Speaker 1: Welcome to You Should Know Better with Mike C. Nelson, the guy who won't shut up about winning three times on Jeopardy.
Speaker 2: Welcome to you Should Know Better, the trivia podcast that tests your knowledge and a little bit of your patience. Our goal here is to celebrate the theme of continuing eh jucation. We should always be learning and always be on the prowl to know better. Now we will meet our magnificent guests and hear all about what grand causes they are playing for, and shortly crown one of them the smartest person in the world for one week. But as for right now, let's jump right into some questions and answers with our first of four rounds. Today tis our General Knowledge Round Round one, General Knowledge thinking, caps on lovebirds or pens at the ready, and away we go. There are eight questions in the General Knowledge Round. Here is question number one, what music group had the following hits in the early nineteen nineties Gonna make You Sweat? And Things that make you go hmm? Again? For question number one, what music group had the following hits in the early nineteen nineties Gonna make You Sweat? Which also had a parenthetical afterwards, but I can't. I think that would give it away. And another song that was a hit for them, things that make you go hmmm. For number one, how do we feel after one the parenthetical?
Speaker 1: Which one was parenthetical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gonna gonna make it make you So that's the.
Speaker 1: One that had Okay, just curious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gonna make you sweat If I gave you the parenthetical, I think that gives it away, okay, which is a hint in itself. I think you're gonna get it. M m mmmm, we'll see. Oh lord, all right. Question number two was contured contoured towards one of you in particular, but not to worry because there's other questions that are contoured to the other one. But one of you says they love cults, love cults. But here goes question number two. What's the nickname for the cult members of the Unification Church that are famous for having mass weddings. There was that weird cult that would be like in a basketball stadium and they had like a hundred couples would all get married at once. But what was their nickname of their cult members? Kind of a famous cult, the Unification Church? What were there? What was the nickname of their members? Called for question number two? Are you ready for number three?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 2: Maybe here we go question number three? Can you name either the actress or badass character she played alongside Keanu Reeves's in the Matrix franchise? Remember Keanu Reeves plays a Neo and all those Matrix movies, and then there was the badass kind of woman sidekick. Can you remember her her real name or the character she played in that franchise? For question number three, last name will Suffice?
Speaker 1: Damn it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one would be tough for me. I was when I was thinking of these questions. I was like, I would I think I'd blow this one. I can see her face, I can you know you can see the hair.
Speaker 1: I got the hair in my head. Yep.
Speaker 2: See if it comes to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna just probably guess wrong on that. I'm just going to be intentionally wrong on that.
Speaker 2: It's okay, that'll be like every every time there's there's the groaners, two of the ones that you're like, I can tell you everything about this thing except the answer that Mike for this right, All right, let's see if we can rebound with question number four. Here's hoping what children's lit character had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day, very famous kid's book that it's this character's name and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. They made a movie out of it. I think Disney did it in the last couple of years. What is that character's name? Again? For number four, I'll repeat it one last time. What children's lit character had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day? Okay, Question number five, we're doing a little art famous paintings. What Greek goddess is portrayed in Botticelli's most famous painting? It's the birth of this Greek goddess for Botticelli, which is fun to say. For question number five, what Greek goddess is portrayed in Boticelli's most famous painting?
Speaker 3: That is not on the tip of my tongue.
Speaker 2: Have you seen this painting though, John?
Speaker 3: Not that I mean, I'm sure I've seen it, but I can't I.
Speaker 1: Go about this painting more. Is there a shell involved?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, the goddess is sitting like on a weird like open shell as as it's like arriving on shore, and.
Speaker 4: It's the birth of her of the goddess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the birth of what Greek goddess?
Speaker 1: Okayli, I feel like I should know that one. I constantly get told by my child's art teacher that I look like a bottle CELLI. Oh, I mean, I hear it all the time. You know. Wow, I can't go anywhere without someone saying that appropriate.
Speaker 2: It's only.
Speaker 1: It's about my hair. It's about like we had my hair a certain way. But I don't think I'm that rubenesque as.
Speaker 2: To be that is better than like, you look like a fifteenth century Italian? Dude? Wait? What what it's better to be?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What Botticelli was painting at the time? Or sure? All right? You ready for number six?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure? Question number six goes like this, what automaker makes the models, the sportage, the sorrento, and the soul. Name that automaker that has all of those models, the sportage, the sorrento, and the soul for number six? All right? Question number seven? Question number seven, can you name either of the actors that star in the Amazon series Mister and Missus Smith just came out this past year? Can you name either of those lead actors in the Amazon show Mister and Missus Smith for number seven. All right, question number eight, your final question in the general Knowledge round? What South American cities tourist attractions include the Madakana Stadium, sugar Loaf Mountain, and Ipanima Beach. Name that South American city that features all of these tourist attractions the Mada Khana Stadium, sugar Loaf Mountain, and Ipanima Beach.
Speaker 4: For number eight, I'd like to go to that sugar Loaf Mountain.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, it's real cool. All right, pencils down. We will go over your answers in a few moments, but it's time to meet our wonderful guests. We got another married couple on the show today. This person was an Air Force brat. She lived everywhere. She was in Wichita, Kansas, the Philippines, Tampa, Japan, all Maha, Nebraska, Ocean Springs, was that Mississippi, Yep, London and ended up in La Some She's going to be appearing on the boot of Mattlock starring Kathy Bates this fall. I think that's on CBS and has appeared in a bunch of stuff. Bosh Legacy, This is us that great show you My dear friend, Tarn Westbrook is here HIOO. Yes, great to be here. Yeah. You can follow Tarren Westbrook on social media at terrn Westbrook and that's te r R why and Westbrook? Terren, what charity are you playing for today?
