Speaker 1: From He's a.
Speaker 2: Podcast, Doctor show fucking thing, Glenda Boo.
Speaker 3: What Today March.
Speaker 4: Show.
Speaker 3: Welcome everyone to the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast. I'm your host, the Indie God, the death Match King, Always Ready, macd on Ak one thousand dollars, the Ak, the Michael Jordan of Wrestling Figure Collecting, and I am.
Speaker 5: Your host, the most Professional Wrestler t NA star and unfortunately no longer one half the Tag Team Champions. This's got a bit of been a wrestling for your collecting. Brian Myers, What's up?
Speaker 4: Everybody?
Speaker 2: Most here produce the show Smart Mark Starling Esquire and this show is brought to you by our good friends Ringside Collectibles. Use code major to save dead.
Speaker 3: I just got a text on my phone from FedEx that I have two packages from Ringside outside, so I'll talk about next week on the show. I'm not going to get them now, I go get them. No, they're probably the things I ordered, like the giant uh July sales stuff.
Speaker 4: It's just a bunch of Chelsea Green figures.
Speaker 3: Yeah maybe actually those bush Wreckers are probably in there too, But we'll talk about next week. Ringside is the best. I can't wait to see John from ringside Comic Con. Guys, if you're listening to this Friday, it's comic Con. So I hate this episode of the year because things are a bit outdated, you know, because it comes out Friday. We recorded Monday, Comic Con hasn't happened, but fisiting that's happened.
Speaker 5: But we'll see there live in the trenches, getting all the information in all forms of major bod social media. Yeah, breaking our own information. We have a panel about our toy lines, so I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so no Comic Con breakdown in this episode, but if you want just look on all of our socials. There's going to be breaking stuff all over the place.
Speaker 3: Also a rage of marks dot com. We'll have a little bonus live mini updates from comic Con.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're gonna cover it. We're gonna go, you know, obviously we're doing a lot of work there. We're doing a lot of business. But we're gonna cover the booths, We're gonna cover what Motel Show, and we're gonna cover the the Jazz Wears d Top of aw figures. But we'll be there. If you see us in San Diego, come say hello. Make sure you follow us on X Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube. Subscribe to this podcast wherever you get your podcasts. If you're watching on YouTube, please press subscribe all right now and leave us a review, not just any of you, a major review. If we've read it on air, you'll get a little prize. Mark who is the review ski of the week.
Speaker 2: I'm Ted Blanchard. Ted Thesak says Major Wrestling for your podcast for over three hundred episodes as professionally done as mgf's new tattoo.
Speaker 3: Hey, that was a shot. But that was a shot.
Speaker 4: Got me good.
Speaker 3: What's that professional about the Major pod?
Speaker 2: Maybe he just really likes tattoo, that's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe he thinks it's a great He thinks it's a great tattoo. Yeah, it's a great tattoo. I like it. I wish you would have showed it on his body though, Like so you can get it on.
Speaker 4: Figure form, you know, like sticking out of his gear.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Or maybe they'll make like an m j F like at the beach one day, you know, and you can see the cap tat aw tat beach beach MJF coming. So the giveaway courtesy of our good friends at Ringside Collectibles Fine the pinpost on x reposted to be eligible. Last week the prize was Darby Allen and Brody King the Blooding Guts. The winner of.
Speaker 2: That is Derek Prescott Frank And this week.
Speaker 3: The prize is that ring Side Exclusive three Faces of Folly Bang back Nice, which when I saw Bill mckena last week at Stocking count I give him some ship about why that Cactus Jack doesn't make sense, why it should be the w F cactus Jack and I haven't gotten one in years.
Speaker 6: And he said it's very similar to cactus Jack.
Speaker 3: We does it for them, which it's not even close.
Speaker 5: The ring Side one, Yeah, no one, That one's clearly CW and the other one is clearly early WW.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So and then the one if he did a w w F one, that'd be clearly different as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So we I think in one of these upcoming ringside from the Vault or whatever they do, the original Ringsack exclusive, given the Bang Bang hands, that would be the.
Speaker 5: Perfect thing to do right, perfectly to do a perfect.
Speaker 3: To Major Marks dot Com, Patreon dot com, Slash, Major w Pod, the fan club, the subscription service UH sign up today. Every single week we give away pri to a new and old subscriber, who do we got mark.
Speaker 2: First time in the line, Austin Heinbaugh. Nice by the way, influx of members to major marks dot Com. Appreciate you guys, Thank you very much for the support. Check out all the new con and all the old content as well, and classic superstar Brian the Latter.
Speaker 3: I was reprised there for a second, the Lander the Latter. I think a lot of people signed up this week to get early access to the Big Rubber Guys and Major Bendy sandie O Compiccot exclusives, which sold out in ten minutes. Ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa Wow, that was as bad as mine. Holy you want can you redeem yourself.
Speaker 3: A little bit? I can't because I'm too grizzled from this weekend. But maybe next week. Yeah, guys, we are truly honored. We had one thousand Big Rubber Guy Rick Flair, Bloody Ric Flair's five hundred should be a Man, Major Benny Oh Golden New Coward Man and they sold out in ten minutes, well technically an hour and ten minutes because the patreons at an hour had start and then it was ten minutes from the original time, So listen, we feel for anybody who missed out, but I also have no SymPy because it wasn't ten seconds, it was ten minutes. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: True, But I mean, and the head's up joined the Patreon. I mean, there's a lot of things that we o.
Speaker 2: The Patreon people had plenty of time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we plugged it as hard as we could. And I think these are two of our best figures. And what I love is that we planned this last year. We're like, okay because we did a Sanao Comic Coaw's was last year, but it was a pre order style. I said right away, next year, guys, I want some big ones and I want them in stock, and we were able to do them, and they're in stock, and I think that's why they flew so well. People don't love the pre order, especially when a comic coaltxcluse they want it right away and it will come right away. Let us get back from Comic Con before we can chip them out, so they're not gonna come right right away, but they're like in stock, so.
Speaker 4: Clearly I'm literally holding both of them in my hands here, so.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're here, guys. Another reason get the Patreon. I was listening to the.
Speaker 2: He says, no selling the site, crashing the zite crash.
Speaker 5: Crash, Yes, like Cannicks can go half hard attack about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, came back.
Speaker 3: Luckily I was on flight. I missed all that. I must say, guys, the Zach and Kurt Incarnation Domination awesome. We'll talk about it later, but I tried listening to it because it's not on Patreon. The amount of ads on our podcast is fucking obnoxious. How do you guys listen to this podcast without ads? How are you not going to major mars dot com and getting this early in ad free.
Speaker 2: For a month. So when you break it down four episodes a month, it's like a buck an episode to get rid of all the ads.
Speaker 3: The episode start till after three minutes of ads.
Speaker 5: I have a few like baseball podcasts I've been listening to with ads and I'm like, how do people do this?
Speaker 3: Guy's also before nine you get you get access to the Facebook group and if you bump up your tears, uh the was it the hard foundation that you get the card? The Eddie Edwards card has been shipping people to be getting the autograph versions. I'm glad they got him. Well, he was the champ.
Speaker 5: True well the last week and yesterday uh major Mark Randy brought his Eddie card to the fan fest we had and he signed and Eddie wrote, first time he signed one, so nice the first time on that bad play for him.
Speaker 3: And you know, of course we'll have cards every single month. This month will be a surprise. Also, guys, we have two bonus episodes. They are both up. One of them we just recorded. It's a watch along Myself versus Joey Janella run In from Smart Mark Swaggle and Brian from the Hammerstein Ballroom g c W. You gotta check that out. Also, we did the water World with Zombie Sailor. We talked about the figure line. I do have a little update that I wanted to mention to you guys.
Speaker 5: It's a major pod movie review and full breakdown to the toy line as usual.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 3: Yes, some awesome pictures. So Patrick Garzon says, I'm not sure if this has been brought up here, but I'm watching the water World bonus and Zombie says he likes Costner because he's scandal free. I think he's washing over the scandal. Involving Cal Ripken Jr. Almost Bringing his games played streak when he allegedly caught Kevin in bed with his wife, beat the ship out of him, and injured his hand. Then, conveniently, the power went out at the stadium, causing that night's game to be postponed, allowing Cal to rest his hand and get into the next game. That's a long time allegedly baseball storied tail. I've never heard that, but I don't love it. But I love it, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not exactly that's not to be fair, that's not the that's still scandal free to me. That just makes Coster even cooler to me.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Yeah, hey God forbidding he Yeah, he's so attractive.
Speaker 3: Married women can't keep their hands off of him.
Speaker 2: Uh. C says maybe batmany nine, that's definitely what we could do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't seen that a long time, and I probably would enjoy watching that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that holds up.
Speaker 3: I can I can do Batman and eighty nine if you want to do that now next.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you want to make it official for next month, let's.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to buy a Bob figure.
Speaker 3: I have it. He got a Bob. I have a Bob. The kick never stays down. He's always in kick mode, you know, it never stays down.
Speaker 2: That Batman is like in the running I think for the top five best toys of all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well there's different versions of a freedom of course. Well he's smiling. He already knows he's God. He already knows a different versions.
Speaker 4: He's all booned up to me, they're all the same.
Speaker 3: But good good, I can't wait to talk about We'll do Batman next month. Also, guys, let him breathe myself civilized. The Smart Mark figured that second with de Freedom, the Captain's log with Joe Shoes, Brian, you're on this month?
Speaker 5: Marked and watched the All Star Game together and talked to all things Baseball. My computer crash, then Smart Mark Sterling crashed. Then it turned into an intervention with Mark about why he doesn't like sports anymore. He's literally laid down the couch like like we choose for his therapists to talk to us about his issues with sports. It's highly entertaining, I would say.
Speaker 2: Guys, Yeah, I was a nice little hang.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh baby, he's happy hour as well. What are you guys? Talking about this month.
Speaker 2: Have you We're going to do the FB if I can get the guy on the line.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, he's very busy in America.
Speaker 4: Death Match King.
Speaker 2: He needs an intervention.
Speaker 7: Shindy King, the Shindy Shindy God, he's the ship Indi God.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: All right, if you want to advertise your product or service, hit us up. Major Podcast at gmail dot com will follow up. Last Tuesday, I did a show called War on the Shore. It was unbelieved. I was expecting the shits right this show on the Beach. It's actually fantastic, awesome production value, awesome show. I can't wait to do it again. I think curtain curtain. I was out there for forty five seconds because you're tracks. Oh, I hit tracks, you hit Shrack is one of my favorites in the bid.
Speaker 4: Very nice guy.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think curtain curtin forty five seconds. But hey, that's what I was booked to do. So it's like I'm not gonna pop do more. If that's all you want. Wear Indy God jacket Oh coming soon to Blacksmith this Friday. Actually, if thanks for the plug. Indie God and Death Match King ribera style jackets coming to uh that website. Well check the social media. We'll see. But and then had g c W in Indianapolis, the Indie God in Indy where I you know, I officially signed the newest it's an agreement, it's not necessarily contract. But the Maharajah Raj Jesse now in g CW my personal get he looks good.
Speaker 2: I'm a little I actually wanted to bring this up because he literally said in a promo that you've done a terrible job.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 2: What's with that?
Speaker 3: I did not hear that. I'm not very upset.
Speaker 2: He did a little thing. He said, I think maccardona has done a terrible job as the GM.
Speaker 4: Well, I know for a fact.
Speaker 5: He text message Fandango and said, why are there no showers at GCW.
