Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snart Tagg You're about to teach your buddy's glazed by the great Chris Ray God, Derek black Belt and Tom Sweeny. Sit back and prepare for some show. Sit back and prepare for some blazing glory.
Speaker 2: Bitch just hating on me because I'm a fat sitting on Being Matazine.
Speaker 3: Lena fell in Love. I got that show. I fell in love with lean I fell in love. That song is really catchy. Yeah it doesn't sound like it. Oh yeah, not for me.
Speaker 4: And welcome to start Dank Podcast. Welcome, Hello, everybody. It's me Chris, it's him Kingson, it's him Derek.
Speaker 3: We're all here. We're all here.
Speaker 4: Look at us. It was like a postcar crash face.
Speaker 3: I am. I am. I don't know why I'm unreasonably tired. I don't think I should be.
Speaker 4: I slept on my I guess I must have like slept on my neck mm because I fucked it up somehow.
Speaker 3: I like that, like when I'm sleeping directly on my neck, like vertically. Yeah, waking up with someone like that. Somebody came in here and put my partner on their neck and then left. In the night of the dead of night while I was into bed with them.
Speaker 2: You just drug them, put all the drugs on them so they can't get up, and then you just turn them upside down, paralyze them.
Speaker 3: Even there for nine hours like that, and all the bloods got on the head. They're gonna die or then not be able to walk anymore. I work a feeling just paralyzed. Basically, it's pretty good. Well, there goes. I like that. It's a good feeling sometimes. Paralyzation, Yeah, because you don't feel anything, you know, I don't want to feel anything anymore. Yeah, imagine being parallel saying that while wearing a shirt is awesome. Yeah, that's crazy. You got you turned it to twelve year old yourself. What's happening? You got to hold back into your towe year old body. You were like, I'm so mad at what's happening? Right, Like, I put this on and I'm like, everything sucks. I hate everything everything. He's so sad. The world is such a cruel place.
Speaker 2: It's so weird that I was, Uh, there's this really old guys in his fifties on a ninety day Fiance show named Gino, and he just broke up with his whatever in that show, and then he's he's old and he's like posted the Wake Me Up Inside song or whatever.
Speaker 3: Like it was like I was.
Speaker 4: Like, what, that's so fucking I was like, it's just weird that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, to be fair, maybe that guy was like in his mid thirties or something when it came out. I'm like, sure you can still like it fifty Yeah, it came out like twenty years ago. Yeah, probably like twenty one years ago. I think I think it came out to them before.
Speaker 4: It was like pretty early something maybe even lower maybe I think it was.
Speaker 3: It was. It was even definitely was the nineties. I wasn't ten. Well, he was alive. I was. Yeah, his memory from then I lived through it pretty well. We just kind of sact like that, you know, oh man, did I am? I not real? That's a lie? Related to have what podcast?
Speaker 4: Go to Patronic Complast the start tank support us over there, toss us a toss him a dollar.
Speaker 3: I need a dollar.
Speaker 4: He needs a dollar. Specifically, he's about to get evicted.
Speaker 3: The moment you realize you're a part of someone's dream, which not the person, and you're just like, are you saying you. How do you realize it though, like like you break the move for some reason. You're like, this is a dream of yours, so you're sentient. You don't wake up.
Speaker 4: Senting in somebody else's dream. And that's just basically what an inception is actually literally Isn't that kind of.
Speaker 3: The point of that movie? I don't think.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think there's actually any real point of them. Hey, look at this, what a cool concept.
Speaker 3: Look at the spinning top.
Speaker 2: Look at the deeper the dream you go, the the more time slows, so you go into layers and layers and layers, and it could seem like years of past but only seconds of past. Or something's gay, it's actually very It's like, well it's not. It's not gay. It's just it's just stupid that there was. Again, I'm not trying to do that hereditary thing. I promise I'm not trying to do it this time. It's just like people are saying this movie is deep or confusing. I'm like, no, it's it's the easiest. It's not confusing.
Speaker 3: It's not at all conceptional. It's fun, like like can things be fun and not? I just don't understand. It's it's exactly what it is.
Speaker 2: And people are understood three times and I'm like, what do you what do you mean?
Speaker 3: It's it's the media literacy thing, dude, Well that's that's.
Speaker 4: Maybe the movie that people like really over exaggerate the confusing I think people are, you said, because No One's movie is just generally being kind of like, you know, weird and and uh conceptually like heavy. Yeah, but like I actually felt like that was like, no, I I know exactly what's happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I I was asking a question, what's confusing that? That was the thing.
Speaker 2: I guess I want to know when people were saying because it was a big it was not kind of like a Zeitgey's thing.
Speaker 3: I think people just were saying it. I guess I watched that movie once. Huh. I got a blow drop during it, and I've never watched it again, So you didn't really watch it. I was watching something. I was saying things. I saw the guy fall into the pool, and I was interesting, interesting, I saw it. It was a cool, visually cool movie. Fucking great soundtrack, is it? I mean one of Elliott Ellen Elliott, pa El Elliott.
Speaker 2: It's yes, yes, yes, And of course Leo because he's fucking always involved in some ship.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, uh I liked it.
Speaker 2: I didn't think it's it's not good enough for me to want to see it, like multiple times, Like I actually thought like Shutter Island was better not a Nolan movie, but uh, Leo DiCaprio.
Speaker 3: Is in it.
Speaker 2: Oh, even want to talk about a movie that's more interesting and could challenge your you know brain a little bit more. Shutter Islands are actually a really fun Actually.
Speaker 3: Watched the last five minutes of Shutter Island, that's right, and it was credit that's right. We put we watched.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I suggested we were were we drunk or something.
Speaker 3: It was that like something was wrong.
Speaker 4: That's some party, and we were like, let's watch the like the last five minutes of Shutter Island, but not the movie, like the overall like file.
Speaker 3: So it was just.
Speaker 4: Credits, and so we watched, We watched the last five minutes of the credits of Shutter Island and then turned it off and that was it.
Speaker 3: I don't know why we did that. That Okay, Yeah, it was interesting. That's a lot of names there, a lot of names, a lot of credit credits. Yeah, man, a lot of a lot of people. We're going.
Speaker 4: I liked Shutter Island when I saw it. I saw that in theaters on a date. I think I'm pretty sure ship. Yeah, It's like, whoa, what a twist?
Speaker 3: It like? It was pretty good twist. It was fun. I think it wasn't he the crazy person the whole time? Wasn't it the twist? Spoilers for Shutter Island? He was gay the whole time. It was just an allegory for gayness. Shut it like his asshole did. Yeah, yeah, shuttering? Can you shudder? Shutting is a verb, right, Yes, yes you can shutter. What does shutter mean? Exactly? Like to shake shake closed? Shutter is like, yeah, I mean yes, somewhat like a shudder.
Speaker 2: At the thought of this, I thought shutdering is like forcing something it might go on. Now that you're saying that, I'm like, wait, do I know what that means.
Speaker 4: In a human context? I feel like it just means to kind of like like waiver kind of you.
Speaker 3: Know, but it means waiver in general.
Speaker 4: Actually, well, waivers the thing you sign.
Speaker 3: Because you're wavering shuddering, what do you you don't shudder? You waiver? Shut the funk up that that's good was obvious one. It was a conversation.
Speaker 2: Okay, how about in a human context, and I was saying, like window shutters, Yes, a device that okay, it's just so stupid closes the shut Oh my god, everybody, Google, give me more than two ask chat TBT.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got okay, here we're going music. Uh. In a verb.
Speaker 4: Shutters, it means to like to close, or to or to like wather like generally is the idea, Yeah, like like a like companies often shutter, you know when they like go under business. I've heard that before, like in like a headline, it's like shuttered.
Speaker 3: Uh you know, w B just shuttered.
Speaker 4: They just shut down fucking all those developers.
Speaker 3: Doesn't surprise me. They're putting o their money all the time they closed down.
Speaker 4: They closed down the people who did fucking fear and uh Middle Earth, Shadow of War.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're doing They're doing that because they first of all, they've had money problems for a long They've been a terrible fucking like for a long while, like to the point that it's like literally going. That's keeping them float is HBO, HBO and Cartoon Network. I think maybe not even Cartoon Network. Card Network's gone. It's not gone, it is.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure there's no more Cartoon Network. I'm fairly certain that there's no more Cartoon Network. I could I could very easily be wrong here, but I remember seeing that like all over Twitter for like a week, that like Cartoon Network was gone.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's the building, because the building.
Speaker 4: Around where I live is it was a Cartoon Network building and they sold it off to like some other thing.
Speaker 3: Now it's like Hollywood Productions or something. I haven't out there anymore. No, No, it doesn't anymore.
Speaker 4: No, you can see the sn's gone Cartoon Network anymore. But like I don't know if that means they moved it to like a different place. But then I saw, I don't know, it's weird. WB's fucked, terrible, stupid. The only thing that they've had of any consequence in the last like I don't even know, like ten years, probably is the Harry Potter the Hogwarts legacy game that sold like thirty million fucking copies inane, and that was just a rehash of like, you know, that's an old ip that they were like, oh, we need something old.
Speaker 3: That's all they got Harry Potter fans that eat that shit up.
Speaker 2: Man, they own so much shit and they just they just do everything wrong every every I was just thinking about all the DC films that came out that I didn't see.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so many.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen either, Shazam, I haven't seen Aquaman.
Speaker 2: I saw the first one. I thought it was fun, but I just I was kind of like, good, you know what I mean. I'm like, I don't even know one of these, especially since it didn't have anything to do with the The Rock was not going to be involved with it.
Speaker 3: Black Adam, black person. Yeah, I did see. So me and Jojo are big.
Speaker 2: We're like un ironically big fan or I guess it's ironic at this point they've got ironically fans of The Rock when we like watch all this dumb movies because it's literally the same.
Speaker 3: In every single role. Yeah, you want to see what he's doing. So I was like, oh, let's see if there's anything different. He's just always just like I'm a cool big man. I love drinking piss. Yeah, I love drinking pists and I have big muscles, Like it's the same thing. I love half Black Adam. It's really cool, I have black back at him. It was, uh, completely forgettable. It was so I don't we really remember anything from that movie. That's bad.
Speaker 2: That's a bad that's really bad for an action film. Yeah, it's really like usually I'm like, oh, there was that one fight scene that was really dope. I don't even remember.
Speaker 4: I mean, swir movies are struggling in general, but like they're particularly bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they need to just stop making superhero movies homogenous. You know, they make them like this is a superhero movie. I don't think they're that guy. Okay, so stun locked me. Did you guys see the Blue Beetle or whatever? I was that It was fun, really it was the problem was it was just like this is gonna go nowhere because that universe is gone.
Speaker 4: I think Mexicans are Caribbean. That's why I didn't see it. I'm not interested. That's crazy Mexicans I've seen in the medium. What I get it. I get it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Yeah, is there a lot of them? That's the default Hispanic in media. You're definitely America. No, you're definitely.
Speaker 2: You're definitely right about that. I'm just thinking even though it's default, even when it's default.
Speaker 3: How often do they do it?
Speaker 4: I remember it being fucking mega often I've seen I've definitely seen them cast just straight white people as Mexicans constantly, and I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: You're not even casting. They're right downstairs. You can go on to see, like, hey, you want to be in a movie like set with you?
Speaker 2: Oh, they are flipping it on its head because I don't know what the hell Pedro cat Pascal is. But Choline, Oh, that's interesting because he's a I feel like he I feel like at a certain point he's gonna cause some like culture war fucking bullshit.
Speaker 3: He's not white, and it bothers me. They plan for so many white people, it really bothers me.
Speaker 4: But like, at least when they makes.
Speaker 3: When they make the character brown after him, because Joel, they made Joel Hispanic even though Joe Miller absolutely wasn't hispanic. We've talked about this, but they're.
Speaker 4: The thing is like I have uncles who look like that though, so it's just like it's not like it's not like they guess like Donnie Yen or something where it's just like there's no reality where this this could fast.
Speaker 3: Really I am joys are chameleons. I am everywhere Jordan Milla, I do I save I save you, Ellie, I save you. Now it's me. It's me. Anyone that has to say that, maybe it's please please bereave me. Why did you say that? I just I threw my phone on the ground because I was so upset. Bereeve me, give me, please please bereave me. Oh my god, Relah, mirror, it's mirror time. Baby pops up with a cold beer. I'm near right. This is so crazy. You guys talking about me. You guys always say it's me that, and you believe these guys. I don't believe that. I think it's funny. I don't believe. I mean, I don't believe it. You believe it. I don't. I've watched you.
Speaker 4: I've watched you, uh stand on rooftops and like stare down at like there's a Korean.
Speaker 3: Dead eye, dude, like done be it klng. That one's Chinese. Definitely Chinese. Definitely Chinese. I can smell them from here. Jap Yap Keanu reeves. I don't know. I'm not really sure. That's get hide from me. And driver is.
Speaker 4: Also confusing to me.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't better killing, better kill just to be safe, sweeping measures, no measures like you look a little too funny. I feel bad for.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for Asian people because, like it is very clear to me and I'm speaking for myself that I do not take the racism against them.
Speaker 3: Is nearly seriously absolutely like absolutely, yeah, I mean it's different.
Speaker 2: I feel like, you know it shouldn't be, but it's so like I get sure you can say there's levels to it, but of course, you know, when you when you think about like a lot of the things that Asian people have gone through, like horrific things like like the plights of the struggles of black people, especially black Americans, very similar with Japanese people did to Chinese people.
Speaker 3: Uh, extremely horrific tales.
Speaker 2: Maybe not for nearly as long, but it but actually that's that's what that's that's ignorant to say the I think the warning has been gone for a very long time, and so that fucking oh shit, my friend, I forgot.
Speaker 3: I've got to hit them back up. But like the whole culture ship between here in particular, Yeah, what I'm just saying, how like how much how divisive they are amongst each other. It's just crazy.
Speaker 2: The history between them or in many other jet Asian cultures have been like crazy and uh, I don't really.
Speaker 4: I don't really like whatever because they're like uh, because they fight on get it well.
Speaker 2: No, just the horror stories of like subjugation and uh and war and this terror.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then we're just like when it comes to black when it comes when it comes to black Americans and Asians in particular, there's a lot of like separation ship where just like Asians make a very solid effort, it's like how Mexicans out here act towards black people out here, because I'll hear Mexicans make a very solid effort to not be around black people, particularly Californian California Latinos in general, particularly in New York. You can't help it. You can't avoid being around other people that differ from you. Don't get away from these fucking guys. Unfortunately. You know, I'm trying to avoid Dominicans like the fucking plague and I just couldn't. They married it to my family. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Now it depends because there's a lot of uh. At a certain point, like especially like a lot of the West Coast like gangster ship. Uh, it was really just inter integrated with like Chicano ship. Oh yeah, they all started dressing the fucking same. They all started like having the same fucking low riders and ship. Like it all started just melting together. So in my little neighborhood, everybody was cool with each other. But then like, you go a little bit more to East l A. And it got kind of weird. It was kind of what he's doing here. Yeah, it was a little weird. Like I remember one time I went to a back in the bathroom pissing, what do you mean here? It was good, fool thankful this guy did that to me. I was just walking back to my not in the not that, but he was trying to check me in that but not check my dick, which you know, probably would have been more of a pleasant experience than just some random asshole just at truck.
Speaker 3: Let me see where you from? Dog? Where the fuck are you from? And I'm like, oh my, like really, let me see your du came from a backyard show like trying to enjoy it, and I'm just like, this guy's fucking you just said where where are you from? I'm from the backyard show. I just told him.
Speaker 4: I just I was like, I grew up in this bathroom. Actually, I'll go from this bathroom.
Speaker 3: Were just in this bathroom speaking of checking dicks. The guy I was being as they had got slapped by lightning. Remember that, Like guy somewhere in the Middle East is being his dick and the dude slapped the funk out of him and woke him back up. Oh you're talking about that guy that he had to get his dick on. That old guy. Yeah, he bring on functions and references. Yeah, like you haven't got that time. Here's such a shithead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put your dick in your pants, and like, I like, it's not because you know, like when you want to end a sentence, it goes down, like when you're done, I know what you're saying done.
Speaker 3: And it's like you go down like as like a period. It's a completing note.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're talking like this and then when you're finished, you stop, and then so it drops and then him he's like, put your dick in your pants, and then.
Speaker 3: It goes up. I have more to say, and then the echo put your dick in your pen.
Speaker 2: That guy turns around and he's like back save me you sa.
Speaker 3: Then he kicks him down the stairs. That sucks.
Speaker 4: That video is amazing, It's it's a craic video.
Speaker 3: Good stuff. Fucking old guy seeing how old people are funny man, Yeah, the best. Yeah, just when it happens to me, I hope somebody puts a bull in the back of my head. Yeah, I want to hold on for like whatever.
Speaker 2: You know, when when Elon Musk is you know, killed, and somebody takes over neural link and it it actually starts becoming something combatant and then like I'll wait for that, I get old, I'm getting seen out, then they'll put it in my brain and.
Speaker 3: Him walking away leaving his kid on stage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I realize recently they kind of made it kind of ruined an entire character for me. Yeah, Leon Kennedy is ruined for me.
Speaker 3: Why why are you gonna ruin it for me? Now?
Speaker 4: I'll try not to. Okay, I don't think it. I think this is very specific to me. Okay, okay, because I don't I.
Speaker 3: Don't even I don't, I don't know. Isn't evil?
Speaker 4: I like, but like I never loved it anyway, but like I saw this, you know, that welcome Happy Birthday Leon. Uh like decorations in the police office.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Sure.
Speaker 4: I was reading it and I thought it said Happy Birthday Elon, and I was like, oh no, it's the same, it's the same letters.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like he's just like a little he's a remix.
Speaker 3: And I was just like, oh no, it's very interesting Elon Kennedy. That's gross. I'd love to see him dye in Raccoon City. Yeah, I love to se him get good powered.
Speaker 2: I mean, it would be a good idea to mod him into a remake and it's just keep having him getting killed in every scenario.
Speaker 4: Yeah, somebody out there mod Elon into every video game where a character brutally dies, like make make me replace the who's that guy? And got it worth against his Uh oh my god, Helios. He already kind of looks like him to be fair but a little bit, so just go ahead and fix it, fix it up.
Speaker 3: Fix it up. Yeah that I that. I love that idea.
Speaker 2: I follow an Instagram account where it's just like video game deaths and I'm crazy it's some of the ones, some of the excure games I've never played. The deaths are so stupid. Yeah, it's a fun it's fun account. But yeah, Elon, I would, I would dedicate an account to that if someone if people actually started doing that, just compile it all together.
Speaker 3: Make everybody feel good. You know, you gotta get the dialogue right too.
Speaker 4: You gotta you gotta dub him in, You gotta w on his I don't even know how you would even how does he say?
Speaker 3: I started to do an eve impression of him?
Speaker 4: He has this whimsical kind of voice credits and a lot he does a lot of that ship credits. Don't do not do not hurt Me credits.
Speaker 3: That's it, please, that's it right there.
Speaker 4: Comedy is no, this is this is not the comedy that that I wanted.
Speaker 3: This is not the comedy.
Speaker 4: This is not this is a left hates gods.
Speaker 3: Bro. Did you see that?
Speaker 2: It is absolutely confirmed that he was afraid that he was gonna get assassinated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that Ashley Saint Clair? Is that right?
Speaker 2: Is that the right name she leaked for anybody that doesn't know, Uh, that was his latest baby mama. That's the that's the one. And he's ashamed of it because it was It's the same as everybody else. Uh, somebody was simping to him a chick, and then he flecks them and and it pregnates them, but via I I guess, because I guess he can't actually shoot sperm and get somebody pregnant directly.
Speaker 4: My ropes are very thin, thin, hilarious ropes, hilarious like spider silk. It's the kind of comedy that they left. They hate comedy comedy.
Speaker 2: They're lying, they're lying about my ropes. They're there, may be thin, and they're hilarious, and they're actually very capable.
Speaker 3: They're very full of great d n A. I don't even know what IVF is. It's silly.
Speaker 2: You're a silly man, You're you're silly people. But so he was afraid of being assassinated, and what we all thought was true before is now confirmed. Where he had X or whatever, the kid, one of the kids carrying him around shielding his head like you know, da rights in public, and we were all like, oh, we just said that half joking, like, oh, he's trying to protect himself from beginning. He's trying to use his kid as a fucking meat shield.
Speaker 4: He has a half it's a half joke. But it was like also, like I could see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then the text messages confirmed that he was.
Speaker 2: Worried about getting killed, which he should be the beatless, be honest, they.
Speaker 3: Should be like so like imagine, but look, it's just crazy.
Speaker 2: Imagine you're afraid of getting your head blown off and knowing that you use your child as a shield.
Speaker 3: He's scum, he suns Well, it's a level you don't understand. I have so many others that it's fine, that's very true, and you do have many because you have eon Like, I don't believe there's a way to quantify that.
Speaker 2: Oh that, I don't even You're you're a genius.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to take your word for that. Wow, Elon, you're a genius. Who's that? It's me? We are kind of the same me, and it's me, Joe Rogan. You're not exactly it kind of did on accident. Yeah, don't put crillon and wow wow wow what.
