Speaker 1: That music.
Speaker 2: You know what that means? Are you ready to risk it for the biscuit? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you ready to risk it for the biscuit? This was supposed to be one week Monday through Friday. When I originally brought this to mister Adler, he was well aware, because you know, I talked him into this a couple of years ago, and he thinks it's cool.
Speaker 2: He likes the game, and.
Speaker 1: I think he did this last year too. He said, why don't you keep playing? Why don't you just keep going? So we're gonna play another round of risk it for the biscuit. You have a shot to win up to one thousand dollars. We just don't know, I mean, what you want to do. We don't know what Alex is doing over there. It's weird giving that guy.
Speaker 2: Like all the power. Yeah power. I was gonna say what you've done. I was gonna say artistic freedom, but no, it's power. He's not the power. He's the one that decides how much money.
Speaker 1: Like, you don't want Alex being the guy working the levers and the smoke in the behind the curtain, the little the little man standing on the stool working the levers, putting no attention to that man behind Good Morning rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 2: Who is this? Good morning guys? This is Julian.
Speaker 1: Julian, do you have what it takes, the risk it for the biscuit?
Speaker 2: I care, hope. I'm a little nervous. I would be nervous too. I would be nervous too.
Speaker 1: I mean you're putting your you're putting your financial future in Alex's hands.
Speaker 3: Where would you say stop?
Speaker 2: He really does not want that responsibility. See you talking about it too?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Julian, where are you from? Uh?
Speaker 1: Okay, dude, So did you hear the game? Do you understand how to play?
Speaker 2: Yes? I did?
Speaker 1: The Texas Hammer. Just for everyone else listening, you sound like you know what you're doing, but I'm just to make sure I believe you. For everyone listening, You're going to hear a fuse lit Now.
Speaker 2: At the end of that fuse, what happens it comes to an end?
Speaker 1: It could be an explosion, right, mister Jim Adler, The Texas Hammer will come on and shout out money in one hundred dollars increments. As soon as he says an amount of money, you're locked in that's yours, Okay, that money is yours. When you want to stop, you yell stop, and I will stop things and you can have it and you can have all that money.
Speaker 2: You can have all that money, dude.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just I'm not trying to make you more nervous.
Speaker 2: I'm just making sure that we are clear.
Speaker 1: Now, let us all hear what it sounds like when you say stop. I'm not saying you're ever gonna say stop, but what does it sound like when you say stop? Stop?
Speaker 2: Okay? Okay, everybody hear that thing?
Speaker 1: Did everybody hear that thing?
Speaker 2: You heard it, Alex Job, Julian. The only thing left to do is to light the fuse. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, let's do it. Okay, there it is, Okay, use is lit?
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: All this money could be yours. One hundred dollars, that'sok forever?
Speaker 1: How long?
Speaker 2: Two hundred dollars, that's yours. That was quick, three hundred.
Speaker 3: Dollars, four hundred dollars, wow, five hundred dollars, six hundred dollars, seven hundred dollars. That's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Seven hundred dollars billion?
Speaker 1: Boy?
Speaker 2: Is that what you have?
Speaker 1: You've been in the whole time you knew you're gonna say seven hundred dollars stop?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be fake.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I agree, I mean risky.
Speaker 2: I didn't even ask him what the number one was.
Speaker 1: Did know you went into the game saying I'm stopping at seven no matter what?
Speaker 2: Yes, what I did? Dude, that's your money, that's your money, Happy Monday? Should we? Should we listen?
Speaker 1: Do you want to know?
Speaker 2: Julie? I really don't, but let's do it. Torture me, why don't you?
Speaker 1: Okay you stopped at seven?
Speaker 2: Hey, one hundred dollars? Okay, nine hundred dollars?
Speaker 3: Wow, So oh, don't do it.
Speaker 2: That's all right, Julianne, Dude, seven hundred buck you got seven, you left two on the table. Don't think about it. Cash money, that's yours, bro.
Speaker 1: I'm happy.
Speaker 2: I'm happy.
Speaker 1: Seven hundred dollars you could buy half a Backstreet Boy ticket.
Speaker 2: Speer in Vegas. Don't let him like that. You can either have the bottom part of the toe of the seat.
Speaker 1: Julian congratulations, man, I'm so happy for you.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy for you. Thank you so much. Man, that's amazing.