Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 4: This episode, we got an exciting guest, somebody that I booked a few weeks ago and I've been looking forward to it ever since then. But before we introduce Michael Wan, we're going to introduce the rest of the rejects with us tonight. And today we got Heidi Love the Mormon Slayer. What is going on?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm happy to be here. Thank you for having me much love to all the rejects. Thank you so much for having me on with Michael Wan. I've been looking forward to this a bunch.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you very much for joining us. And we got Ricardo. What is going on?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 2: How are you today?
Speaker 6: Good evening? Thank you for having me. Excited to hear from Make one.
Speaker 2: Yes, would you like to plug your stuff? Sir? Sure?
Speaker 6: Sure, Sorry. I was closing YouTube because I'm hearing myself and I was trying to figure out what's going on here.
Speaker 4: That's happened to me before, and then my mixer picks up.
Speaker 2: It's a total mess.
Speaker 7: So my name is Cavar.
Speaker 6: I'm multi disciplinary researcher, and I work with Institute for Natural Philosophy. So I suggest everyone to go into Institute for Natural Philosophy dot org. You'll find out magazine Pharaohs, You'll find sites where you can go and contact us if you want to participate in something, if you have ideas, whatever, just let us know.
Speaker 2: Thank you, awesome, thank you very much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Before we bring on the guests, I do want to measure a Hellish Giant might be joining us. I'm not gonna haven't plugged your show when he does, so I'll do that now just in case Hellless does show up.
Speaker 2: Check out the Hellish Giant podcast and.
Speaker 4: If you got any weird paranormal or stories or whatever that you want to share that we read on Thursday nights, send it to Healla Giant Podcast at gmail dot com. I think that's it, so send it to there and we'll read your story on a Thursday night. Or you could just d m him on Twitter or Instagram and let him know what's up. And finally, now to Mike, sir, what is going on? I'll try to Susquanna Alchemy. I probably fucked it up again, but that's.
Speaker 8: Perfect all right.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 8: In fact, I'm gonna start calling it that. It's it's music, it's music with these ears.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: So please let everybody know where they can find all your amazing work and what and what do you deal is?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: Well how about this, I'll go and I'll talk and if anyone wants if they like what they hear, they'll have to listen to the end.
Speaker 8: And that way they'll find out where they could get me.
Speaker 2: I like that. That's something different. I've never had to guess say that before. I like that.
Speaker 3: Can I just like jump right in and and you've got me like on the edge of my seat. So you said, like, if anyone wants to go and share like a strange cultic story, send it to me at this email address. And I want to tell you my story. I want to type it up. I just want to tell you right here. Because I was thinking, like has listened to the introductions, I was like, I live underneath it, I live under a rock.
Speaker 8: I've never heard of your show before.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard of anyone shows, but I love the name, and so I just liked the name.
Speaker 8: I'm like, yeah, I want to come on the show.
Speaker 3: And as I was listening to introductions, I'm like, am I I don't even know exactly the depth of what a cult rejects means, but I'm like, I'm in a cult reject and so that's what my story is for you, and I'll try to keep it brief.
Speaker 2: No, no, go for it.
Speaker 3: The very information, the very information which we're probably going to talk about a little bit. Literally on my fiftieth birthday and there was a solar eclipse. So my fiftieth birthday, I get an email. I get an email and it's like, dear Mike Wang, I know you work. I'm such and such. I'm a thirty three degree Freemason. I'm part of this this particular lodge, and I also run this like sub freemason group where we like to like really delve down into.
Speaker 2: Esoter topics, probably like a specific thing right.
Speaker 8: Focus you to come and present at our quarterly meeting. Not anything like this.
Speaker 3: And I'm not in any clubs, if anything, like the clubs are the bad guys of my stories. But it's on my fiftieth birthday and there is a solar clips and I'm.
Speaker 8: Like, all this sort of stuff meant to be.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if you're familiar with any of my work. But how I like to do research, It's a gonzo research. Like my life, my actual life experiences are is integrated in the research as research itself because that's the only thing I can know which isn't bold shit, right, because I've lived in so a lot of my research though it does deal with like like unexplainable things that look real fishy. I talk a lot of bit about ritual sacrifice and and long and short of it, like there this invitation lined up on seven different levels of the ritual sacrifice presentation.
Speaker 8: I gave on Kobe Bryant.
Speaker 3: Oh, like like the day, like there were seven levels. I won't go down those details if you want to, I will, but like, like I had enough stuff inside.
Speaker 8: Where I'm like, fuck, if if.
Speaker 3: There really are doing ritual sacrifice, this is what an invitation would look like. And I had to sit with myself for like three weeks because it was like six weeks in advanced the invitation, and I was like, do I really think they're gonna kill me? Do I really think they're going to invite me there? Because all of the signs were there, which I say, look, there's the signs of the ritual sacrifice and it's like, so I still with it for three weeks, and then at the end of it, I'm like, of course I'm going to go.
Speaker 8: And do this, but I kind of take your friends.
Speaker 5: I took a buddy system.
Speaker 3: Totally, like you know, a little bit like milking it. Like part of it's like it's a fun drama, and part of it's like, but this is really happening, and all this stuff I'm telling my inner circle and they're like, we're gonna come with you.
Speaker 5: Lily would take them.
Speaker 8: Three people who came and hit.
Speaker 3: It was in the back of a restaurant outside of Philadelphia, and I had three people in the in the front who are like there for my protection. So long and short of it, it was I go and I give this presentation. And they were like just like an immensely like uh like graceful group.
Speaker 8: The guy and that was great.
Speaker 3: Like all of my images of what I thought I was stepping into it didn't happen. They're more interested in like the drinks than what I was presenting. And so at the end of the presentation, I flipped the script on him.
Speaker 8: I'm still up on.
Speaker 3: Stage and I'm like, and I call it the guy who like heads it.
Speaker 8: And I asked him.
Speaker 3: In front of everyone, I'm like, did you realize that today was the day of Kobe Bryant the anniversary of Kobe Bryant's stath or something like that. He's like, no, They're all drunk. And then everyone's like, what are you talking about. I'm like, do I have any reason to believe that me or anyone in my family is in any sort of dire situation?
Speaker 8: Or does anyone here wish to cause me harm? We will even tell you if we did. They're all laughing. And I said to him and I was like, of course you didn't. And I say to.
Speaker 3: Him in front of like like just filled with hubbers, Like I'm just filled with myself. I'm like, it's because because you, your organization, gentlemen, are the ultimate symbol in our society of initiation, and I just stepped through an initiation with life and you are my witness. And I give a big bow and I walk up and I'm like thinking all this great stuff about myself. The very next day, my entire life like everything fell out from underneath, like I got to move out of my house, like the relationship falls apart immediately, like everything goes like that. And I've and it started this three and a half Like I guess it's about three and a half years now, this journey of like who like living life in a way I had never lived before, where I had the opportunity to really feel what it's like to live at that that liminal space like between between, like is it all going to fall apart? Or is there something here which is going to support me? Like living like a like a life from a mythic lens versus like the very mundane.
Speaker 8: It's like you don't have You're just floating.
Speaker 2: Around, don't even know where you're going on the whole.
Speaker 3: Time, I was so beautifully supported, like like the stories. I mean you could see the background of this house, like I live like a millionaire and I was, and I have like one hundred bucks to my name. But I'm demonstrating something to myself. So let me circle this back. This is this period of time in my life, like that three year period I feel has come to its completion, like right now. That's why I said, like the timing of your invitation was so perfect because I feel like I'm ready to move out of what these three years has been. But in my mind, when I think of what was that threshold, what was I kicked out of? Because that's what happened to me. I was rejected. I was like kicked out of the system. It was at that event of presenting this information to this illustrious group of freemosonic gentlemen.
Speaker 5: Wow, a lot of them.
Speaker 9: I mean, I guess maybe it will kill you, but that's rebirth right.
Speaker 2: That is interesting.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess that was kind of initiatory. I was like, you know, I'm not knocking it. It just said, you know, maybe you don't you don't know this. Like I years ago, I was in the OTO and like I and other people put did lectures on certain topics. They probably do one once a month where they'd actually do a presentation of a computer and a PowerPoint and it's just funny, like I know what's actually going on, and like it's open.
Speaker 2: To the public for five to ten dollars. You can even come and see it.
Speaker 4: But it's just like hearing somebody else's thoughts of like what's really going on in there when it's just like.
Speaker 2: A bunch of nerds geeking out on one topic and you're like, what the fuck are they gonna kill me?
Speaker 4: I'm just like, those motherfuckers are afraid of their own shadow. I'm like, it's just funny to hear somebody else's perspective. Who's like, it's just that had be died. But I can understand it. Definitely seems like you might have.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That is weird though all that happened, it does seem very almost initiatory, where you kind of lose everything and have to start all over again.
Speaker 8: That is interesting from from from the way I approached life.
Speaker 3: It was it was the most changible initiatory experience. It was like, what I said in front of the on that stage is one hundred percent authentic in terms of how I meet reality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, this.
Speaker 3: Doesn't make any sense to you guys, but you guys aren't. Aren't who's looking back at me in the mirror at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, that is interesting though.
Speaker 4: That is wild that you must have been onto something though what they asked you to come there.
Speaker 8: Well, hopefully we'll see that today.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, no, that is really interesting.
Speaker 4: I'm wondering if you were even bringing up like certain history that they even acknowledge that most people don't even pick up on it. There wasn't even to bad mount them. It's just like this guy actually has his history though you never know. Uh well, I just find it interesting that they asked you you had to have had something of value with it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it certainly is like Ricardo said something which a little bit earlier, which which has been my like how I how I went through this entire process of like maybe whatever the information we're going to share is, and it's like I'm just.
Speaker 8: Looking for contradictions.
