Speaker 1: Scrolling through the feece, same old bullshit every.
Speaker 2: Night, Virtue signal warriors hiding behind the screen so brid they breached their holy gospel.
Speaker 1: But it's salty smoking lies got mad Win. I caught them out, exposed to faking their eyes.
Speaker 2: They run their mouths on keyboards, fingers flying in a rage, cancel culture, Cobbits trapped inside the echo.
Speaker 3: Caage, one wrong word and the foaming.
Speaker 1: Losing all the fucking minds.
Speaker 4: But I'm done playing nice truth.
Speaker 1: It's harder than their wines.
Speaker 5: Funck the wo I'm tired of this game, tired of these people running in.
Speaker 1: Their mouse again, mad at me because I.
Speaker 2: Found out of faith, thief keybo kings and queens.
Speaker 6: But they will take.
Speaker 1: Ba fuck the woke, believe me the hell alone.
Speaker 5: I'm not Jimmy kiml Night, Stephen Covert on his throne. I'll take hud saying pus standing tall and true, your trunk, your fuck right off.
Speaker 2: I'm coming after you, hafter youe.
Speaker 5: They twist every word to say, put me in the little box, called me every name under.
Speaker 6: The sun, just to wash the clocks.
Speaker 5: Budd I seek through the bullshit, the hypocrisy, so clear preaching tolerance while they spread nothing but fear.
Speaker 1: Got their blue checks in the clouds.
Speaker 4: Budd, It's built on shifting sand.
Speaker 1: One real question in the whole damn empire. Start the cracking, Ben, They swarmed.
Speaker 5: Like angry bees and someone dares to disagree, Bud, I'm just cutting, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Ain't no apology from me for the whoa.
Speaker 4: Was the woe?
Speaker 5: I'm side of this game, side of these people running in them out a gin, mad at me because I found out our faith there keebo kings and queens, But they won't take your fuck for the woe or leave me the hell alone. I'm not Jimmy Kimmel, nice Stephen come.
Speaker 1: Burn on his throne.
Speaker 5: I'm Jay cut saying, hunch, standing tall and true.
Speaker 4: Your trunking fuck right off.
Speaker 5: I'm coming after you were bending over, no more taking all the ship. Time to push back, harder, time to make the masts quit.
Speaker 1: They hate the mirror hold up, showing who they really.
Speaker 4: Feed the fake.
Speaker 5: It's fucking full of hate. Now the world's starting to see fucking woke. Yeah, I'm done with the charade, tied of these snowflakes melting in their own charade, mad at me, because.
Speaker 7: The mass lift off their lying face.
Speaker 4: I'm Jay cutting, real name, real voice on.
Speaker 1: In my space. Leave me alone. Your trolls go crawl back in your hole.
Speaker 5: I'm not your late, not pumping out another Hollywood.
Speaker 4: So fucking woke.
Speaker 6: FU fuck the woke.
Speaker 5: Jake Cutton says it loud and lad, don't watch the Empire choken.
Speaker 6: I don't feel if they are m m m you can. But what is all guys? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I know a lot of people are. I'm gonna say, oh, why did you why did you go live? Yeah? Yeah, I don't care what people think. Now let's say you're yeah. And here's the thing. If people don't like what I'm saying or doing, what's up? Tim? Hold on? What's up? Tim? I just want to say thank you guys very much for everybody that's saying.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and my room.
Speaker 6: I'm doing okay, guys. I'm just I'm just like sitting here, like by the way, mm hmm. I really check this out, y'all. F um I think I don't want to get back to that. Oh give it one man, I'm printing us all for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, small town kid with a big old brain, talks a little different buddy. Heang't a shame, lines up cars like soldiers on a mission, sees the world.
Speaker 4: Clear with ladiser precision. My not talk much, buddy, show can't feel. Heart full of.
Speaker 2: Love and a mind that's real. Stems with his hands when he gets too stressed. But in his own way, man, it gives.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm going to.
Speaker 4: He's got a.
Speaker 10: Real like a banjo song.