Speaker 4: I did sounded more like the pigs. Yeah, that was kind of sounds racist. It means, does it?
Speaker 3: I think it means.
Speaker 4: That's also That's what I mean though, It's just kind of like that would be like, it's my it's my black child, negro It was just like, all right.
Speaker 3: It it's a little differ because it's a big I mean, yeah, I see, I think it is. Your name is what you are is It's like Butcher Butcherson. Butcher Butcherson was having like ultra lesbian and I don't get it.
Speaker 4: That's fucking butcher is such an old term.
Speaker 3: It is. I never I don't think I've.
Speaker 4: Ever used that in my life, like earnestly, but I heard it a lot.
Speaker 3: Butcher. What is that mask? Now? Right? People would say mask? Is it out of do they? I don't, kind of like masculine. I didn't know that. I don't know. I'm making it up. I think I feel like I am right though. I like saying I'm kidding is a cool word. There's a funny sound. There was like I saw a picture that's crazy.
Speaker 2: You can't say it though we were at a yeah. Man, you always got to bring it back to that.
Speaker 3: Don't you. Whoa what a damn? I don't remember I saw this picture.
Speaker 2: But it was like these two lesbian and there was two different types and they were wearing shirts and one of them did it said uh, Butch, It said Butch the dick van Dyke on it you know, said puch Dike on there, and I was like, Oh, I guess that's still because it was like a modern thing. So I was like, oh, I guess that's some people still like that word.
Speaker 4: I guess they like, yeah, it's an ad it's like smoking a cigar, like where it's just like that's not a common word really at all, but like it's it's like elegant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's so old to me.
Speaker 2: It's only like just I like how all of those old school lesbians that really wanted to pass off as masculine all had that same crew cut. They're like, that's the most masculine haircut you can have. I'm like, I don't know, that's the gay ist hair cut. It sucks, like an idiot.
Speaker 3: The job it does. The job it does, it does send a signal to you immediate.
Speaker 4: It sends a signal, and you do understand it immediately. You're either gay or in the military, because.
Speaker 3: Let you know, either this is a challenge or to work away that crew cut, man like that that's the what is the the buzz? Or yeah, you know that's crazy. You should military cut. This is what my dad would get me. You should that right now. I would hate that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did like it, like because there would be a point where would be so short that like the back of your head was like pointy, and I loved that.
Speaker 3: It was like it was like a brush.
Speaker 4: It the coul texture. I don't really get that because it's like, you know, waving and you should.
Speaker 2: Definitely do it and wear uh these there's old green like Vietnam like threads.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and like a green tattered Vietnam vest with plaid button down that's mostly believe and incredibly booed blue denim jeans and brown boots.
Speaker 3: Stop smelling, I mean, I mean start smelling by stop showering. Stop showering. It's a very importante.
Speaker 2: Uh like maybe a cassette player that kind of like that thing you have on the tape recorder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but just just let it. It just plays Fortunate Son over.
Speaker 4: And over, occasionally interrupted video diady me explaining how much I'm I deeply want to kill and he goes back to Fortunate.
Speaker 3: And then it goes right back to just recording it between the song.
Speaker 4: It's just like a tape, but but it sounds like so sad.
Speaker 3: Perfect audio, perfect audio, though, like the audio of the song is flawless me grass watch kill him sound suicidal version of it? All Right, I want to die. I want to die, so about to take my life?
Speaker 4: I guess well, I don't know. There's not really much to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Happened, rest in peace to Oh my god, I forgot Michelle Tracksenberg. Yes, MiG yeah, you know it from Buffy, right, I know it from Buffy. But my favorite her underdog roles Udo Trip. Yeah, that was the underdog roll. And I was like, damn, I.
Speaker 3: Knew very little about this. I missed everything that she was in. Euro Trip is one of those movies that it's bro.
Speaker 4: I watched the first five minutes of Your Trip and I shut it off immediately. I was so like, I was so not into it.
Speaker 3: What immediately? What was this? Do you remember years ago?
Speaker 4: Like a long aside, like probably like twenty sixteen, twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: Mmm, you're too old. Yeah, that's true old. When I was like twelve thirteen, I was just fucking hilarious. I watched him when it came out. I was in that movie. No one knows that, Damon, Well, he just plays a he's a rock star. Yeah in the beginning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean, like I remember feeling like this is probably gonna be the peak of this.
Speaker 3: It wasn't. There's there's like the guy really funny.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of guys, a couple of people from like SNL. There's just one guy that plays this Italian dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, not him. It wasn't him. The guy made me laugh my ass off. He was funny, miscuoozy. Yeah, excuse is a miscoozy. This is this rapist on the fund? Is this this sexual DV It's sexually the softest guy the whole time, And it was insane. That's funny.
Speaker 2: Making him and ship it's basically that, but Italian. It's it's that, but it's a gay Pepe and it's a gay Italian Pepel so.
Speaker 3: Clearly not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was not gay, he was. He was dream rapist. He was he was gunk French.
Speaker 3: That is crazy, really, that was that was insane. That back at it, you definitely he's done. He's gone forever. Yeah, they don't bring him back. When I haven't seen Pepper at all, pepera cancer. I saw him and wasn't in space jam. I thought he was in space Jam went he would have been in the second one. He did mean he didn't speak. I mean, if the clockword orange people were there, why the pep.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying, it's like the clock people, And it was like, I think the whole thing was that they had him in like a seminar or something.
Speaker 3: Oh did they? Yeah? I think it might have been.
Speaker 4: A cut scene from the movie because they were like, this is too edgy, like that would have been funny.
Speaker 3: Wait, he might have been in the first one, too, right, I think he's more likely in the first one. Yeah, I think it was in the first one. I think they at that point they didn't care. Right, it's still the nineties, raging bigot. He's a bigot, and he's also also sexual harassment and keeps kissing Elmer Fudd when he's not asking for transphobe's everything that a huge bobster. Imagine someone like harassing you and they also kiss you too. They're terrorizing you, and then they go like he kisses Michael Jordan's somebody beating your ass and then kissing you passionately afterwards. It's terrible that there's I don't think that they could have taken you. That's all that show. They could have taken you right there, Like that is.
Speaker 2: More disrespect It's kind of for some reason, that's more disrespectful than straight up is getting raped.
Speaker 3: Like what the fuck Like, I don't think it's not as violent.
Speaker 2: It's not as it's because look at getting violently beaten obviously is worse than getting slapped, But there's something that is so disrespectful getting slapped.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: I feel like in the same way if some motherfucker just passionately kisses you, then like then violently like this been you, because that's just terrib that's terrifying.
Speaker 3: But someone like what you're gonna do about it? And you're like battle there, You're like trying to get them off you, and it's just like they're like a stone wall. It's so like the rock, the rock coming up to you and just passionately kissing you, and you just can't do anything about it because he's so royded out. Okay, come here, buddy, what you gonna do about a kingston? I was kissing your neckd so sad. I've been crying long tears, but I have the most Like if you smaped what the rock is cooking? This is almost locked. It's me, Stone Coke, Steve Osten, what you gonna do about it? Oh? Hell yeah, you're just being assaulted. I remember, I remember watching I watched up the clip from the bay Watch movie recently. Right the degree of roided out that both zach Efron and the Rock war at that movie was of scene zach Efron.
Speaker 4: There's a may Watch movie with zach Efron.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's a fun movie. I definitely had no interested in seeing it. I should have seen it because the Rock I'm supposed to se every rock movie. That's not even true. I haven't seen most rock movies.
Speaker 4: Actually, have you seen one hundred twenty seven hours?
Speaker 3: Those rocks with the rock? Yeah, the rock where he crushes uh, what's his name?
Speaker 4: James Franco, James Franko, he plays the rock, plays that rock.
Speaker 3: Listen here, JABRONI you're not going anywhere. And he's he's just like, rock, what are you doing? Why are you doing that to me? The rock stuck between a rock and a hard place. Fucking stupid.
Speaker 4: It's just it's just two hours of James Franco screaming in pain and like the Rock's face superposed on a boulder. Yeah, and it's the rock's face.
Speaker 3: He going like the boulder doesn't care anymore about crushing your own arms. You guys, haven't watch that avertie in remind we want to questions people. Yeah, people that watch that, questions you get that was excellent. That's great.
Speaker 4: We're going over to patreon, dot com slash what is it?
Speaker 3: What is our website? Whatever it is? Dot com slash this yesk ye, try it out. It works, I promise, try it out, he says. I want to do I have.
Speaker 4: I came with an idea recently and I wrote it down because I loved it so much. You have to do a karaoke night. But it's all Stephen. Uh uh, what's the rocky?
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 4: Sevester? It's it's Sevester stallone karaoke night. Oh right about last episode.
Speaker 3: I have to do it. I just want to.
Speaker 4: I want I want to see this idea. Mister, allright, so let's get questions. Ask your questions over there. Absolutely talk about mister.
Speaker 3: I know that everyone gets scared. I'm not sure what he's doing. I don't know that what is that? What's happening right now? When we were stopping stare Okay, who are you like in general or like context to what I just said.
Speaker 4: He used to do that when we would record remotely and I would just lead his audio.
Speaker 3: I would just like, what what are you doing? That's sick you and me? All right?
Speaker 4: Uh, mister Derek wrote, wrote, and he says, hey, black black and black parentheses.
Speaker 3: I don't see color. Oh he's blind.
Speaker 4: Cool, Yeah, he's literally he's literally a blind person. He can't see anything. He only sees black. Probably got a question aimed mainly at Derek. I'm a sheltered white dude who listens to metal and have and have bounced off of R and B. I've listened, I've listened to before, but finally gave Tyler the Creator ago and he has to be hooked. Any further recommendations for similar artists that may work for a metal head.
Speaker 3: Inward the Creator huh hmm. Yeah, he's pretty good. He's not bad for people that like metal.
Speaker 2: Like so the interesting thing about that, there's a lot of people that like metal typically like things that are a little bit more on the conscious.
Speaker 3: Uh side of hip hop. But like, if you're looking, he's looking for more experimental stuff like Tyler. I guess I think Tyler is a very particular kind of artist, because I would go as far to say, like earl sweatshirt and stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, if i'm i'm a I'm a I'm assuming if he's if he's doing any type of like like if he's looking for a Jason thinks he's he's had to stumbled upon earl sweatshirt, I imagine.
Speaker 3: You would assume. But he's asking, you know, he's asking. But I'm also thinking, like he probably knows all about odd future. I'm assuming its future. I'm assuming. But if he does R to that R and B H, who's a really problem to raice of R and B right now?
Speaker 2: For and so I I have a there's for me. He's hit and miss, but he has a lot of good hits.
Speaker 3: My Tech nine. So Tech nine is somebody who's also he's kind of involved in the mental community a little bit. He kind of likes a lot of that ship.
Speaker 2: But I would say his catalog has a his he has he has a he puts up too many albums, just put it that way. He has way too much shit, and he's always doing these dumb ass features. I mean, he has a feature with the Surge. Tonkin has a side out uh an album the leasing of a system, and then he's featured on one of the songs its called like straight out the Gate or something straight out the Gate, and then you know, uh, sir, he's doing this, sir, you know that ship surge. Things ain't such then uh and then fucking tech nine tice a little.
Speaker 3: Like he just that's basically if you don't know what actually like, that's I thought he was here. I like Technoo a lot, but I understand the kind of music he makes is not for me at all times. Kind of cringe. I'm being honest.
Speaker 2: I like him a lot, but he's also very like uh, especially he would he would like hang out with a lot of like that ICP type of shit.
Speaker 3: He would like dye his like hair, dye his beard like Hobson's talented as fuck, really good rapper, cringe of shit, just shit, really talented, though shortinarily talented.
Speaker 2: They have an Okay, here's my ultimate and this will get you started, guy. One of my favorite tracks from it actually features it's It's on Tech Nine's album All Sixes and Sevens and uh there's the song called am I a Psycho? And it has uh so tech nine Hobson.
Speaker 3: Hobson's excellent on that song, and like, if you don't know the cringe nature of him, you're just be like, oh, who is this guy's dope? And then Bob actually kind of not being gay like Bob is on this track and he really kind of just like it's one of my favorite verses of him, because usually when I hear Bob, I'm like, this guy's fucking gay, dude. He's a great producer. I think people be very producer. People don't know about scale. Really good actually but insanely stupid man. When he raps, I usually I'm kind of like I'm usually doing this.
Speaker 2: It's usually a kind of like it's like a let's put you know the song Beautiful Girls Beautiful?
Speaker 3: Who killed himself? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh he said he was gonna kill himself in the song?
Speaker 3: Is that? Where are we talking about the same song? Kingson? He's thinking of Sean Kingston, Oh, oh my bad enough, beautiful I forgot you got me wanted to kill myself singing girls not beautiful girl girl to kill myself. I see where the confusion arose from.
Speaker 2: You're gonna myself, I'm gonna kill myself, kill min The thing.
Speaker 3: The thing about hip hop is that you're hip hop and you're not a thug. You are automatically so much more cringe. That's unfortunately true. Only person that really escaped that or doesn't care about in that is Logic, and that's because he's so insanely good at rapping. Yeah, that he doesn't give a fuck if you call him cringe, Because everyone that really knows rapers like, no, this guy's in. He's insanely talented. It's a it's a stigma. I understand, unfortunate.
Speaker 2: It's just I don't because I technically I don't feel that way for myself. It's I understand, you know, culturally, especially within the culture hip hop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess moved away from that as like like rapper rappers people that actually are like artists. Sure, they don't consider that the mentality anymore. They're like, oh no, that shit. All of them are like, oh no, that's it's dumb. Like they all have close people that are involved in that and have died and they're like, no, that gangster shit is absolutely moronic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of like people like like the Backpacking Ship, the backpack rappers, that that was good. The Chicago scene. But then there's like, you know, but then you contrasted with Drill those niggas.
Speaker 3: Drill boys that are just like just a blight on music. But I love Future. I love Future, but they are a blight on music.
Speaker 2: The music is pretty solid, but yeah, it's like the wult is kind of crazy but so oh yeah. So so All Season seven's uh is a pretty good album. You can actually I think Kendrick one of his earlier appearances on that album too. It's a song called I Love Music and it has so yeah. So it's the song called I Love Music. He's the last verse, very tame verse. It was kind of it was, if you want to say it was. It was kind of like a phoned in. It's cool, he's not trying, he's not trying to uh kill everybody on the track kind of a thing. He's like, oh yeah, I would like to be a part of a Tech nine project kind of a thing. And then uh so it's tech nine. His cousin Marcus Yeates who I forgot what he goes by in the rap name, and then uh and then fucking Kendrick it's called I Love Music.
Speaker 3: There's a pretty decent album.
Speaker 2: There's some pretty some decent tracks on there, but yeah, has that one dumbass track Worldwide Choppers where they just bring all the fastest rappers from all over the world. Then like there's some fucking guy from Turkey that's like and then some Dutch guy's it's it's kind of funny. It's one of those things like if you're high as fuck, you have a great time listening to it.
Speaker 3: I am so psychotic, it's so like, yeah, it's it's fun I would say I would say definitely earl Okay.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Who else that you like metal? Probably like Cardi, probably pay by Cardi if you're like a metal fan. It's the same kind of energy. Probably a uh Travis Scott as well too. Travi is another person. He has amazing features, like probably the best future catalog other than like Lil Wayne.
Speaker 2: Look, I hate that fucking dumb ass pedophile Nigga A six nine, But that one song I think.
Speaker 3: It's called I Don't Gum Gumbo. I don't know if it's Gumbo or if it's something with the Blue Bluey.
Speaker 2: There's that one song where he's just like shot shot shot shots Nigga, Like everybody get pop pop pop nigga.
Speaker 3: Like that song. I hate how hype his music is. Unfortunately, song is like that song. I feel like it made people crash because it's like it's like hyped out for like for a fucking hip hop track. It's fucking like I was like, God, damn that is. I hate how much I like this because I hate that dudeh m F doom F doom. If you like that's a great is a great one. That's actually a great artist. Way too many projects, way too many monikers, but fantality Billy, Yeah, it's billy. I'm not gonna play the whole thing on YEA. His career fucking shot down to drain. It's insane. Ado nigga. We got ten seconds you ask whole how you fucking up the song? They can look it up. We got ten seconds. You're on YouTube, you've been a YouTube. Don't trust it. I trust it because I use it. I don't trust it at all. You're you're gay, You're you're a gay human being. Okay, that's that's.
Speaker 4: How are you listening to Beethoven and not this bullshit crap music?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you listen to Beethoven. Beethoven. I don't even like a Beethoven it's an interesting No, it's not. Listen to Moonlight sonata. There's snata is good.
Speaker 4: They're like set pieces only because it's of Spider Man web Shadows.
Speaker 3: Only because of that.
Speaker 4: Spider Spider Man Web of Shadows made Moonlight Sonata be right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, easily that song would have no legs, one of the most classical songs of all time would have no legs. About the introduction of Spider Man. Game that maybe forty six hundred people play, forty six hundred it is it is. I wasn't gonna say four thousand, six hundred, forty six hundred, I mean that is it is? I guess I guess it is. It's fine. I don't care.
Speaker 4: It's definitely more people than that, but like, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, maybe forty six twenty twenty more people.
Speaker 3: Forty six hundred twenty people listening.
Speaker 2: Listen air by box listen here back is the greatst shout the funk on. You know, I meant hear me saying did you hear him?
Speaker 3: Do his like ten? His tenor fucking like he's a cool ship.
Speaker 2: He's like he's like doing a live stream or something where he's just in his shirt and at one point he's flexing I don't know, and then he's singing. I don't know what he's singing, but he's like doing like a tenor voice, and it sounds like it's one of those things where he thinks he's good. It's like when my friend would funk around back in the day and like you just be fucking around, though it's just like funny. He made it like I have a song on my cassette tape of him talking about it's like a kin signetta, like my friend being like a.
Speaker 3: Finally he's a woman, and he's singing like you know, a kinneta. It was like, yeah, those things.
Speaker 2: And he's just basically all Fernando and and we're laughing our asses off, and that's been Shapiro.
Speaker 3: But he thinks it's like serious. He thinks he's good.
Speaker 4: I've never seen that one. I've ever seen that video.
Speaker 3: I'm like a Figaro Figaro fe singing about his millan.
Speaker 4: No, we will not let you go, let him go.
Speaker 3: Him God. Yeah, if I was a rich man, I am. That's that's really.
Speaker 4: I have all the money I could need. The pores and blacks, I don't know, betro car I would also go hard like I feel like theming like an like just a karaoke party.
Speaker 3: That's all impressions is sucking a great So here we go. So we're starting off with stallone, right, stallone next is rf k junr. Oh my god, I'll come that I went. I won't sing in that one. Yes, absolutely, I think my voice will shatter. I think I'll give up something. You actually will your head does this in your head explodes? Head explodes? You know, that's one of my biggest fears. Like the finger gun actually going off.
Speaker 4: That's your biggest, one of your biggest fears.
Speaker 3: Because like what if that you ruined your life? Because then you you shot somebody. That ruins all life, you don't, you know when you like, they can't prove your shot somebody, that's the problem. They're just gonna be oh, you just threw away the evidence. Like no, I swear it was just my fucking finger, like you immediately there's gonna be no. It's the worst thing ever. Was you should a gun that blows someone's head off? Yeah? Like not ghost into someone's head? Bullow. You have a bullet. There is a bullet somewhere.
Speaker 4: It looks like a like a rifle from like Elmer Fud cartoons when they explode.
Speaker 3: I said about I look like a like a gesture. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. See that's terrifying.
Speaker 2: That and then being hit by a ghost car because then there's also no evidence that you got hit by the car either, and that's awful.
Speaker 4: It's like our buddy Paul, he's telling me that he used to have a genuine fear be vaporized because it happened so much in like cartoons and stuff like you would just get vaporized and they just be made the skeletons.
Speaker 3: And for me, I thought would fall from the sky and kill people, like things would fall off the sky and kill people like that. Actually does happened, though not as much as I thought, Well it's it's.
Speaker 4: Not gonna happen, like, oh better, you know you're not actively They never understood.
Speaker 3: I scoffolding was around in New York City. I was like, why is this I'm just gonna climb up this stuff. It's because motherfuckers don't build buildings to last, so she would fall off and flattened people.
Speaker 4: Buildings were fine, it's just things like people like people like air conditions would fall out.
Speaker 3: Air conditioners like stupid awnings and ship.
Speaker 4: On people's plants on their windows, conditions like knock off and like, oh no, I just killed the baby because I just moved too quickly. And then my fucking my potted snake plant is embedded in the skull of a.
Speaker 3: Four year old man. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I felt like being up those super high rise buildings and people like throwing coins off them because they're assholes.
Speaker 3: Kill people, yeah, like that. They don't actually kill people though, just hit you. I think the coins don't. I think.
Speaker 2: It hurt, hurt a lot, like you stupid son of a bitch. Why are you throwing just like getting like.
Speaker 3: Look at the whole roll, the whole role though, and you throw it. It's hard. You can't blow up and Stratton o'hilltree will to a roll might be is absolutely gonna knock you out, Like throw a piggy bank full of coins off there by state building so you get collateral kills upgrade. You just keep all grating next like you just have a whole chest to fucking like double y this is my wealth, it's yours though? Was that good? Crackers? Murder?