Speaker 3: I'm like any place I could find a contradiction, Like I'm going to go deeper. Where can I go where there's no contradiction, and then following that path like that's what we got, and being willing to not come to a conclusion, but just recognizing like truth which is in front of you, what which is like implied, and one which is like, well it's a mystery, but it's real. So so yeah, that's that's what we'll cover, or at least the angle which I'll approach it and present it by.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what, I just want to ask you real quick, weird question. You may not notice It'll remember when you were there, did anybody patch you or slap you anywhere, like really like light enough just to get your attention.
Speaker 8: I don't remember, maybe because.
Speaker 4: In initiations, this is something that I learned in the Oto, because after you do an initiation, they do a class. There's a time where like they slap, like there's a time where they take a sword in the actually slightly tap you in your waist. Afterwards, I're telling you we did that to accravate you, to activate your chakra. Right so, literally after that you take the initiation, they're telling you that we actually did certain things. It's like, wow, okay, so I'm just wondering if maybe that happened it was just a thought, it was just the.
Speaker 1: Well, there is that angle of this natural initiation, right. So in Elucinian mysteries and things like that, they have the idea that maybe you're being put into these situations by the gods as a test.
Speaker 10: You know, this is initiating you to the next level.
Speaker 1: And in life you see that same sort of thing happening again and again.
Speaker 10: It's life is trying.
Speaker 1: To activate that chakra, you know, it's trying to say, hey, look around, this is something something is happening you know, pay attention.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I mean by with the the gonzo research is for me at least, like if it's just like reading facts and learning like that seems to defeat the purpose of being alive in a body, Like we're meant to experience life, but maybe have we learn things to have a perspective of what it is we're experiencing, because I mean, I can only speak for myself. I've got no idea what this place is. I mean, I know they tell me it is, but I don't know that. It's just a ride, Yeah, a ride on what I hold. That is, Like, that's a question I can't answer. So if I can't answer that question, like anything which is based upon the assumption that I know that answer, like that falls apart. That would be a contradiction for me. It's like, well, what I do know is I'm alive and I do know that, like you know this, there's an experience.
Speaker 8: In my life. This is with a body, and it's solid beneath my feet.
Speaker 3: I can see the stuff upstairs, but I really don't know anything for certain, like other than that what I can track. So but that's been the internal compass, which like all of this stuff kind of came about, all.
Speaker 4: Right, So this present is the presentation that you did that kind of what you're going to be talking about here too, the same thing. Definitely, oh awesome, all right, So if you want to, I guess here's the first line, let me work.
Speaker 3: So I gave a little bit of the context of how I'd like to present this, which is like I come. I come with the perspective like the stuff that's a mystery I don't think I'm going to be able to solve, and I accept the mystery. So I'm looking at this for as real as it can be, for where I can't make it fall apart, and I recognize where it's coming from. And then that's this research began ten years ago. And so when I said that I'm coming back, I'm revisiting this research which I started so long ago, but coupled with everything which I personally learned experience concluded on this three and a half your journey. And it's not to say that this is truth. This is meant to say that these are the conclusions I've reached. So this is how I've come to it through actual experience, and it's an invitation like this either speaks to someone or it doesn't. They hear it's whisper or they don't. And so this is one part what I call the Susquehanna Codex, is one part of like a three pieces that go together. But I figured that that's the most tangible to work with the other two being natural astrology versus you know, it's more like astramony, is what I would call it. The other one has to do with like inner work sort of things. But the three of them going together, and the reason why the Susquehanna Codex is so interesting, and I'll just start it with this one kind of tidbit when we can go into it, is what we find on this, you know whatever.
Speaker 10: This is.
Speaker 3: What we are told by the system that indoctrinates us. This is the oldest river or if not the oldest river like you know, in that very very rare air, it's definitely the oldest river system on the planet. And it's where the information age, like the technological age that we are living in right now, that seemingly came out of the blue in nineteen forty five and so forth, like this is where myth and history and geology and all sorts of different things they meet right there. So one of the ways which they date rivers is by looking at a river's relationship with a mountain chain. If there's a relationship where rivers and mountains meet, if the river goes through the mountain chain like almost kind of perpendicular, it predates the mountains, and if it goes around it, it comes after the mountains.
Speaker 8: Because water takes the path of least resistance.
Speaker 3: So the Amazon does that with the Andes for example, like hits the Andes and like turns left. This river right here goes through the appalations, and so the appllations are generally thought of through all sorts of like mineral dating stuff, and like the squattiness of the appalations to be one, if not one of the oldest mountain chains that's on the Earth. And then this river goes through through that mountain chain. Okay, So like stuff like that and mineral content. My personal opinion is this, when I share this information, I'm using the information that the system gives me, Like I don't know that, but this is the information they give me. Sure, because at the end of the day, I don't even know if there was like one hundred years ago like I'm just like open enough to like I'm not. I'm only grounded on what they're telling me. But what I'm really grounded on is like I don't know, but I'll build on what they told me.
Speaker 6: Sure, of course you have to have a basis, and they are doing the work.
Speaker 8: Yes, they're the experts.
Speaker 3: That's so they tell me that, and they also tell me or actually I know this from experience.
Speaker 8: I know that in this realm, hierarchy matters.
Speaker 3: And what I mean by that is that which is oldest has influence on what comes after it. And we can see that from everything like your own lived experiences, like you know, your first seven years of your life set up your psychological frame for everything else. Or in traditional communities where the person who's lived the longest is most influential, the oldest tree has a a memory and an influence in that forested area that no other tree does. Like there's a there's a hierarchy truth, like, there's a lot of ways we can look at it. So that's kind of like where the the the oldest river is to me, this is all like in invitation, an invitation like can I listen?
Speaker 8: Can I?
Speaker 2: Can I?
Speaker 8: Can I listen a little bit closer, like what are you telling me? What are you telling me? And when you begin.
Speaker 3: To listen to this tale of this, I mean, I'm not saying it's a simulation.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just know that's a popular theory right about now. But I do know that I don't know what this is. So I like to say that this river represents whatever This may be the primary channel on mother border, Like that's what the oldest river is like on this planet, flowing water is a literal representation of life because this is a realm, you know, I won't even use the word planet, a realm where water is directly linked to life. So when you see it moving in literal form and we see the oldest there's like an implication that maybe.
Speaker 8: There's something there.
Speaker 3: And we begin this with a hypothesis, not a conclusion, not saying like that's a definite truth, but like, okay, like I can start to build on this, or at least that's what the approaches. So now let's go look at the oldest computer. Let's go down a couple slides.
Speaker 8: Can we nick?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was one right, So here we are, So this is where this is what we're told is the first Enioch, the first general first electric general purpose computer.
Speaker 3: And you could go up a slide. Oh no, the one where maybe go one more, one more? Where was the one where it was the pictures of the signs?
Speaker 8: Now the other way?
Speaker 2: Okay, then there we go.
Speaker 3: Yes, so one of the markers which i'll move through reality. So and i'll and I recognize a difference between paradigm reality and like what i'll call baseline reality. Myth linking story to land is very very significant in terms of collective conscious storytelling.
Speaker 8: So like when you.
Speaker 3: Start looking at these historical markers, they're like, this is this is the thing and the story even if it didn't happen, even if it doesn't happen, like there's a link in the in the earth, but when it does happen, it's it's even more true. And you can see on the on the right that that according to the official storytellers of whoever writes this stuff, they're like, this is the birth of the information age on the oldest river.
Speaker 8: And so now we're like, oh, that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: Right by their standards, it could have been a room full of empty boxes. But as long as the people who are interested in computing are reaching back to that room full of empty boxes in their minds when they're thinking about how to expand the information age, how to work with computers.
Speaker 10: It still exists as that touch.
Speaker 8: Exactly I mean.
Speaker 3: And then it goes back to like we could just be we could be sleeping in the matrix tubes right now, having this conversation in some sort of matrix skew, like like there's a level like like this is such a weird place, and we have so many blind spots, like anything's fucking possible, and so like like we're kind of like the whole adage of like all of us in the dark room touching the elephant, and we're trying to figure out what the hell it is, Like I mean, that's fair, that's fair to explain this experience.
Speaker 8: So but we can see that.
Speaker 3: We're working with something. They're giving us these freaking clues, whoever they is, right whatever this fun house is.
Speaker 8: So now let's go to this.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna go and cut down to like the whole, to the end of this, and we could fill in. We could fill in the rest with like questions or like observations from Ricardo or Heidi, because that's where I think he gets alive. The story is when people start asking questions, can you nick go to the slide of the slide.
Speaker 8: Of the cross.
Speaker 2: One more?
Speaker 3: Yes, that one, So all of that consider, we're just like looking at data points. So what we can see right here is an alignment of four colleges that have been built probably I think what the earliest one was seventeen twenty three, the last one was eighteen ninety nine, so like one hundred and seventy years or something like that, like in time. And if you were to literally go like those lines that are drawn on this overlaid on this Google Earth map is precise.
Speaker 8: Like I've got videos where you can see it. You can do it yourself.
Speaker 3: But this is a precise alignment of these four colleges that have without even getting into the colleges that then are centered. That red circle in the middle is like this park and it's got this alchemical symbol and it ties into like John Smith and a map, and it's right over this the oldest river going parallel at the secret location, and it goes right over the exact spot where the first computer goes. And you begin to start to say like huh, well, okay, well what is.
Speaker 8: This, Like what does this mean anything?
Speaker 3: Is this a broken clock means it is accurate twice a day? Like this is like the whisper. This is the invitation. So there's a lot in between these two. But I want to begin with like these end points before I stopped like kind of talking to hear some initial thoughts or questions or observations.
Speaker 6: So I would say that the use of sacred geometry is not unusual, especially at that age that the people that were building this buildings were the ones that were preparing to destroy the world of the natural philosopher's and terns ormit finally into the world of materialists.
