Speaker 1: Get ready for April thirty, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, and it is a Wednesday. Is it a Wednesday? I believe it's a Wednesday. Anyway, it is what it is here on o'keelly dot com and on the O'Kelly Effect. You're with me, and you're probably listening to the podcast anyway, because not too many people hanging around on the live thing anymore, although we have a twenty four to seven radio station, so don't forget about it. Anyways. I gonna probably mention this more than once today, but it's time to hit the news, and I'm planning on doing two shows tonight, so let's see how it goes. We'll see if we get everything together for the second show that I want, because you never know what'll happen in between and on the outside of and all around whatever's going on. Anyway, I could cover the typical news, and I like doing that sometimes, but not today so much. The US economy is shrunk by zero point three percent, allegedly in the first quarter, as the Trump trade wars disrupt business, but of course it's still the residual hangover from Biden and of course the talking heads on the two alleged sides of the equation are going to argue about that. One of the Palestinian students that was captured at Colombia has been released after his arrest at a citizenship interview. But he's not the main headline guy, okay, because a judge on Wednesday released a Palestinian man who led protests against the war in Gaza as a student at Columbia University and was arrested by immigration officials during an interview finalizing his US citizenship. They let him go. Anyway. A town refuses to give up the schools native American mascot and gets Trump's support. A New York City suburb has become the latest flashpoint in the enduring debate over the place of indigenous imagery in American sports. You know, like they changed the Indians to the Guardians, and of course, the let me get this straight, the Redskins have now become the Commanders, et cetera, et cetera. Anyway, in other sporting news, of course, there was a prank phone call against one mister Sanders there kind of giving him the idea that he had been you know, signed on draft day, The Atlanta Falcons have been fined two hundred and fifty thousand dollars and defensive coordinator Jeff Ulbrick has been fined an additional one hundred thousand as a result of the Albricks Sun participating in the prank call to Shadur Sanders anyway, I believe he's the son of Dion Sanders. So neon number two got himself pranked, and he better get used to the weird and wackiness that people are gonna treat him with if he's gonna be an even more public figure than he already has been. So what else is happening? Let's get to it a couple other things? Hey, how about entertainment news. Let's go to the lightest of the light first, right, summer movies. What is gonna happen? And what's going on? We're gonna get another Superman, We're gonna get Happy Gilmour all grown up or older? Now, I don't know if you know. They just got to keep Adam Sandler busy or what. I don't think he's been funny in about fifteen years, but maybe it's just me. Is any of this stuff even worth looking at? I mean, it's all regurgitation and rebooting. But what the hell? On May first? Tomorrow? Indeed, another simple fabor will come out on prime video streaming. Okay, let's see May second. We got Thunderbolts, which is the latest Disney Marvel anti heroes blah blah blah suicide squad for Marvel basically okay, starring a bunch of people that I don't really care about, and they're going to make a big deal about it. Bonjour, Tristees Okay, Garenish Entertainment Theaters. Chloe Savagne and Classies Bang star in this new adaptation of Front Slois Saigon's lusty, stylish coming of age novel. Any of this is grabbing you yet? Pavements in the Utopia Theaters. That's going to be a new one coming out, hey, rust Falling Forward Films. Remember the film that somebody got shot on the Alec Baldwin Western. Well, it's actually coming out after years in limbo and litigation, so coming up this year finally the Surfer from Lionsgate. Tensions are high on a locals only beach. When Jesus, it sounds like an eighties regurgitation of I Don't Know better off Dead and eighty other things. We showed up on Scheme Mounta but we live here and now you've got a ski off for the Oh wait, no, they did that on South Park. My Mistake, Magic Farm in movie Theaters Okay, A Million Olman directs this absurdist comedy about a documentary crew who ends up.
Speaker 2: In the wrong town.
Speaker 1: Words of War Decal Theaters, Volcanazandra, a black comedy following friends on a dark mission deep in the woods of Michigan. Oh, that's got to end, Like, didn't they do a thing with iced t where they were hunting humans. I'm thinking in Michigan they got to be hunting people, and of course of its black people. Even more so. How about this friendship Paul Rudd. Okay, and one of those you know, romantic comedy kind of deal, Shadow Force. These are all coming out, by the way, No nah's Netflix streaming. Vince Bond stars in a Stephen Schabowski film based on a true story of a Brooklyn guy who hires Italian grandmothers to be the chef's at a restaurant after the loss of his own mother. Susan Sarandon, Lorena Brocco of sopranos fame Talia Shire, of course, the sister of What's his Name? There? Francis Ford Coppola and Linda Cardellini also star Fight or Flight. Josh Hartnett, sporting bleached blonde hair, is a mercenary on a flight full of assassins in this bloody action comedy at thirty thousand feet Caught by the Tides. Chinese filmmaker puts this one out Hey, reversals and twists right remixes. Juliet and Romeo Coming out to Brian Cliff Entertainment Theaters, Shakespeare's star Cross Lovers get the pop music treatment in this colorful take, starring Clara Ruggard and Jamie Ward Clown in a cornfield slasher film coming up. Also Lily from Blue Harbor Entertainment Theaters. Patricia Clarkson plays equal pay activist Lily Ledbetter in this biographical drama coming May sixteenth. Final Destination Bloodlines. If you're not familiar with the Final Destination franchise, you don't need to be. Now, how about that Hurry Up Tomorrow from Lionsgate. I don't even care to read the description, Sister Midnight, how about that? Hey? May twenty third Leelo and Stitch live Action in Disney Theaters. The live action reimagining, according to their release of the twenty two thousand Excuse Me, the two thousand and two classic about orphan Hawaiian sisters who unknowingly adopt an alien, was directed by Marcel Michelle with shoes on filmmaker Dean Fleischer