Speaker 4: It keeps getting more excessive, and it's like, all right, time to throw a church.
Speaker 3: And then you know, you just put one like pie, you just get one rod, one steel rode. And then you looking up and there's a church on the top of the Empire building and I'm just lougging it a over with yeah stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So are all who's that strong?
Speaker 3: He's not who he's a what that's right? I forgot. We have these conversations.
Speaker 2: What I guess all what's are strong? Strong and are weak once their heart reaches critical mass. So I guess like you just get steroids and grow.
Speaker 3: Your heart and then yeah, I mean you could theoretically love or is it steroids? I think it's I think it's the.
Speaker 2: Kind of like you know, there's multiple ways sources of protein, you know what I'm saying. I feel it's like that, like the love and steroids is interchangeable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but the main source of is like semen and chicken, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, semen chicken chicken, semen chicken, semen glazed chicken. That's what I meant to say. Oh yeah, that's crazy. Like with the ham you know, there's like honey hams get a little it just takes weirdest ship.
Speaker 4: You know those Reddit stories that people like right out where it's like just like oh, crazy situation. Yeah, I've read this one about like some guy. So I guess this guy was out at work and his wife or girlfriend or whatever was like cleaning the house and they found he found she found like a.
Speaker 3: Jar of calm heard this one in the back.
Speaker 4: Of like the sink or something, or in the back of like the you know, the whatever the cabinet is under the sink.
Speaker 3: She threw it away. It was like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 4: I don't think she knew what it was at the time, right, but like the husband comes in with he's like, where's my jar? Where's the jar? Did you throw away a jar? And he's like yeah, and he's like, oh, don't do that. And I think it came out later that he was like putting common her food all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so terrible. What the fuck is wrong with people? Many plastic every sing? So much plastic in my body and I'm not that.
Speaker 4: Did you see that?
Speaker 3: Well? Yeah, but we lucked out.
Speaker 4: It's like, you know, we avoid wet. We did the quick time event successfully relatively A lot of people failed on a go on the jump. Apparently we all have a spoons where a plastic.
Speaker 3: In a range anyone just disappear, like magneto pulls the iron out of that dude.
Speaker 4: I think it would be better off. Okay, so let me ask you this. Do you think if there was like a plastic bender, like a plastic plastido plastido he's like a plastic magneto and he's able to bed plastic to his whib If he was able to carefully remove the plastic from your brain, do you think that that would improve you? Or do you think that your body is built around it to the point where it's actually like kind of integral to how it functions.
Speaker 3: Now, I think it would be better for you. You think so? You think it would be like materialistic, like noticeably better. Not it would be better, not noticeable, not that like, oh my god, I'm smarter.
Speaker 4: You'd be like, oh, if it's not going to be noticeably better, I'd rather not have some dude messing with my brain at all, then I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I'd let him do it. I don't care. I want to be here in the first place.
Speaker 4: If I dive, Wow, how much plastic is in your balls?
Speaker 3: You think my balls, my balls are all plastic. It's fifty balls are like dense plastic and it feels like flesh. But it's I'm sure here's plastic. I come plastic too. I like that. You know.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of worrying about my balls. I got ball problems, so I'm tired of it. I want plastic balls that would help.
Speaker 3: I want to chill my balls, ever so slightly. Ever Okay, well, I'm gonna move on from that.
Speaker 4: Wolverine voice a little unit Wolverine voice. Hulk gaped my asshole and my healing. I don't know, it just ends off the trails off there. Cool they wrote it, and he says, you guys talk about Breaking Bad all the time.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on Better Call? Saul? Butter is good? That just that is good is good to me.
Speaker 4: It's look, it's good, but like I would not give a fuck about it if not for Breaking Bad, Oh for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: And it's one of the it's kind of that kind of a situation where it's just like breaking Bad is clearly better in like a lot of ways. I think the production in Better Call sells better because it's like later and they learned a lot. But like, I don't care about a lawyer better, I don't care about where.
Speaker 3: I like sol more than Walter as a I like him more like I like him as a person, not a better character. That's kind of how I feel about it. But I like Saul tries to be better. He still sucks at it. He fucking sucks being a decent person. Don't care about white people, I was next question.
Speaker 2: No, I think without the solamncas uh, it would fucking I wouldn't give a fuck about better call Saul, like, yeah, yeah, that's what I mean, Like, that's what without the solamoncas is.
Speaker 4: What it was like the far Cry three guy, oh the oh my gosh from fark three, Michael Mandau, Yeah, I think it's his name.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, fuck cho Yeah, thank you. He's great. Nachos good, Yeah, he's he's my favorite party. That's just really good. Beautiful eyelashes. I don't know if he he's a pretty guy, like great eyelashes.
Speaker 4: Like he looks he looks like a pharaoh almost.
Speaker 3: Like if you I would actually believe it. He could the over exaggerate eye, like if it was uncommon or something I would believe it, I exact eyelashes, but these like motherfuckers like that. I'm like, what the fuck are you? What are your eyes like that? You? I have long lashes the most I think I think I have. My eyelashes are stupid, curly. I hate them.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, beautiful lashes like Discs that has long eyelashes and they brush against the glasses and we tease him for it.
Speaker 3: They change your beautiful lashes. Beautiful lashes. Bro.
Speaker 2: I was like when I first got started on YouTube and started blowing up the amount of the eyelashes, it was I mean, he maye eyelash contra.
Speaker 3: Did you get YouTube? I mean, I don't know. I didn't like it.
Speaker 2: That ship made me uncomfortable. I'm like, I'm trying to be funny and people here I just so beautiful. I'm like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Photo?
Speaker 3: Ah, I'm not answering that question. If no, because I would I would that would have The funny thing is that think about it? Because if I did get one, I would have blocked it out and.
Speaker 4: I would process yeah, like the recycling then yeah. I was like, no, that's never happened.
Speaker 3: I would be stop, Like your channel is like maybe like three hundred people and you get like nine ten contributes. Well, that stopped you doing content like that is such a.
Speaker 2: High person get a lot like that, you said nine or ten and only a three hundred subscribers.
Speaker 3: You're like your channels small and you're getting the people are like blasting, I am not going any further there. There's a few of them where the picture is gone. You can't see the picture. It's just come. Who is it? Uh? That chick Street Poke Maine. Yeah, that was that one. That is one of my favorite moments of this podcast because it's so obsceved. What are you talking about? When me and Derek found out about the cometributes the pokemon and we were talking about the podcast what's happening? And we sent you the vida to like guy's blowing his load on his spare phone to a picture of phone is insane.
Speaker 2: It's pretty well, I have like I have one that I mean, I just gave it a joke phone. Yeah, but like they're like active in your it's that's that's some that's deviant man gery. That's yeah, absolutely gnery before goonery. Is there listeners? Uh, it's female audience? Is there one?
Speaker 3: There's no do you think you know?
Speaker 2: Because probably not when here the sample size is too small, But do you think you know one woman that actually enjoys come tributes?
Speaker 3: They're like, oh yeah, that that's not a thing. Thank you for coming on pictures of me.
Speaker 4: There's no way that's a thing, you know what I mean? And somebody's anybody likes that? Yeah, it's there's nobody. There's no market for that, but it is. It's like it's like advertising for only fans or something, you know what I mean. It's like, oh, there's like there's probably like subreddits dedicated to it or something, and it's just like, oh, tribute to me, and then it's just like their photo and then like a link and then it's it's gotta be advertising.
Speaker 3: Is it? Listene? I want to is it officially called com tribute? Like is that the actual thing? Feel free to look it up. I mean, I don't care. There's so much weird ship that I look up and I can give always confused me.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh no, I'm not looking that up on my phone. It's like why, Like what you're talking? Like, what are you hiding? You're a grown ass, You're a grown as person. Is your mom gonna check. Yeah, that's what like fucking pussy tribute sexual act. A tribute to come is a tribute sexual activity that involves a jack. Okay, so yeah, it's literally called a tribute. They're called comtributes. So Apple music, the com tribute featuring Goob Goob.
Speaker 3: What is that? I don't have Apple Music. Let me see if I can find it on Spotify.
Speaker 4: What there's a podcast about com tribute.
Speaker 3: I think it's a song. Listen to the com tribute featuring goog Goob? What is this? Ricked body as like to walk away from my audio.
Speaker 2: So let me check on Spotify and see if it's a thing, because I don't have Apple Music. Unfortunately I should though it's pretty good. Its lossless audio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like I don't like the I don't like the I just want everybody to steal.
Speaker 2: Uh the format of h yeah, of Spotify.
Speaker 4: Spotify is just better to use it. Just everything about it makes sense.
Speaker 2: Oh ship by the way, Uh, there was a lot of people that are really grateful that I So there's you know, to keep audio relatively the same level they have. The loudness normalization toggled on on default on Spotify but it doesn't just fuck with the the levels, it completely It compresses the fun out of the music. So if you tag toggle it off, it's going to raise the audio to its actual level, but it's not compressed anymore, and it sounds infinitely better.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah exactly. It pissed me off.
Speaker 2: So if you go to the settings and I think if you go to I think if you go to playback and I think it's in playback, and then it loudness normalization.
Speaker 4: Like wait, wait, wait, so this is when we upload the show or is this in Spotify?
Speaker 3: Actually, this is in Spotify if you're listening, if you're an audio, if you use Spotify at all, there is a loudness normalization that is just always line. It's just on default. So let me see.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna try this now in settings.
Speaker 2: So yeah, maybe it's not playback. Oh wait wait wait, no, no, it's not playback. I'm let me uh audio quality probably let me see what the hell I don't I can't find it. Can you imagine it's like not? I just line no, because I I had people I swear it was in playback.
Speaker 3: Maybe. See.
Speaker 2: I hate when I'm going too fast and I feel like I'm missing ship. But hold on, let me uh, let me, let me hit my phone real quick, just to just to like double check this.
Speaker 3: I don't know ship anyway. I've never known anything. You never know anything my attire. God, dang life, I don't know. You're not a pilot. I know every pilot in the world. I love that so much. It's real. It's this stupid thing to say, hey, you're not a pilot. I know every pilot in the world. The world.
Speaker 4: Oh man, it's good ship in those early episodes. Yeah, what the it's gone? He lied about this. He just lied straight up. Derek the liar, Derek. That's my new it's my new name is optimized listening. No, that wouldn't be on auto adjustment on quality.
Speaker 2: No, it should literally just say loudness normalization.
Speaker 3: All right, Well you guys figured that out. Yeah, what's that? I'm gonna move on to the next question. What was the question in the beginning? What was the question at all? Yeah? I liked it a lot.
Speaker 2: I like the what's the the.
Speaker 3: The main antagonist his name in that is it? Uh? Yeah, that guy's fucking awesome. I like that's really good. Yeah. I like seeing Hector walk around. Yeah, hectors like, oh my god, he and he's speaking. He's not all dinging ding ding ding ding ding. Yeah, he's in a bell hop yet. Yeah, I can't imagine how much I do got sexually assaulted?
Speaker 2: Oh what, because do their freaks in those like in those homes and shit, there's so many fucking freaks that work in those places, like you would hear these horror stories. Like they know that, you know, the weakest of our society work in those places, so they go to fuck with them. That's so scary, is That's all I feel them like, dude, don't put your people unless you have no choice.
Speaker 3: Don't put them in homes man. Yeah, yeah, never a home. JK.
Speaker 4: Simmons as gay Gonad Gate my son Rodinate says, Hey, boy os, just doing a reread of hasse n It's got me wondering, what's your favorite comic book? Event can be can be Marvel or DC. But if Manga is so much as mentioned, I will kill myself on live television.
Speaker 3: I like Manga. So now that I said that, what are you saying? I said, like Mango, so we can kill himself all right?
Speaker 4: But uh, but yes, he's doing a reread of past m it's kind of wondering, what's your favorite comic book event, Marvel or DC comic booky event, whatever House of M is.
Speaker 3: I guess like in that time is the Universe. It's like a comic event. It's like a crossover comic where it's like the Avengers. Everyone pretty much in the Marvel Earth is really crazy right here.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we just found it, so in playback, just look, just don't miss it, because it'll say enable audio normalization. Turn that shit off, and your fucking audio is gonna like especially if you're if you're an audio enjoyer like me, if you're I'm gonna say audio enjoying stuff, audio file.
Speaker 3: I just hate saying that, yeah, yeah file.
Speaker 2: If you're an audio enjoyer, if you're one of those people that have really high quality headphones or earbuds, like you're kind of wasting your money. If you're using Spotify, especially with that thing turned on, it was insane. I went to listen back to some of my old music just to like hear that. I'm like, oh, I did a better job at mixing than I remember. Because I would sometimes listen back on Spotify just to kind of check and be like, oh it sounds rough. Yeah, I need to remix it. But some of it I was like, I can hear everything panned out perfectly. There's like keys that put in the back of one song that like it's completely gone. It's suppressed so much so it's it's kind of a night and day difference for my ears and for I think for I think you guys will notice, but probably for a lot of people, they may not notice too much. Of them might just think, oh, it just sounds louder, but I'm like, no, trust me, it sounds so much better. It really upset me. I've been listening to it the entire time like this, and it's it's also toggled on on the fucking desktop app. They turned it off on there.
Speaker 3: Too enable audio normalization. Yeah, you turn that shit off.
Speaker 2: The only downside is if there's an asshole that has something much higher much lower, then you're gonna know. That's gonna be kind of an adjustment. But most people try to mix their stuff close to zero DB's as possible, so the difference shouldn't be too crazy to be fine. Yeah, it shouldn't be too crazy, but trust me, it's gonna be better. So hopefully I hope you enjoyed. But uh so you said, okay, Marvel DC, I'm kind.
Speaker 3: Of missing sumer comic events like like oh like as Avengers. For me, I think it was Green Lantern War, Blackest Night, which one oh so like the the Sinestra Core War. Sorry, so wrest is actually sectional Core War Blackest Nights up there. That's probably the my favorite stretch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually should go the Era is Crazy, the Extra Core War, the Blackest Night, and the Rightest Day. I did, Yeah, Brightest Day is after, but I think Brightest Day I don't know if that takes because I think that's when.
Speaker 3: I'm quite literally right, and like, is it right after Brightest Day, Darkest Night happens and Kyle gets the White Lantern. Kyle gets it right at the end of that fight, and then the new one starts, everybody comes back to life.
Speaker 2: I kind of forgot I have all of that ship and then and then that was the very that was the very end of the run because then now the final crisis.
Speaker 3: At right after this happened. That ship was cool. Ship was hype. It was it was hype for like, it was like three years of hype. Green Lantern writing like consecutively, and it's like, man, it really sucks. When are you like a writer's writing something really good and you're like, they're gonna be done soon, and then I don't know who the fuck is gonna get this? Yeah, and then it happened to Spider Man all the time. Spider Man has been raped by the writers so many times it's crazy. It's It's still the point now where I just don't read modern Spider Man comics because I know someone's gonna do something of bothers. Man, I'm like, I'm just gonna stay back. I'm checked out Miles because he's fun. I'm like, Myles comics are fun. At least people can say, don't like the Lee last Spider Man comic? You read last Spider Man comic? I read?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: I read the Red Goblin Red Goblin. I don't even know about that. That's when Norman Asma got the connorsidio for a bit. Of course, ye course it was hype as fun. This is fun, and then I let it die for man, like, I'm not gonna read any more of this. Am I am? I spectacular Spider Man?
Speaker 2: Is that the one where I can't remember every It's getting all it's all dumbled. Is that the one where Octavious becomes fucking Spider Man?
Speaker 3: Or is that a superior Spider Superior? I don't know why, I know that that was where I fell off.
Speaker 2: It's really it was really fun. I was I was interesting, and then I was like, I'm done. And that's when me and my friends created our own thing. Oh you know, want to talk about best crossover? This was what me and my friends wrote. You have friends wrote one day at the mall.
Speaker 3: Or something would be something of the scene, let's hear it. Yeah, so it's so, it's so Deadpool.
Speaker 2: So there's a there was a run of Deadpool Kills the Marvel universe. Right, so we have Deadpool Kills the Marvel and DC universe.
Speaker 3: And I'll just give you the quick look. Yeah, give me the dead Pool Kills all homosexual. Let me give you the it's my favorite comic run ever. Let me that's crazy. I'll give you the tid bits of it. How it all starts out, because it's it's basically starts let me. Let me let me guess. Does it end with him killing all of the Marvel with DC universe? Well, not necessarily, I do you want to hear this. So it so, here's the twist.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's the twist is it's not it doesn't deadpools. It starts off with Deadpool, right, but but like but then it quickly shifts to aunt May. So aunt May is actually so aunt May actually is the one that kills the entire DC and Marvel universe. But like, it's the way that it happens is after a superior Spider Man. It takes off part after that, and she is really upset that, you know, Peter's dead, and she's like, you know what I heard that you can resurrect him and stuff.
Speaker 3: So I need some stuff.
Speaker 2: She's like, you know, I heard I need the Infinity Stones. Like she heard, she was like, so she started researching like that, and then she gets some of the stones. Like, it turns out that I'm gonna fast forward a little bit. Deadpool has the Infinity Gauntlet. Don't worry about how he got it, she asked, Uh. He he sells it for a chimmy changa and just like just traded and trade chimy chhanga.
Speaker 3: She gets it. She gets it, and when she gets the gauntlet, she forgets.
Speaker 2: About her original goal of bringing Peter back and just wants more power, so she googles more power and then it just starts. She just starts collecting the most powerful ship in all the universes. So the first thing she does is when she creates a wormhole that gets to the DC universe. The first thing she does, she well the the So they're like, the the Core, the Green the Lantern cores are like, what the fuck is that? And uh, who's this old bitch? Yeah, who's this old bitch? Who's his presence? That's kind of barreling down to Earth. But what she does, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. They're alerted because.
Speaker 3: She destroys Oa first, and uh, and she destroys Oa by grabbing that planet fucking lantern dude. Yeah, I can't remember the plantern's name.
Speaker 2: Whatever, I guess people know if you know there's a planet that's a fucking that's a lantern, grabs the planet and smashes it into O and kills everybody on oh, the headquarters of the Lantern core of the Green Lantern Core. So like she's she gets the rings. She starts collecting some rings. She gets Sinestro, she gets she starts getting a bunch of rings. She starts everything that she gets from Marvel, she gets jugging Our's helmet, she gets every notable, she gets stores Hammer, she gets everything you think cap shield. She starts like collecting everything bouncing in between the universes, and she's too powerful to stop. And it turns out the only thing the real watchers of the of both universes there's because you know, there's the watchers. Fuck them, they're they're bullshit. There's Uh, there's the monitors, Fuck them, they're bullshit. There's Alfred and his league of butlers that have a headquarter of that looks like a bow tie that's floating in there where those universes.
Speaker 4: You just wanted to be back, Yeah, you just wanted me back with that. That a league of butlers in space in a flying bow tie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's really interesting. That's where that's where the universes emerge, where they they're the root, because in between universes is it. It's it's all.
Speaker 2: It's all the famous butlers you know from film, from TV, from pop culture, is.
Speaker 3: The is the is the is the bitch from the Jets is there, obviously, Mammy Robot, Yes, that's there. Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: Yes, Jeffrey is one hundred percent there. There was basically any famous butler was in there. And then obviously Alfred Pennyworth is the head of it.
Speaker 3: What about Jeeves? Jeeves isn't is he like the supercomputer dude? That's I love that. We see we didn't do that, but that that's fire. That's good, so Jeeves. And basically here's the thing. Alfred barely wins fighting at May.
Speaker 2: Now you think about how powerful alprend It is with everything, because she she beat the ship out of the anti monitor. She beat the ship out of every marvel god like Fanals was nothing because he didn't have anything.
Speaker 3: So a Titan, he's just nothing, you know what I mean. Like, so she killed everybody except for Alfred's like, oh my god, the universe is not gonna exist. Our universe is gonna be gone. So yeah, he barely barely wins, like an adult fighting a child, and barely that is like the little kids faces and he passes out, and the guy's like, so there's a I want to just say this and we move on there.
Speaker 2: One of our my favorite panels that we made was and this is for this is one of those no reason things. When May first gets the Gauntlet and beats the piss out of the Avengers, there is uh, what's her name?
Speaker 3: She called Cheryl Crow, the redheaded bitch. I can't remember her name. Mary Jane.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Mary Jane shows up trying to reason with that me, and like, you know, she she tosses she she I couldn't remember her name.
Speaker 3: Uh she uh that May.
Speaker 2: Tosses Mary Jane right and like against like a building. She's all hurt, and then like Mary Jane's like, oh, please don't kill me. And then she's like, don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you. And then the next panel is just fucking like her hitting her so hard that clouds part and and then like buildings are just torn into pieces.
Speaker 3: No reason that she should do that. Ship. You just wanted to hurt Mary Jane just more than anyone in the entire series. She like like as hard as she had a regular person, and the clouds everything's parted. That was great. We were I had I have on the notes still and I can't.
