Speaker 1: Bad Bella, thank you so much for coming on with me today. So okay, when I was going through the names of the PR agent who she's booking, and this and that Erica or dear sweet Erica, we love her, I came across yours and I went, okay, bad Bella, I don't quite know her yet. Let me investigate, let me dive in. Boy, did I get an eyephl or an earful whatever it would be. You are amazing. You are producing some of the most interesting and like fun content out there. Now let me start with the most basic, boring question. Take as long as you want answering it or as short as you want. What was your initial entrance into the adult entertainment industry? When were you like, Okay, this is it. I'm going to make that jump, I'm going to take that step.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I used to be a fashion model, Like I'm a model for designers. I was also a fashion producer. I did like lingerie fashion shows, but also like elegant evening gowns. I get all of it. I mean I was a go go to answer too, Like I was in the club industry. I was a club owner, so I was like around, can I say you.
Speaker 1: Can say whatever you want.
Speaker 2: So I was like around like the like the sex world, but like not fully not inform but so and then I stopped doing all that, and then like COVID hit and I didn't start right away, but then I saw like people like posting about only fans. I was so curious what that was. And then I, okay, so I don't think I saw this on a podcast before, but there's this guy was super hot, to be honest, and she started posting it only fans and I was like, so what is that? You said filming in progress on your story? What is that? What are you doing? You know? Like and I'd already started during COVID like modeling again as a hobby, and like photographers were always like trying to get me naked and photo shoots before that, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like it's understandable, Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: I would do him fly, but I was like, what's the point of me spreading my legs and going topless? Like for you, Like, what is the point for me? I can't post this anywhere? And then during COVID, a photographers like, oh, I'll pay you, and I was like, genius, I will totally do whatever, like I was like spread like topless, like we're good, you're paying me, it's fine. So and then and then like I was like, okay, only fans, like what is it like? At first I didn't really understand how much porn and buts it was like I didn't really understand, and so I thought it was more like for like modeling photos, like I don't really fully understand. I'd seen that guy's story about filming in forwers, but I didn't really understand if I've met, and so I'd like like i'd really like tame like topless, side boob like this like stuff at first, and then guys like where your videos? Where your videos? And like what videos? And then I yeah, and I was like oh oh, and so like so I hadn't been single and I got single during COVID. I hadn't been single in like eight or so years, so like I hadn't sent like news to guys in like eight years, and like I hadn't recorded myself like so I was like, how am I doing this? I was like holding the phone, I was like fingering myself. I was like is this fun? This is how I do this? Like, so I saw those videos the first two videos I did, which was like holding the phone.
Speaker 1: But do you go back and look at those now and be like, oh my god, I didn't know what I was doing, or are you like that's kind of like vintage shit? Like I get that, and that's nice.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I feel like they're great.
Speaker 1: That's good. You should have high expectations for yourself and deliver, which it sounds like you've done.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I was just I was fingering at this and then I had a toy there, like I mean solid, I figured it out real quick.
Speaker 1: So so you said you had done GOVID, so what Uh it's I'm sorry. I'm thrown off by it because I interviewed a girl last night, actually a new girl coming into the industry. I mean, word for word almost what you said there. She had done modeling before this, and that someone mentioned only fans she posts a bunch of pictures. I'm not kidding. It's like deje'l vous. Because she said some guy reached out to me and he's like, where are your videos? And I'm like, what videos? I thought this is like a modeling thing. It's so I wonder if there were a lot of It's so crazy. Yeah, I'm kind of blown away a little bit, like, huh that that is odd that that happened. And I wonder if that is a common thing. I wonder if there are a lot of other girls who initially got into it, especially I don't know if the right term is COVID babies, but maybe COVID porn stars. I don't ever like associating the word baby around anything, but the COVID porn stars. I wonder if it was like a slow creep in and then was it a rush, So that sounds like that's what you were, kind of a COVID starting porn star, right.
Speaker 2: I started at the end of like twenty twenty. I wish I started to be getting because, like, dude, those girls were killing it, like especially that summer, Like, oh my god, I wish i'd started that. When I started, it was still like popping off, but it wasn't like everybody like that they told me. By the end of twenty twenty, it already slowed down so much since the summer, like they weren't doing anything, and just like it was just so popping in the summer. They were barely doing anything, and guys were just like, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, one had to spend gas money anymore. You just had like all this disposable inund money mulus coming in exactly. Yeah, I say, I neither.
Speaker 2: I remember I seen money during Covin. I was like, wow, never had this much money this because I liked I would go to Disneyland like I was, I'm from the area. I would to Disneyland like literally every like five weeks and like drop like three k. Like every Disneyland trip, I would go for a whole week. I would also go to Universal like not very far. I would like seriously, drop seriously a few thousand dollars just ago, Like I would do it all the time. So I was always out like three k like all the time.
Speaker 1: Now, are you a Disney adult? There's there's they seem to be Okay. You absolutely do not look like my mental interpretation of what the Internet refers to as Disney adults. You are actually probably the polar opposite. I think they look probably a little closer to me with about a couple hundred pounds more on me. What do you love so much about Disney?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I just like it just makes me so happy. Like when you first walk in onto Main Street, it's just like this euphoria. Like it's just like it's just so fun and everything's happy and like there's lights and there's cute things, there's music, there's ries. It's just I don't know, it's just so fun. There's a castle, uh well like in for like Magic Kingdom. But then like also like so because I'm from California, so I've mostly been to Disneyland and I'm a California adventure and then California Adventure Haus, Like it's like the same magic a little different. It's it's still just as exciting. Like I don't know, I just love it. I love the ribes my mommys to Mickey Mouse.