Camp. Sidney Ogdong, who plays older sister Nani, said, the beauty of this movie is that it highlights the idea of Aloha and Ohanna and the family dynamics that happen here, along with the aliens and the Hawaiian roller coaster ride. Okay, Hey, mission impossible the final Reckoning Paramount Theaters. Nothing ever really ends in the land of franchise filmmaking, but the final it quotes is the title in the title suggests this could actually be Tom Cruise's last ride as Ethan hunt As If We Care Fountain of Youth on Apple TV, Natalie Portman and John Crane Sinski plays siblings on a dangerous quest for the Fountain of Youth In the globe Trotting Adventure from Guy Ritchie Peewee as himself on Max Streaming, I hope He's not too much of himself, because I remember what happened in that Sarasota movie Theater Anyway. The riveting two part documentary about the life of Paul Rubins was crafted from some forty hours of interviews in thousands of hours of archival footage. Wow Jane Austen Wrecked My Life, Sony Pictures, Classics Theaters. A Parisian bookseller gets invited to the Jane Austen Writers Residency in this contemporary Austin inspired romantic comedy written and directed by Laura Piani. Fear Street prom Queen, Netflix Streaming prom Queen candidates begin to vanish in this latest Fear Street installments set in nineteen eighty eight, Way back in the Day The Last Rodeo from Angel Theaters. Neil McDonough plays a retired cowboy who decides to return to the ring in a bid to pay his son's medical bills. Boy Heartwarming and All May thirtieth, Guess what You're Gonna Get? Karate Kid Legends, Jackie Chan and Ralph Mancio unite for the newest Karate Kid film, Yikes Anyway? Is there anything else worth mentioning? There's the Kingdom. This cons Breakout is about a teenage girl who goes on the run with her a strange mob boss father one summer in Corsica. I don't really that might be interesting. So they got a film called Tornado. Is it about a tornado? Let's see Jack Loden, a Taki hero hero he Yike's and Tim roth Starr in the revenge thriller set in the seventeen nineties Britain. So I guess it's not about an actual tornado. And in June movie releases we have the Life of Chuck. This is not your typical Stephen King adaptation. Mike Flanagan directs the sentimental and supernatural story about the life of an ordinary man named Charles Krantz told in three chapters they really should work with me on a Netflix special or a HBO you know max streaming special one or the other. The ritual from XYZ Films, Theater's al Pacino is Back and Dan Stevens as men of the Church performing exorcisms. Sure why not? Boy Dangerous Animals IFC Films. Jay Courtney excuse me, plays a serial killer who feeds his victims to sharks in this bonker sounding movie. Wow. A movie called I don't understand you. Nick Crawl and Andrew Reynolds are a couple vacationing in Italy in this dark comedy with an escalating body count. Yikes and yikes. Okay, what else we got here? Deep Cover Prime Video Streaming. Bryce Dallas Howard I Like Her plays an improv comedy teacher recruited by an undercover cop Sean Bean for a mission for which she enlists two of her students, Orlando Bloom and Nick Muhammad. How To Train Your Dragon Universal Theaters. Unlike most adaptations of animated movies, see another live action from an animated movie. Here. Filmmaker Dean Dubois is behind both. Okay, maybe that won't suck too bad, but I doubt it. Let's see what else we got here? Materialists Dakota Johnson plays a matchmaker torn between two prospects played by Chris Evans and Pedro Pascal. In love Story from Past Lives, filmmaker Selene Song. It's a modern love story that's set in New York City, and it's inspired by the brief time that I worked as a professional matchmaker, Song said, yikes, anyway. The Unholy Trinity Roadside Attractions Pierce Brosnan and Samuel L. Jackson in a Western set in the eighteen seventies of Montana. Nice. So what do we got here? They got some prime minister. It's about the Prime Minister of New Zealand. He got June seventeen. You got something called Sally on nat Geo. Let's see twenty eight year years later. On June twentieth. The name of the movie is twenty eight years later Sony Pictures Theaters. The original team behind twenty eight days Later, including director Danny Boyle and writer Alex Garland, return with a new feature Hooray. I gotta tell you, I'm looking at this stuff and I'm saying to myself, am I even interested in seeing a damn movie? How about this one? Brideheard Rebel Wilson is a secret agent whose skills come in handy at her friend's wedding when a hostage situation emerges. In this Simon West directed comedy, Yikes, Hey, here's one for b Pete. K Pop Demon Hunters on Netflix, an animated action comedy about K pop superstars who also hunt demons on the side. All right, let's see what we got here? F one. Uh oh, it's time to rip off Top Gun Go F one Warner Brothers Apples Theaters, Brad Pitt plays the best that never was F one driver Sony. Oh no wait, this is more about a guy driving like F one cars. Probably I don't really care, Megan two point zero. This creeping dancing doll is back. No, thank you. Let's see what else we got. July Movie releases Jurassic World Rebirth, because why not when you have a franchise and you can still pump it out for propit keep going right. Hey, here's one. Heads of State on Prime Video streaming. Heads of State get a glow up in the in this action comedy, get a glow up. Heads of State get a glow up in this yikes, you know what I was gonna read that, but screw it anyway. Forty acres on My at Magnolia Theaters. Daniel Deadweiler and Michael Grannis lead this post apocalyptic thriller about a plague that has caused worldwide f A little more doomsday stuff. I think it's time to get back to doomsday movies. Don't you brick on Netflix streaming. In this German horror, a couple weeks up to find they're trapped in their apartment and in July, I guess what else you're gonna get? Another Superman. James Gunn is ushering in a new era of Superman with a fresh face in David corn Sweat and the promise that he's a different Superman than what audiences have seen before, because why do original ideas when you can just rehash and regirchitate and reverberate, right right anyway, Tyler Perry's destination wedding? Need I say more? Media goes to the Bahamas? Is what it is? Nice? Anyway? What else do we know? I know what you did last summer on July eighteenth. See all this stuff is rhyming, And oh no it's not rhyming. They've already done this. Anyway, I still know what you did last time. This was done