Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there.
Speaker 2: I was done.
Speaker 3: I wasn't dealing with them. The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me away the quickest. When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us.
Speaker 1: And one of the things I remember the most where the eyes were glowing red. I see an orb of light. It is just circling these steps.
Speaker 2: Like it is waiting for me.
Speaker 3: And he begins to tell them that he saw UFO. They're basically like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 1: That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it and that's where I saw.
Speaker 2: The top of the muzzle, noose and the eyes.
Speaker 3: As soon as I made eye contact with this thing, I don't like death.
Speaker 1: Welcome back listeners, Just Brandon from Tenfoil Tells bringing you another new episode that you might find interesting. If you're a fan of Tenfoil Tels, please do me a favor and go find Tenfoil Tells wherever you listen to podcasts at, like and subscribe, share it around. Word of mouth helps the podcast grow. Please leave a five star rating in review wherever you listen to Tenfoil Tals at that really does help grow the podcast, fight the algorithms and all the other junk that you have to put up with as you're trying to break free from the conformities that keep us down. And if you've ever had an experience and you would like to be a guest on Tenfoil Tels, please send an email to Tenfoil Tales Podcast at gmail dot com or go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section. Just reach out to me and we will get something scheduled for a future episode. But on that note, thanks to Cold of Conspiracy, Thanks for listening, and we will see you on the next one. Welcome back to Ted Foyle Tells. I'm your host, Brandon Tonight, we are joined by my guest, Miss McGillicutty. Thanks for coming on here and talking with me.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself before we dive into it.
Speaker 3: Well, uh, you know, my story is longer than the subject we're going to talk about, but right now we're gonna we're going to talk about I've been a lucid and vivid, actual dreamer ever since I can remember, and you know, I just uh I've come to know that those experiences that I've had and still have are very spiritual in nature and eerily similar to that of abductees.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And I'll get into that in a minute, but I just uh, I feel very uh. Ever since I came to the Lord out of Witchcraft, I've gotten more answers than ever of what really is going on. And it's quite a phenomenon. I've come across a few people who have had similar experiences. I love the work of Vicky Joy Anderson. She's really helped with figuring out, you know, giving some language and some context of what is going on. And these experiences can be very terrifying, and you know, you can feel like there's nothing that you can do, but there is a lot that you can do. And so I hope to be able to share that to people. So, you know, if I could reach someone who was me five years ago, I could help them find uh, you know, some answers to that, to some of their questions and get some some offense to this, because you can seem really out of out of control with it, you know, like it's there's nothing you can do. Right.
Speaker 1: Well, if you are ready to begin, I will turn it over to you and I will just let you talk, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So as a child I had a number of experiences. I used to see these things I just called the little little shadow people, and upon occasion, a very tall one, and for the most part I would just you know, I try to go to my parents about it, and it'd be a lot of it's just a dream, or you know, oh, there's nothing there, which I never do to my kids because, let me tell you, if you've gone through it, it's it can be very frustrating. And but AnyWho, So I my first real intense experience was my first what I think was the attempt for something very spiritual. As a child, I didn't quite have any context it. And in fact, there's quite a bit that I've blocked out that have slowly been resurfacing. But I'm going to talk about some that I found to be a little bit more prevalent and probably the most intense. The first one that was the most intense was actually when I was pregnant with my son, who is on the spectrum, and that was somewhere at the tail end of twenty thirteen and twenty fourteen. My now husband had to wake me up and I just was. I guess I was like hysterically crying, you know, the standard kind of sleep paralysis spouse experience of what was happening to me. But in what I had seen and what I was experiencing in there, I almost didn't have any words to express. It was like I had been in shock, you know. I couldn't even express it to him. But what I had seen was I was in a room with all of these huge shadow creatures. There was about eight of them that I could see, you know, facing me. I was on a like table, like a like a I don't know table slash altar or something, just laying on it, but I was without the ability to move my appendages. And a very tall man came and he was quite handsome. He actually looked like Mark Wahlberg, which ruined Mark Wahlberg movies for me. And then all of a sudden he got on top of me and he was his face changed. He was making this very sinister smile that morphed his face, and then he was faceless. And then all I saw was like this strange like back and forth of no face and then just this incredible, incredibly sinister face looking at me and all of them were cheering, as you know, unfortunately he but the kids would say great to me. And and at some point, I uh, I was like kind of shaken, awakened by my husband or now husband, and those kinds of things I do remember. I hate to backtrack, but there are a couple of those resurfaced. That dream specifically resurfaced flashbacks of ones that apparently had happened when I was little, but something very I mean, it was just it was unbelievable. It was so unbelievably real. And most of my dreams are like that, but I remember it was just horrible. It was absolutely horrible. And the next one I had that was the most that was a super intense one involved a pseudo like how can I put this? It was kind of like your typical astral flight dream or your astral walking dream. And I started off walking outside my house and outside, and I remember thinking like, why am I outside? It's nighttime, because I'm very conscious and aware of what's going on. And as soon as I the moment, like the conscious thought of I'm outside, Why am I outside? As soon as I thought that, I was brutally attacked outside in you know, in the in this astral and right outside my house, no one could hear me screaming. And when it was another violent attack like that last one I just told you. Around two thousand and one, I started trying. I was still heavily in the New Age, but I was getting more curious as to I was looking into what these dreams were, what kind of spiritual components were in there. And I wasn't getting as much clarity as I would have liked. You know, I was still very much believing in things like my ancestors and spirit guides and higher self, and I was, in fact much of it was encouraged to be okay with this astral travel. And now, mind you, anytime it's happening at that point, to me, something horribly violent would happen. And I stumbled upon the work of Michael s. Heiser, and he spoke of we have an unseen realm, and he's very He's not sense now passed away, but he went on a lot of his works are apologetic, and I was familiar. I grew up in a Christian home, but so I was familiar with the concept of not just familiar with the concept of the Bible, was familiar with the Bible, but his ability to show me that this spiritual stuff that I'm experience and seeing existed in the Bible, and he had language and directions to point me in in ways that would help. I felt guided would help me to find answers and kind of understanding as well as perhaps relief from this. Shortly before I fully gave myself over to the ward, about a year later after this, I had a I was still doing some Shortly before I had surrendered, I was still doing meditations and I wasn't practicing in witchcraft I mentioned earlier, I was a divination practitioner, tear at cards, pendulums, intuitive reads, things like that. I wasn't something I made money off of, but it was something I was really good at. I was also really fixated on automatic writing and channeling, which I found out through Heiser's work were gates, doorways, ways for to amplify what was happening to me in my dream life, as well as amplifying these these gifts that I had, but but perverting them, you know, and leaving me quite open to something quite dangerous. It was really before I surrendered, I had I had stopped all of the witchcraft, but I was still practicing like breathing methods and meditations, and I had been feeling, for lack of a better term, like haunted by the constellation Orion. I know I sound like a lunatic, but I'm a very intelligent, smart person. But I can't tell you I couldn't. There was nowhere I could go where I didn't see the the the alignment of the Orion constellation. Everything from three dots would be exactly placed, like the Giza Pyramid, like the Belt of Orion. I would see it everywhere. And so I was still a meditative person, and I decided, and it was actually to the point of ponting to where in my backyard or in my patio. At this time, I was still a smoker. It was on my patio, smoking cigarette. And I