Speaker 1: Oh, there she comes. We were just pushing the start button for the Minnesota Goodbye, and in walks Jenny Lynn Lutenberger, the third. So Jenny, welcome to the Minnesota Goodbye.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me today.
Speaker 1: Of course, let's get started with an email that's kind of funny and let me see him and find it. This is from Sarah. Sarah listens all the time to the show. She says, I got a theory about Dave's omelet and ketchup drama. Now, if you don't know what this is, a week ago on Instagram, I posted something like best breakfast ever. I'd made an omelet and there were four slices of spam fried spam, and I put ketchup all over the omelet and people were like, oh my god, why so much ketchup? And we talked about it and people reacted to it. She says, I don't think Dave actually ate that omelet. That amount of ketchup is truly gross. This was a radio rage bait. It was very smart, it worked, and we were all talking about it, but real talk, did you actually eat it? Dave? Haha? I swear on my children and grandchildren I did eat that omelet. Cool, gladly heartily ate that omelet. I don't always put that much ketchup on, but I was alone and I was not going to be shamed for it, so I put I did I love that much ketchup.
Speaker 3: It's stuff like that where I get when people think, oh, this must be rage bait, But like, my brain at this point in my life isn't wired to consider rage baiting anything. So like I would also say, you're in the same boat, Dave, where you'll just innocently put that much ketchup on, You'll be like, that's rage bait. And if I don't think you have that in you to be like, you know what I should do put too much ketchup on.
Speaker 1: This time, I was going to try to find a couple of years ago, maybe five or ten years, I don't remember, there was a picture and we staged this picture of me tying Carson's necktie because he didn't know how to tie a necktie. So I'm standing there in Carson's room, time and necktie, and on his desk behind him was a giant bong that I borrowed from one of our interns. Shout out in turn, Jordan, Yeah, and I got the idea, just because I wanted people to look at it and go, oh my god, is that a bong on Carson's desk? And it was moderately effective.
Speaker 2: Ah, I feel like I remember that. I was on the show at the time, but I remember that, yeah, ten.
Speaker 1: Ish years ago something like that, because Carson used to smoke a lot of weed when he was a kid and it became a bit of a problem. And so yeah, I thought about finding a big giant rubber penis and putting it like I don't know, like in Colorado or something, and being like, okay, yeah, here's where I do my show from in Colorado with a big giant rubber penis on the table, just to see what people.
Speaker 2: Would say, Oh, he's such a good bit.
Speaker 1: Do you think it'd be a good bit. But then here's what I worry about, Jenny. People would be like, oh, Dave's claiming in a bit, but he really does own a big giant rubber penis.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll own your shit.
Speaker 1: Then I don't own a big giant rubber penis. I wouldn't know as a bunch the studio, Okay, now I will. You know, Rich gets a little dicey about things, that are too sexual, so I don't think that he'd be like dive. Take that picture. Take that picture of the rubber dick off the off the website. Okay, that big rubber painted yep, all right. Next one from Officer Tyler. Tyler is a friend of the show and he works in the city of Dundas and we've met him a few times. He's come out of the State Fair. He's a very cool guy. He says that lady was complaining about Dave going to a pet store. I bought my first dog, who is currently two and a half years old, and we do everything together. He was three grand, but I got him discounted at thirteen hundred for my first job. As my first job was for the owners of the company, I was previously given a dog for free as they were retiring her from breeding. I found it hard to build a connection with that the same way you would do with a puppy. As for my dog, Louis, I bring him to work with me as a cop and everybody loves him. He runs around the office while I am out patrolling. And there's a picture of Officer Tyler and his dog, and he's like a little doodle sort of dog outside of a cat.
Speaker 3: You love those doodley kinds?
Speaker 1: What's that you love the doodlee? I do love the doodlee. Yeah, so yeah, if you didn't hear it. The other day, I talked about how I went to a pet store and then somebody called and just ripped me a new one, even though I did not buy the dog from there. So but I got nothing against pet stores. Really, I just don't prefer to buy from a pet store. But there's all kinds of mature dogs or little dogs that need a home, you know, the Humane Society or something. Yeah, here comes our friend Mike. He says, Hello, my wonderful is love y'all so much? Thanks for making my mornings entertaining, fun and enjoyable. Here are some quick questions. What is your for each of you when it comes to dating relationships? How young is too young? And how old is too old? Okay, well that's a weird one for me because would I date a twenty five year old absolutely? Would she date me? Absolutely not? But of course, oh don't even lie. Don't lie. If you are a forty eight year old woman and you had a chance to like, make out or hook up with a twenty two year old hot guy nothing one hundred percent. Yes, you would, but that's different.
Speaker 3: Are they saying dating or like you, you meet once in a bar and then you never see them again.
Speaker 1: Okay, good question, because if I'm.
