Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Shoe final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Thursday, we'll talk about, well, the media, why are they focused on the gender of pilots? What's going on there? The Switzerland women's soccer team got crushed by a bunch of teenage boys beach vacations in North Korea. John Cornyan is one hundred percent going to resign all that emails and so much more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. And another reminder that tomorrow's ask Doctor Jesse Friday, and you did to get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So the American media has been all over one aspect of the bombing mission over there in Iran, and that was the gender of the pilots. Right away, bunch of people, Pete hag Seth, others came out and they made statements, Hey just want of them, thank our boys. Job well done the American media, Jennifer Griffin in particular, But there are others said, well, if there's at least one woman, or what about the women? The hagg Seth went after it, and I.
Speaker 2: Don't care if it's a male or a female in that cockpit, and the American people don't care. But it's the obsession with race and gender in this department that's changed priorities and where we don't do that anymore.
Speaker 3: We don't play your little games.
Speaker 1: There's something we have to remember about the people were up against and it's hard. It's hard to understand it. To be honest with you, I don't fully understand it. Maybe you do. I don't. But there is a suicidal aspect to the promoters of communism, whatever kind of communism it is, whether it's cultural Marxism or climate stuff, there is a suicidal aspect to it that people who aren't suicidal don't really get. For instance, if you if we're talking about up pilots, we'll talk about bomber pilots, actually fighter pilots, all pilots, military pilots. For you, a normal person, no matter how far to the right you are, whether you're me, you're slightly moderate, or whatever, no matter what you would probably hopefully you would agree with me that the sex of the pilot doesn't matter. I don't care if it's a man or a woman. Just the best person for the job, right and why well, because if you always pick the best person for the job, then you'll have better pilots. It's very obvious. Okay, let me ask you, why are you against forced diversity of not just pilots, of anything. Why Well, if I came out and said, well, we've got a new policy, fifteen percent of our pilots will be a minute, twenty percent will be black, you would be against that, wouldn't you. Of course you would. Why well, the quality would go down. It's about the quality to you. The quality would go down. All right, Well, let's follow down. Let's follow that road a little bit. The quality goes down of our pilots, bomber pilots, fighter pilots. What are the results of that? People die? That's the result. Are people other people. When you reduce the quality of something like a pilot, it will cost people's lives. Now, everything I just said is obvious, and any normal person with above room temperature IQ knows what I just said is true. You don't even have to be a Republican or something like that. Everybody, every normal person knows what I just said is true. Okay, So why do they push it then? If it's going to kill people? If firing a bunch of white people who pass the air traffic controller test because they're white, just so you could hire people who weren't white. If that's going to kill people, and by the way, they did this, this is something that happened. There's a lawsuit that's ongoing. If that's going to kill people, why would you do it? Well, they're okay with killing people. They're okay with it. They want to It's hard for non suicidal people to accept that destroying things is the goal. There is a mentality that things must be destroyed. People have to be hurt, people have to be die, people be die, people have to die. If we are going to complete our communist revolution, then it's not that we're okay with people dying. We want them to die because we understand that casualties are simply the cost of doing business. You can't have a revolution without any casualties. So you can hold up to the communists and say to them, well, hey, uh ma'n donnie, your policies for New York City are insane. It's going to bankrupt the city. The businesses will leave, you'll have less tax revenue, the cops are going to retire. This is going to result in violent crime. People will die. You can point to this guy, You can hook this guy up to a lot of detector test and tell him that what he's about to say here is going to destroy.
Speaker 3: I've proposed is that we raise ten billion dollars to pay for our entire economic agenda and start to trump proof our city because we know he'll use federal funding his leverage over the city. And we will do so in two key ways. The first is to match the state's top corporate tax rate to that of New Jersey. We are at seven point twenty five percent. They're at eleven point five percent. Corporations can pay it over there, they can pay it over here. And the beauty of it is that it doesn't just apply to corporations headquartered in New York City, because when you say this, people will say, well, they're going to go to Florida. Wherever you are headquartered. As long as you do business in the state of New York, you are taxable for that corporate tax.