a while ago. Let's see what Sony Pictures Theaters has to say about this. Jennifer Love Hewitt and Freddie Prinz Junior reprised their roles from the nineteen ninety seven Slasher in this new installment, featuring an early similar situation and a cast of pretty young up and comers, including Madeline Kleine Chase, Sue Wonders, Jonah Howard King and Tyreek Withers. Yikes, Hey, how about this? Smurf's also coming up a new Smurfs. Rihanna produced and stars as Smurfat in this new musical adventure. Oof Yikes, Shike shikes. Eddington, let's see an ast Re teems with Walking Phoenix for this film about a standoff between a small town sheriff and a mayor in the early months of the COVID nineteen lockdowns. Oh yeah, what I want to go see a movie about some called unicorns. I'm not gonna bother to read the description of. And on July twenty fifth, you're gonna get another Fantastic Four and it's called First Steps. Oh and here it is Happy Go more to Netflix Streaming that will be out in July July twenty fifth, to be specific. Anyway, is there more crap coming? Yeah? Sure, the bad Guys too. A new Naked Gun starring Liam nils Niesen. This time, I have a particular set of skills to be as crappy as the original Naked Gun movies. And I will find you and it will not kill anyway. Weapons a Freaky or Friday on August eighth, Are you excited for the summer movies yet? All right, if I've not made a point here I intended to, perhaps it didn't land as well as I wanted it to. How about this article from Let's see Yeah LADBible dot com. I just love this headline to begin with, and it's pretty crazy scientists. Now. I don't know if you heard these news stories earlier in the week, but there is a planet that was recently discovered, you know, through the telescopes and all that good exploration that we're doing out there, and they discovered a planet that they're pretty short at some point sustained life or is sustaining life maybe. Anyway, here's this article that was actually published on April seventeenth, and I'll read from it partially and also give you a link to it in the Ocelli chat room, which I haven't been giving any links yet because there was nothing to link to except these horrible, horrible movies and unoriginal ideas. So for an original idea, we got to turn to actual science instead of science fiction.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Anyway, the headline of the article science just gives stark end of all life warning following discovery of alien planet with quote best ever signs of life. Physics experts have voice there worries with attempting to communicate with the alien planets. How about that? Huh, why are they worried? Let's read on. For centuries, astronomers have long wondered whether alien life has been looming in our universe without our knowledge. Of course, if they could pulling away from the article, if they could cloak it, if they could be interdimensional, if they could do a million things, they could observe us all day, like you know, we watch bugs crawling grass and we'd be oblivious. But don't think that, you know, far ahead or in such an evolved way. That's insane anyway, Starting again, For centuries, astronomers have long wondered whether alien life has been looming in our universe without our knowledge. But now it looks like a breakthrough has been made in the space realm, as scientists at the University of Cambridge, led by doctor Niku mad Hasden, have announced that the discovery of K two Dash eighteen B, a distant planet that is orbiting a red dwarf star one hundred and twenty four light years away part of the constellation Leo. The planet was first discovered by NASA's Kepler Space Telescope in twenty fifteen, and it is said to be two point six times larger than Earth. On this beautifully named planet, astronomers have said they're ninety nine point seven percent certain that biological life is present based on the data collected by the James Web Space Telescope. The Web telescope, anyway, water vapor was found in the planet's atmosphere. It is now the first habitable habitable zone exoplanet where water was found. An analysis of K two eighteen b's atmosphere was revealed to contain large amounts of biosignatures in dimethol sulfide DMS and dimethol disulfide dmds, which are found on Earth at about one part per billion, but these are actually found on K twelve eighteen B in ten parts per million, which is a drastically big difference, although it won't sound like it to someone who is not mathematically minded. That's me speaking not the article back to it. DMS is produced by microscopic filled top phytoplankton excuse me, in our world's oceans, with the organisms being incredibly ancient, dating back to about three point five billion years ago, presenting another promising sign of life on the far away planet. Well, many believe the Heiician world is a positive discovery for humanity, something that it could spell trouble, with British physicists and scientist writer Mark Buchanan claiming that alien contact may result in the end of all life on Earth. So you know, here we go doomsday, crazy assertions, et cetera. And meanwhile, they're not going to tell you the truth about this anyway, because what are you going to do? Nothing to help or to harm the situation? You're powerless. And here's the funny thing. If you followed the let's call it the understanding of many ancient peoples, you would find that they declared that there was life in certain areas astrologically, astronomically out there. In other words, they could look at the stars and tell you where life was based on certain criteria that are not seen as scientific, that are not seen as anything but part of ancient pagan spiritual practices. Here's what I guarantee you. There is life on this planet they're describing, But is it the kind of life that we're going to be in contact with is going to be consequential? To us or we're going to be consequential to it. Stay tuned. But you and I and anybody alive who's hearing me while I'm still breathing, we're not going to be alive when this whole thing is sort of I promise you that. So worry not about the end of the world coming, but do worry about the end of the economic warfare that's happening in Amazon giving in here's from the ap and I'll give you guys a link to this story also in the Ocelli chat and you can always roll that or take a look down at the show notes, where I present a great deal of what it is I'm talking about. Anyway, Amazon is not planning to break out tariff costs online, as White House at tax potential move. Now here's the funny thing. I'm not