Speaker 1: I am playing for Mom's Demand Action, which is a grassroots movement of Americans that are fighting for public safety measures that can protect people from gun violence. And it's nonpartisan and they are advocating for stronger laws and policies that will reduce gun violence and create a culture of gun safety, which everybody should want. Yes, yes, yes, the majority of Americans do want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love we love Mom's Demand Action, and we are happy to make a donation in their name, win or lose to Mom's Demand Action. Can't wait to give them some more of our money. They're wonderful. And now it's time to meet your hubby from I think this is a first from Fairbanks, Alaska. Hoies first. That is awesome. He's got an instrumental band project right now called Valley Famous. They put out an album just in the last year. Yeah, last year, last year. And he also like traveled the goat Globe playing bass for a little known band that you maybe have heard of, probably not, but they're called the Who. He played with the Who?
Speaker 1: Wait Who?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh why not the guess Who, which is a great band, but the actual Who played with the Who all over the world. My new friend John Button is here. Hello, Hello, Hello, I am here. You can follow mister John at John Button Base on Instagram. John, what charity are you playing for today?
Speaker 3: I'm playing for a charity called et M LA, which is Education through Music Los Angeles. They're a local charity here in LA and they provide music education in under resourced schools. And you know, when I grew up in Fairbanks, Alaska, we actually had really really good music education because we had tons of oil money. Oh so I always feel very very fortunate that we had amazing music education in our schools because we were well funded. But here in LA, less than twenty five percent of elementary schools in LA get music education at all. And one of the cool things about one of the many cool Yeah, there are many cool things about music education in schools, but one of them that struck me is it motivates kids to go to school, Like they're like, that's one thing they might look forward to about going to school and might actually encourage them to go to school and stay in school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're so right. Yeah, where I grew up was kind of mill towns, close to these mill towns outside of Chicago and northwest Indiana. And that's another thing I like didn't realize at the time, but our public schools were actually really great because of the property taxes from these great middle class union jobs or whatnot. And yeah, we were lucky that we had pe and we had music, and we had art classes and art classes as some of my favorite things was art classes throughout my time in school. So every kid should have those opportunities to you know, play sports, play an instrument, sing, dance whatever, and draw and paint and all those things. So we are happy to make a donation in your name, win or lose to education through music Los Angeles. You know these incredible charities we're playing for today, and you know these wonderful contestants now. But now it's time to get down to business. Go over our answers for a very interesting Lord General Knowledge round. Let's go over question one of eight was what music group had the following hits in the early nineteen nineties, Going to make You Sweat and Things that make you go hmmm, Tarran, what did you come up with for number one?
Speaker 1: I went with C and C Music Factory.
Speaker 2: C and C Music Factory. John, what did you put for number one?
Speaker 3: I got nothing, no idea come up with something.
Speaker 2: The parenthetical behind gonna make you sweat was everybody? That's that is C and C Music Factory. So Terren's off the schneid wonder nothing after one. Let's see if we can get John going. It is CNC Music Factory for number one. Question I can tell you the chords to the song?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right now?
Speaker 2: Question number two? What's the nickname for the cult members of the Unification Church that are famous for having mass weddings? John, what did you come up with for number two?
Speaker 3: I have absolutely no clue. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: It's okay, Terran. Did you did it come to you? Do you remember this?
Speaker 1: I put the Moonies. I feel pretty good about that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The leader of the church was sung Young moon though they were called Mooneyes.
Speaker 1: Did I just get two? Did I just get too correctly? That might be? This is okay.
Speaker 2: This is the greatest day of your life, is.
Speaker 1: The greatest day of my life? Even if we stop here, can I be the smartest person for just this moment in time, yep.
Speaker 2: And between the two of us, as as John files for divorce, all these things two for two. This is great. John's gonna get going here. I can feel it. Question number three, can you name either the actress or badass character she played alongside Keanu Reeves's Neo in the Matrix of franchise teren Okay?
Speaker 1: I felt like her name was Carrie something, and I don't think that's right. And then I was like, you know, I know it's not Sandra Bullock because I know she was in a different movie with Keanu Reeves. But I was like, maybe it's like Carrie Bullock. I don't know, you guys, I can't think of her name. I don't think, but I can picture her haircut and like it's she has dark hair, and she's very beautiful and she was fantastic and I haven't seen it in a long time, and I think it's not Carrie Bullock. But I'm just gonna go with that.
Speaker 2: Carrie Bullock, John, what did you put nothing? I have no clue whatsoever. I need to I need to rewatch all of these because this again, this was the one when I was putting it together. I was like, I can't believe I've kind of forgotten about this actress because I really like her. I think she's great. Her name, you were close, you were you got the first name. But it's Carrie Anne Moss. It's Carrie Anne Moss.
Speaker 1: I'm just shocked that I got her. Now do I get a half a point for the half a name?
Speaker 2: See? That's that's tougher on this one. I'm gonna rule against you on this one. I'm gonna be a real real jerk on this one. Cool, if you have said Carrie Anne, I would probably give.
Speaker 1: You yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But her name in the movie, like Keanu Reeves was Neo and eating the Red Pillar of the Blue Pillow, her name was Trinity. Trinity cool, ranchat.
Speaker 1: How to watch that movie again?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Carrie Bullock is on LinkedIn and she works at Medtronic and she went to University of Virginia.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're saying she was not on the movies. Okay, all right, Well if you say so, you have your computer in Bronnie and I don't. So.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is great for every made up name. Now, Jackie, we need people up on LinkedIn to see like, if they're a thing, you should reach out to them and have them on the show. Yes, we'll always have a contestant pool. God, that's great. So for those playing at home, it is carry Anne Moss, who played Trinity in the Matrix series. Question number four, what children's lit character had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day? John? Did you come up with a name?
Speaker 1: You gotta just make up one if you can. If you don't have it, you come up with something. He just said, I love pig Pen.
Speaker 3: It was a you said it was a Disney thing and the Peanuts went beyond Disney.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Right, So Aaron, what did you put?
Speaker 1: You know I should know this, and I know this isn't right, but I just put Nathan. I don't know, it's like it's two syllables, because that just sounds like it would be like dah dah and the terrible, Like I think it's two syllables. That's all I got. I know it's not right.
Speaker 2: We have pig Pen and we have Nathan. Kind of garner points just for those those the improv quality of that. The correct answer is Alexander. That's a lot of syllables. What Alexander and the Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad Day. Question Number five? What Greek goddess is portrayed in both Theicelli's most famous painting, The Birth of Blank? Taren? What did you put?
