Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Friday. So happy the weekend. It's here, and I'm even happier. It's this crappy summer is almost over. Summer sucks so bad. It's terrible. Maybe not where you are in Texas, it sucks. We're gonna discuss a little of this Russia Ukraine money situation this hour. Some guy wants to talk about these young women advocating for violence on behalf of the communists. Oh, that and a lot more, but we're gonna talk first about this one. Hey, jerk service, Jesse. If America would have taken all of Mexico's territory after winning the Mexican American War instead of just the Arizona and California territories, would America have the same problems with immigration in the cartels we have today? Do you think the Mexican territory would have joined the Confederacy, making the Civil War worse? So on and so forth. His name is Rich Okay, So let's talk about a general concept first. And it's unavoidable. There is something that is unavoidable. People in bad circumstances will seek to better their circumstances. I know that's a very obvious point, but people in bad circumstances will seek to better those circumstances. Now we get to the people who want to better their circumstances. It depends on the moral framework you have inside of you. There are a lot of people who are born in bad circumstances. Maybe this is you. Maybe you were born maybe you were born in an abusive family. God forbid, I'm sorry. There's a way to handle that. You can choose, and many do to be abusive yourself. When you abuse, kids who are abused by let's say their father will oftentimes go on to be abusive fathers them. You can choose to go that route, or you can decide I'm gonna be the dad I never had. The exact kind of thing works. When it comes to people who want to better their circumstances. There are people who decide, I'm going to work hard, I'm going to do this, I'm going to do the right thing, extra hours, double shifts, I'm gonna I'm gonna do the right thing to better my circumstances. And then there are people who say, well, I'll just steal I'll just kill, I'll commit I'll commit crimes. Immigration works the exact same way. If you are forget about Mexico, not just Mexico, really anywhere south of our border. This is Latin America, Mexico, Central America, South in America. And I'm not saying it's all a dump at all. Some really really cool places down there, from what I understand, I've actually never been. I've only been to Mexico, but really cool places down there, but so corrupt, unbelievably corrupt and poor, corrupt and poor, corrupt and poor, corrupt and poor. If you're there and you have the United States of America right beside you, or even you know, five hundred miles away, you're gonna want to go now you can. Again, it depends on your moral framework. Maybe you decide you're gonna try to do it the right way. Maybe you think to yourself, screw that, I'll find a coyote, pay them some money. I'm gonna get smuggled across the border. Then I'm just going to invade that place where I want to live. But it is inevitable when you are in rough circumstances, when there are peoples in rough circumstances right next to a country that is not in rough circumstances. The people from the worst country are going to try to enter the country that has things better off. If we had taken all of Mexico after the Mexico American War, we would have had the same amount of illegal immigration when it came straight from Central America instead of from Mexico itself. Yeah, okay, well then take Central America. Okay, Then it would have come right from South America. You see. And if you had taken all of South America, they would have just used the oceans like they oftentimes do today. We are, we do have the blessing of being a place people want to come to and not want to escape from. Don't ever forget that about how blessed you are and how blessed I am. We are the place people will die to come to. And I know it's ugly, but we're the place people will kill to come to. We will as far as the cartels go. This this ends up sounding like I'm blaming us when I talk about this, but I do believe in addressing the root cause of problems. The United States of America developed an appetite for drugs sixties and seventies. Really, I mean, don't even wrong. Drugs have always been always been there in some way or another. Every society's always had him. But we really developed a strong appetite for drugs in this country. Cocaine, which is produced down there at Peru. Cocaine became a big thing in the seventies and eighties in this country. It wasn't just Pablo Escobar. If you ever read any books on that stuff, or documentaries or even just watch a movie about it, the volume of money is unreal. What an appetite this country had for a drug you snort up your nose and get you high that the country loved it, fell in love with it, and started shelling out billions, frankly, to purchase more of it. Well, let me ask you something, honestly. Let's say, let's say your next door neighbor had old newspapers and people started paying him fifty bucks for yesterday's paper. He could sell yesterday's paper for fifty bucks. You find out about this, there's a huge market for it. Are you gonna maybe get in the old paper game? Of course you would. Well, people who don't have anything moral against creating and selling drugs. When there's that kind of a market for it in the United States of America, they're going to get in on it. And so if you're in bad circumstances down there in South America or Mexico and you have an opportunity to become a narco trafficker, that can be a way to get out of a one bedroom hut and live in a house with their conditioning and have a steak dinner every now and then. And they sign up for it, and we continue to hoover it up as fast as we can. We are the market for the drugs. We love them the United States of America for a variety of reasons, half of its wealth and boredom. We love drugs in this country. We love them. And as long as we love them, you could go send in the Marines and wipe out every cartel drug den in Mexico and find every cartel