gonna read it from the article, just give you a basic explanation. But what happened is Amazon was starting to or planning to put out, you know, little things price breakdowns on their giant website. That does I don't know, a huge percentage of online commerce all over the country. Almost everybody orders something through Amazon, whether they know it or not, or they're connected to Amazon or somebody's side Hustle is connected to Amazon, et cetera, et cetera. Okay, here's the deal, though, they were going to start putting on there. Hey, this is the base price. This is the price you pay because a tax whatever. And oh, by the way, because of the tariffs, there's the additional cost for you. House hurt about this. Knew how widespread that would get and what kind of a bad taste that would finally put in a whole lot of people's mouths regarding Trump's tarf schein. And they were pissed. So he called up his new buddy Bezos. So they remember he hated him, but now he doesn't hate him. And now he's got two guys who've got rockets, you know, to other planets on his team. And I am talking about Team Trump and it's all good. Hey, look, Jeff, I know you're not attacking me in the Washington Post anymore, and you don't let any of your media assets attack me anymore because we have an understanding. Now you need to shut up and stop talking about anything. Don't talk about Russia or anything like that. Please shut up. Bom Man. Yeah, so they told him shut that down. You don't need to make that static bezos. And he complied, and you know why he complied, because he's going to profit and thrive. Hey, speaking of guys who profit and thrive and bent over backwards for Trumpy. I got this weird message not directly sent to me, but it was generally sent all across the metaverse, if you will, from this guy named Zuckerberg. And he thinks he's telling us something new and interesting in that he's got an AI to present to everybody.
Speaker 3: And hey, everyone, we built a new thing for you. There's almost a billion people who are using medai across our apps now, so we made a new standalone MEDAAI app for you to check out. Medai is designed to be your personal AI. That means, you know, first, it's designed around voice conversations.
Speaker 1: You open up the app.
Speaker 3: And you can talk to it about whatever you want, from the news, to an issue you're dealing with, to just anything that you want to learn about. It's also designed to be personalized.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you guys understand that everything is going to become this you know, homogeneous mess of technological entities and eventually it's all going to become one homogeneous blob of technocracy, see Zuckerberg and all these guys and also another guy who I'm going to bring up shortly. They're all, you know, having a good time with setting things up and making their fortunes and building up the tools they're gonna need next for the automated universe that they think their progeny. You know, Elon with his thirteen children, this guy with God knows, I don't know if he makes the even children in Pea traditions or not, but either way, their generations, they're transhumanist ideas as they live forever. They're setting up everything so that you can get yourself sucked into it, destroyed by it, chewed up by it, or even just become greace for the literal wheels of technology, technolocracy and automation. So this whole game of giving you the toys, I swear to God, it's like giving chimps a whole bunch of machine guns, well loaded and nice and loose, and just seeing what happens. That's what they're all doing. Speaking of that, I in the next part am gonna have to do something and it's not gonna be in the news, but in my not news show, I'm gonna have to talk to you a little bit about the guy who runs X and it might be a strange story that you're only gonna hear on the Ocelli effect. But let's hit a couple of other things just in brief that have happened in the past week or so, just to catch you up entirely in case you're so sick of the news as I am that you don't even really want to keep witnessing it. But let's have a little more Well, let's go to the dark side, and then we'll go back to having fun with the media. How about that Epstein victim Virginia Goofre family reveals her defiant words in handwritten note found after her suicide. O Cayse she didn't know okay. One of Epstein's best known Jane Doe victims, has apparently committed suicide after getting into a car wreck. Okay, And now her family's even sharing a note and they put it out on Meta, by the way, which is why it's connected to the last metastory. I'm doing loose connections today, folks, But anyway, I'm gonna give you the link again in the Ocelli chat room and also in the show notes for you to peruse it for yourselves, but really quickly from the article. Virginia Goopray's family has shared a heartbreaking handwritten note she left behind before suicide on Friday, with a final message of support per sexual abuse survivors. Goop Pray, the most prominent victim of late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, left the note at her Australian farmhouse where she died by suicide on Friday. According to a Facebook post, her family found it among several of her possessions and think it was intended to be sent to a protest outside the White House Wednesday. According to her heartbroken sister in law, Amanda Roberts, anyway, I'll leave you the image, the article and all that for you to peruse it for yourself. But it's very strange how the Epstein files don't get revealed, but the witnesses are getting closed out. And meanwhile, the only person that's actually doing time because Epstein is dead is who is gal pal Helper? Right? Anyway, it just goes to show you that even in death, money keeps protecting you, right hey, speaking a millionaires and how it protects you and everything else. I find the circular firing squad of liberals to be most entertaining. So now I'm going to focus on some liberal nonsense just because I find this comical. Here's what happened. Bill Maher decided that he was going to accept an invitation from Kid Rock to sit down at the White House with Donald Trump. Now, for the idiots that still believe that Bill Maher is an actual liberal and don't understand that he's just an elitist swine who wants to seem socially liberal, and he's just another guy who thinks, you know, he should be applauded for putting a million dollar donation in Barack Obama's you know thing, because yeah, yeah, virtue signaling on top of virtual signaling. And look, congrats. He created