Speaker 1: You watch the Minnesota Vikings this year. They are going to dominate. Ross gets sick of it. He's a Bills fan. Others do. I don't have a lot of Vikings fans surrounding me. But that's okay. I'm willing to I'm willing to back the purple. There and lo and behold what happened? They handed out an apple? Absolute ass kicking, that's what they did. Made the Ross. Would you check on a map and see, uh, which is more populous Minnesota or New York? Ross is gonna check that. So I'm putting it through this system. It says in New York, New York, Wow, they have a lot more h No, hold on just New York City because the Bills basically are the state's team, right you guys are you guys are because you're the only team in New York?
Speaker 2: Right there?
Speaker 3: Say that they are the only team in New York.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, so so other than New York City and half of New York City. Yeah that's so. I'm not being unfair. So is half of New York?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, but you're the Minneapolis Okay, wow, how that happened? They're giants? So no, seriously though, like the amount of Vikings fans that I do, like see on the Twitter and whatnot. They're like, do it's gonna be our year? Like that, because they're still they're still remembering two years ago when the Giants beat us in the playoffs, like we were a JV football team and they did, but tone it down. Everyone on our team is dead. I don't know how that happened. The way that happened is the Giants are dog crap. Meanwhile, the other the actual New York team. I'm watching their quarterback. He's levitating throwing passes and did you see that picture they got of him? But they were running.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing. Yeah, this is where I am this year. Okay, okay, most year for the most of my life. I watch all the games, and they lost, and then my strategy went to.
Speaker 1: It didn't lose all of them, they just lost the big ones.
Speaker 3: So the strategy move too. I'm not going to watch the game. I'm not going to pay attention to the game. I watched the highlights afterwards and then we'll win. And that here's my strategy this year. I'm not paying any attention. I'm not watching any highlights and I'm not talking about it or posting about it period.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to mention on this show, but you can be passive about it completely. I'm not posting it, I'm not talking about it, I'm not watching its. How does he do? How does he levitate? You don't have to talk about it. So it's going to be I will.
Speaker 3: Be a bandwagon for you to support you a Vikings fan this year.
Speaker 1: But when I'm not doing it, we're doomed. We're doomed. That was the worst thing that could have happened, you know why, because then when we actually play a good team, and again I hope I'm wrong, either a bunch of people are like, oh, we were misled, No, you weren't. You played a really bad team and and and dudes came out and functioned. This is kind of like a hallmark of the Vikings, like where you know, remember we brought paston not in there, and we brought the dudies like he's a rocket scientist and he looked amazing for about a game and a half, and then eh, Bryce Young, is that ever gonna work out? That was tough to watch yesterday. I wanted to be good. I want Panthers fans to be happy until the playoffs. Other than that, you know, and then it's you know, then NFC on NFC violence. It's fine. I know, y'all, same way. It's good to see we keep giving Germany our best though, you know that. Okay, that's yeah, that's what I might look at it. So, uh, dude, tell you what, man, if you're the coach of the Panthers, do you rent her own? That was a question that occurred to me. Got to be a renter, right, But then, like, doesn't that that's one of those things that would indicate to your boss that you're not serious about this, and then he throws a drink at you. You can't win, man, you absolutely can't win. So there you go. Would it help if you called your team by like, you know, don't say their name.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I've decided though, I'm really tired of my happiness depending on a football team that I've never met. I've never been to Buffalo. Like, I'm just tired of my entire weekend hanging in the balance of how a football team, and I'm going to avoid that and focus on my happiness. I have to, yeah, for my own mental well being, well no, no, no, but I never I never thought you should and and I never thought that people who make it all about their identity. I can't help it though. It's just the way my brain works.
Speaker 3: Like I watch and I am a competitive person and I sit there on a Sunday and it's it's just I'm just wrecked mentally because i want the team to win so bad and I've got to step away from that because it's so unhealthy.
Speaker 1: It's so unhealthy. You should try bandwaggony, man, I hear it's what I'm saying. Yeah, I will support you in the air for the viting, not me, just whomever, whomever every week, whoever's leading. You should wear that jersey And yeah, I don't understand that that mentality and just how people do that.
Speaker 4: Just I should just.
Speaker 1: Get that, Oh look at that the you know the what have the Seahawks or the top of the NFC. Oh ross roll, you got a Seahawks jersey. I've seriously been thinking about it, and it's like my time here is so limited, and I'm spending it on the weekends, like some of my only free time completely nervous wreck and it sucks that I don't want to do it this year, step it away. Okay, all right, Now that I do that, this will be the year that they win it all. And then every year after that you will be so paranoid that if you don't repeat the process exactly, it's your fault that they Oh man, all look at that. We got some Boston. Boston. Paul's already in here. Okay, yeah, I saw the Cowboys. He's not Raised not here today? Right, I think he's not here. I didn't even have even checked out. I don't it's Jeff mar today. Oh it's Jeff Barr. Do you think he wants to have a lively discussion about football for you know, twice? Maybe I don't know. We'll find out. Yeah, Raised not here, because I'm sure he is absolutely his his liver. It's recovering. So you could watch the Coboys game yesterday and uh so we'll but we'll remember, we'll remember to chat with him.
Speaker 3: Give me meat about Dak Prescott being the most the highest paid player in the NFL ever, because that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, uh, he's gonna be abnoxious. You know, if if nonough of us could get together, I think it'd be really fun to pretend that we've never heard of the Cowboys and when that's not a team and it's the multiverse. But that's gonna take a heavy lift. But it would be fun watching a Cowboys fan think for a second his team doesn't exist and his whole life has been constructed around a farce. But I do know that we have that kind of time, all right, coming up on the show stuff and then some other stuff. Okay, we had stuff about stuff. We got news about stuff, some fun discussions about stuff. We got the ap being a complete bastard when it comes to this story on ABC eleven. Oh damn. Stuff some stuff there anyway, we'll get into that. I'll give you a rest of the rundown here on the CaCO Day Vikings Win It All National Championship radio program. Hang on, it probably picked up on I sound a little different today. That's cuz I met our Greensboro studios and if you remember, they we built brand new studios in High Point right downtown right about the stadium here, and then they get a food hall and all that. It's great location, uh for if you you know, if you got if you got to work someplace, this is it's a fantastic location. But we got brand new studio. I got new boards and monitors and ross. If you saw this thing, he'd probably quit considering what we have in the Raleigh studios. You'd You're like, no, no, no, no, I want for this. You know they want to move my studio down the hall. Yeah where were they talking about it? To partition off the where they'll because we're moving him back right, they want to put me in the rock studio in the morning. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: And I'm so against it. And I told Matt our engineer there in Greensboro, who's who told me they want to do this, And he thought I was gonna be like super excited, like you just said, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, no, I love my old board. I like the old anial like this I've used. Listen, this board is a same sort of board I used over at g in two thousand and like six, like, I've used this board every day, and I've worked from two thousand like to like eighteen years. You just want your stuff to function in the way that it is at all the time. I don't need to be on the on the enterprise. I don't need to be on the bridge. I'm very comfortable and you know how I am. I hate change and this is I'm very comfortable in this studio with this board. So how do I sound? How does it sound? On the air?
Speaker 3: You sound fantastic and the headphones for someone saying you sound like super filtered. But I think it's just like a headphone thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I don't know, but I here's what I do know. And I've forgotten about it until I strolled in this morning, and I've been losing my crap. They have the left handed mice in here. Still, I'm sorry? Did we not address this problem last time I was here? And and shame the person on the air repeatedively. So for those of you who don't know, you can reverse the buttons on your mice, your computer mice. Say in mice, isn't it mouse? That always confused from me? Because there's because there's because there's two of them. Okay, yeah, so on your mouse, I guess I could say it either way. But yeah, I'm staring at two of these, so I say, mice. But point being point bean, you reverse the buttons. Now what you're thinking? You're like, why would you reverse the buttons? That sounds insane? And you are correct there's no reason. And then I asked the person who happens to be the program director for the station who uses the Greensboro studio primarily because obviously this is uh, you know, I visit here, you know, every couple months or whatever. And he's like, he's like, it's because I'm left handed. I have to reverse them. And I immediately immediately contact Ross, who I don't know if you guys know this left handed, and I'm like, you guys, reverse your your mouse button. Now, you guys are so weird.
Speaker 3: And we brought to to the audience as well as social media, and it's myself and this is complete. That's not a thing, and that is lunacy in his part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what you're saying, you want to know what it's like to try to use reverse mice on our mouse and you've never done it. Imagine you are, you're a ute youth ute growing up on I don't know, North Sentinel Island, right, you know, the one with the amazing border control over there in the Indian andyan Cea right where they're like nobody can go there, and then once every fifty years somebody does and they sling arrows in them all right, So that's you. You have nothing. You're an uncontacted lost tribe, and somehow here they cut and they grab you and they take you to civilization. They sit you down here in the enterprise where I'm sitting, and they're like, here's a computer. Have fun. That's what you would look like. That dude from North Sentinel Island. They just sat in front of Windows eleven and it was like, all right, I do a report or something. Here you go any TPS reports. Chop chop. That's what you would look like trying to for it. And that's what I look like in the morning, trying to use this thing on talking because I've trained my brain to be able to do things, literally, do things while I'm talking to you that would be very distracting, and you know to most people, because you just do it in the same way that there's adaptive things that you do within your job where you could kind of do it through muscle memory. And so when I'm sitting here talking to you right now, I'm also opening this I'm kind of scanning my clocks.