leader and cut their head off and throw it in the ocean. And you could do but whatever extreme things you feel need to be done, you could do every one of those things, and it will disrupt the drug trade. It'll drive up the cost of drugs, it will certainly help I'm not complaining about any measures Trump or anybody takes to slow down the flow of drugs. I'm really genuinely not But even then, you would never be able to stop the flow of drugs in the United States of America because people want them. People want them, there's a market for them, and as long as there's a market for them, as long as there's money to be made, the drugs will come. Remember, remember why we have powerful cartels in Mexico to begin with. They weren't that way before the cartels were in Colombia. Really why Mexico Because the United States of America, this all took place under Reagan started cracking down on all this narco trafficking coming from Columbia coming into Florida, started cracking down on all that, started shutting down those avenues, the drug lanes into the United States of America. Well did they just close up shop? Well, I guess, I guess we're done. No more speed boats. Nope. They said, well, why don't we just take it through Mexico. So they partnered with Mexico's criminal organizations and said, hey, we'll make it, you ship it. Mexico's criminal cartels got big by essentially becoming FedEx for the Colombian cartels. Now the Mexican cartails are bigger and more powerful. But by the way, remember the Columbian cartels are still there, still there, very wealthy. The Pablo Escobar days are gone, not that kind of wealth and power, but they're still there, still wealthy, still setting their drugs up into Mexico. The Mexican cartels, all those Mexican cartel wars, you know what, they're all over the drug lanes into America. That's what they fight over. Think of them like drugs super highways. I need to control this sector because that's where I want to bring my drugs in. Up. You have that sector, I better go kill you, hang you from an overpass. Horrible. But we're never going to solve the cartel problem until we tackle our drug problem in a real, meaningful way. And real and meaningful can mean a variety of things. But we have to get to the root of the problem. And that's the fact. The American people love drugs. As long as that continues, there will be a market. All right, let's get off of this stuff. Let's do a little bit of history talk. Just a little bit of history talk. Don't worry. Then we're going to talk some Ukraine stuff before we do that. American people love abortion too. I wish it wasn't so, but millions gone. We talk about the birth crisis, the baby crisis. Countries aren't having enough babies. What does America look like today if all sixty million plus?
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on.
Speaker 2: A wonderful, Wonderful Friday, and asked doctor Jesse Friday, let's dig into these sw we doctor Bronco, Jesse, I have a question after listening to your history show about Andersonville. Pause. Remember I tell you that the podcast is available on iHeart, Spotify, iTunes and it's free. On Wednesday, we did a history of the Andersonville pow camp in the Civil War. If that's the kind of thing that interests you, might go download that one. All right, Jesse, I have a question for you after listening to your history show. Was the time period you described before, during, or after Lincoln had his troops burned Southern cities crops and kill farm animals. This would have obviously contributed to the food shortage. Okay, So I brought this up once during the show, that all that horror twelve thirteen thousand dead, a death rate of pretty much thirty percent that exceeds Japanese pow camps in World War Two. That place was only open for about a year, a little bit more than a year. I think it was fourteen months total. How well, it got worse the longer it went on it opened. I don't do many details, but I'll give you these ones. It opened in February of eighteen sixty four. Remember it was built for ten thousand people. They immediately started flooding people in there, hundreds a day, and hundreds a day, and hundreds a day. And because there's no more prison or exchange system, as I said, Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant shut it down, no more prison exchange system, they don't leave. You're just taking in more and more and more. So every day that's more poop in the water. Every day, that's more disease. Every day, that's more than the Every day, every single day of eighteen sixty four, it gets worse and worse and worse. You don't have food, you don't have medicine, you don't have shelter, you don't have this, you don't have that. Now, what was this burning of cities and things like that. That's known by a variety of different names. The most common is Sherman's March to the Sea. That's a general Sherman whatever. We don't have to go into it right now, Sherman's March to the Sea. The North decided they were going to wrap this thing up and make it a total war, and they were going to starve Southerners to death. Essentially, take a huge army, march it south and don't just focus on military targets. Tear up the railroad lines like you said, kill the farm animals, burn down cities. I mean, Sherman put Atlanta, the city of Atlanta to the torch, tore up so many railroad ties. They called him what did they call him, Sherman's neckties, I believe is what they called the torn up. They had a term for them. That took place in November of eighteen sixty four. Remember I said February, the beginning of eighteen sixty four. It opened and it got worse day after day after day after day after day. Remember that. Get this. By November of eighteen sixty four, how many thousands of men are packed into their dying from disease, and everything else, and then Sherman comes and destroys what's left of your supply lines. It's a timeline tragedy. That's the reason I wanted to do a couple details on it. I'm actually glad you asked the question. It's a timeline tragedy. That's just awful. Everything's worse when they first opened