Speaker 1: For the last three or four days, missiles have been exchanged back and forth. Sadly, Israel can only stop about eighty to eighty five percent of the missiles as many deaths in Israel on a war launched by Iran about officially about two years ago, or so two and a half years ago, but it's been going on since at least nineteen seventy nine before that. Joan, you and I now from Israel, and there may be a slight delay in questions and answers to the great David Rubin. He's the former mayor of Shiloh, Israel. Also he's the founder of the Shiloh Israel Children's Fund. And David Rubin, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. As we sit here this Monday afternoon. What is the status of Israel right now as you and I.
Speaker 2: Speak, Well, thank you, Bill. We are on the attack in Iran. We are on the offensive. And as you know, if you want to win a war, or even if you just want to win a game, the best defense is a good offense, and that's what we're doing, thank God. Finally, that's what needs to be done. That's the only way to stop this evil empire called Iran with the Ayatola at its head.
Speaker 1: And one thing, one thing I'm paying attention to is that the Ayatola in Iran has spread its tentacles to South America. There's Hesbela factions in South America. There's a Hoodi's tribe of about fifty thousand, largely they're shepherds and Southern Yemen that's been given ballistic missiles by Iran, Iran's proxies and Hesbil and a massive attacked from the north in the south. This is ongoing. I want to get your sensus to the Israeli people were in the States who are told often there's a sism, a split between Israelis who want to continue the fight, some who want to want to sue for peace. This Monday afternoon, what's the sentiment now of the Israeli people about this, about this war between you and Iran. What's the sentiment yay or nay?
Speaker 2: Well, Look, as in any country in the Western world, you have the sick, self hating individuals on the far left who only wants to self destruct. Unfortunately we do have some of them in Israel. But when it comes to the war with Iran, there isn't even a question. You would fight it very hard to find an Israeli who does not think that this is as just the war as there ever was. We're talking about fighting against an enemy that has been threatening Israel with complete destruction for about thirty years now, and we're talking about an enemy that had chance. In their parliament they chant death to Israel, the little Satan, and death to America, the big Satan. They've been doing this for decades, Bill, and it's time that the world wakes up to it. And you know, we've been saying that for a long time, but apparently, other than President Trump and his administration, much of the world has not waken up. Most of the world has not waken up. And so unfortunately we have to do it ourselves. But we're proud to do it ourselves. And we you know, we've never asked for American boots on the ground, even though even though they're you know, it certainly could be useful to have those heavy bunker busting bombs to get to the one nuclear plant that we can get to so easily because it's deeply buried on the ground in Iran, and they're feverishly working on nuclear weapons there and in all of their other nuclear plants, some of which we've already destroyed, at least partially.
Speaker 1: Now I listen, I watch everything that I can. I guess this is the first time in a long time that the Israelis have the support tacitly of Saudi Arabia, cut of the UAE, Syria indirectly if they really are a country anymore, or Turkey. Isn't there a sense that this is the moment, this is the hour, and that you cannot have a piece. Piece is always a great thing. But if the Eye Tolla is still in charge of Iran, they still have nuclear capability delayed one or two years, is that really a rightful piece? Or must that regime be eliminated for world peace? Can you end this war, David Rubin? There in Israel with the Eye Toola is still in charge and their capability of putting together nuclear technology and killing Israel by the six million at a time? Can you end this war with Iran still with the ability of producing nuclear weapons?
Speaker 2: Well, your two words about the six million is the key, the representing six million Jews that were killed in the Holocaust. The regime in Iran has sworn to wipe out the Jewish people, to wipe out the state of Israe, and ultimately to get to the United States and do damage there, because they're feverishly working on intercontinental ballistic missiles, which they are very close to having. So their intentions are clear. And you do not defeat Nazis by negotiating with them. That is not how you defeat them. There is such a thing in this world as good or good and evil. Bill, And you know, I know a lot of those on the far left don't want us to believe in good and evil anymore. It sounds kind of primitive. Well, there is such a thing as good and evil, and we need to defeat the evil. We need to do good in this world. That is our task in this world. And unfortunately, when there are those who are coming up to kill you, and they and they say so clearly, and they say so with their actions. Also, you have to stand up and you have to fight back, and you have to do it in the right way so you win.
Speaker 1: So the point many are making that this Monday afternoon is number one. Peace is always desirable. Of course, most of the Iranian people are a great people. The Persian Empire, etc. It's the leadership which is the problem. And if this war ends with the Iatola still in charge and maybe they're set back their nuclear capabilities one or two years, is that a victory.
Speaker 2: No, clearly not. And the regime must be taken down and their nuclear program must be taken down and destroyed and wiped out and removed. And you know, it's kind of like in Libya. You know, Libya was on his way to having nuclear weapons and they agreed to destroy the whole program and they didn't. It was verified and since then there hasn't been any problem with Libya. But the Iranians have been fighting this all the way. They promised to do so from the rise of what they called the Islamic Revolution back in nineteen seventy nine, and they promised to export the Islamic Revolution around the world. They have been doing that. That's why Israel is fighting a war on eight different fronts, and God willing, we will be successful. And you know, like it or that, we're fighting the battle on behalf of the entire free world, even though much of the free world doesn't even understand it or appreciate it.
