Speaker 1: It's time for what you're watching Wednesday. The following program is brought to you in living color. But you're watching in America's Love Television. They win their kids USA Television.
Speaker 2: You've watching too many of those live television shows.
Speaker 3: What you're watching Wednesday, Love.
Speaker 2: Hotel, Love, Yeah to guys, Monday, no brushing your teeth and one of the housewives already banging somebody Wait.
Speaker 4: All right, day wait, wait, wait, okay, that's the guy that turned me onto Love Hotel in the first place. And I thought I was all caught up. I may be missing a week. I figured they were off this week because a Memorial Day. But there's a new episode in Someone's banging because I don't I don't remember any banging going on.
Speaker 1: The quick recap is this is?
Speaker 5: This is okay?
Speaker 1: So whatever it is?
Speaker 6: Sure people who have been on the Real Housewives show.
Speaker 4: It's it's Real Housewives and it's other Uh is it others? No?
Speaker 5: I think it might just be Real Housewives, But anyway.
Speaker 4: Shannon Badoor for Orange County, Luanne de la Steps from New York.
Speaker 5: They're both on it. A couple of ladies from Atlanta are on it.
Speaker 4: Giselle's on it, and they bring in these guys, just normal dudes to this like hotels where they're staying and I don't know, like Cabo something like that, and.
Speaker 5: They see if they hit it off.
Speaker 4: And then the women can either keep the guys or they bring in fresh meat. And the last that I saw there was like three different women that were into one dude, and he was older. He's sixty something, and most recently he was hooking up with one of the women from Atlanta who's thirty something.
Speaker 5: That was a big to do.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you how little interest I have in that.
Speaker 5: Of course not it's not for you.
Speaker 6: I know you say that, but it's even some of those shows that you say are not for me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well I could probably.
Speaker 5: I kind of like watching the freak show.
Speaker 4: That is people who are single in their sixties meeting somebody else.
Speaker 5: Like that's fascinating.
Speaker 4: Because, you know what, it's the way that we are living and living longer.
Speaker 5: People in their sixties are acting.
Speaker 4: They're acting like they're in their twenties, and it's fun to watch. It's very entertaining. That's why Golden Bachelor was so right entertaining. It does tame compared to Love Hotel.
Speaker 3: Morning, Gary and Shannon. It's Richard up in Nevada. So I watched the Pee Wee Herman documentary while it's actually Paul Rubin speaks about how he put Peewee together and what happened when the New LA District attorney accused him of child pornography and how it wrecked him.
Speaker 5: And it's that's the thing.
Speaker 3: He was such a sweet guy. It was really worth watching. Just fantastically interesting. The Hollywood story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, simple, it said that, didn't you have some issues before that though, like a theater, some sort of theater masturbation. Yes, Fred something or other had the same issue, right, there was an actor Fred something, will something, Fred will Some.
Speaker 1: Fred Williams, will Fredericks. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: At least two people got busted for masturbaying in an adult theater and a ladder, not not Pee Wee Herman, but because that was still when those those adult theaters were prevalent, right, this guy was, like I want to say, in like two thousand and five, when porn was in everybody's pockets and there was no reason to mastermate in public.
Speaker 5: In a theater.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know the name of.
Speaker 5: I'll find it.
Speaker 6: The first episode of that Apple TV show that we've been talking about for a few weeks now, Your Friends and Neighbors explain Fred Willard Fred RILLERD. Was he pop for that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, oh I don't remember that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was seventy two and it was twenty twelve.
Speaker 6: The show Friends and Neighbors takes pains to explain how you can get all kinds of money, but it still feel financially insecure. And we talked about this is the John Ham Show. Olivia Munn is in it Amanda Pete on Apple TV Plus, and it's a really it's well written, it's clever, it's fun, it's a little dark at times. But this guy falls down on his luck. Very rich guy falls down on his luck, loses his job at a prestigious firm, and then turns to stealing from his neighbors. I'm not giving anything away, but it is one of those shows that we've seen lately that kind of points the finger at rich people and explains how bad they are.
Speaker 4: White Lotus Sirens, Friends and Neighbors. It shows how they live, which is always fascinating to people who don't live like that. It's like a secret society that you're in on. So it's fun to watch that, And that show does a great job of explaining the things that are important to rich people and why, like the burken purses, things like that of expensive watches, which ones are better than the others.
Speaker 5: It's like, oh, okay, all right, I see that now.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's still ridiculous, but it kind of makes sense of it all. But the thing that strikes me with all of these is it shows and it highlights that for a lot of people who don't have money, you think that if you have money, everything will kind of work itself out, or what do you have to fight about? You've got money, and the family dynamics do not change. Sometimes they're made worse. A lot of the times they're made worse by oodles of money.