Speaker 7: But they were.
Speaker 6: Applying the symbology and hiding it from the public. So this is one of one thing that they only would knew. They would also participate in many institutions that protect practiced rituals, and they probably use that central place to practice those rituals because that place has some kind of significance to them, if not created by the construction themselves. That's how I would previously in a primary view, because I don't know what you're going to talk about. That how I would analyze what I'm seeing.
Speaker 5: I even I do want to verging area, charging the area with the energy.
Speaker 4: I even think that the river and I do find it interesting, like if that is a bend over there, Riccardo, haven't you even mentioned like seeing things built by bends of rivers?
Speaker 2: Ever, I find it interesting? I don't know.
Speaker 10: So, so the bounds go, go with the bends of rivers.
Speaker 8: Let's go to can we go to the map slide?
Speaker 3: So that would be towards the early the earlier part of the slide presentation, like the old fashioned looking map.
Speaker 8: Uh, keep going that one. So we'll go right there.
Speaker 3: So this is what they're telling us in history. So this is called the John Smith Map of Virginia. Do you know who John Smith is?
Speaker 7: Nope, but I don't know who it is.
Speaker 8: So have you ever seen the movie Pocahontas the movie?
Speaker 3: No, Yes, familiar that there's a story about Pocahontas. John Smith is the the hero if you will.
Speaker 8: In the Pocahonta story.
Speaker 3: And so in this history they tell us John Smith was the was the the leader of the Jamestown Colony. And the Jamestown Colony is where both the United States and the British Empire began, like if we want to go through their mythology and the history. And I say that because Jamestown was the first of the colonies that became the Thirteen Colonies.
Speaker 8: Which then became the United States.
Speaker 3: And then Jamestown is also the first permanent colony of the British Empire outside of the British Isles, and so Britain their historians recognize Jamestown as.
Speaker 8: The birth of the British Empire.
Speaker 3: So this map, and I'm just giving context right now, this isn't just some random map. This is a map which ties into that story. And so this is a map of our of our river, same river we're talking about. It's go down one more slide.
Speaker 8: Nick, please there so you could see where it's sideways. Now how it lines up.
Speaker 3: That's the Chesapeake Bay, which is the Susquehanna River. It's the same body of water. And so where I'm going with all of this is this map. When you go and you like pull a little bit of the threads of the history, this map connects directly to Francis Bacon, whatever whomever Francis Bacon is. But all roads from Manly p Hall esoteric studies say everything goes through Francis Bacon, including this map, because he sat on the board. He was an executive director of the company which was funding the Jamestown operation.
Speaker 8: So in this map there's a secret location. So let's go down. Let's slide this down a little bit. So well, let's stop right here. Actually we'll go back to this.
Speaker 3: This is just from some book of a guy who made the same realization I did, where he's suggesting that John Smith not necessarily his maps, but his writings are actually not his writings at all, but.
Speaker 8: He's just a front piece of Francis Baker. So so John.
Speaker 6: Smith really happens to people that's called John Smith because it's it's usually used to mean nobody.
Speaker 3: Exactly one hundred percent correct. Yes, yes, it's a name holder name. I think that's what Francis Bacon is too. Like, I mean, that seems to be the way which the story goes, just like Ben Franklin all BFFB and when you see like everything goes through this one individual, like that seems to be a modus.
Speaker 8: Operandi to me, but it still points to something.
Speaker 3: So let's go down one more Nick, if you don't mind when you look closely at the map, like it's a literal map, it's a map of like what we now think of his Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, and Virginia. They have latitudinal markers going across and they're accurate. And when you look closely, you'll see that the forty is it just backwards, it's mirrored. The four is pointing in the opposite direction. And so now we got like it's kind of a smoking gun. When I first saw this, I like what. I was like, okay, well, how do they explain this a way? And there was just like no hits on Google. What I'm searching, like John Smith map reverse forty, What the fuck?
Speaker 8: Like nothing's coming up, but it's there.
Speaker 3: So Francis bacon Is also is also credited with the scientific method introducing that. So we're like, okay, this is my hypothesis. Let me create a hypothesis. And I tested and the hypothesis was, let's go down one more.
Speaker 8: Slide, Nick, if you don't yes that one right there.
Speaker 3: So also on the map, arguably the most the most visually dominant piece of the map is this character right here, which is a Susquehannock and the language underneath its feet or right by its foot, it says the Susquehannocks are just giant like people thus attired like just something that makes a whole bunch of sense right on a map, like the giant like, and they dressed like giants.
Speaker 8: They were attired right as.
Speaker 3: Giants, dressed with a free Masonic apron and wearing.
Speaker 8: A crown and a jewel, and like the posture.
Speaker 3: But what I'm suggesting here, though, is on this map both a people who are known as the Susquehannocks and then a river are named like This is when the name is introduced into the collective and in the context of hiding secret information in a public document. In my hypothesis, it is the hypothesis was, well, the fortieth parallel at the Susquehanna River, whereas this whereas this individual is a double entendre, a person representing the river, and it's right underneath that reverse forty. So it's like the cross section of the fortieth parallel the river. So now let's go Nick, if we could go to the slides, let's see the slide.
Speaker 8: It should say it'll have pictures. Let's go up.
Speaker 3: Well, we're not even touching the John D stuff yet, so we'll go back to the pictures.
Speaker 8: Keep going up yet. Yeah. So okay, so this is a close up right here of the upper.
Speaker 3: Cross and it's perfectly it's it's almost an absolute perfect t square. The circles if you were to zoom in, and I'll send you guys all copies if you're interested of this, of this power point, the small circles you'll see like on the Ryan McNally map, show you this is where the college campuses are and they're centered right at that yellow dot, which is the Susquehanna River at the fortieth parallel. And there's something there. It's called High Point Scenic Vista. So let's go down High Point Scenic Vista.
Speaker 8: I like to call it h. P. Blavotsky Scenic Pista. But that's and you'll.
Speaker 3: Understand a little bit later why because of the theosophical connection to this. But let's go down one more song. Yeah, like it goes on forever, that's what I mean. Nick, It's like it's too much everything.
Speaker 8: Let's keep going, keep going. I'm looking for let's keep going. Yeah, this is it.
Speaker 3: So you can see right there, that's where it's high point scenic vista, and it just so happens that it's on a twenty three point five degree off angle from the exact north south of the fortieth parallel, so it's in total harmony with the tilt of the earth because that's twenty three point five degrees. These people know what they're doing. So let's go down one more. So this is it.
Speaker 8: So we're gonna look right here.
Speaker 3: This is a satellite image you can see on the right where it says the Susquehanna River. The arrow is from an eagle's eye view of where high point actually is. And that dot, that dotted line is forty degrees, zero minutes and zero seconds. There's about seventy miles between degrees. So in theory you could say fortieth parallel and have a very wide, a very wide brushstroke. But we're going to start with our with our razor thin pencil, and we're going to go right at forty degrees zero minutes, zero seconds, so we'll see that's where your high point is. That's what this whole cross is situated on, this perfectly aligned cross.
Speaker 8: So let's go down. Let's go down one more in the slide.
Speaker 3: This is high point and we'll go one more, and this is what it looks like when you get up there.
Speaker 8: This is it. You know, it's like no, uh, nothing too.
Speaker 3: Fancy, and it's a circle, and it's got three hundred and sixty degrees vistas overlooking the oldest river on Earth at Lake, a location that seemingly was important to the people who made that map.
Speaker 8: And then when we look at it.
Speaker 3: Let's go one more slide, Nick, this is what it looks like from like above. It's a crescent moon and it's a sun. And I know the guy who designed it, and he told me the story about how he designed it. It's possible that he lives a double life and he just told me like a story, or he's telling me the truth, which is what my intuition is, and he he ain't in no secret society. He did it for a totally different reason. I think I've got one more slide after that, and you could see this is the same symbol that shows up over and over again. And so now we're starting to like this, this.
Speaker 8: Cake is beginning to form.
Speaker 3: We don't know exactly what we're looking at, but when you begin to at least like this is just the first point when we begin to realize that we live in a technological aid. I'm looking around at I'm looking around at all of the faces here, and I think we can all remember what it was like when people didn't have computers.
Speaker 8: In their home. We could remember maybe even when there wasn't even cable TV. Like we know that life on Earth wasn't like this. And this is.
Speaker 3: Whatever technology is, without saying good or bad, just saying like, we can see it spreading, we can maybe have an idea of where it's going. When we begin to see this, much of intention is upon this river, which also overlaps.
Speaker 8: And this is just the beginning.
Speaker 3: This is just the tipius of the iceberg. It overlaps. The first computer that phonetically sounds a whole lot like the Nochian magic.
Speaker 8: We're beginning to be.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, well, what's coming into focus and what does this mean? And why would this matter to me in my day to day life?
Speaker 1: Michael, if I got real quick, So what from my experience, I do a lot of research in the Canaanite Phoenicians, and they have this motif called tan Eat, and Tanat is like this triangle goddess with this eye of providence, which is like a combination of the moon and the sun above her. And she's the goddess of the topic, right, So she's she's the one that you sacrifice the kids to. And it's always under the eye of providence, which is like this merging of the sun and the moon.
Speaker 8: And what's the name? Can you say the name again?
Speaker 10: The technique t A and I T tenant.
Speaker 4: Well, if you even think about, like the symbol fore it like you've covered. I mean, it's a flag which looks like that.
Speaker 8: For it's the and it sounds the phonetics.
Speaker 3: The annunciation is tenant technique.
Speaker 10: It's got a long dot over the eye.
Speaker 1: Exactly sure what that pronunciation is, but I assume it's tech neat because it's a longer symbol. But this is the Carthaginian goddess, right, So these were the people exploring the world way before anybody else got that idea. You know, these are the ones who invented are alphabet. That's why you're using the term phonetics over and over again.