Speaker 4: Believe you kept all that sof like we did. Me and my friends did that kind of thing at lunchtime all the time. Yeah, but like, I don't know if I kept any of it, to be fair.
Speaker 3: This was also I wish I did.
Speaker 2: We were I think we wrote no, we were definitely adulth whoen we wrote this because this was around the Superior Spider Man, which wasn't that long ago, Like when was that something like that?
Speaker 4: So I'm already a grown wrote I remember doing you in high school. I wish I remember the specific drawing. I remember it vividly, but I remember like the way it made us feel. We're like we would try and doodle creatures and like we would like handle it like we would I'd handle like a leg and then like somebody else would handle a leg and somebody and we would just like make these fucking these that's cool. I just called into like the office at least once. Are you guys okay.
Speaker 3: Did you draw? Well? They called the offic So.
Speaker 4: Some of them were pretty fucked because they obviously they had penises all over him.
Speaker 3: They like, we'll give him eight dicks, stupid. They had like he had like.
Speaker 4: Little tumors with little faces on him. One of them I remember specifically like, uh, this kid that was like, what's this guy's name? And he's like this guy's name is Nig and he's like, what do you mean, is that's it? It's like, yeah, his name is a little nig. This is a little nig.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, okay, this is a little nig, and then like, but I remember the full drawing.
Speaker 4: The only thing I vividly remember was that his name was Charlemagne Francisco the forty seventh, And I remember that very vividly because it's such a stupid fucking name. We got called in the office for that drawing. I don't remember anything about it other than dicks on it, like copious amounts of dicks, Like I think, I think, you know how, like you know how like a fole is born, and like how they like a like a baby horse, and like their their hopes are like tentacles. Yes, it was like kind of that, but with dick at least on one of the hands.
Speaker 3: That was fun. Those are fun times. Yeah, I can see how bullshit. Yeah, maybe they would be a little concerned by that, I guess. I Whenever I read a D and D campaign, I always make a character that's Lily and he always gets shot. They don't always die, but they always always get shot at least tell you about this.
Speaker 4: We killed the fact in our class. In every single issue, it was always the story had nothing to do with him, and then at the end we would find some superfluous.
Speaker 3: Way to kill him.
Speaker 4: That's always be like he would be like, hey, I think a horse kicked.
Speaker 3: Him into the sun once like stupid comics. Did I tell you we did that to a guy?
Speaker 2: I don't remember if I said this on the podcast or our Korean friend great Sport, because.
Speaker 3: He was like the if it was a h he was punch He was a punching bag. He was absolutely the punching bag.
Speaker 2: And one of the runs we did was he was a rapper name his name is Jason, Jason you I don't care because his rapper name was fat You and fat You was dope because we had his first album. I don't remember if I told you guys this. The first album was called so Hybrid Theory was pretty popular.
Speaker 3: On that time, so he was a fat ass Theory and like we just throw like if you if you, I don't know if you remember the cover of Hybrid Theory where there's like this like kind of it doesn't matter, I remember what I'm getting to, Like everything would just had like like on the cover it was kind of like had some fatness to it. One of my favorite ones. He had an album called Fat Times and uh it was and no, well but hard that way this this is, this is? Why is this is? There was a watch and it was the funniest My my friend Ed drew this where it was a watch but it was a fat watch, like imagine a watch being fat and like it was like gears were exploding out of it because the visual of it, because it's like, why is there fat at a watch? And it's so it was so fucking funny. And his best album was uh, this was like if Yeah, anyone would have probably called this in the office if they saw this because it was called solo and it was him sucking his own dicky. The thing.
Speaker 4: Is that, like, if I ever have kids in there anything like this, it's gonna be so disappointed to me because he's gonna feel like there's no progress at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're going to especially if they learn, if they learn it all that you do this, I'm having a different name by the time. The problem is that that means it's genetic mm yeah, I mean, oh, this is just my stupidity is there. So my mom or dad was like this.
Speaker 2: That's a good interesting thing. I never thought about that, like my parents doing crazy shit like.
Speaker 3: That, or drawing. I try to talk to my dad about comics and he's called me gay immediately, like he called me Batiman immediately. I would like, why do you call? I was like, Superman is like cool? He was like, you know, I'm mind an underway a bati boy. Yeah. I'm like, I'm not. What about this is gay? Sounds like he sucks? Is he? It's fast? Awesome? That is so so I because just the idea, like you have such a stereotype, dad, my dad is comics are gay. My dad is my most disgustingly Jamaican asshole ever. I love the most disgustingly Jamaican Cuban piece of shit ever. And it's like, I hate you so bad. He's like, only let me check out with my son doing living and then he puts on this episode. I can never I can never show my dad this what he's just listening.
Speaker 4: First of all, he's pissed off at any of my family knows anything about what I do.
Speaker 3: Quite frankly, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know I don't like I Luckily I have not. My mom has never said My mom's aware of my music.
Speaker 3: She likes the music that I produce. I don't know if she. I don't want her to hear any of this. Ship Actually yeah, I don't. She's great. You know, my niece knows about my YouTube stuff, but she doesn't ch doesn't care my nieces and nephews like it's that's whatever, like give a fun.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, it's weird. Last night I went to Taco Bell and that is weird. Oh sorry, no, I'm he is just strange. And actually I went to McDonald Sorry, I walked. I have this entire time that I've been back in Cali, no one's recognized me.
Speaker 3: It's been awesome. I was like, it's just been like I can just pretend.
Speaker 2: I don't have to like feel like, you know, weird, because every once in a while it would happen way too much where people come up and not be disheveled and gross. I be wearing flip flops and have talons but basically.
Speaker 3: Busting your hand. What should I do with this? You gotta find a garbage stor come on the floor like you come in your head. It's safe, gross, he says. But it's just come on the floor. He said to his podcast members, it's the floor, it's come your seed throwing on the floor. I'm not going to a fucking You're not going to a somewhere like, hey, can I get them over there while they're making it? You throwing it to the lettuce. Have you ever come on a floor you're fucking I don't think so. I don't think it would definitely not be on purpose.
Speaker 2: If I've ever came on the floor, Yeah, yeah, it's not a like, hey, I'm just gonna people do bust on the floor. Maybe I had hardwood floors, it wouldn't be as bad. But I usually had carpet growing up.
Speaker 3: You know, cover a carpet is coming on carpet over thinking about it sprouting mushrooms and the mushroom that it looks like a bio. I wouldn't know. It's because I feel weird, like I'm gonna kill it. You know, it just has like your it's just that's so your face, that's so great, burned that ship. I don't give off.
Speaker 4: That's it, okay, all right, fair enough, I scream or nothing.
Speaker 3: That's what it would feel it would feel extremely weird. Heartbeat. Yeah, speaking of a coming hand yelp, when I kill you, I'm fine with it. And speaking of coming hand right, yeah. My buddy ed he.
Speaker 2: In high school or I don't remember, one of those great schools. He was like, what if in the future, hands are going to be incubators and you could come in your hand and raise them and grow a baby.
Speaker 3: That's the stupidest thought, I promised, kid, that's it.
Speaker 2: I thought he was spinning, man. I was like, I was like, dude, imagine like we don't need women anymore. You just come in your hand and it starts growing. It starts like you have to a little white to see a little baby.
Speaker 4: Can I feel like you're a little bit riskier. I feel like you're more likely to get your hand pregnant than a woman.
Speaker 2: You know, trust me, man, it's a good system because one one of these days, I feel like the current administration is gonna ban women, and one day women are the most inefficient in in a as far as the population goes, So we need to sit.
Speaker 3: Him the most. I don't say that it's crazy.
Speaker 4: I feel like that women are not gamers, and you know, it's it's all kind of all sorts of things. When you could when you look at this good I think they don't like comedy.
Speaker 3: It's such amazing. I can't wait for him to die.
Speaker 4: You can do it good, you know, I can't do even Unfortunately, I've seen so much of him at this point that it's impossible to digest.
Speaker 2: I feel like, you know, he's done some horrific things, but I think that I am become mean thing is warranted for him to like be killed.
Speaker 3: Dude in micraft. But yes, I I'm not gonna kill I'm just saying something I say I I that was.
Speaker 4: The first time that I ever felt in my entire life that like somebody could be so cringe that it it shifted my perspective on their death penalty, Like it shifted my idea of like can you.
Speaker 3: Be so cringe that you should die?
Speaker 4: I think actually maybe like there was a like before that happened, I was like, no, let people be them. But on a certain point, it's like there really is like you have a responsibility to your fellow man to like protect him from this. Yes, you know, it's just like when he was like, I am become meme. The meme is I mean, think about dodge.
Speaker 3: It was. It was a meme and notes and outs. It's real. I was like, I can't sanction this, Like I can't, I can't be okay with that. I want to terrorize it. It was the worst thing. He's like, I want to bring territory. Well, I really want to. I really want to make this very clear.
Speaker 4: This is beyond any political action that he has taken, beyond any real opinion that he has ever shared, beyond any amount of like legitimate damage that he has done to like anything that.
Speaker 3: He's ever been a part of. This was.
Speaker 4: This is the thing that made me sincerely like, oh, I cannot allow you to I do not believe that you have a right to life. After that, I like, I am become meme is the most cringe thing I have ever heard in my life.
Speaker 3: It's literally zero hyperbole, zero hype.
Speaker 4: And the way it was delivered with like the just absolute zero charisma, just no idea of how to deliver any fucking sentence.
Speaker 3: I understand it.
Speaker 4: Don't understand how this guy orders anything, but you think he ordered food.
Speaker 3: Us his ass right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Repeat, I got a pizza with with with make sure it's a circle. I would like, now, please, do you know who I am?
Speaker 3: Like, I just.
Speaker 1: Him.
Speaker 3: I would love them so bad for me. The thing is funny is he just sees him leaving his kid killed me, dude, because he's like walking off stage with his child. That's small.
Speaker 4: I did see that video that was like kind of edited, but like I also yeah, because he double he doubled back immediately like he's you know, I didn't see in that crazy.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't let my I don't know, I just would hold my kid's hand. I mean, well, first of all, I don't think it's that because his kids the least degree just thing those kids made his kid was a fucking meat shield. Like how is that it agrees at all?
Speaker 2: Like he clear he doesn't care about the kid at all, and that kid is a fucking That kid's gonna be such a monster just from like the the interviews that he did with was it Hannity and then he did an interview with Hannity or Tucker Carlson or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the kid he's in the background peeling a squirrel skin out essentially, and the kids just saying stuff like he's saying, like I was, like, this kid is gonna be an evil piece of ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like saying terrible thing. And then he was there when Trump was there at the Oval office or whatever, and he's just saying he's like saying disrespectful things that Trump, and Trump's being all cute with it.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, bro, this kid is a reflection of this guy. So this is what this guy thinks of you.
Speaker 4: And Trump's just like eh, And I'm like, he doesn't care. He's just happy not to be arrested.
Speaker 3: He doesn't. I mean, Trump is just upset. He's just going for he's going for a kill streak. Now you start, you start knifing niggas. I think he's athetic, he doesn't seem like I actually agree. I think he's just like spic fling before.
Speaker 2: Because think about like the tariff thing when when when they pushed back and then he basically rescinded immediately.
Speaker 3: That's not someone who has a vendetta.
Speaker 2: That's just like, oh well, and then and then he says, oh, they're gonna put troops on the border for the drug problem, like nigga, they have agreed to do that when Biden was president.
Speaker 3: So we literally got nothing out of it. That's not us. He's literally running for Ohio and he's like, I'm going to give up income tax as a whole. And it's like, you are so fucking stupid, you brown bast brown piece of ship.
Speaker 4: Maine was like like they threatened to cut funding for Man, and Man was just like, we're just not gonna pay federal taxes.
Speaker 3: Do you see that? Yeah? That was awesome. I love that ship. Are you gonna comply with these trans stuff? You dumb bitch? Like, no, see you in court. I don't think you know what I will see you in court.
Speaker 4: You Red States haven't even I don't think they understand how much they're subsidized.
Speaker 3: No they have, they have no, they have zero idea that we like literally pay the charity to get Literally if it wasn't for California and New York and I think Pennsylvania in particular, the the lower part of America other than Florida would be doomed. That's what I would be like, actually doomed, like they would not be able to survive. I want them a you're and Florida might be fine, that's it'll be fun, but everybody will be fine.
Speaker 2: What is it called they keep seeing that stupid fucking map where they'll see like all the red the land and they think it's like people like you, fucking moron, like most people, you know, most people?
Speaker 3: How do you?
Speaker 4: How do you so dumb?
Speaker 3: You know almost people live in giant cities? How are they not if the if most people don't live there, how would they be giant cities? You know what I'm saying? How can you dumb? You're dumb if you believe any of Like it's like, it's all You've said this before a few times, right, if you if you believe, if you believe in a fucking zombie? Yes, okay, you're right. How is this far? It's all makes sense, You're right, Like I have to catch my I'm glad that you you you made me catch myself again because I'm like, why am I surprised at their stupidity? Thank you for doing that. You grounded me? Like the next question, yeah we should, Yes, they believe in magic. Also best event I think by far ever is John the Hickman's entire run of Fantastic Sports and New Avengers time runs out amazing. I think everyone should read it because it's just good com book.
Speaker 2: Right, maybe I'll give it a shot because I never really gave the Fast, Sneak, Fantastic four true all of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know the basis of who they are already. You know what Doctor Doom is, and you'll be able to go from there. I like Doctor Doom but it's so cool. But he's also insane. But he's like I like him a lot. Yeah, that's why he's good. I learned about him from the video game Looks with Spider Man one Ultimate Alliance. Uh no, cap con versus Marvis tape. Yeah, that's like like like in depth or something. I was like, Oh, I was like, what did you learn from that? Now?
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, that's a cool design. That was the first time I saw Fanos.
Speaker 3: Yeah. My friend told me about Infinity, Gauntland all this ship, and I was like, and then he started telling me about the Snap and he was telling me all he was telling me all this ship, and then I'm like, what the the fuck is this cosmic? I had no concept of any of the cosmic that was going on. It's it really makes Marvel really funny, thinking that there's motherfuckers like Spider Man, like stopping robbers and like stopping cars, and then like up in the sky, this motherfucker. Like then I was like, I'm trying to plot on the whole universe. Glad is eating planets. Yeah, the one above all is just fucking watching everyone be observed. And it's like Spider Man, like, man, I got a fucking pay rent. It literally, like what I mean, it's literally just an anime power creep. Literally, I think I think it's I don't want to say's anime powerkeeper is the idea? I mean, how isn't it the world is bigger than one person. I think it's kind of the universe is so much basted to anyone of us.
Speaker 4: You know, well that's kind of what the power creep in a lot of anime is. Anyway, they become aliens. That's why dragon they become aliens, That's why, and that's why the aliens become gods.
Speaker 3: I understand what's going about that. But the idea is, it's the idea of like, though you are here, rich are small minute problems. They're interesting. Sun's blowing up. But I told on a second, but sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: My timeline is kind of fucked up when because I just I just tried to see when the Silver Surfer cartoon came out that came out ninety eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Capcom came out two thousand and I just have my memory.
Speaker 2: You know, in your memory, do you get you get to a point where your memories just fucked and things are like interchangeable. Because I'm saying, if if I learned from Thanos in two thousands, but I saw the Silver Surfer cartoon.
Speaker 3: For me, I definitely watched the X Men animated series, but I was not watching in the nineties. I was watching it in the early thousands, so it was reruns. I was watching Hulk and Cipilar, Surfer and Spider Man. I wasn't watching those when they were airing. I get no way, this is just me, I guess because like I remember, Pokemon was airing. That's the only SOT like I came out went up. And because Power Rangers, right, I remember watching Power Rangers. I remember watching the first series freaking Zo Lost in Space. They could not have been airing when I was watching it. There's no possible way I understand that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was thinking for myself because like I must have I must have forgot because I remember vividly watching the Silver Surfer cartoon.
Speaker 3: Why I was airing and then seeing Thanos at some point.
Speaker 2: But I must have just been a little dumb kid not paying attention, no understanding that's the same person as the person I was in Marvels Captain too, because I feel like I remember that's when I learned, and then my friend taught me about Dano's and but then I must have.
Speaker 3: Seen him before.
Speaker 2: If it's just one of those things to where my brain just sucks and I don't like it doesn't nothing make sense to everyone.
Speaker 3: Portrays Dano so poorly, unfortunately, But he's too strong of a character to just have in stuff. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, you gotta figure out. It's like, oh, how do you make a DC fighting game and have them fight each other? So you got to make some stupid pill that makes people strong longer, like the Superman that it's killed immediately.
Speaker 3: In saying fucking that is so without the Gnletos is still such a fucking huge threat to Earth, And it's like Captain America, white man with a shields gonna go and fight him, and it's like, no big threat. Man. It's like how white women feel about black men. Yeah, man, you married one. You did this, you do terrorizer every day, every day scared I'm black a baby vampire saying not bad stupid baby vampires insane. That is honestly, it's really so immortal soul to do that. It's actually, yeah, it's pretty fucking dark. That is pretty crazy. Dickhead vampire does that to you? Never get Yeah, that's so.
Speaker 4: Yeah. That video of that, you know that video that I tweeted like it was one of the last things I tweeted of, Like the dude I don't even know. He was like throwing axes at himself or whatever. Have you seen that video at himself? You know that he played every character in the video, but it was like the whole Yeah, yeah, I saw one of him like uh where it was just like you can fucking you would a five million dollars if you spike this baby into the ground and he had like this baby doll and he did ship like that when he was like headbutting it between two people and like smamming, and it's so the kinetic force in those videos is so good, Like I feel it feels so it feels so fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Man saking a baby five million damn Yes, yes, I would not do that's hard.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't think I can, but I would want to so badly. I consider myself pretty loving person off the ground, consider myself here I go reaping again. Not that, don't say those two things. It's kind of look at him that takes it's true self. That's me in more ways than one. That's not me. Me and my name is Kingston's not me. My name is Kingston, Jamison hates not me Jamison monster.
Speaker 4: Monotone in those monotone delivery possible.
Speaker 3: But the swelling inside you right now, it's rising. I'm not a monster, just so you know, just how you do, just so you understand.
Speaker 5: They think I'm a monster. It's crazy, really good, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't. I can't.
Speaker 4: It took a long time, like hey, it's I didn't know how to do it for a long time. And then when I saw I saw that video of I'm become Meme, and it was just like, oh, this is him. Actually every single time, it's like it's it's less complicated than you assume it is. Yeah, but yeah, so baby Vampire saying wow, he says, hey, it's hey, it's me. The guy that's been watching young Sheldon I just finished watching the series, and I discovered something else for you to hate. After the ending of Young Sheldon. They've created a spin off of Young Sheldon's brother.
Speaker 3: So now it's not even about him anymore.
Speaker 4: They just keep this forsaken universe going as a cash cow right there, fucking the Sheldon versus the Sheldon whole fuck into the Sheldon verse. What the hell is brother's name? Sheldo, shelled out, shell finished, Shell finished Sheldon and shelled out. I can't even wait look this up. I don't even know, like, look up Young Sheldon's spinoff. Okay, so I don't understand what that could even possibly be or why anybody would even remotely be interested in that.
Speaker 3: The big bang theory is is truly George and Mandy's first marriage. What a great name? That sucks? Is this real? Ready? Wait? In no way it exists. It premiered in October twenty seventy four. Oh, it's already it already is. Yeah, Shun hung Shunk Dowden, said Shunk Dowdon. Young Sheldon shun YELLEDN man, I hope there's a Let me see if I can get some footage. Shut up?
Speaker 4: Whoa A woman started talking and he immediately shot out really upset.
Speaker 3: She's like an immediate reaction. Here's the girl from from from Hanna, Montana, the best friend I remember her, Emily Osmond? Yeah, George and Yeah, I don't know she's Billy Joe. She's not Billy jo Grim Adventures of You, Yeah, she's Uh. You've been redixing your own thoughts. I have what's his name? The guy that was in I See Dead People, Hailey Joe Osmond. That's his sister, Hailey Joel Osmond Osmond his sister. Yeah, Lily Osmond, No, Lily Lily Joe Haley Joe Josman. Emily Osman is Hailey Joe Ompson's I'm too tired to go into that show. Tongue twister ass names are gonna kill me creating new, new creative people.
Speaker 2: Are you looking for the so I'm just trying to get a feel for what people are saying. I spin off off a spinoff as wild.
Speaker 3: This is gonna be great? Is that the comments? Are you serious? I was one of them.
Speaker 4: Gonna beat I'm so tired of being alive in this world.
Speaker 3: We're getting to spin off a spinoff either way. I can't wait. I can't wait. Edit.
Speaker 2: Y'all know this isn't the first time a spin off and a spin off of me, so chill, so probably getting bullied.
Speaker 3: This is crazy, man, he is so pretty. They must end this series with And it all started with the big bang. Ah you know what, you know, side yourself with the blood sword and it goes through you. I put two more aside him.
Speaker 4: I'm so tired, That's what. Honestly, I have to I have to say that comment right there.
Speaker 3: That's what. That's what what Marvel kind of feels like a little bit where it's just like you said the thing, you know what I mean? Like it is kind of that point.