Speaker 11: My walk a different Robuddy's still strong. Can't you buy set us all? That's why I'm free different un Let's just left them be. He's got shine his eyes in a storm in his chest. He's a whole lot of heart and he's doing his best.
Speaker 4: So folks, there something just don't get. But Mama taught him.
Speaker 1: Don't you ever forget.
Speaker 10: You're a masterpiece.
Speaker 2: Made from a higher planet, a cowboy.
Speaker 6: Spirit and the wire love.
Speaker 2: Man does math like magic, draws, dreams, inning sins the truest things.
Speaker 1: When he stopped to think, he ain't broken.
Speaker 2: He's breaking the mold with a voice so quiet, but the story so bold.
Speaker 10: He's got a rhythm out of his bag of banjo, so not a walking different room, but he's still strong.
Speaker 11: Came by saying a soul that's a lot of free different.
Speaker 1: Nonetheless, just let them bee.
Speaker 10: He's got shine and his eyes in a.
Speaker 1: Storm in his chest. He's a whole lot of heart, and he's doing it his face.
Speaker 7: You ain't gotta talk the loudest to make a sound.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the quiet one shake the ground.
Speaker 10: He don't need fixing, he just needs grace.
Speaker 1: Let him run his race at his own damn place.
Speaker 10: He's got a rhythm of his own.
Speaker 1: Back of ben.
Speaker 10: Joel Salt March is dona beat.
Speaker 1: That's proud and strong.
Speaker 10: Don't try to change what you don't understand.
Speaker 1: Just take his head, be a battle man.
Speaker 10: He's got shine in his eyes, in a storm in his chest.
Speaker 3: He's a whole lot of heart, and he's doing it his face.
Speaker 1: Different as.
Speaker 4: It's just different. That's by the way.
Speaker 6: I just want to say thanks to Tim Tim T four two two on YouTube for the tenor on super tip. I really you appreciate that. Thank you, brother, You're amazing, by the way. And also I just want to let people know that we did have a donation come in from offstream from Mint Dignity for twenty dollars.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 6: If anybody that does want to do a super tempt you guys can they're here him. I I appreciate that, Tim, you know the by the way, I want to say thank you. I appreciate all the people that show up to the shows and all that. I appreciate that. You know, it's it's important. You know, people are important people over profit. I always say that. I appreciate that. By the way, if any by any people like it, can you guys go like and repost this post for me?
Speaker 8: Please?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, do hope everybody is staying safe. Oh day balls you day.
Speaker 8: Mmm mmm.
Speaker 6: Du thank you Tim very much. Weather it's pretty pretty. We had a little bit of rain today. We had a little bit of a rain storm. But we're okay. You know, it wasn't like too hot or like too I'm doing okay, just like you know, you know what, let's do let's you know what. I'm gonna say this, say this, yeah, I know. By the way, have a yah yah m hmm.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: I also want to tell people everybody is talking about coffee brand. Coffee that that coffee brand that that Jeremy from the corner and owns. By the way, by the way, go check out, go check out that I'm gonna play on soul for listen.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of these no name patches.
Speaker 10: Calling me out, dragging up my past.
Speaker 2: Yes, how I made mistakes back in the day, trusted the wrong people, lost my way.
Speaker 7: But I'm changing. Yeah, I'm learning, trying to heal from all that burning.
Speaker 1: I won't let the whispers hoping down.
Speaker 10: I'm taking back my crown.
Speaker 1: I guess I gotta past and I'm gone. I'm wrong, but I'm moving ball over. I'll stay you strong. I'm doing right now.
Speaker 7: For me, for me.
Speaker 1: Leaving me hide what I used to.
Speaker 10: Me, stumble my fall.
Speaker 3: I felt the pain, but the sun comes up fatter the rain, every star till stormy.
Speaker 11: All every step I take, I'm finding the.
Speaker 1: I'm on, listening to the noise outside. I've got my troop.
Speaker 4: I won't hide.
