Speaker 1: Hello, unu memento. Let's see, let's get that on there all right. Now we're connected, We're ready for calls. If anyone would like to call in today, it's uh in my name, good morning, Polka and Polka. Thank you for the thumbnail used. I used an image that you shared on telegram in our group for the thumbnail today. Usually make my own today, grab something quick, and I just posted on there. It'll be like a Bill Cooper's Open Calls show from the hour of the time. Days and the Collins are welcome throughout the show six nine three one zero three three four, and you'll start to get the jive, you know, start to drive with what's going on today when I start showing you the subject matter. Just a lot of the craziness that's going on, the constant assault on us in so many different ways, the war of attrition, starve us out, bankrupt us, take everything of substance away, disease us, give us a kill shot. On top of that, you know, all the fun stuff, all the things that we've come to enjoy and appreciate from our world leaders, government and non governmental organizations who have decided that they elected themselves basically to run our lives into the dirt. So there's that. So today is September tenth, twenty twenty four. Usually leading up to and kind of like what I do with Waco in April, I will start playing some Bill Cooper videos and things like that, and I put those up in the past heck discussions about the Real Trade Center attacks and who really is responsible for this many times. Tomorrow, we're not going to dedicate the show to that. We're gonna be doing a three person talk with Nicodemus, our friend Diego Garcia aka Dwayne Hayes with an E for a Bulletproof pub and we're going to discuss some of the high treason and treachery that has brought us to where we are today. And I feel like this it's almost like dubbed over. My lips are not quite in sync with my words, so it's like I'm looking at the Japanese it us quite right, not quite dubbed right. Okay, so let's start with and I got a lot of show you today, But like I said, at any given time, go right ahead and call, and until I figure out how to set this voice mail thing right, there's a need for me to press one to accept the call. I never had that before, so it must have defaulted the settings when and updated. I usually shut off all my updates, but this is a new phone, so I haven't told it to stop yet, So just be aware of that. So if for whatever reason, I don't get it the first time, try to get create them in my throat and coming up soon. I'm gonna go through my regiment. I'm fasting today and trying to go three days, kill all the buggies in inside my body, and then no sugar or carbs for at least a few weeks after that and really starve out whatever's in there. If there's anything at all, I don't know, but impulses lately have been pretty uh, I've been given into them, so I don't know what the difference is.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like I do so much exercise on the elliptical that I'm like, yeah, I can eat this, I can do that. But it's gotten to the point now where it's like I need to reel myself back in. So the ice cream is gonna go. Even the yogurt is gonna go, which I just bought a bunch, but it's whatever my daughter will eat it or someone else in the house. So let's start with this one. This is someone else's video. It's called something Strange is Happening in springing Field, Ohio. And I know yesterday we learned a new dance routine. We learned a new dance routine. It's called the Haitian too, the Haitian goose step. Yeah. So in relation to this, I know, this is one photo. It's not like there's an army of these blue shirt and then carrying geese away from the park. I'd like to see more of that. I mean not, I would not like this, you know what I mean, more to show that it's a widespread thing and not just this one dude with apparently a aptop that we paid for him. Uh. Yeah. And you know how they were saying like a lot of these people are coming in the border. They do not uh they're not. They're a fighting age, and you know all that good stuff that they say, and no children and then you hear things like twenty thousand or so children. Are they just lost? And I thought I showed that the other day. Yeah, they just don't know where they went. Yeah, government, Yeah, I'm sure that was accidental and not deliberate. So it makes me wonder is part of the deal with the un Yeah, you know, bring me a child and then you I have a double standard law. When you get here, you do whatever you want as long as you're harming whity, We're good. Who knows? Who knows? It's it's that sick to where you have to ask yourself, you know, so who the hell knows? But imagine that has the dollary that you had to pay, Like they're just grab a kid over here, bring them over here. Good. Oh okay, that's your admission fee. Now, yeah, no laws apply to you. Enjoy you have more gun rights than the American citizens do. Have fun? Oh yeah MeV Mischetti just kind of hide it in your pocket somewhere. Yeah yeah, Okay, So this is someone else's video. I'm probably not gonna agree with everything that they say, but it is talking about Ohio and it was good enough for our wonderful, amazing, best, coolest you know. I don't want to say that because then I have other friends. But one of our most amazing friends, Niche shared this, so I figured it's worth looking at and let me get me off the screen and I will be back in just a moment. Enjoy it seems I gets three there it goes.
Speaker 3: THMs when your front porch gets crowded with twenty thousand new neighbors who you have very little in common with. That scenario is knocking at the door of Springfield, Ohio, where up until recently, life was rolling by like a slow Sunday afternoon. But this week Springfield is at the center of something much bigger, something that citizens didn't ask for, nor were they prepared for. But thanks to the federal government, Springfield locals now feel like total strangers in their hometowns.
Speaker 4: I'm done with what I'm saying. It is so unsafe in my neighborhood anymore. I have the homeless that we're trying to camp out, and I have made concessions with them, and I try to help them the best I can to keep them. I'm trying to squad on my property, but it is so unsafe. I have me and that cannot speak English in my front yard screaming at me, throwing mattresses in my front yard, throwing trash in my front yard, and I can't. I look at me. I weigh ninety five pounds. I couldn't defend myself if I had to. My husband is elderly, and last night, after living in this home for forty five years, he said, no, well guess what it's time to pack.
Speaker 1: Up and move. He said, we can't do this anymore.
Speaker 4: He said, it's killing both of us mentally. I don't understand what you expect of us as citizens. I mean, I understand they're here under temporary protective status.
Speaker 1: Some of this is repetitive, I know, because we covered this the other day. But uh yeah, and I think she does more discredit to herself the way she like, I don't know, could have been a little bit more prepared and less dramatic. You know, this is laid on the facts. This is not okay. They're infringing on my property, and don't give that. Don't don't argue their other side like they're here temporarily for protective bullshit refugee reasons. Don't don't do that. Yes, we know that there's cannibals in Haiti, and yes we know that there's the Bigio family of gangster Jews out there that have been running that country for quite a long time, who are funding cannibalist gangs out there. Yeah, we get all that, but these people who are running away are the gangs. It's not running away from it's infesting us.
Speaker 4: With Listen, you're protecting them. And I understand that our city services are overwhelmed and understaffed, but who's protecting us? If we're protecting them, who's protecting me? I want out of this town. I am sorry. Please give me a reason to stay.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: According to recent reports and estimate.
Speaker 1: Oh and buck Master, you didn't really miss much. I just got started. I started a little late today. You're good to go, my.
Speaker 3: Friend, mate. Twenty thousand Haitians have been imported to Springfield in the last several years, a town with around sixty thousand citizens before the influx of foreigners. How can the federal government move this many people into your town and it's not generally regarded as act war.
Speaker 1: I mean it's an invasion. I mean over one third of their population. It did increase with over one third, so sixty thousand, you had another twenty to that, and that was when the numbers are giving us. Who the hell knows how many people are really there. It's not like anybody does the books.
Speaker 3: Technically, they're not all considered refugees either, because under the Refugee Act, the government doesn't require Haitians to have refugee status to receive benefits. Benefits which, according to former Ohio state Representative Kyle Kohler in a recent speech, include, but are not limited to, receiving between six hundred and sixteen hundred dollars per month on debit cards through the Refugee Cash Assistant program. And you'll always love it when we do live.
Speaker 1: And we have seen where it's up to four thousand in certain circumstances. I don't know how you qualify for that, but I living in Yuma, have heard that that's what they're giving the uh South Americans.
Speaker 3: Math on here. So if we break that down and say that South and Central average Haitian gets I don't know, one thousand dollars of assistants per month, that's twenty million per month in taxpayer funding, or two hundred and forty million dollars a year in taxpayer funding. But let's just call it a quarter of a billion dollars on the conservative side, before food stamps and all of that. Also, Haitians are being placed in the local Springfield school systems, of course, which are now dealing with over sixteen hundred non English speaking students having enrolled in the last several years. And just to add context here, many Haitians are eligible for Temporary Protected Status or TPS, allowing them legal residents and work rights in the US, meaning they can't be sent home, deported, removed. Is the mayor of Springfield, Ohio, and Brian heck is a city manager, and they both join me.
Speaker 5: Now, good morning to you both. May it Rude tell us what's going on in Springfield.
Speaker 6: Well, what we've seen is just such a quick increase of our population over the last five years. This has overwhelmed our safety services and great concern for our community. We had a housing shortage well before this immigration crisis that's impacted our community, and this has just made it one hundred times worse. And so it's setting communities like Springfield up.
Speaker 1: To fail New Haiti.
Speaker 3: I mean Springfield is experiencing a significant housing crisis, largely due to the influx of Haitian migrants. This rapid growth has strained housing, healthcare, and education. I mean Springfield is now stretched thinner than to pair freeze Tolkien like butter scraped over too much bread. Needless to say, tensions between Haitians in Springfield residents are heightened. There are all these reports of Springfield residents missing pets, you know, like household pets, that Haitians have been caught eating these pets, cats, and.
Speaker 1: What did they blow out the goose? What the heck ducks.
Speaker 3: From the park. Again, those are reports and MSM is saying that it's all fake and racist and politically motivated.
Speaker 1: Right, the mass media idiots right, kind of like what I had titled this video today, mindless meths gas lighting.
Speaker 7: Patians are running into trash cans, They're running into buildings, They're running into.
Speaker 1: They's looking cars in the middle.
Speaker 8: Of the street.
Speaker 9: I don't know how like y'all can be comfortable with this, Like I don't know, like who's getting paid from it?
Speaker 3: I feel like I honestly feel like someone's.
Speaker 10: Getting paid from it and cutting their head.
Speaker 3: Off and walking off with them.
Speaker 10: It's eating them.
Speaker 7: Like that is why also, starting with our administration, we gave TPS temporary protected status to Haitian migrants fifty five thousand, and then more recently we extended temporary protective status to over one hundred thousand Haitian migrants for that very reason that they.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about her a little later too.
Speaker 5: Need support, They need protection.
Speaker 3: But of course, there was one boy who was actually killed by a Haitian in Springfield in August of twenty twenty three. His name was Aiden Clark, an eleven year old riding the bus on his first day of school when Herman Joseph, a Haitian migrant without a driver's license, drove a mini van into oncoming traffic and hit Aiden in his classmates school bus. The bus was overturned, ejecting Aiden, who died on site.
Speaker 1: Do you know how hard you have to hit a freaking school bus, how heavy that is in order to turn it on its side. That's insane.
Speaker 3: More than twenty other students were hurt. Did the MSM seek justice for Aiden in his senseless death on the first day.
Speaker 1: Of of course not that would be racist, right school.
Speaker 3: Of course they didn't. The story vanished poof. While this story might seem like it's about Haitians, it's actually not not to me anyway, Not this Haitian story, not the Venezuelan gang story. It's not about a foreign people breaking down a town, but rather a plan a long time in the making.
Speaker 1: It's our government or whatever we call the government, the international banking system who controls us devouring and replacing the culture. That's what it's about. It's a caligitty plan on steroids, intensified.
Speaker 3: Making coming together. I've been reporting on this channel for what is it, eight years, and from where I'm sitting in the United States is actually falling apart and being split up into these strongholds, these warlords strong. Essentially, Springfield is just the one you know about, but tomorrow it's your town. And this isn't me vying for a political candidate to fix it all. I'm just telling you the reality of what we've allowed to happen, and the biggest and most violent group wins while we're told we're racist and bigoted for not liking it. In fact, the quote globalist cabal is helping make it happen. They told you it was going down in their predictions for two thousand and thirty, the annihilation of American sovereignty nations. Without porters, the US wouldn't be a superpower anymore, and bad forid actors and MSM grifters are coming out of the woodwork to tell you it's not happening that these stories are politically motivated, but it's you, your family, and your children who are left to deal with the reality of our situation, the destruction of America. Why are foreigners human rights? The problem and responsibility of the American taxpayer when the average house costs four hundred and sixteen thousand dollars, hardworking people who spend their lives serving the US can't even get.
Speaker 1: And that implies to Mexicans too. There's a lot of hardworking, contributing members of society, friends of mine, from all different cultures, ethnicities, walks of life and all that stuff. That's not what we're talking about. We're not talking about the people who have been here multi generationally. We're talking about they, in fact, are just as pissed off about this as we are because they're Americans now, and that's just the way it is. They don't talk about that side of things. They don't, you know. I mean, think about it an economy of a small town, and let's not get tunnel vision and just say Springfield, Ohio, because that takes attention away from where it's happening elsewhere. But how does the economy handle twenty thousand more eager or non eager either lead which is off social security benefits, or people who want jobs, and of course they'll work for dirt and they're getting paid on top of that by you, So where's their incentive to even do anything really right?
Speaker 3: Get basic health care benefits? And we're giving these people debit cards and free healthcare free for them, but not for the taxpayer. If illegal immigrants are so great, according to progressive talking points, then.
Speaker 1: I want reparations for my family for all the crimes that the international banking system has either directly or by proxy done to my to my people. You know, I'm German, I'm Irish, I'm Irish, I'm Italian. I think that qualifies me for a triple hit on their You know what, where's our where's our reparations?
Speaker 3: And they should be sent back to their country so they can benefit their homeland. US inflation is out of control. The nation is what forty trillions something in debt, and while we're all paying into social security, we're never going to see a dime of it. It's running dry, but somehow.
Speaker 1: It doesn't exist in the first place. She doesn't know that, apparently, But that's just money laundry for IMF.
Speaker 3: Talking about mortgage access for illegal immigrants in California, when you and your wife saved up ten years just to afford a down payment on a house and now must compete with black Rock and a bidding more buying up the whole neighborhood in cash. I believe they want to destroy.
Speaker 1: It and then everything will be rented right.
Speaker 3: Every small town in America, so people are forced to live in larger cities where they can be easily monitored and controlled. I believe they will never stop unless forced to. So many nations have been fractured by people who benefited from the destruction, and the remnants of those will be imported to every small town across America. Unable to assimilate. Small towns will never be the same. If this continues, your children will never be safe.
Speaker 1: That was an invasion that you're saying, just because they're not armed at the moment. That large of an influx of anybody into any nation was never allowed anywhere at any time in the history. But it's okay now because we're civil right.
Speaker 3: And your family will never achieve even a fraction of this mythical and elusive American dream. That's not fear mongering. That's just cold hard reality from someone who has been predicting and reporting on this for years. I would encourage you to start on a local level and find out which refugee resettlement organizations are actively operating in your jurisdiction and listen these organizations, can't you.
Speaker 1: Here in Huma, they took over the property of where the flea market used to be, by the airport, by the military base as well, and there's a marine air station here where they do training. So I hear plans all the time in helicopters and see when they're all that crap right flying over residential area when there's plenty of desert for them to be going over. But yet they have to, like, I don't know, intimidate the residents by flying low. I don't know what that's all about, but you can make your own conclusions on that. But yeah, they took it over. They kicked everybody who had leases on like buildings that were on that property, who are selling their you know, whatever they make or whatever they retail, and they just kicked them off so that they could have a processing facility for immigrants.
