Speaker 1: This is six g agenda. I'm your host Andrew, my boy justin Ward on the chords again yo, and we talk about what they want. Welcome back, We've got some new listeners. Welcome, Welcome, super exciting. Please you know, follow us. We need some love there, a little bit of comments, you know what I mean. Just hit us with some a little bit of a little support. Outside of that, Thank you, Welcome again, and uh yeah, well we'll be upgrading here soon. So like we hear now, it's gonna get better. Be outside of that. Last week we uh what we get into. We got into the accelerationism. Yeah, yeah, crazy tech guys. This week, uh you know, we got chill cast today, so we're gonna kind of be all over a little bit. We got some cool modern or well current events going on right now today. Did you see Ben and Jerry, Like the Ben from Ben and Jerry, he got thrown out of that courtroom. Have you seen that he got thrown out of a courtroom because pretty much he was yelling that in the middle of this courtroom. He was just screaming with these other protesters about how the government's you cutting medicaid and welfare and stuff like that. And they're essentially they're just trying to use it to fund the genocide and Gaza. And I think you mentioned something about.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's pretty deep bro for ice cream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's deep, dude, that guy's deep. Well, they're both like, I mean not to say, you know, they've both always been like kind of advocates, you know what I mean, They've always been like political advocates. I think that they've usually been on the right side of most history. I mean, they didn't get too leftists. I don't think that I recall during like the crazy woke days, so that's always good. But what I wanted to point out was just to kind of prove what he's saying. I see an article today that says, when trillion cuts in Medicaid and food stamps is being proposed, I think that's funny because we just talked about how the military budget is going to be a trillion dollars and that happens to be exactly what they're trying to, you know, cut out of medicaid and and food stamps. So I think that what Ben was getting kicked out of the courtroom for was pretty damn legit. Yeah, I mean, he's just trying to call it out, and uh, you know, he just gets carried out and then most of it gets covered up by some of the stuff will be getting into the diddy shit and all that nasty. You hear the raunchy stuff coming out of that dude, it's gotten rawnchys speaker too. I can't even imagine, dude, we'll get into it. But yeah, man, I just think it's crazy. You know, it's so transparent. They're clearly broadened for war with Iran and Ran right now, and yeah, it's just so obvious. You know, they're trying to transfer the trillion dollars of the military from welfare, which is crazy. But yeah, outside of that, I just think it is sad. But also it's it's like kind of gets right into what we mentioned before about it's very transparent. You know that this military industrial complex really holds a huge toll on every president, even the ones against it. Yeah, outside of that, you know, we aren't going to get into the South America or Africa genocide stuff right now, but I'm kind of watching that kind of play out. I just think that's funny. I think think he's really just trying to point out, like a genocide. He's like, no, no, don't worry about the genocide over here. Look over there, there's white people being killed in Africa. Can you believe it. It's like, I mean, one thing at a time, dude, Let's end the genocide in Israel, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: God Like Trump's Trump forces South African president.
Speaker 1: To watch himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, And you can see Trump sitting in the background like yeah, bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's like, oh, oh, you said you're not killing farmers. Well, hey, bring that TV in here. Let me show you do we have that tape? Yeah, let me show you where you said you're gonna do that. But you know, I mean, like I said, I do think it's a little bit of a smoke screen for the actual genocide going on that we are actually funding. And I think that that is kind of the you know, kind of more worth looking at right now. And uh, I mean, you know, any of it's bad obviously, but that's just crazy. So secondly, before we get into some of my theories on this Diddy stuff, uh, which we're gonna try to bring a different approach because you know, everybody's just trying to talk about the crazy like stuff coming out in court. We'll get into that a little bit, but yeah, I just want to point out this theory I have. But first off, I do want to say one, we do espouse some Bill Cooper stuff, but I do understand. I want to make this clear, like the guy wasn't, you know, the holder of all knowledge or anything. He definitely got some things wrong. He definitely wasn't right about everything, but he had a lot of I mean, that guy really did have a lot going on that was true. So you know, just want to point that out. I'm not beholden to any particular view. Same thing with Sean Ryan. I do want to point out, you know, I did say before I think he's a controlled op. I hope I didn't say that. I think I might have said something more along the lines of like if he doesn't know it, then there's people coming in and doing it to him, which he even admitted that himself in this recent interview with Tucker Carlson. So I just want to say, like, the guy seems more trustworthy than initially just the whole show just from the outside looking in right away without really digging into it, like just seemed like a a weird intelligence hill tactic. You know what I mean. But you know, when we look deeper at the guy himself, I just think that that was wrong in me to do that, and uh yeah, so I just tried to I'm trying to show that we try to be objective about whether it's things I believe or things that you know, I don't believe. Whatever. Either way, I just want to remain open minded. I don't know everything. But also like, yeah, man, I just remained skeptical. I think that that's healthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I want to I made a comment saying like his fans are something about whoah Americans.
Speaker 1: But which they are. They're military guys. Oh yeah, but for them they should be who I mean, They're not all that wrong with that.
