Speaker 1: Glorious Wednesday afternoon in the Tri State. The weather is absolutely perfect, may rain a little bit. Tomorrow night, Reds Baseball kicks off. As Brian Hamrick knows about five forty tonight, first bitch about six forty last night, about a two hour game. Hunter Green is up for the Cy Young Award, even though he pukes on the mound. I say, if that's what gets it done, puke all you want and we'll see what happens tonight. And if the Reds win tonight, they are tied for second place, about three games out of the Wildcard, which is I told Tony Bender unbelievable. I'd say, keep hope alive. Get the paddles, Handy. There's still a heartbeat. But if the Reds can win. If if the Reds win tonight, they're going to be tied for second place with a bullet and Brian Hamrick, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Brian Hamrick, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Thank again, mister Cunningham.
Speaker 1: Have you ever done a stand up where just before you Sharie Paulo throws it to you, you vomit and then you're ready to go? Because once again last night. Hunter Green not related to Hunter Biden. I might add got sick on the again. It's a thing that he does. What would happen if you puked before you did a live stand.
Speaker 2: Up Well, I will tell you this years ago back when I get to do stand up comedy, I did that for a number of years. I tell people I got in the news because of two were so similar. But I was I had this guy and he had been David Cassidy. You remember David Cassidy, The Parker's family had a bunch of hits. I had this guy had been his like substitute manager, and he said that David Cassidy got so nervous before his performances. He would hurl every single time. And he said that there was a joke that that was who had David's bucket, and that was like a nightly thing. So some of these performers, there's some of these people that expect so much out of himself get so nervous before these things, and so it doesn't surprise me in a lot of ways.
Speaker 1: Well it's happening, and I'm thinking, go with it. He's, according to the experts, is one of the top three for the cy Young Award. And the last time a Retz Pitcher won the Say Young was Trevor Bauer. We know what happened to him, and he was screwed, blue tattooed and barbecued by a couple of ladies out in California. And it was all a bunch of bs. But nonetheless, you can't get back. And let's talk about issues other than hurling, vomiting and puking, which is always a great topic on a Wednesday afternoon during the lunch our break.
Speaker 3: But I saw it.
Speaker 2: When you're when you're on the manager supposed to be hurling the ball, but.
Speaker 1: He says he is a nervous stomach, and I thought, I, I don't know. I mean, whatever works hurling. That's why you're a comedian. Hit the drums. But you did a story last night about marijuana, and Covington, close to your hometown, close to Boone County, has approved medical marijuana at some point in the future. We're going to try to get on the mayor Joe Meyer tomorrow, maybe the vice mayor who's in charge of vice. There's not much going on in Covington in the area of vice when Rob Sanders is around. But nonetheless, You did a really great story on Channel five about marijuana the first week. Tell the American people what you discovered.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what they're telling us. We went up to Ethos and Lebanon and the folks there and they let us in, you know, talk to us all about they they you know, this thing. It was kind of a slow start because the way they had to roll it out. They gave it, you know, the light and just came out and they got like forty eight hours notice and then boom, you're on, you know, And they say, so it's sort of a slow roll up. But every day they've gotten more and more and more people. And I talked to the folks with it was Cresco Labs, who run the Sunnyside outfit, and they say, the first day Ohio stores the one in Cincinnati, and they have them all over, to have them in Michigan and Colorado and places where they have already had this for years. He said, they outsold everybody. And I said, well, you think that'll back off, He goes, I think it is just going to increase. He goes, I think we're going to see visit levels that we haven't seen. He says, he expects Cincinnati and Ohio to be among their top selling stores in the country.
Speaker 1: Why, I would ask, why is it purity? Is it a sense I'm not violating the law. Is it a sense let's try it, after all, it's legal. Is it a sense that the pricing, understand is not good compared to the dark market. I talk to some people at EBN and they told me you can buy it on the street a lot cheaper than in these stores, and so what about the pricing.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing that I think, and I didn't, man, I you know, I thought I knew a little something about this growing up in the sixties and seventies. I thought, oh, I know, I probably know something. I knew people. No, I didn't know nothing about this. I mean, there are so many different levels of like the grams, the different mixtures that they have. They have them for you, we're going to go to sleep, you're going to go to the concert, you're going you know, they have all kinds of different things, and they have these different mixtures, which is really key. Like one of the big popular things with the gummy people, he needs gummies. Now, Well, somebody gives you a gummy and says, oh, man, it's all right. Well, the woman that I talked to, she says, look about two grams is where I'm at on this. You know. Well, I talked to somebody else in their fifty grams, somebody that I know. They said one of their friends was given a forty five. Didn't know said oh, here's a gummy, we'll take a gummy. Okay, Well, these guys said, it's cool. They took the gummy. It was a forty five, knocked them out like comatose walks, control their vows on the floor of the bar, and it was it was a mess, and it was like, okay, you do not want That was not the experience they were looking for when they took that thing. So there's a lot to know when you go in here or and if somebody says, oh, here's a gummy, you do not want to just take a gummy and start chewing on it. If this is you don't know, you know anything about it, or you're just new into it, uh, that is gonna be probably a mistake. I mean, if you're if you're thinking about going in and say, oh I'll try this, give it a try. I would go in and talk to them because they got people in there that'll talk you through the whole procedure and how much you might what you know, what you're looking for, and how they can make it a good experience instead of you know, passed out on the bar floor somewhere. You know, but there's way more to know than you would ever think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad you brought that up because a lot of people thought, Okay, I'll go get some marijuana and try it a little bit. But if you walk in and say give me marijuana, it's kind of like walking into norsetums and say give me a pair of pants.
Speaker 3: I'll take it without try them on, and you have.
Speaker 2: No idea what you're getting. They're like, here's a pair. Well, it's not gonna be anything what you were thinking about. So yeah, you definitely, like I said, people new to this, and that's gonna be a lot of people in Ohio and Kentucky who are, you know, kind of new to the scene or whatever. They go else legal will see what it's about. They're gonna be you definitely want to go in and talk to them first before you you know, jump into it both feet, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: And as far as pricing of what is the average sale. I mean, Tony Benner wants to know if uses to start smoking marijuana, shows up a sunnyside walks in the store, how much money. I understand you can't use credit cards, right, you have to have cash.
Speaker 2: I think you're paying cash. I didn't get into the cost of all of it yesterday. I was just, uh should say, blown away by how much there was, you know, to know in terms of the in terms of the you know, amount of THHC no THC some you know, all of the different things and the things that they add into it. Uh, you know, there was a little there was a they had a little look like very miniature coke bottles that were had one hundred milligrams just in the tiny little coke. But it was like a miniature coke bottle, not smaller than the old ones from back in the back in the day. Little tiny. I mean, so, like I said, but that's what I so. I didn't get a lot on the pricing, so I'm not sure if they do it by dose. I do know they sell like the gummies were in like a little almost the size of like a skull can and and they were like, I don't know, a dozen or something or a couple of dozen in there. But uh, and I you know, I didn't even ask them what the prices were, So I'm not sure how much for how long that goes. I think it depends on the person, because they're saying, you know, if a gummy's ten grams and you're a two grand person, you're gonna want to break your gummy up into you know, three or four parts.
Speaker 1: So as far as as far as the line out the door, is it still when you when you survey, is it out the door still?
Speaker 2: No, it was. It was busy, well we were up in Levenon, it was busy, Uh, but it was not out the door. People weren't waiting and they said they did not have that. They had that at Sunny And I think that's kind of curtailed. I think that was just the initial rush when people found out. But these guys were saying, look, we hadn't been able to advertise, and we had just forty eight hours notice, and so we think when we're able, we're able to get the message out. Because they're restrained in the way they can advertise. There's certain things they can and cannot do, and so they're not going to be able to advertise, you know, like you would see something else like you it's going to be advertised, you know.
Speaker 1: Kind of what you said here is illustrative about these national companies. And if stores in Michigan and Colorado and then they say Cincinnati might be greater. And I would think that if medical marijuana, which has been voted in and Covington actually happens, almost anyone in Ohio that wanted a medical card could get a medical card. I could say, well, my back hurts me, my head hurts me, I got flat feet, I vomit when I get on the mound of whatever it is to calm you down. You can get the medical card. And I think that would hurt sales. Would that hurts sales? I think it would, wouldn't it?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I would think, But I think it'd just be easier for people to come over from Kentucky and go. And I think they're gonna have their bait because there's gonna be a lot of these things. I think it's gonna kind of eat settle out into one after another. I didn't know there's one over where all right behind hard Rock Cafe there. I think it's called a sin, there's one over there, there's uh, they're kind of all over but because they can't advertise, you don't really know where they're but people are gonna find them here and then I think it'll kind of even out. I think there'll be a certain number of people. I don't know that they're the market's going to go through the roof, But I think people are going to like the idea that use it, that it's controlled, it's it's you know, done in a lab, that there's oversight, and they're not just getting it from Vinnie down the street who says it's pretty good, you know. I think the people that use this are going to be more you know, like you go into a liquor store and you see, you know, it's a hundred proof or it's you know whatever, you know, And so I think they're gonna like the idea that they're not getting some you know, rot gut thing that came out of whim corn squeezing, you know, of Brian Hemrick.
Speaker 1: If somebody had said, you know a few years back that we're gonna have casino gambling, we're gonna have sports betting on the Reds and the Bengals, We're gonna have bet GM signs on the field at the Great American Ballpark. They have casino, they have sports betting right there. You can go walk across the street by the in the banks and you can bet on anything you want to bet on now. And on top of that, marijuana ubiquitous everywhere. I never would have I would have thought, Okay, that's what's next. Legalized prostitution. I don't know, And it's his old government needs money and they keep making things legal and taking their cut.