Speaker 1: Well, you're gonna need to clarify that in a costume or she was the actual mouse. Go ahead, I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I don't want to kill the fantasy for anybody, but yeah, there's people under there, under those mess Yeah she was, she was the head the thing. She did that before I was born, though, but she was other characters too, So Mickey Mouse, so she's five to two. They lowered the height to like five feet and so she could no longer be Mickey Mouse. My aunt was you know, white, so my mom was also Bianca from the Rescuers Under that's like so outdated.
Speaker 1: Now I know that I know rescuers down Under. I'm I'm I'm outdated now, that's how I feel.
Speaker 2: Well, no means too, I'm not lazy young, so I grew up watching that.
Speaker 1: You do you say your age? Ever, you don't have to if you don't. I just blown away.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what age?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think go around somewhere. I read somewhere, but I was blown away. I thought you were twenty four. And I'm not just like kissing your ass here, which my wife wouldn't like it, but I would. But I'm not just kissing your ass. I think you. You seem like a type of person that really takes care of yourself because your skin's beautiful. And I understand this is the industry. Everyone's got to do something. You can't roll in looking well, A guy might be able to roll in looking like me as long as the dick work.
Speaker 2: Guys asic function. That's it.
Speaker 1: Sure, Which is my problem and always has been. Do you take care of yourself and is that important to you? Or are you kind of just like one of those lucky girls whose metabolism's always running no, I work so hard.
Speaker 2: To look good. Okay, sorry, Like no, I do so much stuff, but my whole thing is like bimbo. Like I just so much work. I've had three boo jobs. I'm about to off fourth. I'm also trying to get like butt hip and plants like soon. I spent fifty thousand dollars on butt injections and I'm just too skinny, like it's just not and it like they dissolved and it's just like that's so much money. I'm like, I'm just gonna go get them plans for my butt.
Speaker 1: So uh. When I was younger, bimbo was never really looked at as like the best term to call somebody, like that's what my mother would call like the woman that came into church wearing Cheetah hot pants, which was actually my sixth grade social social studies teacher. It's Cardon nudo shadows.
Speaker 2: That a a crush on her.
Speaker 1: Oh I mean thic Long Island accent. We yeah, or like these little tiny shorts cheetah print to church. And I went to Catholic school and it was just like, oh my god. All the teachers would look at miss Cardon Neudo and be like yeah, what is this broad doing? Holy shit, doesn't matter. She was awesome. Uh So, bimbo was a term that seemed like it wasn't so affectionate when we were younger. I was younger. Whatever you want to say, when do you think that turn happened? Is it only in porn that that happens? And what about that lifestyle do you like so much with that look or however you want to classify what bimbo is?
Speaker 2: Okay, so funny story. I never try to be a bimbo. A lot of girls like aspire to be a bimbo, like they want to be a bimbo, like the look, the look. I guess like technically the whole bimbo thing has mean like a dumb life overly like like work, I don't know, like getting a lot of work done, like girl that's like hot, big lips, big boobs, like but like done. But like I think that's more of a term in like the past. I don't know. As soon as I got my boobs this big, people just and I'm blonde, so like, I mean, you don't have to be blown to be bimbo. But like people just started like calling me a bimbo because of my look, and I was like, oh, do I finally have a niche because I didn't really have one before, Like I was just like another like I don't know, like blonde girl. I don't really know. I never really knew what to like niche. Myize I was, I'm glad I have a niche because it's like cool, I can roll with this, but it's funny. I actually never aspired to be a bimo or I have a bimbo book. I've always been obsessed with plastic surgery and enhancements and making myself look better. I never thought like, oh I want to be a bimbo. It just like just kind of happened. And I guess I like that look apparently because and I'm constantly doing stuff like I want to do more. But yeah, so I just kind of like asked, idly got into it.
Speaker 1: But here I am, do you okay?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: And again I'm not you look like you and I look like me, so I'm not giving you, you know, instructions here or anything else to follow. Do you can you recognize though, when someone has had too much?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean I mean yeah yeah? And do you do you do you know where you think your limit will be because yes, obviously we both know there are some people. What's that cat lady?
Speaker 1: Isn't there some old lady who's like a catwoman who got her head shaped like a cat kind of weird? There are people who just have too much in life. And I get it. I totally get it. Looks beautiful and especially if you get you have phenomenal work done, so you've done good. But I always worry girls who kind of express like you say about I love the plastic surgery, like the idea of maybe self improvement, being able to do that, like you can go to the gym all you want. Your tits aren't going to get as big as they are now unless you have the work done right. Do you have the ability to recognize like, oh shit, I will go this big, I'll go this far? Or do you just play it by ear? Like this is how I feel each time I'm going to go in for something.
Speaker 2: Oh I've played by your I don't have like an end goal. I just played by your all the time. Yeah. I actually I'm afraid of that, actually honest, Like I have that fear like what if I do what if I overdo it? Like what if I do too much. I like something that's not reversible. I always get I guess everything is reversible, but like I'm scared that was. I won't recognize it right because I don't want to. I don't want to overdo it because I feel like right now, like I feel like I feel like I look like not overdone.
Speaker 1: No, no, not at all, no, no, no. Overdone is the cheeks like hanging over your face. And if you see and everyone listening to this knows too, if you see bad place of surgery, you know that's bad and not even bad too much. And I feel like that's a trap a lot of you girls could fall into. Potentially there are people in the past not calling anyone out. And by the way, if if you want to get ten thousand surgeries, that's not my business, you do you. Everyone should, as long as there are no kids and no dogs in the room. Everyone's sexual lives and everybody's preferences on look should just be to themselves. You know, whatever you like. So what is the next surgery you're going to go for? Do you have any idea? Do you haven't planned yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, a couple of things. So like on that note, though, I will say like I have been overly injected before, okay, and I've noticed it though I've been like, uh, you put too much.
