Speaker 1: That's not the same scenarios. Why I said context, context is everything.
Speaker 2: Well, ladies, I love the spirit of debate. Natalia, did you want to weigh in on this or can I go out in the next question? All right, you brought up the term breadwinner, so let's talk money for a second here. Are you typically the breadwinner in your relationship? No, you're not, so you only date guys that are wealthier than you.
Speaker 3: It's been the same or above from my last relationships.
Speaker 2: Okay, would you ever date a guy that makes way less than you?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be opposed to it. I don't know money.
Speaker 1: Money doesn't if I like an individual, money isn't going to thrive like it doesn't make it any more enticing of a situation.
Speaker 2: Not at all. No, really do.
Speaker 4: You think that.
Speaker 2: Does that?
Speaker 4: Do you think them makes them a little like less in that alpha?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I think for men that's a big problem is that they're intimidated off the bat because of who I am, And I think that there's a lot of assumptions to things as well. Again, a conversation is everything these days.
Speaker 2: If you met a really wealthy guy, nice guy, great guy, gentleman, and he's like listen, baby, no more working. You're gonna be You're gonna be my housewife. You're gonna stay home. You're gonna you're gonna you're gonna look good. You're gonna cook, you're gonna clean, do all the housewife type stuff. You know. You can still have your passions and your hobbies, but you're now gonna be taken care of Alexis. You're gonna have a good life. You're gonna stay home. You're gonna take care of the family. Do you want to Are you in or are you in?
Speaker 3: So it depends on the situation.
Speaker 1: If I was in love with this person and I like saw like growth and whatever, I don't plan. You know, in my I'm an entrepreneur again. I was in the adult entertainment for ten plus years. I have a podcast that's very successful. I have other branding things that are under my belt, you know, and so you know I'm a working woman.
Speaker 2: But he's gonna say to you, Alexis, listen, I respect everything you've done in the past. We have. I have no issue with that. But now you're with me, You're in my world. You're living in my house, my beautiful house. You're gonna drive one of my amazing supercars. No, we're gonna have kids.
Speaker 3: We're dressing this.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, this is what like if you wanted like a guy, like a bread winner type of guy, compared to what you make. Because you've got some money. I've googled your net worth. It's upwards of three million dollars. I'm not sure if that's accurate or not. By the way you're nodding, it's pretty accurate. However, you gave me one of those I feel like. However, I love on the screen right now. Yeah. But however, if the man said, listen, man, I got you now, I was in love with the man.
Speaker 1: If I was in love with the man and in the right situation, and I saw a future with this person to have a family and do those things in the right situation, yes I would do those things because I would compromise you enough to make us be okay.
Speaker 3: I am not there yet.
Speaker 1: So when you say things like that, and when you put those things, it's very triggering because of the way that you say it. It's like the man's dictating everything I do. I'm about a partnership. I need a partner. I don't need a hierarchy. I don't need someone to do that for me that it doesn't work for me. So if a partner were to be as forward and saying those things and it wasn't and we weren't in that level of whatever, I would be absolutely not well because for me, it's because well.
Speaker 3: You're not doing this. You're not doing this, You're not you're.
Speaker 1: Telling me rules, you're not giving me options, you're telling me your rules. And we're a partner, we're a partnership.
Speaker 2: Well, man, was like, listen, I understand who you've been, but now we're about to start a family. I want you to be the lady of the house. You have the option to live your best life, take care of the house. I'm the bread winner. There's no more shooting more content, there's no more adult film, there's no more only fans. You're going to be a good housewife and a good mother and a good wife. Is that like, is that something that triggers you conversation from the housewife?
Speaker 3: Because I sign myself up for these are great.
Speaker 2: Here's the less you are gonna You're gonna find the man you'r d. This is gonna be drunk.
Speaker 3: I need more champagne for that. Definitely not drunk.
Speaker 5: But here's the thing.
Speaker 6: I think that, uh, especially stay at home wives stay at home moms get a bad rep because you think that, like all we're doing is just sitting at home doing nothing.
Speaker 3: And I know that that's not that's not.
Speaker 6: Particularly I'm saying men in general, Like it's this idea. It's like, oh, she's just lounging like blah blah blah, she's.
Speaker 3: Getting her nats one every day, she's getting this that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I so I do YouTube. I'm uh, I do YouTube.
Speaker 6: Part time, right, I have a channel. It's fairly successful. I also do options trading. My husband funds my options trading.
Speaker 3: But you're being allowed.
Speaker 1: To say to have something of your own for me to say, like again, it's those things that like you have to just like that's the part I don't like because I'm a business woman and I'm an entrepreneur, so that'll never leave my body regardless of what it does exactly.
Speaker 6: And that's the same here, like I have to feel creative. But however, the differences is that my family comes first and then everything else for sure, And that's how I think that that's to me, that's not stifling myself.
Speaker 5: That's not and I don't.
Speaker 3: Think so either.
Speaker 1: And that's why I say, And if I was, if I felt passionate about my partner enough to be like that, and I was in we had a conversation about hey, like I don't want you doing this, but you know, I don't care. If you want to do your own thing whatever it is, and things that are like exactly, then that works. But for me to be told that I have to stay at home and I have to do these, that doesn't.
Speaker 3: That's the triggering part is because.
Speaker 1: I don't think that in any relationship the rules and the have tos and whatever it's it should be a community like what you talk about and compromise. And if what you said is like for you to be a better a mom and a housewife and all these you know, a wife is for you to be creative, for you.
Speaker 3: To do you know what I mean? It is those things and that's what drives you.
Speaker 1: You know, it may not be the companies and whatever before, but this is who you're new you. And that's why for me is I'm not opposed to that, but I don't have that option in my face right now. So for me is like, that's why I would want a partner to be on board with. You're not telling me what to do as far as like no, like stay at home, do this, do that?
Speaker 3: You here's your money? Like that doesn't work for me, alexis no, I'm a revel with chaos.
Speaker 4: But would you be opposed to maybe like making changes.
Speaker 1: Facts and that's a light or way of saying things or whatever, because I don't think that in some things.
Speaker 3: My way is the right way and everything.
Speaker 1: It works for me right now in my life because I'm a single female, but I know that if I want it to get to the level we're being married and having kids, there has.
Speaker 3: To be changes.
Speaker 1: But for me, there's no one in my life that's making me want to do those changes, so therefore hard No.
Speaker 4: Do you think the changes would be harder to make now based on your past no versus maybe at the beginning before you made certain decisions.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, only because of I do things on.
Speaker 3: The like of what feels good for me.
Speaker 1: So if that's really something like the change I want to do, it would have to be a big decision of me wanting to do this with this person and seeing where that goes and all those things. And don't get me wrong, I've stopped the industry for a partner before in the past, you know, and things like that, and nobody knew. It wasn't a big telling thing, but it was for me and it was right for my relationship at the time, and I supported that and I did those things.
Speaker 3: So I've done both, Rebecca.
