Speaker 1: If you guys listened to the show for any length of time. I have long suggested that for the Colorado Rockies in the last few years, where things have been so challenging, we needed to have someone come in and do some kind of cleanse around course field to get the bad spirits and the curse of the Rockies off of what we were doing. And I think maybe we have found the right person to help us do this. Satin Sanchez is a biochemist with a master's degree in biochemistry and a nights Generation High Priestess. She blends ancient root work and energy rituals with modern science to keep the good energy flowing and award off the bad stuff. Sat and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: First of all, yes, thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: First of all, let's walk right from the very beginning. Explain to me what you mean by ninth generation High Priestess. We're going to work through some of the terms that may not be familiar with my audience.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course, so that just means it's in my budline. It's been passed down from my great grandmother and her grandmother. They were all witch doctors, so you know, they utilize herbs for healing, but also the spiritual aspects.
Speaker 2: They did amazing.
Speaker 3: Spells and rituals to really change people's lives.
Speaker 1: So are these when you talk about spells or rituals, what exactly are you are you using? Certain I mean, okay, this is gonna sound stupid, bear with me, but I think probably other people are thinking this. When you think of spells, you think of toil toil, you know, I have new to to whatever, toa frog or whatever those kind of things are. When you're talking about spells, what does that look like in practice?
Speaker 3: It doesn't look anything like what you see on TV. I think they kind of sensationalize it and glamorize negative.
Speaker 2: Aspects of it. But we just do it for healing.
Speaker 3: We do it to remove hexes, remove curses, to bring in money, wealth, prosperity, and protection and peace. So it's more about balancing your life and ensuring that.
Speaker 2: You're living a better life than any of the things that you're seeing on TV.
Speaker 1: Why did you go into biochemistry?
Speaker 3: My dad was a scientist, so I always knew that I was going to be a scientist.
Speaker 2: I didn't know how.
Speaker 3: I fell in love with chemistry in high school, So that's why I wanted to biokem bio because you kind of need to know about your body.
Speaker 2: You know, anatomy and physiology. You got to know how everything works.
Speaker 3: But chemistry, I just loved learning about, you know, chemical reactions TOI cheometry.
Speaker 2: I ended up being really good at it, so I had a passion for it. So that's why I studied Biokem.
Speaker 1: Is that kind of an interesting combination someone who works also in the spiritual mystical world and also in a hard science like biochemistry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I create methodologies for all of my rituals. So it's not just me putting two herbs together and saying, you know, incantation or something like people seeing movies, and I make it work. Like every person that comes to me for spiritual work, I create a methodology for them.
Speaker 2: So it's conjured, but it's still science.
Speaker 3: So that's what sets me apart from anyone else that you'll ever meet, because I bring science to spirituality.
Speaker 1: So what does root work mean? On your website? I went to your website. You have all kinds of cool stuff, and you you have cool products that can do different things, But then you talk about individual root work and honestly, I didn't know what that was, So what is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's getting to the core of problems.
Speaker 3: So you know, kind of like certain Western medicine treats only the symptoms and you never treat the core. So spells, for the most part, we'll treat the surface level aspects of it. But root work would get to the root call so that you actually have root results and long lasting results. So, for instance, someone might come to me and they say that, you know, they can't keep money. They get money and it goes and they want to be rich, they want to be wealthy. So I'm going to get to the root cause of why energenic. Energetically, they are not manifesting what they want, the lifestyle that they want, the luxury that they want.
Speaker 2: So I will do a.
Speaker 3: Reading for them, I'll do domnation, and then we will tackle it there. Some people have generational curses of povery, so we will treat that first and then I will bring them the wealth.
Speaker 1: Okay, so how much of this and I'm going to come at this from a skeptics perspective, because I trust me, I know what my audience thinks. How much of this is actually just well not totally a skeptic because I believe that you send energy out into the world and you get energy back. I mean, I completely believe in that exchange of energy. So part of this be just just making people aware of their own role in that energy by using a spell to say, look, we're going to do this, but sort of bringing someone's focus to it can actually move them in a better direction. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Yes and no, because just being aware of something doesn't mean that you can change it, right, So what I'm doing is making them aware of but we're also fixing it because reality is, if they could do it, they would have.
Speaker 2: That's why they come to me because they know it will happen.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So what are some of the things specifically that you might incorporate? Do you do individual spells for individual people like the people that you work with one on one? Say if I come to you and I say.
Speaker 3: I would like.
Speaker 1: To travel more, which is funny because I travel a lot anyway. But how would you individual How do you make an individual spell for someone or do you even do that or you just find the appropriate spell for that person.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've been doing this for a very long time. Like I said, I'm not generations so I was born into this. I know ancient rituals. I have a lot of knowledge in in root works, so I created per the person. So one person ritual is not going to look like the next one. So I just utilize, you know, the knowledge that I have, and from their energy, I'll be able to decide how we're going to tackle that.
Speaker 2: But it's not always the same. It looks different for everyone.
Speaker 1: So when you are when you are working with someone or doing root work, is it you do the work or do they have stuff that they have to do to follow up?
Speaker 2: No, I do everything, but I called it layering.
Speaker 3: So to make sure that the energy stays positive and stays high, they'll utilize my products like I have skincare products that are also blessed, so like a spiritual cleanse or on hexwash, things like that that they utilize to ensure that they get all.
Speaker 2: The negative energy off of them, the ey off of them.
Speaker 3: They'll utilize my products that I have on satin says dot com.
Speaker 1: Satin, do you have anything to help a horrible baseball team that I believe has been cursed for some reason? I say that like I'm kind of joking, but I'm kind of not because the Colorado Rockies need something. They need good juju? Do you do stuff like like if a if a baseball team called you and said, Satin, give us your best shot? I mean, could you could you help with that?
Speaker 2: I have?
Speaker 3: They do it all the time. Basketball players have come to me. A lot of team owners have come to me. So yes, I'm not gonna say exactly who because I'm under NDA, but yeah, they come to me all the time. Celebrities come to me more than you would think.
Speaker 2: More than people would expect.
Speaker 1: Okay, So people have specific questions. And one of the questions I asked sat and off the airs, I was like, I wanted clarification on where the high priestess thing came from. And I'm getting several questions about that because people are somewhat aware that there are different religions. There's voodoo, there's Santa Ria. There's just different sort of faith structures. Do you subscribe to any of those faith structures in specifically.
Speaker 3: Well, my husband is in Santario, so I know how to do Santario rituals.
Speaker 2: Who doo. My great grandmother was into it, so I know how to do those rituals. But I'm more eclectic.
Speaker 3: I don't subscribe to one specific way. I'm too free spirited to stay in one box. You can't categorize me. I am just a spiritual being. I'm just a hilar and I'm here to just, you know, help the world. I don't say on just one specific way.
Speaker 1: Well, I put a link to your website today, Satin. People can go check it out for themselves. I appreciate the conversation today. It's always interesting to me too. You know, we have so many instants is here where people are searching for something to help them get out of a block, situation or whatever, and I'm like, you know, what if this, if this can help you, I think that I just want more people to know about it. I appreciate your time today, Satin.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you so much for having me. And I'm so happy that you feel basically the same way that I do. I just do it with my roork, with my rituals. But really it's like therapy too. You know, I have a group of girls that are just so amazing and I've helped them heal and you know, manifest life on their terms.
Speaker 2: So yes, I agree. I feel the same exact way, Satin.
Speaker 1: I appreciate your time and we will talk to her again in the future.