Speaker 1: Welcome back, folks. Joining me now is Tony Arderburn of wise Wolf Gold. He is, of course set up David Knight dot Gold. If you'd like to start accumulating some gold and silver, you can go through us. Let Tony know that's where you're coming from, and you set up a wolf Pack where you can accumulate gold and silver or gold or silver on a monthly basis. It's a subscription service and he's got multiple tiers. Thank you for joining us, Tony.
Speaker 2: It's great to be back. Good to see you.
Speaker 1: It's fantastic to have you on. I'm glad we got those tech issues worked out. You're back on the.
Speaker 2: Full setup technical like four times.
Speaker 3: Isn't technology wonderful?
Speaker 1: You know we're gonna put our fate in the hands of robotaxis because technology is so grand.
Speaker 2: I forgot to update terms of service, so now I can't. I want to arrive safely to my destination.
Speaker 1: So exactly, you have to accept the end user license agreement that says they won't be held responsible when this thing plows into an eighteen wheeler's.
Speaker 2: The technocratic nightmare is just over the horizon.
Speaker 1: But it's alive and well in Austin. Isn't it great? That wonderful city we all know and love. But as I was talking to you in the break, I said, I want to talk about what's going on with the markets. It's going on with gold and silver, and as you pointed out, crude oil, because after Trump struck Iran, not much happened. The market's kind of legit went, eh, we'll see, We'll wait. We know Trump always chickens out, the whole taco meme, Trump always chickens out, he backs off, he backs down, And I want to get your opinion on that and see what do you think is going to happen with all this?
Speaker 2: Well? I thought it was a tragic mix of absolutely insane coupled with it's something comedy bizarre, because you know, bleeding up to the strike on Saturday, Trump was telling the people of Tehran to evacuate. I mean, this is just unprecedented rhetoric from a president. We've never seen this type of behavior before. I mean even in his previous administration. It's he even tweeted unconditional surrender. I'm not sure he even knows what that means. Like if you look at World War two, how traphic that policy. Germans just a decimated So I just throwing around those terms, and of course I looked at it and thought, well, maybe this is the bend in the river where you've seen the memes where he slowly morphs into George W. Bush. You know. I just thought, well, maybe this is where he's finally going to do the reveal. And then the strike happened. The interesting part about the market, Stravis, is the markets didn't shake at all. Like gold had a little bit of a bump, but they just kept going because if nothing really was I mean, it didn't hit another all time high. Silver just kept doing its thing. It's continuing to reset with the gold and silver ratio. It's around ninety ounces of silver make one ounce of gold today, but it's up for it's like a thirteen year high or more. And it just didn't do anything. I thought. The most important metric though, was crude oil. It actually went down. I was watching it in real time. One of my good friends was in the Middle East, and I think it's still there right now. Was working a deal. He works for a major oil company, and he was, you know, texting me. He said, it's pretty tense. Here was give me a rundown of how it seems, you know, on the streets there. I think he's in Saudi Arabia. And at the same time, we're just talking about the price of crude, and you know, the headlines came out that Iran was going to close the straight up Woremus and then crude went down. The markets have not taken this seriously, and perhaps they know something. I mean, we're all following the politics of it, and and have you know, we have our all of our frame of reference and history, what's happened to us before with the lead up of these unnecessary wars. So it's hard to say, but I definitely think we're as far as the rhetoric's concerned. I think we've just with what's just happened. I think has made us The loss of credibility is palpable, and I think that's again that the market's going on its own. I don't think the rhetoric from Trump is going to change much now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it, as he said, people have kind of come to realize that anything Trump does can he will double back on and reverse himself on within a few days.
Speaker 3: He gets real fired up.
Speaker 1: He talks a big game, and you know, shouts from the rooftops, but very quickly he moves on to the next topic, the next subject. So they've stopped kind of reacting to it, they've stopped acknowledging it, or you know, it's just confirmation that the market is a fully controlled bubble and it just does whatever the power players wants.
Speaker 2: It's possibly that, I mean, we're we're just you're waiting for a reaction. It's like I'm gonna, am I going to trade you know, am I going to buy some goodbye the dip or buy the you know, sell off at a certain point, Well, if you there wasn't much movement at all, it's like it didn't actually happen. And perhaps that's just the market not taking him seriously.