Speaker 3: Dating somebody, they need to be at least twenty eight, because then I'm rounding up to thirty, which is an adult in my pay.
Speaker 1: All right, I don't know, I mean, I can't imagine dating, but I'd say probably, I don't know, forty five. And then death would be the top end. Yeah, death, Jenny, Wow, I love the bar for you forty five to death forty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my dating age would probably go from Bailey's around Bailey's twenty eight to forty two.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, because you're thirty four, that's not a whole lot older than you. Okay. He sent a bunch of questions, and so let's see what what we have here. This is a favorite color? Mine probably purple?
Speaker 3: Oh, mine's green?
Speaker 1: Okay? Blue? Okay. What color are your eyes minor hazel? Okay? Mine are also hazel, I believe, Jenny.
Speaker 2: Mine are mostly green, but in the sun they look a little more blue.
Speaker 1: Okay. And how tall are you I am five foot nine and a half. I used to be five foot ten. But as you get older, yeah, you start to shrink a little bit. And so I'm getting the height done of the doctor's office, and maybe it was like five foot nine and three quarters, but there's definitely some shrinkage because you get older, your spine starts to compress.
Speaker 3: Oh god, yeah, my mom used to be five to five and now she's five two. It's really Yes, she's a tiny woman.
Speaker 1: Can I guess how tall you are? You're five to five.
Speaker 3: I am five four and three quarters.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, very close. Jenny is six foot eight. Yes, yeah, you're a tall drink of water. So I like we keep that wind. I like that we keep that legend alive.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so we're gonna stick with foot eight because people will meet Jenny and they'll expect her to really be six foot eight, which sounds really fucking impressive.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: People want more pictures with me because they think I'm some kind of giant, and then they realize, just kidding, this is not going to get as many likes on Instagram as I thought.
Speaker 3: I think we should we should start taking some photos of like all of us and then just have your head cut off at the top.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't talk. I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: There was a photo that we were tagged in, and Dave, you were in Colorado, so you didn't get tagged in it, but we were all tagged in it the other day with like a client. And I don't want to say who it is, but literally, they don't know that, like if there's different sizes of images that it'll cut off other images. So my head's cut off in it. And then there's like Hockey's in one of the photos, and I think Chris Carr is in another one, but I my head's cut off.
Speaker 3: I think we should do that as a bit. She's just too tall to be in the photo.
Speaker 1: That is kind of funny. Guess how tall is Jenny. We'll have her stand on like a printer paper box, so she really is like six foot eight. Write it down, Jenny. Not the worst idea we've ever had, Jamie writes in Hello Katie wb crue. This is a random question. You don't have to answer it if you don't want to. Dave, I was wondering if you went through a heartbreak feeling when Julie had passed, or was it mainly grief for someone who used to be in your life. Julie is Chase's mom, and Chase is my boy. I was more sad, honestly for her and for Chase, not so much for me, because I didn't really associate that much with Julie, even though we were very close, and towards the end, I went out to see her twice before she died, when she knew she was dying, and she was very sick, and she was on a ton of medications and she had to take a nap like every two hours or so, and I just felt really bad for her because but I felt worse for Chase because Chase was thirty years old than losing his mom. Yeah, probably that was his closest person to him, right up there with his wife. And I felt bad for Julie because she loved her boy and her girl and she was losing them, you know, because you think about it when somebody dies. There. She never got to meet Gwenn, she never got to see Chase, you know, like mature and whatever. And she died two and a half years ago and mature into like a news reporter. And so I felt bad for them, but for me, I was not heartbroken. I was just sad. I mean, yeah, you know she died.
Speaker 3: I mean she had her time in your life, and so you kind of had your time once she was out of it to like grieve that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 3: By the time, yeah, she died, I can. I can definitely see just like being sad for everyone else involved.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I am sad for Chase still, and he just handles It's like such a chance that I worry that he's like kind of not doing great well, that he's like kind of pushing it, sweeping in, yeah, because he always seems like, yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine, all right. Next one, Hello, I'm a favorite morning show. I'm not a first time writer. I've been listening since the Angie Taylor days. So my story goes like this. Our neighbor took me and my husband to a very fancy restaurant here in Arizona and our water. Our waiter came over to say, what kind of gets you to drink? Well, of course I had. I just had to say, do you have Dixonsider? The waiter said I don't think so, and then proceeded to ask the waitress two tables away, Hey, do you know if we have dix Insider, Is that a hardsider me, of course, I'm dying inside. Well, it can be, but I don't drink. I do like it hot though. I just went and ordered my sprite. When he came back, he said, my manager said, there's no dix Insider here. Sorry. So that is a takeoff on a commercial that we did years ago called Dixonsider.
Speaker 3: My family has a different word for fart, and it's gee. The word gee okay, and a really bad fart, like a like where poop comes out.