Speaker 2: Well that's the key. You know. It's fun because if me and you want to have a casino, and we decided we're going to put our little boat out in the Ohio River, which is exactly where I am right now, by the way, in the middle of the Ohio River. If we want to put our boat and have a card game and charge people, we'd be criminals. We'd be hauled off and taken to jail because we can't do that. You know, it's always a bad idea. It's always for the criminal element. It's always illegal, immoral everything else to the government wants to get their hands on it, and all of a sudden, that's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 4: We got got to take earlier.
Speaker 1: There's excise taxes like ten to fifteen percent on top of the sales tocks. And right now, if Tony Bender in Cincinnati would want to get his pals together and have a high stake poker game and the house would take ten percent of the chips in the middle on each in each hand, maybe five percent put it off to the side, he'd be committing a felony. But if Hard Rock Cafe does exactly, or if Tony Bender wants to set up a book making operation and say, you know what, we're gonna take some bets here, and they and the Feds found out with wiring things and using the Internet and using he'd be charged with federal felonies and be at Leavenworth. But if the government gets a cut, that's okay, don't worry about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all right. Yeah, it's okay. That's the that's always amazed me. I mean literally from the beginning when all this started. I will tell you ago and so I was there about five years ago, and this is just from my own observations, and I was there just a couple of weeks ago. And when I was there before marijuana wasn't legal, and I smelled it everywhere you go to the beach and go anywhere you went. This last time I went, I didn't smell it half as much. Is I didn't smell as much as I did Here when I'm driving down the interstate and the guy in front of me is lighting up or something, I can't imagine being in one of those cars. I mean, even if you love the smell, it's just a little too much, you know. I mean, uh, you can if you've been driving, you smell the car in from here, maybe yes, I'm likely and and some of the stuff now, you know, I mean, I guess the major part of it smells to me. It's got like kind of a skunk smell to it. And I'm like, here's an animal that has worked for uh a bazillion years developing a weapon to guard against predators that smells like this, And all of a sudden, folks are smoking and smoking is in a car and they go around smelling like that. I'm like, this is taking Mother Nature generations to develop as a weaponized sense, and it smells just like it. I don't know, you know, it didn't use to smell like that, And you know what. I didn't ask them, But I bet you can get different I bet there's different kinds of smells you can.
Speaker 3: I would think I wouldn't think skunk want that.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I had Melissa Powers on the other day. And the only way to judge the level of ta sea in your blood when you're driving a car is either a urine or blood. And many cops don't want to take urine at the scene, and and to take blood they have to go to the hospital and do it, and they don't want to do that. And so unless it's a serious accident, they're just saying, the hell with it, Uh, move on, because they don't want to deal with taking Tony Bender's urine at the scene of a Uh. You know, if it's an accident, that's one thing, but uh, you know, it's like permissive. And now they want to develop a test shrub. You get the doctor, get out the get out the little test tube. Let's have Tony Bender p in a bottle here, And I I don't see that happening. The cops are saying, just the hell with it, just go we don't care.
Speaker 2: So yeah, even the doctor doesn't want.
Speaker 4: To do that, you know, that's right.
Speaker 3: Skanky but all right.
Speaker 1: But Brian Hammrick, once again, good luck you on an assignment there on you onn assignment in.
Speaker 4: The High River.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before I go on to tell you, I'm out here in the middle of the Ohio River. We're going to doing a grill with bb riverboats. I'm out with the Indiana Conservation Officer Chris Steve Kenney gave me a ride allowing me to go out so we can see what's going on out here. They've got tactical team, swat teams everybody else going up on the bab You see that during the day. If that's what they're doing, it's a drill, but they're learning, you know, what can they do and how can they better if there's an incident on one of these these boats that sort of thing. So well, yeah, it's pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: Hon assignment. But once again, be careful. Smell the skanky odors of a skunk and somebody will pay four hundred dollars on a trip to the marijuana store to get it. But Brian Hamrick, once again, good luck on the boat and thanks again for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Brian, Thanks.
Speaker 2: Again, mister Cunningham. We're all in the same boat when it comes to that.
Speaker 3: Comedy and news are very close. So thank you.
Speaker 1: Just don't puke on the mound. That's all I ask. And Brian Hammrick, thank you very much. Let's continue with more your reaction to five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. If you got a puke on the mound to pitch like that, I may start. You can while I'm on the air on news radio seven hundred WLW the.
Speaker 4: Hold the booms like never before. Hit the music, Liam, hit the music.
Speaker 1: Another great afternoon and broadcast supermody is now beginning. Hopefully we'll continue until at least three o'clock and beyond, of course, I'll be with Eddie and the Rock at five oh seven, brought to you by Joseph Chevrolet and Coleraine, to pick up the pieces of all that was and all that is and all that can be. I wouldn't know one item that the Reds, the Reds who were dead and gone about a week ago. If they win tonight, and they're favored to win, by the way, they will be tied for second place, three games out of the wild card. And if the Reds can get to the wildcard. With the way Hunter Green is throwing the ball and Lodolo and Abbott, who knows what happens. So Hope Springs Eternal, don't give up yet. And if Hunter Green wants to puke and his glove during the game, I'm okay with that. Whatever it takes to pitch like he pitched last night. This could become like a putter or a putt, a golfer, maybe like a Nick Likins who has the yips and can't putt. So we'll see what happens there. But whatever it is, it is. And Hunter Green is now in the running for the Say Young Award, one of the top he's in the running. He's in the top three pitchers in the league. And we'll see what happens in October. But the reports of the red demise are somewhat premature, so we'll see what happens tonight. Then Kansas City comes to town, then they go to Toronto, and away we go. So keep Hope alive. Plus, as you know, schools are open today beginning today tomorrow Friday, based upon school districts, and then high school football starts this weekend and next weekend and tomorrow for the first time I have on the vice mayor of Covington, my hometown where I was born, where I was raised. I kept all my yesterday's Covington Saint E's and the vice mayor with me tomorrow about noon and more, and I would pick up the pieces. Now have you noticed I have a guest coming on after one o'clock from New Orleans. Jeff crue Air is an author, radio talk show host wrote a great column in townhall dot com, and he didn't bring up in his column. I'm gonna bring it up to you now that there appears to be a movement beginning now to get Joe Biden out of the presidency in September, but only if the polls indicate after the first debate September the tenth, that things are still packed and stacked and quiet and Kamala Harris needs a push or God forbid from their perspective, that the Trumpster comes back and is leading. I mean, poles don't count except the one on November the fifth. Polls are interesting, but they don't matter. But at this point the media loves the fact that Kamala Harris, who they despised about a year ago, is now leading in the three battleground states that matter, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. The top Democrats have now concocted a plan to usher Joe Biden out of the presidency and install Kamala Harris under the twenty fifth Amendment after the debate. If it is Germaine, if it's important, now, that's risky, very risky, because put her behind the resolute desk and she'll have to make policy decisions. God knows how that's going to transpire. Right now, we have the six Fleet steaming into the Mediterranean, we have nuclear powered submarines announced to where they are. We're telling Iran that if you launch a massive attack against Israel, there will be consequences, which I can tell you what the consequences will be.
Speaker 3: And who's making those decisions?
Speaker 1: Some have said, and I certainly agree, this is the most complicated foreign policy issue and theater of operations we've had since nineteen eighty nine, when the old Soviet Union opened up the walls and all hell broke, and we had somebody who was an expert in foreign policy at that time, Bush forty one. One thing he was great at was foreign policy in charge, and we ushered through about a ten to twenty year period of relative peace until, of course, nine eleven, when Islamic terrorists do what Islamic terrorists do. At this point, do you have some doubt as to who's in charge of the executive branch of government?
Speaker 4: I know those in Washington do. Who's making decisions?
Speaker 1: Who dispatched the sixth Fleet and nuclear submarines in and around Israel? Well, that would have been Lloyd Austin made that decision. And Anthony Blincoln, the Secretary of State, is running around the Middle East trying to stop a larger war. And who's making the decisions of what Blincoln should do and can't do, Well, that would be Anthony Blincoln. There's nobody in Washington who believes that Joe Biden is mentally competent to be the president. Now they know that, and they want to keep that from you, because if you find out that the Democratic Party, who said about three and a half weeks ago, Joe Biden, you can't run for re election, but you can still stay as the president making these important decisions at a critical time, you may have some angst against Kamala Harrison. The Democrat Party and the media will not allow that. So One of the top stories at Fox News is Biden remains bitter a top Democrats as they planned to formally usher him out the door. The biggest story in the world ought to be at least for the last two or three years, that Joe Biden has not been the president. He's on a beach, he's checked out. He's taking out more mortgages on his three homes. New York Post has a story that he's taken out thirty four second mortgages and the home equity loans, hopefully through McKinley Mortgage over the past several years because he has a cash problem. He doesn't know he has a cash problem, but you know, Hunter Biden can't do with Biden did for a decade or two with bags of cash dropped in Joe's lap. So now he's got a maybe because Hunter Biden's under all these indictments, that Joe Biden has to support himself. And so we have a presidency now during a critical time when the world's most evil powers in North Korea, Russia, China, Iran are making decisions knowing there's no one in charge of the executive branch of government in the White House. No one is in charge of the White House, and Biden himself remains extremely frustrated with Barack Hussein Obama, who was the instigator of getting him out of the out of the candidacy business and soon out of the White House.
Speaker 4: And he used Nancy.