Speaker 1: David ruben lyin from Israel as far as unrelated. A related matter is what's happening in Gaza. I hear the radical left on college campuses marching around, including at No King's Day which was on Saturday, with the Palestinian flag that they can you address yourself to this issue? Are the Israelis committing genocide against the Palestinian people? Now? I know the answer, But will you tell you? Will you tell those who are not ill informed why this is not a genocide by Israel against Gaza.
Speaker 2: If anyone wanted to see what a genocide is, they should They should take a look at the films from October seventh, the actual film footage, and then they will understand what an attempted genocide is. Uh. You know, we we have lived long enough and and and have had a history that has included slavery and and the slaughter of our people in the millions. And I think we understand a little better uh than those naive leftists fighting out there in the streets of America what genocide is. If you look at the riots in Los Angeles, what did you see there? So the burning of American flags and the waving of Mexican and Palestinian flags. Uh, you know it's not an accident.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: They the far left is in collusion with the radical Muslims, and even though they believe ultimately and totally different things, they both want to bring down the United States as a Judeo Christian civilization. Those of us in Israel understand that, and we are prepared to do the good fight over here if we have to. And that's what we're doing, and we are going to win. We are going to emerge victorious and hopefully that evil that is the regime in Iran will be wiped out, as well as their capability to create nuclear bombs and use it against the world. Bill, if I could just say one thing. I heard you introduce me as the founder of the Shiloh Israel Children's Fund, And I know that many of your listeners do want to back Israel in some way, and I want to give them a concrete way to do so, which is to send support to the Shiloh Israel Children's Fund. We're helping the terror victim children in Israel. We have a vast array of programs for those terror victim children and and and the trauma is through the roof, So all they have to do is go to our website, which is Israel Children dot Org. It's that simple, Israel Children dot Org. They could find out more about what we're doing for the terror victim children. That's the on the on the local scale of of helping the children. And because you can't ignore the home front, you know, starting a war.
Speaker 1: Like this, that's a great point on Israel Children's dot org is the fund. Lastly, I couldnt imagine that the hooties in Yemen, which are dead said on killing on behalf of Iran, not just Jews and Christians, but also Saudi Arabia for example. I could not imagine them delivering a ballistic missile technology from the back of their camels into Israel unless fully supported by Iran, which is ahead of the snake. And Iran has never been in a more inferior position than today because of what happened in Jordan, what happened of course in Lebanon, what's going on in Gaza. Egypt is standing down. And I'm told by a US senator when the President went to Saudi Arabia about two weeks ago right now you know he's in Canada, that he received the Taskit approval of MBS Mahma Ben Salmon the leader of Saudi Arabia to take down the great head of the snake that he called the Adolph Hitler of the Middle East. And let's face that this branch of Islam has killed as more or more Islamic Muslims than anything else. It's a murderous death cult in which they want to die, don't want to live, They want to die, and they want to die with Jiha to get their seventy two versions ready in heaven for them when they arrive. And I think Israel's are kind of getting together the meeting, and this cannot end with peace. If peace means that Saudi Arabia and the US and Israel together has the Eye Toll is still in charge of Iran, and they still have the capability of developing nuclear weapon technology and the next year or two or three, last question, David Rubin, would that be a victory if somehow peace comes, the Eye Toll is still in charge, the Iranian people are still enslaved by the leadership in Tehran, and they still have a year or two or three away from missile technology. Would that be a victory.
Speaker 2: It's not a victory, and it's not peace. You know, we long go lost. The definition of peace. Peace is not when you cave in to terrorists. Peace is not when you came into evil people. Peace is when you have an arrangement whereby you respect them and they respect you, and you live your life and without interfering with them, they live their life without interfering with you. That's not what we've had in the Middle East in the past one hundred plus years. And you know, and you know Israel, you know where people that wants peace. And we always say that if our enemies would put down their weapons, they would be peace in the Middle East. If Israel would put down its weapons, then there would be eternal war and no Israel. So so look, we're doing what we have to do.
Speaker 1: Bill David Ruben, God bless you. Shiloh, former mayor, Israel Children's Fund founder Israeli Children's Fund dot org is the website. Your fight today is our fight tomorrow. We've been fighting this ourselves in America. Nine to eleven was part of that. Iraq was part of Afghanistan is part of that. Whatever it is, this ideology cannot stand. You cannot be on the outskirts of Berlin in nineteen forty five and say you know what, Let's go back home. Hitler. You stay in charge of Berlin and you're years away from getting a nuclear missiles. That's okay, that's not the way the world works. And if Israel is disarmed, Israel is destroyed, and if Israel is strong, the rest of the Middle East is in peace. David Reubin, once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. David, You're a great American and a great Israeli. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Bill. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: God bless you all. Let's continue with more and if a line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. As Tony Bender knows, the Reds are off today. Back out a Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. It's room of the Reds. News Radio seven hundred WLW