would do this every evening, you know, before I would go to bed or just to relax. And for at least two weeks straight, the Orion Belt was literally if I turned around, it was exactly in view from my house. After the first week, I got curious because it seemed like these stars were not moving. So I went on and got an app those ones that allow you to see the constellations where they are in the day and the night. You just kind of hold your phone or your tablet around and it'll, you know, show you where wherever you're pointing at what's out there. And the Orion belt was not there. It was supposed to be a completely different place. But for another week I saw this, and I had a bunch of pictures of it, But my my phone got attacked and I got black spring to death, and so all of the stuff on there was inaccessible. Otherwise I would share those photos with you as well, of But so I decided instead of still meditating, I'm like, okay, I'm gonna meditate. I felt this guided information to meditate to whatever this who they want me to meditate to, these orion constellations. So after everyone was asleep, I got up and I went in my living room and I opened the curtain to the patio sliding glass door which faced stay around or I could clearly see it, and I I for whatever reason, was guided to lay down on the floor instead of in a meditative position but facing it. So I did and I laid there, and you know, I'm very quick into meditation. I could go very deeply, very I was very practiced in this, and so I was just emptying myself like that you're supposed to do, which, by the way, very dangerous. I'll tell you why. So I'm laying there, breathing, relaxing, emptying, opening up to tell me what you guys want from me? What do you want me to know? The moment I get to, which is very quickly a that perfect state, with my eyes closed, I could see completely as if they with now my eyes are closed. I know this sounds very tricky. My eyes are closed, and I can see these shadow these shadow beings no taller than perhaps the height of what we consider a gray. There are seven of them, and they are slowly walking toward my body, toward my left leg, and they all reach down and touch like a hand up the length of my left leg. And as soon as they touch me, I feel like I'm being pred into mud. But I'm just in my living room on the floor, but I can the sensation is intense. At this point, I didn't I just kept going with it. I thought they're going to tell me whatever this is, and then they'll leave me alone. They slowly progress, touching my body all the way up to the left side, walking and touching, and then they all stand around my head. They're all like behind the top of my head, and they start poking tapping what is not my skull because it doesn't make that sound like it's tapping your skull. I felt like it was tapping my brain. And then one came up, one lifted my head like I felt the sensation, but I'm pretty sure I didn't move. I mean, I don't know, I wasn't watching and put its thumb like cradled my head in its hands from behind, and then put its thumbs on where your occipital lobe is, and that's the bottom like where the nape of the skull is. It's actually where our delta the delta waves are and where your dreams and how we process that area of uh you know, dream realm, spirit realm, where all of that is processed, and just touches it with both of the thumbs. And then I went as if I hadn't been breathing and sat up and I didn't know. I didn't obviously, I didn't get any answers of what that was. Then whatever they wanted me to do, I'm gonna tell you what happened there, because I had a I took a nap one day, just late two thousand and three, a nap. My son was at school on school now, but he was at school at the time, and I thought, I'll just sitness recliner chair and take a little nap. Now, this is the I fall asleep. And one experience that happens with people who have astral. They can have these two different two things will go along with this vivid, lucid and astral dreaming, you'll get what's called pulled astral or voluntary astral, and that's where you willingly walk out of the body or you get pulled out, and along with that some this isn't less common, but you may get what I get, which is called false awakenings. And that's where you'll be in the dream and you will I think you're awake, and it's very different than astral, but you'll get up and like in this instance, I got up about five times out of the chair, walked into the kitchen or more coffee, microwaved one at one point because I could feel the temperature was not warm enough, and then got like suck back into my body. I'm back in the chair. Okay, whatever I'm gonna get up. Got This is ridiculous. I'm gonna wake up now. And I also experienced, along with the pull back into the body, this other thing, which uh I should have brought up earlier that it's called I don't know if it has a name. Vicky Joey Anderson calls it something, but it's this. It's a it's like this thing that will block your vision where it literally feels like a like a black screen is coming down and you keep having to kind of go down to try to look under the screen and try to get out. If I don't get that, I'll get the pulled back into your body thing. So it's so what my research shows it has something to do with whatever time spending through the veil that you're in the astral it's not wanting you to see and for whatever reason, they want to rewind you when they suck you back. But so anyways, the sucking back and the nap, and the nap happens at least I lost count how many times it happens. And by this point I'm super frustrated. But remember something that Vicky always stuck with me, and that was to look for the glitches. Okay, look for the glitches. Look for the thing that's off. Is there a door that shouldn't be there, furniture that you don't own, or isn't there, you know, look for because they can't fully mimic everything. And so I do, and I look, and I see, oh, okay, that door doesn't open that way, and and then I realized, oh my gosh, like that chair is not that color. Okay, okay, fine, So I immediately am no longer. I just tell myself, okay, I'm not going to like God is with me, I'm not going to be afraid. And I I had already surrendered by this point to the Lord. And as soon as I say in my mind, the thought goes through where I say, okay, all right, I'm onto you, you know, like I'm onto it. I know what's up. Someone's gonna try to come and do something crazy or mess with me, but I'm not gonna be afraid because God's with me. The moment that happens, I am, I have of the sensation of my arms and my legs are in strengths, and I can't get up, and and then I feel hand like what feels like hands on my head, like holding my head back, and I'm just sitting and I'm like, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, okay, all right, what's going on? And and then I hear in my left ear and it says, you know, you asked for us to come. We're not leaving, but it was more like first to come. And immediately I just said, I know that you're with me. I pray, I pray that you'll be with me right and lordly help me. And then I had a false awakening and then immediately the straps are back again, and this time I hear the Lord. The Lord tell me in my ear. He says, I'm here. It's okay, I'm here, it's all right, I'm here. And as soon as that happens, I get this sensation that two hands like like light, as if someone was behind me, and they put both with their hands over my mouth. And then I hear in my ear pray, now they've covered my mouth. And as soon as that happens, I feel the Lord tell me I'm still here. I'm still here. And then I feel my left arm or my right arm will release like there's no strap on it, and he says, the Lord tells me, I pull them out. I don't know what that means. But immediately went to reach to my left knee and I start pulling this like it's not smoke, it's not liquid, but it's black and it's gooey and stretchy. And I pull it out of my knee like the all the sensations of it, as if something's coming out of me. And then I as soon as I it's out, and you hear like this little kind of snappy sound. It goes like go on. And then the Lord says again, and I go and pull at my I put my hand in a fist and I'm able to grab something out of the front of my left hip and I pull the same thing I can literally feel like the stretchy grossness, same looking stuff, and goes away. And then I pull another one out of my shoulder. This went on, from what I could tell, at least seven or eight times, seven times and then then the Lord. Then I feel the sensation of a mask being put over my face and a strap around my throat and my arm is stuck again. And then and uh, and I just I hear like this this odd noise. I cannot I cannot the life of me. I can hear it in my head, but I cannot like repeat it. It's like a It almost sounds like if you were tightening straps, you know, not not a clinky metal like on a truck strap for like a semi, but like like if you were like leather straps, you know. I hear that sound and everything is getting tired on my body and now it's on my throat, and I like, I can't. I feel like I can't breathe. And then I hear the Lord and he says, I got this one. And then all of a sudden, in my lower like where my tailbone is, I feel that stretching and pulling and stretching and pulling, but this one is huge, and it's pulling through out of my back through the chair to where I can feel myself being pulled into the chair and pulling pulling, and you can almost it almost feels like the pulling is now two hands having to pull it pulls it out. And then that one made this.