Speaker 1: Pelosi as the fall woman to deliver the message to Biden that they had She had the votes in the House and in the Senate with Chuck Schumer to impose the twenty fifth Amendment, and Kamala Harri would sit immediately behind the resolute desk if you did not agree not to run for reelection this Sunday. The decision was made. On that Sunday morning. A guy named Cedric Richmond, who's the campaign chairman for Joe Biden when he was still running, was on CBS a Sunday morning and said, there's no way he's leaving the race. He's there for good, he's doing the job. He's a great president. And within about six hours the plug was pulled. As I predicted a course that Joe Biden would not be the nominated the Democrat Party. So at that point the Democratic Party, mainly consisting of Barack Hussein Obama and Nancy Pelosi, pulled the plug on Joe Biden. And now things have been so bad for Joe Biden's appearances in public, they're going to wait until after the debate the Democrats, those who run the White House, to determine whether to install Kamala Harris, who received zero Democratic primary votes to be the president. He appeared at a function yesterday in New Orleans. I'm going to bring this up with my guest at one oh five, Jeff crue Air, and he was he was alternating between yelling, screaming on one hand and whispering on the other. And at one point, Joe Biden forgot the name of Barack Hussein Obama. He said, among other things, I started this back during the administration a president, no joke, I started this thing.
Speaker 4: He forgot the name of Obama.
Speaker 1: So when more and more Americans and the media will not call him out until it's politically necessary, understand that we have an incompetent, mentally ill president in office as I speak, nothing's going to happen. He also in New Orleans told the false story about traveling seventeen thousand miles. Was Hijao Ping, the leader of China seventeen thousand miles? He started off speaking very softly with his eyes half shut. He seemed to have no energy, almost like he was half asleep. He then said, quote, you know, I.
Speaker 4: Traveled seventeen thousand miles with was she the president of the President of China?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: And then he talked about one point. He said, quote, we're mobilizing a whole country, a whole I'm going to quote his words. This is Joe Biden. We're mobilizing a whole country effort to cut American cancer deaths and half by twenty twenty. He said this yesterday. He don't know what year he's in. We have to quote, we have to mobilize a whole country effort to cut American cancer deaths in half by twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 1: So, Kamala Harris is going to be write this down along with my prediction that that Joe Biden will not run for reelection if it appears in September or October, the Kamala Harris has headed toward a defeat, which with the media support is unlikely. But if that appears the case, they will usher Joe Biden off the stage completely and install Kamala Harris into the presidency so she can run for reelection as the incumbent, having received not one vote in the Democratic primary or in twenty twenty for the presidency or in this particular race, sixteen million Democrats voted for Joe Biden, not one voted for Kamala Harris. That's what's coming.
Speaker 4: And it's all about politics, not about the survivability of the country, not about what's happening in Russia, not about what's happening with food and energy prices.
Speaker 1: None of that matters. What matters is keeping holding and dispensing power. That is what really matters. And so we'll see how that plays out over the next several weeks. But his performance New Orleans was a concern to everyone, and you probably didn't see it, Am I right about that.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: You didn't see it because the media did not want you to see it. If you had seen that. He seems to be going down here more sharply than June twenty seventh for the presidential debate. This has been what another two months or so. He is getting worse. He can't remember the name of Obama. He called his Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin quote, you know that black guy. He's a black man. Right, doesn't know who his secretary of Defense is, doesn't know under whose presidency he was the vice president?
Speaker 3: He doesn't know.
Speaker 1: And about a year ago when he sat for a deposition with an assistant to ag Robert Hurr, on his keeping classified documents and showing them to others, which is a felony. He asked the Robert Hurr, by the way, what years was I the vice president? Can you tell me he did? A year ago? He didn't know he was VP. Between twenty eight and twenty sixteen, he didn't know. And it's getting worse. But the media knows what's going on. The one hundred people men and women who control ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, New York Times, Washington Post, New Yorker Magazine that might be one to two hundred total people, they understand what I'm saying is absolutely accurate, but they don't want to tell you it's accurate because it makes them look bad. And secondly, it means it'll help Donald Trump. The main reason is they can't help Donald Trump. Anything that helps Donald Trump is something they will not cover. They will cover stories about JD. Vance maybe having sex with a couch, which is a lie, or JD. Vance dressing with a female rig wig about when he was in college. They'll make that a big story, right, But the fact that we have American forces on the edge of World War III, controlled by commander in chief who's on the beach is not an important matter for you to know about. According to Jeff Krueir is coming up in about fifteen minutes, you could not have watched Joe Biden and New Orleans come away thinking that guy's mentally alert, mentally competent to make big decisions at a critical time. No one's making the decisions except those in charge of the agencies. They're marching without orders of the so called quote commander in chief, and that is scary. And if you know about these things, if the occasional low information a voter discovers these things, they might start blaming the Democrats for the circumstances in which we currently find ourselves. But I guess they don't want you to know that we don't have a president and the vice president knows exactly By the way, she said she was the last person in the room. Every big decision Joe Biden ever made. Last person she said she personally met with him at least once a week, sometimes twice a week in person, and found him going to be sharp as a knife, asking inquisitive questions on top of his game until the course it was not on top of his game, which was June twenty seventh. And no one can ask her that question because she won't do news conferences because there's no one home. The light's on, but nobody's home, and nor will she do news conferences.
Speaker 4: What she's going to do is.
Speaker 1: Do an interview with sixty minutes or at Joe Scarborough and that'll be it. Then she can say, look, I've already done the news conference. I'm on a bus tour and I don't have time for all this. So she will pick a friendly venue and hide herself from the reality of her ability to do the job. The press is hoping you will not notice that they're covering Biden and Kamala Harris by not covering her record on real issues such as inflation, immigration, education, city crime, taxes, and so on. They're hoping that you understand they don't have to cover it because, after all, she's a person of color, and she's a female, and she'd be the first female person of color to be the president, and that's what's important. In the traditional presidential campaign, there's discussions of actual issues and like the economy, immigration, taxes, healthcare, foreign policy, not in this one. It's been disastrous for four years and it's going to get a lot worse.
Speaker 3: So let's continue with more.
Speaker 1: Coming up after one o'clock today is Jeff crue Air wrote a column from town hall dot com about Biden's appearance in New Orleans. How disastrous it was, Let's continue with more.
Speaker 4: Reds. Baseball kicks off at five forty tonight. They win tonight, they're tied for second place, and the heartbeat gets stronger all on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: Both bookies are fighting for positions, the veterans are fighting to keep its put up or.
Speaker 4: Shut up time.
Speaker 6: Ingles Training can listen for the latest on seven hundred w ls up the home of the best Bengals government.
Speaker 4: When you're way to our twenty twenty four i R Radio Music Festival presented by Capital subtember.
Speaker 1: Pins also an author of many books. He has to call him up at town Hall dot com, which kind of nails at. Kamala Chamillion has no principles, only ambitions, and Jeff crue air. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. In one section you have on it, it's a small item about morphing in and now a fiscal conservative that wants to have no tax on tips, and she's acting as if it's an original idea. Plus or column have the comments of her dad talking about marijuana use in Jamaica, plus other information just on that point. Are you kind of shocked at this idea? Here?
Speaker 3: We are getting ready.
Speaker 1: I guess for the Democratic National Convention that according to the polling, she's up three to five points in all the battleground stake she can't lose given no interviews. And when she does give an interview, Jeff, it's going to be with sixty Minutes or with Jeff, Joe Scarborough and Zika Prazinski, so it.
Speaker 3: Won't really be an interview.
Speaker 1: Can't explain just that no tax on tips and how this shape shifter is likely to win the presidency according to the experts.
Speaker 5: You know, Bill, thanks for having me. You're you're exactly right. I mean, she is doing nothing. She's saying nothing. There's nothing on her website. She's done no news conferences, no interviews. She's saying the same caned speech in her quote unquote rallies. The media is just boosting her because they say she's joyful, they say she's got a good vibe. They're they're going all out. I mean, Bill, I've never seen me. I know, the media is horrible and they're left wing and they're they're always pushing Democrats, but they have gone above and beyond this time because they're taking some one who is VP in a failed administration and trying to turn her into a female version of Barack Obama. They're trying to say that she's got the same kind of political magnetism that Barack Obama had, and I'm sorry she doesn't. I mean, she's the word salad queen. She can't talk with that a teleprompter. She's gotten herself into all kinds of problems throughout the Biden administration. Everything he gave or she failed at. So I mean, I'm hoping and praying that the American people are not going to fall for this.
Speaker 1: Bill Well, I fear they will, because it is hard for any Republican to win the White House. Seven of the last eight elections for the President, the Democrats won the popular vote, So for the Republican to win, you got to have to kind of thread the need it will not make any mistakes, and that's unlikely. I think the odds are her winning the popular vote are pretty good. That means the Trumpster's got to thread the need on it. And I just love the comment you have in your college about her father, Donald Donald J.
Speaker 3: Harris. This is beautiful.
Speaker 1: He is an emeritus professor of economics at Stanford, and he did not feel the joy when his daughter joked in the interview about about Jamaican smoking pot. Now this arises when she prosecuted like two thousand people in the city of San Francisco were smoking pot. Then she goes on an interview like in nineteen twenty twenty says, yeah, I smoked pot all the time, and I inhaled, showing herself to be and she said, you know, my father's from Jamaica. On as if the Rafasarians are smoking pot. And the father said, this is if this was happening to the Trumpster, it'd be major stories.
Speaker 3: But this is Professor Harris.
Speaker 1: Her dad referring to half my family is from Jamaica, which means they're pot heads. He said, quote my dear departed grandmothers who's extraordinary legacy described in a recent essay on this website, as well as my diseased parents must be turning in their grave right now to see their family's name, their family's reputation, and proud Jamaican identity being connected in any way, jokingly or not, with the fraudulent stereotypes of pot smoking joy seekers and the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically disassociate ourselves from this travesty quote unquote, and that's the father of Kamala Harris. Wait a minute, and you have the quote there, which I hadn't seen before, And is that a recent quote? Can you imagine if Donald Trump's father, of course Fred's been dead for ready here would disassociate himself from his son who's running for president. That'd be a big story. So when did the father make this make this quote?