Speaker 3: Man, Well, it's gonna be rude to wake of it. To the INDI welcome to the Indie spal. What do you guys do this weekend?
Speaker 2: Hey, we were all like on shows, like on streaming whatever, like the almost the exact same moment, right, you were literally out in the ring at the exact moment that I was also out on TV because there was somebody in the group that posted a picture of them watching both shows and we're both on the screen.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 5: Well, I've had three matches in a row. My body is a disheveled mess. I feel like was it a car accident? Started at my kids camp. Every year I do a credit for show at their camp. Very fun, you know, everyone gets very excited about it. It was awesome, involved the counselors. It was, you know, everyone smiling ear to ear and then slam.
Speaker 2: You set up the ring and all that shit too.
Speaker 4: For that.
Speaker 2: Yes you do the pat ring.
Speaker 5: No, because we lost the ring because Russell Pro had a show. So it's a full cat rental U haul, all hands on deck deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, breaking down the cat ring.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: Oh I hated that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. That was always I padded the lope a little bit for CPA and he was my head a ring crew. So those are the ones that Mark skips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went to him back in the day.
Speaker 5: Kid me, no, this got you do the show on a Friday in front of four hundred screaming kids like it's it's so fun, like you.
Speaker 2: Know, as a matter of fact, the opposite. I had so much fomo one time I missed it for a vacation just like some stupid camp show. I was like, oh my god, I've ruined my career.
Speaker 4: Ruined my career anyway.
Speaker 5: But also like those are like like I the first time I was fired, I would do a bunch of wrestle pro like camp shows. It's like the I remember work at CPA. It doesn't matter, like they don't. They're young and I don't know who you are. I worked as like sexted Hardcastle a bunch of times, like just was like who cares like the best? Do whatever you want? Every moves like an attitude or a bump move, whatever. But straight to Slammiversary, sold out in Montreal, unreal house man like it was just so. The crowd was absolutely electric. Unfortunately, Eddie and I lost our tag team titles to Greenhorn Idiots ABC, but man.
Speaker 3: It was like to gear, thank you for paying tribute to the late great Zach Ryder.
Speaker 4: Not even close close.
Speaker 3: That looks identical to be. What do you guys think? What say you on the YouTube?
Speaker 5: The System is the dream team of professional wrestling. That's a sports reference. I know you don't get broc I do get it. Jordan was the leader. Okay, so there you are uh yeah. So unfortunately we lost our titles as the hell of a Run though, but man, that the Montreal crowd two nights in a row. Unreal, some unreal matches. Earl Hebner returned and got some redemption in Montreal. But yeah, just just a really special weekend for teena man. Just huge houses and epic reactions, you know, besides the travel and like I said, the grogginess. I don't think Ace Austin could have kicked me harder at one point, and I don't think Matt Hardy could have punched me on her in the face.
Speaker 4: But I'm still here.
Speaker 3: He's Austin has those big legs, you know, those legs, so I would take a bite out of those thighs. That's how nice those legs are.
Speaker 5: He does God, I have normally jacked quads for his like yes, height and size, right, yes.
Speaker 2: Well, I I also wore the Zach Ryder tribute suit.
Speaker 3: I like that. Look at that, you see that I do?
Speaker 2: And then uh, and then you wouldn't You wouldn't believe it, Matt, what happened?
Speaker 4: Mark?
Speaker 2: I was ringside, just trying to do, you know, my due diligence as a lawyer. And uh, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Get kicked right in the face for you.
Speaker 2: Good God, I'm just trying, you know, to be there for my clients. And and this guy just.
Speaker 3: Put a fucking hand up. Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: That's an insane photo, bro.
Speaker 2: I told I know, I said, at the end of my career, people, you know, people are gonna have pictures of like them with their belts. You know what I'm saying. My wall is going to be all me and I'm gonna love it.
Speaker 3: Fuck, this is.
Speaker 2: Great, Like, that's an unbelievable picture.
Speaker 3: But terrify it looks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It looks I look at my eye right.
Speaker 3: Here, Jesus Christ. All right, guys, so we have some figure updates guys. First of all, Jamie Noble, Jamie, bye God Noble. This is your RAW eighty five update for the week. Raw eighty five update. Just he got the bulldogs. He was putting them over. He loved it. He asked me, Brian, what your social media handle was? He's me all the time. What was he talking about? I don't know. He's all in. Make sure you follow Jamie Noble, follow his storylines on RAW eighty five. He's adding more members. Look at that match up man. Who ye, how did you get him a stand like that?
Speaker 4: Actually probably took a lot of work.
Speaker 3: Took a lot of work.
Speaker 4: So he's gloops back there on display.
Speaker 2: Huh Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think there's some bone crunches in there too, the heck bone grunchers.
Speaker 2: He was like, and he still travels and producers for ever, but.
Speaker 5: He cares more about his LJA and five than anything in life. Right now, It's like insane.
Speaker 2: Somebody just really wants to make storylines and he can't do it.
Speaker 3: Abe Jamie is the man's very very very cool. Also, guys, we got some updates from Hastell. He showed off his British bulldogs. Look at these three? Oh no, is it two different bulldogs? Okay, so we have the trunks with the heart foundation vest, the long tights. They look good. They look really good. He's getting better and better.
Speaker 2: I have a group chat that was going on and on this week. They have no vested interest in anything any of this, and they were going on and on about how they all think that Hassel is doing better than zombie.
Speaker 3: I will say, like, this bulldog captures the Hasbro charm a lot better than some of his zombies. Upcoming stuff.
Speaker 2: But Mark Merrill was perfect, perfect.
Speaker 3: This bulldog looks great, it looks good. But how many fucking bulldogs do I need? I already have the first Hasma one. Now he's releasing I believe four different bulldogs, maybe more. I'm a bulldog out thought that I don't even know, right, a bulldog out. I don't know which one, like if I hadn't picked between.
Speaker 5: This is clearly like a ninety six bulldog and then like a ninety seven.
Speaker 3: So he's also doing bulldog with the braids. He's also doing bulldog with the long hair, like not braided. So it's like, oh, if I would have choose between these two short haired ones, I don't know which one I'd go with. Maybe the Heart Foundation one just for the vest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, guys, I didn't say that. I believe it.
Speaker 3: People were internally were discussing, and I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I prefer the zombie line for sure.
Speaker 3: But I prefer the zombie line as well because I think a little package.
Speaker 5: I mean, Mitch just finally turned the corner here, and I'm proud of him, but he's had three awesome figures like zombies had thirty Banger home runs.
Speaker 4: You know, well, let's see how it goes.
Speaker 3: Mitch also showed off the regium Henry Oh Godwin. He said, guess who he loves his teasers. He loves his teasers. But he actually did post it that Henry Godwin coming soon. I think it looks good. It's funny that he went from having like no articulation to like looks like ultimate legs. He had to have sent that Brock figure to China. Just make this.
Speaker 2: It looks laughing.
Speaker 3: There's not one like difference and whatever. If he's gonna get away with that, sure I got more power to him. But let's also say this is a render. This is not an in hand item one bit, right, So let's see how his sample will come out. And uh, I mean, here's my problem. If I were to get his regim regiem whatever, it's like, where would I put them?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Like I mean like I wouldn't put them on display with my Mattel's why you would?
Speaker 4: No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I have a I have a miscellaneous shelf, so I guess I put it, But like, do I really need like my miscellaneous shelf has like some heavy fucking hitters. Do I need Henry Godwin.
Speaker 5: Well, considering like Mattel hasn't sniffed doing Godwin's Yeah, I feel like that's a good representation of it.
Speaker 3: Fuck, you're right. I think I'm gonna have to do it. I think we're gonna have to do it. But it looks good like Phineas is coming, right, I would I would assume, so yeah, okay, I would assume. So d I'm going off you what do you got? Next year? We have these uh mass Republic legends of loucha libre updated photos.
Speaker 4: Looks awesome, looks.
Speaker 3: Great, like one of these like legends they just take forever Master Republic. We saw these years ago, like let's go already me, I mean from sketch to this. Yeah, it's been a long time, but it's been a long time.
Speaker 5: I like the boss fight stuff, so I do think when it comes and I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: So I will be getting the Vampiro, I will be getting the Taya with the dog. She's gonna be bad that. I don't know the name. I think it's Presley Presley, right, looks great. I don't know who this individual is blass okay, and is this uh Laredo kid Laredo Kid. I've worked Laredo kid. Very Toyota figure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it looks awesome.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Toyotak, did you guys see Hologram debut this week on aw Very Toyota?
Speaker 4: Who is that Power Ranger guy?
Speaker 2: Hologram? Dude?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 2: I have reason to believe Brian that is behind the Microsoft issues. Oh interesting, my sources say.
Speaker 3: And don't forget to get your bloody Vampiro one of a thousand at Sandy Ro Comic Con. Guys, if we pass the booth and it's there, I'll probably snag it, but I'm not going to go out of my way to try to get this. I will because it's on my Now do we know if this is like authentic in any way, shape or form or is this pure fantasy?
Speaker 5: The blood No clue, but I was I was assume it's just that figure bloody, right, I don't. I think it's coming from a moment. I think it's a pass for me. But yes, it is very very cool, and I'll probably snag one just to sell and whatnot. But I think it's very very cool, just not for me. Do you what else we got here?
Speaker 3: Oh? Look at this the angry Amish Roadkill posted this on his personal Facebook and I stole the photo. Look at that he's got this sample in hand. Angry Amish Roadkill with the other big monsters of wrestling, Andrew the Giant, King, Kong Bundy, One Man Gang, and Bastian Booger or sorry Mike Booger Shaw Mike better late than never. Finally, after all these years, Roll getting a figure. I'm very happy for me. Even though he was an absolute prick to me in my career, I'm still happy for him as a man. He was a real dick to me back in the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was like, I even explain this, He's like a charming asshole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just started like thinking that I except his like misery, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But you know he's a big time collector, big time wrestling fan. You know, he was famously going to get a Samsu toy maker. Never came out. We have never been able to find the prototype. So now he's getting an officially licensed figure, and it's fucking awesome. It looks fucking great. This rules.
Speaker 5: I really need a goddamn dooring now, though, man Bro, because that feels naked to me without Danny Dory.
Speaker 3: It feels fucking naked. And I've seen roadkill naked, but I don't want to naked. I want him with a dooring. You know what I'm saying. You could maybe pop that pop the head on that bogger shaw and that could be his OVW. Look right, Jesusasky Blasky eat meat Pulaski Bro. I had those titties in my face, way too many, sweaty boo. I feel like you would do it on purpose, cover me put his titties my face.
Speaker 4: Oh ship.
Speaker 2: By the way, Jake Hoddrew says, roadkill comes with the arms down action.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's uh, zombies go to pose these days. I don't know what's up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean just look at those figures right there. It's like, okay, yeah, oh well I shouldn't say that because the booger, you know, the booger.
Speaker 4: Where are you going to go with this?
Speaker 3: Bro like earthquake style, earthquake, typhoon style, Bigeld style, even those are more like they have been arms. These are kind these are kind of bent. It's just I'm fine with these six as is to me. They look has Bro a little more detailed than Hasbro, but that's fine.
Speaker 2: It's not really my complaint. It's not complaint, it's it is worth it.
