Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome everybody to another edition of The Cajun Knight Live. I am your host, Jacob move the Cajun Knights. Before we started recording, we were kind of going off on some tangents, as we do all the members of the retinue. We kind of have our little five to ten minute chit chat before we get going, and then after we wrap up we usually have a few minutes as well, and this one kind of went a little longer. Hell, we're at twenty some odd minutes of chit chat, and of course, because we have our resident Jewish correspondent in the mix, we were talking about certain laws and things about Judaism and yes, yes, for all the people listening, I know, Jews vampires evil. Ah, the bad guys say which one say which one? Okay, I respectfully disagree with that. I don't think that the Jewish people are inherently evil or off doing some foul shit. Now we're going to talk about Moosad in the Israeli government. Okay, we can have that talk. But I see this as the same way of saying that, oh, well, you know, all those Catholics they led these crusades, are on that evil shit and it's like, yeah, but you're not talking about the whole of Italy if you're talking about the Vatican, right, there's a difference here. I feel the same way as far as it is a concern. But did a little bit of a deep dive today accidentally into the Talmud. And this is not going to be the entire point of the conversation this evening, but I do not mind having this open form discussion to be honest with you. So from what I can tell and Royce verify if I am accurate here, So right to the measure, you're not a scholar, you're not a rabbi, you're not an expert in this field. However, I feel like you'd be able to speak a little more authority on this one than most. And I think you may have even broken this down from me before, but I don't think I really grasped it until today. So we got your torah right, first five books of the Bible and the Koran and all the things. This is what Moses wrote down. We can all agree, divinely inspired word from God, all the stuff.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Then we get into the thick of it with some of the other books that were added weren't added in the In the Christian faith, they called this Old Testament all the stuff, all right, cool cut to when the Talmud was written, as far as the Jewish faith goes. So we got the Babylonian Talmud and then we got the Gamar. Correct.
Speaker 3: So the Gamara is what's inside the Talo is broken down essentially into two hearts. You have what's called the mishnah and no, that's right, so, and then the secondary part, which is called the Gamara. So like imagine like a small paragraph of a shorthand to explain something, and then basically you have pages of part of the pages explaining what that small snippet means.
Speaker 1: Yes, now let's build upon that. And I messed up and said talmont and Gamara. Yeah, yeah, So we got the Mishna and the Gamar and the Jesus Christ Mishna and Gamara. Yes, yes, okay, Now here's the deal. For anybody of the Western world. We read things in a certain way. We read it top to bottom, left to right, and typically whenever there is like a subnote or an a dendum or a footnote or something like that, it's written maybe at the bottom of the page very rarely will it be in the margins. But that's a thing that we see sometimes if you look at the Talmud and the way that it's written, it would it doesn't make a lot of sense to us in the way that we have been trained how to read. Now, once you hear that the very dead center of the page is the overarching point, and off to the side are like sometimes eight different conversations that exactly commentary's So what does this mean? So whenever they were compiling the Talmud over the years, you would have and I mean, I know the jokes right themselves here the Jews were lawyering on their rules, and this is essentially what the Talmud is. So you would have a page that is dedicated I'm throwing out an example. I don't even know if there's a real page dedicated to anything, but let's say you have a page dedicated to the way, you know what, why not the way you tie your shoes?
Speaker 3: Checks the shot? Check the shot. I have a picture of a page of Gamara.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, yes, yes, okay. The very center paragraph on that page is the paragraph like that's the point. All of the shit around that is different schools of thought and commentary exactly from different educated sources that were debating on this at the time. So that's essentially what this is. So, for instance, when the Talmud says something about Jesus boiling in Hell in a you know, bucket of his own excrement in calm or whatever, that is not the middle of the page. That is a side tangent off of the center of the page. The center of the page was about if Jesus was or was not blasphemous, a heretic, all of these things. That was the point. And yes, for the record, the Jewish beliefs are that Jesus was a heretic. Fine, cool, cool, But all of the wild shit that they say about Jesus is more like the side commentary that was a part of the discussion that day. Let me put it like this, So let's say that the Supreme Court is writing a new law could be about anything, could be that vapes, vapes are They're they're debating if vapes are gonna be internationally legal or illegal. Okay, cool, or weed that'd be a better one for this example. They're they're the Supreme Court Washington, d c. Is voting on the legalities surrounding marijuana for recreational use. All right, cool, That would be the dead center of the page. All of the other shit around that page would be talking about the medical benefits, the gateway drug conversation, uh, you know, marijuana for Whether or not these are real things or not, they were discussed that day as they were writing down this law, so they were added to the page. The reason why the Jews did this was so that the entirety of the context of what and how they got to the decision that they came to on this could be fully endorsed and understood by the person who was reading it. So the Jews as a faith as a whole do not believe that Jesus is boiling in his own excrement in hell. That is a thought that was brought up by a guy the day that they were writing that down. And there is a whole list of things in the Talmud that are talking about, some very off color and pretty wild things as far as like slavery, the Goyam conversation, all of the wild shit that people are misquoting from the Talmud as a way to justify their hatred of the Jews. So I did a little deep diving today. This goes back dude named Nicholas Donan. This was an inquisition that happened in France. So your boy, Nicholas Donator. First of all, before you even get to that royce, am I about accurate with what I have gathered from what the talent it is?
Speaker 3: Yes, The only the only thing that I would add is that the gabbara took a long time to compile, So it basically it's the Mitcha first started off shortly after this destruction of the Second Temple, and then there are various commentators were at different centuries, at different points in time, so it wasn't always it didn't happen all at one time. There was one set of commentary and then and then you had various levels of You have people who were called the mrima and the to nine, you had the the people who who were the teachers, and then those who repeated it over and even as far as traditional wise, there are some rabbis that cannot be argued on. So I basically what we believe is that the gomard of the town in and of itself can't be argued on as far as like some of the rules, we can't go we can't go against. And then even inside of the town mode itself, you had various rabbis who would argue or make various points, and even depending on who that rabbi was and what time period was, he might not have been able to argue and or go against the person must say from the previous generation, because essentially believe that the first generations were the holiest, and then ever since then it's just kind of been decreasing in level of holiness. So whenever you have a higher level, you're not allowed to argue with that higher level. But besides that, yes, I would say, I would say, for the most part, you got it right.
Speaker 1: All right. And so with that being said, there are certain things that are in the Talmud and certain turns of phrases, and like you said, it took years to compile, so it's a combination of Aramaic and Hebrew, and so some of these turns of phrases, if you will, don't exactly transfer well to medieval French. It's very hard to grasp that concept, right, because the way that France had done things at this time was it is decreed this way, this is the way it is, so says the King Boom. There's no there's no conjecture, there's no sidebar commentary, there's no list of the context as to the why homeboys said this. Hear ye, hear ye, It's fucking done right. So cut two twelve hundred's in France, this dude named Nicholas Donan, who was a Jewish dude from the law Rochelle region in France. Think God got that right. And long story short, we don't know why he was excommunicated. I have I tried doing some digging into this, and I'm sure there are some sources that will claim some very heinous shit all the way through to some very petty political shit. I your guess is as good as mine. History doesn't really have a solid answer on this one. But your boy got excommunicated from the Jewish faith. He can't and when that happens, you can't be buried with your family. You don't get to celebrating the holidays and the feasts like you're out full out. So he felt some type of way about this. Whatever was the build up for him getting excommunicated was so egregious that he decided to go on a crusade. He immediately joins the Christian Faith, the Catholic Faith, because I mean, obviously it's France in the Middle Ages, clearly Catholic. He then joins the Franciscan Order of Monks, and he gets in touch with the king, who was King Philip the I'm sorry, King Louis the Knife, excuse me, So King Louis the Ninth, and he gets in touch with the Pope and he's like, hey, we need to kick out all of the Jews from France. We need to make the talmut illegal as a matter of fact, like this is we gotta do something about these these fucking Jews running the streets. He was literally Jewish by blood. He's talking about his own people. But whatever was done was so egregious. He pretty much said, fucked a lot of them, including his own bloodline. So he knew the Talmud. He was a very he was a scholar in that regard, and apparently he knew it forward and backward, and for five years he compiled a list of things. It was somewhere between like thirty something, and he said he knew where the Talmud could look weak if it was formatted in a certain way. So he calls for an inquisition, and you got the archbishop of that region of France. You have a represent a representative from the Vatican that shows up, you have the king, You have all these things. And they call in four Jewish scholars, and I forget the names. One of them I remember was Judah ben Solomon, that though, and he was a They all four, for the record, were scholars of the Jewish faith. They all own and operated their own shoolhouses, which is their their rabbinic schools and things. And they knew their shit. They knew their shit as far as tour, as far as the talmut, all the things. But but oh, wait on, I think, yeah you did. Matter of fact, Tony, just put it in here. So Yoeshelle of Paris, Moses of Councy, Judah of Maloon, and Samuel ben Solomon Bomb of the Chateau Theory. And when they were called, they genuinely thought, because you know, the Jews, they do in fact love a good debate. They do love a little rhetorical back and forth on some high brow commentation. That's their jam. So you got these four dudes that own schools, and they get called to the King's court specifically, and they don't get a lot of context as to why, and they're thinking like and they knew of each other. It's not like these four dudes are like super tight homies, but they knew of each other. They were very well respected scholars of the Jewish faith at this time in France. They were called to the court under no real pretenses as to why. They thought they were coming in to just have some sort of a philosophical debate as they have been called to do from you know, other people before. No big deal. They completely had their guard down. They walk in to the panel to end all panels as far as an inquisition goes, and at the very far end of the table was Nicholas Donan wearing his brown friars get up the whole nine. And he kind of led the charge in the line of questioning because he had already briefed all of the other people on the panel about what to ask and how to ask it. And even though, like, for instance, the Jesus boiling an excrement thing that was brought up, it's very difficult for a rabbi who was unarmed as far as is a concern, to justify why that was added to a book hundreds of years prior in a context to where these dudes on the panel. They were looking for any small thing to say that the talman needs to be outlawed in the country of France. That was it. They were looking for any smoking gun. And even if he was to try to explain, well, here is why that matters, Here was the metaphorical usage of that, Here was what that might have meant. Oh, the guy who said that in that panel that day was kind of an asshole, and that's even documented on this page in this other chapter. They gave them no option to give context or levity to anything that was asked of them, and so they basically got fucking hosed, and it was led by one of their own who turned on them, so to speak. Then the French king made it illegal to have the talmud in France, and he had talma's all gathered up and burned. And ya gotta keep in mind the printing press wasn't invented for a few hundred years till after this fact. We were talking about if we're gonna collect them all because some of these talmuds also had sidebar commentator from other rabbis who had added things into certain editions and all these things. So we're talking about a massive brain drain of Jewish and rabbitical literature from France at this time. This was later continued by his son King all Right, so this was Louis the Ninth. After him, if I'm not mistaken, was hold on, no, no, no, I got that wrong. I got that wrong. So this was, yeah, Louis the Ninth, who became Saint Louis, right, he was canonized for his shit. After him was King Philip, and then after him was King Louis the Tenth. King Philip is also the dude who kicked out the Knights Templars, who also banished the Jews from France, only to have his son Louis the Tenth begged for the Jews to come back. But all of that for another day. This kickstarted, hands sama, say your hand hold on. This kickstarted the entire concept of the Europeans hating the Jews because of their blasphemous and evil books and their rituals and all these things and these stuffs. Okay, keep in mind, this same conversation was used later in Spain by essentially the same thing. It was a Jewish dude who was excommunicated and led the charge against his own people against Spanish Jews. These, all of these conversations and these inquisitions were later used by Martin Luther, who, if y'all know who Martin Luther is, was the first dude that nailed the Ethos to the Catholic Church doors, and he had issues with certain things the Catholic Church was doing. But later on he wrote a book called The Truth on Jews, and he and his group led a movement that slaughtered I think the lowest estimends I saw were like ninety thousand Jews from his section of Germany at that time. And all he did was reiterate and re quote the conversations that were had in the French and the Spanish Inquisitions, which again were very dubious to begin with. As far as the pretext for that, all of these things were later used by the Nazi party. So as far as the European conversation of why they have such a long standing issue with Jewish people, it doesn't have to do with the banking system, because again even after the Inquisition, after Louis the ninth and Philip kicked them out, Louis the tenth begged them to come back and run banks and shit, So it's not the whole Oh well, you know, they're just greedy and with the money and this and this. It was all done for very strange, dubious political reasons. And that's kind of the over under as to why Europe feels the way they do about Jews. And now we see it coming back here today, although now it's not so much that. It's a little bit more of this country of Israel and their government administration and Moussad and Epstein and things like that. But yeah, that's I just accidentally went on that deep dive this morning because I was on my way to my accountant to do taxes. It was a weird YouTube video I found, but the more I looked into it, the more I found more context and more historical back into it. I was like, oh, oh, all right, then, all right, Sam, your hand's been raised for like the entirety of my rant. So Royce, I see your hand, hold your thoughts. Sam's had it up for like a solid tend years. Go ahead, brother, Okay, So this is couickt me if I'm wrong. Isn't this the same King Philip or Filippo?
