Speaker 1: All Marco. Yes, it's on. Episodio in.
Speaker 2: The podcast Spanish for the Camino a.
Speaker 3: La Marco, Quetar Gradislebitai para passalpurt podcast Paraque Nomeko no Zo Maria, Seco Creatora and the Spanish for the Camino Oi Kero Comparty one episodio Kee com Marco sobre su Santiago de chileoscuchies and last notice this episodio pass contral ellen lace All podcast, the Spanish for the Camino e Tambembas and contral Regalito, El Premier Capitulo, the Minnoveela parastudiantes Espanelula Premier Camino, the Santiago yaa sijo come episodeo.
Speaker 1: Please listen carefully.
Speaker 3: Oi visamos latiod nokivoko is la mas Grande, the todas lasovag and number, the Santiago Iposi Lamente, tam la mas Conova unto Santiago, Compostela, Parazzo, Tenmusungia de Luju, Marco, Viro, La Marco, Ketarvin.
Speaker 1: Benilo, La Maria and.
Speaker 3: Quanta present A Baraquioka.
Speaker 2: Sie Cleo, Majamo Marco so the Chile in a SI and Santiago de Chile, the Latin eleps and Brendpanol Latino.
Speaker 3: Mare to travajo and description episod loso one commando Staso Santiago to Santiago, Santiago the seles contact.
Speaker 2: The stuff is that when and in Santiago bab and santiagollos to the in Santiago, then Santelo Cano pial Peso Santeo circa the comas in communit elasad malad, the Chile el cuarente sincota in Santiago, Cabal del pais as soon as grand persona coment different parties coulturs kell teresaprimna.
Speaker 1: Urbano, not to the more in at Lisa one hour.
Speaker 3: The next time Camino Santiago came Ino the.
Speaker 1: Loss via de los Yeah yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Via Sila Velo Sunday evena easier but simular del Camino the the Santiago came party the like cal Santiago and the lad So went sinco kilometros ignata la con centerl the the Santiago kilometroso and la place, the Communa, the Vario Communa with la the Chilen Communa Nata the sector.
Speaker 3: Uh huh in visitar Santiago because little recommenders the citar there.
Speaker 2: La plasma para commenza e tel centro ittorico I vardios comolaina, the correos Chile, Damila, municipally Santiago, Kevin Jaser, catamento, p listen Panaya been commercial personal, plas arma, cerca, var rectorante SCN sector interest, the record seru san critoa panoramica Santiago. It means funicular and crito dom intese yesteo the mental Palacio de la monia quen ja, the digital on the dravajal President Comf's important Victoria Chile.
Speaker 3: Uh huh ivan Nawa, Santeta rantees i alwun plato typical Chileno, quale platos typical Chileno. Keep not recommend askamos prova and Santiago.
Speaker 2: Plato typical Chileno, se patel the chocolo come salmo la cosa can till al mai And to said DNA mais dne garnet carne the poo you know mochagues depends do no sala plateo lahai the album we come on in tilet the mainsula and Panada Panada, like I said, and Panada the pino and pana Pino Panada Narbo depends a pinot our pedro pino yama al you know the carney don't carney, Oh yeah, wa as tuna you cannot recommend a colass as a tuna with a colassa porque Panada bacom endo pol las include lasa intro.
Speaker 3: St with one as your nest in Chile our recud our provider past clube perolas and Panada stame we.
Speaker 2: Want uh plato march no city and so it's a see in sant was the contra the to I mean keep mercalos central Vario, ectroantic place Arma commented antamento youna o verta gatronomica Barria, the locally.
Speaker 3: Nacosa Espanol Chile d n a farmer city, the circle mass Defeici Linden.
Speaker 1: There s.
Speaker 3: Plavaras specific as the children of the and porque i algunas Persionava Typica.
Speaker 1: And terate and Chile the.
Speaker 2: Lava prison when an incluso broma the la gabor up the Latin America in in you know end Chile and when Empire crit and como by the critoria pl as a morimo mysel paki is on a pacific calais guban constant different thunder you know baladaki command giving the puss come and see see ky sepo the chocolate see pinot sep sep does see or go no yea that emphasis implemented. Does that come see is a thandar, but it's a sea. Put you on here emphasis come so does the el port lamentela catai coupa come more service in Chile.
Speaker 1: And come on, you know, coms alfin another.
Speaker 3: Una mola one the students one la parimeera caborro caba clado and Chico deeple chica or claros cabro parame so now the MASSI claro your yaesta senora com like that they missed Paris, and senor mo repent no cabro medico is your making the sposi America and I can canno class in your asta the perfect Castago.
Speaker 1: Manson and.
Speaker 2: Epistome call hint and come on caro on Chico comic chico to say I caro la quina ca laquina.
Speaker 1: Clara hinte.
Speaker 3: Ic camara suso.
Speaker 1: A group the migo you ca come on come see this is a group of art.
Speaker 3: The artos.
Speaker 1: Yeah much.
Speaker 3: Mediamo Latin the.
Speaker 2: Last your track Recommendo al tiro al tiotamente being a parag see boy Troo.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, moving album, Concejo parakimb City, Santiago.
Speaker 2: Santiago, loa kill el Pedro, Dia wand you go Anti Commendo Ala Porto Santiago Attack Dodo and the Ferrero, the Corina you know Poso Santiago and Ana pot donteu so vie Kevin or la porque el camino the Pta ca I in the ser Media to.
Speaker 1: Clo number.
Speaker 2: As a productor Dante Lake that recommended Quo al momento, the pretens personal capital the Latin America. In the Latin America, the Barcelo and Algono Varo is apric cola, pretenenzia movie Santiago, Metro, the Santiago Case My Mother not the Latin America, sund Mar Grande, the Mexico and Metro primitted practical mety call care part of the the Santiago m I coom Santiago named Marcara, el Verano, Lore Sivena and Bano.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they are wild.
Speaker 2: Inni Bia no dambi benda rigado solos who juliat ma Frio ben con control but in co lem far.
Speaker 1: And yes Frio and mm hmm Damian.
Speaker 2: Who attractive different and n Biana the progamandar you, Themoi Paraiso, santeota Cerca, the Lost sunday As to requi.
Speaker 3: Most pendus gracias for connos to the rest two natural Mute Nada, the record agentic TNN tod to psams brai and the film.
Speaker 2: To see Siegan Latin l A. In the cagar Mini e books A Spanish Adventures Companion Para parat and two proxa.
Speaker 3: Estu pendo.
Speaker 1: Moving alan.
Speaker 2: Camino spiru okay yas this Flutaldo eight episodio required that key place of the most information sore Spanish for the Camino and Tripo lew punto Spanish for the Camino pun dot com is the s Crevesalon newsletter the Maria. Curing the last second day Ella encryption, they gave us Andregalito additional Bronto touch out