Speaker 4: Now we're like, oh my god, the fucking they brought the guy back from an incredible Hulk.
Speaker 3: Oh my god from two thousand and eight. You remember him?
Speaker 4: No, no, okay, I watched I watched that New Captain America in uh yeah, not in I saw it.
Speaker 3: Oh you saw it. I see you even see it. Computer touched it.
Speaker 4: I was I was like watching it as I went to sleep, and it was just like, what, man, this is so bland. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: I'd imagine they can't how would they could absolutely make it a good movie. But that resort in them having to be like, all right, we're gonna have to take risks, and like they literally they hearken.
Speaker 4: They have like people come back from the two thousand and eight Hulk movie right to like to like reprise roles, and.
Speaker 3: You're like, like Nigga, nobody remembers, no one remembers that almost time. One of the few people that was you know. Of course, I'm conflicted because I heard Ed Norton was being a prick. That's what I heard. I don't even know if that's true. But there's the reason why he's not the Hulk anymore. Yeah, that's what I heard.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's gonna be just what we heard, right, But like I loved Ed. I'm a big I was a big fan of Ed Norton, so like I was really bummed that. I was, like, man, I really wanted to see him a part of the Avengers. I didn't give a fuck about Mark Ruff. I'm to be honest, I still don't.
Speaker 3: I don't album with him. I just don't give a fuck about him. You know, He's not Hulk to me, But like I don't, I don't even I don't care. There're none of these people are the people that I really care about, Like, I don't know. I like comic books some more, yeah than the movies. I think r DJ and Chris Evans just doesn't seem like a He doesn't seem like a character to me. That's the problem. Like I want like like he seems like a regular person, and I don't want that in a movie, you know. Like so I was like Ed Norton though, had like so much character, and I love where he like he he he went to he was in Brazil and then he was like working with one of the one of the gracies and like breathing techniques and ship. It was cool. I really liked a bunch of Mexicans. Yeah, but he murdered all those Mexicans. Yeah, no, those were dogs. He punches the dog in the dick as an iconic angry one. That is an iconic moment. I didn't notice until people brought the clip up till like, because I guess you just I'm not really watching like that movie, and I wasn't watching it. You know. He just punches it, and the balls never noticed it. I didn't notice it.
Speaker 4: He ruptures that dog's testicles dog Die and then throws.
Speaker 3: It away that all dog die. God, that movie sucked. I don't like that. It's so of course it's horrible. Was like, what the hell is wrong with you? Hope? Are you retarded? I like how fast he was moving, was running. He's like, I'm like, the Hulk's not retarded. Why are they making them many? There's thirteen hawks inside of Hulk, Smash smash smash all the time. He's gotta get it a little, a little. It's I was trying to say it. Of course, of course it's it couldn't have been anything else. That's funny because Ben Grim is Jewish, dude, just hilarious. He's the best Jewish person period. That's crazy. It's Gray Grim is Jewish Smash. It's it's like it's it's damaging, but it's not like unmanageable.
Speaker 4: You know, it hurts, but like it's threatening in the same way that like somebody coming like a normal person coming at you with a knife is threatening.
Speaker 3: Like it's definitely a hid situation.
Speaker 4: You want to be careful, but like it's you know, it's not it's not like you're gonna break all your bones in your body and like immediately say the afterlife.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm incredibly green, and I'm incredibly strong. I finally have enough strength to to handle my damn it, I'm.
Speaker 4: Finally strong enough to make love in my sense.
Speaker 3: We'll see about that bit. Sound, we'll say it. We'll say.
Speaker 4: I love the idea for her sounding the same. My nipples quiet are sore from all this breastfeeding quite have been.
Speaker 3: Incos. I'm so sorry. I'll be a little gentle like, like your inflection is like him in the rap, so he did. It's always like what that is? What is the thing you did?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Look get his name? Yummy yummy, no yummy, no caps come on, Miyamaica, yummy, no cap come on my Yamaica?
Speaker 4: And me.
Speaker 3: Such a good That is such trash. But I love with like three hours of sleep, but like my head was hurting and I was like, I gotta get this done. Leading as you leave is like leaves. I'm pretty proud of that one. That's a great one. That was Like I heard that recently for some reason, I like it came out my feet and I was like, oh yeah, leaving my ass jar is a bar that you did not deserve to create. Like that's that you did, and you were like, oh, I didn't know I made legendary sh just.
Speaker 2: I make my best stuff when I'm when I'm not trying. You know, when we try too hard, it just doesn't work. This is one of those things where you're just spilling out. I'm like, I need to go to bed, and then it just came out.
Speaker 3: Really, you're really low.
Speaker 4: Inspiration comes in the strangest places, man. Yeah, like uh like that like an essence like that that that band is named after the I think the brother of like the lead singer.
Speaker 3: Is that real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, his name is evan Essence and they named it I for him, and they were like, wow, Evanescence a.
Speaker 3: Really good Evanescence. You're You're awesome. I love you. Come suck mun child piece onto me and make me scream. His piece is hot. But okay, Inside.
Speaker 4: Lizard wrote in, but I can't stop com Lizard wrote in with a you with the you Lizard Lizard Okay cool, that's his name, and he says, I know.
Speaker 3: February is coming to a close.
Speaker 4: As most the most recent episode, you talk about John Oliver bouncing comedy and politics and where you need a live audience to make it effective reminds me of Cody Johnson of some More News.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that guy.
Speaker 4: He obviously doesn't have a live audience, but it's comedy, the old fucking way we can inform people on serious but oh I read this one. He obviously doesn't have a live audience, but it's comedy. But is comedy the only fucking way we can inform people on serious shit. I don't know, man, he's kind of fucked uh somewhat in some way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually do have It's interesting he brings up Cody Johnson because I like that there's no audience and it's I just can't stand people here.
Speaker 3: Let me give you a perfect example.
Speaker 2: I just watched John Stewart doing his uh like, oh, he's dismantling doge and saying here's how you save money, you know.
Speaker 3: And he's trying to go towards the he's trying to go.
Speaker 2: After everything, and John Stewart actually is getting upset at the audience because they're because they're clapping after everything, and he's like, at.
Speaker 3: One point he's like, well I'm not done yet. Like he's actually getting mad to the point where he when he broke that he was actually angry. He was getting fired up and he broke and and cut his hand on a mug. When he slams it down, you can see he's visibly upset because he knows the hon is so fucking stupid. They're a bunch of you know there's smarter than you know than the because they're still listening to John Stewart. They're there, they're listening, but they're clapping at everything that's disrupting his flow. And I'm like, this is the reason why I can't stand like the audience. It's not that a smart audience member that know when to clap, great, I have no problem with it. That's why a laugh track sometimes works better because they know when to push the fucking button. And there's people that are like just trying to like get it in, like I I want to be the first one to clap or let's just clap after anything that's said, and so it drives me. I'm gonna clap. And then it's weird that John.
Speaker 2: At least John Stewart pauses right even when he doesn't want to. And that's why he screamed like I'm not done, let me let me go, like let me go and then uh, John Oliver refuses to stop, so he will start getting loud to talk over them because he's like telling him to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: And I'm just like, I don't want that. That just get rid of them. That's just me, though, Yeah, I don't know, that's just me.
Speaker 4: I just remember him doing the COVID shows without an audience and it just didn't work as well.
Speaker 3: I completely, I'm a complete opposite ends. I loved it. I I can't stand the audience because he's not he doesn't pause, So it didn't change. Yeah, it just I I go back and let me tell you, if you can.
Speaker 2: Show me something that, like, give me an example of what you're in the because maybe maybe I didn't watch everything and what I watched was fine.
Speaker 4: I think it's more just like thet he already established a formula. So it would be like if like one season of Seinfeld just didn't have a laugh track in it, it'd be like, this is fucking horrible because this is.
Speaker 3: This just doesn't this? Why is this like this? This is so weird, This is not the formula at all.
Speaker 2: See, this is what I'm thinking, because maybe because I don't watch the entire show, I just watch what's available on YouTube, and maybe those segments, like especially as usually the larger segments towards the end of the show. From the way he does his thing, he does not acknowledge the audience at all, especially in those big ones. It's like the most important ones, like he's talking about the school system or this or whatever. He doesn't ignore the audience. So for me, why is the audience there? And so I remember you brought up a thing about him doing like a prop thing or something.
Speaker 4: There's some things that he like I remember an early one where like I think he did a self deprecating joke and the audience like laughed like a while, and he was like, you don't have to laugh that long at that.
Speaker 3: That was like, that's funny, it's pretty funny.
Speaker 4: That's that's really hurtful. And I'll try to I'll try to not hold that again or like so I can't remember it was something like that. Yeah, but like it happens every now and again. I think the sparsnans of it is almost like kind of like you're kind of wondering, like when it's going to happen again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So but I get where you. I get what you're saying, yeah.
Speaker 2: Also going back to Cody Johnston, uh, because you said he's is comedy of the way to get I think so. And I actually I think Cody in Somewhere News, even though their little puppet Warmbo or whatever is kind of cute and charming, if they want to reach outside people, I think they should ditch that ship because it's such an inside joke that people that are just mainstay the audience will be in on the joke. It's like Warmbow whatever, this guy that, like some dumb ass.
Speaker 3: Puppet has a high voice.
Speaker 2: But like if somebody like, oh, amazing information, great information about Trump or Elon or oh and stuff like that, and you want to show this to them, they're not gonna watch it. They're gonna see if that puppet comes out. They're never gonna watch that shit ever again. Because that's how I would be if I the first time, if I saw this and I saw the puppet first, I'd be like, what the fuck is this? Yeah, And so it's one of those things where the show would be much more effective if comedy is great. It's why you know, uh, comedians are so fucking popular.
Speaker 3: I think comedy is stupid and gay, and I think they hate it. There's also that too. Yeah, I respect that your opinion, sir. I think that comedy is very important device to get people in their door of things. But I think people have to care about things to care about it. I think I think at the fundamental level, we can teach people politics at the younger age to help them understand the ideas of those things, and then when you get older, you figured on your own. The problem is, I think everything falls on how bad education is. Yeah, I think a problem. I think it's it's it's where you start to fix things. And if we don't start there, we're just gonna end up in a situation that's gonna be fucked whatever. That mentality, that's what happened. That's what we lost.
Speaker 4: They were not you know, yeah, I know it's too light now, but yeah, nobody's coming here. No, nobody's coming here for intelligence, You're right, I mean, yeah.
Speaker 3: Let's let's keep it that way.
Speaker 4: I saw like somebody, uh was a douchebag, did like a clip of like the Tim Pool episode or something where we're talking about like going on Tim casts and sabotage again, and it just got sworn by like dick Riders.
Speaker 3: Oh really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the comments are really funny. When was this I don't know I saw it like maybe like last week. Oh man, yeah, hey when I miss uh stuff like that. Yeah, that's funny. It's really funny. And they see that, they see the clip and it's like, wow, three hundred views. They're doing great and it's so funny as.
Speaker 3: The you know, the unofficial clip channel that we don't own it all. It's so funny. It's fun I love I love that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's many I like when they also say like the so stupid, like views are they don't understand anything. It's like, oh this dude, like say if they were to look at our YouTube channels or something like oh they really fell off. And I'm like, you you know, okay, like it's you can think of whatever you want it like I'm this. They don't know about this, and then they don't know about like any metrics or downloads or nothing.
Speaker 3: But it's it's YouTube. It's just YouTube and nothing because it's weird. They don't know about secret either. They don't know. But people are always like he doesn't what is he?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: What was he doing? This?
Speaker 4: Doing it for seven years yeah at this point, which is disgusting that well, but yeah, anyway, let's uh, it's on at this one. This is an interesting one, more like dumb stupid, fucking idiot James.
Speaker 3: Moment of silence. You're good. That was close one. I didn't think there was gonna be a funny thing while you're just reading the name. It doesn't even hurt, it's mean, it's just it's childlike me. Dumb stupid idiot?
Speaker 4: Is that it was that a dumb stupid, fucking idiot, fucking I forgot that part that really he sells it the F word in the middle of it. He says question for Chris, but I feel like this can be extended to everybody. You tend to harp on modern Triple A games being way longer than they need to be, and I've always wondered why you don't have that same issue with Red Redemption two when the core gameplay parentheses in story missions doesn't change or evolve meaningfully past the five hour mark. Still love the story and characters with that JK video is the most I felt heard in Ages. Wanted to hear your take. Keep up the good work. I think you should also so as a So, first of all, I want to say I do have that criticism of Red Redemption too, almost specifically, like that's a game that like is way long than it needs to be, specifically like the last that epilogue I really didn't need at all, Like I like it. Whenever I think of like my favorite moments from that game, it's never the epilogue. Absolutely yeah, Like it's it's just like I'm not thinking about I forget about it entirely.
Speaker 2: Sure, I guess that's kind of the point of an epilogue though, like, yeah, it's the mean potatoes is gone, right, but then it's just like.
Speaker 3: What am I doing here? Yeah? But also you also don't love Red Dead one in first places either, that's a thing, not the huge connect to Red.
Speaker 4: I think I think Red Dead one is good. I just don't think, yeah, it's it's nowhere near as good as Redad two. Like by any shadow, I.
Speaker 3: Think Red Did two is definitely better.
Speaker 4: It's obviously better.
Speaker 3: It would it would be. So I think that one is a great game, but I think it would be kind of a Rockstar miss if it wasn't better.
Speaker 4: It's kind of the reversive grand the thought in some way where like I think four is way better than five, like by a mile, and Red Redempson one is not way better than Red Redofs two by a mile at all. It's it's it's the exact reverse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess it's like it depends on like what you're playing for sure, if if you like, if you want a story, because I couldn't care less about the story in GTA five at all, even a little bit. The characters mean neither. The characters are like like the characters and stuff. The main characters are fine.
Speaker 3: I like that, the world is cool, but as far as like, oh let me play the story. No, yeah, you play that. You jump in that game and you just hit people. I beat it once. Maybe I started going through it again a little bit when it when I got it for free on Epic Oh yeah that Big Game store or whatever. I didn't. I don't think I finished it.
Speaker 2: I think I just put trainers on and I start fucking around again, like I put on the super Speed where I'm just running faster than all cars. It's just because sat I started fucking running up mountains and.
Speaker 3: Shit, like, yeah, it was great, but no, I do have that criticism.
Speaker 4: We're in it too, like but like the thing is like the rest of it is so good, and it is also a different type of game, Like when I look at Red Dead, I see something that like it's not the norm. And also if you're a fan of Jki, you should she should check out his other end that at video where he literally like completely he doesn't want eighty necessarily because I think he has the same criticisms as do I, but he understands it's like, oh, this is way better than I gave it credit for.
Speaker 3: And yeah, like I don't know.
Speaker 4: I have criticisms of games that are like one hundred hours plus to beat, primarily like if you if you saw me.
Speaker 3: Game's main story should bee hundred hours, yeah, like not like excluding like if you're going through a story of story two hundred hours of the same.
Speaker 4: I don't mind a game that I can spend more than one hundred hours in or playing or replaying whatever, Like that's fine, but like's if it's gonna take me ninety plus hours one hundred hours to finish your story, you did not earn that, Like there's no shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially man that was a played the Vailguard. And if you want to just have like the good ending, right, it was close to ninety hours for me. That's if you want to have the good endings, that meaning you can play it and have a terrible fucking it. It's like Mass Effect too, Oh, no, play it, do the main missions. Don't do the fucking loyalty missions which are not required, but then you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Have a fucking terrible suicide mission.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but dude, like two is a great example because Mass Pick too, Like, I did as much as I could in that game, maybe like thirty hours, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe it's way shorter, so it's basically a bad once, not like a one to one. It was just what meaning I know what you mean. Yeah, I had to do these.
Speaker 2: Things in that long ass game Vailguard, where if it again, if it was thirty hours and I can get all the loyalty missions and everything drawn out, it wouldn't have felt nearly as bad.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: It was the fact that I spent so much time and I was like Jesus Christ like and it was one of those things where I'm like, maybe I would have given it another shot with another class if it was shorter, But you can't beat it that small without like I'm like, you're gonna have a terrible ending, Like unless you that's your point of having a bad ending where everyone dies because you didn't do any loyalty missions.
Speaker 3: I think a game things would be engaging as long as they're engaging, but I think you got a certain point. Games they're like, all right, it's too long. Yeah, this is genuinely too long.
Speaker 2: Just too many fucking games, man, Like, how the fuck I can't I even if I have all the money in the world and it was an issue, it's just I can't play everything. Yeah, there's just people are making these games, is that they're too fucking long. I'm like, dude, I don't need this because now what am I gonna do. I'd rather just not buy some games because I know it's just gonna this is all I can play, but there's a bunch of other little things that I'd rather play.
Speaker 4: I hate I hate the whole dollar per hour of entertainment thing that's going on.
Speaker 3: Did you see that where it's just.
Speaker 4: Like, if I'm not gonna i'm gonna pay seventy dollars for a twenty five hour game, I need a dollar per hour.
Speaker 3: So I never heard that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's just like Brother like it, only it only works up until the price. You know what I mean, knowing who played Baldies game for two hundred hours and it'd be like, I guess I have.
Speaker 3: To pay two dollars like Brother.
Speaker 2: No, it's bullshit because first of all, it's just inflation, right because back in the day, like say at Super Nintendo PlayStation, the games were like forty dollars.
Speaker 4: Well, PlayStation was because it were CDs, and CDs were like way cheap, like the cartridges for like Nintendo made a mix, like I remember Mario one of the Mario games, like ninety bucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like nineties. I looked at that, but like I just that doesn't like that doesn't because like that doesn't make any sense to me because when I would because we'd buy like use games well and they weren't like fifty dollars, you know, used like you weren't gonna pay anywhere near ninety. No, they're not like video games that used They didn't slash them down that much. You could you could see there's like it's subjectively true.
Speaker 2: I've seen that ship, but I think it's just like the plasma TV's that only rich people bought them at first, and then they significantly went down because with the fucks buying them at that price, who has that money?
Speaker 3: Well, they were luxury.
Speaker 4: That's well, it's it's the same thing about like do you remember how old computers that this is all the same grand like the.
Speaker 3: Original size of class talking about No, No, I.
Speaker 4: Mean I mean literally like the first like home computer call backs, the Apples that colored backs, that was way later.
Speaker 3: Dude, Really I didn't. I don't. Are you talking about the are you talking about like the sea through plastic? Yeah, the ones in school literally the first design of it, Yeah, where there were first ones are beige. Those are the first ones I saw. First ones are beige and ugly. Yeah. The Apple, like the original Apple computers are like ten grand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's what I meant with the plasma when the when remember when plasma first came out the TV, right, they were eight ten dousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Remember the computers were just like one thing. Well, no, because of the Apple TVs. Those Apple those Apple somebody killed somebody killed this guy. No, they still are like kill him that I forgot. They're still like that. I haven't seen a Mac computer in a long.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, I mean you can get there separate, but yeah, but yeah, I know the the thing. And I was reading up on this because I thought it was kind of interesting, like why is that differentiating the prices or whatever, And it's because, like it generally used to be, like luxuries used to be more expensive, but like a lot of like the things that you needed to get, like your apartment was way cheaper than relatively relative than it would be today, but like the luxuries were were like more expensive. So like a computer was like fucking obscenely expensive, but you could you could live in an apartment on like a single income just fine, Whereas now it's kind of the opposite. It's like now it's like now your rent is fucking stupid, stupid expensive, but the best TV you're probably ever going to need is like eight hundred bucks. Like it's it's it's kind of it's a it's a complete shift. And video games are probably like like that, where they used to be like this is a luxury product. They were probably experimenting a lot more too that they were definitely forty dollars, it was definitely.
Speaker 3: Arcades were still booming. Arcades were booming. The idea that if you really want to play these games, get in the arcade and then now the fan home have it at home. No exactly, But the thing that's funny is that usually the quality was shittier too, So you would fucking have these home consoles with the worst version of the game than if you play in the Arta, missing characters. At least the games were usually beatable, though, because like, if you play at arcade, you're like, you're gonna bring twenty dollars to beat a fucking game. Yes, I was saying it. That was like my friends like, oh yeah, I could beat I could beat Mark Mega Man two right now. I was like, let's put a MAGNETU and play the game right now. I bet money. You can't get through two stages consecutively. I don't know why. And I was entire. I was like, I know, I was like, made this, Jake. I was like, there's no way man made when you were younger, when your hands only had to worry about that, and they were there's nothing to worry about your brain. Maybe Jake born way late to begin You can still play it. One doesn't mean the other exactly, Yes it does. But but he played I was like I play right now. He played it. He died on the first level, and I was like, what do you what do you mean? Yeah, it's you're not you're You're not like that, and it's different.
Speaker 2: We Yeah, locked in as a kid is very different from being locked in as an adult because it's free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're like, I'm you have nothing to worry about. I could play literally all day and you have absolutely nothing worry about. Where it's Oh it's standard time. Oh okay, that's like the worst thing you have to worry about. Yeah, I gotta eat. I have to have to sustain myself. Yeah, nutrition, bro. Like, I remember beating the fuck out of like Nintendo Games Commando. I remember being pretty good how I did that, And yeah, now I've tried. I've tried to even just playing fucking dude. I was playing Super Mario three and wait a minute, I remember beating the funk out of this game. Dude.