Speaker 1: And that's It's truly ridiculous because this is one of the most insane things that has happened in my lifetime.
Speaker 2: This just.
Speaker 1: Strike on Iran, this unilateral you know, bilateral I suppose, between the USA and Israel strike where the sitting president just says, yeah, we're going to neutralize their nuclear program, We're going to send bombers in and almost no reaction to it. This potential for war, this insane policy and people just go eh, well, you know, we'll see, we'll see what happens. And you mentioned the memes of Ien morphing into George W.
Speaker 2: Bush.
Speaker 1: I keep expecting to see Dick Cheney pop out from somewhere just like eh, here I am.
Speaker 3: Just it's back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's like he never left, isn't it wonderful? The more things change, the more they stay the same. And again, as you said, the most insane thing is that oil didn't react to this. We get a massive amount of oil from the Straight of through the Strait of Hor moves and the Middle East supplies just in general, a massive amount of oil to countries around the world, and just well, you know.
Speaker 3: Uh, who knows.
Speaker 1: It's a not much movement at all, which is to me the most insane thing. You would expect some fluctuations one way or the other. That would be the normal standard react and that would be what you expect. You'd see the market either fly up or fly down. But it's just toodling along as if nothing happened. Has it impacted bitcoin at all? Has anything been going on with crypto after this?
Speaker 2: Well, Bitcoin, I think weather did pretty well. Again, that's another indication that nothing much happened with the market. So Bitcoin, I think dip down into like one hundred and one thousand, and I can check the spot price here in a second. We're still hovering in the one oh four to one oh five range last time I checked. So Bitcoin didn't really respond to this either, which is interesting. You just brought up how much crude oil passes through the straight up horn moves. I think it's like twenty six percent of the world's oil supply or something like. It's some crazy number. And then of course that the entire Middle East accounts for about that. I mean, so it's like where you get the supply of the crude oil I've long and wondered. You know, when there's saber rattling, if you actually look at who benefits, it is Iran or like Iran Saudi Arabia because the price of crude goes up. This didn't happen this time. I mean even when Iran was you know, in the early two thousands or you know, post Iraq war, it was on the chopping block. It just couldn't pull it off at the time with the Neocon ran out, ran out of time, ran out, ran out the clock. With George W. Bush and leaving office, so they really couldn't get that done. But during that time, there was a ramp up in the price of crude oil. There was always coming from Iran doing some saber rattling, and I thought, watching that closely, the correlation between you know, and their president saying death to America and you know, wiping Israel off the map and all that stuff, and then you see the price of crude would would would bolster from that. I don't know, this is this is something different, Travis. This is something Whatever we're watching now is something different. I'm glad that you noticed the same metrics that I did. It's like, hey, well nothing moved here, so you know, and the strike and everything and all the stuff subsequently afterwards looked scripted to me. So perhaps we avoided this particular trap to get into a long protracted, kinetic, unnecessary war. But you know, as far as markets are concerned, nothing happened. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We've got a question here from my dad and he says that, you know, of course, George W. Bush went out and said mission accomplished in two thousand and three. He had that gigantic banner behind him. He gave that speech like we've done it. We won, and then we were mired there for eight more years. It just continued and dragged out. Just how long after Mission accomplished were you sent to Iraq?
Speaker 2: Were you? I was in Iraq during Mission accomplished when he landed on that aircraft carrier. As a matter of fact, the day he did that, I was sitting on top of a humvy watching you know, tracer fire go off and wondering who was shooting it who? So it was a great victory.
Speaker 3: I'm sure we didn't even know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll have to look at the date on that. I'm pretty sure that that was the day he landed and said, oh, you know, Mission accomplished and all the rest, but there was it was definitely violence. Go. That was just the beginning, you know, the Mission accomplished banner was just the beginning of the warrants. That's when everything really started to happen. All those CIA assets flooding in from all over the Middle East, and people with Syrian passports, and matter of fact, the Musha Hadeen from Afghanistan, our old friends that you know, killed the Russians and then we're in Afghanistan liberating them or whatever from the Taliban. They were there in northern Iraq as well, so everybody came. It was a big jamboree.
Speaker 1: What was the uh if you remember? What was kind of like the feeling on the ground when they people like you, you know, people who were enlisted, people who were there in country, saw George W. Bush make that speech. Did anyone kind of roll their eyes and go, ah, yeah, mission accomplished, We really did it?
