Speaker 1: Leonard Cohen, Ali Lua, Garry Underwood, Jesus take the wheels are the songs that came to mind, Joon and you and I Now is a share of the Republican.
Speaker 2: Party living in glory.
Speaker 1: Somewhere between here and Columbus and Cleveland is Alex Trent to FEELU and Alex here it is Wednesday afternoon. We were together yesterday. You had told me off the air, you know what I need some time off. I'm going to go somewhere because I'm working sixteen eighteen hour days. You have a staff of a couple hundred. You're involved in all the campaigns, the big ones that curse for the three Supreme Court justices. By the way, I've not heard from Justice Joe more than six times today. So the seventh call was too much for me. And an Issue one was going down the tubes. All the experts said there's no chance Issue one it's going to pass. And then you also had Bernie Marino. So how does the chair of the Republican Party this afternoon.
Speaker 3: Well, Billy, the chair feels wonderful today to be candid and to be serious for a minute. I'm grateful for Ohio. I'm grateful for Ohioans and their choices. Billy. You know, the country was headed in the wrong direction. It was just headed their own direction. We've watched this for.
Speaker 2: A long time.
Speaker 3: The Democrats have left the mainstream of American politics. And if the press were serious and honest today, they would report the collapse of the Democratic Party. I mean, they love to hate Donald Trump, but they never look in the mirror and say, why is Donald Trump beating us? Why is this happening? Because they don't talk about the kitchen table issues that matter to Americans and specifically to Ohio. And so I'm tired today, Billy, But I got to tell you I have not been more professionally satisfied in my life. We won everything in Ohio last night. We want everything to matter. We won Bernie Marino, we won Issue one, We won three contested Supreme Court races. You know, we held our own across the state, from really from one part of Ohio to the next. County after county, the winds just keep rolling in. And you know, it's the feeling you get after working hard and seeing a very positive result in Ohio.
Speaker 1: You know, I like the Democrats toqu if they can. Hey, George Clooney, You and Matt Damon, we need you. And then Beyonce, could you sing a little freedom force?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: Beyonce preach to us.
Speaker 1: And then you got Oprah telling us all about income inequality on our island and Oprah and then how about Bill Clinton. Let's get Bill Clinton. We're talking about women's rights. Bill Clinton is an expert on women's rights and their role in society.
Speaker 2: And what about Obama.
Speaker 1: Let's get Michelle, Let's get Barack, get them out of retirement. Come here and jayse yell the black guys who don't understand all the great things that Obama's and the Clintons and the Oprahs have done for them. According to polling, about twenty five percent of black men I guess they're racist too, voted for Donald Trump and black I'm sorry, Hispanic males are above fifty per voting for Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Why did that happen?
Speaker 3: Well, it happened because of the things I just mentioned, and that is that we as Republicans under Donald Trump, have been talking about things that matter to regular people. When Donald Trump says drill, baby, drill, he's saying I'm going to make the cost of energy cheaper by tapping into American energy resources. And when I do that, your groceries will cost less because the diesel truck that delivers the groceries to your store will get there cheaper. The car that you drive will be cheaper to get you to work. Everything will be better because we're talking about those kinds of things. What did they do, Billy. They spent the entire campaign demonizing a person who had been but twice before We've gotten over seventy million votes of the American people. You can't keep calling him a threat to democracy in the Nazi and in indicting him on these garbage state level charges in New York where you get these rogue prosecutors at the local level trying to bring this man down, a man who has supportive over eighty million people. It finally just caught up to the Democratic Party. What the Democratic Party should do and what the press should tell the American people this morning, is that that party is no longer in the mainstream of American politics. So we win because they don't talk about regular issues. That's what's going on right now.
Speaker 1: State issue won, which was making sure that Ohio wins could not vote anymore for the members of the Reapportionment Board. It was put together by tens of I think sixty million dollars or more from out of state money came in. They brought out a retirement a liberal, retired Supreme Court justice named Marine O'Connor, who issued a crappy statement this morning. I don't know if you saw it, but she essentially said the Ohioans were stupid, they didn't know what they were voting for, and that they were confused they didn't understand the issue. Whenever you don't agree with the liberals, they say, well you're confused and you're stupid. Know your role, shut your mouth and sit down. The polling on State Issue one a month or two ago, you told me, others told me, hey, this is going to pass. Every time I talk to someone in the note, they said, well, it's going to pass. Why did it fail and fail so miserably?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, in the history you related to accurate. And I'll tell you that the very first polling that I saw had us down fourty percentage points. You know, Billy, I've been involved in politics for twenty five years. This is probably among the most satisfying victories I've been a small part of.
