Speaker 1: One a day that was at the Police Academy in Garden City. President Trump, not only him, Todd blanche was there and Cas Patel, Caroline Levitt, all the Congress people, all the people on Long Island that are in office and running for office. It was amazing and really the best part of all was right behind the stage on the podium where Trump and Blakeman spoke from, were a lot and I mean a lot of cops, female, male cops, cops everywhere, because, of course, the theme last Friday was public safety and nobody does it better than Bruce Blakeman, Pat Ryder and Donnelly, all the amazing folks in Nassau County. So Bruce was amazing. He spoke twice. He spoke before the President. Then as you heard the President called him up on stage. He was kind enough to say, all load to me, and Trump unleashed a smile like you never saw. You can see it. It's on my social media at Rosenberg dot Sydney on Instagram, at sid Rosenberg nineteen on Twitter, sid Rosenberg on Facebook, sim Rosenberg on truth social Ear to ear. Trump was smiling when Blakeman pointed me out, and then we weren't done. Then we opted in a motorca. The great Tom Sullivan went to the Hamptons and Bruce was great again, spoke at the home, the beautiful Home I Musselle of Bob and Lorena Dave Roberts. We arrived when Steve Whitkoff was still speaking, Star started cast o'deedle was there, Bert Capone, Suzanne Miller, whole bunch of big time people, Arie Ackerman, and we still weren't done. If the Bruce spoke there and was tremendous. Bruce was kind enough to take about a dozen of us to dinner at some trendy place in Southampton. I think it's called seventy five Mean. And then finally, after my friend Lauren was married to the amazing Finton, took us to the restaurant Anthony Pamassa. Peko drove me home and the day was over. But what an unbelievable day. It was starred by my man Bruce Blakeman, Bruce, your amazing last Friday.
Speaker 2: Oh it sounds like half a day, said come on, we have a bigger date than that. Every day.
Speaker 1: You really do, I know, I see your schedule. I talked to my son Gabriel who's still working for. He's still working for He's like this guy's everywhere every day, some days on Long Island, lots of days in the northern part of the state because you're campaigning for governor. I mean your day's literally these days are like eighteen hours long.
Speaker 2: Yes, we just finished a three day swing in western New York, Rochester, Buffalo, every point in between, Wyoming County, Orleans County, Shenango County. Where else were we to remember all the places we were at, Genesee County, Monroe County, Erie County. It was amazing. The people are fired up. They're miserable under Kathy Hochel. They desperately want change. So it was a labor of love. It was a sense of duty, and we went from early in the morning to late night every day there. Now I'm back on Long Island. I'm taking care of some county business today and we're going to shoot in the city. We've got a rally against anti Semitism in the city, and we got so many other things going on that then I'm ending the night tonight. I'm going to end a little early because my dear friend Mark Plumer, it's his birthday and He's been so supportive of me, so I'm going to go to his birthday party.
Speaker 1: Good better than me. I get invited to all these rallies, I don't go. I stays too much. But you go to all of them. You're great, Brook Goldstein. And they contacted me today about this rally. I'm like, I'm not doing it. I actually think at some point we do too many of these. I actually believe, and I'm going to say this in public, that we hurt ourselves. It's too much. You know, we gotta pick our spots, and I think that a rally every day is a bit much. But you're a great Jew you are and a great human being, and you go to these, which is important for you to be there. I do want to talk about this young tourist that was stabbed in Manhattan because this speaks directly to Kathy Hokel and the fact that you say this all the time. There is not a governor in this country who's more patient when it comes to criminals and really fierst criminals than Kathy Hokel. Again, a young tourist stabbed in the city just a couple of days ago. This, as you say, Bruce Blakeman is Kathy Hokeels New York.
