Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there. I was done. I wasn't deal with them. The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me away the quickest. When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us. And one of the things I remember the most, where the eyes were going red. I see an orb of light. It is just circling these steps like it is waiting for me. And he begins to tell them that he saw UFO. They're basically like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 2: That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's where I saw.
Speaker 1: The top of the muzzle, noose and the eyes. As soon as I made eye contact with this thing, I don't like death.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, Cult listeners, This is Brandon with Tenfoil Tells. If you enjoy what I've got going on here, make sure to find Tenfoil Tells wherever you listen to Cult of Conspiracy at There are over two hundred plus episodes of all sorts of topics. But on this episode, we're going to talk to someone named Chris from Texas who has experienced several different instances where he believes he was abducted by aliens. It was a very interesting conversation. I'm hoping you guys enjoy it, and just remember, if you enjoy listening to Tenfoil Tells, make sure to follow me anywhere you find podcast. You want to help support the show, you can find the Patreon look for tenfoil Tels over on Patreon. You can also follow me on social media on Instagram, on Facebook. And if you've ever had an experience and you would like to be a guest on Tenfoil Tells, you can reach me at tenfoiltls dot com and go to the contact section, or you can send me an email directly. That's tenfoil Tells Podcast at gmail dot com. We're gonna go ahead now and dive into that conversation that I had with Chris, and I really hope you guys enjoy it and we'll check you on the next one. Welcome back to Tenfoil Tels. I'm your host Brandon Tonight, I am joined by my guest Chris. Chris, thanks for coming on here and talking to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 1: Sure, I'm forty four years old, father of three. I grew up in Texas all my life. I'm from San Antonio, Texas. Uh where half the story takes place. The other half takes place further south Texas, maybe thirty minutes away from the Mexican border. Yeah, I guess we'll just kick it off with where this all started. Yeah, go ahead it I'm sorry, go ahead. I just said, yeah, go right, ahea if you want to, okay. Yeah. So it started with my mom when she was sixteen, she had the UFO experience. It was my sister was five months old. She was carrying her inside the house and she looked above it and she saw a flaming orb she described like a fire, and it was right above the house, and she looked at it and saw it, and she went inside, you know, because she was frightened. Fast forward, maybe a year, she was she was levitated in the house and she just heard these voices. She described them as being demonic in tone. So she started praying to Jesus and she slowly, like I guess, went back down on the bed where she was sleeping. After that, she had told me when I was one, my brother was months old, we were sleeping beside her in the crib next to the bed. It might have been in a small bed. She said that she saw an orb that was transparent. It had two silver She described them as tongue depressors. They looked like tongue depressors, but they were chrome in color and they were spending independent of each other with these pastel color lights, three of them on the inside, going between them. And she said, this orb came through the wall, went over meeting my brother who were sleeping together on that bed, scanned us like went head to toe, and then like a few times, and then slowly just went through the wall. And she says she wasn't frightened or anything like that. She's never actually been frightened. Every time she talks about her experiences, she's just been cool to cucumber. All right, So my story takes place. I guess I have memories. I have memories all the way back to when I was My first memory was when I was one, maybe months old. But I became self aware when I was laying on the bed. One time, I had pillows all around me and I was just laying there with the lights on, and I couldn't roll, I couldn't do anything. I was just a baby, So I just I had that memory. And then someone came in and said, oh, he's awake, and picked me up. I think it was my sister, and that was my first memory. Second memory, you know, I was like twelve months old. I was swinging in the swing and I was being tickled tortured by my aunt. She was tickling my feet and I was laughing and laughing. Third one was when I was fifteen months I fell and hit my head real hard on the TV. So I spawned the fil of culta. So it was very difficult for me to learn how to walk. But when I was fifteen months, my uncle let me go and I took a few steps and just went head first into one of those old TVs from the eighties that were unmovable, pretty much stationary TV. I left the big dent in it and I had to get stitches on my forehead. I remember that too. So with these, with these alien memories or entity memories came man. I remember I was three years old, sleeping in my mom's bed. I remember being lifted out of the window and playing basically chase with a kid. I thought he was a kid or she. We were going around the bushes in my front yard. We were just chasing each other for three nights. That's happened. I'm not sure if it was back to back. I don't think it was. But I would always be chasing this little kid. I could only see its feet, and then he would hide or she behind the bushes, and I could see its round head. So it was a little entity, like a little little alien, I would assume. Now back then, I didn't know what it was. And then I got tired and I would just stay in my head. I'm tired. I'm tired, and I'd be lifted back up and put into my bed. So that happened a few nights. The one big one I remember was when I was four. I saw a big light coming through the window. Sleeping on my bed and I could barely look over the window sill. So I saw this big light coming through the window. I lifted up the miniblinds. So I pulled the string, lifted up the miniblinds, and I'm looking out and I see a light above the chinaberry tree in the backyard, and it's illuminating all the leaves on the tree and everything. It's fall so it's wet it's muddy, it's cold, and I just have a shirt and underwear on, and I see this little head pop up right in front of me, right right in front of the window, and I see it from the eyes up and it's telling me to come outside, come play with me, come play, and I'm like okay, and the window slides open, and I just remember like I was like year ago, So I was four years old at this age, and it was kind of similar to what I was going through when I was three. And I just remember being like elevated up and put on the ground and I was followed this little entity up the tree. It looked like it was common tree, but I don't think it was. And then I just remember being elevated and going through the tree limbs into the light, and I see it looking down at me, and then I'm looking up at him or it, and then I look down and I'm seeing rooftops. So I'm being like, I elevated into this light while I'm hovering over rooftops, and I look back up into the light and then I just closed my eyes and when I open them, I'm back in my bed and tucked in, like and it all happened in the blink of an eye. So I basically just closed my eyes and boom, it's the next day when I open them. And I thought that was weird, and I threw my covers over me and I put my feet on the ground and there's mudd and leaves all over my feet, you know, like debris, and I knew it wasn't a dream at that point, so I knew that really happened. And I started drawing all these figures of amiens because I'm a pretty good artist even at that age. I won contest in kindergarten and stuff like that. So my mom told me, like, what's that? And I'm like, these are my friends, you know, like I'm drawing my friends, and she already knew, like she knew what was up. And so all that happened. And you know, I've been listening to your podcast, and what's crazy about it is the podcast I listened to, they trigger something that I remember, Like you were talking to an English doctor. I think that's interested in and implants and stuff like that. And you have an episode where a guy had an implant in his foot.