Speaker 3: This is something that you've done forever a certain way, and you now now you just go an autopilot and it's like a subconscious thing. So it's going to completely mess you up. Imagine if you got in your car today on the way home or you're going to work, and the steering pedals no, no, the steering wheel was inverted. Imagine if when you went left it turned right and right eternally. You'd be in an accident every two seconds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd murder all the best the kids of the bust up. Yeah it's it, and yeah, that's it, because even though you've been told exactly what it does, you're like, hey, this car is special. Oh really, what's it? You got a spoiler? What is it? It's everything is a reverse. Oh it goes reverse. No no, no, no, no, it's just you're gonna love it. You'd be out of your damn mind. I'm sitting here talking and I'm trying to flip over to check call screener. I'm trying to figure out how much time into the break I'm gonna have enough time to uh do the full rundown or even get to this story. And it's like I just and then I get distracted, distracted, Uh us constitute all right, so check this out. I'll just give you the I'll give you the rundown here because I thought it was pretty cool. And somebody said, one of the news guy Kyle, said this to me, signed US Constitution copy found in North Carolina filing cabinet being auctioned for millions. That's a flex piece if I've ever seen one. Do you imagine you's like, oh, why do we head into the what do we head into this study?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Because you've got to have a study. You're gonna have one of these.
Speaker 2: And you go in.
Speaker 1: It's one of those big mahogany rooms with the leather couches and the cigar humidor and you know, the glass bottles of unlabeled glass bottles of you know, crystal bottles of liquor, and you sit down with your buddies and you're like, yeah, that's a that's a that's a zebra that I killed over in the in Africa. And you just know how pretentious you are because you have it. You called it a zebra, all right, So I'll get to you in a moment. Hold on, sir, uh yeah, And they're like, oh, what's that over there, bill? That's an autographed copy of the Constitution, and how did that work back in the day? Did you have to go stand in line where the players walk out? How did you have to go to a card show you? How did you collect them all? I suppose you could show up at the well, not at the White House because it didn't exist, but you could show up. That's the craziest story man about the White House back in the day, Russ. You ever read about when the White House first opened up? That anyone could show up and people would show up. Yeah, I need to talk to John Tyler real quick. They're like, can you wait like thirty minutes. Absolutely, I'm gonna have to arse in this studio and we're gonna rebuild. There's no other option. I mean, I guess maybe if I broadcast here every day, the Greensborough Studio, I'd get used to it. But why should I have to? I'm old and curmudgeonly ish. All right, So we had a little football thing there. I'm gonna get to you the rest of this nice friendly there's a cool little constitution story, right, cool little Constitution story. Everyone's enjoying themselves. There's no there's no reason to do the thing you always have to do. There's no reason. There is a copy and it may be the most expensive. When it's all said and done, it may be the most expensive copy of the Constitution sold in uh from private hands to private hands because of the quality of it. And they just found it in a filing cabinet in like Ashville or something. It's been sitting I mean, it has obviously been sitting in that filing cabinet, but it's been sitting there for a long damn time. And uh it, uh it, you know it is gonna sit there and probably fail at least a million and I think that's the minimum bit already met. Now, uh, the the person who's signed it say it's signed, I don't mean like, oh, look at that. It's got everyone's signature, and it's specifically you know, ink to or ink to paper. These are copies. It's obviously not one that has the all of the signatures. However, when they say a signed copy, they mean that Charles Tomsen, the Secretary, signed it so as to indicate that it was official. So it is it is official in that sense that there are eight of them. I think there's eight. Hold on the get of the story. Yeah, eight, uh seven are publicly owned publicly so museums things like that. This is the only private one. So how cool is that? Ross? You like that stuff, right? You like history? That's pretty cool.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine? Can you imagine walking into your house and right next to the stars, trek, dude, pet and a cat? Is the is one? Is the only is the only privately held signed constitution copy. We're gonna talk about a conversation piece. Holy crap, man, you gotta get all you'd have to get like a laser field. People have to dance, so you're gonna want to go all out. So let me continue the story. Since we're all having a good time, and for history nerds, we think this is pretty cool. And for all of you who watch the Pickers shows and Antique road Show and all that this is gonna be you gotta think this is amazing. This is this is your xanadu here. But we can't just enjoy ourselves. We can't have conversations about these things because of this. Thompson likely signed two copies of each of the original thirteen states, or for each of the original thirteen states, essentially certifying them they were spent to they were sent to special ratifying conventions. Were representatives all white and male, wrangled for months before accepting the structure of the US government. Why why did you put that in there? Well, but it's but that's true, Yes, it is true. How is it remotely relevant to this story? How is it remotely This is why everyone hates you. This is why we make fun of you. This is why the word moonbat exists. Because you can't help yourselves. It's a sickness. It's an illness. You are the ones with a problem, because it's not that people, you guys are denying history. No, we're not. I am perfectly aware of who was in that room. There's a picture. There's a picture. It's unambiguous. Although to be fair, so you know the dress and the hairstyles of the day. I yeah, they're not as they're not as manly as as some would like. But that being said, that was that. But they we got it.
Speaker 3: You remember how we were talking the last week about like woken entertainment, right, and like what is the definition of it? We're talking about how like you have like a perfect story out of nowhere. It slams you over the head, right, it's the message, it's the political it has nothing to time story, and it completely ruins the narrative or whatever you're trying to the story you're trying to tell.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing here, like it has nothing to do with it. And you're like, oh, but did you know? And you're like, oh my, you're insufferable. Shut up. It's not about who was there. It's the story is about this, did you are there? And are there people out there?
Speaker 6: Russ?
Speaker 1: Do you did you at one point think that the room was filled with Chinese dudes or you know, and then like or the Native Americans did it? Or you know it was some dude from Mexico or it was the un No, because you've seen the damn thing that turns into the meme every time. And I think Elon Musk posted this damn meme yesterday and it's the one that goes and they're gonna get to say whatever they want, and then one of the other guys goes, oh, we should should we give them guns? And then another dude's like, oh my gosh, this country's gonna be lit. You've seen that meme, right, yeah, I've seen that one. Yet white dudes, right, a lot of white dudes in that they're not hiding anything, but none of it matters. For the purpose of this, Can we just can we just have this for a moment without you having a all white and males wrangled for months. Well, I'd say it worked out pretty good for you white women too. Huh. I'd say that worked out pretty good. And frankly, I'd argue that it worked out pretty good for most everybody. I yeah, is that a controversial statement. If it is, you all should get out and travel some do a little traveling. And I don't mean go to Canada, this your cousin or to Cankun and stay in the all inclusive. You need to get out. You need to get out and go some explore some stuff. You need to be. You need to be in a part of the world where you go for just for a moment ago this exists. This is awful, this is horrible. That'll let the compassion kick in, Let the uh, I don't you know whatever guides you, but also so that you can you can understand what it looks like to and even though everything's crazy to have your crap together and not have your crap together, and it is perfectly logical to talk about how you got there and what it meant. But you know nothing when somebody starts telling me how awful the US is versus other places, and they haven't visited other places. I don't count your opinion because you don't know, and you know, and with the with the US, it's perfectly reasonable to sit there and talk about various elements of history and how it shaped it, and yes, things that were done incorrectly. You're not talking about that. You're talking about some person who's opening a cabinet looking for insurance documents, like what is this? It's a signed copy of the Constitution. It's a one of eight and you had to jam that in there. But they're acting like it was some sort of colossal failure, like the US Constitution is one of the other. That's my point, that's my point. Yeah, he did a pretty damn good job. Yeah, how's the Venezuelan constitution hold it up right? Because they have one of those I don't know if you know this. They have a constitution and everything is that. Does that work it out for them? We're gonna tell you what. We'll check in on Venezuela. We'll get back to you. Okay, hold on, I guess i'na football homers want to talk trash in my inbox. Let me get to this. Oh wait, hold on, Boston, Paul. If you can't drive the way Ross said, you'd never be able to drive the rear of a hook and ladder fire truck. I guess I won't. That's one of those things where like you think it's like something you want to do. Like it's like Kramer and Seinfeld when he's in the back and he's like, whoa, I'm driving the fire truck. But Marky and I recently saw we were driving, like to go pick up something or other, and we saw one of those go by and it like went under the little bridge there in WAK four. It took a write by the seminary, and we both looked at each other and be like, we would murder everyone. Yeah, but you know efficiently you could do it too. That's sideways. Yeah, yeah, you're right, bosited Paul in this very very rare what off circumstance? That is correct. But that's so. This is a is a standard run of the mill radio studio. Okay, I'm not splicing jeans in here or whatever. Hold on this one, says Tom Brady. What is oh okay, exuse Tom Brady did the broadcast and yesterday, oh look at that. I figured you were gonna get all right, So Boston Paul gave a letter grade for Tom Brady's broadcasting. I didn't send any audio this morning because I just I didn't.