Speaker 2: And I have a small part of this.
Speaker 3: We had a lot of people come together in Ohio to make this happen. My predecessor, Bob Paduciic, Matt Hoffman, our State Centate present, a lot of us works together. Why did this thing finally fail because we educated Ohioans Issue one was a scam and a lie and really and the press is really complicit here. And you know, I know you didn't ask about them, Billy, but it's important that the press, and I hope members of the press are listening to this. They need to look in the mirror. They did not tell Ohioan's the truth. Had you passed Issue one, as an Ohio voter, you would have stripped your health of the ability to elect or unelect the people that do important public business. Billy. Had any Republican organization, any right wing money group come in and said we're going to strip you of the ability to vote for people that do public business. The press what had lost its collective mind? That didn't happen. They didn't tell the truth. They tried to sell it as some citizen initiative. It wasn't so the left wing power grab. Once Ohioan's understood it and frankly, once Donald Trump said no, the hire Republican Party said no. Bill Cunningham said no. All the important people, Billy, they said no.
Speaker 2: And they figured it out.
Speaker 1: And I don't know the rate of spending on one side had to be close to one hundred million dollars. Every time I looked up that there was an old, retired, broken down Judge Marine O'Connor telling us that the politicians are ruining the states and that the citizens are arising.
Speaker 2: Just the opposite was true. Whatever they're doing.
Speaker 1: They accused the other side of engaging in their behavior when they talked about law fair against Democrats, but they've already done that, and so when they talked about the politicians in Columbus, it is they. It is they or the problem, and there's no way to even recognize it. When I read the statement of retired Judge Marine O'Connor, it was taking the American people to task for not understanding what great things she's done for the state of Ohio. I dare you to confront me on the battlefield of ideas about the states you want. You don't have the right to vote. I'm taking it away. In the Inquirer, a part of course of USA today and connect they're in there talking about how this is a citizens initiative, the citizens. The bowels from the polyps of the state of Ohio arose and said, we can't take it anymore. I don't want to vote. Please take away my right to vote and give it on to retired judges to decide for me who I get to vote for. Why wasn't it framed that way, Alex T Now you're getting me all pissed off.
Speaker 2: Explain that to me.
Speaker 3: I always do that, Billy, I always do it. I don't mean to listen. I mean, you've said it exactly right. This thing was a bill of goods for Ohio. It was a terrible idea. You know, this was not citizen lad This was thirty five million dollars in counting of out of state special interest money. You know, Billy, I said it last night in front of our four hundred people that were gathered at our party. You know, this is basically, you know, us telling the out of state people San Francisco sent money to this. New York set money to this Washington, DC, and out of state bill and out of the country billionaire setting money to this from Europe. You know this was not going to happen in Ohio. It's bad policy. Look, we can always improve government. This was not the kind of improvement we need.
Speaker 2: They failed.
Speaker 3: And one more thing, Billy, you said that Marin O'Connor put out a statement essentially telling us that we're stupid. That's what the left does in America. They underestimate the voting public. The press is complicit in this. They all think that Donald Trump keeps winning because we're all stupid. I've got news for you. It's not that way. That we're smart and we're running things. Now. We've won power and we control everything in Ohio. And they better start to come back to the center of American politics where the Democrats are going to go, you know, the way of the Whig Party. So they better be very very careful.
Speaker 1: Lastly, on the issue of an agenda, I think the House of Representatives is going to go Republican. The Senate likely is going to be fit. Right now, MSNBC says fifty two, as that means it's fifty four or fifty five. With great power goes great responsibility. And I can only imagine that the shoe was on the other foot. And if Washington was now for the next forty eight years, continuing to be under the control of the Democrats, what this country would look like with all the apologies and the mainstream media. And so there's a new there's a new way in a new day. But I don't think the media and the liberal Democrats are going to say, you know what, you're right, we're wrong, and we're not going to We're not going to smear Donald Trump anymore. Hell, Donald Trump in two weeks may be sent to the state prison. And if he had lost, I'm sure that Mary Garland's crowd and Jack Smith would have locked him up and convicted him in front of a Washington d c Jury of whatever they want to convict him of. And so you don't give advice to Democrats. But do you think that the Democratic Party is going to say, you know what, we screwed up magnificently, we don't know what the hell's going on, and it's our fault. We're sorry, let's work together for the good of the nation. Is that even possible.
