Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. We have a full show still coming. I can't believe only have two hours. I mean, we have a lot to cram in here.
Speaker 2: How are we going to give it?
Speaker 1: If you missed the first two hours, you missed a hell of a lot to a lot of FNN sm So check out the podcast on the iHeart app if you missed it.
Speaker 3: Mach Mood Khalil, a prominent Palestinian activist who helped lead Columbia University's student protests movement demanding a ceasefire in Gaza, has been arrested by federal immigration authorities. They said they were acting on a state department order to revoke his green card. He was at the forefront of the movement there at Columbia last year and among those under investigation by a new university committee that brought disciplinary charges against a bunch of students for their pro Palestinian activism on campus over the last year.
Speaker 1: President Trump won't rule out a recession, which means the death I was responding right now. Down eight hundred and sixty one points. That's where we kick off swamp Watch.
Speaker 2: I'm a politician, which means I'm a cheat and a liar, and when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipops.
Speaker 4: Here we got the real problem is that our leaders are done.
Speaker 1: The other side never quits what what?
Speaker 2: I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 5: So that you train the.
Speaker 6: Squaw, I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been.
Speaker 2: You know, Americans have always been gone.
Speaker 7: A stupid every day.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, she actually tell the true Whether people voted for you were not swamp watch.
Speaker 3: They're all count of North So yesterday the President was asked on Fox Business whether or not he thinks there's a recession in our future.
Speaker 6: Are you expecting a recession this year?
Speaker 4: I hate to predict things like that. There is a period of transition because what we're doing is very big. We're bringing wealth back to America. That's a big thing, and there are always periods of it takes a little time. It takes a little time. But I don't I think it should be great for us. I mean I think it should be great. It's going to be great ultimately for the farmer you know, don't forget I mean and I want.
Speaker 7: To ask you about Ukraine.
Speaker 3: So the sort of the back and forth when it comes to the tariffs. By the way, the Commerce Secretary also yesterday, Howard Lutnik, he said there's no need to brace for a recession.
Speaker 2: So it's not the only thing that.
Speaker 7: Makes a ression worse is bracing for one.
Speaker 3: Right, So this volatility that we've seen on Wall Street will continue for some time. The CBOE Volatility Index, they call it the fear gauge, jumped about thirteen percent by mid morning, and as we mentioned, most of the major the indices have been in negative territory. The Dow is down almost two percent right now, S and P five hundred down two and a half percent. NASDAK is off by four percent, and we're seeing things like Apple specifically, Apple may see its worst day since twenty twenty two in terms of trading on Wall Street.
Speaker 7: Where do we stand with the tariffs.
Speaker 1: Well, last week he backed off for a month when it came to the auto industry that does business all over North America, Canada and Mexico. But today we find that the Ontario premiere Doug Ford, at a press conference said he would move forward with a twenty five percent surcharge on electricity exports to three states in the US starting today, warning that he would turn off access if the United States adds new tariffs on Canadian goods, saying if the US escalates, I will not hesitate to shut off electricity completely. This is talking about New York, Minnesota, and Michigan. Says that a twenty five percent surcharge surcharge would cost families and businesses in those three states particular at about one hundred dollars per month to the bills of families.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Canada, they have a new prime minister, Mark Carney is going to take over for Justin Trudeau, and in his speech over the weekend.
Speaker 8: America is not Canada and Canada never ever will be part of America in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: We didn't ask for this fight.
Speaker 8: We didn't ask for this fight. The Canadians are always this is not going.
Speaker 7: To be on our wheel of motivational speeches.
Speaker 8: Americans, they should make no mistake in trade. As in hockey Canada.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness you he wears her Brooks. That was so Canadian, wasn't that? Like any other country would be like, we.
Speaker 7: Didn't ask for this fight, but we're gonna win it.
Speaker 1: But in Canada it's we didn't ask for this fight, but we will win it.
Speaker 2: Let me see, do I have herb Brooks?
Speaker 7: Of course you do.
Speaker 9: We all.