Speaker 1: So it's good you can recognize it though, wy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I ask me, I can't I like, so one time my nurse like she was she likes to inject my masid urns. I don't know how to say it, but the jaw muscles so they're like not as strong. But she was like, how does new like talks and to put in there? I don't know what happened, but she like she didn't know, like she was kind of experimenting with that. She you didn't need as much? She so much, and I was like, I can't move my face. I was just like I couldn't smile, like for like but unfortunately I just had to let it like go to the process to like dissolve. But I can go back to my content pictures and I can see when I like couldn't really smile.
Speaker 1: How did Now I'm going over here again. You're wonderful, uh. Pr Agent Erica sends over the little blurb about everybody? Would you like me to read it to you? Have you ever heard what it is? Let me read the first couple of lines.
Speaker 2: I get so embarrassed.
Speaker 1: I know it's so I always wonder between that, like do girls like their you know about Bad Bela by the way, at Bad Bela XO, you know where to find that links in the episode description at Bad Bela XO is where we're sending people. I don't know if they like their descriptions. And the other thing I'm horrified by, absolutely horrified by, are some of the titles they put on tube sites. Have you ever seen on like X videos or your porn hub or anything like that. Some of the titles when it's not maybe directly the studio putting it up, where it's like chubby girl chubby redhead gets and I'm just like, oh no, I'm sure when she signed up to get fucked on film she wasn't like, okay, make sure you classify me as chubby or a fat or whatever it is, or like ugly girl gets plaid And it's not all just angry stuff that sounds like my algorithm, algorithm, algorithm is very in cell, which it is not. But I'm always horrified by those types of things. When I see I'm like, oh, you didn't sign up for that. Let me read your about real quick. Just a couple of lines from it. Here, your favorite blonde bimbo freaking spinner. Bad Bela is known for her thirty J rack, world class BJ's dirty talk, and of course for being a badass performer and creator. That's wonderful. That's a nice. That's a nice. There you go, right, uh, world class bjs. How did your face being full of TOCs and affect your ability to give your world class BJS?
Speaker 2: I don't think, but I don't think that. I don't know how that one got in there. But I do good cook pe js. I do like to good BJ, so it makes a difference. I love to just slutly about it. But that one gets me because I don't know. I don't know. I don't know how that one got on there. I'm like, didn ice, I don't think I.
Speaker 1: Said that, But maybe it was her own assessment. Maybe she had seen some of your scenes and went these are world class, which eric.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but oh yeah, so yeah it was. It was a little bit. I mean, I still handle it, but it was I remember it was like kind of like a little awkward. Also, I got from near his last November and that was another thing. I was like, fuck, like I got a new teeth in here. I got to make sure I don't like, I'm like so paranoid about gtting teeth on a deck, like I'm so careful not to do that. So like I was just like, oh my god, what if I can't figure it out? But I figure it out. I always figure it out. Just like my nails, like they're super long, I figure it out.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask, are we Marty gra themed with that? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I din't confused with the landscape. These are definitely Marty Graw nails. I was actually in New Orleans for like ten or eleven days parting my ass off, flashing titties, and yeah, those are my Marti Gras nails.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so you more than just like you wanted to get in the porn. You seem like you were kind of a fun party girl before that. Is that accurate or no? Okay, yeah I was.
Speaker 2: I was just like a Marti Gras, like nothing to do with work, And I.
Speaker 1: Posted like three on can I say you say whatever you want? You're totally fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, So like on twitterx like I posted three the flashing teddy videos. But I actually have a whole drop offs folder because I was like, what am I going to do with all these videos and so like now like I so, I guess, okay, so technically made it into work, but like for the fact, because I was doing it for fun, and then it was like after the fact that I put into the drop offx so like guys, if they want, they can tiffer it and get the whole drop off. There's like, I think forty videos in there. But yeah, I'm just saying like I was, like, it.
Speaker 1: Was so fun, So yeah you were you were? I got yeah, exactly. Your camera tilted a little and it looked like as you were talking, my eyeline just was staring at your kids. It was like she's talking again.
Speaker 4: Camera was like titty, let me is what was the first scene you shot, like the first mainstream type of scene where it was production study all that shit.
Speaker 2: That video girls. Actually it was my first scene and they don't book girls that look like me. So I don't know how I got in, but Anthony, the guy in charge, really really liked my like video that I sent in, Like I don't know, I was like talking about myself, like I don't know. She really liked it and said I was like glowing and happy and I don't even know. And I wasn't using a filter either, so it was a natural glow. They know if he was a filter, if anybody's getting into walking, or they know if you use a filter. Have my friend she have my friend She put her introvideo for like a different studio, and they're like, you got to redo this without a filter.
Speaker 1: She's like, damn, they knew. Sometimes the filters are so bad. I'm like, yo, what are you hiding That looks like you're wearing a fucking Halloween mask. You need to lose that filter. I'm sure you're prettier. Some of them work, but I've seen some bad ones recently.
Speaker 2: There's some that just like smooth, like make it smooth, like right, like say, I feel like Oily is skin. It just kind of like takes that away, but then completely change your nose and your cheek shape and your eyes.
Speaker 1: There's some that the AI is like, there's nothing I could do with this, sweetie, Like we're just gonna have to make you a kind of face here.
Speaker 2: So yeah, first scene, give my girl.
Speaker 1: If I was a girl and I shot for net video girls. I would take a screenshot, have it blown up and frame it. Did you get the perfect doggy style shot that they always do where you have the ivy behind you at all?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't guess. I don't know. I don't get said anything from my see.
