Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: It's Later with Mo Kelly and We're gonna go Beyond the box Score with Jackie Ray.
Speaker 3: We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: And some time ago, I think it was during the show Hey Otani, just before the show Hey Otani, controversy if you will, I said, and Jackie Ray said that we're probably going to go down this gambling path within the next three sixty five days. And since then, which is still less than a year ago, we've gone down that path a few times with a few players. John tay Porter was banned from the NBA, but we also said.
Speaker 3: There's probably more out there.
Speaker 2: Come to find out that the investigation which led to the banning of John tay Porter from the NBA has now at least publicly been revealed that it included other players. Terry Rozier, formerly with the Charlotte Hornets, he was under investigation. He's given no but he was being investigated for underperforming, possibly limiting minutes, possibly sending signals that he would have decreased minutes on a given game in particular. Now, no formal charges were levied and no specific acts of wrongdoing were pointed at Rose. So let me just take this a step back in Jackie Ray, what does this say to you when there are more players being investigated that we're not even aware of aside.
Speaker 4: From we told you so.
Speaker 5: Uh, that's the first thing, and it's just a very deep rabbit hole when you're talking about gambling. One of the things about this story that I find interesting is the potential of him sending signals which means he can go out there, he can play his game regular and then to you or I who are unaware of these signals, we won't know what's going on. Maybe he just scratched his ear or something just for example. I'm not sure what they are, but it just if there's a level of you would have to really to more jobs in the league, probably every league, with people just sitting around and watching players to try to see if there's anything off in their game. On top of that, you would have to have different people in the locker room when somebody's complaining about soreness or tightness in their foot or in their leg, just to make sure you have to have some sort of checks and balance on that, which obviously these things that I'm saying, they're not going to happen. So I'm not entirely sure what the fix is for this, but we knew the second. We live in a capitalistic society. I don't have to know how many times I have to say this. When you live in a capitalistic society where money goes first, then just know people will do whatever they can to get it. People who have a lot of it will do whatever they can to get more of it.
Speaker 4: And that's what we're saying.
Speaker 2: For those who don't follow betting, we're talking about, at least on a small level, prop bets. You can have a prop bet that Terry Rozier is going to get fewer than five assists tonight. And if Terry Rozier, sorry to pick on him, but he's in the story. If Terry knows that, well, I can make a lot of money. If I send a signal that my foot is bothering me and I may not play as many minutes as I usually would as a starter, then yes, he's not gonna get his five assists in a given game.
Speaker 5: To add on to that, though, people need to understand, yes, we've seen athletes fall down with these major injuries and you can tell immediately like they've torn in achilles or something like that. But if you have soreness in your elbow or soreness, there's no way that a trainer's going to be able to say you're not sore, go back out there and play. You just have to take the player's word for it. So there's no rectifying that.
Speaker 2: And also there are little tricks that athletes can do beyond that. You could legitimately tweak your ankle and then be asked to go back to a locker and get treatment on it, which is going to take a large portion of the game. And now you're working within the confines of the rules. You're not doing anything wrong. But if you sent an advanced signal, that's how people get paid. Now there are two questions here, I think for a reasonable person, the first question is is what we're watching legitimate competition top to bottom, in other words, where the results of games being tweaked, or is this just individual players who may be involved on various levels to make themselves individually more money.
Speaker 5: So again, I think when you really go down this rabbit hole, that's a great question. I think that when you're talking about investigation, specifically investigations like these, where the premise is we want to make sure that we let the public know what's going on and that we're getting in front of it because we want to protect the integrity of the league and we want you to know, as the fans, that we are always above board.
Speaker 4: That's a great smoke screen.
Speaker 5: In my opinion, that is a fantastic, fantastic smoke screen, because in reality, where there is smoke, there's always fire. And so again, this is not just players who want more money. These are always going to be coaches, owner, everybody wants more money. So the question it should always be at the forefront mind is is this just the sac official lamp?
Speaker 4: Is that what we're seeing right now?
Speaker 5: Let's let's get this distraction over here so we can tell you, oh, but we would.
Speaker 3: Never It doesn't always have to be the players.
Speaker 2: It could be someone who's a trainer, someone who just has inside information as to a player's status. Look, I'm not even absolving members of the media. I've been in locker rooms. I know if someone's gonna go Sometimes before we gave back in the day when I was doing beat reporting. So there's no telling to your point, how deep the rabbit hole goes. If we shouldn't just say this is conspiracy because there are a lot of folks with a lot of information who could choose to monetize it. That's my concern.