Speaker 5: So the father made this quote when she was running for president. And you know she went on the Breakfast Club this show and talked about how she was a big Snoop Dogg fan, and you know she smoked inhaled and this all is about joy it's all about joy Bill and the father was just so insulted that she dragged Jamaica into it and impumed you know, all Jamaicans. So you know, he lashed out. And you know this how she doesn't talk about her father much. She doesn't. You don't see him at the events. There's obviously and a strange relationship there between the father and Kamala Harris even five years later. So I thought it was interesting to bring it up because of course, if it were Trump, the media would make a big deal about it. You know, they've had these disgruntled Trump niece all over the place because you know she's got a problem with Donald Trump. To give her a lot of attention.
Speaker 2: But where's the father?
Speaker 5: I mean, I haven't seen anything with the father ever since she became the coronated queen of the Democrat Party.
Speaker 1: Well, the media will not beat a door, beat a path to his door Stanford, because that doesn't fit the Dye tribe of joy and happiness and the glory she can bring. And I another party column involves racism of Joe Biden's school bussing. For those who may not recall, in twenty nineteen, she was at one of those one of those great democratic debates, and she called Joe Biden a racist. Quote there was a little girl in California who was part of the second class to integrate her public schools, and she was bussed to school every day, and that little girl was me. And in effects you say, Harris called Joe Biden a racist and then on twenty twenty was more than happy to accept his invitation to the VP. And so in during her tenures VP, Harris often praised Biden and vows for his mental acuity and highlighting her very strained relationship with the truth. So explain, how do you call media reporting? Is that Joe Biden, Jill Biden, the first lady, so to speak, as a serious case of the go gou ta Kamala Harris. But he promised to appoint a black female to be the vice president. But I dare you to bring up the idea that she's the queen of DEI I dare you to bring that up, Joe Biden. I dare you to say that the Supreme Court Justice Jackson Katanji Jackson was picked because she was a black female.
Speaker 3: I dare you to do that.
Speaker 1: Of course, Joe Biden himself said, you know what, I'm going to pick a black female identity politics.
Speaker 3: And nobody brought that up.
Speaker 1: So she was able to matriculate herself through that with the library, and it worked and the media went along with it.
Speaker 5: You know, it's so phony. She blasted Joe Biden more than anybody else in that debate, and then of course he winds up picking her all part of probably what he had to promise James Clyburn to get Cliburn's support in South Carolina. Remember that candidacy was dead. Cliburn saved him in South Carolina, and then when he went one in South Carolina big time, he just raced to the nomination after that. So he owed Cliburn. So of course he picks Kamala Harris, he picks the Supreme Court justice, and you know that they were both DEDI selections.
Speaker 1: Don't I dare you to say that? Come on, come on, I mean, how can you say such things? When Joe Biden himself said, I dare you just bring that up? That's really unkind of you to do. So that's terrible, that's terrible, right, And how about last year I had the headlines from Newsweek New Yorker magazine. ABC News had a story a year ago they were all saying, if Joe Biden is going to succeed for a second term, he must get rid of Kamala Harris as his VP. She's a drag on a ticket because she's not mentally competent, doesn't do any chores well, she can't. She has no electoral strength at all. A year ago the media was saying, get rid of her, and now she's doon of Mark's.
Speaker 3: It's a wonderful metamorphosis. Have you have you observed that.
Speaker 5: You know, Bill, it's what TDS will do, see you Trump arrangement syndrome. They are so afraid of Donald Trump getting elected. They're gonna turn Kamala Harris into the Second Coming. They're going to make her out to be the best politician of all time. That she's so smart, got the vibe, got the joy, got everything going with her, had a great VP selection, even though we know the guy is a super radical leftist communist. Uh, they're going to turn them into you know, the I mean, the best political pairing of all time, and I want it's all about their their hatred of Trump. Bill.
Speaker 1: In fact, I watched Morning Joe a couple of days ago, so you don't have to. And he made the reference that that this is like peanut butter and jelly, This like chocolate and nuts. You get him together and these two Kamala Harris and uh and Walls, Tim Walls are like, this is like jelly. Saloa to peanut butter. Her she's by the way, chocolate, say hello to nuts. And these two come together and they just glow.
Speaker 5: I think it's more like Stalin. And now I think that's what we're looking at more likely, Bill.
Speaker 1: Now another issue is that the world appears to be on the edge of World War three, and this is the time we need a president in office who's on top of his game, can make the telephone calls, make the promises. Look at all the difficulties in Ukraine. When Ukraine has invaded Russia and there's two hundred thousand Russians heading east.
Speaker 3: To get out of the way.
Speaker 1: There have thousands of Russian soldiers are surrendering to Ukraine. And on top of that, somebody dispatched the six fleet and nuclear submarines in and around Iran, and Anthony Blink and his Secretary of States running around the world trying to tamp it down. Who's the commander in chief, who's conducting American foreign policy? Lloyd Austin, who, by the way, Biden calls you know that black man. He can't recall the name of his secretary of Defense about two weeks ago. You know, you know that black man, that's Lloyd Austin, says, anyone and think that the president is in charge. He is on the beach somewhere in Delaware getting his legs up like crab legs.
Speaker 5: Jill Bill, he was right here in New Orleans yesterday and he was talking about cancer research that they're funding and doing university. And he gave a speech and again he said it was twenty twenty, so he got his date wrong. And then again he did this whispering followed by yelling. You know, that's his combination. He whispers and then starts yelling. I mean, for no good reason, he just started yelling. And this is at a cancer research event, nothing you should be getting angry about. But the man obviously is ill, and you get angry. You know, in that kind of condition that he's in, he's not leaving anything. Bill, He's no commander in chief. We have a world in crisis. We don't know who's in charge.
Speaker 2: That's the real question.
Speaker 5: Who is in charge of our country?
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I've had some political pundits say to me that after the convention and sometime in about two weeks and sometime in September, Joe Biden's going to finally recognize that he's mentally incompetent. Somebody would tell him that you're mentally incompetent and you're not going to be the president anymore, like just like Nancy Pelosi and the King, Jefferies and Barack Hussein Obama told him, You're gone a bloodless coup. That this ought to be one of the biggest stories in the world. When the Democrats say he's competent enough to stay in the presidency, but he's so mentally incompetent he can't run for office. I don't know how you scare those two things, but at some points he can't. And some say Kamala Harris will become the acting president before the election if the poll numbers go down. What about that idea president acting president Harris?
Speaker 5: I agree with you. I think that is likely to happen because that will give her a boost. Then she's going to be running as a quote unquote incumbent, and now I'll make it even more difficult for Donald Trump. You laid it out perfectly as to what Republicans are facing in this election. I mean, the popular vote is going to be won by Kamala Harris. We just got to win these battleground states and win the electoral college like we did, you know, in in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 7: So we've got a tall order.
Speaker 5: And you know, it looks like we're only going to have one debate on ABC. There might be another one on the twenty fifth, hopefully, but those are going to be the only chances. She's not going to do. I mean, Bill, she's not going to do news conferences and interviews, see very limited media exposure. Why should she. She's gained all this traction in the polls by doing nothing, so it's working.
Speaker 2: He's going to keep doing nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, like Joe Scarborugh said about a week ago, she's running a perfect campaign. Hasn't done a thing wrong. And I'm thinking after the debate, guess who won the debate already September tenth, Kamala Harris was wonderful. She held Donald Trump up the public's rutiny. She's now identified who Trump is. And then after the polls come out and they say Kamala Harris won the debate and she's still up. Why would she agree to any second or third debate? That would be stupid.
Speaker 2: She won't. She won't. She won't.
Speaker 5: You're right, she won't. The only reason she would is if she had a catastrophe and needs to recover and had some kind of a major dip in the polls. Otherwise that's going to be it. That'll be the one and only debate.
Speaker 1: Well, I think we're in trouble. And Kamala Chamillion has no principles, only ambitions, and she's a shape shifter. When she was in San fran San Francisco, she ran left of the liberal Democrats and that's not much room out there. And now that she's running to get moderate vote. She's in favor of energy production, she's in favor of more jobs. It's a great economy, the inflation numbers look great. And immigration. We're going to really focus on immigration.
Speaker 2: Yay.
Speaker 3: We're going to help the middle class, yay.
Speaker 4: I tell you what.
Speaker 1: On day one, I'm gonna lower the price of groceries yay.
Speaker 3: And that's it.
Speaker 1: And at this point, Jeff, we get the government we deserve, and that worries me greatly. With Tim Waltz half a beat heartbeat from the presidency and then Kamala Harris conducting the presidency with Barack Hussein Obama looking over her shoulder. But Jeff, I know things are good in Louisiana. Can't say much about New Orleans, but things are good in Louisiana. And once again, I read your stuff all the time, but ever thought about it, Ever thought about leaving New Orleans and maybe go north in the northern parts of Louisiana and get away from that mayor.
Speaker 3: Every think of that all the time, all the time, all the time.
Speaker 5: But you know, New Orleans is one of those unique places in the world. It's got attractions that north the city has, and even a mayor like LaToya Cantrell can't desploy that. So there's still things about New Orleans that keep me there.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens in the Democratic Convention, and I'm with the great debate and after that the elect and is locked in for the next two months, and away we go. Jeff crewe Air, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and Jeff, you're a great American.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thank you, Bill much appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more and uh, that's it. And a year ago she was incompetent. And now Kamala Harris is the second coming of Joan of Arc with little mixer, Margaret Thatcher with middle class values. It's it's amazing to watch this transformation. Bill Cunningham every day on News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Oh, look, Mike Jordan, Oh this ball news every where? Back there, Mike calder Nikoldolo, we got this with Deep and Dog nine to two. Oh my goodness, Hello, Ellen.