Speaker 2: Essentially, what I'm saying is if Sean Ryan is somehow listening to this, I doubt it. Uh love you man, love you man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my boy justin really you know. And I've been listening to my man Sam. Uh you know, a very good friend of mine. He'sn't one who showed me and I was like, dude, he's awesome, and you know, I listened to him and everything. But like I said, whenever, there's just weird ladies coming on talking about there's terrorist cells being built up in America, and then right after that, a guy from Fort Bragg runs down people in New Orleans and he's got the nicest flag, and it's like they're trying to pin things on terrorists that are really going on domestically from like our own guys. It's just weird to me. I just like to point that out. And that's kind of where I was coming from with that in the Fort Brag episode, because we were coming in from that objective of like, there's a lot of weird stuff coming out of Fort Brag that has led into domestic terrorism incidents, a lot of them, and so you know, it's worth looking at everybody involved that's been in that or around it, you know. So we're just trying to be objective but also point things out that other people don't really seem to get to. And sometimes that puts you, uh, that puts you in a position where you can get burned for sure, and we understand that. So that's why we're just trying to make sure point out the objectivity that we try to have. But outside of that, I do want to point out that Sean Ryan did get into some things that really did make me kind of change my mind, and I do want to point out what it was, because one of them was kind of exactly what I wanted to talk about here, which was the fact that, well, you know that Epstein situation blackmail intelligence in the massade. He kind of mentioned that he thinks that that's kind of what's going on behind the Epstein stuff. That's deeper than I would expect him to kind of go. I also think it was crazy that, you know, they were talking about how they don't believe the FBI director and the bon Joni guy or whatever that says that they just looked at all the stuff with Epstein and he definitely killed himself, and he was even skeptical of that. Now, I mean, these things just let lay more credence because he's being very objective in the fact that he was saying that why haven't more people He's pointing out something I wanted to point out, which was nobody's pointing at the people that Epstein was apparently procuring these children for. Yeah, nobody's looking at the people like all these people that obviously he like were really involved with this. He was kind of more of just the low guy that was procuring them, and the fact that seum Ryan said that, and the fact that he said that the reason why nobody came out and said, hey, I was blackmailed. I had no idea, and this guy really was into some weird stuff. And as soon as like a caught wind that one time he tried to blackmail me, I got out of there after that, and you know, something like that. But he said they're repeat customers and that's why you haven't seen anybody do that. And I think that that's a great take, and honestly, one hundred percent, Yeah, that just makes me think like that and a few other things, like the guy's really trustworthy. I think that him admitting that, hey man, I've probably had guys come in here that like we're assets trying to work, you know, a narrative into the interview. That's also something else to like I never heard him say anything like that, and him saying that lays more credence to like, yeah, me believing him. And also like that's kind of what we brought up, was that if he doesn't know there's people coming in there and doing it, and I mean whatever, maybe an intelligence accent would acknowledge that too. Who knows, Yeah, just can. But either way, that's some some fun stuff. Yeah, due that interview was pretty good with them too. They went into some cool stuff with that Epstein blackmail and all that. I think that it was worth seeing if you haven't seen it. But yeah, so with the Diddy stuff in my opinion, and it does relate into the Epstein stuff, Like I said, low hanging fruit, I think Diddy just kind of I mean, yeah, he was getting he got caught up, you know with the Cassie court case in twenty twenty three, which was a civil case he paid like twenty million dollars. Yeah, and so that's what kind of sparked off him getting the criminal case kicked off, which now you have Cassie the same person testifying and all this stuff going on now. But in my opinion, I think this is a very big humiliation ritual more than it is a we're trying to get this guy and put him in prison, you think, so, Yeah, I really do. And the reason why I think that is it wasn't consented. I won't go as far to say it was all consensual, but it was. Yes, he held his power over people. Yes he was shitty in that regard and a one hundred percent like they were an abusive relationship. In the defense, I mean, the prosecution rather is doing a great job at building that narrative of like, what are you gonna do if you have no money and this guy is the only guy supporting you, and then at the same time you're being abused sexually and physically. I get it, one hundred percent. I agree with that statement. But what about the alleged kids that were involved. We're not going to go there. You know, there's a lot of other things involved where I think that they're trying to just get him with a thing, to just pin him down. But I mean, yeah, dude, there's more to uncover there that nobody's really touching. Yeah, and that makes me think that, Look, there was a deal made where they say, look, we're not going to charge you for all the kids stuff. We're not going to charge you for all the actual things. That would you know, completely upheave everything. But because then they would be looking more into who's at the parties with Diddy? You know what I mean? If you know if the kids are involved, now you're looking at who's involve at the parties. You're not just looking at Diddy anymore? Right, So why wouldn't you just humiliate the shit out of him, destroy his reputation, and then tell him, look is a trade off. I'm not gonna charge you with all the other stuff, but we're gonna humiliate you and destroy your reputation. We're gonna say that you have dudes finish on women and then bring it into you so that way they could rub it on you. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: What about all these alleged like freak off tapes that they got. Did you hear what I just said people getting fucked?
Speaker 1: Did you hear what I just said? Yeah? That's literally I just don't even I mean, okay, part of my brain says, I can't even believe that. Okay, sure, yeah, that guy probably did do that. I do believe it. But at the same time, it's like this has to be some kind of humiliation ritual. Like I don't think that this is gonna be a He's not gonna go to prison for like ever, you know what I mean. Like, that's just I just don't see that happening. They're not throwing a bunch of witnesses at him and really solidifying the whole deal, because yeah, I just think that this is kind of a show trial because there's a lot to be I mean, I'll get into it all the kids that were involved that apparently there's civil cases with Like I think it's upwards of twenty different kids that like are involved with civil cases right now that they don't have to disclose if they pay money out to these people. So you'll never know if he paid ten million dollars to this kid's family because he raped it, Like, you won't know, you see what I'm saying. So I don't know. I just think that, uh yeah, it's a little bit like the Epstein thing where it's like, look, we're gonna get a guy and then leave the rest out of it. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought I heard that it became such a serious deal because he was the sex workers that he was getting were illegals.
Speaker 1: See, I don't know about that. I don't think so maybe they were, though yeah, maybe they were. But I think that the idea is that you are sex trafficking when you because he brought them over state lines, so they got them on sex trafficking because of that, because you're bringing sex workers over states. So like there's things like that that he did that constitute him? But my point is, whenever you take that on its face, that's not the same thing as like running real sex trafficking ring. So you see what I'm saying. So he's not gonna get charged the same way. But it looks bad so publicly, like I'm saying, it looks terrible, he's getting charged with sex trafficking. But when it all is said and done, he's gonna get some years in prison. Sure, I'm not saying the guy's gonna get off scott free. But my point is that there's a lot it's being left on the table, just like with Epstein, a lock I left on the table, and Sean Ryan pointing that out really lays creatments for me to believe in him, because I was gonna go that direction today with this was the fact that yeah, nobody went after Epstein, like who was involved with Epstein besides just Laine, But everybody agrees that Epstein and just Laine were procuring these women children or other people in elites and print you know, kings whatever like that. I mean, what he's going to ignore that move on? I mean, for obvious reasons. These people we are very powerful, But yeah, I mean what about all the celebrities that were with Diddy on those nights, you know. And then there's this lady Tiana who like says that there was like child age people at one of these parties she was at, and all of his people for his lawsuit and everything is claiming that, you know, she's full shit, which of course they would. I don't know who she is, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, yeah, I'm not uh, I mean me personally, I have not heard anything about any children. But that kind of proves you.
Speaker 1: Right, that just came from one person. But here's the thing though, that makes sense. But Okay, she might be full shit until I talk about the civil cases he's involved in with actual children, and then it's like, well, maybe she's not full of shit, because I mean, we know Justin Bieber was kind of underage whenever a lot of celebrities were messing with him, you know what I mean. So yeah, as far as uh, let's get into some of that allegations involving minors. Ten year old boy. In October twenty twenty four, a lawsuit was filed a ledging that Combs drugged and sexually assaulted a ten year old boy in New York seventeen year old MTV show making the band in two thousand and eight, apparently during an audition, Comb's in a bodyguard SAA, a seventeen year old thirteen year old. In twenty twenty four December, a civil lawsuit accused Combs and jay Z of drugging and are in a thirteen year old girl, which people have heard about that recently because that was in twenty twenty five where the lawsuit was voluntarily dismissed. And I think that's when people finally heard about it. And jay Z kind of like said, I got nothing to do this whatever, which maybe I'm not. This is all lleged, and I understand that it's all conjecture, but at the same time, how much are we leaving on the table?