Speaker 3: Even handle the tiniest bit of press without calling whoever is challenging them a white supremacist or an alt right character or a begot But after acting like a victim and all the name calling, what do they have left? Find out the NGOs funding them. It varies from state to state. That's all you really need to know to get the general sense of what's going on right now for this particular issue. If you want more details, stick around for the second part as always.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's it. So there's that who All right, So there's a couple of things here I want to discuss in an order I gotta see because there's a lot I've put up on the screen here. So there's Kamala Harris on the military buyback program. Let's talk about that. So the disarmament is it in parallel with them invading? And you know it's greenlighted by our government and facilitated and supported and funded. And it's only met our time before they're armed and pointing things at your family. And we can also talk about what happened in Kentucky recently over the weekend. There's a couple active shooters. Of course they're white males, right, of course they are two of them. Apparently they shut out a bunch of schools in I guess reflexive response because they were shooting on I seventy five, shooting people in the cars as they were passing by. Who knows how well trained they are, because they haven't been found yet, at at least at least back then when I first heard about it, they were still on the loose. And who knows. They always give you a person and then say of interest. We don't know if that's the real person or not, if that's just somebody that they're targeting and they're just doing a shootout, and then displaining to us somebody that they wanted to take out. Anyway, you never know what's going on with that. But let's say to look at good ol kamala here and we'll get into this topic pretty pretty deep and at some point here. So this one, I guess will be the one we go with. Let me make sure that it pops up when we see it though, you fuck are you serious? It's on Facebook? Did I not just sit? What's going on? Oh my god?
Speaker 11: And you know what?
Speaker 1: Fuck you?
Speaker 12: Then?
Speaker 1: Never mind, we're not doing that. Unbelievable, I have a two proof whatever. Never mind, Well, anyway, let's talk your Carson talking about her and her push to force a gun grab. So now we're gonna go into hopefully something that's on YouTube, not the goddamn Facebook. I guess a two part I have to do a two part right to say it's me, it's my freaking UURL, it's our my IP addresses that hasn't changed anyway. I gotta find the right window. So Kamala Harris is an Alpha Kappa Alpha, and let's read this a little bit. Kamala Harris is a This is in twenty fifteen and two others arrested for allegedly running a fake Massonic police department Santa Clarita to California. Pretty people, including an aid to California Attorney General. And how did you get there? She had a boyfriend or whatever you want to call it. Someone she you know, did the deed with a little little Bananning who was in the Prince Hall Lodge. Yes, so he was free Masonic as well. We're arrested in for impersonating police officers and creating a fake law enforcement agency called the Masonic Fraternal Police Department. Well that's kind of silly that they called it that. On April twenty ninth. Los Angeles County Sheriff Department detectives served search and arrest warrants in the twenty eight thousand block of Linda Vista Street in the seventeen thousand block of Sierra Highway, both in Santa Clarita three Stanta Clearer Is where the Lost Boys were in that movie. Three people were arrested and identified as David Henry, Tonnette Hayes, and Brandon Keel. Badges, identification cards, weapons, uniforms, police type cars, and other law enforcement equipment were found in the searches at both locations. How'd they get all that? How do they get the police cars? Buy him at auction and super back up again? Henry, Hayes, and Keel were arrested for impersonating a peace off officer and booked at the Santa Clarita Valley Station. Henry also faced charges for perjury under oath. Keel, who worked as Deputy Director of Community Affairs at the California Department of Justice, faces charges of misuse of government identification their inside guy. He is on administrative with both cares. Near the end of January, chiefs of select law enforcement agencies throughout southern California received letters stating Henry had been elected as chief of the so called MFPD. Shortly after the agencies the police in Los Angeles. This is Clandic clearity a different area, but their Masonic all the way the Fraternal Order of Police, who identified himself as the chief deputy director of the organization. He began requesting meetings with agency chiefs blah blah blah. During the meeting, group claimed that they were descendants of the Knights Templar and that their police agency was created in eleven hundred BC. The members also claimed their department had sovereign jurisdiction in thirty three states Ando Haha. The meeting raised red flags and LASD detectives began an investigation into the group. They couldn't answer basic questions about the MFPDS jurisdiction and overall department. Mission Deputy Amber Smith said detectives conducted their Writt investigation in collaboration with several other law enforcement agencies and found that the MFPD was not legitimate. Well, how wouldn't you be able to just find a registry and find out that, like really quick? Detectives also believe the three suspects were attempting to deceive citizens in the community, and that other people may be associated with the fictitious organization. The case is still under investigation as of twenty fifteen, so who knows. Wow, but pretty interesting. And that's tied to Kamala and she's tied to the Prince Hall Lodge. Let me see if I can find Yeah, why is it? That's March. That's not what I'm looking for. Let's see what you I don't trust the NRA, but let's see what they have to say. Well, all right here it is right here. Let's try that one.
Speaker 11: Assault weapons that are already in circulation.
Speaker 10: What do you do about those?
Speaker 5: Should we have to have a buyback program?
Speaker 7: And I support a mandatory buy back program.
Speaker 1: That's shortened to the point two days ago? Na, let's do it. Tell me if you guys can't hear this.
Speaker 4: Buy back program? Should she also be, in your opinion supporting a mandatory gun buyback program?
Speaker 12: Listen, we're not going to be able to get where we need to go without action and Congress we've got to pass some laws to a deal with this.
Speaker 13: Should she?
Speaker 1: Are you fucking kidding me? If anything, we should be manning up and arming ourselves to the teeth, to the tilt or whatever the hell the state the saying is, Kamala Harris wants to cavascate millions of guns from law abiding Americans. Kamala Harris campaign surrogate Senator Warknock. We're not going to be able to have we alread heard them say that. So that's that's where we're at there. Yeah, and that was two days ago. And they're talking about taking the weapons out of your hands, so you can't defend your family from these idiots that they're lighting in and any other criminal act that the government is involved in. And yeah, so no, no small yakes, no small thing here. But alpha kappa alf hand signs. Okay, there's a couple of them. There's this thing here, I don't look see can you see my face? This right? And then what's the other one?
Speaker 14: This?
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's take a look at that real quick. There's calfa alpha PSI, which is different. But look at these hand signals that are signs. Take a look at that that looks familiar SORTI and frat hand symbols. Did they look familiar to you? Did they look kind of like, I don't know, mm hmm, right variations perhaps, but these are the one. I mean, there's hand signs of these sororities and fraternities that are public, and then there's you know, the secret ones so that they can get into places and be seen as brothers, sisters, whichever. If you don't think that's connected. And it's a sigma, the sigma is affiliated associated with Alpha Kalpa Alpha, and that might look familiar to you with the bullhorns. That's a Sigma Beta Sigma. And now there's Sigma Delta as well, and they are all affiliated. Yes, Alpha Kappa Alpha AKA sorority with AKA Alpha Kapa Alpha Right Incorporated has several chapters with the name Sigma Sigma Chapter formed in nineteen twenty two, University of Southern California Sigma Let's see Sigma Sigma Chapter host programs on campus YadA YadA, YadA, Sigma Delta Chapter, Oregon State University, Sigma Lambda Omega Chapter, and Sigma Psi, which we just thought AKA is the oldest established Greek letter organization for black women. Founded at Howard University on January fifteenth, nineteen oh eight. It became the first African American sorority to nationally incorporate on January twenty eight, twenty ninth, nineteen thirteen, and she's a member. Yeah, and this is a sigma delta. If you guys see my book, that should look a little familiar too. It's not that Trump that doesn't do that like constantly, but he just tilts it down. But uh, I don't know if you can see that, right, And there's a there's a fraternal equivalent to these things as well. But look at look at all your hip hop stars here, and then there's Trump on the other side, and then there's Merkle going going ape shit crazy with her. She likes us to flash it a lot. And yes, of course there was a bunch of secret sororities that mister uh, they already did that one, right, mister Sam Walton was involved in. So just real quick again, because I think you saw it as close as you could have. Do Do Do Do Do. But yeah, here's at least that part you can and see. Right. Pretty interesting, is all I got to say. And it's not without its big, huge warning signs as well, because that that's a thread that should be followed. People should be taking a look at that a lot more closely, and I would highly recommend doing so because you'll start to see the connections I believe. In Pursuit of Truth Sir Patrick Mack and part of his pop series, maybe the first part of it, he goes through that and the connections and Prince Hall especially, and those fraternities and sororities and how it's connected to the wrap industry and gangs and all that stuff too. So I'm not the first person to come up with that or anything like that. It's not my idea. It's just what I've seen in the It's hard not to see the substance to that. And now we're gonna have to do something a little different. I gotta do that one. Wait, hold on that one. There you go. So not to drive the point home too hard, but let's just go ahead and look at this. Tell me if you can't hear it, can you can you hear it? Let's see if we can even see it. Looks like it should be fine.
Speaker 14: Have five thousand dollars cash money.
Speaker 1: No, the background noise is too much on that. We'll skip that one. Cars driving by in the background. Here's a funny one about surveillance. I can't believe my dad has one of these.
Speaker 13: I am not joking.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, Alexa, open your third eye.
Speaker 1: This is probably somewhat partially a hoax, but I know these things are listening devices. Obviously, my third eye is open.
Speaker 3: Ask me your question, Alexa, what is the point of your device?
Speaker 4: Listening devices are part of our plan to abolish privacy, which is essential for the creation of a new world order.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure you could probably program it to say things like that too.
Speaker 15: What is the government listening through your device?
Speaker 7: No, governments are not covert listening devices, Alexa, open.
Speaker 1: Third They didn't even she didn't see how the Alexa didn't even say it the right way. They said, are the government's listening through your device? And she said no, governments are not listening devices. It's not the same thing that doesn't That doesn't even rational.
Speaker 5: My third eye is open. Ask me your question.
Speaker 15: Is the government listening through your device?
Speaker 4: Listening devices are part of our plan to abolish privacy, which is essential for the creation of a new world order.
Speaker 16: I'm not joking.
Speaker 9: Day, I had to navigate that.
Speaker 1: I think this is one that we want to watch. This goes back more than a century and it changes. Nope, that's not the one there she is. I think we've seen this one. I think this is the next one. I need to watch here. This guy's probably dead now, this this anchor, I'm sure.
Speaker 17: But then one would say, well, but you know, theyre are only ally in.
Speaker 10: The Middle East.
Speaker 15: Let's let's stop.
Speaker 17: About about that little pronoun hour.
Speaker 8: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: Our ally.
Speaker 15: Is Israel? My ally is Israel?
Speaker 17: Stephen Anderson's ally in the Middle East?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 15: Is Israel?
Speaker 17: The ally of faithful Baptist Church.
Speaker 1: In the Middle East?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 17: Is Israel just going to bat for Arizonans in the Middle East?
Speaker 10: What does that mean?
Speaker 15: There are out you know.
Speaker 17: What they really mean is that the ally of the US military in the Middle East.
Speaker 10: Well, let me.
Speaker 15: Explain something to you.
Speaker 17: I don't give a rip about the interests of the US military in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Because the U watch your language, sir, jeez, give a rip. Oh my gosh. Yeah. Uh. But what's not said there is that the military of the United States isn't the United States military. It's theirs because it's the banking conglomerate, those who call the everything rothschild. It's theirs to do whatever they say, because we are in debt to them, and they have replaced everybody in government that matters with their own people.
Speaker 17: US military has no business being in the Middle East. We should be defending ourselves and not nation building and empire building all over the world.
Speaker 10: So what you.
Speaker 17: Really mean is that Israel is a great ally of the military industrial complex. Okay, that's what you mean, because they're certainly not my ally.
Speaker 15: They're certainly not.
Speaker 17: Jesus' ally, or our Church's ally, or the ally of the interests of people who live in Arizona.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 17: So you know, I identify as a Christian, I identify as a citizen of Arizona. Okay, I identify as a person living in America. Okay, what do I care about some military conquest in the Middle East that has nothing to do with me?
Speaker 15: Or Oh in the Middle East?
Speaker 17: Are they the ally of righteousness?
Speaker 10: Godliness?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 15: What does that mean our ally?
Speaker 13: Why do we need an ally in the Middle East?
Speaker 15: Who are they our ally against?
Speaker 17: I don't think there are ally in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: I think we'th Oh did that play over again? My bad? But hey, anyway, props to this guy, even though he's Baptist. I mean, at least he's saying what needs to be said.
Speaker 10: This one.
Speaker 1: This one's kind of funny. I mean, if you if you're a New Yorker, you'll you'll get to humor if you if you're not, maybe you still will. It's a little overdone, but I mean I have uncles that are exactly like this. So let's just have a little fun for now.
Speaker 15: I can show you how to fucking moonland.
Speaker 1: He was, by the way ear Muff's children.
Speaker 15: Yeah, so fucking explain to me. Here you go. The guy's getting off the rocket ship. Who the fuck is filming them? Who's filming them?
Speaker 8: Guy?
Speaker 15: Had the fucking guy get up there. This is the first guy is supposed to be on the fucking moon. A different rocket ship I don't know. So they sent the rocket shit up there.
Speaker 19: He got off, and he's like, all right, come on up now, I'm ready to fucking film serious.
Speaker 15: Rocket He's supposed to be the first guy in the moon. It's bullshit. The car, how the fuck did the car fit in that rocket ship?
Speaker 8: Look?
Speaker 15: How did that car fit in the rocket ship?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 15: Okay, right, more bullshit.
Speaker 19: Then the guy's floating around with a big fucking cord to his stomach and they're telling you that's his fucking Oh, life support wasn't It wasn't fucking feeding him through the fucking tube like a baby.
Speaker 15: They fucking get bouncing around like a fucking jerk off. Yeah, watch let me show you there. It goes bye bye.
Speaker 8: You know what.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna stay behind you, guys, go back to Earth. I'll fucking die up here. And how the fuck did he get the film back to Earth? Yeah?
Speaker 19: Look the fake fucking parashingte. Hey we're home now. What happened to the guy back on the moon? They just left him? Yeah, everyone guesses they don't have any fucking facts.
Speaker 1: Bullshit, that's too fudd.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 1: And oh this this is doctor John Bergman, DC, doctor of chiropractic. Right, And this is interesting because I don't think I've ever heard him talk about other things. He's really really freaking smart. When he's got a huge channel on YouTube, which is surprising that it's still there, but he has it's like twenty I don't know what it is. It's he's got like a pay thing where it's not censored for YouTube. But he is very wise in that, and I want I've talked to him before trying to get him on the show, and then he's like in californiyear, like one day a week. Then he's in his Tijuana office, so it's like hard to get in touch with him, and that just kind of stopped trying. But I'm thinking about getting him back on. We have the round of this off right, we have the two awesome doctors. We have Peter Glidden, we have doctor Manso. It would be great to introduce him to the viewers as well. I think that would make the tree that we need done a lot. Oh you know, doctor eric Berg is not the same guy, and I see issues with his presentations and his fractionate and nutrition. I followed him for the KEDO stuff and you know, get some ideas of what I can eat for for good fighto nutrients and things like that. But there's a limit to his use his usefulness. So let's check this guy out.