Speaker 3: It's phoenicians exactly exactly what you WHOA. I almost fell off my chair. I'm so excited about that. So when it says the Susquehannocks are giant like people thus attired. It's making reference to tire, the cities through the Phoenicians.
Speaker 10: Yes, all of it.
Speaker 3: In fact, if you go and you look at, if you go and you look at like the stories which you put out by the newspapers, like there was there was there was a scholastic debate on a stone that was found on this river at this location with Phoenician carvings in like the nineteen fifties, Like this is like the era like some of the what's his name is it? Barry Kent, the guy who is the Harvard linguist who's written a lot about like the the Gaelic and Algonquin overlap.
Speaker 8: I think he wrote America BC.
Speaker 3: Like a lot of his work points to like these overlaps, which which like point to, you know, some sort of connection. However that is with with with Phoenicians. So when an expert like yourself drops in something like like what you just did, I appreciate that.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh I want to pull up a couple of examples real quick. Maybe you can say, I'm here.
Speaker 10: See thank you Providence.
Speaker 1: Right above her head, she's the kind of triangle figure for sure. That thing right in the middle right above it is that sun and moon together right.
Speaker 10: Well, here's a more recent example.
Speaker 1: We've got oh Gloria there with her kids, right one of them is a sacrifice sacrificial kid, and the other one is Anderson Cooper. And right behind her we see this figure of ten eat with that little eye of Providence sitting above her. And this is in the nineteen seventies. That's Anderson Cooper's mom putting them. And if you see, she's got that burning man inside of a box right beneath her, just like the old Canaanite Phoenician practices at the top it of sacrificing babies. So there's this aspect of human sacrifice that goes along with this eye of Providence, the sun and the moon merging, and this is part of this ancient religion that goes into these first explorers that went everywhere. And we see all this Canaanite Phoenician stuff associated with the copper mines in Michigan, and we see it exactly.
Speaker 8: Will you go to slide number three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we end up on this sort of Phoenician cycle over and over again, and now we're at the end point where the Phoenicians decided, hey, you know, everything sucks, we might as well sacrifice at all.
Speaker 3: So so looking at this map, so we're looking on the one on the right, we're looking at the totality of a body of water which is called Susquehanna, which.
Speaker 8: The conclusion which which.
Speaker 3: I stand upon, not meaning that I wouldn't change it if something new would come along, but based upon where what I've been exposed to and experienced so far, it makes sense sense that the Susquehanna is the same as what they call the Sequana over in Europe. It's the same concept, it's the same like entity, if you will. This is part of the naming ritual. So the Susquehanna River, when you go it, its source location is in the upper right hand corner, and it spills out from a lake. So there's a big lake, and then the lake drains and that becomes a river, which at its widest point is like almost a mile and.
Speaker 8: A half wide.
Speaker 3: This location is maybe two blocks away from the Baseball Hall of Fame, so it's Cooper'stown, New York. So this river begins in Cooper'stown, New York. And now we've got.
Speaker 8: Like tied in.
Speaker 3: So we've got the oldest computer, right, like you know, there's tied in woven into the history. Now we've got like baseball, and so Baseball's baseball is a really interesting thread.
Speaker 8: But the reason why I want to bring bring this.
Speaker 3: Up is because of your talk about sacrifice, because at the level which this is working on is like, you know, we're dealing with symbol, concept, archetype, and sacrifice is one of them. And so now we think of baseball, and baseball, maybe more so than any other of our eternal pastimes, is tied into sacrifice, just like a sacrifice out, like it's imbued in the exoteric telling of the game that sacrifice is part of this and it's a.
Speaker 8: Good part of the game.
Speaker 3: So when you go and you look a little bit deeper into like, well, why's the Baseball Hall of Fame there? It's based upon this ridiculous story which sports writers don't take seriously, and they call it the Abner Double Day myth. And the story is right, you're not in your head, so I think you know it. It's like this guy said that supposedly Abner Doubleday, who's well known in fact famous Civil War general who rose to his fame pretty close to the Susquehanna River in the fortieth parallel Gettysburg. He invented baseball right here in Cooperstown. And that's kind of the story. And that's like the outer telling of like the justification of the Baseball Hall of Fame, and you dig a little bit deeper with that, and you'll be like, well, hold on, at their double day. Isn't just like a baseball Hall of Fame or a famous Civil War general. But he was also the former president of the Theosophical Society. And then the guy who, like Puts, who said that this happened was Albert Spaulding, who was a major player in the Theosophical Society. And then you begin to realize, like, huh is this like kind of like how does this tie into the Theosophical Society? And then you go and you're like, well, that's one angle, But who actually built the Baseball Hall of Fame? And you go and you see it's the Clark family. The Clark family is uh, they were Gilded Age. They're a Gilded Age family that made their money through the Singer sewing machine and they got into also different stuff once they got once the money started coming in, and the great and the founder, maybe it was his son, got into real estate development. So real estate development, building buildings is in this family line. And so the grandfather is best known. And when I say the grandfather, this guy's alive. In the eighteen hundreds. He was best known as a real estate developer for building the Dakota in New York City or in Central Park, the same building where John Lennon was assassinated, same building where Rosemary's Baby was filmed, the same building where the Ghostbusters like are channeling the Babylonian gods, you know, and you're beginning to see this, like, what is the story that lineage, that lineage that builds on that level. Were the funders of the Baseball Hall of Fame on the mouth of the Oldest River, you know, tied in with the Esophical Society, And now we're beginning to like, what are we working with?
Speaker 8: What are we working with here?
Speaker 1: Mike, I don't know if you've ever researched the Society of the Cincinnati.
Speaker 10: Definitely, I think I think.
Speaker 1: That is one of these keys that is just so ignored by all these conspiracy researchers.
Speaker 10: These are the guys These are the.
Speaker 1: Old world family bloodlines that have integrated themselves as the corporate uh infrastructure of America.
Speaker 10: These are the ones behind you know.
Speaker 1: All these major corporations. We know about all of these major issues, but are they even really Americans? Are they you know, European transplants, So maybe they have a different loyalty.
Speaker 10: And what we're seeing.
Speaker 1: Now is our history is just sort of the veneer of the real history of these different family bloodlines.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm when I'm so clueless.
Speaker 3: Like the more I look at different histories and families, the more my head's like ah, because there's so much like that's what why I always go back personally to like I don't know what this place is. What's the red herring, what's an indication of like quantum timeline, what's a hidden history? What's this what's just like an old program in this simulation.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the.
Speaker 3: Families of Cincinnati, the Black nobility, the Phoenicians, the the like. I mean, I'm just assuming it's the saying it's the same whatever that entity is. You always see it behind the scenes of creating the environment of what I call the paradigm.
Speaker 6: Well, it's it's several agendas that conflicted with one another. It's important time and some prevail and some didn't. And what we have today is from those that gain victory. Obviously, right, they wrote the history, not us. They will the history.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, what was obviously? That's the that's the word which I always struggle with. It's like, well, I don't know why that's obvious, why it's obvious things so, but I was confused by how you used obvious, like you said it too fast, but I would to make certain I'm not missing something.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying that whatever result we have today and setting it apart, if this is real or not, we are here assuming that it is. Then let's bypass the fact that it is or not because it doesn't matter because for us it can be real if we issues so so, and it's it's easy to go away too if you don't like it. There's many ways you decide to look to see if there is something on.
Speaker 7: The other side or not.
Speaker 6: But my point is what we have today was is created by those that prevailed, and there were not one or two just factions with agendas trying to implant their own ideas.
Speaker 7: There are many, but some.
Speaker 6: Merged, some were defeated, and what we have today, the history do have today, the reality do we have today was built by this families, by these groups, by this bloodlines that survived and managed to reach through our where we are today.
Speaker 8: That's that's obvious to me, right, Okay, I understand.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's how much like wrote the history. Yeah, what you're saying the winner always pretty much, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that's your contradiction. And then they've got their contradictions and you're looking at these different contradictions and you're thinking they're not related when they actually really could.
Speaker 3: Be, you know, But I assume it's all related, or I take it all in and I place more evidence on, like, well what is real?
Speaker 8: Like that alignment's real?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: Alice? What was the next thing you had?
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts, knowledge, opinions of this concept of river goddess worship.
Speaker 6: It's a pagan animistic type of culture, very old.
Speaker 7: Probably as old as the river itself.
Speaker 8: What is why would people do it?
Speaker 6: Because the river is a source of abundance, is the source of life, is the source of water, is the source of food, is the source of mydical events, is the source where even the Cryptids or the spirits come. It's a place where you go and deposit your elders because you know that the river is in constant movement and they will spread through the world. Or or why you build them, why you bury them beneath a tree, because you know his spirit will be imbowed in a tree and he will live forever. So the Egyptians did sarcophacus. In America, they choose trees. It's well, the basic is the same that just the building is different. It's the same thing.
Speaker 7: Then the pyramids are also near the river.
Speaker 9: I thought that sorry up the river represent the divine feminine, like the birth waters.
Speaker 6: And sure, you know, like an initiation, you are brought into darkness, you are killed, you are reborn, and you emerge through the water into the light. Right, So it's always present as as a feminine element that keeps verse exactly.
Speaker 10: It's always a place of memory.
Speaker 1: So when you goddess worship, it's always it's.
Speaker 10: A place of memory.
Speaker 1: And when you're not physical navigation, a river is always a place where you remember where you're at. You know, it's it's one of the things that's it's a constant reminder of always being there, especially when you know, you live next to it, so it's it's always a place of memory.
Speaker 10: And the Greeks Menema say is the mother.
Speaker 1: Of the the muses, and the muses is you know, also this sort of river ideas, so this river of time and how things change in the weaving of time, it's all directly related to this ancient river goddess worship.
