Speaker 1: By Billy Cunningham the Great America. Welcome this Wednesday afternoon in the tri State. Of course, rets baseball kicks off about six oh five tonight. Last night's game was awful. I'm gonna work with Mount McLain on relaying throws from right field or how to properly do it. They don't look good. They've scored one run and I think in the past two games. And we'll see what happens tonight. Hope springs eternal, but we have a lot more important things to be concerned with. On Thursday and Friday are going to be the funeral processions and the proceedings for murder chief murdered Deputy Larry Henderson Hamley County Sheriff's Department. And there's lots of information out there on various websites, but I thought I would check in this afternoon with Sheriff Charmaine McGuffey, who spent most of her adult life in and around the Hamley County Sheriff's Department, beginning as a corrections officer in the old Workhouse. Now she's the elected Sheriff of Hamlety County, been there about five years and Sheriff McGuffey. Welcome again the Bill Cunningham Show. And so, first of all, can you address yourself on this Wednesday afternoon to the morale and to the feelings of the deputy sheriffs. You have about seven eight hundred deputy sheriffs in Hamley County and just in general, how's the mental outlook of your staff?
Speaker 2: Well, and thank you, Bill, And yes, we are nine hundred strong. Our Sheriff's department is nine hundred strong, and I can tell you that the morale is very somber. People are deputies, men and women, our service deputies. We're all very very sad, and we're more than said, we're heartbroken. We're absolutely devastated. And really I have to tell you I stood with one hundred deputies at the hospital on the day that Larry died and it was surreal. It just is very surreal for all of us.
Speaker 1: As far as continuing. Unlike many agencies, maybe at four o'clock you go home, in the Sheriff's department, you don't go home. It's twenty four to seven Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, July fourth. It never stops. And Larry Henderson was the best. When I look at his record with you on the dive team, he was on the bomb squad, He was a marine, He was part of SWAT, He was a teacher and educator. He touched of the nine hundred deputy sheriffs you have probably he touched the lives of the great majority over thirty three years. One cannot imagine a thirty three year veteran, a marine, diving, detecting bombs, disarming bombs, part of a SWAT team, and he retires with the thanks of a grateful agencies only four months ago. And now you have the occasion of setting up with his wife, Laurie at the funeral. How well did you know Larry Henderson yourself and his impact on the agency while he during the living years.
Speaker 2: I knew Larry Henderson very well. In fact, I remember him as a young recruit. I was a lieutenant as a trainer when Larry entered our agency, and he began in June of nineteen ninety one, and I was one of his trainers. I recognized in him right away that he had a talent for expression, he had a talent for presentation, and we immediately began to push him into that arena of which he took very well. You know, Larry was well known in this agency. There were times when I was not involved in his career directly, but I can tell you hundreds of people were. And just as you ticked off the number of special units that Larry was involved in, there are so many more things that he did as a first line officer in that, you know, in that wake of danger every day all day. And Larry didn't want to be promoted. That wasn't his goal. He wanted to be on that first line because he had skills to that to those endeavors.
Speaker 1: In fact, Tony Pike, who is the quarterback for you see the All American remembers, Larry Henderson had a special desire to be around the UC athletes, whether it was football or basketball. That he traveled to the bowl games, he was with them, and I know Tony Pike and others here that worked with him. Moeger that said, we know that guy, and he was just a wonderful professional being around. Do you know why he had such affinity for the University of Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, I don't know, Bill, I couldn't assume. You know that the people of University of Cincinnati I'm a bear Cat as well. That's a very attractive school with professional people, professional ball teams, and I know that they treated Larry very well, and Larry was really dedicated, very dedicated to making sure that that football team and any other sports were well managed and security was maintained.
Speaker 1: And serff, can you talk about detail work? But as many people don't understand, your retire you go home and you may play a little golf, pick up other little things to do. But that wasn't Larry Henderson. How does one serve thirty three years and then still wear the uniform and do detail work?
Speaker 3: How does that work?
Speaker 2: You know, Larry, Larry had a calling to this uniform. He was called to this uniform. That's the only reason why you continue to stay in this profession after you've retired. And Larry did stay. He stayed because we had a need and he knew that we had a need for deputies to work off due the events, important events, and it was very important to Larry to continue to give service to his community. As I said, it was in his blood and I'd like people to know this. Larry was awarded Larry was awarded our Medal of Honor and that's called the Medal of Valor for the Hamlet Kuinty Sheriff's Office in nineteen in nineteen after nineteen ninety one, Larry was on patrol in two thousand and one and there was a woman being held hostage. Larry was the first responder. The man it was domestic shot. He shot the woman just as Larry was entering the door, and Larry confronted the man and the man fled to the second floor. Larry maintained his position trying to save the woman's life who was literally shot in front of him, and also maintained that the subjects stayed on that second floor. What a dangerous situation that was until we could get people there. So he worked to save that woman's life and held that position and you know, in danger by himself with an armed assailant just up the steps from him. I will tell you that those are things that men and women do, and that's what Larry did because he has courage and that's something I want the public to know.
Speaker 1: Sheriff McGuffey, can you tell the American people as far as taking the murderer or Rodney Hinton thirty eight years old away from Hambley County to Claremont County. Why was that done?
Speaker 2: That was done because in law enforcement we learn that no matter what crime you have committed, whatever crime you are charged with, it is important that we maintain your custody and safety. And I know that things are very very emotional inside this department with every officer who works here, and we don't want is We don't want someone who's incarcerated who may try to bait our officers into bad behavior, and we don't want to take that chance. We want to make sure that that individual is handled in a professional way, that that person cannot put themselves in a situation where they could potentially bait deputies or even say something happened if it didn't, or you know, suffer any kind of backlash within the jail community. So we felt it very prudent to send him over to Claremont County.
Speaker 1: And of course, yesterday tyrone Yates, who I judge, tyrone Yates or I practiced law with for a little bit from the University of Taledo Law School as I went there too, I gave.
Speaker 3: Him no bond.
Speaker 1: As far as Laurie in the family, how I understand from off the air you've spent some time with Laurie Henderson, his lovely wife of many decades. I understand he had something like four or five children, many grandchildren. He was a foster parent, and I can only imagine that when Larry retired about four or five months ago, probably Laurie, his wife, sighed a sigh of relief because I was thinking, Okay, he's not going to be detecting bombs and disarming bombs or diving in the Ohio River. He's not in swat He's now retired, with the thanks of a grateful department. How is the family taking this tragedy.
Speaker 2: Well, I can tell you Bill, it was shocking. It was just shocking, and the grief to watch the family members, his wife and his children come to the hospital as they were getting the news that he was in such dire condition that he may not survive. And as you might imagine, and anyone who's lost a loved one, particularly in tragic circumstances, know that it's just hard to think. It's hard to know, you know, even where you're standing one moment to the other, and that was Laurie and his children. You know, they spent hours saying goodbye to Larry. And I'm certain that they're still absorbing just the shock of the tragedy that's occurred.
Speaker 1: And a lot of the proceedings Thursday and Fridays on various websites. I want to get in all those particular But I noticed at the news conference you conducted with Chief Thiji, this was particularly emotional for you.
Speaker 2: Correct, Oh, it most certainly was because you know, Bill, I knew Larry. I knew Larry personally, and so many men and women in this agency had very very close friendships with Larry. And you know when I saw him on the street, I mean, there's a camaraderie there, and your heart feels it before your head even recognizes that you met someone you know, and that's who Larry is. And I want to tell you that with all the things that Larry did, the dive team where you're down there in that dark water and you can't even see your hand in front of your face, the bomb squad, the FBI Task Force, you know, courage doesn't just stop and end with one event. Courage is the ability to feel fear and simply push past it. And when our officers and deputies served their exemplary careers, that is a skill and a quality that cannot be taught, that is born, and that is who Larry.
Speaker 3: Is, Sheriff McGuffey.
Speaker 1: You also indicated the other day at the news conference that whether it was Sunny Kim who was murdered in Madisonville or Larry Henderson who was murdered near the UC campus, that the earthly remains are never left alone until they're buried. Can you explain why that's the case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sir, it's a tradition. It is a brother and sisterhood in law enforcement. And we have a fallen officer, that officer's casket will be guarded twenty four hours a day, and that means the honor Guard, in full Honor Guard uniform. One man will stand for a period a long period of time, and then another man or woman will step up and take his place or her place, and they will stand there for hours, and then another man will step up and stand for hours. And that is absolutely around the clock. You know, when men and women give their lives to this career and they raised the oath, we all raise the oath with them, and they are never to be alone. They will never stand alone. We will always stand with them. And that is what that symbolizes.
Speaker 1: Larry Henderson, We'll be buried on Friday. I'm sure you're aware. The social media brings out sometimes the worst in people, and there's certain threats being issued about the number of police coming. I understand from your chief deputy that there's going to be agencies all over the country coming here, but especially in the tri state Kentucky, Inn and Ohio are all going to be there. Is there a heightened sense of a concern about further activities against police on Thursday and Friday because of the funeral proceedings, and some are making threats against the law enforcement.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, certainly, Bill, we live in reality. The police live in reality, and part of what we are trained to do is to prepare for the unknown and to prepare for worst case scenario, worse environments. And we're absolutely prepared. We're one hundred percent prepared. We're monitoring those things, We're monitoring faate Book as we do daily to keep the community safe. And the community is going to remain safe. And my message to the community is this, we are mourning. We all should be mourning, and we're mourning the tragic events, the tragic death of our officer our deputy who was simply doing his job. And I understand that the community is hurting. Black people are hurting, White people are hurting, people of color are hurting. But listen, this is a situation of mourning for all of us, whoever you mourn, and we are mourning Larry Henderson, and I am asking the community to allow us to allow us the margin to do this and to give Larry, who deserves it so much. He saves lives, he has saved lives, Allow us to mourn, Allow us to mourn in our margin, and I promise you that we will all work together to heal, to heal and build bridges once again in this community as time marches on.