Speaker 10: Are born from great opportunity.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love that. I want makes me want to play hockey. I don't know how to play hockey. I can't even skate.
Speaker 2: Man, you'd go out there and flail on the ice.
Speaker 7: I'll show that icing whose boss?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: I think icing is when it passes over three lines, untouched the puck.
Speaker 7: I don't know what did you want to talk about?
Speaker 2: Oh, you're into Gloria already.
Speaker 1: Oh right, let's all put on our baby pink Chanel sweater sets, jump on our phone books so we can see over the table at our press conferences and talk about how Gloria all read intimidates her own clients.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: We have been watching, of course, whatever is going on with the back and forth tariff slapping that's been going on. One of the things that's happened also in terms of the government. Well, it may be the government is that X has had a series of outages over the last say, twelve to eighteen hours Twitter. That is Elon Musk says that this is a massive cyber attack that's going on. There were about forty thousand outages of reports of outages on Twitter over the previous twenty four hours, and according to Elon Musk, he wrote on X for those that could see it, there was and still is a massive cyber attack against X. We get attacked every day, but this was done with a lot of resources. Either a large coordinated group and or a country is involved, and that he wrote the word tracing like they're investigating.
Speaker 1: Breaking news out of a courtroom in Orange County where jurors are deadlocked. This is the case of the Orange County judge sitting judge who shot and killed his wife back in the fall of twenty twenty three. They went out for dinner, had a couple pops, came back, shoots and kills her. Sends a text message to his bailiff and court reporter at the time saying I won't be in tomorrow. I shot my wife. Sorry about that, something to that effect.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: When he went to trial, his attorney argued that he accidentally fired, that he didn't mean to, but it was arthritis and his shoulder that led to him fumbling the gun accidentally shooting and killing her.
Speaker 2: This ardritis in his shoulder.
Speaker 1: This jury had a really hard time in times were in tears, at least one jur crying over their deliberations. They deliberated much longer than they hurt evidence in this case, and they could not decide if it was involuntary manslaughter or second degree murder. They were sent back repeatedly into the jury room. Now they are deadlocked, so that is a mistrial. They were split eleven to one on second degree murder charges after their eighth day of deliberations in the trial of Jeffrey Ferguson. So now the prosecutors will decide whether to retry the case.
Speaker 3: Next hour, we're going to do our first motivational Monday. We're taking suggestions about what you'd want to hear.
Speaker 6: Welcome back to Dynamic Duo. As far as a motivational speech, if you guys can remember the speech that Robin Williams gave in Dead Poet Society.
Speaker 7: Hmm on top of the table list.
Speaker 6: But you guys have a wonderful Day welcome back.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Is that I sound my barbaric yop over the rooftops?
Speaker 1: Well, I think that was the stand on the desk. There's a couple of them in Dead Poet Society. I got another one for Motivational Monday from Darren Stay. A live speech by Daniel day Lewis from Last of the Mohicans.
Speaker 7: I never saw that one.
Speaker 10: Hey, Gary and Shannon, glad you're both back.
Speaker 2: Love to hear the both of you. Hey.
Speaker 10: Motivational speech Teddy Atlas in the corner of his fighter Timothy Bradley for a WBO championship fight. That corner his talk about we're fireman. Holy hell, I'll run through a wall.
Speaker 2: I have to listen to that. Yeah, carry on, that's really great.
Speaker 11: Hi, Gary and Channon, It's so nice to have you back together, both of you.
Speaker 2: I think a great motivational speech in.
Speaker 11: The movie was to kill a mockingbird.
Speaker 12: When Atticus Spinch was talking to regret his Dodger Scout on the swing on the porch.
Speaker 11: I'm about walking in a man's shoes, et cetera.
Speaker 7: That's also good.
Speaker 3: You and I both had the opportunity to cover Gloria all Red Press conferences at Gloria Alread's office.
Speaker 1: It's a rite of passage when you become a roar proorder in LA You got to figure out the parking on Wilshire, You got to make your way into the high rise office. You got to go through all the different waiting rooms in our office, the whole bit.
Speaker 7: And then you sit.
