Speaker 1: Hi, fellow Americans.
Speaker 2: Welcome into redacted. Everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm Natalie Morris and I'm Clayton Morris.
Speaker 3: And today we're going to cover the stories the mainstream media largely ignores and.
Speaker 1: Wake up, everybody. Welcome into redacted. I'm Clayton Morris.
Speaker 2: I'm Natalie Morris, and on this.
Speaker 1: Show we cover the stories the mainstream media largely ignores or brain.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I said, we got a busy show today. Welcome in to redacted. I'm Clayton Morris.
Speaker 2: Before we go live, and I'm like, we got a lot, we.
Speaker 1: Got a lot of news to get too, so let's do it. Okay, good to see you. Oh, it's good to see you, Clayton. Uh listen.
Speaker 4: I retweeted Trump's diatribe there and I said, you know, the President has declared so much.
Speaker 5: War on me today that I think he needs an Act of Congress for this.
Speaker 2: Well it football season.
Speaker 3: And there has been backlash about male NFL cheerleaders.
Speaker 2: This isn't new.
Speaker 3: Men have always been a part of cheer, but for some reason there's a fresh stirrup about it. Honestly, to me, it feels like a backlash to the trans agenda that's been shoved in our faces. And that's an unfortunate because I don't think this deserves the same outrage.
Speaker 1: So you're in favor of men as NFL cheerleaders, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: Care as long as they're they've got the chops to dance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am absolutely not. No. First of all, it's a predominantly male audience that watches football, watches NFL football. But I can watch football, Yeah you can, But I'm just telling you it's a predominantly male sport who predominantly men who watch it. No man wants to watch other men do cheerleading. Why the hell are these people still allowed to like walk through frickin airports. These people should be under arrest behind bars for treason.
Speaker 2: That's correct. You're one hundred percent right.
Speaker 6: And guess what, Clayton, every single person that voted for President Trump and voted for accountability is going to feel betrayed.
Speaker 1: Why are these people still free.
Speaker 6: And able to carry out crimes against the American people and against their own country because they haven't been held accountable.
Speaker 2: Well, guess what, you know, who's going to go down for those crimes.
Speaker 6: It's not going to be those people. It is going to be the people who are in power now.
Speaker 1: So at what point do you see like an event horizon, doctor Paul, Like where the US dollar? I think there's a point of no return? Have we already reached that point of no return?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 8: That's the way it works in places like Zaid Bob weigh in and you know Venezuela. You know, it finally hits and then there's runaway inflation. There's a pleision and then they have to do a new currency that will come and can come. But I keep thinking, can they be that stupid? You know, why doesn't somebody grab hold of the range. But that's not the way it works. It's going to get worse. There will be a liquidation. I have to, you know, liquidate the debt we can't afford, otherwise it'll increases exponentially.
Speaker 3: Police in the UK are just jogging around in some tight leggings they call them tights there and arresting men who cat call them. So they found their hottest gals on the force and had them just jog about. Don't they have anything better to do? With high crime rates in the UK? Apparently not.
Speaker 1: These same women will be forty five years old and wondering why they're single. The same police officers making these arrests.
Speaker 3: There are entire memes about middle aged women who get cat called and they're like, thank you, still got it right. They're not going to hear this anymore. Not everybody hates it. Democrats are freaking out that what President Trump is doing with his executive orders and his orders to slash the federal government budget and personnel is a constitutional crisis.
Speaker 2: Their argument is that he does not have the power to.
Speaker 3: Say, close a federal agency, or choke off their budgets, or offer people early retirement or a furlough.
Speaker 2: Soill lionel yes or no?
Speaker 3: Does the president have the constitutional right to do this?
Speaker 9: Absolutely? And they're not even claiming he doesn't. They're asking for a temporary restraining order.
Speaker 10: Think of it as a as a hail Mary.
Speaker 1: Do you think that that censorship is coming from from the government, from the Scottish government from.
Speaker 11: I've reached a point where I don't take the government seriously by definition. I take those people as being essentially just fight totems, just pop so just mven words that are scripted for them elsewhere, And I think they're just the active components of projects that are being prosecuted at the behest of much larger identities. You know, the United Nations, the World Economic Forum, globalism and all its manifestations.
Speaker 1: Right, do you guys have an idea of who Sidney Sweeney is? Well? Her new ad campaign for American Eagle Genes is being labeled by liberal fatties as Nazi propaganda and the mainstream media as a return to whiteness, to return to whiteness, to put Sydney Sweeney in a in an ad promoting some sort of clothing. Who could have seen this coming?
Speaker 3: Hey, we do have a newsletter, be sure to check it out. If you go to redacted dot I and C. You'll find our newsletter there. And we write it as a companion to this show, so that you have not only a summary of what we're going to talk about in the show, but also other tidbits. And I try really hard to make sure that anything that I link you to in a hyperlink is original source material. I really work hard on that. So if I want to talk about let's say Taylor Swift's text messages, I want to really find the court document. I try really hard to do that. I think that most mainstream media does not. They only link you to their own coverage of things, and then it's just this big round, you know, incestuous self promotion, and we really try hard not to do that. So please subscribe to our newsletter.
Speaker 2: It's free.
Speaker 3: There's nothing behind a paywall, no cross sell or upsell, totally free.
Speaker 2: While you're at it. If you love.
Speaker 3: Redacted, you can also find more to support Redacted at the Redacted Store. If you go to redacted store dot com, you'll find T shirts and mugs and other things that we think are fun that might you might want to signal to the world how you feel about things, So check it out. We have again stickers and hoodies and T shirts and things like that.
Speaker 2: Be smarter than your algorithm. That's one of my favorites.
Speaker 3: Even some of the teenagers at my kids' school have been wearing it. That makes me very proud because we thought of that together. So check it out Redacted store dot com. So they don't know, they didn't test, they don't seem to care, and that leaves open the window. What I get concerned about is it leaves open a window to make you take another one In four to six months.
Speaker 12: It's the strangest thing to keep taking shots every six months, but yet be more and more prone to having the illness the shots are supposed to prevent.
Speaker 3: The Justice Department has decided that domestic terrorism is a thing and that people who advocate overthrow of the government are terrorists. That's terrifying. This is all big brother stuff. There's no such thing as domestic terrorists. What do we do about that?
Speaker 13: Isn't it something right? Just in the United States of America, I mean, our founding document is the Declaration of Independence. It's the most beautiful document ever because the opening doesn't even make an argument. It just says it's self evident that there's a God and that he wants us to be free, which I love. I love, not even not even pretending that that needs to be argued. We take it as self evident that God wants us to be free, and governments, they're just this institution that man creates to protect our freedom. And if they're not protecting our freedom, or if they're tyrannical, then we have the right and the duty to overthrow that government and replace it with a new one. So the idea that the government that was created by that document could then, ever, try to say that like the overthrowing your own government is some type of like just a moral sin on its face, by definition is crazy. That was the whole spirit of the country was that you overthrow a tyrannical government.
Speaker 1: I hear the same thing.
Speaker 12: I jokingly say when I return home from Washington each week, my wife greets me at the door, not with a hug or a kiss.
Speaker 9: But why the hell is Anthony Bouchi not in jail yet?
Speaker 14: So if people are frustrated, but they.
Speaker 1: Have to understand I don't control the judicial system.
Speaker 15: You were not allowed to deviate from the talking points.
Speaker 1: I mean I experienced that, right, No you're not, and perhaps it is not long and be like, yeah, okay, I mean if you think about how ridiculous that is. You know I had to read MINDKMF in college. Right, we still read Hitler's words to understand. Yeah, the move towards a final solution, understanding blood, all of that. It's written in his own books, so you can understand where he got to with this. It's important to understand. Yeah, historically I agree. I don't endorse Hitler.
Speaker 11: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm with you on that. Clinton, glad we agree on that. Every next week Australia will take up consideration of their Combating Anti Semitism, Hate and Extremism Bill in Parliament. This is one of the most draconian pieces of legislation to hit the English speaking world, Like, let's put everything we can into this hate speech bucket. Okay? Have they going completely insane in Australia?
Speaker 16: It is a clean The Western governments at large are waging war on their populations and Christianity, and the people need to really gain the courage and speak while they still have the right.
Speaker 1: Well, Dan Bongino is back to his day job hosting a podcast and.
Speaker 4: Wondering why we're not hearing more about this Epstein case. I can't emphasize to you enough. This Epstein thing is more than There's more than meets the eye there. I know a lot of people want to make this thing go away, and what the hell are they hiding with Jeffrey Epstein?
Speaker 1: Why do they want to make this Jeffrey Epstein story go away? So bad? Remember Dan told all of this though, to move on from this watch they killed himself again? You want me to I've seen the whole file he killed himself. Seen the whole file. He killed himself. So his first order of business back now in the podcast circuit, according to him, now that he's back, is going after the independent media black pillars as he calls them, grifters, and he's attacking them, not telling us the truth about the Epstein files or what it was like behind the scenes going after the January sixth pipe bomber ron and our chat asks where are the children? You know, this is a very hard topic. Where are the children?
Speaker 17: Five hundred and fifty thousand uncompanied Yes, ma'am, they're gone, five hundred and fifty thousand unccompanied alien children from babies literally just birth babies to seventeen years old across the border. We're transported through all the angos that you and I just talked about and sent back to the cartel members and they're all lost.
Speaker 9: I'm telling you, how.
Speaker 1: Involved would the CIA be in what Kevin just talked about, this bot program and pushing out these sort of false narratives from these like Maggat influencers.
Speaker 18: Right there are entire.
Speaker 3: Units at the CIA.
Speaker 18: That do this as their you know, forty hour week jobs.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they would.
Speaker 7: This would be a very sophisticated program taking place at the CIA.
Speaker 1: Further evidence the United States Constitution is being thrown out, the FBI executed a searchbarn on a Washington Post reporters home. To me, this is devastating for freedom of the press in the United States because, as Clayn Greenwald or any other great journalist would tell you, I mean, they rely on these types of informants, They rely on these types of leakers providing them with documents to actually be able to tell the story and hold government accountable. That's the power of the press. So for you're going to sort of send a shock wave of fear through newsrooms to stop, to prevent them from really doing journalism. Well that some cynic might say that would be the feature, not the bug.
Speaker 19: And as can imagine of how this can be weaponized against people who might be political adversaries or ideological adverstaries to the current administration above and beyond the Washington Post.
Speaker 1: I mean that goes without saying, so what is the threat to democracy?
Speaker 14: People on both sides, people in power saying out loud that they want to control what you get to hear and see.
Speaker 20: It is real. It is a threat and it is happening and growing. And I'll tell you what punishing thought is on the agenda. And I just heard it from someone who's not a coup, not Alex Jones, not Tucker Carlson, one of the most sober and intelligent politicians of our time, Hillary Rodham Clinton.
Speaker 12: I think it's important to indict the Russians, just as Muller indicted a lot of Russians who were engaged in direct election interference and boosting Trump back in twenty sixteen. But I also think there are Americans who are engaged in this kind of propaganda, and whether they should be civilly or even in some cases criminally charged, is something that would be a better deterrence.
Speaker 1: Well, we now have hard evidence from inside the United States Senate that Hillary Clinton herself helped manufacture the Trump collusion hoax and approved it, and we have the receipts for it as well. This is explosive. This is criminal level deceit that could lead her to her arrests. Wouldn't that be amazing?
Speaker 3: I never thought we would see such a smoking gun, but this is literally an email showing that she wanted to use the FBI and weaponize it against her political opponent, and the FBI went along with it under a hoax they thought up.
Speaker 1: It is time to wake up. On this show, we cover the stories the mainstream media won't touch, Live from the Rocky Mountains. Welcome to Redacted with Natalie and Clayton Morris. Are you ready? Let's get uncomfortable?