Speaker 2: However, the fuck the funch pronounce it is the same one that did the King Phillips swore with the Indians and everything.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no no no no no. So King Phillip's war wasn't actually a king, nor was his name Philip. That was a Native American algonquin dude who they gave the nickname of King Philip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he he was mediatd to join the English and there's his people fucked him over and he puts you. He tried to use the English to overthrow his own tribe and everything, and he got killed for his troubles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he was he might have been a chief, but the white people didn't understand what the di was between a chief and the king was. And then they give him the white name of Philip, but that wasn't actually his given name.
Speaker 2: Also, this is you said Louis the ninth, keeping mind five kings, five Louis down the line is when they actually torch uh the Grandmaster of the Knights Stampla was in front of Notre Dame, which abound down and everything, which also, if I'm not mistaking it, get rebuilt. And there was already a terrorist attack on the church again.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't even it wasn't even like way down the line, this was Louise's grandson that did that, or actually his son, if I'm not mistaken, because it was like thirteen oh nine. We're talking about this Talmud conversation happened in twelve forty two. That was King Louie the Knife. When the Templars were kicked out of France. We're talking like thirteen oh nine, give or take.
Speaker 2: So no, this was but the Templars were like, yeah, they they were exiled and everything, but they were hunted, they were persecuted, they were burned at the stake for heresy. Oh yeah, because uh Louis didn't want to pay back the tax, payback the money he owed. Because everybody says, oh, the Jews are the fucking bankers, no dog. The first international banking system was popped up by the Knight's Templar.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, I mean they propped up a lot of Europe, to be completely honest with you, but yeah.
Speaker 2: But it was so that they what they did and they actually started up the Instead of you carrying thing or something, they gave you a seal that had as money credits on it. Then you take that to the when you made it to your destination in the Holy Land Jerusalem, you would done that in and you got your cash back. And the reason why is because throughout the reason why the Knights Samplous, the poor soldiers of Jesus the Christ started was so that it would be able to help Christians, and I believe the Jews safety make it to the Holy Land, so they wouldn't be attacked by the Islamic street thoughts to put in lack of nice words, because I don't know the actual terminology.
Speaker 1: No, no, you're right, So I had to do the math on this one because I was pretty sure of this. So Louis the Ninth's son, Philip the Fourth, is who did that to the Templars, and that started on October thirteenth, thirteen o seven. So the inquisition of the Jews and the burning of the Talmuds, that all happened in twelve forty two, So we're talking about the next generation. Not only did they burn all the Talmods, Philip the Fourth kicked out the Jews from France and then had his whole situation with the Templars, only to have his son Louis the tenth, they swapped names and went from Louis Phillip to Louis again. Louis the tenth begged the fucking uh the Jews to come back in, and then like I think it was the next pope or the one after completely exonerated the knights templars of any of their heretical things. But that paper never got published and didn't get found until years later.
Speaker 2: But all the things like they just found to like they just pardon the knights temples, like I want to say, two or three years ago. Yeah, which I'll get in the the cathlic Church pardoned somebody when they themselves are heretical of itselves.
Speaker 1: They they they.
Speaker 2: Worship angels, they pray to angels, and they pray to saints. You're not supposed to do that.
Speaker 1: They believe that they are the one true Church, and they believe that the pope is the only one that gets direct line to the Most High. So, by their accounts, whenever the pope excommunicates an entire group and then a later pope exonerates them and grants them clemency, it's it's seen as more important.
Speaker 2: But Jesus says that you know that you don't need a media to you don't need a spook like somebody a spiritual leader to enact on you. You'll be half.
Speaker 1: But he also said that Peter was going to be the rock that he built his church upon, and they believe that was the first pope, and so that that's that's a whole other conversation. Moha. I do want to get Royce's take on the conversation as far as the Jews, europe Talmudic shit, what is your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Okay, So while we were talking, I've been looking things up and very easily enough, we've I've heard this before. I've never looked it up until tonight. So this was a learning experience, right, So you are correct and incorrect in some things.
Speaker 1: Help me out.
Speaker 4: So, first of all, apparently there so whenever the Gamara talks about Jesus, most of the time he's Yashu or something else right there.
Speaker 3: But that's it.
Speaker 1: But that is a one of the most common names ever at the time.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so I agree that it was that it was a name. I don't believe it was. So like, Okay.
Speaker 1: There's a list of the top ten for sure. The first century A d the most common Hebrew and Jewish names. Ye Sue was like number five. It was. It was very much like, yeah, I mean, but I mean.
Speaker 3: Whatever. So anyway, so the Gamarrow may or may not have been speaking about him. So there are certain scholars have said that they're talking about somebody else as a post So that's that's first and foremost.
Speaker 1: Second, which also towards that that is still a scholarly debate that happens still to this day because certain things they bring up Ye Sue that's clearly not talking about him, and then others where it it could be. Scholars still didn't that to this day. But yes, that was brought up during this inquisition and the dudes at the table pretty much weren't hearing it, but continue for sure.
Speaker 3: Okay. So also, interestingly enough, because it was deemed heretical, there were editions of the Gamara in which this was actually removed by sensors. Okay, this is never never getting the censor, all right. So this passage, if people want to look it up, I'll actually give a give a receipts. It is from the Tractate of Gitton g I T t I N. Fifty seven A in the Babylonian Talmlin This, so this story actually is within the Gamar itself and not a commentary. Okay, So basically this, the story this revolves around, is a gentleman named Unclos, the son of Colonamus He what so this person he converted Judaism and instaid. The Roman emperor sent soldiers after him to bring him back. He spoke to them using versus the torre, and they can and they meaning the soldiers converted. So the emperors and more soldiers and then he converted them anyway. So apparently this is.
Speaker 5: Very close Jewish of him.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, I mean, so like they were going to take him away to bring him to Caesar.
Speaker 6: So he said, let me tell you about Judaism, and they converted that way.
Speaker 3: So it wasn't like he was trying to prosestize. He was just telling you about his religion in there and et cetera. Here's the part that's very interesting. So it says that Unclos used necromancy to question figures about the afterlife. So he questions Titus, he questioned uh the evil villum, and then it says Unclos questions Yashu. That says, so then uncles raised, Jesus matters or or Yashu He's and who is important in the next world? The answer answer uncles asked, should someone attach attach himself to them? He replied, see through welfare, do not harm them. Whoever touches them is like touching the people of his eye. Uncles asks what is it? What is your punishment? The answer boilingt excrement. Now, I did look up to see if there were any commentators that said anything about it, and so Rashi, who is named Rabbi Shlomo or Solomon Ben it's Saki there you go, So I uh.
Speaker 1: Whatever, anyway, it's right.
Speaker 3: So apparently he does comment on this page. And then but basically, like any kind of commentator commentator, especially with Rashi, he's very his gives very short stumps, but he just has a wealth of knowledge. So the Gamara asks, so what does b mean me doon or like, what what is his punishment? And then he says in Hebrew bits I guess so a boiling extra men. And then the Rashi's commentary itself it says in boiling like what does that mean? Measure for measure? Because he mocks the words of the stages and that's literally all Rashi says. So the commentators don't really go into this whole excuse me tirade about it. But this was a very I mean browthly speaking, and a very very small story. So it was in there. It was actually in the text itself and not a part of the outward commentator and commentaries, although there was a little bit of commentary to explain what does some of these things mean?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair, you were.
Speaker 3: You were, You're accurate, and I would and I corrected it the other fifteen percent.
Speaker 1: There we go. So yeah, and this is apparently where the Jewish hatred in Europe really stemmed from and started. Now as far as you know, just racism in and of itself, that that's been around since the beginning of time. And I mean that there's a whole list of reasons for that, and there's nuances all the same conversation we had about the Cagot in France, there was, from all accounts that I can sell, no reason why the people of France hated the cago in the way that they did. They just fucking did. And they the moms even saying nursery rhymes to their kids about this group about how they got like claws and shit, and you know, they're they're subhuman and all this. They looked French, they spoke French, they went to Catholic mass. They weren't of a different anything. It was just kind of one of those things just because So, I mean, racism has always been around in that regard. So is if you know, if a group has issue you with Jewish people for just overtly racist reasons, then I mean, I don't know what to tell you. But as far as the systemic issue, and that's been brought up so many times, you know, I mean the country the Jew's been kicked out of, you know why because of this? From what I could tell, it's because of this, you know. And I mean we're going back to like the Jewish uprisings against the Roman Empire. That's a different conversation militaristic things as to the uprisings and being banished from land for that purpose. Okay, but that was the conversation that led to the conversation that led to the conversation that led to the Nazis using all of these talking points as the justification for a lot of their things. So interesting things we learn in our uh in our mornings, you know. And I hope, I hope I uh shared some of this with you all to day, and I think I think we're all better for the experience. I don't know. Tony also added in on the comments here there was another Philip after whom the phil Panes were named after in the fifteen hundreds, Apps fucking Loly. And now Louisiana is named after one of the king Louise. So yeah, one hundred percent. Louis the ninth went on crusades, Yes he did. He was captured and ransom for a huge sum of money. Saint Louis is named after him, yeah, and that he was canonized for his crusadingness and all these things. But it's all the things, man wile. And this is also why it kills me when people say that, like Antony, if I'm not a second You even came on our show to talk about how the Middle Ages never happened, And I don't know if you actually believe that or not, but I remember you brought up the talking points. It was a very fascinating conversation. This is why I kind of can't agree with it, because there is so much documented history century to century to century to century, and it's like, yeah, they just condensed it. It's like you can't condense ninety years of a dude's life and make it like, well, he served as king, then this dude served as king. This dude served as kings. That was grandfather, father, and son. But I was like in fifteen years, it's like.
Speaker 5: Ah, okay, well let me refresh everyone's memory. The name of the episode we did was the Dark Ages never happened. That's right, Middle Ages, excuse men, it went. We were talking about the years zero to nine hundred pretty much, so Roman Republic, Roman Empire, Byzantine Empire, and early Middle Ages under Charlemagne may have actually been contemporaneous with each other. That's Kunnar Heinsun's hypothesis. It's a little similar to that of a guy named Anatotly Fomyenko who's from from from one of the disputed regions of Ukraine. Coincidentally, but he came up with a theory kind of similar, and he extended the time period. He basically thought everything before about fifteen hundred was bullshit. So under Fomenko's new revised knowlogy, he would probably say Louis the ninth never happened, but good on oar. Heinssen thinks everything back to the grandchildren of Charlemagne probably really did happen.