Speaker 4: Preey creepy like slow draggy sound after it was pulled out, but it almost hurt when I almost like felt pain when it finally stretchingly pulled out, and then.
Speaker 3: I all of a sudden, Okay, then I have oh that comes out, and then as I'm laying there, the throat sensation was subsided. I still couldn't move my body, but then I started going up, like flat up into the ceiling, and then everything turned light and I woke up as my poor husband walks into the living room right at that as that happened, and I just have this like shocked look my face. And mind you, he's supportive, but like he's never experienced anything like this. Though it took me a minute to even realize I wasn't there anymore. I mean, it was that it was that intense. I later on I had a dream and I felt the Lord was explaining to me that this was those things being pulled out of me whatever I had invited in. You know, the whole concept of like Hitchhiker, why I definitely reward against. You know, people need to think about what they're doing and the actual gravitas of what they're doing when they're doing this like ce five psionic stuff. And I'm saying this because of what happened. That the Lord really showed me about what happened to me is these things, Yes, they came, and the eye openly opened the door for them to come to me, but then they came to my kids, and it ended up in a situation with which I had a deliverance dream where I delivered my son from this like I had done to myself, essentially, you know, with the Lord's help. What my understanding was is that that was a deliverance of those out of myself and with my son. In that situation, I was in a another lucid dream. Side note my I have had shared dreams with my children, especially quite a lot of them with with my youngest who's on the spectrum, and oddly enough my with my son, I've had these wild ones where we've whenever I have a dream with him, there's always like a weird portal and it's been kind of a fascinating little pride note. But in this one with him, we were in a in this house that had no doors on the inside. It had doorways into different rooms, but there was no exit out. We were walking around for a little bit and I was I noticed that that there's no there weren't even windows, there were just rooms with no doors and just the doorway. And the moment I was like, okay, well we need I'm thinking I'm just thinking this in my mind, I need to get him out of here. I feel like something's coming and that as soon as that happens, there are these two huge, huge black dogs, not like a Rottweiler, more like a looking like a like a wolf looking, but but but very like demonic looking, and they're behind me, but they're like in slow motion and they can't I'm holding my son's hand and I'm just reminding myself like I do and have learned to not have fear period when when, whenever this is happening because a lot of these spirits and a lot of this stuff in this realm really enjoys when you're afraid. That's the whole point. There's a lot of loution energy grabbing that's involved, and a lot of you know, you're more likely to make a contract with them or do what it is that they want, you know, if you're either afraid or you know, there's even instances where you're uh tricked or you know, seduced, which is another thing we'll get into do in here a second, and like involving incubus succubist type stuff and what people do when they pleasure themselves. I got to see what those little demons look like and it's horrible. So in this deliverance with my son, I see these dogs that are slowed down. They're like literally at a slowed down rate. I can tell they're running to us. They're like not foaming at the mouth, but they are teeth snarling, looking like they're ready to attack us. And as soon as I notice, there's this cat and it comes up to me, and I have this knowing to follow this cat. The cat knows the way out, so I start following the cat. But the cat goes into like this closet. It has a door, but it's a closet, and I just have this knowing, Okay, we have to go in here. Go in there. I close the door and I lock it. There's a lock on it, and my son is sitting down in this chair that's in this closet, and the cat's just chilling out on the floor. But all of a sudden, it's like those dogs were now not in slow motion, they were growing nuts at the door. And as soon as I'm thinking, oh my gosh, what am I going to do, my son collapses to the floor and he is his eyes are as if they're rolled back in his head. He's motionless, he's not breathing, and I just hear, I have this knowing that comes into my head that says, put him on your lap, and you need to prey on him right now. And so I didn't grab him, scoop him in my arms, lay him across my lap, and I just put my hand on him, and I start praying, and then the Lord says, no, you're going to command them out. You're going to command them out. And I don't even remember what I said. It was nothing like an Exorcist movie, though you know I wasn't. It was literally the symbol words that I said, and I did it three times, and then all of a.
Speaker 2: Sudden, that same stuff that I pulled out of meat came shooting up out of my son's mouth, that even came out his ears and his eyes and his nose and just went away.
