Speaker 1: Oh Fred des are, Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan. I'm Jacob and today is Cult Member Live Show Today. Baby, it's been a minute since we've had the crowd all here, sir. Feels like maybe for one of us, maybe for one of us, but for the rest of us, we all miss a day. Yeah yeah, I let the uh, I let the whistle blow there for you know, a week.
Speaker 2: And he couldn't take that break. You know, it's good to take that break. And I'm glad you were able to have.
Speaker 1: You a good cruise, a little vacate.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping to have something like that happen for me soon. But good got them. Mighty life just keeps on keeping on.
Speaker 1: For me.
Speaker 2: It's it's a bit much sometimes it'd be like this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah. And to quote the great klau Schwab, it was a great reset.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, it's another thing, Old Klaus Schwab stepping down old Pope Francis dying. Indeed, all the good Cult members. I hope that y'all have y'all's Bengo cards marked off on that one for sure. And uh yeah, I was still very interested to see what the College of Cardinals who they're gonna elects as the next pope. Is it possible that we get some cocoa butter in the Vatican? Is that possible? Dog, I'm hoping.
Speaker 1: I mean that'd be tight. Why not? I mean, honestly, I don't even know why that would even be that big of a deal, to be completely honest. I mean, he's probably gonna bring some life to it. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've never heard the man speak, you know, but I mean, having the first pope from Ghana, that's that's pretty wild. And I don't mean that in a negative way. I'm saying, like, Dog, that's real shit or or equally crazy, the first Filipino pope, straight up, Ahar is gonna be the fucking opening statement for the new pope, like brawl, that's And I hope that's not the guy of all the people on the list, I hope he's not the guy. He's like Francis Junior, And like we don't need that problem.
Speaker 1: Are we not all God's children? Jacob?
Speaker 2: Oh? For sure, absolutely, But like maybe we shouldn't continue with the far left ideologies being influenced into the Vatican and if this guy is gonna continue Francis's shit about oh, we don't need borders and like we need to do this and we need like no, no, no, stop that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just throwing that out.
Speaker 2: The pope was speaking about no borders as he's behind forty foot brick walls.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, Dog, if I wanted to hear a biblical opinion, speak up, pope. That's what you're there for, Buden. But whenever you get into politics, who the fuck asked you? Who asked you to dive into anything political? It's like getting a political opinion from Tom Brady, who gives a fuck.
Speaker 2: Right, And it also like, bro that that also kills me the whole biblical conversation with the border crisis, It's like, Dog, you realize every single city in the Biblical times had walls with garrisons.
Speaker 1: Then like there was a whole thing. Like it's not like there was.
Speaker 2: A new age concept that only came about with nationalism. That's been a thing since the beginning.
Speaker 1: It is the same as saying, oh, Native Americans didn't have the same concept as landownership, That bullfucking shit. They would go to absolute war over another tribe going into their hunting grounds. They abbs a fucking lutely understood land ownership. That's ridiculous. But which, but which Native Americans? Did they all do that?
Speaker 2: Yes, there's not a single example of a Native American tribe being like we're all just like it's everyone's land. And like there's a few spots where there was like a spot for religious ceremonies, where there'd be multiple tribes that use it for that purpose, but those are like designated understood to be multicultural spots. No, they fully under aside from like nomadic tribes that like followed the buffalo herds. Okay, fine, they didn't do the whole land ownership thing, but if another tribe started hunting their herd, oh yeah, there'd be scalps. So, like you know, this whole concept of like we're just all earthling people. We don't need boundaries, and.
Speaker 1: The scalps are good for They're good for ceremonies. You know, you gotta have them to do your sacred I'm just fucking around. I don't know what the fuck they were doing scalps with.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm here for the war trophies, man.
Speaker 1: I think if you go to combat and you like you get a good kill out of it. Yeah, you should be able to take some fingers, an ear, a scalp, like what a tooth? Why the fuck not?
Speaker 2: I know, a Vietnam vet he has. He has a big old ziploc bag full of teeth from fucking Vietcong that he killed. He was gonna turn him into a gold necklace. And I'm like, on one scale, that's fucked up. On the other scale, that's some of the most badass shit I ever heard.
Speaker 1: That's that's a little strange to me. But I mean, hey, if you get into the military, you probably you probably got a couple of screws loose. Anyways, So sounds about right. All's fair in love and war something like that. I don't know any I mean, no disrespect to anybody that's served. I'm just saying it takes a special kind of individual to serve.
Speaker 2: You know, I'll acknowledge. Yeah, most of us are psychos. Most I mean, most of the people joined the Air Force are probably like.
Speaker 1: Respectable human beings.
Speaker 2: You know, most of the people that join the Coast Guard are probably pretty decent human beings. The Marines like, nah, dude, we some we some low down stealing feet even underhand, and motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: That's for show. Who's second on that list behind the Marines in your opinion? Like who would you want at your back in times of combat outside of obviously the Marines.
Speaker 2: So like we're talking real, like shit's hitting the fan, shots.
Speaker 1: Hitting the fan, you need to call in the fucking cavalry. Who is it army honestly, And I'm not gonna take away from like the Navy seals for that one, Like let's let's go ahead and take spead some operations on the side ray separately. Yeah, in order personally, Marine infantry, Army infantry, British Royal Marines, Uh, South Korean Marines, Dutch Marines are right there, and then lit mix with it, and then yeah, that's kind of where I'm at with.
Speaker 2: French Foreign Legion.
Speaker 1: I'll give them their fucking flowers for sure, but uh yeah, it depends. It depends on the situation.
Speaker 2: Are we trying to like destroy the land, are we trying to impregnate it?
Speaker 1: Are we trying to lose it? It depends, you know, Okay, but just yeah, I just wanted to throw it out there because you know, I know that a lot of Marines, Marines and army all typically like the butt heads and call each other gay and shit. So it's a thing.
Speaker 2: It's definitely a thing.
Speaker 1: It's out of love, but also like there's.
Speaker 2: A tinge of disrespect. But yeah, no to your point to join into a combat unit. Yeah, you probably have a few screws loose, but that's okay. We're aware of it. We want that.
Speaker 1: It's okay. You want that smoke a little bit, A little bit, dude, I did, but you know, the Lord has plans and that's why I never went and did what I signed up to do. But it'd be like that it do it do. So yeah, so there's a few things that are going on right now. But before we get to that, I did want to read some of the lovely comments here. We have a lot of the good cult members showing up. Thank you for joining us tonight. We appreciate you guys coming to hang out with us. It's always fun. The uh, the chat be getting wild. But you know what, who gives a fuck, it's cold member time, baby, Let's read him. Everyone's favorite tranny said, good evening, y'all butt fucking faggots. But what's this? Who is this? New guest. They weren't here last week talking about me.
Speaker 2: Fucking love you, Alex, Yes, Alex is the shit.
Speaker 1: Tony said, hello everyone, Happy East, Happy Easter, Goodbye Pope Francis, sede vacante.
Speaker 2: Indeed, India, I think you might have pronounced that correctly as well, sir, fucking kudos.
Speaker 1: Look at me. Uh, you know what it must be that poison that I've been taking every day, that methylene blue. It's just so horrible for my brain. It's melting me. Oo.
Speaker 2: You know, we have gotten some comments on some posts saying that we need to do something on methylene blue because that.
Speaker 1: Shit is horrible for you. We did one on the monotomic gold and the colloidal silver, which, for the love of God, I hope everybody has stopped using.
Speaker 2: But the methylene blue goes. I don't do we need to do an episode on it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. We can talk about it here for a little bit, but it's not I mean, we can talk about we can do an episode on the benefits of it. We can do that, but there's not enough hang up on it for what everybody's talking about. I understand why people are a little hesitant now, maybe not a lot of people have really heard of this kind of stuff, very similar to what were they calling ivermectin right Like, people were just like, oh, that's people were like, oh, that's just horse paste, and then they find out, oh, it's actually been around for one hundred plus years and people have been using it to cure and deparasite and do all those things. It was just a lack of understanding. And the same thing really goes with with the methylene blue is people think that it's new, it's on the market. It's a gimmicky thing. It's a little bit of snake oil. Trust me, I'm telling you right now. And look, we don't we don't have any brand membership with any of this shit. It's just my own personal experience with methylene blue. I'm not talking about blue meth. Just want to throw that out there. It is methylene blue and it's dude, it's been working great. I'm fucking half the bottle down. I take like a little used to use, like the little dropper, and I just put it in a shot glass full of like half a half half a shot glass full of water, and then I take a dropper of the methylene blue right before show. Dude, it is more potent than taking an energy drink, because the energy drink you'll get like jitters, and maybe you'll get a little too, like rambunctious in your mind or something like that. But for me, this is just very clear. It's like super clarity, which is what I personally enjoy a lot. And the only hang up that I hear people talking about it is that you cannot take it while you're on SSRIs, which you should probably be more worried about the ssrrise than methylene blue in the first place. Let's just be real. Two points to what you just said. First of all, method and blue. I'm looking it up right now. The only things that I see negative against it is skin and eye irritation, respiratory tract irritation if you inhale it, and possible gastrointestinal upset.
Speaker 2: You might get an upset. Tell me if you drink too much, if it gets on your skinner eyes, it might burn.
Speaker 1: And don't vape it all right, yeah, yeah, and also your p is gonna turn green or blue, which I think is pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Second, in the realm of SSRIs, we may need to do an episode on this. There is studies that are currently coming out saying that saffron, yes, the.
Speaker 1: Super expensive condiment and spice that's been used since they knew it was a thing.
Speaker 2: Hell, ancient Roman cookbooks are using it left and right.
Speaker 1: It's a natural substitute.
Speaker 2: These can be used is in a place of SSRIs. So yeah, I think we may need to delve into that one here soon.
Speaker 1: Bro. I would actually, yeah, I'm just gonna throw it out there, dude, And I don't know. I don't be doctrine. I just be Jonathan, that's all. But I would say that these are a major mood boost as well. I've never taken an SSRRY. I you know, I'm not gonna go out on a limb and say that it's a good replacement. I just think that SSR rise are typically horrible because you're you're shutting something off in your mind that I don't want to go there. It's gonna be a little personal. I know a lot of people are on it, and it's unfortunately. I know that people that are on SSRIs don't want to be on ssrri's like it's it's seen. It's seen as typically like a last resort kind of thing. So I don't want to shit talk to people like that. But I will say that a lot of that, a lot of that you can get rid of a lot of the anxiety and the depression through natural herbal remedies and stuff like that. And I'm happy that you brought up saffron because that's a perfect replacement that I've been hearing loads of people talk about.
Speaker 2: Well that's it's so expensive, though, I'm down, Like I'm down. Have you ever had saffron? It's it's delicious.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what it is, like, I mean, I know what it is, I just never seen it.
Speaker 2: It's a it's like red strings.
Speaker 1: It looks like oh that's right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean it has a flavor to it that people do love, some people hate.
Speaker 1: I personally love it.
Speaker 2: But it's also expensive as other.
Speaker 1: Fuck. But well, I wonder how much you got to take of it, like, in order to be an SSR replacement.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. I will be doing some research into this that. You know, let's put a pin in this one. We're gonna do an episode on I'm writing it down matter of fact.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well that's good dude. So yeah, anyway back to it, Everyone's favorite Trainny Alex shout Out says, I was about to say I wasn't gonna drink tonight, but I'm missing the Pope like a motherfucker. That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: I know you're a Christian. I don't know you. You might get down with the with the Holy see, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Dougie, the blump old Blumkin say said, I live in southern New Jersey. It's burning here, bad fires, bad juju from Pope's death.
Speaker 2: Oh well, Jersey is historically very Italian, very Catholic. Is it possible that there's something going on connection wise?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Or is this because of those derne slash orbs? Did one of them crash and start a fire? You can't crash an interdimensional object. I don't believe. But speaking of that, Dougie, have you gone outside? Have you seen these drones and orbs? I know that I've been hearing from a lot of people that that kind of talk has been censored all over social media, which is why we don't hear about it as much. I hear that they're still happening just as frequently, if not more. Can you clarify that or are you in a position to where you can go outside and look up or is I don't know. I don't know what your situation is. But have you seen them, douggie, and feel free to just write it there if you want to. Nora, no no, Noah, the explorer said, how do he do? Yup? Time to mark off the pope dying on the Bengo card, didn't Some prophets say that he was supposed to be the last pope before the end times and by the way, welcome back Jonathan, thank you. Yes.
Speaker 2: So as far as him being the last pope, that's it. It gets kind of convoluted because they're talking about an nostra damus prophecy and it's not necessarily after he dies, you know, it says the Black Pope. Now that being said, because he was at one time the leader of the Society of jesus Aka, the Jesuit Order, right, the head of that is called the Black Pope.
Speaker 1: Right, It's kind of like a moniker.
Speaker 2: But there is also currently a melanated gentleman that is in the conversation or possibly being the next pope. So when no Shra Damis made his prediction, did he mean a dude that wears black or did he mean a guy that is black.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But then even still, it's like that doesn't necessarily mean it's the last pope before the end times. It was like the last pope of an era, you know what I'm saying. Like the Jonathan actually made this connection when we did the episode on it. It's like the Mayan calendar when it got to the end, it didn't mean the end of the world. It just restarted back on day one of the calendar. So we don't know the intent behind.
Speaker 1: The prophecy, but we all need to keep our third eye open and on the Vatican to see what the fuck happens next. We agree. I actually bought one of those Mayan calendars whenever else out on in a Coasta Maya. Oh word sick, dude. Yeah. It's like a little thing that hangs on the walls man, not of like plaster or whatever the fuck, but it looks super sick. It has the h the snake on it, which I can't remember the name of the snake. God, it's a Claudal or whatever. It's not quite's a Quaddal, No, it's Oh, I'm terrible I remembering names like that. It's like some weird it's a weird name like that, though I.
Speaker 2: Can't pronounce their words. They have too many syllables and not enough vowels. And then the so the continents don't even make the right sounds. It's it makes no sense to me. I don't speak it.
Speaker 1: H Let me see if I can search that up real quick, reading that ship. Yeah yeah, oh now it's just pulling up fucking snakes out there anyway.
Speaker 4: So yeah, are you talking about the god Amua like a m a you are?
Speaker 1: I don't think that's it. I am what was a chicken snake god?
Speaker 5: That's kets Acuda. But I was talking about Amaru.
Speaker 4: He's uh a South American snake god.
Speaker 6: Uh and uh.
Speaker 4: The Adan civilization could be a lot like Cazecudal, just.
Speaker 5: Different people gave it a different name.
Speaker 1: Got you. I'm not sure. I feel terrible about not even knowing it. But yeah, let's see. Oh, cuckoo klan, that's what it was, Klan, cuckoo, cuck cool, klon, cuck cool Khan. There we go.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, you're making this shit up or they Well, Okay, now, man, I was about to be insensitive.
Speaker 1: That sounds ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But okay, I guess in another regard, some people would say that, like the names that I reference are ridiculous sounding.
Speaker 1: So fine, Well, that's the same snake that is going up the pyramid out there. Yeah, we've talked about it before.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, cuckoo klon.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah over at Chichinitza, that's what it is. Yeah, dude, it's uh, that's the one that only shows up in full like one time a year, summerice, the summer solstice. Yeah yeah, yeah, so I got that on the mind calendar thing. Damn, that was a long way of getting back to that point. But anyway, Yeah, it's pretty fucking sweet. Us evening fella and folks. Anthony, glad to have you with us. Brother, what up, Anthony Rose Chaos said, what a dude? Cult fam Hey. I edited and updated the Bingo card. I also made a copy of a Bingo token that I designed for our card as well.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, that looks sick, Rose, thank you. So here we go, y'all. It begins and it's only April. I mean, don't get me wrong. Kind of thought a few of these things were going to happen before now, but there is in fact a mark on the board there was.
Speaker 1: I would say that to beyond, like, just out of my own personal belief or opinion, I would have thought that George Soros would have died before the pope sources order. Yeah, Sourus's order. He's like ninety eight, you would think.
Speaker 2: But I mean, at the same time, though Pope dies at eighty eight, Klaus Schwab stepping away eighty eight.
Speaker 1: Both of these are very symbolic numbers and symbolic gestures. I'm just wanting to say, and I mean, look.
Speaker 7: The year is still young, and it's the day after Eastern for Soros to die, and it's the day after Easter, which marks even more symbolism because you know, I mean, the Pope you can you know, you can make a you can make an argument for that.
Speaker 1: You'd be like, okay, well that's pretty damn symbolic that he he died the day after Eastern Easter. And he dies just what two or three days after jd Vance goes and visits, and really strange.
Speaker 2: For all the people that were saying that Pope Francis is the Antichrist, I'm sorry, no, he's not. There was no there was no shred of evidence to that, But there were some people out there that were saying it, he's not he's he's not the guy.
Speaker 1: But anyway, yeah, yeah, And that's the thing with the whole Antichrist conversation. People make so many and the thing with the Antichrist conversation is that there really are a lot of good points for a lot of people. You know, I remember back in what was it, twenty ten, twenty twelve, whenever Obama was in office, all the references that they were making that he was going to be the Antichrist. Dude, it led me to believe it, Like I was just like this, too many things are lining up here. And then he gets out office and the end of the world is not nigh. And then and then of course Trump comes in office. You got Brandon Kroll with his whole Antichrist kind of converse station right there. Makes sense. You're like, holy shit, there might be something here. But then it's like, you know what, Trump heels already in it for four years, and he's gonna be in it for another four possibly eight. Some people say.
Speaker 2: Third Klaus Schwab might be the guy. We've heard Zelensky might be the guy. We've heard net and Yahoo might be the guy. These names, these names get thrown out. Listen, y'all, I'm just gonna be real with you. The guy himself is probably walking the earth. None of us have probably ever heard his name. Just gonna throw that out. Okay, shit has not hit the fan big enough for him to make his appearance yet, I promise you. But it's still fun to postulate, you know, it's still fun to throw out some theories and yeah, like you know, you look at the comparisons, and you look at what the guy is supposed to look like, supposed to act like that, that that look none of us know the day in time, it's not gonna happen. And not to mention, the Temple ain't rebuilt yet, so like we got y'all.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I think I'm actually just kind of out on the whole Antichrist conversation. I mean, first off, I'm not even Christian, so what does it matter anyway? Right right?
Speaker 2: How that I grew up in shit, we had this conversation it seemed like once every couple of years.
Speaker 1: Of who it could be? Man, just whatever.
Speaker 2: But I mean, like I said, once the Temple is rebuilt and once we have one world currency, there's a few more telltale signs, y'all. So everybody just pump the brakes, take the breath.
Speaker 1: It is a fun family dinner talking piece that's about Jacob. Your family, Yeah, your family is fucking wild with talking about the Antichrist in front of your kids, and shit.
