Speaker 1: It is time for us to talk about the TVs and the movies and all of that stuff coming up.
Speaker 2: The following program is brought to you in living.
Speaker 3: Color, but you're watching in the Americans love television.
Speaker 1: They win their kids.
Speaker 4: Color USA Television Matchabita, you've been watching too many of those live television shows.
Speaker 1: Well, we're in the middle of watching a couple of shows right now. That's kind of how we do it. I don't know how everybody else does it. We have two shows and we'll watch maybe one episode of each per night, depending on what time we start watching TV, etc. Right now, we are in the Pit, the Pit on Max And if you remember ER, that was really at the time that R was made, was a pretty gritty, we thought realistic look at what goes on in emergency room. Some of the same people who are involved in ER have put together The Pit and it stars Noel Wiley of course as the lead doctor in this emergency room in Pittsburgh. Executive produced, of course by John Wells, who did ER. He also directed the pilot episode and will direct the season finale. Noah Wiley is Michael Rabinovitch, known as Doctor Robbie, leads this staff of Doctors, et cetera. One of the things about it is that it is apparently real. I mean, doctors have come forward and said every time they turn this thing on, there's a pang of recognition at the chaos, at the desperate faces of people that are sitting in the waiting room. The other show that we're watching right now is Night Agent season two.
Speaker 3: I'm not yawning, you're yawning.
Speaker 1: I'm not quite as excited about this one as I was the first one, but they still do a good job following a secret agent in some program called Night Agent, which doesn't really exist, but is hopefully going to stop the terrorist attack before it happens.
Speaker 3: I think they will. The Trio of Trailers is up for you to check out.
Speaker 1: Devil in the Family is about the documentary that's been ordered by Hulu, the Fall of Ruby Frankie's Family. Pedro Pascal in this nineteen eighties anthology for Freaky Tales, they said it blows in like a breath of fresh air, a gonzo descent into the very weirdo underbelly of nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Although Pedro Pascal, more common or more recently known for the Last of Us and then until Dawn. Inspired by a video game of the same name from ten years ago, they have until Dawn. Doctor Hill, the psychiatrist from the original game, warns the friend group of the place stuck in time, and he says, up the road, that's where people get into trouble. So those three trailers are up on the website and we've been asking what it is that you have been watching on the for what you're watching Wednesday?
Speaker 3: Let me try that.
Speaker 5: Hey, Gary, there's a show on Netflix called You Can't Ask That. It's a really great show dives into a whole bunch of personal issues. I really suggest it's a watch for everybody. I doesn't mind sign it out.
Speaker 1: Thanks Mike, Yeah, I had to look this up. I hadn't heard about it before. It's an Australian TV show, similar to The People Who Brought You Love on the Spectrum, but this is You Can't Ask That, and it's asking people they say in uh specific communities about things that you're not supposed to ask them. If you ask a dwarf, for example, or a little person, what is your preferred term? Do you do you go by dwarf? Do you go by midget? And the guy says, I go by Blake. That's my name. So there's four seasons of that on Netflix right now.
Speaker 2: Hey, Garan Shannon without the Shannon. What's the course? I king currently and Irvine. What I was watching was a movie called thirty one. It's basically a Star Trek movie, the newest one about a secret division of Starfleet aka thirty one, and our tasks would saving the universe. It's a good one.
Speaker 1: Section thirty one, I think is officially what it's called, and it is that you can find I believe on Paramount.
Speaker 6: Hi, guys, Terry and Linda and Apple Valley.
Speaker 3: We have been watching a new show called Doc.
Speaker 6: It's about a doctor that has an accident and forgets the last the past eight years.
Speaker 3: Of her life.
Speaker 2: And there's you know, just drama with medical and her previous marriage.
Speaker 3: It's pretty interesting. Give it a try. Yeah, that one.
Speaker 1: I've also seen the ads for that one, but we haven't picked that one up yet. My wife will probably like it. She likes the hospital drama. She's like I said, The Pit is one of the ones that we're watching right now.
Speaker 6: Gary love the show, Miss Shannon, Bill out Yukaipa, Hey Belle, just want to let you know for what you're watching Wednesday. I've been watching Severns just started season two. Oh yeah, it's a little weird, but I can't stop watching a little show take care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: The Severance on Apple TV season one was really well done. Like I mean, it was a creative, weird version of almost like a Twilight Zone episode that was stretched out into a full season.
Speaker 3: Uh, it is really good. So I haven't checked the second season out yet.
Speaker 4: It took me wait too long to get on the yellow Stone boat. But now that I have, it's wrecking my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah I know.
Speaker 4: It's actually canceling meetings so I could watch another episode. Oh my gosh, what the heck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yellow brilliant.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The only thing that would have made a Yellowstone batter is if they had left Kevin Costner in place. I mean that second half of the fifth season. That was too bad that he was gone.
Speaker 2: This is feed from Rancho. I've been watching Designated Survivor on Netflix.
Speaker 3: Oh, great show. Didn't realize it was on Netflix.
Speaker 1: That was the old key for Sutherland becomes the president after almost the entire cabinet is killed in a terrorist attack and he's got to he's got to fight back, so that's a good one as well.
Speaker 3: All of the trailers, by the way up on the website.
Speaker 1: Go to KFI AM six forty dot com, slash Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 2: Hey Gary, Yeah, where's the white Lady? You suck man, You
Speaker 3: Suck Jacob stopped leaving talkbacks.