Speaker 1: If I stand up for something, I'm not gonna hide behind them.
Speaker 2: Matt, talk about it.
Speaker 1: It's all programmed to create chaos.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRS eight O five the fifty five KRCD talk station Regular listeners. No, actually, it's appointment listening. It's time for the Inside Scoop with bright Bart News. Check them out online and book markt breit bart b r e I T b a r T where you get to read what my guests here this morning from the bright Bart Inside Scoop. Matt Boyle, the Washington Bureau Chief, writes about each and every day. Welcome back, Matt. It's always a real pleasure having on the fifty five KRC Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've had anytime. Great to be here.
Speaker 2: Well, and I regularly Joe everybody jokes about conspiracy theories Matt and something. I've got a running joke with a couple of my listeners. We're now we're moving away from calling them conspiracy theories and we're just calling people who have been previously labeled of that ILK just simply pattern observers. And we we don't regularly get much information from our elect officials and those in lettered agencies. I think we have yet to get a report in the last time someone tried to kill Donald Trump. Here we have it going on again. But question, how is it that this guy was able to hang out on the fence line at the golf course where Donald Trump was not even scheduled to be for twelve hours? What put him there? Why was he armed? Why did he set up a defensive perimeter around himself when how could he possibly even know that Trump was going to play golf that day when he wasn't scheduled to do it. Matt, you have the answers to any of these questions. Does it sound like a conspiracy theory?
Speaker 1: Is this is terrifying that this is happening, And you know, I agree with you, there's there's something that smells very bad about this. Look. I was kind of of the mindset after what happened about what prispenny, Okay, maybe there was a weakness in the security and maybe somebody took advantage of it, and you know, it kind of is what it is. And but now there's something that doesn't add up here, right, Like, there's something clearly rotten in Denmark and the now two times two months apart, we've had crazy people that have found the exact right point in the weakness point of the U. S. Secret Service protection plan of President Trump. Uh. And we're in the right place at the exact right time uh to to be able to in one case in Butler, Pennsylvania, actually get off a shot at him, and they shot him. Uh and they uh, you know, they narrow he narrowly survived, uh. And could they killed another person uh and injured several others. In the case of this case in in West Palm Beach, Florida, the thankfully, thanks to the brave view of Secret Service agent uh, you know, the the agent fired at this person before they were able to get a shot off of Trump. Uh. And uh they the person fled in. The law enforcement recovered him to counting or two away fleeing from the scene. But the fact is is that this is way too close for comfort. And I'm very suspicious about what's going on here. I don't know if there's a problem inside the campaign, or a problem inside the FBI, or a problem inside the Department of Homeland Security or the Secret Service or wherever it may be. But there's something off. And I will say that the guy who is leading the investigation for the Miami Field Office of the FBI is to have a lot of problems in his background. There have been documents that have come out from judicial washingt and power oversight over the past several years here on this guy, that he is a troubling individual. He has a very anti Trump bias, and he's a character or we've seen before. So seeing him out there again is very interesting. This this character that they've arrested, this Ryan Rauss guy, the suspect. He's had interactions with the with the people have worn the FBI about this guy many times over the years. Right Like, so, latest thing that came out last night, there's a report that came out that a woman that filed the warning with the FBI last year about this guy, saying that he was a violent person. Right like she was worrying about him. She had made a previous This is a nurse who interacted with him when he was in Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Y Walsh is her name, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And and so and she She also in an hour long interview with a customs agent upon her return to the United States in twenty twenty two, had also raised concerns about this guy. Why didn't Kamala Harris's administration do something about this, right, I mean, they knew, they knew that this guy was a problem if they let him walk free and they didn't do anything about it, and they didn't have any steps to take here. There's something really off about a lot of this right now, and we've got a real problem.