Speaker 2: Or I feel like it's so that I watched a documentary of Gore Vidal, who served in the in World War two in the Pacific, you know, and he always he just kind of bitter about it. It's like because his best friend was a marine that was killed in World War two in the Pacific as well, and he said, I never heard anyone utter a patriotic thing the entire time I was in the war. Like you know, it was make fun of of politics. It just it just really didn't get brought up that much. It was you were just focused on because you're you know, if you're the first in or your first wave of troops. I mean, you just got so much on your mind and there's no television, so there's no television. Maybe you could pick up some short wave like listen to the BBC or whatever. I had a little handheld radio. I try to listen, but but you're almost news blackout because all you got is the the comms from Mission Command. I was like, all you've got those comms and you get kind of fed, which is just scary. You get fed what's going on in the world. You don't know. Well, you know, you're in the middle of World War three too, so I mean, I don't know there was a you know, looking back, I don't have to check the uh maybe maybe the whistler can check on the date of when that was on when he landed on the aircraft carrier. But I want to say it was. I want to say it was May like the beginning of May.
Speaker 1: Uh good old, you know, the as the saying goes, you know, the poor men fight the war, the rich men start the war. You know, all wars are banker wars. People on the ground in a media blackout as they're dealing with as you said, tracer fire, wondering who's shooting at who? As George Bush, you know, sits on his aircraft carrier with his giant banner behind him.
Speaker 3: We did it.
Speaker 1: Mission accomplished, and then eight more years of pointless death and destruction and just destroying the Iraqi infrastructure, killing so many of their people and so many veterans coming home maimed and wounded.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely disgusting. They had a headline last week, you know, this war fever really showing me who people really are. And that's that's what I saw last week. And one of the headlines from Drudge was and this is just going to stick with me forever. They had this I don't know who the guy is, but they had some general, four star general, supposedly right behind trees and Trump's ear about, you know, the getting into another war with Iran once it really bad. And his name is is Gorilla with a K and they call him a jacked gorilla. Okay, so he's this general and they started I read a little bit of his biography and he was he was a lieutenant colonel the time that I was in Iraq, in Mosul, and I thought, wow, great job, sir, you did a magnificent job. What a what a utopia you helped to construct? And I started thinking of all the people that were murdered, and the mayhem and the violence and the rise of isis that you know, we created. And then I just looked at the the churches, the these historical sites that there were there, some of the earliest sites of Christendom that I stood in. That are deaths that are gone, that are obliterated, and I thought, that's what you brought. You know, that that neocon class experiment, which really is just has a I talked about it on my show last week. It's it's the genesis of neo conservatism is Marxism, which is in the genesis of that. It's just Satanism. I mean really, it's not if you're a Republican voting for neocons and that's like because you love foreign policy hawks, you're just like a click away from satan That's not. It's who those people are. There's a spirit in it of revolution, like the like the French revolution of the Jacobins or the Bolsheviks. It's that same it's that same thing, it's that same embryo. And I really see that in the spirit of even last week. It's scary to watch when people lose all reason and these armchair warriors, whatever animates these it's it's a And I told my audience, I said, you don't want any part of this whatever it is, it's a darkness in it. Stay away, don't connect yourself spiritually to whatever this thing is, and we'll see and nothing. I was relieved that I'm not talking about something different this week, and you know that's we're there's not any further escalations. But you know you can't always write that stuff off and say, well, nothing happened. Well, that's probably the lot of the way it looked in you know, the summer of nineteen fourteen. Yeah, it's like, well, you know they are stupid. Fernanda's murdered, and you know Austria Hungary is going to do something. But yeah, well the Habsburg's or whatever, what are they going to do? You know, it has a way, war has away, kind of like Jurassic Park, where you know, life finds a way, a war finds a way a lot of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I said, it's easy to say, oh, well, nothing happened, But it's also important to realize that it sometimes takes a long time for these giant ships of state to really kick things into gear. You generally, you know, you can launch a new a missile strike fairly rapidly. They can be over there and back quickly, but to get the ball rolling on sending troops out and invasion, that's a longer process. Even with today's you know, faster troop transports and the technology we have, it still takes a lot longer to mobilize infantry and to get boots on the ground. So just because things haven't happened yet doesn't mean they aren't prepping things in the background. They aren't still preparing for something like that. So like this could just be the first initial like you said nineteen fourteen, Yeah, well, you know the the Archduke got shot, but that nothing's happened yet, So we're all good here, but we don't know that there's certain And I know you briefly mentioned the uh muja Hadeen coming in from Afghanistan, and it just reminds me of the way the propaganda works. I don't remember