Speaker 1: Lastly, I know there's threats against law enforcement on social media that you're monitoring by the way, that could arise to the level of a crime. And if someone makes a threat, that's not freedom of speech. That is something that is not protected, and someone should be careful about threatening to do harm to law enforcement, especially during the funeral of Larry Henderson. Lastly, I've received many indications of how Americans can help with defraying some of the financial expenses that the Henderson family will have that are not covered by the state or by the county. Can you tell the American people about the Shield and the work they do.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, so. The Shield is an organization that provides for officers who are fallen in the lad line of duty. And what the Shield does is provide financial assistance, emotional assistance, pure support, counseling. And you know, oftentimes there are children involved, and the Shield makes sure that they get to continue in the schools that they're already enrolled in and so forth, and provides for the family long beyond the funeral services and the goodbye and the sendoffs. So it's a very important organization. And I'm telling you they're there every hour twenty four to seven to attend to the family's needs. And I think we can all appreciate what that's like in grief and the Shield. If you would like to make donations, please beware that, unfortunately there are criminals out there who do very unscrupulous things, awful things. But if you want to participate with the Shield, go to the website and it's the shield S H I E. L. D Ohio the whole word Ohio dot com. That is where your donation will be safe and that's where you know that whatever you send will get to the right place.
Speaker 1: And if someone has these fictitious sights up, they should be aware that that's a crime. It's called it's called fraud, it's wire fraud, it's illegal, and hopefully they will be held to account. I had to sit up now and it has a little button that says donate the Shield as an organization seeking to serve the families of officers critically injured or killed in the line of duty within the Ohio counties of Hamilton and some others. And once in Sheriff McGuffey, and I know you're going to stay strong. I know the next few days will be extremely difficult. And may you and yours be left with the idea of positive memories about Larry Henderson and the fact that he received the Medal of Valor for his activities some twenty four years ago. And he served this nation, served this county well as a marine that's aid Deputy Sheriff, and he gave his life so we can live free. And Sheriff McGuffey, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill cunning m Show, and good luck to you.
Speaker 2: Thanks Bill, and thank you to all people in the community who are supporting us. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, let's continue with more. The Shield Ohio dot com is the official website. I know the federal authorities and the state are going to keep an eye on the sites to make sure those who seek to raise money fraudulently will be held to account for that criminal misbehavior. News coming up next at your home of the Reds kicking off tonight about six oh five on news radio seven hundred WW. But for the grace of God, there goes I. I can imagine there's few thousand law enforcement officials from the FBI to US Marshall Service, to corrections officers, to city cops, county cops, whether it's in Boone, Kenton, Campbell, or Claremont County, that are thinking now. But for the grace of God, there goes Eye in that casket. Every now and then you have a Sunny Kim situation, or you have a situation like Larry Anderson in which an individual purposely seeks to kill a police officer because that's what they want to do. And in one case, at least in cases, Sonny Kim, the perpetrator was killed by a Cincinnati police who wanted to kill a cop. And the reason he wanted to kill a cop is because his girlfriend, that is, the murderer, was going to charge him with rape. And I think his name was Hummons, if I have a good memory. Hummons did not want to go back to jail, so he made a nine to one one called a lower cop, any cop to a street in Madisonville kind of head behind his mother as the mother begins talking to Officer Sonny Kim. Sonny Kim did not appreciate the danger he was in because he was looking for a man with a gun. The first person he encountered was the mother of the murderer, who by the way, had nothing to do with the murder.
Speaker 3: Unbeknownst to her.
Speaker 1: Behind her was her son with a gun, and he kind of reached her out his mother and fired men many shots at Sonny Kim, and one hit a seam and killed one of the best police officers Cincinnati ever had.
Speaker 3: And his name was Sonny Kim.
Speaker 1: And as I told you, when you go, I go to Gate to Heaven Cemetery, I go to his grave and say a prayer thanks for the twenty seven years of service he provided to the people of Cincinnati. Most shootings of police officers do not involve a targeting of cops for murder. Most of the shootings involved arm robberies, going amiss or something that character In Sonny Kim's case, this murderer, this cold blooded murderer, looked to kill as many cops as possible. Just the first one was Sonny Kim. And in this case, Rodney Hinton Junior wanted to kill a police officer. And you've heard over the last few days some of the guests I've had on who were present at the time that the video was shown to the family of Ryan Hinton, who was killed because of his behavehavior by a Cincinnati police officer, And there was no indication according to Michael Wright, who was present the attorney for the estate, that Rodney Hinton was about to kill a cop and when he left District One made his way somehow over to uc his state of gold by his behavior was to murder a police officer a cowardly way, in cold blood and target him. Yesterday, there was a no bond hearing in front of Judge tyrone Yates and Cincinnati police had given some evidence about what occurred, and the police detective indicated that Rodney Hinton, thirty eight year old Rodney Hinting kind of positioned his car, waited a little bit until traffic cleared, he crossed against lanes of traffic and there operating the traffic control system for that intersection of Brendan Woods and mL King was a deputy sheriff of Larry Henderson. Wrong place, wrong time, But it could have been any cop. I can only imagine if he ran into a cop in Sharonville or won in Boone County, or an FBI agent with a uniform mom he would have killed them too. He just wanted to kill a cop. Coming up in about thirty minutes twenty five minutes, we have attorney Clyde Bennett will be well joining you and I. Clyde Bennett is the attorney for Rodney Hinton. He also is the attorney for that Forest Park murder that calls such a fracas in Room May yesterday. So he made a suggestion of insanity on the record, and as you know, if you've listened to me the last couple days, I thought the only possible defense might be insanity or some sort of diminished capacity, because it appears that factually Rodney Hinton Junior committed the offense. They dragged his body out of the car and he went into the hospital. Nobody else was in the car, and as I understand it, there were no skid marks, And as I understand it, the police have the car and they're for closing the door on the accelerator stuck, which could have been a defense, and they're going to determine quite quickly that there was nothing mechanically wrong with the car when it struck the body of Larry Henderson, sending him a fly in. And as I understand from Cincinnati Police, there's a video of that happening too, which will be shown a trial, and we don't need to see that. So Clyde Bennett's options an affirmative defense means that my client committed the crime, but he's not legally responsible for it, such as self defense such as NNGRI not guilty of by reason of insanity. And the first suggestion he's going to come up to is whether or not he seemed to indicate it yesterday that being Clyde Bennett as client had mental problems, and if that's the case, he could file a suggestion of insanity next week, which would require that Rodney Hinton subject himself to psychological slash psychiatric testing to determine if he's able to consult with his attorney and understands the nature of the charges against him. No one has brought to trial if they're suffering some sort of psychotic episode.
Speaker 3: So Clyde Bennett, in a sense, would have to follow.
Speaker 1: It's a suggestion of insanity to indicate that I can't talk to my client. He doesn't understand what I'm saying, doesn't understand where he is presently, doesn't understand he's soon under indictment fragg murder with a speck.
Speaker 3: He doesn't understand. And if that's the case, there'll.
Speaker 1: Be a psychiatrist for the state and for the defense to quiz Rodney Hinton Junior as to whether or not he understands what's going on. And that's a judicial determination. A judge must determine whether or not a person is mentally alert and can stand trial or admitted defenses. An affirmative defense means that he committed committed factually the crime, but he's not legally responsible, such as n g RI. I yes, So I want to ask Clyde Bennett if he's going to file a suggestion of insanity to have him examined now to say whether or not he understand the nature of charges against him. Not guilty of our reason of insanity, he's the only defense he has. Self defense, wouldn't I don't think apply when someone kills someone and claims self defense, and NGRI would mean that your client did not understand the differences between right and wrong and could not conform his behavior to the dictates of law, and that he's because he's suffering from psychotic or other type paranoid schizophrenic episode, the result of which is he could not conform his behavior to law. If you have a form of a mental illness that substantially affects your actions and capacity to commit a crime, you can be excused for committing that crime, which is I think the defense is going to be charged under twenty nine oh one point one fourteen, and that law says that you're not guilty of our reason of insanity if you can prove that you didn't know, as a result of a severe mental disease or defect, the wrongfulness of your actions. And at that raiment n g r I, the judge formally reached the charge and obviously if a severe mental illness is present, what counts as a mental disease would effect considers strong enough. There's several categories, most of which you are familiar with. Paranoid, schizophrenic delusion, maybe UH fail to recognize reality, something of that character. So we'll see what happens down the road. But we do know Thursday and Friday it's going to be proceedings to properly UH send the body of Larry Henderson into the ground, as his soul is in heaven awaiting, and someone if there's a heaven, if there's a heaven above and Jesus is sitting at the right hand of the Father, I'm sure that he welcome in glory the soul of Deputy Sheriff Larry Henderson because he gave his life for his friends and his family. No greater love than a man has or a woman to give their life for their friends, for the family, and for their country.
Speaker 3: And that's what happened here.
Speaker 1: So it'll be interesting to see after one o'clock today what Clyde Bennett has to say. And he's considered to one of the eminent criminal offense attorneys in the Tri State right now, and the only defense he has would be insanity, which he kind of set it up yesterday now to contradict the insanity you might have. You want to know his treatment history is Rodney Hinton been treated for psychiatric conditions. He's thirty eight years old. Insanity could come on later in life, but normally there's precursors ahead of time. And to demonstrate that insanity, you put on treating physicians to indicate the degree of the delusion or paranoi, its schizophrenia. With the effective components that exist in his mind, that he could not know the differences between right and wrong, could not conform his behavior to the dictates of the law, and did this in his mind because he thought it was somehow justified to kill a cop, any cop, because his son, who was in possession of a nine millimeter with an extended meg was attempting or trying to attempt to elude capture, and every reason to believe he would have used the gun, otherwise he wouldn't have taken it. He had three or four occasions Ranney Hinton did at the age of eighteen not to do what he did. Number one, when he's in the car, the stolen car from Edgewood, Kentucky. When the police arrived on the scene with their sirens of blaring and the lights going. He could have simply got out of the car, put his hands up and within six or eight hours he'd be out of jail.
Speaker 3: And Ryan Hinton would be alive and Larry Henderson would be alive. Well.