a long standing job in the media that pays quite well, and he's on HBO and Max and he's been there for like two decades. I mean, after being politically incorrect and maybe having an edge to himself, he's become a covert operator. And he's a covert operator for ready, not the liberals, not the conservatives. He's not always hiding, he's like a no, no, no, this guy's just there to protect the establishment, and when I see two people who don't even understand their own role in protecting the establishment in the media, in public forming, you know, drawing pistols on each other when they don't need to, and doing stupid things that are irrelevant, even though they think it's important with their many millions of dollars and the lives they lead, thinking that they're letting you know how much they care about you and others, when they are the most narcissistic and really revolting, psychologically and emotionally empty, vapid intellectual as possible, even though they might have had a day when they were sort of funny. Anyway, Bill Maher versus Larry David. Lately, Bill Maher went to the Trump thing, did that thing, sat down, and then got on his show and said, Trump's not a bad guy. I don't know. I wish he wasn't kind of a jerk in public, but I thought he was really good and I think he's a good guy. And he's now trying to justify his turnabout because he would pay for it. Now with Trump in power and Trump having such heavy influence over many of the moneymen who run the media, Bill Maher wants to keep his cushy job and do his ridiculously overpaid podcast and work for you know, the big company and act like he's you know, mister liberal potthead man, and live out in California in his elitist home. And you know, his biggest tragedy in life is that he can't wear his contact lenses anymore. He's actually gotta wear glasses on his show. Now, I'm old, at the age of seventy's sitting there to get paid to read off a teleprompter and not even write his own jokes anymore. Anyway, Larry David decided to confront him in a New York Times op ed without naming him. He didn't mocking our ed about sitting down with Hitler and how you know he pretends it's nineteen thirty nine and he's a Jew sitting down with Hitler. Anyway, I offer to you which is more ridiculous. It's like cockrow traces. You can't necessarily control them. You know they're going to leave a stain, and at the end of the day you really should just squish both of them. But I find this confrontation fascinating.
Speaker 4: Let's jump right into it. Larry David just took a flemthrower to bill O Ma, but did it with such clever settie he didn't even mention his name. An abiding fictional essay for The New York Times titled My Dinner with Adolph the Curb Your Enthusiasm creator describes a surreal dinner with Hitler in nineteen thirty nine. Sound bizarre. It's actually a scene for sine parody of Maya's recent dinner with Donald Trump. David mirror's Maya's tone, attitude, and even his rationalizations greater than no one I knew encouraged me to go see.
Speaker 1: Now, this guy with his YouTube video has like great descriptors here, but he's using a script and running it through AI, which, by the way, a lot of lazy YouTube creators are doing nowadays, Which is funny because even the commercials where it's supposed to be a legitimate guy. You know, I caught it the other day a guy said, you know, I do like totally. It's obviously a machine reading it because it's not the way it should be pronounced, and it's completely idiotic the way the machine is saying it, and the guys like trying to act as though I actually do them all of my own trades and this and that, and meanwhile he's overdubbing somebody with an AI voice, and it's just it's just ridiculous. There's one hundred scams out there, by the way, free money, free McDonald's health cards. I mean, you name it, free solar paneling. Hey, if you want to get politically involved in this or that, we're giving away silver and gold coins, all kinds of crap, all AI generated and somebody out there is making a fortune. Got to say in the next segment, in the next show that I'm going to do tonight. I hope there's a way that I can tap into that world. Maybe we'll see you very soon. Anyway, back to this descriptor, let's see how far I can get through it. But I find this kind of hilarious that these two allegedly liberal but definitely elitist, seriously overpaid, both of them. And I find Larry David more funny than Bill Maher. Bill Maher used to be intelligent, I thought, But you know what, I think he had us all fooled, never intelligent, never with a backbone, never with integrity. And Larry David is just a crappy person for real. And I think there's an integrity to being like, hey, I'm an a hole. I don't know. I consider that a lot more I don't know, genuine, honest and decent than Bill Maher. Bill Maher is a jackass, and really he just wants to protect his elitist sect. And it's not even about being liberal man, or being a podhead man or oh my, I have to wear glasses now, Oh my life is tough with all of my many millions of dollars in my state.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's Hitler, He's a monster. But eventually I concluded that Hank gets us nowhere.
Speaker 1: It stun familiar.
Speaker 4: That's nearly identical to how man I described his controversial meeting with Trump, arranged by kid Rock. David's essay hits Hot Mucking the bizarre normalization of dangerous figures with a ton That's dead pen and dockly hilarious.
Speaker 1: See obviously, Larry David's premise in this op ed is that Trump is like Hitler, which is an over exaggeration. Even if you are to take the most honest liberal point of view about Trump, it's a big, huge over exaggeration. But you know, then again, there's people out there defend Hitler nowadays, right, And meanwhile, mar Is says he's part Jewish whatever, he's half Jewish, half Catholic from Jersey, and all of that stuff just does not compute correctly when you end up being just an elitist, whitebread scumbag, which he is. And Larry David is also a scumbag, but he's more out front about it, and he's more of like, hey, look, I'm a shallow, jackass scumbag who's more worried about what people think of me than real things, and so on and so forth. But anyway, pissing contest between two liberals in public, it's just it's amazing. Republicans conservatives. Nobody does this on the other alleged side, and it's all by design to keep you thinking that they're actually doing something for you both sides. But this is the liberal version of it, so let's just let's just wallow in it.
