Speaker 1: I don't know if you know this, but when you don't have time to read the Washington Post, you can listen to it. Almost every article has a listening option, and right now you can become a Washington Post subscriber for just fifty cents a week. It's an incredible deal. Stay on top of what's happening by signing up at Washingtonpost dot com slash pod. That's Washingtonpost dot com slash po.
Speaker 2: D Make this season brighter with Visios seventy five inch Quantum Pro TV, now two hundred dollars off at Walmart. This premium Q led smart TV delivers breathtaking brightness and lifelike color that brings every holiday movie to life. The Quantum Pro features wide viewing angle and anti glare film, so everyone at your gatherings gets the perfect view no matter where they sit. With built in apps like iHeartRadio Ready to Go, you can stream your favorite holiday music right out of the box. Save two hundred dollars on the seventy five inch Visio Quantum Pro Smart TV at Walmart.
Speaker 3: Today opened the Sports page with The Orlando Sentinel and FM ninety six to nine The Games Mike the Bulldog beyond You on jr R.
Speaker 4: Bulldog Sports page, brought to you by Kaufman and Lynda Injury Attorneys. Two touchdowns in the span of twenty seconds last night, Bulldog.
Speaker 5: Yeah, unbelievable. Yeah, it was a close game, and then the Sakuon Barkley just went off in the fourth quarter. By the way, I traded Saquon Barkley from my fantasy team before the game, thinking I was making a smart deal.
Speaker 4: Solid move, Bulldog.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he rushes for one hundred and forty six yards two fourth quarter touchdowns, as you mentioned, within seconds of each other, scored sixty six fantasy fantasy.
Speaker 4: Points in our league. Bou Ouch.
Speaker 5: Eagles end up winning that game over the Commanders last night, twenty six to eighteen. The Eagles are red hot. They won six in a row. Now it's got I think it could come down to the Eagles and your meathead Lions in the NFC this year. Hmmm, So it's gonna be interesting. But yes, Saquon Barkley is just a beast man. Unbelievable. So that was that game. Do you want to go to the other games?
Speaker 4: Real quick? Hey, real quick. I just mentioned that the lightning took care of Winnipeg last night four to one. That's Winnipeg's second loss of the season and their first loss on the road. How about that? How that tastes? Give us one of those dog how that taste Jets? Huh right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right. Other NFL games this weekend in the state Las Vegas. The Raiders coming to play Miami. Miami's favored in that game by eight points. Hopefully Miami can get it done. I still think, you know, they're hanging on by a thread. I still think they can make the wild card in the AFC. We shall see the Jaguars at your meatheads. The Lions. The Lions favored by fourteen.
Speaker 4: Hey, by the way, we should make local fans wear The Dolphins game will not be shown locally unless you have Sunday tickets. Why not? They have to show the Jags road games by contracts. Oh god, yeah.
Speaker 5: Remember years ago when that happened. I think it was what was that was a big national game? And uh yeah, Channel six ran a scroll right across the bottom of their screen.
Speaker 6: We're sorry, we have to show the Jaguards games. Expect that again this weekend. Perhaps, Yeah, good happen this weekend as well. Other big games in the NFL this weekend. Case at Buffalo's the premiere game. I think Kansas City's unbeaten still, but they're going to Buffalo. The Bills actually favored in that game, so maybe Kansas City will finally lose. Baltimore and Pittsburgh's also another great game. Atlanta at Denver could be interesting. In Cincinnati at the Chargers, those are your premiere games college football, the gatas hosting LSU. It looks like, in fact, Billy Napier said yesterday, DJ Lagway is gonna play in this game. The Gators freshman phenom quarterback so had that hamstring injury against Georgia. Looks like he's gonna play. If he plays, Hey, if he's healthy, Gators might be able to run the table the rest of the way.
Speaker 5: Could they beat LSU? I think they can. Could they beat Ole Miss who knows that's at home as well? And then they got FSU at the end of the Winnipeg.
Speaker 4: Mark Daniel's brain a little bit later when we huddle up with the voice of r UCF Knights, get his thoughts on that particular matchup. You'll be here in the nine o'clock hour.
Speaker 5: By the way, who you liking the Tennessee Georgia game. Georgia is favored by nine and a half man, sort of like the Vault. I hope the Valls win. But where's the game at. That's that Georgia. Okay, you gotta give the Bulldogs the edge with.
Speaker 4: The home field.
Speaker 5: Yeah, between the hedges. Yeah. Orlando Pride hosts Kansas City Sunday in the semifinals of the NWSL playoffs. If Orlando City wins, boom, they're in the championship match. By the way, the championship is in Kansas City next Saturday night. So the team that Orlando City or the team that the Pride are playing, if they win, they'll be hosting the championship game next week. If they don't win, Orlando will be going to Kansas City to play in the championship game against the winner of the Washington New York other semifinal game.
