Speaker 1: In a world of deceits, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As o' clock strikes thirteen, It's Friday, the twenty ninth of August, year of Our Lord, twenty twenty five. Well, today we're going to begin with some very unusual reactions. I guess why not unusual? We see Democrats doing this all the time. I think noteworthy, let's put that way. Reactions to this training color. And we're also going to take a look at some of the reactions to the cracker barrel thing that are kind of comical. But we're going to focus in on what it is happening with pharmaceuticals, and there's more developments now. People are starting to begin to understand that this was a military operation, that it was martial law justified by medical means, and maybe five years late, but it's starting to come out quite a few different places, and they're talking about the mechanisms that are behind it. The question is the same thing going to be done about it? And the question is is anybody going to apply those same lessons to what Trump is doing now in the cities. We'll be right back to stay with us well as people start to go through the diary of this training killer, They're starting to see things like I'm tired of being trans. I wish I had never brainwashed myself. Yeah, yeah, he bears them responsibility for it. But look, a lot of this stuff is being done by society, by the schools of parents, and that certainly appears to be the case there. You know, quite frankly, I'm tired of all this them they stuff too, It's absolutely insane. One of the things he said was I only keep the long hair because it's pretty much my last shred of being trans. I'm tired of being trans. I wish I had never brainwashed myself. So the twenty three year old Robert, who was going by a woman's name, I can't cut my hair now, as it would be an embarrassing defeat and it might be a concerning change of character that could get me reported. It just always gets in my way. I'll probably chop it on the day of the attack. Yeah, this is a big part of the problem. And yet when you look at this, you've got Jake Tapper tying himself in knots to honor the pronoun preferences of this mass murderer.
Speaker 3: Other piece of the puzzle as to who the shooter was in Minneapolis, Starter Reviewing says, according to court records, because there's been some confusion about what the shooter's name was, Robin Westman's mother applied to change your child's name in twenty nineteen. It was at one point Robert Paul Westman. But since she identifies as a female and wants her name to reflect that identification was underage, it's now Robin west Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Jake, as much as you were trying to be politically correct, the pronoun was not she, but they. There's multiple person All these so.
Speaker 4: Close, Jake, so close.
Speaker 5: His demonics are the foro we are many.
Speaker 2: His demonic manifesto contained violent fantasies, including waying Toby, a quote scary horrible monster over children, and referenced admiration for Sandy Hook. He's very similar to the symbolism that he used was also used by some violent global satanic cults called the Order of Nine Angles and seven sixty four. These are a couple of things that are not on my radar because I don't make a study out of satanic cults. Look, the important thing is we understand not the counterfeit stuff, the satanic stuff. The important thing is that we understand God. That's what I'm focused on. So I don't make it. I don't dedicate my life to try to figure out what all the symbols are being used by these different people and so forth. I know evil when I see it. It's just that simple. And the order of nine angles and seven six fourth sometimes you'll see it as nine to a. There are thousands of members worldwide bent on hastening the collapse of the Western world. Seems like there's a lot of people, from grassroots satantic organizations to the people at the top who are bent on collapsing the Western world. How do you collapse the Western world? We're going to talk about that later. There's now a move to reconsider a Bergefeld. That's the same sex mirage decision that the Supreme Court did, and it was wrongfully determined as a matter of law, regardless of what you think about it. I said that from the very beginning. It said, regardless of your opinion of what same sex marriage is, you have to agree that it was wrongfully determined. And it was rejected at all of the state levels by referenda, even in California. They couldn't get it passed in a referendum, even in California with all the millions put in by Tim Apple, Tim Cook, the CEO, Apple matching funds for employees who donated to that political cause and so forth. It lost everywhere, even in California and in most states. Marriage was defined in the state constitutions between one man and one woman. But the Supreme Court then decided that it sweep all that stuff away, the most blatant violation of the Tenth Amendment, because it was the Tenth Amendment. Say it says that powers n delegated to the federal government are retained by the states and by the people. Well, the powers by the people are on the referenda and the states as the state constitutions, and they just threw that all the way. So people are very upset about that. Looks like it'll be coming into consideration in a number of different ways, maybe a direct challenge. It may also come about by Kim Davis, the clerk of the court in Kentucky who refused, as he job at clerk, to record and a marriage license for a same sex mirage couple, and she was fired for that. She's been fighting now for ten years, but she's been fighting for that. She's about to get her day in court. Good for her. She's a hero, absolute.
Speaker 4: Hero sticking with that for this long and not just saying all right, I'm tired. I've been doing this for years now, whatever, I'll just fade away. I'll let it pass.
Speaker 2: Lost her job, all the rest of the stuff, it still kept the fight going, you know. Good for her. So Brad Maloney said, I was at an FBI briefing just six months ago where nihilistic accelerationism was a hot topic as an emerging threat. And yeah, they want you to focus on this stuff, and they want you to talk about threats that are out there because it helps to build people's desire to get the FBI to come in and save them. How has that been working out for us? Meanwhile, the Newark time still can't define what a woman is and mis gendered this killer as a her. Well, that was you heard Jake Tapper do that. That was not her preferred his preferred pronoun anyway. And we have Stephen King, Stephen King who jumps in. I got to say my personal take on Stephen King, it was I never really read any of his novels. But there was a period of time when we had the video stores in the eighties, and it was it seemed like every month there was another movie adaptation of one of his books. And who knows how much money this guy has made. But we finally listened to one of his books on a trip we went from Texas to Florida, and it was the one that was about the jfk assassination, and of course she wanted to sell the official narrative I was. We were interested to listen to it, even though we knew it was going to be a propaganda for the loan shooter thing. And what he did was it was a time travel type of thing. A person could go back and forth through this portal from current day to then, and it was amazing how well it was written. He really is an amazing writer. But after we listened to that, we thought, well, that was a whole that was a bunch of hohoy. But he was a good writer. Let's get another book for the trip, and we downloaded a couple of his books and they were so dark we turned him off before he got a half hour into it. It was just he's a great writer, but he is as demodically deceived as this training killer, I mean really dark. And so he says trans isn't the problem. He had a gun, So stop talking about that. We've got to focus on the guns. I think we need to focus on the mind. I think we need to be aware of what people like Stephen King have done to this society.
Speaker 5: Now, don't you realize anyone with a gun is a problem. The guns are what causes people to shoot.
Speaker 2: These Yeah, yeah, well you know we've had them around for a very long time. What has happened is America has lost its mind and lost its soul. Really, what's happened in our society?
Speaker 5: Something comment about this, and I thought was really fitting. The media can't decide whether to disrespectfully shout the this is a white male, or to respectfully say it was a trans woman.
Speaker 2: We've got to defend our trends, and that's what they're doing in Minnesota. King attempted to make his point via two posts to X an attempt to respond to must contention that the alleged shooter's trans status supports the argument that quote there is a clear pattern here. Yes, there is a clear pattern. The LGBT movement just like Stephen King is anti Christ. It is a cult of death, and it's you know, I'm not going to forget that these people like AOC and the rest of them, they don't change anything, you know, we have to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think this is about the sixth or seventh shooting from a at this point.
Speaker 2: It is a very well established pattern that's going on here.
Speaker 4: Considering there's such a minuscule portion of the population, it's a huge amount in the total.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, we have the issues that people talk about the Antichrist this and that, and the fact that there are and have been many Antichrists since the time of the Apostles. But look, I'm not going to fight with people over their eschatology, whether there's one Antichrist that's coming or many Antichrists that are there now, because the real issue is these people are Antichrist. This is the spirit of Antichrist. We need to fight this, and we need to stand up to this. It's very easy to just take a pass and to not oppose the fight where the battle is. This is where the battle line is, folks. You know, you can have Peter Teel go out there and talk about the Antichrist is coming, so let's make sure that doesn't happen. Of course, this solution is to make sure there's no regulation at all for artificial intelligence. That's the is our conclusion that he comes to self serving conclusion that he comes to. But look, the battle line is right here. This is the battle line. And you can fight about eschatology and Israel the rest of that stuff. This is where the fight is, folks, the real fight. The transhooter left behind the video message in which he made clear his plans to attack he So that's those kids. And of course King cannot discern monsters when he creates them all the time. That's really what is happening here. You know, it's not the tool, it's the people who are tools, who are brainwashing others. That's the true issue that's going on here. I'm not saying that it's not all the rest of the stuff that's going on with the massive genocide and Israel. I think that is still incredibly important, and it's important because people need to understand that we're going to consistently stand for life, for family, We're going to stand against this mass murder, whether it's abortion, eugenics, or genocide. We need to stand again, it's that. But this is another one of these aspects. And here you got the mayor there in Minneapolis. This is all in one of the most liberal areas of the country. But this is all happening. If gun control could fix anything, it'd be fixed. So what they're saying is the attack that Amy Klobuchar and AOC and these others are taking. All these Minnesota politicians are saying, well, we just can't fix this here in the state. We got to do it at the national level. Well, it's not a problem at the national level, and the problem that they've got is the constitution. So this is it's not the tool, it's these people that are pushing this. This is what Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Fronk said. He denounced the criticisms of the trans community. So demonize the guns, but don't demonize the actual demons the trans Okay, And so he said, anybody who was using this as an opportunity to bilize our trans community or any other community out there, has lost their sense of common humanity.
Speaker 4: Anyone that takes the time to point out that these are a bunch of murderous demons lost their humanity.
Speaker 2: That's right. And they have been groomed and gaslet by people like this Mayor. We should not be operating out of a place of hate for anyone. We should be operating from a place of love for our kids. Kids died today. It was a trans who was operating out of hate, just like in Nashville. And he's the reason that kids died today. And you don't want to talk about the reason because you're part of the reason as well. This is what he had to say.
Speaker 6: I have heard about a whole lot of hate that's being directed at our trans community. Anybody who is this as a using this as an opportunity to villainize our trans community or any other community out there, has lost their sense of common humanity.
Speaker 2: We should not.
Speaker 6: Be operating out of a place of hate for anyone. We should be operating from a place of love for our kids. Kids died today. This needs to be about them. This needs to be wrapping our arms.
Speaker 2: Now. I don't look at who kill them, every philosophy, what teaching killed them? Yeah, let's not look at the cause. Not at all. No, he said that he'd heard a whole lot of hate being directed to the transgender community. Take a look at his manifesto and these other training manifestos, you'll see a whole lot of hate, and you'll see a merror image of what you've been doing to children. Westmin's mother had signed off a name change from Robert to Robin in twenty twenty, and the court granted the request. She had to do it because he was a miner at the time. So she's another one of these people involved in this. The police chief, Brian O'Hara, Police Chief O'Hara straight out of Batman, right. I wonder to a Commissioner Gordon got a chance to take the microphone and speak. I didn't have Commissioner Gordon, but we did have Jinsaki out there basically mocking people for praying after this. So you know, shut up. Kids have died and I don't hear any talk about your prayers. It's too late for your prayers. Yeah, what you need to be praying for is that we stop these people from coming after our children, the children in the community. I can stop them by not putting my kids in the school, and so can you. But what I'm saying is collectively American children, they're the ones who are gaslighting them and creating this evil and this is what Jinsaki had to say.
Speaker 7: So she cries, all they should be hoping to do is have someone to sit with at lunch or someone to play with on the playground, and they should be waiting to hear an update when they get home. And that is that's not what these parents of the school experience today.
Speaker 8: Sorry, this is a tough one. Having your child killed while they are sitting in a pueue for a morning prayer service is not what any parents should have to worry about. And I have felt a mixture of anger and a lot of anger and emotional exhaustion.
Speaker 9: About this today.
Speaker 8: Is I'm sure many of you have, because we have been here so many times, so many times, and yet again, like clockwork, half the politicians in our country have little more to offer than thoughts and prayers. That is all they are offering us.
Speaker 9: All join all of us in praying for the victims.
Speaker 8: Was Vice President Jadvance's response today.
Speaker 9: That's what he said.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 8: Please join me in praying for everyone involved. Trump wrote, we have seen this play out over and over again. There is a shooting, then come the thoughts and prayers, and then comes the attempt to shift the focus This is what always happens. You're going to start seeing narratives. You're already seeing them. They're already out there about how the shooter was trans You're going to see narratives about how the shooter appears to be anti Trump and anti Semitic and clearly was in the midst of a mental health crisis. There's no question about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the schools are a mental health crisis in and of themselves. Thoughts don't do anything, but prayers are very powerful, and these people fear that. As a matter of fact, they arrest people for praying silently outside an abortion clinic because that changes things. And if you don't understand that, then you don't understand how we got to this point in these schools where prayer is banned but child pornography is pushed. That's what they're doing to these kids. They're pushing this radical sexualized agenda. It's a brave New World approach, and that's the whole purpose of all this.
Speaker 4: So every action they take seems to be about perverting the children in some way, whether it's the sexual content in the books or just polluting and perverting their own biological systems, whether it's something as simple as adderall because your kid can't sit still in it turns into some kind of zombie or gaslighting them to something like this. You know you're actually a girl, You're actually a boy. Don't you want to take these hormones? Don't you want to destroy yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know, she said, prayer is not freaking enough. Prayers do not end school shootings. Well, we have school shootings because we ended the prayer. That's the reality of this stuff. We kicked God out of the schools in every regard. And I'm not saying that I want the schools teaching the most important thing, which is your relationship with God. I don't want that. I didn't do that in our family. But if they even just had a moment of silence, like we used to do for a while when I was in school, some of the kids are going to start to ask questions, perhaps about that, and they can be used. But if you completely push God out and push in your tranny porn, this is what we wind up with. It's a product of the mental manipulation that they're going to these children. She suddenly switched from weeping about the children to lecturing anybody who was watching about how narratives about the shooter being trans and anti Trump are viciously spread. So yeah, it was at narrative, it's actually the truth, people pushed back. Amber Duke said, you don't understand prayer, yeah, or it's power. Sean Davis said, ask yourself how an actual demon would respond to Christian children being martyred by a demon possessed monster. Probably with explicit mockery of God and prayer, which is what we say in Democrats. Stephen King, Jen Psaki, the mayor there in Minneapolis.
Speaker 4: This is a continual refrain. Just about every time this happens, some Democrats somewhere comes out with basically this exact same takee sick prayer, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And she says prayers can't stop school shootings, but they literally can if it's a prayer to God.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, that's right. And the reason people pray is because our hope doesn't end with this life either, theirs does. So pr on the tears when families are grieving, and your plan is to politicize it, you might want to rethink your evil strategy into pravity, said one person. Saki wasn't the only leftist pushing this, talking point in Minneapolis is also, of course the mayor that was there who said, as one person paraphrase, that don't just say this is about your thoughts and prayers when the kids were literally praying, when they were shock. Minneapolis woke mayor Jacob Fry claims people are using the Catholic church massacre to quote direct hate unquote at the trans community. Don't you think they've got it exactly backwards. Wasn't it the trends insanity that directed hate at these children. It's always about LGBT and the fact that your kids need to be sacked privie to it right, whether it's mentally, spiritually or physically. I've heard a whole lot of hate. It's being directed at our trans community. It's all about the trans, isn't it? And don't dare attack them. And again, this is Minnesota, where you've got Amy Klobuchar, You've got Tim Waltzu's the governor that was running mate for La La Harris. You've got AOC they're all from Minnesota. And in Minnesota, they have even their NFL football team as the first one to have men as cheerleaders. They call them cheer leaders, and that's that's how messed up Minnesota is.
Speaker 4: I do really think that the Muslim population there would have something to say about Well, give it a couple of years. Once it's large enough, I'm sure they'll have the massive conflict.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know where Ihan and Omar is. Her voter base is really literally little Mogadishu. I think it's right there.
Speaker 4: Maybe they just have, you know, a no go zone, just like a Pride flag of the slash throat, like don't go here, you might get thrown off a building.