Speaker 2: Oh we have to how else are they gonna learn?
Speaker 1: Gotta be scared of something about prepper shit.
Speaker 2: I taught my children if we see the blue hats knock on the door to arm up, they know what time it is.
Speaker 1: Honey Badger, What are your thoughts on this whole Antichrist conversation? Do you believe in the Antichrist? Do you think he's around? Do you think he's alive? Do you think he hasn't been born yet? What are your thoughts on that? Shit?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 8: I believe he's around, but he's not in the power yet. I prea I believes is he's probably like in his teens. Maybe he's here, Bud, he's not active.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying? Like a it's like a Baron Trump situation. Yeah, I'll put it like this, and this is I could be so wrong here.
Speaker 2: Let's say hypothetically, your boy was in the military. He is like, he's like a three right now. Okay, He's like, he's like a captain. He hasn't gotten to the rank of colonel he had and he's not a general yet. He's still got some time on that record before he becomes that fucking guy. Okay, he's in his he's in the beginning of his arc. If anything right now, I mean could be so I'm with you.
Speaker 1: He could be a teenager right now. He's he ain't made it to college yet. It's possible, could be Elon's son. He's a little shithead. He like Anakin before he came Darth Vader.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's still Anakin. He's still learning the ropes, learning about this crazy magic thing that he's got going on, which you know, fish the Force be the Force.
Speaker 1: M hmm. Indeed, it's neither good or bad, sir. There's a rapidly approaching somebody effect. May the Fifth, yes that is uh oh, May the Fourth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a Revenge of the Fifth.
Speaker 1: Revenge of the Fifth.
Speaker 2: But yeah, May the Fourth be with you is Star Wars Day.
Speaker 1: My birthday is right around that. My birthday is Ocho de Mayo sir, o Cho de mayo. There you go, yes, sir, over to the chat here worldwide Jewish domination. Royce ship Royce. Yeah, we're just gonna kick the hornets nest. Let's lean into a big dog. I love it. Oh my, Goya's much love on the Tuesday.
Speaker 2: I love you blended Spanish and Judaism.
Speaker 9: You dick, I mean, why the hell am?
Speaker 10: I also is a cracker, which is which is another funny thing.
Speaker 1: No way, Goha is a cracker, like a cracker.
Speaker 2: You eat or is you like.
Speaker 10: No, no, it's it's something you eat.
Speaker 9: Goya is literally a cracker.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: They also I have that like a juice brand. It's go.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so it is a it is a I believe probably a Spanish brand. But yeah, they do crackers and and like kidty beans and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start saying that, what's up my boys? It's like your boys, right. And I also affectionately call white people what's up my cracker? I do that sometimes and people get offended by that, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, stop it, stop it. If you can't take a joke, then I don't even need to be talking to you anyway. But I think I think Alex would really like being called a goy.
Speaker 2: I loved I love it.
Speaker 1: You do zoom user, whoever that may be with the purple hair uh said hey everyone. The spirit animal SAIDs up you beautiful degenerates, which is Samuel, glad to have you with us. He also said, also, Jonathan, I missed you, big dog, missed you too, Samuel. I was out there in the middle of the Golf of America. Oh, by the way, so many people were getting so pissed. When you would hear people saying Golf of America, they'd be like, oh, it's Golf of It's Golf of Mexico. And I would just be like, yeah, it's Golf of America, bitch.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's been reclaimed. That's how this works.
Speaker 1: Suck it worldwide Jewish domination, sir.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 10: So this just goes back on the comment about the full uh Antichrist slash temple thing. I for one, am hoping that temple gets rebuilt.
Speaker 2: Same same as a Christian.
Speaker 1: I really do hope they gets rebuilt as to fulfill the prophecies. I'm here for the smoke dog.
Speaker 10: I agree, I want the prophecy suv as a villain and in the temple to be back in action and sacrifice just to be happening.
Speaker 1: Indeed, indeed, Wuaisian persuasion.
Speaker 5: First off, what's up all my chinks and dinks?
Speaker 4: Second off, why would you want to bring on the apocalypse?
Speaker 5: My guy? As much as I love Jesus and.
Speaker 1: God, I don't want.
Speaker 5: I don't want the fun and party to never in.
Speaker 1: My guy, it's to go back to heaven, I think, isn't it. I'm the party in Heaven that everybody's missing out on.
Speaker 2: The prophecy has to be fulfilled at some point, and I am of the belief that I would like to see it fulfilled in my time. See, God chooses the people to be on Earth at specific times and points for specific things, And if it is to happen in a generation, I hope that it's in my generation.
Speaker 1: That's all, you know.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong. Yes, I would love to see my children grow to adults. I would love to meet my grandchildren, my great grandchildren. I would love to die of old age. I also just don't see that in the cards for myself. And if it's gonna happen, it's kind of like, uh, the same reason why we joined the military.
Speaker 1: Right, if there is going to be a war, let it be on my shoulders, not my children's. You see what I'm saying. I guess it's kind of that same mentality. Uh.
Speaker 4: I joined because I wanted I wanted war, but I wanted to get that glorious death on the battlefield.
Speaker 5: That's what That's what.
Speaker 1: I wanted head out to us or.
Speaker 4: Uh what?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: Maybe I mean I my I joint.
Speaker 4: I picked the combat engineers so that I could go play with the bombs, so if I fuck up, it ain't no one else's problem, and it would be my problem after that.
Speaker 5: So I'd rather get on the fuck up than somebody else.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm just like, I'm not trying to wish for the apocalypse by any means, But I also would like to see the temple rebuilt with my own eyes, built in the correct way, with the correct stanchions and the pillars and the artistry done with it. I would love to put my eyes on that before I die, you know. So who knows.
Speaker 4: But if it does come and we are here for the end times or whatever, does that mean I get to cut Demon's head off with a fucking long sword, am I Kitana.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that demons will be affected by physical weapons. I like, we're your heads at sam, I do. I don't think it works that way. But there will be a massive cataclysmic war that happens in that time, And you know, I mean I would like that. That sounds fun, you know.
Speaker 1: True righteous warfare. That sounds like a rip snorton good time to me.
Speaker 4: I have my cousin Michael, He's a blacksmith. I have him fashion me a I'm gonna try to get an English song sword, but I kind of want it, like the handle to be kind of I like nobility instead of being straight. I kind of want more like a saber type of heal So as somebody.
Speaker 2: Who fucks with long swords, I will tell you it's not the best sword ever created. I know that Highlander made it seem like it's the best ever. There's better blades for the purpose of fighting. Long swords take years of mastery to get good with, dude, It's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Well the least why I picked the on swords because my cousin can't make true like Cuckle's and I'm gonna have him like put salt in the blade, and I'm even gonna try to. I'm gonna cut my hand and I'm gonna put a I'm gonna fill my blood and we're gonna put my blood in it. But my cousin, who's a who is a like a Diehod hardcore puest, I'm gonna have him bless it and sanctify it.
Speaker 2: I got my armor blessed by a priest, so I feel that. But no, I would say as far as a bladed weapon goes, I like the cookery, And there are some that it's like a cookery with a slightly more angled hilt with a knuckle bow. And that's because I'm more of a close quarters type of fighting guy. So I like my ship to be up close and personal.
Speaker 1: That's just me.
Speaker 2: So going down my forearm is like a it's like a block slash, you know, blade.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 4: The the handle of the cookery is gonna be of like uh Charlemagne sod was curved and uh fuck, what's his name? He Christopher Lee? How he fenced with the curve curved? He'll I want to do the Kirky Handles curve because of Christopher Lee.
Speaker 2: Christopher Lee is literally just the goat. Everybody says that Double O seven was based off of this guy or this guy or that guy. No, no, no, Double oh seven was actually based off of Christopher Lee, and that's like understood right along with so much of what we now see as horror movies or game no, Game of Thrones, the fucking uh. He's actually the only person who played in Lord of the Rings that actually met Tolkien, which is sick.
Speaker 4: His cousin was also Eli Fleming, Ernest Filming, not Eli Flemming, Ernest himway well, which ever one who actually wrote Double seven.
Speaker 5: He is his first cousin.
Speaker 4: He also Chris Flee also got engaged and had permission from the Swedish king to marry his daughter, but he told her no, See, I'm an actor. You need somebody who can actually give you the life you deserve. Dude, gave up being a fucking royalty and he watched, uh, he watched the opening of Star Wars live.
Speaker 5: And he also saw the exit the last execution by guillotine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, he was the most interesting man to ever live.
Speaker 1: But anyway, sim you haven't smoked yet because your eyes I can still see your retina sir, and usually whenever you smoke, you live up to your name.
Speaker 4: I am actually flying sober tonight. I have one small little dab tool full of dabs, but my last bit of the blested got spilled, and I feel like I have committed a crime, not only against myself and against God, but I've committed a sin upon the colt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you have. I'm actually very disappointed in you, and you should stay muted for the rest of the night, now, Honey Badger, just fucking with you, Honey Badger, what up? Did well?
Speaker 8: Rocking the swords and all that, But shit, I'm doing the door hatches and a spike bet.
Speaker 2: I like the spike bat too.
Speaker 1: That's a crossbows are solid, but they do require reloading. That's my only Yeah, that's why I'm gonna get the speed the crank.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, now you talking little bow fish and crossbow action.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, dual hatches and spike bat I love it, love it. The Spirit Animal said it posted a meme with blue Eyes, White Dragon. I believe for all the yu gi odorks out there, I was one of them back in the day, said Shadow Realm. No, I'm sending you to Baton Rouge Louisiana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, depending on what neighborhood you're in, it could be the shadow realm.
Speaker 1: That is not a joke.
Speaker 2: That's real life old.
Speaker 1: Ballra cool where you make it type.
Speaker 2: Dude, fucking right, you'd like.
Speaker 1: To see homos naked? That's something to you.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's get down here. I see some more memes. I see some things methylene blue, methylene chloride.
Speaker 1: Okay, word up. Uh, let's see b drill damn okay, spearing animals coming with some Pokemon memes to be.
Speaker 2: Drill you sting, it's super. Oh that's that's fucked up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Macaulay Culkin Yo, that my girl.
Speaker 2: You can't see without his glasses.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 1: That shit hurt. Welcome you, dick, that one hurt. That's that's a childhood favorite. And also something that made me deathly afraid of bees in my in my life was that damn movie that.
Speaker 2: Wasn't nearly as traumatic as the never ending story with the fucking horse all that find out what they did to the actual horse to make it do.
Speaker 1: That on camera, it's like, you sick focks ton anyway, what to do, sir guys?
Speaker 9: I wanted to talk about a couple of things. So methylene blue is an organic compound, not to be confused with methylene chloride, which is a pink strip or solvent, and you should. It's actually hard to get a hold of today because it's a CFC and it's hyper regulated. But aside from that, the Third Temple, I think they will probably rebuild it. Personally, I'm against it, but you can't stop evangelicals and you know, other people who have an interest in it. I feel like they're gonna build it, but like nothing major is going to happen because I feel like Jesus is the third Temple. So I mean, that's kind of the opinion of the Catholic Church anyway. And there was this Roman emperor called Julian the Apostate from three sixty one to three sixty three who tried to get the temple rebuilt, and according to what few records remain, there was an attempt over about two years to rebuild it, but it failed due to either sabotage or an earthquake or something like that. And Christians at the time took it as a good sign because they didn't want a third Temple at that time, but most evangelical Christians today seen to want a new one. I bet they'll probably get one, but I don't think it's gonna really change world history that much. And I really hope no new wars breakout. So that's just my two cents.
Speaker 2: You also got to keep in mind for it to be built in the correct locations means that there's a mosque that must be torn down.
Speaker 9: Well, there's a lot of argument over what the correct location is too, isn't there there's there at least two different places I've heard of, So they're probably gonna build it in one place and then nothing important's gonna happen, and then everyone's gonna say, oh shit, we've got in the wrong place. We got to try the other one that's gonna happens.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely within the realm of possibility, right, and then it's even to say that, let's say something, they rebuild it and the Antichrist doesn't come that day or whatever. Maybe it doesn't come that year or that decade or that century. It's a sign of the time. It's not to say that it's like a one plus one equals to necessarily here. It's just the act of defamation can't happen until the temple is rebuilt, so who knows. Who knows it might take another thousand years for some wild shit to pop off.
Speaker 1: Who knows all these rituals and we're worried about the illuminati, That's all I'm saying. I mean, yeah, it kind of gotta be Yeah, teach their own anyway, Everyone's favorite tranny had a little pregnancy test said your test came back retarded. Oh my god, I'm I say what. I didn't see the meme yet, I was like, Alex, what the fuck are you pissing on a stick? For my bad? Bad?
Speaker 4: H j R?
Speaker 1: Said y'all do a video with Dead Underscore hidden. Yet he would also be a He would also be good if he debates with Micah Dank. So, oh my god, I actually really really enjoyed that conversation with Micah Dank. I know that a lot of people probably wouldn't totally understandable to each their own, but I thought that a lot of the points that he was bringing up were at least interesting.
Speaker 2: I thought they were interesting, and I didn't dislike the conversation or him himself as a matter of fact, but like, there's a few things that's kind of it seems like a no shit sherlock to me personally, Like they kept.
Speaker 1: Bringing up olives and wine, Okay, so why didn't they bring up corn and whiskey because they don't fucking have that around the.
Speaker 2: Mediterranean in that timeframe. So is it possible that, like, you know, I see what it saw about with the astrology, and for you.
Speaker 1: To get hung up on that I thought was interesting, kept getting hung up on yeah, but he wasn't hung up on it. He was trying to show that they were symbols, right right.
Speaker 2: That's my point though. So anytime that any book written around the Mediterranean brings up cows, water, insect, bread, grapes, olives, any of that, it's clearly written in the stars. And I'm like, you mean their main food source for the past two thousand.
Speaker 1: Years, Okay, But even still, is it not still pretty damn interesting that they were going in line around the zodiac pertly?
Speaker 2: I I also don't see it that way. He kept bringing up the Aquarius being John the Baptist, it was one of the disciples, even though that wasn't one of his disciples. But like, it's the same thing, and I'm like, you're kind of shooting yourself in the foot with your own thesis. And I'm not trying to be a dick. I just want clarification here the whole thing with baptisms, The only group that started baptizing people with a bucket of water were the Catholics. The Jews did it in natural water sources like a river or a sea. So the Aquarius dude with the picture that is not John the bat, it's like.
Speaker 1: He's just looking at it for the symbolism, that's all. I don't think that he necessarily is trying to say that this goes with this. This is just he was trying to say, this is another perception of what they could have been talking about, hypothetically speaking, not sett in stone. He believes it that they were absolutely talking in symbols, and I think that there's you know, there's something to be made for that without a doubt, but to say and also he's not the first person to say these things, like he's not coming up with these on his own. I think a couple of the examples he probably looked up on his own. But for the most part of this, this is astrotheology. Like what he talks about, that is the going understanding whenever you're talking about astrotheology, so you know, he's super into astrology, super into tying the stars to all of the world's myths in all the world's religions and stuff like that, which you can make a case for sure.
Speaker 2: And that's what I'm saying. I'm not saying that he is completely basis in his thesis, okay, but for sure there is that string of evidence to suggest to what he's saying. There is at least that threat of truth to it, and.
Speaker 1: I get that, but to take it to the level that he did, and then also you're quoting Gnostic gospels, which are understand No, he said beforehand that he was going to bring up multiple different things, and that was just one of the things that he brought up.
Speaker 2: And I didn't I hope I didn't offend him with the question I had at the end, because it's true. And that is the thing that a lot of people suffer from when they you know, especially in the conspiratorial realm, if you look for patterns hard enough, you'll start seeing them even when they don't exist. That's an actual mental disorder called apathia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're not gonna see it a thousand times. Yeah, apathia does not happen a thousand times. That's that's that's a shitty excuse.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's not saying. For instance, he kept bringing up lambs and rams as if they're the exact same thing, even though they're clearly said separately in the sources that he was using. He used them for different zodiacs, and then use them as if they're the exact same thing. And it's like, I'm not being a dick. I'm not calling him on this because I want to hear what he's got to say. But like, yeah, it was interesting and fun, and I don't have any like shade towards the guy.
Speaker 1: He's he seems cool. I just uh, you know.
Speaker 2: And then I've been on his show before and we talked about the Jews being enslaved in Egypt. I guess that went in one ear and out the other because I brought my receipts and the examples that and so like, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, but you see, I feel like you're just picking at at strings here because you're saying that a lamb and a ram, well, clearly they're not the same thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, sheep are different animals, A lamb.
Speaker 1: Is a young sheep, typically under one year old, while a ram is a an adult male sheep. They're both sheep.
Speaker 2: He was talking about a goat as in Aries, right, and then he was bringing up a lamb. What was the one he was bringing up for that?
Speaker 1: It wasn't Jim and I Capricorn, probably Capricorn, So we got Capricorn and Aries. These are different zodiacs. But then you're gonna use the animals interchangeably, you can't. I actually, I actually just decided to really start looking into astrology to try and just because you know, he was bringing up some interesting things. And anytime we've ever had somebody on the show that like goes over our you know, our natal charts and shit like that, I always find it very interesting because they always seem maybe not perfectly correlate, but a lot closer than hitting, you know, a lot closer than nothing. So I have actually started diving into it here a lot lately because I do think that, I mean, there has to be something to the stars whenever it pertains to our life. Are you in total like, would you.
Speaker 2: Agree with that? Well, I mean yes, I'm not saying there's nothing to the stars, like for sure, dude, Like you can literally plan your seasons around them. Farmers Almanac, that shit that my encolendar was based off of stars, and like, I'm not taking away from these things. I also don't believe that because you're born, Like, for instance, we've talked about this before, I'm a Leo, Okay, throwing that out, and I know everybody's in an astrology's gonna say, mmm, could have guessed Jake's got a total Leo energy.
Speaker 1: First, but you absolutely are though, But listen, listen.
Speaker 2: You know what constellation was on the horizon on August third, nineteen ninety two, the day I was born. It wasn't Leo.
Speaker 1: Did so you're you want to look at it from the sidereal.
Speaker 2: We're looking at it based off of a Greek calendar that no longer applies in our current day and age.
Speaker 1: When is your When is your birthday again? August August third, nineteen ninety two? Okay, So if you look at what the sun like, what uh what house it was in when it rose that day?
Speaker 2: It wasn't Leo. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Gemini or some shit.
Speaker 1: But I don't have Gemini energy.
Speaker 2: I have Leo Energy or some dumb shit, and it's like, so the entire basis of people basing their personalities off of some starshit that is two houses wrong is fucking retarded to me. I don't know, maybe I'm just an asshole, but you know, if we're gonna play that game, then let's play the game.
Speaker 1: You know. Uh, sure you were born in Baton Rouge. Yep.