Speaker 1: And I mean, especially when we're talking like Charlemagne, right that there's a lot of legend and a lot of lore and certain things that can't fully accurately be historically, you know, sound proof, But I mean there's enough, there's enough to say that, Yeah, Charlemagne absolutely did run. He was the beginning of the Holy Roman Empire in that region and all this stuff, and it just I can't get down with it. I hear the argument, and it's a fascinating one to dive in, but it's kind of a I put it to the same realm as like the matrix theory to say that we're living in a computer simulation. I personally don't agree with it, but like I could respect it and see the trail of thought, if that makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And Heinsten also believes stratigraphic evidence of sedimentary layers in European archaeological digs supports a hypothesis. He believes there's numismatic evidence in terms of coins found here and there, like a bunch of first century Roman coins found that one of Charlemagne's properties, and you know, why would Charlemagne have these coins that were not re minted sometime in the intervening centuries. I tried to confirm that with my own personal research, and I had a hard time. But he's got a lot of I haven't read up on it in a while, but I was intrigued by it. Yeah, look up Gunnar Heinzeen. I have a few additional thoughts on this whole not really Talmlid thing, but what happened to the Jewish people after the conquest of the Second Temple. They seem to have been dispersed, and they seem to have gotten into tax collecting in a lot of places. That's another reason that became unpopular in Spain and Persia. When the Muslims invaded, they actually were relatively allied with the Jews at that time. They also fought the Jews at other times. It's really hard to say whether they were completely friend or enemy, but they were friendly at large chunk of the time, and that's how Jews got into Iran, and that's how Jews got into Spain around the year seven hundred. If we're to believe first millennium chronology.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course, of course.
Speaker 5: And then also yeah, when.
Speaker 1: The that that even furthered the whole, because I mean, the Moors weren't exactly too fond of the Jews, You're right about as far as like the Middle Ages and the caliphates and all that they were, you know, depending on which due was in charge of which region of the world, some of them were cool with the Jews. Some of them weren't. The Moors however they were, they were some bastards from what I could read.
Speaker 5: Well, they brought the Jews into Spain. So that's that's how Jews people got into Spain, and they participated in the tax collection. They held prominent positions, especially in a place called Toledo. There's this story of I guess they might have even been in Toledo before the Muslims got there. And there's this great meme out there, this story that keeps being retold. I don't know if it's true about how Jewish people in Toledo opened the gates for Muslims to come in at one point. It's just a story. I don't know if it's true or not. And then I guess Jews were really a minority in Western Europe, but at some point they became a sizable chunk of the population of the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth. And I think eighty percent of the world's Jews lived in the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth between about sixteen hundred and maybe you know, nineteen thirty eighteen hundreds. Yeah, yeah, geographically when Poland went away, but you know, the people were still there. Yeah, but yeah, I guess you know, they're twenty percent we're in Western Europe, in the Middle East and everywhere else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's really fascinating to dig into history. That's why I love it so much, honestly. But it's uh, yeah, I mean we've talked about that. Royce and I have talked about like why the Europeans and why the modern zeitgeist is like reiterating a lot of Hitler's talking points. Why is it like cool to hate the Jews again. I don't believe that we are currently operating off of the same ethos that these inquisitions we're talking about. However, it's like you could still kind of hear that in the background almost, although it's more these days as far as the nation of Israel. Right, it's more about Net and Yahoo, It's more about Musad and like fine people can have for like the modern current geopolitical situation. People can have their own opinions about whatever. Right. I mean, how Tony, you and I have gone back and forth how many times about Ukraine versus Russia and the Ayah Toola versus the West. I mean, people can have their own opinions based off of the current situations. And that's a different conversation. But it's almost like, especially in the content creation world, a lot of people are they're digging up old shit to justify the new shit. And I don't feel like that's very fair or accurate. When we're comparing the inquisition of the Jews in the twelve n to bb Net and Yahoo being a bastard, I personally feel like that's a little intellectually dishonest.
Speaker 5: Well, also, I'm amazed at how quickly it's become socially acceptable, because I think that you would have gotten banned for a lot of the language it's used today ten years ago, banded off Facebook, band off Twitter, even for criticism of the state of Israel and not of the Jewish religion.
Speaker 2: Or or Jewish.
Speaker 5: Genetics or anything like that. But is how popular it's gotten, and some of it's bullshit and some of it's real, and we gotta know what the difference is.
Speaker 3: I'm not a.
Speaker 5: Racial determinist, and I think people should be allowed to believe whatever ideology or religion they want to believe in as long as they do right by other people. That's whatever that means. We can disagree what that means, but I think most people know what that means. Yeah, I means not taking advantage of other people, legally or illegally, not killing people and stealing their I think Israel should recognize some permanent borders, and many many people feel bad. I mean many people on my side of things, you know, the more israel critical side, think Israel should give back a lot of its land. I don't see that ever happening, but I think they should establish some permanent borders with what's left of Palestine and Syria and Lebanon and stick to what they've already got, and then the world would be a much more peaceful place after that.
Speaker 1: I would agree with that. And also it's to your point also about like, yeah, this was the lot of the talking points that people are making these days would have gotten them canceled if not like some sort of legal ramifications ten years ago. And it's that's the thing. I thought, the Jews run the media. How is this all allowed to be out there? It's like because they don't. At one time they did. I'll see to that for sure. But there has been there's been a drastic shift in the last ten years. As far as who's really controlling what I tried having that conversation with John nothing on the colt. As far as uh, like, you know, Israel's one running the American government. At one point in time, I would have said one hundred percent, no doubts about that. There's a puppet master, and it's puppet one hundred percent. These days, it's not so much like I'm not saying we're not bombing Iran because of their things Israel and shit too, but that's because of like treaties and ties and things, right, That's not It's not like NETANYAHUO told Trump, hey, bitch, I need you to start bombing Iran. I don't think that conversation happened. The situation with Iraq and Saddam, Yeah, I think that probably happened I think I think it actually might have been Netanyahu, in charge of Israel at that time, probably picked up the phone and called old George w and said, hey, bitch, I need to invade Iraq while you're over there in Afghanistan too. And he was like, yes, Sir, I could see that being a thing. But there's been a pretty drastic shift.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I see that differently. I don't think it was NETANYAHUO. He pushed for it. He said, I guarantee you if you overthrow some them husaining, it will have immense positive reverberations throughout the Middle East. But that wasn't the main reason. That was only maybe five percent of it. I think the main reason was a cabal of like ten guys Douglas Fight, Paul wolf of Witz, David Worms, or the Office of Special Plans who created a lot of the alleged evidence for Saddam's nuclear program, like a forged document from Niger and an alleged meeting in Prague between al Qaeda and Saddam's intelligence service that never happened, right, and anthrax thing. They made up a bunch of stuff and they threw it all against the wall so fast, just to see how much of it would stick, and enough of it stuck that within about a year and a half, the war with their rack, which probably couldn't have happened otherwise, was pushed through.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's all I got to say about that. I see something once.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, dough And, and I don't believe that, Yah who picked up the phone and made that call. I'm saying I could I could envision a war where something close to that took place. For the record, I do agree with you as to the real reasons why I went t Iraq was to protect American interest in foreign oil. Obviously, you know, take out that.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'd say that's five percent of it oil, but yeah, I'd say that's like five percent of it. Really yeah, business anyway.
Speaker 1: No no world stuff, but like they were trying to get Saddam out so that we not just America, the we as in the Royal we could have better access to the oil. You think that was five percent of Iraq?
Speaker 5: Okay? I think in terms of American oil companies, oil business, Haliburton and that stuff is maybe less than five percent of it. I think in terms of oil for Israel, I think that was more like forty fifty percent of it. Okay, have you ever heard a book called Israel Winner of the two thousand and three Iraq Oil War by a guy whose name I forget. Scott Horton keeps advertising it, but he was the author, was in I forget what government office. But he talked about constant Israeli pressure to rebuild and reactivate the Kurecook to Hypha pipeline, and they almost scuted up and running, but they didn't. And then they figured out another way to get the oil through Kurdistan in Iraq, I mean, through Kurdistan and Turkey and eventually on boats into Israel. I think that was their plan B that ended up working. So anyway, a war for oil for Israel is probably big part of the reason it was, But for Chevron and Exceon not really.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean when I said we, yeah, I'm thinking like base in European nations as well, Like we as Americans, we didn't import a whole lot of Iraqi oil, and we still don't now Kowaiti I mean maybe, but even still that's not like that's our main guy by any means. If anything, we Saudi Arabia's more of that conversation, but yeah, I could see us using our military might to hook up Israel. That's that's why I'm saying. As far as like possibly Net and Yahoo made that call or again I'm saying him, I don't know if he was the prime Minister in O three. I feel like he was, but I might be that wasn't he who he was? In the shit, it's been a minute, It's been a minute.
Speaker 5: Anyway, he was from like nineteen ninety eight to two thousand and three or four, I want to say, and then I think was Ariel Sharon and then and then then Yahoo again, I.
Speaker 1: Would say, I know Net and Yahoo was it in the nineties because he was talking to the guy that everybody thought was going to be the Messiah and he died and there was a whole faction of Jews that thought that he was going to arise from the dead and he didn't. But uh, I remember seeing the conversation between Net and Yahoo and him in like ninety three or something like that, So yeah, I knew it was at least at some point. But yeah, the conversation as far as American war on behalf of Israel or in Israel's interests, which benefited us to but more them for sure. But again in the last ten years specifically, I don't think Israel's calling a lot of the American shots anymore. I think it's like you're saying, like a cabal of people, and we could even have the convers station as far as a cabal of countries leaders and now I mean elected officials, I mean like the actual movers and shakers of different countries. But yeah, I feel like America has shifted way more in an Arabic way than into a Jewish way, which is also a portion of why I think that so many people are allowed to say what they are saying about Israel and about the Jews online with absolute impunity. I could be so wrong on this, and it might just be my conspiratorial mind going off, but that seems to be the writing on the wall that I'm reading.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the anti Jewish stuff used to be confined to four Chan. Yeah it's everywhere, and that does surprise me. Like I said earlier, but I still think Israeli interests have a lot to do with our foreign policy. Even from about two thousand and seven to twenty twenty four, let's say, the constant the Caesar sanctions on Syria, the US base in Al Tampa, and Syria trying to overthrow Syria, overthrowing Libya. I'd say Kaddafi, even though he was far away from Israel, he was a pretty effective critic of them in a lot of ways, and he was definitely a thorn in their side, surprisingly, and they wanted to get rid of him. So I think that was also done on behalf of Israel, more so than on behalf of France or the US or anyone else.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, yeah, Sorry, Well we're getting off into the weeds on this one here, but I do love these conversations. Honestly, there's very few people I can.
Speaker 3: Say.
Speaker 1: I'm going ahead, brother.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, So we were we were talking about we were talking about the Catholics and everything earlier, and I actually learned I learned a about a Catholic police who was not he was venerated, but he is a cephalophon, which means a martyr who care is depicted, priest depicted. That's carrying your own head because now he is Saint San Denise or San Denis.
Speaker 1: His head spoke, dude.