Speaker 2: Yeah, none of this is technically proven, but uh uh Tania Wallace's account uh and in the TEMs, he presents the downfall of Diddy Inside the Freak Offs, she said at one of the parties, she observed individuals, as she described as little people in quotes, dressed as Pardjuku barbies.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's yep, that's the one that she was saying that I heard, which ones again? You know, that's one person's testimony about like kids that nobody else has said. But when you mix that with the civil cases he is going through with children involved, that lays a little bit more credence.
Speaker 2: This is so fucked man. Imagine like he had so much going for him, so.
Speaker 1: Much going for him. He's been like out of the he'd been out of the main picture for a while. He just really like put on an artists. Well he's a record label.
Speaker 2: Guy, not necessarily in the public eye regard, but as far as money, it was fine.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he was. I mean he was hanging out with like apparently he was hanging out like the Prince of Saudi Arabia, Like he was out there chilling.
Speaker 2: I guess how we got rid of his boredom? Just yeah, pretty get freaky fucked way to get rid of your born. They're talking about like days, weeks. Sometimes they'd be no, yeah, I guess it's crazy.
Speaker 1: But wait, here's the crazy one that kind of just came out too. Was apparently there was pills on them with Obama's face or pills with Obama's face on them. Now here's the thing. Okay, I love this, Malley. I'll take Molly every day anyway. Yeah, Tasa was some sprite. Yeah, where's the hot dog?
Speaker 2: Obama?
Speaker 1: Where's the hot dogs? All the hot dogs in the emails anyway? No check me out. Though. You remember Christy Tigan and John Legend in that one place where they it was like at a red carpet event and they said, Christy Tiaguan started to talk about Obama's parties. Dude. Yeah, this made me think about that because I'm like, wait a minute, it he's got crazy parties, freak offs, right, Obama has apparently had, like, you know, a lot of freakoffs too. I'm gonna skip past that really quickly because I don't want to get kill by the ex president. But outside of that, I mean, really weird shit is with Obama. But what I'm saying is Christy Teagan started to slip up with John Legend and be like, oh, Obama's got the best parties. You remember Obama or whatever, because they asked her who throws the best parties? And then John Legend kind of looks at her. He's like, yo, shut up, like what are you doing? Yeah, and then she's like, oh, you know, and this kind of stops talking, and that kind of means nothing just on its face. But then when you take that and you're like, why are they carrying pills around with Obama's face? It like, dude, I'm sorry, but there there might be a connection there. Whenever you're talking about freak offs and celebrities hanging out with the elite politicians and then you're talking about kids and you're talking about what pizza gate at this point, that's that's where we're at right now. We're pretty much talking about that. Not to say that that's true, but what I'm saying is there's something to it, and we'll get into the elite global pedophilewering one day whenever we have subscribers behind a paywall, because there's no way I'm talking about that for free.
Speaker 2: They were getting Obama because I.
Speaker 1: Want to keep myself cure. It has nothing to do with anything like, oh I want to make money to talk. It's just really like I'm scared to talk about it unless, like I know, there's an incentive, what the hell. But anyway, so, yeah, man, I don't know him. Having Obama's face on those bills kind of freaky. It's like a homage to the party being dude.
Speaker 2: It's almost it's like he had his own little MK ultra going on, you know. Oh yeah, he was controlling.
Speaker 1: The way that girl described it was that the music was disorienting and that that there's drugs, you know, and you're seeing people like trans and everything else like you never usually see, right having sex out in the open, naked right out the open in the living rooms. Imagine going through that. Remember when I talked about disassociating with the MK ultra shit when you're going through imagine that scenario. You walking in that room and you're sober, you would dissociate what you're going through. Yeah, just like of what you're seeing and processing all that horror. Right. So that's kind of where I'm going with it, which is like, yeah, there's a systematic and by the way, this goes back to like the Greek Ionesian cult shit where they would all get drunk and get naked and all fucking do orgies Like this goes back to like Greek cults, So it's not like a new thing. And that's what I mean by the mental conditioning part. That is real And honestly they use orgies, drug induced crazy music orgies, Yeah, to get people to kind of like you know they call it shadow work and the carl Ewing stuff, but essentially it's like you face the darkest part of yourself, weirdest kink you have, whatever it is, and you face it head on, and then you gain a new identity. You're pretty much reborn. That's kind of like a weird things like side thing, but like, yeah, that's real. I think that's what they're doing, like for real. Yeah, and they're trying to get people to do it just by walking into the party. And I even know that that's really what's about to happen to them. They're about to like be a new person by the time they leave.
Speaker 2: They gets just left with that Obamacare and then all of a sudden they're down to fucking dude at Obamacare.
Speaker 1: God, well he cares a whole lot. Yeah dude, No, man, that's crazy thought her mind. Yeah. Yeah, I mean the first thing that came to my mind was just that Chrissy t game whenever she said that, and uh yeah, I was just like, man, now that makes a little bit more sense. I've heard anybody else talk about that. And to be honest with the Diddy stuff, I just really wanted to point out I don't care to like really point out everything he did. But I do want to bring up just the fact that, like, I think they're leaving stuff on the table, and uh, I think it's funny. Kid Cutty. Did you know Kik Cutty's supposed to be testifying. He's supposed to testify today because apparently because as he cheated on Combs with Cuddy and then said he was going to blow up his car, and then his car ends up being blown up in his driveway like a little while later. He didn't get hurt or anything, but very weird. But that's a wild beef I had no idea about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ventura's mother and associate corroborated Ventura's accounts, detailing and instances of physical abuse and threats, including an alleged attempt by Combs to fire box I'm a wrapper Kid Cutty's car out of jealousy. He fire bombed it. Bro.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not It's like my top cocktail kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, come on, man, Yeah, that's if your girl, if your girl left you and went somewhere else. I don't think it's worth throwing a fucking.
Speaker 1: No, it's truly not.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, to each their own. I guess the dude's.