it. They didn't have enough food and shelter for the prisoners. By the end, I mean the Confederate troops themselves. Remember they were starving the end of World War two, at the end of the Civil War, the troops were skinny and starving. If you don't have enough food to give your own fighting men, who are always going to be a priority, how much food do you have for the POWs? There's done that. It's a horrible thing. And again I want to stress this. There were one hundred and fifty of these camps all over the country, in the north and the south, and they were bad everywhere. Andersonville is the most famous and the most people died there. The North had these camps too, bad food, bad shelter, disease, famine, abuse. It was awful. It's an awful affair. Civil wars are always awful affairs. Did Jesse know Rush? This lady said, I did not. I never met him, never met him one time. That's kind of a bummer. I think about that sometimes. I've been asked that before out of a bummer. Hey, doctor, doctor Burrow. Oh that's for Bronco. Chris, what Chris? Respect my name please? I heard about Putin's comment that if Trump was president in twenty twenty two, that would have been no war. Doesn't it strike you that the powers that be wanted war? Look how much money has gone into propping up Ukraine to continue it. Well, you want to go down a little bit of a I'm not gonna say bizarre, but because we'll stick to the facts most of these things. We know, some things we can guess. But you want to go down a little bit of a Ukrainian rabbit hole, that might creep you out a little bit. Let's think about this. We know Vladimir Putin and really every other country they want that area. We're talking about the Crimean Peninsula. I don't expect you to know everything about geography because it's so freakin boring and stuff like that. But if you just look at look at a map of the Black Sea. Just look at a phone. Look at your phone, Look at the Black Sea. You see it, the black seat. Now you see the top part of it. If you're not looking at your phone, don't worry about it. There's a big circle and where the twelve o'clock is. It's not exactly a circle, by the way, but where the twelve o'clock is on the circle, there's a big chunk of land out there, big chunk of land that is called the Crimean Peninsula. It is wealthy with resources and probably more importantly, it's the only warm water port where a country like Russia or Ukraine can have ships, shipping that gets out to the open ocean. People have been dying in droves for that part of the world for a very very long time. Didn't just start People want that. But let's talk about Joe Biden, the Western Powers, Ukraine.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: On a Wonderful Friday, And as doctor Jesse Friday member, you can email the show your love, your hate, your death threats to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So Vladimir Putin comes out and says, if Donald Trump was president in twenty twenty two, there would have been no war. Does it strike you that the powers that be wanted a war? Well, let's talk about Joe Biden for a moment. In fact, Chris, grab those Joe Biden comments, the ones you've heard a thousand times about getting the prosecutor fired. Remember the history here is Russia and Russia Ukraine have a long history, Soviet Union, all that stuff. But Ukraine had, this is years ago, a very pro Russian government Russia putin. They got along well. The West, for a variety of reasons, didn't want that. You know, we always have to oppose Russia at all times. We wanted access to the resources, so we engineered a kup the West did. We engineered a coup that we would oust the pro Russian government and install a pro Western government, and we did. Russia has been mad about it ever since, trying to kill their guys and all the other stuff. Russia has been mad about it ever since. But we didn't just want a pro Western government in Ukraine for freedom's sake or something like that. We wanted them to essentially open up the doors of Ukraine to US. Ukraine is wealthy in resources, crazy wealthy in we resources. They have all kinds of things there the West wants, well, Russia wants it too, so enter Joe Biden. Remember, these are all corrupt places. Most places in the world are very corrupt. Governments by their nature are very corrupt. So I don't even mean to single out just Russia's corruption or Ukraine's corruption, but Ukraine is insanely corrupt. It is the black market, has been the black market hub for the world for a very long time. It's a very, very rup place. Corruption that we Americans we understand from watching it, and there's some of that here, but movies and books have taught us have taught us some of that stuff. But corruption on a level, it would be awful to live under it. Everything is for sale, and they're always investigating their political enemies for corruption when they're doing corruption. It's just awful awful. Which brings us to Barisma, an energy company in Ukraine. Energy's big business over there. Barisma. Well, there was a prosecutor looking into this energy company for acts of corruption. But there's an American political connection with Barisma. Joe Biden was the vice president of the United States of America. I'm sure totally coincidentally, Barack Obama essentially put him in charge of Ukraine. You do that with your VP. Hey, this area is kind of yours, you go handle it. Puts him in charge of Ukraine. Joe Biden gets an eighty thousand dollars a month gig for his son, which is essentially a no show job. It's not like his son was VP of sales or something like that. He was on the board. Whenever you see or hear someone's on the board of something, just know they get paid a lot for very little. That's what people on boards do. I can't wait to be on a board one day, Chris. What anyway, people get paid a lot for very little. You're paid to have access to Joe Biden. Now you may remember Joe Biden bragged on camera about getting a prosecutor fired. The prosecutor he's bragging about here is the one who was investigating Barisma, the company his son worked for.