Speaker 3: I'm getting there. I'm getting there where it's getting a little weird. I think, well, we'll see, we'll give me a Jared arm out, like you know, I don't know, it's got to be something. Let's talk more zombie because we have the sad Man the production now. I think they should anyone up who said it didn't look like Sandman at least it should have. I think it looks great. And we see that he has the little twist in the bicep so he can like drink the beer or just imagine I'm holding the kendostick that way, so it's not quite just an up and down arm. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: This is unbelievable. It's unblown. The f away look at the sneakers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, geez. Mike Small says he just posted the Facebook group with updates. Let's get it day, We'll get that as it's going along. What else do we have next? Oh? Here it is. It finally came the incarnation of domination, Zach and Kurt every Hawkers figure. We did it, guys. I listened to it. I'm very proud of the episode, very verticol our. Fans really really enjoyed it, and you check it out, guys. It's for free for free on the podcast feed on YouTube. I did have a little update though, guys. I did have a little update. Mike Begley in the Facebook group says he bought Stambas. He bought it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 3: And he posted proof he bought him in two thoy twenty one from eBay from eBay. Oh and the Brian was broken.
Speaker 2: So they're cool man.
Speaker 5: A very interesting figures and that's that's where mind breaks too.
Speaker 4: The same with x spot.
Speaker 2: So that's just obviously a flaw kind of pressure at all to that, right if.
Speaker 3: You're if you're listening, But I would buy that Zach from you, so hit me out slide, But does he.
Speaker 4: Have the matching mojo? That's the kicker.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want that slide into my DMS and U I will. I'll gladly make a little dealski for that, Zach Ryder. I did want to give a shout out, quick shout out to our former commissioner David C. Anderson. He's back for the million time and better than ever. It has begun. Got my shelves built and have started unboxing eighty five percent complete on car WF Jack's bone Crunching. I shouldn't figure collection still have two hundred figures to on boxing display and another seventy five hundred to procure. As major DEVI Pod would say, let him breathe. Davis E the loose cannon. I don't know how many times he started and collections, like three times over this collection. I don't know the specifics, but we love David.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: It's good to hear from him, and I'm glad he's a great human being man. So also want to shout him out losing a lot of weight recently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's right, man, healthy the hard work family looks healthy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, looks. I want to update you guys as we press stop on recording. Last week Ringside posted minion card images of the Steiners Rickett Scott. We haven't seen Outsiders min our card yet. But oh my god, you're right, huh, I know so no see them? No, give me a headshake on that. Wow. Oh right, now what he said, d come on in daland what's he covied?
Speaker 2: He's preparing something. He's preparing something.
Speaker 1: Up phone call.
Speaker 2: D what's happening?
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up date? Do you wear like a full suit? You wear like shorts with that dress shirt?
Speaker 6: I got the at home special nice.
Speaker 5: I'm assuming the outsiders like any day because they're the top thing on the ring side.
Speaker 3: In the chat are saying they were just showing right now, you're.
Speaker 6: Literally as I was, Yeah, like righte white before we were recording, we got new images.
Speaker 5: Damn, whoa, it's got all lower lip, upper lip is kind of strange going on there.
Speaker 2: Nash's got a big nose there on the Wow.
Speaker 3: I think Nasha is the dirty old arm sleeve. Yeah that's nice. Oh that's like fucking o g nw O.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to be, like.
Speaker 2: Look at me, look at what I'm wearing right now. I just give me all nWo in my veins.
Speaker 3: I think you got to display that Scott Hall with the heads right like you got it. That's oh yeah, outsiders, baby.
Speaker 2: Guys, whatever I do, never let me sell any nw item I have. Just don't let me do it.
Speaker 4: You didn't you just stop?
Speaker 2: Remember? Yeah? I sold the wolfback, guys, and then bought them back the next week.
Speaker 4: My god, looks. Really, we begged you to have to do it.
Speaker 3: Really cool exclusive from ringside. It is Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, unbelievable in my veins, soft good shirts. Wow, oh look there's Yeah, that's fucking sick. Hell yeah nice. Should we go back to the Steiners. Yeah, let's put over with the Steiners because it was cool. Rick and Scott looking great. I love these.
Speaker 5: I guess we should say the same style as the USO's ultimates, like it's a yes box that can fit both figure singly.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, it's like the Coliseum. Got it, Scott Steiner with clearly photoshop gear in the back of that's fine well Rick as well, Rick as.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not as noticeable.
Speaker 3: I'm totally down for these figures. I love it. I love that we're getting ultimates right away. I'm sure we'll see some elites at Comic Con, but if we don't, I'm happy to get these. But then I don't know why you would have to take that step back. I love it, Rick and Scott Styler Steiner Brothers because I would in mind, like w c W elite Steiners.
Speaker 5: I don't need them right away, but yeah, it's such a so so similar to me, Like, this is great, this is all you need.
Speaker 3: I love it. I absolutely love these Styner brothers. De is there any more follow that I missed? Well, we got the like I said, the Rick Flair sold out, the the Big Rubber Guy, the Bloody one one thousand sold woo woo, the nature Boy Rick Flair, the be a Man, Macho Man out of five hundred be a Man sold out, so in stock very very soon. I'm very very excited for this.
Speaker 5: I gifted the ma Man Mouss weekend because it's his favorite rapper.
Speaker 3: Oh that's fucking cool. I love that. All right, guys, let's go the news, and the news is brought to you by Paps Blue. Before we go the news, I forgot to say the Macho Man tea shirt still available major bendys dot com. By the time it's because off Friday gonna be long gone. I'll be wearing this at SDCC. Nice Coward and the panel of course, guys Friday. If you're listening early Friday, July twenty sixth, twenty twenty four at ten a m. It's going to be an incredible time. And then right after the panel, come see us at headlock Comics. We have a little signing with an exclusive comic. It's the same comic as.
Speaker 5: Before, different alternate cover, brother alternate cover. So what is stacked lineup for Headlot Comics. Frank Bazarian Shelton, Benjamin Dan Housen, Darby Allen Sargent, Slaughter, Vampiro, Will Hobbs, and Brody King all appearing at different times, but beautiful.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, let's go the news Brunch Web Paps Blue Ribbon, the major pot network here has partnered with our favorite adult beverage Paps Blue Ribbon.
Speaker 2: Everybody needs some liquid courage to make their own weekly purchases. Scratch that figure itch and scratch that pbr itch.
Speaker 3: If you're listening to this, you're already a major mark. Now it's tag become a major PBR mark. Use hashtag major PBR and poster bitches and videos of you major marking out with some.
Speaker 2: Paps, Paps Blue Ribbon and the Major Pod Network, the tag team champions of the World of the.
Speaker 3: Wold Major PBRD. Welcome to the News brought you by Pops Blue Ribbon Man at Comic Con this week, we have a lot of boozing with the toys. Literally, we'll be boozing, trinting some ice cold PBRs and are nice. Uh Mark, Literally this seg boozing and toy news. Yeah, we're gonna Okay, if you're gonna miss the whole weekend, Mark, we're gonna have a hotel room stocked with PBR well regret it. You're gonna have some paux bosing no boo people saying thank you.
Speaker 2: I hope she was going to say a single roof roof top party shovels that his mouth.
Speaker 3: You know what, I can't wait to get event. You know what? I love it? No boo? That that that that that was it? Like that shrimp that like with the hot sauce. What's that called? Whatever? It is? That no boo? Anyone knowing the chat? Anyone to go to no bo.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you this. I just made tentative plans with Alex Reynolds. I think we're going to hit up Dalla that Dallas Vintage to give me a favor.
Speaker 3: Mark, can you film a goddamn blogs is I've got like eight and then you guys haven't double.
Speaker 2: That's what we're gonna do. And Brian just did one two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: That doesn't Riside doesn't count as a real Why not?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: That's a lazy blog.
Speaker 2: I had to go all the way to New York.
Speaker 3: Jake Hedger says, firecracker shrimp. I think that's it, right, fire cracker ship, Jacob, that's it. He's right, yeah, yes, so all right, so.
Speaker 2: News Hold on a second. In the break here, I texted Heath to try to get him to to get a recording time. So I read this before. I said, last time, Heath, can we record this week? And he said, are we talking about the movies? I said, no, we are presenting a card. Here is your roster whatever. I said, you were booking this roster and one time debut show for a TV brand. What's the show look like? And he just wrote back, Holy shit balls. I didn't say anything. I said happy birthday. He said thanks baby. So today I said, yo, record tomorrow eleven am. He said, maybe what are we doing again?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I wish you just wrote back bowed down to the shindy. God, Oh my god. Let's get some news, guys. We got some micro brawlers a e W. We have Julia Hart nice and with the Chase and a little chaskey mark. How come you don't have an aw brawler? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Damn, honestly, I mean I have all the brawlers I would possibly want.
Speaker 3: I got in this one, sprawlered out man, I.
Speaker 2: Got in the wrestling gear and I got in the in the original wrestling gear trunks.
Speaker 3: Damn, you do have a lot of brawlers. Fucking hate that back. All right, looks good Julia Hart with the chase I loved. I love micro brawls. I really do have one later in weekly purchases, so really really cool to talk about that. Next up we have look at this zombie you toys. Yeah, I got my shipping notification, did you? I don't think I did. Power and Glory they look great. They look really good to me, though, like the set, like the hype around it was just too stretched out, where like if they all would have dropped it once, I would have been so I would have been so thrilled. But it's like, all right, we have the one man gang, all right. Then we got Slick and Jack down it It's like, oh, too long to slicks is bumming me, I will tell you that, but whatever, Hey, I'm glad we're getting Power Glory. They look so cool that it's kind of superseding a lot of this because it's just like they fit so well in the you know. And by the way, Hercules slam hands Roma has that mister perfect kind of bicep like to me, that's just how they should look, though. Oh, they look so much better like that, right, I know, I get it, I get it. Next up we have the exclusive Darby Allen and Brody King. These are targets or Walmart's Walmart Walmart. So I think that was the next wave after the Young Bucks. I guess the two figures. When this verse was shown, I thought that this was like an unpainted jacket, and I guess he wore an arms jacket. M hm, yes, I don't know that.
Speaker 5: It's cool, man, It looks a lot cooler without the jacket at the tats and the paint.
Speaker 3: On the on the packaging, it looks like his jacket should be like greenish if they're using the same jacket do there?
Speaker 2: And he looked like a Marvel character.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Toyadic, so Toyadic, and the Brodi King is the blood and guts without the blood, which is especially no. No, this is the this is the blood and guts match, but like pre like pre pre getting colored. Yeah, so if you're brody completed is a brody fan, I think you absolutely need this. Got the face paint, all those things. Unbelievable way Jazzers was able to execute all those tats and stuff, man looks really good. Next up we have Kenny Omega, Sanni o'cower guy. People shitting on this. I dug it. Yeah, I guess better, I guess, but it's yeah.
Speaker 5: But okay one over the years now are expectations are not that high for Jazzuar's and aw and Comic Con exclusives, Right, but I thought this was great because it fits the genre.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, at first inspired, But I will.
Speaker 5: Say at first glance, you know, obviously I didn't know. I was like, oh, Fantasy Captain America Kenny gear Well, this is brutal, but then it's real gear that he wore.
Speaker 4: A big Matchually, it's cool.
Speaker 3: And that shield it is supposed to be a trash can lid, right, yeah, that he did use in the match.
Speaker 2: I thought there was a spot where he used it on Claudia, I believe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are there better pictures of that lids? Does it actually look like a lid like on the other side and hold right, I can't quite tell. I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: I think it's I think it's a fun exclusive that their best thing yet for comic gun Sadly, I have to agree. I thought, actually didn't see the backagines of just now. The backage is awesome comic book style. Yeah, this is This is without doubt the best combat schools of Jazzuars has done for a w and only a thousand. So yeah, do Jazzars love just giving a guy a microphone.