Speaker 1: No no, no, okay, So you do not go back and ever like watch your stuff or check your stuff out. I don't ever listen to anything I recorded, by the way, I like, I listened to the girls as I'm editing it, and I go, oh, here's the douchebag again, and that's me. So I totally get that. Do you not like watching yourself?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. Actually, so sometimes it's like kind of cringey because it's like i'd so like awkward for me, I got like uncomfortable. Sometimes I have to watch some of my son's most only when someone else is like, yo, this was dope, like wash it with me, like this is a good like like either like a fellow co star and like or one of like one of my fans. Also something on pornhob from a studio I did, and she was just like, dude, that's so good. Okay, like so so sometimes I'll watch it back and I'll watch it every single second, like fuck yeah, I'm like ringing myself on. I'm like, damn, I nailed this shit. This is so good. But I just like, don't watch myself. That's the main reason why I don't is just because it took me so long to make it, Like I don't really have the time to watch it back because I'm going on to the next thing and I got it edit. Then it's like I gotta do the next thing. I'm always like, go, go, go go. That's the only reason really, But I will tell you my per principal saying Fortinsky, damn, that was good.
Speaker 1: It's nice when you can sit back and admit it because I get the same thing. I'm like, I agree. I always constantly try and keep moving and this and that. But at the same time, there's sometimes when you have to go back and like watch and listen to stuff and I am just so cringed out by it. When I have to hear myself he speak, I'm like, that voice sucks. You sound like an idiot, You're asking dumb questions. That's just self hatred. I think, at the end of the day, most likely it's just how we are.
Speaker 2: But just so you know, this is going great. I love I love your podcast, like you very fluid and it's smooth. It's not it's good.
Speaker 1: I'm trying. I'm trying here. Let me as this. Did you shoot any sexual first on porn before anything else? Like, uh, if a girl had never done anything before and decided the first time I do it is going to be on screen. Has there been anything you've done that you haven't done in your personal life that you started in port Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, DVP so two dick to my vagina? M hm, yes, okay, so I don't I haven't done like okay, so like I haven't done like a dick in my ass and my fuzzy at the same time. But I've done a dick in my ass and a dildo in my to see which I never go on camera the first time, basically stuffing all of my goals at once, like with toys or strap bons. I've been on camera for the first time. I've been. I'm like always like I can see anything you want. Okay, So I've been gaing made my strap bons so many times because I used to mostly do leslie contact Now it's like everything, but I've been stopped like two straps in my hands mouth butt's see ass like I that was all I've been bloking with, like strap ons, Like I don't that was all. I've not doing that my personal life. It's definitely a camera.
Speaker 1: You've heartbroken all the women who listen to my show, by the way, they're like, oh I was going to strap attacker.
Speaker 2: Damn, oh no, no straps, no straws are sorry in my personal life, but like, am I gonna take like ten at once?
Speaker 1: Oh? Let me. So you said you you mostly started doing girl girl stuff early on or girl girl, girl, girl, many girl. Did did you notice an increase in sales and popularity or whatever it was when you started doing more and more boy girl stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely a thousand percent.
Speaker 1: Every porn star I interview, I owe, they were always like I wish I was doing more girl girl stuff, and I always I'm like, so, how does that sell there? Like, doesn't doesn't really sell that well?
Speaker 2: I thought I didn't sell it well until recently because I stopped really doing girl girl and then I had a massive amount of fans being like, what are you going to release new girl girls? I really sew my fans only unlock my girl girl. I had no idea. So now I started doing girl girl gun. I mean, I mean, I do everything and I actually do sell gurgle, and I didn't really realize it. Wow, I don't know because I don't know. But like, I mean, the boy girl sells better, sure, but but I would be missing out on a big chunk of change if I wasn't doing lesbian. I'm also super into girls, so like, like filming is one thing, but like I mean, but like I when I first started doing Girl, to be honest, I was like, I already fucked a bunch of ds life and so I was like kind of I was super excited because I was like, because it's like I don't know, you get nervous like with girls because you don't know if they're like actually bisexual. Like I've had, like I've had a situation with girls before, but overall like not as many as I would have liked. So when I first got into it, I was like, my god, I get some the titties and pussy. Like I was so excited. So I kind of like went super into the girl girl. But then I was like and it was doing really well. First, like I saw like a Girl for a pretty expensive and then it just died. So like I so when I started by Girl, yeah, I like everything went up. But then I think the balance is what's key.
Speaker 1: It's that or it's that guys always want what's not in front of them right now too. You know, you put out a lot of girl Girl, they're like, take a dick. You'd start taking dick, they go, get some pussy in your face. You know, it's you're never going to please everyone. As long as you're pleasing yourself and the people will pay your bills. I guess then that's it matters, right, you know. Business wise, what would you say? And again you say anything, I shouldn't have even said that at the beginning. Don't sweat it whatever. Business wise, do you like shooting mainstream stuff or is it an ends to a mean to get people to your only fans.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting question. No one's asking that on podcasts. So I do like shooting me the stream, I actually really do. Some scenes are way more fun than others, some days are easier than others. So I feel like at one point I was taking every single gig that was getting offered to me, and a lot of those good gigs were really low paying gigs, and so I was some are not, but like some old bought work. So I feel like I got really freaking burnout, to be honest. So then I started getting less fun. But now I'm only taking like the gigs that I want really like I really want so like and not as much so I can conserve my energy more. It's so, I mean, I do like I wanted to do porn for like way before I did it, I just was having so many surgeries that I couldn't start for like two years. After a scout found me on Instagram and I was like yeah, and then I had so many surgeries i was able to do it. So I you know, I definitely wanted to do it. Oh yeah, but yeah, does that help me get guys from my only fans? I would say yes, But does it give me massive amounts of fans? I don't really think so, because I do so much to promote myself on platform. I'm like constantly working like promoting myself everywhere, like so I get way more fans, not from mainstream, but like I do, I do know that I've had some like good fans that come in from like the mainstream stuff, and they just like are like, are obsessed. They got booked on a scene and they're just like, you know, but I don't think it's massive amounts though I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't always tell me it's tough. The the power dynamic has shifted to the women in this industry for sure, And you know, people in the industry will say like, oh, you know, there'll always be another girl that turns eighteen and wants to do this and this and that. But you are building your own like individual followings in a way that when I was a kid, it was just going to like, you know whatever, looking Gianna Michael's tits and then waiting for LimeWire to download over like you know, six hours. But you know exactly what I'm talking about LimeWire Kazah, Yeah, Okay, you know what?