Speaker 5: But when you have that many people again, times are getting harder and harder and harder financially for a lot of people. So to your point, as a reporter, in some of these rooms, we're making the bare minimum. I know sometimes, especially for those of us who are on air, it looks like we're rolling in the dough. Trust me when I tell you that we are not. So when you see people who and you build these relationships with players, I can't even tell you how many times somebody has said something to me privately that I haven't shared publicly because you don't want to damage that relationship.
Speaker 4: Now, if they share something with.
Speaker 5: Me privately that I don't have to share it publicly, but I can make that work for me financially.
Speaker 4: What are we talking about? So that rabbit hole is going to go very very deep.
Speaker 2: I might as well make another prediction here that I think is going to come true, that the NBA is the NBA specifically, I'm not talking about baseball, not talking about football, just the NBA. The NBA is going to have another major gambling slash betting scandal before the end of twenty twenty five. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I will be.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm going to up the Annie.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say we'll have another betting scandal by the end of May.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, oh wow. In other words, before the end of this season.
Speaker 4: Yes, m hmmm mmm. I said it. Y'all write it down, you know, And I.
Speaker 2: Can't say that you'd be wrong, if only because folks get a little too loose and a little too complacent and comfortable. And even though these investigations are going on, you know, some knucklehead out there who may be a legitimate representative or just a friend of a representative of a player using their inside information to get rich, and then it all falls apart.
Speaker 5: Yep, Terry might even do Nino Brown and say if I'm going down.
Speaker 3: With me, that's a new Jack City reference. You got to pull back just for that.
Speaker 6: Or were you not head of the narcotics consort him the Mersey bloody CMB. Yes, I could not hear you.
Speaker 1: What you please speak up mister Brown.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was a member, but I was forced into this way of life.
Speaker 6: Hey look, I've been dealing drugs ever since I was twelve years old.
Speaker 3: See, I didn't have the chances that you had, Miss Hawking. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth, Miss Hawkins.
Speaker 4: And I wanted to get out, but they threatened to kill my mother.
Speaker 6: Who are you talking about, mister Brown?
Speaker 3: What day they look at it? Kaarem ac Bah? That's right, the educated brother from the bank.
Speaker 2: He's the real head of the CMB, the Brays behind the whole thing. I told you this thing is marking a needle Brown, and I got a list of whole in the court order in the court now on the other side of New Jack City, Jack Uary. When we come back, let's talk about the super Bowl. Yes we can say it's the super Bowl. We're not promoting any product, so we don't have to call it the Big Game the super Bowl this Sunday and State Farm and other insurance advertisers are really pulling back on their ad spend.
Speaker 3: We'll see what that's about when we come back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI Am six forty.
Speaker 2: We're continuing to go beyond the box score with Jackie Ray and Super Bowl Sunday is coming this weekend. And State Farm, the insurance company which has received a lot of bad publicity lately concerning its management of insurance policies against the backdrop of the fires in California, and also State Farm. They have not one, but multiple members of the Kansas City Chiefs who are playing in the Super Bowl as endorsers of State Farm. You would think that they'd be spending goog gobs of money on this Super Bowl like they would any other super Bowl. But State Farm and other insurance providers they're not going to spend any money on the Super Bowl. They're pulling all their ads. Why do you think that is as an outsider at least Jackie Ray, well.
Speaker 5: State Farm specifically, it's just a bad look to be in the biggest sports stage. And we here in California we still are talking very very very bad about them. So just for the optics, it's a good idea.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: They did say that they had I thought about at least considered moving away from the Super Bowl before the fires, but then once the fires happened and that's what kind of solidified it. But I think because the fires solidified it, I think this just speaks to the nature of the insurance game as a whole right now, because it's unfair to me, and this is just my soap box, and I'm a stand on it. It's unfair to me that they're spending billions of dollars on advertising, but they don't want.
Speaker 4: To help people get their homes fixed. So I think if I.
Speaker 3: Go, wait, don't run by that. Okay, okay, let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: Because State Farm alone last year spent one billion dollars in advertising, A billion dollars, right that could have rebuilt a lot of houses.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying so your premium.
Speaker 5: And this is the argument that I have always had with insurance because I've had to use my car insurance and I've gone for I think the last time I had an accident, I had gone for twelve years and never had an accident, and then I have, and I've been paying insurance this whole time, and then I want to go get my car fixed and they're like, oh, we're not going to cover it.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: If I would have just put that money that I was spending giving you into my savings. I could have paid for it myself out of pocket, no problem. And so this is the problem I think a lot of us have with insurance. It's like, what are we really paying for? Are we paying you for these great advertisements? I love the guy that plays Jake from State Farm said to him because I like him, you know, But the original guy was an actual employee for State Farm that wasn't making the kind of money that he was.