Speaker 1: We call it a butter.
Speaker 3: Ghee and gee gee is actually like clarified butter that you can get at the grocery store. And so we used to go to grocery stores and be like, excuse me, do you.
Speaker 1: Have any butter ghee?
Speaker 3: And we'd be just like die on the inside because they'd go butter gee, butter gee.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me see, but Troy, do we have any butter gee? Like, do you have butter gee? And we're like, anyway, it's essentially like diarrhea. So we were really yeah, great story, Baileys.
Speaker 3: It's the same story as Dixonsider.
Speaker 1: What about g hilarious? Uh, let's see. No, I'm gonna skip that one because it doesn't quite make sense. Let's try this one. This from Kristen back with another random question. What is something non sexual that somebody can do but it's so incredibly sexy for me? There's something about a man backing up a trailer with a truck that just gets to me. Thank you, Kristen, She says, love you guys, all right, dancing, but dancing can be kind of sexual. But I think even like a woman tap dancing, jazz dancing, anything like that, she doesn't have to be the booty shaken torquing kind of a thing in a tight little you to like. I gotta know whatever you call it, what tight leggings, tight leg it doesn't If I saw a woman tap dancing, there's just something so fucking hot about a woman who can dance like that. And I don't seek out, like, you know, dance videos or dancing with the stars or anything like that. That to me is just really impressive.
Speaker 2: So, Jenny, anything, probably something sweet like helping an old lady, I don't know, in a door, or something like holding the door open. I don't know, something simple and sweet, I.
Speaker 3: Would say, if they're talented at something and shows it off in some way. So that could be like dancing or singing, or even if they're like really good at guitar Hero and they play it on expert and their fingers, I'd be like, Wow, they're really good.
Speaker 1: At that thing. That's hot. That's funny that you say that, because Guitar Hero is exceedingly difficult when you get to the like the top levels.
Speaker 3: It's hard on easy, like oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: It depends on how much you play it. I miss Guitar Hero. That was a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: It was fun.
Speaker 1: I loved did did you play rock band where you had the drums, guitar and then you had the bass? I think also, and you had a microphone.
Speaker 3: Right before, but I never owned it. My friend had Guitar Hero and I would just play it at her house and she was too poor for rock band, so we did never play that one.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna wrap things up with a rant from juan Nita, So let's get started with Jannita's rent and here we go.
Speaker 4: Hey, so y'all gotta stop being an influence on me. So now every week we have a teams meeting, so instead of me sitting there paying attention to what my supervisor was telling me. I haven't heard a fucking word that he said, because all I can hear, all I can picture in my mind is Bailey doing her falling down the stairs bit, because that's what I'm picturing him doing as he's standing there talking. Anyway, this week's rant is about the passengers in your car. So I don't know if any of you have really experienced this, but you know how you're driving along and you get to a stop sign or where you need you when you're gonna make it, do a left hand turn, but you need to look out the right side mirror or the right window to see if anybody's coming. I can't fucking do that because literally we're driving straight the whole way. They don't move. They're looking at their phone. But as soon as I need to look out the window, they put their big ass head in the way. Get the fuck out of the way. What do you look? You know, what are you look out the window for? You're not driving, Keep looking at your goddamn phone. As soon as I need the window now, you want to put your fucking head and away back. God, that fucking pisses me.
Speaker 1: Off well for this week. Well, I know exactly what she's talking about, because you look forward to You're going to look to the right to see if it is coming, and then your passenger is also leaning forward.
Speaker 2: I'm so guilty of doing that myself.
Speaker 1: You do it? Why, Jenny, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just I'm used to it. If someone else is driving my car, I have one of those little sensors that will light up, you know, in your rear view mirror on the on the side one. Yeah, sure, yeah, So I feel like if I kind of see that starting the light up, then I'm kind of aware of like, oh, are we changing lanes and are we gonna run into someone? So then I kind of lean over and anyways, I just get in the way.
Speaker 3: I know it.
Speaker 1: I think one of the best things spein of mirrors is the backup camera. Okay, the backup camera. It says, do not rely totally totally on camera image alone. Yeah, oh screw that. I don't need to turn around. I don't need to crank my neck around. I don't need nothing like that. And then also the lane like traffic next to you, like thing when you're mirror it'll have like a yellow light in your rear view mirror. Yeah, most cars built since nineteen fifteen have that Bailey, but Bailey's is what we call a jeloppy and no, but it's it's very cool. And then lane departure when it steers it back into your lane fancy and grabs your wheel and kind of steers it back in your lane.
Speaker 3: I have that either.
Speaker 1: Miracles of modern technology. All right, that's it for the Minnesota Goodbye, Thank you. Send your emails in because we are needing emails, we go through them rather rapidly, send them into Ryan Show at KDWB dot com, and thank you for listening.