Speaker 1: But that's going to destroy business in New York City. Businesses believe that the city will be poor. But he knows, he knows that's what he wants. If you could present the American Communists if he was forced to force to tell the truth, you gave him some version of CIA truth serum, and you could give him two options. And option A was we will have a thousand pilots and they will all be male, and the result is we won't have any American troops die. That's option A or B. We can have a thousand pilots, fifty percent of them will be female, and as a result, a thousand troops will die. The American Communists would choose option BE all day long, without a second thought. In the American Communist, every communist, really, the American Communist would sleep like a baby the night five hundred troops died as a result of what they want. The destruction is the goal. It's not an accident. It's not as if these people are just some big, stupid oaf who's super strong, who doesn't know how to pet the puppies without killing him. It's not as if the American Communist is Lenny from Mice and Men and he just keeps accidentally murdering every single thing he gets his hands on. He's trying to murder it. The existing structures, all of them, the existing church, the existing government, the existing military, the existing schools, Hollywood, whatever it is, it's all part of a structure of evil that must be destroyed and burn and loss of life is not an unfortunate side effect, it's the intended goal. So we we don't share their values, and so we'll hold up a piece of paper being like, well, wait a minute, you we actually have a study where the Marine Corps they mixed women into the infantry units, and they did a big test and the units that had women mixed in did far worse on every single metric. They were hurt more, they couldn't shoot as well, they couldn't do the drills. The female integrated units were worse in every possible way. And if we send these female integrated units into combat, it will result in American troops dying. Here, it is black and white on paper. You make that argument to your liberal and Peggy, you think to yourself, wow, that's as convincing as it gets. It's black and white. Surely when she finds out American troops will surely that will change her thinking, oh my gosh, she knew that. Anyway, she doesn't care. Yeah, some American troops have to die. A small price to pay for feminism, A small price to pay. Don't make the mistake. I make this mistake too when I tell it to you, I make them the same mistake too. It's human nature to look at somebody else who's a flesh and blood human being on the outside. Two eyes, two hands, two legs, do everything that's a normal, flesh and blood human being. Surely that person shares my value system. Maybe not exactly, but surely the basics rights at least human life. The kids are protecting women are not at all, not even a little bit. That person doesn't share your value system at all. Unbelievable, but it's true. All right, Just do some emails please the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Thursday. If you missed any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on I hard, Spotify iTunes. Let's clean out some emails in preparation for tomorrow, shall we, Jesse. The subject of this one is no way a cheetah is designed to murder living things. Your design to murder cheddar Bay biscuits without a weapon. You have no chance. Little roote is this one too? The subject of this one is taking bets on the cat fight. Hey jesse, a few months ago, I got attacked by a mother cat protecting her kittens. Before I knew what was happening, she scaled me like a tree, jumped onto my face, locked her claws onto the back of my head, and proceeded to carve me up like a turkey. When I finally ripped her off, she came at me again. I kicked out with everything I had, but she grabbed my leg like an Mma champ and climb me again. By the way, she weighed twelve pounds. Good luck with the cougar. He'll be picking his teeth at red Jesse ps. Like Trump, You're freak of nature. God picked you for the mission you're on. No one can do what you do. I speak as a jealous former radio host. So this his name is Sam. Okay, Sam, let's talk about the cheetah thing in the housecat. I've had a bunch of these emails. There are a lot of people who have been, frankly a little bit rude about my cheetah fighting techniques. They've been judgmental people questioning things. So let's talk about your housecat issues. You know why the housecat you fighting the housecat would be so much different than me fighting a cheetah. The signs and I don't mean this in the way you think. Of course, the cat was able to evade you and then climb on your face and climb up your leg. It was tiny. It was only twelve pounds. There is diminishing returns when we're talking about size and shrinkage. Here the cheetah is actually the perfect size for me to take on because it's one hundred and twenty hundred and thirty hundred and forty pounds. It's not going to be able to zip around and climb my leg and things like that because it's just too big. We're not talking about sprints here. We are talking hand to hand combat. There's no way I'm not going to be able to get my hands on the cheetah. The house cat had an advantage that cheetah will not have. A twelve pound house cat can dart here and there and climb up the leg. The cheetah is big enough for me to grab, but not so big that it can overpower me because of the way. Clearly you haven't thought about this like I have, Jesse. I think it's really funny. The same people who supported lockdowns and shutting down the economy due to COVID are also the same people that telling us deported illegals will wreck the American economy. Well, there's a couple of things that work here. First, remember that a lot of people want to be told what to believe, what to think. The world of make believe your liberal aunt, Peggy lives in has been created for her by the communists in the media and the Democrat Party, and she wants to live in it. I'm gonna play you something. It will sound unrelated, I'm not. This is Jessica Tarlov of Fox News talking about the Iran attacks.
