Speaker 1: New York TUXI.
Speaker 2: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini cast.
Speaker 1: Feisty, fearless and fair. She's an Emmy winning journalist from our White House to war zones, telling all sides.
Speaker 2: Of the story. This is the Rita Cosby Show.
Speaker 1: Me Delained, not even come between wave stock.
Speaker 2: I tell you how to.
Speaker 1: Play breaking news on the Rita Cosby Show. Everybody still reacting to abdul Lsied and his victory in Michigan in the primaries. Everybody wondering what is the impact on the general election. Well, already there are a variety of groups that are coming out, and in fact, there's a Democrat from Mike Rogers group that's coming out because there are some Democrats that have a conscience and are not folding like cheap suits and are saying that they will support Mike Rogers because he's the more common sense And especially if you look at all the comments that abdul Lsied said and now they're really looking at him under the microscope. They're going back and they're seeing, Okay, this is what he said on this issue. This is what he said on this issue. And the more you hear about this guy, the more troubling. It becomes and it ain't pretty when you look at the background, and some of the visceral comments that he has made that I believe, in many ways in my mind are anti American. I mean, some of his comments are just so horrific and so darn destructive, I think, to America. And it's no surprise to me that he's hanging out with this on Piker, who, by the way, is now trying to rewrite history along with El Sayed, Because Hassan Piker is now coming out today and saying, you know, I really do love America. That maybe I'm criticizing America because I love America. What a bunch of hogwash? Is there anybody out there that actually thinks that the reason he's saying America deserved nine to eleven is because he's what America first? I mean, that's a new one. You know, some people in America maybe are naive, but we're not totally stupid, and we're not blind, and we're not deaf and dumb. I mean, this guy, we see him over and over and over again making these horrific comments, and he wants us all to sort of forget about it and move on and then in the same breath he also comes out and has this comment like you gotta all get on board, like all of you guys should be on board along with Abdul el sayed, my buddy, and already Hassan Piker is looking to next week. And that's why this is so troubling, guys, because of course New York, you could say, Okay, it's New York, it's a blue state. Then now it's in Michigan, you go, whoa Okay, Midwest purple state, not a blue or red state, really a purple state. President Trump won it twice, but it really is a purple state. And Gary Peters is in that seat, that's a Democrat. And then you move on and you go, wait a minute, they're looking in Wisconsin. And right now the person who's supposed to win next Tuesday in Wisconsin is a woman named Francesca Hang and she's crazy too. Some new comments came out about her a little bit ago, and I had to share them with you guys where they said eighty six forty seven sounds like she's been hanging out with James Comy. So there are a lot of questions tonight about Abdul Lsied and what his plans are for America. And I had to play this clip for you. This is Ari Fleischer. We talked with him earlier on Katz and Cosby, and Ari Fleischer's been around a long time, former White House Press secretary under George W. Bush. I think, one of the best press secretaries out there. And he said he has never seen a candidate like Abdul. I'll say yet, He's seen a lot of crazy in his day. This is crazy and darn right dangerous. Take a listen.
Speaker 2: I hope this is a national trend because I've got a feeling that Michigan is about to elect a Republican senator. I mean, you cannot have left somebody who was as radical as Sayid, and I want you to understand just how bad he is. Not only does he support people who say that America deserves nine to eleven, this guy has expressed his allegiance to the Muslim Brotherhood. In an op ed that he wrote, he called Israel bloodthirsty. He doesn't want illegals to be denied drivers' licenses. He argued for ill people to come to America to get driver's licenses, and he criticized Oklahoma because they ban sharia law at it all up. We have never had an Islamist candidate like this run for office and be this blunt about it in the United States of America. He doesn't fit and he's going to lose.
Speaker 1: And I agree, he doesn't fit, and I hope he's going to lose. Ari Fleischer.
Speaker 2: One of the.
Speaker 1: Things that I worry about, guys, is there is a lot of energy around these candidates, these Democratic Socialists of America candidates. There's a lot of enthusiasm. It is not a presidential election year. President Trump is not on the ticket, and he drives people to go to the polls because people are passionate about him, some of them obviously anti Trump, but there's a lot of people that love President Trump across this country and he drives them out and droves it's called voter enthusiasm. And sometimes on off year elections, which is what this is, it's a mid term election, so it's not with President Trump on the top of the ticket, and often it's a lower turnout. And the one thing that troubles me, I looked at Hassan Piker's numbers. Yeah, he just inked it out. He did just squeak it out there is no doubt about it. Only fourteen thousand points votes between him and Haley Stevens, the more moderate. That's not a lot, but overall they had five hundred thousand more voters than they did on an election like this the last go round. Different candidates, but the bottom line is voters are galvanized, at least the ones in Michigan were