Speaker 3: And he went and was awake, and as soon as he took in a breath, a door like a doorway opened with light outside, and the crat goes out, and I just have my son in my arms and we go out the door and I wake up and h yeah, that was insane. It weirded me out, but also was oddly very empowering because there was just this inner knowing that that these things, you know, Bicky Joy Underson goes over a lot of it, these things in the spirit, whether you're whether it's sent from the enemy, you know, like the devil, darkness, or witches or any kind of practitioner or people that that know and utilize these areas. These are We're very susceptible when we're asleep. The Bible speaks of it very often, people asking for your protection while they're sleeping. And that is not because of animals they're going to come to eat them. It's because when we're asleep, we are vulnerable, you know, sleep purless. I know all of the the medical terminology and the reasoning why that there is so much to this that is by far more than just the biological state that happens in the mind and with the body to paralyze it so that it doesn't get up and move around. In my own research with like I said, with the uf UFO of deputies in my lab people, the same kind of scenario is happening to them, but it's aliens that they see. For me, I see like paranormal, demonic looking stuff and it's been the same experience with my all three of my kids when when they have had these things. And and I do believe some people are more susceptible, you know. I've done some studies with looking into a lot of like Gary Wayne's work and Fritz Springmire, and you know, they understand like the bloodlines stuff and people with gifts. But either way, you amplify these things when you have gates. You know. I I was a former alcoholic. I close some gates with that. But the bloodline stuff involves contracts that can be made even in our dreams and uh you know, like I did with the Orion thing, any kind of uh CE five psionic type stuff and open gates for hitchhikers. And I had no idea that I was my bloodline was already prone to this familiar spirit which is how it's called hit is called hitchhiker effect in you know, in the paranormal of like ghosts and with upology bionics. But for the most part, in the bloodline stuff, it's called familiar spirits and even in in the occult and New Age they'll call it that. But I got to see what uh I do warnt against, you know, I want people to look at look up some of these, you know, Gary, Wayne, Michael as Heiser, Vicky joy Anderson. But uh, Vicky has particularly wanted me to share seeing the the lust, one of the lust and masturbation things. So I have been uh, I'm not I'm not the first person that this has happened to a lot of people who have had you know, Betsy dreams. And I've had horrifying ones and ones that I thought were great, and I would also have these. The closer I got to the Lord, I started experiencing a reminder of ones I used to get as a child where and I won't be super graphic, but where it would be as if one is touching themselves. And uh, there was an instance that happened in uh, an attack of that nature about six six months ago. And as soon as in in that realm, I'm because it's vivid, it's lucid. There were I noticed the glitches, but for whatever reason, I wasn't stopping what I was doing. And ah, then there was just like this this uh overwhelming sense of what am I doing? And I stopped what I was doing and really took in the glitches I was seeing, and like Where am I? What is this? Why? Why? And then as soon as I was in my mind, I was thinking, why do they want me to do this? And by day I mean whatever attacts me and you know, comes for me in these this realm. I see in my peripheral to the left a shadow and then I look, I turn my whole head. I turn and there is this little like he's kind of black. He's not really scaly, but sort of and he's like he's like squatting down but on his feet. You know, so if you were to go from standing to down to where not your butt's on the ground, but just your feet. He's squatting like that. He has both his he's holding his hands and they're kind of ringing, you know how you like wring your hands. He's doing that and like hopping, bouncing up and down. He's and he's going, come, come, give it to me, Give it to come Kaklan. And I look over and I was like what And I was like, no, you're not gonna have it. And I woke up. But right before I woke up, I had this knowing that that is what waits to collect your in your energy, your sacrifice, which is which in the spirit, spiritual component is what you know self pleasure is, that's what's waiting for you. And if people could see, I wish I was a better artist, because I would draw it. If you could see what is waiting to take that from you, you wouldn't whatever. You wouldn't want to give it to him either. I mean, it was just the creepiest, weirdest thing I'd ever seen. But I mean I've seen I've seen some wild stuff, and but these are these are just some of them. I've also had some really wild I also have hate saying like, oh, I'm a prophetic dreamer, but that happens sometimes to me. That's happened quite a lot throughout my life. A wild one that happened last year before. Let's see which date was it? Looking through one of mys a dream journal here.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: It was in uh October, in October. Yeah, I had a dream. Some of the context is not it was really just for me. But there was a dream that I had where I saw all of these like everyone was looking up into the skies and I saw all these planes falling out of the sky, flying upside down like like regular planes, and then some planes like and helicopters like with their like just their wings and stuff just like falling off and they're just all crashing. And of course that's something that we we've been seeing lately. Although I did find out that in the UFO adductee community is very common to have. There's quite a number of people that I've befriended that they've also had the planes falling from the sky. And then shortly after that I'd had another one where because a lot of these people a lot of these these things in the spirit will they like to like I've mentioned a few times, they create they want you to make a covenant or a deal or a contract. The very legalistic and this can be which is you know, which is Vicky Duranmerson talks about that. I've experienced that a number of people. But that'll actually be which is traveling through the Assholt trying to see if they can, you know, get you into a deal. There's also them onnic spirits that will do that. A lot of familiar spirits will do that. That that means those are spirits that have been in your family line, that have been uh with a contract has been made either in the waking or in the sleep knowingly or unknowingly, which is frustrating, I know, because you don't even know if this is Sometimes we don't remember our dreams, right, so maybe you don't know if you did something. A good A good tip is I always call it the Owls in Wonderland tip, and that is, don't eat anything your best ability, don't drink anything, don't take any gifts. I've had everything from people trying to give me cats, like trying to get me like here take my cat, or here, don't you want this drink? And uh, you know, I'm not gonna say it hasn't happened where I've I've industed whatever it is or taken whatever by surprise. But a good a good hip for people when you wake up, I would advise, and I do advise because the only thing that's given me any kind of control or power and peace in this because I can't stop it from happening, it happens when it happens, is knowing that the Lord has given us the power to tread on scorpions and snakes, and like Ephesians six twelve talks about we that'll not against flesh and blood, but principalities, spiritual wickedness in high places. And you know, I'm not the only person who sees the world the way it is is being quite off, very evil in some aspects, and things manifesting to where we have people doing and acting in ways that almost seem like they're possessed. That's because we live in a spiritual world. For what was I saying? Sorry, Oh, but as far as like the when you wake up from in the morning, there are there are some tips I might give when you go to sleep and when you wake up. Some people you might be too tired or like that nap day, I didn't pray before I went and took a nap. But it's a good, good habit to get in even if you are not a follower price I do recommend just looking these up on your phone, these Bible verses. I won't read them here unless you want me to. But so Almost twenty seven really was very powerful for anybody. For me of it touched me and gave me a sense of home when it came to this whole realm that I've had these attacks. And you know, in the spirit realm, Psalm twenty seven is really great. And then Psalm ninety one is a very powerful prayer. My friend who was on your show, Mario, he and I both really like that one. That one is a protection prayer. And also, of course Ephesians six versus ten through twenty I recommend. And then Isaiah fifty four seventeen is super powerful, and that is I will read that it's short, but that one