Speaker 4: Contra was mine so good a Contra. I I would beat that regularly.
Speaker 3: I cannot I meant to say, Contra. Oh yeah, that's what I meant to say. Contra whips my ass.
Speaker 4: Now, like I can't, I can't, I can't get I can't get past the first fucking stage of that game.
Speaker 3: I am. I just get ravaged in such a deep way. That's just it's like Legendary Halo. I know, damn might be legendary Halo too. I know then why I did it. I could not do that. I don't believe that's true. I did it. I definitely did. Know, my cousin, there's no shot you beat legend in my life, all my life. I did it. You're gonna die. I didn't. I got to the end and I was like, oh, this is crazy. I can't even because you've you've said that you weren't good at shooters until or way late. Yeah, because I played with someone else. I wasn't good. I wasn't helping.
Speaker 4: I was there with you know, Halo, Halo two up on Legendary with somebody else who is bad at the game is an absolute detriment.
Speaker 3: There's no way through it. I kid you not. I finished that. It was hard, man, It is not even exaggeration. I know I finished a game and I know it bad. You maybe did it on Heroic. I was just dog shit. I only got good at shooting games like maybe in my early twenties. I learned how to really play shooting games, and I didn't like it. They weren't fun to me.
Speaker 4: That thing, that bounty that Charlie put out for like all that fucking yeah critical When he put out this thing, it was like, you can't die.
Speaker 3: You you try and beat Haylok you on.
Speaker 4: Legendary all the spells, all skulls on and I'll give you like twenty thousand dollars or something or something, and it was like a massive speed run.
Speaker 3: Huh. They would do it. Of course, people do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they did it, and he paid out of course, and some dude streamed it and it was like amazing, yep.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's and it took.
Speaker 4: Weeks, like I think over a month actually, it's say that's that game is fucking impossible.
Speaker 3: That haven't done it.
Speaker 2: That's uh yeah, yeah, I wonder if my friend, because uh, I had some friends, these twins that uh they only played games on. To me, it wasn't fun so playing games with them because they always wanted to play on the hardest settings immediately, yeah, and then and then unlock the harder setting or whatever it is.
Speaker 3: And that was how they played. So that's how Xbox sixty. Now that's not That's how PS two and Xbox games were, where it's like, yeah, get raped by this game setting, and then you'll you'll unlock a harder sitting to get raped by that, and it's like I wasn't. I was. I would work my way up until until it wasn't fun anymore, to where at a certain point it's just too hard, and I'm like, well, this isn't fun. Now. I play everything on hard mode now, particular.
Speaker 2: I I do because especially achievements wise, you usually get achievement for playing on every mode. So I try to do everything I was just start. I want to feel what casual mode not casual because casual is easy the standard mode, which is and then the standard is is like normal, right, but hard is like what it's uplosed should be standard.
Speaker 3: I played, you know, yeah, it should be standard, but on the game I think. I played God of War the God of War four on the hardest difficulty, and it took me a day to get past just the beginning of the game, oh, the first twenty eighteen Yeah, dude, the beginning of that game on New Game Plus on the hardest mode is so obnoxious. It's so I just don't.
Speaker 2: What I don't like about it is that it's all about fucking building up the stunt meter, and that's not fun to me. So basically what it means is you really want to just punch the ship out of them because you're punching, You're punching builds up the stun meter more than like your axe or whatever. And so I'm like, this isn't fun anymore. Now, I'm just like punching these guys and then ripping them apart instead.
Speaker 3: Of like playing people against the wall constantly.
Speaker 2: Using environments stuff just to kick over and over again. Like at a certain point when you have to do stuff like that stretch like that, it's like it's not it's it's not more or less game than you actually playing exactly.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 2: So I like the old God of War games to where since they're fixed camera just holding block, you would block in whatever direction.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 2: So playing in Very Hard was actually fun because it was just more about just timing and you can still use every weapon right because it just made it fun. I'm like, okay, I can still Actually, I just have to be really good at timing because if you can hit three times, are dead. You know, and so that's fun not fucking oh just punch No, I don't care, he's my axe anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are certain difficulties that become like antithetical to like the fun of what. Like, there's so many games that like they on the hardest difficulty. You're especially shooters, where you're just kind of like dying. You're just sitting behind cover and you you know what I mean, It's just like, this is not fun, dude.
Speaker 3: It was a veteran, veteran call of dude. Yeah, veterans pop your head out and get sniped immediately, And I'm like, what the fuck? Like, how do you not die? Like dying this? I don't know how to aim fast enough to kill the sniper that kicks the snipes me immediately. Like right now I'm playing on mouse and keyboard with like move rivals. I'm playing dustin mouse keyboard. A little bit. I don't like I just don't like moving around. I don't like moving around. I mean, kay, but shooting shooting is amazing. It's just so easy. I have ripped people's heads open on freaking on trials on freaking PC. Are you playing Destiny now? A little bit? A little bit I'm not gonna get into I know, I'm just gonna end up going into trials and then like probably damaging my computer. I can't do that. I can't get that, Maddy, that we were playing.
Speaker 4: We were playing Marvel Rivals yesterday, I think right last night last night, and uh, I think so because I only played like two rounds.
Speaker 3: But we had oh the Jeff all. Yeah, so there was a Jeff.
Speaker 4: This is a character named Jeff the Shark in this game, and he's like a shark, a land shark healer type.
Speaker 3: He's like small or whatever. That really happened. I forgot that.
Speaker 4: I wish we were recording. I didn't even think about it.
Speaker 3: We should have. But we're sitting in the lobby or we're sitting in like.
Speaker 4: The you know the pregame, like before the door opens, and it's just like one v one Jeff, one one v one Jeff in the in the chat or whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 4: And so we all go to the point and then the two Jeffs go into the center and they just starting like.
Speaker 3: A dog and both teams are just watching. It was like a legit dog happening. They were like, yo, this is crazy. It was literally a dog.
Speaker 4: I was just like, this is kind of like it's been a long time since I've seen something like that.
Speaker 3: Those are the moments that make video games actually magical.
Speaker 4: Like this is the magical stuff, Like that's the kind of yeah, like I remember, like that reminded me of old like Halo two, Halo three, like Xbox Live stuff where it just like people would just only like only hit, only punch right right, and then people would do it for some reason, everybody would agree.
Speaker 3: It's like, I haven't seen this in a long time. That's really cool. Recorded only a fight. I wanted to be like, no one else got involved playing for the point is Jeff versus Jeff. But everybody started shooting. I was like, no, no, don't kill me, no way, don't be autistic that I got killed. I was like, god, damn. It was just really it's a free, fun game, man, I really should play it. Yeah, it's I'm gonna downloaded soon. It's free. I hit the download button. I just got to do it. It's it's in my library. I just haven't downloaded. I just won't won't play it. I just I haven't been playing anything recently. I played a little bit of Eldest Souls and uh, Eldest Souls? What is that Eldest Souls. It's it's just another it's like a roguelike Dark Souls thing. Oh yeah, I have hades too. The up they came out that gave them the finally added a reason to the game. My second favorite god. And it constantly crashes on me. I can't play the game. It sounds like it sounds like you're in early access. Yep, I can't play the game. While I'm like, oh wait, I don't really do early access anymore. I'm using. Honestly, I'm usually disappointed. That's what happens. It's really good. It is the only this is the only time I've really encountered anything. Fucking the game entirely.
Speaker 4: I'm curious about No Man's Sky the game, yeah, because I remember that was a disaster.
Speaker 3: I never played it. I know I should have played it after they recovered, just to like support that type of mentality.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm curious about because I'm just like I keep hearing like, oh, there's another free update, Like I see memes about that all the time, and they're like, hello, games, you don't have to give us anything for free. It's like, here's more free shit, and it's just like, I guess it's good now I don't.
Speaker 3: I've heard it's like it looks really cool. I just never I don't know what I would do in that game that I would care about so much of the thing. I'm like, I don't really I don't care about going You're not that kind of a person. Yeah you would, like I like exploring worlds like that, but it's like if there's nothing like cool about the world, so I'm like just walking around collecting fucking fucking flanna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like because because I do that sometimes where sometimes I don't really feel like doing much, so I'm just kind of just fucking around climbing mountains and stuff.
Speaker 3: But I love the occasional snow troll that comes out I love You and they try to run away eventually and then they just die and gets the freeze frame with them, being like I love that, and I love that when they die in those games or the Giant a little.
Speaker 2: Bit of a momentum too, so like they're like still going forward, still like falling over, but there's still moving.
Speaker 3: Killing you was the best thing in that game. Dude, they hit you, you ship, you go straight up. I know we've heard that that wasn't supposed to be a thing, but do you believe that, do you? Yeah? Because it's I've seen that exactly. Glitch happen in so many games that they were like the games where it's too like it happens a lot in Halo.
Speaker 4: But like like if you like just wedge something into into two things that are moving too quickly, then we used to do that all the time. Like you there's a Halo two map with a fan, and we would always like drive the tank in with the waters on the one side, the beach Fritz.
Speaker 3: Zanzibar or Last Resort or whatever.
Speaker 4: But like you drive the thing in that you could you could drive a tank in the into the fan and because the fan is like part of the map, it's like it's not moving or it's not gonna it's not gonna break.
Speaker 3: The tank's gonna break before anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would like squeeze the tank and then this tank would just like through buildings and like through everything.
Speaker 3: It was the coolest shit ever.
Speaker 4: So like that seems to me, like that where it's like there's just so much force going up where there's there's not a lot of there's not a lot of force applied down in the rest of Skyrim ever, you know what I mean, Like there's no enemy. All enemies are attacking you, like either directly where there's like stuff space behind you, or you know, maybe from the bottom up, like with the spiders or whatever.
Speaker 3: But like that's the only attack that comes down.
Speaker 4: And so because it's so much force going down and then the ground is solid, it's just just shoots you right up or shoots you down.
Speaker 3: I've seen some of them where they get shot the moment when you finally can take their hits and you go and you fight them and it hits you and it's like, should be dead, Like I'm hearing day dram right, kill them. I'm gonna put your soul in a gemin and use it. I do like the idea that they just never fixed it. Yeah that's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I actually do remember you talking about that type of that happening. It was in NBA two K two on Dreamcast or the Ball. If you got too close to somebody while you're dribbling, shoot up completely.
Speaker 3: There's other things You're like, oh shit, there's other things too.
Speaker 4: Like the one that I remember that's coming to mind right now is the Grand the thought of four where there was a swing set.
Speaker 3: I forgot about it.
Speaker 4: So there's a swing set in some playground I think in like I think in the Brooklyn area.
Speaker 3: Could be wrong. Like you can look up GT four swing set and you'll find the videos. Right. But like if you drive a car.
Speaker 4: Directly and you onto the center beam and just keep driving, because the swing set kind of.
Speaker 3: Moves sort of, but it's just it's still rooted to the ground.
Speaker 4: It like lets you get in and in and in, and then it just shoots you across across across the map.
Speaker 3: Physics is so cool. Yeah, I love video and physics are so fucking silly. Bet shit ever. Yeah, but anyway, I don't know what we're talking about. I don't know. I'm gonna get out of here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's say this last one and then we'll get out of here.
Speaker 3: This is a quick one. Uh.
Speaker 4: Sweeney is Sweeney is an anti Semitic road and he says, hey, media, the fact black psychopath and Steve from American Dad, are you guys always?
Speaker 3: Are you guys? Always?
Speaker 4: Annoyed at the current TV landscape? I'm sick of the eight episode season format with seasons that take two to three years to come out.
Speaker 3: We annoyed.
Speaker 4: We need to return to twenty two episodes with filler and holiday episodes.
Speaker 3: I so deeply disagree. It's crazy. I miss saying having like ten episodes, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I'm fine if eight episodes to me is fine. It just depends on the length of Like, so ten episodes was cool U to me, ten episodes, it's just satisfactory because ten it's and culturally ten is satisfactory. So that's the only thing that really miss played. As far as if the episodes are close to an hour, I'm okay with eight episode seasons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't mind that. If this is US and that show was twenty seven episodes, so season, I think twenty seven episodes, six seasons? What the fuck is it? How many? Yeah? And they it's like, how long are the episodes? I'm guessing about an hour? But I could be that's definitely insane too much, definitely insane almost an hour, and that that's fucking insane.
Speaker 4: An hour is three Seinfeld episodes for context, right, So like, I don't know, man.
Speaker 3: Like, think about one of my favorite series is a Gundam Wing and it's just you know, they're five minutes minutes. That's a lot. It's a lot. It's a lot. That's like a fall in the house of Usher length.
Speaker 2: That's money of Hill our TV show, like because we know they're just with fifteen minutes of commercials, you know, and because usually on average like forty four minutes.
Speaker 3: Let me see how many episodes season. It's like twenty two for yeah, for yeah, and like the Gunham Wing is twenty seven episodes like the whole series, yeah, like and I love that.
Speaker 4: How long were the episodes of gonnae Fuck a half hour?
Speaker 2: You know they would air even like twenty thix Well, I mean, I mean there's yeah, twenty minutes, but like the half hour slot and uh yeah, and it was it's just less than thirty episodes and it's a fucking great series.
Speaker 3: Not than one had eighteen episodes. Okay, I think it varies from there on, but I think I think the comedy benefits for more episodes.
Speaker 4: I think, like I think you could do like season, like one season of a comedy for like you know, fifteen sure episode. Like I think about like community all the time, where it's like Community. The first three seasons of Community, there's are like twenty episodes and.
Speaker 3: They're all really fucking good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm good with like that's a comedy, and it's also like that's I think also a.
Speaker 3: Half eight episodes per season. I think those those c W shows the DC was getting involved, we're getting because those were like the hour slots and then they had like twenty four fucking episodes a season or something, and I'm like, this is too much sow. You end up with a fucking gorilla that wants to kill Barack Obama. Yeah, they just ran out of ship to talk, like, they just run out of stuff.
Speaker 2: And then and then at a certain point when they got me hooked, they're like, okay, let's see w the show. Everybody's gonna fuck each other now and stuff. It's gonna be all about romance and ship. I'm like, okay, Like they literally everybody in Arrow like had sex with each other or something.
Speaker 3: I think crazy. The thing is, I think I think comic book characters do really good work in shows. I think shows the reason why Daredevil is so fucking good. The show format is perfect for them. It is quite literally the best way to strike someone is written by like people who are fans and no comments and they want.
Speaker 2: Like they have Like the c W was just a shame, you know, like if it was on Netflix, like The Arrow on Netflix would have been probably.
Speaker 3: A good show. I like some Meat a lot. As one of the first four seasons. I'm sure it sucks, but it turns into like just a stupid it gets ridiculous, it stands on and then what it becomes is that this is just dumb. I'm sure just taste immediately, I mean, is just about some hot guys dealing with magic or something they killed supernatural things, Yeah, just like people to two tax fucking fraud from Hider to I R S Nigause and they called it supernatural. They which they hide their money supernaturally stupid exactly. Yeah, no, I uh, I don't know what we were talking. You know, they're all going to be new season of The Boys, that whole cast pretty much because uh because crikey, what are you saying? The Supernatural cast, like Mike, Micah Jensen and Jared They're all gonna be gonna be in the Boys. Yeah, that's funny. You just know that, well because they're the same show runner for all serious. It's Bill Robert Singer. Oh I did not know that is her brothers with Brian Singer might be low key, it is out of the world. Is still working? Is he still working? He's probably He's probably doing so well, especially now that boy spin on his head, especially now I gotta go to work.
Speaker 4: I meant he's having a good time now, no boy, and then a good time now. Especially the Epstein documents are clearly being burned. Yeah, I saw that some chudds were even pretty upset. Finally Jesus Christ up. Yeah, the standards you people fucking have.
Speaker 3: It's like it took this long.
Speaker 4: Remember he was like, day one, We're gonna release those those Epstein documents, and then it's like where are they?
Speaker 3: He was like, just kidding, I'm just kidding. It turns out I'm on the phone, had them sitting on her desk, and there's still nothing.
Speaker 4: But that She tweeted released the Epstein documents, like you've got them, you dumb bitch, you.
Speaker 3: Slum It's fucking awesome. I just man, I have such respect for women and jo weird. Weird that uh, the guy that's best friends with Jeffrey Epstein's hasn't released the files. Oh weird, weird, weird. I don't understand. It doesn't make sense. What was the guy who said to be funny? If they said weird like a regular saying of weird, who was it? I don't know what the fun you're talking? Yes, you were talking about like a guy seeing something crazy, like whoa, that's weird, and I'm running away. We were playing rifles. Oh was it again? It was? It wasn't Larry David, who was it? It was Stephen. It was Stephen real penny Wise. It's saying, whoa, that's weird. I'm thinking curiousness he sees so it's so deeply incurious, Like anyway, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Let's move on to let's just get the helm, Let's get the high. Not even a real just like anything supernatural.
Speaker 3: Whoa crazy? Let's get the hell out of here. And by the way, I don't know, I like, I don't mind.
Speaker 4: I do think two to three years between seasons is crazy, But uh, I would rather I don't know. I'd rather not have like forty episodes of nonsense like give me trim the fat. Yeah, you know, make a good show. Severance is great. It's like maybe nine episodes a season Invisible.
Speaker 3: I'm happy.
Speaker 2: I'm like it came back, but I missed when they said that it was gonna be back in February, Like I missed that announcement, so I wonder when it's coming out. And then I see on Amazon this ship's like dropping this wheel, like holy fuck, because they just dropped last fucking year. So like there, I'm okay with that.
Speaker 3: Caught up.
Speaker 4: They're caught up. They cut back on animation that it saves them a lot of times they did.
Speaker 3: There are some frames that saw the last episode that I was like, it's funny, but like it's you know, looking over at somebody and it's just a fucking I'll take that.
Speaker 2: I will take that over fucking two to three years of fucking like polishing well.
Speaker 4: It's also just not that show, like I'm not gonna watch Invincible for animation, Like I don't, I don't even care.
Speaker 3: Really, it's almost like a radio show in some ways. I could listen to that. I could. You could just listen to that show and it'd be good. I hope they show the parts that are like, really, there's some really cool moments that I want to see, but also like, did you get raped yet? I don't know if they do several several times because that wasn't their comic. Yeah, yeah, I'm molested by his dad. I don't know about that. Really, it's really poorly handled that comic too, Like it happens and it's like it's a shocking thing that's really ground and it happens. Then they able to believe it like that, and it's like that's kind of what it's like to be honest. No, they tackle everything and they're like, nah, that's ship. He was raped. Wasn't that epic? Wasn't Robert Kirkman? And I'm a jackass. I don't know what.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I haven't looked super into that storyline. I don't really understand the problem with that storyline. What what happens? I got no resolution to it. It just happens, Okay, spoiler spoiler, Guys of people that care about Invincible, he raped, she rapes him, then she gets pregnant and has a kid, and then it's just like with no resolution. I don't know, I don't know what the problem is. What do you mean, like, I don't I don't I don't get it, and She's still present in the world as well too. She like exists in the world. She's like friends with him, and he's like, oh man, I feel really bad for what I did. It's like, are we talking about sick? That's all? She like has a kid and the kid is like, yeah, my mom raped my dad and my dad wants literally nothing to do with me. Then Soil the final panel of the series and it's like, oh, okay, he just knew the kid existed too. He was like, I'm just not gonna be there. We're talking about Barbara Gordon and Bruce Wayne. You're talking about No, that happens too. That's crazy. He he fucked that's Dick Grayson's girl, and he focks her. I mean, you gotta though you're gonna you're gonna leave a baddy like that alone. I'm pretty she's way too young, she's way and she's not gonna be dating Dick Grayson. Batman fucking her is niggers. That was so that was the most clear you've ever spoken. That was so like, you're so disappointed. I took you on a journey. If you want a journey just to grab your dick. You were like, yo, can you handle all day picking up side drop something rapes you. I'm so sad we can't put something like that shirt that would be so funny on it. It would be funny, but like anyone that would want to buy that probably should not have exactly what about with asterisks? Nah, that's it loses something. I think that makes it worse, Derek, I think it's a b a asterisks. Clear. Yeah, that was that was so clear.
Speaker 2: It's not like it was so planned, but it was like completely off the cuff obviously, you know what, don't blete that.
Speaker 3: I'm absolutely not, like, I can't, I can't. I was just like that, that's a new start taking moment. That's good. I can't make a clip out of it, maybe, but like I mean, I'm sure we can believe. We can put it on we can put it on what you, we can put it on Twitter. I want to make it. I have two clips that that I got to sit and it on my phone.
Speaker 4: But I have one of your mic falling down and you're just not noticing.
Speaker 3: That was great. Yeah, anyway, let's get the funk out of here. Man that warned me up, I'm back, Jesus Christ. That's got so winded. That really got me, says Michael Richard. I'm back, all right, you get the up ending the show.
Speaker 4: We're gonna read our twenty five dollars patrons and go over there, patreonic comp slash the snark tank. You can make me read whatever the your name is, make me say all this crap. So going over there.
Speaker 3: Don't let it happen. Don't let anything bad happen. Never, don't do it.