Speaker 4: I think, you know, I found interesting when you were showing that map and he was showing that lady. One of the first things that popped into my head is that I've seen Robert Flood and I think Hiriy Coomrath and a couple of other alchemists. They it looks a lot of like reminds me of the star card and how you always have this woman's foot over by water and whatnot.
Speaker 2: This is the way it's drown just write.
Speaker 4: Reminded me of manuscripts I've seen before, just a woman in that position.
Speaker 2: Right near water and but other you know, occult things going on around her.
Speaker 3: It's interesting that that you called her that lady, because it's always it's primarily assumed when it's talked about in a historical context, that that's the man.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because I've seen it in I've seen it in a female. For him, that's why it is.
Speaker 8: But I mean, in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Looks kind of androgynist.
Speaker 4: Me that picture dealing with I was like seeing if there was tits on it.
Speaker 2: I was like, yo, what's going on with that.
Speaker 3: Greek with an androgeny or or a straight up like a woman dressed or encapsulated to look like a man.
Speaker 8: I mean, that certainly is a possibility, particularly.
Speaker 3: When you look at the history of like the ideas or the symbols which were put first put out into the collective mind in the colonial times. The first silver dollar was called the flowing hair dollar, and it was of Lady Liberty and her hair was down, it was flowing. It's very similar to the flowing hair in this image. And so when you begin to look at this as I mean, my personal opinion is that the reason why all the different cultures did the river goddess worship is because it was obvious, like they had a relationship and experience of life, where like that was the most obvious thing to do, Like they related to life different than us, Like I can't imagine what it would be, but I can conclude that it wasn't like a dogma as much as it was like self evident that this is our relationship with our environment and this is an accet like it's literally divine.
Speaker 8: It's literally divine, and there's a being with it real quick.
Speaker 4: Just I hate to go back to the same image, but whatever you just described as the same thing that was describing on the other image by Robert Flood, the chick has her head down purposely that I think used to show that she's not married and tamed and she's got stars around the head.
Speaker 2: Same fucking thing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're starting to see this thing and.
Speaker 3: When you when you think about river goddess worship, So we're gonna maybe we'll transition a little bit to the John d stuff and the Enochian magic. Like I don't know if and I I don't kick around tires cars.
Speaker 8: I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Play around with Maybe that metaphor got next mixed when I was playing it, but I don't play around with.
Speaker 8: With Nochian magic just because I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if it's like I know it's a thing, and I understand the logic behind it, and I understand that people practice it but when I'm going to be talking about it, it's from just like an academic pursuit as opposed to like literal like experiential.
Speaker 8: Gotcha, So I went to.
Speaker 3: Uh, I mean I questioned the whole Onok, the whole onnochan story in my in my opinion, has a lot of like potential holes you pop through, like John D's locker.
Speaker 8: But let's go down. Can we go down to the John D pages?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was hopeful we get to those. I was going to bring up the other ones that we didn't see it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because there was some John D I think, so yeah.
Speaker 3: Like right here, So this is just like from the John D Society whatever whomever they may be, but like how they want to position or their truth as it relates to John D.
Speaker 8: Like I John Dye is another one of these things which has me scratching my head.
Speaker 3: But he's when you look into the the Anochian magic. And let's keep on going down to the page with the highlighters. I think it's three slides down. This is from an.
Speaker 8: Essay no one more this one.
Speaker 3: So this is from from an essay called Anochian Apocalypse written by Donald Tyson. So However, you guys seem to be much more knowledgeable in this area of scholarship.
Speaker 8: Than I am.
Speaker 3: H This is his explanation of like Anochian magic. It's the there we go, yes, yes, same Donald Tyson. At the part of it, Anochian magic is controlling tutelatory spirits. You're calling in other entities so that they can control the tutelatory spirits. And so let me ask you this question, assuming like the first question is do you think tulatory spirits?
Speaker 8: Is that a real thing? Or is that not a real thing?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 8: What's your thoughts or opinions for me?
Speaker 1: Well, I think in a lot of the material you get from this, it's it's the conversion of elementalism into tutelary spirits.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 10: So each one.
Speaker 1: Of the squares that they operate on within the Towers of Naki magic is supposed to be a god or a goddess, well, an angel figure, right, And these angel figures come through as you're doing these rituals to give you these inspirations or visions or ways of seeing the world that are different from each and every one of the other angels.
Speaker 10: So you have to know specifically the answer.
Speaker 1: It's a very systematized, very computerized way of accessing different information.
Speaker 3: But do you think like if you go into a force, that there's like one primary conscious entity.
Speaker 8: Which is the And I'm not like I'm just curious.
Speaker 3: Like where people, where people meet it like experiential, Like this is not research to me. This is like, this is how I go through life, and I'm trying to understand the realm like a gonzo researcher.
Speaker 8: I take the approach that I take.
Speaker 3: The approach that this is a real like a real quality of what the realm is like baked into the cake in the same way.
Speaker 8: That rain makes grass grows.
Speaker 3: But it's kind of tweaked up because we can't see it or we experience it in a way which at some point was different. And that's why I say, like it was probably obvious back then, but right now, like I don't even know what I'm looking for. I'm trying to remember something which may or may not be tied into this. What Donald Tyson introduces right here as the Enochian Apocalypse, which has been more or less a.
Speaker 8: Uh so, this is Tyson's thought.
Speaker 3: In this article is that that John d opened up something that he didn't realize and more or less Earth has been under control ever since then, and it's kind of moving towards this, this Anochian Enioch technology.
Speaker 8: This is just one story.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying this is happening, but there's certain this is a narrative and there's certain touch points which we can really see between the oldest river and the first computer and the theosophy, having the the the the Baseball Hall of Fame like on the top of it, like like what are we working with?
Speaker 8: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: This repeats again and again.
Speaker 9: For me, As for only me, I believe much like Steiner, you know, there's realms and levels to this stuff, like you can't see it.
Speaker 5: But obviously with multiple.
Speaker 9: Religions seeing things or channeling things, or we've got even the Seance of the Nine right, We've got Howard Hughes afraid about blowing things up because it's opening holes.
Speaker 5: I mean, there's got to be something to this.
Speaker 9: It's happening through time again and again and again and again.
Speaker 5: So as for me, I believe it.
Speaker 3: So let me do a little pivot right now and then we'll come back to that.
Speaker 8: It is my opinion.
Speaker 3: That the purpose of going down these rabbit holes, and this is still just the beginning of the rabbit hole. Is what I call primordial what I call primordial hardware. If we're holding this reality in place in our agreements and consciousness, most of our agreements are hidden, even hidden from ourselves, like we don't even realize we're what we have been agreeing upon. Like I mean, I teach a class called there's no such thing as Monday because like just to introduce the idea that Monday, like that's not a real thing, Like we're holding it is real, but it's not in It doesn't exist unless you're holding.
Speaker 8: It is real, like it would disappear.
Speaker 3: So much of our reality is being concocted from this starting point. And as we begin to like see this story as it is, and we can begin to like kind of deconstruct all of the the the narratives that have been built upon it and the other stories that have been built upon it, like we can go down to the original, Like we can go down to where there is no story, where the feet literally meet the ground, and we can begin to not to do anything other than to step outside of the dream that we're all be encapsulated in. Whether you want to call that the EMFs or the programming of the story and the technological predestined destination.
Speaker 1: I got a really interesting way of proving that from Donald Tyson's own book Please.
Speaker 10: When D and.
Speaker 1: Kelly request aid from the angels on personal matters, the angels either put them off with vague promises or tell them outright human concerns do not interest them. What does that tell you about these angels? What does that tell you about the system? What does it tell you what they're building?
Speaker 3: So I mean, I mean it, first off, I don't even know there's John D. But I do know that there was the story, and the guys who went searching in the British Museum found his books.
Speaker 8: So maybe it's true, maybe it's not.
Speaker 3: But I know that I'm starting from something I don't know from certain But that being said, what I do know is I can see how the things that began upon this river have spread, and I can say that the histories that they tell us all go through the same channels. They all follow the same path through through John D to Francis Bacon, through the Rosicrucion, and then like you know, I can poke holes, holes and holes and then I'm still left scratch my head saying, well, how did then these these four colleges get that are in the Red Rose and the White Rose City get lined up in the perfect invisible college Rosa Cross and cruise Rose to crusion cross.
Speaker 8: From the Oldest River going over the first computer.
Speaker 3: And then I take a deep breath and I'm like, okay, I need to get my consciousness first grounded out side of that story.
Speaker 8: So because it's so invasive.
Speaker 1: Right, look, what if what if that cross that you're showing on that map right there? What if that's actually this uh you know, I guess it would be an Achian computer because the Enochian tablets are set up in that same cross design.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be surprised, like it makes sense. You're not, but it makes sense, like that's part of the invitation. It's like, well, well what if? And like to Ricardo's position is like, well, whatever you choose to hold your truth to be, you're going to find it to be. So because that's part of how.
Speaker 8: This realm works.
Speaker 3: So if we know those those things like how how do we meet the Oldest River, how do we get grounded outside of the technosphere, how do we remain or maybe become human beings in the technological age. I think what is unwidening this story because it grounds us back in myth to the earth in a way which is both literal and unexplainable.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because this is a repetition of the old megalitic culture that precisely used that animism, that natural force to create these monuments that were profoundly technological.
Speaker 7: I can send you my book to Resonant Earth.
Speaker 6: So they are profoundly technological, creating conditions for us to speak to ancestors, for us to visit distant places, for us to have consciousness experience, for us to have rituals, for us to have communion with tribes that are far away, and all of this was done by the river in these megalodic structures. And I could not help to watch when you presented your photographs that they are slabs of granite what it seems to be granite on that circle, that are not symmetrical, And if they are not symmetrical, they are intentional, And if they are intentional, they are part of the design whatever the fellow told you that he created that for. Because all of these people do is to create with symbolism ever and ever again. And that cross that you find there, it's a cross that was already there. They just reused it because I'm sure if I go and look into my map that I will find a note point in that area for sure.