Speaker 4: I feel like there's this strong argument that Democrats can be making about how Joe Biden got earned and the foreign policy moves that he made that set Trump up for success in this moment. And I really wish that we could have a broader, contextualized conversation about foreign policy. Wouldn't just like wake up on January twenty first of twenty twenty five, and that was the beginning of all of this. And there's so much that went on over the course of the last four years, from weakening Russia, what Israel did using our weapons the Ukrainians did using our weapons. President Biden, allowing this to happen, that has provided for hopefully what is a good result. And I think that there is to some degree a victory lap that the Democrats should be able to take on this.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden in the Democrats deserve the credit for the popular Iranian strikes that Donald Trump ordered. Obviously that's insane. It is, of course saying it doesn't have any foundation in reality at all. But why she say this? She probably knows that. Why does she say this because she understands your liberal ant pagy at home is a herd animal who wants to be led, wants to be told what to think, what to say, Just tell me where to go. It's safe and easy to be a sheep in the herd. To keep liberal ant pegy happy, and in the herd, the American media, American Democrats will create and carefully maintain a world of make believe. That's why when you talk to the liberal ant pagy in your life, it's like you're talking to a separate species who's never really existed in reality. In a way they haven't. You see horrible hypocrisy in people who supported lockdowns yet they're defending illegals. But liberal aunt Peggy doesn't concern herself with things like consistency or hypocrisy, or lies or truth or destruction or any of those things because she is a herd animal. She just wants to be told where to go and what to do because that is such a safe existence. She's not trying to think or be right or be smart about things. She's quite happy being in the center part of that herd, going whichever way the herd is going for her. That's happiness. It's weird, but it is what it is. Talk about men and women's sports in North Korea. Next it is is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. Remember you can email your ass doctor Jesse questions in right now and they are stacking up. It's going to be such a great Friday. Emailed your question into Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. One more thing on the world of make believe. How these people can say the most absurd lies and your liberal and Peggy will believe it and regurgitate it and believe to her core. She will know that it's true. Listen to Jamal Bowman on CNN. You can't about this. I'm a black man in America. The reason why heart is listen to what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: The reason why heart disease and cancer and obesity and diabetes are bigger in the black community is because of distress we carry from having to deal with being called the N word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jamal, that's it. That's ridiculous. It's so ridiculous, it's laugh inducing. It's crazy. Nobody would believe it, Yes, they would. If you sit and consume mainstream media. You've been through America's university system, you live in a blue area, you're you're in the heart of LA You believe a thousand things that are not factually correct. Your entire life is built on lies like that. It's true. Oh and one more thing. I have to address a rumor that's been going around and shoot it down immediately. I don't want to fight. I just want to chill. I just want to know.
Speaker 5: I was in I was walking down the street the other day.
Speaker 1: Some white dude, ballhead.
Speaker 5: He looked me, called me a piece of shit in my face, said I'm going to get what's coming to me.