Speaker 2: There was another pair of female and male transgender shooters a few years ago in Highland's Ranch in Colorado. Andy No released a report earlier this year. He's telling how there appears to be a trans militant cult is what he called it, with links to killings across the country, including the murder of US Border Patrol agent David Milan. Is Trey Goudy going to call for disarming all trans people now that we know that the shooter was transgender. As a matter of fact, it was Trey Goudi who was saying, it's usually white males. It's always white males, isn't it. Even when the white male says he's a female. Trey Goudy is going to out him so he can blame white males. That's the common thing.
Speaker 5: He finally figured out what a man and a woman is.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, he seems to still be working on his own life. I don't know about Trey iljanum Or. We need federal legislation on guns. Partisanship is not saving our children. Politics never will. Uh So. I wonder evidently in Somalia, where she came from, Mogadishu, they got it all figured out. We should figure out how they keep control of violence so that people aren't ruthlessly killed in Somalia.
Speaker 4: You know, I think it might just be that violence is so incredibly normal that nobody cares, you know, another person is blown up or dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well it was also. Ammi Klipichar, senator from Minnesota, calls for a national assault weapons ban in wake of Minneapolis shooting, and of course it wasn't. He had a wide variety of weapons that were there. They don't even know what an assault weapon is anyway. It's a meaningless it's a meaningless fear mongering term. But she wants to ban guns in the constitution.
Speaker 4: Of course, an assault weapon is just any weapon that is scary, any weapon that happens to make them go oh oh, No, she said.
Speaker 2: These automatic rifles. He did not have any fully automatic rifles. I mean he had pistols. He had rifles.
Speaker 4: He had a fully semi automatic rifle. Yeah, as you hear some of these idiot news anchors say.
Speaker 2: Something difference, Well he fully semi Yeah, he had a semi automatic rifle, a pistol, he had a shotgun. I think I don't know. I didn't get into the details of it. And we need to do something when he comes to background checks, she said, and everything and everything, Well, he bought whoever bought these guns bought them legally. Maybe the mother who switched his name bought him the guns. I don't know, but the guns were bought legally. They've got a lot of restrictions there in Minnesota. But it's not about the gun there's she said. It can't just be the local states. It's got to be nationally on these assault weapons. They're not for mad men like this person. Oh wait a minute, you're saying this trainee is crazy. I would agree with her on one thing there, So, yeah, why can't we ban the If somebody says that they are in the wrong body. Could that be the basis for saying you can't have a gun period? What do you think? I think that they're they're crazy, and I think that they're angry as well. Yeah, both definitions of mad severely, severely just insane. Yeah, the second you get into the territory of you know, I think I might want to mutilate my own body, I think I might want to destroy my body perhaps, or you're totally focused on that that's all you can think about, right, Yeah, And that's what we saw with a lot of these appointments of Biden, like Sam Britton and stuff. He hung out in this group that groomed teens.
Speaker 4: It's their entire identity, it's all this are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I said about him. It's like, you know, this guy who's and pretending that he's a dog or something like that, or the other people around him are said, you know, he's going to be in charge of nuclear waste. Maybe we need to get somebody who can focus on their job. And that's the case in the military as well. I think that if you don't understand even the basics of what you are in terms of your sexuality and you're preoccupied with that trying to figure that out. I think maybe you shouldn't hand those people guns, and maybe you shouldn't put them in the military either, So I would say that that I'll be disqualifying for both of those things.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 2: We're going to get into this more later, but we've got yet another foreigner who is driving an eighteen wheeler drunk. It's kind of like, you know, alcohol and eighteen wheelers don't go together, and guns and trends don't go together either. You got to say, well, I think that that rules it out. Rf K Junior brought up the SSRI highs again, and I'm glad that he's doing this, so kudos to him for doing that. I've got a lot of disagreements with rf K Jr. I hope you follows through with this, he said, homicidal ideation. RFKA Junior announces a probe into the antidepressant drugs. This is something that's been around for a very long time now. He's not pointing to the SSRI stories dot net, which has the last I think time I interviewed them seven thousand stories about how people who were on SSRIs and suddenly and change the dosage, increasing it or decreasing it to something like that. It's when this happens, when they get homicidal and do not know what they're doing, but they wind up make cases killing other people and themselves. So this is something's very well established. I'm glad that he's finally talking about it. He said there will be that he will launch at HHS new studies into the effect of some antidepressant drugs and they're used by those who turn out to be killers. Well, so I've been done for him at SSRI stories Net, but he's going to do it in his way and his timing. The investigations will look at the potential link between SSRI drugs and violent behavior. We've been calling them murder suicide pills for well over a decade, and it was known for a long time even then. SSRIs are a class of antidepressant medications selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. They're used to treat depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders. He said they're frequently used to treat common mental health challenges, especially in younger adults seeking to transition from their god given gender, who already suffer a higher rate of depression. Related issues. So I'm sorry, that's not RFK Junior. That's the report at Red State. I don't think RFK Jr. Would use the term god given gender, so that's a bit of a clue. That's wrong attribution. There are studies that suggest a possible association between SSRI use and increased risks of violent behavior or convictions, particularly in adolescents and young adults. A large Swedish cohort study of over eight hundred and fifty thousand individuals that were prescribed SSRIs between two thousand and six and two thousand and nine reported a modest increase in violent crime convictions among those aged fifteen to twenty four. A twenty twenty study in the Netherlands and the US linked SSRI used to hire reports of violent crimes, with one review noting a doubling of aggression and suicideality to healthy volunteers. Look again, you want to get somebody who's going to fund a study, The study is going to be perhaps manipulated by whoever is funding the study. Take a look at anecdotes. They are thrown out and discredited. But look, if you've got seven thousand stories about people who like the one I keep going back to as a young guy who the SSRI has had some unwelcome side effects, and so he just stopped taking them or lowered his doses significantly. He turned in his school classroom with a rifle and he pointed at the class, and he got in front of the class and he pointed the rifle at himself, then back at them, then at himself, and back at them. They were able to get it away before he shot himself or anybody else. Took him to the hospital. After he recovered. He had no recollection whatsoever of any of that happening. And you got seven thousand stories like that, many of them not having happy endings unfortunately. But why can't we take a look at stories and anecdotes. I think they're valid. And as RFK Junior said, people have had guns in this country forever. What's changed is this SSRI stuff and the attack on them mentally and spiritually in the schools in the name of transgenderism. That's what's really changed and that's what needs to be looked at. The You know, they have in this article about twenty different stories of people who were on these SSRIs, and of course as they're going through this mental attack, and gas lighting from the institutions. They get depressed, they have other mental issues, and so what they do is they give them the ssright drugs. And so now you're combining all this stuff together. It is a lethal mixture, lethal for not only them but other people as well. You want to take a look at some of the comments we.
Speaker 4: Go, Yeah, we've got North American house hippo. Thank you very much for the tip. We really do appreciate it. So, as I understand, way Moo taxis will be deployed in NYC this winter. I'll be looking for YouTube videos of young robots congregating at mall parking lots and doing donuts. This ought to be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or you might have some of these Waymo taxis. I don't know are they electric? They probably are't electric. I wonder how their battery is going to hold up during the winter there and.
Speaker 4: You're going to get part of the way to where you're going and then zi yep. Brandon Bennett says, glory together, Yes, and thank you very much for that. Brandon three Little Birds says I'm two years into fighting the preferred pronoun usage in all places. After being fired for refusing to use the demanded words, I've lost everything but still fighting law fair.
Speaker 2: Good for you, thank you for doing that. Yes see, that's why I say, you know, we have to it's very easy. I didn't mean to say that there weren't fights all over the place and other important issues. But the reality is is that this is one that is going to have immediate consequences. There's no consequences if you want to argue with somebody over many points that we will argue over, but with this one, you have to take a stand and there's going to be consequences for that stand, and it's very important to do that.
Speaker 4: Thank you, gott don't frag me. Bro says the trans folks will be used like illegal immigrants as a pretext for more tyranny and gun control.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See the mayor of Minneapolis, Minnesota and his demand for action. No comment of SSRIs or mental disorder.
Speaker 2: We got to pretend these kids are not mentally disordered. You know that they're just fine, they're in the right mind. That's the true insanity of all this stuff.
Speaker 4: Anytime there's any kind of shooting, it's always immediately well, the gun is the problem. It's not that the individual had an issue. They were evil or insane or both, Mark Young twelve. The state has no authority for involvement in marriage. Yeah, that's right. But also, I mean personally, I think you could even make the argument that not only just you know, gay people shouldn't be getting married, but also marriage is a sacrament between you know, you and God and your wife. So realistically atheists have no business getting married. Either you can go get a civil union or something like that get the tax benefits, but realistically, marriage as we know it is supposed to be between you, your wife and God. And if you don't believe in God, why even bother.
Speaker 2: Well, I've always said the state should not be involved in marriage, and that's a relatively recent thing, you know, as recently as like seventeen hundreds in England, you had the marriage to be recorded like at the church, you know, the town church or something. They would write it there and the government was not recording that. What happened was you had people who would you know, marry somebody in this town and then go to another town and marry somebody there somebody. So they say, oh, we got to have a centralized registry of this thing because it created a lot of issues in life and also in death in terms of who were the heirs of that. So we kind of got into that through the back door. But the reality is is that, yes, it is not something that needs to be defined by the government. And when you talk about the federal government, it gets even worse because the you know, we could argue whether or not the state government should have a say so in this, but there is absolutely black letter law saying that the federal government has no authority to define things like that. And we're going to get to that later.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've got B. T. Taylor two four six says if we make owning guns illegal, there will be no more gun crimes. That has worked so well for other crimes, like exactly right, it's done every you know, that's why we live in a paradise. Now we've made everything bad illegal. The Real Octos book says state defined marriages and five o'h one c three churches exactly as the Bible and God had planned all along. Guard Goldsmith, good to see you, Guard, Hope you're doing well. Government statism operates off of hate, envy, theft, coercion. Only through flipped ideas of care and love can evil people hide their evil Yeah, that's right. They invert everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, they tell you that they love the kids when they're doing that to them in schools.
Speaker 4: When they're the ones that are perverting them and making them so sick and twisted. Don't frag me, bro right, don't point out the mental health problem or hormone blockers. Is the transmmunity post threats of murder against anyone that thinks gender dysphoria is a mental disorder.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: After the shooting, I saw many different posts shared on different places, taken from Reddit and other places of the transmunity, just being like, well, you know, good, these kids got what they deserved. If your parents, it's are fascist Republicans. If your parents are this or that, you're Christians, don't expect us not to start, you know, taking action.
Speaker 2: Not only are we seeing the trans shooting up kids on a regular basis, but they focus on Christians a right, They focus on who they perceive as Christians, and that's that's there's a real hatred of God that is there, because this is incredibly demonic. The whole thing is from its inception, the schools.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have a hatred of God. They have a hatred of Christians and they seem to especially hate Christian children, and I think it's I don't know. To me, seems like they could be specifically hating children because they're thinking about that was the last time maybe they had any semblance of happiness. You know, they think back to when they were a kidd and before they were this part.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's demonic. Frankly, I think that's what it is. You want to everybody wants to talk about the Antichrist. You know, who's it going to be, Is it going to come, How's it going to work? It's working right now. The spirit of Antichrist is here, is in our government schools. Those institutions are anti Christ, and they are creating killers who are Antichrist and looking for anybody that they think is associated with Christ, especially children, right. You know, the children are the ultimate reflection of the spirit of Christ, the innocence of children, So they want to destroy that and literally kill them and destroy their body.
Speaker 4: Defy tiremants. Seventeen seventy six sixty percent of gun deaths are from suicide. Most of the rest are caused by a very few percent a certain ethnicity who should be perpetually locked up. Don't frag me bro should be obvious by now that they want our guns because they have plans that will make us want to use the guns. Yeah, I think maybe you should give me that thing over there, because I'm about to do something to you.
Speaker 2: No free people will ever be disbarred these of guttenced founders.
Speaker 4: BT Taylor two four six. Newsom was also making fun of people praying well, Gavin Newsom is a despicable, wretched human being.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a.
Speaker 4: Fool and a ghoul. Knights of the Storm remember that video where someone suggested that trans people arm up. Is he going to be brought up on charges for inciting violence? Oh, might have done a stochastic terrorism their friend.
Speaker 2: No, he'll only be arrested if he burns an American flags. Trump will come after him. But Trump is all about same sex mirage. He's all about the LGBT stuff. He and Milania, you know, they honor that, and they are honored for honoring that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Remember Malania was bragging about how LGBT friendly Donald Trump was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and bragging about the fact that he was the first person to come into the White House to come in supporting same sex mirage. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Look, look he's such a friend citizen of AMERICAKA. It was reported and confirmed that there were anti Second Amendment protesters at the scene while the active shooting was still going on. Nothing organic about that. I haven't seen anything about that. I have to look into it. Yeah, Michael paul One, Yes, little Mogadishu is right in downtown Minneapolis and extends a bit out. Well, it's going to extend more and more.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that Mayror is right there. What a cognitive dissonance that is to have all these Muslims there in his town and he is pushing our trends, our beloved trans community. You know, these people don't realize that the Muslims, when they take power, they're going to start throwing these people off the roofs of buildings.
Speaker 4: These are incompatible ideologies at the core.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's also if anyone that's seeing Blackhawk down should have looked at where they're coming from. Oh no, send them back immediately.
Speaker 2: We want to warn them for the consequences in this life and the next. But the Muslims will just throw them off the rooftops. That's it's such a strange alliance to see Democrats, the LGBT Democrats and the Muslims.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's one of those things where this, you know, Marxist critical theory can twist and warp just about anything. You got these Muslims I'm talking about. Oh, yes, I'm a queer radical feminist Muslims. No you're not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's gonna work out.
Speaker 4: Why would you even bother ascribing yourself that title if you're just you know, it doesn't matter. Religions generally have tenants. But these people come in and they will just gut the entire thing and then just keep the label. Why why even bother?
Speaker 2: Well, it's gonna be the type of thing that you've already got a civil war within the alphabets. You've got the l's versus the t's, right, they are at each other's throats. The lesbians versus transgenders they are. But yeah, it's gonna eventually come there, because whatever the politicians at the top do they get, grassroots have bought into this.
Speaker 4: We've got.
Speaker 5: Before we go on to the next comment, saw a funny headline. I was looking for it, I couldn't find it, but just some city council woman saying, I feel so betrayed. We have always fought for Muslim rights and everything, because the Muslims had a big thing to get the city to take down all the Pride flags and they took down like a bunch of LGBT stuff. So the left was like, I am so betrayed. I can't believe this after everything we've done. It's like, what did you expect?
Speaker 4: Why did you sting me? Said the frog they have the leftists don't live in reality at all. They're completely and utterly divorced from it. And Max he says, interesting that they had locked the doors to the mass B. L.