Speaker 3: I know, so I was reading about it. I heard it was horrible. I heard it was ablutely bad.
Speaker 1: So all right, here's what Boston Place says. So far, I give him a D. You know what, Boston Paul, I bet you would.
Speaker 3: Like certain people, they step into that role and they really they do amazing at like Romo, Like remember.
Speaker 1: We sort of doing that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, great at this, right, but didn't they give like Tom Brady like three hundred million or something to do that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: It was stupid? Yeah. Can you imagine me and everyone who's done it for you know, one hundred years now, Michaels and all these people, and then they stroke a check to a guy who's never done it. I think it's important to remember that Boston Paul is giving him the D. So that's did they not let's give him like did he not have to like send in a demo tape? Or it was almost as if it's almost as if it's uh, it's kind of irrational a little bit there. So all right, well, hopefully he gets better, Boston Paul, or you can give him you keep giving him a D every week. I don't know. I'm sure that would make you happy. So all right eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four back in just a few and we noticed in the world of radio that is just such a weird one, and that is election years. It's far worse than a presidential election. But it's also pretty bad, you know, in the uh you know, and the the off the off cycle part of it too. So every two years, basically you got to deal with this all of a sudden, a bunch of accounts, left wing accounts, so we've never interacted with they do. They're not regular. It's one thing if you're just a regular old troll we see every week, right, you're just sitting there in Chapel Hill stewing every day that not enough constitutional facts about white men are included in puff articles like the one from ABC we shared you, and so you get your way and it just grinds your gears and then you go on the Twitter and you start, uh, just crap posting, and you're not even making solid arguments. You're just trying to troll people. I can respect that a little bit because at least you're consistent. No, what happens every damn election is we get these these these accounts that I clearly have never interacted with the show. I've never seen them and is non specific, right, They're generic, you'll never identify who the person is, and and they just go in and they just stir, and they just they write things that are wildly inaccurate or incredibly misleading, knowing tactically that what they're doing is they're stopping people from having the regular conversation. I mean, this is where you get into like the Zelensky stuff, right, because if you get enough trolls going in into a conversation about what should we do about uh private you know, uh private funding for schools or school uh funding for private schools, I should say voucher programs, and instead of having an adult discussion, these trolls come in they're like Dave Burder children over there. And then then now you're doing that and for whatever reason, they only show up at my account every two years with and they're just they're they're complete garbage. I'll give you an example. I was talking. I posted over the weekend about out the decision there where they wouldn't take RFK off the ballot. And clearly one of the things that Roy Cooper did is he upended the elections board in a way that was previously not done. People liked who was the head of elections, they found her to be nonpartisan, and he's like, nope, I my people, and you've seen what it has wrought right, a board of elections that was willing to remove all of the candidates who you know, we were likely to take votes from Biden. Now, don't get me wrong, the political parties play this game. So it happened to me wants to be like, no, this is your game. You started this. You sue when you don't like the guy in this cycle, we've had the Democrats sue to both keep RFK on and to take him off. But I realized it's not about them, not about those a holes don't care. It's about logic, right, and the logic for most people who are not these partisan pieces of guard. Yes, I was walking, I literally was walking by the Democrat headquarters yesterday on Hillsboro Street, that big old white mansion. I'm sitting there looking at it and I'm just like, that thing is bought and paid for with lawsuits. Man did a lawsuit after lawsuit, although to be fair, they almost couldn't pay for it not that long ago. And you know, you get further down Hillsborough and you walked back. That's bought and paid for with lawsuits. I know you don't like that, but it is. That is the thriving industry within it, the amount of people whose job it is just to suit for no reason because you might win. And they'll argue that they're doing it because it's about winning and that's all that matters. And the reality is like, when I look at a presidential ballot, maybe you should give me a ballot. This is the Norman Rockwell dude. That mean that people keep using? Right, how about how about we only put people on the ballot who were running and what and are qualified you know, meet the whatever the requirements are or whatever they made the filing. How about that well he was yeah, but he's not now. He's not running now, and so logically, why would you present a ballot with this dude on there?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong. Republicans are like, wow, earlier on, well, we gotta keep on there, but then it benefit of them. I don't care. You both suck. I is the person going to step into that box. Just give me a ballot with people who are actually running for the office, and then I'll decide. Okay, it's just super simple. And I pointed out that Democrats they literally got they put a woman in there who didn't receive any electoral votes. Throw her in there, and and supertrol. So what is his damn what is this thing he calls himself supertrol from Chicago's like, gosh, she did educate yourself. I don't have the tweet right in front of me. And that's the argumentative twist there, right, because he wants me to sit there and spend I'll give you a little radio time because I'm I'm letting you know that it's not worth your time to engage with those folks. Just ignore them, just mute them. And it's not helpful when you do. If you go on there and someone's posting some of that stuff, they're just going to keep coming for you. But if you enjoy that, just then you know you found your ying to your yang and you kids have fun. But just ignore them. I found it's extremely effective. Yeah, if you don't engage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where these people that like you, like say, you have no history with them, you've never heard of them. Suddenly election cycle they come out of nowhere in their content on all these things, and it's just like then you look at their location, it's like Chicago.
Speaker 1: It's like probably none of that's true. They're probably in the Philippines somewhere, sitting in a sweatshop. I don't know. I was about to say it's a tiny Asian woman somewhere. Yeah, with one hundred phones on a board here see those photos? Right? Yeah? Oh, like I said, you should travel and you'd be like, you know what, we got it? Okay, things are working out so uh yeah any any who, Yeah, just just don't engage them. And what he means is you'd did because you're read yeah, an election cycle ago, and he wants me to sit there and and now my time is wasted doing that. He loses nothing. It is it's one of those mornings, but it is because it's a Monday, and all Mondays are one of those mornings. Helly, that's uh. Do the amount of spam stuff is just wild. I was just kind of reviewing going back and looking at some of these uh uh these spam folks who uh sit there and uh you know, emerge like cicadas every every election cycle to to go ahead and uh offer their two cents. I feel like even the description on this dude's account is meant to distract you from having a discussion about the regular issue, right, but that makes it you know what I'm saying there, like you're gonna be so you're gonna because you what do you do? Do you know that one of the most rewarding types of engagement in according to the what they understand about the current x algorithm, the Twitter algorithm is to go look at your bio. So if you click through to look at somebody to go, you know, where you actually hit the let's go look at their account, That apparently is very rewarding in the algorithm, And of course you could see people then manipulating it because they figure out how many characters will show by hovering, and then they'll you know, they leave a little cliffhanger, which is a it's a teaser. It's essentially a digital teaser. So do you have people that are on their trolling and they have an absolutely insane absolutely insane screen name. It's gonna be very long. It'll have a bunch of stuff like here's like, here's here's an account. The account title is never forget Trump sat on his fat behind for three hours, letting the mob he's sent into the capital defecate, break things, and the soul cops while chanting to bang his va or to hang his vap. Excuse me, there is no comparison. That's his that's his screen name or his handle. Going into the description right there. Also, Donald Trump isn't the person in charge of security for the capital, but that's what he wants. He wants you to come in there and engage him on it. And that's why it's interesting. What was the other guy's account? Try to find it here? Yeah, here we go, Chicago family man, progressive socialist libertarian. Explain that to me, like I'm five, Explain what a socialist libertarian? Ross brought this up to me? He doesn't know either, He's like, well, listen to this guy, socialist libertarian. I have no idea what that means. Does that mean you don't want you don't think government should pay for roads except for everybody?
Speaker 2: But you.