Speaker 3: So okay, so I tend to like that makes sense to me, Like that's something I could like, all right, well, this is something I'd want to go test, like, particularly as it relates to were these places built there because they're already known. I mean, that's exactly there's my creation secret location put in the map. It was for people with eyes to see, and so it's marking something. Those those granite stones weren't originally put there because I was there when they used to be in a configuration, and they've been moved by the landscapers and maybe they were told to move them.
Speaker 8: But regardless of what, regardless.
Speaker 3: Of like how things got here, they're here and they're witnessed. They're being witnessed right now, and at least the story warms my heart because that's part of this that to me is is the is the funness of this question and the value of what might be called field research or just like experience of being alive.
Speaker 8: Like, the only way I.
Speaker 3: Know that's true is like I go there and I think that it's been whomever that they are has wanted this to be revealed.
Speaker 8: Otherwise it wouldn't be revealed in such a way. I think.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of this stuff goes to the idea of memory palaces. You know, all of this stuff exists inside of our minds as these maps as we move around the landscape, and so these ideas find a way of getting in.
Speaker 10: Whether people want.
Speaker 1: To really, you know, see it for themselves or not, there's still gonna be an influence.
Speaker 8: True.
Speaker 6: That's that's the reason why we can have this conversation and these discussions because all of us have our own mind palace. Otherwise we are just agreeing with each other. And that's it. Don't even need to speak it's it's it's a conjunction of all of this understanding that reveals the higher truth. And you brought a higher truth to us today and we are in annoysing it according to what you are presenting.
Speaker 8: That makes sense. Oh, this is why I wanted to share. I wanted to share that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think it's Francis Bacon who wrote it is the it's the uh, it's it's God's pleasure to hide the treasure and it's the King's joy to discover it or something along that line. Can this point of the joy of like the self awareness part that's baked into the cake of this mystery that we find ourselves with the capabilities of having some degree of self awareness. So, I mean that's always my point of reference. It's not like it's it's it's like, so the oldest river isn't just the oldest river in my mind.
Speaker 8: Like I didn't make that up.
Speaker 3: I didn't make up the first computer, and I didn't make up like everything that's happening right now in the world, and I didn't make up like, you know, the backdrop of our of our history. But we can see like all of this stuff kind of points to the same location or the same body of water, and like, yes, all of the intellectual stuff, but at the end of the day is like you're in your meat suit and you're still here, and you're gonna get out of the bed for some reason, Like.
Speaker 8: What do we do?
Speaker 5: I know what John D?
Speaker 2: What would John D do?
Speaker 5: I just want to know about all these slides?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, do we still have more of those.
Speaker 8: But John D, which one were you curious about? Heidi, Oh, I just.
Speaker 5: Wanted to know. We started in on this then we kind of went left field, so I was just curious.
Speaker 2: I just forgot Actually, yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it all kind of culminates in this d Wave computer, which.
Speaker 2: Is right earlier in the chat. So we said d Wave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a slide which shows the dates of the introduction into the collective mind of of of the You know, d Wave is known as the first quantum computing company. But again, like what you said, I think about this with the quantum computers, they could just be boxes, empty boxes in a warehouse that we're aiding them ourselves in our minds. Like that's part of like the the mystery of like what's actually happening.
Speaker 2: John D. That's funny even catch out to d and d Wave.
Speaker 10: John D.
Speaker 3: Rockefeller is behind a lot, is involved in a lot of this stuff as well.
Speaker 2: Is there anything else, uh what about is there anything on the Mormons that Uh.
Speaker 3: So again, when we're looking at this and we're we're open with like what would what's the nature of flowing water, What's what's the nature of like hierarchy of age. You know, these are rhetorical questions, like as it was said before, like we can't answer them. We could ask them and kind of like loosen our tight hold and for what's the purpose? While I'm alive and it's supposed to be fun, but there's seemingly something else at play? And so rather than denying that, how do you meet that? Like that's built into this cake as well, like how does this make sense?
Speaker 8: How does this align?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 8: What was the what side were you pulling up.
Speaker 2: Just going through it?
Speaker 4: If there was any that maybe we didn't talk on that, we could just make sure I didn't want to leave him out.
Speaker 3: Oh the Mormonism that's last so also tied into this story. And this is where, at least for me, it got very very interesting.
Speaker 8: Is in Mormon.
Speaker 3: History, they'll tell you that their founder was baptized by John the Baptist in the Susquehannah River, and he was given the authority to re establish in the Susquehannah River. He was given the authority to re establish the the Arionic priesthood I believe it's called.
Speaker 8: And that's where it began. Like that was like the stepping stone.
Speaker 3: And then uh, and then Joseph Smith had two stones which he then used to see her stones that allowed him to uh decode the Golden Disc, which became the Book of Mormon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how did I go? Ahead? You actually?
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, I mean he channeled, you know, he used him. Definitely, he was channeling to decode by putting his head in the hat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, he definitely used the seer stones for sure.
Speaker 3: Well they say he had the I never pronounced it the white Stone and the Blackstone of the High Priests. But yes, right, a white stone and a black stone. And like, I don't know if any of that's.
Speaker 8: The the these.
Speaker 3: Stories are true, Like, I don't know if he saw what I do know. I'm sorry, I was gonna ask you about the mineral content of these different places along the Susquehana. Well that's what we're gonna go and and maybe lean on a little bit.
Speaker 8: But uh, where was I going to go with? Oh? The so the Book of Mormon, like feel.
Speaker 3: Whatever, you you know, meet the Book of Mormon anyway an individual wants to meet them. But what's what we can say for certain is when they quantify, like the number how many times books have been books have been printed like these are the ten books most printed in the history of the printing press, And so usually is what Chairman Mao's book in China, and they made the billions of copies or whatever the number would be, maybe the Bible's number two, but the Book of Mormon is like top five.
Speaker 8: And so if we think about that in.
Speaker 3: Terms of print on consciousness, I don't I'm saying nothing about the content. I'm just saying, like, you know, if you do it enough, like it's going to have an effect, like like that's a real deal influence, Like it is affected, and it's quantified at least through the Gutenheim scale.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So he was said to have a white stone and a blackstone. And if you look at the geology or the geology of in that region, and particularly if you look for things that are unique, things that are not found elsewhere, the first thing what you're gonna find is anthracite coal. So anthracite coal sounds so unsexy, right, You're like, oh, it's coal, coal sucks it, like that's fossil fuels and dirty. But if you had a different context, you'd be like, this is rock that lights on fire. None of the other rocks light on fire, and why is this rock light and on fire? Like this is an important rock? And then anthracite. How it's separate from the other coal or the other rocks that light on fire is that it's it's more pure, they're less impurities, it has a higher carbon percentage. And so the expression of it is it's a rock that lights on fire that has no smoke. So now like without like a point of reference, without like our current culture point of reference of coal, like at least that's that's showing itself as interesting anthracite to begin as unique amongst this realm which refining ourselves in and then anthracite I think I read this once like this number, but even without the number, it's true. The overwhelming majority of known anthracite deposits on Earth is found in one place. It's basically right underneath where Joseph Smith did his his his channeling in the Susquehanna.
Speaker 8: And like what I think that was like eighteen forties is when that happened.
Speaker 3: So we've got this very rare rock which is only found in one place, which is culturally touched. The biggest anthracite mind is called the Lackawana Mine. And since Grant and Pennsylvania. So like the Office, and it's what the people and the Men in the High you've seen or read the book by Philip K. Dick or the Short Story, or saw the TV show The Man in the High Castle. They say, like the Nazis went into the Lackawana mine in order to access the different dimensions to timeline jumping. Now, I don't know if that's what happens. I went into the lack of wan of mine because I want to find out for myself. My sense is something else is going on. But like, like these are the cultural touch points. So we've got the anthracite, which is the precursor of graphite. All this is what the geologists say, at least, like the graphite came from anthracite, which has me scratching my head because I'm like, you're telling me get anthracites in one place in the world, but graphites everywhere, But I came from anthracite.
Speaker 8: I don't have an answer to that.
Speaker 3: But this is what they say and what we're working with and where I'm going with this is graphite cut one molecule thick becomes graphene oxide and it becomes the super conductor hardware of like the next generation of where all this is going, and so we can begin to see it's got to come from somewhere, right, But we can begin to see these ties of actual unfoldment of life, and we can begin to see, like this story around it, we can begin to look at at what's actually happening with the computers and the technologies, what it's doing the people's heads, and like you know, oh, I don't have to write anymore because chat Shept writes for me, like there is a direction we are going. I don't know where it's going to end up, but we can see right now where it's connected and we can meet that.
Speaker 1: One of the interesting things about the mineral deposits is you've also got the Herkimer diamond, so.
Speaker 8: You can go now he got a white and blackstone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with those stones circular.
Speaker 4: They like do they I was talking about like in Joseph Smith's story, it was actually really interested in circular.
Speaker 9: Like upwards of six. But the favorite one was brown and it was kind of circular. The white one it looks sort of jagged, but nobody's ever seen it because they just do an artist or rendition, so hard to know there was like a green one. There was there was all kinds. He was messing around with all kinds of things.
Speaker 8: But it's just convolution.
Speaker 3: Did story because the current Book of Mormon is not the Book of Mormon.
Speaker 9: He tries, Yeah, you have to go back to the FLDS versions real quick.
Speaker 4: I wanted to ask the Sardians Row, I'll just keep forgetting. Was Aberdeen the guy associated with baseball?
Speaker 8: Did you mentioned before double Day?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, sorry bad.