Speaker 3: All right, you guys, time to deep dive more of this Epstein connections because it is what's ruling the world. If you haven't figured that out by now, I don't know why you're here, but it is. We're going to talk about more of the named names that were named on the Congress floor this morning and why they were redacted, who they are, who've redacted them in the first place, and what we are learning about that. Plus we're going to talk about Hollywood Epstein connections and how they've been signaling to us all along the sort of demonic pedophile cults. It's no longer conspiracy theory. It is real conspiracy. The person we're going to talk to about this is Jay Dyer. He's been telling us for years about all of this symbolism and what we should know about it, and now it's time. It's time to know it and talk about it in polite society. Are you in a polite mood?
Speaker 1: I am, eyes wide shut. Of course. Yeah. We're going to talk about that, and we're also going to talk about Howard Lutnik. Calls for Howard Lutnick's resignation. He just got up in front of the Senate just a short time ago and was grilled over his lies about his associations with Jeffrey Epstein. Why did he lie? Why did he lie in interviews? Why did he lie to the American people about his associations with Jeffrey Epstein? Is there any money that was handed over there? We'd like to get those answers the White House saying nope, they're sticking with this guy. Okay. Anyway, we're going to talk about all of that and so much more here on the show today. Thank you guys so much for subscribing and being a part of our community. We really appreciate it. Whether you're on Rumble, whether you're on X, whether you're on YouTube. Thank you guys so much for your So before we get to all of that news, we got to tell you about this early onset dementia and Alzheimer's are rising fast. Listen to this. Some reports show diagnosis up three hundred and seventy three percent in people between the age of thirty and forty four and up three hundred and eleven percent in ages forty five to fifty four in the United States in recent years. And here's what's wild. We talk about brain disease. We usually talk about the brain, but a lot of researchers point to chronic inflammation and oxidative stress as major drivers, and more and more evidence ties those processes right back to your gut bacteria. That's right, Because your gut and your brain are in constant communication, the gut brain axis as they call it, and your microbiome can influence inflammation, mood, memory, and cognitive function. And that's why I wouldn't tell you about our friends at Kimchi one, the Brightcore, the makers of Kimchi one, because there are studies showing that kimchi's bioactive compounds may help support brain health, including memory cognitive function, and it's loaded with probiotics. So Brekecorp. Created Kimchi one because it has all the benefits of real kimchi and a convenient capsule, no taste, no smell, virtually no sodium at all, made in the USA, non GMO. So right now you can get an exclusive offer, so if you click the link below for twenty five percent off your entire order if you go to my breightcre dot com slash redacted, or an even better deal is if you call them, You'll get fifty percent off if you just get on the phone and talk with them. They want to develop a relationship with you. Imagine that in America. They want to have a relationship with their customers. So call eight eight eight four zero four six' three one. Two and by the, way their team From breichcre called me the other day BECAUSE i put in my own. ORDER i buy them, myself SO i made a big order and one of the team members just called, me had no idea WHO i, was and just, said, Hey i'm calling From Brei. CORR i just want to see how you guys are. Doing how you were you happy with your? Order you, know any problems at? All let me. KNOW i was, like, oh everything was, great you. Know but he'd had no idea WHO i was and just called me out of the blue just to check up on, me which was super. Cool so, anyway check them out and give them a call eight eight eight four zero four six three one two big fans of the team over at Bright core take it every day as an.
Speaker 3: Adult it's so exciting when SOMEONE x about your microbiomeritt thank you for. ASKING i can talk about it until the cows come, on.
Speaker 1: Right so thank you for. CALLING i appreciate. It, so, hey get your questions in now For Jay. Dyer Jay dyer is going to be joining us here in a few minutes to talk about The Hollywood epstein, Connection eyes wide, Shut Stanley, kubrick all of.
Speaker 3: That so any demonic symbolism pretty much Every hollywood movie and concert that you go.
Speaker 1: To, yeah any questions you, have drop them here in the. Comments any questions you, have, specifically any super chats you want to get. In we'll try to Ask jay as we interview him here in about ten minutes or. So but first we've got a big update to get to. HERE a new batch Of epstein co conspirators have finally been named thanks to the work Of Congressman rocanna And Congressman Thomas. Massey rocanna just took to the floor of The house Of representatives and blasted THE doj for clearly trying to these. Names, watch mister.
Speaker 5: Speaker, Yesterday Congressman massey AND i went to The department Of justice to read the Unredacted epstein. Files we spent about two hours there and we learned that seventy to eighty percent of the files are still. Redacted in, fact there were six wealthy powerful men that THE doj hid for no apparent. Reason When Congressman massey AND i pointed this out to The department Of, justice they acknowledged their. Mistake and now they have revealed the Idea, speaker the six powerful. Men these men Are Salvator, Novora, zorab Miklods Leopig, Leonor Nikola, Kaputa Sultan ahmed Bin, SULIAM ceo Of Dubaiports, world and billionaire Businessman Leslie, wexner who was labeled as a co conspirator by THE. Fbi now my question is why did it Take Thomas massey and me going to The Justice department to get these six men's identities to become. Public and if we found six men that they were hiding in two, hours imagine how many men they are covering up for in those three million.
Speaker 1: Files, Bingo now we should point out hear the names Against, Salvatore Nora zorab mkledesy leonek Leonev Nikola, Caputo Sultan ahmed Bin. Suliman of, course the you know we're going to talk more about him On thursday here on the show and do more of a deep. Dive billionaire Businessman Leslie, wexner but just on The Leslie wexner part named as a co conspirator.
Speaker 3: Here, Now, wexner you may have known it Was epstein's main. Financier he gave him one of the largest apartments In New York. City He epstein had full power of atturny over all Of wexner's, assets and he is a billionaire continues to. Be he's one of the founders of Bed bath And beyond and a founder Of let's See Victoria's secret And losenza one Other i'm missing right. Now so he amasses great amount of fortune And, epstein having very little experience in personal, finance becomes his main. Guy, now we have known this since at least two thousand and, eight When epstein was deposed and the lawyers who represented the victims asked About. Wexner we've known that since way before. That the question is why did THE doj never have him? Testify why was he never? Interviewed all we can see from the files is that he was deposed two weeks Before epstein died and then oh, no and then you Know epstein's. DEAD i guess we don't have to do this. Anymore and we don't. Know now we know that THE doj all along has Labeled wexner a co. Conspirator so what did they do with? That did they investigate? Him did they ever Go they never raided his house as far as we, Know they never impaneled a grand jury as far as we, know unless it was sealed in. Diamonds we don't. Know why has he been protected all? Along why does he go? Free what happened after he Replaced epstein with somebody? Else did that other guy we talked about him, yesterday did he do?
Speaker 2: Anything we don't.
Speaker 3: Know what we do know is that he is a prominent donor To israeli.
Speaker 2: Causes he is A jewish.
Speaker 3: Businessman we do know that he had alliances with Lu, barrock the former prime. Minister we do know That Benjamin, nettanna who's, son once Called wester a cult of pedophiles because he said that he was aligned with the far left In, israel and Then, netanya who obviously is the right right wing version Of israeli. Politics he has said That wexner has been trying to Influence israeli politics for, decades and that appears to be true with his. Donations so who protected? Him why did we? Never if THE doj all along has labeled him a co, conspirator why has he been left? Alone also strange bit is that he went on to buy The Martha's vineyard home that The obamas had. Rented what is that? Connection these are very serious questions that we never got. Answered and yet when we have been screaming About Lex wexner for over a, decade THE doj said, nothing and we now know they did in fact label him a co. Conspirator so that is that's major.
Speaker 2: That we knew.
Speaker 3: It we've been screaming his name, forever and now they're, like, yeah we've been on that, One so we're like and then.
Speaker 1: Well also it's worth pointing out that Cash bettel was lying when he said this about co. Conspirators.
Speaker 21: Watch there is no credible information. None if there, WERE i would bring the case yesterday that he trafficked to other individuals and the information we have again is.
Speaker 14: Limited so the answer is no one for.
Speaker 21: The information that we have and the foul in the case.
Speaker 3: File, okay so now we don't know That wexner was. Trafficked, two we don't know that he. Trafficked from what we know is That epstein had a, source very mysterious source of massive amount of wealth that allowed him to have these different layers around the, world and it is improbable That Lex wexner did not know about. It now people have made the Connection Victoria's secret is a place to go and get young, girls people who want to get into the funnel Of Victoria's secret.
Speaker 2: Models what happened? There these are valid.
Speaker 1: Questions, well and, Yes Whitney, webb who's been a guest on our, show she's been covering the Less wexner piece of this story for years here. Unredacted this goes back very you, know many many, years and she called it. Out she called it, out so she knew about. It if she knew about, it why was THE doj hiding? IT a very good question From. Roecanna, meanwhile more calls For Howard lutnik to resign today from The trump's cabinet As Commerce secretary or be. Impeached. So Howard lutnik said recently in an interview that in two thousand and, five his two thousand and five visit To Jeffrey epstein's home left him so revolted that he cut ties With. Epstein but today in front Of, congress now that The epstein files have been, released he had to totally revise his bullshit. Story watch Butt.
Speaker 7: NICK i think you understand the root of concern. Here it's the way you described very emphatically your first encounter with him in his, apartment said you were, disgusted would never have any contact with him.
Speaker 1: Again did you in.
Speaker 7: Fact make the visit To Jeffrey epstein's private.
Speaker 18: ISLAND i did have lunch with, him AS i was on a boat going across on a family. Vacation my wife was with, me as were my four children and NANNY'S i had another couple With they were there as well with their, children and we had lunch on the, island that is, true for an, hour and we left with all of my, children with my nannies and my wife all. Together we were on family. Vacation we were not a part to suggest there was anything untoured about that in twenty. TWELVE i don't recall why we did, it but.
Speaker 7: Miss secretary, again AS i said, There, yeah you.
Speaker 3: Don't recall the. Emails the emails make it clear why he did. It he set it up purposefully and gave all the ages of the.
Speaker 1: Teenagers so, yes the new emails show That lutnik remained in contact four years, afterward including a twenty twelve email discussing a visit To epstein's island and a trip and a lunch With epstein and his own. Children by the, way As Chili pepper In Our Chat room says on, YouTube, says over thirty percent of the people killed in The Twin towers worked For Howard. Lutnik he didn't go to work that. Day he then profited off of the event and Supported israeli. INITIATIVES i don't.
Speaker 15: THINK i knew.
Speaker 2: That, yeah, well thank you for. That let's follow, That.
Speaker 1: JAI i, mean he's been interviewed many may, times how devastating was to lose all of his employees and all of, that, obviously, so but, YES i, mean exactly was he being covered here and? Protected? So and then reporters today of course swarmed him after his testimony and he's just smiling and sort of grinning ear to ear as he's being pressed about why did you lie and why were you continuing to hang out with a with a with a convicted sex? Offender watch people about your interactions With?
Speaker 10: Epstein did you have any financial involvement With Jeffrey Epstein's why did you keep contact With Jeffrey epstein after he pled guilty to sex? Crimes what do you say to The democrats calling on for you to resign Mister? Epstein people at your level in the prisional? Government why did you keep contact With Jeffrey epstein after he pled?
Speaker 1: GUILTY i look forward to testifying.
Speaker 10: Today did you mischaracterize your relationship with?
Speaker 1: Him why did?
Speaker 10: You why did you say you found him gross but still kept in contact with?
Speaker 1: Him what do you say to those who are calling for you to? Resign? Now are you willing to speak To congress about? This i'm going to speak To congress right.
Speaker 9: Now do you expect to be asked About?
