Speaker 1: It is someday Wednesday, November sixth, twenty twenty four, as predicted on this show, the First Men show that we said, I think we'll know who the winner is and we'll know clearly around midnight, and we did really basically two o'clock in the morning. I mean, at midnight, you knew who was going to win. So yes, we correctly predicted that. I will say you predicted that I did.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to be overconfident, so I just was.
Speaker 1: I started tweeting people, including my family around right around the start of the show yesterday, and I said he's gonna win, and he's gonna win big, and people were call Some of my DEM friends were calling me and yelling at me and going, how do you know this? YadA YadA. Look, there were so many things that were falling into place. It just started to feel. And when you started to watch the coverage, the national coverage of people that are Dems that were like one guy they talked to, he goes, I ran a two mile round just to figure out who I'm going to vote for today, And they're like what, and they're like, I really haven't figured it out. People were in line in Philadelphia in demos that usually vote them that were like, I haven't decided yet, and they're like, you're in line, Well, what you You're in line right now?
Speaker 2: What you had was people trying to rationalize and come to grips with Trump was speaking to them more than the Democratic Party has for a while now, okay, and they had to pull the lever for Trump, like I don't know that I can do that, but then what does she stand for?
Speaker 1: Okay? So I'm gonna I'm gonna lay it out. I just tweeted out, I'll explain why last night happened. And to me, it is as simple as what I've been saying for four years. The Democratic Party has been alienating their own base for four years with initiative after initiative to where we weren't on board. I'm saying we because I'm a registered Democrat and I kept slipping away from the party. So if you want to be mad today, don't be mad at the voters, and don't be mad at Trump. Trump's gone Trump, right, So don't be mad at them, be mad at the own Democrat Party because four years of arrogant leadership that ignored so many of their base time and time again. And it started with Biden getting in office and running to the far left, and he stayed there when all he had to do was go to the middle and sit.
Speaker 2: And he ran there as Scranton Joe. Yes, yes, all he had to do was float to the middle and sit. Then he became San Francisco Joe.
Speaker 1: Then they hid Biden's condition for years. You didn't think that was going to affect people's votes, and they blamed Here's where it really starts to go. They blame people saying Biden doesn't know what room he's in, and they would start to yell at you. They started blaming the other side for being terrible people, for making fun of Biden. I'm sorry what? And then so they followed that gem up with hiding that and who's complicit the three networks. If you're mad today, be mad at the three networks that decided to cover up mistakes for the last four years which led you to this spot. Then the immigration insanity like they missed, like it was when the big the mayors of the lark. Did you not think ten million immigrants going to the largest urban areas in the country were not going to affect the election? Did you not think that. Did you not think it was going to move the needle when the mayors of the largest cities were saying, this is a disaster and then alienating further of your base by paying the immigrants one thousand dollars a month and putting them up in luxury hotels, So you didn't think you were alienating everyone? And Biden was like, so, so what? And the three networks did what? Dave nothing? Nothing? They didn't say this, this is a disaster, needs to stop. The other thing they missed on that they thought was a victory, which we all were rubbing our foreheads, going what is going on? Americans were not ready for biological males playing sports against girls. Biden blew up Title nine for this, and most Democrats I know were like, I hate this initiative. What is going on? Americans weren't ready. And what happened? The three networks supported it. They didn't go out to the street and talk to the Joe on the street or Jane on the street. And it's not just toxic white guy. It was everybody in the dem mostly all people, and Democrats were like this, this is insane.
Speaker 2: All of that is true, Yet victory was still one step away for the Democrats at the one step. Now, first of all, you can go back and say she was an awful vice president candidate, and she is. If you had a dynamic young person in there who could motivate the Dems, they probably win this election if she wasn't the candidate. But even with that being said and her being the candidate, there was one move that solidified this victory for Trump that could have solidified it for Kamala preach choosing Ben Shapiro as vice president.
Speaker 1: That could have been it.
Speaker 2: Correct. He's a popular, middle of the road democratic, old school democrat.
Speaker 1: They played.
Speaker 2: They chose hesbillah and hamas her Israel.
Speaker 1: That was their last.
Speaker 2: They still could have won. Despite all that you said.
Speaker 1: It's all the arrogance of the Democratic Party thinking they are just smarter. They played into what the other side is said about them for decades, which is you're just the elites looking down on everybody else. I never believed that until the last four years to where they are looking down on you like you're not on board, you're just toxic for not being it with our initiatives. And then it's about the economy.