Speaker 2: We pulled up my star chart before and all the things, and we've had people talk about, you know whatever, and I find it interesting. Yes, I'm not saying there's nothing to it. I'm saying that there's probably a lot less to it than what modern humans are putting on it, for sure, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean yeah, I like it. I think it's pretty damn cool Personally. It's interesting and it's cool to like look at your little thing and see this is supposed to happen to you today or whatever, and like I don't actually believe that. I don't like apply that, but it's fun.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: It's the same as like, uh, I don't know, your little motivational quote of the day, You don't necessarily apply that to your life. Maybe you do, but it's cool. Yeah, that's horoscope. Though. Horoscopes are bullshit. Horoscopes are what we're talking about Leo and all that shit. They're connected, are they not. Yeah, But there's a difference between your horoscope, which are typically just done to the day, and they don't even necessarily care about where you were born, a time you were born or anything like that, so they're not specific. So whenever you go to like horoscope dot com, astrology dot com or some shit like that to go get your horoscope, or you get one of those horoscope magazines at Walmart or whatever the fuck, usually it's very very like wide open. It's like, oh, you're a Leo. Well, this is what's gonna happen to you. Well, you know how many fucking like how many dates there are for you to be a Leo? How many times there are for you to be a Leo. Shit's gonna be changing. It's the planets don't stay in one position all day long, you know, so it's gonna change up a little bit. And so that's why you know, you start looking into like sidereal and even like more in depth tropical astrology, and you type in the exact you know, your your name, your birthplace, the date the time, get real specific with it. It has to be like down to the minute for it to be exact. But it is crazy, dude, Like it is like it's scary close, I see, like a party trick more than like reality on that.
Speaker 2: Now the stars us basing our seasons and our planting and harvesting in these types of things off of the stars, go, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I got nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like reading palms, there's nothing to that, or reading tea leaves. It's there's nothing to that. It's it's a it's a trick. It's fun. Maybe it'll be accurate, maybe it won't, oh.
Speaker 1: Because uh you know, or you give somebody, uh a statement that is so broad that it could apply to half the fucking room.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, that's kind of how this goes.
Speaker 1: Dog the blasphemy towards the astrological community, right there, No shade meant to be thrown if there was.
Speaker 2: My apologies for offending, but yeah, I mean, but.
Speaker 1: What do you expect out of somebody who is such a diehard Christian as yourself? You know that's supposed that's like, uh, what is it? Sooth and something sayer, soothsayer or whatever you're not supposed to be paying attention to, so it wouldn't exactly line up with your beliefs anyway.
Speaker 2: Right exactly. So maybe that's just me, that's my that's my stick.
Speaker 1: Uh So yeah, oh to Mikah Dank though we may try and yeah, we may try and see if we can get a good debate. We want to have that conversation with Dead Underscore Hidden first. I can't remember. I think we scheduled it, but it was like a month or a month and a half or something like that in advance. So if if we did schedule it, we might still be in the middle of bouncing back some dates. That's how it is within the podcast community. Got you got different time zones and different dates, and you're trying to line everybody up and maybe I'm available, but Jacob's not. Or maybe Jacob's available but I'm not, and we got to match that up. And so it's a little bit more of a headache to try and set up these things, but it is fun. And usually for the times that we shoot, people are available, because we typically shoot around nine if we have a guest, like nine pm, so almost everybody's available at that time. Today, he's been trying for five years to get somebody to debate him. I was like, bro, I came on your show, but all right, I guess I'll just go fuck myself. Did you debate him? Though? If I'm not mistaken, it's been hot than it. Honestly, if I forgot about him, he probably forgot about me too. So fine, all right, honey, Badger said wise Man once said, Hater's gonna hate, Tater's gonna po take.
Speaker 2: That is fucking written in stone at this point, dude, fucking.
Speaker 1: Right, Jamie said, I thought there was a prediction stating two thousand years after Jesus and the length of his life there would the world would end.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that one, specifically about two thousand years. I do know that there was a prophecy to say that when the nation of Israel is reunited again, once the first generation born unto that nation dies, that will kind of be another sign of the end times. A biblical generation is somewhere between forty and seventy years. You do the math on it. Israel became a nation nineteen forty eight. We're rapidly approaching this time for sure.
Speaker 1: You know what I think is really interesting whenever it comes to prophecy, is that it's like I'm gonna get seen as blasphemous for this one, probably, but fuck it? Oh me, but no, it isn't it interesting how if a religious person has some kind of spiritual download, it's called a prophecy, but if anybody else has it, it's it's just a wacky download.
Speaker 2: I don't believe. I believe prophecies can come to multiple people, even if they are of differing beliefs, you know for sure? Now where did that uh message come from? Which side?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Did it come from a side of good or a side of evil? I guess that's up to interpretation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's that's the issue though, right, Like you could get somebody, let's just say somebody in the Middle East that gets a prophecy. Well they're Arab, right, they they believe in the Quran, so they're prophetic message. Who gives a fuck? Right, And so it's like the prophecies are really only for the believers, well only for the the the biblical believers, right Like you wouldn't get if somebody he was is somebody outside of the Christian or the Biblical community or whatever, anybody that would have one of those prophecies, it would just be like, oh, whatever doesn't count, or or it's clearly that's a demon. You know. I'm actually extremely curious at what Islamic prophecies there are. I've never honestly looked into that with all my studies. Of all the things, there are Jewish prophecies, I should say, Hebrew prophecies from back in the day that do apply to Christianity, because that's how the historicity goes.
Speaker 2: I have never looked into Muslim prophets. I'm writing that one down. That's going to be something I dig into later on because I'm curious how many how many people of the Islamic faith have had prophecies that did come through to fruition.
Speaker 1: I'm very curious.
Speaker 2: But you know, we'll get to that another time.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I mean we can kind of touch on that here in a second, because I just pulled up one hundred and one fulfilled Islamic prophecies.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on before you get into that, Jamie, I see or hand raises that tie into this or is this a separate thing it ties in?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: Well, what a dude, you're muted there. Yeah, you look like an old man like just trying to stare at a screen. I'm so bad with technology, it's trash.
Speaker 12: So the prophecy, I was googling it because I heard it somewhere, and so this is definitely a reputable source news Ukraine.
Speaker 1: So this must be right there.
Speaker 4: All.
Speaker 12: So it says, what is the prophecy of Saint Malachi goes into a thirteenth century art Bishop of Armed I can't pronounce that Irish monk, probably a drunk. Malachi allegedly received a mystical vision in it saw all future popes of Rome, beginning with celesting the second and ending with the last one. In total, this list includes one hundred and twelve popes. Blah blah blah blah. Peter the Roman in the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, it will be Peter the Roman who will feed his flocked to the Many amid many tribulations, after which the city of seven Hills will be destroyed. Arguably that's California, right, that was just destroyed.
Speaker 1: Well, that sounds like the last pope prophecy that we were talking about, and that ties into Nocera Damis and shit like that.
Speaker 3: Right, And then it goes a little.
Speaker 2: Bit further, Seven Hills, DC has called the City of Seven Hills. LA is called the City of Seven Hills. There's a couple of them that are called this. So I mean, who who all.
Speaker 3: Those places that need to go right, I'm hitting.
Speaker 1: Guys, Hey, the place is beautiful. It's just some of the wack jobs that live there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of crazies.
Speaker 12: But it says this nine hundred year old document was found relatively recently in the Vatican archives and according to the ancient prophecy of popes, the end of the world may come as soon as.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 12: I love maybe so not probably reputable, but I heard something about it and I thought that was fascinating, and I thought it kind of tied in with some of the crazy shit that's going on, and you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, start putting that on the bingo card every year the world comes to an end, because I mean, at this point, like, why the fuck not right? It could be any fucking day.
Speaker 1: I mean, if the world comes to an end, who the fuck's putting a poker chip on top of that? Look your negative aude, Okay, the Benga parts are going to be fucking toast by then. I mean maybe maybe we don't know, so yeah, I mean we can read a couple of the Islamic prophecies. I think that they're pretty interesting. Let's see if I can move this bad boy on over here. By the way, anybody that's listening to this the next day, the only way to be able to join us for these conversations would be able to go to Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. And you already know all the good things that come with it because I say it literally every episode. So at this point we're just beaten a drum and those that hear the divine rhythm of the Cult of Conspiracy, you are welcome to join. If not totally understandable, keep on listening the next day, totally fine.
Speaker 2: A way to get.
Speaker 1: Listening, though, we should make that mention.
Speaker 2: I know somebody's listening to this on Wednesday and there pissed off about the commercials every few minutes.
Speaker 1: Come join the Patreon commercial free. It's good shit. You were sad that I didn't allow you to be of that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because my finger was literally on it ready. I felt bad because a couple of weeks ago I kept missing the mark and said now I'm like, I'm not missing that shit anyway.
Speaker 1: All right. So the first Islamic prophecy of one hundred and one, the first one says the Muslim conquest of Jerusalem. The Muslims went from being persecuted by the Pagans of Mecca to fighting the two superpowers of the region, the Byzantines and the Sassanids. In the year six hundred and thirty seven, Jerusalem was captured by the Byzantines by the Muslims. This was done under the rule of Umar Ibin al Kada Bob, the second caliph of the Russiadan. That was a prophecy that Islam is a conquest religion. That was it a prophecy that they did that or was it more like a goal that they set said prophecies, I don't know. But that's the thing, isn't that the Like, that's the point that I'm always trying to make is that they're not prophecies, they're blueprints. Like every single time there it's always some kind of end of the world planning. And so just because you state what you're what what like what you plan to do in the future as far as conquesting this or taking over that or this person dying or something like that. It's like, Okay, that's not a divine prophecy. That's called a fucking plan.
Speaker 2: Right, And I think there's a distinct difference between a prophecy and a plan, you know. But let's see, maybe there's some that are like indisputably prophetic.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Number two, A plague will ravage the Muslims. In the year six hundred and thirty eight, a plague dubbed the Plague of am Wass or the plague of m was ravaged the Muslims in Syria and ended in tens of thousands of death. So that's one that was prophetic. When when was the religio this religion created? It was like four hun So how are they bringing up prophecies in six hundred and thirty eight if the thing happened before the prophecy was even written? Fascinating how that works?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of weird mostly.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if I can chime in on that. Allegedly, the Quran was all spoken by six point thirty two AD and then Muhammad died and then depending which account you believe, it was either written down right away or it was written down by six point fifty six, which is the end of the reign of Uthman. But there are no seventh century Qurans in existence today, so it's very possible that what they did write down was just you know, including recent history and pretending to backdate it, so that would make it a prophecy that came true. So nobody can know for sure, And I can't really find evidence of any more recent Islamic prophecies that have ever been made part of their religion. Seems to insist that no more prophecies can be made after the Quran, so most of them don't engage in any of that. That's at least what I've been able to find that's fair.
Speaker 2: And I mean, I'm sure there's like the the Ala Wide Muslims or the you know, the ones that are seen as like the Muslim mystics. I'm sure they've got their own variant of like a prophetic message of some type. But yeah, I would think for the vast majority of the Islamic world, because they call everybody of note a prophet like for instance, Adam and Eve like Adam, they call him the prophet Adam, every name that you could think of from the Old Testament is the prophet dot dot dot, And so it's like, did he prophesy at all?
Speaker 1: Are you just naming him that because you name him Jesus is a prophet to them, right, right?
Speaker 2: They think he was a prophet. They called Mohammad a prophet. Did he make prophecies or was he just like your guy?
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 9: Yeah, anyway, bring in allegedly he made prophecies and they came true, but there's not supposed to be any prophets after that. They're kind of different from the Mormons, I guess, who believe that prophecy is ongoing. But also there were no Christian prophets between Jesus and Mohammad. So Joseph Smith was called an American Mohammed when he appeared because he was claiming to be a prophet himself, kind of like Mohammad claim back in the day.
Speaker 1: I think they're just very successful drifters. I think they're just.
Speaker 10: Trying to right.
Speaker 9: There's a Wikipedia page just on the similarities between Joseph Smith and Mohammad uh military and polygamy and all kinds of other overlap.
Speaker 2: I believe this so so deeply honestly. And I mean you could look at what the Mormons did in Utah on the military conquest side, kind of rings of a similar fragrance if you will, to what the early Muslims did to their surrounding neighbors.
Speaker 1: Yep, that is that is a prophet spelled with an F and not a pH. Just want to throw that one out there.
Speaker 2: There you go, you don't find well, no, I'm not going to piss off people with that one. You're right moving on.
Speaker 1: The deceitful will be trusted and the trustworthy will be denied, the prophet said. Years of treachery will come over people, in which liars are believed and the truthful are denied, the deceitful are trusted, and the trustworthy are considered traders.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's a prophecy here. I think that's humans being humans.
Speaker 1: But all right, the hour, the hour, I guess the end the hour will not be established until a man passes near a grave and rolls on it wishing he was in it, and then they bring up the source. US suicide rates are the highest they've been since World War Two.
Speaker 2: That's the prophecy. Look at Japan's suicide rates a man rolling over a grave? Why is that immediately the United States? That wasn't even a country when that was written down. Okay, you see, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Here right Well, this is by rolling over a grave that's depressed and wants to be in it is like the hour. Bro What this is by proving islam dot com?
Speaker 13: Uh uh?
Speaker 1: The prophet said the hour will not begin until time passes quickly. So a year will be like a month, and a month will be like a week, and a week will be like a day, and a day will be like an hour, and an hour will will be like the burning of a braid of palm leaves.
Speaker 2: Anybody who's in their seventies right now will tell you that time only gets faster the older you get.
Speaker 1: What are we Okay? There will be thirty deceivers who gain a significant following and become a trial each claiming to be a prophet of God. Says. There have been many claimants to prophethood who have gained the following while causing many issues for the people, whether that be through deceit or causing harm to people. Some examples are muslima the liar Joseph Smith, Oh they don't like him. Oh, Shoko Ashahara and Muktar al Thack Coffee, all of them ending up ending up harming and killing many due to their actions. Shoko Ashahara causing the relatively recent Tokyo subway serenas attacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he was the blind guy who was just he led a cult and they tried to do a mass casualty event even though you know, not many people died because of it because they had piss poor planning and didn't understand that to make saren gas do what it needs to do and needs to be airborne, and they just didn't really somebody didn't give them the memo, which thank god, thank god, because that could have killed a lot more people. But yeah, that dude there, and he was also, oh dude, we should do an episode on that one his whole cult. He was a blind, overweight guy who was like claiming to be super enlightened. But when you look at the things he was teaching, it was like nobody in his cult thought that he was a fucking degenerate psychopath. Like not one person read the writing on the walls and it's like, all right, sure.
Speaker 1: Dude, I actually I feel bad for people like that. To be honest with you, there was this dude I went to high school with and he like crashed his motorcycle and he ended up, you know, he has to live in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Dude, dude went fucking bonkers.
Speaker 3: Literally.
Speaker 1: I went over to I think I went over to go buy weed from him one time or something like that. And he was a friend in high school, and you know, he didn't crash his motorcycle until after high school, which I you know, you can't keep track of everybody in a fucking grade of two thousand people. But anyway, so he wrecked his motorcycle, he's bound to a wheelchair for the rest of his life. And I went over to go buy weed from this one time, and dude, this guy was talking about how he is literally seeing visions from God, but he has to like say this this prayer and then he puts like a bandana over one eye and he's like trying to be I don't know, it's kind of fucking creepy, dude, But at that point, I'm just like, man, I'm just gonna go along with it. I just feel bad for the guy at the point. At this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know the guy you're talking about. And if I'm not mistaken, he was a really good artist. He was doing tattoos for a while, wasn't he.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he did a lot of his own tattoos. And you know, when people suffer something super traumatic, they cope with it in many different ways, right, And I'm not trying to be cold hearted to somebody who's going through some shit, right, But at a certain point it's best to wake up from the delusion.
Speaker 2: And I haven't heard from him in years. I hope that he's doing a lot better these days, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, he was one of the best weed dealers that I had for a while, but yeah, other than not. But anyway, the next one is the disappearance of religious knowledge. It says the prophet said that religious knowledge will be taken away by death of religious scholars. After the death of the scholars, people will take, people will take as their leader's ignorant persons who, when consulted, will give their verdict without knowledge, so they will go astray and will lead people astray. Says today, most of the scholars who stick to the texts of the classical scholars are reaching the end of their lives. It has become common, It has become calm and to look on the news and see that another one of these scholars has died due to health and complications from old age. There are literally people gonna die of scholars of not just the Islamic faith, the Christian faith, the Jewish faith, the everything faith that are in their thirties right now, and they're like making their presence known right off the rip. Wes Huff, who is a actual understood biblical scholar, is only like thirty two, and there's a lot of his contemporaries that like debate him on biblical things. And I know the Muslims have their version of it, so like, okay, oh, here's a here's one of the Oh. I don't know if it's a prophet prophecy became true, but it's definitely something that's going on. Children will treat their parents with disrespect, neglecting and insulting them. It says the prophet said, one of the signs of the hour is that the slave girl will give birth to her mistress and master.
Speaker 2: WHOA that's been happening since the beginning of time. That's why I was one of the ten Commandments honored mother and father because disrespectful ass kids will grow up to be disrespectful ass adults. That's not a not a fucking nuanced concept.
Speaker 1: Open sexual immortality will result in disease unknown to the people's predecessors. It says sexual immortality never appears among the people to such an extent that they commit it openly, but plagues and diseases that were never known among the predecessors will spread among them among them, So not reality but also immorality. Sorry, Rome had massive orgies, sodom and gomorrah. Like yeah, again, I don't maybe I'm not trying to just call this shit out here, but like it sounds kind of silly out loud one hundred and one that came true.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, okay, once again, it's kind of making bold statements that were obviously true anydamn way.
Speaker 1: Oh, literacy will become widespread God forbid. Wow? Wow. Who could have ever predicted that one day the education of the world would go up a tick? Yeah, I mean we don't have to read all of these sudden death will increase.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got like sixty two messages we haven't read yet, so go ahead.
Speaker 1: Sam sorry, I had I saw your your hand was up. I just want to read a couple more of those. What what you got there? Brother? Uh?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: It's just to go back to the Japanese cult UH Shoko a Shahara, the leader of it, him and his top cult members that that was also the leader of their own personal sex. Keep in mind there was over one thousand members of set cult, and a lot of them were actually jack A lot of the Japanese Uh, I wouldn't say, like some of the best lawyers, junior lawyers that graduated like their top universities, because a lot of his UH cult members were university students. Him uh so Shoko Oshah and uh his top advisors or cult members or whatever the fuck you want to call him. They all got executed in twenty eighteen, and I feel like the is a better place because of it.
Speaker 1: No doubt.