Speaker 1: You know? I feel I really should know this one? And I put Helen. I don't think that's right, but I put it, Yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Birth of Helen? John, what did you put for number five?
Speaker 3: I thought nothing. I have no clue.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Nothing Greek goddess both. The Celli's most famous painting is arguably the Birth of Venus. It's on the little clamshell.
Speaker 1: Tell me.
Speaker 2: When you see it. When you guys like Google, you go, oh shit.
Speaker 1: I mean I knew it had a clamshell, but I just I was like, is it about the water? Like I could not pert the Venus.
Speaker 2: Of course, now we all know it is the birth of Venus by about the chili. Number six? What automaker makes the models? Sportage, Sorrento and Soul. That's a lot of alliteration, John, what did you put for number six?
Speaker 3: Kia?
Speaker 2: Kia with a huge question mark. Feeling very sheepish these days, Karen, what did you put?
Speaker 1: I put Kia, but with a period at the bottom.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we have a question and a statement. Yeah, John Button, you are correct. It is Keia fun.
Speaker 1: And also I'm correct. Also also I'm correct, but I was correct before. We're correct before me. That's right.
Speaker 2: So I'm just giving an extra shout out. But Tarn got that one correct as well. It is a Kia sportage, sorrento or soul. Question number seven, can you name either the actors the that star in the Amazon series mister and missus Smith Tarran.
Speaker 1: I know his name like so, I so know his name, and he actually has a father, I believe, with the same name, but with like a different it's like missing one syllable, but it's the same name. I know his name, I can picture him, and I might even think of his name in the next thirty seconds. But what I'm going to say is, I know he's in Childish Gambino. I know he's in that band. He is that band, and I know that the girl who's in it, her name starts with an M, and she's fantastic and her show is Penn fifteen, And I can't or Penis however you want to whatever you want to say, I don't know what you call it. I think it's been fifteen. But her name is Erska Erskine, Myra Erskin. I'm so close.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see John came up those same exact guesses.
Speaker 3: Oh the guy, the actor. All I can come up with is that he has a G in his name, like it's like glove somebody.
Speaker 1: Glover, God, I know you can have it, Donald Glover, Don Glover.
Speaker 3: I never would have gotten. The guys knew the G and guest.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna, I'm gonna the book. You're both getting a point. You both said enough that all the judges gave us the thing. Come up our panel of.
Speaker 1: We make a great team.
Speaker 2: The correct answers is Donald Glover, and then it is Maya Erskine. Is that woman? So you were all around you where you said all the things your.
Speaker 1: Fantastic You sounded it out.
Speaker 2: You guys used your nuggets to sound it out, and you got it correct. And then question number eight what South American City's tourist tracks include the Mada Kana Stadium, Sugar Loaf Mountain, and Epanima Beach. John Rio de Gennaro, Rio Degenio, Terren Westbrook.
Speaker 1: What Rio Degennario de Gennaro.
Speaker 2: It is Rio Rio Dejenio for number A. Wow, finishing strong, Jackie. What's the scoreboard update after one?
Speaker 4: What a ride.
Speaker 5: We've got John trailing not by much with three points, and we've got tarn in the lead with five.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's five to three after one. That's fantastic.
Speaker 5: I do have to say Donald and Danny Glover are not related, though they do have the same last name.
Speaker 4: Though they do have the same last name.
Speaker 5: And the amount that you both were just like hovering on top of the names.
Speaker 2: Think it's like.
Speaker 4: And then you John like glove.
Speaker 2: It's something with the glove.
Speaker 4: I's dying.
Speaker 2: That was great, all right. It is five to three after one as we enter around two.
Speaker 1: Round two pop Culture grab Bag.
Speaker 2: Today in the grab Bag, we're doing a television or TV round, more specifically the Glorious Decade of the nineteen nineties. These are questions all about nineteen nineties television. Here is question one of eight. Can you give me the two word catchphrase from either Uncle Jesse from Full House or Hank Kingsley from The Larry Sanders Show. They each had very fun, hilarious catchphrases. They're two words. Can you do either of those again? For question number one, can you give me the two word catchphrase from either Uncle Jesse from Full House or Hank Kingsley from The Larry Sanders Show. All right? Question number two of eight in the grab bag, the mysterious death of Laura, who was the backdrop of the amazing TV series Twin Peaks. Who killed Laura blank? Fill in that blank for number two? One of the craziest best shows ever. I still can't believe it's on network television during primetime. The mysterious death of Laura, who was the backdrop of the amazing TV series Twin Peaks.
Speaker 3: Do we know that Taren was in a David Lynch movie?
Speaker 1: It's true And actually this show that you're talking about was one of the inspirations of me, you know that maybe want to be an actor. So thank god. Yeah, I was an inland empire, but not a lot but I will you can see if you squint.
Speaker 2: Ah, Okay, all right, moving on question number three. Who played Carlton on The Fresh Prince of bel Air. That's part one of the question. And then for a bonus point, what song was associated with Carlton when he did his Carlton dance. When he did the famous like Carlton dance, he always did it to a very famous song. You can get a bonus point if you give me the song title, but give me the actor's name. Who was in TV in the eighties and nineties, but who played Carlton on The Fresh Prince of Prince of bel Air and what song was associated with the Carlton dance? For number three?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Question number four of eight nineteen nineties TV grab bag. What was the name of the show that featured characters dipsy La, La Poe and Tinky Winky?
Speaker 4: What insane names?
Speaker 2: Question number four? What was the name of the show that featured the characters dipsy La, La Poe and Tinky Winky? All right? Question number five? Who played the TV version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Not the movie version? The TV version? Who played the TV version of Buffy? For question number five, is.
Speaker 4: There a movie that's separate.
Speaker 2: The movie came first? What? Yep? Paul Rubins is in it? The movie version.
Speaker 1: Also one of my very very favorites.
Speaker 2: All right. Question number six, The Simpsons famous Halloween specials were named blank of Horror? What location of horror? Every year? They would have a very special Halloween episode called The Simpsons Blank of Horror. It was kind of a location of sorts of horror.