Speaker 2: Question for you, and maybe this is something that Alexis can learn from. Oh, not that we're here to educate her, because she's killing it right now, Lexis. We're loving that.
Speaker 5: I love the accountability, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: I appreciate what my question to you, Rebecca is, because we started this conversation with can you be both? And you're about balanced. Don't tell me what to do options. I'm an entrepreneur, but I do understand that I might need to have changes. What percentage of your time are you delegating towards being more of the housewife mother?
Speaker 5: It's the eighty twenty eighty twenty rule.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, eighty.
Speaker 6: Percent of the time. Actually, when i'm in it, like when I'm with my baby, when I'm with my husband, it's one hundred percent. I'm not thinking about work I'm not thinking about any I'm not thinking about content.
Speaker 5: I'm not thinking a lot.
Speaker 6: I'm in there right when I'm in online, right when I'm talking to the camera, I'm not thinking about like right now my husband.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I love you. I love you James, but.
Speaker 2: Sorry, James, it's not your time. This is our time.
Speaker 5: But so that's how I see how.
Speaker 6: That's also how I look at polarity too, because what you're talking about masculine feminine. I we all have masculine and feminine traits. However in women it's higher femininity and lower masculinity, and it's the eighty twenty rule applies there as well. But I feel like women have been operating too much in their masculinity to where I believe that it takes a lot to get us to a point where it's like, Okay, I can chill out, like I can relax.
Speaker 1: I agree with that, but that also goes with like again, your environment, your programs, past relationships, all the like, the scenarios of things like that.
Speaker 3: Because there is a.
Speaker 1: Time that even me being a Lexis Texas and this like sexual like icon, I didn't feel feminine at all, Like I couldn't express myself, and it is because I didn't really understand what I was seeking or searching. Is because I really had to look within to find the balance of the two and to have this one come.
Speaker 3: Here and to be like, you know what I mean. But again, it's not a.
Speaker 1: Great trait sometimes, but I thrive and accelerate more in my masculinity. So for me, it's like sometimes that is a standoff for men I am single. There are obviously reasons and the accountability of why I know that I haven't been attracting those partners because I also didn't know what those things were. But until you find that balance is when you could really be fullheartedly open and be like I'm ready for Is that.
Speaker 2: A switch you need to turn on and turn off? All right? Masculine time right now?
Speaker 3: It's just how it operates.
Speaker 1: It's because of the programs that I've been for the last thirteen plus years in my business where I've had to operate or I've felt that i had to operate from those levels to get where I have been successfully.
Speaker 2: How feminine Like back up twenty one years old, you said you started the industry if there's a scale, like there's this masculine feminine scale. You seem to be a good balance of that. What were you at twenty one versus thirty seven?
Speaker 3: I definitely was way more high femininity.
Speaker 1: So like, because I was eighty eight twenty okay, and now now sixty forty sixty forty, which direction mass we.
Speaker 2: Got to get you to fifty to fifty?
Speaker 3: Like I said, it's awesome work.
Speaker 1: And things take time, and things take like active practice, you know what I mean? Again, Like I said, I I am rightfully single for a lot of reasons, not just my own fault of doing things, but how I've attracted certain partners in the past that weren't fulfilling for me. So it's like you have to navigate the waters, and it's not easy. There's not a book to it. Nobody taught me how to do anything, but you just do what's going for you.
Speaker 2: Let's let's shift gears into this more of a topic of being a housewife, or even some call it a trophy wife. Have you ever heard this terminology before? I really think he's getting triggered a lot. Stop at Alexis. You've dealt with way worse than this. We're just having conversations, you're having fun, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Trigger to the point that I can't speak my mind.
Speaker 2: But tell me, if you're familiar with this girl, do you know who Lana Rhoads is. Okay, So here's a little quick, quick clip. Shout out to rich Cooper entrepreneurs and cars. Don't get upset with us. We play this clip. We're giving you a shout out. Brota this.
Speaker 3: Let us have your content.
Speaker 7: Atlanta Roads is a porn star sitting here lecturing on what trophy wife training looks like with her two other friends.
Speaker 8: All in all, a trophy wife is high value woman in our eyes. She works on bettering herself every single day, whether it's physically mentally educating herself. She dresses for herself, not for other people, and she just loves herself and puts all her energy and effort into building herself.
Speaker 7: She talks about what trophy or wife training looks like from the perspective of hypergamage. She completely butchers what hypergamy is. They also talk throughout this cast about this term bad bitch. You're real, men don't care about being around women that have bad attitudes. They don't want to be around, you know, miserable women that think that they're bad bitches. Why are they not showing, you know, women how to make a sandwich? It's just them talking about her past and poorn, her giant notch camp, which she suspects guys should look away from. It's pretty gross if I'm being honest.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Lona wrote a friend of yours.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say, I mean, I know her, would you?
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on her concept of being a trophy wife and even a bad bitch, and your thoughts on hey, listen, nobody cares about you being a bad bitch and having a bad attitude. Go make a sandwich. That was essentially the context of that clip. Well why are you.
Speaker 3: Watching her podcast in the first place? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Rich? But like what like this is what he does, He watches these types of intersexual dynamics.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think what she said in the beginning part. I don't know what she said the whole bad bitch thing other than what he emulated kind of thing of her. I don't think what she's saying is wrong. I don't know if the whole context of saying trophy wi righte or trophy wife whatever, what was she trying to say?
Speaker 3: That was the like the standards. I don't really in the context.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's trying to say that that's what that's what, Yes, like, that's the characteristics.
Speaker 3: I don't think what she's saying is wrong. I don't know the whole rest.
Speaker 1: Of the context of certain things, you know what I mean, Like I said the bad bitch thing, but I mean the sandwich parts very sexist, you know, I mean.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: I think everybody has her own opinion at the end of the day, everybody has their opinion about what a trophy wife is. How triggering the word trophy ribe even says to me, because I mean, since you're like up here on some pedestal, you know, you're doing all these things, Like I just don't like you.
Speaker 2: Would you not want to be put on a pedestal and big a trophy I.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's no, I wouldn't I want to be on a pedestal, But like trophy wife, Like, what is that?
Speaker 2: You don't like that terminology?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 2: If your husband boyfriend was like, Babe, I'm hungry, would you make me a sandwich? You would do it? Yeah, Okay, I'm getting kind of hungry by that.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure wife. Yeah, I'm not twenty either.
Speaker 2: So that's true that if your husband asked you to make a sandwich, would you make him a sandwich?
Speaker 5: Sandwich?
Speaker 2: Oh, you cut off the crust.
Speaker 5: No, he likes the crowd.
Speaker 1: Okay, But that's the thing, is like, the whole thing is that she's saying is like she talked about like I feel like it was as a woman of things that you do.
Speaker 3: I think that that's part of.
Speaker 1: Being a woman in general, you know, and being a wife adds on responsibilities if that's what you're you know, thinking is if it's making a sandwich, having the kids, supporting working roles, or whatever it may be.
Speaker 3: I just don't think it needs to be. It's not like that's not the end all, be all.