Speaker 4: Because this is a trained actor, you know, So he's right. The first guy was great. But what are we paying for?
Speaker 5: Are we paying for your advertisement or are we paying for you to ensure our homes? Because now in the dawn of social media, you can still get these advertisers out. You can get the word out so people will buy your insurance, and you have a brand's name.
Speaker 4: Now everyone knows State Farm.
Speaker 5: You don't have to spend billions of dollars on advertisement just to turn around and rob the people who pay for insurance.
Speaker 2: And this is a California story because State Farm is the largest insurance of both property and cars here in California.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have State Farm boo.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this though, talking about these commercials. There are other commercials which may be quasi political controversial. I know that Robert Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots, has this anti hate, anti semitism, quasi political ad that they're running during the Super Bowl. I wonder, because the NFL used to try to stay away from all that, Now they're seemingly more embracing that.
Speaker 3: Why do you think that.
Speaker 5: Is Well, I'm definitely not going to give the right answer to that right now. I think we have more of it because it's needed. We live in a time right now where hate lead is leading the way. So I think anybody who is against hate has the money to do an advertisement that is anti hate, no matter what it is, anti LGBTQ, anti black, We have all these hateful sentiments that I think, if you have the money to do an advertisement like that, kudos to you, go ahead and do that.
Speaker 4: It's needed right now.
Speaker 2: I've also noticed, and maybe you've noticed it as well. I don't know there is the same clamor by companies to advertise during the Super Bowl when they know, like, wait a minute, we can get millions of views of our ad online. We don't need to spend all these all these dollars for one day because most of the people have seen the ads before they can get to the actual Super Bowl. And just because you have all those eyeballs on that one day. I don't know if it has the same impact today as it did maybe ten to fifteen years ago with the advent of YouTube.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, because you know, a couple of years ago, the big well, I don't even say a couple of years ago. For the the longest time, if your team didn't make the Super Bowl, you were only watching for the commercials because advertisers went all out on their commercials.
Speaker 4: They were funny, they were witty.
Speaker 5: Dorito's actually had a competition where people would make their own commercials and those would appear in the Super Bowl. But guess what happened, like four or five years ago, all those marcials came out like a day before the Super Bowl on.
Speaker 3: YouTube on YouTube.
Speaker 5: So now, if your team's not in it, and this is a crazy thing, I always go to a Super Bowl party. If my team is not in it, I can tell you nobody's watching that game. We han't drinking games. We we might be watching to see who dropped the ball. Last time I went to a drinking a Super Bowl party. We had to call each other by football name, so we were and if you didn't, you had to take a shot. So we're playing games, we're not really paying attention enough that you're going to speak to us as consumers. The party is the whole point exactly, Not the game, right.
Speaker 2: Not the commercials. The party is the point. Jackie Ray, you did it again. I appreciate you coming on with your insight. I was kind of a disappointed over the weekend to see by women's USC basketball team lose to Iowa.
Speaker 3: Was I mean, come on, come on, I know, boo, you know, I know it was.
Speaker 2: Hyped because it was Caitlin Clark's jersey retire fronment.
Speaker 3: But this is supposed to be the year for the Trojans, supposed to do it.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Asia Wilson.
Speaker 5: She got her jersey retired as well, so I want to shout her out too, because she getting your jersey retired while you're still in your prime is a big deal.
Speaker 3: Oh a huge deal. Jack Ray, will talk to you next week.
Speaker 4: Talk to you next week.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty KFI.