Speaker 2: He continued to preach beheaded. He picked up his head after it was cut off. So the legend goes, yeah, and he fought another six miles preaching the ward. You want to know what's funny, you, So the funny thing is how I learned about this, this legend that this uh Catholic priest is actually through the game Red Dead Redemption two, one of the best games ever made. Yes, So in the game you're in that you're in a city called Sandy, which is their version of New Orleans, and there is a a a art mosaic that's depicting that the depicting Saint Denis, which they named the city after him, of him holding his head. Uh. Spoiler alerts for people who haven't played a six year old game yet. One of the gang members that you play that you that in your gang in the game, his death is depicted as him coming up because he goes missing, he gets kidnapped, he comes back, he he enters where y'are hiding out at in in Louisiana. The in the game, you're in the bayou. He comes out. He is on his horseback holding his head in his hands on the horse and uh, that's when the your gang is alerted and then your ambushed. But that the reason why all that happened. I looked into why did they do it like that? Because it's one of my favorite games. I have over fourteen hundred hours just in the story mode. That caught me in. Then I even uh when I visited all the churches into in the entire game. They even have a miniature church down out in the Bayou which I hogtag hog tied nos Fartu the vampire in the in the game, he's an Easter egg and I took him into and tossed him into the mini church. I was trying to see contact the faith. But Heaven's Gate in that game, no, like Heaven's Gate the Virtualistic Suicide. It's also in the game, but it's not in name. It's you find it out in the cabin in one of the park like mountains. You you come up, it's a dilapidated building. It's like a church, but there's a hole in the roof. And if you're there between twelve and one am in game, there's a UFO that flies over. Well, be like it shines down you see the lights and keep my listen. Is like eighteen eighteen, I mean yeah, eighteen ninety nine in the game, which which is shortly after the award Texas in the hour timeline that. Yeah, so Heaven's gates in the game too.
Speaker 1: That's pretty fucking wild. The first time I ever learned about your boiled demean was I was at Notre Dame in two thy eleven and I the church itself, which I'm glad I got to see it before it fire. On the outside, there's like these big doors out front, and on the archways of the door is these carvings of all these very important figures, and there was a dude holding his own head, and I thought that was strange, didn't thinking. I was thinking, like, okay, so obviously this guy was beheaded, and they like put a statue of him there. He must have been a martyr, all these things. I kind of left it alone. Years later I realized what that was, and I was like, no shit. And then I went back and verified, yes, that's absolutely the dude in the archway of one of the doors at Notre Dame, and yeah, the story of how he and of course it is legend and I wasn't there and I can't verify it, and history is a lie. Agreed upon it? Fine, fine, cool. Allegedly there was enough eyewitnesses to this event to where that became a part of his cannon and a part of his canonization as far as that goes. So yeah, very fascinating that he beheaded. His body had though wherewithal with no brain to control it, to pick up the head, and the head continued to speak with no air moving through the lungs through the vocal I was gonna say, vocal cords, vocal folds to make sound come out. But somehow he was able to walk for six miles and preach until his body collapsed. It's fucking impressive, honestly. So wild things, man, Absolutely Okay, So now that we've had all of these, actually know what, let's see. I got more things in the comments. Let's see what's up. Muhammad comes from the tribe of Ishmael, commands that kill every Jew, and that is their holy mission. The point that they believe one day the trees and even the rocks will say bro. I have been seeing so many things about the Muslims come up here recently and there thank God, thank God or Allah or or yahweh. Think thank the guy, right, that's so, Marcel, think the think the good one up top that so many people are looking at the Quran critically and the hadiths critically and actually pointing out the fallacies to all of it, because like, for instance, the whole Mohammed thinking that he was being spoken to by a demon and his wife told him, no, that can't be. Then he goes to his wife's uncle who was a Christian and said, no, you can't be talking to a demon. And then he died and this demon kept saying, no, dude, I'm the angel Gabriel, I'm telling you, And like all these things, people are finally looking at that like, hey, wait a minute, I'm pretty sure that that was a demon.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Then the whole story about the forty gin that gang raped him all night long and all these things, people are looking at that story like, wait a minute, what happened? Nobody I had heard about that, but apparently that's in there, and it's like, no, no, we need to have this talk. The marrying of the six year old but waiting till she was nine to consummate allegedly. Thankfully, there's enough people digging into this and making content about it and debating these Muslim scholars about this shit to where it's like you know what, no, we really do need to have these conversations. And I'm not saying that all Muslims are, you know, suicide bombers waiting to happen here. I don't personally believe that, But I'm hoping that enough people, enough you know, reasonable thought provoking people will be able to look more critically at their own religious text and be like, hey, wait a minute, that's fucking crazy. Maybe I don't need to call myself this anymore, Maybe we can go to a different route. And I think that more and more that's happening, or at least possibly. I don't know. Islam is on the rise right now worldwide, but most of that's forced conversion from what I can tell, specifically in Africa. But then also Christianity is the fastest growing religion on Earth right now, primarily in the African continent. Although I am of the belief that within the next ten to fifteen years we are going to see a massive Christian revival of multiple denominations here in Southeast Asia. I'm of that belief as of this moment, just looking at the trend in the history that repeats itself and things like this, I think that's going to be their next play. I could be wrong, though, Sam, I see your hand. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I.
Speaker 2: Go deep down into about Not only do I study my religion, which is Christianity, I study Judaism, which you can add, which I talked to ways all the time. I also have been looking into Islam and everything because I believe to understand, to figure out why your enemy once you dead. And so they have a thing like how we have the apocalyptic text, the Book of Relations. So does the Islam. Islam. They believe doing that that the trees and the rocks and everything will come. They will come to life and everything and talk and say and point out, hey, there's a Jew behind me. Kill him, Kill him, old soldier of Allah. They believe this is their holy mission to wipe out the tribe of Israel and to usher the entire world under sharia lah. And they do that, and this is what they say.
Speaker 3: This is not mean.
Speaker 2: This is what they say to all right, So you can either convert, or you can die, or you can pay an outrageous fucking tax called the jizy attacks. And that's the thing they if you're not if they do not see they see non believers not as human, They see him less than the animals. They they they're right now is they're putting forth a tax in New York called a dog tax, because they in Islam, they believe it is that dogs are unclean to the point. In Turkey, they took they rounded up all the dogs in Turkey, took him to a island, then proceeded to kill them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember hearing about this. I never knew if that was accurate or not. I heard a story about it.
Speaker 2: I didn't they even like the dogs that the dogs should were they some of them tried to run from the island, tried to swim that they shot the dogs, and funny enough, Chank Anger the from the Young Turks podcast. Yeah, the Young Turks. Uh, he got that name from a group who committed a genocide, the Armenian genocide. He also said if he were he was the benevolent dictator of the world, he would, uh, he would actually make it legal to commit bestiality.
Speaker 1: So I remember that. Yeah, he's he's kind of a raging piece of ship, and so is his uh, his nephew, Hassan Piker. Both the nephew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a he says he's a communist to the butt. Yeah, he went to China. He went to China, had a like on a livesting in China, had a on his phone. They caught a glimpse of his phone with what's the fucking dickhead chairman as a panda old panda bear dude. Oh yeah, I just had him. I done up like Kung Fu panda. They had him. They actually came on stream like the police did it pretty quickly and on Hassan on Hassan's stream questioning him, and Hassan said, oh no, I didn't have it, and he lied. But it's just communism and everything is just it's fucking weird, and that they're running it Islam in communism and running hand in hand right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the dude who is a social media influencer claims that he's a communist and doesn't see right off the rip just with nothing else Doescris yet? Well, a shot collar.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying you're from the South.
Speaker 1: You've never used a shot collar on one of your dogs?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't, personally I haven't.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm, Well you must not have trained any hunting dogs in your life, because shot collars are the way, and I'm not saying I've done that. We actually don't believe in hunting with dogs. But it's not because of some sort of a moral aversion. It's because we like to keep our woods quiet when we hunt.
Speaker 2: My puppy dog is my best friend. I don't have a puppy dog no more, but I'll take my dog fishing. I won't take my dogs hunt if I'll do. I personally like deer and squirreling it hunting. I don't have no need for a dog in that aspect.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying. A lot of people that use dogs for deer hunting or duck hunting or squirrel hunting for retrieving, they train them quail too, for sure, for sure, But yeah, it's I've seen people train their dogs this way before, and I mean, I'm not personally a fan of it, but it's also kind of the way it's done. You're not going to train a pit bull to be a boar hunting dog with love and affection. That's not that's how that goes. But it's also a difference between a pet and a working dog, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean every time I had a pit bull, I held my last dog I had, I would get every time I'd go out to like the driver and all I'd get a cheese bug and an ice cream coat. So I mean I spoil my dogies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't. I personally wouldn't do that also because I care about them getting like diabetes and shit.
Speaker 2: But like I feel you, okay, I mean it's a treat once a week.
Speaker 1: So nah, Typically i'd give my dog for like treats whenever I'm doing like a I did this like last week. I made a big crock pidle of white beans and I used like a hamhowck in there, and after I had the meat fall off the bone, I give my dog the bone, and like that was the treat for sure. All crack some eggs in her food or some mayonnaise and all those eggs and olive oil, and it's fine, or maybe if it's if it's crazy, I'll pour some bacon grease on her food from time to time. She loves that ship.
Speaker 2: But you know, I mean, yeah, you teach them. Your dog is a party of family dogs group, it's a party of peck. So you know, if I'm gonna eat good, I'm making dog eats good.
Speaker 1: I feel that, Royce, what you got both.
Speaker 3: I had a burbage question for you. So whenever you say when you when you're talking about people, are you saying a shock collar s h O c K shots? So I think it's shot collar s h O T To me, that makes more sense someone who calls the shots as far as like someone who's in control.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no way, way way lay lay la wa wa. Where we're talking about using a shock collar on your dog is for sure?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yes, no, that I thought was whenever you were because you've you've said like shot collar when it comes to like who like who runs the political backing, and just from I just want to make sure that we're like shot collar or shot collar because sometimes those two words can sound extremely similar.
Speaker 7: Yeah no, no, no, no, so not like you know, shot call the twenty blades only Okay, all right, cool, we're talking about like yeah, no no, yeah, good good Now we're now we're in the same pagements.
Speaker 3: I'm like, because I know that with this with the dogs, you're talking about a shock caller.
Speaker 6: But I was like, wait a minute, now, what you trying to think Earlier in the conversation, did you say so shot like because that would.
Speaker 3: Also be very interesting if you used shock collar to refer to someone who is in control. Like it's like, so I don't want to make sure got you?
Speaker 2: Got you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We should. I even had to do. Who was training his uh duck dog with a shock callar and to test it, there was a there was a light bulb that he connected to both one on each of the prongs that went on the neck and he hit the button and the light would light up, and I'm like, dude, you hitting that dog with some fucking with some voltage and he's like, yeah, but it's fine. He learned. I mean, to be fair, that was probably the best duck hunting dog I've ever seen in my life. But also, goddamn, bro, I'm like, if you're gonna do it, at least shock yourself with it once just to see what's up. And then after a few beers he did and it was fucking hilarious. But you know, it is what it is, all right. So moving on into the conversation, Royce also said, don't say cabal loll there might be some people out there that think you're referring to the Kabbala. Dude, you ain't lying. There's people out there that when we say a global cabal. They're gonna be like, yeah, you mean the Jews of their kabala. It's like, that's that's not that is not what I mean. Although right the use of course, because certain people feel weird about using a hard j whatever. Anyway, let's see spirit animals say, don't where he's coming again. Tony says, Mohammed saved Judaism from extinction. He worked with them sometimes, but fought with and killed them other times. He died before the conquest of Jerusalem. But Arabian excuse me, Arabian Jews were part of that conquest, Yes they were. The seventy two virgins is supposed to be seventy two grapes. Not many people know that of that interpretation. Islam has violent literature, but so does the Old Testament. This is fair, It's very accurate. I've heard the whole grape conversation before. I don't know if that was supposed to be a metaphor, like or if the virgin was supposed to be a metaphor, or if the imagery of a possible grape connection was actually a metaphor. To me, basically, untouched, untouched fruit, I e. Undeflowered vagine, I don't know. I don't know. I've heard it be used both ways, but I know that pretty much every Muslim that reads that Adeth talks about the seventy two virgins, they do mean eyed virgins. And I've never seen grapes of black eyes. But like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Where this comes from. Is the consinal text of the Hadith? Because Arabic is written using consonants, and there were no vowels back in the day until the diacritical marks were introduced later. And the continental text is very ambiguous, so depending on what vowels you choose to insert, it could mean virgin, or it can mean great. It doesn't even mean the word for virgin. It says dark eyed, white eyed. It's completely contradictory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you just put it Kan, though.