Speaker 4: Every time?
Speaker 3: That's a good point. I did not.
Speaker 2: It must be really cheap to make.
Speaker 3: Well, it smokes, it's a lot extras. Why you put them in with some smart marks? Get rid of them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Foreheads though, that's that's value. Next up, we have the Lowrider, the Luca Lowrider. People have been getting this on Amazon. Really cool, has Ray mysterio. I wish it came with Eddie and it was Eddie inspired, but I get it. Ray is Ray's Ray. You know, it's very cool. It's very cool, the Lucha Lowrider. Like, if I was playing with my figures still, this would be a pretty sweet guest. Yeah, but if this was Eddie inspired, I would buy it for my you know, elites, but I can't get it even Britannic because it has like Rais logo on the side. I think it's like six one nine or something like. Yeah, but very very fun for the kids. Comes with a crutch ray and street gear. Cool product, no denying that. Yeah, a very fun kid friendly product for sure. Next up, let's talk about this the the Bloodline Legas. I'm not quite sure what it's called Afa Sicca, Roman Reigns so AFA and Sicca. The Wilds and Owens are like they're they're traditional wrestling gear and then you could dress them up for that that night that they closing shot, that closing shot with Roman. Yeah, and you put the uh the older man heads on it. I dig the idea. I think it's a cool two in one south that people are like, oh, but they have wrist tape, guys, come.
Speaker 5: On deadskin was Randy Hogan? Yeah, Randy Jogan, I think, Oh, I guess I didn't. The risk tape is the only like right, yeah, but I guess that's not the end of the world.
Speaker 3: I think this is really cool. I'm not sure I'm gonna get it because I prefer the wats and bones that I have.
Speaker 5: Oh same, And I would saying we should acknowledge these are much leaner bodies that they've chosen for them. The other ones are like big boys, like almost like AMaGA, right right?
Speaker 3: What's so? I don't know if this is depicting a younger version of well, they're never quite as big as the fuck as a Maga.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: D Come on in here, D you're laughing, what do you come on? We don't need the full INChO just pop on it. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So, initially these were exclusive the original Wild Smoans. Those were exclusive to target a part of the Hall of Fame line. Yes, so yeah, those were on the Omaga style body, so yeah. These are on the new what is it, the Headshrinker body?
Speaker 4: So right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, But this, I believe I can't find any like really unless I go digging on the network of them in the Red Tide. So this has got to be depicting a much younger one unless they just decided to choose this buck to go with for.
Speaker 3: And that was that. My assumption was that this is a much younger version of them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's the same heads gotten kind of.
Speaker 3: Like a more established mid career ones.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's the same heads they just got DJ And I think the Roman portrait is potentially new unless this was on a recent elite. But it's got like the hair slick back on the right side.
Speaker 3: Now, I do well body type is more accurate in your opinion for some moments.
Speaker 6: When people think of wild smollents, they think of Deputy F simoons, so or wild smoans. So I guess the black tights with the yellow text and that was also I think the gear that was chosen for Young Rock as well.
Speaker 4: So right, yeah, I feel it's way more.
Speaker 3: I think this is very cool, but I think I'm just gonna have to unfortunately pass. If I heard this is.
Speaker 5: The coolest way to do this is to display him as the old men.
Speaker 3: But I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 5: No, I wouldn't, not by my the way I collect know, but if you were to, I think that's the coolest way to go about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I totally agree to me. It's like he comes with it's like a fun like set where you have like two two and ones.
Speaker 5: Right, I love that, And it makes Roman look like the megastar that he is, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's a great look at that, Like that's you get to recreate that moment and then as a bonus you have like younger versions of them. I think it's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna shoot on it. I think it's really cool.
Speaker 6: They even did the uh uh specific length I don't know what they're called the necklace, like once longer than the other, one shorter than the other. They even gave them two individual necklaces.
Speaker 3: So that's all. Wow, that's really anie and special. Damn hm hm oh, let's talk about this. The next series of Monday Night War came out of nowhere for me. At first, I was like, ugh, Razor, why But then I noticed his vest is soft goods and I know I hate soft goods, but I think, like this, it could work.
Speaker 5: Like I said, I just don't understand Razor moaning Monday Night War.
Speaker 3: Series, but you gotta think about it like this, like he technically if Luger War started in nineteen ninety five, I mean, it's just like the razor Or the same set.
Speaker 4: I got it. I just don't know.
Speaker 2: It's a stretch, I would say, a stretch it's a stretch.
Speaker 3: I I think I'm gonna have to keep this razor just because of the uh that soft goods. But and and if this is right, I think this might be one of the first times. Maybe it's the second time they the accurate, longer elbow pad on the right arm.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just the first time. If that makes it the final, which presumably so.
Speaker 4: But more more importantly, what's that build a figure? He comes with there.
Speaker 3: The American Dream if you will n w O Dusty Rhodes, which is awesome.
Speaker 4: It's coming. That's very cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I love this razor. You can do like I think you date this razor. You do the thumbs to the chest kind of pose. Yeah, I just only this is like a must yet razor for me, I think it is next up we have. This is a head scratcher for me. So this is Lada. I thought that this is like ruthless aggression, but it is Monday Night Wore. She beat Stephanie mcammon for the title A little plane. A little plane for me, like she should have like a different like a soft good shirt. But she does take it off in the match, and this is accurate to her winning it I just don't know. I don't know. Maybe i'd have to compare it to the leader I have.
Speaker 2: I don't ala. So I'm excited about.
Speaker 4: Extreme finger Guns makes this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh you just sold me on the lead does not have that for sure, it's way before.
Speaker 6: So the pants are not accurate though. The pant pants are not the specific I think these are the like the Trish style pants to where they don't have like the parachute pants they just reused because those ones. These ones are not pinless where those ones are not pinless. These ones are pinless. I mean, yeah, more accurate. You can get around it.
Speaker 3: Because of the women's title. Yeah, I think I have to get this. There's a team Extreme for shoot that's one.
Speaker 6: Also I think has the chokers as well that are tampled on. So those are really nice. And a new portrait with the new hairstyle.
Speaker 3: You sold me, d you sold me. Next up, we have six. I love this. People were shipping on this head this what six look like? Yeah, brother out half a bulletin. People are like they're expected, They're like closing their eyes and picture an xbox. This is six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is I think this is an upgrade from the.
Speaker 5: I love the old one though, well one this is the hand, so you're talking suckets and two sweets, which is a big difference, right right right, And then but the other one, I love the gear, the thug. I think you have to keep both because has like the sick. You have to keep both.
Speaker 2: No, no, that is the very sixth was only around for a.
Speaker 3: Very short in your collection. I don't know I need to because I love this figure better. But the other one has like an x poc head but has like the six pock shirt.
Speaker 5: The shirt is cool, and the other one, like I said, the gear saying thug is cool.
Speaker 3: But I'm keeping both. I'm going both, baby, and I love Sean, so I'm gonna do both.
Speaker 5: Man, that's great. Who thinks that doesn't look good? You're out of your mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that is the I heard that's the chase as well, that we're photos posts of the chase.
Speaker 4: No, how is he the chase?
Speaker 3: Different gear?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd love to gear is because that like the Harlem hate Brian.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but then is it that thug gear they already did, because then we're talking really talking here.
Speaker 3: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Great now, we're talking. Not sure I only need one. I'm with you, Brian, I'm gonna get rid of whatever, keep one. I only need one.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 6: More images will likely be posted when when it goes live with like the impactage shots, I'm assuming and then you don't know what build a figure part it comes with You'll we'll find out coming days.
Speaker 5: Yeah's head. I wonder if like Dusty's portrait's going to be like an updated grizzled Dusty Head.
Speaker 4: It should be.
Speaker 3: This is the Ultimate Warrior. Now, this is the similar to what was going to be in the nitro stage. But this is not an ultimate, It's an elite. So I know Matellsa will never make them, but I guess they meant as ultimates because here it is as an elite. Is this his debut? Is his debut Warrior? What is this?
Speaker 4: D We only had not a handful appearances.
Speaker 6: I think it might be it might be, uh the debut appearance.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I need to w CW one. This one's gonna be tough to justify for me too, No thank you, But if it's debut, I'll i'll like, I'll put historical significance behind it. And just by keeping it. This is when he appeared in the mirror while Cogan was talking to himself.
Speaker 8: No, I don't know, really nice boots on. That's cool. Yeah, he's got the tattoo, the nice So I'll dig it. I'll probably gonna end up keeping it. What am I saying?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 4: You prost's having a hard time with some Cutski's bro. You tell me.
Speaker 6: And they actually when when this initially launched the crowdfund, they showed that they actually have the actual jacket, so they used that for reference. Actually basically jacket off the off the deck on there?
Speaker 3: Really Bill? Did Bill put the jacket on? Take studio shots of himself? And then you know.
Speaker 6: You have to get access to Ben Brown's phone first.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ. Okay, now this I don't know how I feel about this. This is the H. Why didn't I wore Triple H? Like? How is he way smaller than like the Eddie Guerrero and Shaw Michaels that are coming out not tanned? This is this is a Triple H exclusive body, I believe. Yeah, this is a brand that doesn't look like anything I've ever seen before.
Speaker 2: Okay, at that time, though he's on his way up to being gigantic.
Speaker 3: Now this time he is like pretty big. This is two thousand, two thousand, He's like the man. Yeah. And also I like the soft good stuff. But the shirt I get he can't put Damn. I guess I know. I was just realizing that. Damn. But also that's that's the back of the shirt in real life. The first the shirt says game over. Question the question right, I'm over, not you're right, I'm over. As the front.
Speaker 4: We have to see this in the end, right.
Speaker 2: I like this because I had that shirt.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna as on this because I love the Ultimate with the chain mail way way better.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I'm gonna I'm I'm gonna wait this one out, but I want to want this, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I honesotly know me.
Speaker 3: I don't love the douvile soft goods like where Yeah, it almost becomes a doll chain mail for me. I'm keeping that one. This is cool if you don't have the other one.
Speaker 6: But did you upgrade Matt? Did you get the greatest hits with the chain mail?
Speaker 3: Or did you I believe I did. I believe I did. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So going forward, Ultimate Monday Night War figures are going to be solo releases, so this is actually a twenty twenty five item. So this is probably gonna come out. I mean, it's gonna be available for pre order. I'm not sure when it's going to be. I don't know if it's coming out in December. But technically this twenty twenty five items. And these are way five. These are not Way four Way four. We're shown it access. That's the DDP, the Austin Boston Man, and what's the other one I'm missing? Yeah, Kurt Henning and the.
Speaker 3: Build DeShawn Michaels. Yeah, and there's also the Greatest Hits, none of net Wars.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know if those have been shown, Groc says.
Speaker 2: He says the Warriors one hundred WW debut Warrior. He came out and cut a promo on.
Speaker 3: All right, then I gotta keep that Warrior for sure. Gotta keep the historical significance. Broski says, historical significance.
Speaker 6: And besides the Championship Showdown Triple H that came with the Rock, this is the first Triple H Ultimate to include the knee race.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if that makes it different to me, it's kind of a different era of his career.
Speaker 6: But I believe those are two new heads, the ones with the pull back pony, and then the other one is from.