Speaker 1: Ryan Hinton decided not to do that. He made a conscious decision to get out of the car, reaching back into the car and grabbing a nine millimeter by the way with ammo in the chamber. Someone had cocked it and put the put a slug in the bullet. There was a bullet in the chamber with the safety off, and at that point he made a decision to use that gun. Why would you take the gun if you weren't planning on using it just for the hell of it. Having a gun makes it more difficult to run, So his choice was not simply to run through the woods with his other three compatriots. But he was the only one that took a gun. There was one other gun found in the car, and none of the other three took the gun with him. One person took the gun, that was Ryan Hinton. Why did he take the gun, sir, why he had an intend to use it? He took about six or seven steps and panic and fell on the pavement and the gun fell separately from Rodney Hinton's body. Rodney Hitton got up, bent over and picked up the gun again off the pavement. Now why did he do that if he didn't intend to use it. He then ran in between two dumpsters to provide cover. His other compatriots did not run between dumpsters. There's a wooded area. They simply headed out for the woods. But Ryan Hinton won a different direction. Came through these mental dumpsters that are about.
Speaker 3: Eight feet high.
Speaker 1: And according to the police, the first thing the officer noted after one of his fellow officers yelled gun, gun, gun, that's when the guns came out by the police, they pulled out their service weapons because when you're trained to hear gun, gun, gun, it's on. So the officer then sees Rodney Hinton, who had three chances to stop what was going to occur. Number one, put your hands up with the car itself.
Speaker 4: He didn't.
Speaker 1: Number two reached back into the car and grab a nine millimeter loaded and number three, when he tripped on the pavement and could have simply ran away at that point without the gun. He took the gun with him with a specific purpose in mind. I would suggest to you to kill police. And when he came out of the dumpster area, the officer perceived a threat and fired and and killed Ryan Hinton. An officer does not have to wait to get shot at before he shoots. Some might say, well, I think the evidence is going to be he was shot kind of sideways in the chest, a little bit below the armpit, and I think the pullet went on the left side of his chest came out the right side.
Speaker 3: That was the so called kill shot.
Speaker 1: Does the officer have to wait till he's wounded or shot at before he returns fire. I don't think so. Was it reasonable to assume that the officer thought his life was in eminent danger absolutely along with the lives of his other fellow officers. He had the capability of firing about twenty five shots because of the extended may So everything that happened was completely controlled by Ryan Hinton, and everything the police did was pursuing of their training to save their lives and the lives of others. Let's continue after one o'clock today, in about ten to fifteen minutes. We have eminent crimin offense attorney Clyde Bennett's going to join us and we're going to discuss his defense of Rodney Hinton. And right now at this point in a sense, but we have an eminent criminal defense attorney walking in the shoes of less gains, and that's Clyde Bennett, and Clyde Bennett's going to take on this case and many others. Now I'm going to quiz him number one, why you taking this case? And number two, what are the available defenses? And number three are you going to seek an evaluation of Rodney Hinton? Number four are you going to admit that Rodney Hinton committed the offense but that is not legally responsible because of the mental conditions that he possessed at that time. Let's continue, Sad. Sad said Thursday and Friday is going to be awful. And there's a lot of social media making this a racial issue, which is it is not the only thing that matters in this case is the behavior of Ryan Hinton. If a person white as chalk and the exactly the same thing, the same result would have happened if the cop was black. And Ryan Hinton was white, same thing would have happened. And I'd say exactly the same thing. But there's a left wing radical element in this community that wants to make everything racial because of certain benefits derived by making the allegations. And I give the NAACP some credit. At least they're not as extreme as they were under Joe Mallory. And the head of the NAACP now is making some lucid statements which we appreciate. Race has nothing to do with this. It's about behavior. Let's continue. Twelve fifty five HOMEO Reds News Radio seven hundred.
Speaker 3: Wow. My Billy Cunningham, the.
Speaker 1: Great American, of course, defined the criminal defense attorney for the defendant in this case, Rodney Hinton Junior is Clyde Bennett. And Clyde Bennett Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, Clyde, can you tell the American people why you took this case?
Speaker 5: Well, I took this case for the same reason I take all of my cases. I think it's my guy given purpose to stand next to the accused and to represent them.
Speaker 4: This case is no different.
Speaker 5: Except that it had some some publicity to it and it's potentially politically and racially charged. I don't shy wife shy aways in cases. The family called me, the family asked me to represent him. I knew it would be a challenging case. I prayed about it, I got an answer. I told the family I would accept the case. And that's what I'm doing, well, critic, I want to be clear up something. No, Bill, A lot of people think that they see me in these high profile cases, and they think that I go out and try to get these cases.
Speaker 4: And I've been called an ambulance chaser, and so I don't do that.
Speaker 5: The only way you're going to see me on a case somebody has called me, and somebody has asked me to represent me to represent them, and then thirdly they paid me. So this case was no different.
Speaker 1: In some cases. You talk about political and racial element. What is in your mind or sell the family's mind, the political aspects of this case. How does politics and or race play into.
Speaker 5: This Politically, you have a police officer that was killed.
Speaker 4: You have a victim that is.
Speaker 5: Appreciate it, admired by the public, and a lot of value is placed on his life more so than other individuals. Now, I'm not saying that that's wrong. I'm just telling you what it is. That's the reality of the situation. For example, you kill a lay person down on sixth Street, Okay, John Doe got shot. But if you kill a police officer, there's more significance attached to that person. That person is valued more by society.
Speaker 4: Rightly so.
Speaker 5: But the bottom line is, that's the situation that you're dealing with. So you have a political animis that you typically would not have with respect to an average person's being killed. Anybody who disagreed with that, they're not being truthful. That's the way it is. So you have a political charge here because when an officer dies, people want to do something about it. That's your last line against lawlessness. So it makes sense. I'm not saying it's wrong. I'm telling you what it is.
Speaker 1: And what's the racial aspect of this case.
Speaker 5: The racial aspect, the potential racial aspect is you have a white police officer and you have a black defender. Now, that doesn't mean that somebody is a racist for bringing the charge. That doesn't mean that the people feel a certain way or everybody feels a certain way because of the racial makeup of the defendant and the victim. But at the end of the day, race is a factor and can't be a factor. Look at the comments, look at look look at what the people are saying about this case. And anybody that is aware and privy of what's being said about this case publicly by the public is aware that race can be an issue.
Speaker 1: On that yep I had on the sheriff about an hour ago, and yesterday I spoke with Michael Right of the Cochrane Law firm. He's representing the civil aspects of eighteen year old or Ryan Hinton, and to investigate that is there any coordination between you representing Rodney Hinton the father and Michael Wright representing in a sense, the estate of Ryan Hinton the son. Is any coordination between you two.
Speaker 5: No whatsoever, two different matters, two different individuals to represent the estate. I represent Rodney Hinton Junior at an individual that's charged with the commission of a client. No coordination, no association whatsoever. Absolutely illegally.
Speaker 1: You mentioned at the arrangement and as subsequent proceedings. I think it was yesterday that insanity may be offered. As you know, there's a competency test to stand trial, whether the defender understands the nature of the charges against them and can assist you in the defense and the other aspects. Is NGRIS to be determined by jury? Are you going to file motions of competency that is suggesting that Rodney hint it's not capable of assisting in this defense, or where you simply at some point looking to NGRI instead.
Speaker 5: Potentially that may be ampleting, that may be fouled. But the first thing I need to do is to acquaint myself with all of the evidence to make certain that the state, in my opinion, can prove beyond a reasonable doubt whether or not.
Speaker 4: He purposely.
Speaker 5: Tried to kill this police officer or Deputy Henderson, Deputy Larry Inderson.
Speaker 4: That's the first thing to do, and that's going to take some time because I'll have to bit the evidence.
Speaker 5: I'm also very acquainted with the mentality or the mental state of my client, and I'm looking at that also. No decision has been made. I've got a lot of work to do to decide the best course of defense for my client.
Speaker 1: Union are you going to appeal the decision by Judge tyrone Yates to the Common Police Court? At some point I would think sometime in the next four or five days, your client's going to be in it likely for capital murder with a stepth penalty. Spec Are you going to try to get your client out on bond during the proceedings.
Speaker 5: I'm going to attempt to, but I know as a matter of law that's going to be very difficult because if you charge with the capital offense camps, the camps that be getting bond is.
Speaker 4: Clemmed Anne and even if these invited.
Speaker 5: Just for aggravated murder, it's going to be swimming up if you look at that no bond statue based on what transpired, particularly if you're taking the consideration of mental state, there would be a good reason for him to be detained throughout the pendency of the criminal proceedings. I'm not going to previously do anything right.
Speaker 1: You're a late person when it comes to psychiatric matter, so that you've had many experiences with n GRI. I do you have when you talk with Rodney Hinton? Is he able to understand what you're saying to him, does he understand the nature of the charges against him? And can he counsel with you in preparing a defense.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to go into that going into a turning client privilege, and I don't think that's in advantations for him at this day the legal process. I am aware of whether or not he's competent or and competent based on my air actions with him. I am aware of whether or not, in my opinion, he may not have known the wrong.
Speaker 4: From this of his conduct.
Speaker 5: That'll come out in the future if that's the most appropriate applicable.
Speaker 4: Defense of this case.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: I have had in the past, many, many, many.
Speaker 5: Cases involved in the defensive not guilty by reason number sanity, and I've got acquittals were not guilty by Redumber sanity no matter of fact. The only other death only case that received me not guilty by Resember scentity was my case probably about I don't know, fifteen or twenty years ago, when a woman killed her two children and she was insane and she was found not guilty by Resumber Sansey. So I have some experience with it, and thank god, my daughter is a psychiatric nurse practitioner.
Speaker 4: So I can lean on her too. I think, from what I've seen deal his little state is an issue, his middle state is an issue. I don't think that.
Speaker 6: This young man.
Speaker 5: Had an evil mind or criminal mind to kill a police officer because of what had happened to us. I think seeing that video exacerbated a precipitated a cap in the middle.
Speaker 4: Disease, a debate that he already had.