Speaker 5: Kuran has quite a number of ambiguous fragments like that. And there's a German guy named Gunter Luling who tried to come up with alternative interpretations and he spoke Arabic fluently, and I don't know any Arabic. But when you got this continental text with no vowels, it's very ambiguous, so people can kind of change it to me in whatever they want.
Speaker 1: It's very true. And I mean the Hebrew language also, they don't do the vowel things similar, right, They pretty much only have consonants as far as how they write. And then to your point, certain things can mean other things. And I've heard the and Royce way in on this one too. I think we've talked about it before. It's been a minute, and I forget, is it true that in the Hebrew language there is no difference between the word for fruit juice and wine.
Speaker 8: No, there are no there are difference, Okay, So like, yeah, we went over this, forget grape juice and yying is wine?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay, Because like in the Bible when they talk about Jesus turned war to wine, I've heard some people say, well, we don't know if you just turned it to really fancy grape juice or if it was actually wine, because there's no distinction in that language. And I'm like, I just have a hard time believing that they writers in Hebrew who have like sacramental wine somehow didn't come up with another word for juice versus wine. That makes no sense to me. I've also heard the same thing when it comes to Jesus having brothers and it's like, oh, well, in that language, the term brother could also mean like a really close friend or like a cousin. And I'm like, no, they got a word for that. John the Baptist was his cousin. And he had his homies that were walking with him, that were his friends, and they said, Jesus's brothers. They use the term for brothers. I've had a few Catholics disagree with me on that one.
Speaker 3: I mean, so, I would like to make a couple of points about Hebrew in the Torah. So, first of all, interestingly enough, so in our call it a Bible or with any kind of commentary, there's at least a printed version, not a version that isn't a scroll itself. There are vowels that are printed, okay, which also means that that we've had the tradition how these words have been pronounced for hundreds, if not like a good thousands of years. Second of which, I have heard of the questions why was the Torah not written with vowels? And for the most and one of the explanations that I was given was that so that these stages were allowed to give homiletic interpretations as opposed to just the meaning of the words themselves. And then interestingly enough, there is something called a cree and catigued when it comes to the Torah, which basically means that there are words in the Torah that are written but are not said or said in a different that are said differently. They're could be even different words, uh completely for for those words. So even though there are no vowel marks in the actual tour itself, we have we have the tradition to how it is actually being said, and there are really there aren't. I think there's only one verse or I think there's two verses in the entire tour that there that Rashi, who who we mentioned earlier, wasn't sure where one sentence began and where one sentence ended in the in the entirety. So it's it's not so I don't know, I'm not black and white, but like to make a blanket saement is oh, because only the constants were written and there are no vowels, they didn't know how to, you know, they didn't know how to how the translation was lost. Whatever, that's not necessarily the the the case with the Torus is it I can't speak for any other any other religious texts. But the tour in and of itself.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, fair enough. I've never heard that be the reason, but I understand the line of reasoning for sure. Let's see spirit animals said, here we go, Tony. Islam has committed more than seventy thousand terror attacks since two thousand and one. You're a smart man, but the married children then take sex slaves. Epstein would be a prophet, hell would he would be friends with a broke back Muhammad. Police be upon him, Police be upon him. That's funny, that's good. And you know, I'm not gonna give all the spoilers away here, but I hope everybody looks into the conversation. The episode is gonna be dropping on Friday of Dune. In my personal, humble opinion, is the reason why the Islam world started doing suicide bombings, which led to nine to eleven, which led to Fifty Shades of Gray because of my chemical romance. Go ahead, Sam.
Speaker 2: The fact. Okay, so I still don't understand how you go from that to fifty shades When fifty Shades was started, because the bit you did it was fascinated with trilt and said, you know what, make twilot better if we put bdsm in it. And do you know, Jimmy, then she was going to get published. But to get published, she went back on the on the Tha all of us and all that stuff bullshit and scrubbed all of her stories off of it. That is how why she was able to get published and everything. But she literally took one of her best quote unquote fan fictions and and swapped out it kept pretty much everything else, was swapped out the names and took out the vanuism. And that's how she made book series.
Speaker 1: Your Internet is dogshit, Tonight said, did you all say that? But no, you're right, You're absolutely right. And do you know why Twilight became a thing because of My Chemical Romance? Do you know why My Chemical Romance became a band because Gerard Way witnessed because he was there, he was in the city. There's a picture of him watching the tower burn. And why did the tower burn? And I'm not saying why did it collapse? We know that was an inside job in the bott all that the planes that actually hit them was because of a suicide bombing run and the Islamic world before nineteen eighty one, he has how many suicide bombings there were prior to nineteen eighty one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go on on them and say hardly any zero.
Speaker 1: Zero in the entire world, in the entire history of the world. The deef that writes about suicide, martyrdom and all of these things was written in eight eighty four. If I'm not mistaken, it's been like three days since we shot. It's somewhere in the eight eighties a d So from eight eighty to nineteen eighty. Yeah, I'm a little give or take a couple of years left right on this one. So for give or take eleven hundred years we had no suicide bombings, and then out of nowhere, from eighty one to now, Islam Islamics are responsible for ninety percent of all suicide bombings, reason being the Dune series. And that's almost say on it. That's almost say on it. Y'all gotta go watch the episode to learn the rest.
Speaker 2: So does that mean ten percent of the remaining ten percent of suicide bombings is done by the eye. There's an argument a lot of call bombings in the eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's an argument to be made for that. But now I'm talking from eighty one to now it's and like and I said, ninety percent is a generality. Some are saying it's between eighty five and ninety five percent of all suicide bombings or Islamic these days. So I'm meeting in the middle to just call it ninety But I mean, like, even we had a Catholic dude that bombed himself in an abortion clinic, uh, not too many years back, so like, that does happen, but that is the rarity. When I say suicide bomber, most people living in the year of twenty twenty six instantaneously think of a dude wearing a bed sheet screaming a Loha snack bar, and like, I get it. Cut to the situation in New York that just happened, which is a decent enough segue for us to get onto the conversation as far as what I actually wanted to talk about this evening. But you know what, oh shit, actually hold on, Yeah no, SeeU, the's a little more commentation here. It's all good. It's all good. We're gonna ahead and share the scream because one of the articles I have pulled up today is actually talking about the whole uh, the bombing, the attempted bombing anyway in New York City by those two dumbasses. But you know what, let's learn about it together, shall we. Let's go. So this is from police one dot com. The FBI has said that the New York City isis inspired terrorists that through IED's wanted to carry out attack bigger than the Boston bombing marathon or Boston marathon bombing, which again big shwinging a miss, big swinging a miss. And there were so many people, there were so many fucking mainstream media people that were like, that's not what they were doing. That's not it was.
Speaker 2: It was for.
Speaker 1: Palestine, it was for this, it was for Iran. It was like, bro, the dudes made a homemade explosive device using tatp IF. For anybody who doesn't know what that is, it's essentially a mixture of aceto acetone and hydrogen peroxide. And I'm not gonna give you all the percentages in the ratios because I don't need to get my door kicked in tonight. But what I am saying is that this is a va tool explosive that you can make. For the record, you can make a lot of explosives with just some basic shit. You got under your sink in your kitchen. I'm gonna be very honest with you. But whatever. So these two dumbasses made a ied and was trying This is one of them screaming a lah akbar as he's throwing it. And it's funny because I seen the video the dude right here with the hood. He was out here talking mad shit about the anti Islamic conversation and all this, and how these cops are racist because they're just trying to take out these these migrants and all this. And he was actually in that moment talking about how Muslims are good people and not all terrorists and bah bah bab aloha snack bar from fucking from downtown throwing over his head and then you see his face whenever that happens, He's just like oo, and it's like, well, yeah, dumbass, clearly obviously, But all right, So this is Amir Balat and Ibrahim Kayumi. I'm probably fucking up the names, and to be honest, I don't really care. They faced numerous federal charges, including a terror charge and using a weapon of mass destruction charge, after the weekend incident outside the mayor's mansion and a lot of people were saying that this was this was an attack trying to take out Mom Donnie. Obviously that's what this was, bro. Mom Donnie wasn't even there and they threw it into a crowd of twenty to thirty police officers. No, Mom Donnie was not the target, obviously, clearly. So anyway, let's read into us So New York. The ices inspired terrorists who allegedly tried to bomb a protest in New York City wanted to carry out an attack bigger than the Boston marathon bombings, according to the FBI. We talked about the charges already. The attack happened during a protest called Stop the Islamic Takeover of New York City, Stop New York City Public Muslim Prayer. That was the name of the protests, and there was a counter protest called run Nazis out of New York. The white guy I'm talking about with that little fuzzy hood, that old Muslim boy threw the id over his head. He was of the run Nazis out of New York thing. And their whole thing was just to counter protest the Muslim hatred, which gotta be honest, an attempted idea attack is not a good way to make the points of the counter protests here. But anyway, after the New York City Police Department arrested the pair at the scene, they both made statements referring to Isis. According to the FBI, Affid David, and to my knowledge, Isis has not taken credit for this whatsoever. Same thing with the dude in New Orleans who were inted that truck and barreled down Bourbon Street to try to kill many people as he could, and he had Isis flag and all these things. Isis was like, Yo, we don't fucking know that guy. Like we wish she did. That would be cool, but like, no, that wasn't us even a little bit. And to my knowledge as of this moment, as a time of recording, Isis has said the same thing about these two dumbasses. Ballot additionally stated that they wanted to carry out an attack bigger than Boston bombing marathon. Boston marathon bombing, God, why don't I keep doing that, which noted caused only three deaths. The FBI after David said, law enforcement officers later asked a lot if he was familiar with the Boston marathon bombing and if that was what Ballotta had hoped to accomplish, he said, no, even bigger. It was only three deaths. So again, these dudes were very clear cut as far as what their intentions were. April fifteenth, twenty thirteen, the Sarnev brother is probably mispronouncing that, but fucked them to planted two homeade pressure cooker bombs that deadnated near Bloison Street finished line of the Boston Marathon. Three people were killed and hundreds were injured in the terrorist attack. In this recent incident, preliminary testing of one of the devices indicates that it contained a quantity of triacetone trip peroxide, a highly volatile explosive material used in multiple terrorist attacks over the last decade. The FBI special Agent bomb technician determined that the devices were each about the size of a mason jar. They each had an attached fuse, and they had nuts and bolts attached to the exterior surrounded by duct tape. They basically tried to make their own fragradates. As Kayumi was being placed inside the New York Police Department vehicle to be transported, an individual from the surrounding crowd yelled to Kayumi and asked why he had done this, he responded in part and as captured on the body cam, isis yeah. The pair also referred to ISIS and recorded post arrest statements they made after receiving and waving their miranda rights. Ballot wrote on a piece of paper that he pledged allegiance to the Islamic State, and Kayumi said he was affiliated with ISIS, watched ISIS propaganda on his phone, and was partly inspired to carry out these actions that day by ISIS. This is a direct quote from the Attorney General Pambondi. We have charged two alleged ISIS inspired terrorist who attempted to bomb a protest in New York City. We will not allow ISIS poisonous anti American ideology to threaten this nation. Our law enforcement officers will remain vigilant. The attack comes amid the US's real conflict with ron as FBI on high alert for any threats. FBI personnel continue to be fully engaged across the country and prepared to mobilize any security assets needed to assist federal partners as well as state and local law enforcement. That's from the FBI Boston spokesperson. So anyway, this is the thing that took place. And again, I do not believe, truly, in my heart of hearts, I do not believe that every Muslim is waiting on the day where they can do this. I don't at all believe