Speaker 3: I went over, I guess the twelve thirteenth time to Keeve and and I was supposed to announce that there was another billion dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Porshenko and from Yachtsan Yuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn't. So they said they were walking out to press comt and said no. I said, I'm not going to go or we're not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority, you're not the president. The president said, I said, call him. I said, I'm telling you're not getting a billion dollars. I said, you're not getting the billion. I'm gonna be leaving here. And I think it was what six hours. I looked at I said, I'm leaving the six hours. If the prosecutor's not fired, you're not getting the money.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 5: Son of them.
Speaker 3: Got fired and they put in place someone who was solid.
Speaker 2: Joe Biden got him fired. Now let me let me ask you. Do you ever see a cockroach in your house? You ever see a cockroach? What's the worst part of it? I mean, cockroach is gross. I get that, but it's still a big deal. It's a bug. Pull out your flippy floppy and slap him and wipe off the guts and he's dead. What's the big deal? Why is it a bother? Because if you see one, there are others. You saw one, but there are a lot of them. Do you think Joe Biden was the only American politician with a vested financial interest in Ukraine remaining exactly as it was. Do you really believe he's the only one. Come on, if you believe that I've got some motion front property in Arizona, I'd love to sell you. What if American politicians, what if they are as responsible for what's going on right now? That's just about anybody. Think about that. Think about Chris grab me one more, grab me that Mitch McConnell's SoundBite. It was bizarre. It was completely bizarre. This was in the middle of Joe Biden's presidency, when inflation was getting out of control, when people were afraid. My emails were so full of people who were just mortally afraid that they weren't going to be able to make the rent, they weren't going to be able to pay pay their bills. The border was open. It was craziness everywhere in the most powerful Republican in the United States Senate said this.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm going to try to help it explain to the American people that defeating the Russians in Ukraine is the single most important event going on in the world right now.
Speaker 2: Now, even if you're the biggest born and bred Russia hater, even if you want Putin to lose, you want the Russians defeated, You want the whole country to collapse. Even if that's you, and that's fine, if that's you, you would never say with a straight face that that's the most important thing going on in the world, would you, Unless for you it is unless you have a real vested interest in things remaining just as they are. Something to think about, doctor Jesse, you were spot on, you guys, You were spot on with the Hot Crispy oil. It was so good I immediately ordered a second jar. Unfortunately it's already back ordered since your recommendation was made. He said, I'm guessing the wife bought it for you because it's pretty small jar and it's probably easy to open with your tiny hands. One that's not very nice. Two it's kind of cool. I hope the people who own that company aren't pieces of crap. I just mentioned it on the air because it was freaking delicious, and now apparently we've sold the place out. Chris, remember that we did that with the Hot Sauce company the one time they emailed the show. And they're all we're sold out. What did you do? It's so odd. It's very odd because it's just me and Chris and Corey here. Corey's gone today, it's not important. He's screwing off. Trust me, Corey's gone to David. It's really really weird because it's just us sitting here just gabbing, and it's not like we're doing this in front of a stadium full of people. You forget there are all these people listening out there. It's wild. What's wrong with you? It is a heavy show.
Speaker 3: This heavy has ten boxes that you might be moving.
Speaker 2: Bronco Jesse. I have a lot in common with Jewish producer Chris as I've always been very frugal and careful when it comes to spending money. When I go to a movie, I bring my air conditioner jacket with pockets full of drinks and sodas. I think movie theaters snack prices are immoral. I am practicing, I am a practicing Christian, and I feel a little guilty about this practice. My wife says it's wrong to be sneaking snacks in What is Bronco Jesse's opinion? It's from Dave. Now that's a little interesting. Moral question. We've all done it? Is it wrong? Talk about that? In a moment?