which movie it was. I believe it was one of the Rambo movies. Opens up or closes with a shot of a desert and over laid on top of it is this film is dedicated to the brave muja Hadeen fighters because at that time they were our allies, they were our friends, we had been supporting them, we'd been giving them money and arms and weapons to fight Russia, and over time they had to take that out. They cut it out of the movie because eventually, you know, like, oh, well, they're not our friends anymore, because America will use and discard anyone, any of these little groups that they use to torment another nation. You know, these proxy warriors for us will eventually become our enemies. You know, there are playthings, and we love to set them up to harass others, and then we get to come in and fight them later ourselves. And it's just it's funny to me that how quickly they can change the propaganda, even when it's so obvious in your face. You know, they were our friends, they were our allies, and then immediately, oh, the muja Hunden are bad, the Taliban. It's just we have been involved in the Middle East for so long and we have caused so much chaos there, and yet the average American has no idea about it. They see this and it's like, oh, well, they're our enemy, they hate us, And it's like, have you ever wondered why they hate us? Potentially? Have you given it any more thought than just, oh, well, they're hateful people, right. They dislike us for our they hate us for our freedoms.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite.
Speaker 1: What freedom would that be would be the freedom to drop bombs on them at any given moment, the freedom to invade their countries and take their oil and destroy their infrastructure, depose their leaders.
Speaker 3: It's one of those.
Speaker 1: It's like, Saddam Hussein was a terrible human being, He was a bad man, His sons were evil and wicked. But was it worth it to depose him when we caused devastation, when we killed so many innocent civilians. I don't think any Iraqi would say it was worth it. I haven't taken a survey, but I don't imagine. I imagine that if we could go back and say, all right, you've got the option America never invades, but you keep Saddam Hussein. Imagine they would take that trade. You know, ten times out of ten, one hundred times out of one hundred, they go, absolutely, it's worth it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you know the number of suicide bombings that went on in Iraq prior to the US invasion and its history? I do not, zero zero zero, And that's with Saddam Hussein killed a million Iranians, so there wasn't one jihad against him, isn't that interesting? Like we supplied him with weapons and other things in support. There's that famous picture of Rumsfeld going and shaking hands with Saddam. They showed it to him live on CNN, I think, and he was like, where did you get that? Isn't that interesting? Yeah? He was our friend, and so was Kadafi, and so was tim Osmond, you know, which is Sama bin Laden. So was the assad A family, and going back into the Cold War, they were all our friends, you know, and we throw our friends under the bus when they're no longer well, they serve a purpose. They become the boogeyman, you know. Like I watched that that was Rambo three, and that was late late eighties, and I watched that in theaters with my dad. I think I was probably about eight years old or nine years old, it was. It was it was late late eighties, and I don't I didn't know that they took that out of the film. That's sad, you know, because that you know, they worked with the Afghans on the border there in Pakistan and film that during the Soviet occupation it's like an historical little piece of you know, a film that's that you should look at. The Soviet occupation of Afghanistan is a failed experiment and what came of it. You know, we assisted the Afghans and you know, stinger missiles and other things and weaponry and intelligence and training and I actually worked with I met a couple of different special operators when I was in Afghanistan. Of course, we were the first army company on the ground after nine eleven's actually the end of two thousand and one. I was on the ground and one of the National guardsmen was North Carolina National Guard. This this old guy, they called him old Man, but he'd been a Navy seal in the eighties and he was like, yeah, I was back now, I was here in eighty six. You know, he's he's just you know, during the Soviet occupation, like fighting, you know, helping the Musha a dean and which means holy warriors on the you know, on the ground. You know, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. And I don't I think looking at back on it, it's like, well, you know, the that really isn't my enemy either. You know, It's like we created this thing with the musha Adean and others people in the Middle East. But I don't have a I don't have a fight with them. Yeah, you know they you tend not to get shot at by them. If you're not in their country trying to occupy it, it's tend you tend to be okay. I mean that is not to say there's not you know, there is international terrorism, but mostly it's funded by intelligence agencies. As we've come to find out. Unfortunately, it's not that the world isn't as it seems. And I'm honestly, Travis, I'm amazed, and I think we've been blessed with this the amount of blowback that we didn't receive from doing this. If you've seen what I've seen on the ground, you know, this is not like these people that think this stuff up, you know, in a think tank. Yeah, they have more experience in a think tank than an Abrams tank. I can tell you that if you go and look at the consequences of their experiment, it's horrifying. And the metre of fact that we've escaped to you know, the last twenty plus years with less that you know, the blowbacks should have been what it's disproportional. Yes, so you know, we're blessed because of that. It is.