Speaker 6: That reminds me of an old joke Bill Cosby. I don't know if you've ever heard of him. He used to tell but it was more it was about drugs and not about money, and it was about how people always wanted him to take cocaine and he would ask, why what does it do to you? And he said, it just makes whatever your personality is, it makes you more of that. And he said, yeah, but what if you're an a hole? And that's almost what money is, like cocaine in that same instance, where it's not guaranteed to make your life easier at all, right, and like you said, in many cases can make it more difficult, especially when it comes to the inter personal relationships that you have. On the website. If you go to kfiam six forty dot com slash Gary and Shannon, we have a trio of trailers on there for one Good Fortune. Keanu Reeves comes in as a as an angel as he's en Sorry's director orial debut. He stars in it along with Seth Rogan. A weird one from Netflix, the former ocean Gate. You remember the ocean Gate disaster when titan imploded.
Speaker 4: The people who spent a bunch of money to go down to see the Titanic wreckage and they imploded.
Speaker 5: A new season of.
Speaker 4: The Bear is queued up here with season four trailer. Season three concluded last June ended on a cliffhanger with Sydney having a panic attack over whether she would leave the Chicago restaurant. The new trailer that dropped last week shows the characters grappling with a harsh review from a food critic, financial uncertainty around their new business, and a toxic work culture that's.
Speaker 5: Existed since season one.
Speaker 4: So it seems like much of the same fair right, it seems like that has been kind of them, Yes, modus upronde of the plot line. Here is a bad review and then they're toxic with each other and do they have the money to keep going.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be great, the whole thing that they're going to do.
Speaker 6: The all ten episodes of season four drop once Wednesday, June twenty fifth.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: So and it looks like everybody basically is back, including the cameo from Jamie Lee Curtis.
Speaker 5: Oh, she was an exceptional mom. Exception so good.
Speaker 2: Hey, Gary, Shannon Scott and Murieta. One of the things I've been watching is a show called Whatever Martha. It came out years ago and you can just search it on YouTube and find it there, and it is really funny because it's Martha Stewart's daughter watching old episodes of Martha Stewart shows.
Speaker 1: She's absolutely roasting her, yes.
Speaker 2: Ripping her, and it's really really funny to watch that, especially by her own daughter.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised that there's not more of that shows about people watching shows like you see that with video games, right people.
Speaker 6: So I told you that we both watched Bad Thoughts from comedian Tom Sigarrow.
Speaker 4: And I'm embarrassed to say I freaking loved it.
Speaker 1: It's dark, very dark.
Speaker 5: It is so dark, very twisted.
Speaker 1: There is there is a video that exists.
Speaker 6: It was on it was on the Netflix YouTube channel, so it's on new YouTube, but it's Tom Sigura sitting with his mom watching episodes of Bad Thoughts. Yeah, And I mean you say it like we can say how dark it is, but I can't describe how uncomfortable it would be to watch that. First of all, they didn't come from my mind. I would not want to watch that with.
Speaker 4: My I would have no problem watching that with my mother. But then two, but if if you're well.
Speaker 5: Because you knows you more than anything.
Speaker 6: Maybe, but you created it, and there's some dark, dark stuff in that show. Yes, yeah, not saying it's not funny, because it is, right, but it's almost that embarrassingly funny, like I can't believe I'm laughing at.
Speaker 4: And you've got to be careful who you recommend it too, because like I recommended it to a couple people and I get back, like, why would you tell me to watch this? And I'm like, because I thought you were sick as me, Like.
Speaker 1: Good barometer of it.
Speaker 5: I guess she's not as demented as I owe.
Speaker 6: My wife and I watched Mission Impossible Fallout, which is the sixth movie in the series, the last one, the one that came out just this last week and is the eighth. Because I looked up to she had never seen any of them. I don't think or she said maybe one or two, but I wanted to find the best one. I'm a fan of those movies. I'm not a huge Tom Cruise guy. I just love the stuff. It's the action, it's all great and it did not disappoint. Mission Impossible Fallout. I think it's on Paramount Is where you can get it for free. But we also watched The Fountain of Youth on Apple.
Speaker 4: TV that looks like a Walmart budget version of an adventure movie go on.
Speaker 6: It's a Walmart version of Indiana Jones plus National Treasure because there's family involved, not that there wasn't, I guess in you know, yeah, but it's it's John Krasinski and Natalie Portman who are great, and Donald Gleeson plays like the Financier, and all of it.
Speaker 1: You've seen all of it before.
Speaker 6: I mean everything you've seen in all of those kinds of movies, Romancing the Stone, all the Inana Jones movies, all the National Treasure movies.
Speaker 1: It's nothing new.
Speaker 5: Well, so you can make that argument about Mission Impossible.
Speaker 1: Maybe the one nicer aspect of it.
Speaker 6: I guess that that at least wanted me or led me to want to watch it was the fact that it was a guy Ritchie movie, so and he's great at that kind of an action. But even that it didn't wasn't enough to keep it going, wasn't enough to make me love it, that's all.
Speaker 1: But I do like mob Land. Ah, that's good. Yeah, that's also a guy Richie product.
Speaker 5: That's a big dude show. It's love that show.
Speaker 1: It is very, very duty