Speaker 1: Power hungery psycho. I mean really, at the end of the day, like you know, he has people, he treats people things for two weeks or whatever where they're just hanging out with him and he's just giving them whatever they want. And then at the end of the two weeks, Hey, it's time to have a freak off. You think you're going home now? My god, Wait a minute, No, no, we're just starting. We were just starting. Oh yeah, yeah, you've been here two weeks, but you don't understand we're about to just now start having fun. You can't leave. I just I just bought you whatever you wanted this past two weeks. Don't you think that now you need to stay here? He was like, and do what I say.
Speaker 2: I just bother these gifts for you, did all you did, you all favors. Now you're gonna do something for me? Exactly, get over here. Like you see that video when him and Justin Bieber reunited or whatever, he says, Uh, why don't you come hang.
Speaker 1: Out with me anymore? Man? Why don't you come hang out with me anymore?
Speaker 2: You can just see Justin's face, He's just inters No, that's a sad Get me out of here.
Speaker 1: I know, that's a sad one, especially when we see like how Justin looks now like, I'm sure that a lot of it is like he's not. I don't think he like went off the deep end. But what I'm saying is he clearly has uh suppressed traumas that he had to go through, you know what I mean. Like, yeah, he had everybody being like crazy weird, you know, child lover to him. Whenever he was first coming out, everyone was specializing that Oprah Ellen like it didn't matter. You know. It was almost like they were doing some weird like public stunt of like let's normalize this or see if we can. You know, whenever you really take a look at it, it might have been what they were doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know what, I actually found out something. I guess. So Bieber in twenty twenty two was going bankrupt or whatever, and he sold his music catalog mm.
Speaker 1: Hmm, yeah, solely for million I saw that the other day.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: They said because he's broken the article just to throw an extra dig Well yeah, yeah, I feel like assholes.
Speaker 2: They're like, he's broke as fuck. He homeless.
Speaker 1: That was such Yeah, because we'll get into the Harley Passion Act suit again, because you know that's his his guy, right, that's his trainer. So like, I don't know, man, how much of this is an attack by the classic dude that fucking attacks everybody else is his trainees?
Speaker 2: Well, what if it really was someone like theory real quick? What if Bieber was paying someone to keep someone something quiet. He's like, no, I don't want this exposed.
Speaker 1: Or maybe that, or maybe it's an incentive his incent defication if that's a word, like incentivizing him to not say anything by just bashing his life because maybe he's you know what I mean. I mean, like mis bashing of Justin Bieber started after the p Diddy shit. It's almost like they're trying to de incentivize him to speak up, you know what I mean? Yeah, I don't know. That's a total conjecture statement for sure, but whatever. But yeah, So what I do see with the Diddy stuff kind of parallels with Epstein, And I was gonna get into that because we haven't really got into the Mega group and we haven't gotten into Epstein and Lex Wexner and the connections with them and why it matters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just real quick. Apparently apparently in a new documentary it was because he was on the verge of quote unquote financial collapse, uh in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: I don't understand how, dude, people still have to be playing his music.
Speaker 2: I mean, I imagine so.
Speaker 1: But you know what I mean, Like he sold it for two I don't know who knows, man. I don't know how that works when you're all, you know, wherever, you're done for a few years and you're just making orldsy checks or whatever. Yeah, that's nuts. That sucks. They all fall but uh yeah. So Whitney Webb, she wrote a book. It's called One Nation Under Blackmail, Part one and two. She's an investigative journalist and she has done a great job at laying out intricate connections between Jeffrey Epstein and the Mega Group and various intelligence agencies, particularly Israel's Massad, and her work suggests that Epstein's activities really aren't isolated incidents, but more part of a broader network involving organized crime, intelligence operations, and influential figures, which is kind of what we're arguing here, and that's kind of why we're going to get into it because the ditties thing, I think is just an extension of what we're looking at here in the celebrity world. I think it runs through everything, and it's micro versions, you know, whether it's celebrities or whether it's politicians or whatever. I think that to have influence, you have to be influenced or blackmailed, because otherwise, especially nowadays, they control the influence a little bit more. But yeah, The Mega Group was founded in nineteen ninety one by a man named Leslie Wexner and Charles Bramfman. If you don't know, Leslie Wexner is a man that owns Victoria's Secret and he gifted Jeffrey Epstein. I'm gonna ballpark it like one hundred million dollar mansion in New York. Just gave it to him. There you go, maybe it's ten million. Just gave it to him. And so that's really weird, you know, unless you really understand kind of the connection with everybody behind the scenes, and then it kind of starts to make sense. So the Mega Group is a collective of influential Jewish businessmen and philanthropists. Members include notable figures such as Michael Steinhardt, Steven Spielberg and Ronald Lauder. While the group publicly focuses on philanthropic endeavors, Web's research indicates deeper ties to intelligence operations in organized crime networks. Epstein's relationship with Leslie Wexner, a co founder of the Mega Group, was particularly significant because, like I said, he gave him that house. Western provided Epstein with substantial financial support, and Web posits that Epstein's close ties to Wexner and other Megagroup members facilitated his access to powerful networks and may have been instrumental in the alleged blackmail operations, which one hundred percent I mean this guy, let I mean, dude. They had a meeting with Bush. I want to say it was like a year after nine to eleven, or maybe a little before. And as soon as they had a meeting, it was like a couple guys from the Mega Group, And as soon as they had a meeting with Bush, the next day he announces that we're going to go to war with Iraq. And then after that they announced that we're going to go to war with like multiple countries. That's whenever that general comes out and he says they have a plan to go to war with seven countries in seven years. I brought that up here in the last ones Iran, and we haven't gone to war with Iran yet, but I just saw an article today saying Israel is gonna attack Iran. If you remember, whenever Trump was assassinated or assassination attempt to happen, it was being said that Iran had multiple hits on Trump. It also was said when the drones were here that there was a mothership off the coast put thereby Iran. So you see the rhetoric being built up towards this outside enemy that we have to go to war with. And I've had this theme in my podcast talking about this where we clearly see what's building up right now, and I think Trump's going to be the guy. I think he's really pussy footing around it. He really is trying not to, but I do think at the end of the day, it's gonna happen. Right now, we're doing the classic thing, which Jimmy Dore I got to give him his credit. He pointed out that we're kind of we're putting out negotiations that we know that they won't agree with, just so that way we could say, well, look, man, we try to negotiate. Now we got to go in there and handle it, you see what I mean. Yeah, And this goes all the way back to Obama. Remember whenever Obama was president, they had a nuclear like packed where they were like, look, you can have nuclear facilities, but we're going to come and inspect them every year to make sure that you're not creating nukes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, make sure they're up.