Speaker 1: I'm doing what's right. I knew it was real. I'm in control of hell healthy. Yes, I got a pass and I'm gone wrong, but I'm moving award. I'm saying Strome, I'm doing right now. How for me? Wore me, leaving me behind? But are you ast me? Mistakes made me wiser, Mistakes made me see the powers in my hands.
Speaker 7: It's up to me.
Speaker 1: I'm rising up, no change, no fee. This is my moment, my time. Listen and I'm gone, Dad.
Speaker 6: I'm doing right.
Speaker 1: Mon me me my man on the bag. But I'm going right alive. This is means just my delivery. You went right now?
Speaker 6: Just beat me. Yeah, I just wanted to say to everybody, I'm just personal these just to get people in. You know, this is all of our promo code. These are all the co links that we have. I want people to join. What I'm doing right now is posting all of our links that we have, and I want people to. I want you guys to know I love you guys. I want people to I would That's what I wish that. That's the one thing that I wished that superchip Head was.
Speaker 9: A referral program.
Speaker 6: Oh gee, hey, what's up?
Speaker 7: What's up? Player? What's going on?
Speaker 6: Jake? Oh? Did I tell you? Did I tell you that we got a Did I tell you? Did I tell people that I got a twenty dollars tip on demo this afternoon from from Uh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yep, you did? Yep.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I'm I'm I'm moving really bad.
Speaker 7: No, No, that's awesome, man, I'm happy for you.
Speaker 6: No, no, it's not it's not your it's not a problem. It's more when I say my brains.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, that's fine, Jake. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Uh And I gave uh, I gave. I said, like I sent some money to Shule Shule. I've been watching his show again on on Ramble nice and let's do one of those days.
Speaker 7: I've been advertising a live stream like for five straight days and I still haven't done it. I don't know what I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 6: Hey, so I wanna, I wanna get your And then if we haven't talked since Ted Turner died, yeah, eat Ted Turner stories.
Speaker 7: Never met him. I'm not a big fan of billionaires, but I do respect that he kept the wrestling going even though he was losing money. He didn't care. Yeah, I respect that.
Speaker 6: For me, it was you know, I remember him when he This is something that I didn't know about until this year. He had a business called a cable music channel. Yeah, and I want to get the year people. Sorry, I'm just you gotta give me a minute. Here, how's no music? Oh? Got it? Sorry, pens cable music channel. Here's the Wikipedia for it. So I'm gonna go to the Wikipedia because Wikipedia is awesome. Cable music channel, it was an American basic cable channel was owned by Turner TBS. The all music video channel was created by Ted Turner in October twenty six provide the first national It said. It closed in November nineteen eighties four. Oh wow, one month in four days.
Speaker 7: Damn nineteen eighty four, I turned six.
Speaker 6: Year old.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: I wasn't even born.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know, Jake and you weren't even close to being born.
Speaker 6: Actually I would have been. I was born nine years after they actually nine years after when they first started.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm old. But by the way, by the way, we did have this by the way, for the tenor on on uh.
Speaker 7: Teamster Tim No uh no tu oh Tim. That was in this chat right yeah Tim oh Tim t for not.
Speaker 6: Team by the way, I got called to him a couple of years ago. I've been on doing I've been doing panels lately. But here's the thing. The difference is when when Latanya and them do streams eating bucks, when I do clowntown, you know, even the eating my own stream yard.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't do clowntown. I do pop a kill.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's what I was. Yeah. Yeah. Also I want to I want to talk to you about something. So, yeah, last week, when I think it was last week when my friend, the wonderful mister Pulper sent me the hundred, I went and got that soda that I've been talking about.
Speaker 7: Nice, How was it?
Speaker 6: I haven't got it yet?
Speaker 7: Be here okay? Cool?
Speaker 6: Uh? And so you're hear something funny. My my sister will bring my groceries every Friday. She shows up in a new truck.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 6: I think that's the way. I think that's her way of saying.
Speaker 7: They got a new truck, must have money.