Speaker 4: He describes Kitler laughing, telling jokes, even appearing human, And just like my set of Trump, David plays with the dangerous idea that maybe, just maybe these months, does anybody who's ever heard Bill Maher's name knows it's mar not Maher AI voice.
Speaker 1: Get it right, okay, please, it's.
Speaker 4: Not so bad until the final line hits like a hammer greater than And with that I gave him a Nazi salute and walked out into the night Mick Trump without naming Bill and Maha once Larry David.
Speaker 1: Nick Dropp instead of Mic drop You see how you can pick up on the AI crap, just showing you that. Anyway, Larry David managed to get Bill Maher. He really burned him with this liberal nonsense, and nobody cares. You want to get down to it. Here's the thing. If you object to Donald Trump, you're in the minority right now. If you object to the actions he's taking, you're in the minority right now. The majority of the country thinks this is great and it's all good now whether it is or isn't, And how it's really gonna, you know, come down in the end, how the final analysis is going to be. We're not there yet, not even close. Even this idiocy today earlier with people saying, oh, well, look we have the financial numbers from the first quarter, and the first quarter, you know, the first hundred days really doesn't belong to Trump anyway, with the very rare exception up he made the moves with the border and quite honestly accomplished more than I thought would have even been possible trying to wield the government regarding deportation. I'm not even discussing whether I agree with it or not. I'm simply saying that if that was the goal, he's actually setting out and doing it now. He's doing a lot of other virtue signaling, like with releasing files. He gave us crap with Epstein. He gave us next to nothing with the JFK stuff. It's not a nothing burger, I know, but he really just barely gave us the stuff that should have been granted to us in twenty seventeen. How about some progress. Stay tuned to Representative Luna. We'll see RFK. Oh, he dumped some, he did that, he revealed No, he revealed nothing new, really nothing. Okay, there's very little in there of any consequence in that RFK stuff as far as I can tell. I mean, I haven't gone through a granule yet, but damn looks to me like stuff that you had to work at to get is now accessible to people who can't understand it. In the first place. I'm sorry. Back to this thing with Bill Maher and Larry David and their ridiculousness.
Speaker 4: Managed to deliver one of the most savage, smart and viral political techa downs we've seen in years.
Speaker 1: Takedown is attacking down AI again.
Speaker 4: What do you think was this brilliant stile or did David go too far? Let us know in the comments and don't forget to like and subscribe.
Speaker 1: I don't really see there should have been a pause there. What do you think was this brilliant satire? I mean, even with my weird pauses, I can do better than this AI. So you know what, if you're gonna run your YouTube channel on it for profit, do us all a favor and at least, you know, use a better one than that, because that one sucks. Seriously. Anyway, I'm also going to drop an article on the Ocelli chat as I speak live again. You can roll it back and I'm not even looking at you know, the chat at the moment, but I will get to that momentarily. Just give me some time. I had to dispose of this, let's see from zocal public cusacari dot org. Forget the website, I'll give you the link in the Ocelli chat again. I'm not even going to try to mash that alphabet soup into a word salad for you. But this just the headline alone. An obituary for the American Republic seventeen eighty nine to twenty twenty five by in Luah Flowers Design and Replacement. It says by Joe Matthews, And this was published on the twenty eighth of April. And I'll just read from it briefly. The American Democratic Republic, a modest British colony that transformed itself into the world's richest country and greatest military power, despite persistent violence and unresolved internal divisions, has died. It was two hundred and thirty six years old. No official announcement was made of the end of the long and Enduring Republic, which was launched in seventeen eighty nine. No autopsy has been scheduled. The prominent cause of death appeared to be America's decline in democratic governance. This was one of world's history's most rapid such declines, but there were warnings. In March twenty twenty five, the director of Varieties of Democracy Varieties of Democracy V. Deem, the Swedish based think tank that monitors the world's government, cautioned that the US was on the verge of losing its status as a democratic republic within months. The American democratic Republic has survived by a country of the same name, The United States of America, now a presidential dictatorship in grave danger of descending into political violence and civil war. So here's where I'm I'm going to stop reading from this article because I'm done. There should be an obituary written for what was before. Some people are celebrating the death of what they think is the death of bureaucracy, what they think is the death of the liberal government screwing everything up. But I assure you this is another swing of the pendulum and yet another false coup. The coup already happened, and it happened in nineteen sixty three, on November twenty second. It wasn't the removal of President Kennedy that was the pivotal moment or the watershed, but it all happened around then, and we've been gasping our last breaths as a republic forget this democratic word in there, as a representative republic ever since. But that's my thoughts on it. Maybe you have others, And indeed, I do believe we're going to reap what we sell, and I hope everyone is pleased with what they have sown. Anyhow, I have a couple other things to get to. Russia says British blood must be spilled in horror WW three warning. Okay, this is on Yahoo News and I'll give you the brief end of this story real quick, and again drop the drop the whole thing in the chat there. Before you know, I get pseudo doged in other places. Here we go. The UK has been accused of supplying explosives used in a string of high profile assassinations inside Russia by Vladimir Putin's propaganda machine. In a chilling broadcast, Russian state television issue to threat that British blood must be spilled in retaliation, reports The Express. The claims were aired on Kremlin controlled media, where government aligned commentators directly blamed British intelligence services for orchestrating the killings of senior Russian military figures, including two generals, despite offering no concrete evidence. The broadcast delivered an ominous warning of revenge against the UK. Anyway, One of the featured incidents was the recent killing of Major General Joslav Mantekoliku fifty nine, who was reportedly killed by a car bomb and I probably butchered that name as he passed a Volkswagen Golf near his home in Moscow. Moscoaloquif, a key military planner known to have brief putent on operations in Crimea, was portrayed as a significant target. The program also referenced the death of Lieutenant General Igor fifty four, specialist in chemical and biological warfare, who was killed in a bombing in December, as well as Yevgeny Reichskov thirty four, an expert in a lot electronic warfare, who was assassinated earlier this month in Brownsk. Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky appeared to acknowledge Ukraine's involvement in these operations. Speaking earlier in the week, he confirmed that his intelligence chief kept him updated on the quote liquidation of individuals from the top command of the Russian Armed Forces end quote, adding tersely, thank you for your work. Now I'm going to stop here because you may have forgotten that a few months ago there was the discussion of the assassinations being carried out by the Ukrainian intelligence. They're in a war case. People forgot. I know, there's the big news about the mineral deal today, the White House meeting where you know, he got told that he needed to thank people and he should have worn a suit and all that. And most people are not for the support of Ukraine, but the Europeans might still be on that side of things, and there's going to be a lot of blame to go around and a lot of justifications for guess what retaliation, retribution and punishment to be meted out by former KGB gru Mayor of Moscow currently the Controller of the Russian Federation with the full backing and support of US President. Guess who, Donald Trump? That's the way that's going to roll. People telling.