Speaker 1: You remember that. Like we were younger back then there, I want to say, I was like, I mean, yeah, there's twenty twelve, you know what I mean, like twenty ten. So I mean, yeah, man, this has been a long time coming, you know. Yeah, Iran shit. But uh yeah, I think that there's definitely, uh definitely something to the Iran shit. I mean they've definitely been building that up for a minute. But yeah. So with the Mega Group, the idea is kind of that the intelligence agency. A lot of the intelligence agencies around the world are set up mainly by crime syndicates. I want to say, back in the forties maybe fifties, Jewish crime syndicates. And when we think of the mafia, we mainly think about Italian mobs, right, we don't really think about the Jewish mafia. The Jewish mafia actually was kind of running shit and do it more shit like the casinos that we sit here and say it was the Italian mob or whatever, like no, no, no, the Jewish crime Syndicate was more involved with a lot of the mob shit than historically put And so yeah, that's kind of an arm of what we're talking about. And then you got the intelligence agency, and then you got the Hollywood aspect of it, right, you got the entertainment side. And this is why people say it's all done by the Jews, and it's all ran by the Jews, And I get why they say that, but it's not the Jews. It's the Zionists. And there's a big difference between the Jews and the Zionists, which I've said this multiple times, But Zionists, it's all about the state that they want to have where Palestine is supposed to be. It's all about Jews having the right to a state. There's a lot of Jews that don't even agree that they need to have a right to a particular piece of land. A lot of them do not agree with that. So the Zionist idea is just like really a land grab kind of like I keep wanting to say, Magnakarta, but it's a manifest destiny of Really, I look at it like the Thirteenth Tribe of Israel, which is a British Zionist organization that views themselves as part of the Israeli tribe that went off to Britain and Europe, and they think that they are like Jews or whatever, just because it all comes down to biblical prophecy and like chosen people. It's all stupid shit. Really, none of it matters. It's all just control shit that they use for power grabs and land grabs in important trade areas for resources, because really that's all it is. It's about the oil. It's all about the pipelines we need to make and the high speed trains that we need to build so we can get exports and imports going better. And these people are fucking that up. That's really what it comes down to. But I insert that they kind of knew that this was kind of the way that they needed to go in the future for resources, because when the Schofield Bible was made and all this stuff, they had to have known something about why was that area significant that they chose it all the way back then. It can't just be resources now, or is it? You know what I mean, Like, that's a weird I don't know. I haven't answer that one, but that's a weird one. I've been kind of knocking around where it's like, what's important about that particular land that they just have. Is it just the tribal aspect of it to create certain world wars that will then bring in the new world order that they're trying to bring in? Maybe yeh could really all this be like five d chests thinking ten steps ahead, We're gonna draw a line here so that with these tribes, fight with these tribes and then boom, you know, eventually we're going to have what we're looking for. Everybody's fighting with each other to the point of divide and conquer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that could be a plausible ingenius.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's what we do with our special operations military guys. Now they go and infiltrate is said area, and they go around acting like they are from there, and then eventually they like take over, They build a network there and then they take over. The British has been doing that for a long time. It's literally what they're the best at they're the best to go in and infiltrating cultures, learning everything that they practice, and then kind of like finding a way to kind of like gain their trust or like take them over in that weird way. We did that Saudi Arabia a long time ago. And then well, not we, the British, and then that's who they blame on nine to eleven on And that's all funny to me because I understand the intricacies of oh, you're blaming that country which really is tied to this country, which really is tied to us, So is it us when we're playing like some weird middleman games.
Speaker 2: It's almost like how uh they say, uh, fraud like money in government fraud. Money just gets moved through accounts and stuff like that. Yeah, in this case, it's just the blame. The blame just gets moved through countries. The finger just gets moved to a certain somebody to point at.
Speaker 1: Oh, one hundred percent just gets guided there. Yeah, that's kind of five they chets, you know where it's like we're thinking ten twenty steps ahead, we know what you'll do, and then if you we know the five scenarios that you may do, and then we got answers for all five that kind of stuff. Yeah, but yeah, so hold on a second. So yeah. General Wrighthart Gellen, who served as the German's Army intelligence chief for the Eastern Front drooring World War two, established a post war intelligence network that the US Army and later the CIA supported. The network was known as the Gellen Organization, employed numerous former Nazis and war criminals. It eventually became the West German Federal Intelligence Service the B and D. The cia is collaboration with Gellen has been a subject to controversy due to the organizations Nazis affiliations, And all I'm pointing out is that our intelligence agencies were created by Zionists, but they work with Nazis because there's really no difference. Operation Gladio was a clandestine NATO initiative during the Cold War involving stay behind armies in Europe prepared to counter potential Soviet invasions. Some of these networks have been implicated in false flag terror attacks and political manipulations. So pretty much with this demonstrate is that intelligence agencies have historically engaged in covert activities to blur the lines between defense and subversion and well that kind of got into a weird gladio thing, but that's the false flag, like we're going to use this that we could do the five D chess thing that you were kind of talking about, that's the kind of stuff that they use. And this is all tactics to kind of go like what you're looking at now with Israel and not letting the food and the medicine in is very similar to the kind of siege tactics and war tactics and the whole We're gonna get rid of the women, the children, everybody's our enemy. Gaza is what we want. We want to take it all. I mean that is literally said on their news channels by people that are like pushing for this war at Israel. This is all like Nazi tactic war mangering. This is the way they did war. We're gonna kill them all, fucking women, children, doesn't matter. Everybody's gone. And that's when I'm pointing out that these victims quote unquote are no better than the people who persecuted and put them in that country that they're in in nineteen forty eight in the first place. That's kind of why I'm pointing out and really maybe it was just yeah, I mean whatever, I'm not gonna get that deep on it, but who knows. But that's why Operation paper Clip matters, because yeah, the nazis just disseminating all over the place, and then corporatism growing out of that, Consumerism growing out of that ultra consumerism to the point of we just want convenience has grown out of that. And now look at what grows out of convenience. You want convenience to keep pouring in. Every new technological convenience that you get is a new clamp down system of control, tracking or surveillance. Look at the evolution of that. That's what I'm trying to point out. It's not like, oh, in the past ten years this has been happening. What I'm pointing out is that's about when it started. Look at the evolution and here we are now. I think the new world word is finally coming, you know what I mean, Like, that's what I'm pointing out.
Speaker 2: What do you think I can when you get to explain it and shit like that, it gets freaky Yeah, I know, well, okay.
Speaker 1: How many times have you seen people say, like, all the list out all the corporations that were started by the Nazis or Germans. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Corporism was created out of that. Who's the best corporate owners? The Jews, Well, let's call them Zionists because it's not just the Jews. And that's what I'm pointing out because the zion Is so the same thing. Is this the idea is the super race that they want to build? Does that sound familiar? That's what the Nazis used to say. That's kind of what I'm pointing out. So so we.
