Speaker 1: And suspension.
Speaker 2: I think water.
Speaker 1: Actually, the only thing I want is a good old fashioned recipe. That's all I want.
Speaker 3: Mmm, let's see how those questions. Is there a detox cleanse if you got the zippy zapp in your arm?
Speaker 1: No way?
Speaker 3: Yeah that's right. Heay, seeing we told you is gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I don't think it's that simple. I think you have to do a number of things. It's not just like just take this stuff and it's gonna go away.
Speaker 3: Something tells me those magnetic wands might have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the coherent restore I developed as part of that, and then just getting on the ninetieth central and then detoxing. But I mean you kind of have to do a little bit of all because some of that stuff is technology and you know, so you need to deactivate that stuff to get it out.
Speaker 1: And that's what the CVA imprint is about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the CVA helps with that. The magnetic device is like the magnetic stick and the shift device. Those things are going to really help. If you don't want to buy a bunch of stuff, you can just do a coherent restore with us. You can do it at a distance and it works just the same, then.
Speaker 3: Me go ahead and put that back up because I just saw that.
Speaker 2: In fact, we accidentally knocked out someone's gluecose monitor. They didn't tell us they had a gluecos monitor, and we did the coherent restore at a distance with their their quantum connection form like a DNA, so we can make a quantum connection with them. So we're doing it at a distance.
Speaker 3: When you think about like sorry, I mean interrupted like ancestry and twenty three and meters, like what are they doing with your DNA?
Speaker 2: Because it exactly I mean they understand quantum and tablement.
Speaker 3: DNA technically means data not available. If ninety eight percent of it is junk DNA, that they don't know what it means. It's like, so a DNA literally data not available. So what are they actually telling you when you can They had somebody who had a what do they call a beard dragon lizard. They they sent a sample and see I thought like it was antsy and it came back fifty percent Ashkenazi and then a bunch of other things, and it's like so it all they do is they look at what you already gave them, because there's a questionnaire there shouldn't be a questionnaire. It should be blind, right, if you want them to not just use this what you're what you're with, the information you're feeding him. It's like that parlor trick with like the psychics or they're they're they're channeling your dead relative. It's like you already gave them the information that they're now using against you or you and then you know, oh my god, it was articular. I think I think the DNA thing's the whole trick.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen this book primary question?
Speaker 1: Oh? I read there was another book, The Secret Life of Plants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this guy was basically he did all the CIA, FBI and other training for polygraph tests and all that stuff. So this book is his book that he wrote, the only book he wrote. And he's talking about his research back in the nineteen fifties nineteen sixties with plants, using electrical readings on plants, and it's really fascinating, Like even back then he was discovering that if you had the intention of harming the plant, the plants would start freaking out.
Speaker 3: You can understand your energy, right, but if.
Speaker 2: You pretend like you were going to hurt the plant and you weren't really going to hurt him. They wouldn't freak out. So he was actually monitoring how plants reacted, and he actually was I've been reading. I'm about halfway through the book. But he also noticed that plants would pick up on different life forms in the room. So if you had something with bacteria and you started killing off the bacteria, the plants would pick up on the bacteria dying and they would go in the like defense mode and start like freaking out, like you're killing another life form. It really fascinating. This stuff was done like in the sixties. He worked for like the CIA and FBI and all that stuff, and you know, they don't want you to know about this stuff, but he basically kind of led the way for the polygraph test and electric dermal screening and then eventually muscle testing and all that kind of stuff. So very interesting book though. What they were talking about, it's called a biocommunication with plants, living foods, and human cells.
Speaker 1: I just bought it.
Speaker 2: He eventually called it primary perception because he realized there was a perception that we can't perceive that is naturally occurring and very fascinating stuff.
Speaker 1: You know that TV show MythBusters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, MythBusters.
Speaker 1: Remember that MythBusters show with the bald guy who always wore the beret and that the crazy redheaded guy. Well, on one of their shows, they myth busted the Secret Life of Plants thing. They got, Yeah, they got the polygraph, the same polygraph that the Secret Life of plantsky used, and they hooked it up to a plant and they got zero. They got zero anything from it.
Speaker 2: I think it was rigged, the busting of the You mean that reminds me.
Speaker 1: Of Yes, I think the myth busting was rigged.
Speaker 2: What was that institute that did the basically myth busting homeopathy? And they said in like a magician, like an actual magician, Yeah, they do tricks. And he was like, oh, well this is a sleight of hand, and it's like, get out of here your piece of crap.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: So this one is opinion of Baja gold salt. I know you've had you've talked about the salty doctor GLD. Is it another fractionated supplementing trend.