Speaker 1: Someone who's like he has been on the ground, you know, the average American people like me, who've never been over there, we don't have any frame of reference, you know, we don't understand what Iraq was like before and after. We don't get to see the carnage and the devastation. We're fed these clips on places like CNN or Fox News where we see, you know, a gunship raining down very precise fire on a specific enemy encampment.
Speaker 3: We're shown that it's a very precise tactical.
Speaker 1: You know, we're not endangering civilians, We're taking out these dangerous terrorists. But the truth is war always has collateral damage. You don't occupy a country for nearly a decade without harming the civilian population.
Speaker 3: And we sort of.
Speaker 1: Have this idea that everything we did was beneficial, that we brought democracy to the Middle East. Isn't it wonderful? We helped these people? And I find it sickening that the American population is so cavalier about war. You know, it's horrible for the countries that we invade.
Speaker 3: We have caused.
Speaker 1: Millions to billions of dollars in damages, and that's not even looking.
Speaker 3: At the loss of life.
Speaker 1: And even if you're just going to be, you know, despit about it and say, well, I don't care about the loss of life when it comes to iraqis I don't care how many of them we kill. I don't care if they're innocent civilians. I don't care if they're terrorists or whatever. You can look at the people, the men and women who came back who have been maimed or killed, or the number people we've lost, and you should at least care about that as an American. And it's just it has been a drain on us financially, it has been a drain on us spiritually. It has been truly disheartening to see the number of people that are in comment sections saying blessings to Israel, praying for Israel after they struck Iran. I found on YouTube a live stream of some Israeli reporters and the comment section was just flooded with American Zionists saying, you know, God will bless Israel, God bless Israel. I'm praying for Israel. And it's just the utter lack of care for the Iranian civilians, the people who are attacked, the people who suffered this strike. The entire comment section was flooded with nothing but people saying that, oh, we unconditionally support Israel, no matter what they do, we support Israel, and it's just so incredibly sad to see. It is heartbreaking that they have such little care for anyone in the Middle East other than Israel. And if Israel wants to steamroll the entire place, they're fine with it.
Speaker 3: And as you said, you.
Speaker 1: Were there and you saw these beautiful old churches, these wonderful places that have now been destroyed. Because I know, after the American invasion and occupation, the sentiment towards Christians was not it dramatically dropped. They started to hate Christianity and Christians more because they saw that as the religion of the people who were destroying their country. And we've seen that in Syria now after Asad has left power, the attacks on Christians have escalated. They have once again started to attack Christians more frequently. And I played a clip from Charlie Kirk yesterday of the day before where you're talking about you know, I support Israel because when I went there, I saw the Holy Land, and I saw all these beautiful, wonderful places that Jesus walked. It's just for one that's you know, you're close to God wherever you are.
Speaker 3: You don't need to be in Israel.
Speaker 1: You don't need to walk in a place Jesus may have walked to be close to him.
Speaker 3: He's there with you.
Speaker 1: But also there are beautiful, wonderful pieces of history and old churches in all of these countries, in Iran or Iraq or Afghanistan. They're scattered all over the Middle East, but they don't care about those. They don't care about preserving that history. And it's just it's so disheartening to see, but it is.