Speaker 2: Got to watch for these people got away with words, with coercing people into thinking, oh, this shit's okay. Yeah, they're like, hey, we're over there and we're fucking Mrking women and children. Y'all cool with that.
Speaker 1: All you have to do is look at their own news stations and you'll hear them say that, yeah, with no shame. But then in America we're like, well they're not really doing that, you know what I mean, Like the articles and shit here, they'll be like, well, that's not really what's happening. This is what's happening. They're like saving face for them. It's like, well, then why are they saying that they're doing it? Like they're saying that they're doing it, and you're trying to tell me that they're not. But I'm more inclined to believe the person doing it and what they're saying than I am the person trying to like save face because we back them, and that's really what it is.
Speaker 2: I think it's kind of sad when the evidence is all there. Yeah, the evidence is all there, and you can still deny it.
Speaker 1: To the point where you have people like Sean Ryan, Tucker Carlson, like people are just calling it out with huge platforms that you know, who really runs our country? Is there a foreign country running our country? Like? Who are we really beholden to? Why is America falling behind so many other countries? And technology? Why are there underground bunkers being created everywhere with all the technology that we've been suppressed on. Yeah, you know things like that. It all goes together where it's like, hmm, who's really doing that? I do have a fun little idea that I'm kind of working out the kings on. We may do an episode on this later. Okay, so you know we're in a solar maximum right now. Right this is a big segue. We're pretty much done with that stuff. We're just talking about play it out there right now. We might get back to it, but it's pretty much gone. So if you want to hear more about that, I said, leave a comment. Tell me which we hear more about. I'll get deep. But yeah, so solar maximum, the last time we were in one of those, we had that what is that event? The Carrington event happened.
Speaker 2: Right, Carrington Cash Carrington event.
Speaker 1: It happened last time we were in a solar maximum. And I had somebody point out to me kind of a fellow Truther buddy that I met on the old Reddit hole. But uh, yeah, dude, this motherfucker was really pointed out something that kind of came to my mind recently, but he went a little bit deeper on it. So what came to my mind was all the planes crashing, right, what's up with that? The orbs we were seeing in this sky? Yeah, people were seeing northern lights all the way down in Alabama. This is from somebody who actually told me that. He said he's seen the northern lights in Alabama twice this year. And there was strange sky phenomenon around the drone sidings like orange or orbs which we've talked about, and that's kind of why I'm pointing out. And what about the blackouts in Spain in Portugal? Do you think any of this happens to do or has to do with, like the solar maximum that we're in.
Speaker 2: Well, all of those symptoms are related to this Carrington event.
Speaker 1: Right, And like what about that? Yeah, and the planes and shit falling. Now, last time this happened, well.
Speaker 2: There was an eighteen fifty.
Speaker 1: Nine minimum amount of electricity was like none, So we don't really know all the things that would happen, but one could assume that when you have northern lights coming down orbs in the sky, planes falling all the time, whenever you go look at like the last year's plane crashes in January, we had surpassed the amount of plane crashes from the previous year by January. That doesn't even make sense. So what I'm saying is I had had that thought and I never really went anywhere with it. But he brought this up, and I'm like, hmm, maybe you got something there. Because when we talk about the bunkers and we talk about the underground civilizations, right, and the idea of like this breakaway civilization and they know that we're in a solar mac maybe they know that there could be another Carrington event coming, a massive solar flare, a global blackout, which I've been seeing people talk more and more about that, which worries me because when I see people talking about a thing, sometimes it happens like a little bit after, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean all of this is.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's what Carrington level event. If it occurred now, GPS, radio, satellite, power grid, aviation, pipeline, internet, all would be affected.
Speaker 1: So what are the odds? So Okay, how many solar maximums have we been in since eighteen eighty five whenever that Carrington event happened? Because my question is this, how many solar maximums have we had that things were fine or minimum? You know what I mean? Where Like you just have a little issues like say, technically, what's going on right now is minimum right compared to what it could be. So I'm saying like, maybe this is all we have to worry about, and maybe this is usually all we have to worry about, But is it? I don't know.
Speaker 2: We've gone through fifteen solar maximums, including the current one solar cycle twenty five.
Speaker 1: So fifteen. All together, we went through fourteen just fine. Now when were the other ones? What dates were the other ones. That'd be a fun little game see if we had any crazy events happened during the other ones.
Speaker 2: So right before the first one, that was the Carrington event in eighteen fifty nine sou eighteen sixty, the next one is eighteen seventy, eighteen eighty three, eighteen ninety three, nineteen oh six, nineteen seventeen, nineteen twenty eight, nineteen thirty seven. So it happens pretty often, though it seems about like every ten years. But it just matches the Sun's rotation the solar cycles.
Speaker 1: Right, so it's yeah, that's what that was My next thought. I was like, Okay, but this probably happens pretty often, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 2: A solar maximum is the peak of the Sun's eleven year solar cycle, when the sun spot numbers and solar activities are at their highest, so like flares and coronal mass ejections, which I actually saw a video on X the other day of a solar flare being released off of the Sun. It looked fucking wicked, dude. It doesn't even look real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen some of those. It's crazy. Well, the solar cycle nineteen and nineteen fifty seven and nineteen fifty eight would be the most recent one that caused the strongest in modern record, which all it caused was minor power and communications issues. And so we're a lot more dependent on satellite's GPS electrical grids now. So I understand that Carrington level event today would cause widespread blackouts, damage to transformers, communication failure, satellite malfunctions, all that good stuff. But it's not gonna end the world, you know what I mean? Like, I just don't see that being the end all be all. I mean, maybe how long are we talking blackouts for it? You know what I mean? All right, you got to rebuild the whole power plant, I mean not probably gotta like rewire everything.
Speaker 2: Though, I imagine, yeah, because I think it's so hot and then.
Speaker 1: Everything it singed. Just that would be crazy, Now, wouldn't that be a hell of a way to move into a new energy style of like operating, Like you know what, We're ready to get rid of these damn fucking wires out of the sky anyway, because we have this technology we can use and I'm thinking, you know, since we know that Carrington level events can happen and cause these kind of issues trillions of dollars with the damage, doesn't it make more sense to spend the trillions of dollars now to get a better energy grid that is not based in I don't know. Things could be affected by solar.
Speaker 2: Flares, almost like the LA fires.
Speaker 1: I mean, of course everything could be affected by solar flares somehow, but like, yeah, I don't know, what do you mean by the LA fires?