Speaker 6: By the way, Robert Pond says, huh, spawn he can't speak because I think he got blocked or something. But I know, I just I just don't want to be It's just been one of those week weeks where everybody you know, and you know, now I'm getting love on Rumble because of the song that I did said I love Rumble. I love Rumble because you can say what you want to say and not in the chat and not have to worry about the senses you can't. And there's some words on the chat you can't even say on YouTube, any word anything. If you ask someone about something, they just if you even work. I sent you an email. It gets It doesn't get sent on YouTube, but on rumble it does. But a lot of the I win got some of these deals, like the partner's deal. This one came to me. They came to me, this one when I made the account, this one when I made the account, this one when I made the account, this one I went and got the this one, this one, this one I went and got. I love the Hodge Puns you know who they are. That the is a damn good ship. They they And also by the way, I did so did you hear about I heard h Steda and John is striking people?
Speaker 7: Now, yeah, it sounds like he even though he left, he's still striking Shuley and some others. I guess, you know.
Speaker 6: And the thing is, it's like and that's and that's a problem. It's like, you know, he's left, but he's still there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: You know what when when I was on with him, I told John, I was like, you know, I when you leave, it actually bothers me that people open your gigs and lane records you secretly like when you leave, you should be left alone. But but by the same thing, if he's leaving. He should leave other people alone too.
Speaker 6: You know, we're not We're not We're not trying to do Let me say this. I'm hearing that mister panhandler hates me. Phandling Penny, who gives a ship? Who listen? By the way, Steve Guarrilla, good guy. I got his book. By the way, I got Steve Grillo's book. Yeah. I bought it twelve bucks on Amazon.
Speaker 7: Did you read it yet, Jake? Or just get it?
Speaker 6: I just I've been keeping it nice. Oh I'm doing okay, Kevin?
Speaker 7: This guy types quickly, Kevin theme pak. What's up?
Speaker 6: Uh? Kt actually k T p A.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know, but I ran out of juice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what you think about?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 6: You know? I am. I just want to say this. Do you do you remember the TV show Flip in Boston? No, there was a TV show in A and E called flipp in Boston that follows a flip team there that flips houses.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I didn't watch a lot of reality TV, so I don't know too many of these shows.
Speaker 6: Just the name Jerome Wiggins made these things.
Speaker 7: Yes, he used to be the tight end of the Patriots.
Speaker 6: And the Morning Show, but he was also on one of the episodes.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I've they moved so Mego is now on there. I think they moved the Courtney Cox from that show to another thing. But also you also had you know if you ever heard of the ever heard by the way I did when I did the interview with Harrison he remembers w e.
Speaker 7: Oh nice, he remembers Doddy.
Speaker 6: Yeah. He also on the Harrison Young interview, he admitted to having a stomach cancer.
Speaker 7: That sucks.
Speaker 6: Hey, Wendy, how you Wendy make coins? Is a different Wendy. This Wendy is a nice Wendy.
Speaker 7: Uh uh, Nick, I like all the Wendy's, But hi, Wendy make coins?
Speaker 6: How you doing you make or may coins? Sorry?
Speaker 7: Like the like the profile pick like the doggie, Yeah, we love doggies.
Speaker 6: Here here's the thing. I gotta also tell people this. The music that I'm I'm, I'm. The music that I play is music that I have. I played one song Massachusetts. They hes the're mass Oh.
Speaker 7: Oh the mass I'm from mass To Wendy, I thought you figured out I was from mass That was funny. Yeah, yeah, I mean I picked up yeah, a fellow masshole.
Speaker 6: I love that I'm sorry, I didn't don't even get your I know a lot of people from Massachusetts, even even one of my haters lives in there. Who's that Dan? Oh?
Speaker 7: Dan, I know he's from mass I didn't know he's a hater now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he came on my shoulder act to college trouble. He was like, your friends went dead. Has been always good to me.
Speaker 7: Oh I heard about this, that's right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dead has always been good to me. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And by the way, Den, Devin's got a cat seat.
Speaker 7: Now, yeah, I caught some of that.
Speaker 6: But she's asking what part of a mass.