Speaker 1: Epstein why did you Miss?
Speaker 22: Gary?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, yeah excuse, me just on his way? In, yeah go.
Speaker 22: AHEAD i just so If i'm around somebody that truly creeps me, OUT i mean one or two things is gonna. Happen i'm gonna put them on their ass and, leave Or i'm just gonna. Leave but Like i'm not going to go back around them no matter how like what the situation. Is AND i sure as Hell i'm not going to bring my, kids, right you, Know like that's it's JUST i don't get to the creepfest like private.
Speaker 1: Island you're gonna bring your kids and your wife and allow them to go off and just sort of play while you're having lunch With Jeffrey epstein on his private.
Speaker 15: Island what part of philanthropists do you guys not? UNDERSTAND i, mean come, ON.
Speaker 1: I Understand philander OR i don't understand. Philanthropists, Yeah so The White, house after this testimony, today said we're going to stand by. Him you, know nothing to see, here don't worry about. It SO i guess HE'S i guess he's fine inside The White. House it is worth pointing, out, though a bit of a weird sort of dicotomy Between President trump And Howard lutnick on this specific, issue because it's something we reported earlier this. WEEK a newly unsealed court document revealed That Donald trump called the police On Jeffrey. Epstein in two thousand and, six the document reports that The president called Then Palm beach Police Chief Michael ryder to thank him for investigating the quote disgusting sex Criminal Jeffrey. Epstein those Are trump's words in the document to the police, chief and it's now part of THE fbi. Record it sparked an investigation Into, epstein And trump told, police thank you for investigating this disgusting sex Criminal epstein along with his quote evil Partner Ghlaine. Maxwell turns, out according to THE, Fbi trump was one of the quote very first people to call the police About epstein end. Quote so however you feel about, it you, know decided, Yeah i'm just pointing. Out So trump in two thousand and six Knew epstein was a quote disgusting sex, criminal and Yet Howard lutnik didn't have any problems offering to send his kids To epstein's island a year later when.
Speaker 3: He booked One President trump doesn't have any problems surrounding himself people with people who are connected to the like the new appointed about to be Appointed Federal Reserve Chair Kevin, walsh who had connections To. Epstein Appointing Bill barr as his attorney. General When Bill barr is connected To epstein's circle intimately it was his father that Gave epstein his first. Job it makes no sense that he would be both a whistle blower and then constantly surrounded by this. CIRCLE i can't make, Headsard i'm not prepared to make heads or tails of.
Speaker 2: That i'm extremely uncomfortable with.
Speaker 1: It, well and if someone points out in our Chat tara said in our, chat says And Bondi pambondi was the LOCAL da in charge of epstein sweetheart deal right at the. Time so, again you're. Right so all of these people that were like like so he called, him if that's, true no reason to believe it's not true because in the FBI's record and the che chief of police confirmed, it and we have the police report confirming. It SO i mean it might be. Fake, WELL i don't.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah.
Speaker 1: He was saying he was disgusting sex, criminal huh and Evil Glaine, maxwell and thank you for investigating these, weirdos and then you surround yourself with all these people who are like kept company with, them.
Speaker 2: Right it doesn't make.
Speaker 3: SENSE i, Mean, CLAYTON i have had certain communities Where we're, LIKE i don't think we want to hang out with those people, anymore and then we make sure we don't go to events. Adjacent that's that's how normal people BEHAVE i THINK i don't think that makes us. VIRTUOUS i think that makes us. Normal so then how do you surround yourself with people? Adjacent?
Speaker 9: Right then that just kind of begs the.
Speaker 22: Question then why is why is The trump administration then so adamant about high anything in The epstein, box?
Speaker 1: Right and is it simply to protect all of these, PEOPLE i mean to protect you, know The sultan From, dubai to protect people Like Howard, lutnik to protect people who might be embarrassed by their associations with. Him. Yeah here's a question in our chat room From, cassie thank you for your nine, dollars Super chance, says what are your thoughts on the redacted versus unredacted names of the non victims in the files where they already known expendable to the higher ups and evil, organizations so they were offered up and then they were. Unredacted it's a great. Question it's a question we're going to ask Hopefully Congressman massey And rocana about specifically BECAUSE i, think first of, all there's a lot of mistakes in these reactions as clear like they redacted the certain names throughout the, documents and then they left certain documents with those exact same names. Unredacted, well why did you redact them over here but not redact them? Here it makes no. Sense so there's a lot of mistakes in these. DOCUMENTS i don't know what nefarious things were they were up, to but clearly with these six names that they purposefully withheld people Like Leslie, wexner, like why wouldn't you release those? Names, yeah seems LIKE i think you're off fu skation and covering.
Speaker 9: Up, YEAH i, mean that's just.
Speaker 22: IT i think the names that they've made sure get redacted are the ones with something to, hide people that, don't people that are named in The epstein files but don't have anything to. Hide there's no real reason to redact, those which just goes to me to show that this is it's not like just pure incompetence that there.
Speaker 9: Is there's malicious intent in hearing who they are.
Speaker 1: Redacting King us says in our chat. Room the, issue in my opinion is that a lot of the victims became. PERPETRATORS i think you might be honest something.
Speaker 2: There, yes that's a we'll talk about that another. Time you're right about, that all.
Speaker 1: Right we're going to talk About hollywood here in a second And Eyes Wide shut and all of Those hollywood connections to The Epstein, network and we're going to dive deeply into that With Jay. Dyer so get your questions in. Now For, jay we'll talk to him in a. Second but, first, first we.
Speaker 3: Want to tell you about our friends over At Masa. Chips because if you want to hit your weight loss goal or your health goals and twenty twenty, six, well you know you need to start with.
Speaker 2: Moderation you can't just cut out all.
Speaker 3: Chips if you live In american, society we need to have our, chips, Right we need.
Speaker 1: Chips we need.
Speaker 3: Chips It's Taco. Tuesday we will be having chips with our dinner. Tonight but we want to make sure we're making the best. Choices. Now we Use massa chips Because massa chips contain just three ingredients, corn sea salt and one hundred percent grass fed beef tallo so no seed, oils no mysterious, chemicals just real. Food they don't just avoid all the bad. Stuff they taste incredible. Too there's a reason that they're sold At Sprouts Farmers market. Nationwide that's a big. Deal so snacking On massa chips is nothing like regular. Chips you actually feel satisfied because they're. Hearty it's Like mexican restaurant tortilla. Chips they're. Fantastic they're not. Light they're actually. Satisfying you don't have that bloat that's sluggish feeling after because you eat too.
Speaker 2: Much so try them for.
Speaker 3: Yourself go To masa chips dot com slash Redactednews Beef tallow fried. Chips you, guys come, on use the code redacted news and you'll get twenty five percent off your first. Order or scan THAT qr code that you see on your screen one more. Time that's masachips dot com slash redacted.
Speaker 1: News and we want to tell you About Rumble wallet a man when they rolled this out a few weeks. Ago there you felt the. EARTHQUAKES a lot of the big banks not happy with. It you've seen the conversations happening online. Right censorship is. Back it's happening. Everywhere, platforms controlling, narratives pushing the stuff they want us to. See we need to fight, back And rumble is the only company that has stood the test of time and deserves our. Support on one, Side rumble is challenging big tech. Censorship but now on the other, side they've just introduced something that will give us protection from big banks shutting us. Off you saw what happened to The Gray did you see what happened to our friends at The Gray zone last? Week, yeah they shut down Their PayPal. Atcount they shut down their paypaltc count The Gray zone one of the great journalism teams In, ameria in the, world, frankly and they just shut them down. Again that's exactly what's happening to these conservative. Commentators they will just shut you. Down With Rumble, wallet you control your. Money not a, bank not a, government not a tech, company not Even rumble can touch. It it's yours only, yours yours to protect your future and. Family so that's why they Launched Rumble, wallet a wallet that no one can cancel and a wallet that supporters can use to instantly tip creators like ourselves without any middleman taking any. Cuts so it's not only a way to buy and, save but it also allows you to support your favorite creators by easily tipping them with the click of a. Button, also be no fees when you tip our channel or anybody. Else so you want to support on rumble and they receive that tip. Instantly by the, way so you can buy and save digital assets like bitcoin tether goold all in one place on rumble. Wallet tether goold is real gold on the blockchain with ownership of physical gold. Bars so you can support our show today and other creators just by going to wallet dot rumble dot. Com Download rumble wallet, today open an, account and step away from the big banks wallet dot rumble dot.
Speaker 3: Com, well the release of The epstein file shows us that elite sexual rituals depicted in the film as well are.
Speaker 2: Real our guest today Is Jay.
Speaker 3: Dyer he's been researching this for, years showing How hollywood has been signaling this to us for decades. Now if you haven't seen the Movie Eyes Wide, Shut i'm not suggesting you go and do. That it's about elite sex rituals that are meant to solidify, hierarchy power and. Control when the film was, released it was dismissed as kind.
Speaker 2: Of boring and.
Speaker 3: Unrealistic, now in light of The Epstein, files it reads as psychologically, accurate, honest and maybe even. Restrained the film's, Director Stanley, kubrick died after he made the final, edits so he was never able to be asked about. It so the question is why Did hollywood elites allow this film to be? Shown what are we seeing?
Speaker 2: Here how do we? Know what are we looking?
Speaker 12: At?
Speaker 3: So Jay, dyer welcome back to. Redacted thank you so much for joining. Us you wrote this ON x the other day AND i thought we would have you explain.
Speaker 2: It you, said this is.
Speaker 3: Real it puts the Famous rothchild's mask ball photos in a new. Light this has been going on for a long. Time So i'm just going to hand you the floor and explain to us what the.
Speaker 1: Hell, yeah thank, you glad to be back with you.
Speaker 23: Guys, YEAH i WROTE i really ended upth analysis Of Ice White shut kind of an academic style essay maybe in twenty, eleven and got quite a bit of attention from it because people started, Noticing, hey you, know you know this aspect of the, ritual this aspect of the tie Into. Hollywood there's actually history behind a lot of, this And, kubrick as a you know somewhat of an encounter establishment figure was putting a lot of messages into his, films and SO i was studying film at a graduate level as well in terms.
Speaker 1: Of propaganda at the same.
Speaker 23: Time so the DEEPER i dove into, THIS i started realizing that in the academic, literature which you, know most people don't actually, read not that they, WOULD i, mean it's just for a bunch of, nerds they started coming out with books ten fifteen years ago about the relationship of THE cia To hollywood at an academic.
Speaker 1: Level, right so normal people aren't reading. This this isn't really in the.
Speaker 23: Media you had even right after nine to, eleven there was an academic text Like Operation. Hollywood and what these books were describing was this intimate relationship between high LEVEL a, listers, producers, directors The, pentagon THE, nsa THE, fbi as well as other foreign intelligence agencies obviously THE masade And british. Intelligence and so it turns out there's always been this really close relationship between film propaganda the deep state intelligence, agencies and it turns out sex. Cults and SO i thought That kubrick's film was just so profound in that it ties in all of that stuff, together because if you don't recall or if you're not, aware the narrative of the story is That Tom cruise is a sort of you, know, wealthy mid Level New york elite doctor who gets invited to, say higher tier billionaire level, party and the invitation is sort of. Mysterious we don't exactly know if he's supposed to be, there if he's not supposed to be, There but what he stumbles upon is essentially there's a tier of people above him that are engaged in international or ritual sex type, stuff including, murders, assassinations probably suggesting other things with The Ley sovietesky character being, underage under age trafficking of girls and so. Forth and there's even a curious line in the film where when The Tom cruise character goes to the costume store and he, says.
Speaker 1: What DO i need for a masked?