Speaker 1: That was not me. I'm tired of people emailing the show asking why I said that to Jamal Bowman. I'm not even that bald, and that was not me. I need to shoot that riumor down immediately. Also, Jewish producer Chris has been Delta heavy heavy blow. You know that he is in a lot of ways. He's very sick. It's a very sick person. And he has always wanted to go to North Korea. To you normal person, that sounds crazy. You think about all the torture that happens there, the gulags, the unbelievable misery. I mean, what is the food even good? No, they're all starving. It's horrible. So that would turn you off. That would turn me off. I don't want to go to North Korea. The element of danger. Jewish producer Chris finds it appealing. Don't ask me. I don't know why. He just finds it appealing. Okay. He was dealt a heavy blow because of this story from the BBC that North Korea is going to open up a beach resort. I initially saw this and I thought to myself, well, Chris can finally go to North Korea. And I told him about it. He immediately was deflated and said, well, that's no fun. The danger is all gone. You have sickness. Chris, you have to stick this. But hear me out, Just hear me out. Can't I argue, I realized I just insulted the food. But using my own restaurant rules, which we'll cover again in a second, can't I argue that the food at that resort has the potential to be some of the greatest food you've ever had in your life. Allow me, I know you say it's not going to be, Chris. Allow me to explain. Chris is well aware of my restaurant rules. But let's cover them again. For people who are new, Remember that I am not an intelligent person. I don't have a lot of skill. I really am not very good at many things. But I do food really, really well, really well. I know what to eat, where to go. I know food. It's who I am. They call me them. I call me the menu whisper. For a reason, I'm very good at what to eat. I get this from my father. Now, I have noticed something. After forty three years of eating in various restaurants in various towns. I was always working out of town for construction or whatever. So I've been to a lot of different cities, a lot of different countries, a lot of different restaurants in different countries. And there is one thing that it's not a universal rule, keep in mind, but it's pretty consistent. The better location and or the hotter the waitresses, the worse the food. If you tell me, Jesse, youve got to come down and eat at this restaurant. It's right on the beach. It's right on the beach, and all the waitresses are twenty five year old supermodels with little short shorts on no interest whatsoever. It's not because I don't like the beach. It's not because I'm gay. I was in the marine, not the navy. It's because human beings, all of us, we're all oftentimes as good as we have to be. We're as good as we have to be. A restaurant on the beach, maybe with some cute waitresses. They don't have to come up with better recipes. They don't have to go out every single morning and get fresh burger bones. They can use yesterday's burger bones, maybe the day before. Is it a little stale, sure, but everyone's gonna want to eat on the beach. Everyone wants to pretend like that waitress is actually flirting with them. They'll still show up. There'll be a line out the door. Were taking reservations for the night. The run down restaurant off the beaten path. Not great signage. The seats are kind of uncomfortable. They have to be great. That's why you walk in that little place and you're about to eat one of the best meals you've ever had in your life. I've told you before. My favorite restaurant my Mexican restaurant in the Houston area, and there are many of them that I eat at and love. My favorite one is attached physically attached to a laundromat. They have I believe three or four spaces parking spaces, and because it's so full human beings, they just park behind each other. And it's just understood when someone wants to leave, if your car's holding somebody in, you'll just get up and go move your car. I have to duck the entire way to the cash register because I'm pretty sure the roof is sagging in and ready to collapse. When they give you your tortilla chips, they will turn around right in front of you. I'm not making this up, and they will dig the tortilla chips out of a large gray trash can. Trash can, one of the big ones where they keep them. Now, yes, the trash cans clean. Obviously it's just for tortilla chips. But that's how unconcerned they are with appearances. Line out the door. You know who's going bankrupt? Hooters? You know why? He's a food freaking sucks. Now let's talk again about this North Korean beach resort, Chris, Chris, I don't need to see these weird Oh my gosh, is that actually on the menu, Chris? Are you looking that up right now? Chris just showed me some Chris is showing me pictures of a North Korean cookbook that has a lot of fish in it and stuff like that. Whatever, Chris says, you're a North Korean beach resort, you are aware that you're gonna have some challenges. There are gonna be some challenges bringing in the tourist crowd. You're telling me they're not going to hire a good chef, they're not going to take extra time, fresh buns, better meat, better butter, better, this better that I'm It's not that I'm auditioning, Chris, but I kind of talked myself into it over the past couple of minutes. I'll be honest with you. Part of me wants to test this theory. Chris, can we see when they open and if maybe we can broadcast from there? Actually, you know what, that's probably a bad idea. China definitely wants to throw me in prison. They work with North Korea. Probably shouldn't go there, and I'm not I'm not sure how well an admitted anti communist would fare in a communist country like North Korea. Now you know what, never mind, but I'm telling you right now you should go. I would encourage everybody. I would encourage everybody to go. An Jesse Kelly Joe final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. We'll be back to back tomorrow. Remember remember a while ago. Just remember I know Chris has it written. Believe me, when it happens, I'm going to be obnoxious. So