Speaker 1: More variety from the two thousands, the nineties, and today it's Star one on one three. It's Marcus and Corey tend to play the bass favorite trivia game. This is called what you Know about That?
Speaker 2: We've got a one hundred dollars gift cards Dave and Busters. I don't know what I'm gonna do first, going to do the human crane or I'm gonna eat.
Speaker 1: I confirmed with my child that the human crane is up to three hundred pounds. Okay, I just made it. Not where I was going. Thought of you getting lowered into the pit. Hilarious. It's say good morning to our contestants. Laurie is on the phone in Fremont. What's up, Lori?
Speaker 2: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 1: What are you doing this morning?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to work.
Speaker 1: What do you do for work? Okay, well, welcome. I'm going to go across N eighty two taking on the peninsula. Say what's up to Tiffany in Redwood City? Good morning, Good morning? What are you doing this morning?
Speaker 2: I'm also driving for and.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 2: I'm a pre school teacher?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, that's happening right now. Okay, there you go. Nice, Thanks for taking care of our littles. Appreciate it, you guys. The game is super simple. It's five trivia questions. Fifty secon gets to answer them all. Each person going to be asked separately with their opponent on hold. Whoever gets the most right answers wins. If you don't know an answer, you yell out past. We'll come back to the question if we have time left.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all.
Speaker 1: Right, everybody play along at Homer in the car.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Tiffany goes on hold in Redwood City, and we pick up Lori in Fremont. Question number one, what is the largest bone in the human body? In what fairy tale does a pumpkin turn into a carriage? What is the common name for dried plums? Or was the son of which god? What other name does corn go by? My God? May kept going to go with mas Or goes on hold in Fremont, and we pick up Tiffany in Redwood City.
Speaker 2: Tiffany, Question number one, what is the large bone in the human body? Are just so? And that path? And what fairy tale does a pumpkin turn into a carriage? Cinderella? What is the common name for dried plums? True? Thor was the son of which god? Or guess what other name does corn go by? Horn? Corn? Corn? Going back to number one, what is the largest bone in the human body? And then finally, what other name does corn go by?
Speaker 1: We we are out of time, all right, Laurie comes back in Fremont. We'll see how she did against Tiffany in Redwood City. Question number one, what is the largest bone in the human body?
Speaker 2: Laurie and Tiffany said femur. That is correct.
Speaker 1: In what fairy tale does a pumpkin turn into a carriage?
Speaker 2: Both Laurie and Tiffany said Cinderella. That is correct.
Speaker 1: What is the common name for dried plums?
Speaker 2: Lauri and Tiffany said prunes. That is correct.
Speaker 1: Thor was the son of which god?
Speaker 2: Laurie said odin. Tiffany said zeus it is Odin.
Speaker 1: Finally, what other name does corn go by?
Speaker 2: Laurie said nay's. Tiffany ran out of time. Our winners, LORI five to three.
Speaker 1: Nice job, Laurie ran the table. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Play with us again at weekday mornings at eight o
Speaker 1: Five am and add to what you know about that podcast is a preset on our iHeart app and never miss an episode