Speaker 1: Around the large oval table in the cramped room with all the other reporters wanting to hear the lurid details of what have happened to sure to be a female client in a workplace situation, usually or involving a celebrity male.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and obviously the twenty years ago when I did it, when I covered it, we hadn't gotten to the Me too movement yet.
Speaker 7: That was her time to sparkle. That was her bally Wick.
Speaker 3: She was living it up and which we think about it, the fall of twenty seventeen was really the me Too movement gaining all of the momentum. And she was at the time she was eighty I'm sorry, seventy seven, seventy six.
Speaker 1: She is a firecracker. She I mean, she's eighty three now. We talked to her when we were in Chicago for the convention, and she hasn't missed a beat since I first started covering her twenty years ago. She first burst onto my radar when I was still up in Sacramento when Lacy Peterson went missing, and she remember came in and represented Amberfry the Mistress. She was the one behind the Amber Fry makeover. Remember her coming down the escalator with like her arm around her and everyone's like, whoa, she got a makeover?
Speaker 2: Yes she did.
Speaker 1: And that's the way Gloria Already has always seen with her arm around a female victim, the victims usually in tears. She usually has like a new suit from from Cole's or wherever they outfit people to make them presentable for the cameras. It's this whole thing. It's a Gloria Already machine. It works well. And now the Wall Street Journal has put out a hip piece saying, well, she's not as sweet as she Well, of course she's not. You've had several strong women in your life in your family, sure, very strong women.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: Part of the reason that they are strong and inspirational and successful when it comes to business raising families instilling values is because they will tell you at one point snap the hell out of it, what the hell's wrong with you? And the Wall Street Journal has done a ten page article on this aspect of Gloria Allred's personality, and I'd like to defend her.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: One example, the one that they lead with, was a woman who was twenty years old. Her name was s f Rosina Angelova. When she was twenty, she accused Armie Hammer the actor, of raping her, beating her and said that she thought that he was going to kill me. Not at that press conference, Gloria already sits there and they talk about the case.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 3: At one point did f Rosina that she called Gloria Alread because she was having a hard time with all of this, and she said she was having a panic attack, and that Gloria Allread said, get a hold of yourself. How are you get a hold of yourself, and that I'm giving you tough love and you're not paying me you have twelve hundred dollars an hour or whatever she makes. And that took Efrosina by surprise because she thought that she was going to be a much more.
Speaker 1: A softer, gentler attorney who's been in the business for more than fifty years and has made a name for herself. You think she's gotten that far with hugs and smiling. No, no, she orchestrates all of that. She is a machine. And you know what, sometimes you need to be told get a hold of yourself.
Speaker 3: Yes, Now, is this just an attitude or is there more to it, because there's a lot of paperwork that goes into hiring Gloria already, and the two people that she's working with, Morocco and Goldberg.
Speaker 1: Well, and the thing is you see, you know it is Mark geragis right, you see him on CNN or whatever.
Speaker 7: And he's an affable guy.
Speaker 1: He has a bunch of people that work under him that do all the dirty details. They're the ones who call the clients and say, hey, you haven't paid in three months. We're gonna come take control of your house if you don't pay up. That's not nice either, but it's the it's the cost of doing business. When you're in the law game.
Speaker 3: And when you go to the highest profile lawyer you can find you're going to have to run through.
Speaker 1: You come to us, you know, we'll defend you with hugs and sparkles.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about what these women are having to do in terms of signing non disclosure agreements, keeping things under wraps. When it talks specifically about how they deal with Gloria al rom When did.
Speaker 1: The Wall Street Journal become so in need of a space, a safe space.
Speaker 2: Gary and Shannon will continue.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. I almost said law because law and order seems to be the breaking news today. We've got the new DA at La County District Attorney's Office, Nathan Hawkman saying, yeah, that old George Gascon wanting to let the Menanda's brothers out.
Speaker 7: We're not into that.