Speaker 3: Aberdeen is where the first computer is located at Aberdeen Proving Grounds, ran reason, Aberdeen, Scotland. And if you know, you're Aberdeen, scott and there are two rivers there and one is d the River d and the other is the River Don.
Speaker 8: So like John d is like.
Speaker 3: When you begin to see how this is, how this is infused into a dream which is being I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 1: I think there is this this linkage between all these rivers, right, so you've got the River and France and this is this river goddess that you know it was called Send. And then I think it goes into the fact that the Mormonism was the revival of the Aryan priesthood. You know, they've got all of these different Europeans.
Speaker 9: It's the ironic priesthood, the priesthood of Aaron, Yeah.
Speaker 8: The brother of Moses.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 10: Well, there's a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people today that trace a lot of magical history from Europe, sort of the Druidic tradition into what was his family was about, and so sort of like an evolution off of these prior forms of magic that then translated really well with the folk magic tradition and a lot of the apocalyptic visions that were.
Speaker 10: Going on at the time.
Speaker 1: So having having kind of like a root in this European tradition of folk magic, and not just that, but you know, this high magic that's coming through in other ways, uh.
Speaker 10: Right of things.
Speaker 1: So to me, it seems like there was kind of a revival of the sort of folk magic tradition going on in that region, maybe being spearheaded by the fact that, you know, Joseph Smith was a Society descendant, making him a Society a Cincinnati.
Speaker 10: Member on some levels. So and he.
Speaker 1: Struggled against the federal government. So it does look like a power struggle within these these families. So they had there was like the largest militia ever to ride out against the government when they settled in Utah, so there is a rebellious aspect to it as well.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 3: I've got about fifteen minutes left in me. So if there's any like direction, any direction which you would like to go with this, I'm happy to take it there.
Speaker 1: Well, this mouth of the Chesapeake Bay, this is where a lot of the first slave trade took place.
Speaker 10: Isn't this the sixteen nineteen location.
Speaker 3: That I don't know specifically, but I know that that would make that might make sense.
Speaker 8: What I know for certain is it's tied.
Speaker 3: It's more tied into when people talk about that history of the underground railroad like that is part of the that's part of the history of going up the Susquehanna and then arriving at this actually at the towns that were located at the fortieth parallel in the Susquehanna River, and then that would be the you know, the escape route if you will. Interesting about where that trade transition from river to bay occurs. That town is called Haverdy Grace, Maryland, and it's named after Lejavre France. Lajavre, France is the port town where the sin which used to be called the Sequana empties out into the channel.
Speaker 8: So when we talked about this repeating sort of.
Speaker 3: Like there's a there's a modus operandi, there's an echo, there's a repeat. What exactly it is, like I think, is I don't know what it is, but it's occurring. We can measure it, we can see it, we can we can follow it. Like that is to me a key marker in the naming of that land water space of the correlations.
Speaker 7: I don't doubt you.
Speaker 8: I don't doubt you.
Speaker 4: Else have any questions or anything that you want to ask? Ellis a heidec Well.
Speaker 1: I used to do a lot of work on the highways up at Harvard and Grace, and so there's so many different little historical monuments all up and down that section of the road right there. Man, when the accidents happen on that bridge, because you know it crosses right there after the dam and then it flows out into the chest Peake, it's just a really interesting area.
Speaker 10: It's just so coded with history.
Speaker 3: Coded with history, and filled with top secret hidden government sites, particularly in that area.
Speaker 8: By that bridge on the ground you mean m.
Speaker 3: H that eve from from Camp David Maryland, Greenbrier, West Virginia, Army War College, Gettysburg, Like if you begin to look at that as.
Speaker 8: Complex points like it's it's yeah.
Speaker 3: About whether site are yes, yes, exactly where that's right in the middle of all of it.
Speaker 10: Uh, yep. Well, I don't know if Indian Town gap is.
Speaker 1: I used to drill out there and uh, I didn't see a lot of secrecy going on. But definitely in the periphery. They've got a lot of equipment that is just off the charts there and it's just supposed to be a National Guard base.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's supposed to be that, isn't it.
Speaker 3: So I mean maybe this if if there weren't any questions, I'll maybe begin to wrap this up.
Speaker 8: For what.
Speaker 3: I would hope if there's someone paying attention, like, what would would be able to take from this is it is my opinion through experience and of interest and just being you know, curious of what.
Speaker 8: This is that you know we're there's a timing going on right about now.
Speaker 3: I mean you could say that at any given time, yes, but we can see the build up if we're we're old enough, we can see, particularly as it relates to technology, that there we're moving somewhere quicker faster.
Speaker 11: And.
Speaker 3: Though we're in the middle of it. Though we're in the middle of it, we can recognize that we can't see it because we can have the clarity to know that we have.
Speaker 8: A blind spot.
Speaker 3: And when you begin to look at how we got here, we can come to a literal place, not a conceptual place, but a literal place where you can go in your body earth suit, in this mystery and you can begin to meet it in a way which is different than how the system is shaping you. Right this whole thing, like they tell you it comes from behavior scientists of the military industrial complex, there might be a bigger story. Maybe the military industrial complex really has your best interest. It is my opinion that the best interest is that we can see what's becoming or going on so we can return back or remember to what it means to be human and what that means has to do with creativity and the way we hold ourselves. Nothing built upon what we know. So all that being said, when you begin to hear these stories of the Susquehanna, and it, if it vibrates, if it if it echoes in your ear, if it feels like an invitation not to get an answer, but to have an experience like that would be my desire that this would be a threshold for people to begin to walk through.
Speaker 10: Absolutely. Thank you so much, Michael.
Speaker 1: I think you've left a lot of people a lot of stuff to think about, because seeing the world as it is is not seeing the world for what it is, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeahs as Eaton would say if he was here, awareness of awareness.
Speaker 7: Not everybody has it?
Speaker 4: Yeah see, oh yeah, I like that awayness awareness One thing I do find interesting. I don't know, you know, if this is something you're going to keep going on about, but I would like look to see if there's other structures and mounds around there too.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I think there's something up with that area, and there's probably more things still to be found that might actually I don't maybe helpul to whatever you're trying to do, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I think the biggest story is so right in that same spot, probably maybe six miles away upstream on the river is where three Miles Island is, right. I'm not suggesting that the story put out of what occurred in Free three Mile Island is accurate, but what I do know is that's a charge play location because of the history of Three Mile Island and maybe something else happened. Three Mile Island was just recently acquired by Microsoft to make to make one hundred percent of the electricity created by that power plant is to go and power Microsoft.
Speaker 8: AI data centers next generation.
Speaker 3: Two miles down from there, you're going to find Marietta, Pennsylvania, and Glaxo. This is the middle of nowhere. Like keep in mind, like these aren't population centers, Like this is ninety minutes from Philly, this is ninety minutes from Baltimore. It's not like nowhere nowhere, but it's not like, you know, like an epicenter. But we have these things which are happy right here, which are indications of a direction, or at least one of the directions. And the other one is that glaxosmith Klein just put in like some absorbent number to make the vaccine manufacturing plant. They're cutting edge research vaccine based upon all the.
Speaker 8: mRNA blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: But the point I'm trying to make is that level of technology paradigm control is doubling down back to where it began in the same in that location. Like meet that story any way you want. But all of the data points are factual, there's no misinterpretation. They're really doing it there, It's really happening.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 8: This is really the.
Speaker 3: Oldest river, older, oldest, like I'll say, there's a little wiggle room with that, but it's definitely where the computer industry began. And so when we see that and we don't know what to do.
Speaker 8: We go back.
Speaker 3: We can go back and touch it and experience it. Maybe just in terms of story, but if you're lucky enough, you can do it in flesh and bone.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 1: I think the idea of story and memory are so linked together, and these rivers all have these deep memories.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, once we.
Speaker 1: Could access them, we kind of understand the place we're at better. And as I was, I didn't get to say it earlier, but land is the lens by which we view God, and by that I mean what you're doing on the land, how you relate to this sort of life support system around us, is how you're going to end up telling your story.
Speaker 10: It's just that's that's how every moment works.
Speaker 1: Your half of every moment, and the world is half of every moment.
Speaker 3: Right, It's a feedback loop, right, That's the that's the self perfect you know that's.
Speaker 4: How we Yeah, all right, before we go for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna everybody plug their shows and I okay, okay, fine, no, no, no, but if you want to ask another question, go for it.
Speaker 6: No, I was just because he might have never seen it. I was just going to put the Google R so you can see what he can find there for his own research, because I cannot share it unless it is on the screen.
Speaker 10: Which one is it does?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: It has Okay, I do it here. I was asking on the on the chat, but Nick didn't.
Speaker 2: So oh oh wait wait all right, yeah, yes, yes you can.
Speaker 7: Can you see the screen?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, So every single one of these points will have alignments just like the one that you showed, so there is a history to each one of them.
Speaker 8: So how let's go in this river?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go see where is here?
Speaker 8: There we go, so what is that?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 8: What is the epicenter right there? What is that nodal point?
Speaker 6: Let me put this straight north? You have to guide me. So I think it's around here, right.
Speaker 8: I can't read what's on there yet.
Speaker 7: So I'm at Arlington. I'm not sure if it is here or not.
Speaker 6: Saint Matthew Matthew Georgetown's DYEA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, DC is on this like that's one of those coincidences.
Speaker 6: You have Alexandria here those names are also.
Speaker 8: Not coincidence, exactly exactly.
Speaker 6: So you know Fort London, Woodbridge, where is it exactly that Mount Bridge.
Speaker 3: Is where the CIA began there acaquon actually but yeah, like like here, it's.
Speaker 8: It's a little bit.
