Speaker 1: Tousy.
Speaker 2: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini cast. I am about to speak with someone who knows everything. This is her ladyship, whom I have known a thousand years. She knows the Royals. She has done book after book about the Royals. She knows plenty about himself, Prince Idiot, what's his name, Harry, Larry Jury, whatever his name is. She knows plenty, and I am about to speak with her now. In case you just tuned in, I am Madam Adams, Cindy Adams from the New York Post. I have been on it since it since George Washington crossed the Delaware. I have also been on WABC, which is now worldwide, and I have been on it since it was nothing. So you can't turn me off because I'll find you wherever you are. I will come to your door, work your dorman, and I will ring your bell, so you have to listen to me. I would now like to ask you what first drew you into the world of the British aristocracy and the royal family. You weren't born royal, were you? No?
Speaker 1: I wasn't, but I was born in Jamaica into a family with a household name and I mother did have a British aristocratic background, and so we mixed with the royals pretty much all of our lives, all of our lives because I was born in nineteen forty nine and by the time I was growing up, Jamaica was the world leading inter colony. So jack and Jackie Kenny used to come JP. Morgan Junior had a house at Round Hill, the Duke of Morgan had a house in the Buchanan Jordians of mass being Jamaica. Princess Alice, who was Queen Victoria's granddaughter, she lived in Jamaica for half a year. So really all I like, I know the royals and the British aristocracy, and as I see my mother, it was a sled ball and the smed balls onto the fifteenth century. Oh, pretty much the whole of Dorphin.
Speaker 2: So okay, you know, everybody, this interview just happens to me exactly after we've read the story about Harry and Meghan. If you should pardon the expression moving back, why the hell are they moving back?
Speaker 1: To escape Ice? I was told I was told on the twelve of August, but on the eleventh and on the twelfth of August, Ice I think it's called ice, isn't it. Yeah, they were, they had looked again at Harry's visa application and it's it's the contents of the visa application for no resemblance to his claims in stare, and they had they had taken the decision to pursue matters further to actually withdraw his visa. And if if I was being told by sources within you're I suppose you call it is in the State Department and whatever it's, you know, you're being the American. I'm being told that as a brit I mean, I'm pretty sure that Harry and Meghan very quickly discover it, and and they obviously decided that the way to take the heat of the situation was for him to because up until then he was a declared American resident, and a plorogy, it is a declared American resident, I have the authority in the incentives to actually are to recticy any irregularities that they are aware of, including arresting him. So but once she has said that he was moving back to return and so he's effectively declaring he's no longer an American residence.
Speaker 2: You mean they were going to arrest they were going to arrest him.
Speaker 1: I my information is that they were going to revoke his visa, and once his visa was revoked that he was in the United States. If he had remained as an American resident in the United States, they could have been arrescued him. You caged him investigating and I think I think I could be wrong, but my recollection is that it's a five year mandatory Cristain sentence if you break the law, and I think it's a federal law in terms of a falsifying stuff on the visa application.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're never wrong. You're never wrong. You haven't been wrong since eighteen twelve. You're never wrong, You're never wrong. But do you believe Harry wants to return to the Royal family and the Royal family doesn't basically want him in any case?
Speaker 1: Do you think you really don't want him?
Speaker 2: Hm?
Speaker 1: No, they don't want him. Does he want to return? I think he. I think he's become increasingly alienated and lonely in America, but he's he also has blotted his coffee within many of his strengths and relations in this country. Nobody in the Royal family want him. That no one, absolutely I think I think he'll be a GiB a phone in the side of the family. But the press will have a fierce thing, making much ado about everything, you know, and in the busiest manner from heaven for the media, because no, they rarely have something to speak about. And he will be here, is never going to be here? To what it says that she's going to be here? Is she going to? Uh? How will they end up being more or less semi detached, if not totally detached? Because I don't know about you, but I don't see her spending extended periods of time. Hair.
Speaker 2: I know that Megan is a pain in the behind. And what is the press going to do with her, or up her or in her? What? How will the press take care of this wicked lady?
Speaker 1: Well, you can't stand her, Nobody, nobody in this consequence stand her. But she's already playing the color card. She's already saying that that Jason, all these suicide indicated her because he was He was a fraudy, fabulous who made up a whole load of discussed became the youngest black professor at Kingbridge University, and when he was rumbled, he committed suicide, which I think it's very sad. I actually Rance and I thought he was perfectly pleasant. But the fact of the matter is there has there has been a lot of education here in the black community saying that he was hounded out fairly. He wasn't counting on fairly. He was exposed for being the stabulist that he was, and he chose to resign, and then he chose to commit suicide. But Megan has linked herself to that and asserting that his suicide indicates her because she was the subject of color prejudice. She's never been the subject of color prejudice in this country. On the contrary, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, I know if she.
Speaker 1: Has used her her color to weaponize against the British. She was welcome by all classes, and I know, I think she's going to be a real problem happy having her around is going to be man afront Heaven for the dress. Absolutely a poisoned challenge for the audiol.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not allowed to say this phrase, but I'm going to say it anyway. She's a pain in the ass. What is going to happen to the British royals and what is going to happen to the British press when she schleps around looking for vi pnis, looking for what vi P to be a vi P. She wants to be a vi P. That's her life. What what how are they going to treat her? Well?