Speaker 2: And I mean to that point, college kids are really easy to to, you know, impression upon me. Look at any college campus where like Charlie Kirk will go and do a conversation with people and you just or Crowder will go out and just try to have very normal conversation with people. In these college kids that are just regurgitating whatever the fuck their socialist professors have told them.
Speaker 1: They go way, way off the deep end.
Speaker 2: And it's not until like a decade later, when that college kid is like paying their own bills and paying their own taxes, that they all of a sudden realized, wait a minute, I was kind of brainwashed a bit. And then you have the others that never learned that, and then they end up working at Starbucks or a master's degree.
Speaker 1: So, I mean it's a part of it for sure.
Speaker 5: I mean, you, me, you and I we were pretty much brainwashed. You get the boot Camp that shit was brainwashing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, But there is brainwashing for a positive purpose, and there's brainwashing for you know, evil purposes. BWAU. For a positive purpose, what's an example, I.
Speaker 2: Would honestly say, and I've said this before as a matter of fact, boot camp is in a form of brainwashing, okay, and there's a reason behind it. You get dudes and females from all walks of life.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Some of them grew up very charmed. Some of them grew up in south central Chicago, some grew up on a farm in Wyoming.
Speaker 1: You get them from all everywhere. Everywhere.
Speaker 2: Some of these young people have no ambition, no drive. They literally couldn't care less about if their shoes are tied the right way. Okay, and you have to get them all on the same sheet of music and make them productive, successful human beings so that they can be productive, successful marines or soldiers or whatever the case is. The Only way to do that is to break down the group to its absolute bare bones, make them all feel lower than dirt, and then build them up in the marine corps way, or in the army way, or whatever the case is.
Speaker 1: Overarching, that is a form of brainwashing, yes, but it is for a productive purpose.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 1: I guess so I can't really speak on that. But let's see everyone's favorite tranny said, Yo, guys, check out the brand new speed bumps my town got over the weekend. So a bunch of Trump and Elon protesters talking about as Smoky the Bear saying only you can resist racism and liars. Wow, yeah, well, I mean, you know, I see it.
Speaker 2: I could they could be speed bumps, you know, if they start doing that dumb shit of standing in the middle of traffic, which oh man, I don't. I hope I never find myself in that position to where there's like protesters in the middle of the crosswalk when the light turns green, because green means go.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm gonna say. You know, yeah, you kind of take that risk when you're protesting.
Speaker 2: You know, you played stupid games, you will win stupid prizes, and like, I'm not trying to play that game with them, but yeah, that's just how the cookie crumbles.
Speaker 4: But the.
Speaker 1: Guy that mows them down is the bad guy the fun Let's say that not all heroes wear capes, you know, jeez, honey badger. Good question says, what do y'all think about that fake ass space space launch with Katy Perry.
Speaker 2: Me and Jonathan I think have kind of different opinions on the real versus fakeness of it, but I will say the entire thing was laughable.
Speaker 1: We have different You believe it's real.
Speaker 2: I believe that like the blue Origin Dick rocket went up into the sky. Yeah, I don't believe they went to like space space. They went to like the lowest of low Earth orbit for six minutes. Like, Yeah, that's the thing you could do like that. That's been a thing for a little while now.
Speaker 1: And that contraption. I mean, sure, why not with the flimsy ass door like that? Would you let me ask you, would you get in that that fucking rocket or that space shuttle? Would you do that?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Like personally? Would I? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because I would love to go see what it's like to be in zero gravity for a bit.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't mean to question its stability going fucking high up and possibly being a little too brittle to make its way back down.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but I'm also not afraid to die. I mean, guns, get wild, dude.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: It is fucking Jacob bluepill Jacob. That's what we're gonna call him here from now on. Wait, why why?
Speaker 2: Why what am I doing?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 12: Bro?
Speaker 1: You want to get on a Jeff Bezos toy rocket and go to low Earth orbit with a flimsy ass fucking screen door to keep you protected, and it's just gonna be no big deal.
Speaker 2: They weren't like in the vacuum of space. They were in like low Earth orbit. Like I don't know, like I said, maybe I'm just talking out of my ass here. I haven't done all the research into it. What I did see was Katie Perry being the cringiest fucking person humanly possible about the whole experience. And I haven't looked at the flimsiness of the door. I haven't looked at the I've heard people say that the windows were just screens.
Speaker 1: It's very possible. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I haven't done any research into that yet. I I you know, it just kind of is what it is.
Speaker 1: The entire thing was just a giant flex of look how rich and like, you know we are and we could do what the fuck we want kind of thing, and the Internet is skull dragging all of them as a result, which makes me happy. So I don't know that was this fake? As the what's Captain Kirk's real name from Star Trek? Super old guy? You would know him if you saw Hu Shatner, dude, William Shatner, Yeah, yeah, yeah. He went up what was that like last year, year before some like that, and he was talking about dude, it's all fucking fake.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it. I don't know. I don't believe space is fake.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm not even I'm not even saying because space is fake, I don't know what the fuck space is. But just I don't buy it. I just don't buy any of that, Okay. I mean again, that's just from a personal standpoint. Anytime something goes up in the sky and claims it's going to space or CLA claims it's going to the Moon, I have a lot of questions because why I like this.
Speaker 2: In twenty fifteen or twenty sixteen, porn Hub was about to fund the one billion dollar zero gravity space shoot. They were gonna do an intergalactic porn movie in zero gravity, and they were like front loading and all these things. Now they didn't do it, not because of lack of ability, but because the actors wouldn't sign the waivers to do this and all this shit. My point is, if porn Hub could make a space travel happen, you're telling me Amazon couldn't.
Speaker 1: Dude, I look at the spectacle of it. You have just Jeff Bezos, who's looking more and more like Doctor Evil as the years go on. He sends up a dick rocket or should I say that's a long Johnson? Yeah, right, like literally straight out of an Austin Powers movie. And then we're we're sitting over here here believing actors and and entertainers like I don't know, I don't I just it smells of funk to me.
Speaker 2: I absolutely see why it is smelling a funk to you. And I'm not even necessarily disagreeing with that. I could see it because rich people be doing rich people shit, you know what I mean. There's gonna be I believe in our lifetime there's gonna be rich people try to get they ass to Mars, and when they come back with Martian shit and rock rocket rocks and samples and all this shit, there's gonna be people saying that it's all fake.
Speaker 1: And it's never gonna happen.
Speaker 2: We shall see, we shall see.
Speaker 1: It's one hundred percent never gonna happen. In my opinion, Jamie, what are your thoughts on this whole thing? Do you think that they went up to space? You think Jeff Bezos created a dick rocket, you know, for rich people to come back and say it. I think it's probably more likely that Bezos paid these people off to say that they went somewhere.
Speaker 2: These are all rich people. I mean, I'm not saying they're not as rich as him.
Speaker 1: Oh, because rich people don't want more money. That's never been a thing.
Speaker 2: Right, I see what you're saying here, But it's not like they had anything to gain from it, and then when they got back, none of them are being respected for it. They are all being drugged through the mud for it. So it's like, well they should be drug.
Speaker 1: Through the mud.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest. That was an absurd showmanship. The actors failed. They failed. They unziped that little thing.
Speaker 12: Their brains should have been sucked out of their head based on atmospheric pressure. Right, allegedly, I don't know. Like I said, I've said this last time I spoke on here. I'm an idiot. I have no idea, right right, I have no idea, But Jonathan, to count your argument normally, I'm on your side with all this bolognaw. That being said, NASA was fucking in space, Sorry for the language. They was in space with something flimsier than a flaccid seventy year old stealing their events.
Speaker 3: So it's gotta go one way the other with it. It's either hey, we've either never ever been to space.
Speaker 12: Or these UCI mamas could have been in lower atmospheric space.
Speaker 2: I see it as possible, you know, I think that, yes, they probably went to lower Earth orbit. Look at the dude that did the Red Bull jump. Look at what he was floating up in, and he was in not necessarily low earth orbit, but he was just below that.
Speaker 3: He was just below that.
Speaker 12: But also noticed he had equipment on. None of those brods had girls. Sorry girls had equipment on, but.
Speaker 2: They he also stepped out of the craft. Yeah, that's why he had to have the equipment on. But that's my point. Like a space suit that he was wearing, it's just material, it's just fabric It wasn't a rigid steel cage.
Speaker 1: He was walking around, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And I think the whole thing.
Speaker 12: I think again with just with space stuff, I think that's all. It's all digitized, fabricated and recreated.
Speaker 3: It couldn't have happened. Sure, But in all honesty, I don't know enough.
Speaker 12: But I know if you give me a camera, you see me with a phone right now, I'm thirty five years old. I should be able to work a phone. I'm big dumb, now you do somebody that's a celebrity who can't even write their own tweets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And also allegedly Katy Perry was singing in space and she's the first person to do that. So but yeah, here a not as home to tune to himself. Calm your ass down, Katy Perry, look at this. Look at this fucking te problem.
Speaker 3: Just take a bounce house.
Speaker 1: Straight up, I don't do It's made out of metal or plastic or whatever. It's a picture, bro, It's made out of bullshit, is really what it's made out of?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Well private Hija Johnson?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, uh dick and came down in the head.
Speaker 1: You know it'd be like that and whatever. Reverse circumcision, baby, I get no, that was a circumcised dick, that for sure was circumcised. No, but whenever they came back all so it was left was just the foreskin.
Speaker 2: Enough said cells dude, Like, we're not even shrying here. The jokes literally right themselves at these focks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, any seriously, Stephanie, what's up. Good to see you here, dude.
Speaker 14: Good evening, ladies and gents. I just wanted to point out I thought it was a little bit suspicious that when they did the three sixty camera drone shot when the phallic spacecraft was landing, I didn't see any and again they they maybe they didn't show everything, but I didn't see any ambulance, you know, firefighters, any medical personnel or anything along those lines that would I would think that you would need that just in case something goes. It was just a bunch of trucks and Jeff Bezos. So I thought it was a little sus.
Speaker 2: I mean, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: That picture. We just had hit firefighters that were near it.
Speaker 2: But I mean, especially if you had camera like on the inhabitants of the craft the entire time, and you knew that as they were landing they were all safe and they were good, maybe you didn't need first responders to be the ones to jump in there. I don't. I don't know standard protocol with that kind of thing, you know, But to your point, that could be that could be a point of suspicion for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I don't know it. Just like I said, I haven't really looked enough into it. Honestly, whenever I saw it, I thought it was a meme. Like I thought it was a joke that Katie Perry is going to space and Jeff Bezos is dick Rocket. But allegedly it happened.
Speaker 2: And leave it to the left leaning celebrities out there, the ones that are all die hard screaming far left retards to go on and say people can't buy eggs and you're going up to space.
Speaker 1: The same chick, by the way, that was.
Speaker 2: Going on and on about whatever ridictus rhetoric the far left needs to spit out next. And it's like, so, you're just jealous that you weren't invited to the party, is all I'm hearing you, miss multimillionaire actors can't afford to buy eggs. No, I'm saying it for the people. Now you're saying it because you're jealous. You wish you were friends with Jeff Bezos's squeeze.
Speaker 1: That's all it is.
Speaker 2: That's all I hear anyway, is just jealousy. But I mean, I don't disagree with the statements. And again the fact that this is being equated to the new let them Eat Cake Katy Perry saying that you cannot experience the true connection to love until you go to space and experience it for yourself, that is being seen as the new Marie Antoinette statement of let them eat cake. Oh it makes me so happy, because fuck that bitch.
Speaker 1: Well checked this fake and super gay shit right now.
Speaker 2: It's a dick rocket. I think we can say that it's pretty gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see this all right, Why is Katy Perry trying to look like Atry hepburn and that ship this rocket inseminating and it's itself into space.
Speaker 5: We're gonna teak it about plate.
Speaker 1: Watch them come out, dude, Look at Katie Perry.
Speaker 2: Look at this flower and look ezy. She comes down, and.
Speaker 3: Brother, what's with the fake tool? What's with the fake tool?
Speaker 1: Which tool? The day?
Speaker 12: If you watch the video, Jeff, they unzit the thing and then Bezos comes through with this dorky little orange hinge screw thing to pretend to release the tension.
Speaker 3: In the spaceship.
Speaker 1: Got no idea.
Speaker 3: Watch the video it should be in there right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the whole thing super sketch. I think we're gonna have to do a whole episode on it, just to really break it down. I know there's a lot of symbolism to be had for this, specifically with the badge, like the crest that all of the uh, all of the astronauts. I guess we're gonna call them.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, we are not gonna call these bitches astronauts. Astronauts have to go through years of training to even have the possibility to be a part of a launch.
Speaker 1: No, I mean yeah, all the people in NASA that have been training for twenty five years, I'm sure they are very happy that Katie Perry got to go to space before they did. Right, Like we're talking.
Speaker 2: This dude's been in the Air Force, retired from there. This he's gone through these training and all this stuff and for a mission. Then these six celebrities are almost celebrities.
Speaker 1: Some of them.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of it before. To be honest with you, they get their shot because they got a rich boyfriend. Yeah no, I'm not going to diminish that by no, no, no, no, no, Let's call them uh joy Riders.
Speaker 1: Uh spirit animal? Does this? I asked the uh the Wasian eye test? Uh what does it? Does it?
Speaker 2: Does it accuracy you? Or does it smell like there's some fuck real foot here?
Speaker 4: I feel like they literally just watched they watched the Fantastic four movie from thirty two thousands, copied their uh suit, fantastic full looking ass space suit, and they did it fall for Cloud because the ain't no.
Speaker 5: Goddamn way they've made it. The fucking space they were in.
Speaker 4: I think they were like right at the same level as the ISS, and that ain't even techniqually in space. They're like two different, uh, two different layers from the actual space. So for Katie Perry to say that she's sang in space, uh no, bitch, you sang higher than people that then the Male High Club.
Speaker 5: Okay, wow.
Speaker 2: And I'm pretty sure the people on the ISS sang Happy Birthday to each other when they were stuck there for eighteen months.
Speaker 1: So oh yeah, again, that kind of.
Speaker 5: Made me wonder about that.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 15: They said they were only supposed to be there for a couple days, but they got straight up there.
Speaker 5: For like almost a year or whatever.
Speaker 15: If they went in and they was not and they went in before it was even anywhere near Christmas their mission, how come they had the fucking Santa Claus hat on fucking Christmas.
Speaker 5: It might be some country dumb ass, but one of the that dog don't hunt very true.
Speaker 2: There's been many a good cult member to bring that up as a matter of fact, And honestly, again, that doesn't exactly pass the bullshit test. Gonna be straight up, and I do believe space is real and the ISS is real, and even I have to say that. That is a very good point.
Speaker 4: But on top of that, Katie Perry, she is not an astronaut, and I agree with that you she should be more of a joy badder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boy, I would. I would classify that. And I don't feel that's a demeaning term. You went for a six minute ride or six minutes in zero grab, give or take, and then he came back. That doesn't it doesn't qualify you as an astronaut my personal, humble, non astronaut opinion. I know, I know, I'm saying that as somebody who's never been to Lower Earth or it. So maybe if I ever win, i'd have a different tune to be singing. But you know, I just it's like saying that just because you, uh, what's what's another one?
Speaker 1: Okay, That'd be like saying because you threw the first pitch in an MLB game that you're an MLB pitcher, Like I'm sorry, you're not.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 2: You got asked to do a thing one time. That doesn't make you a part of the fucking crew. Yeah, i'd give her an inning. I wouldn't say one pitch. I mean going up to if if it actually is for real, like it's more than ceremonial. You're still going up into allegedly space, it's lower orbit whatever. I know that there's a big debate on what actually is space. Here's the answer. Look around you. Every single thing is space. So you think that because you're on a planet, you're not in space. This fucking whole planet is in space, dude, So any I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think that it was all. I don't even know what the fuck to make of it, to be honest with you, I'm sure there's a lot of symbolism to it. Yeah, Like I said, we'll do a whole episode on that because I would like to do I would like to do a little bit more research on that.
Speaker 2: I'm looking this up now, so just so I understand here, the Red Bull jump, all right, the record one thousand and two I'm sorry, one hundred and twenty seven thousand, eight hundred and fifty two feet. Somebody with a calculator do that divided by five two hundred and eighty because I want to know how many miles from the Earth surface that was, because the ISS is like two hundred and fifty miles from the Earth surface. So I'm just curious how how much lower was the Red Bull jump than what these women went to, Just so we all understand here, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, well, Anthony said, it's crazy to me that Jews, Christians and Muslims want the apocalypse to happen. Like, sure, Ragnarok will come, but we trying to do everything we can to hold it off as long as possible. Oh for sure. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying like, yeah, bring it on. I'm also like, yeah, I mean that'd be kind of cool to have it happened. Why not, you know, I see it as completely out of my control. So instead of dreading it, you know, might as well just kind of make my peace with it.
Speaker 1: Glass f full kind of situation. Maybe, Yeah, White Boy Wizard said, growing up Mormon, I never want to see another motherfucking temple ever, Dude.
Speaker 2: I just went to the one in Baton Rouge. Of course I couldn't go inside of it because I'm not a Mormon at all. I will say the grounds were gorgeous and he had Old Morone with his trumpet at the top of it. But I'm just like, so this is this is what it is real life, and it's it's very symbolic. It almost looked like a Buddhist temple for a minute.
Speaker 1: But Tony said the uh. He said, Julian the Apostate was the last pagan Roman emperor in three sixty one to three sixty three, allegedly, and he tried to rebuild the Third Third Temple and failed. Christians took it as a good sign for Christianity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at least they knew that we had a couple more years to fuck around.
Speaker 1: So that's nice. Yeah, Jamie said, I'm with Chief Kify hate being sober. I heard that. That's awesome. Uh, let's just move on down. There is a couple of things that I did want to get to, but we can get to them here in a little bit. I mean, it's mainly about how Trump was trying to bring to the table as far as peace agreements for Russia and Ukraine on the one of the deals to try and end this war was that supposedly the Russians would be on board with ending the war as long as they can claim Crimea as their own. And uh, Zelensky said, fack off.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean they've had Crimea under their control since twenty fourteen, when they also boguard their way into that. So, I mean, and as Zelensky said, the war started with Crimea and it's gonna end with Crimea. Meanwhile, it's more like, look, you have four oblasty that are currently under Russian control.
Speaker 1: Youorried about that one?
Speaker 2: Like, I yeah, that whole situation is just gonna be It's going to continue to be messy, and then it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Go away eventually.