Speaker 2: Just same kind of scenario, you know, right, get water here before we have fires, not after we have a fire that decimates the city.
Speaker 1: What a fucking thought. Let's get water here before the fires. I got another one. How about let's turn the fucking tornado sirens on whenever there's one coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, dude, Like that's crazy in all seriousness, and and uh, in the Saint Louis area, like it got hit pretty hard along this along its trail that storm last Friday. A lot of people died, people lost their homes.
Speaker 1: No sirens. Now, I've seen a lot of people being like, oh, they did this, you know, on purpose. It's gonna be the biggest land grab in history or whatever. I don't know about that. I think the biggest land grab in history would be probably happening in the Palisades right now. Yeah, I mean or you know Hawaii where Yeah, when Hawaii. But it does. It is weird that those fires did line up exactly with the high speed rail system that they're trying to build for the smart Cities. I don't know there's some credence to that. Yeah, I'm like, maybe there's something there, because the same thing happened in a different country. I can't remember the country right now, but exactly where they were planning on putting a I Speed real race station I Speed railway track, they had a fire go up like the whole country right there. I'm like, what's up with that? You know, It's like are they using lasers?
Speaker 2: They're like, oh damn, this place is burned. There's nothing left. I know.
Speaker 1: It's like their favorite things station, your favorite thing to do is like clearly do things. See Like the best cover is just to be like, we don't have that technology. Yeah, but then at the same time we know they have that technology. Like if you actually look it up, you'll find that they admit they have the technology to affect the clouds to spray the sky and deflect the sun and all kinds of shit lasers. I mean, you're telling me they couldn't do that, like on a mass scale and on a satellite up in the air and pointed at a specific area and just blast.
Speaker 2: It like the fucking hammer of Dawn from years of war.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, like they got a real life that star like they it's a little one. They just pointed at a city, you know.
Speaker 2: Want you're shooting. The little flame starts and then just erupts.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The weird one is, uh you saw Okay, So I don't know if this is true. Actually I'm pretty sure it's not true, but I do like to talk about because it's fun. So they're saying, how like the lasers, the blue roofs didn't catch fire, So houses with blue roofs didn't catch fire. And they're saying it's because like lasers can't like penetrate the color blue, which may be real. I don't know, Like I don't know how laser technology works like that, it's plausible. Maybe it would add credence to the idea they was done by a laser, for sure, and the idea that like trees would be like totally fine right here. Then right here they're just obliterated and a car's melted. It's like, okay, the residual heat from that should have at least did something to that tree. Yeah, see what I mean. So it's like things like that. It's like, Okay, something's going on. But I don't know. You can't just for sure say it's a laser, it's this or that, you know.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I don't know if they ever really found the origin of all the fires.
Speaker 1: Did they Well, a lot of it they said was arsonists, which you could just pay somebody to go fucking say something on fire.
Speaker 2: I mean, shit, what we just talked about, we're in a solar maximum at the moment.
Speaker 1: Right, and well that didn't cause the fires. Well, if it's super hot, that'd be crazy. And if they were just like a whole thing of plasma hits the earth, then they don't even tell us and they're like, well, I don't know how these fires got.
Speaker 2: Oh no, not necessarily like anything like that. I don't think anything about the sky like any plasma or nothing like that.
Speaker 1: But I think I think that could happen.
Speaker 2: No, dude, I mean maybe we're not. This isn't the covenant for me.
Speaker 1: We're not getting glassed, dude, Bama coming from the sky.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, Alama Care, dude, dude, go back Obama Care. Dude.
Speaker 1: We need to all get back to that man. That was the I'm come on man. That man gave universal health care to everybody. Sure, you can't get surgeries if you have cancer, but damn it, you have health insurance. It's free. What are you mentioning about, dude.
Speaker 2: Obamacare was handed out left and right.
Speaker 1: Dude. That is the biggest scam. The biggest scam since then was whenever Joe Biden was like, we beat Big Pharma and they like negotiated the price on one drug, like ten dollars cheaper. We beat Big Pharma's right.
Speaker 2: We got a long negotiation, but we got them.
Speaker 1: We talked for two days and I got to drop this one drug that nobody takes down for ten dollars.
Speaker 2: Was like two people in the crowd. I was like, woo, yeah, they got like some everyone else was like what the fuck.
Speaker 1: I'm rare disease, like you know, yeah, But dude, And that's another thing. Trump actually did get a big win because he did get okay, So we're the only country that cannot negotiate our pharmaceutical prices. Did you know that? So every other country can negotiate their prices lower, right, America cannot And so in some cases we're paying like three hundred percent more than other countries. I mean, I just really pulled that number out of my ass. But it's a large number, and so Trump got it to drop like sixty percent on some drugs, like whenever you look at it, and you know, some of it's like one hundred and sixty if you really look at it, because that's how much we're getting fucked. And dude, I swear to god. The reporter after he announces all this, the reporter goes, so is it true that you're accepting a plane from Qatar? I'm like, dude, this guy literally actually beat big Pharma. I mean kind of, you know what I mean, Like as good as you're gonna get, and you're the first thing you do is like I want to make you look bad and let me get it. Gotcha in and then he do The best thing though, was his response to this. I almost want to put the clip in because it was so fucking funny. I don't want to butcher it, but I'm gonna try not to. He literally goes, he goes, have you ever heard of some golfer's name? He's like, the famous golfer? You ever heard of him? Well, first he was like, oh, you're ABC fake news, aren't you. He just wanted six million, sixteen million dollars like case from them. They had to pay him for defamation. So he's like, you must be ABC News. Didn't I just you know? He's like, didn't I just deal with you? And uh? Anyway, so he's like, there's a famous golfer and you may have heard of him. He's like, if you haven't heard of it, look him up for whatever. He's like, the golfer said. The guy says, pretty much, if somebody offers you to not put your last putt, just pick up your balls, say thank you, walk away. He's like, if somebody offers your putt, just say thank you, pick up the ball and golf. He's like, he's like, you don't you don't put because you know what happens. You take the putt and then you miss. I'm like, dude, this guy just gave her a fucking classic billionaire golfer analogy for like a life lesson w I want to hear out the other with her because she's like, not even She's still trying to figure out how she can get him.
Speaker 3: She's like, where you're laying, you gotta play no right, what about the plane? It's like, yeah, I didn't put right. I got the plane, but I took the ball and walked away. Yes, what are you not understanding? That's exactly how it went.