is no weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of my servants of the Lord, and the righteousness from me. So because for me it's very personal when these attacks are happening, I do see a pattern and people that have these intents continued experiences. Vicky Jory Anderson always kind of coins it as us not being We're not this is this isn't happening to us. This is happening for us because we are. Actually I look at this as spiritual training, like spiritual warfare training. This is an experience that I have, that's part of my reality in my life that not everybody has, but it is very real. And if they're if this is something that I'm experiencing, and I know others are, but they don't, they don't know what's happening to them. I want them it might be, you know, not all up to me, but I feel very guided to help teach people how to take the offense in these situations, to help them understand what is actually happening and maybe even perhaps why. I've gotten to know a number of people that I've gotten to know them enough to where we can, you know, divulge personal information or they'll they'll be comfortable enough to talk to me about like their family, their bloodline, things like that and you know, things, so we can find connections as to where perhaps a familial spirit uh stronghold was put in and you know, we can work against that at least, just kind of finding out what's after you? What why why are you being attacked? I mentioned earlier having gates open with substance use. That's that's really a good gateway. And then of course I wasn't an alcoholic when I was a little girl, but I was able to discover what those familiar spirits, what those strongholds and principalities that were after my bloodline, what why they were attacking me even as a child. And you know, it sounds like I'm talking a bunch of wild stuff. This is wild stuff, but it's very real. And you know, I understand the sign of our brain processing our day, but none of this kind of stuff that I just even just even just the small bit that I told you about, is stuff that happens during anybody's normal day. So and people will say, oh, people have a wonderful imagination, and I do have a good imagination. But these are things especially, you know, I wouldn't I wouldn't put I wouldn't even put my worst enemy through these these kinds of things, because it is it is so it's so wild to have something where you're just sleeping. All you did was want to get you. All you did was go to sleep. He fell asleep, wanted to or fell asleep, and you are in a in a whole other experience of reality, you know. And and it's been comforting to find other people who are experienced experiencing the same thing, have experienced the same thing, going through the same thing. It's been you know, slightly validating or if anything, just comforting too. No, you're not the only person having all the you know, getting attacked in when all you're trying to do is sleep. But there are ways too, there are ways to fight back. And if this is happening to you and you're not quite sure of what to do, one thing for sure, I recommend. Maybe you're not into prayer, but if you wake up every morning, if you wake up when we wake up in the morning, if you wake up, there's a reason you're alive. There's a reason you're awake. Some people didn't wake up. You woke up, You wake up. Remember the dream, you don't remember the dream. You can actually pray and pray. You can just say, Lord, have my father, I pray that you will if I that you will break and cancel any contract, covenant, or feel or promise I may have made, knowingly or unknowingly in the dream. Realm, Amen. I know it's not silly, but if you really, you know, if this is happening to you, it's very powerful. And a lot of those experiences of this phenomenon that I have come to know, the only ones that are really having relief are the ones that have gone to Christ. I'm not pretreating a religion. I don't practice a religion. I guess I'm a follower of Jesus and the Bible. I really do believe that this is it is an insanely spiritual thing, and it needs to be battled with spiritual means. It needs to be you know, this spiritual war. You know that I'm being forged in. I know who knows. I mean, if I could just help one person, like I said earlier, if I could help a person who was me just five years ago, and be like, hey, uh, you know who knows? Even just even if I never meet the one person that I'm able to help, That's why many because even if just a little bit puts them in a direction of having some kind of maybe it doesn't go away, but just some kind of offense, you know, instead of defensively being like Jesus helped me, which has worked for me and a couple of times didn't. But knowing that they're after me for a reason, there's something about me that they they want and I've come to know that it's and I don't mean this in any egotistical fashion, because I'm not excited about having a target on my head, but they want. They want me because if they could take me down, then I uh that if they if they if they take me down and bring them up, you know, go back to being in witchcraft and all that stuff. Then then they don't have to worry about me if they've got me. But now that I've gone to Christ, they they're like, oh no, you know, this is like a formidable foe. Now she's been trained up with this stuff. And I really feel that that's that's that's something, you know. I have a much longer story that Pepper's in with all these things and dreams up the wazoo, But I really believe that this is something. I know people are experiencing this, and I've actually come to see that more of it's intensifying, and a lot of my UFO experiencers are now having a view of what's happening as very spiritual in itself. I've had I go on spaces a lot. It's the same name that I have here on X and I've gotten to know a number of really great people over there who have experienced both the same things that I experienced and also consider themselves more UFO abductees. But we're dealing with these insanely narcissistic energies, right, these spirits whatever they're looking there, they're branding themselves, you know, over here they look like this, like I said earlier, and over here they look like this. It's it's really the same thing, and it's very spiritual and dark and very self serving, you know. And and even on both sides, I've noticed people who on the UFO side, once they realized that for themselves, they've realized that this that even when they were nice to them, these these entities that are attacking them, and entities like I had where they're being nice, they're actually just doing whatever to get what they want, whether they forcefully take it from me or they coherse me to get into agreement. Either way, it's it's serving only to them, and they don't like it when you fight back. I've physically like bought things like I go on. I have these some of these dreams that I just call them little missions. They because I fight stuff. It's wild battle things that look crazy. And then I also just sometimes they look like people, but they're not people. They have these big black eyes, and there's a way to you know this, this whole realm is happening. You know, it happens every time we sleep. I brought up that occipital lobe for a reason because what I came to understand had happened to me during that orion experience meditation, I ended up having another dream that just brought clarity to it. And in the dream, I literally heard occipital lobe, occipital lobe like occipit three times. And so the next morning I was writing my dreams down and I was like, apparently I need to look up occipital lobe. And that was where I had gathered that knowledge of like the delta waves, and that that's where our brain processes the dream realm and sleep, and and those who have vivid, astral and lucid dreaming that and consciousness. While they're like, I'm fully conscious when I'm sleeping, it's in the dreams I'm fully aware. But that's where it all occurs in the brain, is the occipital you know. And I feel like that has been knowledge that the Lord the Holy Spirit's given me to help me understand what's going on. I definitely don't claim to have all the answers, and I'm definitely still learning. But you know, this this is a like I met my friend who was on here, I met him over on X and uh, you know, I'm not sure what your two cents are when it comes to this phenomenon, but it's I mean, it's as real as as me sitting here talking to you. That's that's the intensity of some of these experiences. And the palpability, like the palpable sense. I mean, it's literally palpa when the experience itself and to to throw it for people, to throw it away with just it being just a dream. You know, a lot of people grew up hearing that, oh it's just a dream. It's okay. I don't tell my kids that I never have because of my own experiences, but yeah, it's there's something happening there, and uh, you know, it's it is eerily similar. When I've like I said, I've gotten to know a lot of the UFO community, and I've got teased very very similar experiences. They just appear differently. And I'm obviously very long winded.
Speaker 1: Often do you have these dreams?