Speaker 2: Definition of the problem.
Speaker 6: That I have with that video is I've heard I heard myself more than any other word in it. It was like myself, myself, myself, myself, if your trophy wife or trophy mom. Right, let's just add that your focus is not on yourself.
Speaker 1: It's on but you're also looking at someone who's not a wife. So therefore the context, that's what her own opinion is is why I think it's everybody's standards are different. Where in yourself is you have a partner who you include both of you and those things where I feel like it's like, okays, she's not wrong all the way off, but she's not a wife.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you have to better yourself like I better myself every single day, but it's to serve my relationship and my family, and that's that. I think that's where there's issues with what she says, because I've seen a couple of clips about it too, and it's like myself, like I have to do everything for myself right, And that's an issue that I feel is is happening with women. It's all about the self, whereas like in a relationship, we have to give. I give one hundred and fifty percent of myself to my family and then I focus and then I see what I need to do for myself.
Speaker 1: Again, I'm not married, I can't and again that works for you. But again, like I don't think that it depends on where you want to like, each individual is different. So some people may have to focus on themselves first to be the better partner, to be the better whatever be, to fulfill those things you don't need that and that could be fine, but some people maybe, like with myself, how I talked about me doing inner work for myself, I personally had to turn in because I'm like, okay, if I'm like certain, something has to be accountable, right, Like obviously I'm the only one left standing here, so it's me, So it's like, what what am I doing wrong?
Speaker 3: Or what am I doing whatever?
Speaker 1: So until I got to the core of those real answers, was I really and before I was saying I wanted a date two years ago, I wasn't really ready to date because I had such high walls, because I couldn't serve myself any justice because I didn't know what was wrong internally. So therefore I would make a horrible partner because I couldn't really give you my whole being.
Speaker 3: So some people need.
Speaker 5: To so you have to do beforehand before you.
Speaker 3: But also insulationships.
Speaker 1: I think that that's you know myself, When I was married, I lost who I was as a person because I was bettering him. It was all about him. It wasn't now again, it wasn't the us, it was him. So that's wrong as well too. It's to figuring out the balance of what works for you is why I always say, like, what works for you may not work for me. What works for you may not work for you, know, vice versa. This whole idea of like what's supposed to be, Like you're supposed to have married and two point five kids whatever, it's unrealistic.
Speaker 3: Not everybody does those things.
Speaker 1: That everybody goes into relationships the same, people don't stay in relationships the same. And it's just I feel like people are too judge of what the dictative, what a trophy wife is, or what we're supposed to do, like let people be people, Let people live their own life, Like why does it have to be so stigmatized of like, oh she said something bad. The girls aren't even married, she just had a baby, she just had a whatever, like she knew on her podcast, like she moves, she doesn't know how to talk to people certain times, or like word how to say like it's growth, like as long as there's room for growth and accountability, and then I feel like good for you.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 6: But in the where I have pushback is where we have been letting people do, like people do whatever they want to do, if like I don't dictate whatever, like whatever you want to do, I don't.
Speaker 3: Care, but you have a judgment about it.
Speaker 5: I have an opinion about it, okay.
Speaker 1: And but the thing, you don't think that's slightly a judgment though from your point of view, because it's different for you.
Speaker 6: Sure I could be a judgment, right, but I don't believe that judgment is necessarily a bad thing. I didn't say that, And well, I'm glad that that's the case. And so but I think that statistically, and if we look at the collective group, because the problem is is that we're always talking about the individual. When you look at the collective group, women are becoming more depressed statistically. Okay, depression is two to one for men or for women than it is for men.
Speaker 1: Really, But is that because women are actually seeking help and men aren't getting statistically spoken about because we're.
Speaker 3: Not allowed to cry and we're not allowed to do all these things.
Speaker 6: No, because women have been taking on more in society. Look at how we like as as feminism has shifted and changed, women are doing more and more and more and more and more and more and more, and to the point where like for me in my personal life, I got to a wall myself that I was like, damn, I've done all of this stuff. I've done everything that I wanted to do, and I'm still single, and I'm still I like lonely and upset like this. You would think that I would have like the pinnacle husband at that point, when my career was at the at the forefront and I was at the top, right, you would think, Oh, she's gonna find this like awesome husband, that's gonna be a like power couple.
Speaker 1: And that's just like why that's my thing is But why, but why should we expect that?
Speaker 6: That's what That's literally what we've told women who we.
Speaker 1: Like, who may like media, but that's society is because you're living for the media and society.
Speaker 3: I don't live for those things, so I live people do.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that's I did poorn? You think most people do poorn?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, but more women are getting into porn.
Speaker 1: Now why because yourself libricated, because you're you're financially independent, you have no one telling you all these things you're if you're people.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest, I've been. I was important for a long time.
Speaker 1: People would talk about me, all the kinds of things women from outside looking in, all kinds of stuff, they're doing the worst stuff than I was. I was just honest about it and doing it upfront and in a safe environment. But why am I and he looked about worse because I'm honest about it.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: It's just like what works for me and my sexuality was great. I have no qualms, I have no RESI revations, I have no regrets. But someone else may one of these only fangirls may be cool for it for two months because she makes good money, and then she realizes that, hey, this is a long term thing and it's actually work.
Speaker 3: It's not just free money, it's work. So it's like it's.
Speaker 1: All what you put into it and you get out of it what you put into it.
Speaker 2: Rebecca, how old were you when you had this epiphany that it's things weren't working at You were twenty eight? Okay, So I think ultimately what we're establishing here is this, like, look, you've created your old rules. You're you want choices, you want options, respect one hundred percent For most women, like we discussed earlier, let's say eighty percent want to have kids, want to get married. So at some point a woman, let's say at age twenty eight, if they're working, if they're a boss or a female has to say, you know what, I want to get married, I want to have kids. I need to be able to in order to do that, I need to shift my focus and change my priorities. Now, if the answer kind of like Alexis who got married earlier and wanted to focus on her career respect, do that, and she's cool with that. She's thirty seven, she's worth millions, she's good with that. But for most women, they're not making millions. Most people make fifty sixty grand a year.
Speaker 5: Most women are working jobs.
Speaker 2: Working jobs. A job.
Speaker 1: I work hard hours, I sat my own hours, but I'm still still a job.
Speaker 3: You can't say that.
Speaker 5: I'm saying career. It's different than her career.
Speaker 3: Is a job, But I mean it's both.
Speaker 2: But for most women, they're gonna have to look in the mirror at some point, let's say at age thirty, and say what do you want? And if the answer is getting married and having kids, You're gonna have to change your focus.
Speaker 6: You're gonna have to shift. You're eventually gonna have to shift because if you've been doing this for ten plus years, a decade, the same thing. That's insanity. You think you're expecting a different result with.
Speaker 2: This saying if you want to get married and have kids? Correct, Okay, So give advice to the women out there. What does it Do you stop paying attention to your work, it's not your job. No, do you just start spending all your time dating? What do you actually have to do?