Speaker 6: Get a Ridge and Cardinals tonight at five Ford on seven hundred w l W and seven hundred w l w's live stream of though we iHeartRadio Act.
Speaker 1: You know I texted with Paul Look this morning about morgane and what's going on with that. Rates are dropping right now at McKinley Mortgage.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: It's a great time to call. McKinley Mortgage been out of for about twenty five years. Experts in placing your loan with competing banks to get you the best deal imaginable all at McKinley Mortgage, saving many customers about two thousand dollars per month off their total debt, getting rid of the credit card, death or car loans, and more. Now it's a great time to call McKinley Mortgage. If you close your refinance between August and twenty eighth and September the sixth, he gets to skip payments in September and October. Put those moneys in your pocket too. First payment out due until November. Get mckilly mortgage and get approved the same day to purchase a brand new home. Take the approval with you in your pocket. And they also have first time home buyer programs that have down payment help. Down payment help McKinley can get you a fixed rate home equity loan. They are ubiquitous in finding and placing the great loans for you to save you serious money. Paul luck is a great American the number to call once again. McKinley Mortgage rates have drop bestlow rates dot com rock.
Speaker 4: God segment. You have some shocking information about the tennis tournament. Willie the stood reporters of Proud Service of your local Tamestar Heating and air Conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati. Call the experts at Preferred Home Comfort at five, one, three, eight, nine to two hv A c Sports. You gotta get that going on starting now because it's hot out there.
Speaker 3: Get to Tamestar and get to Buker as fast as you can.
Speaker 4: When went up to the Cincinnati Open this morning, Willie, the place is packed. Uh. Paula Bedosa of Spain defeats Cincinnati's Peyton Sterns among the ladies six two, seven six.
Speaker 3: Can you pronounce the female tennis players' names? No, go ahead?
Speaker 4: Number nine on the men's side, Number nine Stefanos Sissypas, Sissy Paus with eighteen aces knocks off Yon Leonard Struff in three sets.
Speaker 3: Can you spell Sissy pass without looking down?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: And you all know, just win in twenty twenty and we don't do it again in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: Can't take it right now? Men's top seedy onic Sinner is an action at Mason tonight, Cinner is seated above Alcatraz Alcarez. Why because he's better? I don't know right now. He's better. That's that is a good question.
Speaker 1: I asked a good mim, you mean to tell me that Carlos Alcatraz is below a guy named Sinner?
Speaker 4: Right, so's Djokovic?
Speaker 5: Pot?
Speaker 4: What So's joking? He's not there?
Speaker 1: But well, but Cinner mean didn't Alcatraz win Wimbledon this year?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't remember if he did. He beat Joe, he beat the Joker in straight sets.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying I don't know. I mean, I'm just saying, why number ones? You need to know. This is the number one seed here he's saying two is Alcatraz?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 4: Go ahead, he's in action. And then tonight the women's top seed, Ego Swaytech will be on court and Daniel Medvedev, the fourth seed, who is Tech playing? I want to try see if you can pronounce, have no idea, And Francis Tafoe is in action tonight. Hunter Green puked on the mound again last night, and he only allowed to run and seven innings in a route to his ninth win. He can do that all day long. So Red's beat the Cardinals four to one. How does it? He puked through the webbing of his glove, so the umpires don't see that.
Speaker 1: Second base umpires looking at him and night. Right, Yeah, don't you put then the ball in the glove?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: What the vomit is? And then he pitches?
Speaker 4: Maybe that's the key.
Speaker 9: Game.
Speaker 4: Game lasted last night an hour and fifty nine minutes. You could have went to the baseball game and saw the second half of FC Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: When he steps in the box, he's unrecognizable. He's like you talked about.
Speaker 4: He's completely erect. Seven fastest, second fastest game at Great American Ballpark. The reds Now have won twelve of their last twenty. They're third of the NL Central fifty nine and sixty one, two under five hundred for the first time since July thirteenth.
Speaker 1: Win tonight and they're tied for second place, three out of the wild card.
Speaker 4: And then Kansas City, here we come. Look on some win Saturday and Sunday. They're coming here to get some pretty women.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Let's see six five forty Sports Talk, Ralph's American Grill Inside Pitch and at Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game.
Speaker 1: You know you don't play a lot of golf segment, but every now and then a golfer will get the yips right.
Speaker 3: In which he just can't put the ball.
Speaker 1: Something happens mentally and there's a disconnect between your hands and the ball. When your hands get disconducted from the ball, you got a problem. It's called the yips. Does Hunter Green have the yips? But it involves puking on the mountain. We if he does that, I mean he allowed a run in seven innings? Will he allowed what four hits and struck out eight? He can puke all he wants, as far as I'm concerned. Did he change gloves?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't think so. I don't know. Oh, we need information on this Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits Wine and Tobacco and Party Town, twelve convenient locations and beautiful Northern Kentucky with the largest bourbon selection in the tri state Good Spirits and Party Town. The Bengals are headed for the windy city of Chicago, not to go to the Democratic National Convention, but they're going to be having a couple of practices tomorrow against the Chicago Bears. Over and under at least a half a dozen fights in the practices over the next couple of days. We may play on it.
Speaker 1: Only have one practice because it's too much fighting right off, and they play at local time at noon on Saturday.
Speaker 4: When I like O never heard of the Bengals playing an afternoon game in preseason. I can't remember the last time that happened.
Speaker 2: I think you and I really need to sit down and have a chat with Willy. Willy start to sound more and more and more like a Democrat every day.
Speaker 3: That had a band.
Speaker 4: I have to have purevoll. That's Ai right there, that's Ai. I thought it was. I thought that was Sheriff Jones.
Speaker 1: You know, Barry Larkin is one of those characters that the all time great shortstop Barry Larkin, right, one of the few reds ever to be born here? Right to have an MVP here, I have ninety five World Series ring here to be in the Hall of Fame here. Only player to do that, I think is number fourteen.
Speaker 3: Is that correct?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 1: Because Johnny Bench, Joe Morgan, Jose Rio not here. Right, So you got Larkin born here here. I went to Saint John to play for the Eagles. He then goes to uh Mueller and couldn't get into the Deer Park, and then Michigan, then out to the Denver Bears. Then he's brought up with still remember Kurt still willing him fighting it out. Yes, but here's Larkin, MVP right, ring World Series, right, hometown boy, many, many time All Star and the Hall of Fame. So when he gives when he says on the air last night, you don't win playing five hundred baseball, he kind of went out that there needs to be a sense of urgency and passion that the club. He talked about loop Panella lighting them up.
Speaker 4: Lou Panella said the Inquirer that he put that uniform on to kick her.
Speaker 1: You know what you mean, donkey, correct, So I'm saying right now. Larkin went on to say, these guys need to be pushed.
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting here just thinking about myself and Eric Davis and what he did for my career. What he did is challenged me. He went after me. He didn't let me just go out there and play. He told me, it's unacceptable for you to be a five hundred ball player. That is unacceptable.
Speaker 8: And I'm talking about the significance of the passage of time, oh boy, the significance of the past.
Speaker 4: They don't need her. I guarantee you.
Speaker 8: That when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to lay these wires, what we need to do to create these jobs. And there is such great significance to the passage of time when we think about a day in the life of our children.
Speaker 4: When is her economic plan? Is that on Friday that she's going to announce that. She says that, but we'll see what happens. It'll be I can't wait for that. That it'll be a block. Well, the media will say it's similar to the Magna Carta. It'll be the greatest document.
Speaker 1: Ever put our CNN will and I'll say this is Can you watch CNN anymore?
Speaker 3: No, I can't do it.
Speaker 4: And then and then the Trumpster talks about economics today. What he needs to do is get off quit thinking about like I got I got this many people, She's got that many people at rallies. He needs to stay on point.
Speaker 1: Economy, economy, inflation, inflation, immigration, immigration, that's it, and and uh war war Yeah whatever. I got a text here from Jeff Beckham, David David, that's right, he says, listening to her, I started puking two weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Now can you imagine that for the next four years plus. No.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just well, is this are these comments by Barry Larkin? I may move to Saskatchewan.
Speaker 3: An attack on David Bell, a faller, a fellow or grant.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking what David Bell ought to do is get Larkin and bran cowboy to get the cowboy, get the coaches out of there, let them go, Let the close the doors and let Larkin and the cowboy Jeff Brantley do it.
Speaker 3: Talk to him about World Championship Baseball.
Speaker 4: They won't. They won't need the doors open. They'll they'll run through them when those two get done with them. Did not see that? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Well, that's what Brantley said. He didn't see it coming.
Speaker 4: Soccer Will he? Philadelphia Union stops the run of the FC Cincinnati in the League's Cup, the Orange and Blue losing last night, so the FCC will now their next match and the MLS will be on Saturday, August twenty fourth at Inner Miami. CF. Will he or won't he Messy play? I'd say no, but I don't know. I mean, I don't know. Isn't he playing one of those other things? I don't know. I think he's been hurt. So I don't know. I don't know what to say. But as Larkin going after David Bell, no, I don't think so he's just tell him like it is, says Louke.
Speaker 1: Panelo went out there and said, we're going. Lou was interviewed about a week ago, and what did you say.
Speaker 4: I put that uniform on and I'm going to the gas. Now that's the guy right there. That's what the Reds need to do. Start getting medieval on somebody's you know what.
Speaker 1: When you're tied down like a goat, and that guy says, give me the blow torch and the Plyers bingo, you're gonna have a bad day, would you agree. Bruce Willis comes down with the sword medieval on your he gets the shotgun right boom. The bad guy's lying there and he says, give me the blow torch and the Plyers correct. You know it's gonna be a bad afternoon.