Speaker 1: My kid is going to be so mad if I don't get this, because he has begged us to watch these specific things.
Speaker 2: They're great, They're really great. They're also they're pretty i don't know, like inappropriate. They're sweetly insane. Some of these you say.
Speaker 1: It's a location.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard to describe. I wanted to give you some sort of a hint on blank of Horror. It was the name of these episodes were all called, like the Simpsons Blank of Horror.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: A location you'd maybe find around the house.
Speaker 1: Got it? Got it? I think I don't know if I'm gonna let I'm telling you, he'll be very let down. But I'll also score cool points if I get it correct. So it's very important this one.
Speaker 2: All right? Questions they're high? Yeah? Stakes is high?
Speaker 1: Stakes?
Speaker 2: Is high? Question Number seven? Which two Wayns brothers starred in the Waynes Brothers TV sitcom on the w B. Two Wayns Brothers. They're on the show called The Waynes Bros. On the w B for a number of years in the nineteen nineties, name which two Waynes brothers? And finally, question number eight, what sitcom was about a group of aliens sent to Earth disguised as a human family? Famous sitcom from the nineteen nineties? What sitcom was about a group of aliens sent to Earth disguised as a human family. Oh? Oh, a virtual Who's who on this show?
Speaker 4: A truly perfect show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, pencils down, Let's go over your answers around two our pop culture grab bag today we were doing a television round. More specifically, this is questions all about the nineteen nineties in the TV world. Question number one, can you give me the two word catchphrase from either Uncle Jesse from Full House or Hank Kingsley from The Larry Sanders Show, John, What did you get for number one?
Speaker 3: I got that.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what either of those is.
Speaker 3: I don't even know. I don't even know those shows. I have no clue.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, you were just busy on tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were busy learning your scales. Damn, pretty much putting in your ten thousand hours.
Speaker 4: Seriously.
Speaker 2: Taren, on the other hand, was a couch potato. Yes she was studying.
Speaker 1: I was studying at a very young age.
Speaker 2: Taren, what did you put for number one?
Speaker 1: I put hubba hubba, but then I started second guessing it, like that the little girl, one of the Olsen sisters maybe said that, but then I was like, maybe she said it in response to him. And then I was like, wait, Jesse said cut it out, but that's only that's three words, So I'm going to go with hubba hubba. I feel okay about it, and it's got a period at the end.
Speaker 4: Hubba hubba.
Speaker 2: That's great, Hubba hubba. Not cut it out. God, there's so many catchphrases rolling around. Uncle Jesse would say, have mercy.
Speaker 1: Ah shit, that was close.
Speaker 2: To hubba hubba. I think you were right. I think one of the Mary.
Speaker 5: They said he would, Yeah, you got it, dude, have mercy.
Speaker 2: Of course, have mercy. And then what I think is probably Dave COOLi add the.
Speaker 1: Cut it out Jesse, Uncle Jesse.
Speaker 2: And then Hank Kingsley, which I again he's from the Larry Sanders Show, which I think is the greatest sitcom of all time. Jeffrey Tambour, the Great Jeffrey Tambour, and his catchphrase was hey now, Hey, now a Kingsley's sidekick. He played like the Ed McMahon character Jeffrey Tambour.
Speaker 1: Also great guy. Love that guy.
Speaker 2: So have mercy and hey now for question number one. Question number two the mysterious death of Laura, who was the backdrop of the amazing TV series Twin Peaks. Laura Who are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Tarn Laura Palmer, Laura Palmer, Palmer.
Speaker 2: John what did you put? Nothing just for just.
Speaker 1: For comedy purposes? Come up with just some name as I like Pigpin. I like where you're going with pig Pen, So I think you might have to come up with just a funny name henceforth. I don't know. What do you guys think? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come just say it.
Speaker 3: I put I put a big underline.
Speaker 2: Laura Blank, Laura Blank. She was a good actress. It was, in fact Laura Palmer who killed. Yes, Laura Palmer.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: That first season of Twin Peaks, I think is one of the most incredible, outrageous, just wonderful season incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really really inspired me so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, season two is cool, but like season one is nuts, and so yeah, Question Numero Trace, who played Carlton on the fresh Prince of bel Airon for a bonus point? What song was associated with his dance The Carlton Dance? John, what did you put for number three?
Speaker 3: Hank Glover?
Speaker 2: We're going back to the glove smell the gloves?
Speaker 3: And I heard his dad never Yeah, inside joke, inside baseball, Taren, what did you put for number three?
Speaker 1: I can picture his face. I can picture the dance. I know it started with an R, either his last name or his first name. It's like ropa, yel something. It's not that I can't think of it, but I'm just letting you know that I can sort of picture it in my mind's eye and it's like three words. It's like so and so and I can do the dance and dance. Yeah, I want to say, with three names, that's all.
Speaker 4: You know the song?
Speaker 1: No, I couldn't think of the song. I was like, do I even do I have it? I ever known the song?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see if this rings a bell. Okay, let's start with the actor first. The actor is Alfonso Roberto.
Speaker 1: Oh, Alfonso Roberto.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was on all he was on like silver spoons and like a bunch of he's doing af V. Yeah, he's been on the Yeah, years and years, Elfonse order and the song that the Carlton dance like he did it to the first and maybe all the time was Tom Jones's it's not unusual with anyone. He would do this, he would do the Carlton dance. So I was it's not unusual by Tom Jones if you're playing at home. And Alfonso Robero for number three, all right, And then there was question number four, Let's get to it. What was the name of the show that featured the characters Dipsy, La La Po and Tinky Winky Taren, What do you got for number four?
Speaker 1: I went with My Little Pony, and I don't think that's right, So it's gonna be in My Little Pony question mark because Dipsy and Tinky Winky sound.
Speaker 5: Like I see ponies being named all of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that is a great guess.
Speaker 1: That is a fantasic more eighties, but okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: My Little Pony, John, what did you put for number four?
Speaker 3: The Mysterious Adventures of Some Kids?
Speaker 2: Yeah got the third season of that show is when I really got into it.
Speaker 1: Yes, kids came.