Speaker 23: Ball A renaissance style mass, ball and the director or the owner of the costume, store who's a trafficker himself connected to the, network he, says they, say you're going to need this special.
Speaker 1: Cloak and so that is a.
Speaker 23: Cloak worn specifically by royals In europe and in THE uk and so When Tom cruise stumbles upon this and gets to this big event, here he sees this mass ritual. Orgy it's a black mass, essentially it's Very crollyan in terms Of.
Speaker 1: Alistair crowley's style.
Speaker 23: Rituals and ultimately find know this is a network that is compromising and is essentially controlling the wealthiest people in this case In New, york probably The East coast as. Well the guy has A british accent that sort of runs the cult The High.
Speaker 1: Refront so long.
Speaker 23: Story, SHORT i think the phrase eyes wide shut is essentially describing the fact that back in the late nineties When kubrier did this, film most people's eyes were wide. Shut they were, open but they're shut to how the world really, works which is what this film is. About and if you go back to my brother the very first, CHAPTER i talked about how this is describing the strategy and the techniques of The rothschild mass.
Speaker 1: Balls as you put, up.
Speaker 2: Did we just lose? AUDIO i think we just Lost, yeah we just Lost.
Speaker 15: Jason yeah for some, Reason, jay you're muted on.
Speaker 7: Zoom.
Speaker 23: Yeah so just the mass ball essentially WAS i think a perfect setup for how you could compromise. People and that's kind of what we get With tom cru and his character in this, sequence is that he's brought.
Speaker 1: In he's perhaps being.
Speaker 23: Inducted it's, unclear but he's definitely in the position of being. Compromised and we noticed throughout the film's narrative that this cult has all of the powers and abilities of an intelligence agency at their. Disposal they're able to fake the news, stories they're able to, assassinate. Right and there's this cult element where the other model who takes the place Of Tom cruise, says don't kill. HIM i will be the sacrifice for. HIM i will redeem. Him and that has to do with earlier in the, film Because cruse's character is a. Doctor he saved her life at that first. Party, so, look this is high level. Stuff this is telling us everything about how the world really. Works it's based on an Older german novel called Trom, novella AND i think that novel was updated By kubrick on purpose to tell us they're really into this underaged. Stuff and that's also a theme in Many kubrick, Films, Lolita Barry, lyndon on and on and, On Doctor. Strangelove you have this idea that the elite want younger people to, abuse to, traumatize and they run the world through these cult.
Speaker 1: Networks CAN I SO i want to get Into Stanley kubrick in a, second because, Yeah i've studied his films for years and WHEN i went to film school back in the. DAY i want to get into that piece of this and his mysterious death and of course the edit that we never got to saw then it never got to. See so just put that on the back burner for a. Second but you mentioned The rothschild's, balls forgive the way of saying.
Speaker 9: It, well he has.
Speaker 2: Pictures if we could put them up there are.
Speaker 1: Credible puts the balls. Up, yeah don't Put rothschild's balls. UP i don't want to see those.
Speaker 2: Things but call them.
Speaker 1: Gallus, yeah let's call them. Gallus, So, jay can you what happens at these? Gallas what exactly are we looking at? Here and what is the history of these?
Speaker 23: Things these are older images from the sixties and seventies where they were inviting very prominent. People in, fact some of the pictures include people Like Audrey hatburn being at these, balls and you know this is this IS i think an Old european. Tradition so the ball itself is nothing. New i've done research in my grad studies On renaissance era mass, balls and what the elite would do is you bring all these people to these sort Of saturnalian parties where you HAVE O R.
Speaker 22: G I.
Speaker 1: E s shall we? Say and that goes back, to LIKE i, said.
Speaker 23: Medieval europe and for a long, time it could be a very, excellent a very it's a perfect setting to compromise. People so if you go into the history of sexual blackmail and these kinds of, operations The rothchilds were at the front front of this for many many. Centuries in, fact in terms Of epstein, himself The Robert maxwell was a front for The rothchild. Operation AND i think you guys have talked To Whitney Web the first few chapters of her book detailed How maxwell's brought in as a frontist, piece a kind of a facade for The rothchilds to be a corporate takeover, artist to be this but you, know publishing anate that was a front to cut out and that was all at the behest of Both british intelligence And israel as well at the same. Time so The rachel seemed to really be perfect at this it's a science that they. Perfected in, fact there's some information and. Indications people have written some books theorizing that if you go back to The Cambridge spiring and the famous story of The soviets that, defected many of whom were by the way, homosexual the reason that matters is because they were very close To Lord Victor, rothschild who many people suspect was the key into a person behind That cambridge, spiring because he was playing both, sides Both british intelligence and playing the side of The. Soviets and there was that famous email that came out From epstein a few days ago explaining, that, well the reason That maxwell was assassinated was because he tried to extort The, masade whom he worked, for appointing himself as an attache For israel to The. Soviets and THE kgb actually had translations that my friend where they were during The Cold, war they had the exact same assessment Of.
Speaker 1: Maxwell he's playing both.
Speaker 23: Sides he's trying to feed us secrets as he's trying to extort The. Macade and that was, supposedly according To, epstein the reason why they took him. Out another REASON i say that is that again this is As epstein himself, says and A rothschild. Operation he is a, agent an ad To, sha a llegate of The rothschild's mini emails confirm, this including business deals beyond just being a llege. Gate and again that's because they have this longtime connection not just to intelligence and to apparently cults as well as the history of the nation state Of, israel going all the way back to the eighteen. Sixties according To Moses, hess it's also because they're an elite powerful you're peeing banking, dynasty and intelligence really comes out of. Banking this is something a lot of people. UNDERSTAND i, think, oh It's James, bond it's assassinating. People it's this that's a lower level the real origin of. Intelligence even according to the Mainline rothchild, biographers like The Morton, text which is an official Biographer rochald's within the first three, chapters the famous story About waterloo that they had advanced intelligence that allowed them to buy up the collapse stock market in THE uk And. London that's. True they all brag about that. There, yeah, absolutely and the way we were able to do that was advanced. Intelligence it's not an accident that When David rockefeller sets up his banking empire because he comes out of military. Intelligence he brags about that in his. Memoirs so we got to.
Speaker 1: Understand that, intelligence, cults, networks and Even hollywood all tie. Together. This there's no perfect example than.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 2: Wow so what do you think as wide shut was trying to tell?
Speaker 3: Us were they trying to warn us or it's because it's part of their ethos to tell us to do it in plain.
Speaker 23: Sight So i've gotten to Know Vivian Kubrick kuber's daughter since writing my books and doing all, this and we've had a lot of. Conversations and the Way vivian describes it as that she says her dad was a genuinely anti establishment. Person she thinks that he'd did have some spiritual sensibilities about, him even though he was kind of. Agnostic he did believe, in you, know inexplicable mysterious types of. Phenomena so he wasn't like a total rank materialist per.
Speaker 1: Se but she said that his perspective was, that you, know he had seen a, lot done a.
Speaker 23: Lot when he was, younger he was a little more naive when it came To spartacus and films where he was perhaps more so on the socialist communist, side and after many, years as he got more mature and, older the themes in his FILMS i think really are. Accurate SO i don't Think kubert was intentionally part of a conspiracy trying to cover things. UP i think he really was, saying, look here's what's really going. On people don't understand. IT i don't know any other way to convey it other than the art form That i've, chosen this. Medium BUT i would say in terms of the film itself, again it's almost like the film is a ritual. Itself it's kind of an initiation process because the Care Bill harford, is you, know totally eyes watch. Shut at the, beginning he doesn't know how the world really. Works he thinks he's at the elite top of you, know the power. Structure he's a very, successful, wealthy multimillion dollar doctor In New.
Speaker 1: York and then he.
Speaker 23: Meets this whole other class of people who live a totally, different, untouchable you, know free from any, legalities doing whatever they, want do what thou wilt, worldview and he's totally. Mystified he has no idea what it just totally destroys his. World and one of the themes throughout the film Is freudian you, know sexual you, know psychoanalysis type. STUFF i won't go too deep into, that but the point of that is that just like he's struggling with his own sexuality in his, marriage he realizes that the, elite they use sexuality as a currency to control the.
Speaker 1: Masses SO i think that those those are the key.
Speaker 23: Elements of what eyeswatchs trying to tell, us is that we're actually ruled by elites who have no, morals no moral compass.
Speaker 1: Whatsoever they're absolutely.
Speaker 23: Satanic and even though the film doesn't explicitly, mention you, Know satanism Or, croley the very ominous sort of reversal music that's played is actually something That Alister crowley was, into which was taking music or taking speech and reversing it to teach people the principle of what he called, inversion or taking good things and proper things and then inverting them to their. OPPOSITE a lot of people have a satanic, worldview or a very dark hermetic. Worldview they think that you can actually gain power by doing that and perhaps if the film is portraying this ritual, perspective that would explain a, lot especially if you think about The Epstein bannon, interview which we just livestream on my channel yesterday or a couple of days. Ago epstein basically seems like he's into you, know cabalism and into the.
Speaker 1: Occult SO i think there is an overlap. There so a couple of things. Here On cooper co Wrote IF I Are. America he co wrote the Movie Eyes Wide, shut and it's based on like a nineteen, twenties, right nineteen twenties, Novella, yeah trauma. Novella, yeah like A german novella at the. Time so it's clear like this has been happening for many, decades, Right so this wasn't like a new idea he's trying, to you, know Expose. Hollywood this had been going on for decades and this was this was a modern adaptation of something that's been happening for more, than you, know hundreds of. Years.
Speaker 23: Yeah, yeah we've Done for, example on my, channel we did a lecture through a book Called sexpionage by just a mainline, Historian Walter, Bower and in that book he says That one of the elements that most people don't realize that has brought down, kingdoms destroy, civilizations and ended wars is, sexpionage which is the art of sexual, compromise honey, traps, blackmail et. Cetera we've all seen this in movies if you, know you saw The Jennifer lawrence Movie Read sparrow that was about stall and THE Nkvd east techniques of training operatives and make them into you, know sex honey. Traps but, uh THE cio is always supposedly has this line, of, well we don't do that in The. West that's something that you, Know china And russia do because we're. Moral but the reality is that just simply they don't do it under the cover of THE, cia they use other things to think. About Operation Midnight climax that was a AN mk ultra adjacent program that's declassified where THE cia was wanting to study the effects OF lsd On john's in the midst of sexual things, liaisons and so they dosed The johns using mafia brothels and so that's That's Operation Midnight climax right. There so what does that tell you that you, know when they, say, oh we don't use you know sexual. Operatives, well, no they just farm it out to you, know brothels run by organized, crime which has always had a close relationship with THE cia and THE oss going back To World War.
Speaker 1: Two so, yes you're absolutely.
Speaker 23: Right in, fact there's a famous guy you could look Up Kenji deuhara as an. Example he was The Japanese Jeffrey epstein back at the turn of the century and The Japanese Chinese. War he got this idea to set up a bunch of brothels In china and put the prostitutes strategically in the locations near where The chinese generals, lived and he was able to Defeat china through opium and prostitution. Networks and the prostitutes were all. Spies and SO i think that you're starting to see the picture come, together.
Speaker 1: Like this is a known.
Speaker 23: Technique it's just not known to people unless you've studied history or military.
Speaker 1: History like this is how the world really.
Speaker 2: Works so it's it's like a.
Speaker 3: Buffet you have sexual, perversions sexual, rituals, drugs like just choose whatever we can do to. Control there's no there's no rules for this kind of, thing although it seems to be there are? Rituals how much do you think the rituals as we see in The epstein files were or organized in these. Ways so we see things like thanks had fun at the? Hunt what else do we see the one that you brought? About and mk ultra grooming this sex kitten about like this is she's? Smart she is wounded in this, way we'll try and like groom her and manipulate her in this?
Speaker 2: Way is, It Willie? Nil is there a? Schedule do you get callernder? Invited what do you? Think great?
Speaker 1: Question you know some of that domain is still a little ambiguous and.
Speaker 23: Unknown, However i've got several books from mk ultra doctors themselves up there on my.
Speaker 1: SHELF i can get them IF i need. To for, Example john Cy lilly's.
Speaker 23: Book programming And metaprogramming in The Human biocomputer that's all ABOUT lsd in human programming and mk ulture. Operations So Jose delgado has a book up, There Physical control of The. Mind so these are all real mk ultra adjacent doctors who were studying these. Things and if you think About Alfred, kinsey his research was funded by The Rockfeller foundation to study under age. Sexuality he's the one, that of course was a NOTORIOUS pdf with those disgusting experiments that he did on. Kids and he's the one that promoted the idea that everybody is on a spectrum, gay so we're all, skittles we're all. Rainbow according To, kinsey he was a big promoter, of you, know the sixties countercultural sexual revolution type of. Ideology so when you think about at an academic, level you've got these so called academics and scientists and sociologists studying the sexuality and then promoting these ideas that become you, know sort of toxic. CULTURE i think you're spot on when you when you when we consider the possibility that the deepest that we can go into the public information on Namk ultra does include fracturing. Personalities it does include, attempts at least at USING, lsd according To, lilly even on young, children to program various alters in them in the. Experiment and so he explicitly says that at the end of the, book SO i would suspect with that, email it looks like a person who is spotting or recruiting For Jeffrey epstein looking for people who.
Speaker 1: Add according to, him sexual.
Speaker 23: Trauma which would make them more susceptible to being developed or being you, know, programmed so to, speak.
Speaker 1: Into being some sort of.
Speaker 23: Operative it even gets into weird sort OF i don't believe IN X men stuff, literally but it's like that where it's the person can develop abilities or. Techniques and we don't know what that stage three, means but it does sound like the type of process that you read in some of these MK ltra doctors in terms of traumatizing and programming people to be. Operatives and we see like heads of, state, queens, kings, billionaires they're offering their daughters To jeffrey and, saying, hey take, her program.
Speaker 1: Her hey my, son he's, Fifteen how DO i program him to you, know interact with? Women? Like could you give me advice on? Parenting like just?
Speaker 23: Insane like who would Ask Jeffrey epstein for parenting? Advice, well apparently the children of the royals and the elites throughout the world.
Speaker 22: Do.
Speaker 1: YEAH i want to circle back To Stanley kubrick, here and by the, way just some great super chats any questions we have here For jay Greg pie, says all the systems of society have been fully infiltrated by an invisible. Enemy, family, education, religion, media, government, technology. Government thanks redacted and keep up the great. Work thank. You So Stanley, kubrick you know he. DIED i think was it two weeks after he had submitted his final?
Speaker 22: Edit was?
Speaker 1: It DO i have that? TIMELINE i forget the exact, day but it was it was. Soon, Yeah and so the edit that he submitted of the film we've never, seen right to mine unless you've seen, it or Maybe i'm sure maybe Maybe vivian has seen. IT i Want i'm curious if his daughter has seen.
Speaker 23: It, Yeah i've Asked vivian about, that because of course this is this is a question that's asked a, lot and she says and claims that she doesn't have any information on, that so she.
Speaker 1: Doesn't reportedly it was, destroyed, RIGHT i mean apparently according to, reports it was. Destroyed and so the, cut, Then, jay maybe you can talk about. This the cut we ended up seeing in the film removes like a huge swath of the child pedophilia stuff that he was. IN i guess Does Vivian bill believe that he was exposing, it like exposing the child pedophile? Rings and that's, why like The hollywood. Edits they when we got it finally, released they removed that edit of the.
Speaker 23: Film my suspicion would be that it was removed because it suggests all of, that and that actually explains some of the details in the cuts that we do have that don't kind of make, sense some of the little. Nods for, example clearly that's what's going on with The over The, rainbow you, know costume, store because the the guy that runs the costume store you, know Sends Ley sovietski, out who's intentionally under. Age he's like supposed to be like around fourteen or, so and then she's coming out storting With Tom cruise when he's trying to buy this, cloak and then she, says you're going to need an ermine cloak or something like, That and you can't even hear the line because she whispers.
Speaker 1: It unless you have the subtitles.
Speaker 23: On but that's suggesting that he needs a cloak That european royals and nobility. Wore but it's also suggestive that she's been there. Already she's been to these. Parties so this guy is connected to the, parties and he's a kind of networking. Fixer if you remember When Tom cruise gets, there he walks in and he sees these Two japanese businessmen that are all dressed up like, women and they're partying With Ley, sobieski who's.
Speaker 1: You, know, underage running around in her.
Speaker 23: Underwear so those, details which are kind of odd and not really they don't really come up elsewhere in the, film make a lot more sense if the cut of the film was suggesting what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Now SOMETIMES i, see you, know the algorithm serves me things About illuminati type symbolism In Saya Taylor swift concert Or beyonce.
Speaker 2: Concert my sister went to A.
Speaker 3: Beyonce concert and left absolutely convinced that that was All illuminati. Symbolism and what you, know these theories say is that they have to show us what they're, doing that that's a part of.
Speaker 2: It and so you can never tell if something is a warning or a part of.
Speaker 3: This what do you think of? That and not just this, film but other pop cultural consumptive.
Speaker 2: Products, yeah great.
Speaker 23: QUESTION i mean there's probably all the, above because we have a lot of history of evidence and declassified, documents for, example about a lot OF A list actors being. Spies you go back to the World war two, era and we had people that were suspected of being spies Like Marlene dietrich who people thought she was A nazi, spy but she actually worked for or wanted to work for THE. Oss we Have Jimmy stewart was an in format for THE fbi for. Example we Have Carry grant was informing On Errol flynn for THE. Oss, yeah we have a lot of famous people Like Julia child who were spies for THE. Oss and then onwards up into today where you've got people Like Ben affleck for, example who openly has talked about working consulting with THE cia on several, films Including, argo which is ironic Because argo is a film about THE cia doing a fake film during The Iranian.
Speaker 1: Revolution so you've Met, yeah he's a super bad.
Speaker 23: Exactly it's getting into, reality which is also odd too With Tom cruise being so heavy in scientology and then, yeah, exactly so there's a lot of meta stuff going on.
Speaker 3: With he has ever ever indicated that he believes this as a social. WARNING i don't WATCH i don't Watch People magazine or anything like.
Speaker 23: That the only THING i could come up With Tom cruise in, this AND i put this in the third book was that back right after nine to, eleven there was some public news articles Discussing Tom cruise wanting to be a kind OF pr consultant type person promoting THE. Cia SO i don't know If Tom cruise is in THE cia or anything like. That the only Thing i've found is that there were articles right after nine to eleven Saying tom wanted to DO cia promotional type. Stuff and we've actually seen if you go watch the clips on, YouTube There's Jennifer garner HAS cia promotionals that she did as A pr operative working for THE cia as, well because she was on the Show alias WITH Jj, abrams Who abram says THE cia consulted On.
Speaker 1: Alias so a lot of.
Speaker 23: Consultation and you know a lot of propaganda has gone on in films that just people just don't know. About But wag The, dog by the, way is a film that's actually about THE cia producing. Films, anyway long story, SHORT i think probably all the. Above you've got a lot of blockbusters tend to be heavy with the propaganda because they know so many people are going to be watching. Those there's a lot of art house, films a lot of, independent independent films where the directors really do have a, DESIRE i think to expose truth and get the truth out.
Speaker 1: There i've done interviews With Sean.
Speaker 23: STONE i think Several oliverstone films had the intention to expose things and get the information out as far As oliverstone knew at that, time you, know WITH jfk or with the you, know the The snowdent.
Speaker 1: Films SO i think it's all the. Above Chili pepper in our chat Says, jay do you believe in The protocols Of?
Speaker 23: Zion that's a good question because that document pops up In russia and you have A russian monk Named Sergey nihilis who discovers, it and we don't know the providence of it or where it came. From and it describes a pattern of how to subvert, governments how to sort of, infiltrate take them, over derascinate the, people and eventually sort of erect a world government Around. Zion earlier documents prior to, that Like Adam Weishop's Real documents And.
Speaker 1: Plans he was a found or of The order of The Bavarian order of The.
Speaker 23: Luminati his documents describe similar types of plans of erecting a sort of a world socialist Jacob and style revolutionary communist. Government those ideologies OF Wii, shop for, example played a heavy role in influencing The french revolutionaries who did want especially The.
Speaker 1: Jacobins they were the left wing of the right wing dialectic and The French.
Speaker 23: Revolution they wanted a full on, communist, atheist socialist world. Order and what you see in The protocols is something very. Similar so whether or not that document is one of percent accurate or, authentic it does express.
Speaker 1: A real historic plan for a socialist world.
Speaker 23: Order and whether that one's true or, not like you already have documents Like Moses hess's book From rome And jerusalem where he says we're going, to you, know set up a kind of a socialist. Order The rothchilds are behind, it they are supporting what we want to, do and we're going to start buying up the land in The Middle. East and that was in the eighteen Six days when he says that in his. Book SO i would say there's there's a real plan for socialist.
Speaker 1: Order you talk about, planning, well, YEAH i, know and planning and. PROGRAMMING i mean that's you mentioned something at the very. BEGINNING i wanted to kind of circle back on which is like this predictive, programming and they're sort of setting us. Up many people in our chat room are, saying like this is all like they lay the groundwork for us Through, hollywood right in. Books and we saw that of course With Close encounters of The Third. Kind Steven spielberg reportedly saw are one of the famous film actually from The United States military where a craft did. Land that's why we Get Close encounters of The Third. Kind and now we get his new disclosure, film which is coming out this, Summer Steven Spielberg's Disclosure Disclosure. Day and as we're moving towards, Disclosure i'm hearing reports from different sources That President trump's team has already written like A ufo disclosure speech that The president is prepared to. Give so it's like all coming out. Now we're getting you, know congressional here and testimony and, documentaries and Now Steven spielberg is about to launch his big. Film it just smells weird to. Me it's like he's in on. It we know that. Anyway we JUST i don't want to put words in your, mouth but what do you think about the predictive. Programming they're about to have a big disclosure moment in THE, us And Steven spielberg is helping with. It, yeah there's a whole.
Speaker 23: Section in the first, Book Let's Start callingwood, one WHERE i covered the role Of, SPIELBERG i think in predictive, programming in. Propaganda he's definitely a long Time propaganda's at a very high level when it comes to you know, stuff especially back during The reagan. Era reagan actually appropriated quite a bit of money and focus on in the nineteen, eighties Getting hollywood to produce very pro, military you, know PRO usa, propaganda not just for.
Speaker 1: The Cold war and the collapse of The, soviets.
Speaker 23: But the reinvigorating of The american, imperium which we later see in the. Nineties you, know that's The panac document ends up being the same ideology of the neo conservatives to have the Rebuilt American. Empire, so you, know you saw in the eighties a lot of movies Like Top gun, Again Tom cruise is. There Top gun is a huge military promo. Film in, fact it was very successful in getting a lot of people to go into the, military including my. Dad my dad Thought Top gun made, Him it made him want to go into The. Navy so it, worked and there was other films that came Out Navy seals and others at that. Time so Predictive program has that one, level which is just pure. Propaganda but you've also got things like subliminals that people have been studying that since the sixties and. Seventies that does exist to a degree in advertising and. Film you've got the element of perhaps in a cult connection where some directors explicitly believe that.