Speaker 2: Right now, dude, Jizha Ping is making some crazy claims. He basically threatened other countries on behalf of well not us. He's basically saying, like, all right, with these crazy tariffs and shit going on, we basically said ten percent across the board unless you're willing to come to the negotiation table. China just said that if you go to the negotiation table with America, we're not doing business with you anymore.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 2: And it's like okay, So they currently have riots in Beijing and all over China right now, and like it's it is not looking pretty for our boy Panda. He's a he needs to calm down before he loses his seat of power unless they're getting ready to have another Tianum and Square type situation, which could very well happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure. Oh, by the way, as I've found the date whenever you were trying to reference that the stars have moved and all that, so that you wouldn't technically have been a leo, you are right because according to sidereal, which is different from tropical astrology. So tropical astrology goes with the history of the placement of the stars in the sky, whereas sidereal or true sidereal is when you go outside and you look up in the sky and what you see right now, So that would be more accurate according to some people that being said, you wouldn't be a leo, you would technically be a cancer.
Speaker 2: Cancer, not a Gemini. Excuse me, but like that's my point, right if and I'm tropical versus siderial versus what have he and I.
Speaker 1: Would technically be in aries under the sideia astrology.
Speaker 2: Are we saying that the stars and their placement in the sky on the day and minute of your birth have an effect on you or do they not? Because if they do, then using the calendar that the ancient Greeks were using when they wrote it down doesn't apply to us today, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, so you would be more inclined to look into sidereal with that mentality, then.
Speaker 2: If we're going off of what's in the sky currently, yes, if we're looking at what was in the sky two thousand years ago and acting like that still plays the role for us today, then like, all right, I don't understand the line of thinking personally, that's all I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to each their own with that. I've heard some people say that they use their tropical astrology, which is the most common Western astrology is tropical. A lot of people will use that as their sun sign, and then the sidearial would be I think their moon sign or some shit.
Speaker 2: But to be honest, most people don't even know that it's shifted. Most people still think that if like a Leo, the sun was in the House of Leo on the day of your birth, except it wasn't, and it hasn't been for quite a few centuries now. But most people don't actually know that for some reason. They just go off of whatever the Internet tells them and just kind of rolls with it.
Speaker 1: And it's like, dude, a little a little bit of research would go such a long way for so many people. I guess the way that you would look at that, you know, if you're a Christian per se is that this was if I was born in the time of our Lord, that this would be my spiritual sign in the sky kind of thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, not necessarily, because I mean the Zoroastrians are doing astrology long before the Greeks did. They had their own version of the zodiacs, and they also shift it with time as the stars shift in the sky. The ancient minds did the same thing. They didn't just write it down one day and say this is etchton stone, this is how it is. This date to this date is only this forever right, Like things, things shift and adjust with time. For some reason, Greek horoscopes, which we would now call the pisces the leo to this somehow that just got etcht and stone, and people thought that this never changes, and I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: I don't understand it. Well, sure, everyone's favorite tranny said, I'm a virgo. I think that means I can fuck as much as I want want and keep my virginity or some shit.
Speaker 2: Oh God, the Blessed Mother alex forgot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, Muffy Vanderbilt, what a name said? Didn't Sagittarius change a while back? Like the dates move. I think I did hear something about that or did they add a new one? So the idea of them adding a new one is it's not new necessarily. I know within sidereal astrology, they include the astrological sign o fucus. That would be the thirteenth sign on a thirteen month calendar. You know, if you're dialing into that.
Speaker 2: Or is it actually a fucus?
Speaker 1: It's a fucus. I mean you could probably saying urinus or uranus, same deal. Okay, so I'm going to go with or fucus anyway. Yeah, ice cream pain job? Wow, pain job?
Speaker 5: That sounds ice cream paint job, I can't spell, my guy.
Speaker 2: Sounds like you gotta pay extra for that, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not judging. You're into whatever you're into. Brother, not gonna here you Sam.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but ice cream paint job, like the song, I.
Speaker 2: Know what you're getting at. But also, I feel like an ice cream pain job is something on the urban Dictionary.
Speaker 1: You probably just got to pay a hooker a little extra to make er do it. But you know, it's a thing.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's a thing.
Speaker 1: What is it called? Whenever a man likes being like beaten in pain?
Speaker 2: Sexuallyst Well, of course, well enjoys giving the pain a masacus enjoys receiving the pain.
Speaker 5: Well, they're just like how you have switches, you also have the one that can do both.
Speaker 1: So for sure, for sure, no judgment Sam. Anyway, Uh he said I'm a cancer and born in the Year of the Rabbit. I didn't know that until after I got two moon tattoos and an anchor. I've been tied to the water since birth, but my ass still drowned when the fat boy jumped and hit my ass during swim.
Speaker 2: Caall it do be like that, You get the fuck out the way man, the white.
Speaker 13: I literally just dropped and I broke surface. And as soon as I broke surface, the fat fuck lily fell on me. I knocked all the wind out of me and I blacked out. That is when I had my near death experience, one of at least scores.
Speaker 1: Shame on you for fat shaming. Fat is beautiful these days.
Speaker 2: No, dude, Now it's not ozempic killed it all that shit that Lizzo is beautiful too. And then it's like, well, then, okay, skinny lady, who's saying that Lizzo is also gorgeous. Why don't you go be like Lizzo? Well, and now all of a sudden, everybody's on ozempic because being being fat is no longer cool, and it wrote, well, it never really was.
Speaker 1: People legit got mad at Lizzo for losing weight. You know that.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I love Oh my god, I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it so much. It's like, you literally cannot please people.
Speaker 1: No, no, everybody wants the world to change.
Speaker 3: Oh god, a shame from the community. You remember that that?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because right, because she lost all that weight, losing weight, but you got marked.
Speaker 12: Everyone was like, now you're all about this and this. She's like, no, I'm just being healthy. And this is during the pandemic.
Speaker 2: How dare this person take care of themselves?
Speaker 1: You need to be fat so that you can make fat people feel better about themselves.
Speaker 2: Like bro, okay, sure that because that's what sells, right. But yeah, the Internet be Internet, and that is for.
Speaker 1: Facts, it do be, white boy Wizard said out here picking asparagus in the dark, listening to Yahoo's life is fucking golden.
Speaker 2: For you, white boy Wizard.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to hear it. You know where the term yahoo comes from? Did you know this about the people. I think it was people who who would who believed in the Bible, and they would call them yahoos like the non believers would call the Bible believers yahoo's. That's where the term comes from.
Speaker 2: I know that people in the North say yahoo. People in this house say yahoo.
Speaker 1: I know that much. Which one did? I say?
Speaker 2: You, being from Pennsylvania, have said yahoo since I've known you, and I'm never gonna correct you on it because that's just how it is. I say Yahoo, But I didn't know that it comes from something spiritual, to be honest with you. Yeah, it's like, you know, kind of just their old version of woo woo. I guess so it's like Christian woo woo.
Speaker 1: You know at that sint Tony said, I'm one hundred percent with Jacob on astrology. By the way, the Old Testament is against astrology. There are no good ways to predict the future.
Speaker 2: The Old Testament does say to use the stars to plan your calendars and seasons, but it doesn't say to base your life off the stars. It expressly talks about not doing that. Actually, so I'm with you for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: Cain Benny said, I can see Jacob's point. There is no way that everyone born the same time as me in the same town are all the same. No, that's not the point. That's not the It's it's kind of like maybe you might face a lot of the same challenges possibly, or there might be some of the same kind of growing pains, or maybe you I don't know. It's it's pretty indepth.
Speaker 2: Like I said, you hear that right?
Speaker 1: What's that out loud?
Speaker 2: You hear how that sounds?
Speaker 1: Right? Look, I I personally like astrology. I find it valuable. I'm not trying to stand on some kind of mountaintop and and sit here and preach to everybody about how astrology is so perfect. I don't know it yet. I will. I'm I'm in the process. I just began my journey towards understanding astrology today, and uh, we're gonna we're gonna make that work. Look, I already do the past life aggressions. May as well throw a little fucking astrology in there. At this point you just got to lean into all of it. Dude. Oh yeah, dude, yeah, I'll just become like Russell Brand pre Christian. I oh, okay, all right, he's not if you think he's a Christian, You're a fucking joke. But anyway, he's not a fucking Okay, I'm not having a conversation. I hope that he is.
Speaker 2: It's very possible all an act like Oh Jesus did right dropping that gospel album and everything like that. It's very possible that Russell Brand is doing this as a part of the act. I hope that it's genuine. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: As soon as he aligns him aligns himself with the Conservative Party, all of a sudden, he's a Christian, bro, Come.
Speaker 2: On, I think that one kind of led to the other. I could be wrong, fake and gay.
Speaker 1: Honey Badger said, not not Christians but him. I know what Honey Badger said. Only people to use and benefit from astrology are billionaires and people doing the dark arts. Other than that, it has no use other than escapegoat for people's fucked up personalities. I will say that that is definitely a thing. People will be like, well, you know me, I'm a scorpio and I will get you back, you know. You know, like, there are definitely people that fucking they take it to it. But that's with every single spiritual thing though, Like you can say that about every religion. Yeah right, I can.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing. People will use whatever to blame their like you said, fucked up personalities on X, Y or Z, rather than just taking ownership. You know me, I'm such an asparagus, no bitch, You're just a cunt. Like that's it, Like I'm sorry, like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah whatever, Okay, I see a comment, but I'm gonna read that one. Next Anthony said Libra in Western astrology, Aquarius and Veda astrology both fit for me. I like it. Every Leo is a great fit for me. I don't. I don't know. I don't really use that as a basis from a personality as I was learning about Leo, just because I don't know everybody's astrological sign. I just know that you are a Leo, and then I know you know, family members and shit like that. But whenever I was reading the typical characteristics in the traits of Leo's and I and I read it and I was like, dude, this is Jacob to a fucking tea, I guess crazy, and then very well maybe like I'm okay, But also again I don't base my whole personality off of that, it's an interesting and fun thing to look into for the lulls, right, Like I said, parlor trick.
Speaker 2: Kind of things, not something that I'm like, well, I'm a leo. That means I must do this, this, and this.
Speaker 1: It's written in the stores for me, like, no, funk off. Will you believe in like destiny and fate, don't you?
Speaker 2: I believe in free will and destiny at the same time for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, everyone's favorite tranny said, Jonathan opens up his mouth and Jesus crosses his name out of the book of Names.
Speaker 2: I don't know, We'll see Jonathan has time to change his opinions. And I mean, hey, who's to say that Jesus is the one crossing the names out?
Speaker 1: You know, he came to save everybody, So I mean maybe you know the oh I'm not gonna go there, No, not today. Uh zoom you zombie Raven said, uh Scorpio energy, all right it is. Do you use that as as a crutch though? That's what I want to know. Are you one of those people that's just like Scorpio you know what season it is, like, don't don't mess with me, you know kind of shit I don't think that you do that, but there are definitely people that they It's like they they they read the sum of the characteristics of a zodiac and they're like, you know what, I actually like that. I'm gonna start encompassing that. I'm like, come on, dude, just shut the fuck up, right go ahead, zombie.
Speaker 4: Oh what I said?
Speaker 6: Like, people meet me that are like really in that astrology and they're like, ah, I know you're signed right away. Apparently I give off very strong Scorpio energy vibes. But I will say that I definitely do have some certain traits of Scorpio, and Jacob totally the Leo, right, I feel.
Speaker 1: That same way. And I you know, I didn't know that you're a Scorpio, but you said it and kind of clicks in my mind. So I mean, but to be fair, I don't know enough about it. You could have said you were a fucking areas and I've been like, yep, you know, right, right, right right right? Uh White Bull Wizard said it is a plan. The uh they prophesy with hopes their plan goes perfectly. Okay, So back to the Islamic prophecies.
Speaker 2: We're like sixty messages behind so we're catching up, y'all.
Speaker 1: We're trying to trying to. There's too many memes you people, do you what do you mean you people? Yeah? You know what kind of people? People? Their third eye all the way open. Zombie said, I totally want to start a cult like Atlas Shrug style.
Speaker 2: Though, ooh oh, okay, okay, all since I looked into Atlass Shrug.
Speaker 6: All the most intelligent people globally that I like could do anything, like the highest like smartest people that can create anything, and then kidnap them.
Speaker 3: But like that's beside the point.
Speaker 2: But so they force eugenics on geniuses to make smarter people as a whole.
Speaker 6: They what they the whole premise of the movies are in the books is like they pretty much they are taking people that are free thinkers from a society and that are really intelligent and taking them to a new place to create like the most smart community possible. They can do anything, and like, aka kind of a cult.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that written by a COMMI though, I forget that. I have her face in my vision right now, but I can't think of her name. That's it, thank you?
Speaker 1: Rand?
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh okay, well look I'm not against smart people doing what is that their absolute highest potential. But I also believe in free will. I don't believe in forcing that kind of shit. And at that point, you're going to force eugenics. You're going to force only smart people can breathe with smart people and they'll make smart babies, and that will increase the overall IQ of humanity and that's good things.
Speaker 1: But also, like.
Speaker 6: You know, I mean, I wasn't saying like kidnapping people. I'm saying smart people go there and like become a part of the cult.
Speaker 5: That'd be legit.
Speaker 2: I feel like they have that right. They have societies and groups of like super high intelligent people that are doing this type of thing. But then we also would probably call them colts and have episodes about them.
Speaker 9: So hei, okay, to chime in a little bit. The book was originally going to be called The Strike, and it was about kind of a dystopian future where America's economy gets worse and worse and the movers and shakers just can't take it anymore, so they all start vanishing one by one out of the public eye, and they all end up in this sheltered place in Colorado or Utah underneath a big invisibility cloak. But they have this giant community there that's like a utopia by comparison, and they all just voluntarily go there one by one because they secretly inform each other about its existence. And it's like a thousand pages long. I read it about ten years ago.
Speaker 1: So the smart people section themselves often let the dumb people kill themselves, okay.
Speaker 9: They let the rest of the culture basically go to communism. It's not stated that explicitly, but that's kind of what it hints at. And it was written in nineteen fifty seven, and she lived until nineteen eighty two, and she was constantly predicting that, oh yeah, America is getting worse, it's turning more communists. She was born in nineteen oh five in Saint Petersburg and lived through the Russian Revolution and moved to America in the twenties that she became this hyper capitalists.
Speaker 1: She was anti commedy, my bad, my bad, Yeah, good things.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, hey, who knows, maybe the smart people will get together and just start their own community somewhere. That would be kind of dope.
Speaker 1: Who knows. Yeah.
Speaker 9: It was called Galt's gulch and people have been talking about doing something like that, but it's just never happened this whole time, and I think it's unlikely to happen. I wish it would, but it's probably not gonna.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, the smart people make their money off of taking advantage of the dumb people, and you can't do that if you section yourself away from the dumb people.
Speaker 1: So like, I, you know, I see the premise.
Speaker 2: I could also see why they would never do that, right, Like, bezos can't be a billionaire if he's living in a community with only other high intellect people.
Speaker 1: Unless it's like a breakaway civilization type thing. Yeah, yeah, I guess that's true. You know, like you're trying to advance your own little personal inner circle civilization, so much so that whenever the rest of the normies see you go up into space they called a UFO kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Zombie. You might be on to something here, Maybe that shit will take place in our lifetime.
Speaker 1: Who knows. Young Jamie, I don't think you're that young. You're probably my age. How old are you all to be living?
Speaker 3: No, So my thought is, what do you consider smart?
Speaker 12: Like I've met a lot of college kids that are you know, fucking went to these prestigious schools, but these kids can't change a tie.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I definitely don't put having a certain degree or even a doctorate to put.
Speaker 12: You as So when you put small people into community, what are you gonna with the criteria? Because you can spend your entire life thinking a fish is retarded because it can't climb a tree.
Speaker 1: Very good point. Uh right, you go off of like an IQ basis, you could give everybody a big test, kind of like an S A T and maybe like an as bab right, because it's not just book smart. They also have like physical smart things on that as well, and you take a certain score from that.
Speaker 12: But okay, so let's let's take this turn a little bit. You get a redneck, you get a college fucking graduate. The redneck can hunt. What can the college graduate can tell you math problems that that person's not gonna feed you.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna have to find geniuses that are well rounded in pretty much all regards. So it's gonna be a very small community.
Speaker 12: It's gonna well, it's gonna be a weird community, that's for sure. But like, if you do a breakaway civilization people, a bunch of Elon musks just running around.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I think about that, an entire city of Elon esque people. It's like, bro, that that would be weird.
Speaker 12: Isn't surrounded by the right things, right, He's surrounded by people who kind of again, and I'm not I don't care about the political stance of anybody. I'm just saying this man is a genius no matter how you look at it. Oh he had millions when he signed out. Cool, he made more just to work. Clear, Like he turned that and he flipped it like I've had one hundred dollars. I haven't turned it into two hundred thousand million dollars. Like this dude has like you, right, but like at the same time, like when people are like oh, like people with me, they're like, oh, you're you're pretty smart. I'm like, I didn't graduate high school. I dropped out like I was stupid.
Speaker 2: So it's intelligence versus smart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, it's the willingness to adapt.
Speaker 1: I mean, Silicon Valley already exists and that's not going overly well.
Speaker 2: Now California is doing big bad Yeah, but there's new Silicon Valley's popping up.
Speaker 1: You know, pretty much every state these days it seems.
Speaker 12: Like, well, Massachusetts has one for the pharmaceutical industry, and Massachusetts ain't doing so well.
Speaker 1: No, they are not.
Speaker 2: But then again, is that because their political figures have driven them into the ground, or is that because the state of Massachusetts as a whole has a lower IQ than other states. I personal don't believe that, you know what I mean. So it's like it's like a compounding issue.
Speaker 3: Honestly, it is very compounding.
Speaker 12: But there's I don't think there's any any chance in the future that there will ever ever be a civilization that is going to be like, all right, we're gonna take the smart people and put them here, because those smart people don't want to do hot work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you have to have somebody that's gonna, you know, do the work, do the manual labor, do the building, do the hunting. Somebody's got to work the cash register at the grocery store.
Speaker 12: In that time one he's going to build Tataria again, maybe, like you know what I mean. But that's the thing is, like you don't you don't get the guy who drew up the schematics and did all the architecture for those buildings.
Speaker 3: He's not building it, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, hell, Egypt needed slave labor to make their shit happen, you know, and so the rooms degree, So did all these people.
Speaker 12: Right, They needed some sort of forced labor, whether it's controlled, and as much as we all want to say it were slaves now we just hid it behind screens.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But once I mean once full automation comes, which I believe is probably right around the corner anyway, it might be a mood point that you would need, you would even need the peasants to be performing your your little things.
Speaker 2: AI and robots are going to take the place of the dumb labor force.
Speaker 1: You're right yet, But.
Speaker 12: Here's the That's the thing, though, is the people that are the richest, the people that can do mid level management, high level management, doctors, lawyers, all the prestigious positions are going to be filled with AI before manual labor.
Speaker 1: True, I could see them happening at the same time. What are your thoughts on the zombie? I see you shaking your head. You're in disagreeance. What are you tim in disagreement?