Speaker 3: It's not from the modern day Democratic Party. I will say this, if Joe Biden wanted to preserve some kind of a legacy, and I'm just thinking about this this morning, Billy, and I'm surprised I'm going to say it on air, but I believe it. Joe Biden should call a press conference today this afternoon and say I am now pardoning Donald Trump of all federal crimes, and I'm calling upon the governor of New York to do the same thing. I've invited Donald Trump to the White House. It's time to put this election behind us and unite the country, and Joe Biden could firm up his legacy. I believe Joe Biden already doesn't like Kamala. I believe Joe Biden voted for Donald Trump. I think that's how upset he is at the way that the Democratic machine treated him. So I would love to see that com So if you're asking me to give advice, that's what I would do, mister President President Biden, if you're listening in, I know you might be as you are, why don't you pardon Donald Trump today and the silliness of lawfare and let's get a fresh start, and then let's have Donald Trump say to the American people, let's begin advancing legislation and laws that fix problems that seal our southern border. Let's get America's economy moving again. Let's protect the middle class, Let's get American energy underway, Let's solve some of the health related problems we have in the country. And let's do the things we talked about when we ran. This is an exciting time for us as Republicans because we know that we implement our Agenda bill, it helps Americans. It helps American families when you put good conservative laws into place that free up the economy and provide the American people with the freedom they so deserve.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Alex. It's a great victory.
Speaker 1: I know you're going to relax a little bit, pick up the pieces of this magnificent performance. State Issue one is down in flames. Bernie Marino is on top, sheared Brown? Is it not yet called? And I don't think Kamala Harris has called anyone. We should get wor at any moment as to when she's going to make a statement. And I'm sure it would be a wonderful thing if that would happen. Joe Biden's going to pardon his son and all his family members for the bribes they took from China, from Romania, from everywhere in the world. And it'd be a wonderful thing if he said. Look, in addition to these pardons, I want to clean slate. I'm going to invite Donald Trump in. I'm going to ask the governor a camp of Georgia, and I'm going to get a hold of Kathy Hochel, the governor of New York. We need to start afresh and quit fighting with each other and start working together as Americans. If that happened, I'd be in a state of shock because right now the Democratic Party is turning on Joe Biden. I'm listening to all the commentsary this morning. Haven't slept all night that there blaming Joe Biden for this and given Kamala Harris a free pass. They're saying that Joe Biden should have stepped down two years ago and turned this thing over to Kamala Harris under the twenty fifth Amendment, let her be the incumbent for two years.
Speaker 2: Then she would have won. She still would have lost it.
Speaker 1: In the personality, it's the problems that we have and the fact that the elite don't understand how we live our lives. The elite things that were mushrooms living in the dark, fed crap and they don't understand it is our fault that we didn't recognize all the good things they do for us. That George Clooney is, the Matt Damon's, the Beyonces, the Oprah's, the Clintons, the Obamas, that they come out of their billion dollar homes in their mansions every two or four years and preach to us about how important they are in our life. And Tata wants to put more things up about childless cat ladies. And they live this life because of our support, directly or indirectly, and they have to recognize the country needs to go on a different and better course. And your suggestion, Alex trynt if he lew is a great one. Joe Biden right now he voted for Donald Trump. His wife wants nothing to do with Kamala Harris, and it would be a great thing to have maybe the three or four or five of them get together. Let's work on behalf of the American people. You remember a time, Alex, when Republicans and the Democrats were elected, they took off their political garb and the first thing they said was, we're here. Let's work together, Republicans and Democrats for the good of the nation were tired of defamation and slander. Let's work together for every slaps in this country and to make it better. If that happens, I'd be in his state of shock. And when someone is punched, they want to hit back harder. And Donald Trump has gone through a living hell because of a law fair and the Democrats and what they've put him through for the last three or four years, a living hell. He's the most spectacular political figure in the history of this country. He ranks up there in my book with Washington, with Jefferson, and with Lincoln. It's unbelievable what they've put him through. And he's survived. And I talked to one of the Secret Service guys who and indirectly and said, you got to protect him. I have a fear that the forces of evil are going to come after him, which we're now in January the twentieth, and they've got to double and triple because the evil forces to crawl the earth looking for the ruination of souls in the destruction of human life. They may double and triple down over the next two months to make sure that Trump doesn't survive to get to January the twentieth, and so your idea, Alex t is a wonderful one. If it happens, I'd be in a state of shock because as soon as Marine O'Connor said the American people the high winds are stupid.
Speaker 2: They don't know what we do for them.
Speaker 1: That to me typifies exactly the view of the socialists that control the Democratic Party. And Alex, once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show and all they can say. It truly is a great day to be an American.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Billy, God bless you.
Speaker 2: And God bless America.
Speaker 1: Get get back to sleep in you with more this afternoon is unbelievable your comments five pine three, seven four nine, seven thousand. There is a God. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WLW