Speaker 3: Any guys, it looks good. It's just I'm just saying I'm keeping the other one. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Now. These are the Target Legends re releases, all updated, greatest hits, the greatest hits. I feel like I gotta get all of them. WHOA like, I gotta get all of them. This is like Icy title era Ultimate Warrior Sonna that's gonna have the badass ten huh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this one has an updated skin tone.
Speaker 3: Wow, nicer tan. I believe the tassels you can move around more? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: These are from the Supreme Army No Ultimate.
Speaker 3: So to me, this is an instant upgrade. I wasn't gonna get this, but I convinced me, and that definitely an upgrade for a look at that. The tassels just blown in the wind. I see title tassels. Man definitely need that looks beautiful to me. And this was series four Legend. Right, that's an figure, so really cool figure. I dig it, king, I am not quite sure if I'm gonna get this, Like what would be so different about it.
Speaker 5: That is the hand, the hand, there's no hands back, that's really about it.
Speaker 3: They think it's not like they gave him like the pinky uphand or anything they is that is supposed to be right. What's he doing right now? Okay? If I see it on the shelves, probably get it. But like to me, it's not enough of uh yeah, there's not enough change there from what I have already. Right, King, this is an instant get yeah, just to do the finger point on that, I r s yeah, automatic a good shot. I wonder if you can fix the glasses a bit.
Speaker 5: I know I don't display it with the glasses because I literally can't get him on. So I'm hoping there's some kind of something change that can make that happen.
Speaker 6: Well, initially they were injected in PVC. It was a certain diameter. The only thing they could do really is to either inject it in probably propolar abs or puff the diameter of the PC.
Speaker 4: You're gonna do that again. In English, d.
Speaker 6: New legs legs on him, and this one has the lace boots. I believe the previous Ely Clutching Series forty that one had the tresses so this one has ring gear ring boots similar to the has Bro.
Speaker 3: I dige it. I wish it would have given a little more detail in his tie, because sometimes they do change things up a bit, but I get it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's another another Uh obviously the it's got double hinge elbows. But the briefcases painted silver instead of molded silver.
Speaker 3: Where's the previous one?
Speaker 6: It's molded.
Speaker 3: I think you gotta get just that fucking finger point. The D I J.
Speaker 6: Face printing looks really nice.
Speaker 3: And last in the set, well not last? Oh god, sorry, talk about.
Speaker 6: Now you can actually do the uh signature facial expression.
Speaker 3: Oh so they didn't give a different head.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it comes with swappleheads.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's it must have then if you do that, is it? Is it a brand new head? Or was that was that?
Speaker 2: These are all existing?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This is all okay?
Speaker 4: Is that the shock?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: The this this portrait is Yeah, the one with the open mouth looks good.
Speaker 3: Talk about damn. I didn't think I had to get that either, but now yeah.
Speaker 6: It is, just one comes with dress shoes instead of the lace boots.
Speaker 3: So is that accurate?
Speaker 4: That's weird, right?
Speaker 6: I think it's more Yeah, I don't know. That might be a little inaccurate partially. Yeah, I think he did wrestle in uh lace boots.
Speaker 3: So I saw a tugboat guy at UH Sure. I love seeing tugboat guy.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 3: It is talk about guy will be signing these at kloons.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, this is like one of my favorite elite is so annoying.
Speaker 3: Or look, I don't know how they're making him, but he might have might have resigned a deal. Oh yeah, I didn't think of that. So what's different about him? Do you just like the new elbow pads and stuff like that. I'm sorry, with new elbows, yeah, and interchangeable hands, and I'm sure that the printing in the face.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's got the double hinge arms now and the digital link jet face printing.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 3: That's like one of the most underrated resting figures of all time.
Speaker 6: I came out in twenty seventeen, part of a collection series fifty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's definitely a uh.
Speaker 2: Oh if you missed out.
Speaker 6: And I think the gear this time instead of being I think before the deco on the knee pads and the trunks EP was in silver. Now I think it's in white.
Speaker 3: I mean, huh, I checked. That gives a little fact check on that. During D What do we got next? D? That is it? That's it? Hey, guys, Slow news week because it's kind of conwek. I mean, it's going to be the mother load next week. It's we're gonna be oh boy swimming, We're going swimming. Long ass episode. All right, let's let's do some ring side news, guys. We got new in Stock Survivor Series Elites with Kevin Owens, Sammy Zane, Bushwhackers, Luken Butcher collect all four figures to build a figure of Adam Pierce. WWE Main Event Series one fifty with CM Punk Leader the Rock ring Master with Stone Cold Steve Austin Expected in this week, Punk Chunks, Macho Man, Randy Savage, Big Rubber Gag. Oh baby, there are new packaging renders for the Steiner Brothers. WWE Ultimate Edition Ringsacks with two pac and Outsiders John You've got to tell us Expected and soon Elite one twelve with Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, Xavier Woods, Becky Lynch, JD McDonough and Stas Channing. Lorenzo You guys right for the Ringside Top ten. This episode of The Major Wrestling Figure Podcast has been brought to you by Ringside Collectibles, the number one online retailer of WWE Action figures. Go to Wrestlingfigures dot com and make a purchase, and when you do, use discount code Major at checkout to save ten percent.
Speaker 2: Bringside Top ten Brand New Figus, Hew Much Diggers Fan, ring Side Top ten by Figus Exhausting Male.
Speaker 1: Men, bring Side Top ten Another sail Semisa semmanagain.
Speaker 2: Ring Side Top ten.
Speaker 8: Use code Major for discount at the end.
Speaker 3: Number ten outside of Scott Hall and Kevin Nash, WWE Ultimate Edition two pack, Ringside Exclusive number nine, Jailbird, Dominic Mysterio Elite one oh nine, Number eight, Shawn Michaels Texas Hearts, w w E Defining Moments, ring Sad Exclusive number seven, Solo Socoa Elite Topics twenty twenty four, Way four. I don't think we mentioned this. They updated as Torso totally updated, remember the first one? Yeah, they did a while ago. I thought, yeah, But for the top picks, it's like a re release with an updated Torso again. D Am I wrong? Here? Am I right?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: I'm right?
Speaker 4: So there's three like Torso changes.
Speaker 3: Really no, no, because they changed it for the New Elite. But this topic is from like the first Elite.
Speaker 5: Oh the deco is yeah, the new torsup with the decko of the first release, right right right.
Speaker 3: Got six La Night Elite, went Awaight number five, Orange Cassidy Unrival D eight, number four, Cody Rhodes Ultimate Edition twenty one, number three, Bush Wreckers, but your Luke Elite, Survira Series twenty twenty four, number two, Steiner Brothers Ultimateation two Pack, Ringside Exclusive and number one This this is a sale. Jeff Hardy Unmatched Series nine, number one, All right up next. Weekly purchases brought you by Major Bendy's.
Speaker 8: They got you my ass, you have your how got Sargy and I got Rick playing.
Speaker 2: Who He's Wrong to Cry?
Speaker 3: And here's La Chomen Oh yeah, and Brian Male and Matt Cardona.
Speaker 2: They're so real. Can you tell the difference Lastrica Video Stars, Big Rubber Guys. They're for real eat sold separately on Major Bendies dot Com.
Speaker 3: Big Rubber Guys collect them all. Weekly purchases brought you by Major Bendis Major Bendies dot Com. There's plenty of stuff up there, guys. Even though Macho and Blair sold out, there's still up. There's the pink macho man. Get it right now, and that will lead me into my weekly purchases. I got some stuff from Major Bennies dot com. I finally got the pink macho Manoa. Look at that, the macho man on the back, the nice pink oo. Yeah, that's not the only thing I got from Major Benny's. I got Vladimir. I finally got Glad. There he is, Glad, the super fan. You can't tell on that Hammerson ballroom, but I flip him off. I'm like saying, fuck you, Lad, fuck you, but they go to a wide shot. Can't see it. There's Lad. I also got a little q T. Marshall, which is available on his website exclusively right now. Beautiful figure. Not Jack enough though, yeah, not Jack enough. And guys, these are fucking awesome Jay and Silent Bob honor to have them in the Major Benny's collection. Guys, Clerks is now on Netflix. Is that some bigger fate works on Netflix? That's right, while you're putting your major bendies all.
Speaker 5: Right, while we're still going major Bendy mode, here's my comic cont exclusive sold out, Bloody Rick Flair, big rubber guy, be a man, hulk mancho man, and on.
Speaker 3: Off the presses. Here's the live unboxing Mark Merrow, marvelous, beautiful t TD artwork on the packaging, the first of the what bros, you can I have been talking about where everyone's gonna have their own packaging going forward. Just a sick figure. That Tan is perfect tat Yeah, marvelous.
Speaker 2: He was very very marvelous.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, always not only that, I think maybe dude, maybe Bendy the year it's butter mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this thing rules, dude, Oh my god. Again, beautiful t TD art on the pack I mean it's going to be a battle of super heavyweights. I'll tell you that this thing absolutely rules. Oh god, freaking butter being the shorts are sick. He could be in the system with these trunks. Awesome.
Speaker 3: And last, but not least, how about the brand new t NA heavyweight Champion. Wow, the zig Man, the wanted Man, nickname, the first ever nick name, the figure, the first ever. And here he is, hide your wives.
Speaker 5: Look at his hair, luxurious, his little shooter boots that he wears now because he's too lazy to put on boots.
Speaker 3: That's pretty damn cool man. So nice doesn't count, no, because he's nicky.
Speaker 4: He's not nick nemmoth.
Speaker 5: But yeah, a lot of fun stuff in uh from those guys over at Major Bendy's. Who are all those guys over there?
Speaker 4: Those guys. I swung into Ringside Collectibles and I cracked this week. I cracked.
Speaker 3: What did you get?
Speaker 4: I had to do it. I had to upgrade.
Speaker 3: I got the ultimate Oh yeah jay oh, So I feel like I gotta cut the other one, keep the Jimmy.
Speaker 5: So there there two separate entities, you know. I think that's just the way to go. I didn't realize, but really sold me. He's got the little dyed rat tail. Yeah, on all his scans, like this is the much more you know, definitive updated. This is represents the singles match I believe you have with Roman at SummerSlam. So pretty cool, dude, cool. This is probably I'll display it. So he's like doing his uh that's sick fireflies kind of thing from Ringside.
Speaker 2: I got the bushwhackers the.
Speaker 3: Yeah got them too. We discussed them on Boom with the toys. I decided, are you going to keep them? With the doink head on or No, I don't think I'm keeping them at all. Really, yeah, I can't bring the doink things just not enough. I get it, it's fun, it's added value whatever, but like, at the end of the day, do I really care that the one time they had a crappy eight man with doink?
Speaker 4: Like, I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm keeping it for sure.
Speaker 5: Then the Ultimate Heads, which was my route to go with it, right away people are boos them, were like, there's no hats. That kind of sucks. I'm like, you know what that does kind of suck. There's no hats. That's a big takeaway. And then they have like too much hair. It was like freaking me out. And you'll see when he's, you know, having here, they have like a head of hair. Not like it's bizarre to me. I thought it was. It was just I was having to disconnect with him. I was like, just not enough meat on the bone for me to justify more bushwhackers in my collection.
Speaker 2: You are running out of room, yeah, room.
Speaker 3: I want to give a little shout out to nine to five Warriors. They they hit me up through email and they said they have their own toy company and they know I love like the old food fighters, not food fighters, food fighters toys, and that they make something very similar. They wanted to send me the product. I said, guys, like, honestly, I appreciate you reaching out. I'm not going to keep this from my collection, but I appreciate that you did reach out. And I will you know, you took a chance, and I'll talk about on the podcast. And they did send me the figures, and I will say I was shocked, blown away by these things. They look like really well done, incredible packaging. This is a major eraser, so water cooler commandos. When you punch out, they come punching in, so really really fun.