Speaker 20: What's the difference between a wartime and a peacetime flag. I saw a couple of presenters because there's people getting their sovereignty back around the world. What's the difference.
Speaker 11: The difference is the warktime flag is the flag that everybody flies on the fourth of July and the holidays and all that thing like that. No one knew there was a peacetime flag. The peacetime flag has been out since the beginning of time, since the United States, you know, and the United State dates of America, and it used to fly on all of the buildings back in the thirties and forties and fifties. Okay, then the corporations came in, all right, So the flags they switched because of you know, World War One, world War Two. They had the wartime flags and everybody was raw America, which is a great thing to do. But they never changed the flag back to peacetime flag. Why because they were always in a war, and everybody became accustomed to the flag that's flying on every flag pole and house now.
Speaker 1: And the significance of World War One and World War Two is huge here because that was the beginning of the end. We think we did something noble, great and wonderful, and we opened up the world for peace, unity and all this other. It was the people that are right now murdering Palestinians. They won. We created the Bolsheviks, We funded them. Jacob Schiff. Yes, of course, here Wall Street. All that all tied in with the Bank. As soon as the nineteen thirteen happened. As soon as we have the Federal Reserve Act, we did not have a country anymore by nineteen thirty three when we were in bankruptcy. Thanks to them, the only took them twenty years. They made us all collateral for the debt. We are not free at all. And this is another one of those indications because memory hole, everything gets lost. In another indication that were in war all the time, but were also that were defeated.
Speaker 11: That's actually the wartime flag. The civil flag is the stripes are the other way. We're at peace time. And the flag now that has the gold fringe. The United States has been captured the gold fringe and that means maritime flag, which means it's run by the Pope and the Queen, the British Territorial government.
Speaker 20: Now, what's the difference between land and soil jurisdiction and admiralty law, because that there's a lot of talk about the Queen, the Pope America and the standard mind of America.
Speaker 11: Those are separate, right, The maritime law is run by the Queen all inland, waterways, oceans and whatever she's supposed to protect. Everybody that's on the high seas. That's maritime law. That's British territorial law. The land in the soil is the six inches. The soil is the six inches of the top part of the ground, and the land is beneath that. The land and soil is international and we belong on the land and soil and we are the owners the people. We the people are the owners of the land and soil. Excuse me, So, anytime you're on the inland waterways, you're under the rule of the Queen. We're allowed to go out boating and fishing and so on like that, but you have to observe maritime law when you're out there in your boat or whatever you're doing on the waterways. They have control of that.
Speaker 20: Now, Okay, I've heard that there's different constitutions there, and I mean the average joe like me. Three weeks ago, I thought we had one constitution and I thought that that was being just dissolved because all of the rights that I thought were guaranteed to me were gone. What are the what are three different constitutions?
Speaker 11: Okay, the three different constitutions? Do you actually know what the constitution is? A lot of people don't know that there are three. Okay, there are contracts for the people to keep the government in line. That's why when Biden was running for president. Ah, the constitution is just another piece of paper. Same thing with you know when Obama was in there. We don't need the Constitution. It's just a useless piece of paper. They want to get rid of that because it holds them bound to what the people have the rights to be and to have. So there are three the territorial, the municipal, and for us, we actually live under the Declaration of Independence and the Amendments and the Articles.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a mistake there, because the amendments were to the Constitution of Bill of Rights. That's not part of the Declaration of Independence. You may have misspoken, or maybe he's parsing that piece to the other and maybe he's right. I don't know.
Speaker 20: So the Constitution is a contract that we can keep the government in check.
Speaker 11: Correct.
Speaker 20: We live under the Declaration of Independence?
Speaker 11: Correct?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 20: Who formed the other constitutions? The one with the is the Amendments as well as part of the Declaration of Independence.
Speaker 11: Yes, absolutely, yeah, those those are for the people. The constitutions are to keep the government and the corporations in check. So but they're running am UK, they're getting rid of them. They're they're making laws like all those statutes and everything that they say, well, you know, you can't do over thirty five miles an hour, or you have to do this, or you have to do that, or you have to have license plates in your cars. It's all corporate.
Speaker 1: Law, municipal collaborations.
Speaker 11: It's put out by the corporations to build as much money out of us as they possibly can. That's all those are As an American National, you don't have to pay any attention to any of those laws.
Speaker 1: Now remember the American National because we're going to talk to doctor Peter Lynden once he is fully finished with his research on that himself, and that'll come up later in future shows.
Speaker 11: Because they're all statudes, they're not luck.
Speaker 1: All right, So there's that. This would be a good time to segue over to this too. By the way, let's see if.
Speaker 10: You can see it.
Speaker 21: You cannot hold on, Let's do that one and this one.
Speaker 1: Obama wants to change the Constitution to get rid of free speech in First Amendment. Elon Musk's Twitter, the largest news source in Brazil has been banned in South American in the South American country, when we talk about that, Okay, let's get to Kamala. Harris supports the three main tactics of Brazilian censorship that include labeling criticism of elections as misinformation, deplatforming political opponents, and cross platform bans that remove individuals from all social media platforms. I have to fix their grammar. Grammar as I read this, so it's a little bit slower. The US Constitution states that the Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech. Former President Obama wants to radically change the Constitution by adding an amendment to eliminate free speech in order to strengthen the prospects of prospects or healthy inclusive democracy. Jimmy Doo blah blah blah. You wanted to listen to the little Jimmy dooter. Sometimes he's entertaining. Let's do it, hey, come.
Speaker 22: See us on tour being Duluth, Georgia, Jacksonville, Florida, Los Angeles, Tempe, Arizona, and Burbank, California. Go to Jimmy dore dot com, the second biggest most popular. He tweeted out right and he tweeted out Brazil's no longer has Rumble. They don't. The second biggest, most populous country in the Western Hemisphere has banned Rumble and from the media reports they will no longer have Twitter. World powers don't want Rumble. They don't want Twitter, they don't want Telegram. They want to control information and our companies do not allow them to. There are no other large companies fighting for freedom like we are. We put everything on the line for it. One CEO is in jail. Advertisers boycott our companies to try and cut our economic lifeline. But they underestimate our support among the people. The people keep us alive and keep us going if you want to. So then he says, go help out Rumble, which I'm all for. I mean, yeah, let's give money to Rumble. That's ridiculous. I've always said that once Rumble becomes successful enough, Google will just make them an offer they can't deny, and then they'll just take it. But until then, we have Rumble. And here's Michael Schellenberger, and here's what he has to say about all this.
Speaker 16: Democrats have for years sought to regulate social media platforms. Presidential candidate Kamala Harris and vice presidential candidate Tim Walls have both repeatedly.
Speaker 1: Just one second. I need to verify that you guys can hear this, because I'm pretty sure I did it right. Can you guys hear it real quick? I know there's a delay as well. Pretty sure I set it up properly. Just double checking because I can never tell with streamyard what's going to mess up. Drop a line, drop a line, totally tell me otherwise you'll hear it. Five by five. Excellent, Thank you, Thank you. Ron.
Speaker 16: He endorsed the three main censorship tactics used by the Brazilian government censorship of election misinformation, deplatforming of political opponents, and three cross platform bans that a person is banned not just from one social media platform, but from all of them or most of them. Obama stressed that government regulation has to be part of the answer. In his speech, Obama praised the aggressive social media censorship of the European.
Speaker 1: I'm already skeptical and suspicious of his last name, Schollenberger. I mean, you could just retermin but who the hell knows.
Speaker 16: In Union is currently pursuing through its Digital Services Act or DSA, said Obama.
Speaker 12: Wait, I'm going to evaluate any proposal touching on social media and the Internet is whether it strengthens or weakens the prospects for a healthy, inclusive democracy.
Speaker 15: It would.
Speaker 1: What a democracy is that what you're saying.
Speaker 16: It would be difficult to overstate just how radical Obama's proposal is.
Speaker 1: And why are we still listening to him if he's not involved in our government right now? Why is he making statements as if he's still a president.
Speaker 16: Marcus had a standard for evaluating speech since seventeen eighty nine. It's the first amendment to the US Constitution. It is famously unqualified. It says Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech. That sentence is not followed by so long as it does not weaken the prospects for a healthy, inclusive democracy. It's inconceivable that Obama does not know this. After all, he was the president of a Harvard Law Review. Obama implicitly recognized.
Speaker 1: Yes, Harvard Law Review, right, But we all know about Brandis and what they did to law regis.
Speaker 16: That what he was proposing may be unconstitutional. The solution amend the constitution.
Speaker 12: If you think about the US Constitution of software for running US society, what an asshole? Really innovative design, It too had some pretty big initial bugs. So we came up with a bunch of patches, the thirteenth Amendment, the fourteenth Amendment.
Speaker 1: Oh, whoa, whoa, Notice how you jumped over the first ten And he goes right into the bullshit. He's citing slavery and calling and taxation. Isn't that? Isn't that nice?
Speaker 12: Fifteenth Amendment, nineteenth Amendment.
Speaker 16: If Republicans don't go along with it, he implied, then they will have caused the end of democracy.
Speaker 12: We have a choice right now. Do we allow our democracy to wither?
Speaker 1: Stop fucking calling it a democracy, first of all.
Speaker 10: Or do we make it better?
Speaker 8: That's the choice we face.
Speaker 16: A Harris Watson administration could put much of the censorship advocacy done by the White House, the DHS, and other US government sees on steroids.
Speaker 22: You know, Obama's a lot like auto tune, because he makes bad notes sound fantastic. He really does. He explains it all in such a matter of fact way. There can't be anything bad in what he's saying, can there No?
Speaker 10: And that's one of the reasons why all this is. It's going over so well with your kind of traditional cosmopolitan, blue leaning voter who once upon a time was a fervent advocate of the First Amendment. For some reason, this has gone down very smoothly with all those folks. They haven't had an internal struggle about.
Speaker 1: It because, and this is where you get to the heart of these people, is that as long as it's benefiting them, or they perceive a benefit to them, and they don't see a threat to their own free speech because they're not the ones talking against the government, because they're in the ether of mainstream media. They're under the ether. So they see these other people as a nuisance and threat people like us who actually look into things and think and use our brains. So to them, it's just getting rid of the noise because they don't see how that will affect them. They're not long thinkers. They see this as a win for them so that they don't even have to deal with anyone thinking differently. That's their idea of free speech. Back when it was free speech to liberate the da da da da da, then they were all for it. But now I don't want any dissenting voices. And that's how they get These people are the people involved in supporting things that are self destructive.
Speaker 10: And Michael's absolutely right. Those three pillars that he talks about, These are things that we found in documents early, Like we found a draft of a report by the Aspen Institute where they had a commission on Information Disorder that was led by, of all people, Katie Couric and Prince Harry.
Speaker 22: Oh my god.
Speaker 10: But in there it had all these different ideas about things that they wanted right, like that we're going to be necessary going forward for governments around the world, including the United States. One of them was to move the United States more towards the European conception of speech. Michael mentioned that, you know, we don't have a line after Congress shall make no law abridging right. The French do there in the French Declaration of Rights of Man. There's sort of a balancing line in there, like it says the right is precious, but as long as it doesn't impinge upon this or that, we have something that's different from everybody else. And one of the chief goals in the document was to get our version of speech law out of the way. The other thing that he talked about that is very much being employed everywhere is this idea of like cross platform form enforcement. What they really didn't want was for one person to be banned from say Facebook, and go to someplace else where it's safe. They want all the platforms to be operating like a cartel, so that if somebody's banned in one place, they're banned in every place. And that is why you see such a really heavy handed propaganda campaign against those very companies that He's that you mentioned before, x Rumble.
Speaker 1: And FTG Media, mofo come on now and Twitter. Right, I'm sorry, there's braddy On in that too. Britty On is doing all right. They let people do say honestly what you think of Mike Adams or anything else. The platform itself is sticking to what they what they say they believe in as far as the allowance of things, they're not they're not knocking people off.
Speaker 10: X rumble and what's what's the run in TikTok?
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, David's he names all the controlled ones.
Speaker 10: SAX David sas mentioned four. Actually it was those because they're not part of the cartel. They're not cooperating, and what they need is for everybody.
Speaker 1: To oh, but they are. The thing is they're not consolidated yet. That's the only problem. They want to control. They want the power, they want the money, even though that's meaningless to them because they printed to people I'm talking about do anyway. But the TikTok thing isn't it because there's some kind of like freedom there. It's because what we're supposed to believe China is, which isn't it their own country anyway. The small hats one all of it. So that's what that is all about. It's got nothing to do with them being some kind of free speech platform at all. Come on, it's TikTok. I get knocked out for stupid shit all the time.
Speaker 10: To cooperate, and once they got that, the whole thing will be locked down.
Speaker 22: And here's Keith Ellison, who used to be a progressive hero. He's saying, thank you Brazil for imposing censorship and control, giving control back to the establishment, the economic hitment of the Western hemisphere. That's what Keith Ellison's doing there. He is not a fighter. That's not a lefty thing to do.
Speaker 1: And when you spell Brazil with the S, you're saying that you are anti Brazilian. The Z makes a difference. They changed that.
Speaker 22: That's not a progressive thing to do. That's an authoritarian, fascist thing that Keith Ellison's doing. But me pointing this out will have people calling me a right winger when the exact opposite is true. So if you're on board for censorship of any kind, you're not a left winger. And I don't think left wing, right wing those terms really make any sense anymore. But you're definitely authoritarian, and that's fascist. That's how fascist then, and dictators all the hallmark of fascism and dictators is censorship. It's the first thing they do is censor. And you have people who are considered on the left cheering that on. That's heartbreaking.
Speaker 10: Keith Keith Ellison. When when Bernie Sanders lost the election in twenty sixteen, but everybody thought he was going to be this ascendant figure in the party for about ten minutes. Remember Keith Ellison was going to be sort of Bernie's person in the DMZ. He was supposed to be the hope of kind of progressive leftism going forward. I interviewed him at that time. You know, he was somebody everybody was excited about. As this answer to you know, the corporatized, you know, militarized version of the Democratic Party that Hillary Clinton represented. And now look, I have to think that all this is just still it's connected to Donald Trump. They just see, they believe somehow, I think that anything is permitted when it comes to going after you know, Trump or Balsanaro or Orbon.
Speaker 1: Or whoever, or what they represent, even though they don't really represent it, but it's enough to fool the idiots ever. And so they they're getting people to beg for their enslavement, for their enslavement, and this little guy right here is leading that charge.
Speaker 10: You know, they've turned themselves into authoritarians, I think in some cases without knowing it, but in some but oftentimes I think they do know it.
Speaker 22: And people will say to me, well, you know, Elon Musk is in bed with the military industrial complex.