Speaker 2: Wait, can I ask you are.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want? One hundred percent? You say whatever. I was born in eighty seven.
Speaker 2: What month?
Speaker 1: I think I know your birthday? So it would be funny if I hit you with the same one now November twenty seventh.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. We're like, we're like super simarn it.
Speaker 1: We're like we're the same age, and that's what shocks me because I look like I'm about sixty five and you look like you're about twenty four. So I need to start fixing my diet.
Speaker 2: He was my age, that's why I was okay. But I'm only twenty seventh. That's why I'm like, So I'm not like that. I'm older than you.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, she's talking to an old lady here. So do you often play MILFs? I'm just kidding. Yeah, it's funny you talked about niche. You said, bimbo, have you been offered any niches that you were not interested in? Because important we see sometimes it's a twenty six, twenty seven year old woman and she's playing a milf and whatever, but I don't see you. Look what. I don't see you playing milf yet maybe down the line.
Speaker 2: That's tough for me because I don't look super milty. But like, I've definitely played Mels for sure, obviously, Like I mean, I'm not eighteen, and like you said, there's girls that are playing melts at twenty five. But it does case me issues because I'm like in a weird place where I don't also look like howm I eighteen, so like, and I don't look super milty, so I feel like, I don't know, I feel like it'd be well, I don't know. I'm fine with how I look and I am. It does cause me issues because sometimes people don't know how to place me in a scene, but I do. I have played yeah, I mean I play a really good step mom. Though I like doing that. I love doing that, but yeah, I played milk roles. I've also one time I got booked and they're like, you're the step daughter. I'm like, what do you mean I'm the step daughter? Did you mean step mom? I was like, I'm not young, Like what's happening? And he's like no, no, Like the woman's like she's older than me. I was like, oh, okay, I forget. She wasn't that older than me. She was like eight years older than me. But she's a glenbow too. And I mean it worked, I guess because they play they play people not that much aged. Your friend's like, oh, your stepmom is like three.
Speaker 1: Years old with you, and that was what I was saying. There's there's girls who are like twenty five years old who were like, I'm playing milk. So maybe it's not. It's definitely it's not an age thing. Maybe it's a look thing, and it's not this person looks older. This it's just a different look. You have a youthful, young look you. I don't know, Maybe I'm off. I actually could see you playing step which, by the way, I want to get into that question about that, but I could see you playing step daughter, stepsister or whatever it is. I you know, that's just me, are you? That trend has been going on for about ten years now, maybe a little bit longer. What are your views on the foe incest in porn the step sister. Don't worry, I've only spent ten years living in the same house as her. She's not blood related though. Time to fuck. How do you feel about that whole trend? In that whole thing? And again, no judgment. I have no judgment on anybody or anything as long as it's legal. So please to.
Speaker 2: Be honest as I got first when I first started unting part and I was like this is odd. I was like, this is a little Is this normal? I'm like, wait, people fantasize about their selling so that I never did. I mean, great, I will be step but like I don't know, but like you know where that goes, like whole like you know anyways, but I never I never felt that way anyways. But to be honest, like now, like I know, it's so freaking normal, Like I like, I don't know it's but I actually I love I really actually like playing us a stepmom and like and like mommy.
Speaker 1: So that's nice. You have another niche you can grow into. I just started this.
Speaker 2: Whole like mommy thing like recently, and I'm like, I don't know, it's so fun. I love it like guys. I love because guys love it. And I play like mean mommy, flooding mommy, goon mommy, like I feel all the mommies.
Speaker 1: How do you separate that from hot bimbo girl in this scene? How are you the tough mom now? Is it just strictly in your dialogue and how you're presenting it or do you storry to use crass language fuck differently when I'm just kidding on the crass language thing? Do you fuck differently when you're playing mom versus something else?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well I can either be like a slut bimbo fucked doll like oh daddy, like you know, thinky daddy as a bad girl, like I don't know or but like so I was just mostly doing that for a long time because I feel like with my look, that's like what I thought, what I thought every wanted me to do. But I'm actually more dumb actually in my personal life. So then I just recently discovered in the last sixt few months, like, oh my god, I have a whole fan base that wants me to be dumb. And I'm like, so I get to do both. I like to do both. I'm a Swish but like, but I do like to I like to dom so like I do a lot of femdomp was it just depends, like I know, almost a lot of guys now like me pegging my sex all.
Speaker 1: Like wait, wait, wait wait pegging your sex, doll.
Speaker 2: I just looked over it was right there as I just thought of it.
Speaker 1: That sounds like that sounds like if you weren't as hot as you were, that might be a sad thing on Friday night for somebody. No guys love that, No, no, no, no, I know you no, I know, but like I just picture I just pictures like some I don't know. I guess it would have to be a girl, and this is maybe a guy with a small dick who wants to feel what it's like to have a big dick. And it's a Friday night, and all his buddies are out in there, you know, at the movies with girls or this and that, and here he is in the corner in his one bedroom apartment, bed obviously on the floor, no frame on it, and he's just pounding away with a strap on at his sex doll, which he paid I don't know, five six thousand dollars for to get it exactly to look like his favorite porn star, Bad Bella at Bad Bella XL. And he's just going away and then you know, his dick's kind of rubbing on it, and then he eventually just premature Jack's all down his leg. And I don't know if any other scenario other than you doing it, I think is not great. Sorry, did I just paint a picture there?