Speaker 1: The royals are blanking her, Oh, pretty much, the whole of the Aristo christy will be blanking her. I would imagine she's going to end up sucking up to the black community, some of who will not blank her, and men some of who will embrace her, but they are already aware of the fact that if they embrace her, that means that the King and Williams they can't will have nothing to do with them. She's going to find that she has very restrictive movements. But let's see, because they're life. She is perfectly capable of hunkering down for weeks and months at a time and plotting and scheming and planning. And you know, if she's working on self filming projects, for instance, she rod doesn't need to be out and about publicly. But if she's out and about publicly, I think she's going to find that nobody, with very few exceptions, in this country that's fucking her for the lives. She told about the British public not embracing her and being racist about the Queen not embracing her and being racist about Princetilly. You know, people here have long enough memories to know that she ruined the last years of the Queen's life with her treachery and her dies. And people haven't forgotten. I don't think they're wait forget it in a rush. But I suppose she will. Let's see. I don't know how she has. I have no idea. I mean, I certainly don't want to be in hersh just because she's an absolute pariah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. Tell me, you know the thing that I don't understand. We know about what she is, and we all know what she is. What is a Harry? What is Prince Harry? Is he an empty vessel? Is there anything inside him?
Speaker 1: Well, he's a very dumb. He's dumb at forever that he's weak. He's marriable. I mean, he basically could be very nice. I mean he William used to play with my children when we were all younger, Polo and such, and they're both both William and Harry were a really great guy. And I mean that's Harry when he was much younger and I'm friendly with people, of course who his children went out with. Harry and he he was a very tricky number because he's very volatile, very paranoid. He's very self important, but he's dumb and he's not control but was able. Megan was able to control him, Yes, and that initially was a big cluss where the royals a concerned, though she managed to calm him down.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Of course, what they didn't realize is that she was diverting his hostinity into into new directions, all of which were pointed at them. They didn't realize that. I tell me.
Speaker 2: Tell me what what what sort of a house are they going to be living in? What is the neighborhood?
Speaker 1: Like, I have no idea. I'm told they fall in the houses in the clos roles, and that they're looking for something to that it's a very good time to die in. That everything is is. The price is all depressed. But one of the reasons why the price the press is that this stupid government has arraised the tax on profit on or purchasing a property to such a high extent it's called stamp beauty, that that what used to have cost a few thouth pounds cost tenth of thousands. So depending on what they die, they might be getting it at a redew straight But the stamp duty is going to be much higher than it would be. But carry needs to be a resident in the United Kingdom because that's the only chance that they see of Ice taking its eyes off him, and it might not take guide off him, and so you never know, he might do a prince and and just avoid the United Street care of him.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't see her. I don't see her as a nun, as a sister exactly. She's a pain in the ass what she is.
Speaker 1: No, no, But I'll tell you one good thing of all of this happening is that, oh, Harry, Harry and the children coming here means that the Narrator Home becomes the United Is in the United Kingdom. Up to now, the Narrator Home has been in the United States in California. Under behavior Convention. Should there be a separation for a divorce, the Naratter Home is the determining factor for jurisdiction of not only the divorce, but of the residence of the children onto their majority thinks that could sect of both parties, and Megan has never been known to be cooperative with anyone or anything. So in the event of a separation or divorce, the best thing is so Harry to be here with the children.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Okay, Now if this bombs, if this move falls down, what will they do? Go? Where? Where? Belgium? Where the hell are they going to go? What's left?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not a fortune tailor and never never try to predict the future. But they do have. According to them, they have a house in Portugal, and Portugal is very fashion of the moment and cheap.
Speaker 2: It's cheap too, it's also cheap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's cheap, yes, and the people are really nice.
Speaker 2: So what will they do in London? They're not going to be invited to the A number one parties like you are. What will they do? Go with a candy store owner? What the hell? Where are they going to go? Do? What?
Speaker 1: Well? I mean he does he does have still a reduced hankful of people whom he has known from much of his guys, who who are prepared to accept him on, accept her on the sufferings with him. But if there's there's something not going to be treated as luminaries, I mean maybe surgery, sur drean entities, right, you know, so you haven't have an award where whether they asked her or him to present the prize, the press will help side can tak it up. But that I think is as far as those days. They are both busting flushing on both sides of the identity. Nobody wants to know they have. They have, by their own actions and their own conduct, rout themselves into being disguised by people on both sides of the atlanity.
Speaker 2: You told me a while back that he had been seen with another lady. Could that have been a real to a real estate lady?
Speaker 1: Oh well, I don't know who it was. I haven't tried to find out who it was, but I do know that the person does exist, and that of course is also I am sure from Megan's point of view, one of the benefits of getting him away from Acito back to England, unless of course she's going to come and visit over here, which again it's a possibility. I don't know that it's a probability. I don't think she knows that. What's what at the moment, I mean, they're like an absolute purvoil because I mean, not only has he been having all these wonderfully penetrating philosophical discussions with this lovely girl about the relative parts of can't person it Canstine philosophies. But now he can't have her because unless she comes over, which would rarely be the harbinger of big trouble because that would mean that the marriage rarely is going to be extremely shaky to putting fine.
Speaker 2: Listen, my friend, talking to you is absolutely wonderful. I know you're not feeling well. I don't want to take more of your time, so I'm going to let you go, but I'm going to tell you I love you. I love you, I love you. Thank you for talking to me. Thank you, baby, thank you, I love you to thank you, ladyship. Thank you. Okay, honey, Bye,