Speaker 1: Helped me out here because again, I think that that may be a little bit of a hook calling out fascist. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's Chicago. I'm a socialist. Anarchist is what like ghost of Carl Marx is like buddy, you know what, though, here's the thing with people coming up with like genders where they're a cat right or sapio sexualism or you know anything. Every week that's a new thing, like hey, here's this what was the one? You're a bisexual who only what only has uh only dates or hooks up with one of the genders, So you're straight or you're getting what what? You're one of those You're not this other thing in the middle. I feel like that's what's going on with political parties. But what are you? I am a robotocrat when who the hell is that? I feel like you got to do what's in the best interests of the government and then and the forty people, forty million people have to die, that's what we have to do. But with mine, we use robots to kill them. It's different. It's different. We don't just drown them in the Yellow River Valley. We don't just starve them to death. By confiscating the proceeds of their farming endeavors. No, no, no, no, we said robots in it's a new thing. You want to come to our meeting, which I don't know is probably people that do like, oh, grease of people with robots. Sure, why not work for that Dallas cop killer. Here's your candygram sir, have fun. It worked. The cop killer thing worked like blazing saddles. You realize that right they used. They used the same way that they were able to get a hold of Mango to grease that dude. And I, for one, the irony was not lost on me nor the rest of the folks at my robotocrat movement. It's gonna be great. You'll send us money. That's how this said. This refrain always work. Send us money. We need more robots to murder people with. All right, seven to twelve here on the Cacoday radio program. I'm gonna not make the transition to that audio because I just realized how not being good taste. But we do have to give you an update on what's going on with the Georgia case. Remember they arrested the dad. So if you if you missed it at the end of last week, I brought this topic up and I'll throw it if you I did it late, so I'll throw it out again. The father was charged at he's facing one hundred and forty years in prison, the father of the alleged school shooter. The father was arrested, and I simply pointed out, should should parents be arrested? I mean, we charged people for crimes when there are tragedies that happen based on negligence. People are charged all the time, maybe not to the extent that this dude is. But if you if you go and and and you you know, look like dad like to hunt with his kid based on some videos I've seen, I'm not sure the kid was digging it that much. But if you go and the schools like, yeah, we investigated, and we don't you know, we're not gonna remove them from the school or anything. Why shouldn't the school Why shouldn't whoever made that decision in the school also face criminal charges. Why shouldn't that be a thing and not just not just somebody within the school. Did somebody in law enforcement drop the ball, like in Florida where you had that sheriff where and generally it's not gonna be your your beat cops or the people even doing the intervention necessarily, it could be uh, you know, upper management, so to speak, or to prosecutors decide they didn't want to help you out. Going back to the cop thing. How many times do law enforcement officers arrest somebody, provide what they you know, the evidence, and then uh, the prosecutors like, nah, I don't want to you know why they don't want to? So they could run around their PolitiFact check this morning, which you're gonna get into, and go, oh, crime's down again, Yeah, why is that? Is it because less crime's happening or is this some other stuff going on? So I point all this stuff out. We get in these discussions. But if you're going to charge the parents, remember these are the parents that many of you think governments should be able to usurp if you're eleven year old once newtered and you won't sign off on it. So if they feel they have that much control of your children and they don't do anything, and tragedy strikes and you think you're going to charge the parents, you need to start charging them, or you need to sit down and look at the situation and not try to politicize it. So you can have your gun grab. I don't know the total of what Dad did. I don't know what was or wasn't ignored. I do know you arrested them in about thirteen minutes. So I don't believe you do either. How do I know? Because stuff's still coming to light as we speak. Absolutely, And I wonder if I have to assume the prosecutor was aware of this, but maybe they weren't. But you will be next here on the CaCO Day radio program. Did you you just murder ducks and eat them?
Speaker 8: You never?
Speaker 1: You don't want a photo of you caressing a sweet motelard or something. Apparently there's a new Trump meme that Russ was just telling me about. So this is based on those crazy stories of like my Haitian neighbors eating my cat. Right, So, I don't know you guys have seen any of this stuff. And they've got tons of people at like city council meetings complaining, like the way does he pets are disappearing?
Speaker 3: I just watched one where they're talking about because the Biden Hair Hair Administration flew in like twenty thousand Haitians in this small like town in Ohio whatever it is. Yeah, And so there's this guy in front of the city council meeting and he's talking about how like he was at the park and there was Haitians like you know you have the ducks in the pond.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like like grabbing them. I saw the photos of walking back with it with their with their catch there rabbit. I'm cutting the heads off the ducks and eating them, which is I mean, that's not that unusual. It's where they're getting the ducks, right. People eat ducks all over the world. These are not those kind of ducks.
Speaker 3: This is the Alex Jones ducks. Just like the Alex Jones means talking about how there's free ducks at the park, just.
Speaker 1: Tak Yeah, there is. I mean there's three lots of stuff with the park. When I was driving from Braley to Greensboro yesterday, I pulled over to that you know, that rest stop the just I guess past like Evan and everything, pull over in that rest stop and there's like there's like fifteen deer or something. I'm standing right there. If you've been in that rest stop, you pull in, trucks go one way, cars go the other, and then on the left closer to the road, it was like fifteen deer, and like, I see this family get out there and this they're like their kid wants to run over there, and the dad makes a joke that he's gonna go with him and get a deer, and his wife just hits him on the shoulder. That's what that would be akin to. Right, You're just like, man, this is easy to look at that deer over there. Although then I was thinking that they when they went into the woods, they went into that sliver between that and the highway, So they're probably some of you are seeing them on forty this morning. I suspect, and not in a good way. But yeah, yeah you go and uh, let's get a free deer, get some free ducks. The cat the cat thing is wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like people are like, hey, my cat's missing, and all these cats are like all these pets are missing in this Ohio town. It's like they're being like kidnapped for food.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So now that people are using these AI creations to generate photos of there's one that I just retweeted the showccount where he's a case in the radio. He's in that looks like the Oval office and he's just hugging a duck and a kitten. And then there's other ones where they've beaten movies where it looks like he's in front of a pond full of ducks and he's like holding the one duck and like kissing the duck's head. Yeah, yeah, I'll never eat you. But can you imagine Let's say that one of these people, one of these cat owners, was accused of I don't know, killing their cat or murdering their cat, when in reality their cat was stolen and eaten by Haitians. That would be a miscarriage of justice right there. That's what I'm saying. So anyway, let's go ahead and uh oh, and hear this audio.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, this county, this county, by the way, where they flew in the twenty thousand Haitians, And I guess it's like one of the reddest counties in Ohio.
Speaker 1: It is, Yes, hands down. Yeah, it's not even close. They say, yeah, here you go, Here you go, dude, I will I will tell you though. There was a guy in this this is a nice neighborhood, but he was a little rednecky. Uh and he had birds. He was really into birds. And I mean when I say had birds, he had birds. He had a bunch of birds around, but he also raised some birds, but specifically birds that were used for hunting farms, so like chuckers and stuff. And so as you can imagine, you get a bunch of cats, the neighbor's cats that come over. Dude, there was like a meeting in this is in deep Haven, Minnesota, which is a very nice suburb around Lake Minnetonka. There we had these meetings with a bunch of whiny, whiny rich people showing up going all our cats are disappearing. And this guy showed up at the meeting and got up and spoke and talked about how there was a lot of coyotes in the area because he was a bit of an outdoor guy, and he started telling people at coyote and to this day I believe he got rid of their cats and then had the stones to get up in lecture about coyotes. So, yeah, people do some crazy things. Man, do some crazy things. So let me go ahead and play this audio for you real quick, and then we'll get some call. Does this change whether you think the dad should be charged or maybe others charged. If you're gonna do this thing, if you're gonna do this thing, We're gonna start charging the parents. It feels like it is meant to have any chilling effect. This is where the balance is right because it's easy. This is one of those devious things somebody thinks up in one of these gun graber nonprofits, like, well, what if we do every time there's a school shooting or any shooting? We just charge the parents. Oh, any shoot or no school shooting? Okay, what about other shootings? No? No, no, no, what if there's a what if some of the parents are a likely Democrat voter. No, we're not gonna charge them. We'll just ignore that problem entirely. No, I'm saying anytime we get the vibe it's in a red area and there's a school shooting, and the parents might might have any way, shape or form also touched a gun, even if they didn't buy it for them and it was one of the family ones. We'll go ahead and do that. Why because it's gonna make parents very nervous about being on video teaching their kid to shoot or buying their kid a gun for their twelfth birthday, which is what I got. Best day ever, I didn't murder anyone. But also, would you have a good read on your kid at twelve, maybe maybe you wouldn't, especially that age range how quickly they change. So with all that in mind, and everyone's salvating for blood and activists wanting to use this as an opportunity to further dissuade people from ever even thinking about owning a gun, we get this, and this is going to make you want to punch a kit or a duck.
Speaker 7: Remembers and a classmate about what they say happened the morning of the shooting, Cold Grace Aunt, telling ABC News details first reported in The Washington Post that the fourteen year old's mother called a school counselor the morning of the shooting to warn them about an extreme emergency, reporting that the suspect's mother texted her sister saying she told the school counselor to go immediately and find her son to check on him. The ten minute call apparently came at nine to fifty am, according to the suspects Unt, nearly a half hour before the suspects allegedly opened fire.