Speaker 2: Houghton, Well, I think he had also barricaded it with some like two pi fours or something so they couldn't open it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's always conflicting reports when this type of things happens, because it's just fog of war. Yeah, under stressful circumstances, your memory gets very very shaky. People you know who saw the exact same thing, well remember it very different ways. That's why you know, police tend to do a bunch of different interviews with a bunch of different people when a time happens, because memory is faulty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I you know my own personal experience. Your mind can play tricks on you. We had we'd just been opened a couple of weeks and we had a snow snowfall that got got us stuck at the video store that we just opened, and Karen and I were working it and I left work. I still had my other job. I left work early and went there, and it's like everybody in the area goes would go to the video store to get a movie, and so it was insane and we were very busy, so we had no thoughts of closing down. It was like, this is great. We saw all these joke and say, there's no business like snow business, and so it was. It was really busy. Then all of a sudden, everybody stops coming. So it's like, all right, I guess we'll go home now. Well, we couldn't get out. I had a sports car and had an Mr two, couldn't drive it in the snow at all. We were stuck. As a matter of fact, we had an eighteen wheeler got stuck in front of our store and we had heat and electricity and everything. So he was stuck right out in front of our store and we said, if you want to come in, we got heat. You can sleep on the floor. That's what we're doing. In the middle of the night, we had somebody break into the store and we hear this banging. And most of these shopping center was still under construction. We got in. We we wanted the first stores to open, and the anchor at the grocery store did not even opened at that point, and so we hear this banging and we walk over. I walked over to the wall where I heard the sound coming from, and I woke up. The midnights come kind of foggy, and by the time I did that, right through the wall came this stick. Now in my mind, it came through the horror section, right, And we had just seen this Brian de Palmer film, I don't recommend it, Body Double, and at one point in the end, the killer's chasing squirrel and he, you know, drills her with an augur and it goes through the ceiling and you see it, right, this thing comes and that's what my mind saw. I thought they had an augur. All they had was electrical conduit pipe that they had taken from one of the construction sites, and just going through these empty things till they got to us. Because they want to come in and steal a bunch of stuff, and I really, I literally saw that. I can still see it vividly, except that that was not what it was. Your mind's just playing tricks on you, you know, and the surprise of this doesn't make any sense, and you're trying to make sense of it, and your your mind throws up some images that it had that are similar to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's filling in the gaps.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Later on went over something that that's it, that's all it was.
Speaker 4: No, that can't be Yeah, bil Hotin says tranny red flag law again, it's yeah, it shall not be infringed. And then these people are severely, severely deranged, well absolutely wicked.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When you look at the basis for the red flag law, you know, it's something where they feel like somebody I've said many times, you know, instead of taking the gun, they need to take the person because the person is still going to be dangerous. And you know, if you leave somebody out there who is violent to maybe mentally ill, they can kill people of the car, They can kill people with their bare hands. They can kill people of the club or a knife. Yeah, and I think that is true of the trainings as well. I'm not arguing gun control, but if you're gonna take guns away from anybody, you start with the mentally ill. And I'm not advocating that at all. I pose to Trump's red flag laws for those reasons. But still it is the elephant in the room, isn't it.
Speaker 5: It's just another thing that shows the stupidity and nonsense of the red flag laws. Yeah, they would never say that this was an acceptable excuse for taking guns, even regardless of how many shootings and how disproportional it is with trainees.
Speaker 2: These crazy people are our constituents, Sir Knighted, No, don't brag me, bro.
Speaker 4: Anyone that has a mental disorder like gender dysphoria has already prohibited performs for the gun dealers. Most dealers will not sell to anyone trans Well, they shouldn't baite. You should exercise your own personal free will. Some training walks up to you and says, I would like a gun, Sir, you say no, get out of my store.
Speaker 5: Yeah, as long as it's the private company or private dealer deciding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Star Barkley. The same people calling the US a police state are the same exact people calling for taking all the guns except for the police. Funny how that always works out. It's always that way, Sir Knighted. As much as I want to say no guns for trainees, shall not be infringe as we were just talking about, Sir Knighted, instead of talking about taking their guns, I suggest we arrest their doctors and charge them. Arrest their doctors, charge them, and then sorry, put them in the funny farm until they are till they're better.
Speaker 2: I'd say the appropriate response to all this stuff is to shut down the government schools. I've been thoroughly corrupted. They're engaging in activities that we would lock people up for in terms of being a pedophile and the mental damage that they're doing to these vulnerable people. That's really the source of the problem right there.
Speaker 4: This is not a self perpetuating ideology. It means people actively working on it and feeding the propaganda. If you stop the propaganda, this will all go away. It'll take a little bit, but given in about ten years this will have vanished.
Speaker 2: This will they call ordinary people breeders because they're not breeding and can't breed. And what they do is they recruit, and they brainwash and they groom, and so that needs to be shut down. These institutions are called schools.
Speaker 4: If you were to shut down the schools and march into Hollywood and stop the propaganda there again, I'm convinced within ten years things would largely go back to normal in a cultural sense. Cletus five five five. I can tell you firsthand that SSRIs do make you psychotic because I was on cirtelene for a while and it definitely made me think about shooting and stabbing people more than once. It's no joke.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, And you know, I'm surprised looking at the pharmaceuticals that they were pushing on me and decide not to take. There's a lot of pharmaceuticals that it may not have the same it may not affect your mind, but there's a lot of pharmaceuticals that if you start taking it for a while, you have to back off of it gradually or it does really wicked thanks to your body. And that's definitely the case of the ssorry. It can do it while people are taking it, but it definitely does it if you don't get off of it very gradually. I would compare it to getting the bins for a diver. You go down, stay down deep. You better take your time coming up, or have a decompression chain that's going to be there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's defy tyrant seventeen to seventy six government school systems to create these monsters on purpose. If anybody thinks these government demons give a hoot about the shootings, you need to wake up. Assyrian girl says, this murderous Channing would have found a way to obtain gun regardless his writing show. He was determined to do evil. That was the only reality left to his life.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If he couldn't get legally, he'd get it illegally. And that's the whole issue, you know, as we're talking about it. That's why people say, well, if your band guns, only criminals will have guns, And that's what they mean. The criminals are going to get the stuff one way or the other.
Speaker 4: You can't Again, the black market always exists, no matter how much you try to crack down on it, it will always be there.
Speaker 5: A Syrian girl reminded of the story from just yesterday of the girl in Scotland, you know, fourteen, and they are coming after her because she's defending herself. They don't want the victims to be armed. Yeah, I was watching that video. Again, I noticed the guy filming. At the very beginning, the girl is saying, she's just twelve and you're bashing or you're a kid bash, leave her alone. You're you know, attacking her, and he goes and why are you effing it up? That was his first line in the video. If you're listening closely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm attacking her and I'm propositioning herself. Why are you messing around with this?
Speaker 5: And that's what these gun pushing politicians have a problem with. They don't want you effing it up for the perpetrators.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: It's again, the migrant crisis is actually a crisis. They create real problems. It's not that, you know, these people are good, wonderful citizens that are just going to integrate, you know, freely and be your wonderful next door neighbor. No, this is the type of things that is common in the cultures they come from. They're importing.
Speaker 2: Well, the day makes they do these kids. That's a real problem as well. And you know it's it's the government creates a problem and then dumbles down on it to add some additional things that are part of their agenda that they wanted to do. In the first place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, girl, too bad. No one else in that church had a gun to stop this demon.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: Pisono Avante seventeen seventy six. Ban all inanimate objects, starting with cars and trucks.
Speaker 2: Or he could just confiscate them, say that they were involved in a drug trade somewhere in your imagination.
Speaker 4: That's right. I think this car committed a crime dugged double O seven. I saw thread and read it where people were discussing this comment after comment on how prayer doesn't work. It was very sad. You know, there's a lot of hatred out there.
Speaker 2: People say prayer doesn't work with the people who have never tried it. Quite frankly, you know, the point of prayer is not that we tell God to do something that he doesn't want to do so that we can see him working. And we have seen that many many times. And I think all of you for your prayers that about my health issues. But I've seen it over and over again. And God doesn't always do what we want in our own timing, you know, when we want to have it happen. But that's also a lesson as well. But I've seen some truly miraculous stuff in our lifetime and that has been a direct answer to prayer. And so these are people who have not tried it, who do not believe it, and they have shut it down.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So look at nineteen eighty the public schools teach paganism evolution. Lucifer is the author of paganism.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and evidently, you know, he thought that he could become God. Perhaps at least he was selling the idea of evolution and transhumanism to Adam e. Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's this movement on some of the more fringe right wing circles right now saying, well, you know, the Christian right wing has had its time. They tried it. It's time for you know, the more pagan atheistical side of the right wing to wield power. It's like, you do realize that the pagan you know, atheistical side of things was largely in power everywhere because paganism just means like not Christians, so paganism becomes it's basically everything if you're loose about it. It was everywhere, and Christian Christianity beat it, took it at the height of its power. When all these people wielded power, Christianity came in and said no, this is ours now, this is a Christian nation, this is a Christian land.
Speaker 2: And then you have to do it by force.
Speaker 4: No, you guys had your time and you lost. It's done. Paganism is dead and it will not come back. Citizen of Americaca, have you seen Trey Goudy's haircut lately? He has migrated to a full Q tip.
Speaker 2: Good way to describe I have.
Speaker 4: I don't pay too much attention to Trey Goudy. I can't say, I can't say I do tof I Tyrant seventeen seventy six. Don't take this the wrong way, but thank god the demon had no idea what he was doing. As far as using weapons is concerned, Yeah, most of these people are largely incompetent. Their brain is faulty, and therefore they're not very good at anything. The real Octo Spook. If I was a criminal, I certainly would not want my victims to have weapons. That is the real line in the sand. And they telegraph their real reasons, don't they, Yes, very much so, searing girl. If a man or woman is so focused on self hatred that they would be willing to mutilate themselves, why would why would we be surprised when they demonstrate hatred for other people as well and follow through with violent behavior. That's very true, Becausonovante, seventeen seventy six.
Speaker 5: I have a picture of Trey Goudy if you want to see the full Q tube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Trey Goudy looks really different than I remember him looking video.
Speaker 2: I think it's a little bit higher than that. Oh, louis.
Speaker 4: What's going on, mister Gowdy? Zonovante, seventeen seventy six. Statement inherent writes are not contingent upon the criminal murderous acts of mad men. We've got a comment about Jens Hockey geesebusters, and it's good to see you geesebusters. Yeah, great acting skills, that's right. She's sure to get her oscar soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Guard Goldsmith says she is a as Biden sent weapons around the globe. I didn't see her tears, no, of course, not Bille Hoten. No thoughts and prayers for those unlive by the mRNA though, that's right, yea, Jensaki. Most of these people, once they're done with their tenure with those new sort of minor jobs, you know, Press Secretary, I consider that a more minor job at the White House. They tend to fade away. They kind of go away, and you don't hear from them too much anymore. Jensaki continues to crop up and make a nuisance of herself.
Speaker 2: Well, they get jobs in media. You know, you look at George Stefanopflos. He was like White House cheap of stam for something. He's been like the top guy at ABC News. She's got a long career because she's articulate and she will say anything to please her masters. That's that's what the press secretaries do. That's what you're seeing from Sue, and Sue's I love it now.
Speaker 4: She's definitely more articulate than what was the girl that followed her up, Jeanine Pierre or something like that. She could not spring a sentence together. She could not get a point across to save her life. Yeah yeah, as if Biden's mental and cognitive decline and transferred itself over to her as well, like it was contagious.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, she's going to circle back and have more to say about that later. That was the first time I ever heard that expression, We're going to circle back to that later.
Speaker 4: She would not circle back Citizen of Americaca says the anti secondment protesters were actually harassing the parents as they were picking up their children. In fact, wow wow, Brian and Dev McCartney. These Catholic schools usually have top notched security.
Speaker 2: Where was that?
Speaker 4: How did the how did the he get in get in with all this paraphernalia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I mean, it's it is uh Minnesota, and uh it just maybe you know, all these different churches are gonna have to do it, uh take take responsibility individually. I don't know if they've got because it's Minnesota, maybe they all we're safe. We got anti gun politicians and we've got gun laws, so that'll never happen in our area. But that's that's the key you're going to have. You got a target on your back, especially for these people. Well, we're going to take a quick break, folks, and we'll be right back. When we come back, we're going to talk about the Great Replacement and what's happening. We had several different incidents that happened in the last couple of days here in Tennessee and trunk drivers, drunk drivers driving eighty thousand pounds rigs, so we'll be right.
Speaker 10: Back making sense common again. You're listening to the David Night Show analyzing the Globalists, Next Move and now the deepd Nut Show.
Speaker 1: If you like the Eagles on.
Speaker 4: The Cars and Huey Lewis and the news.
Speaker 11: They say the Horrors, you'll love the Classic Hits channel at APS Radio, download our app or listen now at APS radio dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back, and we're talking during the break, and Land said some might want to clarify what I was talking about in terms of red flag, I just want to say they kind take guns away from people with their red flags. They're being hypocritical. I don't support any gun control regulation. I really believe shall not in fringe means shall not infringe in any way, shape or form. But I think that they're distracting people from the real problems. Instead of red flags, what we need are black labels, and we need to tell people when something has a black label on the drug. People need to be warned about the homicidal ideation that comes with these drugs and what happens if they change the dose age and all the rest of this stuff, or maybe just get rid of them altogether. I've had listeners who have said I was really helped by my SSR. So again, you can make that decision, but you need to have it be fully informed. You need to understand what the true risks are, and you need to listen to people who have had adverse effects, not just the studies that are produced by the pharmaceutical companies. That's the real issue, and they have an agenda that they're not showing you here when they push this, and that's why it's the ultimate hipocracy that they want to take guns away from other people, but not from the people who are certifiably insane, and they have driven them as such. Before we get back to the news, I just want to thank people who have supported us this month. And I think we've updated the gas gage this morning, but just to let you know we are at seven eight since I really do appreciate that way. At the end of the month, this is the last broadcast for August. Well, thank you so much for supporting us. It is your voluntary donations that keep this program going. We don't put it behind a paywall. And I want to begin with cash app and think the people who have donated since last time I did this was on the eighteenth, Michael P, Susan L. Sally D, Janice W. Lois I, Scott L, Wayne H. Brandon, M. David S. And Michael P. Thank you so much all of you for helping us with us. And before we go back the news, I've also got zel that I'd like to thank people for and I think that was Zell. I'm sorry that was Zell. This is cash app Christopher, Jonah L, Richard A. Patrick V. And Christopher again, So thank you all that. It is really kind of you and that's what keeps the program going. I don't want to put it as a pay only basis because it's what we're talking about. Here are things that I think people need to hear and you shouldn't have to pay to hear warnings about what the government is doing or the hope that we have in christ and that's really what our focus wants to be on. Let's talk a little bit about what's going on with Cracker Barrel a lot. We're kind of getting to the end of this story, and at the very end of it, as they're walking this back, you see that they have just as part of the walk back, they have just taken down the LGBT page that they had at Cracker Barrel. They were pushing LGBT stuff at Nashville Nashville Pride and all the rest of the stuff and lecturing people about it as well. And this is being put out by CNN saying that this is intense right wing push against them, But when you look at the people that are doing this, We've got a clip of the woman who was talking about the rebranding. Can you play that clip? Lance? Okay.
Speaker 12: Last year, we have been very transparent about our transformation platform, and one of our strategies is really centered on that physical guest experience, and we've spent the last year testing and concepting various levels of remodels. All of these have been all of these various levels have been rooted in our brand DNA, they've been rooted in guest feedback, and it's all about evolution with intentionality. We've been very true about oural of making our stores feel brighter and even more welcoming than they already are while maintaining that country hospitality and charm that we're known for. So when it comes to the overall experience, what you can rely on is items like our rocking chairs, our biscuits, our peg games, antiquities on the wall. None of that is going away. We're just looking at ways to freshen up the experience so that we can open our door a bit wider for more guests. And when we think about what we're trying to do, it really is again about listening to what the guests ask for and what the guests and examples of what the guests ask for are things like spaces that feel brighter, that feel less cluttered, more booth seating, more seating options so our guests are more comfortable while they're dining with us. But again, it really is about taking that feedback and sting into various levels of remodels that again represent exactly who we are.
Speaker 2: You get the idea, and so yeah, they're going to keep the antiques that are there, but they're going to make sure they put them in a grid organized right, because people like her are the ones who when they're in school, they had to get all of their pencils and papers and anything organized precisely. And if you look at what they were doing, they're taking like a bunch of mugs or something and they put all a section of all mugs, put them in a grid. But then they will rotate them in different odd orientations and just to give a little bit of randomness. That's there.
Speaker 4: I love how she says all that she talks for that length of time without ever saying Okay, yeah, people didn't like it. We screwed up. It's still just like, oh, we're following, we're doing what you want. This is great. We're like, No, you're an idiot. You're an incompetent moron. You gutted the entire well soul of the company.