Speaker 2: I was laughing? But likely wait, like they weren't They want to I have a meal sex styll. They want me to.
Speaker 1: I thought you were pegging another sex doll, like a chick sex doll.
Speaker 2: No, but like a guy. They want it in their ass.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is that.
Speaker 2: It's like wait a minute. I was like okay, But so I do different things, like say like some guys, like some guys have a small dick and they like want me to just like punish their ass and like oh, they're not allowed to come, right, Or some guys just like wanted like more sensual and they like in the ass and then they want to like fuck me in the ass and then I put like a dolo on my ass right, or I haven't put that too. I'm looking at my sex all it's a male sex. I felt like the biggest sick ever. He has like such a big dick. So I haven't put that one in my ass. Yeah. I was a little scared, but one day one day anyways, Yeah, so like guys like all different things. There's like chings for everything, and I'm like exploring and I'm like doing the mommy thing and like doing like big bo goddess are like you know, you know the mommmy Like sure, I don't know, it's just id at all. Or like also be a fucked off.
Speaker 1: Is there a niche or a kink or a fetish or something like that that you hope has the same kind of boom that the faux incest thing has. Is there anything you see nowadays or important or what something you would maybe even want to start and you hope it really takes off like a trend or anything like that. It might be no, might be your answered. I don't know, you don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's so many things that are like dead, Like well, I starting a law of sport constant lately, and I know that's already a thing. I'm trying to be more an anal.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you, let me, let me give you mine. I'll tell you. This has been so interesting to me when you think about the psychology of this free use, I find extremely interesting because you can look at it from a bunch of different ways. By the way, I hear a torrential downpour on the outside of my studio, So if I cut off and die, will end the interview there, and I'll make sure i'll wrap everything up. But I just don't want to be knee deep into conversation with you and just go and you sit there like, wow, what did I say? Anyway, free use is so interesting to me because there are so many different dynamics you could look at it as right, let's just say you are with some guy and it's a free use type of thing. Well, there's one scenario where you are just an object. He's walking by, he's throwing it in you doing what he needs to do, and continues on right, And that's like a male dominant thing. But there's also a kind of a female dominant thing, like I'm hanging out, I'm writing out my check book, whatever the fuck it is, Da da da da da. Some guy comes in slides into me. I am so unfazed by this guy's dick that I don't even recognize it. He's just doing whatever. I'm not an object, he's an object. What do you think of free use? I just kind of want more people to be like, free use is fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually agree with that one. I didn't think of that. Thank you, So I didn't even know what for you. It wasn't tot Well, I guess it's been a whole year. My god, time flies literally a year this month. It feels like just yesterday. I did a free scene for Teamski, and yeah, I was like this. I was in a French maid outfit and I was just like, I didn't I had like two like words in the entire three parts, like it was three scenes and totally different, like location location, three scenes for this thing. I said like thank you, I think maybe or please, and I was like it and like anyway, I'm like cleaning and getting fucked and then there was a three song, so it was it was actually really cool. I never heard for you. I was like, oh my god, I kind of want to do something like this for my bullifans. But like, I don't know is it I don't think it's like, I don't know is it a trend because I haven't tried it yet because didn't know if it was gonna Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, there's there's websites that do it specifically, you know, even owned by a lot of the other ones like Umbrella site type stuff, and uh yeah, I just I find it interesting. There's like a there's the Japanese and I am not one of those Japanese guys. I'm not like, hey, by the way, check out my anime podcast on the side, no disrespect Tom, it just ain't me. But there's like a lot of the Japanese stuff that I find interesting that sounds weird and stupid too. Have you ever seen the clips of like a news reporter reading and she's just reading the news and then like guys just come up and it's a bukack scene and it's just they're spilling on her face and she doesn't break stride. She's like the Mets one today four to two, beat the shit out of the braves and whatever it is. I there's something I find and I don't know if it is a we go back to it. This is gonna be a shrink session for me if it's a self hatred thing, Like I really want to come right now, but I don't want her to acknowledge me, because she probably fucking hates me. I wonder if that's an aspect to it too. But I like the idea of making someone an object, but it's not it's not obviously against their choice or anything like that. Like they're okay with that, and I think that's like a domin subthing, right, does that make sense? Okay?
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, yeah, I forgot. Yeah, fore this is great. I forgot about that. It's it's great. It's like totally normal. The other two for people my threesome, they were talking that whole time, is like it was okay, So it was like it was like a guy, a dad and his stepdaughter and then me the maid. I think they're just cleaning, and then like liaking pussy hears. I think that getting stuck.
Speaker 1: It was just like, that's the best of both worlds. You get your house cleaned and you get your dick suck. That's awesome. I do a thing on this. I do a thing on the show called stat check. Okay, we're going to check your stats, and look, these are so off you wouldn't believe how incredibly wrong these are. But it's a good measuring stick. So we're going to use ia FD, the Internet Adult Film Database, and I'm going to go through what it currently has listened for you. Now, inevitably, your answer is going to be no, that's wrong. No, I definitely did that. No, no, no, I agree. I agree. This does not count. Everything doesn't count. Onlyfan this and that, blah blah blah. But it's a nice little milestone so that when I have you on a year from now and you're racking up awards and I'm like, I can't see a belly, you have too many avns around you, and you're like, get over it, jerk off. You know, I want to do that as kind of a measuring stick. So stat check number of scenes you have done forty seven, number of guys you have worked with, fifty four, number of girls you've worked with forty two. You are an equal opportunity fucker. It seems like that's wonderful, that's great, And uh, no nominations and no av and awards yet, is that correct?