Speaker 7: I'm a I don't live there any I was originally I still love Sorry, I'm originally from Roslindale, but uh, I live more in the suburbs these days.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a dude, I've been I've been watching a bunch of lights flarter than he is about that large carub Wayne Issley, I don't know him. Who's the sheriff that went to the note told KSU if you hit one of my officers, you will be bad. Yeah yeah, but you know, you know, I know you gotta work tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know what sucks like tomorrow? It's Saturday, So I got landscaping, and it's supposed to fucking rain, but my boss still says he's like eight o'clock. I'm like, all right, so I don't know if we're working in the rain or we're just gonna It's supposed to be light rain in the morning, which is fine, but then it's supposed to get heavier in the afternoon.
Speaker 6: Just working in the morning or what. But by the way, we got backlash Tampa tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Dude, Backlash oh w w e yeah, yeah, they suck right now, Hey, why don't we go through the card?
Speaker 6: Sure, it looks like a smack Down only it looks like a SmackDown only event.
Speaker 7: Interesting, all right?
Speaker 6: Seth Rollins versus bron Breaker Singles match, Kiss Freight Match. I'm gonna say South Rawlins, you know what.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go bron Breaker only because I think.
Speaker 6: He's got Paul Hayman.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I think what the space is gonna come back and interfere the big dude? Uh fuck the other guy. I can't think of his name, but yeah, all right.
Speaker 6: Trip Williams with Little Yachtie versus Semi's Aime for the US title.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm guessing tricks gonna keep it since you just want it.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I think the trick is gonna win, all right. Eo Yo, sorry Yo, Scott, I know e Shi EO Sky versus ASCAR Singles match.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a tough one. So probably Eo Sky because she's obviously the she's the bigger wrestler at this point. But Oscar is no sludge.
Speaker 6: There's no women's match, there's no women's title match. There's it's just Dan Housen and tb A tv A to get out the mazing Wilson.
Speaker 7: Yeah match, I think that's one of the easiest ones, only because it's a comedy match. So I just think that Dan Housen and his mister Pottner are gonna win because they're gonna want to keep people happy with that.
Speaker 6: Oh, we got a blood line match. We got a Blowline versus blood Line, Rains versus Spot two, Jacob Potto versus Roman Range for the World for the Headway title of the World.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So you know what, Jake, when they first announced this, I was like, all right, Roman Reigins is gonna win, no doubt. Now I got a little doubt because he might not be on TV as much the next month. So yeah, I'm still going Roman, but I wouldn't be shocked if he didn't win.
Speaker 6: Oh, Wendy says, she's from the South south.
Speaker 7: Shore, so yeah, she's from a much nicer part than me.
Speaker 6: What what? So this is what I you know, I'm not. I'm a Jacapat fan. I've washed him in w I'm washed him Brussel. I think that I think that the only reason why they brought Jacob Patou is because of his landage with the with with Roman reigns and stuff. Because Roman reigns, you know, Roman Reigns comes from the Wahi family from yeah, yeah, yeah, and Jacoba from the far two family or comes from from you know. And the thing is, I didn't know this until I watched like these shows a lot of you know. I saw a video, by the way, I saw a video of Jacob faw two helping Lex Luger put his uh, put his put his wheelchair in the in the back of a vehicle.
Speaker 7: Oh, friends, what's up the final boss? Yeah, I get I give up trying to I I initially tried to help Jake, and then I turned into a dick. I have to admit I turned into a dick and Jake was kind of a dick at certain points too, so we both agreed we were both dicks. So let's stop being dick's, you know.
Speaker 6: And one of the things that I m hm.
Speaker 7: Hm, final Boss, congratulations on leveling up, whatever that means.
Speaker 6: His birthday was a couple of days ago.
Speaker 7: Oh, happy birthday, Final Boss. Must be nice still being young. I don't want to know what birthdays. Yeah, he's in his twenties.
Speaker 6: Tell me about it. When in your thirties, when you're in your thirties, you're having to deal with bull crap.
Speaker 7: Yeah, bullshit. I'm glad I'm in my.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's a the baby.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's got a baby face too. He's got that chair of face like a little angel.