Speaker 2: I think this is going to be a groaner, because I think you've heard this show and you'll it'll kind of come to you, I would think. But yeah, I think Tinky Winky was controversial because it was a gay character I think at the time, which was nuts, and it was a kid's show and it was Teletubbies, those weird teletubbies that like TV's for stomachs and.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah right, the different colors, yeah, different shapes was purple, and I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: I don't think I ever knew their names. Yeah, they were just teletubbies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Teletubbies. Never forget, never forget. Yeah. Question number five, who played the TV version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer John.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think I was, Actually I think I was on that shows.
Speaker 2: No, I think I dated her for a couple of years.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I can't remember playing with somebody that did like they like in the show they went to like a bar and this girl Michelle Branch that I was playing with.
Speaker 4: Of course we know Michelle Branch played.
Speaker 3: On and so I think I think I think it was I think so that, Yeah, we look that up.
Speaker 2: I can't even remember. I can't remember that, let alone the actresses name Lord Mercy.
Speaker 1: Her name was Sarah Michelle Galler. I'm pretty sure, yeah.
Speaker 2: Barah Michelle Teller. The correct answer is that three named actress Sarah Michelle Galler. Tarn gets the big point for number five, as John just continues to name drop all these wonderful Question number six, this is a big one. The simpsons famous Halloween specials were named Blank of Horror. I gave you the hint that it was kind of a location that might be fine found around the home. Terran, what did you put?
Speaker 1: Tree house of horror, tree.
Speaker 2: House of horror? John, what did you put for number six?
Speaker 3: Well, I'll start with I'm pretty sure Terran is correct, and I put the closet.
Speaker 2: That is a scary place when you're a child. It's dark and cramped. Uh, it is, in fact the tree House of Horror for those famous Simpson's Halloween especials. And godam what are we up to? Thirty three, thirty four? I can't even remember forever reason Yeah wow. Question number seven, which to Waynes Brothers starred in the Waynes Brother's TV sitcom on the WB back in the day, John, Damon.
Speaker 3: And Glover.
Speaker 2: There probably is a Glover Wayns, Teraran, what do you got?
Speaker 1: I went with Damon and Marlin, and I know there's a third one that I should think of as because I think I worked with two of them on two separate occasions, and I they're amazing, all the Wayans brothers. I went with Marlin and Damon. Yeah, and by the way, I'm really proud of you because pop culture is not John's specialty, and the fact that he named a Wayan at all is so cool.
Speaker 2: He gets eight points for no, truly truly for one, you know, all right. I hate to do this to Jackie because she hates fractions, but I think I'm gonna give Tarin a half point for this. Okay, forgetting Marlon it was Marlon Wayans and his brother Sean. It was Marlin. Of course, you have Keenan Ivory Wayans and Damon Wayans and a bunch of brother I work.
Speaker 1: And I loved in Living Colors so much.
Speaker 2: So Yeah, forgetting Marlin, I'll give you a half point, Taran. And then finally, question number eight, what sitcom was about a group of aliens sent to Earth disguised as a human family? Taran?
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're talking the nineties, right, mm hmmm. I think it might have been called out of this World, but then as soon as I said that out loud, it didn't, so I'm gonna go with that. But then I was thinking about perfect Strangers and wasn't there an alien? No, there wasn't. No, there wasn't. So it's out of this world, is my final answer.
Speaker 2: You're talking it all through. You know a lot about this show, John, What did you put for number eight?
Speaker 3: I didn't have anything, but I'm gonna guess third Rock from the Sun.
Speaker 2: Is that right? He just pulled it out of his Rumpus said, answer deserves a huzza.
Speaker 4: Honestly, what it is.
Speaker 2: That is huge, huge pull. It is third Rock for thank god, that's my one point and for that to be.
Speaker 5: The last question and pulled out of your butt incredible. It should be worth more than one.
Speaker 2: That is awesome that you got that pull. All right, Jackie, we are at halftime. She's doing the mask, she's carrying in the one. Hopefully there's no remainders that a fraction, uh yeah, but there's a fraction now which she's a fraction now eight. But checking what's going on.
Speaker 5: This is an interesting game because it seems like well, but you never know because it's still so open the air. We've got Tarn and the lead with eight and a half and because of the fraction, I can no longer say and John behind with half of those points. Because of the fraction, John has four and Tarn has.
Speaker 4: Eight and half.
Speaker 2: Fan fantastic. So that's our halftime score. Again. We are here with Tarren Westbrook. You can follow her on social media at Tarren Westbrook. She's playing for Mom's Demand Action and we're here with her hubby, John Button you can follow him at John Button Base on Instagram, and he's playing for Education through Music l A. It's a four and a half point game.
Speaker 3: And the John is j O N on that Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yes, true, Yes that's the handle.
Speaker 3: The handle is j O N Button.
Speaker 2: I have I have dear friends and I have a brother that go j O N. So I understand that fully. It is yeah, John Button Bass, but the John is j O N. Get those silent h is the f out here who needs that boring lame. So it is a four and a half point game at halftime as we enter our third of four rounds between you two, it is the infamous lightning.
Speaker 1: Round Round three, the Lightning Round.
Speaker 2: John, you're trailing, so you get to go first, and you could choose from these headings today. These headings have nothing to do with the question or the answers, but they are some of my favorite appetizers or appeteezers. You can do chips and guac, mazzarella sticks or egg rolls for your Lightning round question. Name your poison.
Speaker 3: I'm vegan, so I'm going chips and.
Speaker 2: Guawk, chips and guacamole. All right, I'm gonna say the question twice. I'm gonna say go. You're gonna have twenty seconds to say as many things as possible. Now, Tarin, you're gonna actually want to write some answers down because I'm coming straight to you with your five second rebuttal as soon as John's twenty seconds are up, mister button, here is your chips in guacamole. Lightning round question.
Speaker 4: This is so fucked.
Speaker 2: I want to know about the top nine countries with the most universities and or colleges. These are populous countries. Top nine countries with the most universities. Twenty seconds on the clock and go.
