Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head Challenge. Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: Coat Goat, Goat, Goat, greatest stuff all ties, belt, Goat, g o wit, spell it out, Goat, killer whales, GOATSIVI it fails, Goat, salad shoes, go to taste, glue, go fusta, plakes, go red pencase so judity, go said, nudity, Goat, greatest of all time, Goat, Goat, g o Whity, spell it out, Bat, don't do drugs Goat.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good morning?
Speaker 1: Ride, are we good?
Speaker 3: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Okay, I hear you just fine.
Speaker 4: I saw you on the phone, and then I saw the line dropped, and then I saw you on then I saw it dropped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some kind of weird music was playing. I kept getting disconnected.
Speaker 4: Okay, you sound great. You can hear me, find you. I can hear you just fine, okay perfect? Is this the birdman Scotty Scotty Knows Scott Good morning, Hey dude, good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you all right? Birdman?
Speaker 1: You were in the tournament last year?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you went deep into the tournament last year. Fun for.
Speaker 1: Well, well, well, how we got a final four?
Speaker 4: Guy from last year, the Birdman taken on Josh the Goat.
Speaker 1: Now have you played Goat before?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, two years ago?
Speaker 1: How'd that go?
Speaker 3: I beat him? It was the first game that I run for the second half.
Speaker 4: Well, well, well, who he's already got a taste of beating Josh.
Speaker 1: Josh, do you remember that? Or is it just a blur to.
Speaker 3: You right now? They're all just a blur to me. Yeah, he's he'd beat someone who really can't remember him.
Speaker 4: Josh is one game away, he's two questions away from going into the Hall of Fame. But Birdman's a final four guy. Wow, okay, I said I need a killer. We got a killer in here. I got a pair of tickets to go see Gaslight Anthem with the Counting Crows on July thirty, first Smart Financial Center at Sugarland.
Speaker 1: Of course, this is the one scenario. The tickets don't matter. It's just it's it's just about who's who's going to be playing? Tomorrow? Is its? Will it be Birdman going for win and two? Tomorrow we shall find out. I got some questions for you.
Speaker 3: Shout out your.
Speaker 4: Name when you think you know the answer. Birdman and Goat? What a game here we go. You're listening for Scott and Josh. Please, okay, thank you, Here we go. Question number one.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm still going with Jill's questions.
Speaker 3: They're great.
Speaker 4: Question number one, what are the rubber components on a car that make contact?
Speaker 3: Gosh, Josh, you're tires.
Speaker 1: It's a correct answer.
Speaker 4: What are the rubber component on a car that may contact with the road to provide track?
Speaker 1: And good question.
Speaker 3: That was a good question. It was a good question. You got it right.
Speaker 1: That's why you liked it.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, you were you were right there behind him, bird man, you were right there.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Next question, Alex Trebek, Josh Jeopardy smeeting.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Alex Trebec, mostly known for hosting the television game show Jeopardy.
Speaker 1: Is from what country?
Speaker 3: Canada?
Speaker 4: It's a correct answer. We got a game, got ourselves a game.
Speaker 1: What'd you think of that question?
Speaker 3: Got? I did not like that?
Speaker 1: Not like it.
Speaker 4: No, how things have changed? Did not like that question. That was some Tessa stuff right there. Like that was a sweating question for sure.
Speaker 3: Ouch.
Speaker 4: I think most people would have gone Jeopardy on that too.
Speaker 1: You were Birdman, you were going Jeopardy. Here we go.
Speaker 4: For the win, Birdman and the Goat, Alex, I really really need to listen to.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the win. In what movie does a lion named Simba.
Speaker 3: Josh the Lion King?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, we're going God, you got what he just ended you out?
Speaker 4: In what movie does a lion named Simba become king?
Speaker 1: The lion king is the correct answer.
Speaker 4: Josh gets the win, and Birdman, you played a great game today.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Thanks, I'll be back, okay.
Speaker 4: I hope So I said I needed a killer, I got a killer today.
Speaker 1: Hall of Famer number number.
Speaker 4: Four four, your thirteenth trip into the Hall of Fame, Josh.
Speaker 3: The Goat, Lucky number thirteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Goat doing goat things this morning.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Hall of Famer number four for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: And you've just locked in your spot in the Tournament of Champions at the end of the year.
Speaker 3: Bro again, Hey, you're looking forward.
Speaker 4: To it again now, you just but I mean, that's it, like you don't get.
Speaker 1: To play anymore this year.
Speaker 3: How are you playing December? Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you sure do, you sure do, all right, Bro, great job today, Wow, great game.