Speaker 6: I did. I did. I did send to him the link. I did. I sit right to veto a link too.
Speaker 7: Let's squash it. Come on, let's squash everybody get along, let's squash it.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And here's the thing. And by the way, I want to I want to say this from like the I just want to say this from like the point of view Nick was making videos talking about me. But you also brought up the fact that you know, surely was some of the things that they wanted me to do. People were paying Shuley to pay me to do that stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah. When I made those videos like they started off, the earlier ones were fine because they were like good intent, and then when we started battling, I started making asshole videos. I admit.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Thing is, hey, you the videos are still on your channel?
Speaker 7: What's that?
Speaker 6: The videos are still on your channel?
Speaker 7: Yeah, some are. Yeah, I gotta go, dude. I haven't touched my channel in ages. I tried. I remember, I tried taking down what I thought were like the worst ones when they happened. But yeah, I'll go through. I haven't. I haven't sumph, I haven't.
Speaker 6: Added because here's the thing. When you look up my name, your videos comes up. Your shorts, the videos you did comes up.
Speaker 7: I don't have any shorts on you.
Speaker 6: But yeah, yeah, sorry, bro, I just did that two hours on BYB. I'm done going on says for.
Speaker 7: The night big time. And you I was hanging with Quad father Quad.
Speaker 6: Hey. But but you know what the thing is, it's a dude. I really appreciate you coming home.
Speaker 7: Brother, No problem, Jake. I try when I cam Man, I hardly having streams all week, so why not. Oh no, that's not true. I forgot. I went on with when are your enemies the other day? Which one Joey C Joey C love, I love Joey. Oh, I tell you guys are fighting? Never mind, but yeah I did.
Speaker 6: Here's what. Here's what the people forget. He got mad at me because I put up a photo. I put out a photos and me running for president of the United States.
Speaker 7: Okay, I it was a joe Yeah, I'm not running, well, not even old enough to run.
Speaker 6: Jake, I'll be I'll be old enough in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 7: Uh will yea are you thirty two?
Speaker 6: I'll be thirty five? And then okay, yeah, I guess my because I went in two thousand and eight, I had to go for my my booster shots, mkay, because I was I was gonna fifteen, and I didn't go for my bluster shots. But in uh the twenty ten and uh wait, I'm getting in a few. Uh in twenty ten, I had to go for my shots. One of those years I had to go for my shots. Yeah, my tennis shot and stuff. Mm hm, and I had I had to get down in twenty twenty.
Speaker 7: By the way, during cold.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Hey, but I actually had to get a flu shot in A and I, and then in the next years I decided not to do a flu shot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know what. I my wife and sons always I never had a flu shot, but I told my son you didn't have to get on this year, and they ended up getting the flu influenza.
Speaker 6: BA was like, shit, Hey, by the way, what do you think about Steelche having Chrissy Mayer on today?
Speaker 7: Oh duddy, I don't watch the steel Toe, so I don't really know.
Speaker 6: I'm a member of the channel of a baby boot nice but I paid for it because I I'm not. Let me tell you something. Does that you see the outlauder of that shirt?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Is that a steel Toe's shirt?
Speaker 6: You said you two doesn't like that Corona for COVID.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, We'll say pandemic.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't. Hey, I'm here's the same, Wendy. I've not gotten in trouble for it. I've said I've had COVID twice. I've had that that stuff twice, Wendy, and I've also never got the never got it.
Speaker 7: I've had it three times, brutal. First time I had it was so bad first two times, I couldn't.
Speaker 6: I couldn't even taste, couldn't.
Speaker 7: Ye my the worst when I had it, I had no energy for weeks and the cough lasted literally months. It was awful.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had I got, I was sick. I was I was having issues smelling for about.
Speaker 7: Yeah I heard. Yeah, I didn't have that one, thankfully, but yeah, the cough and fatigue were like killing me.
Speaker 6: Yea.