Speaker 2: Office Space nailed this with a parody and years ago saying, uh, you know to this this barista at a coffee place. You know, why are you talking like that? Only elite, wealthy white women talk like that? And you're you're not that. Here's the clip from Office Space.
Speaker 5: How can I get you?
Speaker 2: Actually? This is from a Hawk Coffee had coffee okay, room for cream, totally, room for crean.
Speaker 13: Why are you talking like that?
Speaker 1: Why are you talking like that?
Speaker 4: Because it's my voice, this is my wise.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 9: I heard you talking a minute ago. I know you don't talk like that.
Speaker 14: Neither to you, because nobody actually talks like this.
Speaker 9: You choose to talk like this, and today I chose to talk like this.
Speaker 4: It's pretty annoying, isn't it.
Speaker 15: Why is it?
Speaker 2: Root man?
Speaker 14: Just stop doing that.
Speaker 2: Can't help us my voice.
Speaker 14: No, it's not. It's an affectation that annoying teenagers and rich people use to sound like they don't give the shop. Except you work in a coffee shop, so I know you're not rich and you don't look like a teenager unless you're un as Kennedy Schreiber.
Speaker 9: Knock it off.
Speaker 3: Just because I talk like this, I mean, they don't give it.
Speaker 4: And what exactly I'm supposed to kno to sit about?
Speaker 14: That's an excellent question to ask yourself in your actual voice.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, some of us would like to order.
Speaker 16: You're total man.
Speaker 5: There, there you go.
Speaker 9: Good, you're talking.
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 2: And what was that from?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: I thought that's from Office Space.
Speaker 4: It's the same actor, but uh, I don't know what that's from some.
Speaker 2: Same actor, same kind of role.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it looks like he's trying to reprise his famous role.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it nails that anyway. And the family of the guy who designed the original cracker barrel logo is talking about it. And the thing I thought was interesting was the guy died in twenty twenty one, but his wife said that she kept for years and years. She kept the napkin on which sketched out the logo. As a meeting that he's having with the owner of Cracker Barrel, he sketched out on the logo on a napkin. You said, just threw that away a couple of years ago. I wish i'd kept it because of you. Worth a lot of money now it certainly would. But yeah, the guy was who started the chain, was the CEO for thirty two years, and now they've turned it over to women.
Speaker 14: Like that.
Speaker 2: So that and the grooming page that was there that has now been moved.
Speaker 4: On.
Speaker 2: Behalf of Cracker Barrel's lgbt Alliance and deib team. We want to celebrate you for being you. It is our greatest mission to ensure that pleasing people means all people. LGBTQ Plus Pride Month each June is an important time to reflect on the Stonewall Riots. It began June twenty eighth, nineteen sixty nine, evoking activists to demand change for the LGBTQ plus community in America. They are deeply into this stuff. Long with ensuring educational resources and inclusivity practices are upholed every day. Cracker Barrel will also be returning to Nashville Pride and the Out and Equal Workplace Advocates Conference. There are many ways that we encourage bringing you your authentic self to work. So now they have and I think there's a clip there of the fact that if you go there, page not found. Oh no, what they need is CEO not found is really what it needs to get rid of that fool. Yeah, that's right. Woke women wearing black horn rimmed glasses combined Cracker Barrel with celebrity celebrating homosexuality as they toss around phrases like physical guest experience while we were still healthy culture. This is the stuff of sitcoms. We mercilessly ridicule these people who warned the public away from them. The whole world is now upside down, write Nulty at breitbarton absolutely right. We're going to take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 1: M m hm, m hm m.
Speaker 3: M.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome back. We've had it. Of course, the horrific accident in Florida from the guy who has given a commercial driver's license for his eighteen wheeler out of California, illegal alien and doing a U turn and killed a family of three in that accident. We've had several of these types of things happening. And right after we had talked about that, Lance saw this on the net. He said, look at this. They had an eighteen wheeler that was going the wrong direction on the bridge there at Memphis that goes from Arkansas to Memphis, goes over the river there. He's gone the wrong way. They pulled this guy over and the driver was a guy named Harving der Singh thirty six years old. They say he's from Tracy, California, but he was so drunk he wouldn't pull over. They had to chase him for quite a way. He's in Arkansas. Then he gets on this bridge and said he was bouncing off of the concrete barriers on different sides. And they finally got the guy to stop. And when they did, the woman who recorded this said, well, you know this has been going for some time. You could see that there was a cop who was standing on the on the concrete barrier there. The traffic is all stopped in the other direction and he was standing there looking in and then he goes around to try to get the guy out, and he wouldn't leave. I told Lance, I said, well, I'll guarantee you that this this guy is an illegal alien or something is wrong because he won't get out of there. Turns out that he's he was so drunk he blew a fifteen. That's double the limit for a regular driver of a passenger car, but it is four times the legal limit for somebody who was operating a commercial vehicle like a semi trailer, because he sings weigh eighty thousand pounds.
Speaker 5: I've had this on the board for a few days. Found it right after it happened and no information had been released, and it was well, that tells you it wasn't an American. Else that would been the headline of every story. You would have to trade out. He's saying, of course it's a white man.
Speaker 2: Oh here's the amazing thing. They he went for one hundred and thirty miles. They chased him. That's a very very long chase. And so if you saw that clip there, first the guy is standing there looking at and then runs around, he goes over and they opens up the door. The guy will not get out, and then as that clip is ending, you see another cop who is jogging up there with a giant rifle. They eventually got this guy out. He did not want to get out of the vehicle. He did not want to give them any ID, and he refused a breathalyzer, but they did it anyway.
Speaker 5: Found a video of them actually pulling him out of the car. It's it might be a bit small on this screen here.
Speaker 2: Well, the interesting thing about this, folks is that he's actually the head of a company that's based out of California, and he owns two hundred trucks. And I imagine, you know, even though he's got his paperwork in place, I imagine that all the rest of the Indians that he's got working for probably do not, because it's probably making a lot of money by hiring Indians who will work for less.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this should immediately spark a deep investigation this entire company. You should be going through a fine tooth cone.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Well let's see if the Department Transportation does do that. So the woman who filmed that first thing, her name was Raleigh. First name Raley made couples. She said, the big truck gets over the right lane and that's when I saw that truck, she said. My first thought was, this is a truck hooked up to another truck pulling it because I thought it was going the wrong way. I remember, you know, there's been a lot of videos you can see them up on social media and the internet where somebody is sleeping in the passenger's seat and a truck is being towed and so it's facing you right, being towed backwards, and the person who's driving and filming it or got a camera there, wakes the person up says, ah, you know, this truck looks like it's coming right at him. But in this case, it was coming right Adam. He was driving on the wrong side of the lane after going for one hundred and thirty miles.
Speaker 4: Oh so real quick. So the guy that owns the trunk company is somebody named Harvender Sing. That guy or something sing. This guy is Harvender Sing. And so there's three different sings. There's a guy that owns it sing, there's his son Parteep sing, and then there's this guy Harvender singh. So he's related to him, but he is not the owner of the company.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people might be going to sing Sing yeah, that's the.
Speaker 2: Way they need to take him. Partap sing and his son par Deep sing I have the fleet of two hundred trucks. But this guy is Harvender. Yeah, thank you for correcting that.
Speaker 4: Probably a relative of some kind.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. So beside the one in Florida that killed three people, there's also deadly New Mexico wreck that left families shattered. Reports indicate mister Singh is not a US citizen, and it's based in California. And this is what California is doing. This is why, you know, what is done in california's not staying in California, and it's spreading. We're seeing this stuff then in Arkansas, Tennessee, Florida, and New Mexico. These people get their driver's licenses and their commercial driver's licenses issued to them in California, where they don't care whether they can read or speak English, and then they travel all over the country. And that's why this is a federal issue. You know, when the federal government used the interstate system and its federal funds to coerce the fifty five mile an hour speed limit, this is something that the Department Transportation should be shutting down immediately. They should make it so that these commercial driver's licenses should not be honored. And coming from California, this is clearly an interstate issue. It's not some random coincidence. This is a full bone crisis. Unqualified, poorly vetted foreign drivers flooding in the US trucking industry, and Americans are the ones who are paying the price with their lives. We recently covered the tragic story the Washington volunteer firefighter and EMT who was killed by yet another Indian foreign truck deliver cleaning all over the road. And I think they got a picture of him right there land as if he scrolled down the American man who has killed mister Wilkerson, a volunteer firefighter and EMT, a totally preventable death. The driver, mister Sarjete Parmar, have been charged with negligent homicide along with five other counts, not only accues of killing one man, but injuring an entire car full of other people another car. The driver who killed him was from quote unquote California, although that's just for his license and that he got He's actually from India. American Truck Drivers United has sent Trump an emergency warning about these dangerous foreign truck drivers. Finally, Trump has got a real emergency. Don't do anything about it and say that you've got to be able to speak English to drive commercially. Truly is an amazing situation, but something's happening on a regular basis. Sean Duffy, the Secretary of Transportation, says that they've taken fifteen hundred foreign truckers off the road because they couldn't speak a look of English. He said, our trucking industry has been flooded with illegal aliens who barely have any training to operate. Last March, it happened in Austin. Five innocent people lost their lives thanks to a drunk foreign driver, an eighteen wheel driver who was arrested in North Austin crash that killed five people, including a four year old and an infant. He was a contract driver for Amazon here on a work visa from Ethiopia. Maybe it's an H one B because.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there was just no one in America who could have done that job.
Speaker 2: Nobody in America can drive a truck or a car.
Speaker 13: We need this drunk Ethiopia in here. Yeah, kill our own people, yeah, he's not a Texas resident. His commercial driver's license was not issued by Texas. Again it's California. So states that are encouraging this trend have to be held accountable. Again, the federal government knows how to do that. Another case of this drunk illegal kills a woman and critically injures the fiance and a head on crash in Nashville. This happened in Memphis, but then in Nashville almost the same day. This happened illegal alien from Honduras. This is not a commercial driver's license or an eighteen will in this particular instance, it was just a It was a maserati. This guy is illegal, but he's got a maserati. Maybe I wonder what his business would be.
Speaker 4: It's a mystery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder if he's selling illegal drugs here. The driver the Maserati was identified as Julio Cesar Herrera. Gonzalez initially hospitalized the letter charged with vihictory or manslaughter, vehicular assault DUI, and driving without a license is on during illegal here. He was given temporary protected status in two thousand and eight, which is later evoked in twenty fifteen, So for ten years he's been here without any protected status, and he has a prior conviction for vandalism, but he's driving a Maserati now driving it drunk as a matter of fact. And then as we look at the great replacement. We've talked to many times about what's going on in the UK. Of course we just had the incident we mentioned again today earlier about what was happening in Scotland. But the newest crisis is that there's just too many patriotic Britains they don't want the flag put up. And so when you have Birmingham, which is the second largest city in the UK, and they have put up painted the library in Greenway colors to mark Pakistan's independence day. So they had flags up for Pakistan for quite some time. And then when there was a British occasion that they wanted to commemorate and the British people started putting up their flags, they started taking them down immediately, and so then they counter protested. And as they were doing counter protests, one of the guys who was carrying a flag wanted to go into a pub and they had the security guards encounter him and say this.
Speaker 9: Well, because you got England flags on, not letting people of.
Speaker 4: England flags because it's a simple rule by management.
Speaker 9: Simple rule.
Speaker 2: You don't video our staff please kind of request.
Speaker 15: No, I'm asking his questions of England flags in England. No, I just want to put it online to show that this pot what is this? The manner and their management are refusing.
Speaker 9: People of England are.
Speaker 2: Not involving ourselves in any pose process.
Speaker 9: It's not a protest wearing an England plan trum so I have to take is establishment in England.
Speaker 12: Happy again?
Speaker 9: Do not think there's an issue with that?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 9: Do you not understand why people might be upset by that?
Speaker 17: Once?
Speaker 9: If I had an England flag, would that be right?
Speaker 4: If I had an English flag?
Speaker 9: Would that be right? I had a Palestinian flag on? Would that be all right?
Speaker 6: To go?
Speaker 9: You wouldn't stop that, would I'm happy to you can't answer the question.
Speaker 4: Because it's difficult for you. It's a wretched woman with her false smile.
Speaker 15: No, I can't let you in by this point, will not let anyone in with an English flag, which is absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Really a bit of an issue I'd like to leave.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they've already been I'm even in my own time.
Speaker 17: Don't really.
Speaker 9: By this probably, I will not let England flags.
Speaker 2: Well, she is not the owner of the pub, she's the manager. It's owned by a wolding company that owns a lot of different pubs, and that's that's why you get that type of thing. Why they hired her as.
Speaker 4: Man and it's a smarmy middle management.
Speaker 2: So that went viral and people started bombing them with awful reviews on Google and they got it listed as a mosque. I think it's the funniest thing white.
Speaker 4: Google review bomb Muslims just bomb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got it listed as a mosque. Meanwhile, at Walmart, there has been a massive number of firings as well as a massive number of h one B visas. Now report from a Swiss tech consultancy organization CTOL charges that a Walmart executive was dismissed and some twelve hundred tech contractors were locked out of their programs because there have been kickbacks up up to thirty thousand dollars a day. Thirty thousand dollars a day to hire these people from a foreign country to take the jobs of Americans. Isn't that amazing? Where's that money coming from? Well, there are the there's an entire ecosystem of companies who are making a lot of money brokering as a middleman bringing in foreign, cheap foreign labor with H one B visas, and of course the H one B visas operated, we're sold to people out of the fiction that well, there's no Americans that can do this job, so we need to bring in specialized labor. You know, this is what Trump and Ramaswami and Elon Musk were saying. We got to have the best people who are playing on our team. So if we got some kind of an AI expert that is coming from another country, we need to be able to get them in here on an H one B visa. Except that's not the way they're using it. They're using it as we saw before in Disney. Disney the massive firings and massive rehirings of people from India, and they told the people that they were getting rid of the Americans that are getting rid of. If you stay long enough to train the replacement, we will pay you more money. But otherwise, if you don't want to train them, then we don't give you the same kind of severance deal that we normally would. So this is how it being abused under the program, foreign workers have granted special permission to work in the US or US companies if they have qualifications and skills for tech jobs it cannot be filled by American workers. Yeah, like the ordinary jobs at Disney. For corporations they've shown to be essentially concealing their job postings then claiming that there are no available Americans, and then they go overseas and get workers under contract who are paid only a fraction of what American workers could would make. And there are companies that are operating, as I said before, as middlemen, and they're making massive amounts of money, so much so that they can pay this Walmart executive thirty thousand dollars a day for this secret scheme of what they're doing. So the latest scandal happened at Walmart the Swiss company CTOL, alleging twelve hundred technology contractors were locked out, their projects suspended indefinitely. They said there was no confirmation from Walmart as as matter of fact, they're denying that that is what happened, but they have fired twelve hundred people for some reason. They're not saying what the reason is. The mass termination, said the Swiss company was because of a corruption scheme that reached into the highest echelons of Walmart's Global Tech division. The retail giant's abrupt severance of ties with CASPECS sourced contractors follow the firing of a global Tech vice president who had been orchestrating the elaborate kickback scheme. Daily payments of thirty thousand dollars flowed from the contracting agencies that were seeking preferential treatment in Walmart's vast technology ecosystem. So these people who were coming in to work for lower wages probably already are paying this money into this middleman contractor so they can get them the job and get them into America as well, and then they pay this Walmart executive to keep these job listings secret and then pretend that no Americans will work job. The Walmart case exemplifies a pattern that's emerges across the tech sector's staffing ecosystem since twenty twenty three. Layered vendor relationships were prime contractors sublease work to secondary vendors, who then in turn engaged tertiary providers have created an opaque financial structure that obscures the accountability while enabling systematic exploitation. Walmart said that this investigation did not have anything to do with H one B visas, So they've denied that aspect of it, but they have not said what it is. Even so, the report said that Mike Lee of Utah Senator suggested it may be time to pause H one B visas you think. Walmart earlier this year had announced plans to lay off fifteen hundred workers part of the restructuring efforts. They said there was a backlash on social media that the layoffs are being orchestrated to replace US workers with H one B holders. Well started decades ago. Is a temporary program to fill supposed gaps and specialized fields, has turned into a full blown racket that sells out American workers. Let me tell you, Ramaswami and Elon Musk are fully on board with this stuff. You know, it's disgusting to watch the two of them talking about, you know, two people who have come in and enjoyed what this country has created in the past based on our culture.