Speaker 3: It would be north, you'd be north and east a little bit from where you are right now. So you zoomed out, Yeah, that's it looks like it's. Oh, no, you want to go more to zoom out a little bit more. One more click, there we go. There's a yellow the the yellow pins that are in the middle, the two that are in the middle, that's that's right, the right to No, the ones in the middle. There are three groupings of yellow pins a little bit higher to the right.
Speaker 7: This one's okay, yes.
Speaker 10: What are you looking for?
Speaker 7: So no, no, no, I'm expecting to guide me.
Speaker 3: Zoom in right where you're where the cursor is, right now, where that node is.
Speaker 8: That's a note of lines right, Yes.
Speaker 6: All right, I'm recognized, is it you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm looking for a label. I'm curious what what cities or what's the town?
Speaker 2: Is it drain cleaning over there? Scroll up a little bit more and I had two z's.
Speaker 10: You got an airport?
Speaker 2: I know. I saw everything somewhere before too.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so I'm really curious where's that pin? What does that say?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 9: St?
Speaker 7: Patrick Harrysburg?
Speaker 3: All right, so scroll up just a little bit more. Not that far, not that far, not that far?
Speaker 2: Did yes?
Speaker 8: Right there?
Speaker 3: You see where the bridge is. Yes, okay, so no, don't sue men, don't sun go back to where you were. You're doing great, all right, So on the right hand side of the bridge, if you uh, go up like to where the trees begin, like just stay right there, just like move the cursor. Yes, right there, right there. Stop stop, That's exactly where.
Speaker 8: I am in this recording. Like that's where I'm sitting. Thank you for finding.
Speaker 2: Me this guy, kid?
Speaker 3: You not.
Speaker 2: I suppose I would.
Speaker 5: Be looking for.
Speaker 8: So that's some remote view and stargate ship, yo.
Speaker 2: But there is something going on over here with all these connection It.
Speaker 6: Seems to have been scratched or something here.
Speaker 8: That's that's the mountains.
Speaker 1: And all the way it goes through brothers, right, that's the Yeah, this is like the Pocono's type hills that sort of roll over and over again like that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, where Pittsburgh is this is weird.
Speaker 7: Geology is amazing.
Speaker 3: That's the geology here is unlike anywhere else on I mean, like to your point, like the what I'm trying not to do is turn this into the Eagles versus the Steelers, like this is my favorite team and this is my favorite team. I'm like they're just markers, Like there's only one home run king, like whether you like them or not, Like like as a way to articulate one, go back mystery, go back.
Speaker 2: With that one, Like, Yo, what's going on over there?
Speaker 1: I think I found out one of Joe Biden's son's tattoos. Yeah right, yeah, the figure lakes tattooed across.
Speaker 3: Exactly that's your That's exactly right. And if you really wanna, I mean, the the alignment between the Bay and the river and the Lake Seneca, which is the largest of the finger.
Speaker 8: Lakes, like the.
Speaker 3: How it lines up so perfectly, and then the history and what's happening, like there's a this is this is an influential point to the gree degree of this current moment of time, not like two thousand years ago, but or two thousand timelines ago, but the one.
Speaker 8: We're on right now.
Speaker 10: Yes, absolutely, So.
Speaker 3: I'm here for like probably I move around a bunch. I'm staying at a friend of mine's house. And this guy is putting on This guy's is the North America's largest shiel legit importer, if you know what that means. That's what this guy does. And he's putting on a festival. And because he's like a wholesaler of a wholesaler of shieldgit, he works with a lot of a lot of different people and it's through that network. This this really unusual, uncommon meeting of artists like musical artists and visual artists and people would be interested in a festival experience, like they're coming together.
Speaker 8: And because this guy just so happens to live or the.
Speaker 3: Susquehanna right in Harrisburg, like it's in this area, so that is in the next month, So I'm gonna throw a plug out for that. That's called He's Shila jam. But it's like if you're still nearby, like this is an opportunity to actually have an experience like near the water, Like if this like resonates.
Speaker 8: Like this is this this? What do they say? What's the old joke?
Speaker 3: Like this isn't a dress rehearsal, Like we're really here and we're really in our bodies, and like what are you gonna do?
Speaker 8: How are you gonna meet it? Why? Why?
Speaker 3: If this was all done for fun, are you having enough fun? And what does fun mean? And what does all the bullshit? Like it's part of the process and this is an opportunity to like actually.
Speaker 8: Have some experience. So I want to throw that out there.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you.
Speaker 10: I love in Wisconsin, so I'm probably gonna be here.
Speaker 8: You're just familiar with the with the area.
Speaker 3: I'm immensely impressed with your with your havity, grace and Southern Lancaster knowledge.
Speaker 12: I used to live there, so oh okay, Baltimore, Baltimore, there you go exactly where the Dali, that surrealist ship like brought down the bridge and the lunar eclipse which mirrored.
Speaker 3: The same thing that happened in Tampa Bay in nineteen eighty is just like the the plane crash and Reagan National just match it, like there's there there's a there's a replica occurring right now, Like the timing is like there's look at look at how the program's working, and that's an indication of there's something going on, and this.
Speaker 10: Here's a program element.
Speaker 1: So one of the things, you know, I was working on the highways and I got rear ended by a guy right before that bridge, and uh, he completely like I mean, completely obliterated himself. He was dead, right, and they did a drug test on him, and you know he was he was high on coke and drunk and everything and slammed in the back of my trailer. And so at that point, right before that bridge collapsed and everything else, I decided I got to get out of there.
Speaker 10: So I moved out to Wisconsin. And uh, there you go.
Speaker 3: I mean, how much how much sooner? How much sooner did you did you leave Baltimore before the bridge went down? What was that time gap?
Speaker 10: It was like three years?
Speaker 8: Oh okay, now like gotten early.
Speaker 7: Notice.
Speaker 2: Ah all right, I think did you freeze up?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I'm frozen up. So let me see if I could reboot that.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, while you're doing that, we'll let everybody start plugging the show, because I think it's a good time to wrap it up here. Oh all right, uh, Heidi, if you want mentioned your show, Michael, let's go back. I'll plug a show against for him.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, he was rebuting, so you probably it's disconnected to connect again.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, all right.
Speaker 9: Well I am Heidi love of the Unfiltered Rice. I'm everywhere podcasts are served. I do on my own website Heidi or Unfiltered Rice podcast dot com. You can check me out there, and his work is awesome usually just check out like anywhere online. His stuff is really in depth with these slides and stuff, so check him out.
Speaker 5: I think it was great.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, say and headless Joy please, Hey.
Speaker 10: Guys, I was late on the Headless chat.
Speaker 1: You can find me at a Headless Giant on YouTube and on x and I put all sorts of skitzo posts out there, and so you can also watch our show on Thursday nights where we take your emails and we.
Speaker 10: Talk about them.
Speaker 1: So that's on Thursday night. Headless is magical mail bag. If you want to get your email about a occult paranormal experience. I'm taking a lot of emails now about mall dreams. If you've had dreams about post apocalyptic malls.
Speaker 10: I want to hear about it, and that's a.
Speaker 1: Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: And Ricardo, thank you very much for joining to Please let everybody know they can find work.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 6: You can find me by the app that is on the screen you can find on top of my page. I presume many articles. You'll find my two books for sale, Stardust and Resonance Earth. And please check out the Institute for Natal Philosophy. Let me plug in. Our new podcast is Universe Unveiled, completely done by two females, so if you want to feminine touch, we have it on the Institute for Natal Philosophy. So thank you for having me Nick. It was a pleasure and it was awesome to meet Mike today.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, yeah, thank you very much, Ricardo. And I'll make sure all your stuff is in the bottom if it's not already. And Mike, please let everybody know where they can find all your work wherever you just whatever you want to advertise.
Speaker 8: So the I've used.
Speaker 3: The Moniker Susquehanna Alchemy for my work, so if you search that you'd be able to find it. I do have a link tree page which is for people who want to work with me.
Speaker 8: Directly.
Speaker 3: I mean we didn't even talk about astrology, but like I get rid of all of the contradictions and like the zodiacs and like grounded in like knowing the sky and actually you know, that's why, actually like having a clear understanding, a clear understanding of of the movements for the purpose not just to like know my chart, but as a way in consciousness to move out a false time. Like if you're not purposefully moving out a false time and and and and treating your mind in such a way, you're you're unconsciously just supporting you know, false false times calendar system. So any type of work with with the stars or or inner work like you find that on my.
Speaker 8: Link tree and then.
Speaker 3: Also the Sheila jam so that you'd have to go and search. But most of my stuff is I like it to be hidden, Like if you're going to find me, it's because you did a little bit of effort. This was a lot of fun. You guys were really knowledgeable, which is fun for me to speak to people who have broader perspectives and new perspectives for this material keeps it fresh for me. So thank you very much, and also for the opportunity to come on the show next, So thank you for that.
Speaker 2: No, of course, no, thank you. I mean, head listen.
Speaker 4: This was the one that was like, oh, you gotta get this guy on the show better showing up today.
Speaker 1: You've been a huge inspiration to me throughout my time moving out here and everything else. It's been really really tough, and listening to you has been a source of strength and understanding all throughout that time.
Speaker 10: So I just really want to say thank you, Mike.
Speaker 8: I appreciate that, brother. That feels good to hear. So thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, thank you again, Mike. That was really interesting and you got me, you know, you got me thinking about that area and what's going on over there, so very very interesting. And I appreciate the slides. I mean, you know that's when you sent me all those slides, I was like, oh, this is impressive.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: So again, I appreciate your work and you spending the time on the show, and I thank everybody else for coming on. That's what's up, and everybody in the chat thank you. It was awesome. There was a bunch of you's in there. That's why we go live and until the next one, everybody be well later.
Speaker 8: Closure us look into the darkness.
Speaker 2: Fine the blazing Star. Oh long, Let it be called the Close. Don't fear. Let the show began in death.
Speaker 3: There is a heal