Speaker 2: AM six forty, We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app. And I said last year when Beyonce even dropped her first single prior to the album dropping of Cowboy Carter, her Country air quotes country album, I said, this is to get her a Grammy for Album of the Year, any country awards that she might have won along the way or secondary. She had never won Album of the Year and this album, Cowboy Carter was specifically designed for that purpose. She seemingly could not win Album of the Year as an R and B artist or as a pop artist. She's been nominated in all sorts of categories. We'll get into that she was nominated, like think of eleven categories. She went home with three gramophones last night. I dipped in and dipped out of the show. I really wasn't all that into it because most of the music doesn't appeal to me, so it doesn't have the same type of the lore. But I knew that people were going to be moaning and complaining today as like, oh, that wasn't a country album, or she didn't deserve to win. And it's the same conversation every year. You have no idea how the Grammings work. If you asked the question, how does she get eleven nominations, Well, learn the process. The people who are voting members, and that's basically everyone in the Beyonce Camp for professional camp, from producers, writers, fellow artists. They can vote on these different categories. That should say, submit songs in these different categories, and the top five vote getters they can vote in those for the nominations. Are your nominees name recognition alone. It makes it very easy, or I should say easier to get a nomination in the Grammys as opposed to other award shows. Yes, I worked in Grammys a long time ago, but certain things have not changed. If you are organized within your group of people, your stable, you can almost guarantee yourself a nomination. Most young artists don't know how the business works. They don't know how the Grammys work. As far as Cowboy Carter getting into the country categories the Grammys, and it started when I was there. Actually, they started these nomination committees which would make sure that the records were and the music was placed in the proper categories as best they could. I remember there was this rap group called Bone Thugs and Harmony and they had the sing song type of rap, and those are real quick questions like is it more music, is it more like R and B?
Speaker 3: Or is it more like rap?
Speaker 2: And because of those discussions, they broaden certain categories. I think they have like melodic rap performance now as a direct result of those types of conversations. The point is the Grammys they try as best they can to categorize music with the available categories. And I'm quite sure the conversation took place between whatever luminaries on these Grammy committees whether Cowboy Carter was more R and B, more pop or more country. And I can't remember the exact rule, but it's about fifty one percent of the content of the album. If the fifty one percent of the content of the album is country or country, esque is going to qualify for the country category.
Speaker 3: And it did. And there are two rounds of ballots.
Speaker 2: There's the first round nominees, the top five vote getters are the nominees for the category.
Speaker 3: The second ballot goes out determines the winner. And remember, if you've.
Speaker 2: Coordinated your voting block, you can win. It's not the Grammys. When people say, oh, the Grammy's got it wrong, right there, I know you have no idea how the Grammys work.
Speaker 3: It's not the Grammys.
Speaker 2: Everybody can vote in the top four categories Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Best New Artist, Album of the Year, top four everybody, but then it has to be specific to your expertise. I think you can vote the top four and maybe like three other categories or something like that. I don't know, but I know what the Grammys there is a very very serious and dedicated operation among artists to get themselves nominated. It's an art form. It's not unlike any regular election where people are, you know, getting out the vote, to get out the vote within.
Speaker 3: The Grammy community.
Speaker 2: And that's why you'll see an artist like Beyonce is she I Will Mary had a Little Lamb.
Speaker 3: She's getting nominated.
Speaker 2: So if you disagree with her winning Album of the Year, you disagree with her getting Country Album the Year, just learned the process.
Speaker 3: Because as soon as you say.
Speaker 2: The Grammys got it wrong, you don't know what the hell you're talking about, because the Grammys aren't deciding anything. It's the voting members of the Recording Academy, the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences, not nearest the foundation, not nearest the organization. It's voters, and I could qualify to be a voter. I just never decided to become a voting member because I have enough production credits. But this is what Trevor Noah had to say. And I thought he was too cute by half because his comedy. It was the wrong room for this type of comedy. I'm sorry, I'm gonna be dismissive. But the Grammy, that Grammy audience, a lot of these jokes just went over their head.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Welcome to music. It's the biggest nights.
Speaker 6: And when I say biggest, I mean biggest nights. Right, what the super Bowl is to the NFL. You know what Valentine's Day is romance, what Father's Day is to Nick Cannon. That's what the Grammys is to music. And if you've watched the Grammys before, welcome back. It's good to see you. If this is your first time, let me tell you.
Speaker 3: What this night is.
Speaker 6: Right, We're gonna be honoring the best in music, as voted on by the thirteen thousand members of the Recording Academy and twenty millions.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that thirteen thousand members. So have you got the most voters in your group? You have a head start. But it's thirteen thousand people voting for ostensibly for Album of the Year.
Speaker 6: It's not the Grammys, the Recording Academy and twenty million illegal immigrants, And tonight's no matter what happens, history will.
Speaker 3: That joke did not go overwhell with people.
Speaker 6: I'll let you hear it again, the best in music as voted on by the thirteen thousand members of the Recording Academy and twenty million illegal immigrants.
Speaker 3: And tonight's no matter what.