Speaker 2: Here, well we do. And you know the other component of this, moving away from who this guy is, what his motivations may or may not have been, which seemed to be probably connected with Donald Trump's physician relative to Ukraine. But the all of the people on the left screaming that somehow Donald Trump brought this upon himself, the same people who repeatedly declare that Donald Trump is the embodiment of Adolph Hitler, the same people who repeatedly tell people the world that Donald Trump is a threat to democracy. You know, I mentioned earlier in the program, and I had previously you know, I remember it was a Twilight Zone episode, I think, where a guy was able to go back in time knowing full well about what Adolf Hitler did in World War Two, and he had the opportunity to kill him. It's one of those sort of thought processes if you could go back and do it. Would you kill Adolf Hitler before he acted on his impulses to eradicate the Jewish people or begin World War two? Or wouldn't you? And maybe that's the thought press that are going through. Anybody who would pick up a gun and go out and try to shoot somebody based upon their political ideology, those are crazy people that could easily be influenced by someone running around saying Donald Trump's a Nazi.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, And that's the thing is that the Democrat candidate for president right now is out there lying to the American public and continues to say things like Donald Donald Trump is a threat to democracy. Democracy is on the ballot. You know, in that exact terminology that Kamala Harris has used for the last several years in her various public commentary, you literally find the exact quotes on our social media pages and her speeches, etc. Is the exact terminology that this would be assass and is used in his own social media postings. And you can tell that this is somebody who was deeply influenced by the establishing media. Go through his if you do a very deep dive read and analysis of this guy's social media postings, and I've gone through his entire Twitter account before X took it down the other night and read every single one of them. This is somebody who was a religious viewer of the establishment media from ABC News to NBC News, to CBS News to CNN and so many more. He's somebody who regularly sent please in suggestions and ideas to people like David Murr, who moderated the recent debate on ABC News, Martha radd Ats, Nora O'Donnell, Aaron Burnett, Caitlin Collins, and so on and so on and so forth. I mean, it's at a certain point to send stuff the lesser holt right like, so these people are all personally responsible for, you know, the rhetoric that they that they've been using, which has been false about Donald Trump and now about JD. Vance. You know, the latest thing that we see this week is that the establishing media is trying to blame Donald Trump and JD Vance for these supposed bomb threats that are happening in Springfield, Ohio. Well, it turns out, according to the Governor of Ohio, all thirty three bomb threads that have been called in to into Springfield have been hoaxes. In all, thirty three of them have come from foreign countries. How is that Donald Trump or jd Vance's fault, Well, damp Bash from CNN and all these other people that we're suggesting that it's their fault and they need to come out and apologize for that. But the fact is is that the continue to push this narrative that somehow Donald Trump and Republicans more broadly are a threat to democracy and unsafe and so on and so forth. And then what happens is is that eventually they're going to convince some people out there. And they convinced Ryan Ralph, right like they convinced Ryan Ralph, and Ryan Ralph acted on the the you know, the the information that was given to him by Kamala Harris, Joe Biden, uh In in the establishment media figures that we enlisted out there among others. And this is a guy who was influenced by them. He literally went to Ukraine and tried to enlist himself in the in the Ukrainian military and uh you know, even they thought it was a little crazy. But the point is is that this is somebody who, on the number of different occasions now has acted on the uh the information that the establishment media has the or the disinformation, I should say that the established media has spread. And in this greatest case, thanks only to a brave view a secret Service agent, Donald Trump is alive again today. Again, we shouldn't be in this position.
Speaker 2: No, we shouldn't. But you know the other thing that I with the last time the Secret Service failed and not even accounting for the roof's face being an ideal shooting perch to shoot at that stage. In this particular case, if this guy was able to hang out on the fence of this golf course for twelve hours ahead of time, and the Secret Service at some point, I guess was alerted that Trump was going to be going to the golf course. You think, you know, even a drone flying around the perimeter of the place just to see if the place is secured would be logical and reasonable. And maybe doing a walk around. I mean, hell, you got to a NASCAR events or something. The drivers will walk around the track and check everything out themselves to make sure that they know exactly where any difficult spots are. You're talking about protecting someone's life in the aftermath of someone recently trying to assassinate them and him is a guy who's running for the highest elected office in the in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look, there's there's two things can be true here, right Like, we can have heroic agents, right like and in Butler we had heroic agents, right, sniper guy who took out Crook's heroic agent, right, the agents who helped Trump get out of the scene heroic agents right Like in this case in West Palm Beach, the guy is part of the advanced team that was moving a whole ahead of Trump, herroic agent. But the problem is is that the resources are not at the level they need to be for President Trump. We've seen this repeatedly where they've confirmed that because Donald Trump is a former president and not the current president, he doesn't have the resources that he needs. I think there have been reports that Barack