that. However, you get assholes like this and like the dude in New Orleans last year, and that gives the entire religion a horrible name. On top of the way that people are more critically looking at their religious books. And again, the Hadith is not the Koran, the whole seventy two version thing is not in the Quran. We actually just talked about this on the episode where we're talking about how Dune led to nine to eleven and all these things. Multiple Muslim scholars, very well respected Muslim scholars, will be the first to tell you suicide bombings are not blessed. You are not a martyr by blowing yourself up, because who killed you. Now, if a warrior jumps in the middle of one hundred enemy combatants and tries to take out as many as them as they could before he gets got yes, that's a martyr. Fine, that's blessed. In the whole thing. You doing a suicide bombing, you're killing yourself, which is expressly forbidden in the Koran, not to mention, most of the time it's civilians that are killed in the suicide bombing situation. So anyway, I'm very happy that they were unsuccessful with this. Uh, we don't need any terrorist attacks in America. And so many people are also saying, see with this whole iron situation, they gave a call sleeper cells are on the rise by bay A Boah. These two were not Iranian sleeper cells. I truly don't believe they were unless more information comes out later. And they clearly were born and raised in Iran and have only been here for like a year. Okay, cool, As far as I can tell, that is not the case. They just seem to be radicalized, dumbass young men and they are about to have their entire lives ruined because they really wanted to try to fuck around and find out. And that's that's the thing. It's absolutely a thing. Anyway, all right, go into the next topic here, So let's talk about As we're talking about explosives and things like this, three brothers were arrested after an explosion at the US embassy in Oslo, Norway. Yeah, that happened. This is only a few hours ago. Three brothers have been arrested in Norway link to an explosion outside the US embassy in the capital of Oslo on Sunday. The authorities believed the blast was caused by an improvised explosive device that was placed at the building's interest entrants. Rather, it caused minor damage and no injuries were reported. The brothers, all in their twenties, are Norwegian citizens with links to Iraq. Norway's police attorney told a press conference on Wednesday. Among them is thought to be a suspect. Police that a suspect. Police had previously released images of Broadcaster NRK reported they are suspected of a terror bombing. None of the brothers who have been named were previously known to police. The authorities are investigating several theories about the motivation for the attack. I just have a weird feeling we already could guess, but like all right, including whether a foreign state actor was involved. The most important thing is to get them the suspects questioned, then we'll see what happens as well as the images are released. Earlier this week, investigators have also been examining a video published on Google Maps around the time of the incident. The now deleted video featured Aron's former supreme leader Iotol Kamane. Local media reported he was killed last month. We already know about that. Dogs, drones and helicopters were used to carry out investigations as seen of the explosion that as police said the investigation into the embassy was being treated as high priority. Emergency services were dispatched cool Cool Cool. Following the incident. Photos posted on social media showed shattered glass in the snow outside the entrance of the embassy's consular section, cracks in the glass door, and dark marks on a tiled floor. Norwegian authorities described the incident as unacceptable. Of course, US State Department spokesperson said it was investigating the incident too, so we don't really know much about it as of time of recording. But yes, these three dudes, who apparently are brothers, are the suspects and have been arrested. In regards to the bombing outside of the Norwegian Embassy or the American embassy in Norway. I should say I didn't see that coming. I know that Norway, as well as many other European nations, has had a little bit of an influx of Islamic quote unquote refugees, but not nearly to the extent of England or France or Germany. So I mean again, I didn't see this one coming from there. But apparently here we are. You know, here we are. Let's see moving on here talking about the whole Iran situation, Democrat senator is saying we seem to be on a path towards deploying US troops on the ground in Iran. This is from the hill. I don't know if that's accurate. I'm gonna be honest. Now, of course the Democratic dude be saying that it's possible, it's very possible that this conflict goes to the point of actually getting boots on the ground. I just don't see it being necessary. I know, I'm not like at the I'm not with my finger on the pulse of the military strategy of what's going on down in the Pentagon. I get this, but I feel like we have a pretty effective attack method going on right now. Iran is also sending out a lot of drones and a lot of bombs, and a lot of those are getting intercepted, but some are making it through. You get some squirters that are absolutely getting through and they're causing some damage, some very good hits as far as that's concerned, as far as their targeting goes. So I could see this just kind of going that way. Also, we talked about this last week, and from what I could tell, it's definitely a go of training up the local Kurds to be the boots on the ground fighting force in Iran. I don't really think we're gonna need a whole lot of US service members to go and deploy to Iran, But I mean, I know it's still in the very early stages of those conflicts, so I don't know. But let's hear what the Democrat from Connecticut had to say on it. Actually, go ahead, Royce.
Speaker 3: I just have a question that may or may not be related. Okay, So does this mean that our gas price can go down anytime soon?
Speaker 1: Probably not? Probably not. You know, we were just talking about gas probably a couple of weeks ago, and last week I watched as it jumped up to three dollars a gallon, and I was like, son of a bitch, like, what what is going on now? Yeah, it's it's.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna go down here on letting it down here three sixty nine, three sixty nine for four unleaded.
Speaker 1: I actually I haven't filled up this week yet, so I don't know what it is. But motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean we're good to be going to four dollars very soon, which, as I've said, it's not very pleasant since I go about twenty cents. More so, just it's frustrating. Bro.
Speaker 1: Just a few months ago we were down to like two forty two fifty a gallon. It was beautiful. What are we doing here? This is That's that's what kills me too. I understand that we are affecting the price of oil for our own strategic reasons, like per barrel and all that America makes our own oil. Why are we not drilling, why are we not getting it from Alaska? Why are we buying from other countries? Therefore letting that affect our gas prices. I've never I understand there's like bigger things afoot, but I have never actually understood that if we produce it for ourselves, why the fuck would we buy from anyone else? And I've also heard people say, well, it's because we don't want to use all of our strategic reserves, and we're trying to bleed everybody else dry so that when the time comes, they'll only come to America. Except for the fact that all the oil wells are refilling. Everybody thought that oil was a finite resource. All the wells in Pennsylvania and Ohio that have since dried up since the nineteen twenties are refilling themselves. So no, oil is not a finite resource. And that was before we even knew about shale. So, like, I don't I don't understand why.
Speaker 3: So I wonder if some of this has to do with things literally not in their control. For example, I think that before Trump uh got it in the presidency, where like what there is that hopefully he'll be good for the country, whatever there is that thought that, okay, well, since we had four years of Biden that were so horrendous. Literally, all Trump needs to do is do things very similar to his first four years, and then Republicans will be shoeing for the office for the next x amount of presidencies.
Speaker 1: I remember having that conversation, honestly, fuck stuff up. Democrats may never win again.
Speaker 9: I remember thinking this, and here's so, but so then he starts doing this and this is what's going to make people think, oh, well, when Biden was in so yes, they were in three dots.
Speaker 3: Okay, then it went down, but now we're back this now that we're back in war. No, Like, literally he's doing everything that he can to fuck over any Republican who is going to Like, almost before, if he's if he endorsed somebody, they were almost to shoe in. Now if he endorses somebody of like, oh well, this guy is the guy who didn't want to release the option of file until he was literally mandated with with you know, his hands behind his back. He was he was a president that said that no more wars. Oh now we're starting to attack another country. Oh well, the economy is going back down. Like, he's literally doing everything that he can to fuck over any other Republican who's going to be running.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's which some people thought maybe and I didn't think this was definite. I thought it was a pretty strong possibility that his sons might try to run, Like we had the real possibility for like a Trump dynasty in Washington, DC for the next at least two or three administrations. I don't really think that send the cards as of this moment. I mean, granted, it's not like the Democrats are gonna put up anybody that's worth the fuck. Gavin Newsom seems to be like the one they're trying to groom for that role, and that's gonna go. That's gonna go about as well as a lead balloon, to be honest with you. But even still, it's like all he had to do was worry about America and stick to his first administration, his first run. He fulfilled his campaign promises, he did exactly what he said he was gonna do, which was refreshing and crazy. All he had to do was that, or even just do the pet Rock thing and do fuck all, and you probably would have just secured the victory for Republicans for the next three four five administrations. Yeah, I honestly can't speak to that now. And to your point, as far as it's for other outside political reasons, I think that that nowadays, I'm thinking that might be the reason. It's not that we need to buy Saudi Arabian oil. We could do our own thing. It's the it's to make these business transactions happen. It's the you scratch my back, I scratch yours later. Kind of thing, and it's us propping up countries above board, of course and totally legitimate through business and all these things, so that we can later utilize them for our own needs at a later point that may or may not happen. And that's I understand it. I don't fucking like it. It's like taking a It's like taking a loan from somebody when you actually don't need the money, and you just take that money and put it in a separate account for a little bit, and then you pay them back six months later with like an extra ten k on top as a thank you. It's not that you even needed it. All you did was just give them a good, warm and fuzzy feeling on the inside about if and when you ever need something from them again, they'll give it to you without asking any questions. It's more like that, if this makes sense, if I lost anybody, please let me know. But that seems to be more of the reason behind it. And so the whole situation with Iran. I'm still the belief now that we are not going to be sending troops. Actually that I can't say with one hundred percent certainty. If anything, I'm more of like a I'm like a sixty to forty split on this as of this moment, but very much. That's every few hours we get new intel and new information about what just got hit, what just got bombed? Did they touch our boats? Was that false information? You know what I mean? There's so much. There's so much and only so much that I can really weed through on any given day. So I don't know. But this Democratic Senator Richard Blumenthal from Connecticut, he left a Senate Armed Service Committee briefing on the Iran War Tuesday saying he believes the Trump administration is on a path to putting US troops on the ground in Iran. It's a direct quote from him. We seem to be on a path toward deploying troops on the ground in Iran in to accomplish any of the potential objectives. Blueomenthal said he left the briefing as dissatisfied and angry, frankly, as I have from any past briefing in my fifteen years in Senate. I am left with more questions than answers, especially about the cost of the war. He said. My questions have been unanswered, and I will demand answers because the American people deserve to know. Of course, President Trump has not ruled out putting boots on the ground Iran, though it is far from clear he would do so. Putting US soldiers in Iran would raise the stakes of the conflicts and the political risks for Trump and Republicans in the election or in an election year. I mean, yeah, it's midterms, but it's not like Republicans are going to hold the position that the pendulum is going to swing the opposite way. That's how this goes. And the fact that people are still holding on to hope for that blows my mind. But whatever, the administration has offered shifting rationale for its objectives in the war, ranging from preventing Iran for having nuclear weapons to regime change. Iran this week named a new supreme leader, and its regime has shown few signs of backing down. Yeah, Kamane's kid is the new iatola. Which help me out, Tony on that one, I thought that was clearly gonna be what it was like, he's been groomed for the position for years. So they kept like naming these interim ayatolas and they kept getting bombed, and now it's like, yep, baby Kimane's in charge of It's like, well, yeah, no, shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't really help with that. I I was not privy to or I did not really do a lot of research on that, but it's him, So yeah, that's what we're getting.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, I thought, and I don't know this part for a fact, but as far as Shia Islam is concerned, I thought it was big with their hereditary right, like they they believe that there needs to be like a bloodline chain of succession or am I getting them confused with Sunny?