Speaker 3: They have? They I have very vivid dreams usually every night. I have actually been experiencing a lot of spiritual warfare for those of you, those who know, they know, But it is the effects of the unseen realm I have. I kind of put a target on myself. I went over and and got got some pulled up my bootstraps and thought, oh, I can do this, and so I went over on X and and you know, had talked in a bunch of spaces over there and got kind of like spiritually attacked by people who were curious of I know this sounds weird, like to say this, this is spiritually attacked, but it's real. I mean, just the fact that I had shared information. I'm not afraid of it. It's not fun, it's not common casperable, but these kinds of dreams will intensify. Recently, I've been having where I I'm not remembering the dreams, and that's usually a sign for me, at least throughout my adult life, that's the sign that what I have language for now, it's a sign of uh interception, there's something that it's either the Lord is uh either not wanting you know, doesn't want me to remember, or he's given me the information I need or healing, or it's it's someone not wanting to you know, someone has come in and tried to do something to stop the dream, you know, whether they've tried witchcraft or they've tried some sort of other thing. I'm not saying that I believe in it, that I am some sort of my labs person or although some of my experiences from UFO people have said, wow, that's exactly the same thing. Maybe they're just showing them, you know. Like I said before, but I my vivid dream I have vivid dreams every night. And there is something very true to the people have heard about the witching hour, right, it's called that. It's been called that forever, and that time frame is technically from twelve midnight to five am, a very prominent time frame between two thirty and three thirty. That's typically, you know, when I'm having a set of by setup, I mean days on days in a row of super intense dreams, especially ones that have like these mission experiences, like with the portal stuff and with where I'm fighting things. I haven't had any of the like graping and you know, the incubus suckupist experiences. I haven't been and having those for a while, which is great, to be honest, because I've seen what those things look like. But I do I have these. Uh I guess I shouldn't say I don't have them anymore, because I do. But I'm I'm I'm much more offensive in this situation, and because I'm not coming I as soon as I know, I already know for me that I'm gonna have a lucid to the dream. It's going to be that way, short or long. However, the duration of the dream is not the point. The point that I made sure to make is that I don't have fear. And now that I've toned that, you know, there's uh. I always jo I joke that they're they're more like little snake oilmen, you know, snake oil salesmen. They just want to try to get me to make any kind of little deal, whether they show up as U Donald Trump or or like weird things like ladies thrown coins at All of these things are symbolic, and I don't recommend jumping into dream interpretation books. Try to understand. Usually if you write the dream down, just a little tip, write the dream down, sometimes you'll get more out of writing it down than you do trying to figure out why some color was in your dream, or why these ladies were throwing coins at you, or you know, why Donald Trump really wanted you to come watch his son get his haircut. That happened to me. I was well, and I was just like, yeah, whatever, okay, go get your song's haircut. I'm not talking down or up, but it was just the randomness. But having I think, I think the try not to have fear because like I do not I'm not a fan of the unbelievable horror of h and not to be tmi, but in real life I have had a I was great and you know, nobody wants to repeat that. So if if so far, I have a knowing through the Holy Spirit that that as long as I know that the spirit of fear comes from the enemy, it comes from the devil. He is the author of confusion and fear and lies. So any of that I don't even have to have because like the Bible says, the Lord gives us the spirit of peace and of a sound mind and seems only to prosper you. So when I lean in on that and know that that that anxiety, uh, I don't. I don't have to have that. And on top of it, to be honest, I kind of enjoy the fact that it pisses them off that I don't give them the fear. Maybe it's just like the stubborn of covern nature in myself, a resilient nature in myself from probably trauma, but uh, you know, I don't like giving it to him. I don't want to give that little creep you know, is asturbation energy. I don't want to give it to them like through that guy. And so I over answered that question. I apologize.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask, So, you've been experiencing this for a very long time, and you're obviously married, you have children. MM, does this have any sort of impact on that, like your family life or have you been able to because I know, like sometimes when I talk with people, and I've been guilty of this myself, not everyone that doesn't experience it is able to understand what the other person's going through.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, I know what you're what you're talking about. With my kids, I have when older boys they're young adults now and my youngest is almost eleven. But it my it's been they've they've all experienced it. My youngest it's it's a little more difficult because of conveying, because of the being on the spectrum. It also makes him slightly more of a target. From what my research has shown that I've really looked into and and and the whole shared dream thing. But the impact with my older boys and you know, obviously with my youngest they don't share the details of things. But I I use my discernment and you know, mother's intuition to be able to talk to him and understand, and and I pray over him. I pray for all my children protection, you know, in their sleep and their dreams and then they're waking. The only hard part was, yes, it was very hard to talk to my husband about it for some time. And uh, you know, I think the only other person I had told, uh, you know, in at least in the adult portions of dream dreaming, my dad did tell me that he had experienced that growing up, uh so, and and that that of course ties into the familial line things that I was telling you about. But with with my husband, you know, my brother was the only other person as far as the adult stuff. And then the first but the first time my my now husband had experienced it was that I call it the Mark Wallbart nightmare. Was that and you know he so he physically and and uh you know, a couple of times as a teenager my parents had come in and like had to wake me up. Some of those dreams have been blocked out for I'm not quite sure why but but you know, they would wake me up because I would be making noises or one time I believe I was crying, you know, kind of like make crying already but still asleep, and then woke up and was crying. But when that first one happened, I remember telling my husband, you know, the first one with him, when that happened, I remember telling him like what I saw. And you know, his first response is very common, which is just it's okay, it's just a dream. And you know, he was trying to comfort me, and but I didn't have the language, and yes I was. I was afraid to say, hey, guess what, you're about to marry a lady who this happens to all the time, you know, because of the tent, because because yes, there are there for the most part people, I think it people will experience this much more than they're willing to admit because they don't want to be labeled as crazy or oh you're making a whole lot bad and nothing, or it's just a bad dream. You know, there's a lot of these. He's labeled, dis labeled it, I mean, you get labeled, you get you get pigeonholed, you get uh you're making some big thing out of nothing, but uh, it is something. I mean. The the thing that that my my uh husband realized was was the reaction of like especially that one where you know that Mark Warble Wilburg won and then the one where I had pulled all the stuff out of me and he just saw my face like his exact words was like, oh my gosh, like are you okay? Like you look like you're in shock, and and I was like, I ended up sitting in the chair like not moving quiet. And that was the first time that my husband really, I bless his heart, but I really felt that it registered that like something happens that when that happens to me, you know, even though he remembered the He's remembered there's been times where I'd made noises and he had to wake me up, or I'd like whimpering and and and and whatnot, or crying like in that other one. And but he said that that was the first time, and that was you know, a couple of about a little over a year ago, almost two years ago that he really grasped the fact that nobody reacts like that if they don't see something, you know, kind of like was his name. Heinek, the guy who went out and interviewed people who had had abduct the productions and UFO sightings. You know there it was there, their testimony, their delivery of it. That was he was able to and he was able to weed out the ones that seemed like they were just trying to hop on and hop along the wagon, you know, like get along and and be a part of something or be special and they were lying. You know, he could you could tell the difference between when someone is telling you a terrifying you know, uh an experience that they uh and and when they're not. And that was the first time that my husband was really like, Okay, something is something is happening and you know, and I uh it it's hard and I know it's it's it's it's hard enough to go through it, but it is hard to be someone who isn't an experiencer or having any of this kind of stuff two to be even even sympathetic. I mean, you can see the fear, but uh yeah, that was the first time that he really was like whoa you know, you know, because I was I was now here, I am I'm sober for you know, over three years and you know, I'm not into the Witchcroft stuff anymore, and so I'm I'm essentially of more sound mind than before. And to see his his reaction of my reaction in its own way. I hate to say this sounds maybe it sounds sad, but it was very It was It was like the first time feeling a little validated about it. Not that I was never comforted, and he knows this. He knows this, Not that I was never comforted, but yeah, I know what it's like to have someone who who just doesn't know because they just don't know, not understand and be really close to you. Now he's he's much more supportive about it, you know, he knows. Uh. Okay, occasionally I'll I'll tell him, you know, like a a really a mission dream or I remember him being super tripped out about the planes, remembering the plane dream and then and and also the one that had the the giant balls in the sky with these things that look like giant mosquitos, which was very strange because it was very eerie to the orbs and the Jersey Throne stuff. I turned out I'm not the only other person that has has had had those little kind of foresights or whatever. But you know, he occasionally he'll get blown away with some of those kind of pseudo premonition ones and and uh yeah.