Speaker 2: Well, you know something said, every major criminal justice initiative from Kathy Hockel has made it easier for criminals to prey on our communities. Now, usually when an elect official rolls out a criminal justice initiative, a proposal for a new law, it's to protect the communities. She doesn't want to protect the communities. She's protecting the criminals. And now a law was passed that she signed and she's going in force that won't allow local police officers and local sheriffs to cooperate with ICE. Now, in Nassau County, in the last year, we've removed two thousand illegal migrants with criminal records ranging from attempted murder, rape, robbery, burglary, kidnapping, drug dealing, gang activity. Two thousand, and that's not two thousand out of Nassau County. That's two thousand out of the region. Because they could go to the Hudson Valley, they could go into New York City, they could go to Suffolk County, they could go to New Jersey, Connecticut, upstate New York. We got them out of the region. We've got them out of the state where would Kathy Hoak like me to put those two thousand criminals back. It is just insane. She's not looking out for us. She is supporting Zoah Mandami and the far left dsa agenda to undermine the fabric of our society, which the cornerstone is public safety.
Speaker 1: I did have Tom Homan on the show a couple of days ago, and we talked about because pot Ryder was on too, and he told me that this law goes into effect, honor about August twenty fifth, But you guys can't do what you've been doing in cooperation with Ice because Kathy Hokeel doesn't care if Nassau County becomes less safe. She's all about the Democrat narrative. So I guess it goes into effect August of twenty fifth. But Holman did say to me, Bruce that listen, nobody's gonna break the law. But he was proud of what you guys are doing in Nasau County and that he will. He was hoping at least that you guys would continue to put the bad guys away no matter what Kathy Hockel says.
Speaker 2: Well, that's absolutely true. Don't think for one minute that we're going to lay down and not enforce the law and allow criminals to run rampant through our neighborhoods. That is not happening in Nassau County. When I become governor, I will not let that happen in our state. Public safety is incredibly important. People will not move in to neighborhoods where they feel unsafe. Businesses will not operate their businesses where their workers feel unsafe. It's fundamental, it's common sense, it's good judgment, all of which Kathy Hochel has none.
Speaker 1: Of that, none of it. So take me back to last Fadi for a second, Bruce, because I have to tell you walking into that police academy, it was unbelievable the amount of patriotism and some other special people that happened to sit two rows in front of the Neutrap family. And of course you know about Omar Nutra killed in October the seventh, and what a beautiful couple they are. I can't even mention all the amazing people that you had this rally on Friday. But let's kind of get away from the Bruce Blakeman wanning for governor, County Executive. He's on TV every couple of minutes. Here you are in front of thousands of people. They're chanting Bruce like you were Springsteen. You got President Trump standing right next to you, shaking your hand, telling you how great it is. I asked you this once before, about pinching yourself. Were you standing up there going Wow, what an amazing opportunity. Who could have thought this could ever be me? But it is.
Speaker 2: If my teachers at wheel Er Avenue Elementary School or Memorial Junior High School or Valley Stream Central High School saw me up there, they wouldn't believe it. I'm telling you. I Like I said to all the kids all the time, I say, it's not where you start, it's where you finish. A lot of kids like me were busy playing basketball every day and hanging out, and we probably didn't pay as much time to our studies as we should have. And people thought that all these guys will never make it. But you know, at some point you get an epiphany and you say to yourself, hey, listen, I need to make something of myself. It happened with me at about the age of twenty one. I started saying, I better get serious about life or life is going to pass me by. So when I speak to kids all the time, said, I tell them, Look, if you're not doing well in school, or you've had some setbacks in your life where your parents got divorced and you're depressed about it, you know there's a future for you. Don't get two down on yourself. Try to turn it around, because it's not where you start, it's where you're finished. And we've all had bumps in the road. Sid I read your book. You've had some bumps in the road. You've had some major bumps in the road. Think about the fact you made an amazing comeback. So that's what I like to do tell the young people. Don't dwell on your failures. Learn from your failures, because you can learn a lot from your failures. But always remember this, you work really hard and your focus you can turn things around in your life one.
