Speaker 1: Oh, ladies and gentlemen, it is your boys back again with another banger south Side Game. I got my boy Dave Leniro cash half of cash, and we got a very special guest with us, ladies and gentlemen today.
Speaker 2: As you can see.
Speaker 1: If you don't know, I'm gonna put you onto game because you guys should know, and you're gonna find out right now. This man that we're looking at here, this handsome Dominican man. He weighs in at two hundred and fifty three pounds. He stands at a tall six y three. Ladies and gentlemen, makes some noise to osterrain.
Speaker 2: He is in the house for you.
Speaker 1: Yes, for those of the people who tune into the podcast and do not know who LPW is. LPW is the sister company of Hog. You could even not even call his sister company. It's a developmental company of Hog. So it's the NXT to HSI. You do good in LPW, you get to h Og the main stage. That's what everybody's working for. That's what we're gonna see Lenny, and we're gonna see Oscar one day.
Speaker 3: God willing.
Speaker 1: So short story, there's always a story about how we get people on the podcast, So Oscar, I see Oscar perform maybe like twice. The first time I see him, he didn't really perform. He came and ran out. Matter of fact, that hog one time you came to break some ship up. And then, like I, I automatically gravitated towards you because.
Speaker 2: You was mad to all. I was like, yo, that you feel me?
Speaker 1: Like he looks like me and he's mad toll So like, all right, then I seen you on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I bet Then what really? Like? Got me? Like?
Speaker 1: Were you like really like yo, I'm a fan. Yo, my man's got asses walk out music?
Speaker 3: Bro, Come on, bro, Like you don't know this.
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: That is bro? That is so gangster?
Speaker 1: Like, how did you come up with that? Like what, there's a million songs you could have came out. You could have came out to Anthony's came out.
Speaker 2: Process.
Speaker 3: So you know what?
Speaker 5: Right? Got let on?
Speaker 2: So I'm like, right, yes, but you're.
Speaker 6: Still growing up in the heights. And then I've being Dominican. My mom growing up, she cleaning, you know, she's over here planet let At and that ship will always wake me up early in the morning.
Speaker 5: If you're Dominican, you know you.
Speaker 2: Know how Yeah, yeah, yeah, nah yeah, mom, got the What is that?
Speaker 5: What's that.
Speaker 3: You smell out? You smell out?
Speaker 7: Let me let me ask you something. You ever heard people boil.
Speaker 2: Those people have brain?
Speaker 8: Ye?
Speaker 5: Man, you heard of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but you're not supposed to do.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: It's smelled bad good, but you look. Yeah, bro, you might as well put bleach. Yeah, go ahead, boil some bleach. See what happened.
Speaker 7: But it's heard of it. I knew you heard of it.
Speaker 9: I know it's it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Wow, have the bro, they'll have the they have the father, and then they'll have the oven door open, crank to three fifty.
Speaker 7: Like, bro, gosh, are we surviving?
Speaker 5: I mean that is open the hood.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. Bro.
Speaker 1: That's how you got to heat the house. Ain't nothing wrong with it? So, Oscar, tell us, how did what made you want to become a wrestler? Were you into wrestling? Obviously everybody is a wrestler. I feel like it was inter wrestling at some point in their life. Talk us through it. You're you come out the womb. They name you Oscar pain, Mama pain, daddy pain.
Speaker 3: So I do it.
Speaker 5: I always wanted to be a wrestler. Nobody in the Heights.
Speaker 6: I've never met anybody from the Heights who was a wrestler, you know what I'm saying. So it was one of those things where at some point I met Hugh pretty much. I ain't gonna say his name, but this man, when I met him, he pretty much told me, Yo, I'm a wrestler. I was like, oh shit, if you could be a wrestler, I could be a wrestler. And it's funny because it came back and he was the first person that had a match with So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, what age did you start like taking it?
Speaker 2: Seriously? When did you start training? When the ball get rolling?
Speaker 5: So I'm twenty five, no twenty one.
Speaker 6: Literally right after Covid, I was like, that's what I'm gonna do, especially because you know, I racked up.
Speaker 2: So I was like, I feel like, you know, that's check.
Speaker 4: Might as well do something with this, Might as well do something with this.
Speaker 2: Is either that or you're going to be the manager team. You can't be something's got I'm not going to hold you, Bro Covid was.
Speaker 4: I feel like Covid was of this, honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro, COVID was like a wormhole.
Speaker 2: Just I don't know the butterfly effect.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Like, I feel like it changed the trajectory of so many things.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Like, everybody's life changed because of COVID. Bro, there's people that went off the beaten path and it's just bro.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: Like I said, we made this podcast during COVID. You wanted to you know, you started getting your ball rolling because during COVID and now we're here talking about it. I'm a fan of yours, big fan of you. One thing that I love about you, And you know the last entrance, Bro, my Man's came out with the big Dominican fly.
Speaker 2: He already knew.
Speaker 1: Like, if you didn't know what he is, you feel me. Representation, Bro, Representation matters. I believe in wrestling and as a kid, you know, and you could probably assess to this when when we're growing up, we always had two people to pick from. It was either Mark maguire or Sammy Sosa. It was stone Cold or it was the Rock. Now, I don't know what I have in common with a redneck, but I look like the rock.
Speaker 2: Bro. I'm going to cheer for the dude with the tan.
Speaker 5: You feel a little bit and like everybody.
Speaker 1: If I'm lying on flying Bro, everybody.
Speaker 2: Look before Google, we didn't know what the rock was.
Speaker 10: I thought, I think it's definitely sometimes out of the Dominican Bob for sure when he had.
Speaker 2: But listen that, like I said, the representation matters. Bro.
Speaker 1: Again, I love that you bring the flag out. That is so dope because I feel like you can inspire the next generation of Dominican wrestler.
Speaker 2: There's not that many Dominican.
Speaker 10: Boy here, boy here, don't don't cap come on, we're here, Yeah, come on, now we hit two, baby, I just ain't.
Speaker 4: I ain't put the flag on the on the tights yet.
Speaker 3: I ain't do that yet.
Speaker 2: Many from tim or left.
Speaker 7: He's never been has been a Dominican wrestler.
Speaker 3: Like Jack.
Speaker 10: He went against Yeah, he went against Rick Flad and and the and literally to win.
Speaker 4: It exactly not supposed to happen.
Speaker 7: Bro, Rick put us onto the story.
Speaker 10: So Jacqueline, Yeah, yeah, literally, Rick Flair comes to dr to defend the n w A title against Jacqueline.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm talking about then It's like, it's who is he?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 4: He has a statue in on Santiago by the monumental.
Speaker 3: It's right there.
Speaker 10: Bro, it's like one of the most decorated like pieces there. Like you used to see him like I think with his hands up, I think right, and Yo, So it's him versus Rick Flair and his like coliseum and bro Ric Flair.