Speaker 6: Did he go?
Speaker 5: You know so that that that's an issue.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think he was in his right frame of mind based on everything that I've seen.
Speaker 1: You know Clyde a few days ago ahead on Chief of Police Thigi, who was present when the video was being shown. Uh, do you are you saying that the video and the timing of the video may be an element you bring up that triggered an underlying psychiatric condition that resulted in the murder of Larry Henderson. That are you saying the video should not have been shown when it was shown.
Speaker 4: That is not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is the video could have triggered that's like answered episode that rendered him unable to understand.
Speaker 5: The wrongfulness of his conduct. I'm not blaming anybody for it. I'm telling you what may have happened to him physiologically. That's a regular as a result of saying.
Speaker 4: That video, if you already have a sick mind.
Speaker 5: And you see that it can facultate that type of conduct. And if you look, if you look at what's transpired, Typically when somebody does not understand the wrongfulness of their conduct because they have a mental defect or condition, they're brazen, their bold and their attentional with their acts, and they don't try to hide.
Speaker 4: Them because what they think they're doing is right in your mind and their sick mind. You think it's right. They don't think it's wrong.
Speaker 5: They don't understand the wrongness of their conduct, so they do it.
Speaker 4: They're almost proud of it. Y'ah did it?
Speaker 7: Does?
Speaker 5: They're stick in their mind? And I think besides the hallmarks of that type of that type of mentality and that type of behavior.
Speaker 1: Clyde Bennett. Does Rodney Hinton Junior have a history of psychiatric difficulties or has every been diagnosed with parano schizophrenia with effective components or delusional behaviors? Does he have a history of treatment up to this he's thirty eight years old. Does he have a history.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to get into the specifics of the history, but he has a mental history, suficer to say, and it's document.
Speaker 3: And you're going to use that well.
Speaker 1: I mean that's important because someone could have a psychiatric episode at the age of thirty eight. But normally, if someone's thirty eight years old, they've lived about half their life. And if he has a history of psychiatric conditions, I would say the woman that you got n gri on fifteen years ago, killing or two babies, had a history of psychological psychiatric difficulties. The state should have jumped in at some point taking the kids away. But that's a different issue. But in this particular case, I spoke to a prosecutor who told me, well, when he left District one, having seen the video those presents, said he did not express any unusual attestations toward a police officer. That he got into his car, he was mentally alert to put the key in the ignition, put his foot on the gas and drive. He seemingly obeyed traffic laws. His mind was operating. According to a witness who testified I think you tried to cross examine him yesterday, said that he stopped his vehicle on mL King and then he looked and that he had time to consider no skid marks. He purposely drove the car and there's a terrible video which I've not yet seen, of Deputy Shriff Larry Henderson flying in the air when he was struck. And so just before he was struck, your client was exhibiting mental awareness of his circumstances by driving a car done that work against the interests.
Speaker 5: As a matter of fact, Okay, everything you said is consistent with being insane at the times to committed with this. Because the physical manifestation indicates that you're aware of what you're doing mentally, that doesn't mean that you're in your right mind. You're still functionally mentally, but if you're sick or you have a defect or a condition psychosis, being bipolar, schizophrenia, you still act and function a certain way, and to the outside it may look like you understand, you know what you're doing, but you're don't. You're working under the authority of the defect or the condition. So if you're bipolar, you're doing things somebody just looking at you might say, well, well, he stabbed that person.
Speaker 4: He knew what he was doing. Well, yeah, it looks like he did. But if he's sick and.
Speaker 5: He has a defect or mental condition, he doesn't know what he's doing. So even though in the other thing, yes, this appears to be an intentional act.
Speaker 4: Again, look at.
Speaker 5: Mental conditions and defects. When you're insane and when you all commit criminal acts. Again, they're bold, they're intentional, and they're.
Speaker 6: Conspicuous, they're obvious.
Speaker 5: And that's what happened in this case, is to kill till side of classic insanity. And it's like the woman twenty years ago, she killed her children. She drove him in the tub. The police was called by neighbor. The neighbor came knocked that door and said, hey, weren't kid that She said it be in the bathtub.
Speaker 4: I drowned him.
Speaker 5: I got to nuble one of them.
Speaker 4: She didn't try to hide it.
Speaker 5: She was It was an intentional by her, but she was crazy.
Speaker 4: As far as what you're saying, it supports what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: N gr eyes an affirmative defense, which says, I admit I committed the defense, but don't have legal responsibility.
Speaker 3: And you're not going to contend, are you.
Speaker 1: Uh, you're stating in the fact that Larry Henderson was killed by Rodney Hinton, however, he's not legally liable. You're not going to contend that he was the guy behind the wheel of the car that had Larry Henderson. You're going to concede that correct.
Speaker 5: At this stage. The legal process has previously gave it a few minutes ago. Once I go through all of the events, I will decide what is the best defense for my client. But based on my affiliation and acquaintance with this case at this point and the evidence that my investigator has come up with and what I've looked at, it appears that the most appropriate defense is that are not guilty.
Speaker 1: If by reading on the sanity and lastly, Clyde Bennett, what message would you give to the community. There's been some social media postings about injury or death inflicted upon police during the funeral proceedings, which are Thursday and Friday. The bareral is going to be on Friday, this visitation for Larry Henderson. I would assume none of the family of Rodney Hinton will be there. I assume you will not be there. But what message would you give to the greater community of out taking further retribution against the police.
Speaker 4: I think that is wrong. I think it's.
Speaker 5: Criminal, and I don't think anybody should involve themselves in any capacity.
Speaker 4: With respect to these ceremonies and procedures for defue Larry.
Speaker 5: Henderson number one. Number two, I don't think that anybody is. I think that if you hear that, that's just a fodder for the media.
Speaker 4: And there's no factual basis for that actually happens happening. Number two, The Hidden.
Speaker 5: Family respects, appreciates, and admires law enforcement.
Speaker 4: Clyde Bennett appreciates an admires law enforcement. Clyde Bennet and mister Henderson or Deputy Henderson, there's respect, there's admiration and appreciation from the Hidden Family and defense counsel. It's just that I have a job to do for mister Hinton. No disrespect to.
Speaker 5: Deputy Henderson, the Hamlet County Sheriff's Department, there's other colleagues and fellows. I'm sorry, we're playing for you. We're praying for Deputy Henderson, and we're praying for his family, and I'm also.
Speaker 4: Praying for my city, Cincinnata.
Speaker 5: So that's where I am. Now.
Speaker 4: It's not injury for me to do. What would I do?
Speaker 5: There's always a spiritual and emotional quandary what I have to go through with cases like this. In most of my cases. But I've got a compartment a LOI that.
Speaker 4: And do what God has put me on his surf to do, and that stands for the cues.
Speaker 1: Lastly, Clyde Bennett, what's the next proceeding? I would anticipate have you been informed he'll be indicted in the next five or six days?
Speaker 6: Is that the next step?
Speaker 1: And then you'll be in an arrangment in front of common place court where you seek to have the bond a change.
Speaker 3: Is the next proceeding the indictment.
Speaker 5: The next proceeding is the indictment, and that'll be within a week, like you said, probably Friday Monday at the latest. And then we'll be back in court that Friday, uh basing the arrayment and injuring another plea.
Speaker 4: To the official indeanment.
Speaker 3: And at that point you may issue a suggestion of incompetency. Is that correct?
Speaker 5: I might if I'm acclaiming with all of the evidence, And I don't know if I'll be acclaiming with all of the evidence at that point, all right, And I've got to make certain that in fact, I think I have enough of a basis.
Speaker 4: But I want to make sure that I have the medical basis for that position.
Speaker 1: All right, Clyde Bennett, thank you for coming on and getting the word out. The most important thing is let the law enforcement community grieve on Thursday and Friday, and we'll see what happens there. I would anticipate this is these are these are vain threats without substance, and because.
Speaker 5: Bread definitely banging threats without substance, nobody's going to do anything.
Speaker 4: Again, Praying for the Hendon family and I'm playing for.
Speaker 1: The Henderson dinerly Clyd Benna, thank you, mich Thanks, thank you very much for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And I'll check in with you in the weeks and months ahead. But once again, thank you very much, Clyde, thank you.
Speaker 4: Bill.
Speaker 3: Right, let's continue with.
Speaker 1: More and if line becomes available five one, three, seven, four nine, seven thousand and uh. At this point, uh, we'll see what occurs and g R. I not guilty of our reason. Insanity is likely to be filed according to Clyde Bennett, and perhaps a suggestion of incompetency to stay in trial, and we may discuss that later with you.
Speaker 3: But I think you know what that means.
Speaker 1: If I'm if a person cannot counsel with his lawyer understand the nature of the charges against him. Then he can be found mentally incompetent to even stand trial, in which case he's put into a mental hospital to restore to sanity, then go to trial. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: Extra ominis extra ominess.
Speaker 8: Oh hello, quiet, and I'm scos.
Speaker 6: I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 9: Gosh.
Speaker 6: I guess the main man telling him to get out, get out, get out. The doors are and get out. The cardinals are talking.
Speaker 1: We have no smoke, but there's a pigeon right near the sin doll or something. The seagull or a pigeon could be the most famous seagull of smoke company. I was waiting too for the white. It's going to be black smoked for a while, wouldn't you agree?
Speaker 6: I would say so. Somebody said the first they I guess, the first time they've ever did this was like in twelve something. It took him a thousand days to pick a pope. And and they say that's it. Couldn't get it. You're you're the first. That's it. They just said, you're in.
Speaker 7: You're in.
Speaker 1: This should take I'm predicting Friday evening. They want to get home. They've been up there for about ten days. And when you get home. Yeah, so that's like a jury out now for two or three days. Come Friday afternoon, the jury said, we're going home to Daddy, going home to mommy. Let's end this thing right now. I'm going with Archbishop Sarah of Africa. Sarah, I like that guy from the Philippines. Is he related to Elise? You're going no, I don't think so. But anything new on Bill Belichick.