Speaker 5: You're right, Yeah, that's the Shia and that refers to the grandy mom. So they don't really believe in democracy or republican form of government. They believe that the ideal form is going to be this grandy mom, which is their equivalent of a caliph. I believe that Ali ibn abdel Talib was the first grandy Mom. He was also the fourth rasher Don caliph in Sunni Islam, and then there were eleven others after him. A lot of them got killed, and then the way they do succession planning is not via an election, so the successor has to be appointed. So the twelfth one disappeared in a battle and he was a little kid, and she believed that he's still alive out there somewhere, and he's the twelfth in mom, and he's a thousand years old and he's going to come back with Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember hearing about that one.
Speaker 5: But heredity does not influence who ought to be president today. It's just hereditary monarchies are a common thing everywhere, including North Korea, where hereditary monarchy is supposed to be the antithesis of communism. But they just do it anyway, and there's a certain logic to it and a certain expectation it'll happen anyway, so it makes people happy, So that's why it happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't know, maybe this was the plan the entire time to put Kamane's kid in that role, and they just kept naming these interim ones in the transitional period or whatever. But this dude, and we have an article pulled up on him. As a matter of fact, he has the most security that the nation of Iran can give him right now because they are trying to protect him because the last I want to say, within the last month, they've had six iatolas. Of course, the original KHMANI he got hit and then I think there was like five interims that were named. And I keep hearing conflicting reports on this. I've heard some say two, I've heard some say six and like Interim six, and I'm like, I can't verify. I to the best of my knowledge, I think they had five interims, and one of them that they named everybody was super concerned with because this dude was supposed to be even more brutal and all these things than Kamani. And he was gone, Like by the time the YouTube videos about this guy came out, he was gone.
Speaker 5: And it's like, well shit, you know, but you know, don't you think it's kind of dishonorable to assassinate foreign heads of state like this?
Speaker 1: In one sense maybe, but at the same time we're at war, then like, no, an assassination of the leader is That's kind of been the that's been the jam throughout the course of human history. I mean, I disagree, I say out loud. I can't say that it was always about ransom, kidnapping and ransoming. That's been the going trend for millennias.
Speaker 5: But mah, even at war, because didn't Mike Johnson say we're not. And then other people say, we've been at war for forty seven years, so it's Schrodinger's war. In my opinion, it's war when they want it to be and not when they don't want it to be. Yeah, and you know, taking out the Ayatola, his family and the school was definitely a very dishonorable way to start this war, and we lost a lot of moral authority doing that.
Speaker 1: I'm still hearing conflicting reports about that school, honestly, and it's and the same thing about the whole the three jets, the US jets that were shot down over Kuwait. I'm hearing conflicting reports on this one as well. And I'll break this down for just a minute here. So as far as the school bombing is concerned, and this goes ties in as far as the amount of information and disinformation that's coming out about this whole situation. Right, the first reports that we heard was that it was America that bombed them. Then the reports were saying, no, this was an Iranian missile that got bad coordinates or something fucked up with one of the rockets, and it was a it was a horrible accident, but one of the rockets did have some malfunction and it hit the worst possible location, and then we're still hearing reports that it might have been America. But if it was, then what would been All of our strikes have been strategic. There hasn't been any strays or any quarters as are called, that hit a random field somewhere or a random building. All of our strikes have been very strategic and have been on the money. So what would have been the point of the school unless the person that put in those coordinates got that intel too. And I'm seeing on both sides here. I honestly can't call it one way or another. But then the conversation about the jets and Kuwait, same thing. So the three jets that were hit in Kuwait allegedly were hit with patriots. That's the story we were heard, and they were fired from Kuwait's military. Okay, here's my problem with that. These jets were hit on the tails patriots hit the cockpit. Again, I'm not saying this is one hundred percent accurate and certain. I'm saying this is about a ninety nine point nine nine nine times out of one hundred if a Patriot ground to air defensive system was used that bitch is hitting the cock of the plane. It's not a heat seeker. That's not how this works. It's not going to hit the tail where the jets are at. So the story doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Some were saying that it might have been an air to air kill, like a straight up blue on blue fracture side type situation, but also that doesn't make sense when you look at the damage that these planes sustained as well the fact that all the pilots are able to eject and that the plane was still in one piece as it was kind of I'm not spiraling down but it was in free fall, but still level that none of the story makes sense. The Kuwaiti government has acknowledged that they are it was their fuck up and they absolutely did it, And to be honest with you, the dudes that did that are probably executed right now. Kuwait doesn't. They're cool with people having some o's, not to that level. Those dudes probably got beheaded, honestly, But the Kuwaiti government acknowledged that it was their fuck up. But the storyline as to how it was their fuck up that gets more and more dubious the more I look into it, and that's my point. I don't know what to make of that, and I don't know what to make about the school bombing either. I don't know. I don't know if that was America or not.
Speaker 5: I don't really care so much about the three jets because the pilots all survived and it was just probably an accident. I don't really care about that no matter what it was. But the school thing is definitely gonna be unforgiven and live in the memories of a lot of people for a long time. It seems like it was hit by two tomahawks, and Iran doesn't have those in Israel doesn't have those either. It was probably bad intel. They're probably trying to hit a nearby IRGC building six hundred meters away, so it wasn't right next door. It was over a quarter mile away.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. That's a bit of a for the amount of intel that we have. That's not a small fuck up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a pretty bad look. I think if DeSantis had been president, stuff like that probably wouldn't have happened, and he might have been able to maneuver the iatola into firing the first shot, which would make America look a lot better, and it would make anti war advocacy for people like me a lot harder.
Speaker 1: That's fair, But I mean, I hear what you're saying as far as the Santa is being able to, like, you know, honey, dick in a bit and make the Iatola fire the first shot because he's he's a bit of a shit stir er. And I hear this, bro. Trump is the most inflammatory motherfucker we've probably ever had in that position in the last few decades. If nothing else, it's crazy to me that he wasn't able to talk enough shit to piss off the Iyatolla enough to fire the first shot. If anybody would, I figured it would have been Trump, to be honest with you, you know anyway, Sam, I see your hand, brother weigh in, Well.
Speaker 3: He.
Speaker 2: Sorry, if you really want it technical we've been out with Oh then that general region since hell seventeen what seventeen eighty? When when was the Navy founded? Uh, Jacob?
Speaker 1: The Navy was founded October tenth, seventeen seventy five. The Marine Corps was U I'm sorry October thirteen, seventeen, so seventeen seventy five. We were found in November tenth, seventeen seventy five. But our flag was adopted first, which is whyever you see a joint color guard together the Army flag then the Marine Corps flag. Our flag was adopted first. So a but yeah, so we a know it's talking about with Tripoli and the beheadings of the Navy personnel.
Speaker 2: That, but like the entire reason why, like this said, all right, so fund history fact for all those who don't know. Shortly they're after they shortly there after the Revolutionary War, they actually disbanded the Navy, and I want to say they disbanded the Marine Corps also that they did. It was disbanded for like ten years. And the reason why is it we was shortly thereafter we actually had I want to say it was Jefferson or was it at.
Speaker 1: Adams or Jefferson Jefferson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jefferson actually had to fight Congress and he had three ships made and he actually did some gangster shit. He so he couldn't declare war. Congress was like, no, that's not gonna think, just send them the uh, just give him the the the ransom. Well he was like fuck that. So what he did was he he he told before he gets sending them off. He actually sent a letter and everything, ship talked the Sultan and everything. And by the time our guys got there, because he only told them that, hey, whatever you do, if you even think they're going to attack, you've lighted them the fuck up paraphrasing, because I'm pretty sure they didn't say fuck.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: Possibly, dude, because whenever then we're talking about the Barbary pirate wars. Just everybody's clear here and in the Marine corps Hill when we were talking about they are, they are absolutely And in the Marine corps hell when it says from the halls of monte Zuma to the shores of Tripoli, that's that's where this was. And the situation here basically ship ran aground these Muslim dudes took the prisoners of the people on the ship. There was a ransom situation going on, and then Jefferson figured out that they were actually all beheaded, and he couldn't figure out why, like, why wouldn't you have just done it this way? Why wouldn't you have waited for the ransom, Why wouldn't you have waited for a response, whatever. So Jefferson read the Quran, believe it or not, and he determined very quickly that this was not a group that America is going to do business with, so he sent in the Marines. And there's a whole story about why the Marine Corps officers carry the man Luke's sword, which was a Muslim sword. So that's a reason for all these things. But anyway, yeah, but yeah, to your point about how it's not a war, because go ahead.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken. That's also when we get the name leathernext, because we had at that point in time. It's also why our blouse is folded down. It's a homage to and everything because during that they were fighting with cutlasses and sabers. They we actually have that padding around their neck for extra petition so they don't get hit in the jugular because, believe it or not, leather and that can sometimes stop a blade.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this was made for that purpose. And you're absolutely correct. If you've ever seen Gangs in New York the opening scene where Liam Neeson is like shaving his face, and you've never seen the movie Gangs in New York, n Sir, homework assignment for you saying that now it's worth the watch. There's it's almost historically accurate. There's there. They pretty much took twenty years of things and condensed it down to like a five year span, and they made certain characters accurate and certain characters super not. But it's it's a wonderful movie. But opening scene, Liam Neesen is getting ready to go to battle and he's shaving his face and he clips his leather neck because he's going in for a fight where guns aren't used but all hand weapons are. That leather neck is in reference to what you're talking about where the Marines get our nicknamed leatherneck because when it's a fight with blades, that's absolutely the web. And then even further German fencing that you would see if you ever see these Nazis with these massive facial scars that they had, the fencing that they would do with a horse hair in the whole nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that was from fencing that was done in very prestigious schools in Germany prior to the Third Reich. And they would wear leather neck like leather collars and then goggles with bars on them, but their face would be exposed. So like, yeah, the fighting and using a leather collar as protection from blades is absolutely like, that's cannon. But anyway, so as far as the conversation about it being a war versus not being a war, and Tony you had mentioned this, Yeah, Congress has to approve a thing to declare war. Otherwise the president could just name it Operation whatever and send in marines and then send in everybody else for support, and before you know it, we have an entire military operation that's technically not a war.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's Russia is doing the same shit right now. They're still calling it a special military operation rather than a war. It's just the thing to make it look a certain way on paper, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a way to make it deniable so it can be a war when you want it to be, and then you can pretend, oh, we weren't a warrior. You know what, are you making a big deal out of this? For come on, we didn't declare war. And I don't think it's right to say we've been a war with them since the Barbary Pirates, because it's a war that most people, you know, just aren't thinking about, and one that we can bring up and say, hey, don't you remember this in nineteen seventy nine or nineteen eighty three or seventeen, oh wait, eighteen, whatever it was. And we don't. We're not at war against Islam either, like the Crusades sort of allegedly were. We're just picking and choosing sides within the Islamic world. One year at Saddam Hussein, the next year it's anwar Sadat or something. Yeah, it's always, you know, one faction against another, and Siria is the best illustration of this. We're on the side of the Sunies against the Alo Whites for a while, and then the Suonis become Isis and we decide, well, I guess we got a reverse course and bomb the bomb Isis. We're still against the Alo Whites too. We just like the Kurds and the moderate rebels with whoever they are for now.