Speaker 4: Not you don't need any more you we're not gonna get any morphine.
Speaker 1: So I don't know when Hunter Biden's got to quit puking. No, Hunter Green, I'm the Hunter Biden. He's en gonna be pukeing too. In a few weeks.
Speaker 10: He's gonna cut in the sun of President Joe Biden, who was a former crack attic.
Speaker 4: Let's just call it.
Speaker 2: What it is.
Speaker 4: Yes, he was on crack. I said it that way about lam them. I can see it that way about the son of the President of the United States. He was on crack, stephen A.
Speaker 10: They recently found cocaine in the White House, by the way, no evidence that it was his. Nothing, Although in old the years I've been alive, I've not heard of cocaine being in the White House.
Speaker 4: This is the first time. Tell you, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We have chaos everywhere we look at all the way chaos everywhere.
Speaker 3: Every inch of the of the earth is in chaos.
Speaker 1: And you told me the finals of the Western Southern Cincinnati Open is Monday, Monday.
Speaker 3: Why is it Monday?
Speaker 4: Because John Barrett wanted it that way. No, it's because of the Olympics. It's the Olympics thing or something. Does that mean it was the aftermath of the Olympics. I don't I don't know. I don't care.
Speaker 3: Let him play, Let them play.
Speaker 4: Be packed. It's packed out there. Anyway.
Speaker 1: I'll take Altis over Jackson or Big Mason I don't like a man named Sinner.
Speaker 3: I don't like that I like Alcatraz Carlows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I can't believe it's not right Number one. I don't make them up. I don't make up the rankings.
Speaker 3: Nine segment. Be prepared to get me out of the student's report.
Speaker 4: But I'd like to have a pow wow if I can meet with Barry Larkin, Jeff Brantley, Jose Rio, Todd Benzinger, and a sweet lou Panella and Ron Oster.
Speaker 1: Put those guys together, go in the room and say, guys, you've got a chance right here. Oh, you're gonna win the night. Be three games out of the wildcard. We got one hell of a pitching stand.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: They go into a short series and guess.
Speaker 4: What what happened to the d Backs the Snakes last year?
Speaker 3: Remember that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they march to glory and they're still hot. The d Backs are playing well. Yeah, and look at the Phillies. The Phillies have just dropped off the map.
Speaker 1: They can't win. No, But Barry Larkin knows what it takes to be a winner. He says, Saint John Eagle, He's a Red, He's an All Star, He's a Hall of Fame, man of Mueller. He's an MVP, a man of Moeller. Right, try to get into Deer Park. We said no. Then he goes to Michigan place three years, then goes to the Denver Bears there and then comes here with Kurt Stillwell and kicks ass like mister ass correct, and he's saying, this team has to have a sense of urgency.
Speaker 4: You got to win tonight or or you send in Kamala the Ugandan Giants along with George anymore, George the animal Steel. They can get those two together for a match, right, put them into Red Reds clubhouse. They coming out with Rick Stowe and Mark Stowe.
Speaker 3: I like those guys.
Speaker 4: Two o seven.
Speaker 1: Today we got the Attorney General David Yosta on to talk about First Energy and the Milford City manager that what here's to be a PERV what the guy named dos Doss, Milford city manager soliciting sex from a fifteen year old in the Dayton area and he's like forty two years old and is now he's looking at a hard time, Daddy, hard time. I think that was the first time. And my dad segment, please get us out of the student's report. Mister ag is standing.
Speaker 4: By Willie and utter of a hot day here in the tri State and the tennis tournament, and the reds are hot too. We leave you with the immortal words of the Student Triple.
Speaker 11: We all sing happy tunes. And when we all sing happy tunes and sing Merry Christmas and wish each other Merry Christmas, these children are not going to have them merry Christmas. How dare we speak merry Christmas? How dare we.
Speaker 3: Santa Claus? He's gonna lose.
Speaker 1: I would play that thedess and with Sata every twenty minutes for the rest of the campaign. And she's claiming that jd Vance is weird and she wants to eliminate Christmas.
Speaker 4: He was at the ten this tournament last night.
Speaker 1: I saw that with oushat and protection. Check them checking out the action segment.
Speaker 4: Thank you for your involvement and try try to be relevant, Okay, Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW. I want to learn how to cook, but I keep ordering takeout.
Speaker 12: I plan to rearrange my closet, but I stopped after picking the close up off the floor. Accomplishing goals is hard, but when your goal is to learn a new language, Babbel.
Speaker 4: Makes it easy in just fifteen minutes a day.
Speaker 12: Babbel's award winning language learning app will help you start speaking another language, start having conversations in as little ast three weeks.
Speaker 4: Come on to Tepel, Come on top wuz Wuzu.
Speaker 12: Babbel's bite sized lessons make it easy to learn words and phrases you'll actually use. So when someone asks how's your French going, you can say.
Speaker 2: Mabene am cove Long is landa punk cosmajel.
Speaker 12: When you want to really learn another language, it starts with babbel Fable Language for Life. Celebrating ten million subscription sold. Now try Babble for free at babble dot com. Just go to babbel dot com and start learning a new language today. That's babble dot com ba bb el dot com.
Speaker 13: Veterans, did you know VA mortgage rates have plummeted and you can now access up to one hundred percent of your home's equity and turn that into cash right now? Hey, it's Roger Moore, President and CEO of Loan Promto announcing our Via Equity advantage program. This VA offer can get you fifty seventy one hundred thousand cash out with no junk fees and no hassle With APRS. In the fives, you can pay off all those credit cards, personal loans, car loans and get one easy to manage payment. Veterans, we help save on average eight hundred and fifty dollars per month and listen. If you're a veteran with a current mortgage rate over six point two five percent, we can do a streamline refinance with no income verification and no appraisal, sending you hundreds a month At Loan Prompto. We respect what you've done for our country, and we show it. Call now and ask bet our special VA Equity Advantage Program five one three three eight hundred fifteen fifty five one three eight hundred fifteen to fifty Loan Prompto dot Com five one three eight hundred fifteen fifty.
Speaker 2: Equal Housing lender in MLS one sixty six one seven eighty one subject to lender approval in MLS Consumer Access dot Org.
Speaker 4: Genesis Diamonds. Most extreme value on diamonds is coming to an end. You have until Sunday at five pm to get the price of a lifetime on a certified GI eight coup.
Speaker 5: Of a thousand oughts all I made you, I'll break a thousand all.
Speaker 1: I'm the great American based in which the Ohio Jurney General David Yost has agreed to settle the largest bribery and money laundering scandal in state history. It appears and on behalf of the state of Ohio. David Yost as agreed to a settlement from a First Energy to the tune of about twenty million dollars. This is on top of the two hundred and thirty million dollars that the FEDS charged First Energy for a bribery scheme that puts several in jail and a couple of bullets in people's heads through suicide. And David yos to welcome again to the bill Cunningham shows, our Attorney General. Can you give those living in the tri statea capsule of what this settlement means with the First Energy?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'd be glad to. But let me begin by telling you that because of the political ramifications of this case and my aspirations for the next gubernatorial election, I recused myself from this case some months ago, and I am in the blind about I found out when you did about the settlement, which was actually negotiated by the Deputy Attorney General for Law Enforcement, Carol O'Brien, who is leading that task force. Now that being said, I obviously have since seen the settlement agreement. It calls for a twenty million dollar cash payment. Five hundred thousand dollars of that is going to be spent for a consultant who is going to go through First Energies new policies, and make sure that the reforms that we think are there are actually there and working. In addition to that, they have pledged their continuing cooperation with the criminal prosecution, which courses the that's the mothership here. We're going after the guys that actually did the bribing, actually came up with the corrupt scheme. They're currently under indictment, Mike Dowling and Chuck Jones. We used to have Sam Ren Dazzo, and as you mentioned, he tragically committed suicide after he was indicted. But First Energy has been cooperative, it is going to continue to be cooperative. I guess one other thing that I would say, Bill, that is really important here is you can't put the corporation in jail. You could certainly charge them, and you can convict them, but you can't put them in jail. And none of the people that were involved in this are still at First Energy. Every one of them has been sacked, they have turned their board over. So prosecuting the corporation at this point would be basically penalizing the rate player payers and penalizing the people that work there that literally have nothing to do with Chuck Jones and his dirty deal.
Speaker 1: All right, Dave, you know assistant a generic way, because First Energy, like Douke Energy, which is unconnected to this, as a corporation, if the Feds find First Energy two hundred and thirty mil and the state find them twenty mil, and that's like a quarter of a billion dollars, And someone in the newsroom said to me, what doesn't that mean they take that quarter of a billion dollars that they paid and fined and simply incorporated into rate increases that ultimately the customers are going to pay the money, because if the if First Energy completely goes out of business, there's be an energy problem, especially northern Ohio. But is it true that they can build that into a rate increase that the taxpayer rate payer actually pays it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's not true. Now, It's true in the sense that without rate payers there is no company. But look, this is an investor owned corporation. It's a for profit corporation, and the investors get payouts in the form of dividends or they sell their shares, but they've got an equity there and the company makes a profit. So this is not something that under Ohio law they can pass along to the rate payers and say, look, we have to pay a quarter billion dollars, so guess what your rates are going to go up. This comes out of their dividends, their profits.
Speaker 1: So in reality, those who are making the money from First Energy will be paying the bill and not those who pay the bills directly or indirectly. Because I would think at some point I saw I'm wrong in being somewhat jaded and saying the rate payers are going to pay this, you're saying they're not.
Speaker 7: Again, these are for profit companies. The regulatory process does not allow this to be passed back to the rate payers. This has got to come out of their profits.