Speaker 6: You actually have to invest time into dating. I think a lot of women think that it's just going to pop up in front of their door, like the UPS guy or the FedEx guy.
Speaker 3: Like, sorry, I knocking on your door to go out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you can't.
Speaker 6: And we have to work on ourselves in that. In that point in time, right, you see women letting themselves go, expecting men to fall to say that this is acceptable, that they want this. And I think that a lot of women have to come to the realization that in order to get the man that you want, you have to put effort into doing that.
Speaker 2: You're talking about time allocation.
Speaker 5: Time allocation. Yeah, if you're.
Speaker 2: Exactly if you're grinding, if your house and if you're working your fifteen hour days, yeah, you need to maybe you say, hey, look I'm gonna burn myself out like this let me just get a job. I work eight ten hours a day and spend another five hours a day focused on more familiar type.
Speaker 3: Right on tender, and I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think I can. I'm allowed to be. I think people think I was catfish.
Speaker 5: And I don't think.
Speaker 6: I don't think the dating apps is where it is. I think these things have to be in person mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean for me personally, like not only because of like who I am was why I couldn't really be on dating apps because they would think they're catfish. But I am very old school, like I like the meeting somebody by chance or through friends or whatever, Like I need the interaction from someone and not that like, oh you googled all my shit about me before I get here, like it's an interview or and things like that.
Speaker 3: I like the.
Speaker 1: I'm about energy, I'm about like good, like good vibes, all those things. So it's like it has to be a personal connection with me in person, in school R and B love you know I need that slow love.
Speaker 2: R and B. Okay, do you know it? We got a couple more topics here before we wrap up, So let's just kind of power through these things. They familiar with. Charlie Sheen, the actor, Okay, you know he used to date a couple of porn stars. I heard that Brie Olsen I believe was one of them. I don't know the other one, do you know? I remember he was one of his vixen's. But now he's getting into a lot of heat with his wife or ex wife, Denise Richards. You remember her from multiple movies. But apparently here's the story, and I want to get your thoughts on the other side of this. So Charlie Sheen blames his ex wife Denise Richards after his daughter joins OnlyFans and says, quote unquote it's because she's living with her mother. Charlie Sheen isn't happy that his daughter, her name is Sammy, signed up for OnlyFans. She's eighteen years old. By the way, she's eighteen and now lives with her mother. This did not occur under my roof. By the way, Charlie Sheen was a human wrecking ball? What was he winning? That was he's known for? He said, I do not condone this, but since I'm unable to prevent it, I urged her to keep a classy creative and not sacrifice her integrity. He goes on to say, Denise seemingly claps back, saying this is now Denise saying, Sammy's eighteen, and this decision wasn't based on whose house she lives in. She whoever remains supportive of her daughter. All I want, all I can do is a parent, is guide her and trust her judgment. But she makes her own choices. So you got Charlie Sheen, famous actor, Denise Richards, famous actress, daughter eighteen, Sammy doing OnlyFans lovey girl. But he says that he does not want her sacrificing her integrity. If you could speak to Charlie Sheen who made this quote, is doing only fans or this type of adult word is sacrificing? Quote your integrity?
Speaker 3: Do we know this is actually a quote?
Speaker 2: This is actually the quote.
Speaker 3: Yes, and there's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Media stuff that isn't Ye, this is a real it's a real story.
Speaker 3: Actually said that.
Speaker 2: They said I urged her to keep a classy creative and not sacrifice her integrity. So do you think she's sacrificing her integrity by so this.
Speaker 1: Is what I have to say. So he's not wrong in being a father and saying all those things.
Speaker 3: The problem that I have is that jest.
Speaker 1: With anything, And if I was a parent, I don't know if I would defer what he always says. But OnlyFans isn't only a sexual platform.
Speaker 3: The adult entertainment made.
Speaker 1: That platform what it was, and it was popular before the pandemic. When the pandemic started, it gave other people an avenue to create money, to be content creators. So there's people on there that do workout videos, cooking videos, all kinds of things, like pictures like that picture she that was on there. She has that on Instagram. I'm sure that's something that people every day. She's not showing anything whatever. So if you're sending even not already on Instagram and you can make money off of it, why not. I think Only Fans gets a bad rep because there's adult entertainment on it. Again, on my step, I'm not doing sex scenes with other people like them doing other things. There's a way to differ and avenues and things that I feel like people kind of misinterpret. Really what OnlyFans is, it's a platform for creators to create whatever kind of lane you want to. If I was you know, like in the situation where that was my daughter, Obviously, I'm gonna have reservations because you don't know what's on it, and you don't want to go on it and see what's on it because you don't know what she's doing.
Speaker 3: So I think his quote is correct.
Speaker 2: If you had a younger sister eighteen years old, let's say, and she said, hey, Alexis, I'm thinking about doing only fans or even porn.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, nobody could have stopped me. At twenty one years old, I didn't ask anybody. I didn't ask even my family.
Speaker 5: Whatever.
Speaker 1: I wanted the approval because I didn't want to be shunn from my family and did this whatever. But at that age, look, maybe if you were that no one could tell you no, You're gonna do what she would want to do. So you either support it and you'd be a part of your kid's life, or you don't and they make the options that you may not be a part of their life.
Speaker 6: But do you But would you look at yourself now, knowing what you know, going back or telling your sister, would you tell her some of the pitfalls or some of the things to look out for.
Speaker 1: I definitely would tell her, you know, give her advice. But for me, like I in my career, personally, not everybody is the same way. I haven't had a bad situations happened to me. Everything there's growth or whatever, but I don't. I had a great career.
Speaker 6: I know that many women don't like Lana and what's her name? The one who did, she I was like a paralegal Miya Khalifa.
Speaker 1: Again, some people get in the business for different reasons. Some people do whatever I you know, I wasn't that way like I. For me, I said, like sex is like art to me, It's how I expressed myself. I've always felt comfortable naked. I never like I just owned my sexuality in that sense. So I was just I did what I wanted to do. Some people feel or fall into like situations where they're told.
Speaker 3: What to do.
Speaker 1: That wasn't my scenario, so I can't speak on that. But I have heard stories and I had heard those things. So if it was someone that was in my immediate circle or asking for advice, I definitely would give advice on all levels. But I wouldn't I would let them do and make the choice that they wanted.
Speaker 5: To make.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't deter on whatever level because at the end of day, they're still going to do what you want to do.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 6: What your podcast is too, is that you guys talk, You talk about the industry and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So my podcast is Private Talk with Alexus Texas. I have a regular episodes which is like Lifestyle Entertainment that I have everybody from people like yourselves, from entertainment people to social media people, and then I.
Speaker 3: Have Private Talk after Dark.
Speaker 1: So here we're here this weekend in Miami to do the Exotica Convention, and I'm doing the after Dark episodes, which is with people who are in the adult entertainment industry who have only fans and things like that, and so we speak about stuff on scenes, how they've gotten into the business, how you know their stories if that you know if it's good, bad, or indifferent. And then you know, we play a game called Truth of Texas that I made up, and we do kind of a games of like getting to know people a little bit more intimately on levels that it's not questions like oh, what's your favorite sexposition?