Speaker 2: Stupid.
Speaker 1: When Biden stood in the White House in a press conference and said, quote, what inflation?
Speaker 2: Nothing to see here?
Speaker 1: Are you insane?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: The three networks did a pretty good job of covering how bad the inflation was. They did a good job doing that. But Biden, the President of the United States, standing in the White House and saying what inflation? Who is helping you in the White House? Dude? Did you think that was going to help you in a couple of years? And then how did how did they How did the Dems and the Republicans flip on the Jewish item? How did that happen in a matter of months?
Speaker 2: Choosing Israel over terrorists that murdered twelve hundred Israelis is a pretty easy choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And you want to know where young young Democrats all across the country, they couldn't even spell Palestine. The Democrats that voted testing against Israel, Democrats.
Speaker 1: And independence that voted for Trump. Last night, watched the congressional hearings with the presidents of the ivy leagues that couldn't admit it was hate speech. They watched it and they were listening, and you ignored it. And that's how you get last night. It's basically and it was a referendum on the last four years. Simple. Now, at the end of a football game, you can say going for it on fourth down, and the second quarter was a mistake trying to kick a field goal, and the third quarter was a mistake. Throwing the ball for eight downs in a row in the fourth quarter was a mistake when you lose forty seven to six. So on the looking back, oh, I'm sorry, I forgot one. The loan forgiveness, which they thought they were buying votes, and I first when I first heard it, I went, okay, let's give the kids a break. You know what? It was nationally, It was viewed nationally as a complete disaster because most of Maya were like, what when the economy You're going to pay off the college kids loans?
Speaker 2: When the economy is shaky and people are spending five dollars for a dozen eggs. They say, wait, you're putting migrants up in hotels. We have veterans living on the streets, and you're going to pay off kids loans that have humanity's degrees and I can't buy eggs.
Speaker 1: I'm not laying this at Kamala. I'm not laying this at Harris. Now, she was just she's just a vessel. You were just, you were just. You got the end of it. You got thrown in at the end because they hid the zombie for four years, so they threw you in the mix. She did her best that she could, but she's got to follow this record. But she did have she had, she had the three networks that she could count on. The fawning, the fawning of the reporters with the Democratic leaders is embarrassing.
Speaker 2: But she didn't help herself by flip flopping on every issue. No, but again, and then.
Speaker 1: She's supposed to do what she's supposed to do. I know she's thrown in at the last second.
Speaker 2: Have an answer when someone says, what would you do different than President Biden? All have an answer. Have an answer for that.
Speaker 1: Every basically opposite of what Grandpaul Joe did.
Speaker 2: But that's what she's afraid of, the far left of her base, because they're the ones that are propping her.
Speaker 1: Up and you're not, and they're just not paying attention and then blaming. And by the way, one in three black males voted for Trump, immigrants voted for Trump. Biden outperformed Harris with women votes. Stop saying it's Dave and I's fault women. We say on the show all the time because we did sports and women are terrible women. Women can be terrible to other women. And you know who tell you that? Women?
Speaker 2: Yes, women, they judge other women the second they walk in the room.
Speaker 1: I'm not your problem, man, Okay, so stop blaming me.
Speaker 2: You're deserted to clean up the Mester Harris got less women votes than Biden.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, women voted for Trump. Blackmails, immigrants voted for Trump. What happened? Everything are just laid out. You alienated so many people over the last four years. And that's why last night happened. And Kentucky, We've been telling you for even even before the last election in twenty twenty. The numbers of people that have flipped from Democrat to Republican are so overwhelming. The map, have you seen the map, the red and blue map. Oh yeah, it's just it's of Lexington and Louisville and everything is read and those numbers are now getting iffy.
Speaker 2: Okay, almost fifty to fifty at this point. This is going to be a shaky analogy. But you look at Deshaun Watson, you look at Bill Cosby where people don't feel like they want to be the fir Diddy to be the first person to bring him down, right, But eventually they get comfortable enough to say, Okay, everyone else is on board with this. Is it possible that this is one of the better things to happen to the old school Democratic Party, where they may say, stop speaking for me, I don't believe in these things.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: They said that last night, yep, could the Democrats? Could you could moderate Democrats take the party back? I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's a great question. And I think that's where I think they're well. People are saying, now you need to blow up the entire top end of the Democratic Party and they should Shumer Pelosi. Uh, the Obama's gone, you reelected again, Bye bye, you gotta go because these initiatives where you are, you are sacrificing your base and most people for these for these small initiatives that you are celebrating like a huge win and alienating the entire like the entire Midwest. Like why is is there not one person in the Democratic strategy room saying, maybe we should talk to the Midwest folks. M h, maybe we should try to do that in the last twenty years instead of looking down on them. Do you know how it pisses them off when you call a Trump hitler or evil or garbage. You're calling them garbage. That's how they take it. And then you know what, man, it gets them motivated.