Speaker 3: If Rick Flair would have won, if like it was like it's like seeing a R B D.
Speaker 9: Last Bro, Like I used to stories like that about pr but I never heard that about Yo.
Speaker 3: It was over for Rick Flair, and he knew that.
Speaker 10: Rick Flair was like, nah, I cannot, I can't when this one bro, like just off the crowd alone.
Speaker 3: So yeah, man, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was they were close to the ring.
Speaker 3: Like it was all that it was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so Oscar were you were you born in the Heights and then in Santiago and then my parents came over here.
Speaker 5: And I was raised over here in the heights. That literally.
Speaker 2: Literally you can hear the exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now now now, now when you came over here, did you swim over here or did you like come in a floating door?
Speaker 5: How you set floating door? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You got the shot, oh man, got the shot.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you got you got the joint on your own. Yeah, yeah, yeah, the mark, the mark.
Speaker 1: From everybody know if you if you if you spani you've.
Speaker 2: Got the mark.
Speaker 7: So so you said you grew up in the.
Speaker 6: Washington Heights, but every time I, yeah, how old are you over?
Speaker 3: He's like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but the kid could be that kid.
Speaker 6: Your parents was like, oh, I don't want him to lose the Spanish. So they had me.
Speaker 5: There if you know, you know very English schools.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had Spanglish like I was learning Spanglish the whole time.
Speaker 9: Literally, Okay, so right, so I was gonna ask you, like, who was your guy growing up? Like if you had grown up in the York, but in general, who is your main guy? Brandyr and why that's that's not everybody's pig.
Speaker 6: Why he moves in like everything is just gonna something's gonna happen, like like you know how snakes you see them, something that happened.
Speaker 5: You know, someone's gonna get That's how I fucked with Brandy.
Speaker 6: And I was drawn to it, like I literally was dronk to it right away, oh d And then go ahead, Brody Brandy.
Speaker 5: And then from my face was John Cena, John Cena like I don't. I was. I was, literally I loved John Cena. Bro.
Speaker 2: No, man, there's nothing wrong. There's nothing wrong with John Cena.
Speaker 1: You look like you look like when you were younger, like when Johnson used to come out, like you used to get up and start rapping the song.
Speaker 5: It's funny.
Speaker 1: That was me.
Speaker 6: I game with wrestling was. I was in the ring with Leader right right, yeah, you know what I brother there, She's like brother there, I mean, so she changes the channel. I'm like, no, what just happened? So I go, I come back to the channel. You see this in the ring. I'm like, Bro, what just happened? It's the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's what I love.
Speaker 5: That was what I love. Bro.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna hold you that.
Speaker 9: That night was divine for me because like usually, you know, for real, Bro, usually my mom would not let me watch all of wrestling, Like I think BRO used to come on at like nine before it didn't come on at eight, yeah, and so my bedtime was like nine. So I would always push it to be like, let me watch the first ten minutes whateverever, right, and then for whatever reason, like I ended up getting to the point where that day watch the whole time, just I just somehow like I got more than ten minutes that day.
Speaker 3: And it was lead Yeah, what a day?
Speaker 2: What bro?
Speaker 6: I had the twenty second of everything that was going on and up to the bed that boom she changed the channels so the shirt come on.
Speaker 5: She was like nope.
Speaker 3: I was like, damn, it was getting crazy. Nah, yeah, it's getting crazy.
Speaker 2: She think.
Speaker 1: That's that's the thing about That's the thing I love about our generation, bro, because like there was no hopping on the internet that.
Speaker 10: Would yeah yeah, I mean I think it's still do even like to this point, like as again of the.
Speaker 6: Time, it was a while, but it's like, bro, yeah, and that moment, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: They was never doing nothing like.
Speaker 3: That would have been crazy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Bro, I would have I would have definitely broken. That would have went, That would have been mainstream. I feel like not even.
Speaker 2: Just for sure that would end up on the news. Would have caught another case.
Speaker 1: So Oscar, when it boiled down to you know, you say you wanted to do wrestling, what made you pick L P W H O G Amazing red? Like what because you could have went to any and you know what drew you there?
Speaker 5: I looked up.
Speaker 6: I looked up a school. That's that was the first thing I did. I looked up for school near me. There was some school in Brooklyn, and there was some school in Queens. So I was like, the one in Queens though, looks just mad official. Like when I saw everything House Glory just looked entirely official.
Speaker 5: So I was just like, I'm gonna gold there.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 6: It took them a minute, because remember we were still in COVID. They weren't responding to anything that I sent them. Then open house came April tenth, and I kid you not, I caught COVID that week. I called COVID that week. I had met Brian and everything, but I missed it the open house. So I started in like March, I mean, no April and May right after.
Speaker 9: And then.
Speaker 6: It's funny, I didn't know Amazing Red at that time either, Like I went up to the man and then shook his hand, but I didn't know who Amazing Red it was.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 5: During training he'll tell stories and.
Speaker 6: Then I'll start going on YouTube and looking up for who's this man he is?
Speaker 5: And man's the real deal, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Legend to hit me.
Speaker 1: Actually got inducted into the Indie Wrestler Hall of Fame, which isn't I didn't even know that existed. But hey, man, indie wrestler's carver path, bro, and you feel me people watching, I'm to get that shout out to Amazon Red. He's very much appreciated. Man, He's a legend, t a everywhere.
Speaker 3: He's the wrestler, the Shuber wrestler. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Facts, your favorite wrestler's favorite wrestling man, for sure.
Speaker 2: That's a fact. That's a fact. So how many matches have you?
Speaker 5: Honestly, I won't say six? Seven?
Speaker 6: Yeah, six seven official matches, okay, old things like for practice matches and all that. Probably like twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, who do you like? Who do you like wrestling the most?
Speaker 5: Genuinely don't know.
Speaker 6: That's a trick question that should be let that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Me and as it never locked up.
Speaker 2: Listen, bro, y'all better go lock up.
Speaker 3: That match is never happened.
Speaker 10: That's a good point that what looks like though I know it's like in terms.
Speaker 6: Of everybody I have wrestled with. Yeah, no, I can't. I can't. I can't give it. No, I'm in different. I'm in different. I don't have a person.
Speaker 1: Let's and man, all I know is again and I'm ana picture to you live because I pissed it to you when we was off camera. Oscar pain cash grab. Let me do what that information with it.
Speaker 10: I mean this is just small people, just you mean me. Oscar pain can make some business actually happen.
Speaker 5: I really feel like dog, give.
Speaker 1: My man's Oscar paint. Listen and again we're all about creativity and.
Speaker 3: It's good business.
Speaker 4: It's actually good business.
Speaker 2: Just talking about shirts.