Speaker 1: Hundred percent valuable. Lesson, Thank you for the con words about me, And it's true because I was really in bad shape, really in bad shape, you know, drugs and alcohol rehab, and my one year old daughter came to visit me in rehab, and I really wanted to kill myself, which I did try. I want to get back to the Hampton. So on Friday night, it was a great event again the Roberts family lorraina day specifically, she was in charge and Whitcorp was speaking when you and I walked in, Bruce, and again you made a great speech. It was very, very crowded, very A lot of folks couldn't wait to meet you, take pictures with you, talk to you. And that's a pretty apple one crowd. So I hope that you raised a lot of money that night. I didn't ask, but I hope that you did. But are you finding that these fundraisers meeting people all over New York while really going very very well.
Speaker 2: You're going incredibly well. There's tremendous momentum. It's like an electricity out there again. People are just yearning for change. They want to get back to American values. They want to get back to the things that their parents taught them when they were growing up. And of that event at Lauren, Dave Roberts and Bob Roberts House, sid three quarters of the people there were Democrats.
Speaker 1: I saw the fact that I see that there's a very very very famous Democrat Hampton's resident who's about to throw you a fundraiser.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you know. Sid every day Democrats walk up to me and say, I'm a lifelong Democrat, I never voted Republican in my life. I'm voting for you, and I'm voting straight Republican this year because my party has gone nuh They're insane. Think about it. This isn't the party of Mario Clomo or you, Carrie or Ed Koch or Annuel Patrick moynihand or even Bill Clinton for that matter. You know the difference between the Democrats now that are running, you know, the DSA, the ultra left wing, crazy communist wing of the Democratic Party versus Democrats in the past. In the past we had our differences, said, but I always knew those people were good Americans. They loved America. I can't say that of Zo Ron Mndami. I can't say that for sure about dar Liza Chevalier. I can't even say that about Brad Lander anymore. No, he's lost his way completely.
Speaker 1: He's gross, gross, he's terrible. Abraham Hama checks in and he's going to see you in deal on Sunday. I told you he's a great guy. I'm glad he hopped on board with you too. You know, on Monday or Tuesday. I had on this show Sitha, she's running to replace Letitia James as Attorney General. I love her. And this couple, Bruce was sitting right next to you, a couple so beautiful. The President loved him. He actually walked off the stage in the middle of his speech to hug them. Mcdahlia Martinez and jose Frettis and their twelve year old son was gunned down, murdered in the Bronx a couple of weeks ago, on his brand new bicycle in front of a bodega. And I had all three on this show, I guess on Monday, and it was brutal. The mom was crying, the dad driven to tears. But these are the stories that Democrats don't care about. Bruce. They don't care about Lake and Riley, who was raped and murdered and the guy, the bad guy was actually arrested in New York. They don't care about Sheridan Gorman, who happens to be from New York, beautiful eighteen year old young girl shot in the back and murdered in Chicago. They didn't care about Richard Williams, eighty three year old Vietnam Vet. He survived the war, he survived cancer. He was thrown onto his subway tracks and murdered by an illegal in New York. Not a word, not a word from Kathy Hokeel or Mom Donnie. And there are all the victims and the audience that day on fire.
Speaker 2: Madeline Bramley was there, Madeline brain Lexit. I spoke to her the black exit from the Democrat Party.
Speaker 1: That's right. I spoke to her on Monday too. She's also a lovely lady and a fan of the show. But point being, Bruce, you care. Kathy Hockel doesn't care. Dead Americans, a ton of them, a lot more than when they good and pretty dead Americans all over the country killed by illegals. And you care. That's all I need to know, you know, sid.