Speaker 1: For now, we like the Kurds. Given another decade, I'm sure the Kurds would be the big bad guy we got to go fight. It's it's a whole thing. I agree with you. No, I don't.
Speaker 5: They're not willing to Iran right now. People thought they were last week, but apparently not.
Speaker 1: I think actually might even have an article pulled up where they're training up right now in order to go and do these things are.
Speaker 5: Rani and kurtis Stan and Iraqi Kurdistan from everything I've seen, have said no, no, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I might I think I pull one up, and I'm not sure if I brought it up for this episode, to be honest, but we'll see what might get to it. And no, I agree with you. I don't think we're at war with Islam as a religion because if actually, to further that point, the oldest treaty that America has on the books is with Morocco, if I'm not mistaken, which was and still is an Islamic nation. Basically, as soon as we became a country, we signed a treaty with them to have like open trade relations forever in all time and perpetuity until the end of the universe. Kind of thing. That was, I want to say, like within a year or two of us becoming our own nation from Britain. So we don't have an issue as a nation. America doesn't have an issue with Islam. We got an issue with pieces of shit that fuck with our things and fuck with our boats, which is what they had done, to be honest. So anyway, moving on, Yeah, the Senator. He's Democratic senator is basically saying like, we are absolutely, probably maybe but totally trust me, getting ready to deploy troops, even though the Trump administration has not said anything in that regard as of yet. That's the overunder of this article. As we're talking about this, let's talk about this here, we're talking about the Ayatola lethal Elite black Clad Killer Squad guards Iran's new Supreme leader, maj Taba Kahmani. I'm probably mispronouncing that, but okay. An elite counter terrorism unit has been deployed to protect Iran's newly appointed Supreme leader following the assassination of his father. The force, known as NPO, Iran's Black Clad counter Terrorism Special Force, was assigned to safeguard the leader after a US Israeli strike on Tehran compound in February. February twenty eighth killed the elder Kamane Amid the start of Operation Epic Fury. With Kamani gone, n OPO will likely now be protecting moj Taba Kahmani. An official with the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Paris based National Council of Resistance of Iran or n CRII said, the National Council of Resistance of Iran. That's a Paris based organization. I'm be honest with y'all, first time I've ever heard of it, But all right. The NPO force formed in nineteen ninety one had the twenty eighth Ruhola Khmani's first name Okay Division as it's nucleus. According to Safavi, which is the spokesperson we talked about a second ago, and typically handles hostage rescue operations. Its task was not to protect Kamanie. There's a picture of them now that they're all tacked out and shit, and they're carrying some pretty sick, nasty aks, if I do say so myself. But my issue no optics. They have these pimped out situations going on here with very Soviet era and muzzle brakes and no optics whatsoever. And they got the rail for it. They have the rail. All you have to do is clip on the bar. I can pull my AK out of my gun safe right now and show y'all it's a bar you clip on to the side and you could mount whatever optics you want on the bitch and it's sick. So they have the ability for it. But they don't have it. But okay, maybe it's more for like close rain shit is what they're worried about. Because your boy's over here with the MP five as well, and that's not exactly a long range weapon either, So I don't know. Go ahead, Sam, you in the fucking gay case, dude, what it's a superior rifle round?
Speaker 5: What am I do?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry? The the M sixteen is dog shit. I'm very sorry.
Speaker 2: It's okay, you ain't gotta have an M sixteen all I'm saying, fuck it, dude, I'd be happy with the fucking name with a thirty six round. Personally, I think we should go back. We should probably get back to the ones.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at it. Well, I mean the one grand now we have. We need higher rates of fire in that. I do like the I A rs that are currently being fielded.
Speaker 2: But my point is, like the generally that caliber.
Speaker 1: Hear me out, this is a two two three, This is a seven six two, okay, this is this is this is a three h eight round as opposed to a glorified twenty two. I'm sorry, I'm shooting even MOUs dog Okay, you want to give me ship for the a K while you're using a mouser. Okay, if we're gonna talk about commy rounds, let's let's go there, shall we?
Speaker 2: No, but but no.
Speaker 1: I don't like the AK for certain reasons. I don't like the AR platform for certain reasons. I like the AR platform for other I like it's the versatility. I like it's adaptability. I don't like the calibers chambered in. And I don't like how the smallest bit of dirt in the in the fucking bolt after a while and it cries. It's like, all right, how can I put this? The AR is like your wife. The AK is like the whore.
Speaker 2: It makes sense. The AR.
Speaker 1: You can get all of its pretty attachments. You can keep her clean, you can do all things to get her happy, and all things, and in your moment, in each she probably will still fail you.
Speaker 3: The horror.
Speaker 1: You just fucking feed her and she works for you.
Speaker 2: I mean, the reason why I got a thing against the AK, it's Russian. The last Russian gun I had, damn near took my fucking head off. You just said a mouser, the COMMI gun. Yes, I sold my mosin and got a Yugoslavian captured call ninety eight.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm mixing up Mauser with Moses. Excuse me, excuse me. I thought you were saying, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: I actually had a Mosing manufactured in staling God in nineteen forty two.
Speaker 1: I'm so pretty pe that's pretty palp.
Speaker 2: But that is also what I because it about took my fucking head off. As soon as that happened, I said, yep, nope, I'm not keeping this goddamn COMMI gun in my house. Then I got a captured Gumman uh called ninety eight, but it's stamped in Yugoslavia.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 2: I got it. I won it in a rifle.
Speaker 1: So that's dope. That's dope. But no, I mean I have I have a couple of a RS in my gun safe right now. I have a couple of ak's in my gun safe right now. I just if you know, push come to show. It also depends on what I'm doing. The AK, they say it's not as good at a certain distance as the AR. That's just because of construction. It's not the round threeh eight. It can be as accurate as as a fucking five five six. It's just about the weapon it's being fired from aks aren't as good as far as the head pressure's concerns and heavy round. I get this for my intents and purposes. Actually, to be honest with you, I'll probably use my G three clone that I got. That bit is chambered in three eight as well. But she's she's fun. She's fun. But anyway, anyway, we're getting way off into the weeds on some.
Speaker 2: Not gonna lie this. I'm actually trying my next rifle. I'm gonna buy. It's sitting out up at the gun store, uh, for about fifteen hundred bucks. It's a bar Ooh that's good ship. I want to get that and it comes over the bipod.
Speaker 1: Okay, damn dude. I was trying to get off the gun conversation, which also when you get that I want pictures. But I was trying to find if I pulled something up about the Kurds and I did not. I swore I had moved it on to this, but I didn't. But you know what, why not, We'll just move on to the next conversation here talking about the politics and the things Senate approves. Joshua Rudd as dual hat leader of cyber Command in NSA. Yeah, so this is the new guy who's in charge of our NSA, who's going to be spying on the American people, Old General Rudd.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 1: The Trump administration has been more vocal in recent months about its use of cyber attacks and foreign military operations, with both the NSA and Cyber Command assisting. The Senate on Tuesday approved General Joshua Rudd to serve as head of both US Cyber Command and the National Security Agency, finally filling a critical military position that has remained vacant since last April. They approved him of a vote of seventy one to twenty nine, with some Democratic lawmakers objecting to his life of cyber experience. Rudd was elevated to the rank of general as a part of the vote. Wow, which you know you say that, but I see three stars. Doesn't sound like they went. He didn't become from a colonel to a three star because of a vote. That sounds a bit a bit off to me personally, But all right, okay whatever, or maybe he got moved to the rank of lieutenant general or oh wait a minute, now he's a four star. That's what they're saying, because it's brigadier major, lieutenant and then general, so brigadier general, major general, lieutenant general, and now general. So now he's a four star. That's what they're saying. Okay, okay, okay. So he will serve as the first Senate confirmed the leader since President Donald Trump fired a General Timothy Haig from the position last April. Lieutenant General William Hartman has been acting head since the plan to retire once Rudd is sworn in. Trump nominated Rubbed Rudd to serve in the dual hat position in December. Rudd previously served as Deputy Director of US Indo Pacific Command and has decades of military experience, though none in cybersecurity leadership positions. Senate Armed Service Committee approved the nomination unanimously in January, and the Senate Intelligence Committee voted fourteen to three in favor of Rudd last month. Rudd garnered pushback from Senator Ron Wyden, which is a Democrat from Oregon Jesus, who spoke on the Senate floor multiple times against Rudd's confirmation wide and blocked the potential for a Senate voice vote last month, forcing a roll call vote on Rudd's nomination. Widen raised concerns about Rud's lack of prior military cyber leadership experience and his limited understanding of NSA surveillance authorities, which I don't know if that's necessarily a bad thing. Like I'm not a big fan of the NSA spying on all of us. So this guy who doesn't have experience spying on the American people is now in charge of that, and that's okay. That could go very poorly. It might also be okay. I don't know. I guess we'll have to see. Widen again spoke at Rudd's nomination during a floor speech Tuesday before the vote, stressing that Rudd quote is the wrong person for this position, and if that if Rudd were approved, quote, it is all the more important that we passed legislation to protect against surveillance abuses. Yeah, that's pot and kettle. During his separate nomination hearings before the committees, Rudd stated his intent to continuously assess the current dual hat leadership structure, which has been debated on Capitol Hill in recent years. Rudd also defended the need for Section seven oh two of the Foreign Intelligent Surveillance Act, a key data collection authority for the US Intelligence Community that is set to expire in April. Rudd also previously scrutinized the Chinese government's efforts to acquire advanced semiconductors from the US to use in its cyber offensive efforts. It's unclear when Rudd will formally be sworn in. Spokespeople for Cyber Command and NSA did not immediately respond for a quest on the comment. Okay, yeah, yeah, so there it is. Anyway, So that's the thing I figured, while we talk about all of the big things going on in the world, it might be important for us to talk about the new guy taking over the possible yeah no spy network for foreign and apparently domestic as well. So I'm hoping General Rudd does good shit with it. I don't know. Anyway, we are approaching the end of this episode. I did not check all the comments for a while. Good god, it was. It was wild over here. Apparently we'll see. Tony said, Islam has committee more than seventy thousand TiO.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: We talked about that earlier oil on the globe market. We can't escape it. Midnight cong said, I wonder how bad it would have to get to actually use the reserves, dude, same when it's no longer profitable for the douchebags. Yeah, yeah, that's that's pretty accurate. Also, as far as Trump goes, there are still plenty of people News Max, for example, who say things like trust the plan, he knows what he's doing. Don't worry gas prices they are going to even go even lower. Yet these people are just they're they're paid to say the things.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: What is Newsmax is a little biased?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Everyone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Royce had to take off early. Let's see. Tony says, the Kurdish preparations for war with Iran are so last week based on your Google reserts. Life comes at your best. Like I said, I haven't seen. I swore I have one pulled up, but I guess I didn't. I misspoke, But I don't know. We'll see if the courage do the legwork for us. So if we're gonna be sending US troops to Iran soil, I really don't hope. I hope that doesn't happen. But anyway, Spirit and Animal says, how they gonna have can they They're gonna have counter terrorism and units when they found when they fund terrorism. They're talking about the the Iranians using a counter terrorism group as the new Ayatola's personal bodyguard. But okay, anyway, anyone, all right, y'all. With all of this being said, we're gonna wrap up this episode of The Cajun Night Live for all the people that are listening and found anything we talked about this evening fascinating. If you would like to join in the conversation every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, go to the link of the description below to The Cajun Night at Patreon patroon dot com slash Cajun Night. There's only one tier for entry. Just trying to grow this to be its own independent community sharing news and information and history and all the things. And I think tonight was a rather fun episode. Once again, y'all, I am the Cajun Night and as always, God bless