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to live for the first time to get nominated. Actually, I don't know why I'm doing. I just talked that. So Eric and I talked to me yesterday for like or it was at eighty four for like an hour on the phone. It was like two days ago, and like, I was like, dude, what am I supposed to do to it nominated? She's like I was like, She's like, I'm posting things on my on truit. You're not seeing them. I was like, Oh, I didn't see them. No, I don't because I don't get notsications. I don't know why. And so I'm just now trying like a week late. But I'm like, okay, wait, so I have to like tell my fans to nominate me. Okay, cool. So I'm just trying. This is the first time I'm like really trying. She has seen that everybody knows this stuff. I'm like, I don't know what's the red carpet. I haven't. I don't know. I'm just I know how to do worn.
Speaker 4: But I.
Speaker 2: Get like nervous with red carpets. So I actually haven't even walk on yet because I get like, I don't know, it's just I'm not shy, but like I don't know. I don't know why, but it makes me anxious. So I have to do one soon. I maybe an exoctor Chicago. I'll do it go ahead because it's called gonna be smaller than Avian. I don't know. I just call for whelones.
Speaker 1: Are you naturally an introvert at all or no?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I thought I was an extrovert, to be honest, but like I'm also super introverted. I'm definitely both.
Speaker 1: That's and I'm getting that more and more from these interviews I do where I'm talking to a girl and we're like, okay, so you took twelve dicks in this scene and they all blue loads on your face. You know, are you naturally a person who's out word? And they're like, no, not at all. I just like being at home with my cat. I do the scenes and I work and I like it there, but when I'm home, I want to be in pajamas and blah blah blah blah blah. And I'm just shocked by that because again, like you would say, like we talked before about okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So like extremely both but like I definitely but like I'm just like a New Orleans like flashing stake washing toples on the street. Like so I'm like, well, the meeting people, but like I also really need my time alone. But like, to be honest, like Avian stressed me, stresses me out, like not like the last Exotica I went to, I was like in my element, like I was cool, but like a v and the last one, I was so overwhelmed, like I was having Sowmu's anxiety because there was just so many people. So I didn't I didn't go to the war. I didn't go to the red carpet.
Speaker 1: It's so funny because all the other performers were if what they've told me is correct, they were all feeling the exact same thing as they were smiling and walking the red carpet, probably thinking like I am so fucking anxious right now.
Speaker 2: I've heard it would fall.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, maybe that's how you get a numb You are the funny girl who fell, and then oh my god, look at this stuff she shoots. It's so fucking hot too. Blah blah blah. By the way, at bad Bela XO, make sure you check the episode description for links to everything. It's very important that we support creators because if you don't, they don't create, and then you're done doing all the fun stuff you get to do and interacting with these people and everything. Let me ask you about expectations versus reality. Did you expect that so much of working in porn was going to be not shooting porn, meaning social media stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: I got I got that because people don't are like I can't tell people like I'm so busy all the time and I'm always working, and people like don't get it, and I don't know how to explain to them, like every second in my life I'm working, like I'm like literally like I mean maybe not every second I sleep sometimes but sometimes but anyway, it's like, I like, it's literally like it's such a small percent actually filming compared to everything else. It's so much work. If you want to be successful, you're constantly doing I'm like, I told people, it's like it's a regular job. Like I do a lot of clerical work. I'm doing like admin stuff. Like I'm like, I don't think it's just sometimes I'm sucking dick. But I mean I sick that a lot, but it's still is not like the most of it, you know what I mean. Also, really curious where did you get those stats?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: By the way, so I want to clarify for the viewers and people listening, my body counting porn is hundreds, So I don't know if you're just getting that from my professional things.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's likely what it is. So IAFD, it's like, do you know what IMDb is the movie data bait? You want to look something like that. It's the same thing, but for porn girls. Now here's the thing they used to just count mainstream stuff. Recently I've been seeing more like many VIDs and of and stuff like that, but it's been no way accurate. There's just no chance. So I understand no.
Speaker 2: Way because I've done like I don't like a dozen or so orgies even have like thirty people at it, so like, how could you even I don't even know. I don't even remember how many decks I sucked in the orgy because I started three people. I'm not sucking every guy's day. They grows you guys, but like I'm not like thirty, but like I'm probably sucking at least seven in I don't know, you know, Oh I did one though it was a sorry, it was a train please please please go ahead? Who's the training thing is? For? Howway tour? We were like all lined up on two bags because we usually do orgies and big places, but we were aut Exotica, so we had a hotel room, right, so guys were like going. There was I think like thirteen guys, so we slept and fucked each one of those dicks several times. They were going in a line to all those girls, rotate, rotate, rotate, rota. There were two minutes rotudinous, and then the guys would go back and line and come back and go back, and it was like an hour or so long.
Speaker 1: That's me knocking on the door asking can I please get in that line? And then they make me get down on my knees. I'm on the other line, I go to an Exotica, New Jersey, I know, armpit of New Jersey of America. That's okay though, uh yeah yeah. I go to Exotica, New Jersey with my wife every year. And I wonder that because you see stuff shot afterwards and it's in a hotel room, are there any like precautions with what you've seen of any of that stuff in terms of like we need to make sure we don't get kicked out of this place for being too loud or anything. Or the hotels that are at these events, do you think they kind of just get it, like this weekend's gonna be a mess in a good way.