Speaker 2: Soccer moms chose the economy over abortion. Yeah, the Democrats traded women as a one issue, correct segment, right, correct, And it's all abortional. Now they have kids, yes, and and the kids don't want the opposite sex in their locker room.
Speaker 1: So and then in the end she came in. I was, I was. I'm not blaming her because what could she do in the last couple of months, But I did not like her as a pick. To tell you the truth, you hate toxic white dudes, but you needed a toxic white dude to roll in here and beat Trump up. That's what you needed. But you didn't do that because you can't overlook her. I get it, black female, you can't overlook her.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 1: Got to pick her, and she did her best. But the last four years of all this was just too much to overcome. And it was showed. I mean, she didn't win one Blue Wall state and.
Speaker 2: Trump by the ways about five million ahead on the popular vote. So yeah, blame the electoral college all you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, correct, No, he won both and they're gonna get the House and the Senate. So where do we go from here? I don't know, but that that's my opinion. You alienated voters like myself for four years and told me that I was I was not smart enough to figure out what they were doing, or I was toxic. So I was because I wasn't for this initiative that you were for. No, I'm sorry if I If I'm toxic because I don't agree with you, then because I'm not a dem anymore, you got to fix it. And I don't know how they do that, but they're going to have to come to the middle, and I hope the other side does that too. I hope the other side goes to the middle too, because now Trump's got to do all that stuff he said he was going to do. He's going to end wars in twenty four hours now, he will shut down the border the day's in. He's going to do that. He did it already that I'm worried about the tariffs because he's threatened to do the one hundred percent tariffs. I'm worried about that. I understand that he will cut corporate taxes and the the uh, my four ol one is going to skyrocket, and it'll be two years in a row because my my four ol one is up twenty six points one thousand today. Yeah. Yeah, but they've been doing that all year. I mean it's been records stop. Yeah, it's been record stuff. It's doubled in four years. So I will get another If we get two years back to back of a twenty five percent return, are you crazy? I mean, that's that's huge. So that will happen internationally, I don't know. And then who's he going to fill the White House with? That's going to be another question.
Speaker 2: That's that was his biggest fault last time around. Yeah, was the people that he put around him. He made some bad decisions.
Speaker 1: Well, and at the end it was a revolving door and at the end there was very few people there. So now, who's he going to put in there? And if he puts anybody in there at all? I mean at the end they were talking that most of the White House was empty by the by the last couple of months of his tenure, because people are like, Okay, I'm out. So we'll see what he's going to do.
Speaker 2: Uh. He seems like a different guy this time. We'll see though. Actions will speak louder than I think he's changed after the assassination attempt.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I hope, So, I hope.
Speaker 2: So how could you not be?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want. I do want a different Trump. If he's in there, he's in there, fine, But I want a different Trump. I don't you know if you want to play golf for three days at Marlago, okay, but I don't want the I don't want the rally on Wednesday. That was that started once a month in his tenure, and then by the end of his tenure the four years, it was every week. He was in a different spot. Why are you having rallies? You're not You can't get elected again. Just be the president. Chill out and if you want to live it but Marlato, fine, go. I don't care if you don't live in the White House. But I don't know if it's safe at this point. I don't see. I have not seen any protests or riots or anything like that. So I knew that was going to be overplayed. Yeah, absolutely, I was like, damn.
Speaker 2: It's not like your team lost.
Speaker 1: But we said it would be bigger in Kentucky. I didn't think it would be thirty points.
Speaker 2: It was. It's funny because I mean, like Alabama, they called Alabama when Trump had two hundred and fifty five votes.