Speaker 5: Nothing ever, nothing ever bad, nothing, nothing bad happens ever.
Speaker 3: Ever.
Speaker 4: You have to sway when you when you he's on a ketamine. Sway sounds like a dance move. It's like, everybody do the key.
Speaker 3: That's insane. Sway to the left, cry, cry to the right, throw up, throw up, everybody stim real bad spinning itself and it's making a cyclone that win look fast, I'm fidging my spinner. Hey, we're going to read our Mpsnaw, Can I get it? Can I get a cat down? Three? Two one? Oh my goodness. Now I'm not.
Speaker 4: Gonna do the hold dow JR h JR Steak Eater Megatron.
Speaker 3: Oh I am. I am going to kill the with the mourtar.
Speaker 4: Doc Brown in nineteen fifty five is supposed to be thirty five years old. The story starts in nineteen eighty five, nineteen fifty five.
Speaker 3: You know Silver uh in in in in a Karate Kid, you know, you know the old the tall, old guy with the ponytail. I've never seen that movie.
Speaker 2: Oh well, he's not old when he's he's not in the in three's not old. But like say the series, now, this guy Silver, he's back. He's a few months younger than Ralph Macchio.
Speaker 3: No fucking idea. I just I saw a meme of this and I'm sorry. The guy that plays Johnny Silver in coldbra Kat is younger than Bachio by a few months. What does that mean?
Speaker 2: So in in in the Universe, Johnny Silver is supposed to be friends with fucking uh John Crest, who they they grew up in Vietnam.
Speaker 3: They went to Vietnam together, so.
Speaker 2: They were like supposed to be like older and actually in reality and the thing that's crazier though, but seeing it in the original movie, Ralth Macchio.
Speaker 3: Looks like a fucking baby, like a baby compared to this dude. Yeah, but Ralph Mocho's older than fucking Johnny. It makes sense, because Johnny looks great for his aide. He looks fantastic, it's insane. He looks like amazing for him. So he's sixty two right now and he's gonna be and right now around sixty three. Machio sixty two. Yeah, so because he was. I remember seeing when that's what it starts, like almost a decade and a half ago. He was already not young men. Yeah, and I was like, wow, he's aaching.
Speaker 2: Pretty They've just done a pretty good job of like, like uh, making him look a little bit closer to the age that he's supposed to be like in the in the universe right now.
Speaker 3: But he's fucking sixty three, like the actor. And I'm like, what, and John Lawrence, who are the guy that whatever his real name is, he's fifty nine, he's younger, he's young. That's the real actor though, right, the real the real actor whatever is zach Zach zach Zabka, Yeah, yaka, he's he's fifty nine in real life. It's not a real fucking it's like a setup brand in future. It's hard to say because I want to say that's actually I say, like I'm from somewhere in Europe, that doesn't exist type of name. Yeah, I want to say Zakba, but it's zabka, and it makes it like I don't know why. It makes me mad. Zaka sounds stupid. I mean all of them are young too, except for I know, the girl that plays the daughter is not very young. She's like almost my age. The guy that Robbie King, yeah, he's also my They got a.
Speaker 2: Gage King, yeah, Rodney King, and uh the actor that plays uh Daniel Russo's daughters got engaged.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I know so long as older than he was, they just got along. They all just got along. Man, It's crazy. Makes sense. He broke up with his other girlfriend for her, and I'm like, good shit, ganyod ship and I kind of that's what really happens. Yeah, actually, dude, movie movies, I'm being on set ruined lives. Dude. Of course, Well duh, you have to be when people all together and then all of a sudden like oh yeah, fuck my sniff, can other be with you? Did you imagine breakups? Like, imagine a breakup for a person you gotta do fucking kissing scenes with. That's rough, like fucking Christians student cheating on fucking Robert Pattison and they have to do two movies together, so they're like madly in love, and it's like, this is fucking crazy. Probably it's rough, man.
Speaker 2: It's it's one thing that like I imagine, like if you became an actor, do you think LIT would be okay with you doing like scenes like that kissing.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be comfortable doing it myself yourself. I would just be gay in the movies. You have to be gay. I have to be like that would be the gay friend. It's like, yeah, I'm in relationships off screen because you don't want to see my gay It's okay. Yeah, I don't know. I'm not to me. I think I think I could separate it, but I don't know. I've never done it. What ifs a sex scene where definitely she's getting plowed and know what a scene want to be very weird. If they're actually having sex, that'd be you guys, you guys really fucked. Yeah it sounds like, oh, I didn't know. I thought I thought Vivid was a regular movie company, Like, what's happening to be getting fucked in your pussy? I thought I explicitly said I was okay with it. When I thought it wasn't be it way a minute, I don't feel I don't feel too because like being on set it's so not sexy, So like I don't that's kind of the thing.
Speaker 4: It's like the movie Magic really is making that seem not as awkward as it truly. But uh so, like I don't know, I've seen that, I've seen that in person, and it's.
Speaker 3: Just like this is not concerning to me.
Speaker 2: The thing that is concerning is just more of the downtime where they're spending a lot of time together, because I think that's where were the anections really happen.
Speaker 3: Not like we're on set kissing and shit. Sure, but like that, I mean, it just happens a lot though, a lot of like oh they get together, they believe their other significant others before, there's a tale as old as time because they're spending so much time on set, three months together, twelve hour days, they're spending more time together than they are with their significant others, and then they fucking break up and they get together and then it either works out or doesn't.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, it's problem with it, Yeah, I would, I don't think. I think like save Jojo got an acting. It wouldn't bother me because I I trust her. I don't really feel like she's some like, oh, there's a like she was working with Michael B. Jordan, Like I understand, yeah, like you know, he's better in every single way possible. But I also feel like that's you know, she would go get with them, Michael B. Jordan type of negative. That's what she wanted, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Sure she wants my bomb ass, and that's cool. Anyways, weird Ball are there? Do you are they? Do you joke? Do you joke for me? Soon? Do you joke? Do you joke for me? Do you joke for man? That's been been a Minute's been a while, Yeah, it's been a while. No, I never thought about it in a while. I have a thrown in big bucks.
Speaker 4: Uh play the Meccha Break play test starting February twenty third.
Speaker 3: The fuck is that? I don't I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I remember this Mecha break break what break? Mecha break make a Mecca break. Yes, it's like some game, some mech game, I guess.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Check it out.
Speaker 4: Maybe I was flirting with some bitch and she asked me my hobbies. All I could think of were screaming and coming as your hobbies.
Speaker 3: That's what I do for fun. Let's go for fun. I scream and I come, not even goon, I holler and come hollering, jerk off. I just sit there. All bus sounds dope. It's almost like a like a like a holling oaks, you know, hollow oaks holler and bus holler and strokes if you're trying to like play on the yeah, holler and stupid as fuck, the gluck gluck gagga lab majin.
Speaker 4: Kanye has fixed his Patreon tear Oh hey, welcome Uh Quasi quasi scroto Uh the the environmental storytelling of a dead squirrel with a condom in it?
Speaker 3: Uh, Sweeney, you looked up the wrong yes King meme.
Speaker 4: It's called this is Why spoil Word Can't Sleep, Berserk, Berserker, Broley Gap Shounning, Sweeny Snart Tank Live in Japan featuring Johnny Johnny SIMALI ain't no rest for the spit kid. It's crazy red wrecked. It's such an old school insidct, like no one ever says spick.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, that's like they're so uninventive though back in the day, know Jap yeah, Hispanic spic like, oh, you're so so inventive. It's probably it probably wasn't.
Speaker 4: I wonder if it's truly a slur, if it was literally just shorthand but said violently, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I think that's what happened. Like Jew right, Yeah, like Jews a slur, but it isn't. But it isn't like Jews, say, call each other Jews all the time. But then also it's just how your your own niggas call each other niggas all the time.
Speaker 2: Your reflection, you're you're the way would things people, Black people collect the hard r.
Speaker 3: Yeah they know what's up? You do. I don't call the bien, Yeah I do. But yeah, exactly, I called Myron it. Oh yeah, well he deserves it doesn't even count. He's one of those freaking he's one of those uh yeah, yeah, here we go. Look myself, dang, I caught myself red.
Speaker 4: Rectorum, redemption, put donuts on my cock, my goose shooters, the truth.
Speaker 3: You can't handle it.
Speaker 4: The Purple war Warriors of Persia, sands of time.
Speaker 3: He's one of the gross ones. Jesus I say that he's one of the ones with the gross blood. All right, well because of the combination, not individual, And I want to say it's so bad that I'm not going to go ahead.
Speaker 4: Call me a ship the way I want to be filled with seamen uh mind holding back that darkness, mind yeast domination, Vaughan of the Dead, special needs goblinoid Derek is innocent, hashag free. I'm round that Asian seeking sufficiently dandy handy. I can't believe they made hershe's woke by putting using pronouns and.
Speaker 3: What what what happened? I gotta hear that.
Speaker 4: I can't believe that. I rolled my eyes so hard. I can't believe they made her. She's woke by using pronouns in its name.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, I forgot about that. Yeah she Jesus Christ. There was a Jeremy's Chocolate. Do you know that fucking asshole that's he's like Jeremy Boring. Do you know that fucking dumb ass Yeah, daily wire. So he's making his own products. There's razors and then there's which of course the UFC took it on the sponsorship, those fucking assholes, and then they Jeremy's chocolate. I'm sure it bombed, but I think there was a joke within that, like, oh are you tired of this pronoun chocolate? I swear to God there was like a thing, and I vowed to smote him, you know, I vowed.
Speaker 4: I hope that is nothing but diabetes on a stick whatever their chocolate.
Speaker 3: And then, uh, yeah, I hate these people so much.
Speaker 4: When ugly men ask me out, I swapped their DNA into unprocessed rape kits to frame them for sex crimes.
Speaker 3: That is maniacal but cool epic. Would you like to go on a date? That's crazy creating myself? You want to go? Star Tank RPG on Twitter wants photos of you all? Please? Oh right, well is there aren't there? I feel like there's so much dmles nigga, Like I'm just saying, yeah, I know, I don't know if you need something specific, but yeah there are. Well, to be fair, there's probably a lot of dumb pictures of us. I don't know if they just need something like I guess, like like a normal headshot or something. I don't know. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know what that account is. Yeah, just fucking DM me. I I, well, still you sed to do it. I'm close to closing it that the bots my dms for anybody, and then I just stop. I got let me show you what just happened. This is like it, Uh, get out of here. I was about to say play pay respects to uh uh the chick from euro Trip. I can't. My brain's distract. This just happened. Look at this, Yo, this just happened. It's a like I've been put in Like yeah, look at how many groups I just got to do answer thems. I just got put into all these groups. They're all like there's like one hundred people something like let me see. Like it's just like and I was like, what the fuck is this? It's so crazy, Like I was getting to the point where I was like broken, It's completely unusable. It's fucked because every once in a while, somebody comes and says something interesting or they like there's that guy who actually was harassing us to he wants to buy some some figurines from from Warhammer for at k oh and so he actually responded recently like hey, like where the fuck up kind of a because he wants and I was like, yeah, hold on, like I just need to like picked the it's need a second.
Speaker 4: It's just so much and it's insand this was what people this is what people wanted. Yeah, a non stop robots and they're in their fits.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, man, I appreciate them. I think it's there's it's you know, wait, I think it's really important that we we let comedy is illegal. Fucking loser literally just ruined it. God, that is so it's so fucking accurate. It's nuts. It's fu annoying. Snark tank RPG on Twitter.
Speaker 4: Okay, right there, Ben Shapiro actually right for once reward him with the cock chair and give his sister backshots.
Speaker 3: Like boom boom boom. Damn. That's great.
Speaker 4: It was like he called him out for the Ukraine stuff.
Speaker 3: I think he did.
Speaker 2: He said that he's completely wrong, which is it just makes me mad that, like it's so odd, like imagine, how could I know that?
Speaker 3: Yes, they believe in zombie magic.
Speaker 2: I get it, but it's just like, still, even with believing in the magic, in what world, Christopher, can the aggress of the person that invaded not be the one who started the war?
Speaker 3: Stupid? It's like it's so whatever, man, it's beyond. It's like beyond a three year old's understanding of the world, like, hey, you hit your your sister first, you started this. I'm sorry. You know what I'm saying. It's like one of those things.
Speaker 4: Like they they literally on ironically the first the probably the first thing you learn of any consequences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is just how that works.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I mean, I'm not going to be giving Benchapirou any props because it's so it's like the bar, the bar is so low it is, but that would be like, oh, congratulations, Ben, you didn't ship up your back. Congratulations.
Speaker 3: That's so great. Kenna Nigga live. Have you vide? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, canna you see that video? Even Yeah, he was like this is too sick. Ship.
Speaker 4: I'm like, am I I'm literally a Nazi and I was looking around like anybody.
Speaker 3: Else cool with this? This is too much for me. It's like Steve Bannon went on stage and was like and he was like, whoa, this is getting too real too fast. Like this nigga he understands. Oh, he thinks Nazism is cool, but it's living under Nazism. He's like, these niggas don't have motion, like I have motion, all right, these niggas are not I have the motion.
Speaker 4: That video is funny, man, He's like he's funny, a.
Speaker 3: Racist cunt, Like he'd be a fun person to like fucking be around, you know what'd be you look, he's got charisma. I get it. Like I think smoking a blowing nick one does is probably a good ass time. Yeah, just like it, just be nice to me. It's a shame. There's a lot of people like that. Man. Yeah, you didn't think that was a lesser life for him, if you didn't believe that eugenic should remove people that look like me from the pipe. He's such a.
Speaker 2: Fucking retard because he's also like Kanye so great. I'm like, if you're true not to you'd be like, yeah, fuck Kanye, Fuck Kanye too.
Speaker 3: I hate that he's representing us. But like these these guys they're not They're not about it. They're not real. They're just like they don't got real big and no LARPers. You know you don't got real racist no more.
Speaker 4: Ben Shapiro, Actually right, Okay, Hassan looks like someone took a dupla figure and put a lego head on it.
Speaker 3: Funk off.
Speaker 4: You're not part of the joke. Cut cut my dick into pieces. Here are my traininge cars, thug Zilla, King of the Hoodsters, cool uh, losing all my friends in the custody battle. Kurt Cobain pov I eat the poop poo and lick it like ice cream. Death Jack, the world's fastest Maori.
Speaker 3: I needed. And then they eat the poo poo, poo poo. Why do you eat it the poo poo? I don't know that. Then they licked the enos and then he does like motion, Oh yeah they say this to they go, oh yeah.
Speaker 6: They lose themselves in XSTA. See they take the entire head and put it in the inos. Let me demonstrate. You come here, sir, Come here, open your us when I show you.
Speaker 3: When I think of people something like that, I think of rafiki more before I think of Africans. Do you and that it's insane, that's kind that's kind of crazy. I don't like that at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think of Africans really because not really, I don't think a baboon sir.
Speaker 3: That's kind of crazy. I think African rafiki. Whenever I hear African accents. They're basically the franchise. Yeah, yeah, I can go harder, I can go wait, I hold in a lot. I could absolutely match him. But I'm like, I don't believe this. They plow until the anus is red. It is crazy. They take the bland, it's wild. They take a plungea and take the anas and come out like a flower. The first time I saw that, I was a kid, and I was like, you're a kid. When he saw that, I was like maybe twelve. Yeah, I was like, this is more. The first one I saw it was beautiful but also disgusting. It was a few years ago.
Speaker 4: Was the first time I actually saw think I've ever seen it para.
Speaker 3: It was just have an idea of what it is. Yeah, I was watching your Mom's House. They were doing these specials during COVID and then like the prolap saying his hour that they did, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not that it's an hour of it, it's an hour of showing no words Pitcher.
Speaker 2: You know, he sounded like the SpongeBob was laughing at one point and he's just like yeah, and then like it was like it sounds mister Crabs is there and like getting upset, like all right, boy, that's enough.
Speaker 3: Almost crabs and unload a clip into his stomach and then just walk off and he dies realistically.
Speaker 4: I love that love I love that stupid hypothetical that we came up with years ago, where it was just like it's a normal SpongeBob episode and then like they're like they're delivering their lines, and then like Scridward has like a realistic card attack and he like kind of like leans like slowly onto the.
Speaker 3: Ground, and then everybody, everybody's voice is just normal. It all breaks. Patrickstick, get somebody here quick on the phone.
Speaker 4: SpongeBob is like called the ambulance right now, please in that exact in the exact intonation.
Speaker 3: Falling down like he's like laying down he's heard or something like that.
Speaker 2: It's like there's probably many Yeah, I know there's one of Squilliam doing that having heart attack and dying.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right. That literally is at the end of Bend Gay a super doll thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he falls back onto the stretcher and then he does, Yeah, he canonically dies in that episode.
Speaker 3: He does did you guys?
Speaker 2: Do you guys follow an Instagram account called deep fried freak Bob yep. No, there's there's a line that they're using like a I for to interchange between I.
Speaker 3: Only I only follow porn people. Okay, well this is actually this is kind of porn.
Speaker 2: This is porn, but like you know, with with spongebobbing them, but like there's this line that's interchangeable, right, they're like because he says like it says like, oh oh my god, about to bust.
Speaker 3: But like so they'll use a SpongeBob voice like oh yeah, oh god about.
Speaker 2: The bust, about the bust, like it's just the fucking like crazy and then there's calm everywhere.
Speaker 3: It's fucking it's and then it's deep fried for what for no reason. It adds it adds. It's like, craziest dude literally adds texture. It's a great it's a great Instagram account of you guys there. It's like the meme that I showed you guys earlier today of the fucking Wolf.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're talking about, Jackie Worlds fastest Malady. You need a star tank.
Speaker 3: Uh, you have to bomb.
Speaker 4: Sneezing is just coming out of your face. CDI Zelda, my name is Jake, and you guys are really hurting my feelings. You know, what do I have to do to dethrone King of King of haphazard?
Speaker 3: Impossible? You don't got the motion twin. You weren't born in that royal family. So sorry, Oh my god. Remember what people are doing this ship.
Speaker 4: We're always showing things on the show that the audience can't seem. Damn it, it's just people falling down off of the crates.
Speaker 3: I've seen this. Okay, this made me laugh. My a off. I bet it what this is not funny? Turned this off right now, big me, she laughed.
Speaker 4: She does not killed my men who work, and of the man whose handies. Running back to strn forever Dandy's sex gifts. Uh, sween has completely abandoned trying not to.
Speaker 3: Say the N word.
Speaker 4: Absolutely facts you also like he's Sweeney Kick said, has often, even just like this week, he tweeted, I'm gonna make an effort to tweet only about the things I'm positive about, and then less than a day later, it's immediately like not that.
Speaker 3: I can't help it. It's such a sick we then don't don't proclaim I'm gonna make an effort to try to I've been te you positive things too, and has it been only negative? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Whatever, let's go let's fact check this lying ass's probably been more negative.
Speaker 3: Let's fact check this. Okay, let's see. Let's go ahead, live live fact checking. I'm down, go for it. Yeah, easily call somebody a dickhead.
Speaker 4: Okay, Starting okay, six days ago, Starting today, I'm gonna make an effort to only post stuff I really enjoy. That was six days ago, five days ago. Trying to stay positive is rough on this app five days ago. Also, I can't believe this is becoming a trend. I want to be positive, I really do, but this drives me insane.
Speaker 3: Sets the set I'm trying four days four days ago.
Speaker 4: Uh oh no, that was that's kind of whatever. Three days ago. If I post mes on my camera, I'd go steal another surface of the planet. That's not so bad.
Speaker 3: It's just so funny.
Speaker 4: You can't make this ship up one day ago, quoting some fucking stupid elon things. This guy's a dickhead. Nineteen hours ago.
Speaker 3: That's great, he is a dickhead. I tried. It was a descent, it was a desc have to do it? What this be an asshole? I have to people assholes. I have to be posted on Twitter in three weeks. That's good for you. Awesome, and it's so much. It's so easy to do if you just do it. Awesome, do a gainer. I can't do it gainor I don't think. I think you'd really hurt yourself. You yourself. It would be funny for a moment. Then they'd be like, oh, this guy, he can't walk anymore.
Speaker 4: I live in Texas. I going to Vegas to eat roadha. Nothing would change, it'd be I already have a chair with on it, Chris propped up, absolute horse piss and a chilled and a chilled glass. The in game currency and Codboys is called CP gids. Rob Schneider, Hey, welcome Dan Schneider. Oh no, the Schneider family is here. No, that's terrifying.
Speaker 3: I like, throw off my fucking ratio.
Speaker 4: Wado defending Israel jar jar Bink should hang himself on a ceiling fan scream adjacent feller Kevin Durant's feet, doctor man lover, how I learned to stop worrying and.
Speaker 3: Love the cock?
Speaker 4: Fuck you, I ain't paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants swen. I remember uh seeing a Last of Us movie trailer. No, you don't fuck face unstoppable.