Speaker 1: No, salt is an essential nutrient. You need salt.
Speaker 3: The Baja gold one, I guess specifically China, that.
Speaker 2: Salt has a really high content of minerals, which is.
Speaker 3: Why I really like it.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go, so and it's lower in a lot of the iron, which you know we get way too much these days. So I mean, I like the Baja gold.
Speaker 1: What's the deal with.
Speaker 3: People and their rhymes with maha? What's what's the deal with people in their nims against the you know, pink, himaland salt that used to be all the rage ten years ago. Why and all of a sudden now they're saying it's corroded or you know, it's corrupted, or there's minerals in it that you don't want in your body and things like that.
Speaker 2: I found out one of the reasons, not all of it, but I found out one of the reasons why some of it is red is because there's iron oxide in it.
Speaker 3: Oh, that would make sense. So I said, pink is red, or maybe pink is because it's slightly red all the way through. Huh.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of the Susan g Common Foundation. So that's why I don't use it.
Speaker 3: Pink It's coming cure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that stuff drives me crazy. They all were asking for you a donation for something I'd never give them. So I'm like you're not going to heal anything, You're not looking for a cure, and get out here. You just want my money.
Speaker 3: We just talked about on this well I talked about on the show. I pulled out some some news articles and for the last three years I didn't even know this. Last three years, Imperial Beach on corn like Cornado Island whatever in a San Diego has been closed because of like a backflood of human feces and crap hot literally from Mexico and it's it's contaminating the waters. The Navy seals are training someplace else because of the contamination.
Speaker 1: Wow, and.
Speaker 3: Now there's this red algae that they're saying is all around San Diego. But they're not making a correlation like alergae eats poop. So they just created their own problem.
Speaker 2: Like nature's cleaning up again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. Now they're saying, oh this dio dio uh domo is a domoic demoic acid is you know what the algae gives off when it's pooping or whatever. So now they're saying there's demoic acid and there's there's this big, huge problem. But I mean, these two articles were like back to back. How do they not make that correlation themselves that it's because of all this crap that's in their water that's causing the algae to form in the first place. And now they're all talking about Aspergillis fungi being like this huge problem that's going to be like sweeping the world with this, you know, end of Days type of pandemic. Again.
Speaker 1: Red Tide, Yeah, the Red Tide.
Speaker 2: They're they're going to go out there and clean up all the algae and leave the ship. That's what they're Yeah, they do right.
Speaker 3: They said it's going to cost them nine hundred million dollars. I'm like, why isn't Mexico taking care of their own literal shit? Well, you know, why, why do we have to do that?
Speaker 1: I have a similar story from the island that I grew up on. I grew up on Nantucket Island, which is off of Cape Cod south of Cape Cod thirty miles, and somebody decided that the there was a type of seal that was living there that was on the endangered species list, and so the liberals in Massachusetts wanted to do anything they could to save to frea conceal. So they decided there was a species of seagull called the black backed gull, and the black back gull was I got my story wrong. Oh, so there was a bird called a piping plover, and the piping plever was on the endangered species list, and the piping plever lived on Nantucket Island on this big stretch of beach. It was one of their habitats. So they decided, well, we need to save the piping plubber. How are we going to do that. Well, there's a species of seagull that's like epic numbers of seagulls everywhere all the time, like to carry your pigeons back in the day. Call the black backed gull and they would eat the little baby plovers. So we're gonna kill the black back gulls. So they did. They baited them somehow with poison, and the black back gulls are falling out of the freaking sky like an episode of you know, Alfred Hitchcock. Right, it was bad. So all the all the gulls are gone. Did nothing to the plover population at all, right, it didn't grow, did nothing. It was no effect. However, there was a species of harbor seal that after the gulls died, went through the freaking roof, and then they ate them because the blackback gulls would kill the baby seals, they would eat it, they would eat their eyes, which is interesting, but they weren't thinking that through. So nothing happened to the plovers. All the black back gulls are dead, and now the seal population is through the freaking roof, and the seals are so many seals now that now you know what they have on the aantuck And Island that they never had before.
Speaker 3: Some kind of poop disease.
Speaker 1: Great white sharks.
Speaker 3: Oh wonderful, right, because they want to eat the freaking yeah.
Speaker 1: Plus the seals are decimating the bluefish and the bass. That was a big thing in Nantucket bluefish and bass, which is.
Speaker 3: Probably the food for the bird, right, you know, that's that's nature trying to correct the problem that a man tried to fix first by being retarded about it. Right like, so now here comes a great light sharks to fix what you guys screwed up.
Speaker 1: But nobody they took responsibility for it, and nobody said oops, sorry, Yeah, it's nuts. But that's you know, the mind of the liberal. There's no sense of propriety there's no nobody suffers the consequences of their actions. It's all let's just go along to get along. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: So going back to my thing about the sea salt and what I was talking about with the contamination just in San Diego and Coronado, that's just one thing. Plus you have Mexico and the mercury levels and the water and all that stuff. When people say sea salt's better, I'm trying to figure out how because of all the pollutants in the in the ocean, and I've seen the I don't forgot what they're called, but they're like in the shallows, and I think they're collecting actual sea salt from they're like it's like a salination type of thing right in like Chula Vista area, which is not that far away from Coronado. So I wouldn't want to end up with that sea salt, yeah, you know. And then I think of Fukushima and like, just because we stopped talking about it doesn't mean it stopped happening. They're still dumping forty million gallons of water of you know, radiation and iodie was the iodine one thirty three all day long. It's so what's better. So I guess that, uh that Baja salt, because Baja is Baja California, right, So Baja gold. Where is that coming from? This is from me from Mexico.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's what we need to do. This is what we need to do. Okay. We need to pack up our belongings, a couple of backpacks, just the essential things that we need, maybe a little gold and silver, maybe a side arm. Yeah, we need to all go to Antarctica and we need to confiscate one of the secret space societies interplanetary vehicles, and we need to take it to a different planet and start all the freakover with just us. That's the solution.
Speaker 3: Being the main nature apathy being the things that we start to civilization off with.
Speaker 1: I don't know where you guys are with any of that. And this is a stupid segue, but I'm in the I don't care any more mode today, and I apologize beforehand, but I'm I'm guaranteed positive that all that stuff is happening, That there is a secret space force. They do have reverse engineered alien technology, they do have the ability for interplanetary travel. I think we can get tomorrow in two days, all of that stuff exists. They have perfected anti gravity, they have perfected free energy. They've done it, and it's been done for about forty years, and it's all in secret, and it's only a matter of time to it all comes out well.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, of anybody, for me to believe it would be the guy who looks like Harrison Ford. So Han Solo. We're in the collar with the vest today, so look even more like he's Han Solo. I'm going to go with you.
Speaker 1: You know, there was a guy I forget the guy's name, but he was thrown in jail because he hacked a government computer. I forget the guy's name. I'll think of it in a minute, but anyway, he hacked NASA's computer and they threw him in jail because of it. One of the things he discovered in NASA's computer was a list of extraterrestrial officers and the ships that they were assigned to.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I get a wonder if that's false disclosure to throw people off the trail. Would I would actually argue, because I think that human development is cyclical, that we may have been in a farther place back when, and there's all these underground places, so people could have survived a cataclysm on the surface very easily. So I want to It makes you wonder, is that ancient aliens or ancient aryans we're talking about.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter, but this technology exists exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's like they had this technology to build those pyramids and what happened to it?
Speaker 3: Because I think the firma that thing might be a real thing too. I think it might bump your head to get forget a little too far up there, and I don't know that happened, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: But I don't know about that. But I do know that aliens are real. I do know that anti gravity tech exists, that's for sure. Yeah, you know that they have the ships. I know that for a fact.
Speaker 3: Townsend Brown I forgot his first name, but that that guy was stumbling back upon the same type of technology. And even simple stuff. Really, if you think about the the the conductor of the electrode, and then how it's displacing in front of it, like the inertia or whatever.
Speaker 1: I think that's how bumblebees and flies fly. I think they use the wings not for lyft to but for direction vibration. Yeah, it's like they Have you ever seen the fly sit on the chair and he's rubbing his front legs together, You fly do that? They're doing that to build up an electrical.
Speaker 2: Charge, mystaic ecstatic almost.
Speaker 1: Charge, because it's the electrical charge that defies gravity that lets him be able to, you know, fly and they use the wings just for direction.
Speaker 3: I thought they were just an eager merchant.
Speaker 1: Getting ready to read the talmot for the tenth time.
Speaker 3: Doctor Manzo, do you muscle test plants?
Speaker 1: This is this is a great day. We should have more crazy days like this.
Speaker 3: This is good.
Speaker 1: Not that way.
Speaker 2: I mean, I multle test people in what plants they need aay, but I don't muscle test plants and see what they're thinking.
Speaker 3: All right, So question is there a way to get rid of the pumas naturally are and how are they formed? Typically?
Speaker 1: All right? So, the skin has a number of different layers like an onion. And when somebody's healthy and there's enough fat in between the layers and the person is hydrated enough, then when you move the body there's no friction between the layers of the skin. But when you run out of skin nutrients fat specifically omega three essential fats and or you're chronically dehydrated, which a lot of people are. You move the body and now there's friction between the layers of the skin where there shouldn't ought to be friction. And I am of the belief that it's that local frick that causes the generation of a lip homer. I think I think it's like a blister, but not but I think that's the mechanism. I think it's nutrient deficiencies and dehydration. How to get rid of them? I don't know that you can outside of surgery cosmetic surgery, right.
Speaker 2: I've seen I've actually had a few people get them dissolved with essential oils. Oh really a combination of lemon grass, oreganal time, FRANKNSNSE and grapefruit essential oils and then use a carrier, something like a d mso so it can get down in there and they I've had a couple of people with slowly dissolved them.
Speaker 1: So lemon grass, time, grapefruit, what else.
Speaker 2: Frankincense and oreganal? Okay, And I don't remember what the delution. I keep trying to find my I had a sheet that I had the recipe for and I cannot find it anywhere.
Speaker 1: I'm like, where is it? FDA?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right, but with my recipe because I had the percentages of how much, but you could probably do the math. Just look at a normal essential oil book and see how much you're supposed to loute. I mean you dilute it pretty big. I mean I think it's like only two percent.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, a lot of puttinization worked there oil and the rest.
Speaker 1: Is there's too bad. Frankensnse comes from Frankenstein's you know, perspiration, because that's.
Speaker 3: Target Frankenstein pheromones. Yeah, oh yeah, young Einstein was young. Franknstin was great. So Karen says, I still have that pain on my right side. It's not appendicitis. Billias in pain floating wearing a new pren workout band tightly to help any ideas, and then she says, get seeing it's an vary insist but it's been several weeks.
Speaker 2: Well that's right, you guys didn't figure out if it was a systor I was gonna say, if it's related to appendicitis. Did she apply the application in my book for that, which doesn't just work for a pinacitis. What it does is it clears the energy that's congested on the waste level so it can descend. So it really will help. Even though it's called the emergency or for a pendicitis, it will really help anything like liver, gallbladder, intestinal pain because it helps clear the waste level energy. It's called in my book it's the emergency application for appendicitis.
Speaker 1: Okay, very good.
Speaker 2: So it does a lot more than just a pendicitis because I think that's actually the functional energy restoration of first cycle energy, so it will help anything on waste level descend. Now, if it's ovarian cyst, uh, that's probably not quite the same maybe, but that gets into other energy cycles. I think that would be different energy pathways. But you could try it and see what that does. Love that because if it's overarian cyst, and that's more of energy congested on the hip level, which would be different than waste level, but so that's different energy worship.
Speaker 3: It's so amazing how material manifests the same way energy Like it's like a bottleneck. So if the energy is bottleneck, then so too is the material. It's it's it's interesting to think about, but it doesn't make sense, right.
Speaker 1: You can also try it fast, Karen, Like, if you can do a seventy two hour fast, that would be interesting because whenever, I mean, if it's an ovarian cyst, the driver, the physiological driver of an ovarian cyst formation is a deficiency in progesterone.
Speaker 3: Like those the dreams and what and don't do the creams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't do the creams. So you want to upregulate your body's ability to manufacture hormone. So that would be with the diet high in cholesterol, the ninety essential nutrients, and the liver support because the liver regulates hormone diners balance. Liver does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the liver support would be the one you're talking about right add to that. So speaking of which, let me let me just.
Speaker 2: Say you what to do for the hands on real quick before you go to the next thing.
Speaker 1: Then I think you would want.
Speaker 2: To throw in a point twenty three in the book that's directly related to reproductive system, but hormones and then the other one we point thirteen. So thirteen and twenty three would be the two points that would help the reproductive system and hormone production the most. Those are the energy points. So one is one one more time number thirteen ye, and then the twenty three. Okay, thanks, So those are probably the top two points that control the majority of reproduction hormones, et cetera.
Speaker 3: I do this often too, whenever I hear other people ask Doctor Manzo questions about the book. I wrote those. I wrote those down in case I need to come back to them myself. When I was having some issues with my eyes, between doctor Glidden and Doctor Monzo, it cleared up, but I was having like