Speaker 1: Basically re litigated why they were convicted all those years ago. Today, so they have withdrawn their recommendation that Gascon put in place aimed at reducing the prison term of the Menendez brothers. One of the things Hawkman said is they have been owned up to it. They want to accept complete responsibility for what happened. We can have a talk at that moment, but that's not where we're at.
Speaker 3: A disaster at sea today, at least thirty two casualties reported after an oil tanker containing a shipment of jet fuel collided with a cargo vessel off the coast of Britain up in the North Sea. Chief executive of one of the ports there said that thirteen casualties. Casualties were initially brought in on a windcat vessel, followed by another ten on a harbor pilot boat, nine others on another pilot's vessel as they're trying to evacuate the the people off of that ship.
Speaker 1: Talking about Gloria all read long time lifelong crusade against sexual misconduct representing women accused by Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, r Kelly Shancombs.
Speaker 7: And that's just recently.
Speaker 1: She's eighty three, but she's been at this for a very long time. The Wall Street Journal did a breakdown involving some of her clients who say that they were shocked at her image versus what her private approach is. They said that at the time when they contacted her firm, they felt vulnerable and alone. They wanted that woman that they see on TV in the pink suits holding them and hugging them and being a yes person in their lives. That goes without saying, that's just me reading between the lines here, but they say that that they call into question if this firm and Gloria all read were operating in their best interest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the image and you referenced this. So when she's got her arm around, whether it's Amber Fry or any of the other people that she's represented over the course of the years, she's got this image of being the consoler in chief, She's the one who is there to help these people through these difficult times, but that in private, she scolds them, she intimidates them, She threatens to drop them as clients if they disobey anything that she says. Some of these women who talked to The Wall Street Journal said that the lawyers repeatedly conveyed the idea that the women were lucky to even be talking to Gloria Alred's law firm, and that even though she says she publicly wants women to speak out about these injustices, that some women were told specifically to delete text and video evidence, and that several women said that her firm pressured them to sign non disclosure agreements that in their mind, goes to protect the predators because these women can't talk to other women who may have also been victims of that same offender.
Speaker 7: That is not a Gloria Allred thing. That is a law thing.
Speaker 1: That is what happens at every lawyer's office who chooses to represent you. And there's a reason for that, so it can't be used against you in the pending litigation. There's a lot of works that goes behind those cute photo ops. It's not just pink suits and photo ops. There's a lot of dirty people at play here, and that's why you hire people like Gloria alright, who's been about around the block seventy five thousand times. More than a dozen women yelled and cried to The Wall Street Journal about saying their requests were dismissed. They would call no one would call them back. They were limited, like you said, from speaking about their experiences. Some question whether they're payouts were as high as they could be. All things that happened when you are the victim in a case or you're seeking some sort of legal remedy in the terms in terms of a check.
Speaker 10: But the.
Speaker 3: Specifics about what this law firm run by Gloria already has have been described as more onerous than what the law would require or what they might do to protect themselves.
Speaker 2: There was one.
Speaker 3: For example, the firm negotiated a settlement with an NDA for a musician and a composer, Nomi Abdi, in July of twenty eighteen with Danny Elfman, longtime Oingo Boingo lead singer. Was also all kinds of different movie soundtracks and scores. The allegation was sexual misconduct. Danny Elfman denied the sexual misconduct allegations.
Speaker 2: Neither one of them.
Speaker 3: Neither the accuser or the accused were allowed to have copies of a settlement agreement to make sure that it didn't get out.
Speaker 2: It wasn't disclosed to anybody.
Speaker 3: Her lawyer also took her only copy of the police report that she had filed about Danny Elfman, and was later told to text messages from Danny Elfman when she did get a former a different law firm to sue Elfman over the payments that she said he hadn't made as part of the settlement. The police report wasn't even in her file that Gloria Allred's firm still had. So I don't know how many hundreds of cases, dozens of hundreds of cases the law firm handled, but it seems like there's there's there could be.
Speaker 1: Uh, find me a clean law firm. Find me one clean law firms.