Speaker 3: You can oh whoops, Kingston? If y Ms can cut off his hair for a bit, you could do something with yours? Yeah, good forms it Really it makes no sense to me his his. I don't want to cut my hair. It's a religious it doesn't even do anything. You don't even religious religious thing, don't even do anything with your hairs. Literally last night, but then I fell asleep. I don't have I have to get a cap for it. What do you mean, like something I don't know? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna buy you one. Would would you rock one? If I buy you one? That's so disrespectful even I don't believe. I don't believe in any of that ship, but you don't they people don't know that and that that sees you. I'm going to hang out all my Jewish friends, what's going on. I'm gonna buy some I'm gonna buy some Jewish drip jiggers. I'm gonna buy some Jewish drips so you can atone for Yeah, you were like that weird, like what is it the fucking scarf? Yeah or whatever? For what do you know exactly? What the thing that you've ever done. Everything. No, yeah, I don't want to everything. I don't want to like it. So like me, I remember that, man, I'm gonna don't want to go to Commune. I remember specifically saying I don't want to go to Communion. I remember saying that I want God to save me. I want to go to hell with all the freaking. That means I'm kind of safe. Actually, I think that's what that literally means. Does it? Like if you if you do the communion or whatever, I think you're just kind of safe, Like you just have to eat the wafer and you're good. Yeah, you just gotta eat the wafer. I almost bought them. I remember you bought some and I was like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, about like five hundred of them or like a thousand, because they were like they're like four bucks or something. They're stupid cheap because they're made out of just like matter. I guess, dude, it really is great. Like I don't know what the ingredients of a fucking star, but it's it must be incredibly cheap. Anyways, spumpa futterers, jolly old dipshit ace of parades getting my name red even though I only paid five dollars a month.
Speaker 3: Hey, welcome, hell, how dare you cardboard pie?
Speaker 4: Uh definitive Top five Black people lebron Keith David Future, Tim Duncan, Sweety Hungy for Cummie Wummies, feed me crizzy Boo Kingston.
Speaker 3: I read that already, Uh.
Speaker 4: Cockstar dickleback cockstar by because we all just want to sick. We all just want to suck big black ball stomachs.
Speaker 3: Filled with at least fifteen cocks. That is insane. Fifteen cocks is crazy. Dipping into your fucking stomach acid is insane. You're more cock than for a h cloak and fan.
Speaker 4: The marim when when Marie ba rhythms starts to play, spread my cheeks, make me gay like a lazy ocean hugs the shore, fuck my holes gate me more.
Speaker 3: What is that like? I don't know what that is. I can't I funk. What is that is that? Sabrina carbon chair?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 3: No? No, this sounds like something that I'm aware of. That's we didn't talk about the emails.
Speaker 4: I don't know the.
Speaker 3: Lazy ocean hugs ashore? I know that line. I don't know, man said Disney. Maybe why do I know? Oh? It's fucking a sway by Dean Martin. What right, I don't know. I don't that, I don't know. It's that's that's sway by Dean Martin. I don't know an image of that song in my head. The rhythm starts to play. Yeah, that's that's whole. That's like the lazy ocean hugs the shore. Yeah, okay, forgot about that. Yeah, other ten words may be on the floor, but negro my eyes, we'll see only you get that huddle off my law fucking racist show or dundn't I know, dude doing fucking like that ship that that'd be great? Yeah, great, a song like that.
Speaker 4: Wish I had the voice for that, Like it's a very specific voice.
Speaker 3: I think we can.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of people that just did that, right, uh they not all of them made it, But I feel like our voice.
Speaker 3: I think we could just do a good enough version of stuff. We can. Dude.
Speaker 2: I've heard some guys that I'm like, you're it's like Ben Shapiro doing this where I'm like, You're not one of them.
Speaker 3: I feel like we could do that.
Speaker 4: I shared on instag you hear my impression of Ben Shapia doing a native American chance. Hey yeah, hi, hey, hi?
Speaker 3: Is that link is? It can also be trying to mimic link as well too.
Speaker 2: On stage, extend my impression they didn't marry you wouln't say Indian, my impresident American Indian?
Speaker 4: Hey hi, hey hi hi hey hiy hiya.
Speaker 3: Yes, wow. I would laugh. It's so bad. I would laugh. I would that's actually it's actually kind of a meta joke that would make me laugh. It would be so bad. Hey, hey, I'm painting with all the colors of the wind. That's funny. Name America. That is level. Hey there, hi there, hey hi yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah. That buffalo I had a goddamn life of its own. Don't you understand? Shouldn't have killed this? Should have killed it. The trees are singing to me. I killed the buffaloes explicitly, and red dead too. I killed every buffalo I came across. I ever heard a wolf crying you want to come into my pal Wait? What is the a lyrics? I ever heard of wolf crying? The full pale moon? I don't remember, I don't the clothes, I don't watch films. I don't think he's ever seen I only watched leaves rustle crazy. I love the Americans. They're great. They're pretty great. Oh yeah yeah, the veinless snickers.
Speaker 4: Shooting in a Gamaray bottle stilt skin. Hey, Derek, can you whisper into the mic hot pocket fleshlight?
Speaker 3: Thank you? AUSSI possums are cute until you hear them growl. Oh good point. I guess I haven't heard them. It's like koalas as well.
Speaker 4: Like when I remember when I first heard of co op for the first time, I was like, ew, I would shoot that thing.
Speaker 3: They're also like deceptive had They're dense. Yeah, really, the coals are dense, so they're not like you know, they're not like all squishy and fluffing. They're just like unusually having this like it's like a soft brick of lead. Yeah, they're they're just they ah so does that too?
Speaker 4: No, they sound like they sound like pigs who have smoked forever.
Speaker 3: Like they're really crappy. It's it's really horrifying.
Speaker 7: Way I would nature, I push one over, come out of here, cute walk into my long house like wombats having wombat to the pets and Australia then just rolling into your house doing a little wombat activies.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it's hard to do that kind with people. Can you can you have an Australian Ben Schapiro accent? It's difficult. I've been on being Shapiro. When do you do it? You talk you saying minor damage. I'm a I really love my saying I see his health bar going down. He talks you sound like you are you know? Are you know? It's me? It's me. It's been cheering. I actually can't do it. I can't. I can't. I head around you are. It's took me a while to like get that down the the way they say no because it's like are I was like, oh, you know that in those fucking South Africans do that too sometimes, like some of them like South Africa because it's a fucking hilarious place.
Speaker 4: Well, so that is scary, man, especially when that fucking alien ship landed there and they had all the weird and fucking must came out of the documentary idiots. It's filmed like a documentary, so it's real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, District nine. Yeah, it's a good, good documentary, very good. You know wait are you are you telling me you did Know is a documentary.
Speaker 3: He probably thinks South Africa is just like a normal place with people in the white only towns in South Africa somehow, and they're like, we just have to be here. It's like, dude, dude, what the fuck? I would just look man, it's it's it's like just history. Man. I got a certain points, like fucking all the slaughtered South Americans are slaughtered, you know, it's it's this entire world is full of that garbage. What makes it insane is that that is in the continent of Africa and they're like white only, Like that is so preposterous. It's just it's insane. It feels really insane just because of that always happened that that's nationalism is the thing, right, Obviously people don't like other groups. Look at all of the Look what's going on Mexico. Man, imagine if they get those cokes. Imaginef Africans went somewhere right, they were like, oh, this is a black only town somewhere in Europe. They would slaughter them. They would just kill them. That wouldn't be a thing. And they're like, I'd be a forty It's like I'm gonna show you what this interview, Well, I think the moment, the moment this cameras putting out you're gonna die, you should probably runs a crazy thing to slaughter them, though you should. I don't know the idea neighborhood idea to enforce a solely one kind of group is insane. Oh, enforcing I mean, if enforce it. You know what I'm saying. It's like you said, like there's like a like an all black neighborhood to enforce a solely one type of group name area city is insane. Should not have it. But I don't know they should be. Should on some stuff because he's kind of sound to sound like like a Zionist now too, he kind of is look I'm talking about being again.
Speaker 4: You're sweety is an anti Cementic Zionist.
Speaker 3: Somehow that's crazy. I don't know how he does this. I don't know how he does. It's like slaughter them all yeah, slaughter, slaughter, slaughter the opposition, dude, people. Look, people are gonna die, you know, all right?
Speaker 4: She pivo the Great Escape gay parody movie, The Great Escape essentially the kid post post Clarity nut Itchy bon Cosiga scrow toward the bulbarian hunter of hunter of cock, need me some calcium cannons right now? Cramming the fucking mic through Sweeney's gap so he physically can't back away.
Speaker 3: From it anymore. It his head will like it will be like a giraffe. His voice will still somehow face jaws stays there, but that he's just going back by the time he gets in the mike. It's like, do you have a crazy horse face there speaking like that? What do you think, Gigson?
Speaker 4: Oh, worse than that, I think be able to be able to communicate and know that you can talk and you're saying the words that need to happen, but like they just take so long to get to the end of your mouth that they they're not even words. It goes off your It goes off your cheeks.
Speaker 3: Like the times it was just like it's just reverb. Yeah, just gets distorted by the time get a speaker, like a local speaker. That's just so stupid as well, just get or just readjusted the right way. How long does your drift? How long would your mouth have to be? Just don't even it.
Speaker 2: Has to be so long and I just don't know how like how it's It's that is such an insane experiment that I'd love to test to orr. How How what does it have to happen to distort your voice so much that there's no more echo?
Speaker 3: It's just noise.
Speaker 4: I know you're talking about Riley read An episode two ninety nine being a Trump supporters meeting, Is it?
Speaker 3: I don't think that's not She is one of the best, is she is? Right now? I feel like she doesn't even know what politics are. She does know, because unfortunately she's around people that talks about the worst ship. Really, I don't even know what she's doing. She's not the one I'm talking about, but it is her. She is definitely one, really definitely, I guess I don't know anything about her, so I guess I can't even definitely don't want her porny or she doesn't like I don't like you anymore. She said niggas so many times. That shit was so funny that rap it sounded natural like he sounds like she's been saying, of.
Speaker 2: Course, yeah, for sure rap lyrics. That's one of the first things that auto complete.
Speaker 4: I thought he was just a laughing out of contuh you uh, why can't we go Sween asked, because this adventure is dumb and gay, let someone else deal with pizza time, Cry retorted dryly, Craig the Canadian slip knot.
Speaker 3: Before I forget to go to Patre whoa before I forget go to Patreon?
Speaker 4: The comp slash the Stark Tank Nice, it's your boy, Sehawanny d major minority Snark Tank fans are now homeless and deported Service Agent two sixty seven. I can't believe Uncle Ben got shot instead of Sweeney, Billy, Joe Armstrong, jay Z, Tayzuonda, Danny and the Great McDonald and Grant McDonald having a conversation. I don't eve know who Great Dumb is punching Nazis through Sweeney's tooth Gap, Sweeney's improv class where the first course is my second favorite Edward.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I just got it? What sorry? The second favorite Edward is no?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I just I don't know. I've been reading that name for a while, Okay, slurp and stroke and smoking joking to the tune of the Ultimate Showdown. Old Gayzilla was cocking around to Quio City like a big com ground. First of all, there already is like a gay porn version of that song that is made by the original guy, so like there's there would be no point in doing that. It's called the Ultimate Orgy of Ultimate Destiny, I think, instead of the Ultimate Showdown. Did you guys see that gift of Trumps sucking Elon's feet.
Speaker 3: That made the I played on the TVs at h U D. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that stands for, but it was just one of the the like official departments of I don't know what that stands for.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it was like a like an official government.
Speaker 4: Like human undercarriage department something.
Speaker 3: It was the Hut of America.
Speaker 5: I'd like to sniff you on the carriage.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, somebody's the people that were being threatened, you know, their jobs are being threatened. They fucking under Oh my god, that's what I don't know. Undercarriage is such a gross word. Is under isn't only undercarrees, it's basically it's basically I imagine taint kind of Yeah, like I mentioned, pan, let me sniff your taint right now. Retain your undercarriage is fucking appealing. Wow, the most attractive painted the planet. You're the most intoxicating undercarriage. I ever seen. What is the hottest taint?
Speaker 4: Look at the hottest, hottest beautiful taint in the world.
Speaker 3: Man, it.
Speaker 4: This I just like this is this undercarriage is absolutely intoxic this world. Man, It's beyond my wildest dreams.
Speaker 3: It's undercarriage. It's cramy uh let retain. I love your taint. I can kill me. Did you guys see that? Okay?
Speaker 4: I saw I saw that. Gift over want to blow me waiting on swings hunting tear. I want his pelt, Kremlin, the gremlin.
Speaker 3: I use x solely for porn.
Speaker 4: I couldn't be happier. We're not mad at Derek. We're just disappointed Marvin Gay. I don't even have to change the name to make it okay. Whenever Chris reads my name, I come. Wolverine voice gates my asshole and my healing factor isn't fixing it. Charles help me, Bob.
Speaker 3: Wage Lay five eighty three.
Speaker 4: I come Therefore, I am the Meanie Brothers Present, Gordon Ramsey cleaning Asthma, Gold's Room, asmr donc Doncerson, the Colon swinging Slasher, Green Day bussy Case. Do you have the time to fill me with man slime? Up in my bum end all over my glazed face.
Speaker 3: It's not bad. We're kind of crazy, though, manlin is fucking do you have the time to fill fill me with man slime? It is fucking insane.
Speaker 4: Peepe found the Black Eye and Kingdom Come literally really a traveling uh uh literally traveling scholar.
Speaker 3: How is that woke?
Speaker 4: Because people are stupid and woke doesn't mean anything. That's very goro maji ma cumface. It's like clay face.
Speaker 3: But well you know, well.
Speaker 4: You can't read that name of that that delivery. Yeah right, well yeah you know you know me be fishy j Howlott looksmatching for Jesus.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's a the autism. You're doing it as well, like really playing into it. It's really hard.
Speaker 4: It's actually like it takes like I'm using one hundred percent of my brain. I'm like everybody else outside of the movie Limitless.
Speaker 3: I hate you so much. I really don't like I'm thinking all my brain effect every last was.
Speaker 4: A stupid fucking idea that people believe that for so long, Oh you will use ten percent of your brain?
Speaker 3: What are you stupid? Yeah? Why would they? It makes no fucking say that never made any sense like it's just my heart. It's just like a bunch of organ just doing this, just nothing. It's just completely vestigial.
Speaker 4: Yeah, brain, that's why when you get poked any part of your brain, you're completely fine.
Speaker 3: You restart.
Speaker 4: Merk eighteen eighty nine, John Strickland. I love how we have to afford we haven't to afford universal healthcare and education, but we spend it on another country. It'srett Yeah, it's ptty epic. The first key David, no taxation without ejaculation. Gay rise against me like State of the Gay Man's anis reads cum filled.
Speaker 3: Assholes still a drip. That's fucking insane. Oh my god, Warrior.
Speaker 4: Warriors shouting, Oh my god, it's pretty fun. Pre Raz Blake eight ninety six.
Speaker 3: Who do you think you are?
Speaker 4: I am retard? Or do you think Brian Toowma's the last words was wearing that shot Uncle.
Speaker 3: Ben t to meet TV execs. That's a terrible idea, but good on. You don't blame us for not getting picked up.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen any no trace of uh Riley Reid supporting Trump or sounded wrong, I would know.
Speaker 3: I'm a beef with Candice Owens at one point, but that's all I found. That's all I found. Yeah, I can't remember why, but it was a while ago Candis Owen said something about her personal life. You said, you're right, you're and then I don't have I didn't.
Speaker 2: Read all into it because I didn't care that much, but like it was it seemed like kind of said something on her show taking a shot at Riley read for whatever reason, baby a monkey.
Speaker 3: It's so crazy. They were going crazy and I was in the comments like, yeah, you wouldn't be that person. Yeah, you know what I've seen lately, and this is completely you're saying it.
Speaker 4: But like I've seen this contingent of people being like, oh man, I'm glad people are trying to be mean. Uh to mega like that, Like there's a lot of like left leaning people coming up now we're like really really kind of ruthlessly mean and like clowning at people.
Speaker 3: It's like, man, this is like the this is like what we need. It's like, uh, they're calling it the dirt bag left or something. Oh, I've heard of that dirt bag left. I heard that time. I'm sitting here, Man, You're welcome. It's like, yeah, you're welcome. It's one of those things where I'm like.
Speaker 4: I expect to be on that fucking mountain when you carve my face and.
Speaker 3: Where the fuck have you been? Where the fuck have you guys been? Yeah, truly, like what, I'll take my payment in gold to balloons. There was like insane people that were being mean towards the wrong fucking people. And then there was I don't know, I don't I don't some other I don't know what those uh, some of the other people that were being soft. I don't understand. I don't understand the strategy at all.
Speaker 2: Like I thought like fire with fire was always like a good strategy when it came to like talking shit, Yeah, like why would it not be you know, it's not war, it's like it's words. We're talking shit, and I would I need to say something much more egregious than you're saying, so then you'll fucking shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: Essentially, it works. It works.
Speaker 4: I've seen so many videos, like I've seen so many people like, uh, like my feed is always is now and I understand this is However, it was work. Just the fact that there are enough of these that I'm seeing like multiple different types of them every day.
Speaker 3: It's just like just Republicans being like, I didn't know this was gonna get cut. I love that shit. It's great. It's so it's solely keeping me alive. Good ship. I love when people suffer wearing Uh. Okay, so forgot about my Jared Fogel.
Speaker 4: I forgot about my Jerifogal time machine name and wrote a question in another podcast, and now all.
Speaker 3: I feel is shame crazy banned. I wonder if you got banned.
Speaker 4: I hope, because I feel like that's a crazy name, specifically that one. I mean Jerif going back in time to bless himself as a child's imagine reading that on on like a sports podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like as a regular it's regular. That's a bullshit comedy show. I want to let us know what kind of show it was the other the other you wrote it. Yeah, I really want to know.
Speaker 4: Texas stated silence shot. Young Shellon says, Derek is my number one fan. Called to sack your hair for the wedding. Nick uh sixty four shades of gay Uh in your best Nossaudier critic voice, A Lively a Lively credit card.
Speaker 3: I can't do his voice.
Speaker 4: It's so impossible, like it it's so high in such a way that like it's just like that's hard to do.
Speaker 3: You got to give up something, You have to give up a part of yourself to do it. You have to be like, yeah, there's a commerce you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's an assaultier. Credit he makes. He remembers it, so it's crazy to the movies.
Speaker 3: He remembers it, so we do not have to. Wow, you're such a genius, bro. Whoa whoa, what a fucking whoa? You give me bo? Can I suck your broken penis? And you cut my parents fucking medical insurance? Absolutely? Can you fire nuclear code handlers? Please? And thought that was really cool. I thought that was really cool. There's just fourteen people with access to the nuclear codes that we.
Speaker 5: Can't get hold of. Now it's cool.
Speaker 3: L on, he's such a genius. You hired a guy named big Balls. Oh my god, I love it. Big Balls is part of those that's it's killer big Balls.
Speaker 4: We picked big Balls because quite frankly, because of the namesake of you know, when when we saw when we were looking at applications, we saw big We need big balls us government, The government needs big balls.
Speaker 3: They're too a friend. Lots of scaredy scared little, I'm so scared. I agree with you. I don't care good slightly. Yes, if I agree with you, he wants. I love the way he says fucking nothing all the time. It's fucking make me feels so smart, makes me feel much smarter. I feel so smart. It makes me depends are soaking. They think, uh, the at on my head mean they think the on my head means something else. Crash, that's great. This it's neo, no court. Oh, it's willing to fall quarte. Please, I need that. I need that. I want to hang that up in my bathroom. Why is that a thing?
Speaker 4: It's Willem Dafoe, perfectly photoshopped to be doctor deal cortex. That is the best photo I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: Can you also put a Willem Dafoe, a black version of Will Dafoe, up on your wall to could you have different assortments of like, yeah, him to your house and he comes over like I'm gonna be murdered, aren't.
Speaker 3: I like, I need to give us the bathroom. And I don't know what to say. I don't know what to say. I saw some stuff that made me feel gonna go I'm gonna call my driver and I'm leaving. Get in my way. I will kill you. Okay, it was pretty easy to find. I love the way.
Speaker 4: I love the way that there's solid definition to the ending of his head.
Speaker 3: It's like, let me see. Also, it's neo court. There's an ana on Hiss for you that you can't really see in the fight. You you can google it. That's weird. That is weird that the end of the show up, it's like it's a censor. What wow, interesting, interesting, interesting, fascinating. Anyway, it's like a mugshot, Dude, it does This is crazy. I'm so I am. I am sofa cking gay.
Speaker 4: Sorry, sorry, Miss Jackson. Badly Brave Dog the Baby Hunter a theory needs to blowering his weapon. Haill three Nate from Orange Man Hunter Melphi's one and rounding out our list as always, it's our beloved King of Haphazard.
Speaker 3: Hail Hail the King, Hail to the Remember either the hand down if you win, hand up if you lose? Is that real's? Is it?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 3: What do you mean if you lost? Hand him down? Wait? Rich three? Handout for Vitor? Yeah, Ill, what is that? Who is that? That's really Cortex actually know who is that. That's Peter Dinglis it is that's so first version of a handsome guy normally, and that is like a bad image of him. It's the worst image of him ever. Petering Cortex is not okay, all right, I'm gonna go away.