Speaker 6: Because Clone Alpha, for example, we just talked about this like clon Alpha and then optimist and the other one are all workforce workforce robots that are already coming out. I mean Elon's already putting out to twenty thousand, but the next one hundred thousand batches already has pre orders and those are for in house doing domesticated quote unquote work. And then Clone Alpha is supposed to be taking over all manual labor jobs. And the whole concept behind like them like wanting to go to this utopia is that everyone pulls their weight equally inside this shared community, but each person has their own intelligent like their own sector that they're really intelligent, like a famous composer or you know, a rocket scientist or this or that. Like each one of them has their own image like they're smart individually, but then they collectively bring to the table like all aspects of if you wanted to start a civilization, hide it, keep it alive, keep it going. All of these people have so much knowledge that they could pass on to the next generation, and like that's the whole thing is, like they're tired of trying to save humanity and so they decide that they want to go to a utopia where like smart people chilled with other smart people. And there's a lot of already like upper echelon groups that kind of like hub together, and like you know, they hold the big conventions and stuff for them to all talk about, you know, smart ideas, what can we do? And if you look at any of the you know, post aplocalyptic movies, nine times out of ten they try to take the smart people and take them somewhere because they all have an area of expertise that they want to survive. And so I mean it's not really far fetched to think about like wanting to keep the very intellectual people together group because they're a lot smarter than all of us in this chat right now, and they know a lot more than we do. We might all know common sense and how to work, but like any of us can solve like a quantum physics problem and a heartbeat and like do all this stuff?
Speaker 1: I can't. So oh, just like the movie, don't look up, remember, like the world was ending and so they went over to another planet. Didn't end very well for them. They got eaten by like fucking dinosaurs on Mars or whatever the fuck happened in that movie. But but yeah, there are people being the elected officials. Yeah, right, and but also at the same time, if you're smart, you would want to be in that kind of position, right, if you're trying to get to that level, to where you would be part of the crew to be able to get away, Like think about Like, dude, there's so many different think tanks. Like we've talked about a lot of different think tanks. What was that project twenty twenty five? Bullshit? That's a think tank, the World Economic Forum think tank. So you have these groupings of people that all get together and they're all trying to come up with some kind of plan. I can imagine a world where they would they would want to plan their escape if they bring upon bring upon the end times like nuclear war or something like that. Who knows, who knows. It's very possible that they're already doing it. Yeah, God is Love said, brainwashing to blindly fight banker wars may not be a productive purpose. I agree.
Speaker 2: You're talking about for military purposes. Yeah, no, no, no, I'm not saying brainwashing you to be a better soldier. I'm saying brainwashing you to be a productive human being. Because a lot of people enter boot camp that are not productive human beings, and they leave there at least being able to I'm not saying just follow orders, but like being able to push through because they have finally faced a little bit of grit and adversity. And some people came in there with that mentality, some people did not. It's about getting everybody to a base level and then building them back up in a positive way.
Speaker 1: But again, well that's why most people that join there in their teens.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you definitely want a younger, you know, force as far as that's concerned. Although the only well, I want to say, the only time the examples of when mid thirty year olds join the military, typically they do gangster shit. And like I've talked to drill instructors and drill sergeants and stuff, and you get some of those older guys who, like, you know, not some fresh out of high school kid, right, but you get a guy who's like thirty, who has been in the workforce or tried college already. If they are going to the military at that age, typically that means that they have no other options available to them, so they take it more serious in the rest and it's usually not a heard adjustment for them. But that's that's what I'm saying there is examples of brainwashing being done for positive reasons.
Speaker 1: But again, it's not to say the boot camp is only positive.
Speaker 2: There are tons of people that do not adapt well at all in boot camp and to the brainwashing and all that. So I mean there is a varying level to success for that.
Speaker 1: White boy Wizard said brainwashing for a positive purpose fed confirmed. Ah, there it is. I'm telling y'all, Jonathan's my handler.
Speaker 2: Yn't think that he's just the ou Wu guy, No, dude, he's the one reporting back to the three letter agency that we can't talk about here.
Speaker 1: And then the Asian persuasion said, hey, them fighting words. Dog eat and then and then says, eats crayon like a slimchym. I like it. God is Love said, the US hasn't thought a war to protect our freedom since the Revolutionary War.
Speaker 2: We could argue the Civil War be for the freedom of enslaved people, you know, but like, all right, yeah, I mean, well, the War of eighteen twelve, the British were coming over to retake us, and like we had to fight against that, and I mean there are some nuances to that, but to your point, yeah, most of the wars we fought, especially in the last century have not been to necessarily protect our freedom.
Speaker 1: I'm with you on that, Spirit Animal.
Speaker 16: Go ahead, sir, do I need a mind you they touched up boats and attacked down mainland in a yeah, nineteen forty one.
Speaker 1: But again that what they weren't trying to Well, yeah, they did attack mainland or Alaska, that's true.
Speaker 4: That was also the Jones. They also sunk all shit tankers off of Alaska too.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a good point, can't refute it.
Speaker 1: There was also that whole Gulf of Tonkin incident, which falselyag No I know, but that's it just goes to show that, you know, the war is it's never really what the fuck? It seems so like there's always a reason, there's always a direction. It's not necessarily even only always just protecting your land. It's almost like starting the fire because you want the war. War makes money, you know, I guess. So let's see here, God is Love said, flying pretty loose with the word space. Yeah, I agree as far as that low earth orbit kind of shit. Uh yeah, ice cream paint job or Samuel or Spirit Animal said, where can I sign to do a porno in a space video? In a space I d video or i'd video me fucking a twine tweet leak. What's that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: An alien for Star Wars sor eight there?
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus Christ, I thought you were trying to say twink.
Speaker 1: My bad. I don't know a man.
Speaker 2: No, listen, I'm not here to judge. All I'm saying is my eyes are ship. And at first glance, I thought that you misspelled twink. I didn't realize that a twight like Twilight is a alien from Star Wars.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't watch Star Wars, and you know, I can't get down.
Speaker 1: Look, Sam, if you happen to pay more attention to the dick and a porno than the other thing, than we're not judging by any means. That's just that's a you thing there, No dog, No, No, that's okay anyway, Luke, speaking of space? What up? Hey?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't know that.
Speaker 11: Also, uh, During World War two, New York experienced a lot of fights in the water, like literally within aysha eyesight of the shore by German you boats. They were thinking a bunch of shit out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'll give you that. Like World War two, we were being attacked.
Speaker 2: Fine, I'm saying that the majority of the wars that America has been involved with in the past century, you could say, really weren't anything about our freedoms. There are nuances, there are exceptions.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I never saw this, but God is Love said, Bezos' partner is not and has never been female. I looked up a picture because I know that he got divorced and his wife took half. She's a handsome braw bro. Look at this. Yeah, what she's fucking handsome? Wow?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That did he model the capsule off of his fucking head?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think he modeled off of her.
Speaker 2: Dick, could be wrong.
Speaker 1: He definitely takes it in the old poop hoole. Dude, there's no doubt about that. No judgment. You know, do what you do. But there, Yeah, he looks he looks like he he enjoys a little, a little antal punching.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that you're the one of the richest men on earth, and you you know, it's like it's like Macron, right, You're the leader of an entire nation and that's who who you're with. Like, I'm not gonna be a dick, not gonna be a dick guy, because I think she has one both of the people in question there, but like whatever, whatever, Okay, you know, like you could have been banging out Katy Perry. You could have stole her from Orlando Bloom with the amount of money you have, and she's objectively hot. Yes, I know she's a raging psychopath, but like you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But anyway, anyway, yeah, buddy, just trying to get through some of the meme jobs here a meme job, like I said, I think he got Palot extra famili. Oh that's right, yeah, Jamie said it so based on Yahweh as far as Yahoo or yah Yah, Yeah, how was I saying it? Yeahoo Yahoo. Yeah, it's like I made that joke and Bruce Almighty. Yeah, the believers in Yahweh were considered Yahoo's.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well that's what it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, myself a Yahoo from now on. Fuck yeah, Spirit animals said Jonathan, how do you feel about Sena getting the seventeenth seventeenth time title? We all know are all we need now is Orton at fifteen times. Triple H has been at fourteen times. Triple H is not gonna exceed that. Triple H. I think is definitely done with wrestling. Orton, Yeah, he's definitely yeah. Yeah, on the table.
Speaker 5: They bought him back, but he died.
Speaker 2: Sena's back in wrestling.
Speaker 1: He's the fucking WW champion right now. He just beat Kelly Rose.
Speaker 3: We believe in Joe Hendry everybody.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I think I don't like him, but I did think it failed out of Hollywood, and now he's ever since he went hardcore into the China thing.
Speaker 1: He leaned that way. Now he has to get back to his fan base of the people they get down with the WWE. I don't know, I don't. I don't think that he felled out of Hollywood. I think that a lot of the ship that he's in is actually pretty damn hilarious. Like Peacemaker was hilarious. I love that show, Ricky. I haven't seen that one yet.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you will piss yourself.
Speaker 2: So what I'm saying is that he was making millions and millions off of these movies where he's not putting his body into absolute turmoil and abuse, but somehow he just felt the call of the ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, I don't. Yeah, he signed up for he signed up for thirty six appearances, or they signed him for thirty six appearances, and so that's really it. I'm sure he just got a boatload of money. Oh and by the way, John Cena he turned heel for the first time in his career, So it's pretty it's pretty entertaining. I find it to be quite I would much rather heal John Cena than fucking the same old lame John Cena with the same old bullshit. So I think that it's pretty interesting. I do like how they have the Orton angle going on right now because Randy Orton in the most recent raw, which was last night, came in attacked John Cena, which I thought was pretty interesting. But anyway, I know that we don't have a huge wrestling fan base here, so I'm just leave it at that in hopes that I don't sound too much like a fucking dork. But that's okay, oh man.
Speaker 2: I mean, everybody likes their own version of soap operas, and yours is the WWE.
Speaker 1: And you're not alone there. You're not alone.
Speaker 2: There are tons of grown ass white dudes that like it as well.
Speaker 1: It's a thing. Oh, it's a full on male soap opera. I don't want to say mail. There's a lot of women that fuck with wrestling too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they fuck with it for different reason. And they fuck with it because they're watching oiled up, jocked up muscle guys wrap around each other and do basically homo erotic things like that's their jam, which again I'm not.
Speaker 1: I get it. I think they like the soap opera portion of it as well, And I mean, it's all you know, it's it's just another TV show. I love it. I think that you know, a lot of women probably love it for the same reason I do.
Speaker 2: Zombie go for it.
Speaker 1: I know that you're a fan. I'm a fan. I have been read with wrestling.
Speaker 6: I absolutely love wrestling.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 6: I'm watching it since I was a kid. Like it has nothing to do with them being oiled up exeph Randy Orton.
Speaker 1: I knew you were going to be a fan of Randy Orton. It makes sense. Okay.
Speaker 6: First of all, Randy Orton is amazing, so like whatever, But no, I actually I like the drama in my life. I like the whole drama of it, like the back stories. I know them all, like it's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, and it's gotten a hundred times better ever since Vincent. Vince McMahon's not a part.
Speaker 2: Of it anymore like Ripley.
Speaker 1: But that's for my own reasons. You know, it's not because she's a really good wrestler. I can assure you you're also not a wrestling fan, so you wouldn't appreciate hot. But real Ripley is a badass also so hot. You know what, I actually I'm questioning your sexuality if you think she's the hottest stuff, I'm being real with you. I I'm the that is a handsome broad what no son, No bro? She could literally beat all of our asses that are in this chat right now and do it with an Adam's apple, like one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Well, personally, I would go toe to toe and see who came out.
Speaker 1: On top on that one. But also Mommy's always on top. Well, but I guess maybe.
Speaker 2: But I'm not even saying she's the hottest. I'm saying she is hot because maybe, Hey, what can I say? I like emo chicks, it's a part of it.
Speaker 1: I just want to throw this out there, and I say this about all steroided females, shy, gigantic glitteruses have to be right like huge, like many dick if you are if dude, have you ever seen the porno with China? Yeah, oh my god, that thing would punch you in the gut.
Speaker 2: You're you're not You're not speaking incorrect statements here, sir. I will give you your flowers on that.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it's a bad thing, you know. It just adds a little character. Yeah, I guess. Eh. I mean everybody has, you know, their their favorite. Now I'm not gonna go there anyway.
Speaker 2: The muscled up chicks. But yeah, as far as that goes, she's hot.
Speaker 1: She do got a donk on her though. My god, I feel like you.
Speaker 2: Have to find me a girl that squats, that doesn't have an ass, and I'll show you a liar.
Speaker 1: Becky Lynch has the flattest ass I've ever seen in my life. I don't believe she's squat. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Have you not seen Charlotte. That bitch is a two by four. It's run straight back.
Speaker 1: To legs and the In WrestleMania we were watching her. She couldn't even fill out her pants like her her little like ring attire. She couldn't fill it out and they were. They were like, say, small had no cheeks whatsoever. It's like straight up Miley Cyrus, Yes, exactly, like.
Speaker 2: Chicken cutlets on his zip block.
Speaker 15: Bro.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for the front button to pop out because them things were loose on her like it was. I was like, Charlotte, fucking do a squat or something like, go eat a cheeseburger. Like it's it's not a good look to be that damn skinny. Like, first of all, she's like six foot something okay, and she's like one hundred and twenty pounds.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, why are they trying to make her do body slams and get thrown around? Well, I guess she'd be easy to pick up and throw like thinking about that out loud.
Speaker 1: Actually, she's also Rick Clair's daughter, and so there's that whole wrestling connection, I guess. So yeah, sure, Jamie, your thoughts, sir, You watch wrestling, you like wrestling?
Speaker 12: Oh dude, I'm not a nerd with it. My homeboy watches it and he's like, oh, you're gonna watch it. It's kind of like the UFC, And I'm like, no, no, no, no, Like I liked it back in the day. But no, I totally nerded out WrestleMania Weekend. Was that Grande Americano?
Speaker 1: Uh huh, Yeah, you mean not Chad Gable.
Speaker 3: Not Chad Gable. That's not Chad Gable. There's no evidence showed the tattoo on his net. No, it's not really. That's fake news. That's you watch too much CNN.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what what is it You're you're looking for similarity? Is that word? You're looking for something that's not there, Jacob, Yeah, you're Jim.
Speaker 12: Carrey in twenty three. You're just trying to find the number that's that's that's not him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I'll tell you one thing. You've never seen them. You never seen both of them in the same room.
Speaker 3: No, never, They don't exist together.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you. With WWE, there's like six Ray Mysterios that could be true. I personally believe that he kills people. So there's a lot of Lucha Libre wrestlers that wear masks. But yeah, if those are all Ray Mysterios, the actor himself that's portraying Ray Masterio, I think there's like multiple of them. They just change him up every so often. He's like five.
Speaker 3: Ye I've heard that.
Speaker 4: No, you say you're not getting Sincata mixed up because there's been like five differents in cars. But there's a Raymas Steel. But before that he was in w CW as Raimathsterio Junior.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, where multiple people play his character.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's just contacts in a mask. Find me a short hispanic dude that's ripped.
Speaker 1: You ever seen his tattoos?
Speaker 5: He has like a huge back tattoos since six the same guy.
Speaker 1: Did we forget that airbrushing is a thing? Like you can't airbrush on ink? My bad?
Speaker 2: I thought this was a show.
Speaker 1: I feel like it would come off if you're sweating in russ slinging to each other.
Speaker 3: You have to think about it.
Speaker 12: They did that with Undertaker. Yeah, they did that with Undertaking when he wore the mask.
Speaker 6: Yeh uh.
Speaker 3: What's that girl? Ria Ripley? No you you want to sign me up? Alexa Bliss live.
Speaker 1: Morgan Live, Yes all day?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want the girl that will stab me while I'm sleeping.
Speaker 5: Oh so you, me and the same sum all have the same type of taste in women. Bahit and sand what's the name.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna google this chick because I live.
Speaker 1: Morgan l I V Morgan, dude, Live Morgan on the go. Dog.
Speaker 3: She's pretty, she's she's a leader or something before.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's totally fucking batchit crazy too, which I think is awesome.
Speaker 3: No, batchit crazy. You're talking to Alexa Bliss.
Speaker 1: Alex wants to be Live Morgan. I think.
Speaker 3: I think live. I think it's the other way around. I respectfully disagree on that because she was with Bray Wyatt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's a good point. I I yeah, I know that Alexa Bliss has been wrestling a lot longer than Live Morgan, But Alexa Bliss, she just she's too danger for me. Dog.
Speaker 5: Sorry, you know how liv Morgan actually got into the business.
Speaker 1: Sucking dick, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, she.
Speaker 5: Started out as a Hooters way as a Hooters general manager.
Speaker 1: And she was with ens Oh she was with Enzo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was with Enzo Amoy.
Speaker 4: He cheated on her and I uh with another vestler, and I'm like, don't how I first off, he cheated on her in the day, But how are you.
Speaker 5: Gonna how are you gonna fuck that up? That's a baddie dog.
Speaker 1: Jokes right themselves, y'all. That's all I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, brother, man are dumb, Like we're dumb.
Speaker 2: That's it knocking a knock.
Speaker 1: You go from being a Hooters girl to being one of the top w W female Like, yo, hey, good for you. I mean, look, hot women get like hot jobs sometimes. I mean, try getting a four hundred pound couch potato to go waitress over at Hooter. Although Hooters I feel like they've been lowering the standard a lot. Oh they're about to. They're about to go away for good. It's a shame. I love me some smoke wouse and they just go bankrupt and they're closing down a bunch of locations.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised if in the next decade Hooters is a completely foregone afterthought.
Speaker 1: Dude, Twin Peaks Killed.
Speaker 3: It is that the Irish club?
Speaker 1: Uh, it's they were like the killed Tilted Kilt. I actually really like tilta Killed. It didn't last in Gonzales that long though.
Speaker 2: No, because look I don't I'm not gonna say anything rude. Set it on ice whenever. If you bring in the openers right that you open a new location and you have like your traveling waitresses and managers that go from location to location. They're usually cream of the crop as far as the eye appeal goes. Once you leave and you're left with whatever the local population can produce, and all of the good looking chicks from that population that are willing to work in that type of environment are already employed at Hooters and Twin Peaks.
Speaker 1: That's like two exits down interstate from where you're at. It's a Again, I'm not trying to be rude.
Speaker 2: This location was a mile down the road from one of these sleaziest strip clubs in three parishes, affectionately known as the Dirty Thirty.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Crazy Horse.
Speaker 2: You know, actually it's the Gold Club these days because they.
Speaker 1: Changed nats, right.
