Speaker 1: Time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: You guys, we are going to Glastonbury this morning. Carrie's on the line having a problem with her husband Dave. How are you, Carrie?
Speaker 3: Hey, how you doing? Okay? How are you guys doing.
Speaker 2: We're good, We're well. I hope we can help you out. Why do you think your husband, Dave is cheating?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So we work opposite hours right now, and so he carpools to work with this coworker named Maddie.
Speaker 1: Okay, And yeah.
Speaker 3: I think recently he's been acting a little distant. It's just I don't know, I'm getting a bad feeling about something. I work overnight, he works days, and he just carpooled with this other woman. And last week I was at work and somebody stepped on the smart scale that we have, and I think it might have been her because it was not my weight, and it's definitely not his weight, Like I weigh like one hundred and forty five pounds and it said it was one twenty and he is not weigh one twenty no way.
Speaker 2: On top of him acting strange carpooling with this girl, would you estimate this girl? You said Maddie is her name, would you estimate she's about one hundred and twenty pounds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I don't know her super well, but I guess if I saw her and I had to guess, probably about one hundred and twenty pounds. Yeah, I don't know. Just have like a weird just a bad feeling. This kind of reminds me of remember the War of the Roses episode we did with that the aural ring, No, it's the aura ring.
Speaker 4: Like so this is a thing. I didn't even know that when I don't even I didn't. Wow, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: Because a smart scale will just it weighs you and then it.
Speaker 4: Will all that. Yeah, yeah, I actually have a smart scale. They're really cool. Crazy, they're really cool.
Speaker 1: All right, it is, this is all right.
Speaker 3: So hopefully I'm wrong, but I don't know. I don't I feel like I'm not all right.
Speaker 2: Listen, I really believe in women's intuition. You're feeling it. He's acting strange. Somebody was on the scale. It wasn't you or your husband while you were at work. So let's let's make the call. You're going to be listening in. We're gonna offer Dave the Roses get some information at any point if you want to jump on the line, you can do it. Okay, Okay, can you guys imagine if a smart scale caught a cheater.
Speaker 4: I mean that would be insane.
Speaker 2: Honestly, the world we're living in, you can't even weigh yourself crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hello, Hi is this Dave? Yeah, Hi Dave.
Speaker 6: This is Miranda over at Flowers Express in Glastonbury.
Speaker 4: How you doing this morning? I'm all right, good good, I'm glad to hear it. Just giving you a quick call this morning.
Speaker 6: Congratulations, you are actually the winner of our online weekly contest. Okay, yeah, congratulations. So you just want a dozen free roses? I will just be upfront with you. This is a marketing campaign, so I will not send the roses to you. However, I will send them to somebody on your behalf. But they are one hundred percent free.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 7: Well that's pretty cool, all sure?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Fabulous? Well lucky you.
Speaker 6: It also comes with a lovely card in my handwriting.
Speaker 4: I have to say, it's pretty good. So I can take down a message if you'd like.
Speaker 5: All right, and you just write it to my sexy work wife.
Speaker 4: Oh, to my sexy work wife.
Speaker 6: All right, that's quite the message, does this very sexy workwife.
Speaker 4: Have a name that I can use to adjust the card.
Speaker 5: It's Maddie m A D D Y m A D D.
Speaker 4: Why oh so work wife forgot it?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: I need to jump in real quick.
Speaker 2: Let me just say, Dave, there's another woman on the line that is carry your wife. You're on Kiss ninety five seven. This is Courtney savannahs the Floris Walmart.
Speaker 1: Jeff is here, Carrie, go ahead. He sent them to Maddie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 5: Silent?
Speaker 3: You have nothing to say?
Speaker 7: Now? Look, okay, all right, yeah, all right, fine, yeah, so yeah, I've been seeing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what you've been seeing Maddie? And you've been sleeping with her in our house while I've been at work. I don't know if you realize this that the Smart scale I get a notification on my phone when somebody steps on the smart scale. Somebody that was not your weight one, not your weight one hundred and twenty pounds, stepped on the smart scale.
Speaker 6: It was her.
Speaker 7: There you look, I mean you want to do this?
Speaker 5: Fine, there you have it. The truth is, Carrie, you've let yourself go, and to be honest, I'm just not attracted to you. Anymore. I was going to try to find a way to tell you, but you've decided.
Speaker 3: To so you're Yeah, I'm filled with rage at him right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: First of all, he's not a prize.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 3: The reason I knew one hundred percent it wasn't him is because nobody in our house is weighing one hundred and twenty pounds, like, believe me?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, you know, would you really like just digging into this like you are definitely not you?
Speaker 5: You wonder why I want.
Speaker 7: To like, why I'm not attracted to you anymore?
Speaker 5: Listen to yourself. Look, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: We're on the radio twenty pounds more than her.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: This is disgusting.
Speaker 2: I'm so disgusted by you, Dave, and the fact that you cheating on your wife. You're turning it around on her and you're mentioning anything about her physical appearance and her weight disgust me. You are disgusting, Dave, You are gross. I'm so sorry, Carrie.
Speaker 4: I don't even have words for this.
Speaker 5: We know what's disgusting is calling and lying to strangers and setting them up in some stupid scenario like this bad Yeah, sleeping with Natty? Get over yourself. You're fat.
Speaker 2: Okay, hang on him, I'm done. Keep her on you, Hang up on him.
Speaker 1: I'm done. He is disgusting. He's a pig. Just keep the carry you there.
Speaker 4: Whoa, I'm here.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sorry you even I'm sorry about all of this.
Speaker 1: But let me tell you. Your husband is just an you tell him. He's trying to turn it around on you. This has nothing to do with you, This has nothing to do with.
Speaker 2: The way you look at all. It's got everything to do with him. And I just want you to know I am going to put you on hold. If you would like to have any type of couples counseling or just go by yourself, we are going to offer it to you. But I really hope you're not, you know, listening to what he has to say and taking that to heart at all.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I think I'm just filled with rage right now, Okay, that he would even say any of these things, and that I mean his silence is deafening.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh, incredibly, incredibly Yeah, he's just trying to turn it around on you to make himself feel better.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting. I'm going to put you on hold. I want to talk to you off the air.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay,