Speaker 1: Woo hoo. Look who the cat dragged back in today, kicking and screaming. I'm sure none other than the dragon. Redbeard. Boy, Dragon, you were really really missed by the listeners. Glad to have you back. Hope that sight seeing and the rain was good and we really appreciate you. One of the most hilarious posts over the weekend was Alice Brooks telling at Do Better Denver to cancel their account because they just point out problems by the way. Alvis Brooks is a former city council member who also helped Mayor Mikey's campaign in getting him elected for Denver Mayor. He also works for a general contractor with many contracts with the city in County of Denver. Interesting so telling how the Dems rewrite history and experience. When you hear people like Nancy Pelosi saying, oh, Trump needed congressional approval for what he did over the weekend, huh interesting. Obama sent over twenty six thousand bombs to different countries in his eight years, and none of those needed congressional approval.
Speaker 2: Hey, Michael, I suppose the only issue with the bombing of the nuclear facilities in Iran is our own second Amendment right to bear arms and the right to self defense, which Iran may now be able to claim. On the other hand, I get that the reason we don't want them to have the nuke is because they have a high likelihood of using it, sort of like a criminal with a guns.
Speaker 3: Good morning from South Dakota. Welcome back, Dragon. I don't know if Michael told you, but I was on a vacation last week. Also, everyone, I have.
Speaker 4: A great date. Michael.
Speaker 5: My cat's really excited about the future of a non nuclear Iran.
Speaker 1: Just that I'd toss it.
Speaker 4: Along to you.
Speaker 1: Or Mike.
Speaker 6: It's hard to listen to these Democrats talk about this bombing of the bunker. They are ridiculously partisan. If Trump cured cancer, they would talk about how economically bad it is that people will be out of a job because there's less cancer and some hospitals will have to close down. These people have gone so far out of their minds. I don't know why Democrats would be so upset about Trump's actions with Iran.
Speaker 1: Look to me to be mostly a peaceful bombing.
Speaker 4: YO, Welcome back, Dragon.
Speaker 5: I knew you were back the minute I heard the pump for music.
Speaker 4: Have a good one, buddy, Oh you too, Michael, Dragon, Glad you're back. Things just got too crazy while you were gone. Anytime either one of you fellas is out, things just get crazy. They were letting Michael run the board. Heck, he stopped playing talkbacks and everything. Welcome back, Dragon.
Speaker 3: Good morning from South Dakota. Let's just say part of my trip I was in Missouri, and that's all I can say about that. Everyone, have a great day.
Speaker 2: Marco Rubio should have asked Margaret Brennan.
Speaker 7: What did the IAEA have to say?
Speaker 5: I'd like to know if you know that, Margaret, I'm not sure you watch the news.
Speaker 1: Michael, I agree that Steve Bannon is a little over the top. They the least. What point he's trying to make with this sort of piper sticato repetitiveness?
Speaker 4: Did he sound like Woody Woodpecker? Michael, don't forget when the Iranian shot Old Doc Brown and Marty McFly got it on camera.
Speaker 3: They've been terrorizing us for years.
Speaker 7: Does anybody else see the writing on the wall? I mean Dragon goes away for a quote unquote vacation, then there's a strike in Iran, and then Dragon returns. Is this the game of thrones. Are we releasing our dragons?
Speaker 5: Michael? Welcome back Dragon, Michael. I think Congress has completely proved itself to be an unstable force. They can't hold their emotions under control. They go and protest our own facilities. And with that and the requirements that the operations over the weekend demanded secrecy and no leaking, Congress could not be trusted and doesn't deserve a briefing A great day. Guess hey, Michael, I heard that kamon A had a small unit too. I think I read it on a bathroom stall.
Speaker 4: Dragon. Welcome back Rannie.
Speaker 1: I'm checking in from the beautiful red state of Texas.
Speaker 3: It is so refreshency in all these Trump flags flying