Speaker 2: But my point is, you know, you look at the Penthouse in Baton Rouge as opposed to the Dirty Thirty, you could see a clear drop off of caliber. It's all I'm saying, not trying to be a dick, but like, you know, so when you look at Twin Peaks and Hooters that are like next to each other, just a couple eggsits down and then you see tilta kilt and it's like, you know, I wonder why nobody's coming here.
Speaker 1: I remember there being a strip club. I don't know if this is a Louisiana thing, but their catchphrase was curiosity didn't kill the cat, Curiosity helped find the cat. Do you remember hearing that? No, it sounds like that was like on the radio. Oh man, that was one of the only that was a full nude strip club that was just over the border into Mississippi, and it was a yeah, that was cool.
Speaker 2: You want to talk about a shit show, But I mean, what do you expect the full nude strip club in the backwoods of Mississippi?
Speaker 1: Like you're getting what you expect, you know, Yeah, yeah, good luck with that, You're I mean, you go in the back, you pay an extra twenty bucks, and you're getting your carrot peeled all day. Dude.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, was byob you can bring a whole cool or full of liquor in there. That wasn't that was fine.
Speaker 1: It was just oh god, d you know, you know, dude, there was a time when so me and Hat hat is my my original co host, but before the show was ever created, we went down to New Orleans for Marti Gras one time and we went into one of those strip clubs where you pay for a drink and you get to go in there. It was like twenty bucks for the drink, but then you got to sit in right, And so we go in there. We're already shit faced by the time we get in there, right, but Hat is like overly excited about this. I personally, I don't. I don't really, I don't get it. Whenever it comes to strip clubs, it's it's a it's a tease.
Speaker 3: To me.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't like looking at what I can't touch. So that's that's not a me thing, bud. So we went in there, dude, Hat was all fucking liquored up. This girl. She goes up to him and she literally turns him around, takes his belt off, bends him over, and starts spanking him. And Hat was like, I canna enjoy. And I was like, bro, that's that's a weird thing to enjoy. Like, what's what's going on here, buddy. We talked about that earlier. Some people like giving the pain. Some people like receiving the look. I'm not gonna yuck your you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's just uh yeah no, but I'm with you. Strip clubs were fun when I was a younger, degenerate.
Speaker 1: But these days it's just I don't know. I don't see the appeal honestly, And you know, there's a lot unfortunately, a lot of the young ladies in there have had drug problems or currently do have drug problems, and that's yeah, I don't want to be a part of that.
Speaker 2: I will say, it depends though. There's some like for instance, there's a spot for any Marines that have ever been stationed on the East coast. Right out in Le June, there's this spot called Toby's Right, And this is probably the nastiest club I would argue, possibly in existence. Like you walk in, you get a smell of seafood and badger sil right off the rib. Right before I left, they had brought back the peg leg.
Speaker 1: That was a big drawl.
Speaker 2: They had a midget for a while. Uh, it's it's it's exactly what you would expect to have outside of a Marine Corps base, as is proper.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jacob, shame on you for using the word midget.
Speaker 2: It's her words, not mine.
Speaker 1: It's her words not mine. It's leprechaun. Okay, you just just get she was Hispanic.
Speaker 2: He want no leprechaun on that, but so maybe like a Mexican jumping bean or something.
Speaker 1: I forget what her name was. This was Mexican jumping bean. That is crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's been years, but yeah, Toby's last I heard was still in operation. And it's not like you would go there for the like to get your rocks off. You're going there to watch like a fucking real life freak show. And you know, you get what you paid for throwing a bearded lady baby. Oh god, oh god, I'm sure there's a bearded lady at a strip club.
Speaker 1: Somewhere, just the hairyest of nipples. Anyway, let's get back to somewhat of a sense of reality here. Uh roast. Yeah, that's the dark corners of this reality though, which shouldn't be talked about too much. Rose Chaos said, Hey, totally random, but y'all should consider starting a cult of conspiracy discord so that all the good cult members can stay in touch every day.
Speaker 2: We have been approached by a couple of y'all about starting a discord. We may actually just need to do it. You know, I don't even know what all goes into it. I'm sure it's as simple as just setting up an account and putting a link out there.
Speaker 1: We used to have we used to have one, and what was his name that was running it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no no. Not a telegram A discal telegram. Yeah, yeah, well, telegram discord basically the same thing, aren't they as far as just chat groups?
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know, I don't know, but I wrote it down.
Speaker 1: We're gonna put a pin in that one out and find some more information out y'all, so stand by, we very well may have a coeoc discord here soon. Okay. Spirit Animal said, the medieval the medieval peasants had more days off than we do these days days off as in holidays, because holidays and were predominantly the only days off. Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 2: But I mean, if you look at it, the way they operated, like every feast day for every saint was a holiday, and they have like fuck ten of those a month. So, I mean, you know, I feel that.
Speaker 1: The white boy Wizard said, speak for yourself, zombie. I got an IQ of sixteen double digits. I'm a motherfucking genius. I love it.
Speaker 2: Oh, man, bar down, we are in the chat. Holy shit?
Speaker 1: Were you at?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: I got like twelve. We're really coming close. I can't believe we're actually this close to getting down to the bottom of the chat. God is Love said. If you think we were actually fighting the Nazis and World War Two, you have not done your research. We were the Nazis, funded the Nazis, and took in the Nazis afterward. That's a Jacob thing.
Speaker 2: There's tons of World War Two veterans that fought in Europe that were killing Nazis that would argue against that point. But I think the point you're trying to make would be like Granddad Bush, who helped fund the Nazi Party in the beginning. So when you say like we, do you mean the government of WE or do you mean the soldiers on the front line of we? Because those sometimes are very different conversations.
Speaker 1: And I get that probably the government. I mean, anytime anytime Russia goes to war, we're not blaming it on their citizens. No, no, we're not. You just got stuck in like a knife hand pose, which is hilarious. All right, I think we may have lost Jacob. I don't know what happened there. Anyway, We'll continue down on the list here. Spear Danel said, I'm too sober for this shit. Help. Oh that's what you were talking about as far as your medicine goes.
Speaker 5: But no, I didn't have madsones. But I just got the last bit of my dad's out of the vate. Oh I'm still too sober, but y'all need to play for me.
Speaker 1: Oh God, prayers, sir, prayers, God is love, said, I was in the It was in the clause for Johnson in his contract when he sold his soul. You know what's funny is is that actually what happened is is that, you know, if you're keeping up with the storyline, he allegedly sold his soul to the Rock, which does make sense. So I don't know, maybe they're kind of putting it out there in the open, you know, just to see if people will catch on to it, like, oh yeah, this is all illuminati, this is all sacrifice, is all selling your soul. But meanwhile, that's probably what they're doing, right, Like anybody that gets that high up, making that much money, has that high of a pedestal to be able to stand on and and do whatever they get across, whatever message they want to get across. That's probably that's probably true, which is, which is interesting because most of the people are looking at it and being like, oh, this is just the show, and nobody's like this might actually be for real. So I don't know. Maybe they're making a mockery out of it, which is probably what they're doing, because if you watch you know WW or anything like that, you'll notice that they do use a lot of symbolism obviously, but a lot of the symbolism from like theme music and attire and all of the imagery that comes on the Titan tron for all of the walk down music and stuff like that. And I don't know, I think that there's probably something to it. Oh Jacob is back. How about that? Mm mmmm oh White Boy Wizard said we love you dork ww or not thank you, White boy Wizard. I appreciate that. Sir Um Spirit Animal said, or Orton is also a marine. He played in the marine? Was he actually? I don't think he was actually a marine though, was he?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: So Orton was supposed to play in the marine.
Speaker 4: He was going to be they were his fush pick before uh Sena, but the United States Marine Corps said, fuck that, No, he can't. Orton was a marine, but he is no longer considered marine. He got a discal discharge. He went a wall two or three times, if I'm not mistaken, h but there is there's a picture in the med bay, a medical on Pairs Island, a picture of three millions. One is being carried between two millions, and the one that's being carried like that had one millions can on both sides with a pistol. I don't know how true it is, but I uh hired like he was a staff n c O who I was talked to and everything said yeah, you know that that was or I'm like, wait what, And it kind of looked like him, but at the same time, from the anglic it could just be like any other angry, pissed off white guy in the fucking desert.
Speaker 5: He's being shot at.
Speaker 4: So I honestly think it probably isn't him, but it would be kind of cool to know that Orton did throw some bullets down range.
Speaker 1: It says right here, Yes, Randy Orton served in the US Marine Corps after graduating high school, but received a bad conduct discharge after going a wall and disobeying and huh never knew that interesting. God is Love said nothing wrong with the bye dudes who wrestle or the bye dudes who watch them. We accept you. I get it, like trust me if I it's just that I grew up watching it, so it's kind of ingrained within me to continue watching it. I love it for what it is. But if I was just to start it as a thirty four year old man, I could understand why you could make make an argument for it being gay because dude, they're oiled up, they're all in underwear.
Speaker 9: I get it.
Speaker 1: I totally get it. Yeah, especially some of the some of the grappling moves that they be doing, and some of the pens are Yeah, I get it. You know they're pinning their legs back behind their head whenever they go and pin them. It's kind of weird. I do understand that that that viewpoint, Jacob, you got everything all right over there, sir Up, he lost his voice. Such a shame. Cannot hear you, sir, son of a bauch. We figure it out anyhow. Jamie said, did you guys listen to Dave Smith the Douglas Murray?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I haven't. Oh Dave Smith the.
Speaker 6: What was it?
Speaker 1: He's an anti flat earther.
Speaker 12: I think he's the comedian who is a political commentator. He's on PS mulgan all the time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I actually did listen to a large portion of that because I heard that that's right, the Douglas Murray's like British or some shit, right. Yeah, yeah, I listened to a little bit of it. Yeah, I didn't really, I didn't care for his talking points. I actually agreed with Dave Smith a lot more than that other guy. I think that that guy is a fucking smug, douchebag that thinks that only the only the historical people who went to fucking Yale or or who are studied.
Speaker 3: Up on that kind of a cult, right, that's kind of a cult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that and that's the problem. He's saying that only qualified people should be talking about these qualified you know, concepts and talking points. He's saying that the average Joe shouldn't be able to get in front of a microphone and be able to have an opinion on it. And what Dave was saying, He's like, well, I mean here's a problem. The problem is is that the so called experts have lied a lot, right, and the history has lied a lot, And so if you're going along with what the experts are saying all the time. It's not going to lead you to a place of absolute truth. It's kind of like, you know, we've been lied to so many damn times. That's why people are more open to listening to, you know, a podcaster or a YouTuber or something like that, because the experts guided us in the very wrong direction just four years ago. Like, and that's only one of these.
Speaker 3: During that podcast, they didn't bring up Flint gibble.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't stand flint fucking gibble, dude, Like, no, what.
Speaker 12: He brought that up to? That man was like you're wrong. And then like every site like what was that thing that I just saw the other day online? That the Paraga theory. I can't even fucking God damn it. I wish my English was good. Paraga theorem? Yeah, I can't say the word theorem. Uh, packet they and theorem.
Speaker 1: The guy that did phthagorin theorem.
Speaker 3: Yes, sorry, Boston Public Schools. What do you want from me?
Speaker 12: Right that they're saying that was invented a thousand years and it's proven on a stone tablet a thousand years before Pythago theorist.
Speaker 3: I kids, Jesus, I wish I didn't talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's like an.
Speaker 12: Actual thing where it's like that was a thout that was discovered a thousand years before his thesis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't get the opportunity to listen to the entire debate. I listened to like maybe the first thirty or forty minutes of it, and then you know, life kind of got in the way. I would like to go back and listen to it. But the problem is is that I just can't stand people who claim themselves to be experts. Whenever you know, you don't, you don't question anything like and so that's and I get it. There's a there's a there's a place for those people. Those are called historians, those are called you know, scientists or whatever. You wanna try and make your claim based on history, based on science. Sure, But the problem is is that history and science a lot. I'm not saying all of it. I'm not even saying the majority of it. I'm saying there has been a percentage of it to where the so called experts all came together and agreed that COVID vaccines would be good for you, and we should shame you if you don't take it. That I'm not listening to you anymore. I'm just I'm not listening to you fucking anymore. And and and in my opinion, if you if you claim to be an expert and you're pushing that, you're not a fucking expert at all. How can you possibly be an expert on a vaccine that was manufactured just months ago, didn't go through the trials and tribulne that most vaccines have to go through. Like, you're not an expert, You're an idiot.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 12: So here's the problem with ever labeling yourself an expert is once you label yourself as something that is all being and all knowing, you literally labeled yourself a fool, like a fool, a fraud.
Speaker 3: You you you have turned you like I always say, I don't know anything. I'm just guessed. Jacob.
Speaker 1: Hey, we got your sound back, Jacob. That's nice, not exactly. You know, every so off of my computer will ship the bed for no reason whatsoever in disconnect from my mixer myself. Yeah, that's what happened, as a fucking happens. So I gotta get on the phone with the road cast for people tomorrow and have him recink my shit. So I'm sorry not to detract vaccines. I'm supering. We're talking fauci piece of shit and piece to die all the stuff. Oh well, no, there was this guy. So there was the comedian Dave Smith that came on to the show, onto Joe Rogan Show along with Douglas Murray. He's like, I like Dave Smith. I don't agree with every single thing he ever says, but a lot of it points about how politicians are all full of shit. I tend to like him. I have a problem when people say that what you mean. I don't agree with everything that.
Speaker 2: He says, Like I like Tucker Carlson, but I also think he's ridiculous in a lot of regards.
Speaker 1: But I like some of the shit he says. Sure, but I mean, name one person that you agree with everything that they say.
Speaker 17: I don't think that's exists, right, right, That's like, that's like saying a humor man, a human needs food and drinks water.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, yeah, well, I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean, Dave Smith is also a traditional libertarian, so I like a lot of what he thinks as far as how we need to have small government. But he's also a part of the libertarian agenda that started eating their own tail a couple of years back, and.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, you know, it's a part of it.
Speaker 2: But what do he say as far as this goes, is are we saying pro negative? Dave Smith things. I missed the beginning No no, no no.
Speaker 1: It was a podcast with that Douglas Murray who un alleged, I say, historical expert on World War Two and yeah, shit like that, and Dave Smith was going on and talking about, you know, kind of just battling him a little bit, and that guy that the so called expert was coming at Dave Smith saying that basically in a nutshell, he shouldn't have a platform to talk about anything historically. Yeah, so I watched the beginning of that episode with Rogan. As a matter of fact, he pretty much right out the gate, didn't start with the pleasantries, didn't start it, pretty much came out swinging about basically how Rogan needs to stop bringing on people that are spitting rhetoric that doesn't align with certain narratives because and Rogan's like, uh, I bring on all kinds of people, like all kinds of He was getting on him because he because Rogan had Ian Carroll long, he had such a huge problem with that, which, like Ian Carroll, he's a conspiracy theorist, and a very new one at that, Like five years ago. He wasn't on the conspiracy kick.
Speaker 2: He only got that way when he started seeing that that's what the people wanted to hear, right, He started riding the wave because he could make money doing it.
Speaker 1: And he started to open up his mind to some things.
Speaker 2: Fine, fine, but like basically, and I understand what he's saying with this, because a lot of people these days will use justification to start rolling with antisemitic sentiments and then they're like three steps away.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like flat earthers. Not all of them, but most of them are like three or four questions away from saying that Hitler was the good guy in World War Two. I don't think I don't think there's anything wrong with questioning history.
Speaker 12: Well, Jacob, So that's kind of where Douglas Murray kind of lost his traction because Ian Carroll was saying Winston Churchill could be considered the villain of World War Two. Now he said that'd be grudgingly and jokingly, yeah, And Douglas Murray lost his shit on that. But if you objectively look at everything fact state of time, it's not fun stuff you look at it objectively. Winston Churchill was kind of a fucking warmonger.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, for sure, And that's what that guy's where.
Speaker 12: Douglas Murray, he laid in for forty minutes, forty five minutes, maybe thirty five to forty five minutes on Joe Rogan. How could you platform these people? He was to platform everybody and just let people eliminate the waste he was.
Speaker 1: He was trying to recur, like, why would you do that? Because it's entertainment, dude. It Wes Hoff, same thing. You know, it's just having conversations with interesting people.
Speaker 16: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't see why that would be an issue, But you know, you're gonna have those kind of people that just think that they're holier than thou, they know more than you, And how dare you speak on something that you don't know, even as much as I do about this whole thing, I don't know. I can't stand those fucking people, dude. Rogan brought on Flint and Dibble as well as Graham Hancock at the same time, but at the same time for a debate. Why would he do that?
Speaker 2: Because it made for good content and it was an interesting conversation, bro. But like, yeah, I remember I stopped watching that episode because I it was before Dave Smith even chimed in, and I knew that he was about to eat this dude alive. So I was just like, yeah, with this British dude is kind of hanging himself out to dry here, I already see where it's about to go.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, uh god, his love said, full nude club in Mississippi, I expect a shit ton of meth. One hundred percent. It was.
Speaker 2: It was a debaucher's spot, donk because most of it, I'll put it like this, And I actually never went there when it was in full operation.
Speaker 1: They shut it down a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: But all the stories I heard, nobody goes that way unless you're going to the hunting camp or to the hunt and lease.
Speaker 1: Right, So it's exactly what you're expecting.
Speaker 4: It to be.
Speaker 1: And more, you know, Zombie said, it's still wild. They don't do nude down south. It is kind of wild. Show a little muff.
Speaker 2: Well for that, you have to there's rules as far as if they can sell or even have alcohol on premise for full new clubs, and that's state to state, right, and then even in Louisiana, I think the restrictions are that like even for even a topless bar, the the thong that a girl.
Speaker 1: Has to wear has to be one inch of fabric at its tiniest point. Now they never are. But if somebody wanted to be a dick and call the authorities on that, and they were to come in and measure it, they could shut the club down. Yeah, well I don't know. I don't know the laws of strip club as well as you do. That's that's interesting. But spirit animal, spirit animal, your thoughts on this, sir.
Speaker 5: You seem to forget. This is the babble babble belt down hid bubble.
Speaker 4: It's where you can't go to an establishment to procure in the world's oldest profession, but you can go down this street and see a bunch of dumbasses tweaking and with needles and the arms.
Speaker 5: And hey there's a waff of house. But people drive better down here, so it evens out.
Speaker 2: You also got to keep in mind we have states that allow constitutional carry, and we have some states to say if you have more than five rounds in your magazine, then you're clearly trying to start a war.
Speaker 1: So I mean it. That also goes in all regards.