Speaker 1: It was so awesome because what I criticize everybody where criticism is due. But at the same time, it would be wrong of me to be like, well and they can do no right now because of that. No, I mean it really is trying with that. I mean, the guy's probably trying with everything. But Jesus, imagine yourself trying to be in that position and you have all these power hungry, greedy, corporate lobbyist people just everywhere. They all just want to They all want to get in your head and tell you how to do this or that, and they all want to tell you what, oh what more people really agree with this or or actually you know, they wouldn't like it too much of you did that and you would lose this much money for it. Imagine all that, dude, and then you try to sit there and criticize somebody like, Yeah, you got to give their kudos where it's due, because that is the hardest shit. It's not the hardest job because of the job itself. It's the hardest job because you have more snakes around you than a fucking fear factor pit. You know what I'm saying, Like you, you literally have more bullshit going on then you can shake his stick at. So, I mean, any win is a good win, but the losses were getting are pretty fucking huge. So I mean you gotta call that out too. I mean, we get a war with that Ran, and then I'll just take away everything I just said about the dude, because that would make up for it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fuck that.
Speaker 1: We ain't winning a war with Iran.
Speaker 2: They're taking candy though, they're taking their candy.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so, uh yeah, we're a little bit all over the place. What do we talk about. We talked about a little bit of a little bit of Diddy, a little bit of Epstein. Uh take what I said back about tem Ryan, not that I said anything to detrimental or famatory. I literally just pointed out where he pointed out that, yeah, there's people that probably have gone on his podcast and they have tried to put in at least a line of a certain narrative, and hey, he admits it. He looks at it, and it seems like a not that this really matters, but like a good Christian guy. So if by that I mean like, seems to be a guy who actually follows like the words of Christ, but not like, oh God is you know in hell and this and that. That's not what I mean. But he seems to actually be a decent du that really just tries to be objective, put the truth out there, empathetic whatever. So you know, I had to take that back. I felt bad, and I don't want anybody think that I'm just like a Bill Cooper nutcase, because one, yes, he's a nutjob and a Christian guy who look at things through Christian values. So there's definitely that. But if you were a person who knows how to listen to somebody without taking in all the information and then letting it change how you think fully, then there should be no problem because yeah, I can listen to somebody that I disagree with, like a manly p hall person, right, And then still take in all this philosophic knowledge that one has to offer while also understanding that there's manipulation going on in those words, and then understanding where to kind of detach myself from like opinions, you know, and not let myself be malleable or pretty much don't be a child, you know, a child like whenever you tell them a thing, they take it as gospel, and then somebody else tells him a thing, they take that as gospel, and it just goes on and on and they never actually think about it. Yeah, just don't do that. And I don't know, like listening to Bill Cooper isn't a bad thing because he had a lot right, but yeah, if you go listen to the Sun God what somebody had pointed out to me, this is why I brought this up. They were like, well, somebody debunked what Bill Cooper was saying because they took one episode of his Mystery Babylon where he said that the son of Man really means the son or the son of God really means the son of God Sun, and that's what they meant. They took that one thing and ran with it, and it's like okay, but there's so much more. First of all, he doesn't even believe in astro theology. He was a Christian guy, but he was pointing out astro theology and how it's Luciferian and how it's in the Bible because they put it there, and he was trying to point this out, and because he was wrong on certain words and how it was actually translated in the Bible, they're just attacked him. But it's like, okay, but the underlying truth of what he's saying is still true. That they're trying to involve all religions under one kind of philosophy and just totally eject like truth and whatever. And so I don't know, I just think that, Yeah, the guy's like worth listening to. But anyway, I don't know. Done harping on that. We uh, yeah, we got a lot more listeners hopping on here. I really appreciate it. Really gives us a lot of motivation. We're excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I put a poll on the last clip. I don't think anybody saw it. I don't know how these polls even pop up for you as a listener, but and I'm putting this at the end of the episode, so nobody's probably gonna do it, but I put a pole just I have three more clips that I could put out, and I was like gonna put about in a certain order because I wasn't like in a hurry, and I figured I could put like one out a week whenever, a couple weeks whatever. So there's a poll on there for which one I put out next. Definitely would like your feedback. We got Bretty Murphy, mk ultramon talk or Harley Pasternak and his crazy ties with the celebrities and mk Ultra.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and in the comments, let us know if you think they're turning the friggin frogs.
Speaker 1: Gay frogs are gay. It's too late now. I do appreciate, though, the people who have commented and said the nice sports that they've said. Man, yeah, we're just starting out, so we really appreciate that. We're kind of it's going nice and steady. We're actually excited. We're fucking trying to get some cameras up. We might get real space setups. That way. It looks aesthetically leasing for everybody and kind of really catches our vibes. So we don't want to pull the trigger on that. So we really got our kind of our shit aesthetically figured.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then once we get cameras in here, we get the video going for Spotify, then we could start putting videos up on YouTube and stuff like that, so there's more outlets for you guys to listen and watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, still feel weird about the YouTube. You know, Uh, we're gonna do it, but I'm almost guaranteed that. I mean, what we cussed like in the first five minutes of every episode, so we'll.
Speaker 2: Probably get but it's the thought that counts.
Speaker 1: It's not all about monetization, but it's also like, yeah, we're not gonna get any whatever it's worth it, we'll do it. It is what it is. But yeah, we're we're mad excited. Next weekend, this weekend whatever, this next episode should be getting into some wild shit. I forgot what it was. What was it about? Oh, did you know there's eight presidents before Washington.
Speaker 2: That's news to me.
Speaker 1: They weren't technically presidents like under the Constitution of the United States, but there was eight serving presidents in the congressional whatever that served before Washington. So he was not the first technically. I mean, he was the first president, but not the first.
Speaker 2: He was the first president on paper.
Speaker 1: Heah, he wasn't like the first guy running shit, So that was kind of crazy, you know.
Speaker 2: I actually about that the other day. Who was in charge before, like George Washington took the mantle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right for for president exactly. Yeah. So next week, I think, you know, coming off of that accelerationism from last week and all that fun stuff, we're definitely probably gonna get into a little bit more of Well, there's something called the CCRU, which is cybernetics whatever. We'll get into it next week. I think that it's definitely worth looking at, and we'll get into kind of like the idea of the occult within this tech billionaire class that we keep talking about. I do want to bring up the fact that yeah, it's spiritual for them too, dark spirituality, dark occult shit, but it's worth kind of looking at. If you've ever heard of HP Lovecraft, go ahead and do some homework for the next show, because we'll be getting into some of that shit. Yeah, there's been another sixty agenda. I appreciate y' all. You have a good one. See you next time. Putt putt, putt, putt putting. The text Putt putt,