Speaker 2: That's probably the best way to sum it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean overall, yes, is there some shady business, of course? Or is it's a cost of doing business with the law. Everyone knows that. It's why you have to hire the lawyers. No one wants to hire a lawyer. But you can't navigate the mess that is the legal system. And that's what sucks about it. And of course all of them are going to be dirty. And I guess the only thing I would say is, if you want to sign on with an attorney, see what they're going to have you sign and get it looked at by another attorney. If you're worried about stuff being deleted or what have you. If that is the thing. But that's the thing. I mean, it's like getting your taxes done. I don't want to know how the sausage is made. Just I'll give you the papers, you put the numbers in, tell me how much money I have to oh or I get back or whatever. Like, you don't know all the things that go into it. That's why you have to hire that guide to do your taxes.
Speaker 3: It sucks, all right, don't forget twelve thirty our motivational Monday. The first time we're going to do our motivational Monday, we'll spin the wheel and play motivational speech.
Speaker 1: Okay, So whatever speech it lands on, that's the one we pay play for today, yes, okay, And then that's going to help us go forth with our week and be successful and confident and ready to just break.
Speaker 2: Through a wall, I hope.
Speaker 7: So with productivity and happiness.
Speaker 3: I mean, do you want to hear the list of the ones we already have that are we'll do that, we come back because we have some other suggestions to get to.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we still have more suggestions.
Speaker 3: So if you have a favorite motivational speech or halftime whatever, it is, some sort of speech that just makes you fired up and gets you ready to take on the world, let us know what it is, because we already have a few, but we'd we'd like to get some more.
Speaker 7: Gary and Shannon will continue.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: As worries about tariffs and an impending recession that loom over the East Coast.
Speaker 3: A couple of local stories that we've been following this storm. It's going to be rolling in tonight. There's an expectation that San Diego County is going to start to see some rain. But tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday, we'll see some significant rain here in the LA area, most of it probably early Wednesday is when we'll see it really start.
Speaker 2: Hospital.
Speaker 3: Four deputies had to be sent to the hospital, including one who suffered a puncture wound, when a bunch of inmates were involved in an attack at Men's Central Jail LA yesterday. They said it was a routine inmate movement. The Sheriff's department said that they jumped. One of the deputies sustained a puncture type injury. Other deputies came and obviously took care of everything. They said that they did find a jail made weapon after the incident.
Speaker 1: Before we get to our motivational talks, would you like your jeopardy question?
Speaker 7: We haven't done this for a very long time.
Speaker 2: Do you miss it?
Speaker 1: I once say I've been missing it? Bob Okay, I mean I don't know. Did you miss it? Do you think people miss this? Do you think people like this jeopardy thing?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 7: I mean, we don't have to do it.
Speaker 2: Oh, or give me the music from this.
Speaker 7: We haven't even played any of our stuff.
Speaker 2: Keep trying, it's coming.
Speaker 1: We haven't even played on our stuff. We haven't even played the booty song. I haven't heard any of our stuff for a long time.
Speaker 2: Well, it's because the computer's.
Speaker 1: Not It's like we have a box in the closet filled with all our old toys and we haven't played long time.
Speaker 2: Not this, not this one, that one. A little guy.
Speaker 7: Everyone always forgets about the.
Speaker 2: Little guy there is.
Speaker 7: There is a little guy.
Speaker 1: Toys their old toys. The human body for two hundred dollars. This a large organ that removes toxins from our bloody secretes about one quart of bile per day.
Speaker 7: Jesus, Mary and Joseph pull back the curtain on the human body. I like my curtains clothed.
Speaker 2: What is my liver?
Speaker 7: Yes, it's your liver.
Speaker 1: Gosh, it removes toxins from our what yese? It secretes a quart of bile per day.
Speaker 7: How big is the liver? Show me hands like.
Speaker 2: I'd say that, yeah, And a.
Speaker 1: Court of bile is in there right now in yours.
Speaker 2: No, it's not in there. Right now, but over the course of a day.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, what do you eat me your livers?
Speaker 2: Why do you think your urine is yellow? I don't know from the bile?
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 1: Interesting, So my urine right now is a nice uh, a nice pale color.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: Is that good for my secretions?