don't worry if you don't remember. But remember when I told you that John Cornyn is going to drop out of his re election race for Senate. John Cornyan is the worstless, worthless piece of trash is a United States Senator from the state of Texas. He's been able to hold that Senate seat because for the longest time, the most worthless voter in the country has been the GOP primary voter. In red states, they're not motivated enough to get involved. Therefore, we have a bunch of red state senators that are destroying the United States of America, enabling every horrible communist impulse. Looking at you, South Carolina. Anyway, beyond that, Texas has been just as guilty as everyone else, but the GOP primary voter is waking up. John Cornyn screwed the voters over one too many times. And we have yet another poll that just came out showing that John Cornyn is not losing in his I'm to Ken Paxton, he's getting slaughtered, double digit losing. So I'm just going to repeat the prediction I made before, because well we'll be playing it again. Cornyan is not going to allow himself to be humiliated by losing a primary election. If these polls continue for another few months, if all that money he's raising, if he can't manage to close the gap with all that money, Cornyn is going to bow out, and he'll lie like every other politician lies and say that he wants to spend more time with family or something like that, which is a lie. These people hate their families and their families hate them, but he'll lie about that and ride off into the sunset. And the reason this is so wonderful, there's a couple of reasons. First, that these polls are so lopsided is doing something that's huge. It's keeping Donald Trump out of the race. Meaning Donald Trump is not going to endorse John Cornyan when every poll shows John Cornyan losing by double digits. Trump's historically bad endorsements of GOP candidates oftentimes tracks with the fact that Trump loves frontrunners. He loves winners. It's not necessarily ideological for him. If you're winning in the primary, he will want to be seen as helping you win, associated with a winner, and he will endorse you, even if he's tempted to endorse John Cornan, and John Thune is trying to get him to do so, even if he's tempted to. There's no way John, that Donald Trump is throwing his name, his weight behind a candidate who's going to lose, because that would mean then that would mean he's going to lose. It's just not going to happen, so the bad polling keeps Trump out of the race. On Corn's side, at this point in time, it wouldn't surprise me if Trump endorses Packs, then thinks Patson's gonna win. So that's one. Two. It pays to take a scalp. It pays to send a message. Genghis Khan didn't build a mountain of human skulls outside of the cities he conquered and then slaughtered just because he was a sadistic madman. He may have been a sadistic madman, but that's not why he did it. He did it to send a message. That kind of thing sends a message to every other city that when we show up outside of your gates and we tell you to open your gates, you should really do so, because look at what happened to the last city. GOP Senators from Red states have grown accustomed to screwing their voters over when they can not all the time, but when they can. That's why James Langford came out with amnesty last year. Tried to get with Democrats to pass amnesty last year because he's not up for reelection until twenty twenty eight, so we was gonna help them open up the border, help them amnesty a bunch of illegals, and then he knows by twenty twenty eight, he just needs to run a bunch of ads in Oklahoma talking about how much he loves the border wall and Jesus and he stands with Trump, and he's banking on GOP primary voters in Oklahoma being too weak and stupid to remember what he just tried to do with them. Now, it's understandable why he did that. It's evil, but it's understandable because it's always worked. It's always worked. They have six year terms. When you're five four or five years away from having to run for reelection again, and the Communists really need a win, you give him that win, banking on the GOP primary voter forgetting all about it. And that's exactly what John Cornyn did a couple of years ago when he worked with the Democrats to pass gun control after the Uvalde s School shooting. He thought he was far enough away from reelection the voters, with the Texas voters would do what they've always done, ignore it, forget about it. Yeah, I saw John Cornon he was standing with Trump. He must be one of us. That's what he thought we still were. But if we can put this scalp on the wall, it will do so much more than replace a bad senator. Maybe you don't even like Ken Paxson, that's fine. It will send a message to the Bill Cassidys of the world. It will send a message to the John Thuns, the Lindsey Grahams, the Mike Rounds that the I mean, it'll send a message. You better be careful, sir, because the GOP primary voter is finally waking up you. No matter where you're listening to the sound of my voice, you should be excited at the prospect of this, because there is a tiny cabal of gopeers in Washington, d c. Who are protecting every evil communist deed, a tiny cabal of Red State gopeers who keep the foot in the doors so it can't close on communism. Replacing one sends a message to the others. And now here's a headline, why you know the thing headlines we didn't get to Switzerland women's national soccer team reportedly gets clobbered by a bunch of teenage boys. Yes, men and women are physically different, and everybody knows it. But your liberal aunt Peggy, because why she is a herd animal. Scotus upholds a ban on Medicaid funds for planned parenthood. Every now and then, very rarely, but every now and then the Supreme Court does something right. Florida's historic sting rescues dozens of kids and arrests alleged predators, and the nation's largest child rescue sweep a reminder tonight to bow your head and say a prayer for all the children in this country. And there are many who are living a life of hell that we don't even know about. Tomorrow's ask doctor Jesse Friday. We're going to have a real good time, that's all.