Speaker 3: Uh you know, United Kingdom, United States? How about Canada, uh, Germany, Russia. Let me think what else? China?
Speaker 2: Stop? You got three? You got three? You got number three is Us? USA, We're number three, We're number three, China, China number four, and Russia number seven. Well done, all right, tarn your chance to steal some answers. Top nine countries with the most universities five second, rebuttal and go.
Speaker 1: Canada, Germany, Russia, Africa, China, Japan, Korea, uk Us. That's all I got.
Speaker 2: Go through those again.
Speaker 1: I was trying to second. Okay, Canada, Germany, Russia, Africa, China, Japan, Korea, uk Us.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got one. You stole Japan, which was number eight. You stole one. You got Japan. So let's go over the ones we didn't get to number one on the list. It makes sense India India because they have over one point three billion people. And I'm smart too, just like India. This country that's number two, I think is the fourth most populous country in the world. But it's still surprising Indonesia, all those islands, Indonesia has a ton of universities.
Speaker 3: It is surprising.
Speaker 2: Number five we mentioned kind of in the general knowledge round Brazil. Brazil, it's number five, number six was Mexico, and number nine was France. France, Fralls f All, France. All right, great job with the chips in guacamole, but Terran, it's your turn in the barrel now. So you could choose either Mazzarella six or egg Rolls for your lightning round question.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with egg rolls.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like this question a lot. Here is your egg rolls lightning round question again. I'm gonna say it twice. Say go, you're twenty seconds. Say as much as you can. John writes some answers down, so I'm coming straight to you once her twenty seconds is up. Here we go. In the classic game of Monopoly, what are the eight colors used in the sets of properties around the board as well as the color of the trains featured on the railroad spots. So that's a total of nine things. So there's eight colored kind of property spots around the board, and then the color of the trains featured on the railroad spots. Twenty seconds on the clock and.
Speaker 1: Go railroads I believe were yellow, green, red, blue, purple, yellow, gray. Oh did already say purple? I'm forgetting something. ROYGBIV orange, BIV blue. Already said that indigo, I already said purple. I think I got about stop.
Speaker 2: Stop, you did great, go on two three, four five six. I believe Jackie. I don't know if you'll agree with me, but I think you got six. You said dark colorple. Sure, So the ones at the very beginning are either brown or dark purple. That's number one. She said orange, red, yellow, green, and you said blue. Uh so i'll give you. I'll give you a point for that one, two three, four, five six, I'll give you six for that one. But there's still three on the board, John, some other And you could be specific too, because some of these are like you could be specific with your colors in the classic game of Monopoly. What are the eight colors used in the sets of properties around the board, as well as the color of the trains featured on the railroad spots? Your five second rebuttal and go, is there a black? Black?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Gray? I don't know, brown, stop? Stop? You got one? You stole one, you know what, I'm gonna give you that one. I'll give you that one, thank you. So the trains were black the railroad spots. The little trains are black on all the railroad spots, the four spots B and O and the short line and all that stuff, and then brown, like I said before, brown and dark purple were kind of it's changed over the years. So it's the the property is right when you pass go. They used to be brown, now they're dark purple. They used to be dark purple, now they're brown. So this is why I got a little funky. There's dark blue where like park Place and the boardwalk is, and then there's light blue that's somewhere else on the thing. But I gave you said blue, So I tell you, Tara.
Speaker 1: I gave you and I said indigo, and maybe I might have said violet.
Speaker 2: Yes, the one I don't think anyone got, because you guys killed this round. You did really great. I don't think anyone said pink or magenta m m. And that's I think in the like on the second line of Monopoly, you pass go and there's like the light blue and the purple or whatever, and then I think there's a pink and magenta and orange on one side. So you did very good. So I think it was six to two in that round Jackie for points, Tarn got six, and John got two in the egg roll question, I believe yeah.
Speaker 5: So for total for this round is John got five and total for this round not everything all together.
Speaker 4: Taren got seven.
Speaker 3: Tarn is still whipping my butt.
Speaker 5: So our big aculative score right now is John, You've got nine points rock and roll, and Taren You've got fifteen and a half.
Speaker 2: Wow. Oh my word.
Speaker 1: Am I about to be crowned?
Speaker 2: Oh my?
Speaker 1: You still catch up at this point she.
Speaker 2: Is getting old cocky I out. So this is great. So after a very incredible lightning round, it is fifteen and a half to nine as we enter our fourth and final round between you two.
Speaker 1: Round four, the Double Duty.
Speaker 2: We call it the double duty because points are doubled and usually there's nine questions in this round, but I had so much fun doing it, there are ten questions, so there are twenty points up for grabs. Can we see another comeback like we have many times before? Let's see John's got his work cut out for him. But let's talk about this round. We haven't done this round before and we are here with a worldly musician. So this category is all about famous music venues. So these are music venues around the globe and within the United States. There are ten questions in this round. Let's see how we do. This should be fun. Question number one. The only concert not to sell out for the Beatles on their nineteen sixty four tour was at this almost mile high gem. Name that famous music venue. The only concert not to sell out for the Beatles on their nineteen sixty four tour was at this almost mile high gem. Pintint wink, wink, nudge, nudge. You know what I mean? Are we ready for question two?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yep, all right? The horrific mass shooting at an Eagles of Death Metal show took place at the Bataklan Concert Hall in what European capital? It was not too long ago, but the horrific mass shooting at the Eagles of Death Metal show took place at the Bataklan Concert Hall in what European capital? For number two? All right? Question number four. Cheap Tricks best selling recording was live at Budhakan in what Asian city? Is that famous venue? Cheap Trick from Rockford, Illinois. Their best selling recording was live at Budhacan in what Asian city is that famous venue? For question number four? Question number five of ten and the double duty Radcliffe Round we're talking about famous music venues. What down under venue has been enthralling audiences and onlookers since nineteen seventy three? And for number five? What down under venue has been enthralling audiences and onlookers since nineteen seventy three? For number five, it's getting so quiet for some reasons. For question number six, the fill More East was in New York City, of course, but where was the famous Fillmore West? You had the Fillmore East in New York City? Where would you find the Fillmore West? For question number six? And speaking of New York City? For question number seven, what famous venue on one hundred and twenty fifth Street in NYC has a long time running weekly amateur night where the audience decides the fates of its novice performers.