Speaker 1: And see it's the level of comprehension. Where as long as somebody puts on the uniform of this political belief for that political belief, there's no reason for them to look deeper into that to see whether or not that's even true. They just want the simple you know, left, right or even black, white, whatever the opposites are. And then I agree with this, or therefore anything that they do to win is fine and destroy sense or eliminate this other thing that irritates me. But what they're not realizing is that there's no difference between the two and all they want to do is drive you into your own little enslavement work camp, whatever you want to call it, you know, however you want to metaphorically describe that, or maybe not even so much metaphorically. At some point in.
Speaker 22: The CIA and they use his starlink for the Ukraine War and I'm like, yes, yes, and he goes rogue in this one little area of Twitter and they come down on him with a hammer. That So, just like Trump, Trump's an establishment figure. He's a billionaire. Right, He's been a part of the establishment my entire life. He's been on every late night talk show host. He's been on the cover of every magazine. They gave him his own network television show for ten years, they gave him Emmy nominations. There was no person that was more Oprah said they should run for office together, right, So there was no.
Speaker 10: More establishment remember that, Yes, there was.
Speaker 22: No more establishment figure than Donald Trump until he went Rogan said we shouldn't do those wars in the Middle East, and he thought the president should control the military and the intelligence community. And he was disabused of that idea very quickly. They did Russia Gate against them, They impeached him twice, they did the January sixth, they did four different lawfare things against them. And now then they tried to kill them. I'd assassinate him so that, no, they didn't just go just step out of line, that little bit.
Speaker 1: No in here. Let me just bring this back up again. Where's the guy? When did Trump ever mention that the person who allegedly was killed that day? Has he created a memorial, has he given him a medal posthumously for you know, being innocent bystander and supporter of him. This person who apparently was a retired fireman, you still kind of young guy. Apparently he was murdered that day. I guess, I guess to sell the idea that the bullets were ill. I don't know, but somebody was apparently killed and then we never heard anything else about it.
Speaker 22: And that's what's happening with Elon Musk right now. Elon Musk is all those things. He's in bed with the CIA and the military industrial complex, but he's stepping out of line just a little bit, and they got to get him back. He's a little bit of a rogue billionaire and they got to get him back in line. Would you agree with that assessment.
Speaker 10: Yeah, absolutely. Look, Elon's a difficult character to figure out, but I think he has There's a couple things about him that.
Speaker 1: He wants to put chips in your head. He uses starlink as a weapon, he uses drones as a weapon. He's got all kinds of things going on with above your head, right where you don't look and you don't think about surveilling you all the time and being used as a secondary network for Wi Fi so that they can fly drones and do whatever they want to do to you in other countries. Yeah, great guy. What's his son's name or his child's name? And what's up with that woman that he's with? They're all occultists, man, That are definitely true.
Speaker 14: One.
Speaker 10: He has a strong independent streak in him. He does not like to be told what to do by anybody, and I think that includes the government. And he does have way about the First Amendment, even if his you know, application of free speech is absolutely you know not consistent on X and I'm an example of that. I do think he believes in that. He doesn't like the way the other platforms were run. He didn't like the way Twitter was run before.
Speaker 1: It's so easy to fool people just by saying something and they're like, yeah, yeah, but prove it. Prove it with your actions, Prove it with follow through. Don't just say things. That's called rhetoric. Rhetoric is meaningless. If all you have to do is get the seals to clap, it's really easy. You're making it too easy for them. You're not putting them to the test. And I don't know what else Jimmy Door has to say here, but you can find it. I'm sure it's called Obama comes out against free speech in First Amendment. And that was really the point of what we were doing there. Anyway, Where am I at.
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: Now, let us get back to there's a couple more things over here. I wanted to show, not that one, so I think if I'm not mistake, and I'm pretty sure we haven't discussed this one yet. And still shining Bitches is a funny name for an Instagram account, but I like her drives in his kid's name is like yeah, it's yeah, right, it's exit was part of his name. They had to change it because they couldn't have certain couldn't have numbers in his name, and it was he was he was made, he was made, uh what do you call it? Like a his name and indicated that he's like part a I you know that he's that he's a cyborg in a sense. He's he's a he's a mixture of human and machine and that's what he wants for everybody else too. It was a very sci fi type of name he gave his child because that's the that's the end goal, right in his own child will say that he'll he'll mess up their name for the rest of their life. I'm sure he'll have a nickname like Jimmy or something that's or Bobby, but his real name on the on the charts is pretty pathetic. Yeah, all right, let's get to still shining bitches. I guess she's she's pretty cool. I said her on a message. But when you're not connected, like I follow her, but she's not following me yet, so I can't I go into general. I don't go into the primary, so the people don't see their general account. They don't get notified. So who knows if I'll ever get a response, because I don't know when people send me general stuff either.
Speaker 5: On August thirtieth, the FDA gave extended.
Speaker 1: Be good on that. Can anybody hear that one? Hopefully? Yeah? We should be now smallpox, monkey pox, any pox, pox pox, right, it's the way your body gets rid of poisons, toxins. The very last resort is through the skin, right, If it can't purge it anywhere else, it goes through the skin. So when you see these things forming, it's not well, we named it this disease, therefore it's different than that. It's just it's a reaction.
Speaker 5: Clearance for the smallpox vaccine AMCAM two thousand is the second smallpox vaccine to be approved for use for monkey pocks. Both Ginios and AMCAM two thousand have been stockpiled by the hundreds of millions in the National Strategic Stockpile. So, in light of this extended FDA clearance, I'd like to share a couple snippets from the AMCAM two thousand vaccine insert. I shared this back in twenty twenty two, but it's definitely relevant now that they're going to be administering AMCAM two thousand to high risk individuals for monkey pocks. And like all other vaccines, AMCAM two thousand comes with a laundry list of adverse effects, you know, including encephalitis, myocarditis. But there is something at the bottom of the insert that you don't see with most vaccines, and that is and I quote, death to unvaccinated individuals who have contact with vaccinated individuals end quote. The AMCAM two thousand insert goes on further to state that individuals who are vaccinated with this vaccine should basically quarantine for four weeks after injection. They should not handle babies, be around pregnant women, go swimming, be in a hot toa use a public restroom, rub or touch the vaccination site, share a bed.
Speaker 1: It's okay to have it injected into you, but don't touch it because that would be deadly. You can inject it into yourself, but don't rub the don't rub the mark. Nobody sees any problems with this. The logic here and what they're telling you not to do once you have it. Death to unvaccinated people is the result of getting this, So stay away from friends and family and the public, hide yourself in a room and die silently without anybody noticing.
Speaker 5: Clothing or close contact with an unvaccinated individual, be around anyone who has examo or other autoimmune issues. Now, how many people who take this vaccine are going to basically self isolate in their house for four weeks?
Speaker 1: So as not can people afford that if they're not retired to.
Speaker 5: Infect anybody else. The insert also goes on to say that the AMKIM two thousand small pox vaccine may in fact spread the smallpox virus to other people.
Speaker 1: So for those of you out there who don't get with all this means, and I'm sure you do, I'm trying to pause it. Yeah, I can't read that. That doesn't help, unfortunately, But anyway, this is a way to get stuff in your body that actually causes the disease that you're trying to scare you into getting the shot for in the first place. And this is the same old routine over and over again. Something happens over here, somebody's poisoned in one way, shape or form, or group of people in a certain area. It's an outbreak, Oh my god, And then Russian get the shot that actually is the poison that kills you, and we'll wait, wait a couple of years, and do it all over again with something new, and then, you know, introduce the idea that there's three or four of these things happening at the same time, so you got to get loaded up in all kinds of shots. And just forget about the fact that they've you know, publicly stated numerous times that they need to get rid of people and that there's too many of us. And forget about John Kerry, whose name isn't sounds Irish as hell, but it isn't. He's actually Jewish. He's changed his name. That should be something to put a note in. Put it, you know, put a tab in that he's like the czar the un zar world, and he's talking about things that he's going to do to the food supply to make it impossible to feed humans because he either kill you now, well, they kill you later, but it's more humane to kill you, I guess by starvation, because you know, talm It says it's okay.
Speaker 5: On August thirtieth, the FDA gave extended clearance for the smallpox vaccine.
Speaker 1: I think this is repeating itself now. Jason Rivera is the man, don't I don't know if I have time to let me take it, get it real quick. Let's see. I don't even think you guys can see that screen because I've navigated away. Nope, you can't. Okay, Well, it says the obscure State Department Bureau that Foster's Global illegal Migration is remarka how well informed conservative foreign policies threat just have never been never even heard of the State Department's Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration PRM. Even those who closely follow immigration and border issues rarely understand the role of pr M plays in accommodating and promoting the worldwide movement of the legal immigrants. Yeah, I'll make this so you can see it, and I'll put the link in the thing of abop two. Give me a second to do the second part, zero hedge. Something's wrong with my I have Like I have my phone open too, and I'm not seeing all the all the messages coming across. I'm not sure why. Like I'm on rumble right now and I have a certain amount of uh, you know, I can see the order of of the of the chat I go to stream yard, I have a whole different order on the chat, and then I go over to Rumble again on my phone, it has a different number for the amount of viewers, a different number for everything else, and the chat is not the same either. So that's interesting. You know, by the way, some of you guys are not seeing people from Twitter who are commenting as well. But that's even with that away from there, something else is going on, like it's not consistent from one tab to the next, all right. So PRM should not be confused with Steve with States Bureau of Consular Affairs, which is in charge of issuing visas and foreigners to foreigners to enter the United States and is known in foggy Bottom as c Because so many interest groups constantly want more visas to be issued, CAA gets its fair share of scrutiny from the media, lobbyists and members of Congress. Well, then they must be doing something right if the media, lobbyists and members of Congress are mad at them. The PRM Bureau has nothing to do with visas, and so it often flies under the conservative policy radar. PRM manages along with the DHS the US Refugee Administration program under Biden Harris, PRM currently resettles around one hundred and twenty five thousand refugees annually, and then they say Trump cut the admission down to fifteen thousand. Well, one hundred twenty five thousand a year is not an insignificant number of admissions, and Biden Harris want to massively grow one not too massively grow. The figure is still small potatoes compared to the millions of illegal and quasi legal migrants that this administration has admittedly admitted into the country. Thus, more consequential than PRM's refugee admissions is the bureau's diplomatic support and international grant giving to the worldwide irregular migration industry. PRM dolls out around four billion annually, mainly to establish international organizations such as the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. We are under this, We are under the United Nations, Okay, the Charter, even though it's not lawful because they're not a freaking nation. We're making treaties with non nations through the series of thirty third degree freemason presidents that we had, Truman being the one that actually executed it. The International Organization of Migration and the International Committee of the Red Cross. Okay, so I'm glad they playing that out, and I'm glad that they're showing that this is somewhat related to these nefarious groups around the world that seem to have free access to every country because you know, it's humanitarian and all the good stuff. The Red Cross administered vaccines in the camps during World War Two, and then there's a bunch of typhus, and then there's a bunch of deaths. There was typhus quote unquote before that, but then it accelerated for some reason when they were allowed to go there to care for the workers in the caps and the Ross styles were running the British branch of that. These multilateral organizations funded by Washington do more than managed genuine So to take away there is Jews killing Jews, yeah, because of who ran them and what they were actually doing by killing people with the shots. These multi letteral organizations funded by Washington do more than manage genuine refugees and displaced persons. They are the juggernaut of today's open border ideology, taking resources from Don regard. So basically, the PRM is just an extension of the UN. It's who's in our country doing the bidding of the United Nations, and the United Nations wants open borders and disarmament, and we've talked about both of those today. It's happening. Let's not sleep on it. And they have blah blah blah national borders while advancing global right to migrate. Well, what about our rights? Why do they have to argue here so you can't fix your problems in your country, then why are you come into ours with the other problems. When they go before Congress, PRM officials, of course, pay much lip service to the idea that the Bureau is international funding and diplomacy, help keep world would be illegal immigrants at home and discourage and this is all blah blah blah, because everybody is who's in the know knows that the United Nations calls the shots. And if this is just an organization doing their bidding, and you can even go so far as I say, okay, United Nations, the Knights of Malta who oversee them to make sure they're doing the job they're supposed to do the United Nations, that is, they're treated as a nation at the United Nations with overseeing powers. And let's just keep reading the IMF is in control of the IRS and the Bureau of accualhel tobacco on firearms. Right, that's who you're paying your taxes to. Is the IMF for the debt or for whatever reason. But you're paying the IMF. And that goes right back to Rothchild again, right, And if you get technical and you read my book, it goes to the property managers for the world of state as declared by Papal bulls by the Roman Catholic Empire that still exists. Surely sometimes that happens, but okay, hold on that it goes before Congress lip service blah blah, discourage them from undertaking gettinglish journeys. Surely sometimes that happens, but that is not the primary and overarching mission of the grantees that take pr and funding. And let's see if I can scroll down here see Humanitarian Bureau engaged in foreign policy that ease is suffering, how noble and provides protection two migrants, right, meaning that they're immune to all laws of our country. But this claim is fundamentally contradicted by the silence of the U, the polemists uh sounds of US diplomacy towards the greatest ongoing human rights calamity and migration. That calamity is irresponsible as soylent policies of first world governments that attempt that tempt economic migrants to undertake jangus journeys to reach the territory of these countries. Yes, they're paying them exactly. Oh, they'll talk about root causes too bad, their allopathic medicine doesn't talk about root causes of illegal migration. Yeah, and natural so so war national that natural disaster is with their excuses for letting them in. And they can cause both quote unquote natural disasters like in Haiti right with the the earthquakes and the Clintons and uh yeah, all that child smuggling that happened there too, and the funneling of tons and tons of money in there just to whitewash or bring it right back to them. We don't have to go through this. There's a lot here. And then it's political, so it's shortsighted and superficial understanding of things. But you get it now. The PRM is United Nations and they're doing whatever they will be doing in our country. And there's also something else. Let's take a look at this real quick, just to kind of support what I would just said about the Rothschilds and the Holy Roman Empire. If you don't mind humor me for a moment here, you're supposed to kiss the ring of the pope. The fact that the Pope kisses the hands of the rothschild Rock founder and kissinger. I mean, you know, that's still not to say that that they are not in service to Rome, because they are. They are. They've bailed out the Holy See and I've showed that in my book too twice, with ridiculous amounts of money by today's standards. That's going to be annoying for people who are listening to the podcast. Just that noise, there's no talking, but you get it. I'm just gonna cut that out now and We've got a little bit more and then we are we are open for calls, so at any time feel free. You see my number on the screen there, it's connected. So Kamala, we found some stuff and it's all on Twitter. But let's look at her gun control Yabita yabatta. I haven't veted these to find the best one yet, but let's just hear from her own beak what exactly she's saying about it other than that seven seconds that we got from the other thing where she wasn't even talking for three of it. All right, I hope this works like that. That'd be great if it does. I'll fight out in a second.