Speaker 2: I was up in Niagara County last week and met with families who have had radiation on their property, chemicals on their property. What they asked for a meeting with Kathy Hokeel to try and remediate the situation. And they have young children running around in the yards. This is all oh by no fault of their own. It's from things that happened that the government did and the corporations did around them, where back in the day they didn't have the kind of environmental controls that we have now today. And she won't even go to meet them. I went up there to meet these people. I wanted to cry when they were telling these stories about the cancer in their neighborhood and how nobody's come to their help. And the fact that I was up there with Rob ort who was the minority leader of the Senate, and he's trying to help, but it seems like they've made it a partisan thing and they're not going to help these people. She does not care. She's so far removed. Think about what she said did about Upstaters. She said Upstaters aren't sophisticated enough to make important decisions. Those are her own people, and I travel upstate. You know what they have upstate that she doesn't have common sense and good judgment. And then what she said about black kids, the black kids in the don't know what a computer is sid That is the most racist thing I've ever heard. And let me tell you something, There is no ten year old black kid in the Bronx that's not better on a computer than I am. You know, they're back on her computer, and I they know what a computer is, and they're better than I am. They're better than she is. She just looks down on people. She's aloof uncaring, and she doesn't care about New Yorkers because that's why she spent billions of dollars on illegal migrants to prove a political point. So you're absolutely right. We need somebody with a heart. We need somebody who cares about New Yorkers.
Speaker 1: I love what you said to on this show, and then you set it again on Fox and the Post and it all took credit for but you said it first here at eight twenty in the morning. I've got the tape that was nine to eleven. I've been on this crusade. I know you listen every day, Bruce, every day since Julie the sixth. I've done a story on nine to eleven. Well, it means bringing on family victims, playing tapes from Woody Julian. I need the President Trump. I've been on a crusade to keep the mayor away from that side. Now he's going, there's nothing you can do. He's just a miserable America hating son of a bitch. Hes going to be there okay, but I still put on another family member of a victim yesterday, Jeanette Pick. I've had on this show the gentleman that started the petition, Giovanni Galante. And you're on this show, and you said last week, you know what, he is going to show up. There's nothing we can do. We can't make him not show up. But you know what you can do. Don't yell, don't scream, don't hurt anybody, turn your box on him. And I said, just like the cops said to build de Blajo years ago. And you said, that's exactly right, said, and I know it's everywhere now, but I think at the very least, if he's going to be there, I think your suggestion is the best. You're doubling down on that absolutely.
Speaker 2: I think that that's a respectful and peaceful way to protest his presence. He trivializes nine to eleven. He trivializes what happened to my nephew. My nephew was murdered at the age of twenty six by Islamic extremists, who they think about how sick they are, they were actually gig giddy when they were flying their planes into the World Trade Center and into the Pentagon and into that field in Pennsylvania. They were giddy. These people are nuts and they're dangerous. And that's why I don't care what anybody says about me and my relationship with President Trump. I stand with President Trump in making sure that Iran doesn't have a nuclear weapon, because if they'll fly planes into the World Trade Center and commit murder suicide, Okay, you think they would hesitate one second killing three million people in New York with a nuclear weapon, they would not, So we have to make sure they never get that capability.
Speaker 1: You're right, And that's why I pay attention to all these racis. I mean, you know, Bruce, I'm very very close with Randy Finne, the congressman down in Florida, and he had that primary against this guy, Dan Bilzarian. This guy Bilzarian, Bruce put out a two minute video on social media, okay, where he glorified Adolf Hitler and then actually showed a picture of Randy Fine, a Jewish man with horns coming out of his head. You had another psycho running down and board against Moscowitz, who's a Democrat, but he's a Jew. So I'm paying attention to all these races across the country because the DSA's the Jew haters. It's getting bad out there. Every time they lose, I celebrate. I'm sorry that Angie Nixon won yesterday. But are you doing the same thing that I am paying close attention to all these races around the country, praying and hoping these low lives don't win.
Speaker 2: Well. Absolutely, but here's the thing, said, you know, we can't lose sight of the fact of what's really going on here. You know, this is a systematic destruction of America and American values. And they're very clever and they're doing it. They first started indoctrinating our kids and the universities. Now they've got people thinking that if we go to socialism, life will be wonderful. Winston Churchill said, socialism is nothing more than shared misery. If everybody's misery, if everybody's miserable, said, then you don't know what happiness is. And that's what they want to make us. They want to make us all miserable. And when you talk about anti Semitism, listen, I have told my Christian friends and Christian leaders, the Jews are the appetizer, the Christians are the main course. Is the anti American. They want to destroy our Judeo Christian work ethic, our Judeo Christian background and values. They want to detegrate the immigrants, like Italian Americans who help build this country. So the fact of the matter is, uh, it's not just anti Semitism, this is anti Americanism. This is against American values.