Speaker 4: That's hartful?
Speaker 2: What very famous venue on one hundred and twenty fifth Street in New York City has a long time running weekly amateur night where the audience decides the fates of the novice performers? For number seven, Oh my gosh, it's gonna come down to these final three questions. I can feel it in my bones. Question number eight, what auditorium famously was the home of the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville the blank auditorium. Fill in that blank. For number eight, you've heard this What auditorium famously was the home of the Grand Old Opry in Nashville, Tennessee. For question number eight, I've been there, been here.
Speaker 5: I was thinking they was the venue.
Speaker 2: I thought that my almost my whole life. But yeah, I learned. I learned that's not the case. That was the name of the show. Question number nine your penultimate question. In the Famous music venues Double Duty Round The Gorge Amphitheater is often cited as one of the best outdoor music venues in America and is located in what Western state? I want to know the state For this one, the Gorge. They do like a big outdoor music festival at the Gorge Amphitheater is often cited as one of the best outdoor music venues in America and is located in what Western state. For number nine, it's very quiet this run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's a lot of tension in the air. John feels the pressure.
Speaker 2: It happens. It happens every time we play. People are like joking and like busting each other's balls, and round fore comes and it's like this is serious, very serious. All right, here it is your final question in the double duty question Number ten of ten Live Aid in which Queen Stole the show was simulcast around the globe with performances from JFK Stadium in Philadelphia and what Stadium in London. Again for number ten Live Aid in which Queen Stole the show was simulcast around the globe with performances from JFK Stadium in Philadelphia and what Stadium in London?
Speaker 1: For number ten, I believe John has also played there? Maybe?
Speaker 2: Okay? Oh snap, all right, pens Ah, here we go. There are ten questions in a supersized double duty round. Today we're talking about famous music venues. Question number one was the only concert not to sell out for the Beatles on their nineteen sixty four tour was at this almost mile high gem Taran. Did it come to you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But I just took the hint and I was like, the Diamond.
Speaker 2: Theater, the Diamond the theater, John, what did you put for number one.
Speaker 3: Mile high stadium?
Speaker 2: Ooh, that's a great guest. I was trying to give you the hint that it was close to Denver. We're talking about a place that's very close to Denver and it's outdoors. It's the beautiful Red Rocks played Red Rocks in nineteen sixty four. It was the only show they didn't sell out.
Speaker 5: Which because no one knew about it.
Speaker 4: Including me exactly.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. Question number two. The horrific mass shooting at an Eagles of Death Metal show took place at the Bottaklan Concert Hall in what European capital city? John? What did you put for number two?
Speaker 3: Paris?
Speaker 2: Paris? From what did you find?
Speaker 1: I also put Paris, France two points apiece.
Speaker 2: It is the Botaklan in Paris, France. Question number three, name the famous jazz hall on New Orleans' French Kolta Terran.
Speaker 1: I put preservation Hall Preservation Hall question mark, John, what did you.
Speaker 2: Put preservation hall?
Speaker 3: Period?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is the wonderful Preservation Hall. If you're ever there, you gotta go and sit in that room. There is like a spirit and ambiyond in that room. That's kind of second to none. But it is the preservation Hall. For number three, Number four, Cheap Tricks best selling recording was live at Buddhakan in what Asian city? Is that famous venue? John Tokyo Tokyo, Japan. Terran, what did you put? Tokyo? Oh? My god, you guys are rocking and rolling in the famous music venues. It is Tokyo, Japan. Yeah, it's called like Nippon Budhakan is the name of that famous venue? Question number five? What down under venue? Has been enthralling audiences and onlookers since nineteen seventy three? Terran Sydney Opera House, Sydney Opera House. John, what did you put? Oh?
Speaker 3: I put Sydney Opera Hall.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm gonna give it to you both. It's the Sydney Opera Venue. So it's the Sydney Opera House. But Hall House. We're gonna be lenient, thank you. What it's a piece. We're on a roll that's four in a row. After you missed the first one. That's four in a row. Now let's keep it going. Question number six, The Fillmore East was in New York City, But where was the famous Fillmore West? John?
Speaker 3: Oh, Man, I'm waffling between two nearby towns. I'm gonna go with Berkeley, but it might be San Francisco. But my answer is going to be Berkeley.
Speaker 2: Okay, Berkeley, California, Teraran, what did you put?
Speaker 1: I put San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we have Berkeley and we have San Francisco. One of you is correct, one of you is incorrect. The correct answer is San Fantastic.
Speaker 1: He had to take me.
Speaker 2: He had to take a chance, though. You got to take some chances on this one. The Fillmore West, Yeah, I was in San Francisco. Question number seven, What famous venue one hundred and twenty fifth Street in New York City has a long time running weekly amateur night where the audience decides the fates of novice performers.
Speaker 1: Terran, My first thought was the new Areekan Cafe, but I changed it to the Apollo, even though I don't know if that's actually in New York. I feel silly that I don't know, but I'm going to go with the Apollo.
Speaker 2: Going with the Apollo. John, what did you put? She's correct, the Apollo. It's showtime at the Apollo, showtime at the Apollo. All right, It comes down to these three. What auditorium famously was the home of the Grand ol Oprian Nashville, Tennessee for many years? John, what did you put? For number eight?
Speaker 3: I put the Ryman.
Speaker 2: The Ryman auditorium, Terran, what did you put?
Speaker 1: I could not think of it, so I put the auditorium.
Speaker 2: Blank, the blank auditorium. It is the rhyman.
Speaker 3: I want to do something fun. Yes, So if if you two can kind of tell people on the radio what you're seeing, Let's see if I can get.
Speaker 1: My why what is he going to be there?
Speaker 2: He's got something.
Speaker 3: And what's right in front of her?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? It says for those of you at home when he was when he was playing bass with the Who, He's got a concert poster which is almost directly in front of tarn.