Speaker 13: How many of you got?
Speaker 1: Oh? Good, it does work like that? Okay?
Speaker 7: As college students had to have a drill during high school or middle school or elementary school, were you, or even in college, where you learned about how you need to hide in a closet or crouch in a corner in the event that there was a mass shoot or roaming the hallways of your school.
Speaker 13: Look that, Look at that, And.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Here's the thing. If the students were armed, they wouldn't have to hide. Great, great point. Yeah, if everybody, including the people who work at the school, were able to defend the children, there would never be any problem with that. Or if they had enough funding to stand guards at the doors, it would deter people from trying to do that. But when it's the government standing in whacked out people on psychiatric drugs to kill children so that they can take your guns, you don't want those people there to resist it.
Speaker 13: Like prized you.
Speaker 7: Oh, just traumatizing, right, so.
Speaker 1: Take away all your guns. I'm sorry, I can't even listen to this for thirty seconds. So take away all the guns. So yeah, that makes it better. That way, the people who get them illegally will still have them and you won't great idea.
Speaker 7: Retired children, I have to sit in class when you should be paying attention to what's happening.
Speaker 1: In the would you should be paying attention to your communist, Marxist and doctor nation.
Speaker 7: Front of the classroom, letting your mind open up to the wonders of science, math or art or whatever, and instead have to be worried about who's gonna come banging.
Speaker 3: Through the door.
Speaker 1: And you created that, Kamala, These policies did.
Speaker 7: Shiring some kind of weapon. Leaders need to lead on this issue, and so I'm telling you, when elected, if Congress fails to act, I'll give them one hundred days to put a bill on my desk for signature, and if they do not do it, I will put in place, by executive action, a comprehensive background check requirement and a ban on the assault weapons and importation of assault weapons into our country. I'm done.
Speaker 1: Clapping seals, everybody clapping seals. Yes, get us all killed. Yay, let's hear her again, since we were really starting to understand this person.
Speaker 7: We who believe in the freedom to live safe from gun violence.
Speaker 1: Well, you know how you solve gun violence with guns. That's how you do it. Evil only responds to fear of its own safety, right, That's the only thing that you've response to it. It's not rational. You can't reason with it. And when you're creating these psychopaths yourself to send out to schools to take guns, I mean, what are we talking about here?
Speaker 9: Finally, past universal background checks, red flag laws, red flag laws.
Speaker 1: So you're sleeping three o'clock in the morning and someone comes through your door, kills your child first because they usually like to throw flash bring grenades in through your windows, and if you have a crib, it's a great place to catch one of those things. And then they go ahead and kill your dogs and you because reasons, because your neighbor or someone in a different state doesn't like you and calls you in and that's enough for them to go kill you. That doesn't sound like the checker at all, does it.
Speaker 15: And an assault weapons band.
Speaker 1: We right, because they don't like fair fights. They want you to have p shooters and slingshots, while they have military tanks.
Speaker 15: Who believe in the freedom to live safe from gun violence.
Speaker 9: Will finally pass universal background tecks.
Speaker 1: Red. Yeah, she's repeating the same thing again there, but with a different background. Isn't that nice?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 1: She says this multiple times though, Yeah, what the hell?
Speaker 7: Upon being a lection, I will give the United States Congress one hundred days to get.
Speaker 9: Their act together.
Speaker 1: What's with the music?
Speaker 7: I'm half the courage to pass music book on safety love and if they fail to do it, then I will take executive action.
Speaker 1: H Uh huh. Kamala goes off scripted, just shooting a patch elephant Appalachi High School in Georgia five days ago.
Speaker 23: Our kids are sitting in a classroom.
Speaker 1: The crocodiles here too. Isn't that sweet?
Speaker 7: Fulfilling their God given potential?
Speaker 24: God?
Speaker 1: Really, really, that's the most ingenuous, disingenuous thing I've ever heard their god given This is how you talk. Normal people don't talk like that, many of you, guys. I'm sorry what happened there? Is that the same one? I don't think so. I think it jumped on me.
Speaker 23: Our kids are sitting in a classroom where they should be fulfilling their God given potential, and some part of their big, beautiful brain is concerned about shooter busting through the door of the classroom.
Speaker 1: It does not appeal to your empathy and emotions that human emotions that other people have besides her. I have to be this way.
Speaker 7: So before I begin, I do want to say a few words about this tragic shooting that took place. How many of you guys have caused.
Speaker 1: What the why does it keep fucking doing that? I just moved my cursor the I'm going to bring it up.
Speaker 7: Tragic shooting that took place this morning in winter Georgia. And it's just outrageous that every day in our country, in the United States of America, that parents have to send their children to school worried about whether or not their child will.
Speaker 3: Come home alive.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm going offscript right now, but listen. I mean, you know, at the last year, I started a college tour and I traveled our country.
Speaker 13: Meeting with our young leaders.
Speaker 7: Right but I'll tell you one of the things, one of the things that I asked every time I went to the auditorium and be filled with these young leader students, and I'd ask them raise your hand if at any point between kindergarten and twelfth grade you.
Speaker 15: Had to endure.
Speaker 1: Obviously, obviously they have drills. It's called being you know, having the knowing what to do in the time of crisis. But what does that mean that we live in a dangerous place? Well, yeah, because you took away all the guns idiots.
Speaker 7: I support buybacks, and I think that we have five million assault weapons on the streets of America.
Speaker 1: And how many did people like oh, I don't know what's his name, all over North smug a lot of different countries to bring here to fund the or to supply the gangs with, how many were from We're from that we.
Speaker 7: Have five million assault weapons on the streets of America. And assault weapons have been designed designed to kill a lot of human beings.
Speaker 1: Quickly, right, And that's that should make you feel very comforted when the government tries coming through your door.
Speaker 7: There are weapons of war and there is no place for them on a civil society, on the streets of a civil society. And it's something I'm so passionate about and I'm so looking forward to being president to address.
Speaker 1: We've got to deal with this mandatory.
Speaker 20: You're a gun buy back.
Speaker 1: It's mandatory second amendment, a second amendment.
Speaker 7: Listen, we have to We're gonna have to do it the right way, There's no question about that. But we don't have any We have to get these guns off the street.
Speaker 1: But I also, you know, I have faith that's the United Nations speaking through her mouth. People to know that you know that we want to comply with our laws and that I know that to be true. Is everybody else nauseated sufficiently good?
Speaker 5: This is a.
Speaker 1: Win of her sorority girls. I'm not sure if we really want to go to the whole minute in twenty seconds of this, but we'll see what she has to say.
Speaker 14: Vice President Kamala Harris, a daughter of immigrants and our sister, has achieved a historical milestone by formally becoming the Democratic presidential nominee, making her the first woman of color to lead a major party ticket. As a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated, her nomination has brought immense pride and excitement to.
Speaker 25: There are more than three hundred and sixty five thousand members. Vice President Harris's journey to potentially becoming the commander in chief highlights the evolving political landscape and the increasing representation of diversity in leadership roles.
Speaker 1: She's already a better speaker than Kamala. They got the wrong girl. But there you have it, her Alpha Kappa Alpha Secret Society very proud of her. All roads lead to Rome, always have, always will. Yes, sir R on BMC. I like the name too, By the way, that's that's my fisherman buddy. I think, isn't it pretty sure? That's Oh so the channel that I've been sharing, that's a guy with a GoPro fishing show over on YouTube. If I think I got that right, go check that out. Get this subscriber count up, would you. It's really good stuff. It's informative too, you learn stuff. It's always nice, all right. So the last thing we're gonna do is we're gonna just kind of visit over the professional dot connector friend that we are about to make, and that is still shining bitches. Merging Man with Machine Perfect.
Speaker 26: Is to say, if you take parts of the Optimist Optimist humanoid robot and you combine that with a neural link, let's say somebody has lost their arms or legs, well, we could actually attach an Optimist arm or optimist.
Speaker 1: Legs and sounds too much like optimist prime to me.
Speaker 26: And do a neural link implant so that the motor commands from your brain that go would go to your biological bombs, now go to your robot arms or robot legs.
Speaker 1: And nobody can I don't know now wear that or is it not built in that there's a back door to control your movements? And oh, I don't know. In a dystopian hell whole society reality, would they not then operate you to kill your family just to put you through the worst heel possible where you can't stop it from happening because it overrides your thoughts.
Speaker 26: Yeah, yeah, probably, And again you'd have basically cybernetic superpowers. And also is to say, if you take parts of the optimism.
Speaker 1: All right, So there was that clip Bill Gates butter. That's for the that's for the the intimate day times with your with your loved one. Right, you gotta get some Bill Gates butter in there. Bye bye astro glide.
Speaker 18: Butter made from thin air. Really, Bill Gates is at it again. Gates invested in the twenty twenty two startup Savor in early twenty twenty four, and they're in the process of seeking regulatory approval for lab made butter made from fat synthesized from just carbon dioxide and hydrogen without using animals or plants. They say it tastes like real butter because chemically, apparently essentially is. They also want to make milk, ice cream, cheese, and tropical oils.
Speaker 1: And remember the go here is to destroy nutrition so that you're always sick and dying. And this goes back to Codex Elementarius, the trade organization that is attempting to make nutritional elements illegal and promote poisons. And they already brought back a bunch of pesticides that were super deadly and put them back on the OK list.
Speaker 18: Using similar processes. Lab grown dairy has been done before by fermenting genetically modified microorganisms by a company called Perfect Day. I haven't tried it, I'll admit I'm kind of scared. To Another company, Cubic Foods, is developing lab grown animal fat from embryonic stem cells, but the savor product is starting.
Speaker 1: A cent from babies. They are having you eat children embryonic I don't know if there are people, but he didn't clarify, so I don't have.
Speaker 18: To eventually from elemental scratch and is a new endeavor. I think the statement by Cubic Foods quote the food industry is facing the need for substantial innovation in how it works.
Speaker 1: And since people keep on running up at planned parenthood, they got plenty of baby, plenty of baby to make this stuff with.
Speaker 18: Might illustrate the fundamental difference I have with these people. I don't believe that statement. Feels like doomsday panic. Projected to be ready by twenty twenty five, Savor Butter eventually hopes to offer their product at a cost comparable or less than traditional animal fats to make it accessible to the masses. Bill doesn't do anything small, thirty three million dollars is hoping it won't.
Speaker 1: Be thirty three huh. I'm sure that's not significant.
Speaker 18: Just another experiment, pretty high stakes, but that's what Bill does health.
Speaker 1: And then he babbles about his own check me out here. So I can't really tell what that one's about, but she's cute. Yeah, poisoning the population.
Speaker 2: So like two minutes ago, I hear the helicopter. You can like it's loud, we're making that noise, and come out here to look and I'm sitting outside, but I come out from underneath the pool area and I sow where I could see, and I see blue coming out from underneath it.
Speaker 27: And you know, we're like thinking, it's a flair whatever, It's not a flare. Man, We watched it till it ran. Now, like he legitimately just kept spraying my literally right above my house, this blue chemical whatever the heck it is, and and just flew off, just you know, went about his business after it ran.
Speaker 1: I've seen that before.
Speaker 24: The Pfizer School of Science Mobile Experience is a fantastic interactive escape room like experience for school students to come through and get excited about science, technology, engineering, mathematics along with our Piser colleagues.
Speaker 18: The task that they have to comp each room, they're actually learning different.
Speaker 1: Skills for the Wow skills. So very surprised by his own words, Yeah, give somebody the costume, make them feel special, and then teach these things and they will always think that you are right, and what you're doing is good and in doc is easy. After that, let's see what this one is online.
Speaker 5: Though, Just when you think evil couldn't possibly get anymore.
Speaker 1: This is the same one. Oh No, no, this is the guy. This is the guys I want with the poio vaccines. You've seen that one for Yeah, air friars are not the greatest. They have a coating on them, most of them. That's killing you. And Rebecca just recently got one and I'm I sent her messages on and I don't know if you looked at him, but I don't want her feeding my daughter from it. Hmmm, I'll be done. I got like thirty more minutes.
Speaker 10: Let's go with this.
Speaker 5: In case you missed it, the Vermont State Supreme Court ruled today that a school district cannot be sued if they give a child a COVID vaccine without parental consent. And in this particular case, the parents had given explicit instructions that the child was not to be vaccinated under any circumstances, yet due to a mistake, the school had vaccinated the child and in true chiran.
Speaker 1: So this should concern anybody who has children in school, because once they leave your sight, everything about the quote unquote legal system, justice, police, CPS, the school itself are all against you. If you're not already of like mind with them, they will target your children and do whatever they damn well pleased with them. I'm saying this as a as a father, and I'm saying this as a warning.
Speaker 5: And cool fashion. The Vermont State Supreme Court cited the Federal Prep Act, concluding that it granted immunity to all defendants in the case, and therefore the parents had no grounds on which to proceed with legal.
Speaker 1: Action because in their mind, it's just you're being stubborn and you're endangering the well for your child by not poisoning them with the government juice.
Speaker 5: So, just so it's abundantly clear, the nineteen eighty six Vaccine Liability Act means we can't sue vaccine manufacturers if their product causes harm. Now you can't sue a school district.
Speaker 1: Oh well, no, thank you, mister Reagan.
Speaker 5: If they give you a child a vaccine without your consent, even if you have given explicit instructions that your child is not to be vaccinated.
Speaker 1: Oops. So there's a lot of stuff here. If you're not already falling still signing bitches, you probably should. This one might be of interest.
Speaker 28: We are all interdependent in dealing with pandemic events that we create. All of us around the globe need to be prepared to identify and address new health threats that emerge since they can affect the entire globe. And today we began to launch another round of funding. The United States said today that we committed to contribute up to six hundred and sixty seven.
Speaker 1: Million, because six hundred and sixty six million would have been a little bit too obvious.
Speaker 28: Dollars toward a two billion dollar goal. And all of my colleagues involved with this effort commented on the importance of this initiative that unfortunately, COVID nineteen is unlikely to be the last global health threat we face.
Speaker 1: And you would know since you create them.
Speaker 28: And what we know is that we need to be much better prepared. This fund is helping us get there.
Speaker 1: We Department of Treasury. Isn't that sweet? Isn't that sweet? One more.
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 5: This club is making the rounds on the internet. It's from the Upload Show on Amazon Prime, season one, episode one. It aired in twenty twenty. Now you tell me, if they actually tried to pull this shit, can you imagine what kind of chaos that would create?
Speaker 23: It?
Speaker 1: Said Oprah Kamala. On that side, Oprah Kamala, I guess that's the whole point of this.
Speaker 5: This clip is making the rounds on the internet.