Speaker 1: What is going on? What I'm sorry s as we talked about for a little bit on Friday, although we kind of got buried through some guests and stuff like that. The charge to father, and it was so fast. I'm just like, all right, this is the new norm. This is what we're gonna do. Then I have to process why are they doing? Are they doing because they genuinely believe that that parent in this specific instance has criminal liability? Maybe they do. I don't purport to know enough about it. I do know this though. If negligence is the key, then negligence should not be limited just to the parents, especially if you are of the opinion that you know, were you trying to erase the parents man or at least diminish their power so that in all of these instances you and your cohorts can step in and you know, flex your political muscles and literally take people's kids away because they won't. They won't let a nine year old make a decision about gender ideology. That's okay. Then when I was nine, you know what, you made decisions about nothing? Not really yeah, yeah, I get I guess whether to something in your brain. But at the end of the day, all of your decisions were there was a higher authority you call them mom or dad or whomever raised you, and and that's who. That's who was could could tell eight year old or nine year old you you're being dumb, shut up, and you know what, you were better off for it, do you know dumb? I was a an eight nine year old, especially a talkative one. Thank god I was able to channel this into something. But I don't have good ideas. In fact, often I had very bad ideas. And that's where you get the guiding there. So if you think that that needs to happen outside of parents, then you've just let me know that you feel that these organizations, especially schools and whatnot, are more powerful. And so if you believe that when they show what sounds to me like extreme negligence, are you going to charge them? And the answer is no. These prosecutors don't want to necessarily charge them because I you know, from a political standpoint, irritate school teachers and stuff. It may not even be accurate to do. So I don't want people charged. Let's ask he committed a crime. But if you're going to do go down this road that, I'm going to challenge you to at least be intellectually honest that you think anyone who had any anguige and should be charged. And you may start arresting people. I'll wait because you won't do that, because people be like, no, this is dumb. This is dumb. Let's figure out something else. Especially when you're a school that the superintendent of which runs the education stuff in Georgia, and when he was superintendent there, he did not want teachers armed. You didn't want any of these things. He just wanted to grab guns. And when you have people like that in charge, you bet they should have some liability if you don't want to take other methods. But once again, here is the audio, and then we'll grab calls here because it is mind boggling.
Speaker 7: Mind boggling family members and a classmate about what they say happened the morning of the shooting. Cold Gray's aunt telling ABC News details first reported in The Washington Post that the fourteen year old's mother called a school counselor the morning of the shooting to warn them about an extreme emergency. The Post reporting that the suspect's mother texted her sister saying she told the school counselor to go immediately and find her son to check on him. The ten minute call apparently came at nine.
Speaker 1: To fifty am.
Speaker 7: According to the suspects unt nearly a half hour before the suspects allegedly opened fire.
Speaker 1: What do you want parents to do? I'm one hundred percent series in that situation. It's don't give me a snarky, Well, they need to raise him better before that, and blah blah blah. That's not what I'm asking. If you identify an emergency situation, your kid went to school and you just went in his room and he's left a suicide note or something, right, what do you want parents to do? I mean, for those of you in education, I'm not attacking you. I'm not attacking for those of you who work in education because this affects you. Right, that's school. Those were two staff members killed there too, and I don't know if he's one of them gave him a D one time and he was mad, or if it was just opportunity. But I really mean this because this is about your leadership protecting you as well. What do you want the parents to do other than to get immediately get on the phone and talk to the person you know higher up there who's supposed to be the person to kind of be dealing with these issues, and tell them unequivocally you need he's coming to kill you. I can't think of anything else, So how dare you not not go after them too? If you if this is about liability, a bunch of jackasses? This is? That is? That is so crazy? Man? Can you imagine Ross? Pretend you're colonial times? All right, You're just out doing your thing, mind your own business, You're howing your turnips or whatever you do, and all of a sudden this here comes Paul Revere say hey, hey, hey, dude, they're coming, the guy, the guy. The dude's in red, they're coming. And you're just like, ah, are you sure? I don't know, you know what? I like to look at that hat? What is that whalebone? Get out of here? A red coats? And then you're speaking British. Still what you're thinking about? It is English? No, it's not spell color. Then get back to me. I don't know what else you want parents to do, but I am curious in our local education systems. I'm sure parents are eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seventy four. What has your leadership told you that if a parent calls, Let's say a parent has a good relationship with you, and they call and they're like, hey, uh, mister or missus whatever, blah blah blah, they're coming, He's coming. What is the process is it to him? And Han go, you know what, I'll talk to him when he gets here. And you're like, he's showing up like rambo. Okay, well I'll call him rambo if he wants or do you have an immediate procedure called lockdown? Ross you're a parent, I have to assume that you would want the school lockdown if it was your kid's school, a SAP with the with sealed team six showing up. If a parent, you want everything. They're trying to say that they were there was a confusion with the child and they were trying to figure out what child they were talking about, and the shut face contact them, so then they just sort of what I guess, moved along at that point. If somebody calls you, if a parent calls you and they're freaking out and they're like, I think my child might shoot it at school, you lock down the school immediately immediately. This because this isn't somebody made a bomb an anonymous bomb thread. This is a person identifying themselves and this is totally different. And you have you have you have a child who has a history of like you know, apparently in the past few years, like mental illness. Yeah, like a lot of issues there, So I mean they're I mean a lot of boxes were checked and the parent called the school. I don't know what they It sounds like the school just failed on every level. What you need to do is if you're if you're hopefully you have a secret sniper rifle your kid didn't take and you gotta show up and deal with this yourself. Okay, Well then if that's not it, tell me what it is. All right, let's get to the phones, Jamal, what's up?
Speaker 6: They see that?
Speaker 2: It's unsetting me because Casey, you know, I'm trying to show this month because I called to talk about the voter Mcasey. You know, I totally.
Speaker 6: Agree with you.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, I argue to something that I said, Casey, Do you mind if I switch tropics and talk about what you're talking about right here?
Speaker 1: Do you mind?
Speaker 2: Ya?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just got a few minutes.
Speaker 2: But go ahead, jac If they're gonna sit there and charge that parent with shooting, they better charge every parent they loaned their child a car and went out here and drinking and driving and killed people. Why are they just doing it to this one family, and of course is Georgia because they're Rainal. Republicans keep trying to appeal the Democrats, don't come. They're not charging the people up in Chicago, New York, Houston, Atlanta. For all they little fifteen sixteen year olds out here banging and shooting out here, making.
Speaker 6: Rap songs about who they can.
Speaker 2: Then they turned around and you find out they really did kill them and get shot. This is specifically don't.
Speaker 1: Ruin do don't ruin the Florida thing for don't you dare ruin this Florida thing for me. They didn't rap about who they would kill. They rapped about a specific way in which they would die, and then they themselves died in that horrible way. It's a crazy story down there in Jacksonville and Tampa. But anyway, digress go ahead.
Speaker 6: But Casey, they're constantly finding ways to take the second Amendment is always just the second? What about these plants and drop these kids off hitting the mall? Who they know about to do a flash mall? They know about the running here and do stuff and steel stuff, but they did nothing. It seems like it's always the second Amendment they find the most strengthless.
Speaker 1: Because it's about because it's about chilling. It's about chilling, it's about chilling people wanting to participate in it. You know, they always talking about they always talk about Donald Trump's trying to chill free speech. What they mean by that is you want to make it so uncomfortable or so fraught with peril. And thanks for the call, Jamo, that will you get people to go? You know what I'm like, I don't think we need any guns in the house, or I don't need to be shooting. I don't need to teach my kids how to shoot because you know, God will God forbid? I just and then they won, right, Because that's the goal. You get people to not pass along. That's why hunting and fishing in America's one of the main reasons people don't pass it along, because it is chilling to attempt to participate in a lot of places. Now that's not doe necessarily to politics. Some of it is, but some of it's just due to access and costs and just the ways that they fundamentally change, but also government regulations and make it harder and harder and harder to do things. But easier for people to go and grab a duck out of your local pond with no repercussions. Jeff Mahr from the Weather Channel, he's standing by, Is it maybe a good day to go down and steal some ducks from the park because that's the thing that people doing. How you doing?
Speaker 9: Great day for that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good good?
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: Yesterday was fantastic. Keep it up. Yeah, and it's gonna get even better.
Speaker 9: As we had through this week, high pressure the dominant weather influence, and then the result will be dry weather and some mild and comfortable temperatures. A little bit of fog early today and cool initially but right around eighty under sunshine this afternoon and an overnight clear with light winds at a load dropping to the loaded mid fifties. We should reach eighty five with sunshine Tomorrow, run eighty four. Another sunny day on Wednesday, slightly cooler Thursday, clouds moving up to eighty two. Our next chance to rain. That'll be Friday. A few afternoon showers should develop with a heidier eighty and during the weekend, highslight the low eighties, when an occasional shower thunderstorm to dodge if it could be spending some time out and about.
Speaker 1: You know how noxious your co worker is going to be tomorrow. Yes he is the Cowboys. I'm not Kicker's God. We have God for a kicker. I just can't with him.