Speaker 7: Luckily my work he gave us like special extra time off during all that, like, and so I didn't go against your like vacation and stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I want to I want to say this. I just want to I just want to tell you this. Yeah, tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow is a good day. But I also want to say that I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everyone is doing Okay, what kind of content? What kind of content do you do? Oh? What kind of work do you do?
Speaker 7: Talking to me? Oh? Work? Oh well, I have a part time job landscaping. But that's not what I was talking about. I work for I work for a big tech company. We'll just say one thing you've probably heard of.
Speaker 6: He won't even talk about. So, so let me let me tell you this. The reason why O G is wearing it has to wear a mask a lot of times is because people have docs. O G. The reason why he won't say where he's worked because he's been docks several times because of a community that we're in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I wouldn't say so, but I've been docked. Yeah, so I don't want I don't want that coming up. But yeah, it's no offense. But yeah, just a big tech company. And but I'm not like an engineer or anything. I'm not very tech savvy. I'm good at what I do and that's about it. I know how to do my job.
Speaker 6: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: We kind of.
Speaker 7: Data storage like those big if you ever see those big cabinets like in they're in movies sometimes where companies have to hold all their data.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: I met Wendy through Ida. I don't her. You know, I met a lot of people do that and yeah, and been working hard on that. But I want to I want to say this, isn't it getting back to the wrestler. There's a lot of By the way, we got to talk about Power Slap. I guess she made her debut in Power Slap.
Speaker 7: Is that that thing where they slap each other. Okay, who.
Speaker 6: Teal Piper the daughter of Rowdy Roddy Piper.
Speaker 7: Oh sh I was a big Rowdy fan. But when I was a little kid.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you still remember? Have you? Have you ever been to the bar where they shot Cheers?
Speaker 7: So here's what's funny. There's there's Cheers. There's literally a buye in Boston called mask called Cheers, and then there's one called the Bowl and Finch, which is what they modeled after. And yes, I've been there, but it's been a long time.
Speaker 6: Where were you when you heard about the guy played the played Norm pass it away? Uh?
Speaker 7: Is he the one that died recently? Yeah? Okay, how was at work? Actually? I think I read it like on my lunch break when it happened.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Grada b radovdo he's.
Speaker 7: Kind of you know, my father worked in Boston. When Cheers went off the air, they had like a big parade and they went down. You got the like he watched it, so we got to see some of those people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm by the way. I did tell either you know Ethan Ralph Ratt, Yes, I uh I said a super cat say I sent a you know, I think it was a two dollar one dollar super cat and said merc is awesome, and he said thank you.
Speaker 7: Oh I got ethan in Scarlett is so annoying.
Speaker 6: I just can't even she was she was just doing she was just doing uh m LB mil be the show m l C. Or yeah, misery loves uh misery loves company.
Speaker 7: Got Yeah, I don't know how people can do it. Okay, that sounds good.
Speaker 6: All right? Any plugs? Uh dabbling? What's the leveling a dab?
Speaker 7: Or you guys can find me an o G mumbling nick on YouTube? Do some political stuff? Do something?
Speaker 6: What about dabbling in the dab? Or should should look? Look?
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's he called? What he calls it? Is it dabbling in the No, dabbling in the Yeah, dabbling in the dab? Maybe something like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dors is dabbling in dabbling with politics.
Speaker 7: Oh and then next Saturday I will be back reading adding with the Pineapple on his channel.
Speaker 6: Oh no him, do him lit a road chie get back together, not that.
Speaker 7: I'm aware of.
Speaker 6: No, damn. All right, all right, guys, I love you guys. And by the way, the play let's play you out? Yeah sweet?
Speaker 7: My disc track around the same mode game somebody Chasing shadows.
Speaker 1: Trying to prop profit off my name. You think it's just as I feel the way it brings. I'm not just stepping stone.
Speaker 5: I've gotten so lit your part, But the truth cots behind the curtain.
Speaker 1: What's the secret you.
Speaker 7: Keep lion tied? That's about different bottles, wools using so they can make mine us face just the naked down a billy. You have to wear a mask for reason, Jack, And look here a podcast through.
Speaker 4: The Stone the city.