Speaker 1: All right, That wasn't all that. That wasn't that deep. All right, I think we're good. Wait, my screen just went black. Okay, there's okay. So I went through a bunch of different videos here. Maybe we'll just end it a little bit of inversion by mister Max Egan, who is now currently in I believe, Croatia, Croatia, and I checked in every once in a while on the video that we did that he reposted on his uh what do you call it? His hit shoot account, And as far as his interviews with other people, they don't typically get as many views as when he drops one when he's doing his walking talks, because his walking talks are awesome and ours is actually probably on the higher level. I think it's actually more than the majority of them, which is cool. So that's that's nice.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if it's because people are positively looking into it or negatively. I don't I don't care. It's it's cool. Oops, something happened, man, there's like a black there's some kind of delay going on here. But all right, let's uh, let's do this again. Now, this is kind of like just picking up where we left off. I had something else planned today, but trying to weed through an amin video and trying to get rid of all the excessive insane. It's not that it's not true, maybe, but it's just excessive insanity, like a little bit too much of a blunt force object on people that I just I couldn't. I couldn't in any time frame edit out and just show what I wanted to show about the Abrahamic story. But it was about drugs again and his little fumigation tents. So basically his his takeaway statement here is that Abraham with Isaac said some pretty cold hearted shit to him and to Isaac and when they were roaming around in the desert, far away from everybody else for three days and getting to his favorite kill spot and creating the the little burnt you know, the little the little uh, the little what do you call it? The Why can't I think of the word the altar?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: And he is just look's like looking around, It's like I don't see any lambs or goats. Dad, what are you gonna be sacrificing? And he said, don't worry, the Lord will see the lamb or something like that, like all scary shit like like he's in a drug induced frenzy on the purple and uh yeah, and then all of a sudden, through his own psychosis of hearing voices, decides to stop. And then, oh, look there's a ram stuck in the thing. Let's kill that because I still got to kill something. I'm in a backic frenzy. Yeah, that's what that was the takeaway. But he said a bunch of other stuff too. That was a little bit too.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: I mean that that's enough. And then and then we built three three Abrahamic religions on top of that. And he also makes the statement and makes it point very clear that that was all taken from Maditius and it was a story that was repurposed in three hundreds BC, give or take, when the Torah was originally written, and originally written in ancient Greek and backdated, because they have to give themselves some sort of history so that we all think that they're the authority of everything. And the book that I'm reading right now, Makers of Civilization takes away their claims of Semitic, Babylon, Samaria and all that other stuff too. Even the Phoenicians that was a later date, and when Ammon talks about them being pirates, they were the facilitators on the land for piracy perhaps, But there's not really a history of Semitic seafaring. They may claim that there is, but there it really isn't. So they were buying and selling people and whatever else they were doing with houtsiders, I would have to say, but basically them to a big enough degree that that would be a common thing, that they were sailing the high seas and all that stuff.
Speaker 8: With the Holocaust to be true. It's simply as impossible and there's absolutely no evidence to support. I mean, know, we've got as a pile of shoes in Poland, which is simply a freaking pile of shoes. But some video has emerged of what life was like in Auschwitz, in the camps during World Board.
Speaker 1: Oh, in that pile of shoes, they were femi getting they were literally feared getting, not feuma getting with drugs, but they were delousing the clothing of the people coming in. So yes, there were piles of that. Some of it was discarded, some of it was replaced with other clothing. And when they came in full of lice and everything else, they were being cleaned and they were that's what the firmnesss were ford to quote unquote furnaces. And that's not to the extent that they were talking about there.
Speaker 8: To hold on to your hats for it's pretty harrowing footage. Check this out.
Speaker 13: Working forget eat okay, what meantain everything? Tendy words.
Speaker 1: With me. Forgive the narrative narration here, but if this goes off as podcast, they have to, like, you know, tell people what's going on. That was so to addressed. You're not different anymore than maybe.
Speaker 8: The Yeah, that's pretty revealing, folks, And that is apparently genuine footage from ASTERIDZ. During the war years, as I've said to you before, they had currency, they had their own currency, they had their own soccer team, they had prostitutes, they had a pool, they had movie theaters and all of the communicats. If you're going to read up on the Enigma code, the Enigma code was the code, the secret code that Germans were using to communicate to each other during World War Two, and their allies cracked that code about nineteen forty two or nineteen forty three. So for the last two or three years of the war. They were listening to every communicator that the Germans were making, and there was no talk in any of those communicais about exterminating Jews. That's why in all these Holocaust movies and all these Holocaust narratives you hear they never mentioned the Enigma code, because the Enigma code disproves everything they're saying. There was no mention of any Holocaust of Jews in the Enigma code. In the German communicase, the communicators were constantly talking about how to keep the prisoners happy and healthy, because these were work camps and the Germans needed people to work to support the right, to support the movement. They needed military equipment, they needed stuff built, they needed stuff repaired, they needed work done, and that's what was going on in these so called prison camps. These were not extermination camps. These were work camps, and everything possible was done to keep the prisoners happy and healthy. When you see those videos of bodies being shoveled into mass graves and all that sort of stuff, this was after the Allies bombed the supply chains and the people in the camp started to die. They were taught this outbreaks, all sorts of stuff like that. Which was all done because the Allies bombed the supply chains.
Speaker 1: Did he just say what I've been saying forever. I think so thought the supply chains. Yeah, and then again, if just for a moment here, let me let's just take a little side step. I'm let to show you something. Take a look at what your description says today. This is the money Tree publishing link, and this is the code for ten percent off. Take a look at here's the Europas series that everybody should have.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: But in the order in which it was introduced to me or I came upon it was I read this book, then I saw the documentary doesn't do it justice. It's great, but you need the book Healstorm. You should get Hellstorm. I want to repeat that one last time. There's an audiobook too. If you want it to be read to you while you're doing other things, that's fine. You should get Healthstorm, and you should read this book or listen to it. The documentary isn't going to be as extensive as a book. Never is, because it's hard to put all that detail into something that's not twelve thirteen, fourteen hours long. Get Hellstorm, and then this so be your second part of your re education into deprogramming yourself from a bunch of lies. Okay, europeut will be the second part of that b a l ten percent off. But however way you get it, get Helstorm, okay, And yeah, I've joined you this before. You can do this if you if you really want to. There's my name right there and then you can put in anything there and you can send a ten TP. That's cool, all right, but I really highly recommend getting your hands on Helstorm and reading it please for yourself.
Speaker 8: And this is all very well documented as well, but we don't hear about any of this. We don't hear about the eleven to fifteen million Germans have died after the water Ryan Reesenlager, the eleven million Germans had died in the Rhine Valley camps, the bombing of Dresden where two hundred thousand people were fire bombed for like three days, just massive fire bombs twenty four hours a die. What fuster for us? All sorts of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Disarmed enemy combatants or something like that was what they recategorized POWs as so that the genity of the Convention rights of humans no longer applied to them, and they allowed Eisenhower to do that and then starve, torture and kill millions upon millions of anybody who was German. Didn't matter if you were a soldier or not. And if you were caught there, they couldn't. They were dying the thirst too, and the rivers right there, right on your side of the fence. That's the Holocaust.
Speaker 8: We don't hear about any of that. We don't hear about a lot of more. We don't hear about any of these atrocities. It's all been inverted to make the Jews the victims, when it was the Jews who carried out all of these atrocities and all of these holocausts. The reason the war in Germany even started was because the Jews wanted to exterminate the Germans. I mean, fair enough. Germany went in and invaded Poland, but they did that because of the Versais Treaty, which basically divided Germany and gave part to Poland, and the German people in Poland were being ethnically cleansed. Hill didn't want this to happen. He said, look, this is these are German people, and this is Germany anyway, so I'm going in there to stop this, because I can't just stand idly by and watch Germans being persecuted this way. So that's why I did it. And all this was constructed to bring about World War II was an absolutely deliberate act, folks, And it's all backwards. Everything they tell you is backwards, folks now, and I urge you to go. If you in Europe or you're going to Europe, go and do a tour of Aschidz. Go and do a tour of the Rhine Valley. If you can, go and do a tour of Dacau, do a tour of these places. Because once you do a tour and you actually see these camps, you realize that it's not possible for them to have done this. It's not possible for the Jewish Holocaust to have actually happened. There's nothing there to support the claim anyway. It's just absurd. And they're still pushing the story that they are. I mean, it's their big thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know how well they're pushing that story while they're working on creating a brand new, fresh one. And for those of you out there in Israel, you should be concerned by that they're.
Speaker 8: Going to be able to push it now because of the genocide they're conducting in Gaza. But again they're trying to invert this as well. They're still calling people who are protesting genocide hamas terrorist supporters or they're carrying out the worst act of terrorism we've ever seen, and literally celebrating while they're doing it, because they believe. All these shit folks, they fully believe they are God's chosen people. They fully believe that they are Jews, when there's no such thing as a Jew. It's ridiculous. It's not a nationality. And by the same token, I mean you can see things that have Look here's Ethiopian Jews, and here's these Black Jews, and here's these Oriental Jews, and these Filipino Jews, and here's these Caucasian Jews.
Speaker 1: And yet I wonder what they feel about gun control. They're all armed. I guess that's okay.
Speaker 8: They say they're a race, and yet they can stand there on camera a photograph of people who are all obviously different races.
Speaker 1: When you want to kill somebody, you disarm them first, right, makes it easier. So when you're government officials, what you disarmed and coming up with every excuse to do so to make you safe. Well, then how do you protect yourself from them.
Speaker 8: Colors and nationalities? And they claimed the old Jews and yet it's a rice. How does that work? Now, it's not a rice, it's a fight. It's never been a rice.
Speaker 1: And these people have no God fearers. Right, And even though the argument from very well respected people are on both sides of that, it's a race, it's a people. I mean, it's a race, it's a it's a faith. I'm still sticking with It's not a race. It's not it's not an ethnicity. It's a cult. And that's that anybody can claim to be when anyone become one. I can't claim to be black and become black. I guess maybe I could identify as one. Shit, I could have gotten to culture free.
Speaker 8: Claim to the land of Palestine. I just don't it.
Speaker 1: I believe that is that guy take like shooting out DNA. I'm just curious. That's what it looks like to me. So John Hopkins Genetics study shows ninety seven point five percent of Judaics living in Israel have absolutely no ancient Hebrew DNA and therefore not Semites. I'm surprised there Customs doesn't know that because they don't know anybody else and who isn't and have no ancient blood ties to the land of Palestine at all, whereas eighty percent of Palestinians carry ancient Hebrew DNA and thus are real Semites by that logic, at least at least by that logic. John Hopkins did that. They probably weren't expecting that result, and I'm surprised they even published it.
Speaker 8: They do, and they're going to destroy alex and Moss, they're going to build their third Temple, and they're going to usher in Donald Trump as the person who is going to unite the world under the rule of Jerusalem. And what do you think that's going to look like, folks? I mean, that's up said so many times. The wife of Palestine will be the wife of the world. When you understand that the gall all Judaism is to destroy Amlek, to walk out the gooy, to walk at anybody.
Speaker 1: Wipe out nations. That specifies everything, everybody but them. Because Gentiles was a they repurposed the word nations and called it Gentiles. I guess maybe to make it less obvious that they wanted to destroy all civilizations that they didn't create, because they don't create so everybody, and they do that parasitically anyway, but they want to do it big.
Speaker 8: Time now and anything that is not a Jew.
Speaker 1: And one reason why I bring up Frankist and he kind of like hesitated when I asked on this, it's because you could read ten thousand pages of the Talmud and study the Kabbalah for half your life, or you could look to the group that personified all the worst character traits of that into one cohesive quote unquote faith offshoot of Judaism, if you want to call it that, and then you have the Francis. So it's a good reference point to see what these people think, what they practice, and how they themselves infiltrated different you know, the Roman Catholic Church, the Roman Catholic Empire, Catholicism to Christianity. They already did Islam with Sabotazezvy and the Donma. People say, don Ma, it's not it's don I've never heard anybody. It's like recently, everybody's don May. It's like, is I really May? Is that true? Then I've been saying a lot of things wrong. But anyway, and I've heard people say donma too, and that's what I first heard, so that's what I go with, or don ma if you will. But that's that's the lead to follow because everything that you see that the elites are being, you know that they claim the elites do because they can't prove any court they are courts.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: The blood drinking, the child eating, the child torture, the wife swapping, the incest, all that. Jacob frank was all about all those things. So there is a direct correlation there. Or you could thumb through ten plus thousand pages of the Talmud and find this stuff as well. But why when you don't want to corrupt your own brain in the process do that? When you can just say, Hey, the Frankest personify all the bad elements, and they're pretty outspoken and blatant about it, and their spies to spy on their own spies and their spies period. They're always covertly something else, right, They're always presenting themselves as something that they're not. And that explains a lot of other things presently too. So that's why the Frankest is a great reference point to understand what's really driving Zion, which was part of the Freakis deal too.
Speaker 8: Then you begin to understand what type of rulership this will be. This will be an absolute hell. This will be when Satan takes control of the earth, folks, Because if there's any truth to any religion at all, then Satan is most certainly the god of the Jewish.
Speaker 1: People, right, personified by set Typhon, Saturn, Kronos, Yahweh, Jehovah. And who's that go? Did they miss one? Yeah? Always, yeah, I mean that you could just go on. No, the equivalents are there.
Speaker 8: And that's a pretty freaky thing to think about, folks, It really is. It's pretty freaky. I mean, the stuff they're doing is it's just unbelievable. Or did you see? Also, the CEO of.
Speaker 1: Used to be the Yao Weist yahooh Yahoo Yao Saba, which is quite literally a demon, right, that's what they were before they became for Yahweh, and they were the the god fearers. Well, if you're worshiping something like that, or you're doing black magic to conjure something like that, yeah, I wouldn't be messing with that either. I'd be pretty scared of it myself.
Speaker 8: Telegram was arrested in France a couple of days ago, I think last Saturday he was arrested. He flew at to I think Azerbaijan, and he landed in France and I arrested him on terrorism charges. You know, they climbing terrorism, money laundering, child traffic game point.
Speaker 1: Oh look at that. Did you hear that? Child trafficking? Let's see, this is what they do. They want to put them down forever, child traffic. Then they can put that on your computer, no problem. You become a you can become a problem for them. Next thing, you know, you're you're being projected upon by their own sins, their own evil, wicked deeds. They'll say they year into it. You know why they have all this child porn at the touch of a button, because they freaking create it. They are the ones who distribute it. So of course they have plenty of that put on your computer.
Speaker 8: Oberfield sorts of stuff. It's interesting, I mean, the Jews around the porn industry. But it's an absolute creation of the Jews. But you can't really charge him for any of that stuff because he didn't do any of that stuff. They're just claiming this could be happening on telegram and it's all because he refused to put a backdoor into the program to allow governments to spy on telegram users.
Speaker 1: GAB didn't have any problem with that. They offered. They went to the FA themselves and said here, And.
Speaker 8: So they're saying that he is culpable for crimes. This is ridiculous. It's just like saying that.
Speaker 1: And he's an alleged Christian Zionist with a book to go with it. So that was a stupid ass name. I don't care, but uh yeah, yeah. GAB is a place that is a free speech platform. They're threat assessing the shit out of the people there. They have all your information. They're just they're making their file and getting ready to do wherever they decide at their leisure.