Speaker 1: Kentucky was not first, by the way I know. And Bobby host Claw, I'm sorry. She was the story before Trump took over, right, So locally, they they rebooted. We'll get into that later. They rebooted the computers at five o'clock in the morning, right before people were showing up, and it took a while, you think, so that caused huge problems. There was lawsuits, judges throwing out. They ended up closing them all at six. And then Indiana's numbers. We followed it because Jackie was running in Saint Matthew City Council and Susan Witten, obviously Dwight's wife, running in the house. She won thirty one first very close races, both of them, but they both won. We are the first men show, so we were following it and Indiana had their numbers. I like Broun, it was Mike Brown. It was every race for Indiana. The numbers were in Louisville TV stations. There were whoopo pet them all Kentucky zero points zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero.
Speaker 2: Kudos, kudos by the way, to Pennsylvania for getting it counted in one evening.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well almost, yeah, I mean this morning, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's.
Speaker 1: Gone. It was so far gone. You alienated those folks in Pennsylvania in four years. Man, this is on you Dems. It's not on Trump. Blame yourselves and blame your own leaders, because that's why you got here. Stop it, all right, we went way late. That's my rant to start. Okay, And by the way, Amendment one passed. Amendment to failed somehow on Twitter. Amendment too was clearly my initiative, and it was a referend on. I'm a jerk, Okay.
Speaker 2: All of you devoted against it were lied to. So I don't have kids in old and Jefferson County schools. Good luck, I live in Oldham County. I don't care. I'm not going to get mad about it for you. Moving on, we got a celebrity I forgured. The only way to go today was to have a celebrity joke.
Speaker 1: Okay, what we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: Who do we have?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hi, Carl, how are you you ready?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Carl? Hey Carl? Okay, Carl, what you got?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Never get sold, Gidy? Never, thank you? Thank you? We got it, Gidy? All right, short break, we'll come back. Dwight's out today celebrating this white.
Speaker 2: Looking up signs in the rain.
Speaker 1: That if you don't know. If you don't know Dwight's Facebook page, go to it and see that picture he posted. It's very much Yeah back after this on news radio eight forty w A chance.
Speaker 2: This can't be Van, Hey, let me to get keyboards on this record? What's going on? First? Jumping out there that.
Speaker 1: He just was to show off?
Speaker 2: Dude, that's right.
Speaker 1: The one time I definitely smiled yesterday watching the news was, uh, they were in Philadelphia and by the way they were, they were at this Uh they were outside Temple University and there's like thousands of people trying to vote and they had seven machines. Man like, come on, and then Paul and the guy whoever was doing the TV interview with the people online goes, oh wait, wait, okay, hang on and starts running over there. There's a guy in a ball cap and sunglasses, hanging out waters and protein bars.
Speaker 2: It was Paul running that's cool.
Speaker 1: And the guy goes, who who who'd you vote for?
Speaker 2: Paul?
Speaker 1: And he goes, I'm handing out waters, dude, I'm handing out waters people standing in line.
Speaker 2: I was speaking of Paul right in Hollywood. Yeah, official proof that Hollywood is completely out of ideas. Who is Josh gadd?
Speaker 1: I have no idea?
Speaker 2: Okay, So an interview with Josh gadd who whatever he is, gives a glimmer of hope for those hoping to see Spaceballs two.
Speaker 1: Oh no, stop it Spaceballs too? What Spaceball's one was?
Speaker 2: What eighty five Spaceball's one starring Lance Armstrong?
Speaker 1: No, damn it. Take fifty cents.
Speaker 2: Out one for emon.
Speaker 1: No, fifty cents for one, and I give me you a dollar.
Speaker 2: So, yes, they're working on it. Whoever gad Is tells Forbes that the script is complete. Everyone who's read it has been blown away. Working alongside mel Brooks has been one of the high Yes he's still alive, one of the highlights of his career. Wouldn't say much beyond every hour of every day right now is being spent making this project. Closer and closer to reality. I think we're nearing the end zone for space Balls two.
Speaker 1: Spaceballs obviously was You can't go back if it's nineteen eighty five, that's forty years ago. You can't go back and do the same jokes. It doesn't work.
Speaker 2: You're making fun of a movie that is almost fifty years old.
Speaker 1: At the end of space Balls, I don't want to ruin it for you, but the spaceship turns into a gigantic maid with a vacuum cleaner, and the vacuum cleaner sucks all the oxygen off the planet.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that, damn you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, I look for you. But John Candy, which was a big part of that, literally dead. And then the other guy who's who was star Lord or whatever not star Lord, star Lord, star Wars Avengers, Who the hell is?
Speaker 2: Oh? The Independence Day guy?