Speaker 6: There's a new there's a guy in there, Willie. I forget what they said his name was, but he's forty five years old. Could be a pope for fifty years. I was gonna say, if he gets the gig, don't look out.
Speaker 3: Don't know. We'll see what happens. That's all I can say.
Speaker 1: Now, what about I'm gonna talk to you about Gordon Veterino by not hole baseball coach. Yeah, when the second basement of the shortstop is taking a throw from the outfield, Yeah, you position your body sideways catch the ball, and you're throwing at home.
Speaker 3: You don't have your back to home plate correct and the ball.
Speaker 1: As the ball is coming to you, you turn catch it and throw or the first basement or the second of the shortstop says home home, home, going to.
Speaker 3: Jeff Brantley, the key play in the game.
Speaker 1: McClain had the wrong body position, right, that's on him and to no one told him where to throw the ball.
Speaker 6: Plus, don't you think they know how fast Steward fair Child is. We do know he was with the Reds. I mean you don't you know, like, hey, this guy can score from anywhere just like the rest of them.
Speaker 3: Well, McClean can't hit, but at least you can field.
Speaker 6: Well, he's letting his offense suffer his defense. Is that it that's what he's doing.
Speaker 1: Well, whatever it is they have to They've scored one one run in Atlanta, right, Uh, yeah, one run and Abbot went.
Speaker 3: I mean, Abbot deserved a better fate. So did Chris Saal.
Speaker 6: He had ten strikeouts and Abbot had eight through seven it was nil nil.
Speaker 1: I have this text from a good friend of mine, and it's it's so true. That's so many of my liberal friends live a certain way and express viewpoints, and they certainly talk left but live right. So two or three are on the practice to hitting balls Chemic Country Club. Uh, and I point out each of them have multiple homes, multiple country clubs, and they're liberals. So they talk left but live right when it comes time to send their kids to public school.
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, no, But nobody talks right and lives left. No, no one does that.
Speaker 1: But I have a lot of big time liberals who live left, who live right but talk left.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They want to act as if they're liberal, but in raality, their whole lives are conservative. In other words, they're hypocrites.
Speaker 6: Will leave the student reporters approach service of your local Tamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers, Temestar Quality. You could feel a beautiful northern Kentucky called Johnson Heating and Cooling. At eight five nine four seven two sixty fifty one spots.
Speaker 1: Judge tyrone Yates and I are texting back and forth. Yes, he's saying, how is the peanut head my beloved dog, which I got from a pound. I said, peanut is in the arms of God Almighty. Do dogs go to heaven segment? Yes, that's what I'm saying. That's where Mimi, too, to Emma and Zuomie are. And I also have a note here from Jeff Beckham. Veterino made us learn distances from home to second one hundred and twenty seven feet three and three inches segment.
Speaker 6: They couldn't. They could have thrown the guy out if he's in the right position. Jake Freeley did a great job of not letting the ball get the.
Speaker 1: Begin right and the throw was good. But you have to go sideways, catch the ball sideways and throw. And you also you know the play is going to be at home? Am I right or wrong?
Speaker 6: I would say, so you know the place, So catch the ball and base coach is.
Speaker 1: Going to send him. Maybe if he doesn't, they're going to keep playing. Gordon Veterino did not. Coach Matt McClain.
Speaker 6: Reds will be able to snap that four game loosing streak tonight, Willie and the game three of their series in against the Braves. Hunter Green, it is coming off that twelve strikeout effort against Washington. They gotta win tonight, hopefully going to be the stopper tonight. Opposed by Grant John Holmes. Did you see the Pacers in the Cavaliers last night? Yes? Seven hundred ww he's covered six oh five Sports talk. Are no carriers inside pitch Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning show after the game. Now Bengals up A waitmit what uh? We got somebody else hurt?
Speaker 3: What about what?
Speaker 6: Noel? Noel v Marte scratched from the lineup last night. He's got a pain in his left side. I got a pain in my you know what. Jeff Brandley hit But he was hit by pitch in Louisville during his rehab stint. He didn't tell anybody, but he it was the left side of him was bothering him.
Speaker 3: He's playing well, isn't he?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I mean, and that's what he did with the well No, that was Cees with a hand now for ten days, I don't know. See what he Seev's in there tonight it's Andy Mack. They're like fragile China dolls. Bengals up. They brought to you by Good Spirits. At Party Town thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky, Joe Burrow has arrived. Ohta, Joe Burrow is on the fields wear offseason workout.
Speaker 3: What's he wearing his Bengal gear? Shall I say? Who is he wearing?
Speaker 1: He's wearing his Bengal gear? Does he have his designer with him? No, how about his hair specialists. No is he wearing a uniform or a tow to two uniform. He is here jersey shorts the whole deal. But headband, got a headband? Now got a headband on?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: What about Trey Hendrickson.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm glad you asked that because ESPN reports contract talks for a long term deal deal between the Bengals and Trey Hendrickson are apparently now at a stalemate.
Speaker 1: Who said that, ESPN? So he wants like thirty some mill and the Bengals don't want.
Speaker 6: To pay it. Well, he said, he's got a base salary of sixteen million in the final year of the deal deal and he is steadfast in his belief he deserves a raise.
Speaker 3: Well, he's got a they got, they got.
Speaker 6: They picked up some extra because two guys have had their have had their contracts cut in half, one of them being Geno Gino Geno Stone yesterday. I gotta see about that now. Tyler Callahan underwent surgery yesterday on that broken left forearm. No activity for him for six to eight weeks, but is not, according to the Reds, a season ending injury.
Speaker 3: He'll be back.
Speaker 6: He'll be back. Rett Louder on a rehab with the acl Reds in Arizona. Three innings last night, two runs, four hits, five k's. Looks like mister Louder is headed to the Dayton Dragons.
Speaker 3: Where's Kevin Mitchell when you need him?
Speaker 6: Speaking of the Dragons, Wade Miley is going to resume his rehab assignment with the Dragons on Saturday. He's coming off, as you know, a groin injury.
Speaker 1: He's got a groin problem. Yeah, sometimes I have a groin problem. You ever get a groin problem?
Speaker 6: Always? It hurts all the time. I bet ending new and Bill b Check Uh no, thank goodness? Is he up for? Is he up for? Pope?
Speaker 3: What about Jordan?
Speaker 6: Nothing on her? As far as I know, I want to see summer camps. It's been kind of quiet, so maybe some days. Well apparently he is.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: I guess the other day I saw where mister Belichick uh hired a PR firm to kind of boo boost sales of the book. I guess the book is kind of right now because who wants to read about him?
Speaker 1: Bill Belichick is a legend, but now right he's ruined his legacy segment?
Speaker 6: Correct. I don't get it with the with this and that and everything else. If I was North Carolina, I say, coach on.
Speaker 3: The bio, I'll tell you a million. What about Jordan.
Speaker 6: Says, I guarantee you North Carolina can raise a million dollars in about a New York.
Speaker 1: Jaylly News says she got eight million dollars of his assets put in her name eight mill. So she's getting eight mill. What's he getting?
Speaker 3: Segment? What is he getting?
Speaker 1: I can't say stimulating conversation? I think so very stimulating. Do you have hope for the Reds tonight with the Hunter Green? Yes, they gotta win tonight.
Speaker 6: Always have hope, William until the AP puts that X next to their name, which means they've been eliminated for the playoff. Packer week ago, we were rocking and rolling four in a row. Now all of a sudden, it's like four losses in a row, six of eight, can't score. I mean, you know, the bats have gone silent. I say, get the torpedo bats back. Well, whatever it takes, everybody gets a torpedo bat. Atlanta ought to be a good hitting but that guy, you, I mean, you know the Monday night, the sOliver guy was very good. Last night, Chris Sale was on his game, so it was Andrew Abbott seven scoreless between them. Abbott had eight strikeouts, Sale had ten.
Speaker 3: Matt McClain lost the game. Do you agree?
Speaker 6: Oh, they know they botched. They botched that way, right.
Speaker 3: Gordon Veterino taught us better than that.
Speaker 6: Second man, I know at least they had the relay throw. He didn't try to, you know, throw it in the home plate like Dave Parker and the All Star Games. Second, that's all you need. Don't you think they know how fast Stewart Fairchild is and.
Speaker 1: He's got to throw it home right, and he waited just a little bit. That cost him big time. Yes, anything else in sports? I don't think Joe Burrow has number nine?
Speaker 6: Is Joe Burrow is back, so everybody cal him down, Parson Palmer, Joe Burrow correct, number nine, number nine. Joe Burrow is back. Who's he wearing? He's wearing his jersey and shorts, new headband on. He's got a black headband. Good. I don't think it's a designer deal. See what happens segment. I don't know what you say, but Burrow is back? What about Indian Pakistan? Going at it.
Speaker 3: How about Indiana taking down the Celtics last night?
Speaker 6: Oh that was pretty good.
Speaker 3: How good was that?
Speaker 6: But unbelievable, Andy Mack. I mean, how about this stat.
Speaker 1: A home team right in the NBA with a seven point lead and with less than a minute to go, less than a minute to go, right, the record is three and one nineteen. Well, didn't Reggie Miller do that a few years ago in New York?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: But this is unbelievable, Andy Mack. This is against Cleveland, best team in the league. They just didn't name the coach of the year there and the Cavs are well, I mean, home field, home home court advantage is bye bye, they got five games.
Speaker 10: Well, England doesn't have a timeout, so they'll have to make us a test. Will inbound from the baseline, and then the Pacers will try to force a turnover. Failing Matt, they would undoubtedly foul. Second one is short and it's rebounded by Halliburton. The Pacers have a timeout, will they use it? Well they don't, Yes, they do have a timeout. Four seconds to go.
Speaker 6: Halliburton four three three ball up top Indiana by one one in one ten seconds to go. Inbound Merrill didn't get it off. And this Rivals the Milwaukee finish. You have got to be kidding me.
Speaker 3: Cleveland right now is in a turmoil. Segment.