Speaker 8: Was?
Speaker 1: You know, more in depth. So it's the versati of both. But yeah, it's lifestyle and entertainment.
Speaker 2: Okay. By the way, if there's anything we'd taken from Alexis, she owns her ship. Yeah, she's not backing down. She's not apologizing, live not living with regret. So the haters are gonna hate, But Alexis is going to.
Speaker 3: Do what she's got to do, doing something right.
Speaker 2: I respect that, Alexi. There's a couple more questions I want to get through, and then we're going to answer your questions at home. Put them in the super chap Natalia del Valier, she's there. She's on the ones and two. She's taking your questions. Yes, I tell you do. We got some stuff that we got to talk about.
Speaker 3: I think we can do a lot better.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we can do better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can do a lot better.
Speaker 2: Questions And if you want to know, if you want your wife to be in a perfect, amazing, elegant, classy housewife, Rebecca will answer your questions. Let's get to a couple more questions.
Speaker 5: So much pressure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then if you have listen, if you want a little Alatimore here to answer the questions, dating, money, relationships, all that, and then some business.
Speaker 3: Dated twenty year olds.
Speaker 2: That's twenty one plus twenty one plus. Come on, you have to be legal. I'm a big hip hop fan. Are you a hip hop fan? Okay, So forgive me in advance for saying this quote. I'm not calling you this, but we're familiar with the song. Multiple songs. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. Yeah, you've heard this, Okay, Kanye has done it, Biggie Tupac jay Z. He's got songs such as money cash Hose, money, cash Hose money. You've heard this song before. There's a song money cash Money. If I grew up in Miami, Uncle Luke shout out to Uncle Luke. They had a song very famous called There's Some Hose in There's House, There's some hoes. You know this song? Okay? And I googled hose on Apple Music. I have that and it's just countless droves of songs with hose in it. And then I googled wife or wifey and I found one song by next because that's because you know my wife. You know that song? No, you don't know? Okay, next you want to sing it anymore? Okay? Do you think that that is affecting the culture that there's so many songs out there about there's some hoes in this house and not enough songs about being a wifey and the whole. You know, slogan or the context of you can't turn a hoe into a housewife. Do you think that's affecting society as a whole?
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts mine or the housewife?
Speaker 2: Let's go with you first and then we'll go to the housewife. I love it, your name is housewife.
Speaker 5: Just put a banner over me. Just a housewives.
Speaker 2: But can you turn a hoe into a housewife? This is what these people constantly say. And I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean I was a housewife mm hmm. Would and some if you looked up, I'm sure ho and my name were. Some were affiliated in some level.
Speaker 3: I don't really know. I wouldn't consider myself that.
Speaker 2: I would never.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think songs are people. They rap about too much. I mean it's sex, drugs, money, that's that money you look at Instagram. It's all about the like people faking it for the gram. Most people don't have things. I think it's given a false narrative to what society is really is. I don't really believe that that's the truth. But I mean they'll rap about it all day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess there's not that many hits talking about my wife is so pretty and so I mean.
Speaker 1: If you listen to R and B jams, yeah, it's more so like it's that again. You listen to like Cash Money, House Guns, I was in prison, I was done, you know, the more hip hop vibes.
Speaker 2: But it's also R and B.
Speaker 3: There's a post them there too.
Speaker 2: There's there's the.
Speaker 4: One guy like like the nineties, like my R and B. You should hear like they're praising women like I am traveling these ladies, I love my life more about it exactly.
Speaker 2: But that's my point. There's so many more so these days calling women hose, disrespecting women versus the wifey type songs and like the Marvin Gaye type songs. But do you think anxiety?
Speaker 4: But do you think it's because women are now becoming more of that like entrepreneurial type of behavior. So now in order to like praise them, it's not so much about just like what their natural things like they bring. It's more like now women are becoming you know, wealthy and business owners, like fuck, these hoes. They become competition.
Speaker 1: You know, they're doing it, they best clothes on and they're doing it and they're offended by it, but they.
Speaker 4: Don't become competition with the mandred.
Speaker 1: So I think that because of what the new ideal is like in myself, Like.
Speaker 3: You could call me a whole day.
Speaker 1: You don't know my body count. I'm sure you fuck more people than me, but you don't know it. So why am I a hoe? And what's your definition of a hoe?
Speaker 2: Okay? So the but this is exactly my question, by the way, because being hot is now monetizable, Okay, whether you like it or not, there's gonna be all that whole over there? What's it?
Speaker 1: What is that what I'm saying all those things that doesn't offend because you're just saying it whatever.
Speaker 2: A classy lady, by the way, by the way, that over there, what is that a tot thought? A thought? Apologies, my apologies, Oh I got forty years old. It's not it's not it's not at it's a thought. That's Have you ever been called called the thought?
Speaker 3: Sure, I've been called a lot.
Speaker 2: Of things, But I feel like it's kind of a double edged sword. I would like to see women praised and you know, be more feminine and and but a lot of them are doing more sexual stuff making money.
Speaker 1: We talk about the men who are fucking all these horse there's still hose, they call it. But but guys, you're glorified because you've had all these women. You're badass, You have all these ones, and you're the one who's speaking about it, and their album is being sold. But why is that cool for you and not for me? That's what That's why I say the double stand one thousand.
Speaker 6: So it's like why I should are saying, I'm.
Speaker 5: Going to monetize on you calling me a hoe.
Speaker 3: And you're gonna cheat on your wife sucking a hoe.
Speaker 2: Well, let's let's shift cares here for a second. Is it harder to turn a home?
Speaker 1: The songs you're listening to the whole song, that's what they're talking about.
Speaker 3: It's not like that. That's just the context of the songs.
Speaker 1: And they're being glorified for it, but not the man's being looked upon it. The woman who's talking to the song is. So that's what my issue is.
Speaker 2: Facts. Okay, Well, I want to get I want to get the housewife perspective you know as a question that to miname is like, is it is it harder to turn a hoe into a housewife or a housewife into a hoe? What's harder to do? Because maybe maybe you can give advice, you can give advice to your husband.
Speaker 3: Is basically asking.
Speaker 5: That was my question, I'm my husband's slut.
Speaker 2: You are admitted you should be only for your husband.
Speaker 5: That's your my only fan.
Speaker 3: No pun intended. But if you want to go to only fans, go to mind.
Speaker 2: What advice does Alexus Texas have to housewives out there to keep their relationships steamy?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 1: I think that it goes back again to communicate with what you want and meet from your partner and deliver. I think a lot of people don't listen to their partner ei their ways. Like again, it's her being a hoe for her man as she should. She can work and dance with what she wants to in her bedroom and feel safe in the comfortability of things. But some people think, like when you get married, like people.
Speaker 2: Don't have sex.