Speaker 4: What's the situation with Orlando City.
Speaker 5: They don't play They have the week not the MLS playoffs are screwed up. They have a little break now and then they don't play another playoff game till next weekend.
Speaker 4: How long is that season? It starts in March, right, Yeah? They're gonna finish up and literally turn right around and start again, right right.
Speaker 5: Hey, I stand corrected, Lynch, I stand corrected. I said, no, nobody cares about this, Jake, Paul, Mike Tyson.
Speaker 4: Now I talked about it earlier in idiotology. How about that a weigh in yesterday.
Speaker 5: Bulldog, Yeah, where Tyson slapped Paul in the face.
Speaker 4: Heated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but this is said to be the most heavily bet fight in like eight years in the boxing profession.
Speaker 4: So you're gonna watch or you're not gonna watch?
Speaker 5: Uh, well, it's gonna be on late Friday night right tonight tonight, Yes, on Netflix. I'll probably watch it. I'll probably watch it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey, one other thing here, Bulldog, are you rooting for in that fight? By the way, you know.
Speaker 5: I want to Iron Mike.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gotta go Tyson. I don't know how it's gonna just curiosity factor has got me alone watching this. Yeah. I don't watch a whole lot of boxing, but I'm definitely fascinated with this.
Speaker 5: I can't remember the last last boxing match I want.
Speaker 4: How about the Tampa Bay Rays have resolved? There? Where are we gonna play our home game? Situation? Next season.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're going to be playing in Tampa at the minor league ballpark of the Yankee Teime Brenner Field, which is right across the street from the Buccaneers Stadium. I actually, you know, it only seats eleven thousand, But do the Rays really need that many more seats than that, you.
Speaker 4: Know not, So I wasn't so much concerned about that. It makes it more intimate for the fans who do show up. But now you're back dealing with weather again in Florida with the baseball season.
Speaker 5: Good point, Yeah, good point.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, you would have been doing that.
Speaker 5: I mean, there's really no other play, right, you know, there's no other place for them to play if they want to stay in Tampa. They're all minor league. I mean, there's a bunch of minor league ballparks around Tampa, but they're all none of them are, don't Well.
Speaker 4: You gotta give the Yankees organization credit too for stepping up here and helping out. Absolutely. So yeah, good stuff there, all right, Bulldog. Well, I hope you have a tremendous weekend. If you all want to add more sports, you can always bounce over to AM seven forty or FM ninety six to ninety game this morning. That's where you'll find the Dog hosting Open Mind, and you know he definitely steps out for a few minutes to help us out with the sports page here on jr R. Each morning brought you by Kaufman and Lynd.
Speaker 5: Listen to Under Oath with Attorney Jeff cop And every Saturday morning seven thirty FM ninety six nine in the game. You can catch extended versions of Under Oath on your favorite streaming platform. Slitch and Taco are always on demand.
Speaker 3: Download their podcast daily on our free irt radio app.
Speaker 2: Get it now at wjr R dot com.
Speaker 7: From the Bogan Munson, Finding the right news podcast can feel like dating. It seems promising until you start listening.
Speaker 3: When you hit play on Post Reports, you'll get fascinating conversations and sometimes a little fun too. I'm Martin Powers.
Speaker 7: And I'm la Hey Azzati. Martin and I are the hosts of Post Reports. The show comes out every weekday from the Washington Post.
Speaker 3: You can follow and listen to Post Reports wherever you get your podcasts. It will be a match.
Speaker 1: I promise.
Speaker 2: Make this season brighter with Visios seventy five inch Quantum Pro TV now two hundred dollars off at Walmart. This premium q led smart TV delivers breathtaking brightness and lifelike color that brings every holiday movie to life. The Quantum Pro features wide viewing angle and anti glare film, so everyone at your gatherings gets the perfect view no matter where they sit. With built in apps like iHeartRadio Ready to Go, you can stream your favorite holiday music right out of the box. Save two hundred dollars on the seventy five inch Visio Quantum Pro Smart TV at Walmart today.
Speaker 3: A Kia sub is capable of taking you far, but when you use it locally to help your community, you go even.
Speaker 7: Further, whether that's carrying cargo.
Speaker 5: Bringing your team with you, ready for navigating new terrain.
Speaker 2: Power up your capability with the right Kia STV. Do more with the Kia Sportage, Kia Telly Ride, Kia Sorrento, or Kia Seltos, Kia Movement that inspires call eight hundred and three to three three, or Kia for detail. Always strive safely