Obama actually has much higher level of detail and security than Donald Trump does. And if that's the case, it would it appears to be then Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are personally responsible for these assassination attempts, right because they're the ones that are denying Donald Trump the resources that he needs. He keeps saying that he needs to have more. Now I don't think that Joe Biden is so much checked in at this point, right this is the guy who's totally checked out as president and is on the beach in Delaware and he's done doing the job. He's you know, phoning it in for the next few months, uh, until he's gone, and he knows that he's leaving the White House, right like so, the I don't think that he's so much to blame at this point anymore, and appears to know him and Dald Trump had a great little phone call yesterday. Afterwards they connected and Trump was talking about this on ex Twitter spaces last night. And I have every reason to believe that Joe Biden wants Tamala Harris to lose the selection, right like. He thinks that what she did to steal power and sees power from him is disgusting and he's ready, right like so. But I think that the fact of the matter is is that Kamala Harris is personally responsible for all this stuff because she is the one in her people throughout the course of this throughout this administration. That means my work is the Secretary of Homeland Security, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. These people are allowing Donald Trump to not have the security teams he needs. Again, they should have secured the entire facility. And and by the way, also these other people who say, oh, it's tough for presidents to play golf with tough secure golf course, excuse me. Presidents has been golfing since the history of time, right, like George W. Bush, Black Obama played golf right, every taking in golf like it's just the normal thing. That's they can figure that out, and they can figure out how to secure the golf course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one would think, you know, the negligs, I find it difficult to say Kamala Harris, you know it was responsible for the but certainly she facilitated the appearance of negligence. I mean, at best you can say the Secret Service was negligent, gross negligence perhaps, but at least negligent and negligence perhaps predicated on all we don't have enough resources, which is of course that point is countered by the fact that they clearly have enough resources to protect other folks like Barack Obama adequately. And part of me wants to think, well, maybe Donald Trump's rallies are so successful in the face of Kamala Harris not being able to fill a room of one hundred people. They want to prevent him from going out and campaigning. You know, oh my god, every time Donald Trump sticks his head outside, he's going to get a bullet at him. Maybe he'll quit doing it and start running a campaign like Kamala Harris is running. Speculation wild. It just it feeds it, It all feeds it.
Speaker 1: I don't think they want Donald Trump on the campaign trail. They do not want him out there interacting with regular people. They don't. They really hate well, I'll tell you what they really hate. They really hate those smaller events Trump does, right, like where you get to really see him as a person, even more so than the rallies. Right, the rallies are all along good, but they really don't like that stuff and they don't want Trump doing it. And for Secret Service to pull those events off, I mean there's a lot of you know, they can't necessarily go shut down an entire restaurant, Like when you see Trump go show up at the Chick fil A in Atlanta or something like that. Usually it's like surprise, unannounced visit. Uh. The Secret Service goes in and does like a quick sweep of their place first. But it's not like when you're going through TSA, like if you're going I don't know if you've ever been to a Trump rally right like or been to it's it's almost like, you know, or like a major event. It's almost like going through TSA to go to the airport, where you know there's certain items allowed, certain items not and you know everybody goes through the middle of the touchers and so on and so forth. So that's what that's like. But they can't do that at like when Trump stops at a McDonald's or Chick fil a or something like that, right, So it's a little bit differ and how they do that. I think they want Trump to not not be able to do that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it's certainly an easily reachable conclusion based upon what has happened the last couple of times, what continues to happen. It is always a pleasure, Matt Boyle to have you on the program. Washington Bureau chief from Breitbart, brightbart dot com, book Market, You'll be glad you did. We'll do another Insights scoop next Tuesday at eight o five. Between now and then, you all have a very happy and healthy week at bright Bart Matt, it's great having you on you bet same time, Daniel Davis Deep dive. Coming up to the bottom of the hour. We're going to talk about Putin apparently boosting the army size two one and a half million people. First though, Pressed egon Teriers. Get in touch with Pressed Egionteriers and doing so, you'll be talking with John Ryan. He and pressedes a one and the same his company and they do. He does kitchen remodeling. He's your true partner in a kitchen remodeling project. He's done kitchen's almost exclusively for more than thirty years. Every size, shape and type of kitchen, from the biggest project to the smallest, he's done it. And he's got fantastic ideas and he's a really sweet, pleasant guy. You're gonna love working with him. You had wonderful ideas and he'll keep the teams on schedule to your satisfaction. It's all about making you happy and stay within your budget. He's got an A plus with a better business fail. I certainly give him an A plus for the work he done in our kitchen, and I'm sure you will too. Learn more about him and the company, and some of the remoting projects he's done. You can find those at Prestige one two three dot com. Call him up and please tell him Brian said, Hi five one three two four seven zero two two nine fifty five KRC dot com