Speaker 2: I've never gotten in trouble at a hotel room. I had fal banging on the door within the walls, like banging on the walls, like shut the fuck up. Oh yeah, that's happened. But like, I've never gotten in trouble at a hotel. VERBMB is where you gotta be more careful?
Speaker 1: Is that to all of the people who are listening to this who rent out their airbnbs, is that happening.
Speaker 2: And your airbnbs? Okay? So I only I only hosted one flophouse where I was the house in airbnbe. But I did let them know we will. I didn't necessarily say we're gonna be like filming porn, but I said we will be naked with camera EQUI that okay, in every part of the house and backyard. It was a huge backyard. So I was like, just so you're aware, because if you have cameras, you are going to see that.
Speaker 1: If you have cameras, you're still gonna need to subscribe so that I can make money from that video. But thank you. You should tell them that they oh.
Speaker 2: Their cameras are running. They're just there. And I was like, bullshit, but just so you're where, don't kick us out please, So I did because I'm just paranoid. I don't want to get kicked out. And I like let them know. It was a big crop.
Speaker 1: So you know, was this in like La or Vegas or something like that. Okay, so it's in an accepted place, like they kind of get it, like you couldn't go to Montana and do that. Likely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm always heard about the cameras. It's like I don't know, I don't know, but like I don't know, So like when other people have posted I don't know if they like let them know, but I don't know, but you can definitely get kicked out of airband. It's for sure for feeling foreign. Oh one time I was in at AIRBANB and I was in the driveway and we were doing like this photo show and bikinis and stuff. But like but then like me being a little slept that, I am like, the guys were driving by, and then they started getting out their cars and just watching the photo shoot, and I'm like flashing Teddy's and showing my pussy. I don't know. I was just like, this is fun. But then apparently one of the neighbors called the owners of the maybe and he's like so, but he was super cool by the way, so he was just like texted my friend who was the want to rent it. She's like, so we got to call that you're filming porn out on the driveway. We were not folding porn. Sure, we weren't even filming. We were shaking photos. He's like, he's like, I just checked the cameras and it looks like you're not You're just doing a photo shoot mekinis. But maybe you should wrap it up and take that inside. So luckily when I read, well, I guess he's recorded. He might have actually seen it, but he was just like awkward about it though I forgot that did happen.
Speaker 1: That's a series. Turn that into a series. Set up cameras up high, like security cameras and shoot Airbnb porn type of thing. Is that a thing already? Do people do that? All high camera angles, cutting between that and maybe side camera angles, like, oh, that's a I don't want to bring babies into it again, but that's a baby monitor over there. Like you have a whole scenario you could say up where maybe the niche is this looks like I'm looking in on a couple, but it's a portant scene. No, think about that.
Speaker 2: Well, I've done several orgies where where I will set up a live stream, but yeah, where it's like where I'm so I do live streams where I'm working, like talking with the fans, and I'm like, hey, like if you want titty flash fifteen dollars, I my soul and myself says, you know what I mean, like like you know, I want my paint, you know that kind stuff. But like for like orgy stuff, like I will like not just me, but other people will set up like our like phone cameras and like just press play and they're seeing all the raw They're seeing all of it. They're seeing before we even start like getting into it, how we set up, how we they're seeing all the fun. They're seeing all of it, and like in real time and like non edited, just like real time. So I mean, yeah, we've done that too, where it's just like you're just seeing they're seeing allful affords or when we cut, they're seeing are are I don't sorry banter, but are like how do we interact with each other between scenes and stuff? So yeah, they can see that.
Speaker 1: I like all that stuff. Truthfully, I do enjoy that. I like the behind the scenes kind of aspects sometimes. I especially like those fake behind the scenes things where a camera guy is like, hey, you know, you finished filming your scene now, but you know, blow me over here. I really like that because I can never imagine myself as the porn guy. I can only ever imagine myself holding a camera. Last question here for you, bad Bella, what is the endgame? Is there an endgame with this? Do you want to make ten mil and be out of the business? Do you want to be shooting instead as bad Bella, as Guilf Bella forty years from now, Like what is what is? I understand you play things more day by day. I totally get that, But do you see any kind of scenario where at the end you could be like, I'm good now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it times sound like I mean forty years probably not. Hopefully I've made enough money to live off at that point. But maybe I'll make cameo appearances like you're in there. I mean, maybe I'll still run thing. It just depends, honestly, if these sites are still active, then I would I would keep my sides running. Probably. I don't think i'd ever like ite rid of those. But like when it comes to like making okay, when I comes working at the level that I've been working at, I changed you that forever because I'm already starting to for now, I'm already like I'm already taking less scene. That's what I was saying. I'm already taking less scenes like which has been better?
Speaker 1: That's and that's great. That's what the experience does. It lets you be a little bit more selective on things, right, Because I totally got what you were saying before about Hey, you know, I was taking as much stuff blah blah blah as you could. Totally fine, but at some point, you're right, you're gonna just you're gonna be on planes all week long, sitting on a frozen bag of peas just to keep yourself sane.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, and then my my vagiant I needs a little rest sometimes. I was like speaking of a bag of peace. But yeah, yeah, I mean so like I definitely want to do this for as long as possible, like too, but like not like not like film as much all the time, but like also like right now, I took a little break, so now I'm like ready to get back in again, like the filming. I have like four proteins coming up on starting Monday, so that's cool. But yeah, like I feel like holloway Okay, So I think to like the next like maybe ten to fifteen years, I think I'll still look hot, Like I feel like I'll still look good. I don't know, I don't know. I hope we look at forever. But I'll always get worked onne but I feel like I can go pretty strong. So the next like time of fishing ears.
Speaker 1: For sure, Ladies and gentlemen at bad Bella exo, you know where to find her. Bella, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.