Speaker 2: It's a I think it's, uh, we've lost the opportunity, I think as Christians to bring people to Christ because of this fruit of a poisonous tree, which is Christian Zionism. I think that it's it's something that turned me off when I got back from you know, my wars, and i'd go to the church. I hear people talk about, you know, turning the places I just left, we got turned it into a parking lot. Just hit them with, you know, and I'm like, you're going to church? You're supposedly, you know, trying to commune with God and his son, and you know that's the Prince of peace. Where do you get this ideology? And if you look at somebody like John Hagy's church in San Antonio, they waived the Israeli flag and it's very idolatrous. I caught onto it, I think as a young man, just thought I thought that was it was incongruent. I didn't understand it. And the more that I understood geopolitics in Middle Eastern foreign policy, I started to, oh, I think I understand this better. Now it's you know, mid twenties. I think I got it. But it really turned me off from from modern Christianity and in least organized way. And I had to find people like James Perlof who wrote Truth as a Lonely War. You're like, tell me this history, like what is the Schofield Bible and why did they who was John Darby? You know, what is the concept of the rapture is? Where did that come from? You know, it's kind of like QAnon for the nineteenth century, and you get this kind of this mixture. It's very kind of it's a cultic and then they get this mixture of things where it's based off of a physical place in political Zionism, which is creating its political right. And it's like your dad says, what happens when you mix politics and religion, you get politics, you know, and that's what it is. It's just political, it's not you know. And then you know you have all these groups that will silence you and say you're anti Semitic if you even bring it up. I mean that it's I think we're a long way from that. The good news is is that the Charlie Kirk's of the world and the Ben Shapiros, they they're hard. They hit a high water mark a while ago. And yeah, I know that the majority of people like Maga started looking around this last week I think maybe become a little bit more self aware and was like, so we don't have a say in this, like we like this strike, and no you don't, because the you're just you're just window dressing. You're just used. You're a tool to get to where. You know, these people they kind of think the same, don't they. At the top it's all the same. They have the same kind of they answer to the same handlers and the same people and the same donors, you know, the Sheldon Addelson's of the world who give Trump so much, and you know Nett and Yahoo plays. But Net and Yahoo's first call, by the way, in twenty twenty, the first world leader to congratulate Joe Biden, even while there was question marks h over everything, was Benjamin Night Yahoo. He made sure to do that, to be the first world leader to call. And I thought that was it because all that you know, Trump does for Israel, and it's a thankless expectation. You're just supposed to do it. But it is. It is interesting to watch that them trying to walk that back. And I'm glad that these kind of events happen because it does continue to fracture whatever that is. Like, you know, if you're you know this, if you get into conservative commentary, if you're on the so called right, one of the first things that you get big enough, one of the first things they do they flight Israel, and they want to make sure you're with them. You get to you know, you're going to make sure that you're you're gonna you're gonna preach about uh, you know, Iran can't be allowed to get a nuclear weapon, and we have to defend Israel at all costs. And this is part of the like that's the basis of modern conservatism, is a Middle Eastern foreign policy centered system. Look at Ted Cruz, Wasn't that wonderful? Like watching him get dismantled by Tucker Carl one of the most beautiful things I've seen in a long long time, because I've waited for so long because in Texas, that's the way it is. You know, I always knew. And look what Ted said. He said when I was running for United States Senate. I just my goal was to be the number one advocate for Isael only United State Senate. That was his goal as a senator, and that's where I come from. And I find that to be just so like it just it's a thorn in my mind, Like I can't get over, Like I can't look at the rest of what they want because they're just so fixated on this thing. But the good news is is that events like the last week or two have shown where loyalties lie. And I think that it's also showing that the future of the of constitutional right centered politics will be it will jettison that It just won't be tomorrow. It's happening. It's happening. So the younger generation is going, what what do I have to do for this foreign nation? I don't get that. Yeah, and I think that's a good thing that we lose it.
Speaker 1: You can't have a truly conservative right wing party if they are beholding to Israel and we are going to continually go to war or bully and abuse these other countries, because a conservative right wing policy would be we'll defend ourselves if we're attacked, but we do not go abroad seeking monsters to destroy, not at anyone's behested. And until, as you said, we jettison this foreign influence, will never have that. It's not possible. We've talked a lot about what's going on in the Middle East, but I want to get briefly into BIS and how they're claiming that stable coins are failing and they're calling for strict limits on the role.
Speaker 3: So what do you think is going on there?