Speaker 5: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 1: Do you like.
Speaker 5: History, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 2: Swansonville dot com radio network.
Speaker 6: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 7: Here, Oh.
Speaker 8: Shell you, Oh Shelley.
Speaker 1: Streams and true right.
Speaker 9: James, true.
Speaker 10: You are the you are the back Yeah yeah, mm hm.
Speaker 7: M hm mm hmmm.
Speaker 9: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Did you express my callers school? Hos there anyone else who happens to get on the air at Chelly dot com. Do not necessarily reply TheBus of dot com or check and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might extrue. Thank you, go ahead calling in the truth about the day assassia. Right, Well, what do you want to know? The baser's wild claim girlfriends you knew ruby and very handswer weapons. Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon. But okay, Oswald on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy, Come on now has.
Speaker 3: A real effort on the Daffa assassination inam.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case. To get at well a different perspective, Let's say you can get Judith very Baker in her own words from the author himself signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 7: Thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 6: Oh Chili dot com sets to see.
Speaker 11: Money viper Holocaust wrote room says there's a uper weapons and other things like lots of rooms.
Speaker 1: There are cruise again the room.
Speaker 5: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 1: So just a quick little and piece for the second segment tonight, and then I'm gonna get into a whole other show. So stick around to the live stream and you'll hear it. If not, check it out on the podcast feed. But also check out the new front page atochelly dot com because we have the weekly reader Ocelly Effects Style and that's going to start to feature various types of pros articles, illustrations, I mean, all sorts of presentations there. Maybe they'll have some audio elements to them. I haven't decided if we're going to do an audio to each one or not yet. But various authors, some people whose names you've heard before, some maybe you haven't, coming up there on the front page at Ocelli dot com. And that's what it's called, the Weekly Reader via Ocelli dot com. Okay, so that's it, the ocell Effect Weekly Reader, brand new front page and hopefully we get some new stuff. By the way, I'm looking for unique authors with unique information to offer, So contact me info at ocelly dot com, send me your stuff, send me your ideas. We'll go back and forth, do some revisions, and we'll get those articles published a couple of week at least. That's the plan anyway. So I'm going to start that around the time that I lose Skype, which is on May fifth, and that's going to change up the show. But this week we'll still have the call in as we have had for the past few years on Friday Night. It's gonna still be a wide open mic show and everything, and I'm glad that we'll be doing that. The next podcast I do again, it's going to be tonight because last night the internet was going in and out and there was all kinds of weirdness storms. I don't know. It seems to be like every Tuesday craziness occurs. I also did an o'celli in the Greek last night. I didn't think I was going to be able to get rated why done? But I did, so that got done. I put that up today and we're gonna have two podcasts to release tonight. So anyway, all that good stuff. I also want to remind you guys that I've been struggling quite a bit and still having issues with my health, and to be honest with you, the extremely a loud ringing in my ears is starting to disturb me. And God, I don't know why it's happening. You know, it's not my blood pressure. People have said check your blood pressure, this and that, but I'm having health issues. And our lack of a car and lack of an ability to go to a grocery store to get certain things that I could mitigate it with, or to be able to go to the drug store, it's getting harder and harder. I want to thank though, our friend creative Accidents, and also my friend Ed who recently made a few things easier for me. In addition, Jimmy James as always has been a continuous contributor, and even b Pete was my co host on Friday Nights, has helped me out recently. But some of you not so much. I would appreciate it if you can, if it's possible, if taxes didn't completely drown you out, and you're not drowning in the inflation that they're having a tug of war about on the media right now about whether it exists doesn't exist. CEOs are saying this. The guy from shark tak you know, mister wonderful, says it's all good.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 1: Trust in Trump. It's gonna be fine. You know. Trump said earlier that hey, look, your kids might only be able to afford a few dollars now instead of ten. Get used to it. It'll be okay. And I don't disagree with him, I really don't on a lot of this stuff. But the problem, of course, is that as you and I grind through this, some people are convinced by their celebratory reality that everything's good. Some people are convinced that they're chicken little and the sky is falling and Hitler has come for them. Neither one is true. But I gotta say, if you're satisfied with this situation, I'm a little worried for you. If you're totally panicked about what's going on, I'm a little worried for you. But I'm gonna talk about my personal feelings in the next segment. We'll keep it. I'll take a two minute break, maybe you'll hear some other show in between here, and then you're gonna get your second live April thirtieth show with some interesting information in it that'll be more particular to regular listeners of this show. Oh, the last thing is just to clear it all up before I move on to the next topic and