Speaker 4: All they care about is extracting all the value they can't out of it. They'll gut the American middle class.
Speaker 2: South. We used to call people like that carpetbaggers. They don't have carpet bags anymore. I guess we've got to come up with a new metaphor. For years now, corporate elites and their buddies in the swamp have locked Americans out of good jobs, rigging the hiring system so cheap foreign labor can help to line their profits. You know, in a sense, this is much worse than the trade deficit that Trump is talking about so much. So what we have here from these giant corporations and how they love money so much that they would do this to Americans. We have a trade deficit of labor here. They want to be able to sell to working class Americans, but they don't want to hire working class Americans. That's the reality of what's going on here. That's your trade deficit right there. There's a trade deficit that the American companies will not buy American labor instead they want to get foreign labor. So we're going to take a quick Well, we got some comments. You want to do the comments Firus Travis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go for it. Got sumter comments here. There's about the shooting. Be my Valentine prayers for healing for those children who were there and survive the shooting, who went through such trauma.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah, there are some awful pictures of kids, you know, being embraced by their parents and weeping. So I'm sure that was scared them to death, as it rightfully should. Yeah, and you know, kids are being traumatized by the school systems that are pushing this training stuff.
Speaker 4: You know, n Max good old trade Gowdy is now being his full fraud self attacking whites, supporting left lies. Yeah, you're allowed to demonize white men as much as you want. White women get a little bit of a shield, but white men, it's a free for all anytime.
Speaker 2: Well, he ran cover for Hillary Clinton with Benghazi. He held these Benghazi hearings, as you all know, went on forever, made him a household name, grand standing over that stuff, and never did a thing about Hillary Clinton or you know, I interviewed many times at least two of the guys that were there in Benghazi that were defending people, and they're livid about what happened with that and what did not happen as a result of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I had a video of Trey gownelan to get into the deck of him just saying it's a white male. Of course, it's a white male. Just what we were talking about. It's like someone's comment. It's like, can you imagine him saying that about any other ethnicity. It's like almost always a white male. It's a real big problem, you know, the whole thing of him saying that white males need to be disarmed. It's like, white males are the ones committing most of the murders here, but any crime. He would never bring up ethnicity for anything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a self loathing liberal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you actually look at these stats on mass shootings, not just the ones that get reported in airtime, white men are actually not the largest perpetrators of them, and not by a long shot. And Max trumpmuslimit guns from people with mental problems with him being an anti Semite is a mental illness. Now, that's why you can't make those kinds of laws and start spiraling out very quickly.
Speaker 5: And of course what an anti Semite is is whatever they want them to be at that time.
Speaker 4: I've been called racist, anti semitic, all the all the buzzwords, all the buzzwords most of us probably have at this point, don't frag me. Bro Trump's daughter, Jared and pallent here already have a gun control mental health program ready to go since the first term. Well, you know, good for I'm sure it'll solve the problem. Oh yeah, I'm sure it will completely solve the issue and we'll never have to deal with this kind of thing again. Bille hotin nothing this is about cracker barrel says nothing, says fresh like antiques. What's old is new again?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, you know that was the whole thing about their brand. It was like, you know, the antiques and all that kind of stuff, and then the menu was like comfort food, right, and it was a regional comfort food type of thing, and that's what they're They don't understand their brand at all.
Speaker 4: Now, this woman is a complete idiot.
Speaker 2: She has They're just liberal elites. They probably went to some Northeast elitist school like Hillery and Trump's and their daughters too. Yeah, you know what we need, there's another Ivanka.
Speaker 4: We need to make this restaurant look like every other restaurant made within the last twenty years. That's what people want. Yeah, don't frag me, bro destruction of popular cultures that they can continue to build back better with their perverted culture. That's right. You've got to demolish what's there before you can put something else on top of it. Christian, constitutional, conservative, amazing. People will boycott stores and restaurants, but not schools.
Speaker 2: Well right, they will. The schools are just above Chritism for the most part. I mean, we finally saw people showing up to Christize the schools for what they saw during lockdown. Some of them finally have awakened to that. I think that's one of the big beefs that the trainees have got. So if they go to a school that is Christian, that they're not going to push the training stuff. So we've got to attack them because they're not pushing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's truly amazing. If you want to see the knives come out, say anything even slightly negative about teachers and people will just flock to their defense. No, you don't understand. Teachers are underpaid, they're understaff. This that it's like, well, they're doing a terrible job. They don't deserve a raise. We should cut their salary. They should all be fired. Anyone caught pushing this trans ideology on children should be locked up for the rest of time.
Speaker 2: I know why that is to school, but they cultivate this nostalgia and identity and all people. You know, they have their mascots, they got their sports teams and their rallies and all this other kind of stuff, and it's always about you go to this particular school and you're loyal to your school. You know, there's even I think it's even a Beach Boys song, be true to your school or something. Right, So there's this kind of group think tribalism that they work really hard at and it's very very powerful when you're young, and they start doing it. When I was in school, we had elementary school, in junior high school and high school. They start doing it in junior high school, really working on creating this group activity, and people get nostalgic about it. They go back to reunions and all this other kind of stuff, and it's like, that's the last thing in my life that I want to relive by time in government school. So you know, but that's the way most people are. And so when you go after the teachers, they're thinking about that and they have more nostalgia for that school experience than they do many cases their own family. So you know, just that's where it is.
Speaker 4: It's again the teachers.
Speaker 2: It's a strange system it truly is we got here.
Speaker 4: The teachers fail on every level. Kids can't read, they can barely write, they can't do math. And these teachers out there, oh, if I just had more money, if you had more money, you'd what what You're an incompetent fool. Thes that are put in place aren't there to teach kids that the teachers an them.
Speaker 2: Teachers would get more money if they operated independently. You know, there there is going to be demand out there for tutors and things like that, and if they're good at what they do, they can sell online classes to people. Right. But again, it's this mentality that many of the people that have gone through schools have been you know, recycled, recycled, recycled through these socialists and doctrination aspects, and lived in that system for so long they don't want to take a chance of not working for the state. So they're thoroughly status in there and they're outlook.
Speaker 4: So yeah, right. Overture has a comment says it's because people are programmed to believe that unless you have a degree or too incompetent to teach your child, you cannot do a worse job than the school is doing it is impossible. The teachers, as I keep harping on, are incompetent. They're largely very dumb. They're all set up in this system where they have this horrible curriculum picked out, and even then they can't manage to get through it. You cannot do a worse job than these Marxist fools that are incuncated in the system.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why it is. You know, it even stretches to people. Many people have gone through the school system and they've heard all this stuff about the credentialed teachers, and they think that they can't teach their own children. But you can, you can, and you understand, you know that personalized instruction. You only need to stay a step ahead of them. So if you had a problem with the algebra, it's not a problem. You know, there are people out there that you can get online classes and so you can outsource some of the stuff to other people for some of those subjects. But the real issue of education, as RL Dabney said back in Civil War, he said, it's really about morality and character. That's the essence of what education is about. And the government understands that, and it is really frightening to see what they are trying to inculcate in kids in terms of character and morality. That's your job as a parent, and the schools are very important for that. And in terms of reading and writing. He said he didn't even see that as education. He said that was just utilitarian tools that people got. That was like you would get at a trade school, right, if you're going to go to a trade school, learn how to operate a machine or something like that, learn welding or something. So he just saw math and other things like that is kind of an extension of a trade education, but real education in the since that he was using. It was about character, ethics, morality, and definitely don't like what the morality and the ethics of the government institutions we call schools are.
Speaker 4: Got some comments about the illegal truckers ap rumble seat. Is this going to ignite checkpoints and hauling people out of vehicles? Wouldn't be surprised if it becomes a trigger or yet more overreach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what FARTA is saying is that they're going to do it at the way stations, which they want to make sure the trucks are not overloaded. They pay taxes because of the weight because that does damage to the roads if it gets overweight and that type of thing. So they have the weighing stations. At that point they could do a license check, but we'll see what happens. Again, they can take any real problem and they can abuse it.
Speaker 4: Jim Zim and c just passed a bill to allow foreign doctors to practice in the state without passing any US medical exams. Well, that's going to be fantastic, considering that India has a huge problem with factory degree mills where they just turn out.
Speaker 2: All you need to know is a lookup table for which drugs pharmaceutical wants you to. You know, here's the symptoms and you plug it into the AI and it tells you which pharmaceutical drug to hand to them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nWo is bad. Nineteen eighty four. It took me two months to get my CDL. I should have went to California. That's right. It probably would have taken any more like two minutes. Yeah, then again maybe not, since your name isn't singh. And this is a comment about the British pub ap rumblest UK and US are moving lockstep. According WF Agenda twenty thirty dictates it's not accidental.
Speaker 2: Now, it's all right, there's a great replacement.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: They have planned this out for years and they are moving along with it. Doug seven comments about the shooting. Minnesota is an open Carrey State Act, but culturally it is very anti gun and people would freak out if they sell you with one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. Well that's interesting. Well we're gonna take a quick break. When we come back. We're going to talk about robot rabbits in the war with the invasive pythons. I guess so it's going to be mounting pythons versus this killer robot rabbits. We'll take a quick break, folks, and we will be right back.
Speaker 17: Here's a little song I ought you might want to hear him in your part.
Speaker 1: You know nothing, and be happy.
Speaker 17: I got no cash, ain't got no car, not two empty, four booster shots in your arm, Own nothing.
Speaker 2: Be happy.
Speaker 17: You can't even buy it in the store because of your low social credit score.
Speaker 1: Own nothing.
Speaker 17: Be happy you would owe nothing and be happy. Be happy at each bugs.
Speaker 16: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski. I'm so tired of wearing these same t shirts everywhere for years. You'd think with all the billions I've skimmed off America, I could dress better. And I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt with the mcguffin logo in blue.
Speaker 9: But he told me to get lost.
Speaker 16: Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the Davidknightshow dot com. You should be able to buy me several hundred. Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful. I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to my various gallas and social events. If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles come from the USA.
Speaker 2: Well, in Florida, we have a case of the mounting pythons versus the killer rabbits and the Holy Grail is to try to save the ecosystem from this invasive speech specie that's been released by a lot of people who got them as pets. They start to get really large and then they release them into the wild. We're seeing that with iguanas as well in Florida. But the pythons have been a huge problem the rabbits are now the latest tool that they've used to try to get these snakes. They said. The rabbits look, move and even smell like the real thing, and they put them out in traps to lure in the pythons, and then these robotic rabbits can alert the trappers about the python's presence that are there.
Speaker 5: So we have terminator rabbits that are pretending to blend in with the other rabbits. They're not the marked ones of the rubber skin. They look real. Only the dogs can tell them apart.
Speaker 2: Maybe they should have gone instead of just having these passive targets, they should have had it active like the rabbit and monty python. You know, may spring go for the judge layer on wherever you can find it on the snake. In the Everglades, Park officials say the snakes have eliminated ninety five percent of small mammals as well as thousands of birds. It is kind of interesting when you look at these evasive species. When we went to New Zealand, there were bounty pictures up all over the place about these red possums that had come in and they are an endangered specie in Australia, and yet in New Zealand, where there's no predators, these things became the apex predator. They were killing Kiwi's little helpless nocturnel birds and all these other things that were there because they were the apex preador at the point. But in uh and Uh in Australia, they had they had to especially protect them from the the more powerful animals that were there. And when you look at the way these things are brought in. Now, these these are there because of people releasing them. But the government has in the past brought in things like kudzuo that's all over the South, or hyacinths they clog up the waterways in Florida. Those have been brought in by the federal government and then they got out of hand. FDR was concerned. I guess when they had the droughts, they brought in kudzuo. We used to use it, at least that's what I was told. I never fact checked to see if it was FDR, but I was told that it was brought in by FDR.
Speaker 5: I know it was brought in by the government and they were paying farmers to plant kudzuo. Well, we used that as a big ps a push telling people. They were calling it the miracle plant. They wanted people to plant it everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they can grow a couple of feet in a day. And so it has really gone wild in western North Carolina, eastern Tennessee and things like that. But we used to use that and as a metaphor for government. They said, you know, you have a problem, and government brings in a solution, and just like kudzoo, all of a sudden, it becomes an even worse problem and it starts growing in a crazy manner like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in Japan, where it's native, they have a kudzuo beetle that eats it, but here there's no predator. So they don't want to import the kudzoo beetle because it might make the problem a lot worse if it goes after other crops.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, let's hope that they don't import the Kudzuo beetle. So they said, we're having a really hard time finding them. That is the pythons, Burmese pythons. They said. They deployed these robot rabbits the summers and experiments. Previously, there was an effort to use live rabbits to lure the snakes, but that became too expensive and time consuming. The robots are simple toy rabbits, but retrofitted to emit heat and a smell to make the natural movements that appear. Like other regular rabbits, are placed in small pins monitored by video camera that sends out a signal when the python is nearby. They said that the robots cost about four thousand dollars, but they said the estimations of the number of pythons now in Florida, the US Geological Survey said, we've got a ballpark number of tens of thousands. That don't really know because these things are very adapt at hiding. But other official estimates run as high as three hundred thousand Burmese pythons.
Speaker 1: And these things are huge.
Speaker 2: They give the alligators a run for the money when they get into a fight.
Speaker 4: The sad Burmese pythons are absolutely massive. They get they can reach I think close to twenty feet. I know that left unchecked. You know, they just continue to grow and grow and grow. It's just a matter of if something else gets to them before they get to that point. But once they reach the large enough size, like you said, they can just you know, they can't eat alligators. There have been multiple and people, you know, a snake that it's dead because it ate an alligator that eventually tried to claw its way out from the inside, but the snake managed to swallow it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they both died. Yeah, they said, the average between ten and sixteen feet.
Speaker 5: How is it cheaper to get these four thousand dollars robot rabbits than a real rabbit? There are four thousand dollars per robot rabbit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, the rabbits do actually breed like rabbits.
Speaker 4: I imagine maybe it's more expensive to fit a real rabbit out with tracking gear or something like that, or you run the risk of yeah, you know, running through the brush and destroying it or something like that.
Speaker 2: Well, it said. Every year the Commission holds a Florida Python Challenge that carries cash prizes for the most pythons caught, the longest snake, and so forth. This year, nine hundred and thirty four people from thirty states took part in the effort. In July, they said they captured two hundred ninety four pythons, the top prize of ten thousand dollars to a participant who bagged sixty of them. It's too early to determine how successful the robot rabbit project will be. They said that they have removed twenty three thousand the snakes since the year two thousand. That's not too many, because we were talking about twenty five years. It's only about one thousand of them a year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, funny. One fun fact is that from what I've read, India also has a problem with I think the same Burmese pythons, you know, Burma kind of from where they're from. They also had a you know contest, you know, bring in as many of these as you can, and you know, we'll pay you out for each one. It actually led to more snakes because people started breeding them to bring in as many snakes as they could, So they ended up game the system. Yeah, they gained the system. They tried to scam it and allegedly ended up with a worse problem than they had before.
Speaker 5: I saw that same thing. Yeah, it was the same exact thing that worked in Florida. They tried it there, but with less money for the prizes, and it backfired horribly as people started breeding them and made the problem much worse.