Speaker 6: Happens, history will be made. Some artists like Sabrina Carpenter or Chapel Rohne who are over there may become first time Grammy winners. Others like Taylor Swift, Andre three thousand and Beyonce can further cement themselves in Grammy history. And yes, Beyonce will be here Tonight's right. Yeah, Well, I hope she'll be. I can't make her do anything. I'm just saying she like, I hope she'll be. She doesn't show up, we'll just edit this out.
Speaker 3: It's not live. That's it is. There's nothing I can do but think about it. Queen Bee's back.
Speaker 6: She's back at the Grammys with eleven nominations this year. People, Beyonce eleven nominations this year, and she could win Album of the Year for the first time ever for her smash country album Cowboy Catter.
Speaker 3: I Don't Care what Anymore says.
Speaker 6: That's how you know you've trought the game right when you can go into any genre and still be one of the best. Two years ago, Beyonce won for Best on Once album Tonight Alone, She's nominated in Best Country, Best Pop, Best Americana, and.
Speaker 3: Best Melodic Rap, And how did that happen?
Speaker 2: The same damn people are voting for her across those categories just as simple. It's math. It's political science. Really, it's getting out your vote. That's how it happened. It's not the Grammys. It's just understanding how the system works and then making sure that your core voters who are eligible to vote, are signed up as voting members, and you make sure that they vote at the appointed times. Now, didn't someone we know a new friend to the show when the Grammy last night?
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you for reminding me. It's my pleasure to let everyone know.
Speaker 2: If you didn't know that our guest on Thursday in studio, Corey Henry won his first Grammy for Best Roots Gospel Album, and I would like to take all credit for that. It's kind of like when Kamala Harris didn't go on Joe Rogan see she lost. Okay, Corey Henry came on my show he won.
Speaker 3: See. I'm not saying, but I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty KFI.
Speaker 2: Mister bo Kelly, We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. And now I need everyone to think about the year in which you were born. We're gonna talk about what is your Chinese zodiac sign relative to the year you were born. Now, I know Mark is not gonna tell us, so he's he's very very private and personal. He doesn't let any information get out about himself. We don't even know if that's his real name because he worked with the CIA.
Speaker 7: You know what you need to know?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I should have the highest clearance, Clarence. Maybe you two okay?
Speaker 2: For birth years nineteen forty fifty two, sixty four, nineteen seventy six, eighty eight, twenty two, twelve and twenty twenty four, Your Chinese zodiac sign is the dragon. Dragons are idealistic seekers, wearers of rose colored glasses, who believe in love and human goodness. Reckless romantics, Dragons seek great escapes and doomed love affairs. Idealistic to the point of self sabotage. They live aloft on a belief that the perfect is possible and waiting for them around the next questionable corner. Short fused and long winded, they make for entertaining, albeit exhausting company. For the birth years of forty one, fifty three, sixty five, seventy seven, eighty nine, two thousand and one, thirteen and twenty five, as in this year the Year of the Snake, Snakes are luxury loving, jealousy harboring creatures of habit Sweet but suspicious. Snakes are leery of buy one, get one deals, affable strangers, margarine, and horoscopes. Their deep love of luxury items is at odds with their natural proclivity for laziness. Yet what serpents lack in hard work and true grit, they make up for it in good looks. For birth years of forty two, fifty four, sixty six, seventy eight, ninety, twenty and two, twenty fourteen, and twenty twenty six. Horse Horses are easily able to level charm for personal gain. Expressive and magnetic horse people easily draw friends, benefactors, and glowing reviews. Suspicion tells me Gaston from beautying. The beast was horse born, naturally inclined toward athletics and general excellence. They are easy to envy, but hard to hate. Their challenges to use their popularity to question, rather than further their status quo for the years forty three, fifty five, sixty seven, seventy nine, ninety one, two thousand and three fifteen.
Speaker 3: The goat.
Speaker 2: Goats are a nostalgic herd, deeply invested in ancestry and family traditions. A bit unsure of themselves, goat folk need the validation and encouragement of others to boldly go beyond the barnyard of their own limitations. Birth year forty four, fifty six, sixty eight eighty, nineteen ninety two, two thousand and four and twenty sixteen. Y'all are monkey, the extremists of the zodiac. Monkeys oscillate between affable and feral like their animal totem monkey. People will astound you with their emotional intelligence or literally throw their feces at you. Extremes is their modality, and they are all equally capable of kindness and cruelty, devotion, and apathy. For birth years forty five, fifty seven, sixty nine, eighty one, ninety three, two thousand and five, and twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: This is mine.