Speaker 1: I think for a lot of people, it's the struggle of accepting the I don't want to say unbelievable, but that's kind of what it sounds like to some people. Is, Yeah, when you hear these types of stories and you hear these types of events that happen with people, it's hard for others to understand it because they've never experienced it, and without experiencing anything like that, I don't think they're capable of really comprehending that sort of reality.
Speaker 3: And I think that and that's and that is totally understandable, you know. And I I know about that hurdle personally, and I know that I'm not alone with that hurdle, and but ultimately I just take that and I have grace with it, right Like, I understand that there's going to be people that aren't going to understand. And this isn't something I just go up to random people and talk about. You know, I don't hide it, but I don't, you know, I pick and choose the scenarios in which which I'm going to divulge information, but ultimately I just have grace for that because I understand, you know, just like I wouldn't understand. I don't understand what it's like to not dream like this, right, I don't understand. I've never experienced that, so and you know, I don't consider myself like some some special person or or some freaking nature, which was what I thought I was previously. But I think ultimately for those who don't I haven't experienced it. I think I think it's kind of a worldwide thing. No matter the topic, we need to just have grace for each other. We need to have grace and understand we may be on opposing sides of whatever it is, and we need to have If we had grace for each other, we would have kindness, you know, we'd have We'd have much more kindness than niceties, because I think kindness is much more mindful. It's kind of like the difference between happy and joy, where happy is the dopamine feeling and joy is where you build oxytocin, and grace is kind of the beautiful intercessor for all of those things. And if we're able to have grace, that allows us to meet people where they're at understand that we perhaps don't you know, we don't, you're not, we're not experiencing the same thing, but it doesn't Just because we're not experiencing the same thing doesn't mean that it's not happening. And very much I bring up the even paranormal itself, you know, which could be everything from ghosts to cryptids, to my experiences to UFO experiences, all of these things. For a lot of people who've never experienced stuff, they want to see the proof, you know, because they're not they haven't experienced it. And it's hard because a lot of these things are very spiritual and they're very consciously aware of you being conscious of them. You know, I haven't. I don't know how much time you have, but you know, I've had my own experiences where as soon as I'm about to take and only one time was it even witnessed with me. As soon as I'm about to take a picture of this weird egg thing that's up in the sky. This was in twenty twenty two, while we're driving on the freeway, my mother in law and I. As soon as I'm thinking in my mind, my hand is in the front pocket of my hoodie to pull up my phone to take a picture. It's gone and it's I mean, it was flying like above us and I saw. I ended up seeing that two more times. Oddly enough. It was out where I was doing my outpatient recovery. Whatever it was was trying to come check me out, and I was only able to capture one photograph of it. Uh, the video thing didn't turn out. You couldn't tell what it was. But it wasn't a drone. It was a weird egg thing. And you know, my husband and my mother in law are corroborators of that, you know, And and like I said, that's a similar thing. All they can do is corroborate and say that they were there. But I'm always drawn back to for those who don't have experienced and they're having a hard time swallowing whatever the pill it is that they're faced with, just whether you believe in UFOs or not, go and research doctor Heinech, Go research him. The only reason why I say that is because here was a guy who was not a believer and this is yes, this UFO, but he was not a believer, but he was a man of science, so he was ready to test the data, right, and the data and this in this scenario was to go and talk to these witnesses and experiencers and his completely scientific, very black and you know, black and white. That approach was able to kind of give give a lot of weight and and proof to experiencers who didn't have the quote photograph or couldn't you know, I mean, shoot, if you could. I'm sure someone somewhere uh has the technology to to pull out the dreams and let you guys watch what I'm saying. You know, experience what I'm experiencing. Somewhere who knows, but you know, he was able to come out and and really give a voice to people who were telling they were telling what they saw, they were telling what they experienced. And so if it, like I said, if anything, you know, I absolutely understand. But if we if we can at least just have grace with each other and in in all walks of life, we we might get closer to the ability to even be you know, apathetic, sympathetic or even just uh say, okay, you know that that happened to that person. But Heinich would be I don't know, I'm feeling guided to talk about that, like I think he would be a great person to go uh and just research just you know, topic aside. It's not the same topic I'm talking about, but you know, he was able to to to get a good feel of these some happen to these people, you know, whatever their stories were, they're the ones that he quote unquote believed. He went at it in as a man of science, and he his conclusion was that something happened to this person. This is what they saw. I mean, I hope that answered your question.
Speaker 1: We're all good. Is there anything else you would like to discuss before we wrap this up. We've been going on for a little over an hour.
Speaker 3: Now, Oh well, I just I think that's about I mean, I know that this is a topic that like we we've kind of gone over it. But if there's anybody out there that's going through it, or you know, someone that's going through there, as expressed that they have and and there was as outlandish and wild as it sounds, and as we've been kind of I don't know if it's programmed, but you know, naturally we don't experience it, we don't we don't see it where we are less likely to believe it at least just to try to have grace because if you're a parent, or or or you you've ever seen a little child be terrified of a nightmare, the word the worst thing you could do is you know, and God forbid this ever happens. But is you know, tell the kid to shut up, and you know, don't don't you know, shut up and go to bed, you know, if they're terrified. And but the first inkling in most people is naturally to console to be their emotionally supportive right of of the child. Who's who's terrified. And this happened this I guess news splash. This happens to adults. And not everybody's comfortable with affection, and not everybody wants to be coddled or or whatever. Not what I'm saying, But but have have some compassion, have a little bit of grace, because I don't know for me, you know, when I, like I said, I didn't even want to tell my I was scared to help my husband like this stuff happens to me because I was just going to be that that weirdo, you know. And by the grace of God, it opened up and he was able to to really you know, see that and he was a you know very much a non believer very much, you know, prove it to me, even with all the stuff that's happening in the world today, but have grace for for each other. And and honestly, how how how are we able to prove that we're having this happen in the dream world? Like I said, we can't play that dream out for you, But for anyone who is experiencing it, I do advise to the best of your ability. Maybe maybe you're not big into writing on a journal, I do recommend that because science has proven that that it's not only cathartic therapeutic, but writing it down the pen to paper is very good for even because for me, I mean a lot of the stuff was really traumatizing, and so for trauma and for any healing therapy, the will recommend you know, journaling, so you know, write it down if you can. If you can't, maybe it's maybe you will. It's the middle of the night that you don't want to forget the dream. Most people have one of those voice recording apps on their phone. Just do it real quickly, you know. I do that, and and that's been helpful. And then later I I'll go and write it in my journal, but I do advise checking out Vickie Joey Anderston. She's a dear friend of mine. You're experiencing the stuff. She is a lifetime experiencer, and she is also a follower of Jesus. I know a lot of people will you know, maybe they'll get don't get deterred by that, because I promise you there's a lot of wisdom involved that comes along with this. And uh, with the knowledge that that I got from her, and people are are uh, You're welcome to come and d M me over on X. It's Ms McGillicutty over on X. If anyone has any questions and uh, maybe has any questions or further wants maybe some information on stuff that I had talked about, Uh, maybe point them in the right direction or I'm not like some sort of agreem interpreter, but you know, I do feel I do guided to help people that are going through this, and especially as a as a parent, you know, and knowing that I know, uh, you know, we're we're coming up on all this the C five psionic stuff. People are they don't know that. Maybe they're they're okay with doing it. But if they have children, they these things will spiritually hitchhike back. And I'm not just talking about aliens, and I'm talking about entities like like, yes, I'm talking about spirits, entities, the stuff that comes through the unseen realm Michael as Seiser promised his work will it's amazing. But yeah, I just I just want people to know that it's I know, it maybe sounds awful that I say that. It still happens to me, but there is a way to get into this offensively. There's a way to fight back. And I don't just mean like the mission dreams where battle people and make button stuff and I sometimes I have bruises when I wake up from those ones. That's wild too. I always, uh, I joke about it now because I can with my husband, but you know, uh, gosh, I got off topic. I'm sorry. But if anything, I just want people to know there's ways to if you're experiencing it, I promise you that there are way if you reach out to me or Vikajoy Anderson, there's ways to get some kind of relief and understanding of what's going on. And if you're someone who has an ex experienced it, you know someone has and you know, just have a little bit of grace for each other and and even for experiences. Have grace with the people who don't understand, who don't have them, aren't going through it, you know, because I think everything in the woo woo paranormal realm, you know a lot of people are seeking these experiences, and when you don't have the experience, it can't it can't be extremely hard to believe, you know. But but understand, uh, the weird is out there, the it's there there. That's why this podcast is here, right.