Speaker 2: Well, it's probably not too hard to breed them. They said that they lay fifty to one hundred eggs the female does at a time, and they've got a gestation period of only sixty to ninety days. Yeah, so you can imagine if they were able to get twenty three thousand of these things out in the last twenty five years, how many of them they truly are. They're breeding like you know, the feral pigs or what different Texas.
Speaker 4: And maybe that's what we need. We need giant snakes to eat the feral pigs.
Speaker 2: We can have a sort of you know, go Yeah, they can have the federal government get involved and capture them and transfer them to Texas.
Speaker 4: India does have a large problem with snakes, though. I think they're one of the leading countries when it comes to snake by death s each year because of the Russells viper I believe. Yeah, I think snake's fascinating. So snake fact for you.
Speaker 2: Well, this is while they got the robot rabbits, this is also a trapped China is building a brain computer interface industry, reports Wired magazine. And let me tell you that this is the industry putting this out to say that we've got a brain gap that is there with the Chinese, and so we need to have some federal support for this. This is the game that they've always play Alex Skarp's book that he put the Technological Republic, there is a gap with everything with China. Okay, we're behind them in this area and in that area, in that area. So we need the federal government to come in and to subsidize these businesses. And that's what this article is really pushing, that we need to have help to compete with China. China has signaled its ambition to become a world leader and brain computer interfaces that's not something that we need. But they're going to push this and push for the federal government to subsidize. They said, China now has several homegrown BCI companies. The government is making the development of this technology a priority because again it's a tolitarian country and the plitarian governments want to have these brain computer interfaces. This is not to help people who have spinal cord injuries. Ultimately, yes, they will use it for that and that will be what they feature at the beginning, but ultimately this is about a mind control project, which is what totalitarian countries always want, including our own. The new policy document lays out a roadmap for China to achieve breakthroughs and BCI technology by twenty twenty seven and to build internationally competitive industry by twenty thirty. We cannot let them get ahead in the brain gap. We know China is strong at translating basic research into practical uses and commercialization, and so we need that same kind of government corporate partnership, don't we. Well, you need to be very careful about the new technology. And just as you think about a brain computer interface and think about what can possibly go wrong, take a look at what could possibly go wrong with all these other technologies are happening right now. Here's an example. Using an AI browser lets hackers drain your bank account just by showing you a public Reddit post. So you want to hook your brain up to uh.
Speaker 4: Just think maybe this computitors deserve Yeah, you talk about.
Speaker 2: A brain drain. You know, if the AI can drain your bank account just because you're using an AI browser and you go to a particular site, you know, the the ability of this technology to do damage to us is still unknown. We're rushing into these things just like we rushed into the m R and A.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the real brain gap is in the heads of these AI cheerleaders.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what I wonder about is, you know, if your brain can influence the electronics. Can you know how much influence can the electronics put on your brain? Very rarely? Is it only ever one way? Yeah, so's that's probably more what they're interested in.
Speaker 2: Well, for the longest time, DARPA has had their Brain Project research that they said that they want to help people had PTSD uh and and yet they talked about implanting memories just like total recall. We can erase selectively erase memories, which is what they're trying to do, or we can implant memories in you of things that you never did. And that's that's what darp has been working on for quite some time. So they said. The vulnerability in this particular AI browser is known as an indirect prompt injection attack. It allows hackers to trick AI browsers into following malicious instructions hidden in plain texts. What is an AI browser lance? Do you know what that is? I've never seen that term before.
Speaker 4: A lot of browsers have integrated a large language model into it, so it'll you know, if you Google something or you know, whatever router you're using your search, some of them will give you like an AI summary at the top of what you're looking for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Brave does that. Yeah, Yeah, maybe that's what they're talking about. You can literally get prompt injected and your bank account trained if you were doom scrolling on Reddit. This means that you're just kind of hanging out and scrolling for a long period of time. Perplexities Browser AI has been tricked into following malicious instructions embedded too in publicly available content. Do either of you guys do anything about perplexity?
Speaker 4: Apparently that is a I've never heard of it until this article.
Speaker 5: Okay, they do mention Brave, they say it's just SNOVERYI company. They were the ones that were kind of the first with deep search stuff, but now everyone has that.
Speaker 2: Well. This vulnerability is known as an indirect prompt injection attack. It says very simple the vulnerability lies and how commentsses web page content When users ask it to summarize this web page, it feeds part of the web page directly into its large language model, without distinguishing between the user's instructions and untrusted content. From the web page, and so people are just injecting this prompt and said, if you give it privileges across authenticated sessions, it has potential access to banking accounts, to corporate systems, to private emails, cloud storage, and other services. So it could use that presumably, I guess, because you can save your passwords and things like that on these browsers, perhaps by injecting their prompt, and they can then have access to those passwords and use that to drain your bank account. One person said this is why I don't use an AI browser. You can literally get prompt injected in your bank account drained by scrolling on Reddit. Well, as we look at the craziness of the climate scam here, we have the slatest report that came out and Lisbon they're concerned because they said dark cars are heating cities. They set up to buy up to four degrees centigrade. The study found that's huge. I don't think that you're going to get that big of a boost, but we've talked about cities being heat islands and how that has affected their long term temperature measurements to bolster their climate change nar TO, So I guess the question is what about dark solar panels seah.
Speaker 5: And also if they're saying that the color of your car is a major factor in you know, global warming, does that mean that everything else they've been saying about the car doesn't matter. I mean, if this is the big factor, just what color? Just having a black metal object is as much as having a car, and then therefore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean four degrees centigrade is huge because they were talking about two degrees integrate being the doom point at which we're all going to die, So just having black cars could do that according to them. But this is a study, and this is why I say, you know, you can take these studies with a grain of salt. Depending on who has funded them and the games that they have played, they can use that to come to their conclusion. They said that it was worse the cars were worse than nearby asphalt, that white vehicles reflected eighty five percent of sunlight, cars covering ten percent of city roads, their heat contributes and significantly impacts urban warming. Well, I guess we'd have to compare this to that story about Trump spending a lot of money to paint the wall black. They're at the border and then the guy going out there and measuring the unpainted wall and the black wall and not seeing a difference in temperature.
Speaker 5: Also, the way the article phrases that it's worse than asphalt, You mean having a car there is slightly worse than not having a car there. Yeah, well I would hope that it's than nothing.
Speaker 2: I find that hard to believe since i've when I was in junior high school, we had an asphalt track in Florida and you had an afternoon gym class, so that thing has been heated up all day. I mean you could. It was burning my feet through my sneakers. It's crazy. And asphalt in Florida was difficult to you know, people typically didn't use it except on tracks that use it in driveways because of the heat issues that were there. But when you look at the amount of surface area, right, surface area for the road is going to be much greater than the surface area for the car. So again this is more doom climate news that needs to be need to think about it and not just take it for why it's worth face value. So we have some comments that you want to cover before you Yes, we do.
Speaker 4: The real Octo spooks as private schools should get public funds because the parents with students in public schools are paying the same school taxes as those parents with students in public schools. The parents should choose where their money is spent.
Speaker 2: Well, be careful because whenever the government funds it, the government will control it. One of the things that we pushed when I was with the Libertarian Party to try to help people with private schools was to say, okay, you know, in North Carolina we had an income tax. We said, give a tax deduction to any individual who wants to support somebody going to a private school or a homeschool, and they get to take that deduction whether or not they are related to the person. And so, you know, some people now proposed that the problem is they've now set up a third party institution that is going to process that. And so you always have to be careful about government control whenever you're taking money from them, even to the extent of participating in sports. They would exert government control on homeschoolers through that.
Speaker 4: Avenue Pisdovonte seventeen seventy six. They tried to change cracker barrel to crack in Beryl. Well, that's a very Californian sensibility. Brian and de McCartney says, create and Beryl. Isn't that already a place? Isn't it a store?
Speaker 2: That might be? Yeah, I guess I could call it if it's gonna be run by these uh mary sue that they got there, they could call it creek and barrel because they got creaky speak. So we're gonna take a quick break, folks, and we will be right back. The seed in our hole, my boys go where all can see. Be it with our devotion. Boys call it the Liberty Tree.
Speaker 5: It's a tall low tree.
Speaker 2: And the strong o the tree.
Speaker 17: And we are the sons just they are the sons, the sons of liberty.
Speaker 1: H M, Liberty, it's your move. You're listening to the David Night Show. Liberty It's your move, and now the David Knight Show.
Speaker 9: If you like the Eagles Onang.
Speaker 11: The Cars and Huey Lewis and the news, they say the you'll love the Classic Hits channel at APS Radio, download our app or listen now at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 2: Well India seems to be making a bid to be the number one persecutor of Christians in the world. Of course, that title is right now held by North Korea. They have had that for quite some time. But India and their radical Hindu government of Modi, which by the way, Chelsey Gabbard is very connected with that political party that is there. They have now passed harsh anti conversion laws in several of the different Indian states, expanding maximum punishment. If you talk to somebody about Christ, you can get life in prison. Yeah, and this is what they call it, the Freedom of Religion Amendment. They have taken a page right out of the American book where you call the bill exactly the opposite of what it is Patriot Act or whatever right that's exactly the opposite or the Inflation Reduction Act that Biden had to give a simple example. They will expand the maximum punishment from ten years in prison to twenty years or life in prison, along with fines up to eleven thousand, five hundred dollars. The law allows the police to arrest suspects without a warrant, to seize property to make offenses non bailable. Online or social media messages they interpret as promoting conversion are also punishable, raising concerns over free speech and especially over the freedom of religion. Even though they call it that, it is designed to suppress the freedom of religion. These provisions, with penalties of up to life imprisonment, represents some of India's harshest anti conversion measures and can turn ordinary conversations about belief into criminal acts. And let me say that when we talk about this, they have specifically used that phrase anti conversion laws. They have put that in and their laws prohibiting that in many Western countries and proposed in the US as they say they don't want to have any conversion therapies. What they're talking about where psychologists or groups would take people who were LGBT and they would take them into a very course of psychological procedure to try to convert them out of that way of thinking. Of course, that was anathema to the early movement because they said there was a gay gene and you were born that way. But now they don't believe that there is. Now with the trainees, they had to do a complete one to eighty, so now the conversion things back on the table. But they called it that because they don't necessarily put the therapy in there. But it's anti conversion because they don't want Christianity to be spoken anywhere, right, you don't when any Christians speak anywhere. They don't want any conversion because it's not going to be the psychologists that are their real issue. Psychologists are no threat to the LGBT. This relationship with Christ that is, and so that's what they want to shut down. And you can see it when they start calling these things anti conversion. That's ultimately where it's going, and that's where it's going to go in the West as well. The law reserves harsher penalty for cases involving women, miners, and tribal communities. Conversions are linked. Conversions that are linked to any foreign funding would carry sentences of seven to fourteen years. They said. Those involving force inducement, trafficking, or marriage promises could result in life sentences. That is not what Christians do with that. Concealing religion for marriage purposes could mean up to ten years in prison and finds of more than three thousand dollars. So I don't know. I guess if you wanted to marry somebody, but you didn't tell them that you're a Christian, you pretended you're a Hindu. Then when a person found out, I guess they could call the state.
Speaker 4: On you, I don't know, get your spouse thrown in prison.
Speaker 2: At least ten other states have adopted similar measures, although most of them carry shorter prison terms of up to ten years in prison. As many as thirteen states have pass such laws, although several remain inactive or are being legally challenged. So Christian groups say the legislation will deepen religious polarization and restrict India's constitutional freedom. It's predominantly Hindu, and the Hindu party that is in charge now is extremely radical. They have tolerated and supported and covered up violent attacks against all other religions Christian, sekh Muslim and so. And that's a party that has given a lot of money to Tulsi cavern. As a matter of fact, Christian ethics must infuse artificial intelligence and the emerging tech. This is an article from Christian Posts. They said earlier this year, while in Sacramento, California, and AI powered robot made me a latte at a coffee shop near the state capitol building. He said, I was marveling at its capability, but he said I also was a bit unnerved about it, because I thought, what are they going to be the issues of this in terms of displacing humans and at the foundation of our society, there has to be some kind of a moral and ethical basis for the things that we do. We can't just keep going down this road of adopting this technology without thinking about the implications of it. And the people who are pushing it out there have thought about the implications of it. That's why they're pushing UBI and other things like that. They want to use this to enslave and to entrap us. We know what that is, and we need to demand from the people who are in political power that they put measures in place before that happens. Typically, what we see happening is even though people see what the implication is going to be for some of this new technology of various areas, nothing is done about it before it happens, and then it's very difficult to get anything done after it happens. That's why we keep going down this spiraling rabbit hole. A growing movement is taking aim at overturn same sex marriage ruling. Now that critics have been proven right. They point out I mentioned this a little bit earlier in the program the Supreme Court. It has now been a decade twenty fifteen, where they decided that they would define marriage against the law and against the wishes of the states and the people. And again, I think that marriage is something that ought to be defined on a religious basis, but if you're going to have there certainly is absolutely no case for the federal government or the Supreme Court, especially to impose their definition on the rest of the country. Same thing was true in terms of abortion. Both of these things, and when you had the abortion ruling overturned, when Rov. Wade was overturned with the Jobs hearing, this is one of the things that Clarence Thomas pointed out. He said that the prevarication that Rov. Wad was built on, We've had many other things that were done by the Supreme Court that were based on the same kind of logic and expansion, and that those things should also be revisited. One of them that he mentioned was the Bergefeld case that or the Supreme Court established same sex mirage over and against the states and the people. Said we can either recognize gay marriage, we can recognize children's right to a mother and father, but we can't have both, said Katie Faust of them before us. It's an organization that advocates for the right of children to their biological parents. And that's really what this is fundamentally about. It's not just an attack on marriage that the Supreme Court did a decade ago, but it was specifically an attack on the family so that they could attack and control the children. The village demands a right to raise your children. This is the Hillary Clinton thing, and they demand a right to raise the children. And we have been told over and over again, like the think OF's MSNBC had a public service announcement that was done by Melissa Harris Perry that I've played so many times. We've got to get over this notion that you own your children. They belong to the community. Right, No, they don't. But that's what is fundamentally behind all of this stuff that's happening, and the redefinition of marriage was fundamentally an attack on children. Yet again, the problem is from the child's perspective, their own mother and father are never optional, not in terms of their identity, their development, their safety, or their rights. Whenever they talk about children's rights, that has been used as a cat's paw by the UN in order to separate children from their parents. And they do that by separating the children from their parents in a school environment. That's what we're seeing all the time. While the kids want to have this pronoun because we've told them that they're in the wrong body, and so they push back against the parents and say that the child has a right to identify with whatever pronouns and whatever gender they want to be, and they essentially terminate rental rights in those areas. That's happening left and right, not with a formal decoration necessarily, but in many states are trying to formalize a process. The decision is left and tatters the single most important institution in society, marriage and family, while ushering in an LGBT and doctrination agenda annual state enforced homosexuality, boosts to the rent a womb industry and a burgeoning acceptance of eugenics in order to service the rent a womb industry. And this is truly brave New World humanism writ large.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: You're constantly seeing articles coming out. We just had one this last week where somebody was talking about robotic womb and where you could have test two babies and you could watch the babies grow in your robot surrogate now that's right now is a pipe dream. But at the rate that technology is changing, I don't know how long that will be. But all of this stuff that you saw portrayed in all the Suxley's Brave New World, from the hyper sexualization and pushing of sex and drugs in the schools to the free sex movement to the hatcheries that he had, all of that, they're working very hard to implement it. And it's all part of a eugenics movement and of a totalitarian state. Support for we gay marriage among Republicans has dropped fourteen percent from it's high in twenty twenty one. Faust is going to be part of a panel that is explicitly calling for the overturn of the Supreme Court decision at National Conservatism's fifth annual conference. This would be interesting if conservatives actually try to conserve something for a change.
Speaker 4: First in my lifetime actually.