Speaker 1: He plays the Hank Solo of the Hand solo guy.
Speaker 2: He was in that that, He was in yeah that And also while you were sleeping with Sandra Bullock, he made his own furniture and got the girl Bill Pullman.
Speaker 1: Bill Pullman, he's still alive though, Yes he is. Yeah, and she was she hasn't started in a movie, the the girl, the Brunette, She hasn't started in a movie. She was the princess. She's spposed to be Princess Leiah in this movie. She hasn't started in the movie since in forty years. Yeah, and then of course.
Speaker 2: People that are gonna go see spaceballs too don't even know there're spaceballs one. Yeah, unless you're our.
Speaker 1: Age mel Brooks writing jokes at ninety five, Right, yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah. How about Robin hood men in skinny jeans? Yeah, how about that?
Speaker 1: Can we finally put to put away these rally size if your rallies bigger than my rally and in celebrity endorsing, stop doesn't matter. It's about the economy and immigration.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's it, man, Stop this stuff. Okay, the celebrity. It's for the celebrity, by the way, because the celebrity and his own are her own ego. Everyone must know my opinion and who I'm voting for, And.
Speaker 2: Then I would see the article hidden camera shows Trump's rally not as big as he said.
Speaker 1: Stop it?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, geez, I changed my mind. You know, I was going to vote for Trump but then I heard the overestimated crowd size. So now I think I'm going to change my mind.
Speaker 1: I like to think that I know a lot of people. I know one person that went to a rally over the last twenty years.
Speaker 2: Rick Patino, who oh that was a rally.
Speaker 1: Goes to a political rally, It's tough. What do you do? I know, with the palm palm thing, and you're you're supposed to yell, and they yell and yep.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey, hey, if you enjoy that kind of stuff, that's fine. Sure I'm not marching, I'm not right.
Speaker 1: But who voted yesterday? Congratulations you were part of the system, even if it went your way or it didn't go your way. That's how it goes. One side wins and they're in charge, and then the other side wins and they're in charge. We had a lot of gridlock, so a lot of that stuff that you're afraid. Because all I'm getting from people that are afraid or like you said he was going to do this, I was like, you know, he was already president for four years. None of that happens, you know, so just you know, we know he's going to do a couple of things, the immigrant, the border is going to get shut down, which like ninety percent of May five percent of Americans want, right, So he's gonna do that, at least right up front, he can do that.
Speaker 2: And by the way, based on your awesome rant to start the show, you know, as a Democrat, a Democrat who's very logical, I think you needed I think you would agree. Democrats, look in the mirror. Don't spend the next four years trying to get Trump correct.
Speaker 1: It's a waste. You've got to fix your party, yep, and start speaking to the Midwest a little bit. And by the way, you lost some urban numbers. You didn't lose urban. You was still won urban, but you lost ground big time in urban areas because you.
Speaker 2: Didn't win New York. You didn't win urban by enough.
Speaker 1: Because they got overrun with immigration as we kept screaming about it, and the Dems are just like, I'm sorry, these people need a better life. Okay, you alienated a whole other group of people that are here already that need help, and all of a sudden, this group comes in from Venezuela and you and you're putting them up in hotels and giving him one thousand dollars a month. I've met here on the street going wait a minute, I live.
Speaker 2: Here, I'm in public housing and right next door migrants are in the sealbox.
Speaker 1: Running the dems like what are you doing? And then the three networks celebrating at all, what are you doing? But it's it is, It is effectively over. People wanted this to be over. That was one of the things. I don't know how much coverage did you watch? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Quite a bit.
Speaker 1: Act I watched hours and I switched from Fox to CNN, to k TO to the k ET network because they really do it. Always do a great job. You know, they don't start till the polls closed, but they are really good.
Speaker 2: Fox was a little more cheerleadery this time.
Speaker 1: They were they were they were very cheerleaderly. But for the most part, people that were interviewed, all of them were like, I'm so glad this is gonna be over. And the number of people that were still undecided standing in line was something I could not believe. Like the everybody they interview was like, actually, I really haven't decided, and either they lied and said I'm not telling this person on TV who I'm voting for, which I think is a thing that now people are embarrassed to say they voted for Harris or Trump. I think people are embarrassed, and that is that's a country I don't want to live in.
Speaker 2: And I think a lot of those folks were Democrats trying to come to grip with that Trump is speaking to them more than their own party. They're like, I want to vote for a Democrat, but I can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's and some people sat out and and I love the little antidotal stuff. Man, where was like my friends have said they just can't vote for It's like, come on, dude, he's gonna wing Kentucky about thirty points.