Speaker 9: But I know meanwhile, not such good news for the Falcons of Panthers.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I'm a Vikings fan and I thought we were gonna get drilled and the this is so bad because we're so getting set up. So we'll find out. All right, thanks Jeff, appreciate it, my man. All Right, there you go, Jeff mart from the Weather Channel feeling your pain Panthers fans is a Falcon fan, he is. But all right, we'll get more calls coming up and we'll get into it next. Hang on, I didn't even think that that was gonna be a thing, but it's a thing. Ross. Do you know who we triggered? Who's feverishly fevershly upset at me. He's an oldie, but a goodie. In fact, I put him into a junk box so I never really see his emails, but sometimes they get through. So as I'm sitting there and I'm talking about heating dire warnings and how this is insane when the schools didn't get it. Naboo U. Dude's mad at us? What what the same thing I've been warning you about. Naboo over here? You know, one day the boy's gravity, he's gonna shift and you're gonna be float around the osiern't take you up like I told you was. I'm a float bie, I'm a float by make fun of you. You're right, sir, you're right. I'm not heated your warning. I think it's probably because what was it like three years ago? He's like, this is it October? Yeah, you can't see him with your tiny microscope, but we can see hiding. But October you're all dead. And then I'm in October. I went out of the air. I'm like, duh, still here. And it was at that point he got moved over to mute. I'm glad you're still out there, sir, screaming into the void. Oh wait, hold on, I wonder how many email I'm not. I'm not even gonna look at my in my or my junk pies. Don't care. All right, let's get some more calls. Raoul. What's up? How you doing? Brother?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 5: I'd like to argue that the parents could have walk up the gut the rifle and uh make it on unaccessible to the king on that there was an adult supervisor. That's what yeah could have done.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, there. Look, there's a lot of ways you can secure firearms. I don't know that anything is hundred percent. I mean, you know, if the kid, if the kids got access to bolt cutters, you can probably get a lot of locks off stuff like that and you know, as safe as as safe as a safe. So it's probably pretty good. But that being said, the obligation to sit there and lock it up is only one part of the thing. And it sounds like dad from the videos, the dad was wanting to get this kid into hunting. I have looked. I have no problem h sitting there at a situation and going look, the parents obviously wanted that. They didn't want to think this about their kids, so they ignored obvious signs. And I would expect parents would do that. But once a parent has taken the opportunity to reach out to the school, because it wasn't just in the morning of there had been incidents, so they had been working with the school about at that point like that, that is what they want you to do. That is what they want you to do. So if that portion of the preventive measures was also bumbled badly, that if you're going to spread accountability, then you need to spread it too, everybody. That's all that I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And I agree with you on the on the fool part, absolutely luck of the school.
Speaker 2: But I mean, you can buy it and you get a gun and uh you even ingrained his name on it, you know, Yeah, that's your right pull no doubt. Yeah you cannot touch it.
Speaker 5: I'll you.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I hear you. Yeah, I knows one hundred percent. I'll tell you. My mom let me keep my Uh. When I was about the time, I was fourteen fifteen, but I had a gun cabinet that had a simple lock key, but it had a glass front, and she and I it was dumb because you could break that glass in two seconds. But if that thing was unlocked in my room, she'd pull the guns out of there, and it happened a couple of times. I left it unlocked because she was teaching me a lesson because I got siblings, and I totally get it one hundred percent. So I'm glad that's the rule. That you have. That's a smart rule. Absolutely, So all right, Raoul, appreciate the call, have a good morning. Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, you don't get me wrong. Look, parents are gonna screw this up, and it's it's because nobody wants to look at their kid and go, my kid's gonna murder his classmates. Even if you think that, you get probably get mad at yourself for thinking that. I get it one more quick one and then we'll get some more in the next hour. Yeah, Ronnie, what's up?
Speaker 4: Hey, Casey? Great talking to you. I listen to you every day, Thank you so much. I just came causing an idea. You know, I got sixteen years of law enforcement and I just dropped my grandchild, eight year old grandchild off the school, so I got a little bit.
Speaker 1: Of skin in the game, Yes, sir.
Speaker 4: Thinking that, I'm thinking that if you got follow alarms in all the schools, little red boxes in on the wall, why don't you get a yellow one right beside it and give it.
Speaker 2: A different tone tone, a.
Speaker 4: Different tall, very long tone, and that way the whole school go out now simultaneously, I.
Speaker 1: Just just I just want to clarify here because I saw somebody say this in an email. I'm not trying. I'm not trying to tell you the dudes. The dad's some sort of great dude. I don't know anything about him, right, I know. What I know about him is a couple a couple quotes. I know some stuff that his wife told among others ABC News. I saw the video of how he interacted with his kid after they just hit a spike buck or I guess it was. Technically it was a two pointer on one side, laid one down, and you know, it reminded me of you know, you take your kid hunting for the first time, and I was trying to gauge whether the kid was enjoying the hunting very much. But it's really awkward. It's it's you know, for a lot of people, it's awkward the first time you go hunting, first time you kill a big old deer. Man. Up to that point, you probably shot some prairie dogs. So if you're like me, some you know, some birds. I just to remember my first deer. I don't want to brag, but it was nice. The mule deer was it was typical and it was well above average. And that's just because that's who I am freaking Jeremiah Johnson, what do you want? And so but I remember I shot to this day. I remember it. I shot it with a at about eighty yards with a two forty three. I came over and the damn thing was coming up a draw and it didn't win me, which was amazing because I was totally on the wrong side of this thing, and my little fourteen year old Braid's thinking about all this stuff. And I put it down and it was and it was one shot. Boiler Maker done again. I'm literally Jeremiah Johnson. My beard is very haggard this morning. So, but what is the adrenaline rush? And it doesn't go away if you like hunting. I don't care how many years you hunt. It's that that moment when you see something right, are you here? Something like what is that? What is that over there? And then you see horns or you see you know, whatever you're hunting for, and you got to get in the right position. You had to wait for the shot. All this work's paid off. Oh, your wife said you're stupid for spending every week before the season out there sitting in your stand, but ha ha, what does she know? And here you are here, you are, and then you gotta get set up and uh and take this thing the buck of a lifetime and uh you you left, you left your uh your your bleat. Uh uh that attached your wrists and it bangs against something and he's gone. You're like, dos I did everything. It's it could be frustrated, it could be amazing to any of it. And I don't know. It's got regular kid doing it. But apparently there's a lot going on behind the scenes or the family. It might be a little dysfunctional. I don't know. I don't know the grandfather of Georgia school shooter Colt Gray or a lad shooter, I guess, but whatever, that'sweyth. They wrote it says the boy's father deserves the death penalty.
Speaker 2: What now.
Speaker 1: He doesn't give a specific reason, but then he goes this from the New York Post article, after spending eleven years with that son of a bee, screaming and hollering every day. It can affect anybody. He's evil. They couldn't. They didn't survive in it. Colt has to pay for what he did, But I'm telling you he was driven, no question in my mind. So the read there is what that dad was a very angry man, and him being an angry man drove drove this kid to go shoot up to school. It probably didn't help him. But is that a valid excuse that we're going to accept in the courts now that somebody had a rough childhood, who had a parent who was verbally and or physically abusive, and it somehow it shapes people. Don't get me wrong, Absolutely you want to you want to create a cynical person who really doesn't care about what other other folks think. That's one of the roads to get there. But holy hell, man, that's not you. You. But if you're going to charge him based on he was he was a bad parent, you better have specifics. And I just can't believe you were able to gather the information necessary to do something like that in just a few days. And everything you talked about was having to do with the gun, making the gun accessible to him, So it didn't even sound like they were keen in on that anyway. But also, what's Thanksgiving like over there? What is Thanksgiving? Or what Thanksgiving like at dead house? Where the grandfather's like dom my son should be executed and his kid too. Now, actually he says. I don't know if he said execution for the kid or am I misreading this quote, Ross, because you're the one who said it to me. It's he's talking about for the father, right, and then the kid he's talking about. He's talking about his son. He said, Cole, you know, should be punished for what he did, but the dad should be given the death penalty for screaming and hooting and hollering his kid NonStop for eleven years or whatever it is. It says it. You know, it's not not a healthy environment. I don't disagree, but a lot of people live in not healthy environments. It sucks, but they get away and look, there's there are degrees of non healthy environments. Some people live in an environment where they're largely ignored and that could be detrimental too.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: You never feel you never feel really loved, You never really feelly connected with your with your family. And I don't screw people up. There's there's families. People come home and they catch a beat and every day because you know, dad's got to take his day out on him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's got to be something out of the norm here though, for the grandfather to be like, hey, give him the chair right, his son.