Speaker 1: They talk about these stories where it's like you don't do it like that to me is when you should do it the most, because that's that's your partner that you found. You should feel more safe and secure to try the things that you maybe didn't do before because you didn't have that the person too.
Speaker 6: The problem with society is that we're having all the sex beforehand, and then you get married and then no one wants.
Speaker 3: To have sex because it's easy, except like exactly.
Speaker 2: So, what's the problem with society and how do you fix it?
Speaker 5: Stop?
Speaker 2: I will never how dare you like?
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry? But we need to like as when when we need to stop close our legs.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think that I think that it needs to be a point where it shouldn't be as accessible.
Speaker 3: It should be like it's like quality over quantity.
Speaker 4: But this does not cut out your industry that you were.
Speaker 3: I'm not in it so that.
Speaker 1: You defending sex is always going to sex and alcohol.
Speaker 2: We ain't going anywhere.
Speaker 5: That matter.
Speaker 4: We lessen that wouldn't that lesson the only fans and the porn and accessible.
Speaker 1: I think it'll go back to the way that it was. I mean porn, I mean only fans and all.
Speaker 3: These other things.
Speaker 1: It's just too much. It's been so wadded down. It's waddened down to the point where anybody who has a phone, you're a porn star. That to me, don't cut it. To me, it's like there's more things to it. There's more like it's a business, you know what I mean. It's a lot, but I just feel like it's watered down. So it's like I think it's it's an easy cop out, like, oh, well I have an only fans or oh I have it whatever, like and again, good on you, like good for you.
Speaker 3: I think only I definitely think so.
Speaker 1: I think so on the mass levels, on production companies and actual, actual real footage content videos where it's like done the right way, not like set up with the tripod and someone's holding a phone kind of thing. Yes, as far as like the to me, what I liked about porn, it was like it was the companies that I worked for was more about glory, glorifying the woman's sexuality and bringing that out and not just like fucking like there's more to porn than just the actual act of sex.
Speaker 2: To me at least, Yeah, I mean there's great acting, there's there's scenes, there's cinematography.
Speaker 3: Sure, I'm just you have free pornline.
Speaker 2: Save that money, ladies and gentlemen. Something Okay, let's talk. Yeah, I'm not on only fans not pay for that. However, let's talk about this. This word offended you earlier, and I don't want you to get offended. This is the story in the news right now, but it's regarding a milf. Okay, if you heard about the New York Jets quarterback this young man, have you heard about this is one of the most trending stories in the world right now. I'm there release pictures as social media debating which of Zach Wilson's mom's friends he slept with. So here's this guy.
Speaker 3: Do we know he slept with the friend?
Speaker 1: This is factual talk, but with a circle on her face. So people can assume a lot of things that he posted a picture with his mom and all her friends and be.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, you fucked one of them. Here's the deal. Here's the deal. So his ex girlfriend can who we scrolled down? So Zach dated this girl for a little while, and she's basically being accused of being a homie hopper because now she's dating one of his homies. And she goes, I'm not the homie hopper. You know who the homieopper is. Zach Wilson has banged one of his mom's best friends. This is the quarterback for the New York Jets. This is one of the most trending topics. It's if you go into the sports world, this is number one trending topic out there. Here's this rookie, well, this is about to be in a second year who basically can you scroll in about that? So Zach Wilson's ex girlfriend agrees that he has a.
Speaker 3: Dirty what dirty Johnson? If you want my interpret, he exposes for.
Speaker 5: Sleeping with his mom should be.
Speaker 3: Best friend commentating on articles?
Speaker 2: Okay, can we scroll a little bit. Zach has scrubbed his old girlfriend, Abby Gal from his Instagram account. In the return, she has now scrubbed one of his Zack Wilson just got booked in bed with his mom's best friend. So here's this young man. Okay, that is now allegedly let's use the word allegedly allegedly.
Speaker 3: But he's also of age.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, of course, But now he's instead of going after I think he's probably twenty three years old women his own age, he's bagging one of his mom's best friends. Is that mad? His mom is being very outspoken these days. She's taken to Instagram basically saying, there's a lot of investigative journalists out there trying to get a hold of some information from me. I'm not gonna leak it. But you know how they say they're smoke, there's fire, she knows what's going on. What do you blame for something like this? Is there anything wrong with this? That that that he had sex with his mom's best friend is like milk porn.
Speaker 1: I would I wouldn't want my son to have sex with my friends. But if they're of age and they're consenting adults, like I'm not in the bed with them, I can't. It's not that I mean, it is what it is like. People have different preferences, that's the thing. Maybe he likes older women. Maybe he was jerking off to the fucking them and who knows, Like, I don't know that's his preference. If he doesn't like a twenty something year old, then who cares who my thing is is? Why does it matter what his dick is doing? Like, let him live, he's playing football. Sex is not his occupation. Let him play football.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: When he's the quarterback of the and he throws more interceptions than touchdown, people are going to want to know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Not breaking the law, He's not doing anything wrong, Like he's not. It's his ex girlfriend who's obviously she's scorned about something. Who's gonna come up with the Alusatians of anything? So why I mean, is it right? Probably not?
Speaker 3: But is it wrong? Who cares?
Speaker 2: Listen if it's wrong? I don't want to be right. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, God did what to do? I mean, she wouldn't be a friend of mine anymore.
Speaker 1: But I'm but at some point like that's I mean, you had sex.
Speaker 2: I've been in my mom's friends not your.
Speaker 3: Mom, but like a friend's mom. Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Have you?
Speaker 3: Have you ever had sex with a friend's sibling cousin?
Speaker 4: Are you wrong?
Speaker 3: Or we should put.
Speaker 6: You on.
Speaker 4: Meet people like?
Speaker 2: Hold me?
Speaker 3: Like you meet people from like people homie hopping?
Speaker 4: Like isn't that how you.
Speaker 3: Like meet people?
Speaker 4: It's like I met you and we were out and a group of people you cheat on me? Don't me? And your friend who is a friend from my damn.
Speaker 2: Them? And this is a mom's friend married. Let me throw another let me throw another terminology out your way. Maybe something you're a little bit more familiar with not making any accusations. But I never really heard homie hopping. But I have the word, the term jersey chaser. A lot of women out there chase men who play football, play bass. You've heard of jersey chasers. What are your thoughts on women that you know go after more specifically athletes.
Speaker 3: I mean, they know what they want.
Speaker 1: They usually get pregnant and usually are single afterwards, and then it doesn't work out well for them.
Speaker 3: But you know, let me go chasing a life.
Speaker 4: They're chasing a lifestyle they kind of already know. But you know, if you're chasing eye with the jersey, you're not chasing the perfect marriage where you know your man's not going to be wanted by a whole bunch of women. Like you have to know, like this individual I'm chasing is going to be I want.
Speaker 2: To it's going to be.
Speaker 5: And yeah, they just want the mode of the games.
Speaker 2: I just want the money, the facade, money, cash, post money, cash security.
Speaker 4: Maybe they're chasing that security from jersey, like you would see an athlete and you're like, there's guarantee security there rather than maybe this guy that I just met at public well.
