Speaker 1: What is up, guys?
Speaker 2: How is everyone doing today? Let's have up, hoody?
Speaker 1: What is up guys? How is everyone doing today? What is up guys?
Speaker 2: How is everyone doing.
Speaker 1: Today? Hey, little cupcake? What's up Blue? What's up Blue?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Sweetheart? What's up Loue? Good morning the afternoon?
Speaker 2: Mhmm yeah, how are you doing? Sweetheart?
Speaker 1: I hope that you're staying safe?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: How mm hmmm, that's it?
Speaker 1: Oh look sorry, I got that song.
Speaker 2: In my head. God damn.
Speaker 4: Mm the O the ton hol lah us you do the TI talk.
Speaker 1: Oh, but what's up guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everyone is doing well. I know it's a very high in humid.
Speaker 2: Yuh mm hmmmmmmm.
Speaker 6: Who use there's a them like to hear you talk?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and by the way, I am using jibs.
Speaker 2: I'm using jibs eve remarks.
Speaker 6: Oh older guys too, like old worker, who do you use?
Speaker 5: You losing?
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm mm hmmm mmm mm hmmm mm hmmm mm hmmm mmm. Like oh the music m mm hmmm mm hmmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What's up guys? What is all guys?
Speaker 2: How is everybody doing?
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 3: Yeah mm.
Speaker 7: Truly Oh.
Speaker 2: The term m m mm.
Speaker 5: Like, oh god, I muse us anyway, m.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: To the.
Speaker 3: What's up guys? Hold on, let me do a few things.
Speaker 7: M m m.
Speaker 5: Don't.
Speaker 1: By the way, guys, I do want to say. I can only see twitch cat YouTube, I would assumed in the.
Speaker 7: M m hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah bye.
Speaker 1: What is all guys?
Speaker 2: How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 1: Erm, yeah, I'm okay. I'm just dealing with a bunch of stuff that no your ps for ped X. The reason I'm asking on is because I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing Hold on a I made a whoopsie give me one minute, guys. I'm fixing it.
Speaker 2: Because I am because I didn't change the lizard yet.
Speaker 1: Yay, no lizard.
Speaker 7: Kay.
Speaker 1: Let's so check you are. By the way, I just want to say thank you guys so much for.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: M hmm.
Speaker 1: What's up guys, and welcome to the show today. I hope everybody is staying safe. Thing steam, what's up? Welcome to the stream. I hope you guys enjoying your day, your week, your month, your year.
Speaker 2: What is up? Guys, how is everybody doing? I hope everyone is.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm who who must be his own time?
Speaker 1: I hope everybody is watching today. I just want to say, if you guys want to support the channel, support it. You know, it's who we are as a people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I you know.
Speaker 1: I love what I do every day. I love this business.
Speaker 2: I love what I do.
Speaker 1: I love what I do every day in this business. I love talking to you guys. I love what I say every flipping day of the weekend twice on Sunday. We're the ones. We're the We're the notes, We're the We're the We're the we do a lot of things. By the way, give me one minute, guys, who.
Speaker 2: Buys your years old little time?
Speaker 7: Jeez?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 7: Whoa?
Speaker 2: How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Welcome h Stelpi and XO welcome.
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 1: I don't have so here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I don't have a sub button on here.
Speaker 1: I I don't. But I do have a way that people can donate. By the way, guys, I have a so I made a goal for so here's the thing, guys, I have a co five.
Speaker 2: How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Stepian? How you doing welcome.
Speaker 8: By the way, I have a.
Speaker 1: A cod I if anybody that does want to support, and I even have extreme loots.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm.
Speaker 3: Don't tell me.
Speaker 7: I have to.
Speaker 2: Give me a minute. Guys the stem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a thing called stream loots. Yo, guys, check out stream loootes.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 1: Hope everybody is staying safe. Let me let me get you a shout out, stephie h, give me one minute. When I get this new laptop. It's gonna be easier. When I get this new laptop, it will be.
Speaker 2: Easier for me. Yea mhm yo, do you kah?
Speaker 1: Well? We love to Stepian guys. Hope everybody is staying saved. Hope everybody is doing well.
Speaker 6: On top or more about.
Speaker 1: E by mm hm m h.
Speaker 7: M hmmm.
Speaker 1: We love you guys. This is something I love doing. I love dreaming.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm mmm.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got the song in my head. Maybe you don't. Yeah, what's up guys, If anybody that does want to By the way, I just want to let people know that RFL RFL rec bluggly.
Speaker 2: Is getting me a laptop. Yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: Over the weekend, Chad went over to UH to coach Scott's gym, the.
Speaker 2: Coach that Aaron had, Dude, that was all that was.
Speaker 1: Actually a good stream and I think that people people were gonna like say, by the way, guys, there's my wistless, my Amazon wistless. If anybody that wants to get me a gift on top oh little rock, what I was looking for? Oh hey, I got a new shirt in the T shirt shop, y'all. I got a new T shirt, a new T shirt design in the T shirt shop. Y'all.
Speaker 2: Let me show it to you, let me tell you about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, h.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 5: Tonight, Oh my god, mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, I was I got a surprise, guys, Guys, I got one more. I'm one of the three memberships, three memberships of the Patriots, the three one year membership courtesy of me. If anybody, if anybody that wants to grab that one, grab it. Sorry, I'm having a part.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you guys so much for taking the time out of your day to come see me. M h m hmmm, yum. I just want to tell people if, by the way, I'm not I'm not shilling for any By the way, if I was chilling.
Speaker 7: Uh m hm hm mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm b.
Speaker 6: B mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yup.
Speaker 1: Fin way check out pickaxe y'all.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 5: You are.
Speaker 2: My fave.
Speaker 5: Geeza so you are you roll?
Speaker 2: You are evil.
Speaker 1: In and and d.
Speaker 5: Oh I see it.
Speaker 1: N Let me to talk to you. But what's up, guys?
Speaker 6: Mm hm hm mm bu my schedis up too, like oh.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope everyone is staying saved. Yeah, let me promote something else that. Yeah, I hope everybody is staying safe today.
Speaker 2: By the way, yeah, m hm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Doom night oh my like and you see the sun night tig time.
Speaker 3: Oh the up.
Speaker 1: But I hope everybody is staying safe today.
Speaker 7: M h.
Speaker 6: Night.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you guys. I just want to say thank you to the people that have done more for me for me.
Speaker 7: H mm hmmmm.
Speaker 5: M.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody is staying safe today. I hope everybody's doing well. Someone's doing well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What is everybody's favorite food? What is everybody's favorite food? Min's pizza.
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm mmm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What's up guys?
Speaker 2: How is everybody doing.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: Who speakers of tattoo?
Speaker 5: Night on the line when us he does a dude.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 1: Who I hope everybody? So I want to ask this question, and what is your guys' favorite TV show? What do you guys? So let me uh, let me do some I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: A little charge GBT. Let know, all right?
Speaker 1: I I tech not so I read so I read that AI is getting smarter every day. Yeah, pretty soon it be able to be able to do your job, your taxes, and your data and finally a robot that can can disappoint my parents faster than I can. Oh have you seen the prices at the grocery store? Unbelievable? I paid twelve bucks for a bag of grapes. At that price, it should come with a tiny butler to.
Speaker 2: Pill them for me. Eh.
Speaker 1: Data n apps have Data apps now have the feature where you can pause your profile, which is great because nothing says roman is like hitting the same button you use to stop Netflix. Oh they say politics is more divided than ever. Yeah, the only thing both parties can agree on that Congress should get longer vacations. Hey, who are these guys politicians or middle schoolers?
Speaker 4: Eh?
Speaker 1: I love how my phone on melacing suggestions. I said at bedtime, reminded, thanks phone, what's X going to tell me the floss too? At this rate? My phone basically my mom my wife of I U yo. Yeah, what's all?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: All right here he is headlines fed Shaka big news today. President Trump has had enough. He's firing the federals of Governor Lisa Coke over mortgage fraud allegations. Then they can get this. She's refusing to resign. Resign. It's like breaking up with someone and then they block your number, but then they text you saying they still own half your furniture.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 1: Trump also has raised tariffs on Indian imports to fifty percent, but Apple fans can raise easy. Apple are going up. Turns out Apple shipping more production to India. They're playing chess. Everyone is still playing checkers. Yeah, let me let me find somebody aid on YouTube. Y'all kick you guys can go fuck yourselves because yeah, I hope everybody is staying safe today.
Speaker 7: H h.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: By the way, I just want to say, yeah, y'all.
Speaker 1: About your library. Right, let's been a little let's been a locale.
Speaker 4: Hmm m hmm.
Speaker 1: All right, we're sending it over to local queens. Y'all. They have members only. All members only chat on so you guys can't chat over there. But but hope everybody is staying. Say I'm gonna send let's be find someone listen.
Speaker 5: Yeah mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm yeah, h m okay, thank you. I think I'll watch it.
Speaker 2: Let me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to follow them because I like to follow the people, all right, Love you guys. We'll see it when we see you, like guys. M m m hmm