Speaker 6: Volume string.
Speaker 1: You don't you found?
Speaker 6: What's the strange tone?
Speaker 3: I'm taking back the fire.
Speaker 1: I'm standing in the light. You play all apart, but the truth cuts deep behind the curtain. What's the secret you jeep to.
Speaker 6: Some favor I thought, who was so mean?
Speaker 1: Magna?
Speaker 7: Oh oh that's what's sorry. I didn't know what she wanted me to tell you.
Speaker 1: Sorry the Jack cast, but the man I got it. The mask. You can cast your checks, but you can't cast my soul. I'm not the story you can't to control. Pull the mask off. Let the world see the person hiding on the Meteorky.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 7: From all Yeah, I'm hoping to on the on my stuttering John appearance. I'm one sub away from four hundreds. I got three nine.
Speaker 6: Let me get.
Speaker 7: Oh, I got four hundred. It must have been uh, thank you Wendy, it must have been. Wendy appreciate it.
Speaker 6: I just want to say I really appreciate everybody that shows all to the show.
Speaker 7: If you guys, thank you, thank you, Wendy. You appreciate that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, anybody give Does Wendy have a channel? Yes? She does? All right, she has a coin channel.
Speaker 7: There we go right back at you. All right, Yep, I see it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, ship God, this is this is what I always tell people is like support. Support doesn't mean money. Support is more. Go through people's channels and show support. Don't try to you know, and not be you know. Og is a good guy. He's a he's a hardworking person. Here's here has three kids. Yep, actually, yeah, you also had I heard you had a baby.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well I had a couple of swevies. But yeah, no, the last one was uh, the last kid is a lot younger than the other two. We'll just say that there's more.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but but I've been with my wife for over twenty five years at this point, so married for over twenty So, oh.
Speaker 6: G OG's old, are you in your fifties.
Speaker 7: No, no, I'm in my forties. Oh, congratulations, Wendy. Let's see what this year is gonna be. My mine's in July. It's gonna be twenty twenty two years this year.
Speaker 6: Oh by the way, and July is also my ten year anniversary on YouTube.
Speaker 7: Nice drink.
Speaker 6: In my thirty in my thirty third birthday July too.
Speaker 7: Oh nice.
Speaker 6: It is also the uhm, it's the seventeenth anniversary. I'm trying to do the math here. Seventeenth year anniversary at my mom's passion.
Speaker 7: Yeah. So yeah, my grandfather died in June. My father died in January. So it's always like the beginning of each each you.
Speaker 6: All right, I just want to say I really thank you guys so much. I put you know, let's see if we got any more super tips, super paid party on the street, you know, you know, you know I got that from a from a super kick party from the Young Bucks.
Speaker 7: Oh nope, I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: Instead of saying super kick, I said super Tip. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I never watched aw so I don't know any of this.
Speaker 6: It wasn't an ae W thing, it was more. But hey, there's a video. Here's the thing. There's a video on the channel says on so pleasure and fake kidnapping. Can you take that video off of your channels from three months ago on air pleasure?
Speaker 7: Oh that was Yeah, that's it's Granny talking about you.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Let me let me tell you this. The the problem was. I'll tell you off camera about that. I don't want to have to relive it on air.
Speaker 7: Yeah. No, that's fine, Jake, I'll tell you.
Speaker 6: All about that. It was a misunderstanding with my family.
Speaker 7: Oh, I see it, I see it, all right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so that is by the way, wait mumbling Nick and FK Mommy on with Steve Grillo. Yep, you did Steve Gorilla Show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and did that a few weeks ago. A couple weeks ago.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 7: Me and Mommy went on.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think I'm going to end same any plug.
Speaker 7: Nope, I already did it at og mumblin Nick on X and YouTube.
Speaker 6: All right, let me let me uh in the street, let me let's go lie, I go.
Speaker 7: Bye, Hey, all right, videos that video is gone.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, No, dude, No, like I said, I've just been like lazy. I haven't like I used to make playlifts. I've had nothing on my playlist. I haven't been putting any details and when I go live by the way,