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's the same thing with the IMF, and I think there's a little bit of an infighting competition on who's going to control these digitized settlement systems. That's my opinion. I mean, I look at the BIS wants to be the clearing house for digitized tokens and world currency, if you will. I think that's what they've been signaling for a long time. As a matter of fact, you know, you look at the headlines and the BIS was working closely with the bricks Nations, and the Andy Sheckman asked, the question goes, wait a minute, isn't the BIS. Isn't that a Western institution. It's just international. It just morphs. It does what it does, it goes. It was created just prior the BIS. The Bank of International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland was created just prior to FDR making it illegal for you to own gold as an American citizen before he signed that executive order. It was created in the nineteen twenties. And then that gold was repatriated. A lot of big chunk of that gold the Americans gave up, and thankfully a big chunk of them didn't. A giant share of it went to the BIS. And that's kind of a little side note to history. That's where it was supposed to go, is international banking cartels and use these institutions like I think there's this infighting. You know, the IMF International Monetary Fund was born out of Breton Woods in nineteen forty four, and so was the World Bank. And I think they have the UNI coin and they I think they seek to create their own system of blockchain or digitized stuff. But it's interesting that you brought that headline up and I'd read that, But I think that I think this is all about really control who controls the keys to what coins and the stable coin market I think is still something to watch. The is kind of the backbone of the back door for the technocratic version of central bank digital currency TBDC.
Speaker 1: You got another headline here. I want to get your opinion on before you have to jump out of here. I know we're going to go a little bit over, if that's all right with you.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, Uh strategies. Michael Saylor raises bitcoin forecast to twenty one million dollars by twenty one forty six. How would that even happen? How is there enough wealth capital to support that kind of jump in price? Twenty one million dollars for bitcoin? What do you what do you see happening there? What do you think? Do you think that's even possible?
Speaker 2: I do think it's possible. I think that he's continued to be extremely bullish. I mean, this is a guy who's he's put everything on the table with if you look at like his strategy now but formerly micro Strategy is one of the the first publicly traded bitcoin treasury company. So he's you know, putting up offerings, taking the capital and then housing bitcoin. And this's this company strategy ismed. I mean just like it's a massive success. So you have all these other copycats that are going on right now becoming bitcoin treasury companies. I think that it's possible. And the reason I say that is because if you if you look at the supposed wealth of the world or whatever it's you know, supposed to be like, you know, four hundred trillion or something like that. I mean, who really knows what the actual number is because a great deal of that it's just currency and you know, things that are redundant or bonds and other things. But it's hundreds of trillions, and bitcoin has a market cap of two trillion, gold has a market cap of twenty trillion or whatever it was. I think that what you look at is market caps, and it's like a collision Travis like, and there's a tweet up on gold Telegraph. I was looking at earlier this morning for research. This collision between infinite fiat currency and finite precious metals and commodities is one thing. And then we know, like with bitcoin, this digitized system, absolute scarcity with absolute numbers, like we know to the last transaction how many bitcoin there are or ever will be. And I think that is something when these two things collide, which this space and time which we're you know, fifty plus years out of fifty four years from Nixon taking us off the gold standard, it really is interesting, you know, to put these kind of metrics on well, what's the price of X going to be? It may not even matter. You know. That's the thing we don't. We are always pricing things in dollars because we have a stationary idea in our mind what a dollar's worth. But if you look at the debasement of the dollar, it's kind of like, well, it's a mere fact that you know. Look at silver, I mean, silver is something I'm amazed by it. It's like thirty six dollars and forty cents an ounce on spot trade today when you know it's nowhere near it's all time high of forty five years ago against a dollar that's been totally destroyed, you know, since for the last forty five years, the debasement and purchasing power of the US dollars has been catastrophic. Yeah, so I would I think all bets are off on these these numbers. I don't not sure what that means, but Sailor could be by it. And let's say he's half right, it's still it's still an amazing number in twenty one years, you know. If that's the case, I think. I think bitcoin, if you just look at his potential it has it has a lot of upside. But that's it. Things stay as they are and we just don't know. I mean, there's just it's a new technology. I definitely have a stake in it, but you know, my primary business is always going to be precious metals because of its history. It has a longer history, and I see it different. I see metals differently than I do bitcoin, although they do have similar functions.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And got one more question, and we've also got a question from a fan here. Want to make sure from a listener that we get to says, can you ask Tony, please ask him if he found any old pennies for the wolf cub packages, or if he's going to put some in all wolf pack packages.