Speaker 4: Where do you where do you get something like this?
Speaker 3: That's a great question.
Speaker 4: What a plug an.
Speaker 3: Warriors nine to five Warriors dot com. So there's all these like cool things. Everything's really really cool. Comes with the comic for the backstory. He also sent me this who's this out here? The tech Sergeant Scottie. They look really like they look really really cool. Like I said, the packaging is good, nice crisp carding. The artwork is awesome. Who's this guy here? Commando Crisps. This definitely looks like a food fighter to me. So I wanted to give him a little shout out adult collectibles. You know, I won't be keeping these from my collection by any means, but really really fun stuff and those are real weird. I about Ema and collects those. My emon might collect these Emon. If you listen earlier, these will be on what Not Today. There you go on somebody russ a cut of deal before he goes live. Check out the camera book.
Speaker 2: I'm blown away right now. First of all, I went to the website and look, I didn't even get these, so I have no reason to say this. Yeah, this might be the greatest indie toy company website of all time. And you guys, man, it puts major bendies to shame. This is they have done. We bro bro this. There's videos on here shot like like stop motion videos of their figures gets shot with insane quality. There's like really cool nostalgic pictures of TVs and the toys on a desk. The actual product figures are unbelievable. I'm blown away. This like took some marketing.
Speaker 3: Well, guys, if you listen, if you want to make some major pod figures, like some animated style figures, we're all in.
Speaker 4: Maybe and maybe we can borrow some of these tactics from there.
Speaker 3: So yeah, hit us up, hit us up again, pal.
Speaker 2: Hold on here, I can actually show with you. I forgot that. Uh there it is if you're looking at it. Oh ship, that's the front the top of the website, right like, look at this they're fighting throwing his thing, holy ship the Scotch tape.
Speaker 3: Guys us, it's fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Right, look at this. We got cool those guys.
Speaker 4: Look the hell it's like that.
Speaker 2: Smoking and then like they're the product pictures are really cool.
Speaker 3: A bunch the videos.
Speaker 2: This is cool right here, like the desk.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. Yeah, they really connect. We got a separate bore game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: And can you buy the figures on the site.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nine for the whatever. There's twenty four to ninety nine for Colonel Custard.
Speaker 3: Good price, I mean we know bunch figures costs.
Speaker 4: Wow. Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 2: Hell of a plug there for them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jesus creamy prompt too. I think they have to owe us to put us to the toy line.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, hey, I got this from Brian. Maybe you could tell the story here. This is unbelievable.
Speaker 5: It is a sad fanhand did that to me at a convention in White Plains and told me to pass it your way. I kept thinking I was. I kept thinking I was going to see you at Comic Con, and I realized I'm not. I'll just throw it in the mail.
Speaker 2: Mail Aaron Paul from Breaking Bad, which is okay, one of my favorite shows. It's awesome, really cool.
Speaker 5: And then I believe there was a note saying that he works with better call Saul and he can get you an autographer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he says, send me your cell figure and I'll get Bob to add your name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have Brosky up with the same guy. He gave me a bunch of Toy Story autographs or Brosky, thank you very much. Uh, speaking of autographs, friend of the show, my favorite wrestler just has gotten so famous, me so famous that I can't get hold of him to get him to sign is not Zombie Heels and Faces figure. So I had to send this to John Thorne and ai W so thank you to them for getting this done. And I finally got my Jeff Jat Heel and Faces figure autographed for my personal collection. So it looks it took way too long because Jeff's way too famous.
Speaker 3: I know it was a couple of weeks passed forth of July, but I was I was home, I was depressed, Chelsea was away.
Speaker 4: It was just me.
Speaker 3: I barbecued, went in the pool, had some burgers, had some dogs, and then I watched Independence Day. And then I got itchy.
Speaker 4: I got itchy.
Speaker 3: So I got a movie what David Levinson Independence Day with the with the mission disc. I never had him, but I remember like giving him a good look up and down at the story time. My brother had the Will Smith. I don't know. I don't think he had David David disc floppy disk, right, And then of course we have Steven Miller, Stephen Hiller. I'm sorry, Uh, the first of all, this movie still fucking holds up so fucking good.
Speaker 4: Those figures are not good, I remember, right.
Speaker 3: Figures suck. You put all this unnecessary accessories on. You can't even tell who the fuck they are? What what company made those um trend masters? Oh wow, So here's the President Thomas J. Whitmore like he's not even in the president outfit, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like, well, he's the pilot at the end.
Speaker 3: At the very end. But this was This is the one I needed to get where I see it.
Speaker 4: A lot of need it needed to get it.
Speaker 3: The fucking alien that's scared the attacker pilot. I got him and you open his head.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Earth.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, look you can do that from the back. Yeah, Attle, I love gonna try me, try me. I can't believe they come with a floppy, fucking floppy disc.
Speaker 2: I remember getting these, and my by the time I got these, like my computer was was too advanced to actually use the flobby discs, like they were old floppy discs. By the time I got those toys, it.
Speaker 3: Was mark when you got them, the movie came out. You were fucking freshman of college. Yeah, Roskie, what's that Independence Day figure?
Speaker 4: Run these days? Nothing?
Speaker 3: I think I got that whole set for like sixty or eighty bucks. Wow. Good, so decently not super cheap. Yeah, you're not like water World cheap, but not one. A couple more things from me.
Speaker 5: My friend Jordan Grace Uh did an appearance where she gave gave out tickets to like a contest winner, but then she realized that tickets had the system on it for Sunday's show, so she grabbed me a ticket step I put in this whole time, very protective, so I thought it was very cool for to even think to do that, to know that I would care. But yeah, it's in French because the show was in Montreal and there's me Mussin Eddi on a ticket stuff. I thought that was really freaking cool. You never really see that nowadays, you know, physical tickets. I thought it was pretty awesome and last, but not least a big get major Mark Randy hooked me up with the Canadian game Stop exclusive at the moment, sting supreme figure. I'm gonna let this bad boy breathe right here, right now. Damn Mark's good friend Steve from Catering. He's out in the box. I don't know when the rest of the world is gonna see this figure. You know, looks awesome. I love the hand holding, the mask, hands cool soft goods. What Brusky had some concerns about the soft goods. Let's let's see. I won't be getting this. I'm not a famous.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I don't know, BROSI is pretty sweet, dude.
Speaker 3: It looks awesome, pretty rigging sweet. I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's the underneath.
Speaker 3: He does like where the singlet though, and that's okay, but it comes let's see all the stuff it comes with here already dropped the mask.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talked about.
Speaker 3: This is like the mask he can wear like the psych.
Speaker 4: Out or whatever.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that's cool, that's like that well toy biz Scott Hall esque.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Then we got two more portraits closed fists. They're kind of like open fingered hands. And then the problem. Oh I guess you could do that too, right, yeah, and then this counter Axlebroska just said, two different shirt options.
Speaker 3: I don't think I would like soft goods on soft goods.
Speaker 5: I know i'd me either, but I feel like that would But I also actually he did wear the real gear at some point, right, like his first match. Well, actually, actually I did realize something yesterday when I was packing this to go home. Of course I threw it two foot woll Well okay, wait, breaking this one is a long sleeve shirt. Well that's what he wears the wrestling, I know. And then the other one is just a T shirt T shirt, so there is some serious options there. And then yep, okay, I did notice this when I was backing it last night in my bag. He clearly wore the gear at one point, I believe this is like his first paper match, that tag. He's wearing the gear and look who he's got in the all Scorpio death lock there. Oh wow, that's cool, Big rubber Guy NXT Champion Ethan Page.
Speaker 2: So pretty cool.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 2: I think that was just the one time for the for the for the that match, and then he was did to the shirt for every other match.
Speaker 5: But right, so technically he's accurate. And that's what's I mean, that's all Broski is complaining about.
Speaker 3: Right, very cool. Well, let's talk about this singer a little more because my next purchase I got from Keith Youner. I got this dude aw micro brawl a croasting nice. So I'm still you know, aw packaging.
Speaker 4: That's so weird.
Speaker 3: I know, I still keep getting these micro brawls. I don't know what I'm gonna do, but I'm still glad to move on. I'm still in for now. Uh. This is really cool from star Ace Toys. Check this out, this marshmallow Man. It looks awesome. It looks like it looks like it came right out of the fucking movie. It really fucking does. I'm a big marshmallow Man collector. So I have all different versions of the marshmallow Man. So this is from star Ace Toys. Looks really really cool. And then that's not the only marshmallow Man thing I got. I took a little trip in New Jersey with Kinnick to Yester Toys. I believe that's the name. Let's let's double check it. That's Yester Toys. Before I butcher good friend Randy from Mecca his store, Yester Toys. Let's let's make sure Yester Toys crushing these plugs with Yes, your toys in New Jersey. Great story. I think of blocks coming out today. Mark.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, well I still as of right now, I still have to edit it, but that's my plan.
Speaker 3: Check this out well Real Ghostbusters watch Unpunched. Stayed that this is eighty six Wow, no, no, no sorry, eighty nine eighty nine, eighty nine Real Ghostbusters. I'm gonna display this with my toys. I think in the package this is Unpunched And uh, it was really really cool. But that's not the only Ghostbuster thing I got. Major Mark the Flipping Podcast. He came up to me at Indianapolis and gave me a fucking USB drive He said, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 4: See, I only deal with floppy disc so I don't know why you're handed to be this.
Speaker 3: No, he says, it's an update for my Ghostbusters Pinball machine. I was like, what, So he's gonna have to explain to me how to do it, how to update because I got the Pinball machine twenty sixteen. But I guess there was an update for it. So you pop this images updates it.
Speaker 2: Maybe is there a screen in the back? This is a screen, yeah, so maybe maybe it changes the screen.
Speaker 3: Hey flipping podcasts. He's actually in the chower now if you're listening. Does this fix the librarian who fucking screams on a volume one hundred, even if you lower the volume. When I first moved in, I had no furniture, had nothing, no TV, nothing except for that I'd play that game and like two o'clock in the morning, you're ah, you know, like even if like I was killing somebody, even if you had the volume, it was ridiculous. So I don't know if it will actually fix that. But I'm very very excited about Randy from Neka. He did something he wasn't supposed to do. Well. Actually, he's the head haunter. He can do whatever he wants, but he gave me some not street legal Neka Ninja turtles. Check it out. It's Tatsu, not Yoshi Tatsu, but the good Tatsu.
Speaker 4: Check it.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants the leader. I've been waiting for this figure for years. He must have absolute must have. Looks incredible. Can't wait to open this up. Can't wait to let this baby breathe and add it to my turtles collection.
Speaker 2: It's been a while since I needed an ekka. I'm right.
Speaker 3: He also got me this, which I was on defensive out but I figured if he's given it to me, I might as well take it. And now that I have it in hand, I think it's really cool. The Eastman and Lard's teenage minions of turtles. It's them as turtles, which I think is unique.
Speaker 2: He says, it does fix that issue.
Speaker 3: It does fix the issue. That's why he was giving me. Thank you so much. Eastman and Lard. Turtles by Kevin Eastman and Peter Lard really really cool. I don't collect all of the comic turtles, but these guys created the turtles pretty click. I needed this collection so.