Speaker 1: Their films are ritual.
Speaker 23: WORKINGS i think if you look at people Like Darren, aronofsky he's an open cobble. List a lot of his films have a very sort of dark cabalistic vibe to. Them you've got direct Like Robert, eggers one of the top directors out there. Now he's openly interested, in you, Know, satanism and the occulty talks about reading grimoires and, whatnot and requiring the actors to read grimoires to understand how to sort of instantiate that sort of dark ethos in their, acting The stanislovsky, method that kind of. Stuff so there's a lot of layers to Predictive. Program but another ELEMENT i think is in terms of psychological. Warfare one thing that has been studied is that fiction has the ability to sort of prepare, you condition, you and maybe even anesthetize you to the things when they really. Happen so you have these dystopian films from many years that talk about things to, come and then lo and behold they come.
Speaker 1: About. Right PHILIP.
Speaker 23: K dick's stories have been very well noted for that. Tendency Isaac Asimov. Foundation you, know you've got you've got texts from the sixties and seventies that predicted The internet At Silicon Valley tracking, tracing you, know all these dystopian.
Speaker 1: Texts but are they also?
Speaker 23: CONDITIONING i would say in the part Of, hollywood, yeah there's a lot of conditioning that they want, to you, know get the public to accept the stuff when it comes. Out and, PROBABLY i would say with the alien mythos and in my, opinion the aliens are more demonic that it's a demonic, phenomena and in that, regard probably what they're doing is preparing the people for the announcement of some disclosure THAT i don't know if you guys have ever Read Arthur Clark's Childhood's In But childhood's in is a text written by a guy who was Into croley and he was A pdf, Right ARTHUR. C, clark the famous sci fi, guy you, know he d co wrote two thousand and. One, Well clark says that it's basically a Demon it's this hoofed cloven, hoof you, know character that's behind the alien phenomena when the aliens arrive and announce their.
Speaker 1: Disclosure you, KNOW i covered that in my first book.
Speaker 23: TOO i think covering the film signs the Mel gibson, film WHICH i think hints at it being.
Speaker 3: DEMONIC i, mean AND i am also sensitive because my grandfather is a survivor of The Japanese, holocaust That asians are not allowed to use that word, holocaust and that all of The spielberg programming is only about The Jewish holocaust and ignoring all of the peripheral tragedies that happened at the exact same time in greater, numbers in, Fact and so that seems to me very purposeful that we are programmed to think of only one group's. Suffering so when you tell me That spielberg is part of A cia co, op that makes a lot.
Speaker 1: Of sense to.
Speaker 2: ME i, guess you, KNOW i was talking to my mother about this the other.
Speaker 3: Day my, mother she likes to read books That costco put, out you, know so she Likes Michelle, Obaman Megan.
Speaker 2: Markel because Of.
Speaker 3: Harry you, know she's just basically she's programmed by these this various And i'm, like you have to be really, careful, mom about celebrity worship because you don't know what's behind. It she was very after The epstein, files amenable to this message where she hasn't been, before where she's, like don't talk bad About meg And, markell which is the hobby of. Mine and, so you, KNOW i think that it's helpful that we can see it. Now it's important to know. It there's a great comment. Here they're supposed to show us what they're doing because it's the.
Speaker 2: Sin to ignore.
Speaker 3: It AND i love that framing of. It so you, know we're here now we can talk about this in polite. SOCIETY i think that that's. Progress.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah this was something that was absolutely.
Speaker 23: TABOO i read the first my first text on the subject in two thousand and.
Speaker 1: FOUR i went and dug this out of my library and it's.
Speaker 23: A now out of print, book but it's written by A catholic journalist and it's Called Lucifer's lodge and it's the history OF sra in The Catholic church up to two thousand and. Four that was my introduction to this AND i was kind, of you, know, shocked obviously at the, time BECAUSE i was in my twenties and had no idea that the world was the. Dark but you start to realize it's not just one, institution, Right it's not Just rome or that seems to be tied into these. Things you start reading about the history Of british intelligence WHEN i was doing my grid work On Ian fleming and, Well Ian fleming turns out he's writing into his, stories you, know real things that he saw as a high Level british intelligence. Operative he's putting it into films that you, know they're actually involved in international, crime, trafficking, blackmail all of. This So James bond is actually more of a villain than he, is you, know the hero if you get into the real history of this. Stuff and WHEN i think about for, Example, epstein right, like he doesn't seem to be a he's not a top of the pyramid kind of. Guy he's more like a mid level fixer crime consultant kind of guys, like you, know let me help you figure out how to do more. Crimes, yeah and Then i'm expert at. Crime and THEN i think, about, well if you Remember, inspector this is one.
Speaker 1: Example and obviously that film included some.
Speaker 23: Propaganda but you know the Recent James bond With Daniel craig And Crystal Waltz specter Who's waltz is Playing. Blowfield this is this great scene where he's infiltrating on is infiltrating one of their international meetings and IT'S i think it's happening In rome or, something which made me think of The club Of, rome and you know that that whole document With Maury's strong and The.
Speaker 1: Rockefellers but.
Speaker 23: He gets in there and they're they're having this, giant you, know elite tabletop meeting and the criminals are all or going To they're all, Like so we have had an upwards tick in forty billion dollars money launded this. YEAR i GUESS i would like to add that we've had thirty thousand more cases of human trafficking up from last year thirty. Percent so they're like listing all their crime stats as like how profitable are? Then, Yeah And i'm, like this is literally The, Epstein like the emails are literally like, specter yeah, right, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah and they're putting it all out there, like, well how do we skirt? Laws how do we go around The United states legal? System in order to carry this out for human? Cloning it's like you're literally reading like An Ian fleming novel. Exactly it's. CRAZY i, know truth is stranger than. Fiction. Strange. Yeah we live down the street from Where Ian fleming worked when he was In portugal and at the Hotel palacio, there and it's just crazy what he was doing at that hotel and you, know during the war and all. That just fascinating. Stuff, jay thank you for your encyclopedic knowledge of this and it's been absolutely, fascinating and we hope you'll come. Back and obviously we're going to continue as we go through the other three million documents if we ever get our hands on, those And i'm sure there'll be so much more to talk. About but thank you so much for your great. Work really appreciate. It thank you, MAN i appreciate.
Speaker 23: It and, yeah everybody wants you can Get Esa Turk hollywood at my Website jason also dot com in.
Speaker 1: The shop what's the name of the website again for people to go.
Speaker 23: To jaysonallisis dot com and in the shop there is so you can get any of my books, one, two and. Three there's three episodes, now three installments of Us Stark.
Speaker 1: Hollywood SO i just put the third.
Speaker 23: One out covering basically everything that we covered today but in three different.
Speaker 1: Books awesome, Stuff, Jay thank you so. Much great to. See thank, you, guys appreciate.
Speaker 2: It all, right all, right it's. Real if you don't believe it, now you, Know, yeah go, Ahead.
Speaker 22: Philip after listening to, him, THOUGH i, WAS i was commenting in our in our production group, chat like a lot of people use books as a backdrop for their like a, bookcase it's a backdrop.
Speaker 9: For Their i'm pretty sure he's read all of. Those, yeah that's the IMPRESSION.
Speaker 2: I, got with all the bookmarks and the highlights and.
Speaker 1: Everything it's so. Funny if you go to like like how to build a, studio you, know people, like, oh get a fake book backdrop and like you, know and it'll be like it's like All oprah Book club books and stuff like, that and it's like you, know you know that these people haven't read these. Books, Jay, yeah he's read. Them you can tell That jay has read these. Books he's walking. Encyclopedia SO i love having him on the. Show all, Right, hey we're going to take some of your super chats here in a, second and we want to thank you all for. Subscribing but, yeah we want to get to some of your super chats and comments. Here we'll read some of the chat room. Commentary there's a lot of great comments, here so we'll try to get to as many of them as we.
Speaker 3: Can but, first, first we want to tell you about connect invest because, hey is your money actually working for you or just sitting there doing? Nothing will you know that The american dollar is being, devalued so if your money is in a savings, account it is depreciating as we speak and. Breathe so you want to make sure that your money is in performing. Assets and there is a smarter. Option this is one that thousands of investors are already using to grow their wealth without, volatility without complicated real estate, deals without needing a ton of money to. Start it's called connect. Invest with connect, invest you're investing in real. Estate back to notes and earning, fixed predictable monthly income with returns of up to nine percent.
Speaker 2: Annually so no, tenants.
Speaker 3: No, toilets no three am phone, calls no guessing what the market's, doing and you can get started in as little as five hundred.
Speaker 2: Dollars that's, right just five hundred.
Speaker 1: Bucks it's.
Speaker 3: Simple so you just go to connectinvest dot com slash, redacted create a free account and add five hundred dollars to your digital, wallet and then you turn choose the terms of the note six twelve for twenty four, months and then you just sip back can watch your.
Speaker 2: Monthly income hit your.
Speaker 3: Account you're helping fund real, estate commercial and residential projects while earning passive income every single.
Speaker 2: Month, plus they have a special deal right.
Speaker 3: Now when you fund your, account you'll get an extra fifty dollars bonus straight into your digital. Wallet so if you put five hundred, in you're actually earning a return on five hundred and fifty just for this special. Bonus so sign up today at.
Speaker 2: Redacted dot I.
Speaker 3: Inc slash Invest, again it's free money before you even. Start predictable, income and don't let your savings devaluate because of global, politics which you cannot, control put it somewhere where you can redacted dot ion c slash.
Speaker 1: Invest all, right a few super chats, here let's get to them. Here Chili prepper Says DONALD. J trump was best friends With epstein for ten. YEARS i don't. Know was he best friends with? Him, yes let's.
Speaker 9: SEE i mean not to be, like do people like that have best? Friends?
Speaker 22: MIKE i think they have, acquaintance so it's probably favorite, acquaintances but, FRIENDS i don't.
Speaker 1: SEE i don't know about. That Remnant Disciple Lazaro revelation one two one seven, says, now you, know we get so many So remnant was, like why didn't you ASK ja my? Question IF i didn't see it as a super chat like our chat room flies, by so it's hard for me to see stuff that's not like paused with you, know it's like impossible like to go but scroll all the way. Back So i'll do my best. Here but you were SAY i, said, SORRY i did not see your super? Chat what question did you? Ask and he, said, oh, sorry oh you were only taking questions based on a super. Chet, no, NO i JUST i can't go scroll through every one of. Them we get thousands of comments every that come in every, few.
Speaker 22: Right, like super chats are pinned in a different, place so you can just click on that and see them right. There regular chats are just they just scroll by so fast that if you don't catch it, live it's buried in the back.
Speaker 1: End there's an area called Viewer activity WHERE i can actually click on that and it shows us the few super chests that we got that came. In so just so you, understand not to have your feelings Hurt, remnant but appreciate. It But remnant likes was telling how he's. MORE i think you were, saying like you're you're you know more Than jay or. Something, Oh i've studied a new world order since early two thousand and. One just wanted to state What jayder shared is not new to. Us, okay thank, You. Remnant so that's. Great that's wonderful that you are enlightened and that you know more than most. People thank you for sharing. THAT i appreciate that not everyone knows all of all of that, research but that's amazing that you. Do Ak, steve Says Representative. Massey Many epstein emails were sent Via, gmail not secure or hidden. Systems does that suggest confidence in immunity and Should congress investigate how this was allowed to. Persist, WELL i, mean certainly people like using non governmental emails for this type of transactional behavior for. Sure, right this is the thing that got you, Know Hillary clinton in, trouble but then not really in, trouble and nothing ever happened to her Because James colly, right thank, You apofus for your super chat as. Well brandon c thank you for your five dollars super. Chat love the show and your. Efforts And, apophus thank you for a fifty dollars super. Chat really appreciate that FALSE FISA, Fisa i'm sorry If i'm pronouncing your name crux Is. Hey they just want to say thank you doing a fantastic job with your news reports on. YouTube excellent, work especially on The epstein's. Stories thank you so. Much appreciate. THAT i, mean you, know the thing is we're constantly, learning, right and so that's the goal here with this is we don't have all the. ANSWERS i certainly. DON'T i, mean except a couple of our viewers just admitted that they have all the. Answers but for the most, part we're all learning, constantly and we all have blind, spots and we're all trying to dig deeper into these. Stories so that's the goal, here you. Know AND i also think it's important like we had you, know we Had David ike on the, show who's done incredible work for thirty six, years AND i saw one comment that was, like there's other people that have done more work than. Him, okay so she would only ever have on the person who's who's now ninety five years old and doesn't even have a computer but can't Do internet. Access but, OKAY i appreciate.