Speaker 1: If I had looked, if I had just made my eyes just go to the left by like an inch, I would have seen it and been like, that's it. Because if I would have seen it, I would have definitely known that was it.
Speaker 2: That deserves a sploosh.
Speaker 3: I was dying.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's why John had the fox sweats for the last like ten minutes. He's like, she's gonna just turn and see and it's just the Ryman Auditorium on concert poster. But she didn't get it. That's a very very important two points for John. He needs all these points, all right. Question number nine. The Gorge Amphitheater is often cited as one of the best outdoor music venues in America. Is located in what western state Terran?
Speaker 1: I put California because I just didn't know it.
Speaker 2: Cali four and I a John, what did you put?
Speaker 3: Well? Much like San Francisco and Berkeley, the Gorge is right on the border of Oregon and Washington. But I believe it is on the Washington side.
Speaker 2: Oregon or Washington. You are in the right neck of the nape. The correct answer is the state of Washington. How two points? Two points two points? These last two answers, though, make make this this final one. It comes down to this. This could be it, this could be for all the marbles, unbelievable.
Speaker 4: I'm freaking out.
Speaker 2: I'm nervous out. Question number ten Lie which queen stole? The show was simulcast around the globe with performances from JFK Stadium in Philadelphia and what Stadium in London, England? John, what did you put? Wembley Wembley Stadium? Tarin, what did you put?
Speaker 1: I also put Wembley Webley Stadium. Yes, Webley Stadium because there is an arena as well next.
Speaker 2: Door yeah, Wembley Stadium. Wembley Stadium. The correct answer is Wembley Stadium. Holy smokes, what a great round. Jackie's got to do all the maths flipping out.
Speaker 1: I'm flipping out too.
Speaker 3: Are you going to win by half a point? What's going to happen?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You got a lot of those, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, let me say this.
Speaker 5: I mean, John, for the majority of this game, you have been down like by half, not anymore.
Speaker 4: You have twenty five.
Speaker 5: Points, okay, the last round you had nine points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you worked twenty five.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, you kind of threw it into my court.
Speaker 4: We're we're happy about this. But at the end of the day, Terren's.
Speaker 5: Still won with twenty ninety five points, but so close.
Speaker 4: It ended up being a four and a half point game.
Speaker 1: That is high five. That that is incredible.
Speaker 2: That was great, That was super fun. I got real close, got real tense those last four or five questions. They could have gone anyway. But Terren Westbrook, you are the smartest person in the world. For one week. What I have to hear that for the for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: The whole week, you guys, I'm gonna that is I this might be the best moment of my life besides having a child and getting married, and like, you know, if I I don't know if I'll ever be able to have a better moment than someone calling me smart and wow for smart test.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is smart test. Yes, Tarreen Westbrook, you are a champ. You can follow her on social media at Tarren Westbrook. We're happy to make a donation in your name to Mom's Demand Action. Check her out on that reboot of Mattlock that's coming out this fall, and watch her on Bosh Legacy This is Us and You. And then John Button. You can follow him on social media at j O. N. Button Base on Instagram. We're happy to make a donation in his name to education through Music Los Angeles. Buy that record from his band called Valley Famous, and then see you Know Who if the Who starts touring anytime soon, hopefully hopefully soon. Yeah, fingers crossed. Let's go. So that was great, but the game is not over. It's time for Jackie to take over for her final throwdown.
Speaker 1: The final throwdown.
Speaker 5: I had a craving when I thought of this question. The biggest bagel in the world, according to the Guinness Book World of Records, was eight hundred and sixty eight pounds. It took, which this isn't it. This is a weird part, But I guess they missed the whole it took. It took eleven hundred pounds of dough, but it ends up weighing less interesting nine hundred gallons of water.
Speaker 4: How many hours to bake?
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's that's one big bagel.
Speaker 1: Has anyone here ever baked a bagel? I have not, okay, dark.
Speaker 3: I guessing a like one bagel, would you know, take half an hour or something?
Speaker 1: Okay, I was thinking it might take longer.
Speaker 3: But a big one like that is going to take a really, it's going to take a long time.
Speaker 2: Get it cooked all the way through, right, I want I want the oven?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what temperature? Do we know what temperature it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, probably three fifty. Slow cook it. You don't want to burn it, you don't want to singe it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm looking at the normal temperature to bake a normal bagel in is three seventy five. But I don't know what. I don't know what they were rocking with. Some people say four to twenty five.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, pretty much a nine hundred pound bagel, though, But to like actually get through all of that, even if it's in some huge ass oven, I'm going to say, like it's like a turkey. I'm going to say like six and a half hours. I'll go six and a half hours. What do you guys think, I'm thinking three hours?
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was thinking like five hours.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we have three five and six and a half.
Speaker 3: Four and a half.
Speaker 5: I mean, Mike, you were actually the closest ten hours.
Speaker 2: Oh god, wait a minute.
Speaker 4: Hours.
Speaker 3: How do you bake something for ten hours and not with the hours?
Speaker 4: It's just it?
Speaker 1: And yeah, what is the seven? Where does this oven?
Speaker 4: Where's this oven?
Speaker 1: In hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's what hell is?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Ten hours?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's awesome. That's crazy. Wow, that's our show. Thanks so much for being on the show. That was a hell of a game. It got really fun at the end.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: We're happy to make donations in your name to those two wonderful charities and enjoy the rest of your summer.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you so much for having us on the show. It was a pleasure, and I just don't know if I'm ever going to be able to live that down. I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to surpass feeling it out right now, live it up. See you next week for another episode of You Should Know Better.
Speaker 2: Want to help out the podcast, please subscribe to You Should Know Better wherever you listen to podcasts, Rate our show and write a review if you can. It really helps get the word out to the masses. We thank you, and for some daily trivia action, check us out on TikTok and Instagram until next week. Take care of yourselves and each other. We're all in this together. And then the immortal words of Harry Carey, So long, everybody. You Should Know Better? As produced by Jackie Gonzalez de Ruthie and myself Mike C. Nelson, Edited by Nick Wright. All music created by mister Kevin Shema, voiceover talent Natalia Castelianos, and graphic design by Jason Caldera and Calderico