Speaker 8: The inventors of the big pen are criminals, and they're committing crimes because people have forged documents using big pens. It's like saying the inventor of the telephone is a criminal because people have made crank calls. It's ridiculous. And this guy's stuck to his guns. He hasn't put a backdoor in there, and that's what they're so upset about. They can't have people talking about things that they can't monitor. How else are they going to find everybody so they can exterminate them, which is what the big plan is. But it's had a bit of a blowback for them, Like the United Arab Emirates has canceled around about ten billion dollars in contract with France over them arresting this guy. Because governments also u telegram, for example, the.
Speaker 1: And when there are people who want them to be the controllers of all things, you know, if they're the ones who print the money, just because they're not getting it through traditional means doesn't mean they won't be funded. It's all artificial money anyway, So don't worry. Don't worry, France, You'll still get that ten billion that you lost one way or another. That's why they don't have any they don't care about. That doesn't hurt them at all.
Speaker 8: The United Arab Emirates military uses telegram because it's not creckable. These are secure private chats, and of course military and government don't want people listening to what they're doing. And because these guys are using telegram because it's one of the only well encrypted apps that is that they possibly even the only one. It's actually secure, which is a pleasant surprise, but they're using that, the military is using it, and they say if France is going to arrest.
Speaker 1: This goal or they want you to believe that, So everybody rushes to telegram, where's that thought too.
Speaker 8: Then they're taking away the government's ability to be able to have secure transmissions amongst its members, and so they've canceled all their contracts with France, so there's definitely a bit of blowback. They can actually only hold this guy, I think for a couple of days, I think until possibly even today or tomorrow, and then maybe they've got to charge him or let him go. So it's going to be interesting to see what they do. But this has been pretty forewarned to see this happening, folks, and a bit of a shock. I mean, you know, if they're going to do that, if they're going to start arresting the CEOs of these apps, then you know they're just taking away every ability we have to express ourselves. And they've already deleted so many of us from YouTube and Facebook and all these sorts of things, and they're working hard to do it as much as they can, and they really do want to control over absolutely everything they want to be able to monitor everybody these chats, and that's why they don't want to have things like Telegram actually working without them having a backdoor into the program. Another thing they've done, thank god for the digital world. Another thing they've done is they have frozen all Palestinian cryptocurrency accounts. Most Palestinians they don't have laptops and things. I don't know, but a lot of them I would suggest keep their money on exchanges such as Binance. And the Israeli government, in its infinite control and wish for control, has approached Binance and said that they need to seize all Palestinian crypto accounts and also the accounts of people who donated to Palestine. So doing what they can to wipe these people out, folks. So, if you're someone who's on Binance and you made a contribution to any type of Palestinian cause, you'll probably find your account has been frozen because you might that contribution might have been as small as twenty dollars. They're still going to phrase your accounts and they'll probably says all of your crypti and I uh currently saying all Palestinian crypto currencies.
Speaker 6: Whoa whoa.
Speaker 1: So if you're donating to these people, people who are stuck on the other side of this imaginary line, you know, humanitarian like if you send crypto to his friends, even the doll then you could be having your your crypto seized and frozen, but also seized. I know people who operate, you know, fifty sixty percent just on crypto because they messed around with it early, and that's a ton of what they that's a ton of money that they have right now. Imagine having that all wiped out because you sent somebody a few bucks because of your empathy and compassion for other human beings. Another good reason to mess with crypto other than the fact that it requires electricity.
Speaker 8: Freaky stuff, folks, absolutely freaky stuff that they're able to do this, and it shows the level of controller they've got. I mean, frankly, if I worked for Binance, if I was part of Binance, I'd say, I'm sorry, but I don't recognize Israel as a valid country, and therefore I don't recognize your right to tell me what to do about anything. So please have a nice day and go fuck yourself. That's what I'd be saying to Israel. I mean Israel isn't a valid country anyway. Folks. They think they've got all this control, but they don't. It's only the control that people believe they have. Yeah, look, I said, I'm even wondering whether there are any real hostages in Gaza. I'm wondering whether they made all of this uff.
Speaker 1: So on the screen for those of you who are going to be listening to this later, it is t me. That's how you get to telegram, and then the backslash and then it's my show name b A A L. I think it has to be capitalized, just the first letter, right, b A A L b U S T e r S Studios because I'd like to pretend that I'm bigger than I am. Not just kidding, but yeah, I mean really it's what studio is my office here, right, but it's called Babuster Studios. You know, you think ahead, you think, you project what you want, not what you got, right, fake it tea make it there.
Speaker 8: You just to you go and commit the genocide, the committing in Palestine and again and now they're sending in polio vaccines and things. This is just to take this genocide to the next level. You can't trust anything that these people sci fi You really can't. And the bombing damage in Gaza is just unbelievable. What I've done to this whole country, this once beautiful country. Now it's really sad here.
Speaker 1: One's ancient country, thousands of five thousand, three thousand years old year old. I don't even know how structures besides Traman's last that long. But yeah, that's awesome that they did. Oh yeah, and then somebody bombed it. But what did the quote unquote isis do to Pealmira? They destroyed all that, right, was that bell Beck right blowing it up? They're there too, erase history. It must have been awfully irritating, you know, And this is why we live in a disposable society now, with you know, sheet rock walls and wood and stuff like that. In flimsy metal. It's easy to tear down a nation and say that there was never anything before that. But it was a lot harder when it was made out of stone to have no traces left over when you do a reset, to have people at least scratch ahead and say, I wonder how that got there.
Speaker 8: Friend in Gaza, Nadal's say, we still don't know when we can return to our house in northern Ghaza. I've been trying to say to them, adult, you don't have a house in northern Ghaza anymore. They tend to kill you all. But they're so almost childlike, you know, beautifully naive in a way. The Palestinian people, they're so gentle. They're nothing like what Israel portrays them. And these ruthless terrorists. And imagine what it would take to make you put on a mask and pick up a machine gun and go fighting these people when you don't want to. Imagine what it would take.
Speaker 1: Imagine them killing your family, and is what they do and what they.
Speaker 8: Would have to do. And every single family in Palestine has been brutalized. They've all got family members who have been arrested or killed. They take them and rape them to death. Like I was saying, that's there, cease for a treaty. Yeah, you you surrender and surrender the hostages and Hamas surrenders, and then we'll stop bombing while we rape you to death with metal battens. And then once you're out of the way, we'll go and continue the bombing. Because they say everybody in Gaza is connected to a must there are no innocents in Gaza. Even the children brought this on themselves, that's what they're saying. Folks. It's just incredible the way these people think. They are so profoundly evil, it's almost beyond description. And that's the thing as well, folks, with your politicians and your medium members and social medium moguls and all of this sort of stuff. If these people cannot yet see after ten months, if they cannot yet see the what Palestine is suffering at the hands of Israel is absolutely wrong and absolutely evil. If these people cannot see this and they have not spoken out about this yet, that's because they too are evil people. This iscluse, Donald Trump. It includes Rfk, It includes Elon Musk, It includes anybody who has not spoken out about this, who is in any position, authority or pal at all.
Speaker 1: If they haven't yet, don't expect a demeanor to match up with their actions. They can be a public figure that is likable, but if they stand aside, or support or don't speak out against pure evil, and if they are in any way encouraged not to speak out against it, or if they're encouraged to support it, encouraged financially or whatever, other way, then they are just as bad. And it doesn't matter how nice they are, how in shape they are, how whatever their lineage of their family may be. I'm talking about RFK now, right, Arfaca Jr. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter how nice they present themselves and talk about topics that you want to say yeah about. If at the same time they're saying pro issue or anything at this.
Speaker 8: Point spoken out about this, it's because they are evil people. As I've said, folks, if you're going to let this continue, then the way of Palestine will be the way of the world, and it'd have no mistake about that. Crazy folks, it's really really crazy where things are going, and they're so corrupted. So you know that the Minister for is it women's rights or equal rights or something like that, Maya Goldman is actually an ex paorn stuff, crazy stuff. And did you know that on the Jewish ceremony of Purim, Israelis actually dress up as the Twin Towers and celebrate the nine to eleven attacks on New York and the United States in two thousand and one. Why do you think they would be doing.
Speaker 1: That, folks, Well, maybe because they had something to do with it. If that's not indication enough. Look, they even have little blow up spots on their bodies.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, by the way Durremberg trials or they hung people that lined up with Purim as well, and Perham was about hanging innocent people. Aram, who was trying to do good by getting rid of the parasites, ends up getting hung and so does all do all of his sons. Right, that was the kickoff to them just genociding any quote unquote gentiles that they wanted to because they had to exact their revenge.
Speaker 8: Right, It's because they did it to kickstop their war off terror, kickstop the beginning of the move to establish crite at Israel. And that's why they mentioned the coin and put Trump out there. And that what I've got Balfour and Trump on the coin because Balfour was the beginning of all this. Balfour was where they.
Speaker 1: That's not for there, that's Sayrus that that's going to reap back with period. But Balfour's written right there, So Cyrus Balfour Trump boom boom, boom boom and then written in shit language.
Speaker 8: Put the work in to actually control and take over Palestine, and Trump moving the embassy to Jerusalem is where they actually culminated their plan, and what they're doing now is exercising that plan and doing what they can to change the geopolitical structure of this world and to usher in the birth of greater Israel. That's what they're doing for you. And they're so sick and dementia. Do you see all the videos and the photographs. So you go out on social media and they're all wearing women's lingerine and stuff. You know, they're going to Palestinian homes. They trash the homes, they burn their homes, They rifle through the women's underwear, drawl and then they start putting on the underwear over their uniforms. Says sick and demented and perverted. These people out farights.
Speaker 1: I mean this is Meanwhile, they also shoot sometimes the head of the household and let them bleed to death on the ground while the rest of the family is packed in there having to watch it and can't do anything about it, and told if they leave their house still be murdered. This was another story that Max had told us about. That's just a small snapshot of what happens in there. So imagine them doing this at your house while you're laying there bleeding to death and your children are dead, or vice versa, your children are watching you bleed to death while they're doing this in getting photo ops. Why do these terrorists keep wearing the clothes of gods and women they've killed. It's not they've killed normal behavior.
Speaker 8: You're doing this sort of thing. I mean, who does that?
Speaker 10: Who?
Speaker 8: Who does that?
Speaker 1: It's desecrating the people, It's desecrating the dead.
Speaker 8: Nobody's signed, who does that? FuG nobody's sign would ever do that? And that's what these people do. So yeah, we're really coming to a head. It's interesting that some governments are pushing back, like the UAE, and there are certain people that are pushing back against this. You know, again, it's probably not really for the best reasons, you know. YOUUE is pushing back because they want to be able to keep their encrypted military transmissions. They're not really speaking out about what's happening in Palestine and stuff. I mean Hesbela and the hoodies and stuff aren't and the poor Hezebla, I mean, the leaders of Hesbela were seen literally crying on camera the other day. Israel has now been bombing the fuck out of Lebanon bombing civilian areas, and it's the same excuse. They're saying, oh, rockets are being launched from civilian areas, and so therefore we have the right to bomb these civilian areas. Probably are no rockets, it's probably just the Iron Dome of fireworks display pretending that there's incoming rockets, and then Israel probably fires off a few rockets and blows up a few of their own buildings and a bit of their own land and claims it's Hesvla rockets at the landing, and it gives them the excuse to go and do what they're doing. What they've done in Gaza, they intend to do with Lebanon, they intend to do to Syria, they intend to do to all of the Sinai, the top half of Saudi Arabia. They want to claim that. And of course they're saying there's tunnels going through onto the Egyptian side of the Garza border. So this is creating the justification for them to go. And it sees all land that is waste of the Nile, which is all part of the great Israel project. You just got to look at the patches the soldiers have got on their arms, and it shows that's what they want to do. You know, people think they can vote their way in and vote their way out and change the CEO of the corporation known as America, and it's really just a clown show. And speaking about that, that's more inversion. I mean, America was created as a constitutional republic and suddenly it's become a democracy which is simply mob rule. And you look at Australia. Australia was created as a legitimate government with a constitution and then in nineteen seventy three they inverted all of that and they incorporated. Suddenly the Commonwealth Government of Australia became the Australian Commonwealth Government. The line in the unicorn coat of arms was replaced with the emu and the kangaroo, and we weren't talking about the Queen of England anymore. We were talking about the Queen of Australia. God knows what they're going to do now. I guess now it will have to be the King of Australia. One of who this person's going to be, because of course there is no Queen of Australia. It was Queen of England. Was the Monarch of Australia. And that's the way it always was. They inverted all of that in nineteen seventy three. It's all inversion, folks, everything they do, it's all inversion. But you know, you listen to what that.
Speaker 1: And to make it another go back to the same point as to why the Frankists are important here is because they obligantly talk about the doctorate of version, in verting everything. Everything is the exact opposite of what it is perceived as being.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: So he's talking about inversion, which is a huge, huge, huge, and that's the name of this episode two, a huge that's like the center of Frankism. Do everything in his reverse to make it evil, right, and projecting your sins on other people, right.
Speaker 8: Hamas representative was signed before. And really look at what that rabbi said about Trump being a messiah and how he took a graze on the rawch ear, because that is how the ritual is done. And that kind of confirms me that little rife while that rabbi confirms for.
Speaker 1: Me that this the all piercing, the all to show your subjugation to the Jew.
Speaker 8: Trump assassination, the alleged assassination, a chance with stich completely stitched. And think about it, fats. If you're trying or if you're a president, or you were someone important, if you were anybody and someone took a shot at you and tried to kill you, and you had security there and all that sort of stuff, wouldn't you want an investigation into why there were all these failures and how this shooter got in there, and why that area of the place wasn't secured, and why there wasn't anybody on that roof. Wouldn't you want a full investigation into it? Because didn't someone just make an attempt on your life and you're a presidential candidate, you're a former president, and you're a new presidential candidate. Wouldn't you want an investigation? You'd be demanding an investigation. Why hasn't Trump done that? Because he knows it was all a staged event. You don't need an investigation, folks. And it's easy to see now why they kicked Trump out after the first term. Made it look like it was a stolen election, so everyone would still be focused on Trump for the next four years, all through the Biden presidency. That's not even Biden, that's someone in a mask, but all through Biden's presidency, or most of it, the world was in lockdown. All his COVID restrictions are in place. It wasn't a really great deal of stuff going on on the world stage except for behind the scenes. I've putting the five G grit in place. They've putting all these as sensors in place, putting the jabs into people, all this sort of stuff. It's no point having Trump as a president while you're doing that. So he went in there, he made all his promises, didn't fulfill any of them, and then they made a public spectacle of throwing him out and with an obviously stolen election, to keep the focus on him. So it's been like eight years now we've been focused on Trump, or nine years if you look at the lead up to the last election or the first election of Trump. And now they're going to put him back in and it's going to be another four years. So this is like now, it's going to be like fourteen thirteen, fourteen years the world has been focused on Trump. You notice that how that works? And they couldn't, like I said, there's no point in having him in through the last four years. But four years they're going to be very revealing, very very revealing, folks. Bricks is going to come online that will slowly crash the US economy. They're used to usher in their plan, their need for a new United Nations. They can blame it all on the United Nations also corrupt. We need to have people of integrity running the world, and of course that's the Jews, because look at what we just did in Ghaza. We got rid of this terrible terrorist network that no one's been out to stop for years and years, a Kaya and all this sort of stuff. No one's been able to stop it. But we we just went in there and we stopped it. Of course, because they were running the whole thing. I mean, Isis is Israel Israel is Isis. It always has been. I'll showed you before there was a pipeline going across the Levant to feed Israel oil. Isis never attacked that pipeline. What they did is they went around the Levant destroying ancient Muslim Islamic infrastructure. Aleppo, Palmira, all these cities in Syria which were incredible places. You know, Palmyra had some of the most incredible architects.