Speaker 2: Well, especially since Trump and Milania have taken over the party. They're not very concerned at all about the traditional cultural concerns of conservatives, and yet they positioned themselves that way. And I see you know conservative influencers or you know the big the big names and Christian culture.
Speaker 4: That traditional values. Does Trump hold just appoint me to one of them?
Speaker 2: Well, they'll say, well look at he got Ruby Wade overturned and all the rest of this stuff. Well that was not a necessarily Trump You never know what you're going to get with a Supreme Court appointment, Like I've always said, it's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. And with those nine poltically appointed judges. As a matter of fact, you know, one of the if you look at Reagan's appointments, they were reliably became left wing people like Sandra Dale O'Connor, who was a Dei pick, and Anthony Kennedy who became part of the hard hard left when he was in the court. The fight is already pending in the Supreme Court with the case of Kim Davis, the former Kentucky clerk known best for refusing to issue a marriage license, so he said earlier, then being fired for that. She's now been fighting that for ten years. It was Justice Claires Thomas and the Dobbs decision that overturned Roe v. Wade, creating a right to abortion that didn't really exist in the constitution. Clarience Thomas said that Obergefeld decision about same sex mirage was endangered because it resupposed on the same faulty groundwork. And fundamentally, I always refer to it as judicial legislation or supremacy or whatever. It's the Supreme Court legislating from the bench, you know, creating law and defining what life is, defining what marriage is. They don't have the right to do that. They call it substantive due process, and he substitute due process is demonstrably arone, said Clarence Thomas. And the idea behind it is that they create rights and say that that's part of somebody's due process.
Speaker 1: So the.
Speaker 2: Athony Kennedy who wrote the Bergefeld decision ignored the dangerous social experiment that he was mandating. So but at the time ten years ago, it was opposed by Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, John Roberts made the people who are still there. It'd be interesting to see if they bring this up to Kim Davis' case. They may narrowly define it in terms of a wrongful termination or something like that, rather than addressing the core of the issue, which is the Supreme Court's substantive due process. Ultimately, folks, you were going to have a moral foundation for all law. The question is whose moral foundation is it going to be? And when you whatever you say the law is going to be even if you talk about something like murder right, who defines that murder is wrong? And you're going to have to have some kind of a foundation there. And it's gotten to the point where Christians are very reluctant to say that there is an absolute standard of what is right and wrong. And that's one of the reasons why we're slipping down this slope constantly. And the post berghofeld world is not just marriage that's been redefined, but it is parenthood, it is fertility, and it is natural family relationships. Children now regarded as objects to be rewarded to whichever adult has the money and the means to assemble them, or awarded by a judge because one parent says that she will vaccinate them, which is the obsession of that particular judge. Children, however, are not commodities. They're humans with fundamental natural rights, first of which is their right to life, but a close second is a right to be known and loved by both a mother and a father. And to be protected by somebody until they are the point where they can make rational decisions. And that's one of the things that the UN's Convention on the Rights a Child always wants to ignore the fact that children do not have the maturity to make these kinds of decisions. But even in Canada, they're trying to give the right to choose physician assisted suicide to children. The Syracuse Law Review has explained that the arguments used to overturn Row could be used against same sex marriage. Substantive due process is what they call it, but it's the idea that the court can create implied fundamental rights. The problem with all that is the ninth and tenth Amendment, which says that no part of the federal government has the authority to make laws or to control areas unless it is specifically delegated to them by the people and by the States. And so regardless of what your definition of marriage is, and regardless of what you think it should be, if the federal government has no authority whatsoever, we got to get back to a situation where the people who swear to pull the Constitution as a condition of their authority actually are required to obey it. I don't know how we get to that point, because they're all in on this deception and hypocrisy, aren't they.
Speaker 4: Now, they're all in it together, and they made sure that there isn't anyone in any place that would actually hold them accountable. They're not going to be pulled out of office and thrown in prison for this, that's right.
Speaker 2: One of the things that always just you know, could just shake my head at it is the fact that they would The substantive do process that they imagined for Roe v. Wade was the right to privacy. And we saw all of these judges, especially the liberal ones, all rubber stamp any violation of our privacy by the surveillance state, you know, whether you're talking about having to be risked before you can fly on a plane, or the stop and search on sidewalks and things like that. I mean, they so last a fourth for you. They don't care about any of your real rights to privacy or the Fourth Amendment in any any regard. And yet they claimed that the ability to kill your own children was actually a right of privacy.
Speaker 4: The fact that they were ever able to sell people on that is still one of the most mind boggling things to me, it truly is. It's such a horror. It is the in my opinion, the greatest horror of the twentieth and twenty first century. Yeah, and so many people are just like, oh, no, you know, it's it's just a woman's right, Yeah, it is. It's murder. Yeah, it's murder, and it's should be punished as such.
Speaker 2: Well to manufacture of the same sex mirage. They also relied on substitive due process to claim that it was constitutionally protected. They've expanded it to a lot of different areas, of course, and those are just two of them. The analysis said that the aftermath that Dobb's decision spans beyond abortion, calling in to question other decisions that were decided on the grounds of subjective due process.
Speaker 8: And so.
Speaker 2: The reality, though, folks, is that it's just shut down by the Tenth Amendment. If they're going to follow the Constitution, they can't do that. Well. In a positive area, we just had a case that was brought by former members of the LEDs Church, the Mormons, and this was a case where these former members, three former members of the Mormon Church accused it of intentionally misrepresenting its religious history and fraudulently using the money that they got, and so they took it to the courts, and the court said, we're not going to rule on the truth or the falsity of any religious belief, which, you know, when we look at this, that's really what separation of church and state is about. It's not about it's about the government not picking one religion over the other. And I'm not saying this to defend the Mormon religion. I don't believe it. I don't believe that it is true. But we don't want them picking and choosing which religion is true and which religion is going to be required of people as well. That's what the original Establishment Clause is about. They would require people to actually attend a favored church and maybe in some cases even support them financially with a tithing or something. And that was what was pushed back with the First Amendment and the free exercise of religion. So you had a three penel judge the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals said we must decline the plaintiffs and invitation to enter the forbidden domain of assessing the truth and falsity of religious beliefs and doctrine. I'm all for government staying in its lane, and it's very rare to see that happen. They filed a suit arguing that the church, this corporation violated the racketeering, influence and corrupt organization at at the Rico Statutes. Again, that is an abomination in and of itself. The Rico Statutes are what the civil asset forfeiture stuff grew out of. They made the claim, they said they had false claims about history that even its leaders did not believe, and that they fraudulently used ties. Several religious organizations filed a friend of the Court brief on behalf of the church, arguing that allowing the lawsuit to continue would undermine the right of religious institutions to decide for themselves free from state interference matters of church government as well as those of faith and doctrine. That was really what Jefferson was talking about when he wrote to the Danbury Baptist. He said, there's a wall of separation. It's built around the government, and the liberals want to put the wall around the churches and around the Christians and say you cannot speak or show your religon and keep it in the closet. So I think they got this particular one right. They said, the court can no more determine whether Joseph Smith translated with God's help some gold plates than it can opine on whether Jesus Christ walked on the water, and so agree that that's not an area that they should be involved in. I don't know. Perhaps they had some testimony that they had that they brought to the court. I don't have any details about the case that to speculate that. Maybe if they're going to say that the leaders themselves didn't believe Joseph Smith had that information, that maybe they had some communications between them as well as some communications that showed what they were doing with the money. But you should always have discernment about the church leaders and what you were following as well as what they're doing with the money. And we see that rampantly with people like the spiritual visors to Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: They're about on the same level as Joseph Smith in my opinion. Yeah, so you've got a bunch of gold plates that have everything written down. I had them. You can't see them anymore. They're gone. The angel hit him or took them or something.
Speaker 2: Well. The problem that I have with because I went to the Libertarian Convention that was held in Salt Lake City, and while we were there, I went through the exhibit that they had in their main temple there, and they had these big dioramas that were set up to show the history that they had out of Joseph Smith's books. And the problem is there is, yeah, there is no archaeological evidence whatsoever to support any of that stuff, Unlike what happened in the Middle East if you look at the Bible and the early eighteen hundreds, at the time that Joseph Smith produced all this stuff, there was a big move of higher criticism of the Bible based on the fact that they didn't believe that any of these places or civilizations or kingdoms or whatever they are spoken of in the Old Testament. They didn't believe that it even existed. We never heard of the hit tights. I don't think that's just a fictional thing that was made up by the Bible.
Speaker 4: Ironically, higher criticism ended up being incredibly shallow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. So that was the main line of attack, That was the line of attack before evolution, and so I guess you looked at that perhaps in cynical ways. So I don't believe we he did, I imagine looked at that. I said, well, if I you know, I can make up my own story about lost civilization to disprove me. But then shortly after that they began archaeology and they were able to find basically, you just use the Bible as a treasure map and you could find all these different things. We went to the British Museum. They had the Temple of Diana at Ephesus, and they had a part of the pedestal of that temple and it was unbelievably huge, fill a room, and it was just a small part portion of that small portion of that column, one of the columns that was upholding that temple. And the way they found that was they they knew of one of the places that was mentioned in the Bible, and they just kind of followed the uh the path that was described and were able to archaeologically find that. But none of that has happened of the civilizations that were supposedly in North America. That's I think one of the key issues that are there. And then, of course, after that line of criticism of the Bible was completely destroyed, then along comes Darwin and h In my opinion. That's that line of criticism has been completely destroyed by DNA. But we're going to take a break. Do you want to do some comments? The go ahead, Hi Boos.
Speaker 4: I want to ask David a question. What if companies just said we are not going to pay teriffs because executive executive orders are not law and only suggestions? Would that not destroy Trump in days?
Speaker 2: Well? Be interesting? There are some lawsuits that are out there. I understand people are questioning that, so we'll see what happens with it. But yeah, it absolutely is not legit, and even with Congress being complicit in it, I don't know if the courts would courts might. I don't know.
Speaker 5: You talk about it destroying Trump's executive orders. I think it would destroy the first few businesses that tried that, and then they would all give up. It would have to be a lawsuit like they're trying to do now. It wouldn't be if you just stop paying the tax, they will send out the guys with guns.
Speaker 2: Well, if you look at the way he handled Intel, he brought Intel to us and he's pretty quickly. He just saw a report by Maria Bartiromo and somebody raised the question, is this guy because he's Chinese, as he connected to the Chinese communists, And within five minutes of her saying that on Fox News, Trump starts attacking this guy. He says he needs to be investigated. And so the Intel executives are very very concerned about that. They called right away and arrange with the White House for three of them to come and meet with Trump. And so the CEO who's Taiwanese, goes there and convinces him that he's not a Chinese agent. But then Trump wants to own part of the company. So that's you know, that's the issue. Everybody is afraid of Trump, and that's the purpose of what he's doing with this revenge tour.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they said, now I'm not going to pay you might just start seizing your assets that are here in the United States until you agree.
Speaker 2: Who knows what he's going to do. I mean it's like, you know, even if there's black leather law forbidding what he's doing, he's going to do it and then challenge somebody to stop him or overturnament of court well like still last set forth fitue, you know.
Speaker 4: Whole thing with that which the government loves to do.
Speaker 2: And as such, I'm going to do this, and now you try to stop me by suing me in court.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe you go ahead and give it a shot. See if you get your stuff back. And America used to be the top in education ratings internationally and spent the lion's share on it, but now we are way below some third world countries. Yeah, our school system is a joke. It produces nothing but these basket cases. Well, Niagra, I'm a truck driver and they have always checked all documentation when you get pulled onto the scales.
Speaker 2: Yeah, truckers have to have logs and all the rest electronic logs. Now, I think they're doing that, so yeah, it would be a trivial thing for them to check to see, you know, your commercial driver's license. And I guess if it's coming from one of these states that they know which states like California don't care if you can speak English, and I guess I would also know if you can't speak English if they talk to you. Right, it'd be pretty obvious.
Speaker 5: Right, if they're testing his ID and everything at every way station, means every waystation is intentionally looking the other way for all of these illegal immigrants.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, they're not checking. I guess you know when somebody posts in one of these way stations and they don't speak English, like, so what.
Speaker 4: Yeh, who cares not our problem? Ratus bro, Why don't they have a weapon system with the robot rabbit as a camera, just send alert, but no weapon to just kill. Yeah, this is the next call it the bugs bunny system. I'll have like a little ACME bomb on it or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could have the python swallowed but the robot rabbit and then it's a bomb.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, I guess AI is coming for even bugs bunnies.
Speaker 17: Job.
Speaker 4: We're getting a bit might be getting a bit too looney tunes with these solutions.
Speaker 5: The ACME terminator bought rabbit.
Speaker 4: But the cult sim snakes are just excuses for robots, That's right, any excuse they can get that. What we've got snakes? What does that mean? We robot rabbits robot rabbits.
Speaker 5: You would think for four thousand dollars they could get something that not only tracks the python but also kill. What is the purpose of this If not.
Speaker 4: You gotta imagine there is some better way to do this, But who knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would imagine that the pythons will probably go for a little Teddy ruckspin doll that didn't cost four thousand dollars, and that was around like a couple of decades ago.
Speaker 4: I think it seems like whence a python gets large enough at Elllait just about anything.
Speaker 5: I mean, how smart are pythons that we have to have a four thousand dollar robot to trick them?
Speaker 4: South Coast Painter says it's really a fruitless effort. They would have to pave over the Everglades. Remember when that plane went down to the Everglades about twenty five years ago, it took them a couple of days just to get to it. A python can make it there in hours.
Speaker 2: Max.
Speaker 4: Pythons, all right, they're very very good at surviving in those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're very is very dense as well.
Speaker 4: It's basically a perfect hat, perfect habitat for them. They do real well there. You're never really gonna get rid of them. At this point. You might be able to reduce their numbers and keep them from getting two out of control.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The other of those iguanas, I mean, I see those things, you know, running after people and jumping on them and jumping on the table and stuff like that. We never had that when I grew up in Florida.
Speaker 4: There's all kinds of invasive species in Florida.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: The remember the kind of the Madagascar kind of chameleons, you know, where their eyes turning different directions and all that kind of stuff. We looked into that because we thought that that's a really fascinating animal. We thought about maybe having that as a pet for the kids when they were young, and then we realized how much maintenance they are because.
Speaker 4: They're very temperamental.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they you know, there's a climate in Madagascar that is good for them, but most other places not so much. Well, in Hawaii, there was a guy named Jackson. He brought in some of those types of chameleons that were small and they got out and in Hawaii there's so much rain all the time and stuff that it worked out for the they could survive in that habitat and they got all over certain areas of Hawaii. They call them, that's why they call those the little ones. They call them Jackson chameleons. They named that brought him in as pets, and after the.
Speaker 4: Guy that caused an ecological disaster.
Speaker 2: I don't know that they're necessarily I mean, they're so slow moving it's hard to believe that they could.
Speaker 4: Really, they probably can't do too much damage. Yeah, exactly, limited by limited in scope by their size watch off for that tongue. Not as much of a problem as a twenty foot Burmese python. Yeah yeah, but like I was saying, the Tokay gecko is also made it into the Florida Everglades and other places, and they're an invasive species as well. And they're actually a gecko that has a bite that's strong enough I can you know, to your serious damage to your fingers and things. But they're really cool little gecko. The real Octo Spook in their furthering of own nothing, be nothing, and be happy. Government plan for your computer will be nothing but a dumb terminal. You will not own the game, but play in a software on remote server. You will not You'll only be able to download that which is found suitable for you. The hell which is I mean cannot even be imagined. But you can count on being a unimportant and a virtual simpleton.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm well, if you know what is coming, you know there's certain measures that we can take to try to get things outside of that system. And that's one of the reasons why I had a listener who contacted me trying to remember where he was from. I think it was Kenya he was from. And he sent me a chart of gold, and he's a chartist, and he says, you see a pattern here, and it's going to repeat that pattern. So I think we've hit a high with gold or whatever. I don't look at gold as a commodity that I'm trading to make money and trying to time the markets. That's not what I look at it for. I look at it as something that is going to be physical and outside of their virtual system, and still as a hedge against inflation that has been proven over time. And so when you look at gold and you look at silver, that's really the purpose that I'm looking at. I'm not trying to time this, you know, like a day trader or something to make money off of it.