Speaker 1: Now, who's continuing the criminal prosecution of the executives and First Energy? Is that you or someone else?
Speaker 7: That's Carol Hamilton O'Brien. You know there are political repercussions potentially from this case, and I didn't want to have the integrity of the case questioned because I might be a candidate in the future. So I've taken my hands off the wheel. I was obviously involved through the early part of the case, and as time has gone on and facts have developed, it was the ethical thing to do. It was the right thing to do, because the most important thing here is to get justice, to hold these wrongdoers, these criminals accountable in the court of law.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Secondly, here in Cincinnati, we have a fine community called Milford, the home of the Fighting Eagles, and I used to play them in basketball all the time when I was at Deer Park, and it says here that you would you win? You know, we did win. We won the league title that year. They had good players named Little John and my burs but we took him down. But nonetheless, it says here that you, the state Attorney General was caused to be indicted Michael Doss. Doss Doss of Milford, haven't met the guy. Don't want to meet the guy. And seemingly he was undercovered. He was undercover activities of the Miami Valley Human Trafficking task Force discovered that he tried to buy sex from a person he believed to be a fifteen year old girl. And I seen the photo of this guy. He appears to be forty something years old. Tell me about the Miami Valley Human Trafficking Task Force and why you cause the indictment of mister Doss.
Speaker 7: So, the Miami Canty Human Trafficking Task Force is one of the task forces that our office has set up around the state. We work with local agencies, so everything from the local police up to the fads are part of his task force. And one of the things this particular group does. One of their tactics is they will put up an ad for sex for hire and see who answers it, and then you know, they'll play it out from there. This particular fellow thought he was answering an ad to have sex with a fifteen year old girl who was engaging in prostitution. He had multiple lengthy conversations over time, they discussed possible sex acts. I mean, his stuff would turn your stomach, Bill and ultimately it ended up in his arrest. So we will prove up the case in.
Speaker 5: The court.
Speaker 7: He's currently charged with importuning and I think that there may be additional charges forthcoming.
Speaker 1: I would anticipate this wasn't his first rodeo. That perverts that do this don't do it one time when they're forty two years old. Probably it's happened before. Is that what you're talking about? In fact, if you can just notify the American people, if someone as a child or someone under age that had relations with mister DAWs come forward, but you anticipate there may be additional charges.
Speaker 7: I think there will be additional charges in this case, but let's let the facts play out. And of course, if anyone recognizes this guy's photograph as somebody who's hanging around their kids or whatever, please contact the Miami Valley Human Trafficking Task Force. We would love to hear about that.
Speaker 1: And lastly, Attorney General David Yost, it's one thing if someone's twenty five or thirty years old and they're doing these activities, they should be held to account. But when a public official, he was making one hundred thousand dollars a year plus benefits representing the City of Milford, I'm sure I got statements served from the City of Milford. They're shocked that this happened. They had no clue whatsoever was engaged in such activities. Do you lean into it if it's a public official.
Speaker 7: Well, the question becomes whether the under the law, whether the person's profession or position of trust facilitated the crime. If it does, that's a factor that enhances sentencing for the court. But look, we do we have these kinds of cases unfortunately all over the state. And we've caught college professors, at high school teachers, we've caught city councilmen, we've caught clergy people who are in positions of respect and leadership. And yeah, I think there's a special place in hell for those, particularly upon our children for sex. It's just.
Speaker 4: Beyond the pale.
Speaker 1: It's awful, all right, Attorney General David Yoas, good luck on all your future political activities. And thanks for letting us know about the first energy settlement that you were not directly involved in, and for mister Doss that you were directly involved in. And David Yos, I wish you nothing but the best, and thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Mister Attorney General, thank.
Speaker 3: You very much.
Speaker 4: Good to talk with you.
Speaker 7: Bill.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with more, and haven't met the guy. Milford's a great community and it's fine place I read, and I haven't spoken to someone in Claremont County, but they are shocked that their city manager of great note would involve himself in such activities. And I would assume these behaviors have been performed by Michael Dass on more than one occasion. I guess it could be a one off, but I doubt it. And the men that do and it's probably ninety five present. Men who do this thing should should be put in the bowels of the prison. Let's continue with more Bill Cunning under Grand American Live. It's Rome of the Reds playing tonight starting about five point forty And as far as I'm concerned, Hunter Green can puke in his glove all he wants, as long as he pitches like that. All on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 14: Meanwhile, in the Intended Forest, Eddie and Rocky are rocking her grandma's house.
Speaker 3: She's a big fan of the show.
Speaker 4: Even better, she loves baking as cookies.
Speaker 14: However, as they approached Grandma's cottage, they sense trouble.
Speaker 4: Hold on, rock I sense trouble.
Speaker 14: They peaped inside Grandma's place and be held a grizzly scene.
Speaker 4: Oh no, the wolf got Granny, but look he didn't get the cookies. That's a relief.
Speaker 14: Eddie and Rocky creating happy endings for all scept Grandma.
Speaker 4: This afternoon at three.
Speaker 6: On seven hundred WLW oh hello.
Speaker 15: Hello quiet Scots, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Rock Before we get into the formal aspects of the students report, Yes, I want you to comment something the segment talked about about an hour ago. That is Hunter Green in the second inning turned around, put his glove up to his mouth and vomited through the through the glove on webound the webbings. It is the third time, at least the third time, and the second bason I'm part was looking at him, didn't do a thing, turns it around and throws the next pitch.
Speaker 4: Sike's becoming an involuntary reflex.
Speaker 3: What about does it?
Speaker 4: I know, I'll tell you what if he can. If he does it and he pitches like Bengo, seg Bengo, throw up every time, maybe that's our ritual.
Speaker 3: Do it every batter, do it every batter.
Speaker 4: What that's it.
Speaker 16: I'm a results driven kind of guy. So whatever, however we get to the point where we win, is fine with me.
Speaker 4: I mean, some of your teammates had probably quirky things happened, you know, before a game or something like that. He has the thing, Steve McNair took a nap before every game.
Speaker 16: He would go out, we'd get to the stadium, he'd be on the first bus, he'd be the first one out there throw passes, and then he'd go take a nap for forty five minutes and then wake up about an hour. Forty five minutes want to physical sleep woke up the.
Speaker 4: Players, And yeah, Steve, that was his thing, and he could argue with it. That was awesome, you do.
Speaker 16: I got to a point where I was eating pancakes with cinnamon sugar on because I had him had it before one game, okay, and then I played good, so I just kept doing it. You only times I've had pancakes with cinnamon sugar on since zero. Some players I would always eat an omelet with ham, tomatoes and cheese and the night before sounds terrible.
Speaker 4: And some players won't step on the line.
Speaker 1: You can't touch the line when you leave the field. You have to go walk over the line.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 4: But have you ever had like football players pukan before the game.
Speaker 16: You have known guys that that throw up four mini games. I wouldn't say it's common, but it's not unheard of. What about your great athletic career.
Speaker 1: I remember Thomas Funeral Home one year that Thomas Funeral Home promise us three three burials if we won the Class C not hold championship with Gordon.
Speaker 3: Us.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, I mean, like a fan wrote in it was like a contest, yes okay. The motto was we will bury you and we did. You got you had that on the on the back of your jersey like like the bad news bears.
Speaker 1: Huh, say give me into the students report. We got time. We got a lot of time to kill.
Speaker 4: Here will he the student reporters of proud service of your local Tame Star Heating and air Conditioning Dealers, Thamestar quality you can feel in beautiful northern Kentucky call any Weather Heating and Air at eight five nine seven, eight one forty eight twenty two. And we also want to say we're presented this week by the one and only Paul Luck at McKinley Mortgage.
Speaker 3: You got money problem? Call luck. His name is Luck.
Speaker 4: With Paul, You'll be lucky, Not doctor Paul Lucky, but Paul Luck, Luckluk, Luck, Luck, Luck and Lucky at the Cincinnati opened right out there and Beautiful Mason and the Shadow of the of the Transmitter. Spain's Paula Bedosa defeats Cincinnati's Peyton Stern six two, seven six, Right now, You're good friend. Number one seed the Man Janick Sinner wins the first game of the match six to four. They're tied one one in the second cent.
Speaker 1: What's John Barrett doing right now? Is he out there chasing the balls? What's he doing?
Speaker 4: Probably having a lunch downtown and then heading north. Please continue Red's look to sweep the series up against the Cardinals Tonight five forty Sports Talk, Ralph's American Girl, Inside Pitch Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game. Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Wine and Tobacco. Party Town twelve convenient location into northern Kentucky. The Bengals are off to the windy city of Chicago. Rock band question not for the d n C. They have two practices tomorrow versus the Bears and those dual practices that end up in nothing but Maylee's and fight. When's the preason we play is we like hard work. Hard work is good work.
Speaker 11: Hard work is good work.
Speaker 8: The thing that we like about hard work is we have fun doing hard work.
Speaker 11: Thank you, Thank you to the sisters and brothers.
Speaker 8: If you a w for all, you are all we will do over these next eighty nine days.
Speaker 16: Bless at olo Saturday, one o'clock. Okay, should they leave today? Do we have a lookout there is Jamar Chase on the bus or the plane? Because if he's not, this is now a big problem.
Speaker 4: Don't know? Because yes, what do you say? Corleone? Hit it?
Speaker 9: I want to make them off?
Speaker 4: Mike Brown?
Speaker 1: Is that Mike Brown? Or was that that was? How big of a problem is it now?
Speaker 16: So to recap, Jamar Chase was staging a hold in where he was showing up and everything's fun. We're gonna work through this. Well, yesterday he wasn't there. We don't know why, but he wasn't there. If he's not there today and he's not get on the team bluss and playing. That means his agent or he have declared we're willing to go into this for.