Speaker 1: Bro, Listen, I'm a painted free ready Oscar pain t shirt. Boom the op greed ingreed green because you got the Oscar you I I people, listen Oscar. I be paying attention to these wrestling shows. Somebody had the Oscar paint shirt with Winstones. I need that. I need that, yo. That shirt is gangster bro. Oh my god, what I've seen that. I was like that he's bugging. I ain't gonna hold you. When you threw the shirt at the lady, I was.
Speaker 6: Like crazy because I seen her last show. I wanted and had on the shirt and somebody else caught it. I seen her last show, so I was like, yeah, I made sure and I was like, oh damn, you.
Speaker 5: Know, I got you. So she didn't catch it though. She didn't catch it though.
Speaker 6: And it's crazy though, because I didn't expect him to be there, My math teacher from high school. Bro, he was right there. I think he called that big video too. Literally, he was right there adapt him up. I was like, whoa, that's crazy, Like you know, one of those things like he was one of the teachers. Bro that shirt at him and he like turned around perfect time he caught it. I was like, oh, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: No, that's tough.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I really I really loved that story because I'm a high school teacher, so I could just imagine going to like one of my students.
Speaker 5: That was problem. That was so much different, Like I was.
Speaker 6: All my high school teachers came and I've never been so grateful, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 10: That's fine, man, that's that's to know that that's a connection there, bro, for real, that's a good connection for real.
Speaker 2: And now come to the next one.
Speaker 7: Not every teacher.
Speaker 5: I was a little different, you know what I'm saying, Like I was the teacher.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they forget about you, bro, they forget about you, right.
Speaker 2: You remember that kid, Oscar. Yeah, he's a good kid.
Speaker 5: He's a good.
Speaker 1: Wrestling espresting that at the end, Yeah, he's going to the w W.
Speaker 2: Margaret, you gotta go.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: So so you.
Speaker 1: Said you had like twelve matches altogether, good amount of matches. You know, it's all about learning. We talked to Lenny all the time. He tells us, like the ship is a lot.
Speaker 2: Like you guys. You know, you have to deal.
Speaker 1: With your personal life, your work life. You gotta go wrestle, you gotta train, you gotta you guys do a show like well every other month.
Speaker 2: You know, you got to start planning for that.
Speaker 3: Promos, promos and you know.
Speaker 2: Me and me and hey, listen, we got you a free when Oscar everyone the first free me, Me and Dave.
Speaker 1: You know, we've been shooting a lot of promos for for indie wrestlers. We did We did Lenny. We always do Lenny's like we love Lenny that much that you felt like it's like our brain child. We did one from Mike g I like Mike GE's. It got a good reception within the community.
Speaker 2: You know when we do Yours Brother to the.
Speaker 3: Moon and one thing that you know, the fact one.
Speaker 1: Thing that it kind of like as a wrestling fan again, I'm fickle. All wrestling fans are fickle. One thing that bothers me as somebody that records videos and stuff for other wrestlers. I feel like indie wrestlers have to pay more attention and more time to their promos and their their their social media work and their social media presence. I feel like you have a great social media presence. Again, being Dominican helps because I noticed that Dominican people are very proud of and they get behind Yeah, hell yeah, Bro, Yeah there's Bro. It don't matter what you do, Bro, it don't matter. I remember I was watching you. Are you guys familiar with.
Speaker 5: Bro? I was just talking to him, so I was.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to get so, I'm trying to get him on the show.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to get him on the show. He h, what was it?
Speaker 1: Somebody had sent him a voice note on Instagram and he reposted it and pretty much, Bro, it's a Dominican guy that lives in fucking Italy that saw that saw the video of Charlie come out in the fourth rope, and that it low key went viral like for Dominicans who went viral.
Speaker 2: You have Anthony Santos as You're walcome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on.
Speaker 1: You're like, Bro, it's it's the grab, bro. That's why that's why I gravitated towards Oscar. Bro, Like I love how the I left that go. These two motherfuckers got some ship as they walk walk out as a part of the package. But that's the thing that could make a star. That's the thing that could also make you a star if and and and I say this, Oscar, because you're a superstar in my eyes. You could walk out to no music and you would.
Speaker 2: Still get that attention. Real ship, real ship, Bro.
Speaker 1: The music is the cherry on top. I you got it, Bro, you really got it. And you know I'm not just saying that because you're on You're on the podcast.
Speaker 2: I've told you this before. Bro, you got it.
Speaker 1: Keep just keep honing your skills, bro, and keep getting better and better practice on your mic, practice, on your in ring practice, on your selling.
Speaker 2: You put on a bang of the last match.
Speaker 1: I wish it would have I wish it would have been the outcome that I wanted. But you know, you can't please everybody, but you you ay the competitor. That's a good competitor. That dude, he's really good.
Speaker 6: He could go right now another one, you know, he's another one that hen keep getting these until yeah, bro, no ya.
Speaker 2: Gotta run it back. Ye got it? Definitely gott a b So where.
Speaker 5: Both for the next shows?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, facts in fact you get you get the tag team match. Yeah yeah, I'm on the floor next show. I'm on the floor next show. Ryan said, I could be on the floor next show.
Speaker 2: You're with the vibe, it's with the camera.
Speaker 1: So, Oscar, what what are some of your goals? Because you know, I know that the indies can't stop you. The indies, you're bigger than the indies.
Speaker 2: What do you want to get into acting? Do you want to be an actor? So you graduated college, I'm got a degree social working.
Speaker 6: I want to start next spring twenty twenty six. So yeah, that's one thing. And then you mentioned acting. I was talking to one of my boys because he's in the Tyler Perry it's a new show on Netflix. I haven't watched it yet, but he looked he's doing a lot of good things there. So I don't know yet, you know what I'm saying, Like I can go into a lot of things. Right now, the masters is set and that honestly, Bro, at some point, I need to win that LPW championship.
Speaker 5: Until I get that championship, I don't feel.
Speaker 6: Like like you know what I'm saying, like I'll feel on top.
Speaker 5: Once I got that LPW Championship.
Speaker 3: That's that's my goal, right Yo. I definitely can see you there, Bro, see you with that.
Speaker 5: For sure.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's coming, yo, Listen. I would I would pay, I would.
Speaker 1: Pay front row seats to have you beat the ship out of only King one hundred percent. But I definitely think there's a chance. Like again, your young as hell, you know, the sky's the limit with you. I definitely could see some gold on you.
Speaker 2: Maybe some tag team gold. I don't know. I'm just saying I'm gonna keep pushing for that cash grab, Bro. Yeah, you know, if y'all could give you Oscar a cash grab, just.
Speaker 1: Give me what I want that, Bro, I'm telling you, people will be shook.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, Bro, Dave, we're beating on a creative ship, bro. Recently, so we have like Lenny the Donnas standing in like a like an outside but they geared up and then fucking six foot seven Oscar pain like parkness.
Speaker 3: He was getting sallow, Bro.