Speaker 2: That means you're hydrated mostly good?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 12: Hi.
Speaker 11: This is Marcia in Sacramento, and my favorite motivational speech was made by King Ezekiel on The Walking Dead. It was season eight, episode four, and it was called and Yet I.
Speaker 2: Smile, Ah, Walking Dead.
Speaker 11: It was so good that I tattooed that phrase on my arm.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actual a very popular tattoo.
Speaker 7: And Yet I Smile.
Speaker 2: That's I've never heard of.
Speaker 3: I didn't expect there to be a motivational speech from The Walking Dead.
Speaker 13: Welcome back, Gary, Great to have you back. Diane in Orange County motivational speech was Mikey in The Goonies talking to all of them. They all wanted to give up, and he was like, Nope, we can't give up because goonies never die.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting one. Okay.
Speaker 7: She sounds like she totally loves the Goonies movie.
Speaker 2: She's going to be mad if I don't pull that good yet.
Speaker 7: That for sure.
Speaker 10: Hey.
Speaker 9: The most motivational speech I've ever heard in the movie is at the end of The Majestic, a movie from the early two thousands. The scene at the very end when he's testifying before the House Committee in court. It's beautiful. Check it out.
Speaker 2: Is it the one with Jim Carrey? What was The Majestic?
Speaker 7: I never saw that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would have to be because it was McCarthy isn't back then?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So where's the magic?
Speaker 2: Is that the We'll check it morning, guys.
Speaker 12: My favorite is Michael Douglas speech an American president into the movie, A little speech for his nemesis and your favorite love, Richard Dreyfus's great I have a super day.
Speaker 7: Oh well, if he goes after Richard Dreyfus.
Speaker 2: I'm all for it. You're all for that. You run through that wall just to get to Richard.
Speaker 14: Gary Shannon, Welcome back.
Speaker 6: Gary.
Speaker 14: I would say I loved west Wing and Jed Bartlett when yes he did the speech. I can't remember what episode or whatever. I just remember it was so good, so I went back on YouTube. But anyways, it's in the church the American hero speech from Jeff Bartlett and let's all right, guys have a good week.
Speaker 1: But he did have several moments in the West Wing good speeches by Jed.
Speaker 3: Bartlett's that's I mean that comes down to great writing, right right, Yeah, that's but that was a that was a fantastic show.
Speaker 1: This is a time for American heroes. We will do what is hard, we will achieve what is great. This is a time for American heroes, and we reach for the stars.
Speaker 3: Not motivating necessarily in the same way that I'm thinking about it, but Reagan's speech about touching the face of God after the Challenger disasters.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was a brilliant.
Speaker 3: Wow, that was a brilliant That was again not necessarily you know, slam your pads on and go through the go through.
Speaker 1: But for my money, when I was in Missus Tanaka's kindergarten class after watching that thing fall out of the sky, that speech brought it home for me.
Speaker 2: Did you even know who he was?
Speaker 7: Reagan? Yes?
Speaker 1: I knew Reagan and John Paul the second that's all Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Twelve thirty.
Speaker 3: We are going to spin the wheel and we'll do our motivation Monday motivational, motivational, motivational.
Speaker 1: This sounds like there's some serious mid level what do you call the scheme where you.
Speaker 7: Get people to buy in ponzi? Ponzi or main street?
Speaker 2: What is the multi level marketing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, MLM, some serious opportunity for us here, all of.
Speaker 2: Our trending stories coming up.
Speaker 3: If you miss any part of our show, you can always go back and check out the podcast. Every day we posted right after the show, and you could pretend like it's a live show, or we're doing a live podcast now and it's a recorded show.
Speaker 7: It's about a Ponzi scheme.
Speaker 3: Get in now, either on the iHeart app or anywhere you find your favorite podcast.
Speaker 2: Just search for Gary and Cham.
Speaker 1: You get in now, you're going to make more money, and then you bring other people in.
Speaker 7: This is how it works.
Speaker 2: Kids, Welcome to the Ponzi Show. You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 3: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.