Speaker 2: I was born in sixty nine. I have nothing to hide. My zodiac animal is rooster. No no jokes, of course, I don't want to hear about any fighting down to Louisiana.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, please proceed.
Speaker 2: Aided by a psychic skill set, roosters strut straight toward personal triumph and wild success.
Speaker 3: Okay, not wrong.
Speaker 2: Clairvoyant and calculating roosters see what others can't and accomplish what other it's only wistfully mused about. Their social skills include reading the minds of strangers and plotting the downfall of competitors. Adventurous and energetic.
Speaker 7: Not wrong, Yeah, that's weirdly accurate for as vague as these condite.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: For the birth years of forty six, fifty eight, seventy eighty two, ninety four, twenty six, and twenty eighteen. You are the dog, like the canine that represents them. Dog people make for incomparable companions. Dogs are superior to people. People born in the year of the dog are inherently kind or truer and yes playing better than their constituents, loyal to a fault, and generalists to generous to their own detriment. The canine contingent trades and acts of service, and promotes the advancement of their friends. Mindful of their own nature, they must learn to be less cautious and create clearer boundaries for birth years forty seven, fifty nine, seventy one, eighty three, ninety five, two thousand and seven, and twenty nineteen. Pig, is that you, Stefan? No, you got mine already. I'm the dragon. Your dragon? Okay, pretty accurate. Have I gotten yours yet? Mark no comment?
Speaker 3: That's what I thought, say pigs, wine and dye.
Speaker 2: Pigs prioritize self care over personal gain. According to myth, the pig was more concerned with self care than personal advancement, taking a break from the race to eat and sleep. Consequently, those born in the year of the Pig are slightly indulgent and confident in the knowledge that suffering is not a prerequisite for success, and the journey is indeed the destination. For birth years of thirty six, forty eight, sixty, seventy two, eighty four, ninety six, twenty eight, and twenty twenty. Y'all are born in the year the Rat. Resourceful and ruthless, patient and intelligent, the rat was able to outsmart and outrace his competition to win first place in a zodiac. Similarly, those born in the year of the Rat possessed great cunning and serious survival skills adept at staying alive, less so at sharing the wealth. Rat folk must guard against stinginess and the sharpened knife of sarcasm.
Speaker 3: Birth year is.
Speaker 2: Thirty seven, forty nine, sixty one, seventy three, eighty five, ninety seven, two thousand and nine, and twenty twenty one. Y'all are the ox. Steadfast and self punishing. Ox Folk may not win the race, but they never failed to finish. Diligent and successful Oxen often prioritize obligation over desire. Susceptible as they are to stomach ulcers and lower back pain from caring and carrying too much oxen must periodically unyoke themselves from responsibility and allow for restorative abandon and two more for birth years of thirty eight, fifty, sixty two, seventy four, eighty six, ninety eight, twenty ten, and twenty twenty two. Tiger tigers are equal parts attractive and arrogant, Ambitious and impulsive. Tigers never failed to leave an impression. Comfortable inventing rules and imposing their will upon others, the powerful cats know what they want and are an adept at getting it, and the last one birth years in thirty nine, fifty one, sixty three, seventy five, eighty seven, nineteen ninety nine, twenty eleven, and twenty twenty three Year of the Rabbit to close out. Rabbits are kind hearted, chronic people pleasers. Fun fact, a group of rabbits is known as a fluffle did not know that. Fittingly, people born in the Bunny year have a soft approach to life that recalls the collected works of Logins and Messina. Tenderhearted, they make for loyal lovers and diplomatic friends. Rabbits must guard against their own people pleasing tendencies and the predatory intentions of others, and that is your Chinese zodiac sign relative to the year in which you were born?
Speaker 3: And Mark? Were you happy with the animal? I was one of those that you read. Yeah, I'm aware, I said, were you happy? We please?
Speaker 7: Was it accurate? Give me something? Damn it, Jim, They're so vague. Yeah, I mean any two or three could have applied to me. They all could have applied to all of us, except yours was weirdly on the nose.
Speaker 3: I don't understand that. I don't know. It must be some jess.
Speaker 7: Oh, yeah, you're the quote roosters, don't you dare you do? Seem rather cock sure to me. Oh, come on, I knew that was coming.
Speaker 3: First one of the week. What did you say, Steffan? Never mind?
Speaker 7: Kay?
Speaker 2: If I am six forty were live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app No.
Speaker 3: Need to keep it and refresh.
Speaker 2: We gott this K S I M K O S T HD two Los Angeles, Orange County, live
Speaker 3: Everywhere on the radio.