Speaker 2: That's the plan. We are going to do some. I have a container I saw I was just in Branson last week and this crew has been saving this big thing of pennies, mostly wheat pennies and such. We'll start I think we'll just do those for free in the wolf cubs. I got a new I'm going to work on the newsletter. We've been so busy and it's been such a you know, marketing and everything else is just it's just tough. Like we're at this level where I'm like, I can just I can see growth on the other side, and I got to, you know, support my team. So I haven't done a lot of the stuff that I've wanted to do, but we definitely aren't going to put the pennies in the in the in the cubbies. I think that's a good ideas in little histories on coins.
Speaker 1: That sounds that sounds awesome, that sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe once our son gets a little bit older, we'll start, you know, investing in some of that for him. Make sure, you know, once he's old enough to not just try to choke himself on the coins, you know.
Speaker 2: But the reason we did that was the cubs was just it's just an educational thing, you know, and you save up over time. It was thirty five dollars add up, So absolutely not a bad thing to have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've got one more question. I want to ask you.
Speaker 1: It's just a Germany is wanting it's gold repatriated from the United States. It's like, I don't know if we want to keep it here with you guys, what do you think about that?
Speaker 3: What's going on with that?
Speaker 1: And do you think we will be seeing this more in the future or more country is gonna start scratching their head and saying, actually, maybe we'll hold our own gold.
Speaker 2: Yes, because it's the foundation of the last economic world order was trust, and we have eroded the trust and we continue to do that. And it's not just Trump. I mean you have the Biden administration, every other ministry. It's eroding trust with sanctions. You know. It's like, why is gold making a comeback as the world's reserve currency. Why did it surpass the euro as the second most held reserve asset by central banks? It's because it's you can't sanction it, especially if you hold it, if there's no counterparty risk, if you hold as a country, you hold your gold, then you've got to a leg up on what is it. What kind of sanctions are you going to get? It's hard to do that. It's harder to do that. You're not in this currency system where things can be shut down. So yes, I think this is a growing trend. I think this this gold will be repatriated all over the world. The Shanghai Gold Exchange is setting up satellite offices and satellite exchanges all over the world to settle in physical gold. I think just the writing on the wall, uh in general for everything is going back to something that is a more stable metal by metallic standard of some kind, especially gold, because it's a monetary metal. And the countries that have long since, you know, relied on the dollar system, we've shown that you can't do that. We look, we look insane. I mean telling people to people to evacuate, evacuate Tehran. I mean seriously that that has and that's not a it's you know, I know, I look at the headlines all the time and I'm way down the rabbit hole. But that's even that one's surprised me, and I thought, that's that's insane.
Speaker 1: Yes, we've proven over and over again that we're not trustworthy, even I was talking about it yesterday. Even if Iran were to comply with everything that we're saying, even if they were to unilaterally, unconditionally surrender, they have seen what we did with the rack that it lies about WMDs that didn't exist, or the babies and the incubators. They have seen over and over again that America will lie itself into a war. They have no reason to trust us. No country does at this point. And so whether it's surrendering or repatriating your gold, people can look at it and say, I don't trust them to hold to their word. I don't trust them at all. Well, we're a bit over time. We've gone ten minutes longer. And I know you've got a lot of stuff on your plate, Tony, as you said, you're dealing with, you know, trying to grow the business and all the other stuff you have on your plate. Is your show going to becoming up today? Will you be doing that?
Speaker 2: I will be live on my ex at Tony Arderburn on the America Unplug channel over on Rumble and my YouTube. I got a YouTube up if you can believe that. Wow. See we'll see how long it lasts at Tony Ardeburn on YouTube. So yeah, come join me. I'll be live in fifty minutes.
Speaker 3: Fantastic.
Speaker 2: Do an hour on parapolitics and precious metals will be.
Speaker 1: Fun, fantastic, So join Tony there. We'll do our best to remember to send our viewers over. Rumble introduced a raid function so we can just pass the viewers over to your channel once we're doing so we'll do that. And again, thank you Tony for everything that you do. Thank you. And again people, he has set up David Night dot Gold so if you want to start investing in gold and silver, you can go through us to Tony and start getting and accumulating your own little reserve of it. So thank you again, Tony, and we appreciate having you on. Appreciate your insight.
Speaker 2: On all these things, you too, sir, Thanks Jrev.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a quick break, folks, and we will be right back.
Speaker 4: The common Man they created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. They're Commons Project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com