the next piece of audio in the next bit of demonstration I have to do on this show. I also got a hold of a guy who I'm gonna have on as a guest pretty and his name is Paul Abbott, interesting author from Australia, and I've insisted that they include him on the Lancer bill this year. So definitely doing the Dallas thing. It's still up in the air how the hell I'm getting there, but hopefully it'll be taken care of and I can get there in person and be the MC again. But I am involved in the planning at Lancers. So if there's people or things that need to be heard from, obviously write to me about that as well. You can email Blind JFK Researcher at gmail dot com. That's my personal email address. That's also my PayPal address if you choose to make a contribution and help me out, and you know, any suggestions about getting rid of the damn ringing in my ears. That is like an extreme tonightis and is coming along with you know, neck aches, And I know that I also have a bad tooth and that's part of it, and I'm battling that and missus O's and cleaning it out and all that good stuff. I'm just saying, man, things are getting tough and strange, and I don't know. I don't know how it's all gonna go, man, I just don't. But anyway, I'm gonna take probably a smoke break and get back live on the air right away. Matter of fact, I'll just play a couple of spots in between, take a break on the stream, and come back around so I can get back to you on a totally different piece of news and information and conversation. Even though I don't have a guest tonight, and I do have some interesting ones coming up. In fact, I think tomorrow I might have Robbie Martin with me, but we shall see. And Mike Swanson, I keep having to beg him to come back on the air. I want him to talk about the market and everything that's going on. We're gonna have Larry Hancock back next week, and I'm gonna get some new guests, couple of bigger names. I have been in touch with a couple of people through their substacks who I thought wanted to come out and speak about the things they're writing so passionately about. Maybe maybe not on that front. I guess we'll see. Anyway, stick it out with me. I assure you I have more to offer still, even though I've done probably I don't know, twenty two to twenty three hundred podcasts here of my own, plus all the people I produced, and I still got some more shows to produce with Aaron and Uncle and hopefully some new presenters coming soon too. Who knows what the network might hold. In fact, I want to try and get Nature Boy's Evil twin on and do a Hannity and Combs with dueling Nature Boy voices imagine the liberal nature boy who's angry at Trump arguing with nature boy who is into the conspiracy stuff but speaks and you know, generalizations about it. It would be like a Hannity and Combs. Seriously, anyway, stick around, because there is Morocelli effect coming up on the live stream, and if you use the podcast feed, you'll be able to catch me there and get all kinds of stuff and get the next show right away through the speaker or whatever it is you use as your podcatcher of choice on your fondal slab of choice or desktop computer, if you still do it that way, and some of you are listening on television now, not so much the live radio stream anymore. I'm almost on the verge of thinking I should get rid of it. But I love the twenty four to seven radio stream and the fact that I can do music shows when I want to, And indeed, I'm going to do one of those short attention span DJ theaters, maybe a handful of them coming up, so I got new stuff to rotate into the replay auto DJ. Anyway. Oh, Also, I don't know if I discussed it, but I did enjoy the most recent Black Mirror it's not as cutting edge as it was, but it's not bad. And there's some other documentary films that I might want to point you in the direction of, and even a weird thing that the Greek brought up to me, although I haven't figured out how to present this yet, but it's one of these guys who does work with audio and I might want to try and interview this guy who does it on YouTube. But if you're a rated Why listener, you'll know what I'm talking about. But we shall soon see. I want to get into some new directions. I want to get some new conversations going. I want to bring Stu Wesler back around to talk either RFK or MLK. We need to address that which is only going to have superficial file releases coming from the Trump administration. Which case would that be? Chuck? Well, how about all of them? But we'll go back into the political assassinations of older history because it's going to get weird or out there before it gets back to normal. I assure you and some of us didn't like normal in the first place. Anyway, stick around. There is Morerochelli Effect coming up, but as for this podcast, it's done.
Speaker 9: Under roll of fracks, rold boles, beats that smash, fire flows through every vein little sum unleash the pain, change, saw, riss, the sad, the knife diazy takes ignite the fighting. So the rusting killer blues g roughs, destruction grows, break the rhythm, cross the light.
Speaker 7: In the black, no long no.
Speaker 9: Grass, Green's Hour with craging, colls.
Speaker 12: Death and fury, swinging shadows on the blaze.
Speaker 9: What break sets off to day steel string whale, But the Devil's cry using chaos will not chaos, Pounding echoes, break, losing metal world for.
Speaker 10: Shake, fill the cuisin, feel the wreck.
Speaker 2: Except everywhere, No war, no no peace.
Speaker 1: It strikes, I release.
Speaker 9: Reus now destructions.
Speaker 2: Home dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 7: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or.
Speaker 5: Physical Chili dot com. Do you like history, Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Self Eustasia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that.
Speaker 1: Led up to this.
Speaker 5: Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson