Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Harriet his mother? Oh mother, did you have a nice time at the luncheon?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: You should see her new silver looks just beautiful, and why not.
Speaker 1: America's sinus silver plate is eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers.
Speaker 2: Tell your mother she can say that again.
Speaker 1: What did Ozzie say?
Speaker 3: He said, you can say that again?
Speaker 1: What's that bear?
Speaker 4: America's finest silver plate is eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers.
Speaker 5: America's finest silver plate is eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers from Hollywood International Silver Company, creators of eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers Silver Plate presents the adventures of Ozzy and Harriet, starring America's favorite.
Speaker 2: Young couple, Ozzie Nelson and Harriet Hillier. Okay, Coppers, I'll talk.
Speaker 5: Only no more questions, please, no more questions. According to our detective fiction writers, there was a time not too long ago when police authorities often resorted to prolonged and uninterrupted interrogation of criminal suspects.
Speaker 2: This was known as the third degree.
Speaker 6: I wonder what that's got to do with the rest of this.
Speaker 5: Oh well, as we pay our weekly visit to the Nelsons of eighteen forty seven Rogers Road. We look in on a typical family scene, a scene that probably happens at your house practically every night. Anzie is leaning back in his favorite easy chair, glancing through the evening paper, and Harriet.
Speaker 4: Casually asks, anything exciting happened downtown today?
Speaker 2: Oh? I'm sorry, Dearrett. What did you say?
Speaker 3: I said, what happened downtown today?
Speaker 2: Nothing special, just in the same olds.
Speaker 3: Who'd you have lunch with?
Speaker 6: Lunch? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, I had lunch.
Speaker 3: No, I say, who did you have lunch with?
Speaker 2: Oh? I had lunch with George Duncle.
Speaker 3: Did you eat at the Oaks Cloth?
Speaker 6: And no?
Speaker 3: Where did you eat?
Speaker 2: We ate at the emporium down in the grill room.
Speaker 3: Who did you say you ate with?
Speaker 2: I ate with George Duncle. I had scrambled eggs, corn muffins, and milk, and the corn muffins were burned to a crisp. I rode home on the bus with Joe Randolph and he had a sore thumb. Questions questions, Holy smokes, Harriet, what is it the third degree?
Speaker 4: Well, I should think you'd be very happy to know I take such an interesting thing.
Speaker 3: Stop be until grouchy. I'll get it, although it's probably for you.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Harriet, Ruth hunches, Oh Ruth, we had such a good time at the luncheon today. Well, I was so glad you could come there, wasn't it a petty? Betty Randolph couldn't make it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she had a headache, didn't she.
Speaker 1: Well, she said she did. But I know the real reason. Now, don't you dare tell anyone. I haven't told another soul. My thought's been out of order. But Joe and Betty Randolph have deparate.
Speaker 3: Oh that's awful. It is not terrible.
Speaker 1: I just hate to talk about it. Now, listen to this. Betty found a picture in Joe's wallet, a very curvaceous blond in a skimpy bathing too. No, yes, he tried to tell her it was his grandmother.
Speaker 4: Well, Ozzie met Joe downtown today, but he didn't say anything about that.
Speaker 1: It was Ozzie downtown today. Then he mustn't seem the big fire of the Aporium Grille.
Speaker 4: Really, he and Georgie Duncle had lunch there, but he didn't say anything about a fire.
Speaker 1: Oh did Ozzy have lunch? Miss Duncle hasn't broken arms?
Speaker 3: Who's broken arm?
Speaker 1: George duncle? Didn't you know he broke his arm?
Speaker 3: No? Ozzie didn't say anything about that either.
Speaker 1: Well, that is well. I have to be going there all right.
Speaker 3: Ruth, thanks for telling me all the news.
Speaker 1: You're welcome here. And Harriet, yes, don't forget you heard it here first.
Speaker 3: Ozzy, stop reading the papers. That was Ruth Hodge's. You're sure nothing interesting happened today, nor the fire at the emporium.
Speaker 2: Oh that well, I told you the corn muffins were burned. Fire wasn't much. They had it out in a jiffy.
Speaker 3: What about duncle? Ruth said he had a broken arm.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, yes, that's right. I meant to tell you he had his arm in his lane.
Speaker 3: Horob did he break it? Well, I don't know, didn't Jasket, Well, of course not.
Speaker 2: I think if you wanted to tell me he would have. Golly, what curiosity, Well, there.
Speaker 3: Isn't a question of curiosity. This seems a little silly.
Speaker 4: Man sits there with a broken arm and you don't even ask him how I got it.
Speaker 2: Maybe he lost a bet on the election and the other guy got to break it. You were getting some pretty big odds, you know, you also.
Speaker 4: Met Joe Randolph, but she didn't say a word about him and Betty being separated.
Speaker 2: Well, Harriet, I remember distinctly telling you he showed me his sore thumb.
Speaker 3: Now what that got to do with him being separated?
Speaker 5: His wife bit him on the thumb. Why are women so curious about things? Curiosity that caused Joe all of this trouble was really his wife's fault.
Speaker 3: She finds a picture of another woman in his wallet, and it's her fault are separated.
Speaker 2: She hadn't been so curious, she wouldn't have found it. Joe doesn't know how the picture got in as well. He's never even seen.
Speaker 6: The girl before.
Speaker 3: Did he tell Betty that he tried to?
Speaker 2: He kept shouting it over his shoulder all the way down the street.
Speaker 1: David got a girl and carried her books on from school.
Speaker 2: Oh keep quiet, you little blabbermouth.
Speaker 3: David. Don't talk that way to your brother.
Speaker 5: Well, you and Ricky, you stop teasing David. Nothing wrong with his having a girl if he wants to.
Speaker 3: You never had a girls, did you, pap Ozzie? Would you point me out to them?
Speaker 2: I've had a few girls in my time.
Speaker 1: He ever carry them books home, fam.
Speaker 2: No, they always carried mine, Harriet showed the boys where the callouses used to be on your hand.
Speaker 3: What's your girlfriend's name, David?
Speaker 5: Oh no, wait a minute, Harriet, don't start giving David the third degree.
Speaker 2: Girl's name is his own business.
Speaker 3: I don't mind telling Pam. Her name is Mildred Marshall.
Speaker 5: Her name's Mildred Marshall, Harriet, Now what else would you like to pry out.
Speaker 6: Of the boys.
Speaker 3: He's a very nice girl, just a little younger than I am. We're both in the same class in school.
Speaker 2: She's just right across the aisle.
Speaker 3: She's got blonde hair and blue eyes and just a few freckles. And she only lives a block from here.
Speaker 2: Guys, she's plenty smart right to her father works in the bank, and they got a big house. How long have you known her, David, Harriet, can't you see you'd rather not talk about her curiosity? She had ate?
Speaker 3: I saw her handed to him, did she, David? Yeah, nothing much. Do you want to hear it? I'll read it here.
Speaker 2: It is better. Let me read it first, David. One of these old personal things. You won't read it. I guess this is all right. What does it say? It says, I owe David Nelson five cents I.
Speaker 3: Loan he Nicol frisk today. Mom, would you say I have a nice nose?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, David, I'd say you have a very nice nose. Fie Mildred says she thinks I have a nice nose. She likes my smile too.
Speaker 2: What do you think your next movie is going to be? Tyrone?
Speaker 3: Come on, David, let's go through the football around. Okay, but you better be careful of mine.
Speaker 7: Know well, I guess David's growing up not a poor little guy the way you gave him that third degree.
Speaker 3: Go stop it. Naturally, I'm interested in what my own family's doing.
Speaker 4: Aren't you interested in hearing about what I did at the luncheon this afternoon?
Speaker 6: Not especially?
Speaker 2: I know it's hard for women to understand, but we men just aren't naturally curious like women are.
Speaker 4: I suppose you wouldn't be interested if I told you a rather attractive girl said something about you today?
Speaker 2: Not especially? Did an attractive girl take down the line?
Speaker 3: Why are you interested?
Speaker 5: Not necessarily? I'd just like to know who she was and what she said?
Speaker 6: Who is she? Oh?
Speaker 2: Now, who's curious? I'm not curious. I'm just interested. Who was this ravishing creature who said the wonderful things about me?
Speaker 3: I didn't say she was ravish, you.
Speaker 2: Said she was attracted.
Speaker 7: Look, you don't have to tell me who she was. Just give me a little hints. That's kind of a little hint brow her name.
Speaker 4: Well, if you'll admit that you're just eating up with curiosity and that men are just as curious as women.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you, Oh, Harriet, for heaven's sake, no need to be childish about it. That's because an attractive girl said something nice about me.
Speaker 3: Who says she said something nice?
Speaker 2: Well, she must have said something nice, so you wouldn't be afraid to tell me who she is.
Speaker 3: I'm not afraid to tell you, dear.
Speaker 4: I'm just not going to tell you.
Speaker 2: Just being ridiculous. Let's drop the whole thing, shall we, Just because some woman named and what'd you say her name was? No?
Speaker 3: No, that's my trick there, and it doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Hey, but I know who it was. Was it Dorothy? Dorothy? What's her name?
Speaker 3: Dorothy? What's her name?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, what's your name?
Speaker 6: Don't you know?
Speaker 2: Dorothy Douglas?
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't Darthy, Douglass.
Speaker 2: Was it Florence? No? Was it Vera?
Speaker 3: You gonna name every girl you ever knew, clear back to kindergarten.
Speaker 2: Oh, somebody I knew in kindergarten.
Speaker 4: Don't worry about a little while there I have to finish getting.
Speaker 2: Was it Francis or Catherine? Harriet? Was a Catherine?
Speaker 5: A tall blonde girl with dark hair, Harriet? Well, Hansie Nelson can say what he wants to about feminine curiosity.
Speaker 6: But I don't know.
Speaker 5: In certain situations, it's a very good thing, Like when a woman is buying.
Speaker 6: Silverware for her home.
Speaker 5: Now there's an instance that demands curiosity, because naturally she wants only the best, and before she makes her choice, she'll want to know many things about the.
Speaker 6: Silver where she sees.
Speaker 5: She'll question its beauty and workmanship, its quality and durability.
Speaker 6: The way it will fit in with her scheme of decoration. You know, something more.
Speaker 5: Than likely she'll choose the beautiful silver plate made by eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers. Because eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers meets every one of those tests perfectly. Its beauty and workmanship are unexcelled. No other silver plate in the world can match its lovely features, and the four stunning eighteen forty seven patterns adoration, first, love, Eternally, Yours, and remembrance are designed to suit every taste, every scheme of decoration. It's no wonder eighteen forty seven is owned and loved by more women than any other. It is the best, the finest silver plate in America. Yet amazingly enough, it hasn't gone up in price since nineteen forty five.
Speaker 6: See it tomorrow. Why don't you the.
Speaker 5: One and only eighteen forty seven Rogers brothers. Historians tell us that in times of great emotional stress, Chopin, Beethoven, Bach, Gershwin and others whose lives haven't even been filmed yet, all these great men sat down at the piano and thundered out their problems, their frustration. And so Ozzie Nelson, Lord and master of eighteen forty seven Rogers road sits down at the keyboard to seek the answer to his problem.
Speaker 3: You play the.
Speaker 2: Ages, oh Harriet, Have you ever thought how many songs have been written about girls? Names? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, lots of them?
Speaker 2: Margie, Louise, Josephine.
Speaker 3: Mary, Oh yes called Mary?
Speaker 2: Mary? Yes?
Speaker 5: No, I don't imagine it's so difficult to write a song. All it takes is a little imagination and musical curiosity.
Speaker 3: I really hadn't thought much about it.
Speaker 5: As a matter of fact, imagination and curiosity are closely related.
Speaker 2: Did you know that, No, Dar, definite time. See, imagination is thinking and curious wondering. You see the connection.
Speaker 3: Imagination is thinking and curiosity is wondering. No, I don't see the connection yet.
Speaker 2: I'll put it bluntly.
Speaker 5: I'm wondering who that girl was, and at the same time, I can't help thinking what will happen to you if you don't tell me.
Speaker 3: I can't hold out any longer. Dear, you're so curious. Now your face is green.
Speaker 2: My face isn't green from curiosity. That's my tall grass after shade, blow shit.
Speaker 3: I'm going to ind your torment.
Speaker 4: Dear, I made the whole thing up.
Speaker 6: Girl.
Speaker 4: You talk so much about a woman's curiosity, I thought i'd do something.
Speaker 2: To arouse yours.
Speaker 3: I think I did a pretty good job.
Speaker 2: Harrius, No matter how beautiful she is, regardless of what she said, there's no reason for you to hide it from me.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I made it up.
Speaker 2: What you're really trying to say, is you're sorry you mentioned the thing. There's no need to be jealous about it. What difference does it make just because this gorgeous thing has a schoolgirl crush on me. We've been married now for twelve years.
Speaker 3: We've been married for thirteen years.
Speaker 2: Oh yeh yes, we've been married for thirteen years. I'm not going to run off and leave you. What was that that silly thing you called me when we were first married. You're a hubby wobby.
Speaker 5: I'm still the same, perhaps a little more wobby, but still your hubby.
Speaker 3: No believing there, I made it up. There was no girl, Harriet.
Speaker 2: Please, it'd be different if we're something important. But there's as much ado about.
Speaker 3: Nothing as your temper.
Speaker 2: It burns me up here. I don't care whether you tell me or not, and you won't tell.
Speaker 1: You don't care by.
Speaker 2: Forget about, and we're just getting upset over nothing. But will you tell me one thing?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: This is completely off the subject, just an afterthought. Yes, what is the girl's name?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 2: I hello, Darnie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you sound mighty low. Nothing wrong, I hope, Oh not exactly. It's just that Harriet's been acting very, very strange.
Speaker 2: I don't understand women. They're so darn curious. My wife's the same way, always curious, wants to know where I've been, who did I meet, Where did I spend my money? Where'd I get me money to spend? Going on for centuries? I guess as Harriett been asking you a lot of questions, questions, questions, millions of them. She can give me a regular third degree, and that's okay. Let me ask her one simple little question, Thorny, and it becomes a big thing right away. I don't see to follow this. Well. I wanted to find out who a certain girl was.
Speaker 6: Girl? What girl?
Speaker 2: Well, Harriet went to a luncheon today, and while she was there, some beautiful, shapely girl said some wonderful things about me. I there's nothing wrong with Harriet. It's that girl that's out of her mind. Goodness sake, Storny. Can't you ever agree with me?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: I may not be the handsomest man in town. I agree with you one hundred percent. There as I was saying, I may not be the handsomest man in town, but to somebody I may look like Robert Taylor. Now that's believable, isn't it is? That what the girl said, you look like Robert Taylor. Is it believable? Is that what she said? Is it believable? It's believable. But is that what she's said? Well, no, and Fadner, I couldn't possibly believe that. You just said it was believable. Well, we weren't getting anywhere the other way.
Speaker 6: What did the girl say?
Speaker 2: Oh, just some very nice complimentary things. It is important. What is important is Harriet's attitude. She's jealous, thorny, so jealous. She won't tell me who the girl is. You never can tell what a woman's jealousy will do. I knew a girl once had a pet frog. The girl's name was Betty Clark. What was the frog's name, Jacques Dupray. Anyway, everything was fine until a girl next door to Betty got a pet frog too. Betty got as jealous as could be of that other girl's frog. And what really burned her up was when the other girl got more watched than she did. Women's jealousies are amazing, real, they certainly are. Now, tell me more about this friend of Harriet's who said you.
Speaker 6: Look like a frog.
Speaker 2: Well she complimented me, Barney, I'm not sure what she said. But it must have been pretty nice, so Harriet wouldn't be so darn afraid to tell me who the girl is. Say yet, I don't mean to buddy to your family problems, Oz, but I think I know a very simple way to find out this girl's names. Oh really, not that it makes so much difference, But what's your idea? Well, it's very simple. Tell Harriet you found out who the girl is. Tell her it's some old flame of yours who happens to be visiting in town. Then make up a real wild story about this girl and yourself. And when you have Harriet dying to hear more, stop, stop, stop, coold, refuse to say another word until she tells.
Speaker 6: You who the girl really is.
Speaker 2: Feel blooded out A curiosity will kill her if he doesn't. Funny, I've got a hand it to you. You're a genius at times.
Speaker 6: I am clever.
Speaker 2: Let me know how you make up with yours.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello Harriet, just mother, Hello mother? Anything wrong?
Speaker 5: Dear?
Speaker 1: You sound kind of worried?
Speaker 3: Oh it's nothing serious. Does Ozzie's little peeved at me?
Speaker 1: Is it anything I should know about you?
Speaker 3: Oh it's really nothing.
Speaker 4: I told Ozzie there was an attractive girl at the luncheon today who said something about him.
Speaker 1: Heck what he's angry about?
Speaker 3: No, he's bad because I won't tell him who the girl is.
Speaker 1: Then why don't you tell him?
Speaker 3: Because there isn't any such girl.
Speaker 4: I made the whole thing up just to arouse Ozzie's curiosity, to showing that men can be just as curious as women.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see, Well, I hope you know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Dear.
Speaker 3: I hope so too.
Speaker 4: Ozz He thinks I won't tell him the girl's name because I'm jealous.
Speaker 1: Well, you know how curious man are here. I'm not going to tell you what I do if I were you, But if I were you, i'd tell him.
Speaker 3: It has nothing to chill. Mother, I just told you I made the whole thing up.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't like to interfere, Harriet, but why don't you just make up a name, any old name, and then he'll be satisfied and forget about the whole thing.
Speaker 3: I think you've got something there, mother. Let's see. How about Mary Jones or Betty Brown?
Speaker 1: Oh no, DearS, make up something that sounds like a real name.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll pick up a good one. Thanks mother, you're welcome, dear.
Speaker 1: And oh Harriet, yes mother, sure, let me know how it works out.
Speaker 2: Harriet, I've got a little surprise for you. I know who that.
Speaker 8: Girl is, you do, gre It's the bigger lass and you're giving it. Why didn't you tell me Liza Cromwell was in town? Who oh, come, now, don't pretend you don't remember Liza.
Speaker 2: She was your competition when we first started going out together.
Speaker 3: Eliza Cromwell.
Speaker 6: What a girl?
Speaker 2: Dark flashing eyes, ruby red lips, rich auburn hair, and a turned up nose. That was Liza?
Speaker 3: What nobody.
Speaker 2: Jealousy, Harriet, and stop being so curious about it. You know that time I was supposed to take you to the Barn Dance and I called and said I couldn't make it.
Speaker 5: I was allergic to ben Joe's. They always made me talk with a twang.
Speaker 2: Once. Oh actually it was just an excuse. I'd forgotten that I already had a date with Liza Cromwell. We went out to the amusement park, wheel stopped on top, and you know how you're strapped in I was absolutely helpless.
Speaker 3: Sounds interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, when we got off.
Speaker 5: The ferris wheel, we went in the tunnel of love. We had a whole boat haul to ourselves. We got where it was good and dark. I put my arm around her, and that's all I'm going to.
Speaker 3: Tell you, all right, dar.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, put my arm around her, and that's all I'm going to tell you. Then I pulled her head over on my shoulder, and that's all I'm going to tell you.
Speaker 3: Would you put these cell and pepper shakers away from me?
Speaker 2: Ye, pulled her head over on my shoulder and put my other arm around her. You get that picture, Harriet, her head on my shoulder and both of my arms around her. But that's all I'm going to tell.
Speaker 5: You, Harriet.
Speaker 2: Are you listening?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Here? Then we went into the tunnel of love again.
Speaker 3: Ah, that you're on the wrong track. The girl at the luncheon wasn't Liza Cromwell at all.
Speaker 2: I knew you'd crack. What was her name?
Speaker 3: Constantina waffle Mix.
Speaker 2: Constantina wastle Mix. I don't seem to recall it.
Speaker 3: Three seats behind you in the second grade.
Speaker 2: Well, I still don't recall it. What was it she said about me? This wonderful compliment?
Speaker 4: She said, you had the dirtiest fingernails in class.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Well in the first place, Constantina wastle mix sounds phony.
Speaker 3: I don't know why it should. I just made it up.
Speaker 4: You made it up, well, of course I told you before there was no girl.
Speaker 3: I just made up that story. Honestly, you gost my heart, which it.
Speaker 2: Really doesn't matter to me one way or the other.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know, dear, because you aren't curious.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you realize it.
Speaker 4: You go on in the living room and read I want to do these dishes.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Of course you might ask me if I want any help.
Speaker 2: Ask you a question. How do you think I'm curious? Come in, Thorny, Hi, Oz, I just had to come over and see how you made out. Did it work, yeah, Thornie, Constantina wastle mix Oz. I didn't come over here to be insulted. I'm not insulting you, Thorny, Well, come on, tell me about it. Did you give Harriett a story? Oh? Yeah, quite a story, all about a girl named Liza Cromwell who cares about memes.
Speaker 6: What I want to know?
Speaker 2: Did it work more than words? Thorny, I not only got the business settled about the girl at luncheon. But I got a confession of my chest that's been bothering me for thirteen years. What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: The story?
Speaker 2: I told Harriet it was true.
Speaker 5: I used to go with a girl named Liza Cromwell, but I never had the nerve to tell Harriet.
Speaker 2: H Harriet, are going on? Yeah? Go on? Oh Harriet, I didn't hear you come into the living room.
Speaker 3: What are you just saying about that story being true?
Speaker 6: It was?
Speaker 2: Now you're starting since I just said that. I heard you walk up behind me, and I thought i'd have a little fun.
Speaker 3: You said you'd have a little fun.
Speaker 2: You know, I think you're going to have some.
Speaker 6: Ozzie and Harriet, we'll be back in just a moment.
Speaker 5: Say, you know, our boy is really has a remarkable memory. He remembered the name of a girl he had a date with thirteen years ago.
Speaker 6: That's good.
Speaker 9: I remember a certain Thanksgiving dinner that took place thirteen years ago, Missus Smith.
Speaker 3: Maybe you'd like to hear about it.
Speaker 6: Oh, indeed I would. What happened?
Speaker 9: Well, it was the year we moved from England and settled down here on Rogers Road. We were asked out to dinner on Thanksgiving Day, and one of the things that made it so memorable was the silverware on the table. It was eighteen forty seven Roger's brother's silver plate the first time I'd seen it, and I fell in love with it right away. It's richness and beauty scene just perfect for that gleaming festive table.
Speaker 5: Well, eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers will hold a shining spotlight on a great many Thanksgiving tables this year too.
Speaker 3: Mine included.
Speaker 9: I'm the proud owner of eighteen forty seven First Love Pathen really a.
Speaker 5: Lovely one mm hmm, and the unusual height and depth of that stunning First Love ornamentation is a perfect example of eighteen forty seven Rogers brothers exceptional workmanship. In fact, everything about eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers makes it the silver ware you just naturally want to own. And the wonderful part is that eighteen forty seven is so easy to buy. The stunning fifty two piece chest with eight place settings in it costs under sixty five dollars.
Speaker 6: For instance.
Speaker 9: Don't you think it would be a fine idea if every woman listening had a set of eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers on her Thanksgiving table. Missus Smith, there's still four days to get it.
Speaker 6: You know, would be wonderful.
Speaker 5: But anyway, friends, see eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers as soon as you can. Eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers the finest silver plate in America.
Speaker 4: You know, dear, I just happen to remember somebody did say something nice about you at the luncheon today.
Speaker 2: Oh who was it? Narcissus Blunt Jagger?
Speaker 3: Nope, it was me. I said I have the most wonderful husband in the whole world.
Speaker 2: You sure you're not saying that? Just so I'll let you put your cold feet on the small of my back.
Speaker 3: Oh, darling, how can you say that?
Speaker 2: Did you know? There they go? Harriet? Tell me this. I hate to sound curious, but how can a woman possibly have such a mellow disposition, such a warm, sunny smile, and such icy cold feet? Don't end again?
Speaker 5: Next quick to another adventure of Arty and Harriet starring Ardie Elfred and Harriet.
Speaker 4: Hit Here and remember, America's finus silver plate is eighteen forty seven Roger's brother.
Speaker 2: Yes, Harriet, America's finest silver plate is eighteen forty seven Rogers brothers.
Speaker 5: Appearing in support of Ozzie and Harriet were John Brown, Henry Blair, Tommy Bernard, Marine Tuddle, and Mary Jane Braun. His program originates in the Hollywood studios of the National Broadcasting Company and his broadcast over the Trans Canada Network of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
Speaker 2: Burnsmith speaking, This is NBC, the National Broadcasting Company,