Speaker 9: That who is the person that knows?
Speaker 22: Everything, like, Right the point of having multiple like experts out there is that kind of like specialize in certain.
Speaker 9: Things NOW i can't think of a single.
Speaker 22: PERSON i would be, like, yes that person knows absolutely everything there is to know about The epstein.
Speaker 9: Files you're not going to find, it, Right it's just it doesn't.
Speaker 22: Exist so you have to get multiple people with multiple perspectives who each have a little bit at the of the.
Speaker 1: Pie, Right and so we're covering multiple angles here on the show BECAUSE i think arguably it's the biggest story in the world right, now because it's not just About, epstein it's about it's about it touches so many pieces of this, story from ufology to advanced propulsion. TECHNOLOGY i, mean it touches, Pedophilia, hollywood our government, officials this Entire satanist, network child, Trafficking why we create, wars why we're openly pushing for war In ukraine so we could destabilize the country and sell off their children in a massive sex trafficking, operation which is still going, on by the, Way that's What i've. Covered the, Economies, yeah global. ECONOMIES i, Mean i'm sure, something, yeah biometric, surveillance state, right. Everything SO i think it's arguably the biggest story in the, world next only perhaps to THE ufo revelations that we're just learning about and we're likely to hear more. About but Like Congressman burchette just admitted on, camera what we've been reporting here for at least the last year or, two that there are underground, bases massive underground bases where we have aliens that we're working. With this is coming From Congressman. Burchett can you, imagine like on a normal, day like that story should be the number one story in the.
Speaker 15: World it's.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable we're actively working with aliens at under underground water bases in the, ocean which we've covered that here on the show with different secret space program insiders and. Whistleblowers Now Congressman burchette is on the record saying that he has evidence that that's the. Case, okay let's just move. Along let's just talk about Bad bunny at halftime. Shows cultural, stuff stuff The Epstein binder access journalist types will cover on their, shows but they won't talk About. Lutnik they won't talk about those connections at. All Demons demons YouTube is heavily remnant of, disciples says. REDACTED i was not stating that in prideful way and knowing things all. Things please don't misrepresent WHAT i. STATED i was just stating much of what he shared you start to learn after many years of, research, Right, well that's What i'm. Saying but, also you were the one last week to comment WHEN i mentioned we were Having David ike on the, show and you were, saying but you got to have this other guy on because he knows more Than David. Ike it's, like, okay SO i know that you know, everything or that you think that other people should know as much as. You on a particular, area and therefore we shouldn't have on somebody Like David, ike who spent thirty six years researching this, stuff because there was somebody else out. There So i'm just seeing a pattern here with what you're. Saying that's, all so you, Know, okay that's All i'm. Saying, so whether or not you're being prideful or, Whatever i'm just, saying we can all be a little we can all show a little humility about things we don't. Know and just because you've been researching something for forty years doesn't mean that everyone who's watching has also done. That or maybe you know more Than Jay. Dyer and that's. Amazing that's that's also, great And i'm thrilled that you. Do.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Yeah i'm not in here bragging, about you, know my extensive knowledge on aqua socks on a daily, basis you, know.
Speaker 1: But you do it, privately AND i want to ask you to stop it.
Speaker 9: Privately he won't shut, up he won't shut up about it all the.
Speaker 15: Time you guys see the new do you guys see the new pink ones that just came?
Speaker 1: Out Uh, NO i don't even know what the hell you're talking. About aqua. Socks come, ON i have no idea aqua.
Speaker 9: Socks have you ever been in a? River, oh like bear back into a?
Speaker 1: River oh you mean like the shoes that like allow you to walk on? Stones, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah as an avid, FISHERMAN i figured you'd at least warm once in your.
Speaker 9: Life he probably Wears.
Speaker 15: Waiters i'm trying to get a hold of bear skin to see if we can't come up with some kind of redacted collaboration with the aqua socks and. Hoodies that'd be.
Speaker 1: Great, Yes, REMDEN i know you Said Fritz fritz Spring, meyer who, yes wrote what is it The illuminati book from back in the. Day i'd love to have him. ON i think, he's you, know seventy seventy years old or something like. That if you, know if he's able to do, it we'd love to have him. On, yeah, Exactly Fritz. Springmyer stop sock. Shaming. CLAYTON i don't know what aquasocks. ARE i like you mean that like the water. Shoes we call them like water. SHOES i don't know the ones you wear like.
Speaker 9: When you go like, YEAH i always call them river, shoes like.
Speaker 1: White water rafting or. Something you've kind of put them on The, yeah.
Speaker 15: Google, aquasocks just make sure you spell it.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, Yeah But, RENAN i would love to Have fritz on the, show LIKE i that's the, thing as you, know on my, show, Like i'm willing to have anybody on the show who's willing to share their insights and, research you. Know but it kind of rubbed me the wrong. WAY i will, Admit like one or two weeks, AGO i, said you, know we're going to have you, Know David ike on the, show who spent thirty six years researching this material and arguably one of the most knowledgeable individuals in the world on the. Subject and you jumped in and, said, no there's somebody else who's more. Knowledgeable like, okay, OKAY i appreciate. That there's always going to be someone who has more. KNOWLEDGE i would love, that thank.
Speaker 22: You so.
Speaker 1: We all keep learning more each. Day oh and someone, Said fritz is in. Jail is that? True fritz is in? Jail, okay, well that might be difficult to do on the. SHOW i don't know why he's in. Jail someone, says get Doctor Stephen greer on the. Show. Again that's the. Thing it's like, AGAIN i get stuck you, Know i've had Doctor Stephen greer on the show multiple, times and and THEN i get him on and people are, like why did you Have Stephen greer on the? Show you, know other people like Have Stephen greer on the. Show can't please, everyone you, know can't please? Everyone like we Had Marjorie Taylor green on the, show you, know, like thank you for Having Marjorie Taylor green on the. Show she's a truth telling other people, saying how could how dare you Have Marjorie Taylor green on the? Show? Anyway that's what makes the world go? Round, Right, yes Paper, WINGS i would love to Have fritz on the show for, sure, simon see if we can do that'd be. Great if he's not in. Prison someone says he's in. PRISON i don't. Know Sweet Sassy bell, says what do you do when your spouse doesn't believe? YOU i, mean on these subject? Matters you know WHAT i found where it works really really well in those, situations not with my, spouse but well sometimes with her because she'll she'll only focus on like certain stories sometimes in her, brain you, know and, uh you just kind of kind of have to like drop her videos from time to time THAT'S i think how that. Works you, Know so if you've got a spouse who like doesn't believe That Jeffrey epstein was a pedophile or something like, that maybe share, him like share him videos of this show a little bit like just you, know slowly OR ufo and, Disclosure like if if do you, like do you know some of those people out there that literally don't believe in, aliens be, like, uh, sorry that ship has. Sailed we now have on the congressional record that we have, biologics we have off world biology and bodies on the congressional, Record like that's not a matter of LIKE i believe in that. Anymore like, really then that person is just being willfully. Ignorant so just kind of like slip them some, videos you, know like, hey honeybe show watch this. Chan you have to guide peopled.
Speaker 15: Information you can't force them because anytime you've tried to force, somebody you're going to get. Resistance so you have, to like What i've always said is you kind of have to make it almost feel like it's their, Idea like it's. There you, know they saw the information because you guided them, there not because you tried to force it on, them because you will never be able to force information on.
Speaker 1: Somebody, NO i think like leaving little breadcrumbs of things from time to. Time but you, know for a lot of liberals out, there, honestly a lot of people who didn't think that there was like a secret, cabal a deep, state all these pedophiles running the, world The epstein files have been a blessing in many ways because for a lot of like liberals who didn't want to believe, it it's really opened their eyes to this. Stuff, Clinton, Obama Bill, clinton you, Know Hillary, clinton all of it involved in. This SO i, know even my wife has friends who are like pretty liberal back in the, day and they're like texting, Her they're, like oh my, god it's. Real it's. Real like they just they've been so gas lit for so long BY cnn AND msnbc and all of these, people you.
Speaker 2: Know.
Speaker 1: And that's WHY i.
Speaker 15: Was just gonna, say that's Why i've always, argued you, know like when we would talk about certain subjects and people will be, like why are you calling it that?
Speaker 1: Way it's it's a.
Speaker 15: Bioweapon it's like you have to use language that doesn't sound conspiratorial to guide, them and then let them get, there because if you start with all of those, words the things that we, know then it shuts them down because then they're, like that's the that's the narrative they're hearing, from like the mainstream, media, like, oh these are conspiracy theorists and all this other. Stuff so you kind of have to, yeah and you'll hold back on your your.
Speaker 22: Language, yeah, Yeah and along with that you have to factor in like what you're what you're trying to do Is i'll get somebody to believe, you BECAUSE i mean there's a lot of a lot of people we have on the. SHOW i, BELIEVE i believe everything they. SAY i have no reason to think that they're, lying BUT i remain unconvinced of the of the. Conclusion and so it's like, you if you're trying to convince somebody of something you're not going to do by shouting at a bioweapon at.
Speaker 9: Them that is not a convincing, argument.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's like we'll, stories we'll do stories, here and then someone in the chat room will be, like that's a bioweapon or that's all a. Psyop it's, like, okay, maybe but show me the. Evidence you, KNOW i just want the. FACTS i just want the. EVIDENCE i don't have an, agenda you, KNOW i don't HAVE i, think you, know all these people are. CORRUPT i can count on one hand the number of politicians THAT i have any trust in at. All most of them are all. Corrupt they're all, dirty you. Know and when you tell me, that like this is a bioweapon or this is the, agenda, specifically prove it to. Me show me the, Evidence show me the evidence that leads to that, conclusion And i'll be right there with, you you. Know so you, KNOW i was kind of willing to, believe at least in, part this idea That epstein was his body was swapped. Out but, now based on, Evidence i'm NOT i don't believe that. Anymore based on certain certain, things which from sources that will probably come to light in the next week or. So i'm not allowed to really talk about, it BUT i will say THAT i don't believe that. ANYMORE i believe that he was in fact. Murdered that's What i've believed all, along and Now I'VE i BELIEVE i have confirmation of. That so show me the. Evidence you. KNOW i was willing to be open to the idea that according to THOSE fbi, documents there was a van that pulled up and maybe his body was swapped out and, these you, know these sorts of. Things But i've seen too much evidence in the other direction to show me that in, fact he was murdered in that. Cell didn't kill, himself but murdered for. Sure but, anyway so just, again show me the. Evidence, Uh Stephen, Greer, hey you and our chat five dollars super chat Says Stephen greer will tell you big disclosures coming, tomorrow and then two years later. Nothing in my, opinion he's not trustworthy to say the. Least, yeah, WELL i don't. KNOW i, mean he he really loves to loves to, talk that's for. Sure and he really loves to he really loves to. Talk he really loves to hear himself as, well which you, know, hey does that make him? Wrong? Though he loves to to say things and.