Speaker 6: Well, you got the Calves not playing well in the playoffs. Yeah, you got that, Deshaun Watson. You got the shadeer Sanders in there. He's number five on the Depth Star. By the way, you think he's number five. If he's number five, his daddy'll come to town and say, here we are. Who's in more trouble. Robert Kraft with the massages or Bill Beligiane, I mean with a jet with mister Tucker and Baltimore. Well, how about that guy too, Nothing but issues, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Segment. Give me out, Give me on the.
Speaker 6: Stooge, Willie and out of a beautiful day here in the Tri State and go Reds. Please leave you with the immortal words of the stooge Riple.
Speaker 4: Thank you for that one.
Speaker 3: It was the famous African American baseball player in America.
Speaker 6: H hang out from from Medicano and he didn't get to play in the Major League Baseball until he was forty five years old.
Speaker 3: Because of the black.
Speaker 6: The league pitch.
Speaker 8: Because there's a picture and you and you usually pitcher lose their arm when they're thirty five. In general, little he pitched to win on this forty seventh birthday, Bishop the Press Walkston Locker name was Sachel.
Speaker 3: Page Satul Page It command exs said Satch.
Speaker 6: No one's ever pitched to win at age forty seven?
Speaker 3: How do you feel about pitching to win on your birthday? Marchant to complain, you look at me, said boys, that's not how I look at age.
Speaker 6: I'm so everybody.
Speaker 3: Boys, that's not how I look at him that I look at it this way. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?
Speaker 4: To thank you?
Speaker 7: Sotips on to.
Speaker 1: That, you say you're sixty five.
Speaker 8: I'm sixty.
Speaker 1: That's Pope Francis going back and forth to Joe Biden, who gave an interview last night to BBC, oh boy, claiming you he is mentally competent, and uh so am I He solved the Rubik's cube in about eight seconds. He says, you can do I amic pentameter poetry.
Speaker 6: And I ain't got nothing else to do.
Speaker 3: Nothing else.
Speaker 6: I think he's not running things now.
Speaker 1: Seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars per speech, what plus expenses, just saying that's what he's getting your reaction. Let's continue with more Natasha Souvez coming up about sex and women's prisons on News Radio seven hundred WW Bill Cunningham the Great American of course, Natasha and Zuvez is a correspondent with investigative reporter and anchor with News Nation and I noteed online. Congratulations are in order. She received four Emmy nominations. One is for the Forever Chemical story, which is in the background, but that's a story that's ongoing. Also, there's another story out by Natasha Souvez about a rape culture, a rape club prison in California, which is probably present throughout the nation. But first of all, Natasha Zuvez, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, congratulations are in order about the Forever Chemicals. We've done this story once with you. I've done it about a year or two ago with attorneys and just briefly congratulations. Secondly, just tell the American people again about the Forever Chemical story and why it affects every American today.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Bill, thank you so much, and it's always great to speak with you and I share these congratulations with you as well. You really helped us spread the word about this story forever chemicals painting our food supply. I got so many pieces of mail, so many messages from your listeners after they heard our conversation when this first aired a few months ago. And it's because it affects every single one of us. Ninety seven percent of us already have this forever chemical in our blood, and we likely have no idea, and this is a forever chemical that is linked with cancer and other serious health effects. You know, these giant companies three M. DuPont have made billions of dollars off of these forever chemicals that are in everything from our waterproof jackets, our carpets, our couches, our nonstick pans, the takeout boxes that we use at restaurants. And now a growing number of farmers are finding forever chemical contamination in their soil because essentially they were sold a lie, which is that it was their civic duty to spread treated human sewage, human wastewater and sludge onto their fields as fertilizer, that they were doing their civic duty by keeping it out of landfill because this stuff was too bad to put into landfill, and so why not put it on American soil, And they did. Millions of cropland acres affected by this. And these forever chemicals are called forever because they do not break down naturally. So even a farmer who did this maybe once in the seventies is now finding his land, his water, his cattle, his cows, all of it is shot through with toxic levels of forever chemicals. And forty eight out of fifty states are still potentially contaminating their land with fertilizer sludge as we speak. It's a big story, Bill, and really one that all of us should care about, and this is going to change state by state with us putting pressure you and saying we don't want this on our land anymore, we don't want this on our soil, we don't want this for our farmers.
Speaker 1: They're kind of known as p fass. I almost can't say all the words, but just if you can google forever chemicals, it pops up. And one of the articles of faith is bottled water, and of course the water out of the faucet. Nobody wants to drink water out of the faucet. After you and I have gotten together on these issues and the lawyer two years ago. That's all I drink is water from the faucet. I will not buy bottled water because that's a small part of the problem, but it exists. We think we're doing something right by getting bottled water, and that in reality we're doing something wrong getting bottled water.
Speaker 3: The water out of the faucet is always better.
Speaker 7: Is that fair to say, Oh, it's so hard, Bill? I mean, when you drink bottled water, you run into issues with the microplastics and the endocrine disruptors, the contaminants that are in the bottled water, and you know the frebber chemicals that are in that water as well. But unfortunately prebber chemicals have become so pervasive through our environment because of corporate greed that it's in our it's in the tap water as well. And the EPA has just started setting at maximum contaminant levels for our tap water. But this is a long time coming. It's you really need to unfortunately, and I interviewed the EPA about this was not impressed with the answer. They say, it basically is incumbent upon you, the American individuals who call your water district and say, oh, hey, are cancer causing chemicals in my water and that is so unfair. And I said this to the EPA administrator I interviewed. I was like, how can you tell me, like how did the horse leave the barn? You know, fifty years ago on this and now you're telling me I have to call the water district to make sure the water stakes to drink it. It it really tear It makes you want to tear your hair out, Bill, honestly, it really does.
Speaker 1: I want to get onto the raip club in the California presence before before we do that, was there guilty knowledge that Dow Chemicals etc.
Speaker 3: Fifty years ago? Did they know or not know what they were doing?
Speaker 7: I'm so glad that you asked this question, Bell, because part of this investigation was us. And by the way, people can still watch this, and I encourage you to watch it. It's on YouTube if you search Growing Broke, Growing Broke, you can watch the full investigation. You will meet the farmers impacted by this, and you will find out how you can protect yourself and your family. We go through the paper trails that shows that three M. DuPont and others new decades upon decades ago that this was potentially toxic to people. Then they saw that it started to build up in human blood. And Aaron Brockovich, the Aaron Brockovich, the one played by Julia robertson that movie, the Huge activist, says, this is the shell game. This is them covering up. This is lies in deceit the years so that they could continue to make billions in profits. And by the time the EPA gave them a slap on the wrist, Bill, it was a drop in the bucket. They had made their money already at the expense of all of us. And I get my blood tested on camera in this special as well, because Bill, I have tried so hard. I do all the things I eat organic, and I have siltiered water, and I switched out my dental flocks because all of our dental flocks is coded in this forever chemical that is the wax on our dental flucks. And still I have moderate levels of this in my blood, enough to put me at risk for breast cancer and all kinds of other issues. Through no fault of my own, Bill, and through no fault of your own either. This is just living a normal life in the United States. And these chemical companies have a lot to answer for.
Speaker 1: Have they because at this point there's big judgments mesa drop in the bucket. But I would anticipate that they still have made billions of dollars. But secondly, here we are in May of twenty twenty five, are they still doing it?
Speaker 7: Oh, it's so fascinating. So you know, they have made various pledges that they will try to I mean three M for example, got back to us and said they will try to discontinue use of pfast across their portfolio by the end of twenty twenty five. They've already made their money and this is already in the pipeline, and other companies continue to make money from this. But also what's really interesting is these things that are touted as huge successes. For example, you know in twenty twenty three there was a multi billion dollar federal settlement over this contamination in our nation's tap water, already making their way into our US public drinking water systems. But Patrick McRoy, an epidemiologist, told us they are rushing to try to settle things before the full scope of the problem is even understood. On its face, it sounds like a victory.
Speaker 4: It is not.
Speaker 7: There is a reason these giant companies are settling all of these water contamination lawsuits in the tap water because we have no idea how large this problem actually is.
Speaker 1: Well, the YouTube growing broke pe fast as is right there. And lastly, is there anything you can do if you can't protect yourself because of dental flaws, because of things that we want water bottles, because of the skillets, the utensils. How do we protect ourselves today? Is there a way actually protecting yourself?
Speaker 7: It really comes down to so two things. On a macro level. Aaron Brockovich and others say, you need to every time you have the opportunity to vote for something, and you can vote against pludging our farmland because it is such a tragedy Bill. And I mean these are farmers who are multi generation farmers, right. I mean his great great granddaddy cleared the land and now he's going to hold a bankruptcy auction because he can't afford to hold on to the land. These are the farmers that I met who have been destroyed this and we collectively have to stand up not only for our own health, for our children's health. But that is not enough, but for the American farmers who are completely being gutted by this. So macro level, anytime you have an opportunity to it sounds court canned and corny, but it's true. Call your representative say you're not going to stand for this anymore. That anytime there is legislation that has to do with fledging and continuing to poison our farmland, anytime there has anything to do with Forever chemicals in our drinking water, that you are going to stand up and make your voice heard. On a micro level, there are things you can do that can significantly reduce your exposure, and unfortunately it comes to these very annoying individual choices. A switching out that dental floss is really important, and I am not sponsored by any of these people. I have found one that works for me. It's called desert Essence, and they wax with something else other than Forever chemicals. B What you cook in really matters. You want to switch if you can to stainless steel, you want to switch to cast iron. Anything that says it's a nonstick coating you should regard with a lot of suspicion. And then you can install and under the SINC filter in your home for your main source of drinking water that will specifically target forever chemicals. I can't I cannot say Bill that it is not ridiculous that it comes down to us having to shell out a few hundred dollars to prioritize doing this. It's not right. But if this is something you care about and you want to make sure every time you turn on your tap that you have clean water, there are several companies out there. I personally use one called Hydraviv. Again, I am zero percent sponsored by them, and they did not give me any sort of discount on my unit. You enter your zip code and they match it with your water district report so that they give you a filter that specifically targets maybe the casium, maybe the free or chemicals that are high in your area. These are the simple things you can do to try to reduce your exposure, and it's not fair. You should do it, and you should do it, mad Bill, because it is through no fault of your own. It is entirely through corporate corporate greed, and also federal level negligence. Because Aaron Brokovic says, you know, EPA, where have you been? Where were you as all of this was happening about Bill. I talked about this all day.