Speaker 2: Telling me, you're telling me that's not money.
Speaker 10: Bro, Like that's definitely money right there, Bro, for sure Bro twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: And then we have Mike g cut our hand like he.
Speaker 4: Just the the LPW universe is intact.
Speaker 10: Bro with the advent, that's all guy, I have it, Bro for sure?
Speaker 7: Oscar? Would you say would you say you're like you're a natural actor?
Speaker 5: Like you think fool my teachers. I fooled everybody, you know what I'm saying. So I could I could act? For sure?
Speaker 9: I'm I'm gonna picture a movie. I'm a picture a movie. Later I was thinking about with Lenny too. I think I think you can also play a pretty good role in it, like a little short film about wrestling.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna work, all right, I'm gonna work girl.
Speaker 9: Get a nice, nice big road for the both of you, for sure.
Speaker 1: So who's your who's on your rushmore?
Speaker 5: Who I want to wrestle?
Speaker 2: Oh? Who who you want to wrestle?
Speaker 5: Or like who's your favorite Brandy Orian Undertaker?
Speaker 6: Undertaker came? But like that's you, like brother, destructure, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And then definitely Triple H.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, there's.
Speaker 1: A recurring theme with Triple H on the podcast.
Speaker 5: Triple H is interesting.
Speaker 2: We have to get on the podcast.
Speaker 6: I was hooked from the beginning. I was hooked from the beginning. When he came out for Royal Bumble was like, there was just there was a couple of.
Speaker 10: Times now when I seen leather, the leather with the jean jacket. Come on, bro, that's iconic, Bro, iconic.
Speaker 9: Yet it's crazy because because Triple H was never like the guy if you think about me, he had he had a moment maybe later on, but like once the guys had left, you know what I mean, Like it was usually robbed. And because the first Triple.
Speaker 6: H, let me explain to you that it wasn't d R and it was with my with it was you. And then I'm like, what he's doing something. It was they were doing the troops, the tribute to the troops.
Speaker 11: Yeah, bro, And then around that time it was so you know, the people came and they give you like toys and stuff, and my cousin got a triple L.
Speaker 5: So I just remember this, I remember vividly.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: It was it was a great time. But that was when I was introduced to Triple.
Speaker 9: No, that's what I'm saying, Like like he was never the guy, but he was so like the ship that he would do like the spit thing, you know what I mean, the leather, the leather without that's he had ways of being like, you're not gonna put me at the top, guy, I'm gonna be known, which is kind oft in wrestling, right, like if you're not gonna because it's all k or whatever, the best of the best, but it's all the decision, right, do the best with your ten minutes for you know, eight minutes whatever, and you never know how you can stand out.
Speaker 5: D X, I could you not?
Speaker 6: When I got the two thousand and nine game, d X was my number one to play, especially because they had just made create custom character.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, you got to play them with the season mode. Yeah yeah, that was.
Speaker 1: The Degeneration ex edition with the jersey.
Speaker 10: I gotta make a New World podcast the X like logo that's definitely slept on, Like what hello, hello, listen.
Speaker 1: So would you as a wrestler, are you I don't want to say content. Would you want to branch out to other promotions like other indie promotions and get championship.
Speaker 6: Right now, like I'm wrestling at SWF right now, and then I just want to keep getting other promotions right after that, you know, So.
Speaker 10: Just you know, wrestler question here as far as to the indies, what you feel like is the most challenging part of taking indies, like dealing with the promoter, dealing with who you're working with. What's the most challenging part about the indies when you're at this moment.
Speaker 5: I can't talk right now.
Speaker 6: I don't have that much experience in order to say, like be careful with the promoter or you know what I'm saying, like I feel hello and learning as I go. I'm sure if you ask me this question next year, I got a better answer for you.
Speaker 5: Right now, I'm just literally.
Speaker 3: Okay, knowed, know that, all right, I got it.
Speaker 1: But like I said, man, this guy Oscar is a star.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Again, if you're just tuning in, we're at the thirty minute mark.
Speaker 2: We have lpw's very own Oscar Pain.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, post a child of the Dominican Republic, fresh off of a win via disqualification at the last match again beautiful ast entrance. If you guys want to follow him, His instagram is hold on, let me pull it up for you because.
Speaker 2: It's it's it z dot Oscar dot pain.
Speaker 1: So it's Oscar pain pro wrestler John J Alumni Behavioral behavioral health.
Speaker 2: Specialists do it all. Yeah, it's just you gotta.
Speaker 1: We could just sit here and talk about your future for days, Oscar.
Speaker 2: I feel like you got it.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that we're able to, you know, sit down and have this interview. We've been to have this go on for a time.
Speaker 2: He said, Yo, wait till the new year.
Speaker 5: So what I wanted to do this with you definitely have.
Speaker 3: No Yo?
Speaker 1: Yea, allright, listen man again. And we always give credit back to Lenny bro. Lenny is a lot of this stuff doesn't happen without Lenny.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Lenny is that ass like the extension bridge of like he just you feel me like I'm humbled.
Speaker 2: He never brought me to LPW, you feel me.
Speaker 1: I would have never met you, Bro. It's funny because like when I when we pulled up to lp W H O G like everybody introduced me to Lenny.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yo, Bro, Lenny's that big. I was like, yo, ya don't know, like, yeah, this is this is letting you know, cash to y'all. Yo, Bro, Lenny is that dude, man?
Speaker 3: And yeah, I'm so humble.
Speaker 1: We used to talk about this years ago, Oscar Like Lenny used to like tell us He's like, yo, Bro would be a wrestler.
Speaker 2: So like to see him actually doing it, Bro.
Speaker 1: And it's like the doors it's opening for like, come on, man, my man's competing for a title.
Speaker 3: Oh my god against something.
Speaker 2: Wrestling. Wrestling will take you wrestling.
Speaker 7: I'm jacket and they fake no no X ray.
Speaker 4: He says, otherwise, he says, otherwise, I really had it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, listen, the Stallions really got tamed, Bro, The Stadions got teamed for real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, them brothers. They're gonna have to remember like the.
Speaker 3: Vacant like back in the.
Speaker 1: Day when it's the you won the Chip on Sunday Monday. Bro, they got to come in and vacate the titles.
Speaker 2: Stallions gotta give it up now. I gotta go back because they vacated.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we gotta talk about that.
Speaker 3: They got it.
Speaker 7: They gotta book you again.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I make that.
Speaker 1: It's not a wrestler question, because I'm not a wrestler. I'm just you know, how does it work?
Speaker 2: Oscar?
Speaker 1: What's what do they say? There's a saying, you know, all good money is not good money? What do you just side? Like, Yo, you know what I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna wrestle, so and so like that, everything looks legit, you know, like what somebody hit you up. Let's say I'm I'm a Yonkers Championship Wrestling and I say, yo, Oscar, I would love to have you wrestle. You're gonna be in a singles match against up and coming talent from Yonkers. The king of Yonkers, Lenio Cash. Tell me what's the what's the back and forth?
Speaker 2: What are you? What are you looking for? What's the do you want to have a story, because there's some people that would just take the booking. I'm not gonna hold you. Listen.
Speaker 1: I've been in close conversation with some wrestlers and he was saying, like, yo, bro, some wrestlers you could give him six dollars and they'll go bump.
Speaker 5: All night no matter what.
Speaker 6: Respectfully, I don't especially right now, I'm not expected.
Speaker 5: Anything.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, like, right now, I really just want to go out there and you know, get get that feedback, get that representation out there, you know, like let people know who is Oscar paying, you know. But at the same time, in terms of like the match itself, I gotta meet you, you know what I'm saying, Meet you where you're at, learn you, and then after that then we can talk about story because that first match will determine if we could keep it going or if we just gotta you know, push through something else, and then we can meet back later on.
Speaker 2: Have you ever have you ever done a heel or you've been your career?
Speaker 5: I want to be so bad. I want to be so bad.
Speaker 2: I know you do, I know you.
Speaker 5: It comes to me naturally, do a.
Speaker 10: Whole nother, a whole nother arc just like expanded from But let's not take away from Oscar trying to be a heel though.
Speaker 2: Let's hear why do you want to be coming to.
Speaker 5: Having practice matches at its purely healed? Always a hell.
Speaker 6: I feel like I can run the match, you know what I'm saying. I could take over and know where everything is at. But in terms of being the heel right now, I'm just I know where my place is, and I know I like the.
Speaker 5: Crowd is behind me. The people are with me right now, So keep it like that people.
Speaker 2: This guy, this guy knows his character. Man, this guy's really good, really good.
Speaker 9: So earlier, earlier, like a question ago, you were like, I just want people to know who is Oscar Pain? So if I just I never I don't know. I've never seen you the first time, right, and you tell me first time meeting you, who is Oscar Pain?
Speaker 5: Like gonna overpower everybody? That's it? Like literally the.
Speaker 3: Talk about.
Speaker 2: Saying like seven to bro, who's gonna stop?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, yeah you heard it.
Speaker 2: We gotta go out, you hear, we gotta.
Speaker 7: We got my head is you know we're gonna make some money yo.
Speaker 2: Yo Oscar listen.
Speaker 1: Just know whenever whenever were able to get like some some footage down like a gave Dave Oscar Paine joint.
Speaker 2: Bro, listen, I feel like we're gonna cook. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, it's crazy like me, Bro, me and Dave are so sick.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: We've already planned out like how we want to market everybody, like how we want to like use LPW talent and make promos for them.
Speaker 2: Like Bro, Diamond, forget about it, Rot Bro.
Speaker 5: I agree, Bro.
Speaker 1: The content that we want to create with her, Bro, the vision that we have for her, Bro, I think it would be like it was just cinema. That's that's that's the word that we like to use, cinema. So again, twelve matches you said in total, you just had.
Speaker 2: One that you won the other day.
Speaker 1: Again, that dude, Angel could go that dude again. There's certain wrestlers in l p W, and I told this to Dave that you could build a company behind Lenny and Adonis are definitely one of those. Diamond is another one Angel that you the dude that you thought is another one you yourself, another one like Mike G.
Speaker 2: Another one like Bro.
Speaker 1: You and Mike G as a heel tag team money printer.
Speaker 7: Nah, that would be crazy.
Speaker 4: Just a little shout out on the lp another lp W talent that's like that. I want to say five Star. I don't know if you have seen five Star.
Speaker 5: But save my guy never.
Speaker 12: Yo, right, Yeah, now he might have to beat his ass shout out five star.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He looked like he looked like, yeah, that's tough. That's that's tough.
Speaker 3: That's it. Was my first class.
Speaker 1: So let's let's talk finishers and signatures. For those that have never seen an Oscar pay match, what's your finisher, what's your signature?
Speaker 2: Where did it come up with? As a wrestling fan, I would love to ask the rock why he rock bottom?
Speaker 1: That is the most least effective move in the motherfucking world, But that ship has won championships. So what's your signature, what's your furnature? And how'd you come what is the process come about? And like I want to know the name of it because I feel like it.
Speaker 2: Has to be something very Dominican.
Speaker 6: That's what I don't have a Dominican named finisher.
Speaker 5: I kid you that. I feel like it's too much of that.
Speaker 6: And for one, I also wanted to make sure that Oscar Pain is Yes, he's Dominican, but there's a lot more to him than just being Dominican, you know what I'm saying, Like that's just that's who he is. Of course, it's gonna be there no matter what it's, you know, but Occur Pain himself, like, Bro, that man, he's bringing pain, bro, And if you ready for it, good luck to you, good luck to you.
Speaker 3: Let's go. Good luck.
Speaker 9: I should I feel like you could be put into maybe like like a box as being like just the Dominican wrestling.
Speaker 5: That I don't mind doing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would love to be a tag team partner to like Charlie for example, Right, but what I want that to be fully who I am and like, Noah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel what you're saying.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, because I feel like sometimes people get caught in like the gimmick and certain gimmicks have like ceiling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's no ceiling for Oscar pain because yeah, no ceiling. I've seen the I forgot when I was on your Instagram. But you do like a submission. It's kind of like a Texas Yeah, like the clover leaf.
Speaker 6: Joint yours Like when I put.
Speaker 5: That on, they don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's on, It's over.
Speaker 9: Is it is a submission? Is a submission like like a heal move anything? I'm thinking it depends on.
Speaker 3: Who it is.
Speaker 6: I feel like in the match, it depends how direed you want to win, Like if you can if everything you're putting on this person can't. He's not he's not letting you paint him like, he's just keep putting his hand ups.
Speaker 5: You throw that submission, you better tap out, got to.
Speaker 9: Make tap That's true because Jared Jared Hartford.
Speaker 3: Even the R.
Speaker 2: So how do you right? So, how did you come up with that?
Speaker 1: Because that's a that's a that's a very interesting It's like a first clover leaf flag lock.
Speaker 5: Seen it before, and.
Speaker 6: The way I envisioned it was kind of like a cop like how a cop. You know this sounds horrible, but you know cops put their knees on the person's neck clover leave kind of similar, Yeah to that, you gotta submit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, bringing the reality.
Speaker 2: Of the ring, that's a that's a that's a day.
Speaker 7: Was walking home and seen the cops walling and he was like, you know what.
Speaker 5: I.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm still hold on where's that heel wrestler that I met from the Heights?
Speaker 2: Where is he at this cup practice?
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, since we're on the conversation of the Heights, you were you were, You're from the city, And I always like asking the talent this asked Mike, what is your bodega order? Which what do you get Oscar Paye get.
Speaker 2: When he goes to the bodega? Bro Because I've asked this question from people and the question and from the stay open till like three in the morning.
Speaker 5: Over there at baking and and cheese. Catch them mayonnaise with a hashbro with a hash brow in the sandwich a sandwich, catchm.
Speaker 3: Mayd, Chris Crispy. I've never been respect.
Speaker 5: I want you to know. We have everything.
Speaker 6: We got guys, we got Dominican places, we got got top like, we got everything.
Speaker 5: So I can literally get the block and get me right now.
Speaker 3: Like so yeah, that's so fine.
Speaker 10: You're at a dispot, like you could just walk down the block like all I got is like the hockey store, bro, and they don't even make like they don't even make sandwich.
Speaker 5: You see, that's why the yonkers. I'll never move on.
Speaker 2: Let me.
Speaker 5: I can't. I can't face.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 10: Definitely got yeah, definitely, you know a deli, stables in the heights.
Speaker 9: Come on now as somebody with boots on the ground, oscar in the heights. Because all right, just to put some context to it, I feel like growing up, all the budegas was poppy, all the bodega's were Spanish owned, and then just slowly but it just happened overnight. But but not overnight ox OX. So I got to ask you, as somebody boots on the ground in the heights, has OX taken?
Speaker 6: Would like every other block there's one of them, but you know the ones that haven't left, they're still around. So I could go down the block right now and I'll find me.
Speaker 5: It's always now I've never seen.
Speaker 6: Okay, So but everything else like in terms of the OX, actually everywhere ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 5: They're taking over the hard time city.
Speaker 7: So why like they're going too high?
Speaker 5: You don't blame him, like I can't blame they're going back to d R.
Speaker 13: Maybe they made their money. They was there for them lung they made their money. They Minicans come here to make mone. They send the money over there and then they make that house. My dad, my dad has a bike shop here right he wants to He's very ready to go. He has a house and something. He has a bike shop in Santiago, like man is set over there. He got hotels, buildings like come on now, you don't need not over here.
Speaker 7: That makes sense. The kids ain't trying to take over the double Dagger, you know what I'm saying, trying to become wrestlers and everything.
Speaker 6: So my favorite your favorite food, like all the time. I must sound like a world Dominican right now. Literally, I don't call me to pull you.
Speaker 3: Some plod give yo.
Speaker 4: That's it. That's it, that's all you need.
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay, okay, that's what kind of like black or red that's on the dato damn black right white yellow.
Speaker 2: I'm a black, white, rice and yellow.
Speaker 3: I see why you go right there?
Speaker 2: Why you have to ask the question.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 10: Yeah, me and Kong Kong don't get along, bro, that's just dad that.
Speaker 1: My brother law, my brother in law loves Hong Kong.
Speaker 2: I just I like my mom likes it too. I just I don't know. Because why we're scraping the bottle of the panther.
Speaker 3: That's where crunches. That's that's the crime.
Speaker 1: Not yeah I get the crunch, but like rice is supposed to be soft and flo.
Speaker 3: But that's why it's even on top of crime.
Speaker 2: Listen, buddy, can you be eating chicken feet back.
Speaker 5: In the comple.
Speaker 3: Lost?
Speaker 2: Make sure just making sure?
Speaker 4: I hate I just put.
Speaker 5: Some don't really.
Speaker 10: If you know you yeah, now you we got the stones.
Speaker 2: I like this guy, Okay.
Speaker 9: Lead, Lead, I like the blot in general, that's my Salvadorian. But the block on like.
Speaker 6: Like my girlfriend, she loves making so and she Salvadoran.
Speaker 7: Yeah, bro blapping with some free less slapping fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you guys got good taste. I really like you guys. You know you have a like you feel me?
Speaker 1: I don't. I think it's childish when you go out to eat with a group of guys and everybody's ordering the Filton and the fucking the salmon, and then they comes to guy with I was some chicken tenders. Bro, act your fucking age scamp.
Speaker 7: Some some domination.
Speaker 2: Bro, Like listen, I like I like eating. I'm a big boy. I love food. My favorite food is sushi. But I haven't had sushi in like four month.
Speaker 7: Sushi boy game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my thing used to be Sushi boy game. Bro, you're asking no funny ship.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: I used to.
Speaker 4: Like Yonker spot like Yers, you want some spushi pull up?
Speaker 2: I tell him tell him Sushi boy, tell them to sit you in the sushi seat.
Speaker 1: The sushi sea, the sushi you see. I've been going there with my wife for ten years. It's in the corner. It's in the back, nice and low, very intimate. The lights is low Friday night, you feel me? The sushi just keeps coming. They got the Korean ribs, got the barbecue squid brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yo, promo.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: I was looking I was gonna make an edit for Eddie Kingston today bro on YouTube and I looked it up. He Bro, he cut a promo on a cookie. Do you know how fucking insane you have to be to cut a promo or a cookie?
Speaker 2: Bro? That's talent, that's od talent.
Speaker 7: Oscar, have never made you do something like that?
Speaker 5: Not really. I missed a lot of the promo classes.
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna lie, but whatever, we did have promo classes. Uh No, it was never nothing like that.
Speaker 3: It's always somebody to somebody. Yeah mm hmm.
Speaker 2: What's your promo game, Oscar? How do you?
Speaker 5: What do you think?
Speaker 2: One? At ten? Your promo? How you feeling up there?
Speaker 6: Confiding myself a six because I'm definitely confident. The only thing is sometimes I mess up in here what I'm going to say, and then it comes out in a different way than.
Speaker 5: What I meant it. Yeah, sounded perfect better, it just didn't come up like that. So it's all it's all learning.
Speaker 6: At the top of that vocabulary is very important when it comes to yah particulation, just articulating, and you can't curse.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm curse. You can't curse.
Speaker 5: That's that's the everyone. I hope you'll know that you can't call them niggas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I couldn't.
Speaker 2: That's why I couldn't.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could do it, bro Like, I mean, I think I could do it, but like curshing is.
Speaker 2: Just it's just.
Speaker 10: Like that's bad had Indy though, Like when you just start cursing all crazy, it's just like it's not a level of profession.
Speaker 6: That you don't want that either, you know, like you want to you want to be professional at the end of the day, you don't want that. I'm saying that one curse word, like it better makes sense, It better makes sense why you use it.
Speaker 4: And it gotta it needs to get it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you took the greatness out of that one time you said it.
Speaker 2: So mm hmm. Would you ever would you ever blame? Did you ever do a blade job? Oscar?
Speaker 6: But I would rather would I'd rather get busted open, honestly, Like just make me bleed.
Speaker 5: Honestly. I feel like we have to.
Speaker 2: All this nigga said, if you know how to do that.
Speaker 5: You know, just you know, just make me blee, bro like watch me if you have to do something.
Speaker 6: Okay, but you know, if that's whatever happened.
Speaker 4: I feel I feel like you just feel a little like queasy with.
Speaker 5: The way to blathe. I wouldn't say, but said that I wouldn't want to over blaze.
Speaker 2: Feel like you over blaze.
Speaker 5: See someone do that, it just looks crazy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you get that right vein right like there's a vein like that you can hit.
Speaker 2: That's the that joint that is crazy.
Speaker 5: That's all you gots it.
Speaker 1: I'm face whole bunch of that's crazy because you feel me like listen, man blood And again we spoke about this before, Like there was I saw a w match and both of the talent were bleeding and it's like, yes, I don't really need that.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's not needed if you're gonna bleed.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, the day you decide to do a blade job or not blade job, the day you decide to bleed, let me know, I'll be right there. I want to be right there front and center with that footage will make it look like Austin when he tapped out to thing like, Yo, this motherfucker made Oscar Payne bleed.
Speaker 2: Like his name is Oscar Payin. He's not supposed to bleed. He's supposed to do the bleeding, like make people bleed.
Speaker 8: Listen, Man, Oscar, period, I.
Speaker 2: Not crazy.
Speaker 1: So Oscar, do you have any upcoming matches or anything, any appearances that you have.
Speaker 6: I'm just thinking w F in February, and then after that probably lp W again I can get other bookings.
Speaker 5: Then in between those weeks. I'm definitely for it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So listen, we we gotta when this, when this, when this podcast goes off and we're gonna chat about that thing we were chatting about, we gotta we're gonna get you there.
Speaker 2: I feel like you would do excellent there, Bro, because we're trying to Yo, Monday's the Meet and Dog and I'm walking in. I'm walking in. I'm walking in.
Speaker 1: Very bullish, chests out very you feel me like, Bro, you know, no funny Oscar Like, we're trying to change the culture. Bro, Like I feel like you see and again, it's happening really fast, and that's the scary part.
Speaker 2: Like, Bro, this just happened.
Speaker 1: I just love wrestling, and I love bringing my camera to shows and recording people.
Speaker 2: And motherfuckers is asking me what's my rate? What you mean what's my rate? Man? Like, just you feel me. I'm just here to show love.
Speaker 1: I'm here to record, and it's getting scary, you feel me?
Speaker 2: But like, this is what I wanted. This is what I wanted, and I was I.
Speaker 1: Was talking to my brother in law earlier, who's talking to my father in law, and he said something that stuck with me while.
Speaker 2: I was eating. He said, because I forgot what happened.
Speaker 1: But like they were saying, like, you know, when you ask for patients, you're gonna get shit thrown at you to test your patience. And I'm like, yo, I ain't gonna hold you. That's a little sick because I never really asked for patience. You remember, David, I was telling you. I was like, yo, just I just asked for a sign, Like, show me a sign. Where we're going, bro, We're all going in the right direct. I was telling Lenny bro twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: It's the first month.
Speaker 1: There's eleven more months ago moving Who knows what will end up in there's there's there's a there's what's his name, Larry June R. Why I say June with that fucking Larry Juwe He has a record it's called thirty Days, and in the song he's pretty much saying like, yo, bro, like literally anything can happen in thirty days, Like if I get the chance to look that song up, it's a fire shoe June, Larry June bro Larry June West West Coast legends.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean I call him a legend.
Speaker 1: A lot of people won't refer to speaking of rappers. Oscar, who's you're Let's break it down. I love doing this on the podcast. You're in the heights, you just got the coffee, you're walking the class, I'm wrestling class.
Speaker 2: You had headphones and what do you listen?
Speaker 5: I listen to everything, usually my favorite artist.
Speaker 2: We can say what's your favorite artist?
Speaker 5: And a good one.
Speaker 2: Like number one, He's ever.
Speaker 6: I'm like listening to music like it's up there, but I'm also listening to bad Bunny.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. So depending on the bro, depending on what.
Speaker 4: You thought, what yeah, what what you thought of Kendrick last album?
Speaker 5: I don't know if I got to album. I don't think I did when.
Speaker 3: He just dropped with when he just dropped d.
Speaker 5: I listened to.
Speaker 6: Ye download, but I'm not. I'm not on that type of time. Like if you see me, I'm on the jam all the time, listen to the same music. If I hear a new song that I'm just like, oh I need.
Speaker 5: That, I'm downloaded it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't turn you to.
Speaker 5: I literally don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so we actually your top five Rushmore? Who's your mount Rushmore of rappers?
Speaker 5: Notorious, Biggie Jay, z.
Speaker 6: Lo Wayne, Yeah, there's one more, but I don't I feel like those are my top four. I don't need I don't need to fit for those are my guys. Those are my guys.
Speaker 2: I love Lil Wayne, Little Wayne is, Little Wayne is.
Speaker 1: This is why Roscar Lil Wayne is like little Wayne is here, It's like Lil Wayne and then like Western right here.
Speaker 5: I loved his music.
Speaker 3: No, Kanye gave me confidence for sure.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know, like I'm just like the man brother.
Speaker 1: Go listen, bro, go listen to my beautiful, dark, twisted Fantasy. And then and then Yo, Dave, This is why Dave is my man, Bro, you heard what he said, the best album ever made. That's not a lie, That's absolutely true. Bro, My beautiful, dark, twisted Fantasy and then Jesus and listen to them back to back.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I don't like using the word genius a lot, but Kanye West, ladies and gentlemen, is a genius.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: That man, Yo, what he he's what he's doing for for the world, fuck music, just the world in general.
Speaker 2: Bro, he is dead at when.
Speaker 1: It's all said and done, when Kanye kicks the bucket, revolutionary and bro, like, don't ever let Kanye West get into the wrestling business.
Speaker 2: That big good?
Speaker 7: Remember that he was?
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Alexander Wang had a show.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Bro, listen, I love Kanye West. Again.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm ranting off topic, but we're just talking about rappers. Kanye West is I remember the first time I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Show my age here.
Speaker 1: So back in the day, I had a cousin that used to work at one O six and Park BT, and back back in the day before streaming and YouTube and all.
Speaker 2: This shit, we had CDs, things called CDs that you.
Speaker 1: There would be promotional CDs that they used to give to the DJs like you feel me like like it's essentially like Kanye just made a CD gave it to all the DJs somehow Someway, my cousin used to give us like boxes bro of promotional records. So the CDs, I'll never forget it. It was brown and it had the bear, the college bear on it.
Speaker 2: No, it was it was Burgundy.
Speaker 1: It was Burgundy, the whole Burgundy, said the college drop out.
Speaker 2: And then it has the.
Speaker 1: Clean version, the dirty version, and.
Speaker 2: Then the a cappella version. Cool. We popped that in. It's through the Wire.
Speaker 1: Me and my brother listened to it mad times, and then we listened to Oh I forgot the other name of the record, long story short.
Speaker 6: That's when I felt like this sound was my favorite album, the college album.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, bro he I feel like Dominicans in DR love Kanye West.
Speaker 4: I mean they like there's a lot of Dominicans out there that kind of look.
Speaker 3: Like Kanye.
Speaker 10: And different and different versions like even eight away Kanye somewhere in DR right now?
Speaker 2: Are you stupid? Would you love to go back to d R and and.
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 6: So, like I'm trying to get out there. I've been talking to some promotions out there, So that's definitely the works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, Oscar pain in DR is the ultimate warrior that ship.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, you let me know that they I'll see him to talk to somebody, to talk to somebody.
Speaker 2: Get flown out over there right quick, go recording, bro in the mother would be crazy.
Speaker 1: I haven't been to DR. Bro, I haven't been to d R, and like, Bro, that would be insane. Oscar Like that's like some dope ship. Like I hope you know that that.
Speaker 2: That's like I feel like that's like that's major.
Speaker 5: Has it happened?
Speaker 3: Is going to happen?
Speaker 2: Like it hasn't happened. It's gonna happen. You're gonna get those bumps, bro, like that. You'll never forget that.
Speaker 10: And it's gonna you know, just speak it, bro, to speak it. We spoke a lot of this into this, man. We came this far, so Bro, I feel like, first of all, you even that flag, like that's that's enough of that right there. Bro, You're gonna be exactly where you're waiving that, Bro, And you know I'll be right there, you know, on the other side of that ring and they'll one day Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's going bond.
Speaker 2: That ship might start a real, real brawl outside. I ain't gonna hold you. It's just too much Dominican power in the ring. It can't contain it that it has to boil out.
Speaker 1: Yo, listen, man, Like I said, Oscar, you your star, Bro, You're gonna go mad far.
Speaker 2: You're going places. You're a dope dude. You always show love, which is dope.
Speaker 1: You feel me, And I feel like that's a big thing in wrestling and the wrestling community is showing.
Speaker 2: Love and giving it back. I often, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I often tell Dave like, there's usually like sayings that we have, and one of them that we have is for every no, there's a yes, Like we've been told no hell of times, bro, and it's like fuck, but they've led to hella. Yes is the second one is? I mean, I bring it up to David. I was like, yo, Bro, like, wrestlers need people like me and Dave and like the fan because the fan is important to the whole thing because without the fan, there's no content. So then the content you feel me like you can't wrestle and hold the camera. There's a bringing it back to Kanye and I hate to do it, but he once said at a show he was like the the the worst misfortune of his life is that he can't see himself performed, bro, And that is so fire because it's true because he's one of the best performers and the only way he could watch him self.
Speaker 2: Performance if you run it back.
Speaker 1: But he can't see himself performed from a from a fan standpoint, you feel me, and.
Speaker 2: He puts on great shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I feel like it's a two way street whenever when I bring the camera around, you show mad love and that's dope. You know you ain't have to, but you know you do anyway. But you know, I feel like we're gonna keep pushing you, bro. You know I promote you as much as I can. The world needs to meet the world needs to meet and see Oscar Pain, Bro, because your talented as hell. And you know the thing about the Internet that's scary is there could be somebody in Poland that could end up being an Oscar Pain fan.
Speaker 3: To feel me and.
Speaker 1: Just right just by listening to this, bro, And don't get me started on how many countries listen to our podcast because you feel we got d all, We got d all listening to the podcast.
Speaker 2: We low key people from.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: If I told you half of the countries, bro, You'll be like, get the fuck out of here. Like usually we open the show with all the countries and.
Speaker 1: I don't I could count for you, but yeah, yeah, no, go back to the first like ten episodes.
Speaker 2: I used to do it. It's like by and mar and tim or less. I never heard right that? Right?
Speaker 1: Where is my Where do they speak over there? Like I don't know, I don't know how that works? Speak speak, they speak, shout out to the cat? Is that the new cat?
Speaker 2: That the cat?
Speaker 6: That's the new cat is Sandy?
Speaker 2: We love Sandy.
Speaker 1: Sandys again, Oscars anything you want to you want to get off before we know any last messages.
Speaker 5: They wanted to do this for a while.
Speaker 6: Literally, I could you not since last year, since meeting you too, You've been always a real last person.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. So, uh, we need more people like you. I ain't gonna lie. That's that's all I want to say.
Speaker 3: Didn't help the journey.
Speaker 2: No, we appreciate man, We appreciate you.
Speaker 7: Where can people see you? Where? Where can they find you?
Speaker 3: M hmm? Right, my man is right on the chest.
Speaker 7: What are your socials for the.
Speaker 1: It's Oscar Pain. Go follow him, ladies and gentlemen. If you if you want a new favorite wrestler, there that man. If you're Dominican and you love wrestling, there he is. If you love and love it or you just love listen, if.
Speaker 2: We're trying to get there, if we could get there, go to walk out Oscar.
Speaker 5: That'll be crazy.
Speaker 2: Mag will go crazy.
Speaker 5: This is how favorite.
Speaker 1: How they say viral? How would how would they say? How would they say? How do they say viral in d R? Like when the kids like, what's viral over there?
Speaker 2: In DR? I'm not you know, I'm not too in tune with.
Speaker 1: That's what we're gonna call him, Oscar v Out of Pain because that's where you're gonna go for real, for real. Now, this was this was dope man again. Shout out to everybody listening. Shout out to the New World Podcast, Shout out to Dave, Shout out to Lendy, shout out to Cash Grab but Donni's Oscar Paine lp W. We had a great showing here, you know again, Like I said, this, dude, Oscar Pain is a star in the making. You guys, better get in tune. If you're listening again. His instagram is it's I t Z dot Oscar dot Pain. Tap in. If you're in the New York Tri state area, come to LPW and come see him Arena. Promise you NYC Arena and Queens. It's worth the ticket of admission. Just show love, man, you know, love makes the world go round. It's it's better to show love. It's easy to hate, but it's just everybody just got to show each other love. Especially the way that the world's going now. Man, it's like, you know, people take kindness for weakness, and I can't wait to see what Oscar Pain has in the future.
Speaker 2: Who knows, Man, this dude might be w W champion one day. And we had him on the New World podcast.
Speaker 1: God willing you just you know right well, and then we come back to this podcast years later and we're like, yo, we just called this because we've spoken into into the into fruition again.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for tuning in.
Speaker 1: This is the latest episode of the New World podcast. Signing off the host with the most call me what you want, just don't call me broke le E c Lineo Cash, Oscar Payne. They call him Ope, my man's Dave, my handsome co host. I don't know if you could see the thing right there, David says, Handsome ladies and gentlemen, it has been another episode. We are too sweet and we are scared dattling