Speaker 2: I asked you that I'm not I'm on the bat, but I asked you not to vote for me.
Speaker 1: And they kept thank you, mister Kennedy, and then I got like point five thank you mister Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Would have been important, but okay.
Speaker 1: Thank you mister Kennedy. God get how irritating his voice is. You're gonna hear a lot more of that irritating voice because he's going to have a job in the White House. Uh.
Speaker 2: And so is Elon.
Speaker 1: Stop it. Uh if he puts, if he puts Elon Musk in charge of NASA. Look Out, look out, it's gonna accelate. The NASA is going to accelerate pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: He talked about having him look at the federal budget that I would like, uh, trim some fat.
Speaker 1: Okay, every president the last thirty that they claimed it when they were gonna go. Obama said it. He was gonna line by line, bush ad it line by line. Those are quotes, line by line, and eliminate anything that's fat. Every single president for the last thirty years has spent more than the last guy. That's one thing we.
Speaker 2: All would do.
Speaker 1: I would do it. Cut it, cut it, all right, all right? How do be engaged the entire year round? Okay?
Speaker 2: Engaged in what in?
Speaker 1: Uh in? Not just election day? But how to be involved in your community?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, So these are just little tips. Volunteer, simple stuff. Like all those folks that volunteered at the polling boosts, God bless them having to deal with some jerks. Oh, I mean, boy, and I get that it's a little intense, but volunteer and you only see older folks that go do this, go to town hall meetings. I get it. You're like, well, that's the last thing I'm doing. This is a list of how to stay engaged if you want your community to be better.
Speaker 2: Right, go to a school board meeting, get shouted down after thirty seconds, after waiting three hours.
Speaker 1: Part of the problem when you go to town hall meetings is finally realizing how screwed things up? The hell they're all screwed up. It's like, wow, it's a lot worse than I thought. Why you're having a town hall meeting? Yeah? Know your representatives. That's a big one. That's a big one. Like how many what percentage of Louisvillians know who represents them in the metro council?
Speaker 2: Thirty thirty five?
Speaker 1: Maybe I think that's high.
Speaker 2: You think I'm being generous.
Speaker 1: I think you're being way generous. Fifty I've got to be honest with you. Jackie and I said it last night because we saw Bratcher one his southing. I said, Jackiells, who's ours? I go, yeah, I have no idea. I have no idea who our metro council member is. We should know that.
Speaker 2: You could probably go to a campus and say who are the two Kentucky senators? Oh no, they couldn't they might know the turtle shop locally, we'll do do that. I don't know. I don't drive to Cincinnati for grocery.
Speaker 1: No follow local politicians and civic leaders. That could be dangerous and bad emotional well being. Do something regularly for a neighbor. I think all three of us do that on this show. Sure, always helping neighbors. Right, Join a local organization such as Blessings in the Backpacks, something like that, just to h to keep going with this feeling of hey, I want to be a part of what we're doing here. Part of the problem was you can. You can get a little depressed by doing that, but go for it. Civic engagement, that's what they call it. All right, short break first hour kind of flew by. Everyone is just I mean they're either walking around in a daze or just rambling.
Speaker 2: And you probably stayed up late. Oh you don't wanna You don't want to cook dinner tonight? Oh go to lots of pasta. Yeah there you go, get a family sized entree, maybe one of those. I love the chicken pot pie. I hate peas. They don't have peas in them. They're green beans. YEA grilled chicken and vegetables and a perfectly crispy crust. Lots of Pasta Louisville dot Com.
Speaker 1: I got a Broccolian cheese kiche the other day, and I can't decide whether to serve that at breakfast.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, if you have family in for Thanksgiving, put one of those in the ovens at the timer and then wake up to that smell of breakfast all already.
Speaker 1: Darn it, that's a great idea.
Speaker 2: Already cooked.
Speaker 1: They're homemade, in fresh ingredients, no preservatives. That's what you find at Lots of Pasta. Go to Lots of Pasta at thirty seven seventeen Lexington Road in the heart of Saint Matthew's back after this hour two.
Speaker 2: What a great day for homemade soup too.
Speaker 1: The day after, the day after, the day after.
Speaker 2: That's a movie too, as it is, it really is.
Speaker 1: News Radio forty WA Chance