Speaker 1: About five minutes remaining. The rape club prison system in California. I've read your report on this. It's sickening, it's disgusting, hard enough to go to prison, but it passed around like like a bottle of wine in prison among the guards. Explain the results of your report on the on the inside the California rape Club prison.
Speaker 7: It is such an important story and I'm so glad it is coming to light in this way. This is a prison in California. It's called FCI Dublin, but it was better known as the rape Club, and something unprecedented happened. We know that sexual abuse happens all across the country in our prisons, but the the a sexual abuse was so rampant, was so egregious that the US government last year actually paid out nearly one hundred and sixteen million dollars to more than a hundred of these female inmates to settle their lawsuits. I spoke with these inmates. They tell me the abuse was everywhere. It was in the cells, in the hallways, even the prison church was not safe. We speak with one woman in particular, Windy Ponzo, who alleges abuse at the hands of the prison chaplain. Four times. She says she was at rock bottom. She turned to faith, she turned to God, she went to the prison church. She was abused by him terribly. Four times. We speak with six of these women, and you know their stories are going to stay with me forever because when they tried to report the abuse, they were silenced. Some of them thrown into solitary confinement. We speak with a woman who was beaten by a group of guards. She comes to the warden. The man at the very top is standing taking photos of her naked body. She has literal bootprints bruises on her body for months, and they throw her into solitary confinement for seven and a half months, and they tell her family that she was dead. She tells me that her husband passed away thinking that she had died in prison, and they told them they couldn't find her body. It is so egregious and really, I mean, you will hear all of these stories in their own words again, They'll stay with me forever. There's another woman who was abused by the medical officer. She says she has to get a shot every couple weeks for an autoimmune disorder. She goes in for her shot and in the most graphic details she describes what happened to her. You could hear her heartbeat in her voice as she was telling this story. And the issue that continues, and one of the main reasons they wanted to come forward is twofold. One is that eight correctional officers, including the chaplain and Scooting, the ward and other guards, a man who worked as a cook, have been charged for this. They have all either pled guilty or were found guilty and sentenced. The very last of them, the most notorious of them. And I hope that I can say this on your show because this is his name, this is his nickname, is Darryl Dirty Dick Smith and he just a couple of weeks ago his trial took place. Women came forward, sitting fifteen twenty feet away from him, looking him in the eye as he smirked at them as they told their story. He maintains his innocence and all the information was presented on what he allegedly did, and it ended in a mistrial. A jury could not come to a consensus, and one of the community activists tells me and several of the women tell me. Obviously, this is devastating for them. They're going to have to do this all again. Anew coming up in August or September, that they really struggled with jury selection. That there were ten men on the jury two women at the end of the day, and that is because they eliminated any of the female jurors who had either been sexually assaulted themselves or knew or loved anybody who had ever been sexually assaulted. And so at the end of the day they could only find two, Bill, they could only find two women who fit that description, which I mean, was this dad statement for our country that that is the.
Speaker 3: Case and Natasha and that particular case. Did those women go back to the prison after they testified, they met.
Speaker 7: Me, they went they went with me to the prison and walked those grounds with me, and it was just the real experience. And you can see that in the investigation. It's up on the podcast The Truth of the Matter, and you can also watch it on News Nations YouTube page. And finally, Bill, I just want to say something that we're uncovering. This prison was shut down abruptly at the end of last year. It was shut down in a move that the judge described as ill conceived. It's on its face again, it sounds like a positive thing. This prison was obviously shot through with this abuse. It should be shut down. But the about six hundred women who were there were scattered to more than a dozen facilities across the country. A many of their families can no longer visit them. But b were uncovering that the retaliation is so egregious and rampant that is continuing in these new facilities that these women are reporting having food with hell, they're reporting being thrown into solitary confinement, and they're reporting that the rapes are continuing. When these correctional officers learn that they come from FCI Dublin, the rape club prison, the rape club prison, because they spoke out, because they turned in their colleagues. So we are going to continue following the threat of that story. These women tell me that FCI Dublin was not a bad apple. Most of these women had been passed around to a few prisons, so they know they've been to multiple prisons here and by the way, all of these women in prison for nonviolent crimes, mostly on drug charges, and they say that it is not a bad apple. It is happening in every single facility across this country. They say that we know that we did a crime, we know that we deserve to be in here to serve our time, but we do not deserve this. We do not deserve assault after assault, rape after rape, to be silenced, to have our prison sentences extended, to be overincarcerated, if we report this, to be thrown in solitary, if we report Bill, It's been a real honor to meet these women and tell their stories, and I really encourage people to check it out.
Speaker 1: The truth of the matter is the is the report news Nation. Natasha Zoovez, you're doing the Lord's work. Congratulations on the Emmy nominations. On YouTube, Growing Broke is the p fast stories about Forever Chemicals and Natasha, thank you for coming on again. Let's do it again in a couple of weeks. And Natasha a great American. Thank you very much.
Speaker 7: It's always a pleasure to speak with you. Bill, thank you so much for the work that you do.
Speaker 1: God Bushell, let's continue with more Today's tube paste So does.
Speaker 3: City CD check quist Toco see than be showing every date? Is you know hey?
Speaker 7: Question?
Speaker 3: Though it's been a feature the dou Beer.
Speaker 4: Hell, Hell, hello.
Speaker 6: Bye, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: The motto is speak left, but live right. I know many liberals rocket clubs that the segment got me into. That indicate whenever I talk to some of these liberals, they they speak liberal, but they live right, which is they belong to private clubs, send their kids to places like Deer Park or Saint X great private schools in a sense, and all of a sudden they speak they speak left, but they live right.
Speaker 3: Have you noticed that?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: And I have a sight here.
Speaker 3: You can bet on this. Are you ready for this one? On the Pope, the Pope. We got the Pope. I got the poly market odds right here, I'm looking at him.
Speaker 6: You can bet. We supposed to speak secretive.
Speaker 3: That's secretive. Are you you have sources inside the Sistine Chapel?
Speaker 9: Yes, but tell me what's going on though, I'm saying so, I mean, look, this is just the betting odds, which, by the way, the polymarket winners have predicted what the Canadian presidential election a couple we're Prime minister a couple weeks ago. Obviously the presidential election last year with Donald Trump and picked him. So this is a good accurate so it's saying that Pietro Perlin is the favorite at thirty percent.
Speaker 3: Is the pizza guy.
Speaker 6: I think he's the Secretary of State.
Speaker 9: Antonio Talgay no idea nineteen percent, mateo Zupi ten and you been some other guy I can't pronounce his name.
Speaker 6: Nine percent. Well, you can bet it.
Speaker 1: Right now I'm looking still there's no smoke and they're five hours, So right now it's like seven forty two.
Speaker 3: In the fact, you need two thirds of the cardinals to win.
Speaker 1: They have an afghand there who's a cardinal that is a secret cardinal that no one told about because.
Speaker 3: Of his safety. Could he become a pope if he's an a morphidite?
Speaker 6: I don't think so.
Speaker 9: But we had a guy on you last week that talked about the whole He was really good. He had talked about the whole ceremony and all that, and I asked him the question. I would say, a lot of Catholics that I know, and presumably Catholics you know, weren't exactly happy with Pope Francis a right, a little more a little too liberal, not exactly outspoken enough on Catholic dog was like, you know, abortion and Benedict. Right, So do you think the next pope will be more yes, liberal liberal? I think the next part will be uh well, but why would they do that when when Poularly Catholics want someone that's a little more prounded in conservatism.
Speaker 6: Well he appointed Francis appointed what one hundred and thirty seven cargo.
Speaker 1: One d and thirty stacked the deck something like you got two thirds he appointed? Yeah, because they represent his philosophy. Stacked the deck, Yes, it did, so it could be post friends, Sure a successor. That's pretty smart. Well, of course, what kind of like a president appoint in federal judges?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: And then those only ones you can pick from? Pick from those? So hell, I don't know. But how did Harrison City Council. I talked, I texted with you. Do you get rid of the ones that wanted advancement in too many houses?
Speaker 9: The ones that were in favor of the housing expansion that nobody wanted. They did not make the cut top four, go on to November. Is the house ones that were prominent that.
Speaker 3: It absolutely is. They say you drive by it ever twice a day.
Speaker 1: You kind of mador chops in Green Township against public housing d then you move Dan, then you move further out, and now you make your chops by opposing private housing.
Speaker 3: So you aposos. I oppose private housing that doesn't have a plan. There is no plan. It does not fit into the fabric of what the community is. If you're rich Pece police not rich people. This is a rural bunch.
Speaker 9: Harrison is still rich and his heart is still a little bit more of a rural bunch. A little more space, houses stacked, you know, two feet from each other. How much of that you don't want that?
Speaker 3: Can you spend three hundred thousand in a nice house in Harrison?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So look at him, Look at you. Yeah, you got the pond of rose out there. Though you have your sheep and your cows.
Speaker 9: You know, you got the goats like bats. By the way, the little rocks, the little So this is a true story. So the little rocks. If you saw my Twitter, you saw it, say turtle two days ago, find a baby box turtle And I mean that sucker was you know, about the size of you know, two silver dollars, right, and just made their day.
Speaker 3: So of course, like the last five days they got in a box.
Speaker 9: I'm like, look, we gotta let the turtle go, and he's like, like just scraping with all he's got trying to get out of this thing. So just ten minutes ago, Kelly calls me and says, if you tell me the truth, you won't be in trouble on Oh boy, Oh that was a bad opener. She said, did you let the turtle go? I said no, I would wouldn't do that to you or the kids without telling me. She's like, well, the turtle is gone. It's somewhere in the house.
Speaker 6: Oh no, nice.
Speaker 3: So there's a baby box turtle on the loose in the Boyman Ponderosa somewhere.