Speaker 1: This is why I'm sitting here saying, well, and who knows, maybe they got old beef over something. Maybe the grandfather's crazy. I don't, but I just want to be clear. I'm not vouching for the character of the father. But when we take as long as we take to charge people with stuff that where there is, especially when it's something that's not traditional, and they charge that dude in days and they only ever talk about the gun angle, then I feel like it's not about that thing, it's about this other thing. And I don't want people. I don't want people falling back on it if it's not procedurally going to be done in the correct way, because you know what it does. It allows a prosecuted further to further expand what it is they can go after. And it just so happens to almost exclusively aligned with people surrounding uh. You know, guaranteed uh uh guaranteed recognized rights given to you by God that are within the within the constitution. And I know some of you flip out when I say that damn thing, but that was the mindset of the founding fathers. As much as you want to change it, oh, it's one federalist paper said this one thing. Well, no it didn't, first of all, and two shut up because like it's very clear from all every other thing why they thought people should have these rights and white government shouldn't be able to come in there and do it do anything about it. But you you expand the ability to if you do something large. And by the way, what if it's not just kids who come and shoot a school up. What if it's just your kid brought a gun to school? Should that be treated the same as when they brought that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Remember you ever see those stories of the kids like five and they show up for show and telling. What's that? You're like, mommy's, mommy's cocaine? That story. There's one story a year where some kid has has taken their parents' drugs to school and and obviously the parent, the parent gets in trouble. The difference is a firearm is legal owned versus you know that bag of heroin that your kid did a book report on and then showed the class. So there's a lot of nuanced issues included in this thing. Do you accomplish that in two days? I don't know. And now we got family calling for family execution. Everything is I'm telling you, man, that's got to be if you're one of those people who gets off on watching dysfunctional families on something like that, you know the coach or where Phil? You know doctor Phil's talking to him? R whatnot?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: This sounds like it's right up your alley. Uh we got a call here?
Speaker 2: Uh is it?
Speaker 1: Mahina? Mahina?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Hey? How far back are we on with the grandfather just admitted he knew for eleven years that the dad was like that.
Speaker 6: Shouldn't the grandfather get charged too?
Speaker 1: Oh boy, that's a good point. Yeah, absolutely, and anyone he told, right, what's some of the grandma? Do we know where she's at? I don't get me wrong. It sounds like the whole family may be scumbags. But this isn't just about that. This is about figuring out a system where parents and school officials feel that they can provide a safe environment. Parents feel specifically that they're going to be able to deal with something with their kid. And uh, we don't have to we don't have to have these because that's what everyone wants, isn't it. We just they just they we want this to stop, and everyone's fighting over how to do it, and uh, I just I don't want to ever. I don't ever want to do a school shooting story on the show again if I don't have to. And I'm sure you don't want to hear about it either, right, exactly, Yeah, this is super all right, you too, Thank you very much. This is easy. And so going back to the ballot thing, I am I'm adopt to keep it simple. Stupid this campaign season, through all the arguments, Oh, he needs to be on the ballot, No he does, and I'm suing and now I'm suing the other way. How about me? Just the guy voting is like, hey, can you just put people on there who are running. I'll figure it out from there, all right, thanks? Yah, put that on there. In this case, Hey, if we're going to go down this road, can there be clearly defined parameters so people understand what's going on here and within those defined parameters, if one of the kid's parents calls the school and he's like, he's coming right now and he's armed to the teeth and he's gonna murder you, and it's a parent, it's not a random unsigned email, which you should still take seriously to the extent, but maybe you differentiate. She's on to say, Hi, I'm giving you my name, and I'm telling you I'm the mother of this kid who was enough of a problem that everyone in a punishment leadership position seems to remember him. And you know, it's like, all right, well, we'll talk to him at lunch. You're like, no, no, he's going to shoot the school. Yeah, but uh, you know, class about to start. That's the problem here, that's the big unaddressed issue. And uh, I you know, I'm gonna have a lot less flexibility if you're just decided, all right, our new policy as anyone whose kids shoots up a school, we charge as long as they're not minority or uh maybe you know, or there's def you know, define democratic yard signs at their house. And it's just a bastardization of everything else. And it is gravy training for the for the purpose of change on an absolute tragedy. And there used to be a time when people get called out for that, but apparently not anymore. All right, eight eighteen, Hang on, I don't run the ads, you know, do you guys? Do you guys not know this? It's not me. I will tell you this though. It is by far the most dishonest political AD I have ever heard, and I have made my opinion known for the purpose of I don't I have to. I don't know why. I don't know why there's not been a more thorough review of that.
Speaker 2: That is, that is me.
Speaker 1: But when an AD meets legal requirements, we and people want to buy it. We do not discriminate. We are not the left wing morons out there who literally were manipulate, They were rigging the AD system to punish people. I don't do that, But I will tell you there have been a handful of time I'm not going to get into details. One of them was recent where Ross and I have raised objections to an ad is for a different reason, and it does not air on this show anymore. Am I am I lying? Ross? I'm telling the truth right, Just to just be one hundred percent clear. I know I'm the one that pointed it out to you. Yeah, yes, yes, yes, yes, and and with that and I said, you're absolutely right, and we talked to management and it's gone.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But if there's a candidate who wants to run an AD, right and they're not breaking any laws, right, we're going to run the ad, especially because it's political advertising with a candidate, right because I mean tell you, some of these people are the whiniest little bitches you've ever you've ever had to deal with, and you would be surprised who it is or who they are. I am blown away the way that the mask will come off every year with one or two candidates where they know I can't believe you're doing this, where they're just like, you know what, sir, why don't you say that into my microphones? People know you're insane. So with that in mind, they're also so petty that we're going to be on We're going to be on there, I think you should appreciate it for what it is the best opportunity to explain the amount of BS going on with that campaign possible right there for you. But you know, don't sit here and yell at me and retweet your stuff or I'll blow your damn account. Yes I will not because I don't care what you want to say. But because I have now addressed it on the air, I've given you more airtime than your fifteen followers will ever have. So I'm just done dealing with you. Maybe because we're too much into the into the business. But like to me, like, it's obvious that's how things are run, right, You can't just be like I'm just gonna run ads from one happily. But no, but it shouldn't it be obvious, like you, we can't just run ads from one side of the political spectrum. You can't do it. But why would people believe that? Watching everyone else in the media, Well exactly, they would think that, why don't you do exactly what they do?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not going to be them. A lot of the times, like why won't you hear Trump add in MSNBC or whatever. Maybe he runs them, I don't know, but a lot of the times because they constantly don't run them.
Speaker 1: No, but they can't. Bet that's because right the campaign, the Trump campaign says, this is a waste of our money. People watching this aren going to vote for us. Well, it's the same way if Kamala runs an ad on this on this station. But I mean if she wants to spend the money, Yeah, there you go. You think she's turning anyone other than you to get pissed? How what do you, sir? Let me ask you a question, since I am a what is this so called conservative radio show promoting propaganda? Let me ask you a question, sir, What if the point of the ads is to flip people like you so that you start attacking people like me? The Vikings the most dominant team in the NFL. What go ahead and go ahead and challenge the math. It's pretty clear won by twenty two points. I know what you're saying. You're like, wait a second. Didn't the Saints beat the Panthers? Yeah, but that's the Panthers. They were not having it. And I don't Again, I don't want the Panthers to be bad, but I don't know this Bryce the young thing is gonna work out. Man. Let's see Bill's They went by eight. That's it, that's all the stuff. Oh wait, hold on, what is that? Oh stupid? All right, Patriot it's uh? Did they play yesterday?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They did?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: And the Patriots beat the Bengals. All right, you all beat the Bengals by six. There's a Chris Rock bit and it's the one that Michael Scott quoted. But at the backside of the bit, it's you're supposed to do, don't. You're not special for things. You're supposed to do. I take care of my kid. You're supposed to beat we beat the Bengals, but you're supposed to You're supposed to beat the Bengals. This is not hard, all right. The Bengals supposed to be a good team with Joe Burrow and the did you have you seen them play last year? I didn't have significant injury stuff exactly. He was injured last season, so they were this year. He was supposed to.
Speaker 3: They were supposed to be great this year because he still has where he doesn't he still have his wide receiver corp, right.
Speaker 1: You know, except one of them, one of them is like, damn, you're dead, and I think they're tight ends injured. I can't remember. It's Joe Burr, right, He's supposed to be this generational talent, right. Well he remember he got paid. He was the most most paid court well for a while and then it was it three or million they gave him. Yeah, So I don't know. But these are the Patriots we're talking about. They think they could beat I don't know, God, right, some of their fans. So I don't even get me started on that. What is it, By the way, what is it do we know what's going on with the Tyreek Hill thing. Do you see the photo of his TV celebration.
Speaker 3: I saw him on the side of the road and to me unbiased opinion, Yeah, let me let me clarify, unbiased.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have nothing to gain. That's all the cops they're talking to him. Yeah, it looked like to me he was resisting, and I think they should have prisoned him for life. He wasn't he was joking. No, he was king. No like it, We're serious. They should have tased him and he should be in prison for life. Unbiased opinion. I have nothing to gain from this, nothing nothing him off the field specifically maybe for the game coming up on Thursday. Just take takeing.
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh no for that one game. That's diff be a punishment there. Unbiased opinion.