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, they'd found the thing in their foot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so my mom well, I used to. I was a wild child, so I used to run around barefoot and everything like that. And she was looking at them on my foot one day. She's like, what's that and I was like, I don't know, and she pulled it out. It was what you described and that when y'all were talking. It's it was a little wire that it was probably like an engine link, and but it was black, not chrome. And she's like, how did this get in your foot? I was like, I don't know, and it was straight, it was very delicate, like it just it broke into pieces when she pulled it out, and she's like, that's weird, like that shouldn't even have been able to get into your foot and say it like that. I was like, I don't, I don't know what that was, but yeah, it just broke them to pieces. And we just that's all that was to it. You know. We didn't think anything like, you know, oh, was alien implant or anything like that. But it was just weird because it should not have been that straight. If it went into my foot and had as flimsy as it was, it shouldn't have been in my foot at all, especially should have broken. Yeah, I should have broke, so that was weird. After that, I don't have much memory until I was fourteen years old. Got all a shower and I noticed I have a scar on the back of my right ankle, and I have three little dots on the inside of my ankle, and I never noticed that before, but I researched it and they say men that were abducted have those similar markings on the right ankle and women have it on their left. So I thought that was weird. My teenage years were pretty mundane that nothing really happened abduction wise, I did see UFOs need my buddies to enchant it rock. It's in Fredisburg, Texas. It's really nice out there. It's real pleasant. If you just picture the moon cut in half and put on the earth, you know, like on a smaller stature, it looks like that with like a valley between it, and then they have another rock called Turkey's Peak or like experienced climbers, well me even and like six buddies we went out there. We went camping, and you're not supposed to campound on the rock. So if the park rangers out there see you, so like kick you out, you know, kick you off. The rock. So it's at night, you know, slate, we're we're up there. We're trying to sleep on the rock, you know, or just be up there and on the other rock across the valley, and we see I see a little light. I'm like, oh shit. Guys like look the flashlight the park ranger. And then so we all turn off our flashlights and we're just watching this light and it's making its way down the rock and I'm like, look at it, man, look at the way it is moving, like he's falling ass And all of a sudden, it looked like the flashlight drops or he fell, and it started skipping down the rocks, and I'm like shit. So I told one of the guys. I was like, hey, man, let's go down there and make sure he's okay. Maybe he fell, you know, brook Lake or something. Maybe he needs help. So me and the other guy went down there. Out of all of us, he was the only one balls to go down there, and we made it down to the valley, and as soon as we got down to the valley to cross over to the other rock, this light got huge, shot up into the sky post and then disappeared, and so did my buddy. He took off back up the rock to our friends, and I'm like, what the hell, so let me all alone, and that guy wound up being a forceto Rican guy. But we go. I hauled back ass up to the rock and everybody's freaking out like did you see that? Did you see that? And uh, you know, they were all freaking out, so was I and I but I've seen stuff like that before. And then so we get up there and it comes back like it disappeared and came back at different different spotting in the sky, did the same thing, post moved around a little bit and then disappeared. So it would do this. It did this all night long, every thirty to forty five minutes. So me and my buddy Steve, we stayed up all night like just watching it, and I guess they got bored with it because you know, it kept showing up like every hour, and then we saw it turn into like a bright light and when the sun started rising, and then it like go on the Sun's path, and when the sun passed it, it disappeared. It wasn't there anymore. It was very odd, very weird. Another UFO little story. When I was five, I was six, Me and my brother were sitting in the living room watching TV while my sister was washing dishes after dinner, and we saw it was a little blue light, a little blue orb that I saw it past the backyard, the back window, the sunning glass door. It came into the kitchen through the screen, swirled around the light about my sister who was washing dishes, screamed, bloody murder, and then it went around the dining room light. When did some circles around that went back to the other light, did some circles went around the house like once or twice, and then just disappeared. That was pretty freaky. When was this It was when it was ninett five happened. Yeah, yeah, so I'm sorry I went back in time.
Speaker 2: You're all good. I'll just say that's a before drone era.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, wait, before drawing cell phones everything. Yeah, all right, So fast forward to I moved down here to South South Texas next to the Mexico border in two thousand and one. So in two thousand and four, one, yeah, two thousand and four, I came down here and I started working at this restaurant barbecue plays, And I came home and I was staying with my mom at this time, and my brother just got out of a bath of war, so he was staying with us too, and we kind of all met up at the same time, pretty much like in the same house. It was odd. It was like being all back together as a family. And so I came home and I was laying on the bed. My show was about to come on. I used to watch the show called ut Supernatural, like ritually, and it was going to be eight o'clock and I'm just sitting there, laying down on the bed. I had the remote my hand. I'm fully clothed, sock so on and song shirt on remote. My hand. Light in my room is on. TV's on. I'll look at the clock. It's five till eight. So I'm like, all right. And then I just closed my eyes and I think I'm outside because I think I'm looking at the sun because it's so damn right. And I opened my eyes and I see this big ball, it's small bowling ball size, white light. It's humming, it's spinning. Beams of white light are coming off of this thing, just shooting off and it's blinding me. It's so damn bright. It lit up the whole house from underneath my little my door, that little inch you have underneath the door for the airway. It lit up the whole house from the net and I'll tell you why in a minute. But it lasted about five seconds. It last about five seconds, and then it disappeared. Now I saw two of them because I had a mirror hanging up on my on my curtain that was right there in front of me, so the curtain ride, I had a mirror hanging up, full length mirror, so I saw the reflection of this thing, so I know I wasn't seeing anything. And then the crazy thing was when it went away. It disappeared, complete darkness, complete silence, and I'm tucked in, pulling clothed into my bed with my arms like at my side. I'm at this point, I'm freaking out. I have no idea, what the hell just fucking happened, I said. I laid there in the bed just trying to listen to see what's going on. And I stayed there for at least two three hours, and then I hear noise like my mom getting up and she made coffee. And then I see the sun come up, and I'm like, oh, thank god, thank God. The crazy part was, you know, I'm realizing everything that happened, like, okay, I just was above my covers, watching TV fully closed. Now I'm tucked into my bed, like what the you know, what the hell going on? And then so I'm in my head right now and I'm screaming my mom's name, screaming her name, Oh Mom, Mom, like loud, like very loud, knowingly loud in my head. She comes busting into my fucking door as well, and I'm stuck. I'm just like what and she goes, what do you want? Why do you keep screaming my name? I go, I'm sorry, dude, what do you want? I was like nothing, nothing, I don't want anything, and she slams the door. And man, I didn't tell her that story until like seven years ago. I'm forty four. This happened when I was twenty four. I didn't tell her that for years. This scared the shit out of me. How the hell did she hear me? Like, I'm in my head? And yeah, so that that freaked me out. And I know it had something to do with what happened the night before, but leading up to that night, leading up to that night, for weeks, like two to three weeks, I was having dreams. I was having like vibrations head to toe, like just weird, Like I feel like I was being scanned and and vibrated, like from my ankles all the way up to my head, back to my ankles all the way up to my head. And I had these crazy dreams I had. I had a dream that all right, get this, I was on a hilltop right in my dream, beautiful grass like waist high, and I have my hands like it's blowing in the wind. I'm on the hilltop and the sunny and I have my hands and the wheat or the wheats and it's beautiful. And all of a sudden, I'm being pulled through a tunnel of light and it's just you seem thor right like that rainbow bridge. Yeah, okay, it looks similar to that, but a tunnel and it all of a sudden, I'm pulled through that and I'm like laying on a densest type chair but it's fully jet molded to the floor like it everything. Like I can see around me with my eye. I can't move for shit, but I can see all around me. And I'm naked, I'm like, what the fuck? And there's mists like it's like a bronze room, and it looked there's no seams anywhere, like nothing nuts and bolts. Everything's just like jet molded. And I'm looking to my left and I hear somebody crying and I'm like, hey, who's that And it's my brother, Like he's fucking panicking. He's terrified. He's crying, tears coming down his face, you know. I can hear whimpering, and I'm like trying to tell him, like it's gonna be okay, don't worry, it's gonna be okay. And then all of a sudden, these four figures come out of the mist, and I'm like, oh shit, like, oh I know what time it is. And then i'd see one at my feet, and then I look up and one's like looking down at me. And then I see two at my side that came up. I'm just like, ah fuck. And then one of them that was the one that was by my head to my right, he looked at me and then pulled something out and it was a needle. It was gold, and it had like a little vial of fluid in it, and he pushed something and these two little wings shot out, and then he put it into my brain and into the side of my head, right above my ear. And when you plunged it, I went back through that same wormhole that I was pulled from that dream. I went back to that same point in that dream that I was pulled from, right back to the hilltop with all that beautiful grass. And then I woke up, like in a blink of an eye, I got up from that bed and I ran straight to my bed a bathroom, and I looked to see if I had a mark there because it felt so real, and I do to this day. I still have a hole right there where that needle went in, right right above my ear, like right there.
Speaker 2: Have you ever let anyone look at it like a professional, a doctor or a dermatologist or anything.
Speaker 1: No, no, but it's a permanent scar. It's been growing with me through the years. It's not in the same spot, you know, because your body changes over the years and stuff. But it's a little higher now than it as before. But it freaked me the hell out. And then, uh, yeah, so that that was interesting. Another one, this one they took they took samples from me. I know, I was in the white room. I was in a white room on a round white bed, and I was naked, and you know, when you're in a white room, you don't know the depth of anything. So it was just weird. I was like where am I? Like what is this? And then all of a sudden, these French doors just appeared. They materialized like kind of like water like you know, but it I materialized and then they they flung open, and there was a blackness, like a black doorway, and then all the black, all the darkness came this Marilyn and Road type. She was beautiful with like high hills on and everything black high hills, and she was naked and she got on the bed and she was dogging style, and I, you know, I understood the assignment, you know, I did what I did. She we finished, and then she got up walked back out. The doors they closed, they dematerialized, and then I woke up like like that, and I know something happened because there was evidence of it, you know what I mean. And I'm twenty four. I don't have wet dreams at twenty four, you know, maybe with like eleven ten, you know, maybe, But yeah, so I knew something happened then, So yeah, that was that was That was a strange one. So that light, sorry, man, I'm jumping all over the place. So that light that was in my room, that ball of like you know, when Mom woke up, she came in, she was like, you know, yelling at me for like not even saying anything. But in my head, I was. It took me two days to get up the courage to tell her what happened. And I asked her. I was like, Mom, don't I don't think I'm crazy, you know, But I told her. I was like, this is what happened, A B and C. Like she she's like, I don't think you're crazy. I go, you know, she goes, no, I saw the same light. She goes, it was so bright. It was so bright it lit up my whole room from underneath the doorjab and she goes, your brother saw it too, And you know my brother does he does the Devil's let us, you know what I mean. So he was he was high and then you my mom said that he hit under the covers when he saw the light under his room, which was directly in front of mine. So he got scared and hit under the covers.
Speaker 2: I like the fact that you referred to it as the devil's let us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the devils let us man. So yeah, he hit on the covers because he didn't know what's going on. And then my mom said, you want to know something crazy. She goes, I saw one in my room. I go, what's like? Yeah, I saw one right behind my fan. It had these three long fingers and it was small, and she goes, she turned over and saw it after that light, and she saw it and just turned back over it the other way and ignored it. And yeah, that was that. So she, like, I said, my mom's cool is a cu humber when it comes to this stuff. So that happened fast forward. Let's go to twenty Yeah. I was thirty four at this time, so ten years later, and I was in my room. And I was in my room. I always locked my door when I go to bed, lock the door, turn off all the lights, you know, make sure everything is secure. When I just happened to wake up, I woke up and my lamp was on in my room, My door was wide open, the kitchen light was on, and I'm like, what what the fuck? And I see something right in front of my TV. At this time, I had a deal p TV. No, if you know what that is. It's like a big stationary like flat screen. They're pretty high, they're like. Whatever it was in front of this TV was about five feet all black. I just saw black. And then there was something cresting the top of the TV. And I was like, that, what's in front of my TV? And uh, it turned around and looked at me and it was it wasn't It wasn't grey. Once when I was little, they were gray. This one was beige. It was beige, had that human looking skin, you know, And it yelled at me. It fucking screamed at me in in a language I've never heard before, in a voice that terrified me. The tone of its voice or its size was immense. It was deep, like a deep, deep, deep fucking voice. And it scared. It scared the shit out of me. I'm not gonna lie. And it was cloaked. It had a black cloak and it was yelling at me, and I'm like, what the fuck are you saying? And then the another one, the other one was in the kitchen and it flew. It was above the floor, like I could see, it wasn't touching the fucking floor, and this cloak was above the floor. I could see the tiles underneath it and the light, and it just flew into halard like halverard into my room like fast. And then the one that flew into my room, we'll call it entity. Entity two yelled at Entity one. I guess for fucking up and letting me wake up. Entity one yelled back at Entity two, and I said, fuck both of you, and I threw the covers up, trying to get out of my bed. As soon as I did that, I threw my covers over me before I can't even let go of my covers right as soon as they were falling into t one that I saw first in my room, blue on top of my bed. It's three fingers went around my forearm and it got within an inch of my fucking face. I'm looking at this thing dead and its fucking eye and it's its eye is dry, it's not moist like ours. It's a dry, black eye, and it gets so close to me and I just remember closing my eyes opening them, And it was eleven a m. The next day. My doors closed, my lamps off. My door's locked, as a matter of fact, and the lamps off, and I just wake up tucked in like like they always do, and I'm just thinking to myself, what the fuck was that? It was crazy. That was the most intense, intense experience in my life. It was. It was so nuts.
Speaker 2: Your description of the cloaked one is very similar to what that doctor had encountered, the one you referenced earlier. I think it was like episode ten, so it's a long long time ago. But he said it was cloaked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well this one was cloaked. I sent you a picture. I sent you a bunch a bunch of pictures. Yeah, yeah, there's an alien in there. It's got It looks like you got shot in the neck. Yeah. That one, Yeah, that one's the one that's exactly what I saw, but less wrinkles on the face. That one looks very old compared to the ones I saw. But the eye, if you look at it, it's dry and it looks exactly like the ones I saw in my room. It's crazy. And you know the Fourth Kind, I think Productions of the Fourth Kind or something like that, where they see owls in the Alaska. Okay, the recordings in that sounded similar to what this thing was saying to me, like the language it sounded, it sounded the same, and that freaked me the hell out, dude, Like, I didn't finish that that movie. The first time I saw it, it was scary, man like. I was like, it reminded me of that.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, No, I watched it once when it first came out, But this was before I had a whole lot of knowledge of like abductions or anything. So I didn't know a whole lot about the owl connection. But apparently owls are really common. But people think that they're seeing aliens, they also see owls, but then the owls are like five feet tall.
Speaker 1: You know. That makes I saw someone when I was younger, when I saw that blue light, maybe like five years later, I saw day ass out on the back like back fence of the same house and all that stuff happened. It was a white owl. It was huge. I saw it when I was washing dishes. It's crazy, and I got one where I'm at now. It's not a big owl. It's a white owl, but it screeches every damn morning, and it fleo in front of me one time out of a bush. It was. It was pretty big, but it wasn't no four or five feet though, so it's probably just a regular owl.
Speaker 2: About ten years ago I found one on the side of the road. You don't usually see an owl's roadkill. No, you know, for what I used to have to do for work purposes, we had to go out and pick up roadkill, and that day we came across the black cat. We came across some raccoons and an owl. Yeah, it's like, this is just random. You don't usually see this type of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they'll follow the traffic walls. I guess, yeah, yeah, it was. It was crazy though. Man, that that that last experience I had. It wasn't the last one. I'm sorry it but that was the most intense one. That's the one I've seen. Like it's like they screwed up, Like I I woke up and they're they're probably like, what the fuck is this guy doing up? Like why is he up? I know that's what they were arguing about, Like you're supposed to sleep? I thought, I did, you know, it seemed like that kind of type of banter between them. Uh, it was. It was nuts. That was crazy. It was crazy, and I've never seen a cloaked one two. I listened to podcasts and stuff about aden introductions, so I want to know more about mind and listening to yours actually like pinged like like oh, they like a lot of stuff clicked. You know that guy with the little thing in his foot that went straight up into his foot, I had the same thing. It was another one I listened to where they said that something a space program like the on the Moon that the guys or space suits that looked like Halo not you know, like that's probably where they got the space suits for Halo, because it was like yeah. So I my son, my youngest one, I always asked him, like, you guys seen aliens, Like if y'all ever see aliens in your dreams or in person, y'all tell me, okay, you know, because I need to know. So my youngest one, he was eight at the time, and I was asked him, like, you know, you ever dream about this? You dream about that? He's like no, no, no, no. Well one day he woke up and said that I had a dream last night. I was like, well, yeah, there was five aliens in the room and they took me on the spaceship and we flew inside the moon and when I got down, they led me to all these kids that looked just like me. They were they were they were me. And then I saw a bunch of guys in space suits and they looked just like you. And then one of them came up to me and took off his helmet and it was you, and he gave me a big hug. And then I woke up.
Speaker 2: I was like, Wow, it's very detailed dream, exactly for an.
Speaker 1: Eight year old. I was like, how do you know the Moon's hollow? Man? How do you know about the space program? And then I asked you, like later on, because that's when I heard the podcast about the Halo suit. I was like, I asked him. I was like, hey, does does the suit look like this? And I show him astronaut suit. He's like, no, daddy, No. I was like, okay, well does it look like this? And I show my guy from Halo. He goes, yeah, it looks just like that, daddy, but read. I was like, all read and he's like yeah, all read. I was like, they were all wearing red. He's like yeah, they were all in red. Wow. Okay. It was just it was nuts, man, It was nuts. And uh, you know, I've heard a bunch of podcasts about the Space program, stuff like that, how they clone, people call him altars and stuff like that. So just what he said just gave me chills, Like, you know, it was too intense. It was I was a little eight year old. No, no, any of that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's strange. It's weird when children bring up stuff because obviously they have what everyone says is a more active imagination. But what if the things that they're able to see is not their imagination. They're just more in tune to things. As adults, we don't seem to be in focus of anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I have a fourteen year old two and I was I told him, like gay viewers don't be ashamed to like tell me anything, Yeah, especially like with all this stuff I'm talking about, And it's like, oh yeah, no doubt, I'll tell you. And like two weeks ago he told me he was like told that there was it looked like a memory I dreamed, but it seemed real. It was more like a memory. But it's like because all these posters weren't in here in the room, and there was one, there was three aliens, two bumban's bedside and one in front of me were they were tall, They're like seven feet tall. And one put his finger out and I put my finger out to touch his finger, and then he just like dropped his finger and like went back, and then I was levitated and kind of like spun in the bed and then I just remember waking up. I was like, well, that's that's weird. But okay, So I don't know if he was a dream or if it really happened or what, but you know, they're they're starting to see things. And that's why I didn't want I didn't want them to experience anything. And I'm not saying everything right now on this podcast, but I didn't want them experience everything like I went through. You know, I wanted my kids to be, you know, hands off. And it doesn't seem like that. It doesn't matter, you know, it's like generational. So I also heard on your podcast a guy saying I guess he was x CIA and became like a UFO investigator. And he said that one of the pre qualifications for abductees is you have to be like a Native American. It's got it like and I got both those my mom's dad is Scottish and her mom's mom is like full blooded Cherokee, so I have that and she's ourh negative blood type.
Speaker 2: I was getting ready to ask, if you know what your blood type is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, mine's a be positive. Hers is urge negative. But yeah, so they had to give her a shot when all three of us were born, met my brother and my sister. But yeah, so maybe all that has something to do with it. It's it's crazy, man. Oh another experience I had here in the house. I thought I was screaming, but it was very lucid. I remember waking up in my bed, running out to the back and looking up above the house and it looked like a transparent It looked like an if you crack open an egg in a frying pan. It kind of looked like that, like there was a nucleus and then there was like something surrounding it. And if you look at like a bar of soap, like Irish spring iris spring soap, how it kind of bends down a little bit. It looked like that, but in the shit, like like an egg, you know, like it's transparent, had like a little had a big center in the middle that was glowing like orange, and it looked like fluid on the inside, like stuff was moving. And I just remember like closing my eyes, opening my eye, opening my eyes, and when I was in the bed, I opened my eyes. My whole fucking room was vibrating. I was vibrating. My room was vibrating, like my windows I thought were gonna break. Uh, it was like an earthquake. I really thought we had an earthquake. And it last for like ten seconds. And I got up out of bed and I woke everybody up and asked, I'm like, did y'all hear that? Did y'all that? And then no one heard anything. Nobody heard anything thing. Yeah, it was the strangest thing. But I thought my window was gonna break because they were. They were rattling so hard, Like the whole room was vibrating so bad. It was crazy. That was a crazy one.
Speaker 2: Is your mom or brother ever mentioned anything similar to like what you've experienced at all?
Speaker 1: Out of all my siblings and my mother, I've experienced the most for some odd reason. I know my brother's probably experienced stuff, but he probably doesn't remember because he was in one of the inductions with me. I remember we had one thing that was kind of similar. We lived in apartments pretty close to each other, like right down the street, like maybe a block, and my daughter was three, his daughter was five. We both had our wives with us, and we were in our apartments and I heard ball bearings being dropped on the floor and like a lot of them, like thirty of them, you know, it sounded like anyway, and I was like, did you hear did you hear that? You know? I'm asking my wife and she's like, yeah, what was that? I don't know. And then maybe like an hour later, it sounded like it happened again. What the fuck? Yeah, what the hell? And then some minutes later, like I thought she threw one at me. I was like, are you throwing shit? Are And she's like no, And I was like what the Like, what is that? Like something got thrown? She's like, I know I heard it. And then I went like a day or two later and I asked my brother like, hey, man, had this happened? Well? I told him like this happened and he's like what, He's like, that same thing. I heard the same thing in my house, my apartment. I was like, oh, it's crazy. Would you want to see something crazy? I was like, yeah. He was like, look in the mirror. The mirror had a face of an alien that looked like it was melted, like it walked through the mirror and left some kind of residue and it's face behind. And he's like, yeah, Haley or his daughter, she said she saw something in here last night. In the room. She says she saw an alien. She was five, like, I saw an alien, Daddy blah blah blah, this and that and then this appeared. I have a picture of that too, but it's a picture of a picture and it, you know, it's not that great quality, but you can make out like exactly what it was. But that was so weird. That was nuts. I don't know how long you want to go with this podcast, but there's another story about that apartment. It was haunted my my, you know, the mother and my kids. She had a dream for like five five nights saying, hey, I keep dreaming about this kid in black black shorts and a red shirt, a little kid like for fin nits straight. I was like, oh, that's weird. I was like, oh, you know, maybe's sister dream. She's like I don't think it was. And I'm like, well, okay, So we do the deed. One night and we're I'm laying in bed and I would I wake up because I felt something on top of me and it punched me in a leg, so in my thigh, my left eye, and I wake up. I opened my eyes. I see this little kid on top of me with his fist up and he's got this mad like expression on his face. And he gets off the bed and he says mad dog and me the whole time. He walks out of the room and I wake her up and I was like, hey, hey, I just saw that kid you're driven about, and she goes she did. I was like, yeah, so so that happened. And I saw him again too the following night and he was just like around the bed and the same thing, like he walked off the room, and I say, oh, it's just crazy. And then another night, all the shampoo bottles that were in the little window above the bathroom, in the bathroom tub, like you know there's a little window and like some apartments, and you know, we stocked all of our stuff up there. All that stuff fell into the bathroom at three am, into the bathtub. So I wake up, I get my gun and I'm sweeping the house. Nothing's there, and I go into the bathroom. I see everything in the bathtub, and I know it's a soul frankster, right. So she ends up going to her mom's house one night to spend a night with the kids. And what with my daughter. My son wasn't born yet. So I'm in the room by myself and I'm about to go to bed. I don't have the seating fan on, I don't have any fan on, and the lights off. I just turned the lights off and I went I was climbing in the bed and I heard a pillow being drug dragged and then just fell on the floor. And I was like, hell, I get up, turn the light close on the floor, Like okay, so do it again. Go to the trough of light, go back to bed on the other side of the bed. An the pillow falls off the bed, like mother. So I get up, turn it on, and then I pick up that pillow. And then I'm laying in the bed and I could fill the covers being kind of like pulled a little bit, and I could up as fast as I can't throw a light. And you see these two hands like being dragged over the quote the comforter, you can see clearly two imprints of hands being dragged. So I didn't sleep that night. I went to my living room and watched TV all night. The next day I had a conversation with this little kid and I told him, you know, I know you don't think you're dead, but you are. He passed on, you know, pray to Jesus, ask for a door, go into the light and move on. You know, you don't belong here, you belong in heaven. And after that, no problems, no experiences after that, So I guess that spirit left. But that was crazy. It was. It was intense.
Speaker 2: Did you ever research on the area of what water who the kid may have been?
Speaker 1: No, we do. That place was right next to a canal, and to me, I just feel like he might have fell in it and drowned. I'd never really looked into it. And I asked my apartment manager. I was like, hey, you think little boys die around here, you know, tragically or anything. He's like no, why. It was like because one haunting my apartments, Like, don't tell anybody else, Hey, you just you was worried about people moving up right? Yeah? But no I never did. And since I didn't have a problem in the future. I really didn't look into it any further, but yeah, that was that was something. Yeah, I have a few ghost stories and stuff like that, but uh yeah, as far as my early experiences, man, that that was. Oh I'm sorry. There was one more so, maybe about a year ago. Me and my son were sleeping on the bed and my youngest and I just remember I remember being levitated, right, and then he's on my lap and we're being levitated. I'm in the set he's and my arm's like around him, and then he's just looking up at me with his mouth open like screaming, and we're being I'm looking down at him. I can't really move or just move my eyes. I'm looking down at him and we're just being pulled into the slide. The doorway to my room is just white light and we're being pulled through it. And I just remember waking up, like opening my eyes and waking up the next morning, and that was crazy. But it seems like every time something with them happens that involves them, it's a blink in the blink of an eye, like I closed my eyes and open them and it's it's the next day and I'm missing hours. I'm missing like the whole nights, like that time that all of the spinning white light was right next to me. That happened at eight o'clock at night. And I asked my mom the next day, like what time was it when you saw that light? She said it was about three or four in the morning. I was missing about seven hours there, seven or eight.
Speaker 2: Have you ever talked to your wife about any of this.
Speaker 1: She's scared of it. She gets touched and like her ankles and stuff like that, and she'll hear things in the house. Recently, I heard little pitter powder of like little feet running around in the kitchen. I hear stuff. I see shadows, a lot of shadows lately, like the past like six months, five months, like in my peripherals. And just recently, me, my daughter and my wife and we were talking around the bed, and you know, she they all told me like they've been seeing things like shadow it was in their rooms and stuff like that, you know, like three shadows in the room and you know, being touched and things like that. My wife told me that she saw this kept dreaming about this woman, very very pale woman, black eyes with platinum blonde hair, and I actually saw her, Like that's weird. It's like she was halfway through the wall and halfway not behind the bedpost, and like she was trying to hide, but I can still see her. And I described her to her. I was like, is this her? And she was like, yeah, that's that's exactly who I saw. I don't know, it's just weird. When my mom comes to visit, she'll be on the bed and she'll feel something very small, like maybe a foot or two and hype running around the bed, like literally like running around her on the bed, and then something grabbing her angles also, you know, and she just asked the stuf and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It sounds very trickstery, Yeah, like playing around with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Shit, Just like two weeks ago, I thought my son came into my room and climbed into the bed with me and got under my arm and gave me a big hug. But my son always climbs over me, like onto the bed because I have a Kingsi's bed, it's pretty high off the ground. But this one came from the foot of the bed, climbed over a piece of wood, you know, the best bed frame, and then got on the bed and then like got under my arm and like and he seemed like it seemed like it was a little bit bigger than my son. And I was like, who are you? Like, you know, I wouldn't asleep, but I was kind of like dozen off. I was like, you know, I opened my eyes and there was nothing there. I could have sworn my son was there, but no. And then I'll hear this body voices, you know, call I'll say daddy and stuff like that in my room and uh, like a girl's voice like call me daddy, and you know, asked me, and it sounded like she was five or six. You know, my daughter's already eighteen, So I don't know what that was about. I'll hear disembodied voices around that time, when I was twenty four, when I saw that light in my room, I used to hear voices like call my name, you know, Chris Christopher. You know, when if I was thinking about, like when it happened too much, I would hear shut up in my ear like loud. Yeah. Oh, I had another UFO ex for insant. Everybody saw this. So I worked in other fields in West Texas and so, but this time we were in South Texas and Petula, to be exact. We were fracking out there and and everybody on location saw this about seven big orange orbs just illuminated or location. And they came on one at a time, one two, three, four, five, six seven, and then they went off and sequence, you know, the last one that came on went off first. And they did that two or three times, and everybody was freaking out, everybody, And then I felt like I was being called to this one side of location, so I ran over there, and everyone was like, where are you going? Where are you going? And then I busted on my phone. I started recording, so I didn't see it with my naked eye, but you could clearly see headtop like heads like maybe twenty five on one side of the field and about twenty five on the other. And you could see these lights in the sky, little low lights in the sky coming on and off. And then in front was a silver and that looks like a gray, but it's silver, and it was right there in front, and uh, I have the video. I don't know if I'll send it to you, but it was I didn't see what medican eye, nobody did, and I was just focused on the lights in the sky and then you could hear like jets coming and then helicopters and stuff like that, and then I mean, I didn't I stopped recording after a while, but uh, but yeah, that was that was crazy. Everybody saw those and they would come back every night in different different sizes of location, so different like in the north a couple of nights, in the south of a couple of nights, but in lights of three, so three orbs in a triangle formation. But that one night, that first night, there was seven right above location. And it must have been above radar. If they spooked the air Force come out, they had to be above two hundred feet. It was. It looked like it was right above location. That was nuts.
Speaker 2: Weirdly enough, I was told earlier, about two hours ago that from one I know has been they were on their way home from work, I assume, but they were seeing these orange orbs phasing in and phasing out. I guess I didn't see it, but I was literally just told that a couple of hours ago that someone was on their way and they just seen these orange orbs in the sky and they kept going in and out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was just in West Texas, uh, about a month ago. And where were we at. We were in Springfield. I think it was called Yeah, spring something. Anyways, they were frecking out there and my, uh, someone on the crew bought pizzas, so I'm eating pizza and I don't really don't like to eat the ground people. I don't ye know, I don't know. I just at that time I didn't fo eating around people, so I just went off my own and I was on the back of a bed of a truck and I was just looking up at the sky and I saw this light and it was an orange orb and it was pretty far away, but you can see another red one that was just like doing circles around it. I was like, okay, that's UFO and I was just watching it, and it was it was doing this whole thing, and then, you know, I just I stirted watching it, so I walked away. And then I think I total a buddy of mine some of my experiences on the crew, and then he started talking about it, and I was like, dude, I just saw a freaking UFO when we were eating pizza over there. And this was like hours later. So this time, it was like three in the morning. We're working night shift, and I was talking about it to him like an experience I had, and then I was like, I told him about the UFO I just saw, and I was like, nah, nah, you didn't. You didn't this and that, you know, you know, it was full of shit. And I was like, oh, look it's right there behind you. You look up at the sky, and sure enough, it was right there, and it was doing the same thing, the little red orb around the orange one. It was a little dance. And then they were freaking out like they'd never seen one before. And uh at that point, like you know, I was validated the guests in their eyes and they started freaking down and they thought they're gonna get visited and shit like that. But I don't know, I just thought that was funny. But yeah, you see a lot of stuff out there in the night sky if you're looking.
Speaker 2: Set around here. If people actually would look up, they'd see a lot of stuff. In bigger areas, you get a lot of the lights from the cities and everything that kind of pollute the sky. So if you're out in the clear, away from all the other lights, you get to see a lot better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you do. Yep, going talking about that the experience I had in the room with that white light, and my mom saw that that alien behind her or and it just came to my mind right now, so so I'm going back to it. But we were in the kitchen one time and I happened to pick up the mini blinds because we had a little window at least in the kitchen right there, and there was a handprint with three long fingers and a thumb I mean twice as long as our fingers and then a thumb longer than most humans. Right, but it was right there, Like I showed I should her and I was like, look, what does that look like. She's like, oh my, oh much, But uh yeah, it's it's just nuts. You know. My brothers he says he's never had experiences. He's had dreams and stuff like that about them, and uh like lucid dreams, but nothing concrete I've had. I've had quite a bit. Though he hasn't had as many experiences as I have. But he's had a few, but a few dreams that seem yeah possible. I've had a lot of lucid dreams, like maybe astral projection. I don't I don't know. I don't know, man, but I never really they feel real like. I think the ones where I think I have done stuff like that is where I'm flying like I can feel it. It feels real like I feel it in my stomach for some reason. And uh, I've quite a few of those. I don't know it. It's this. Have you ever experienced anything like that? Astral projection or anything.
Speaker 2: Not that I'm aware of. I can't say for sure. I have very weird dreams that feel very like realistic to me, but I don't know for sure if that's just the dreaming more iph i've actually experience like that, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've had very I've had dreams, man like. So, I was raised in a household where my mom, her sister, her sister's husbands h and me, my brother, their kids are my cousins. My two cousins and my sister. We all grew up together, so I was a big household. You know, things were okay like growing up. I was older than my two brothers, my brother, and my cousin, so whenever they got in trouble, I got the ship beat out of me, right because I should be there. I don't know their role model but I'm only a year older. I really think it's just because my uncle didn't like me because I looked like my father and he hated my father. But so anyways, we all grew up together. And he wasn't a very good man. He did a lot of bad things in life, and when he died, I know he paid for him. I know this because I had a dream that I was in Hell, and Hell looked like a mountain range of the mountains looked black to me, like burnt, and it was all encompassing, like a circle of these jagged mountains, and everything looked magenta, like reddish color. The sky the clouds were black. They were just like going fast up above head. And then I was on a dry lake bed. It was flat, flat in the flat, and in the distance ahead of me, I can hear, like on like a concert, some people yelling, and they were good. I don't know, two miles away, three miles away. So I make my way over there, and I see all these people. I think they're people, and they were surrounded by these stones. These stones look like stone hinge. There was a big circle of stones, and then another smaller circle of stones in the middle. So I'm walking through this crowd of people who I think are people, and they're a lot bigger than me. They I'm like just just barely above their waist and I'm like six foot and so i'd look to see what everybody what all the fuss is about. I've seen everybody yelling, and I make my way through the crowd and I see what they're doing. They're throwing rocks. They're they're whipping the sky on a stone, and the stone is covered in hieroglyphics, glowing gold like white hot, basically like lava, you know. And there's this riding all over the stone. And then this guy's on the stone, carried like he has these three binds over his body. And then there's a guy that looks like Baraka from fucking Street Fighter with these big, gnarly teeth. He's whipping them with the whip that's glowing the same color and it has like a serpent's tongue at the end of it, and he's whipping them and everybody's throwing stones, are laughing, and then I feel like somebody's spilt something on me, and it's I look up to my left and I look at their faces and man, these guys are demons. They have multiple eyes, they have tusk, they have sharp teeth, They're all fucking huge like monsters. Man. And but I wasn't scared. I wasn't scared. They weren't trying to hurt me or anything like that. And then I kind of make my way a little bit further, and then my uncle sees me and he calls me out for help. He looks exactly the way he did when he died. He had diabetes, they took his leg, he was he was on drugs, he was he was in bad shape, looked the same way, man, he was the same person. And he's crying asking me for help, like leading for me to help him. So I ran over there and I'm trying to break the vines, and then they all start laughing. All these things that are torturing them, like are laughing at me. Even the guy whipping him laughing at me. They're having a good time. And then I tell him, like I can't break the vines, and then he's just crying, and I'm like, I got the stone with my hands and I was able to push the stone out of the way somehow, someway, and then there was a staircase going down into the darkness, and I walked down it and I said, I'll be back and I'll be back with hope, and then I just woke up once I went down the staircase. What's interesting about this to me is I was listening to a podcast about some guy who knew like the different levels of reality, and he said that Earth is right below Hell and then Heaven's right above that. When he said that, I thought about that dream and me going down that staircase like back to back to Earth from Hell because it was the level above us and then Heaven's above Hell. So that just, I don't know, it just made sense to me, and I was like, okay, yeah. And I told his son his you know, blood Sun. I was like, hey, I had a dream. Man. I don't want to tell you this, but I dream about your dad, Like I had a dream too, Like what was your dream? He's like, I had dream he was being tortured in hell. Like I had the same dream. And it was right after you like died, like three days after he died. We both had that same dream. That was pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: I've heard the same thing before with more Basically, I don't want to call it purgatory, but like where we're at, our level of existence is between heaven and hell, which I don't know if I confide. I guess on like it's a proper term, but I don't know necessarily agree with that statement. It makes sense, but at the same time, it's like, what if there's more to it than just that, Like that's just that's looking at it for more of a religious aspect, which I try not to throw onto everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I had twenty seventeen. I had virolmin ningitis and god it wasn't bacterial, but I was pretty close to death. I came within hours of dying and I was in the hospital. The drugs that gave me worked. They said I was better. That day I went home. Man, I had like the worst migraine in my life. It was horrible, Like I felt like my head was splitting into it was. It was bad. And I think when I went to dream that that night, I think I might have cross the veil or something because I saw I saw my grandmother. It was weird. I was being chased by a spotlight and it wasn't a helicopter, but I thought it was. I didn't hear a helicopter, but there was a spotlight chased me in the darkness, and I was running with some woman, some girl, and we hid like a like a shed, like a I don't know went the shed. It went like a screened in porch and we hid in it. And she said she can't go any further. I go without her. I was like okay, So I left without her, and I wound up on my grandma was Old Street, and I remember this little redheaded girl at the end of the corner. She was all grown up, and I asked her. I was like, hey, I'm looking for my grandma. Left right next to this water tower. And I was like, I'm looking for this water tower. She's like, oh yeah, it's right over there. I was like. She goes like, who you looking for? And I told her, you know my grandma's name, and she was like, oh yeah, she's over there. Go say hi. I was like okay. So I walk over there to my grandma's house and it wasn't the house anymore. It was her property was like on the acre on the corner kind of, and there was a black fence that was covered in like greenery and flowers and stuff like that, and it was real nice. And then caddy corner to the street was the these gates and they flung open, and I looked in the gates and I saw a bunch of people in there, and I saw my aunt who died, who wasn't related to my grandmother at all, it was my marriage. But she was arm in arm with my grandmother. And my grandmother came through and I could describe what she was wearing perfectly, like I could draw out and everything. It's so vivid. And then she just like patted her my grandma, and her arm was like, go to him, go to them, and then she waved at me, and I waved to her, and then my grandma crossed over, just barely passed the gate. She gave me a big hug and the kiss, and she was crying, and she didn't say nothing though, just you know, like she just knew it wasn't my time. And then she walked back into the garden and the gates closed, and I woke up. Passed forward to twenty seventeen. My dad, my stepdad, eighteen years he passed away to a heart attack and in the bed and I see my mom. So three days after he died, I had dreams about him, and I was visiting him and he was real worried. He was just the room was all white, and out the window was all green grass, you know, in a white picket fence, and he was wearing exactly what he wore when he passed away, you know, just Texas Ranger shorts. And he was just pacing back and forth, back and forth, and they're coming for me, They're coming for me. And I told him lay down on the bed, you know, the white bed, and I had him on the thigh and I was like, hey, it's gonna be okay, like, you know, calm down, it's gonna be all right, trust me, And then he just laid down. I took a deep breath, and I woke up. And maybe a week later I had another dream about him. We're all eating dinner and meet him and my mom at the dinner table, and he's talking to me like, you know, just like we used to, and then you know, had conversations, and then I woke up. I had three more dreams like that with him, and every single dream he got a little bit harder and harder to hear, and to the point where he's just talking and I can't hear him. I'm trying to tell him, like, hey man, I can't hear you anymore. Manuel, and he's like just talking talking, and I was like, I'm sorry, I can't hear you. The very last dream I had about him, he was I walked into this mansion and he had a big mansion, you know, a big wood house, like two spiral staircases leading up to the second floor, big water fountain in the middle of the foyer. And I saw him, he saw me, gave me a big hug, you know, gave me a drink with cheers, you know, and then he went off on the party, and uh, that was it. That was my last dream about them. That was That was a cool dream. So yeah, I think I do. I don't know. I think because I was close to death. Now I can go back and forth, you know. Let's see, you loved ones sometimes when they passed kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: It is weird when it comes to dreams, like I said a little bit ago, for me, I don't know if I've experienced anything with dreams, but I do have very strange dreams and sometimes they haunt me. Without going into any details about it, there's a lot of things that I dreamed that I hope do not come true. But there's just a lot of weird stuff.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, I've had one night ray doesn't come true. I'm gonna talk about it though. Uh it's I had a dream that I've had my little one, my youngest, He's in my arms. We're on the beach. We're on the beach, and it's a beautiful day. My auntswer, my mom's there, you know, all my kids are there. And then I have in my arms he was much younger than he is now, and I look in the distance and there's a big white like rolling cloud coming to us, towards us, and I'm like, what the hell is that? And as it gets closer, that white cloud turns into fire, and I turned my back to it because I know what's coming and I'm trying to protect my son, you know, And yeah, I just took out everybody. And then I had that dream twice, two times, name dream. And then my niece had the same dream. So when I told my sister my dream, she's like, that's crazy. Maybe he had the same dream like around the same time. And then my sister also had that dream. After we told her about our dreams, I guess, but yeah, I hope that one doesn't come to fruition. But yeah, who knows, who knows? To get back to I forgot to tell you something, man. After I saw those those cloaked aliens in my room. Within the days after, I was laying in my bed and I woke up. It was like ten in the morning, nine thirty ten in the morning, and I'll just wake up and I'm just laying in my bed. Sun's up, you know, I can see clearly in my room. I look up at the top right corner of my room and there's a spinning cube that's like it's gray, like a dull gray, like like gun metal gray, but not shiny, and there's this black writing on it and it looks like hieroglyphics, and it keeps changing and it's spinning like on its on its point. So it's a cube, but it's spinning on a point and it's turning, and it's turning very slowly, but it's turning, and then it switches its position, and the writing on it it is like it one of the sides is facing me. At this point, the writing on it turned into a fucking like a smile, like the kool aid man turned into a smile and it winked at me, and it went through the wall, straight through the wall. And this thing was like the size of it was like twelve by twelve, you know, like twelve inches by it was pretty big, and I was just like, what the hell like like, so I just laid there watching it for a good freaking minute, so I know it wasn't dreaming. I was wide awake. And then it just noticed me, I guess, and it turned and it just kind of like stopped spinning and it turns and it just a smiley face, and then it winked and it just turned back on its like like on this point and just went through the wall. I was like, what the hell that was? That was weird, man, that was a weird one. Oh around that same time, I'm sorry, man, I'm sorry to cut you off. Around this. This is all coming back to me as as I'm remembering. I'm sitting on the couch right and I'm watching TV and we have this frond these French doors and then two French doors and then two big windows right next to it, and the blinds are open and I'm just there watching TV and I see a little glint, like a flash in my personal and I see it again, like what the hell, Like like something was trying to get my attention. So I go out to the back and I'm looking and I look up at the clouds and I could see I could see a little shiny object in the sky and I'm like, what the hell is that? So I'm looking at it, looking at it, and you know, my mom was out there and it was she was it was like eleven or twelve, No, it was earlier. It was like ten, ten thirty, ten o'clock because she was drinking coffee. She's like, what are you doing. I'm like, I'm looking in the sky and you didn't see that thing flash? She's like no, Like that thing flashed at me twice. She's like, what thing? And I pointed it out to her and she saw it. She's like oh, And I was like, yeah, keep watching it. So we're watching it. It went into a cloud and stay there it it didn't leave the cloud. I was like, that's a fucking UFO. Man, that's the UFO. And it was getting my attention, like that's weird. And that was before I saw them in my room. After that, I was leaving my house, and I'm always looking up. I'm always looking at the sky. You know. I love working outdoors, you know, I just love nature. So I'm always looking up. And I saw this cloud above my neighborhood. It looked like a squished pumpkin. It was just weird looking. So I just I saw it and I remember it, and I was like, that's weird. So I left. I come back like an hour and a half later, it's still there. The same cloud is still there. And I went out and I was like, what the hell, and I you know, it was just it was crazy. I told everybody else, like, come look at this cloud. But uh yeah, that was right before I saw them in my room. That was nuts. That was nuts.
Speaker 2: We have been going on for about an hour and fifteen minutes, so I was going to ask, there's anything else you'd like to discuss before we wrap this one up.
Speaker 1: No, I think I I got it all out, man, I got it all out. I appreciate your time, Bron, thank you.
Speaker 2: Hey, not a problem. I'm glad you decided to share that with me in the audience because before we started recording, you mentioned you hadn't been on a show before and I know there's a stigma for people who want to come forward, So I do appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to drink a couple of beers, man, to get the courage, the liquid courage. But yeah, I appreciate, Uh, appreciate you let me on, man, And I feel better now that talks.
Speaker 2: That is the one thing I can agree to when I do talk with people is at first, I never talked about what happened with me because people think you're crazy. It's just a stickma. And but when I started to talk to a coworker about it before I start the podcast, is about six seven months before I start the podcast, and then I felt better. Yeah, And that's what kind of got me to want to do it, because I was like, if it makes me feel better, maybe it'll help other people.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And what you're doing is great, man, because it connected a lot of doubts from me. A few of your episodes really like solidified a lot of things for me. So yeah, I appreciate everything you're doing, Man, and keep it up like your podcast is awesome. Man.
Speaker 2: If you would like to be a guest on Tinfoil Tels, remember to send an email the Tinfoil Tells podcast to gmail dot com or you can also so go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section. Just make sure to reach out and get a hold of me and we will get something schedule for a future episode. You can also find ten foil Tales on Facebook and Instagram. Just look for tenfoil Tals podcast and reach out to me that way too. Remember to share the show around. Word of mouth is the best way to help the show grow, and just remember truth comes at cost. Are you willing to pay the price