Speaker 9: Oh boy, that's bad. We gotta find it because at least it's not a snake, I mean a turtle.
Speaker 6: That's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't speaking about betting. I'm glad you brought it up. A friend of mine sent this to me. The website is Jay and Jay superboost dot com. One to one odds that the democracy will end. There'll be no voting in America beginning in twenty twenty nine. The maximum money you can put up is one million dollars, but it's reverse one to one hundred, So if you put up one hundred dollars and you're right, you get batter.
Speaker 3: What is this group?
Speaker 1: What does this outfit? It's called the J and J super Boost. So you put up one hundred engine. Now if you do put up a million, you're gonna win, you know.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: So that's saying that in twenty twenty six Trump So they're saying there'll be.
Speaker 1: No election, no elections Americas, and he's going to stay in office. He's going to declare martial law and Trump will be president for life. El Duce, we'll call him El Duce.
Speaker 3: Now that's the easiest bet era. Of course we'll be voting.
Speaker 9: But now I know, I mean I I don't bet a lot, but if I do, I bet a little to win a lot, not a lot to win a little.
Speaker 3: And that makes sense? Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: No voting normally you bet a little to win a lot. Here you bet a lot to win a little. Don't make any sense, Like man, a lot of stuff doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 6: And the leader of the.
Speaker 3: Pope is the pizza guy. The first of four or five letters.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, Pietro Perilyn is the leader. At thirty percent, say he's the pizza guy. You know that's uh, Pierre Baptista Pizza Baha Philippines.
Speaker 1: I can't say, can't say, but it's this insight from the Sistine Chapel itself.
Speaker 3: Is that what I was Wahington to. Dam Fox News they had a little bit. They had cameras in that was pretty cool.
Speaker 9: You need two thirds of all those cardinals to agree, and if they don't agree, then they put put the little ballance in the in the fire and the blacks was the.
Speaker 1: Most famous chimney in America right there on the bottom right.
Speaker 6: I think they're gonna, you know who they're gonna pick, Anthony Quinn the shoes of the Fishers. Wouldn't that be something? The Russian?
Speaker 1: How about the Afghan the guys, that's an amorphodite. Did you see the movie The Conclave?
Speaker 4: I did not.
Speaker 3: I hear it is you're ready, turtle in the.
Speaker 1: House unexpectedly and they do all this get together, you know, Okay, I got the big deal going on. And here comes a meek looking guy with his paper saying he's a cardinal and from the high from Kabol, Afghanistan, and the other cardinals said what and somehow the Secretary State looking some record and damn the Pope just appointed this guy from Afghanistan and kept it secret because if they made it public, he'd be killed. So he presents the papers they let him in. Now the problem is the papers. He had the papers, but he's an amorphodite. And what I think I'm saying? Am I saying that?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 6: You are had exterior male stuff and interior female stuff.
Speaker 3: Talk about yes, you know, a very very very very rare condition.
Speaker 1: He wanted to make it public before he said I accept Now, well that happened, do you think no?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Think so?
Speaker 1: Also, the Sistine Chapel blew up, the terrors blew up the chapel, and as that happened, the wind of the Holy Spirit came down. That's when a light shone on the on the cardinal cable from Afghanistan. Everyone said, he's the guy. Now could that happen with that? Would that be unusual?
Speaker 3: Would you say? The Sistine Chapel blew up? Yes, it did. In the movie, you were worried. I was worried.
Speaker 6: There's the chimney.
Speaker 3: Nothing is happening watching it and I'm thinking, this is a movie. This is It's hilarious.
Speaker 9: You can get betting nods on who will be the next pope and polymarket ain't wrong most of the time.
Speaker 1: You can bet on theracy ends, but it's reverse. You put put up ten thousand to win one hundred.
Speaker 3: Dollars, that's that's not smart. That's not smart. Democrat might do that, though, but.
Speaker 9: There's people that think that there will be no elections in twenty twenty nine, and they'll probably take that bet.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: You kind of speak liberal, but you live a conservative, and these people will make the bet.
Speaker 3: They believe it.
Speaker 9: Liberals is grounded in ideas instead of hard facts. So what you think, So you want to you want to believe that you can have a society and not have police and everyone will just get along. But in the reality, in the real world, you actually need someone to keep order. You like to think you can just have an open border and and none of the bad guys will come over the bad guys.
Speaker 6: Will stay over there and everything.
Speaker 3: But in the rural gallery.
Speaker 9: So yeah, you can think, and it'd be boy, it'd be just fantastic of it that worked out, which is what most of them think. But they also know through experience that and how it worked out. So I'm gonna tell Mike your kids to go to this disastrous public school. Meanwhile, my kids is gonna go to this thirty thousand dollars year elementary school.
Speaker 1: Keep the poor kids locked in terrible schools. I'm sending my coat to sant Ursula or somehow.
Speaker 9: You can, you know, you know, vote and talk and be about something that you don't actually stand for.
Speaker 6: Yeah does that make sense?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Not at all? No, not all.
Speaker 6: Say give me some sports, Willy. The Stoogitu reporters approb service every local teme Star heating and air conditioning dealers tamestar quality you could feel on the beautiful east Side called Clement's Heating and Air At nine three seven, four four four forty four oh one Sports, we got a Red's update and another transaction.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 6: The Reds have placed in field on Novelli novel NOELV. Marte on the ten day injured list with a left oblique strain.
Speaker 3: Well, it sounds like Stevenson.
Speaker 6: They have recalled outfielder Reese Hines from TRIPA A Louisville, and mister Hines has hit like three home runs and three days for the bats.
Speaker 3: When are you gonna come in here?
Speaker 9: Say one day and say the resident acquired sho hey Otani in a three person trade or something.
Speaker 6: You know, twenty twenty nine, when the world comes to an end. Marte was scratched for the light up last night because of pain in his left side.
Speaker 3: How do you get the pain?
Speaker 6: Well, he was hit by a pitch apparently in Louisville and didn't tell anybody. He hooked up with Robert Craft and went to a massage. Parker coverage tonight six. Now he has recovered from that. I got to bring that stuff up. He recovered from the sash part.
Speaker 3: No one talks about that anything.
Speaker 9: You said yesterday that Bill Belichick will never recovering from the short cover. But Robert Kraft, Hasson, Michael Jackson had a few or Michael Michael Jackson, Mike Tyson, excuse me, had a few transgressions.
Speaker 6: He bounced back, Yeah, ignorant uh. Game three of the Reds braced tonight six oh five. Sports Talk, Arnold Carriers, Inside Pitch, Kelsey, Chevrolet Extra Ding Show After the Game.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 6: Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits and Hardy thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky. Your man Rock Joey b arrived this morning out on the field for off season workouts.
Speaker 3: Who is he dressed with?
Speaker 6: What is he wearing? Calm down? Who is he had.
Speaker 3: In the morning?
Speaker 6: He had his jersey on, shorts, shoes and a head band.
Speaker 3: Where's the hairstylist?
Speaker 6: I don't know. His hair was kind of messed up from the met gown burrows there. Jamar Chase his practice a second day practicing. Yes, look he got the big contract. Yes, still showed up timp of the cap there Henderson. But but ESPN Jeremy Jeremy. ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports, Uh, there's no update on the Hendrickson contract situation. And apparently the two sides all right, the stalemate not good?
Speaker 3: What do we do now?
Speaker 4: Not good?
Speaker 9: And we're putting a lot a lot of pressure on al Golden here, you know, some developmental type draft picks from the roster that's not full of stars and possibly the lone star you have and not bringing him back.
Speaker 3: You're putting a lot of faith in him that he can turn this thing around. Like the Magic Man.
Speaker 1: Last year. Magic Man, he moves his hands around all of a sudden something happens, kind of like Clyde Bennett had him on a couple hours ago.
Speaker 3: Your bunt, your buddy clide Bennett? What he say a lot? I said to him, you're not.
Speaker 1: Really going to contend your client did not commit this crime right when I can see as client committed it. I said, well, who they pull out car?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did they?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did they pulled him hitting it out of the car? I think, didn't you go to the hospital? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Today they weren't contending that. They were saying he was, you know, reasonable.
Speaker 9: Insanity kind of he's not willing to get I'm not a lawyer, but like, if you're like passionately upset about something that is not that is not qualified as somebody blood. I don't think so, by the letter of the walls. Not a magic man.
Speaker 3: You can do some magic tricks and all of a sudden things happen as well.
Speaker 6: Good luck.
Speaker 1: I saw the magic Man. He's doing some tricks with the Rubi's cube. He can solve a Rubik's cube in nine seconds. The Magic Man, he sings songs and everything.
Speaker 3: Magic Man. Bring him in, Bring him got him in, Break him in twenty one? Bring big what's on the Big Show today? If anything?
Speaker 6: Finding a turtle at this time, I got to find turtle Runway is gonna call Critter get her rather the gate.
Speaker 3: We have a pretty good story.
Speaker 9: A woman, you know, kind of went down the path of substance abuse and whatnot found help?
Speaker 3: Is this the lawyer?
Speaker 9: Yes, that's very, very good story that they've had her at four and you're coming on five. What are we going to talk about Jordan Hudson? I sim I have other topics, but you're gonna somehow talk about Jordan Hudson.
Speaker 3: Robert, I'm gonna order that book.
Speaker 6: By the way, I'm gonna order.
Speaker 3: His book, the order Winning, Yeah, winning? What you wanting a lot of things right now? I bet segment give me out of the Seuzere Fort.
Speaker 6: Willie in honor of where's the Turtle and Rocky's House and Jordan Hudson. We leave she's there too, Yes, we leave you with the immortal words of the Stein Report, Live action.
Speaker 3: Turtle Man, live action.
Speaker 6: There you go his number. I need a calling, that's right, call the Turtle Man.
Speaker 3: I got his number to Harrison. He likes snapping turtles. Didn't you get in a fight with a chainsaw a couple years ago and he lost He lost his teeth, so you fight with a chainsaw, you hardly have a win. We lose on seven hundred w l