Speaker 1: You're right. They come with the Jews on Saturday, and the majority of the people were in church on Sunday last one. People come to me all the time, they go, Hey, your buddy Bruce, your brother Blues. He's gonna win what. Yeah, he's gonna win. Okay, he's gonna get the blog vote.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fun, he's gonna get the Latino vote. Yah, he's gonna do great. I know do Yes, loves him. He's gonna get thirty to thirty three percent of the vote in the city. Yes, he's gonna get it.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Are you getting those same questions every day?
Speaker 2: Oh? Sure, there are people that ask me every day what my chances are. But here's some good news. Of the four most contested congressional races in New York State, three helped by Democrat incumbents, I'm ahead or even in every one of those in Erie County, where Kathy Hocho resildes. Well, she actually lives in the city now, but she used to reside there. She used to be from Buffalo in her county. I am even with her right now. Zelden lost Erie County by six points. I'm going to win it in Monroe County, where Rochester is located. I just had a big fundraiser and rally up there. They've never seen so much excitement in years. So we're gonna win. I'm gonna tell you right now, I'm going to get thirty six percent or more of about in New York City, there's no community. When I talk to middle class African American homeowners and queens, they're like, we voted for this guy Mondamin. The first thing he wanted to do is raisar Texas, s him.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love the biosome more. Somebody also said to me on the way out here Blucia, like this, you know I have one for Bruce Blakeman. I said, why, of course, he's very handsome.
Speaker 2: I'll think it anyway I could get it.
Speaker 1: Said, well, you are you got that beautiful white hair, and you are a very very handsome guy. You are so I think you're doing great.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I love being with you all day Friday and Friday night. I watch you work every day, and New York should be very very proud of you when you are going to win. There's no question about it. Give me on the way out here quickly. The reason why you came on was to promote some of these great concerts. You are still the Nashau County executive, the beautiful Eisenhowell Park. You've got Loud Luxury, You've got zz Top, You've got our mutual friend, the amazing singer Chris Machio happens to be Trump's favorite tenor. All these big shows coming to Nassau County.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we have Loud Luxury on Friday, this Friday, six o'clock. They're a great group, a lot of following with younger people. That'll be a great, a great concert. Then we have Florider on Monday, August thirty.
Speaker 1: Oh you do Floder.
Speaker 2: We got Florider nice and we don't know what the situation and his was easy top yet our hearts go out to them and Frank Beard's family. They are scheduled to appear on Thursday, September seventeenth. But I guess that's a little bit in flux now. They've got more important things to worry about others in our concert then, so I'm sure their manager will call us and tell us what the status is. But right now it's scheduled for September seventeenth. And you know, we got a great drummer here. Maybe he'll sit in. I don't know if you've ever met Joe Saladino, the Oyster Bay supervisor.
Speaker 1: Yes, but he is.
Speaker 2: A great drummer.
Speaker 1: He is a great guy too. You know I met him when you were inaugurated for the second time at the Aviation Museum. He was the EMC that night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wonderful guy.
Speaker 1: Great guy. Wow. And justin double Chuck, I'm getting messages you will be at this shall not stand rally today led by Dan rose An impact. You will be there.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I will be stopping by there.
Speaker 1: I you're the best, Bruce Blateman. I really love you a lot, pal you are will y'aw continue to say thank you, buddy.
Speaker 2: Listen, keep doing what you're doing, because every place I go in New York today, everybody loves sid Wow.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Bruce. I appreciate that man. They feel the same way about you. Thank you so much. There he is the amazing national County executive and the next governor here in New York State. My dear friend, Bruce Blakeman, thanks for.
Speaker 3: Listening to Sit and Friends in the Morning. You can hear Sit and Friends in the Morning weekday mornings at six. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 1: What the heck is going on here.