Speaker 2: On boozing uh he says, nothing he needs, but he appreciates the idea, and I'm the same way. I think it's neat. I can I can see anybody who wants it.
Speaker 3: Billy Peck says, not them as turtles. So what are they then? Are they just regular turtles? Are they the first like drawings of the turtles or something? Maybe that would make sense. I don't know, thought I thought it was a turtle the turtles. That what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Is it dead the box? It's the original drawings?
Speaker 3: Oh that stuck. That's even cooler.
Speaker 2: Then you you have been sending the actually.
Speaker 4: Sending the misinformation on multiple platforms.
Speaker 2: Now about this that would actually yeah, I would buy it more likely.
Speaker 3: Uh. Dave Menscar finally after Meltzer No, Dave Medscar finally after it seems like a fucking year. I got Monday Night Wars Series two, which was the fake diesel.
Speaker 4: I am boxed those like three months ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great, mysterial and triple H. I believe triple A.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you build the Teddy Long.
Speaker 3: And I'm just gonna show you the Teddy Long here because I love Teddy. What a fake gear?
Speaker 4: That's cool?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I still need that.
Speaker 3: So honored to have Teddy Long in my collection. The other figures are great. I'm definitely keeping the fake Diesel. I'm definitely keeping the Kevin Ash. I'm on the fence about Ray and the Triple H is just gonna have to get cut because I think there are better attitudes. I understand why he was included, which is I have better versions of him. Uh. Also, I got a bunch of other ship check this out, guys. I got from Brandon Nason. I got Eddie Guerrero the New Monday Night War. Ultimately in the mail, I can't wait. This is like an look at that man in the Bangs.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 3: It's like and it even has like a V cut, like a slice. I asked the Freedom is that supposed to be there? He said, yeah, so Eddie Guerrero, did he ever wear this shirt? Though?
Speaker 4: Great question.
Speaker 3: I don't. In my mind, no, no, my mind, it was a Chavo Hava Warria Java War. But then I also got Mankind. All right, here's the moment of truth. What do you think I'm keeping it? Yeah? I really I don't love the soft goods.
Speaker 4: You just put it made me go wolf like. I don't think I want that.
Speaker 3: But for me historical significance, he wins the first ever title, so I need to keep it for that reason. I just do.
Speaker 4: I just do.
Speaker 3: He has the mister Sacho who has his taddle belt. I I really dig it, Little easter Egg. If you like, pull up his shirt, I'm not gonna show you, but he has his scar underneath painted on, which I thought was cool. They've done that bunch of times, so I dig this. A lot of mankinds in my collection. I thought I didn't need this, but I'm gonna keep it. That's the things, so many mankinds. But also I wanted to point this out too. I'm still looking for the RVD from under Net War Series three. I got a headless disciple, bro, I got a headless disciple. Disciple needs head. Uh Brutus, Brother BRUDEI, Matt Bardona, we all need some head.
Speaker 2: Well, I know all of series two and three.
Speaker 3: Still, is there anybody out there, Chelsea, if you're listening, can you help me get some head? I need some head for my disciple figure.
Speaker 2: Wiz Eddie did wear the shirt on Nitro in nineteen nine. I remember him there.
Speaker 3: I think you guys see anything else tapped out for the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been working on broke you can. You can text mezback because you're not going to care about this. But I've been working on a big collection lately. I mentioned it on it was either Boozing or the Joe Shoes podcast, where I said that I have been collecting I've said this before, Worldercraft my favorite video game of all time. Yeah, the Collector's editions of the Expansion sealed are worth a lot of money. These are big ticket items. This is something that I've been looking at and shopping for for a very long time. And I mentioned it on that show, and Benjamin Tucker, who is a major mark was at a store saw this is the second expansion. This is the sealed version of the Collector's edition. These are worth a lot of money. I paid a good amount of money. He picked it up from the store for me. So I almost have every single one except for the original game, which is like four thousand dollars. So I'm not sure if I'm ever gonna get that.
Speaker 4: Zee, You're going to ask what we're talking about, jeez.
Speaker 2: But Zach Katz again, who is actually a Blizzard employee, was helping me get some of the other ones. So I'm staring at an almost complete collection of sealed collector's edition or the Warcraft games. And I've been piecing this together for a long time. So thank you very much to Zach and Ben.
Speaker 3: A couple of quick things. Guys from Hassan Houstin got me the British Bulldog to complete my Superstar set.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 3: I love the fires, I absolutely dig it, so cool. I love I love the packaging. I don't I don't keep them in on card. I let these babies breathe. So it's Kine Mahammad Ali British Bulldog.
Speaker 2: Random.
Speaker 3: Finally I do.
Speaker 5: I am excited for next week to see what we see of those this week, Yes, the Superstars line.
Speaker 3: And to add to my PSA grated Chelsea Green collection, I got a twenty seventeen Stardom card, A near mint seven Chelsea Green. These are some weird cards, but they're legit. Some Stardom cards, got it PSA seven. And then this is a nice one. It's the top's finest ninety nine Chelsea Green Green Refractors.
Speaker 4: That's what figures run.
Speaker 3: It's agreed. No, it's not a first run, is it?
Speaker 4: Definitely?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're right. Actually, damn, you're right.
Speaker 2: Damn do you even bother showing her these now when they come out? Don't even.
Speaker 4: She doesn't.
Speaker 2: Maybe someday she'll like, really care you you like, Chelsea, look it, I've collected.
Speaker 5: All of One day she'll show the kids and excited about. Yes, that's why I do it. She will care one day. You were some Major Mark purchases of the week.
Speaker 2: Let's do it, Okay, Major Mark Purchases of the week. Here we go, Bros Kate the Nome Club. Uh, here we go. Rob Cosgrove says, Hi, guys, I have to say this pod family is always there for each other and helps each other out when needed. While on vacation, I received my new Mac Hardona. No. I bought two of them, but only opened one which was damaged, and I was able to repair it and it looks great. So now I needed Proskie and Swaggle so I could join the Nome Club. So thanks to fellow Major Mark Shawnie Coftfield, what who made a brother a good deal and they arrived on Saturday and now the family is finally together. Just need Mark and Bryan Nomes.
Speaker 3: Now I do want to somehow redo that Mattinome and from someone who fucking knows what they're doing.
Speaker 2: It looks cool, and this picture looks great.
Speaker 3: It looks from a distance it's fine. But they shipped that they all broke because they were just made like fucking garbage, So like didn't matter what he did to protect him in the shipping, Like, yeah.
Speaker 4: There was nothing you can do.
Speaker 2: Proskie shipped him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I shipped like they were. It came to me and I just shipped them because they came in like special. They were each an individual box, and then I shipped the boxes.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 3: I wasn't gonna open every single box.
Speaker 2: Right right. Eddie Zawatsky says, this is for the Pokemon fans. Mart Sterley mentioned last week during the segment about sitting down and playing Pokemon a game boy. Well, I got to meet the voice actors of the original Pokemon series in order for them to sign my movie poster from the first movie. I met the voice actors for ash Ketchum, Professor Oak mewtwo, Miouth, and the singer of the Pokemon theme song at All at Collecticon in New Jersey. So pretty cool, guys. This is might be the greatest picture in the history of this segment. This is from Russ Sailor.
Speaker 4: That's a big build up, build up.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Oh my Russ Sailor only posting the pop mark. I went and got a newish car and wore my silver ring shirt. As I'm shilling out paperwork, I see the salesman looking at my shirt and he finally asked, is that an ear on your shirt? I said, yep, that's the world famous wrestling lawyer smart Mark Sterley is ear. He just looked confused and said cool. Thanks for making the conversation possible. Also with the.
Speaker 4: SDL SDL hat by the way, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Rose Salor, great supporter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: This brought back some memories for me. Andy Martin says, for my lonely nights, I got to cuddle up next to Skeletor. Found this bad boy Goodwill buried in one of the bins. I thought it was a brawling buddy at first from the color. Then I uncovered it more and it was this beautiful man. It will go good in my collection. So I remember these being like they were kind of like punching They're supposed to be punching bags like that was the the the ad sell of these they stand up or whatever and you like you can punch them like that was the punch skeletor or whatever. I definitely had skeletor and he man but.
Speaker 4: Like a pregnancy pillow, but skeleton pillow or something.
Speaker 2: Dexter fans and you guys watched Dexter. It was a good one. Well, first couple of seasons were good. So I've heard just James news edition to or autograph collection at home. Just got a personal Dexter smock and a real cleaver signed by the man himself, Michael c al His co star Jennifer Carpenter also tagged the apron piece pretty cool. Nice uh okay, neat Thomas said Aim and Merrigan wasn't the only one who had something catch his eye from that geek toy hut flog that pixel, Dan Mark Bitters and Brian did. I had this Wrestlemantiam mini action ring with six figures Micro's when I was a kid, but I honestly have no idea what happened to it. When I saw it in the vlog, I knew I just had to have it, hoping to get some other figs to beef up this display. But wondering if I can find them without having to buy the other ring sets.
Speaker 4: That's tough. I mean, just yes, cour Evan, it's tough to search because they don't really.
Speaker 3: Have a name, right, and they're gonna be all scuffed up because I'm sure it's there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, alright, last one, we've got some Kellyan's here. Rigo Herrera says, down here in Mexico City and found a few Kelly and Laparka figs outside the Arena of Mexico before the show.
Speaker 3: That's wild sitting there.
Speaker 4: That's wild.
Speaker 3: That's really cool, all right.
Speaker 2: What's next?
Speaker 3: Up next is the queue and a. This episode is sponsored by blue Choo. Guys, if you're feeling your age more than you used to, especially in the bedroom, it's time to snap out of it. Blue Choo is what you need to perform where it's most important and perform in a major way.
Speaker 2: Blue Choo is a unique online service that delivers the same active ingredients as viagra and sialis, but in a chewable form and add a fraction of the cost. Blue Choo tablets help men achieve harder, stronger erections to combat all forms of ed. Blue Choo is an online prescription service, so no visits to the doctor's office, no awkward conversations, and no waiting in line at the pharmacy, and it ships right to your door in a discrete package. The process is simple. Sign up at bluechoo dot com, consult with one of their licensed medical providers, and once you're approved, you'll receive your prescription within days. The best part, it's all done online. Blue Choose licensed medical providers work with you to find the right ingredient and strength for your prescription. Don't like swallowing pills, No problems here. Blue Choose Sildentifhil and Tadlfhill tablets are chewable. Blue Choose tablets are made in the USA and they prepare and ship direct so it's cheaper than the pharmacy.
Speaker 3: So if you could benefit from extra confidence when it's time to perform, visit blue cheo dot com for more details and important safety information. And we've got a special deal for our major marks. Try blue Cheo free when you use our promo code Major at checkout. Just pay five dollars shipping. That's blue choo dot Com promo code Major to rec your first month free and we thank blutch you for sponsoring the podcast. Alright, guys, Q and eight time my favorite part of the show. Here's a hashtag ask major bod. If we read your question on the air, you will get a little prize mark. What questions do we have this week?
Speaker 2: Matt's questions Chris DG Chris DG five to five. He says, I know one day there will be a figure of Zach kerkrom us MANI thirty five from ww Mattel. How do you envision the release? What style figure? Will it be in? Exclusive? Any accessories? Anything? You fear that will be inaccurate.
Speaker 5: So we took studio shots so it won't be inaccurate. Right, we took studio shots.