Speaker 2: There are certain states where you can't buy beer over a certain ABV and in other states where that's completely no one gives a fuck. So to that, realm sex work strip clubs included are absolutely a part of the conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't have a problem with that. I don't have a problem if you know, with the whole sex working thing. To be honest with you, I mean, yeah, obviously you're gonna have like pamps and shit. They're not treating their house a little a little wrongly, which is probably why it's illegal in the first place. But anyway, everyone's favorite training said, I feel like I would be a bearded lady. Goddamn Alex, for the love of God, please don't go work on the pole. You you don't have any facial hair. You seem to have a baby face there, Alex, can you grow a beard? But not everybody can. My dad's actually jealous. He can't grow hardly any facial hair. He's way older than me. Good point. Good point. God is love, said Wall Street and the international bankers funded the Nazis, Ford built their tanks, Standard oil kept them running. And the Harriman built the railroads to the camps. Yeah, and Prescott Bush and Alan Dulles supported them too. Read Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler along with the Walls, along with Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution. And have you heard or have you read the Covert Sphere yet? Not that you have a lot of casual reading free time.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: Coverts Covert Sphere. I'm gonna google that right quick. All right, U Jacob, what was the last time you read a book cover to cover? Uh? Last retreat?
Speaker 4: I went on?
Speaker 1: Okay, to be honest, if it wasn't for like podcasting, I I've read full books on meta mysteries. But yeah, sometimes they just be taking time. Colberts Fear. This is interesting. The Coverts Fear traces these consequences from the Korean War through the War on Terror, explaining how regimes of psychological operations. Ooh ooh, okay, all right, I'm gonna check this out, Uh, Jamie, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 3: So I haven't been to a titty bye Eva.
Speaker 12: Nev not once I've thought about it, won't go but one thing I do notice about the South a lot of fucking swingers.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I'm Charleston.
Speaker 12: I'm telling you right now you can go online ten minutes there is a man and a woman that's the Marshmallow, a Graham Cacker and then you know the Hershey.
Speaker 1: Kids, how do you know this? Have you looked into swinging?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 3: I played the fifth on all accounts.
Speaker 1: I will say that swingers are definitely on the rise. Not just in the South, dude, that's that's heavy here.
Speaker 12: Though, it's heavy like where I live right now. It's just outside of Charleston.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you. It is a weird thing. Like you just people just expect it. It's a strange thing.
Speaker 1: It's weird. As you get older and you, like you and your soon to be wife, like y'all try to have like a couple of friends, right, just homies that are married and married couple that y'all can go and like hang with from time to time. It's at a certain point, I just, oh God, we lost him again.
Speaker 3: He died. He died.
Speaker 1: I tell him all the time, Jacob, you got to delete all of the ship on your computer. He just he doesn't know how to delete it does not how to go through files there we go?
Speaker 4: Is it you?
Speaker 1: Is it your computer that's bogged down? Is why your your ship's going to ship? No it' said my internet connection is unstable. I heard you, dick. Oh okay, it's your internet connection. Yeah, but you're like we've we've shot on your computer in your uh in your little podcast room there, and that bitch is bogged down, dude, with like you have like no memory on there it is, and you still ain't gone through and deleted that. I got half of it thrown away in the trash can. I have to empty that trash can. But this wasides the point, beside the point. It's still in there.
Speaker 3: None of its brother brother save less recycling more.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because that's how this works. Maybe it does, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know either.
Speaker 1: God is Love said they do in Texas talking about full nude strip bars. That makes sense, he says it also being county to county having different rules and restrictions and ship. Yeah. Texas a weird place because you'll go you'll have like dry counties and then you'll have full nude strip bars. What an enigma? Just wild, dude. Yeah, it is I love it here, though, he said, well they did. It's been a while since I hit the strip club. I imagine if it was, it might still be. I'm not have to do a little research on that. I really don't care enough, though, Jue Zombie said West Coast full nude alcohol and bomb ass food. Oh, I can believe it might have to m I don't know about eating food at a place where there are full nude people though. That's kind of weird. Okay, okay, I mean if a fart leagues out, there's nothing to filter that, bad boy. Okay, but hold that thought. Where is some of the best food in the state of Louisiana? Popping goes and race track? Yeah right, no, racetrack. Shut your hohomouth, racetrack. Oh you don't like racetrack food. I'm not saying I don't like it. I'm not saying it's the best you go to.
Speaker 2: Like a Rundown gas station that's got a buffet in it, that's some of the best food in the state.
Speaker 1: Sure, I mean I like racetrack food though, I think it's pretty good. The cheeseburgers are delicious, but like some of the best fried chicken I've ever had. Pizza is really good too, right, Oh, some of the best, Hell, some of the best plate lunches I've ever had. The best fried pork chopp dinner ever had came from a gas station. Two people. In other states, that sounds ridiculous, But in Louisiana, that's like the way it is in other states. Perhaps I'm not gonna throw it out because gas stations are nasty but produce really good food. Here, strip clubs could be nasty but also have like a bombing ass brunch buffet. I don't know, but I could envision a world where that's accurate. Oh yeah, dude, that popping goes gas station. Oh my god. Some of the best fried chicken I've ever had in my life, and they all have blue store chicken beats it. But that's just that's a local thing that's on Surewood, not Surewood.
Speaker 2: Well, there's five now. The original one is right outside of Southern U Chicken Joint, out of Southern U. It's also affectionately known as chicken crack because there's no way you're eating one or even ten of these pieces of chicken.
Speaker 1: You're gonna hurt yourself because it's that addicting it's that good Southern being a historically black college. Oh yes, oh yes, checks out black people just not to make chicken way better than white people do. It's just a fact. We are not going to go any further into that conversation. There's reasons for that. They would agree, no E was talking about it without yep. Oh they would definitely agree. They would. But there's the reason for that goes back to slavery. Oh God, okay, spirit Animal.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's the same for all what y'all or any of the all the cult members are, but some of the best fucking barbecue you'll ever have. And when I say off with you, I'm talking about bit, I'm talking about biscuit, and you got libbs, and you got all the good uh goodness is actually your ffa When they have a when when the entire like shot Pass skips the school for the entire fucking day and everybody's out back and just grilling on the grills and not just like girls you buy from the store, now like three other got homeboys that he just came to school that day and welded up three new grills.
Speaker 5: That ship is the best I'd.
Speaker 1: Say that performers of America have the best barbecue, and I could I fully believe this. Bro, Yeah, yeah, that makes sense. Let's see to everyone's favorite training. He said, Unfortunately, I grow a lot of hair. Okay, well, and then I.
Speaker 2: Mean if you did decide to start working the pole, I mean like you could have the whole bearded circus lady vibe and maybe that would make money.
Speaker 1: I don't know, do it?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why not? Spear Animal said, I can't grow facial hair. Damn, these Asian jeans heard that, heard that they'd be trying to grow the most fucked up beards.
Speaker 5: Bro to what, Yeah, I'm not looking forward to it.
Speaker 4: But my dad, who is uber fucking white, and like in a week have his beard half the length of fucking jacobs.
Speaker 5: And I'm not even joking. My man looks my dad looks like he's part yetty oh, I was.
Speaker 1: So jealous, dude. My last job I worked, we had this kid, and I say kid because he was eighteen years old. He had just graduated high school. His beard wasn't as long as mine, but like the full coverage, the thickness of this beard, give him another two or three years and it will be my length eighteen years old. I couldn't start doing this until I was like twenty six. I was gonna say I, I couldn't grow a full beard until I was like twenty five to twenty six too. Meanwhile, this kid just like looks like a full grown ass man just graduated a month ago. It's like, you, what the fuck? I used to rock that. I used to rock that chinz trap back in high school though, Oh god, no, that's that's silly.
Speaker 2: That was a look back in the day, though it still looked at certain white trash demographics like I just yet, I disparagingly I consider myself among the white trash population.
Speaker 1: You got to throw in the flavorsaver too, Yeah, buddy, Yeah, God is love said The Covert Sphere also talks about how they started putting the truth in fiction right as well. For sure, White Boy Wizard said, bro the upside down pineapple people are taking over. Even in the Mormon population in Idaho and Utah, they're all turning into swingers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mormon TikTok kind of blasted that whole thing, and now it's like, well, wait a minute, these young Mormon people, what do you mean they're all fucking It's like, yeah, that would that's kind of what happens when you.
Speaker 15: How they keep the divorce rate down, Dude, instead of going down the street to fuck someone you don't know, just fuck your neighbors wife, dog.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the swinger population is absolutely on the rise, for sure, and I'm sure there are societal reasons for that, but yeah, it's it's it's a thing.
Speaker 1: It was popping in Florida. It was popping in Florida. Yeah, the fucking giant retirement community, bro, like that. Who knew? Who knew that the village was like that? Apparently everyone but us?
Speaker 3: Wait didn't they all get like an STD.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, STD's run rampant and like retirement homes and shit. But that's for other reasons, dude.
Speaker 12: We saw a billboard Florida we're talking about they got like they're some sort of something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they they actually had bill I remember seeing this now that now that I think about it, But they had fucking billboards talking about like elderly people with gonna rhea or something like that, and then it would show like old ass people on this billboard with the message, bro, could you the man? Good God? Old people just be fucking who would have thought.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I know that that's the thing, at least in the retirement homes in Louisiana. It's not even like a swinger thing. It's like, well, you've got this person, their spouse has been dead for twenty years and they can't leave this retirement home and all their parts still work and they're still humans.
Speaker 1: They still get horny. So like they fucking you're knocking on death's door. Retirement home. They only get bathed like twice a week. Maybe medical care is gonna be good, like you know that's there. They have serious STD problems and a lot of retirement homes. Dude, you want to hear something really fucking wild. So my one of my grandfathers actually like he was he was living with my aunt for the longest time and then convinced her he wanted to go to a retirement home so that he could like go and flirt with the chicks and shit. That was like literally the reason why he wanted to go to the retirement home so he can mack on the old ladies. That's absolutely a thing, dude, Yeah, that's no joke, absolutely a thing. God his love said, and how the Cold War was largely a CIA creation. Siop, Yeah, no, I mean like US versus the Russians and the Commis.
Speaker 2: I am necessarily believe that all of the little spring up wars that happened throughout all of South America, Africa and Asia during the Cold War and because of the Cold War.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you, um zombie said. One of the talking in relation to the great gas station food in the South said, one has the best tacos, One has such good steaks, like the buffet on point. It's great.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that was in reference to the gas stations of the strip clubs, to be honest with you, Oh yeah, no, I guess that could go to a strip club for tacos. I feel again the jokes right themselves, y'all, that's all dude.
Speaker 1: You know what's really weird. And I don't know if this is like a corporate thing, but they got this place in Texas called the Velvet Taco. I'm like, I'm not eating it's great, not eating there, not gonna try it really due Velvet Taco heard it was great. Umm. It just first off, it seems like moldy whenever you're talking about velvet and it also I also prefer hardwood floors over Amazon forest, just a personal preference. Wait wait wait, wait wait wait wait is this a taco joint or a strip club? No, it's a taco joint.
Speaker 2: Okay, making sure as we're saying these things that with all the euphemisms, I had to fucking ask Okay, but wait, wait, you prefer crunchy tacos over soft tacos.
Speaker 1: No, that's not what I was saying. I prefer soft tacos. Oh okay. When we said hardwood floors, I'm like, wait, you like them crunching shaved shaved over the bushes? What I was trying to say, Oh, oh no, I feel that everybody's got the preference, you know, speaking of uh shaved nether regions, Luke, what's not my good sir? All right, then not too.
Speaker 11: But uh After my debating nidigrass Tyson comment, I started looking up some of his shit and I did not know he had sexual allegations against him.
Speaker 1: Does he? Yeah, he's considered a rapist. A lot of flat earthers bring him up, bring him up because he's a rapist. I had no idea. Yeah, that was like a long time ago. That happened back in college days or like I don't know when it was, like twenty plus years ago.
Speaker 3: There's multiple way what the accusation made. Was it in twenty sixteen, twenty fifteen, twenty.
Speaker 1: Seventeen, I'm looking it up now.
Speaker 11: One was in eighty four, one was in nine, One was in eighteen, one was in ten.
Speaker 3: All right, he's taking too many l's. Like cool, Jay, he lost that one.
Speaker 1: Rah, and this guy is still allowed to be the face of space. That what I was saying, like, let me let me fucking debate him. Oh, they tried getting him to debate. What was his name, the famous flatter earther, Eric Dubay. They tried getting him to debate, and supposedly he initially agreed and said that he would debate, and then like last minute he pulled out because I'm not going to debate a flat earther, which is like, yeah, look, I mean, if you can easily debunk it, I'd like to hear a flat Earth debate with Neil Degrass Tyson and Eric Debay. I think that'd be entertaining. I know that a lot of people don't like Eric Debay because his dad was like Cia or something like that. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's my issue with old Neeil Degrass. Okay, for a hot minute there he was entertained to listen to. He was known as like the whole people don't think the universe be like it is guy, and like cool, cool, cool.
Speaker 1: But he got so high on his own supply. And yes, I know people are gonna be like, really, Jacob is saying this, bear with me here, it's so to the realm of arrogance, and like, I understand, I get called to know it all by a lot. I get it. Okay, this guy is so full of his own shit. Remember there was one clip they were literally just to bait him into a conversation that everybody objectively understands is bullshit. They were trying to say that, like, Apple Maps is better than Google Maps. Pause, No one with any kind of knowledge whatsoever would ever make such a statement. Everyone acknowledges that Google Maps is far superior, right, and that was understood. Neo Degrass, just to take a point of opposition and sound like he's so much more intelligent, spent like fifteen fucking minutes trying to explain why Apple Maps is so much better. First, of all, he didn't even use it. That wasn't even like at the end of it he even said that. So it's like, so you just talked our heads off about something that everybody knows is bullshit just to hear the sound of your own voice, because you're that full of your shit. I mean, I prefer Apple Maps personally, but but that being really, yeah, I don't. I don't really care part of the minority on this one. Brother, Yeah that's okay, but yeah, Neio degrass tyson. I'm surprised that he has all these rape allegations, to be honest with you, because if this motherfucker could suck his own dick, he would. I mean, he seems m yeah, and he tries. I guarantee he tries. I just don't. I don't like him. I don't like his super arrogance. Whatever I say is the word of what is understood from space, and I'm not going to say that every single thing that he says is bullshit. I don't think they ain't. I mean whatever, but but I don't know. And then he went on to Joe Rogan one time, and this is I could really give a fuck list. This was back whenever I thought the Nildergrass Tyson was interesting. But he went on to Joe Rogan one time, and at the end of the show he was starting to talk about like how he wrote a book or he was in the process of writing a book or something like that, talking about, well, what would racism be like if black people were the slaves. I'm like, what the fuck? Neildagrass Tyson? Just stick to space, dude, Like, what what are you doing? You think that you've been treated badly? Look where you're at, Like, I just hate fucking people like that to try And it's like, I don't know, he went to college on a wrestling scholarship. If I'm not mistaken right and so to I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna speak to the adversities that he may have faced or whatever. What I will say is I just have a hard time believing that he has suffered the same type of hurdles to jump over then like Ben Carson had to jump over.
Speaker 1: You know, bro, he's I don't even want to get into that.
Speaker 2: I just don't.
Speaker 1: I don't care for him. I think he's a fucking douchebag, and I disagree with a lot of what he says, but uh, spirit animal, your thoughts on Neil de grass Tison, Sir, I mean, I have I have his.
Speaker 4: Book Astrophysics for the People in a hurry. I think he's pretty cool. I don't know too much about the man himself, and I'm gonna do some digging on his rape allegations. I know that the museum that he walked at did an investigation of him to and the few mans I have been looking at him. But I thought that if you had an investigation and that they would if they found something, that you should be terminated. But I don't know, so I don't really have too much conjecture on that on that part. But uh, Jake, uh yeah, Jacob talked about Ben Carson.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: If I'm not mistaken, he was the doctor that did the first him a removal of like the one half hemisphere of the brain in a little girl.
Speaker 2: The first who separate siame these twins that were connected by their brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Uh did he also And we had to watch his movie about him in a fourth grade and all I remember in that movie besides that is he tried stabbing another kid uh in when he was in uh school and he missed.
Speaker 5: He stabbed.
Speaker 4: He didn't stab him the knife book when it hit the other kid's belt buckle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had angry issues as a child, you know, and there's a lot of there's a lot of reasons for that, growing up without a dad, single mom, all the stuff. But yeah, and I'm not saying that that. You know, everybody's got a past, and I'm not negating that that could have been horrible. He could have murdered a kid over a small dispute.
Speaker 2: But like, if you look at his career, not just from the movies, but like his realistic career, he was one of the only black surgeons in a time when that that simply was not a thing. So like, he faced actual adversity in his professional life and had to earn and claw his way to being the position and the person that he is now. I don't know if Neil de Grass faced such adversity.
Speaker 1: Maybe he did. Maybe I'm completely off base here. I just I got a hard time believing that in the day and age that he was coming up and in the physics world and all of that, because I don't know, I don't know. Oh whatever, anyway, well, I guess we can wrap it up right there, and that's a good place to stop at. Shitting on Nila grass Tyson. I'm always happy to do that anyhow, I guess, well, yeah, we can just wrap it up. We actually got through every just about every comment here outside of white Boy Wizard saying uh in the Idaho Boonies Apple maps is trash? Right, and and also Kay and Benny all asked what are our thoughts on AOC and Uncle Bernie? Uh trash, absolute trash, absolute socialists and they need to be nowhere near politics. That's my thoughts on them. Yes, yes, enough said there, so yeah, uh, Jacob, can we get some knifees? We can? Indeed, And again, how's my audio right now? Does it sound like I'm talking through a tube? It's not horrible? Oh well, at least there's a little bit of hope on that one. But yeah, and I have to call these people and get them to fix it again. Anyway, good cult members. We appreciate everybody for joining us for this live as you do every Tuesday night at nine Central, and for anybody who would like to join us next week, please come check us out on Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast if you would like to join us for our Wednesday Night lives. Jonathan and I individually do these on The Cajun Night on Patreon and Metamisteries on Patreon. Come check us out links here in the description below. If you would like to support the show, one of the ways you can do that is to go to cocsilver dot com get your start in the buying and selling of gold and silver bullion. But another way you could do that would be too please at this time. Hit the five stars, hit the shares of like, suscribes to comments, leave a posty review, and share with their friends and family, share us everywhere. Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners.
Speaker 2: Who could then become potential cult.
Speaker 1: Members like or Resteve, finallys and gentlemen. As I said, go check out Meta Mystery, Jonathan's other show and getting the same love of respect over there. Come check out the Cage tonight and wait, thank you, everybody's already gone and have done so. Samuel, your send off, sir, herenight.
Speaker 4: Sans pulling wherever you are, and may blessed be the count much from the Creek Boys.
Speaker 1: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan and there's one very important, extremely final piece of information we needed to learn just as soon as humanly possible. Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now, amaim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 2: They offered a.
Speaker 1: Screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT that's Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult