Speaker 1: All right, welcome back to the Power Tree, a morning show. It is time. It is Monday, August nineteenth. This is the final quarter final of the twenty twenty four Initials Invitational. It's getting it's getting dicey. It's getting dicey in here. I don't really feel tension yet. A lot of you feeling pretty loose. There's a little bee back there, high little Bee. Hi, guys, are you I'm okay? Amy Amy, Little Bee Ben Amy?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Hi? Hi, Hey, here's everybody. Everybody feeling good. Hi, Barb, you're feeling loose as well. You're feeling like you got nothing to lose or one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel great after go.
Speaker 1: Out to the fair today. Oh boy, guys want to come? Not really today, but Saturday would be great.
Speaker 4: Have you Yeah, I'll be there Thursday, and we're happy for your shuttle, he'll billy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, take the Hubbard shuttle, Barb.
Speaker 5: I told must I ordered a shuttle one year because I was like, I don't want to hear these guys complain.
Speaker 1: I know it's hard.
Speaker 5: Nordo literally the only one that would get on the shuttle every day.
Speaker 1: That's it. So I stopped ordering the shuttle. Not a bad gig for you, Nordo, free shuttle. The shuttle sucked. Okay, No, I.
Speaker 5: Think what he was trying to say was thank you. We'll be for the shuttle.
Speaker 2: Always appreciative, always thankful for barb about that.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to it, shall we.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Let's play time for the twenty four Initials Invitational presented by Saint Paul feder Credit Yeah.
Speaker 1: Thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. The final quarter Final, quarter Final number nine. Let's go around the room, meet the competitors, find out who they're playing for. Eric Nordquist made the final three last year. It was down to Gersey Nordo in aj and Gersey and Nordo battled. Gersey got him by a sliver. But Nordo, you're back to try to make a deep run again. Hi, Nordo, how are you?
Speaker 2: The run starts today, Corey. I'm doing quite well, all right?
Speaker 1: What happens if Eric Nordquist wins today?
Speaker 2: I'm sponsored today by our great buddies, a Great Clips, which is awesome. I need a haircut if I win. You can tweet at Arnie Gellner and tag great Clips today through the end of Wednesday and one lucky winner, You're gonna get one year of free haircuts a great Clips salons. That's sweet, That is very very cool.
Speaker 1: What happens if Tom Pellasero wins? Tom has played in this what one year? Correct? You were just in last year's tournament? Is that accurate? That is correct? I've only played four times ever?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 1: All right? So what happens if Tom wins today?
Speaker 2: A sponsored by our buddies at ABC American Building Contractors, And if he wins today you tweet at Mark D. Parrish and tag ABC will help through the end of Sunday, one lucky winner is gonna get a five hundred dollars VISA gift card.
Speaker 1: Right on?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Ben Lieber and Amy Hawker sharing a sponsor. You can see Amy at the ferret. Sounds like starting Friday, Thursday? Oh, Thursday, either Thursday, same thing for you, Ben, for Twin City's line or not Thursday? Right off the goot him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What happens if Ben Lieber or Amy Hawker wins?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 6: Hold on, I think this one's just for Amy. I've got one myself.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yes, putting it up now, I guess so okay, yeah, whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, I think Ben and Amy are both sponsored by Radco. Is that who you're going to be talking about that I.
Speaker 1: Was talking about?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? A thousand Hills? Oh really?
Speaker 7: Oh no, kid?
Speaker 1: That's okay, Okay, we don't know what's happening. Let's learn a Hills.
Speaker 7: Let's go here.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, if I win, go visit thousand Hills lifetime grays dot com. Use the code b L for fifteen percent off any order until midnight tonight. That's code b L fifteen percent off.
Speaker 1: Awesome. That was the stuff that was in last week that you guys were raving about, right right on, all right? What happens if Amy wins?
Speaker 2: Though well, Amy is sponsored by Radco and radco dot com. Rad If Amy wins, You're gonna get ten percent off your entire order now through Wednesday, and that's in store and online at radcode dot com when you use the promo code initials. Discount does not apply to toppers, but they have so many sweet things. Make sure to keep that code in your pocket.
Speaker 1: Lil b loves the State Fair. She's also the Queen of past. But let's see how she does in initials today.
Speaker 2: What happens if Barb wins today Seventh Avenue Pizza and Seventh Avenue Pizza as I'm losing it here there we go head on over to your local Jerry's and County Market stores. Take advantage of the seven ninety nine sale going on for all Seventh Avenue pizzas. And if barb wins today, tweet at Meat Sauce one and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza. Through the end of Wednesday. One lucky winner will win one hundred dollars to put towards restocking their freezer with Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 6: Amy.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you knew this, but I turned this into a home game too. You can get to versions four and five at Initialsgame dot Com.
Speaker 2: You also can play it all over the Twin Cities. We're bars and restaurant. It's so much fun too.
Speaker 1: It is Initials Game Live dot com to see all the locations when you can play, where you can play. It's a weekly, a whole bunch of bars all over the Twin Cities. And now even like Wilmer got at its, we're going state wide. We're gonna go state wide as well. My buddy in Brooklyn Park has that and he says it's a hit.
Speaker 3: It's awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh at heavy rotation, Yeah yeah, right on. He loves it.
Speaker 2: It starts on like there, I think in two weeks or and he's been touring it, following your bits around.
Speaker 1: He loves it, right on, dude. All right, let's uh, let's maybe give away seventy two thousand dollars, shall we.
Speaker 3: It's time for the jackpot.
Speaker 4: Now, it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 2: Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot is currently it's seventy two thousand dollars. Looking to buy a new car save money on your current car loan with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now offering car loan rates as low as six point twenty nine percent. You can apply today. Saint Paul FCU dot org slash kfan federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 1: This thing goes up five hundred dollars every week thanks to our awesome friends at Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. I just took the last remaining packet out of the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials vault. That's a real thing, uh, code and everything, but this is the last one, Ben, you had a premonition. We're gonna have the caller guest first, because the chance you said, let's just have the caller guest first. Then we'll see what your premonition want. But it goes up five hundred dollars every week. It's up to seventy two thousand dollars. If the caller gets one letter in the right spot, they went two hundred and fifty bucks. But if they just tell me both of them, it's a life changer. Seventy two k Good morning. What is your name and where are you from? Tyler from Morehead? From Morehead? Hi, Tyler, how are you.
Speaker 5: Doing well?
Speaker 3: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: Pretty good man? You have a shot at seventy two thousand dollars. Now, Ben Leeber had a dream about the initials. He had a premonition. Are you basing this off of a premonition or some kind of a dreamer? Are you just picking two random letters? I'm going random today, you're going random. Let's see whose thought process works out better. What two letters do you believe are worth seventy two thousand dollars? I'm going double F double f F is in Friday, double s as in Saturday. Oh, double S is in Saturday s S. Yeah, that's why I'm glad I asked Saturday SS. You're going double S for a shot at seventy two thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Does Tyler and moorehead have at least one right with S? And is he in the mix for seventy two thousand dollars with double S?
Speaker 3: Is he's still alive?
Speaker 1: No, I'm sorry. Actually that that combo was a couple of weeks ago, so it could be I could run it back, but if I use it, what two or three weeks ago, probably not going to run it back again. But still that's a good combo to guess if you don't know that I just used him not SS, Ben. What if it's FF? What if it is I really.
Speaker 4: Thought he said FF both times through thought FF.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't even know how you like why you clarified that, because I'm like, oh, I thought it was pretty clear.
Speaker 1: Before you give us the premonition. Just a quick reminder, if you get zero points, you are out of next year's tournament. We've had four or five people that have gone through that. If you get one, you're eligible to be draft next year. Two points automatically gets you in your next year's tournament. Three would get you a wild card spot on Friday for a chance to play yourself into the semi finals. So don't forget that all of that is on the table for you individually. Ben, did you have a guest you wanted to talk about?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean when he went SS and he was buzzed, then it didn't work.
Speaker 4: So basically, oh, it's over for you. Yeah, it's over a lot of phrases. Men's head now useless. And you said you had three.
Speaker 6: Letters when you narrowed it down to so SNL was what was in my head, and I dropped the N so I thought the initial is gonna be s L.
Speaker 3: And obviously that's wrong.
Speaker 1: None of those three letters are on today. So there goes the premonition. So now it can be free and clear.
Speaker 2: The initials four, quarter final number nine, the letter M and then the letter D.
Speaker 4: M D M as in mud, d as in dog.
Speaker 1: Yes, just making chang. Yes, I'm glad you said it, just in case some of that's involved later, But yes, m D. Yell out your name. Your name is your buzzer. Make sure you answer the pronouncing answer correctly. Best out of twelve. Here we go number one of MD. Clue number one can be used for preparation. Clue number two involves an order. Clue number three generates debate, anticipation, and excitement.
Speaker 3: Clue number four this is a.
Speaker 1: Simulation Eric Eric Sorry, mock debate out for the rest of number one. Clue number five often created by experts, journalists, or fans. Tom Yep, mock draft, that's right.
Speaker 3: Close one.
Speaker 1: Mock draft was what we were looking for though in good job the NFL networks, Tom Fella Sero Sports mocked smock draft, Yes, all right, Tom's on the board with one with mock draft. Here is number two of MD.
Speaker 3: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Featured an inheritance. Clue number two was released in two thousand and two. Clue number three. This was a remake of a nineteen thirty six film starring Gary Cooper, Tom Yep, Mister Dads, that's right and Tom Raw next Year's Tournament, Miss D's.
Speaker 2: It's a fantastic movie, so I said, Features and Inheritance released in two thousand and two, and it's a remake, and you've never seen it.
Speaker 1: And you still knew it was Mister Deed's.
Speaker 4: That's kind of crazy. Two thousands. They're all the same, Saandlors and all of them.
Speaker 1: Jeez uh.
Speaker 2: Tom has two. Everybody else yet to score. Here's number three of m D. Clue number one is white. Clue number two is often red. Clue number three took.
Speaker 1: Around eighteen months to complete.
Speaker 3: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: It has a connection to Starbucks.
Speaker 3: Clue number five This involves.
Speaker 1: An extremely large animal.
Speaker 3: And clue clue number six.
Speaker 1: This is an iconic eighteen fifty one novel. Tom yep, Moby Dick. That's right, Tom already has three? What is it that to do with Starbucks? What's that? What's the Starbucks? Starbuck? Starbuck is one of the characters in the book.
Speaker 3: That's where they don't.
Speaker 5: Care Starbucks after nobody knows that.
Speaker 3: And the whales actually white?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a white. Well, this is fun three for Tom for Tom dot Com, Tom Tom Pelsero has three. Here is number four of MD.
Speaker 3: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Can be connected to business. Clue number two can be obtained. Clue number three requires fulfilling requirements. Oh, I think I think Tom was first, But Zach, if you could pull back the old nobody say anything for a second. Tom pull or sorry, Zach, do the tiebreaker if you can. I think it was Tom, though I think it was Tom. We're gonna have to figure this one out. Lochael, hmmm.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 3: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Requires fulfilling requirements one more time filling requirements.
Speaker 3: I think it was Tom.
Speaker 1: I think it was I think it was Tom. To play it back again, I think, man, that is so freaking close. I think it's a little b So does Sauce play it? Can you play it a little louder? Is there way we can turn that up a little bit and play it one more time? Filling requirements? Tom's first?
Speaker 3: Tom.
Speaker 1: He starts saying, yeah, yeah, the slow the slow moments Tom.
Speaker 2: Filling require filling requirements to.
Speaker 1: Tired al but I can slow down a little bit more. This is the slowest tie break filling blarments. I think it's Tom. I think the tea's first.
Speaker 4: She go buy barb because be's a that l took a while to come out. She's gonna kill me. But Tom, I think you're first. Man, it's it's Tom. I think it's Tom.
Speaker 1: Medical degree, master's degree.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 1: Then it ends up not married, so.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 2: Masters degree on the drama.
Speaker 1: That was a lot of drama for a wrong answer.
Speaker 4: I was just convinced to knew it, and I knew as soon as we went to the slow mo that master's degree gets lill be on the board it is.
Speaker 1: I think she's still gonna kill me later for letting you go first. You bet, I am, there goes my tickets. Have fun on the shuttle. Uh. The shuttle sucks. Uh.
Speaker 3: Tom has three, Barb has one.
Speaker 2: Here's number five of MD clue number one, originally connected to kids and then later adult men.
Speaker 1: Tom. Yep, mighty ducks.
Speaker 8: That's right, he's rolling today.
Speaker 4: You're welcome for the sponsorship God ABC.
Speaker 1: So Tom, you already guaranteed yourself into the semis because you're already a lock to be a wild card. Even if you find a way to lose this game, you're already in.
Speaker 3: No matter what.
Speaker 2: You could run up to score though, why not? That was mighty ducks. Tom has four and the lead Barb has one.
Speaker 1: Here's number six of MD clue number one, sometimes surrounded by decorative elements. Clue number two involves two or more components.
Speaker 3: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Most commonly connected to adults.
Speaker 3: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: Are sometimes shaken, Tom, yep, mixed drinks. That's right, all right, so lost. The record is in jeopardy. I mean if he would have had master's degree versus metal degree, he would had six of the first six. Like this is insane. He has five and we're at the halfway point. Tom has five. The record's nine. By the way, Tom, if you care, you need four the last six to do that. Uh.
Speaker 2: Tom has five, Barb has one. Everybody else is playing a slow Tom down.
Speaker 1: Here's number seven of MD Clue number one, often used metaphorically. Clue number two often involves a great sense of pressure.
Speaker 3: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Can be connected to deadlines.
Speaker 3: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: Historically used to describe Black Friday events.
Speaker 3: Amy, Amy mad dash.
Speaker 2: That's that's a mad dash, Amy Hockord on the board.
Speaker 1: Good morning Amy. All right, you're safe from the shutout. Safe from the shutout. All right, there are five to go. Tom, you have five, Barb and Amy each have one. So you have a four point lead with five remaining. If you get a remaining, we got it.
Speaker 2: Core.
Speaker 3: Here's number eight of MD. Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Connected to Barney and Ali Hartman. Clue number two originally from Tennessee Ben Yep. Michael Douglas liber out for the rest of number eight. Clue number three, formerly connected to Willie the Hillbilly.
Speaker 3: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: Was slang for moonshine.
Speaker 3: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: This is most commonly connected to a green heavy logo and branding.
Speaker 3: Final clue clue number six.
Speaker 1: Variations of this include code red and up Mountain. That's just mountain dew. Leaver her, it looked like you maybe had it after you got it wrong. Yeah, yeah, Mountain do gets Nordo on the board. Uh, there are four items to go, so leaver her. You're mathematically out from winning, but you could still come back and put some points on the board. Everybody else has to run the table to tie Tom. Any other combination in Tom is victorious, and then you guys are playing for wild cards and whatever.
Speaker 2: Here's number nine of m D Clue number one. This features gratitude.
Speaker 3: Clue number two is.
Speaker 4: Observed Tom for the win Memorial Day.
Speaker 1: No Tom out for the rest of number nine.
Speaker 2: Clue number three shows appreciation Eric yep, Mother's day.
Speaker 1: On the right path took the wrong one. Wow, not a bad guess at all. Nordo gets his second point automatically in the next year's tournament in Nordo.
Speaker 2: Now you're the only one that can catch him. You need all three to tie.
Speaker 1: But Norda, if you get one more, you would be in the mix for the wild card game on Friday. I'll just get three in a row.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: You can do that? Why not? Tom's still going for the win. Nordo needs the last three for the tie. Here's number ten of MD. Clu number one debuted in nineteen twenty eight. Clue number two the second word is a reference to failed attempts to make it spherical. Clue number three often found in a rectangular box.
Speaker 3: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: These are brown, Ben yep milk duds.
Speaker 2: Yes, our milk duds, and Tom wins. But Ben gets on the board and we have no shutouts in quarter final number nine.
Speaker 1: Ben wanted milk duds all right. So with two to go, everybody still has something to play for. If anybody gets the last two, they could be in the mix for a wild card. Number eleven of m D. Clue number one can be carried. Clue number two can be walked through. Clue number three has a connection to treasure. Clue number four is a device. Clue number five. This is used for safety and security.
Speaker 3: I don't clue clue number six.
Speaker 1: These are often used on the beach to find coins.
Speaker 2: Time.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, back to the old instant replay we go.
Speaker 2: Because I had nine people ringing, and I think the T and Tom might be in the front again.
Speaker 1: And I don't think I.
Speaker 3: Was just guess wrong. Please.
Speaker 1: These are often used on the beach to find coins.
Speaker 3: Time.
Speaker 1: I'll just give it to top the he helps Tom metal detector.
Speaker 2: Yeh, blame your parents, all of you that have soft letters.
Speaker 1: The T and Tom definitely helps. And that's point number six for Tom pellows aro with metal detector. All right, Here's the twelfth and final item.
Speaker 3: Nordo.
Speaker 1: If you get this, you're in the wildcard our card game Friday. If everybody else gets this right, they automatically punch their ticket to next year's tournament. Tom going for point number seven. Nordal going for the wildcard spot. Here's number twelve of MD.
Speaker 3: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: The second word can be spelled multiple ways.
Speaker 2: Clue number two are initially hot.
Speaker 3: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: These feature a whole a baby somebody breathes first as little bee first. Yeah, okay, by many.
Speaker 3: The right answer. Yeah, the breath breath killed you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 3: Barb gets her second.
Speaker 1: Point and punches her ticket to next year's tournament as well. Tom way to go, job Tom? Yeah whatever, Tom coming off of him?
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: What's the semi finals there? I asked, starting a week from Friday, So it's okay, we're gonna need to Yeah. Is that a problem? Yeah, that's a problem. Hm may do it. Yeah, we'll talk about something out. Ideally they're going to be Fridays, but we based on who makes it to the semis, we were willing to move, so we'll figure it out. We'll juggle some stuff. We don't want you to not go on. You just got six incredible, pretty crazy.
Speaker 9: I mean, Tom, if you can't make it, that's I mean, that's that's a shame. But we hate to see you, know, you go to that semi final against Guards and I am I wonder why terrible?
Speaker 1: You don't want to see Tom and round two? Uh nordo, Tom Pelissero one. I know you have the read in front of you. What happens now that Tom is one?
Speaker 2: Well, everybody needs to tweet Mark D. Parish and then you'll tag thanks to ABC American Building Contractors, Tag Mark D. Parrish and ABC will help through the end of Sunday, one of you will win a five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Visa gift cards. So Pela Saro got somebody paid today. Right on. We had I think I think we had no ins to replace the entire tournament today. We had fifteen and you gotta.
Speaker 3: I gotta go.
Speaker 1: I gotta go as well. Yeah, I gotta go.
Speaker 3: Jump on the call.
Speaker 5: I gotta go as well.
Speaker 3: You guys, good job Tom.
Speaker 1: All right, we're leading everybody but Tom and Amy. There goes Nordo, there goes little Be, there goes Ben uh Amy, you get on the board.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: I wanted right, Ben one.
Speaker 8: I just wanted one because I've been playing. I've been listening and listening and nada I mean over on all of these brackets here, so we're excited to get one.
Speaker 1: I thought Tom was going to get all twelve. I did, and it started that looked like it was going to be, uh the all time mass kicking. But then you slowed down a little bit. But six is solid. Chris Sauce, how would you have done?
Speaker 7: I would not have done well, but sauce. He said he do would have done really well.
Speaker 1: To crush today.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's.
Speaker 7: All about the initials.
Speaker 1: Mack draft blame your daddy took the wrong one on on Friday, the wrong package always played massive doughnuts. Yeah, what it was something like that.
Speaker 7: Right, How do you feel, Tom? I mean, are you ultra confident now?
Speaker 1: I mean, well that was that was a weird round right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean five out of six and then kind of kind of tailed off there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you dogs focus at the end, But you.
Speaker 7: Did a similar thing. Gergie called off the dogs. He didn't want to show his complete hand, and I think that's what you did as well.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 7: I think you just called.
Speaker 1: Off and you're scaring off against him in he took.
Speaker 7: Out the starters.
Speaker 1: That's going to be so good.
Speaker 4: Well this at this point, you know, I'm like in rock party territory where my career record is is pretty great, but haven't gotten gotten to the big one yet. Ye, big, big, big day whenever I'm able to come in and play the semi final.
Speaker 1: Well, and if you and Gerdsey have the same semi to his college football schedule now ramps up. He's out of town. And if the the Gophers are on the road, so that might be a tough semi final to schedule, but we're gonna make it happen.
Speaker 4: After the Mighty Ducks answer and after the game finished. You know, we're both the dining guys. And he texted me, it's not worth winning if you can't win big. Of course, let's see see in that semi final.
Speaker 1: Of course, impressive stuff. You're good at this.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you that's impressive. The haves and the have nots are separated by this game. I'll tell you what, because I wouldn't have had anything today. No really, I thought Ben was going to be much better than he was. He really disappointed me.
Speaker 1: I thought he'd wait. All right, let's do a couple of things here. Let's do headlines before we get the hell out of here for a Monday morning and toss it over to nine to noon. Now it's time for headlines, brought to you by my friends at Wolf River Electric. They just showed up like an hour ago. The panels are going on today, the old solar panels going on this morning. You can go solar as well and get solar panels put on with the Wolf River Electric reach out to Wolf.
Speaker 7: So we're putting your money where your mouth is.
Speaker 3: I love the man.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Good work. Yes, good, They're awesome people. And they're like, hey, do you want to actually do these? And I go, yeah, let's do it. Yeah, man, So today's today. They're there right now, which is super cool. Andy, don't be sad.
Speaker 7: It's okay. You just throw stuff in. You just make comments here at the end of the show, even if it's not true.
Speaker 8: Oh really, I should just say whatever I want.
Speaker 7: Want, just make stuff up. That's what we do. Okay, can I color comedy?
Speaker 8: I am disappointed in myself because I, first of all, I drink a diet mountain dew every single day.
Speaker 1: The only candy I.
Speaker 8: Will eat at a at a movie theater is milk.
Speaker 1: Done you can.
Speaker 8: The one thing I have to have at the State far is.
Speaker 1: Many Now, Okay, I.
Speaker 8: Know I'm a total I.
Speaker 7: Want to say this, by the way, fascinating clue with milk duds that the reason they're called duds is because they were supposed to be rectangular.
Speaker 1: They were supposed to be sir, but obviously they ended. You know, none of them are around. They're kind of just that's close clues. I couldn't get Mellon drop out of my head. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah.
Speaker 8: Sometimes you get something stuck in there and it makes no sense.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's the worst man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The fedora from Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom was sold at auction for six hundred and thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: That's a good one and it is a price. That's something you'd want. That. That's a hell of a talker when somebody walks into your house. You know what that hat is right there.
Speaker 1: That's a great film. Yeah, as dumb as it sounds, I guess I didn't know that he I mean, I guess it's the one from specifically that movie. But does he whear the exact same style for door in every movie? I would think that he does. Yeah, absolutely, this one, specifically, The Temple of Doom won six and thirty thousand dollars. Yeah, great film.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: This will depress all of us, especially if you're a fan of the show. Friends. But did you guys see some of the details about Matthew Perry's death that.
Speaker 3: We can out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the day that he died, Matthews live in assistant Kenneth injected him with ketamine three times in the morning, twelve forty five in the afternoon, then one thirty in the afternoon, and according to uh is living assistant, before that final one, Matthew said, quote shoot me up with a big one.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Following that order, the assistant left Matthew in the hot tub while he ran some errands. When he returned, Matthew was face down in the water.
Speaker 7: Man, you know, you get to the point where you don't have anybody around just going to tell you no exactly you know, you know, yeah, I mean, I hate to say it, but and I don't know nothing about nothing, but with Prince, you know, you think about you know, somebody somewhere should have been like, hey, come on man.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: A lot of them facing charges now.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: Alien Romulus won the box office over the weekend with forty one point five Nobody really cares about that. But what also happened? What did it?
Speaker 9: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Maxitters could but over the over the weekend, though, Deadpool and Wolverine officially became the highest grossing R rated movie ever. Wow have you seen it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you saw which one? Deadpool?
Speaker 4: It was exactly exactly is stupid fun. Yeah, it's great and gory, as you axticipated. Yeah, I wonder what it passed very number one arm Was it Joker or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a Joker Oppenheimer. I think it was third Oh, okay rated?
Speaker 7: No kidding?
Speaker 1: Interesting, Wait Joker was watching?
Speaker 3: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did a ton of money? Have you seen that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: The acting, yeah, you want, movie's okay.
Speaker 2: The acting by Waking Phoenix is exactly unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Tried to tried to watch it on a plane, but it's one of those movies that the whole thing is shot so darkly. Yeah, if you try to watch on the plane, you're like, what's happening? I can't see anything.
Speaker 7: Have you ever you ever been watching a movie on a plane and you realize it's nearly X rated?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I was watching I had never seen the original Terminator, and I'm sitting in an aisle seat, and like, you know that movie. Ninety seconds in Schwarzenegger's naked completely and so it's just his ass, and then you know, like ten rows behind me, everyone's like, hey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and is that Tom? Why is it on your boots?
Speaker 1: Cycle? All right? Amy, goodness, you see you guys. Thanks for having me to stay a fair buckle up. That'll be fun, alright, Tom Bello sero, NFL Network, Thanks for your time. I will get on a giant text strain with a excuse me chain with all of the UH semi finals. We're gonna figure this out one way or another. We're gonna make this happen. Tom can't wait. Yeap nine to noon is next. We're back tomorrow, five thirty to nine.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Everybody, have a nice day, have a nice little Monday powers.
Speaker 3: You have a wonderful.
Speaker 1: Day already have a wonderful but you
Speaker 7: Love lass s