Speaker 22: And again that's that's one of those things that, LIKE i have no reason to doubt that when he says that that he believes that to be. True But i'm at the end of that. Conversation AM i? Convinced AND i haven't, Been but, yeah you, know it's LIKE i. DON'T i don't think it makes. HIM i don't think he's he's you shouldn't believe. Him it's just, that you, know are you convinced that that that's going to be the, case and you, know go from.
Speaker 1: There we should invite a sower of seeds says five. Dollars you guys should definitely Invise Simon dixon on you won't regret, It Simon, DIXON i know that name, blank blank, giver blank giver Says Stephen greer was hoping for, disclosure but he can't control. It and that's the other piece of it THAT i believe. TOO i believe That Stephen greer is, sincere AND i believe that what the people that he's talking to on a regular. BASIS i know for a fact that he's been talking to very high level people inside The United states, government members Of. Congress, OBVIOUSLY i know that for a. Fact can he control when the government actually just decides to disclose? IT i don't think he has that. Power Uptown fragrance, says please Watch Michael Syrian origins Of evil And Peter Legendary sinister as a must. See please. Watch can't check that. Out Pete tronak, says isn't it ironic that all of these people that were disgusted by what they saw going on With klepstein didn't think to go to authorities and report? It, well some of them, did many of. Them. Did we have how many three oh two reports from THE fbi from these witnesses who reported.
Speaker 9: It and, victims but all that got shut down in the original. Trial, yeah.
Speaker 1: Mud Fossil. University DID i get a chance to delve into that, Yet? Clayton, NO i did not. Yet just in Cases, clayton please check your, Email, OKAY i. Will someone, says love you, guys by the, Way robin, Says Robin, chapman love you, guys by the, Way thank you so. Much look it all up and make up your own. Minds, yeah, exactly study all the study all the, angles and make up your own.
Speaker 22: MINDS i have looked into Mud fossil quite a, bit AND i very much remain, Unconvinced.
Speaker 1: Rogie If epstein is, dead where is your? Evidence LIKE i, said, AGAIN i. Can't i'm speaking of different sources who are are going to come forward with their own evidence on. THAT i don't want to get out in front of. Them it's not my place to do. That But i've spoken to two different sources on this piece of the story that likely will come out very very, soon and you'll know when it comes, out it's going to be. Everywhere by the, way redmand Says, clayton when are we going around the? Moon, WELL i would love. TO i would love to do. THAT i would love to see The moon base as many of The Special Space program people any. Other Bob weston, says was a kid rock a pedophile when his song called some call it, statutory BUT i call it, mandatory came out in two thousand and. EIGHT i don't. KNOW i don't.
Speaker 9: Know the lyrics would suggest, SO i mean they're just, lyrics but that is the point of the.
Speaker 15: LYRICS i, mean he writes his own.
Speaker 1: Songs Was sting a pedophile when he wrote About nabakov's Book lolita speaking about the teacher don't stand so close To? Me you, know when he was writing a song About nabacov writing about. THAT i don't. KNOW i, MEAN i doubt. IT i MEAN i Love, sting so defend him to the cows come. Home ali C lunatics, says let's Lobby clayton until he Gets graham more on the. Show, sure Long meadow, says over nine thousand people On rumble ignored By. Clayton sorry for the rumblers who donated rumble. Rants i'm not ignoring. You i'm reading. All i'm On rumble right. Now we have both of them open the whole. Time david is putting up rumble rants on the. SCREEN i know that's something we're working on Because rumble has a whole different infrastructure THAT i don't know where we can even find those rumble. Rants, So, david do you know WHERE i find?
Speaker 15: Those they used to be In let me go in there really.
Speaker 1: Quick it's so one thing we're working on this week is that we're going to start putting up on the screen super chats and rumble. Rants so, like is this one here That trump's knew about jaw And jeffrey since the nineteen. Nineties this is Why donald bought miss up just up there too, fast and we also kind of keep them up on the screen. Longer but so let's work on that BECAUSE i really want to get that going for super, chats something we talked about a few weeks. Ago but So david will be able to push those right up on the screen when we do super. Chats So, Mike Mister mike, Says trump's knew About Jean luke And jeffrey since the nineteen. Nineties this is why The donald Brought Miss, universe bought it to protect Teen avonka from the fashion. Freaks someone's asking about Doctor. Salah you, know Doctor salah has been in the. HOSPITAL i would love to have him back. On we're just trying TO i want to make sure that he's. OKAY i haven't gotten it. UP i haven't gotten an update on his. Health all, RIGHT i, Think, well unless unless you're able to get these rumble, Rants, David, yeah are you able to get their rumble? Rants i'm? Sorry did you tell? Me AND I i'm looking for. Him they're where DO i find?
Speaker 15: Them that's What i'm. Looking i'm looking to see where they. ARE i think they're. IN i see one at the, TOP i see two at the. TOP i can read but that's, yeah you can see. Him they sit, there but when they go, away that's that's the.
Speaker 1: Problem so them after they, disappear YouTube has a back end where they stay and you can go in and read them.
Speaker 15: Afterwards, yeah and supposedly sword does, rumble.
Speaker 1: But so Active guardian one Dollar rumble rant says That trump's facilitation of heroin by having our troops guard the poppy fields and the warlords drug, shipments has killed far more people with heroin than His epstein sins a million. Worldwide And nico and don this random, question but do you have a miniature? Pincher don't? You ours just went To Doggie heaven made it twelve Years oh, no, Sorry nico And, dime sorry to hear. That, yeah our Boy, grover who normally sits in this bed, here well he doesn't normally sit, there but we have it here in the, studio but he gets up and runs. Around you know how many pinchers. Are they don't like to sit still very. Much he just turned six years old the other. Day DO i have a? Picture, YEAH i don't. Know if you can Take natalie shot over. There we have a little drawing up there on The i'll do. It oh, YEAH i don't know if you can see it up there in the. Corner there's a little up. There there's a little a drawing that a viewer made Of grover with a, sketch who was really very. Nice but, YEAH i can't see any other rumbull rants Unless david can find. Them, YEAH i.
Speaker 15: CAN'T i can't find him anywhere in. HERE i don't know where the heck.
Speaker 1: Day maybe we can ask the team At Rumble. David then we can figure out how to do. That, well we can do it With social Stream. Ninja the problem with that is, though that you have to push. Them we can't push them remotely and with and with the, mix they there's no way to KNOW i did up Super. CHATS i just meant like talk to The rumble team about like where they live. Afterwards but, yeah however you want to push them to the. SCREEN i know you were going to take that, over so that you push them on the, screen BECAUSE i don't want to have to try to keep up with all of them if they're going to be disappearing all the time or moving so.
Speaker 15: Fast well that's the thing that so In social Stream ninja they. Won't it'll be like last time where they kind of, separate that separates Super chats And Rumble, rants whereas v mix does.
Speaker 1: Not, yeah all, right well let's do it that. Way then that WAY i can just go back to them and grab them from.
Speaker 15: There, yeah all, right that's already set up on THE MACMANI i just need to put THE U R l in, there and THEN grim just needs to open it every. Day BUT i cannot find them in here anywhere and, run So i'll all right reach out to, them all.
Speaker 1: Right anything? ELSE jt, says please please Please clayton check. Out professor. Xiong very insightful and thought. PROVOKING i. Will Professor jing Danielle mons, says nobody will be. Prosecuted it's a hot, topic but it won't be fixed or prevented in the. FUTURE i don't know about. THAT i think we can go a long. WAY i, mean that's just being. DEFEATIST i Think i'm a glass half full kind of. PERSON i think we can go a long way to stopping massive pedophile. RINGS i mean in the same, way you, know same way we stopped stopped, lynching. RIGHT i, MEAN i think we can stop these. Things you. Know i'm like A Star trek next generation kind of, guy you, know LIKE i believe in a in a moral future where we eliminate these types of. Things maybe it'll take us one hundred, years one hundred and fifty, years, right but we'll get. There remnant says thank you for your replies to. Me, Nonetheless, NO i appreciate the. Feedback i'm just you, KNOW i JUST i want you to, understand like we go to great lengths to get great people on the, show and it's, like, oh you're gonna have this this pastor come on to talk About. Christianity why didn't you Get Jesus christ to come? On just why don't you Ask jesus to come? On he knows more than this. Guy it's, like we do our best to get great, people and there's always maybe going to be somebody that has maybe more knowledge. Somewhere are they willing to do our? Show can we get a hold of? Them do they even do media? Appearances you? Know that's it's just, well then we.
Speaker 15: Tried to Have jesus, on but there's too much of a delay between his, signal like it was almost two minute.
Speaker 1: Delays so.
Speaker 15: Pos And jesus doesn't use zoom. Either, yeah and he was his dad said he was grounded that week, Anyway so.
Speaker 1: He's old he's old. School i'm totally fine to do a sit. Down sit, down so but. REMNANT i appreciate the. FEEDBACK i really, DO i really, do and by the way you you as a result of you messaging me about, that like as much AS i was, like, hey let's listen To David ike as, well LIKE i also jumped in and started Researching. Fritz so thank you for. That SO i do appreciate. That and it takes a lot for me to get like pissed off about. ANYTHING i, MEAN i get pissed off when people like pick on my. Wife that's like you, know or or or make character. Assumptions that's really THAT'S i think the thing that drives me the nuts the, most like picking on my wife and or when people question your. INTENTIONS i can't stand, that as if they know what's in your. HEAD i don't know if you guys like that or, not But i've always hated it SINCE i was a, kid you, know when my back to back to when my mom would be, like, SO i guess you're not going to mow the lawn then this this, weekend right because she's LIKE i was doing something with a friend On saturday, morning and it's like It's saturday morning And i've got the rest Of saturday afternoon and a Whole sunday to mow the lawn and get it and get the job. Done SO i guess you're just not going to mow the lawn then this. Weekend, yeah that's my intention to not mow the lawn this weekend Because i'm playing With ben right. Now we're playing basketball for an. Hour and it used to drive me, Nuts LIKE i don't, KNOW i. Can't you can see it still drives me. Nuts, Right, oh SO i guess you're just not Gonna you're not gonna do that. TODAY i never said. That don't question my. Intentions it's the same with my. Show it's, like, oh so your intentions are to push this one kind of a narrative or to Do, NO i don't that's not my intention at. All my intention is to try to cover every angle, right try to be open and honest and all of. That SO i just that drives me. Nuts Like i'll tell, you if you want to just ask, me you could just ask me And i'll tell you the. Answer but when people like claim that they know your, INTENTIONS i just that stuff drives me. Nuts oh was it your intention to cut me off when you were? Merging it's, like, NO i didn't see. You my intention wasn't to hurt your feelings or you, know anyway drives me. Nuts thank you guys for. Subscribing we have a great show lined up for you, tomorrow and we have a really good show line up for.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow we are going to go deep with the person who broke The pizzagate, story THE. Og they ruined her life because of, it they tried to totally bankrupt. Her it's an incredible. Story i'm very excited to speak With Liz croken on the show tomorrow About, pizzagate THE og reporter who broke that story before anybody. Else SO i want to give credit where credit is due on that. Story so that's going to be tomorrow here. Unredacted so please. Subscribe please turn on that little bell notification so have be notified when we go. Live thank you for being a part of our Community. REMNANT i love, YOU i, do AND i love all of you. Guys thank you guys so. Much we'll see you back here tomorrow at four Pm eastern. Time have a great, night, everyone
Speaker 17: To