Speaker 5: That's what women are doing. That's there. It's called hypergam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was going to say, this is hyper This is.
Speaker 6: Hypergam in the masses, like one group of women chasing one guy. And of course he's going to exercise his options because he has the options right there ma her today, tomorrow, and.
Speaker 1: There's about one hundred people in his DMS. He can ciphon when he's bored, all kinds of thing. He's going to different states all the time. There's a girl in every place. He's got two phones.
Speaker 2: That's it sounds like you exactly how often do check slide in your DM blue checks?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't check myself.
Speaker 6: But that's where guys have to be careful with their seed too, because you're going to get like a Drake situation.
Speaker 5: He's putting hot sauce in it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's a smart Really, no, that happens. You. You are a conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 4: Have you been there?
Speaker 3: You are a conspiracy I don't believe.
Speaker 2: He just doesn't believe.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: I've been I've had stories about me that are not believable and people believe. So therefore, it's not a far fetched goal of reality that some things. That's why it's like is it really a quote or is it something that someone's talking about.
Speaker 2: It's like fas, Okay, there you go, last question and then we're going to take your questions out there. What I want to talk about is and this is a group discussion here, so we'll reel it back in. We're going to lose the sex conversation. We'll talk more money in business right now, but.
Speaker 3: Much more time. We have to pee.
Speaker 2: Can you can you spend ten more minutes?
Speaker 5: I'll try.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to talk about backup plans. Can can you go from being a housewife and let's say, God, I'm going down to dark conspiracy theory right here. Okay, Let's say you don't have a career and you just want to be a housewife and that's your goal. But you get divorced and you're fifty years old. Can you go back to the workplace? Is that a concern of being a housewife?
Speaker 6: My mom went back after my dad passed. She works a job.
Speaker 5: She didn't work a single day in her entire life.
Speaker 2: Really, yes.
Speaker 6: My mom immigrated here from Brazil, met my dad, who was also Brazilian. My dad was the provider. My mom never worked a day in her life. Now she works.
Speaker 2: How hard was that transition?
Speaker 5: Very hard?
Speaker 6: Yeah, But that's the thing too, housewives. We're not sitting there just like doing whatever.
Speaker 1: Like she was already had a twenty four to seven job for years. It just she had to go in the workforld and do an actual night.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And that's the thing is like the skills that you take in the home, you can translate that outside of the home as well. You you groom your dog at home, you can be a dog groomer, like you can get your license for that.
Speaker 5: They're literally the world is your oyster. You can't like.
Speaker 6: Of course, you can complain and make excuses all the time, but if you need to put money, if you need to put food on your table, you're gonna work. You're gonna hustle, and you're gonna make it happen regardless.
Speaker 5: Of the fact.
Speaker 6: And that's why I tell and that's why I tell women like this is a fear tactic. They want you to be like, oh, like, what she's gonna do when she doesn't have You'll figure it out, because that's what women do.
Speaker 5: We figure it out. We figure it out.
Speaker 6: And the hardest times, we can make it happen. Trust me, if that word happened, if my husband passes away before me, I'm gonna make it work.
Speaker 2: We wish them a long healthy Yeah, me too. How about for adult film actresses? Is it hard to transition into the working world when you want to leave that career? I mean it's Can adult actresses just go get a job and you know, work in office and sales and retail? They have a hard transition.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because I haven't done it.
Speaker 5: For me?
Speaker 1: Is i've because I've been blessed and I have you know, I'm very grateful to have fans that support what I do. Again, like I said, I transition from being an adult to doing my you know, podcast and doing media and things like that. So it's the active followers that have followed me would have just kind of done.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just different.
Speaker 1: I think that if I had to do a nine to five job, like I said, like we could do anything. I don't want to because I've you know, become my own boss and I'm an entrepreneur and I know that anything I do now that I can make a business and do something because I have skills to.
Speaker 2: Do that being a boss and be running.
Speaker 3: I just wouldn't want to work for somebody else.
Speaker 2: Would you say, are you good with money management? Are you a spender? Are you a saver? You an investor? What's your tactics?
Speaker 3: I'm both.
Speaker 1: I'm getting more into the investing the last couple of years of my life because it's like I never had anybody that had knowledgeable information and accurate information to give me to go by because I can let me doing it by myself. So you know, I've had bad investments, I've had this and that, But I mean I feel like I'm I'm fair on both sides. I could do better at certain levels.
Speaker 2: What's your like portfolio look like? Are you more into stocks, You're more into real estate? You more into crypto, You're more into catch saving stocks?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I have very little crypto, been more into kind of that's a little only because of doing n F Team, Marketplace and things like that.
Speaker 3: Nature.
Speaker 1: I'm looking into real estate stuff for my portfolio, but.
Speaker 3: I haven't jumped full. I have my toe in it. I don't have all the way in yet, but.
Speaker 2: Can't see your toe.
Speaker 3: They're pretty look great monetized. I got a foot fetish.
Speaker 2: Do you really I do? What does that mean? Like you like guy's feet, women's feet?
Speaker 1: I want feet in general. I like pretty feet. I like well mannered feet. I like the arches and people's I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think this is going to work out. I don't think I got the hairy feet. No, no, no, the sasquatch over here.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so we we we know that that's one of your check marks, that no twenty year olds and you got to have nice feet. Yes, and hopefully you're making some money.
Speaker 3: I mean yes, you will be making many You can't not have a job.
Speaker 2: All right, we're wrapping up. Let's turn it over to our amazing valutating audience out there, the valutators out there, do they have questions for anyone on the panel. Let's take some super chats and we'll wrap this thing up. Because Alexis, Texas has to peak.
Speaker 4: I do. So we actually have a question by mannix t. He says, question for miss alexis, do you think you have become the man you want to marry?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm looking for an actual man. I can't be all of those things.
Speaker 3: I don't have a dick. I'm sorry again.
Speaker 4: And what would be aside from a dick, what would be like some of the qualities that.
Speaker 1: You again for me, I really for me, I need someone who's in a space that can hold space for me, who's very like emotionally.
Speaker 3: In tune to my needs.
Speaker 4: Say you are that for the other person, yes, but what are qualities that you are looking for in a man that you don't offer?
Speaker 1: Oh, that I don't offer. I don't think that I don't have anything. I have everything to offer. I just haven't met my match to like cost.
Speaker 4: But what would be something like a man would give like show you that you're like wow, Like that's something that I struggle with and I'm attracted that and I want that in my man.
Speaker 1: For me, I would say, I'm not a very good planner of things.
Speaker 3: I kind of do things like I fly by the seat of my pants.
Speaker 1: So I like structure, but I don't always know how to obtain that structure.
Speaker 3: So I need someone. That's why for me like the alpha.
Speaker 1: Man of being like like I like having someone the hierarchy level of being, like you take care of certain things, like you'll make either reservations or trips or you know things that like you listen to what I'm telling you that I need.
Speaker 3: Or take I don't have to tell you what.
Speaker 4: I need, so like something like more take charge type of yeah, gotcha.
Speaker 2: Strong man. Yeah, but also a good planner. She wants like a big strong bodybuilder. But that's all so an executive.
Speaker 3: It has to be a good cuddle art too. I like to cuttle cuddle Texas.
Speaker 5: Okay, so many things. Is there a man out there.
Speaker 3: For Alexis, don't you get the negative?
Speaker 1: There is beautiful a man out there that right around the corner, because I can feel it, I've been manifesting it.
Speaker 3: I'm in the right space.
Speaker 1: I am in the right like level in my life, in the place in my life where I'm ready to embrace the next chapter.
Speaker 5: He might be sitting right next to you.
Speaker 3: I'm not twenty something years old, though. That's our only.
Speaker 2: Problem, no offense. I don't think we're I don't think that.
Speaker 1: I think I'm too opinionated for you, and I think I'm way too alpha?
Speaker 2: Are you really?
Speaker 3: I think so?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want a feminine woman.
Speaker 3: I am feminine sometimes sixty forty very true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking for one hundred percent. But we're having crucial conversations right here. We're just friends. That's it. We're cool with friends. Yeah, we're done. We're friends. Adam and Alexis friends BFF forever. Next question for Alexis.
Speaker 4: Next question is for Alexis, and someone asked, would you start dancing?
Speaker 2: Would you?
Speaker 1: I've already danced, I featured danced for over ten years across the world.
Speaker 2: Are you still people in the snapchat?
Speaker 4: Are you still?
Speaker 5: Are not?
Speaker 2: Super?
Speaker 1: I haven't because of the pandemic, the world changed and I no longer dance.
Speaker 4: I haven't danced now, Okay, awesome. Next question and then the rest of them are just comments.
Speaker 2: Okay, any nice comments.
Speaker 4: There's some decent comments. Somebody sent two hundred and fifty and they just sent a little emoji saying you're amazing.
Speaker 2: So hold on someone hello, give them a shout out?
Speaker 4: Who's the person, Sarah?
Speaker 2: I'll subscribers, that's amazing.
Speaker 4: Thank you even said you're amazing.
Speaker 2: Any other final comments before we wrap up. I think if someone's going to spend that kind of money, got to give them a shout out. Someone spend money like that, give them a shout out. Would you give a shout out to this next sier.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the two hundred fifty dollars that I will not be receiving. But these lovely people service because they work hard.
Speaker 2: They have a.
Speaker 1: Number one show here on podcasts, and I appreciate that they invited me to be We're going to I like it this year. Thank you so much for being a subscriber to her because you know she has AIA And by.
Speaker 2: The way, you are getting some from this. Make sure everyone here where can we tell them to find you? What do you want them to describe to? Where do you want them to find you?
Speaker 3: I want you to.
Speaker 1: Go to subscribe to my YouTube channel. It's Private Talk with Alexus Texas.
Speaker 3: It's my podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm on season three and I think it's like ninety one episodes so far.
Speaker 2: Can we put the link below?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a Texas Descriptions.
Speaker 1: I have my Instagram which is Why Girl Politicking, which we saw earlier. I have my Only Fans which is a Lexus Underscore Texas And yeah, if you guys are local in Miami, I'll be at Exotica Convention Center Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I have a booth there that I'll have my podcast there. I'm all so hosting a toork contest and also signing autographs and taking pictures of fims.
Speaker 2: Hold on hosting contest, so I will. So I've been doing.
Speaker 5: I haven't been.
Speaker 1: To Exotica in three years because of the pandemic and everything. So I for four, probably four or five years, I hosted a tork contest all over the five places that they have them through the year, and it's a lot of fun. It's a crowd participation. You win money, you have a good time, and get to check your booty.
Speaker 2: Something tells me that we're going to talk about that after the show, and maybe we can collaborate and value taters. If you want to get a sleep preview of what's going on here, there's millions of gentlemen out there that might want to see who wins this tork contest. So Alexis and I will talk about that. Any other comments before we wrap up.
Speaker 4: On other comments, they're not very nice comments.
Speaker 2: No, no, you're not. I will get out, okay, be nice, be nice. Anyway, this has been a pleasure. If there's anything I've learned about you is that you own who you are. There's no apologizing here. There's no second guessing, there's no, I don't really there's like, listen, I'm a mother from Alexis, Texas Hall.
Speaker 1: Of Famers in German Norwegian, I'm a Gemini, have a lot of you know, spice.
Speaker 2: Got a lot of spice's sugar and spice. Maybe not everything nice.
Speaker 3: Things bigger in Texas?
Speaker 2: Can we get a twirrel?
Speaker 3: Can I.
Speaker 2: Does?
Speaker 6: Just?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Move that everything's bigger.
Speaker 5: Take off the headphone.
Speaker 2: You're gonna take off the headset. Let's let's get one twirl from Alexis for your wallet. Right there, guys, I can confirm it is bigger in Texas, Lexus, thank you? Any final words that you want people? What do you want your legacy to be? If you can just leave us with some final words from Alexis my.
Speaker 1: Legacy to be, you know, I think again it's just being unapologetically selfish.
Speaker 3: If you if it makes you feel good, do it.
Speaker 1: Why second guess that you know your intuition, Everything is already set in stone for you.
Speaker 3: Just follow your path and it will be okay.
Speaker 2: Unapologetically selfish. Oh that we might have to revisit that. Rebecca, thank you for coming down here again. It's been a pleasure as always our sidekick for today? Where can we find you? What do you want people to understand about being Rebecca Barrett being a supportive housewife who has a name. By the way, thank you James for letting her be here. What would you like to say?
Speaker 6: Well, you can find me on YouTube at Rebecca Barrett on Instagram at I am Rebecca Barrett, and I just I want women to take accountability and responsibility for their actions. I'm so happy that we had a constructive conversation because it sounds like you are doing a lot of self work and there's a lot of women that can take that.
Speaker 5: And apply that. Right. Yeah, I'm just happy to be.
Speaker 2: We love having you. No tell ya, you've been a little more quiet today than usual, but I think it's just because we're just having a dynamic conversation. Final thoughts on your end.
Speaker 4: Final thoughts, I think everybody's story is different. Everybody has a different life that they choose, and each choice has a I guess like consequence or outcome of it. But I think it's important that you whatever choice you do make, you stand by it.
Speaker 3: You know, you don't you own up to ten toes down?
Speaker 4: Baby, Yeah, I think that's really this's gonna be a determining factor for people's Like happiness is like making decisions and their outcome of life and accepting it. So that would be mine.
Speaker 2: You said, happiness, happiness. Well, I'll leave you with this. I believe in the big three tenants of life, health, wealth, and happiness. Right. If you don't have health, you've got nothing, right, you said, ten toes down. I like to stretch every morning. If I'm not feeling the inside of a box, I'm doing okay right there, So just have some gratitude exactly. I have some gratitude with that number two wealth. If people don't think that wealth makes life easier, you got the wrong thing going on. Okay, look at the smile on my