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Callicho on a wonderful Friday and ask doctor Jesse Friday.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna keep churning and burning through these things. It's been such a great day. I can't get the smile off my face. So let's dig into the question. Guy, Well, this is what he says. When I go to the movie, I bring my air conditioner jacket with pockets full of drinks and snacks. I think movie theaters snack prices are immoral. I am a practicing Christian and I feel guilty about this practice. My wife says it's wrong to be sneaking snacks in. What's Bronco Jesse's opinion? Well, I should first be very honest with you. I I do not sneak snacks in personally. I have in my youth snuck some beers in what Chris, I don't do it anymore. I was dumb. What do you want me to do? A snuck beers into the theater? I'm sorry, Okay, I don't sneak snacks in. My wife she's so healthy sometimes because she doesn't want to eat, you know, movie theater, junk food she'll bring in. I kid you not. I'm not even joking. She's snuck in a salad before I know, Chris, and it's awful. You know what it's like to watch her bust out a salad and eat it in the theater. It's just what in the world? What the anyway? Let's set her aside for a moment. Is it immoral? Well? Probably? You know, you have this thing called a conscience, and that's a good thing to have. And there's a rule. I'll tell you what. It's a little rule we had in Thailand when we got some liberty in Thailand, because you know, trannies are big over there. It's not just American nowadays. It was a big place where people go get tranny stuff. And you'd look at a girl and you'd have to wonder, is that an actual girl or is that a tranning. So we adopted a rule, a rule that served us quite well. If you don't know, then you know, is there a question? Are you not sure? That tells you everything you need to know? Pop smoke, abort mission? All right. If there's something you do that makes you feel guilty or immoral, that's probably your conscience, letting you know that it's not good. That's certainly not me lecturing anybody on bringing food into the movies. Like I said, I've done it. I know exactly what it's like, and I complained about it the other day. One hundred dollars to take a family afford to the movies, that's that's a lot of money. I'm I'm floored by the prices now when we go out to eat, which we don't do as much anymore, but when we go out to eat, I mean, it could be Aubeni if we go out to one of these text Mex places or something like that. I got a fajieda plate. It wasn't even the most expensive one. It was just bef fahidas and I think it was something I think it was forty dollars or forty five dollars for one for me, Chris for me. Yeah, and okay, so if she gets something similar now we're now we're approaching eighty buck. That's one hundred bucks for dinner for two. That's a lot of money, man, that's a lot of money. Bronco the Beaver's main won't communists redistricting require them to reduce the Democrat majority within each district as they spread their voters over more districts. Okay, so let's let me explain something really quickly about the about the uh his name is Brian, About the Democrat redistricting, because you're hearing a lot of tough talk about it, and Democrats are going to do this, and we're going to do that. Here's Gavin Newsie.
Speaker 4: This is radical rigging of a midterm election, radical rigging of an election, destroying, vandalizing this democracy, the rule of law. So I'm sorry. I know some people's sensibilities. I respect and appreciate that, but right now, with all due respect, we're walking down a different path. We're fighting fire with fire and with a punch these the mouth.
Speaker 2: All right. Uh, they're talking a lot of tough talk about redistracting. Oh, Republicans are doing this, so we're going to do it. Republicans are doing this, so we're going to do it. Well, you can dig into the facts on this. People have already written articles about it. Here's the problem. They've already redistrict in Democrat states about as much as they possibly can. You can always tweak a little more here, tweak a little more there. But the great advantage the communists have had in this country is the GOP is low TI and doesn't fight back and do the same thing. They've been doing, this insane drawing of district maps for years to where they've pretty much maxed it out. There's not much more they can do. If Democrats want a redistricting war, they will lose that war. And that isn't just me Democrats. Democrats in the media have come out and publicly said, we are going to lose the redistricting war because they're maxed out. We haven't been playing the game. They've been playing the game to the max, and now they've carved out every criminal seat they possibly could there, there's not much left for them to do. Imagine how much less communism we would have in this country if we would just play the game, just fight back. No more pointing out hypocrisy, no more whining about bias, no more imagine if we did that. Nope, no more punch back what they do do it back. You have to fight in politics and power in that way. There is no las a fair way to win a political war with communists. You cannot be hands off, you can't go well, I want to do it the right way. You can't do that. If we're doing it, then let's do it. If we would like to lay down our political arms and stop doing this, I'm all game. But so far I've seen no indication of that whatsoever. So it's time to hit back, and there's not a thing in the world wrong with that. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. And don't you dare let this feminized version of Christianity where the only verse they know is turn the other cheek. Don't let that convince you that you're never supposed to fight back against evil people when they're doing evil things.