Speaker 1: I definitely appreciate you coming on here tonight and sharing all that with us, and I hope everyone out there listening takes away from what it is you're sharing and actually thinks about it, because I know a lot of people that listen, and this is where I struggle. I do the show because I want to give people a chance to speak and share it is what they experience, and I have to accept that sometimes the show is more entertainment for other people. And that's not why I made the show, But for the last three years I've had to accept that. You know what I am in the entertainment business. I'm giving something to people to listen to and it keeps them entertained. So that's a hard pill that I've had to accept. But I hope anyone listening understands, like where we find it entertaining, it's not necessarily entertainment for other people to.
Speaker 3: Go through it. Yeah, I hear you. I thank you for that. And and it's I get it right like I. I mean, shoot, I kept quiet about it for a long time because I didn't I figured I would be the freak show, right yeah, And you know what, like I, by the grace of God, I I don't let that. I just I have an understanding that that that the entertainment quality will be there, and that there are gonna be plenty of people who are like this lady's full of she's full of money, like I got it, and and I just like that's why I mentioned trying to have grace, like for if anything, it's not just about having a thick skin, like I look at I I just really try to approach it as as having grace and and I and I say, I shouldn't discount the fact that I have some thick skin from this because you know, I've gotten into some a number of like stuff we're on on x bass of people who who really just want me to be full of grab and and you know, I can consider myself a well spoken person, and I can't say that it doesn't hurt, but I'm able to, you know, if someone if people are gonna want to listen and and and they're they're gonna want to understand, and they they're going, they're gonna, they're gonna they're gonna try to understand if they don't and they just want to be you know, maybe they're even the worst spectrum. They don't want to understand, they don't care, they think everybody's lying and and blah blah blah blah blah. And maybe they're even bitter because it hasn't happened to them. You know, I've random some people who are like mad that they haven't been abjected by alien or I've never had to sucky this dream. And it's like, I don't know why you would. I wouldn't wish either of those things on somebody, But yeah, I mean, I absolutely I respect and thank you so much for for having allowing this. You know, they have people to come on and tell their stories.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 3: You know it whether people view it for entertainment or not. I don't care. You know, if it if it gets out there, like I said earlier on, it gets out there even to one person, and it helps them, and I never meet them, you know, it helps them, it helps their kid, it helps something, it helps them look into something. I'm cool with that, you know, because I know I'm not the only person this is happening too, and a lot of people don't have the language for it because it either is two woo woo too unheard of or in some cases, like you know, they they they won't like the fact that the truth is that it's very spiritual. You know, they don't maybe they don't want to touch that. Maybe they're either super secular or whatever the case is. They're they're uncomfortable. But the truth is, if you if you were if you're sick, you know, if your child was sick, you would go find out what's wrong and you would go find a way to heal that. So I don't know, I guess I'm still yes, I'll never stop pitching the fact that this is spiritual and that it exists, but but that there are ways to to uh take take the reins in your hands. It doesn't have to be as terrifying. You don't have to be as fearful. There are ways to to alleviate and to strengthen. Ah, what I believe is a gift. It's a gift to see what we can't see when we're awake and we're you know, masturbating, right. It's a way for us to be uh, to see what's there when you get uh, creeped out in a place with your kid, and it's because and you're creeped out because there's actually some creepy amon dogs that are energetically following you, you know, like I hadn't. That's that was unknowing that I got from that, as well as the meditative session where I, you know, that attached itself to me, and I, by the grace of God and my my determination to to not be fearful, I was able to detach that. And and I tell you it did a lot, a lot changed, you know, just just the I didn't have any more of these, although when the psionic stuff started up again in in the news and all that, Uh, I started getting these these same kind of thing as the orion, just a lot of like go look outside, go look outside, because I used to do channeling, so I have essentially a gift that they want to me to utilize that I I refuse to do any of that. I I already know what comes with that. You know, I've personally experienced what it's like to contact whatever that is, and me personally, I advise against it. Uh, you know, do a little more research for That's that's my opinion and stance on it. And because of the whole hit tracker thing. But yeah, people are gonna think what they're gonna think, you know, uh, and and that's that's okay. I do wish they if they're gonna be staunched. Like I said, just look at Heinech. Just look at what he went through. You didn't believe any of it, and maybe not completely even after. But something happened to those people that he that he uh, that he interviewed, you know, the ones that it was undeniable. Oh, I don't care. If I'm here to just entertain people, that's fine, that's fine. But I genuinely appreciate Brandon having having me here and letting me tell some my my wild reality.
Speaker 1: I definitely appreciate having you on here tonight, if you would like to be a guest on Tinfoil Tels, remember to send an email the Tinfoil Tells Podcast at gmail dot com, or you can also go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section. Just make sure to reach out and get a hold of me and we will get something to schedule for a future episode. You can also find ten foil Tales on Facebook and Instagram. Just look for tenfoil Tales podcast. Reach out to me that way too. Remember to share the show around. Word of mouth is the best way to help the show grow. And just remember truth comes at a cost. Are you willing to pay the price.