Speaker 4: I'll try to maximize your immediate profit, but hedge against long term market instability.
Speaker 2: That's right, And so you know, if you want to do that again, I have. That's why I have a full confidence and faith to plug David Knight NY gold, which takes you Tony rdban at wiswelf goal because I think that's very important to make plans to try to get outside of their system. And when we talk about an AI browser that can drain your bank account, no matter what they do with an AI browser, they can't touch the gold that you've got buried in your property or whatever. You know, there's no way AI is going to get to that. There's no way that the the you know, the government electronically is going to be able to shut that down. So that's the important thing. I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, having a physical asset, something that you can hold.
Speaker 2: On to, it may appreciate in value, but actually, you know, as we say versus the dollar, you're just looking at, gold is not appreciating in value. It's the dollar that's going down in value. As we've talked in previous times with Tony, looking at how much gold it took to buy say a custom suit, you know, one hundred and fifty years ago or something like that, and it's about the same. You know, there's been some cost advantage that's been there because of manufacturing and automation and things like that. But but the bottom line is if you look at it in terms of not just a national currency, fiat currency. But if you value gold based on what it could buy at certain times, it's very consistent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got to comment here. It says from n Max's how about a Python for a pet? It can have Travis for lunch. Well, you know, it depends on what kind of Python you get. Burmese Python. Now those those get real big. You need special enclosures, special training. A little ball python you it'd be a fun little pet. Just a little idybitty ball Python Kenyan Sandboa, Come on, I can't go wrong with those.
Speaker 5: Before we move on, just about that comment of everything will be rented. The I believe it's the CEO of rock Star might have been the director behind the latest Grand Theft Auto. Someone connect to Grand Theft. Allo was saying that people should rent games. That should be the future of it is you pay by the hour. It's shocking, just the constant creep of these people, you know, to take everything, turn everything into a subscription. And I know most people here don't care about video games, but you see that a lot with video games and any software thing. They want all software to be subscription because it's just information.
Speaker 2: Well just look what they've done in the music industry too. You know, people used to be able to sell albums and then you know, even when Apple first got into it, you buy individual songs. Apple got the lion's share of that, you know, for they got more than the artist did. Now you've got these streaming services, and you know they pay people, the artists for the money. But still there's a much bigger split now between the corporations that are streaming it than it is to the artists. So you know, they they're squeezing everybody out in their rental model to make sure that they're the ones who are making all the money. That's what it's always about.
Speaker 4: Citizen of AMERICAKA says, I feel like the Babylon b posts they came back too hard in the other direction and renamed crapper Barrel the South will rise again.
Speaker 2: See that? Yeah, yeah, I looked that up.
Speaker 5: Found two things about that, the Babylon b There's this one and this one.
Speaker 2: I kind of claims responsibility for Cracker Barrel change.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty good. It's pretty good. Alien poop evolution, the woe agenda went too far and snapped people out of it to some extent. Again, this is part of how it works. They push, push, push as hard as they can, and once they start getting enough distance, they take off. They take their foot off the gas for a little bit, and then they've pushed it to a point where, no matter how much you push back, you're probably not going back to where you were. So they've moved the Overton window steps forward one back. When people, you know, they'll give you some breathing room and get you accustomed to where you are now, which allows them to then push you a little bit further next time. So while they might be taking their foot off the gas at the moment, that's not what they're going to do forever. They will eventually come back with this. It's part of the again Marxist collectivist programming alien poop evolution. Your children belong to the film industry and are shaped by men who believe themselves higher beings than you. A lot of people just park their kid in front of the TV or the tablet or anything that distracts them, so they don't have to interact with them at all, because you know who, I've got stuff to do. I have worked a full day. I'm too tired. I don't want to have to deal with this. Go do whatever you want. Yeah, this is about India from Paleo have.
Speaker 2: To fight the easy path.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just so much fun with our son and just watching him play and getting to play with him and just interact with him. I don't understand how people don't want to be a part of that Paleo armory. They give rapists and beastiality offenders a slap on the wrists, but preach the gospel and it's life in prison. That's about India. India has. India is fairly horrifying when it comes to those sorts of things. The amount of rapes that happen in India is extraordinarily high.
Speaker 2: And the punishments that they give. You were talking about that the other day, Lance that that particular case of a woman who was raped and what they did to for the punishment.
Speaker 5: Phrase, Yes, story about that. I'll see if I can find more information about it. But it was saying that the sky raped this girl and his punishment the brother of the girl who he raped, his he got to rape the sister of the rapist. So allegedly, I need to look this up before I talk.
Speaker 2: A kind of an eye for an eye, tooth for tooth type of thing, but in really weird where it's been on that.
Speaker 5: I want to make sure that this is true. But they were saying that, you know, this innocent girl was raped publicly in front of witnesses as a revenge rape for the brother.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. You know you when you look at the honor killings and things like that that are part of the Muslim religion, it could very well be true. We're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 4: Welcome back, folks, Thank you for still being here with us. I want to take this time to give you a quick plug. You got to David Knights and see all the avenues of support that are there.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you before we move on to that. Just looking this up during the break, it looks like, if this is the story, a village leader ordered it and there was a public outcry even in India for something that horrific, but it happened. I'm still looking at the details. Sorry, go ahead and plug.
Speaker 4: As I said, you can go to David Knight dote. Yeah, see all the avenues of support. There's the po box which is David Knight pobox nine nine four, Kodak tennessee three seven seven six four. That's a great way to support the show. You can send money directly, really to appreciate it. There is a bitcoin address. There's cash app and zell as well. You can go to subscribe Star dot com, forward slash the David Knight Show and you can check out all the mini tiers there. If one bit your budget, we do ask that you consider it. It is a great way to support us and we cannot thank you enough for that. You can leave a tip on Rumble or subscribe on kick Those are also great ways to support us and show that you find value in the show. You can go to David Night dot old. As we were just talking about, Tony Arburn has set that up to let him know that you came through us. It's a good way to start accumulating some gold and silver so you can get outside the Fiat monetary system. There's trends Journal dot com. If he's promo code Night, you get ten percent off the Trends Journal linwork out to be about two dollars and fifty cents a week, and what else can you even get for that price anymore? Probably not even a candybar. So go to Trends Journal dot com and use the promo code night for ten percent off. There's r ncstore dot com. That is r NC store dot com. You can look at the products they have there see if any of them are things that would help you with your health, and as I always say, stay outside of the medical.
Speaker 2: And especially the educational books that they have there are there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with your code nite you do get ten percent off there as well, and they have g Edward Griffins A World Without Cancer there, which is a book that more and more people need to be reading. You can also go to our latest sponsor, which is Homestead Products dot shop. They have all kinds of different products. So you see they freeze dried raw chicken egg powder, organically produced non GMO pasture rays. The ingredients are pure uncooked egg and they give you instructions on how to prepare it. So if you're looking for survival foods or things that would be good in a area like that, go to Homestead Products dot shop. If you're gonna pick this up, maybe get yourself some of that hot sauce too, because it'd be very very good on the eggs as well. I really enjoyed it. I have been using it since then. I have you're gonna have to I'm gonna have to plug it again and the bottle is gonna be empty, So go get yourself some of it. I think it is a fantastic hot sauce. It did a great job with it. Homestead Products dot shop use promo code nite for ten percent off. And of course, last but not least, jackloss in Books dot Com where you can get the fantastic and very large Civil Defense Manual. So if you want to learn how to protect yourself in times of uncertainty and protect your community, your family, your friends, this is a great way to do it. Learn how to find water, collect water, get food, make sure that you're not in a situation where you're unable to do that. So jackloss in Books dot com and get the Civil Defense Manual. Thank you all so much for your support.
Speaker 2: We really do appreciate it. Yes, and this month we are currently at seven eights, and so we think all we didn't have to do a matching fundraiser. I always hate to do that because I feel like we're begging, but appreciate so much your voluntary support. You know, this is a positive story here. This is gen Z that is really pushing back against these surveillance glasses. You know, we had Google glass and stuff like that, and now we've got another wave of smart glasses coming from Meta. I guess it's a Zuckerberg is going to make smart glasses for the people he calls dumb efforts. Right.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: That they have some ray bands that have cameras all over them. One person, it's gen Z who is aware of this, and that's the positive thing about this. I always wondered what's going to be like for kids that have grown up under this surveillance state, you know, and in the past we've had it's generally been older people who did not grow up with this kind of ubiquitous surveillance and cameras who have been or sensitive to it. The kids have been kind of desensitized to it. And yet gen Z seems to be aware of what's going on. Many One person who worked in a service industry said people will show up and it's kind of a tourist related thing in New York, and she said a lot of times people will show up with cameras. Of course, everybody's got cameras with their phones, and she said, I can move and get out of the shot. But she said, with these glasses, they've got cameras all over them. You can't get out of the shot. So I've seen what people put up on the internet where they can select. It's like a three hundred and sixty degree camera shot that you get with it, and they can select what they want to show later on. She said, I don't want to wind up on TikTok. Actually it's got two depth microphones, it's got twelve cameras. That was the Apple Vision that came out last year. Meta is doing this again. And so even though gen Z grew up and maybe because they grew up in a culture that had very little personal privacy, they're at the front of pushing back against this. So that's good news. I think when we look at it. They are still selling a lot of these things. They sold like one and a quarter million the first year they're out. This year they think it's going to go to four million, so it's growing by leaps and bounds. But maybe there will be a pushback. There should be a pushback against it. As there has been in the past with these things, and you have. I talked about this yesterday but we didn't get around to it. I mentioned it. Peter Teel has set up a tech Builderberg group and they are actually setting up a permanent headquarters. It's not just like an annual meeting or something like that. And of course we've talked about Builderberg in the past. These same usual suspects would go to Davos, they go to Bilderberg, they go to Club of Rome and this and that. You know, they had like this traveling itinerary that was set up, and now he wants to set up a permanent presence there in Washington. Dialogue is what he calls the forum. He's the co founder of that. Peter Teel is along with rn Hoffman. They're planning a permanent Washington headquarters and people are calling it a kind of Buildeberg for tech. Yeah, it's an invitation only network and now they're looking for what they call a campus in the DC suburbs. Dialogue often compared to a tech era Buildeberg, has quietly become one of the most elite and mysterious gatherings for CEOs, elected officials, and intellectual heavyweights. Maybe they should call it monologue because it's going to be Peter Tiel telling everybody what they need to be doing. But they want a dialogue with the politicians. That's why they're going to DC.
Speaker 4: You know, we're in a bad place when the actual Builderberg is not transhumanist and accelerationist enough these people, Yes, exactly, don't we need Builderberg two point zero?
Speaker 2: Well, of course he's on the steering committee with that, he and Alex Scarpett Pallanteer, so they have a lot of influence there. But you hear a lot of the same tough kind of echo. Listen to this.
Speaker 5: Parlog would make for a much better name because it is these evil masterminds ranting about what they're going to be doing to us.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, The permanent facility reflects That's what usually happens at the end of these movies, right, they come out and they do a monologue telling you why they're doing it. The permanent facility reflects rising demand for quieter reflection and always on world. They said, dialogue builds itself as offering global elites the chance to talk candidly across ideological lines, away from their phone, and the pressures of social media, the news media and their stakeholders, stakeholder capitalism and so forth. And of course you know they're going to have their Chatham House rules. So they say, I would love to tell you, but I've got Chatham House rules. And like you always said about Bildeberg, yeah, you've also got some laws like the Logan Act, which say that you are not supposed to be government officials or other people are not supposed to be making deals on the side, secret deals on the side. But they say, well, Chantham House, it's going to.
Speaker 4: Be I'd love to tell you all about the plans we have to destroy you, your way of life, your family and everything you love, but you know I just can't. It's because of the rules we got, they say.
Speaker 2: The form of secretive nature appears to be it's selling point. Of course, it is the group actively keeps its inner workings secretive and hidden from public scrutiny. The secretive nature allows participants to share controversial concerning ideas they would not be comfortable sharing anywhere else, like what are we doing to take over the world this week? Pinky Well, Brian, Yeah, so again, did we mention its secretive that's enough times. And so it's already got involved there Elon Musk, Scott Bessant, and the current Treasury Secretary and the former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers. Because it is a big UNI party, isn't it. You've got Henry Kravitz KKR, and of course Henry Cravis and David Petraeus who's now working with KKR. They were always regular Builderberg attendees Wes Moore, Senator Cory Booker and Jared Kushner and Tulsey Gabbard along with and this is a kind of I guess the surprise Senator Ted Cruz. I guess after he' psyclip enough to Israel with the Tucker Carlson debacle of his Yeah, I guess now he gets rewarded with being a part of the new Builderberg. I got.
Speaker 4: These are allegedly, you know, deep thinkers, they're planning things out for the future. And then you've got Corey Booker right in the middle of Cory Booker is one of the dumbest people.
Speaker 2: Well again, it's a you know, he's he's got to be the one who's going to help to carry this stuff out. Right, So not only is there that that's on the East coast. Peter Teele is organizing that. But as I mentioned the other day, he is setting himself up to have a four part series on the Antichrist, and you are not going to be able to see a public transcription of what's going on there because it's going to be private. You know, it's always just for the inner circle of people who want to pay the money, people that he knows individually. The thing I find interesting about his Antichrist stuff is that he's trying to latch himself on to Christianity in a tangential way here and his justification for it. What he says is that AI is going to be powerful. Governments are going to try to stop it. In order to stop it, they're going to have to set up a global regime to stop artificial intelligence, and that will in turn be the Antichrist. And so what he's doing is he's holding the idea of the Antichrist out there as a club to get them to make sure they shut down all regulation of artificial intelligence. And that's going to be so any regulation of a is going to be on the side of the Antichrist. And when you look at the big so called beautiful bill that Trump had. That was one of the hallmarks of it was that they were going to stop any regulation of artificial intelligence at the state and local level for ten years. And of course you know it's not going to be regulated at the federal level with these guys in charge. That pretty much tells you who's riding the laws and the Trump administration right there, when the key thing that Peter Teel is concerned about is that there be no regulation whatsoever on artificial intelligence.
Speaker 4: The thing that's killing me about this, it's just like, for just four easy payments of nineteen ninety five, I'll show you how to stop the Antichrist. Yeah, but you've got to give me those payments otherwise you got to pay Peter Teel. Otherwise he's not going to tell you how to stop the Antichrist from showing up.
Speaker 8: What.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he wants to stop the Antichrist, just not so much they give it away for free.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to do it for free. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: You've said in that model before, haven't we. Yeah. The speculative thesis is that if the Antichrist were to come to power, it'd be talking about Armi Geddon all the time. So the slogan of the Antichrist is peace and safety, which is nothing wrong. Peace and safety, said Teel. But you have to sort of imagine that resonates very differently in the world where the stakes are so absolute, where the stakes are so extreme, with the alternative to peace and safety is Army Geddon in the destruction of all things. So again it is their guarantee, he's saying, you know, be careful. Anybody that pushes back against artificial intelligence would be the Antichrist. Talk about flipping the script. This is the ultimate flip, real quick.
Speaker 4: Dustin d Helm, we see you. Thank you so much, he says, God bless thank you.
Speaker 1: So folks.
Speaker 2: We will we will be doing a rebroadcast on Monday for Labor Day, but I'm going to be putting up an article over the weekend on Labor Day that will be about what some observations that I found from the Techological Republic by Alex Karp, the head of Pallunteer and the power of Peter Thiel. Thank you have a good weekend. Thank you the common man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. They're Commons Project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com