Speaker 4: The long haul and hold out. That is not good.
Speaker 3: Isn't it something?
Speaker 4: Do we have any people down there? We have people, we have tracking the No, Tony Pikes out at the talking about the tennis tournament. What about Austin? Get Austin out there now he's not there pane the plane. No, they don't divulge that due to security concerns.
Speaker 16: Well, somebody will find out if he's not on that plane.
Speaker 4: But you know, I'm watching your Vikings rookie quarterback JJ McCarthy Michigan the twenty twenty fourth season after surgery on his tournamentiscus revealed that he repair it's necessary. JJ McCarthy done.
Speaker 16: The little rock is highly upset. That is his favorite player. JJ McCarthy Michigan not feverite. But is they have his backups there? Well, Sam Darnal will be the quarterback. Now I don't know the backup it former jet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's signed around for ten million dollars deal for one year. And now you got Justin Jefferson up there catching balls from Darnald and not.
Speaker 4: Thirty five million a year. That's a lot of that's a lot of cash. So what happens if Jamar Chase and what happens if the T Higgins things, yeah, turns completely around. They signed him and not.
Speaker 3: Number one.
Speaker 7: Sake.
Speaker 16: I've never I've never even thought of that. My head just exploded when you said saying, I'm just I mean, I'm shaking right now.
Speaker 4: How unbelievable would that be for that situation to happen.
Speaker 3: He's shaking, Let him get his composure.
Speaker 4: Don't puke. We wrap my head around them. Don't puke in your glove. That's all I'm asking between your fingers.
Speaker 16: What if they say to be a power move by the Browns, but I'm just program if they go to T Higgins in a week and says, okay, Jamar and T here's the thirty five million a year deal or no deal, and Jamar said noah blah blahnah, and then T says tee it up for tea?
Speaker 1: Then what happens? Then you got the XFL guy and some others. And I'll say, what was the bags of cash? T Higgins as good as or better than Jamar Chase? Anyway, I don't think I would say that it's close, but I think Jamar Chase is probably better a little more versatile.
Speaker 3: What if you lose T.
Speaker 1: Higgins next year and Jamar Chase, I can't think about Joe R. Chase didn't going to go anywhere, because that's Burrows got.
Speaker 4: You ain't got the answers, man, You ain't got the answer. You ain't got the You ain't got the answers. He's not on that plane.
Speaker 16: He's not up there, and he's not there witnessing the joint practices and at least on the sideline for the game. That's a big problem because then it no matter what even if he is at some point, if he does not practice, season starts in like three weeks, right, less than three weeks, and they look the offense looked terrible yesterday because Joe Burrow is throwing the guys that are probably not going to be on the team. He's throwing interceptions. Now he's all pissed off. His offensive line is hurt. So he's pissed off about that. What are we doing here? The season is un Now the rocks man upset, you.
Speaker 4: Got hurt, is pressed. His breast is pressed. It's left breast.
Speaker 3: I I don't understand.
Speaker 4: I'll tell what's going on?
Speaker 16: Is I think this is more Jamar Chase's agent getting into a pissing contest with the Bengals instead of saying, hey, he's my client, We're gonna do what he wants to do. But I think the agent is like, no, we're we're not going to bow down to them.
Speaker 4: We'll show him. We'll sit We're prepared to sit out the first week.
Speaker 16: I hope Jamar is on board with that, because if not, his agent is not doing any justice and B that would be a terrible move for him. Regardless of the contract situation. He would lose so much good will that he's built up in this city, all the little rocks and the Rockets and all the little kids Jamar Chase running around and stuff, and all the people and the moms and the days that love Jamar Chase. If he would sit out two years before he deserves a contract, I think people would be highly upset.
Speaker 4: Don't hear no, Jez shut up. I eat no for breakfast. Don't hear no. We got this person, We got this person going nuts on us a mess.
Speaker 8: Always believe in what can be unburdened.
Speaker 16: By what has been there we go, let's cut the cross, be unburdened by this stooge report here.
Speaker 3: I'm unburdened.
Speaker 1: Put another Van diagram up. We've got to have a crisis. In a year, Tea is gone, Jamar has set out a year, he set out his senior year at LSU.
Speaker 3: Then what now we got a full blown.
Speaker 16: Christ You predicted, you predicted that Joe Burrow would not play half the games.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm predicting. I got a bet with something that I got a bet with you.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm always looking for a complete total disaster, chaotic breakdown. That's what I'm after, and I'm looking right now Jamar Chase May. He's got two years to go. I mean, it's not like Jefferson who was a year away. He's two years away.
Speaker 4: But he's only gonna make a million dollars this year supposedly, I.
Speaker 16: Think four by the time it's all said and done, which is not bad, but okay, it's not deserving.
Speaker 3: It's not thirty five million.
Speaker 4: That's the way.
Speaker 16: Sometimes sometimes in life, you have the leverage and sometimes you don't. He's got no leverage. When you got the leverage, you you don't have much leverage. Right now, you got leverage. I got no leverage. When Mike Brown, I don't think the average I don't feel the average Bengals fancy.
Speaker 4: Like we got to pay this guy. This is complete bull crap. I think they're like that, two more years paid and we can give we franchised tag T Higgins. Okay, twenty two mil. Right, we paid for some free agents. So look next year we'll be up in there. Well, got a bad peck and we got a picture that's puken. We got mends with a bad peck and Jamorrow won't play. I see chaos the greatest one of another great day and sits there beyond what If he's on the plane the playing, and.
Speaker 16: That's better, I mean, but if he's not, then this is turned into a like def Con two. Whereas now the agent and Jamar Chase are saying we're gonna start playing hardball here, which to me means you're willing to sit out, possibly sit out into the season, and even.
Speaker 4: If you're not, you're you're a couple of weeks away from the season.
Speaker 3: At some point in time.
Speaker 16: Every athlete, no matter how good you are, there's timing, there's you know, steps, and there's your what yard do you break the route or all these sort of things need to be worked out in practice.
Speaker 1: Once does the ring announcer say before a UFC fight doesn't get it all?
Speaker 3: I think he says it's time.
Speaker 4: Is that it?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I've seen you watch it. I don't know I'm watching.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying this is a shocker that could derail the whole deel and you're rooting for it, and there's no I love chaos and confusion, and right.
Speaker 4: Now we got chaos and government government chaos in Middle East.
Speaker 3: Here there we go, who's this?
Speaker 4: Nothing? There we go? Just the giants coming in.
Speaker 8: And in this campaign, I will proudly, I will proudly put my record against his.
Speaker 1: One Tatar boy there, that's right there, trumps what is her record?
Speaker 4: How about you know for someone that he stands for nothing?
Speaker 8: A bit of a history lesson. Do you know that women were not the women's teams were not allowed to have brackets until twenty twenty two? Think about that and what that talks about podcasts that are late than never, but and what that has done because of course, when you know I had a bracket, it's not broken completely.
Speaker 4: But I won't talk about my bracket brackets. But you know what, just how we love, we love.
Speaker 8: March madness and even just now allowing the women to have brackets and what that.
Speaker 4: Does twenty twenty encourage people to.
Speaker 8: Talk more about the women's teams, to watch them now they're being covered, you know, and this is the reality. People used to say, oh, women's sports, who's interested. Well, if you can't see it, you won't be. But when you see it, you realize, oh.
Speaker 3: We've had bractice.
Speaker 16: Trump in the beginning said that, you know, the NC Double A women's tournament hasn't had a bracket format. They've only had it for two years, and then not just said it, but actually doubled and tripled down on you. Imagine what the media would say.
Speaker 1: The next old frail eld women hates women, hates every America. By the way, they've had brackets since the beginning. It's going back forty forty five years. They've had brackets. But someone told her women's teams don't have rackets till therefore it's true. By what's on the What's on the Big Show Today with You and You and Eddie.
Speaker 16: Right out of the gate, we have Patty Newberry on to talk about, uh, will Metro leave the Government Square downtown where they switch areas on that. That's something kids are not gonna like that one, are they? We know we've got Tony Pike three twenty.
Speaker 2: Is he in.
Speaker 3: Chicago getting ready?
Speaker 4: We don't know he isn't. Let's find out.
Speaker 16: Let's find David McDonald, the executive director of moufon, which is the I forget what stands for, but basically the Alien network.
Speaker 4: They're based right here in Ohio.
Speaker 1: You mean from Nicaragua or from Alpha Centauri Alpha Centauri the alien segment?
Speaker 4: Are they here breeding with our women?
Speaker 16: Well, we're gonna ask you, and then you're joining us at five o'clock for more power pack bluffs.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what afternoon right there, Baby Joe Biden packed, But Joe Biden belongs to Mount Rushmore. That's fun, Phil too, It's so Kamala Harris too, and Jimmy Carter's segment, give me out of the do report please? Wille and Hot are of the Red Hot Reds and Hot to Tennis and Mason and puking to victory.
Speaker 4: We leave you with the Immortal and is Chase on the plane? On the plane? Is the yes or no? We need to know right now. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 9: ALESSI is a rough week. I set my kid down. I told them all about the birds and the bees. He told me about my wife and the butcher.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 9: You didn't help either. I told my old man, you never took me to the zoo. He said, if they want you, they'll come.
Speaker 4: And get you.
Speaker 9: Well, my psychiatm has told me I'm going crazy. I told it, if you don't mind, like a second opinion, he said, right, you're ugly too.
Speaker 16: Don't make them like him anymore. Classics. It stands the test of time.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Rock, Thank you segment. Thank you, Yes, sir, you didn't puke today, so that's good. Thank you yet non news Radio seven hundred WULW.
Speaker 4: When you're way to our twenty twenty four, I are radio music westerwal