Speaker 1: Your head like, see he's bringing up Palmeria too, that was Isis.
Speaker 8: Ten thousand year old bath houses and things.
Speaker 1: I did not see this all the way through. I'm just letting it play out. It's got another fifteen sixteen minutes left. We're just gonna let it go.
Speaker 8: Might as well, right, And they bombed all of that. They bombed gazzes to rubble gazes of three thousand year old city. I've done everything I can to destroy Muslim infrastructure. That's what Osis is done.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: When I was saying something about they were when we were talking, they said, they've been.
Speaker 8: Lying.
Speaker 1: They've been deceiving and doing what they do for the last two thousand years. He says, less six thousand. I was referring to the Abrahamic deception that brought people in and mind control sighoped them through the use of religion. That's what I would say. It was two thousand plus years old. And I understand, I totally get it that it goes only back.
Speaker 8: Is Israel. Why did they never attack the pipeline if it's not Israel. Why was one of the heads of ISIS arrested in Libya? And he revealed that he was actually a guy called Benjamin Ephram who is working for Massad. He's an operative and a secret wing of the Massad. Because Israel is isis and it always has been. Why do you think the Israelis great people so much and wear women's underwear? I mean, you know, these people are incredibly corrupt folks. These are not God's chosen people. And again it's not even supposed to be that. It's supposed to be those who chose God. That was what it was all about. That's what Israel was. Israel was those who chose God, and as a mindset, it was never a country. But again it's very difficult to convey this to people because they've suffered years and years of programming. I mean a lot of Israelis seriously believe that Palestine never existed. This is simply a bunch of Arabs who've gone a rogue. Who were you know, Israel was kind enough to give them land.
Speaker 1: So for people who are asking about where to get the hell storm, I have the band and running area there right now. But it's also in the description so you don't have to try to read it. One's money Tree Publishing dot Com backslash shop. But when you get there, use b a L all caps. I think it has I don't know if it has to be or not, but me as well do it and you'll get ten percent off, okay, and to live on.
Speaker 8: That's what I believed, that they allowed the Arabs to come in there and live in Gaza and there was never any Palestine, even though when Israel was being colonized, all these people actually had to sign agreement so they would abide by the laws of Palestine. Yeah, and they're just continuing their slaughter folks. I mean, like I said before, I mentioned being Hezebela and seeing all these civilian areas being bomb mean, you can't defend yourself against it, because you know that if you do defend yourself against it, the biggest military force in the world, you know, the site's just going to come in up with it. Right you're into my country, They're gonna kill one hundred or thousand.
Speaker 1: That's what I've been saying. They are being bullies because they know they've got big brother with a bigger gun, bigger bat standing right behind them. So Lebanon will take the abuse. Everyone else will take the abuse. Iraq I mean sorry I ran for at least a while, will take the abuse. But meanwhile, people are being murdered, right, Does that make it okay that Israel gets to go around and just terrorize all their neighbors because they're being oppressed, of course, so they get to go around doing all that because look what's sitting outside right US Navy assets in the Middle East, and I'm guaranteeing you there's ground troops already.
Speaker 8: Times more civilians have already been killed. Because that's what they want to do. They've just reduce it to rubble, the way they did with Gaza, because it's all okay to do that now because obviously.
Speaker 1: Everybody in and by the way, they're not going to be there to try to liberate and free the Palestinians if we are there, which we probably are. I'm sure Special Aps is there. I'm sure they're big delta for US.
Speaker 8: And all that are there went on supports has Blass.
Speaker 1: So therefore they like killing people that are innocent. Do you look at Laker.
Speaker 8: Everybody in Lebanon is expendable. There are no innocent people in Lebanon. You can see exactly where it's going to go, exactly what they've done with Gaza. Imagine the prostration in the Arab war that's where none of the Arab people have fought back and try to go in and protect the people of Gaza except for Hezbla and the hoodies, and the Hoodis are doing a great job. Of course, they'll just use this as an excuse to put Christians against Arabs. And if they do pull off a false flag and they bomb a luxA mosk and say it is an Iranian missile that's gone astray, well then you're going to have Arabs killing Arabs. If they buy into this shit, you know, it's incredible. They're going to get everybody to unite with Israel as much as they can so the Israel can exercise complete domination over all of them and feed them back scenes and five G and toxic food and all the shit they do, and gradually exterminate the world. This is their big move, folks, and that's their plan. That's what they intend to do now. And Trump and all these other people, these are just shabbos, guy who will They're expendable, all of them. They don't care about these people. They're just a means to an end. That's what all this Israeli stuff is all about. That's what all the propaganda is about. That's why people even support them, because it's just a means to an end. There are folks. I think that's about all I have to say. Be ab be able to get onto some other topics. Scene Like I said, you know, you get back from similar catacombs in Lima in Peru. For it to warners of what these people are all about. It's remarkable that people don't pay more attention to it, to busy with their smartphones and their TV and watching the loatest episode of whatever the can't running soaproper is, you know, game shows and playing games online. I mean, this is all about gaming. Everything's about gaming US a VPN all the time. Folks, pretend you're in a different country. Maybe said it to Israel. That'd be interesting for them. But I watch out face because I've said before, I mean the world Wide Web, the Internet, international Net. It's a net. It's a web. What do you do with a net? What do you do a web? You catch things? I put out a show like four or five years ago, called the International Net and warned people who I believed this was the plan.
Speaker 1: Well, if sir, our other entities like the developed and created it, then yeah, it wasn't meant for our entertainment, or maybe it was for the circus, but it was definitely meant for us to express our thoughts in the views of things. Definitely for sure incomes metadata, incomes AA.
Speaker 8: So yeah, it would be nice to have the world have a major epiphany. It would be nice for Donald Trump to go and drink some while wats cooled I had in that opening clip. It'll be nice for people to just wake up to themselves. And you know, go read Luck and Rose's book The Most Dangerous Superstition. Go and watch the Jones Plantation, great film. That's how the control group works, folks. It's all right there in that film. Sorry about the music as well, this Gilf guilf that's going on in the background. I honestly, this kind of techno music, like twelve or thirteen videos of done with six the Chosen Ones when they're not And I think it's important to understand, I really do. I mean, whether you believe Christ exists or whatever, the fact is that these religious books, the Torah, the Talmud, the Bible, the Quran, these are what really controls people's minds in various ways. And it is this adherence to the doctrines of these books, which has put all of these different minds and soulves against each other. I think it's demented personally. I've often said, you know, I think all religion is demented. We all have this personal connection to the divine, and it doesn't need to be defined by a book. When you start reading a book and taking on that as your personal connection, you're simply taking someone else's word for what you are and what you should feel.
Speaker 1: And you're adopting someone's foreign, alien culture and belief structure and values instead of your own.
Speaker 8: Wh I do that? Why not feel it yourself? Because if you look deep enough, if you meditate, if you look within, then you'll find that this connection is. This is of course why religions tell you you shouldn't meditate. It's evil, because they don't want you to discover the true power of yourself. I don't want you to discover do you have a connection to the divine yourself? You don't actually need their book. And again, if you really want to get into things like Christianity and look at what the teachings that this guy actually work. He spoke out against the government, he spoke out against the church spoke out against the monetary system. And when you understand what the true meaning of Israel is those people who chose God, and the true meaning of Gentile was nations. So it was those people who chose their divine connection and those people who chose the law of the state. That's really profound to understand that, and so that's why I've been focusing on that so much. But you're not going to hear any more, folks. And as I said, please don't think I'm suddenly turning religious, because I'm not. I just think it's important for people who understand these things. But anyway, left, I said, it's gonna be the last you get for probably a better week. So I'm going to Liverpool, car should be speaking.
Speaker 1: I bet all right, we're done, and Liberpookele is happening the second through the fourth, so obviously he's there, and uh fifth and the seventh, so I guess he's on his way to the next country. He said he was going to do a Twitter and do some other speaking events and stuff like that. I will tell you in a second if he's put anything else. No, the last thing he did was build back better for more efficient Depopulation, which was two weeks ago.
Speaker 8: Is that right?
Speaker 1: Is that all of them? Yeah, that's on videos. Yeah, so inversion was two weeks ago, and then he was on stut Pieters two weeks ago. So everything's two weeks ago. And we were on together three weeks ago. And he's got thirty two thousand, seven hundred views on our and most of the ones he does interviews with her, like in the seventeens, nineteenes and stuff like that. So that's I don't know if that means anything that that's cool if you're into that sort of thing, if that matters. See what the comments say. I think we can decipher that one on our own, right. We know what juice means because the rhymes with somebody else have been successful in their brainwashing campaign because this topic is one of the most difficult topics to address amongst any of my normally friends. I support terrorists for sticking up for Palestinians, so they think, right exactly. And that was round BMC. So let me go back to this real quick. I'm gonna show you something pretty awesome. Excuse me, it's not there. Hold on here, that little ringy ding, that's it. Means I have an email. Let's see no it, sir. So this is one BMC in the chat Guy with a Go Pro Fishing Show. Now, I asked people here who watched this to go check him out subscribe to his YouTube. He's also on Rumble Guy with a GoPro Fishing Show. All right. You don't even have to like fishing to like the the the vibe, but I love fishing, so it all works out. And he teaches this stuff that's actually useful, very useful. And I've never side hooked a plastic worm before. I've always gone through the the head and then hooked it back in with the like the bullet weight and pulled it that way. But I've never done and like did it with like the lizards. I never actually did it from the side, like with the slugs or whatever. So that's interesting. He does it that way too. But yeah, a lot of good information there, and it's fun. It's fun, you know, positive energy. Y'all love it. So Guy with a Go Pro Fishing Show. That subscriber count, I want to see that, say a thousand by next month's let's make it happen, all right, And what else have we got going on? Is there anything else happening? I think we're done. There are some non points I was gonna make. Oh yeah, that's it. Excuse me. So this is since we were talking about hand signals and all that good stuff these and let me just let me go back real quick. So it says magic casting with animated hand signs is the name of this image. And you're gonna find a lot of those that you should recognize. And I think I'm gonna say, I'm gonna go out on the limb here and say that Masonic Sorority, fraternity and gangs, street gangs, they're all using magic hand signals of one way, shape or form or combining them to make another symbol. And you should see a couple here that even a El Presidente has made something similar to. And that's not all of them. That's just what they're showing. We are under the occult, we are under the treese craft. Anytime, my friend, anytime. Much appreciate it, he says, And I will wrap it up today. Thank you for watching. I went way overboard on the time. I gotta go do stuff and things. I gotta make sauce prin orders, I gotta try to I gotta get the freaking azy fixed. I can't drive into the daytime. It's freaking horrible. And which is even worse that the window on my side slid off its rail, off its track, so I have like shims holding it up in a certain spot, so I can't like I mean, I could push it down if I wanted to mess with it, and then pull it back up. But it's like the cross breeze from having the other window a cross remain down on a van. You don't get that airflow pushing it, and it's too big. It goes to the back seat. So I very rarely even get a little breeze on me. And then it's one hundred and twelve today and you're already going into a hot vehicle with big windows, with beating down, sun bubbling up on my body, all of my arms sweat. I'm wiping myself off with paper towels. I got a big roll of paper towels in there. Sometimes I take a wet blue cloth, like you know, like a mechanic's cloth, and I'll wet it. Or I'll have a piece of ice there, like a big block of ice in a cooler and a hat myself down while I'm stuck at lights where there's no airflow at all. It's not a good way to move around, not at all. So you know, being that I'm of simple means here, anyone who visits anyone who visits the money Tree Publishing, anyone who visits doctor Peter glidden by the way, he gave us our own discount coupon code for an additional month, So in twenty days this is going to expire as well, but you can still get to fifty percent off. Have the big farm behind this is the link here, use that link and then that code if for his membership, anyone who goes to gifts dot com and thank you for anonymous giver caver day, thank you so much. Anyone who does any of these things, it's greatly appreciated. Anybody who has in the past is always greatly appreciate. And then there's of course the Patreon that could go get stolen, not from underneath me any day, hopefully it doesn't. And then there's simple Fry where the landing page is for if I ever have to make announcements, if I get disappeared everywhere else, you'll find it here. But doctor Peter Glidin's link is right here in the top right doctor Manzos for his book, you should get it. There's there's a coupon clid for fifteen percent off there, and then there's Azure well BB five for five percent off of the supplements there. And one of these days, I'm going to go through what I take and what I do and what I eat when I'm on keto and all that stuff. And I'm fasting today, which is going to make me irritable as hell. First day is always hard and it's a mind game, right, And then there's my book. But if you click this you'll also see the links if you want to get it directly and quicker. If if my signature doesn't matter, which I don't know why it would, but you go to Barnes this cheapest version of it, Amazon, Kobolu. But when you get it for me, I know that it's gonna take a little while for them to get it to me, so I make them a little bit cheaper coming from me. Then what you'll find on the sites and then it'll be signed. But just understand that if I have to order the paperback hardcover, sometimes it takes them a month to get it to me because they make the author's low priority. Just how they roll. Okay, it's not me being lazier or being slow, it's just that's how they do things. And then the menu hear. I'm probably gonna put up some more saltments. Hopefully this week I'll be able to get some more labels done and have torne branching, aminio acids and uh ludamine probably available, and then I'll work on that pre workout. It might be I might do altirasne too, because that's good for thyroid support, along with exercise and.
Speaker 14: Stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Then there's all the hot sauces, and this is how I this is this is my business, this is what I do. So you're not gonna be disappointed. You'll love it, I promise you. I don't make hot sauce like normal normal, like normal conventional cheaping dent mass produced, highly overheated and chemically treated. I don't do that, Okay. I make it with fresh ingredients. And the saw speaks for itself. After that, seven years of a very productive store before COVID and a huge loving following in San Diego at the farmer's markets prior to that, and loyal fans who always have a take the time to leave a comment saying nice wonderful things to us when they order. All right, that's simper s E M P E R f R y LC dot com. Thank you so much and have a great day.