Speaker 3: We'll we breathe in to the wire and I you know, I want to say I want to plug watching the Zach and Kerr episode because Brian did post pictures of what his Basic was supposed to be. I was supposed to have a Basic two, but then I get cut. But it didn't even get to the design phase. If it did, I never saw the photos. But let's say let's say I went back to w B or we would have signed some sort of legends deal to make figures. As much as we gave Mattel shit about not getting those figures, at this point, I would just want it in the basic form, like if I were getting elite, I wouldn't want that to be the elite me personally.
Speaker 5: For me, I think he's just saying, if we were well, first off, this was a complete fantasy and we signed like Legends deals, they wouldn't It would just be like an elite.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't be you know, right, why not an ultimate? Oh?
Speaker 3: They could, but if they were going to make an elite of me, let's if I went back. Let's say I go back and they're gonna do a difference in a different scenario. But yeah, but I'm just saying, either way, whether I went back and they made a flashback or we signed a Legends deal and they were gonna make an elite, I wouldn't want that WrestleMania figure to be the elite they made. If that makes sense, and the other looks and nights every one instead.
Speaker 4: You're limiting yourself to one figure if you go back.
Speaker 2: No, but what would you want over that Rustmania win?
Speaker 3: I can think of I can think of a bunch I would want, Like maybe my US title win with like the flip camera, the US title. Like. I mean, my answer to this is very simple. I'm just gonna go go big, go home, baby. I want exactly like we just saw with the Steiners and the Outsiders. Ultimately that would be fucking nuts exclusive the bells of the whistles. Man, I don't give a fuck fuck Okay now, okay, now I'm boned up.
Speaker 2: Is that's exactly what I imagine. This is an ultimate version.
Speaker 3: This is this isn't even a blue chu seg Now okay. If we're going all the way ultimate and I have my cool entrance thing, i'd want to look it up and you see the d z ver z all my jacket, soft goods, my jacket. Oh man, Bill, Bill's listening. That's how you.
Speaker 4: Play us, dude. Yeah, you know, make at a Ringside exclusive.
Speaker 3: So it's like, you know, yeah, Ringside exclusively Long Island, and you know what we'll do, you know, Brian, I will do. I'm saying this right now. We will personally, free of charge, come in and sign a lot of them, so there's random signatures. Think about that.
Speaker 4: I have no problem making that promise.
Speaker 3: For free, for free, all right, Brian's question, Hey, wait, I let finish. What I think they would miss which they had missed before, is that those boots had like black ZRs on black boots, and I'd want them to show it and not just make it plain black.
Speaker 2: Got it. Brian's question Stephen Breach at Stevie Breach. He says, when WW guy signed for Tops or Panini, are they paid by the company or is this part of your WW contract? You have to do this. Recently a football player came out and talked about the rookie deal that said they were paid on a scale of where they were drafted.
Speaker 4: Yes, I thought this is a fun one. It's it's a case by case scenario.
Speaker 5: I'm sure now that I think about it, I'm sure like Randy gets more money than Zach Ryder Gerhawkin's got the signer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we get paid from Tops, not WW.
Speaker 5: From Tops, and you like the office will hand you the stickers or the cards themselves, and then you hand them back in and then they like get you paid and it's like on top of your paycheck in some capacity.
Speaker 4: It's pretty cool. Yeah, good, a little pay for sure.
Speaker 2: Now it's a specific check from Tops.
Speaker 3: No, it's just added top tops ust ultimately paid WW. But WW pays you and you'll see it and it'll be in the breakdown like that way. I wonder if WW gets a cut of that A million's like anything else.
Speaker 5: Bro, Look, if you do a movie, the movie W pays ww WWE goes Oh you made seventy K and this movie here's fifteen K.
Speaker 4: Thanks for doing that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, for sure, I'm not same as it. I'm allegedly I'm guessing, but there's no doubt in my mind that's.
Speaker 4: How it works.
Speaker 3: Still a decent check for but it's a lot of SIGs, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the other thing, signings like a one thousand for a stack two thousand.
Speaker 3: Depends on how many.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But also signing on that sticker is difficult because it's not a lot of space to get to really do your best work, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right. My question John Philippelli asked Major pod if you come, if you could make one of your live shows into a major Bendy playset, what venue would you choose? I thought this was really neat.
Speaker 4: It has to be.
Speaker 3: It's gotta be kloons right right, because.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of details that you can get outside tiki bar comes with a bendy andy that movie.
Speaker 3: Theater screen on that tiki bar, and sh like buckets of high noons everywhere. I mean, shit, Orlando's pretty great. Orlando's great tin roof is great, but I think like just like the outside, even if you've just been like the outside facide of Caloon, it's iconic. And honestly got a shout out to place in La that had like we were on like a set with the door. Yeah, but like that was cool. But that was the one one in one time. It's not it's not, yeah, but that was really that was probably the best venue for the show at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Kaloon's part of a brand now, I feel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like expected. We're about to have our fourth one fourth, and and he said the first one would be the one and only one we'd ever do because Caloon's was going to close. Hey, guys, cheap little plug. We got live twenty coming up August eighteenth. I believe there's still some VIP tickets left. General general Manager admission is sold and like a lot of surprise guests, sick lineup, guys, such a fun time. It's literally a party. We have a bunch of guests that literally told us they want their flight the next day so they can stay and hang and with everybody.
Speaker 4: So we a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: It's going to get.
Speaker 2: Wild, by the way. Random speaking of Klouons and Andy, first of all, El Presidente, he does those pizza reviews. Yeah, right, So the crazy thing is he's doing I don't know if you realize this. Brosky, the brewery that I've always talked about, Treos, my favorite brewery on Earth, they started selling this pizza at their brewery. Okay, it's some of the best pizza I've ever had in my life. It's phenomenal. So I guess people have been telling him you got to go to Trios, you got to try this pizza. So he did. He gave it an insane rating. But he's at Treos, my favorite brewery, eating this pizza, my favorite pizza, and while he's doing it, he shouts out Kolhoon and Andy Wong in the video, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, what, that's great. Everybody knows live show. Hey, we should bring them invitation, open invitation. All right, guys, let's let's go some good house keeper. All right, guys, goodhouse give in YouTube dot Com slash at major w bod we have the zach Incur Incarnesia Domination is up. Guys, please check it out over two hours. I'm very, very proud of that episode. I think we did a great job, a deep dive not just into the figures but also our careers at those tops. Check it out, and I believe the Yestertys log should be going up this week. It's up me and Kinnick. We go to Yestertys in New Jersey. We got like five or six logs in the can. We're gonna be at YouTube. We're gonna be at YouTube. We're going to Comic Con getting some YouTube content. So check it out. Check out our clips channels well, and please, guys, please please please subscribe the Quicker subscribe. When we get to one fifty, I think we do the Matt and Brian incarnation. What do you say, you're one.
Speaker 2: Hundred and fifty thousand, you're on. We'll have it out the second we hit one hundred and fifty thousands.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, the second. We'll get it done in the month. We can't have it done in advance.
Speaker 4: In a second.
Speaker 5: No, No, we're gonna have gotta prepare, guys, have it done. We're gonna have it done well, we have one forty nine and start preparing.
Speaker 3: How can we do that because we're gonna be sick. We get figures, so many fucking figures. But if we do it in advance, by time we get there, we'll have new figures.
Speaker 5: Also true. Honestly, I would love we have two weeks. I would love to have the Power Towns in hand before we.
Speaker 4: Do that one.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck it was ever coming out?
Speaker 4: When it comes again?
Speaker 2: Breaking?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I'm kidding. Do co slash Major to Pod uh check us out, guys. Hey, I love the pros and T so much cool stuff. Last week I want to thank the Major Marks. There was a one hour Indie God limited edition shirt one hour, not just one day, one hour. I was like, Ryan, how many do we selling things like five? It's like you sold like eighty shirts. Like that's cool, thank you very much. We need to do a one hour Major Pod shirt. That's what I wanted. One hour Shindy God tea is what I want.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think that could out sell you, bro.
Speaker 2: I would wear the ship out of a Shindy God.
Speaker 3: Shirt me too. Fuck just looking over his shoulder with the fucking hat on. No, he is he Major Pod merged down cab run with it.
Speaker 4: It's he. It makes the shindy God.
Speaker 3: JESU Christ, Major Pod Match, a lot of cool Major Pod stuff. There's some hats, there's some cards, and those WCW cards are coming soon. I don't know what the fuck the holdup iss?
Speaker 5: I think is swimming in the Bendy's in all right, and then they'll come, I promise Major Bendies dot Com guys, there are still bendys up there.
Speaker 3: There's that pink machamen. Evergreen guys, it's about to sell out. We are going to reorder, but it's not gonna be instant, okay, so if you want it, it's it's evergreen in the sense like when it sells out, we will order more. It's still gonna take fucking months, So don't sleep on this, monstumen. I think it's just always going to be there. Get it now. Major Bendys dot Com also Whatnot. Every single Monday, Brian and I are on Whatnot. Check us out Major rewind j George kills it every other week. A trip down memory Lane. We're almost at six years six years of this podcast, pretty fucking wild. Mark. We do from the Vault every other week. What's it going to be this week?
Speaker 2: Uh, well, it's going to be I mentioned it's going to be that draft the three of us did okay for the uh I believe it was retros okay, got retro fig fed okay. And then we'll do the one presented show the following week. So that's this month.
Speaker 3: Got it all right, guys, plugs. We're gonna be at Santue Comic Con this week. Friday, we have the panel Headlock Comics. Get your tickets a live twenty major pot dot Com.
Speaker 4: Are you off Saturday? Sunday?
Speaker 3: Roskie? I am. I'm supposed to go on vacation with Chelsea, but we decided we're too fucking busy. I'm just gonna go home and not do anything.
Speaker 4: That's awesome. Good for you.
Speaker 2: You did mention that you were gonna be on vacation. Yeah, so our recording schedule is not gonna be messed up.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna be messed up. I'm just going to go home and I'm gonna have a weekend of just not doing I don't know what that's like to be home on a Saturday and Sunday Focus Cigars. I don't like venis Avillion, I hate it, but.
Speaker 2: Uh well, Aw's back in Arlington until August seventeenth. I said it before. It's a residency there. It's at the it's in a a like an E what does what's it? What is that called? The Sports Sports E Sports Arena in Arlington. We were there this weekend. It was awesome. It's gonna so this weekend we have the ring abound of pay per view, We've got Collision the following night, and then we've got the ring abound of tapings that Sunday. It's gonna be a great weekend of wrestling. And if you guys are thinking about coming in, hit up Dallas Vintage Toys as well, which Brosky said probably could be the coolest story he's ever seen.
Speaker 3: We still have that as well.
Speaker 4: I don't want to go to a Rangers game with you.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what would be cool, Brosky? If I go, we have two weeks in a row of Dallas Vintage Toys vlogs.
Speaker 3: That very cool? Actually?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Join the community at majormarks dot com and get access to exclusive content behind the scenes footage and become a member of the major family.
Speaker 5: You get bonus episodes on our careers, wrestling figure history, and exclusive interviews with our friends and legends in the business.
Speaker 4: Each month.
Speaker 2: You also get early access to YouTube videos and of course, the weekly podcast, ad free and breaking news updates.
Speaker 3: Brand news shows featuring Come, Oh, Baby and You. Each month you can interview someone in the wrestling business with the Captain's log. Also by selling trade in our exclusive Facebook community where people have become friends in real life.
Speaker 2: Certain memberships include merch like monthly trading cards and quarterly mystery gifts.
Speaker 3: Become a major mark at joinmajormarks dot com today