Speaker 1: So the story, this is the story as we understand it. So because they were like, oh, they saw a black man trying to try to walk into a football stadium and they just stopped him, which, by the way, say that sentence out loud. Okay, please if you could, they saw a black man who was just trying to walk into a football stadium and arrested him. Do you understand what your Sunday would look like if that was rampantly happening. The story as I what, yes, you just clicked, how stupid that is?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Some copst you know, some cops set up a DUI checkpoint right outside the Panthers stadium. They're like, all right, we're gonna say it's for this. But if you see Andy min already's walked through here, yeah, you put him in handcuffs, right, and and now you don't play football, right, And just to clarify, because some people can't detect sarcasm, I obviously don't think he should be in prison. And I am completely biased on this because I want the Bills to win. It's a bill, it's a divisional thing. When I see him out there and they show his amazing, awesome, you know, two billion dollar automobile and he's outside, I assumed it was for speeding in the well, the amazing car. Yeah, so basically he was it. This is how it looks. I don't know if this is what it is. He's he's in his uh I make a gazillion dollars very cool car, which good for him. I don't begrudge him any of that. He's very good at what he does, which is why Ross wants him taste right before the game, because he's very good at what he does and he's a great and he should be in prison anyway, I heard, well anyway, Uh so, so he's in his amazing automotive and you ever driven like a really beefy car where you just you got you do stupid stuff. First time, somebody was dumb enough to let me borrow a scat pack for a week. I almost killed myself and all of you.
Speaker 3: And to get that under control, they brought me out there was like a Lotus dealership or something in Durham when I first like moved to the market back in the time.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm sorry, there's a Lotus dealership at that time in Durham. Yeah, So they brought me out to it was like a remote for radio station at like a Lotus dealership, and they gave me a fight in one of those cars and it was I was terrified. Yeah, fight and the guys just flying around the roundabout. I go through that, I'm like, oh, it's the Jeff Gordon. Have you ever seen the Jeff Gordon thing where he pretends to be a taxi driver and they put this dude in the back of it. They really did that to him. They had this guy, so they want to screw with this dude. I can't remember what his connection was. He was with one of the companies that work with Jeff Gordon. So they put him in and he's dressed like a redneck who just got out of prison, right you can only kind of see the back, but he's all scruffy, he's got tats. And they put this guy in the back of the taxi. He's driving up somewhere and all of a sudden, some a cop cars, a pretend cop lights up. Gordon. Gordon pulled whips into this this huge like cement mixing plant, so they're off the main roads and proceeds to go full on car chase with this guy in the back, screaming, screaming. It was for a Pepsi commercial, and all of a sudden whips into this garage where banners and everything there and it was that and then one of the jackass riders for what is the what was the Gawker one Japlotnick or how do you pronounce that, Japlotnick? One of those riders did a piece to take Jeff Gordon down for this is a lie and all your fans are racist. So they did it to him. There's another video if you've never seen the follow up where they had to dress him up more. If this guy thinks he's in there, he starts screaming like a girl. Man, no offense to women. Actually he was screaming much worse than that. And so Tyreek Hill has this supercar and he drives like a jackass. Some people do. And so the police are saying that he did a traffic in fraction. They were attempting to stop him, and then Tyreek Hill attempted to do the home base thing. Do you guys know what the home base thing is? If you've watched enough police cop cop shows, you you know what the home base is. It's this loophole that people think exists that doesn't exists. Let's say you kind of guess what this is. But yeah, yeah, go ahead, yeah, all right. We have not discussed this at all, but I watched I watch Patrol Live.
Speaker 3: So is this when they're chasing somebody who is at speeding and they're like, oh, well, I'm going to drive home and then they can't tow my car because it's home. Ye I'm going to get to where I'm going and then it'll be okay. And it's and by the way, that is not how it is. Like if you're speeding going a thousand miles down the interstate and then you drive all the way home, they're going to rescue and then take your car.
Speaker 1: Not if you're on your own property to touch your base or flag or whatever, we'll take your car, dah, not if you if you want. What if you run into your house and you're park in the garage, that doesn't matter. Taking your car. Oh wow, you're going You're going to jail. Yeah, it happens all the time. So the amount of people that do that though, it's always crazy to me. Like I'll watch a cop show and the guy will turn into a neighborhood and I'm like, he's going home. He's gonna do the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And they think that and then they got you for speeding and then for of eating if you're fleeing.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but also you're on you're a sovereign citizen. You were only traveling and now you're on your own country or whatever the hell you think. So see loopholes abound, all right, No loop pole in the weather it's just nice stuff coming your way. Jeff mar from the Weather Channel to fill you in what's going.
Speaker 9: On, Sir h Looking at a stretch of dry weather and comfortable temperatures early this week. The next chance rain later in the day on Friday, and during the weekend we may have a few showers and thunderstorms to dodge. In the meantime, though, be heading out to and Apache. Fogg is lifting right now, so we'll see some sunshine of the afternoon and hit eighty then clear overnight with the low cooling of the load of mid fifties. A little bit warmer tomorrow, high up to eighty five under sunshine. It's more sun on Wednesday or the high of eighty four, clouds increased Thursday up to eighty two, and then a little bit cooler on Friday. A few afternoon showers may pop up under a cloudy sky with a high close to eighty degrees.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Jeff, appreciate it, Ma Man and uh dude, Russ. I cannot get over the fact that somebody's like, hey, you know what I'm gonna do. I I go to derm and sell lotuses. Were they were they moving them? Or were they like desperate. I don't know. I think I think there was like two people that stopped by the entire broadcast because you're at a Lotus dealership, and I remember thinking, like, this is a really cool these are amazing cars, but like, who's going to stop by? Like I I mean, now, probably move them. The quality of cars did you see driving around the triangles? Pretty crazy and you see some really exotic stuff.
Speaker 3: I terrified are the sales rip. I think it was Amanda at the time. I can't remember who the app was, No, it was it was somebody else, because like they were like, hey, do you want to drive one? And I said no, I lost my license. And when I said it that way, it was my wording. What I meant to say was I miss politically, I misplaced it. I couldn't find it, and at the time it was still like a salt in Nebraska driver's license or something, and the sales rep was like, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, why don't you go he does he's a drug driver and I'm like, no, no, I misplaced it. I was smuggling heroin and I ran for the police and I drove. I drove to my house. I don't know what the problem was That's great, dude. You want to make Bank and Durham. Here you get. You guys want a million dollar idea, here you go. You want to make Bank and Durham open an unlicensed and unregistered ATV motorcycle street dealership. That's what you should open because those sell like hotcakes. They love them over there anyway, eight forty five.
Speaker 8: Hang on, well, Happy Monday to you, kse Well. Worries over a cooling job market sent stocks into a tailspin on Friday, but it is looking like a happy Monday on Wall Street. Futures are hire right across the board. S and P futures are up thirty four, the Nasdaq futures are up one hundred thirty six, and the Dow futures are up two hundred seventy two points. We get the Conference Board's Employment Trends Index at ten o'clock this morning. It could offer some clues to the pace of hiring in the months ahead. Oracle releases its quarterly results after the markets closed today. Big Lots has filed for bankruptcy after years of same store sales declines. The company filed for Chapter eleven and announced plans to sell its assets and ongoing business to Nexus Capital Management. Under the agreement, Nexus will buy big lots if no other parties come forward with better offers. Apple holds its biggest event of the year today. The company will reveal its iPhone sixteen line up, along with updated versions of its iPods and Apple Watch. A suite of artificial intelligence features and a revamped Serie Digital Assistant will also be introduced. Boeing has a tentative contract agreement with its biggest union. The deal hammered out during marathon talks over the weekend. It comes just days ahead of a strike deadline. Direct TV subscribers missed out on more football games over the weekend. That carriage dispute kept ESPN, ABC and other Walt Disney owned channels blacked out on the satellite service over the weekend. Direct TV filed a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission, accusing Disney of bad faith negotiations. Beetlejuice can still draw crowds to movie theaters. The sequel Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice came out thirty six years after the original film. It was the weekend's number one movie, taking in one hundred ten million dollars and KC. Today is National Teddy Bear Day build a Bear Workshop, celebrating by rolling prices at its stores back to nineteen ninety seven. That's the year the company was founded. Good chance, you can go. You can go make your Ross Hayes spy bear today at a good price.
Speaker 1: Casey, yeah, he's a spy man. You never know, You never know. If that guy's watching it the big the Beetlejuice movie. What happens that he can't do a third one?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I don't know what would you call the third one? Based on the trends of the first two.
Speaker 8: I won't have me beetlejuice. Beetle juice, beetlejuice.
Speaker 4: No, what did you do?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Come on, Jeff, what do you all right? Get out of here, man, We gotta clean this up.
Speaker 8: Oh what did I do wrong?
Speaker 1: At that's how you see that, That's how you spawned beetlejuice. Man, you say it three times? Oh okay, well now we're screwed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I knew. I knew about candy Man, but I didn't know about beetle Juice.
Speaker 1: Oh God, great, you gotta go man, because I got no this is all right? Look at that Jeff Bellager trying to murder everybody with well technically he's trying to murder everybody. What Like South Chicago, isn't that where he was operating. I feel I didn't think he'd fall for it for a moment. Yeah, oh it's so Look at that road they just shrunk ross his head. Ross put it in my top ten favorite Jeff interactions. Okay,