Speaker 1: H Hey, my body. Welcome to the show overwarm maybe not in me? Hey, Hey, what're you gonna do with the local mad of the chosen vie?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey, what to get about.
Speaker 2: Year?
Speaker 1: He gonna be here ready because it's gonna be sy Hey, Hey, what you go about with a long man? What is all guys? What is all guys? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Shut up? H g h g g A hey he wanted never to known about it?
Speaker 3: Trudy m.
Speaker 4: H eight.
Speaker 5: H h.
Speaker 3: Yummying hear me.
Speaker 1: E?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: What's up? What is all guys? Hold on.
Speaker 2: Amid amid yeah, tomory MN streaming amor ory.
Speaker 1: In mind.
Speaker 4: H m hm.
Speaker 5: Hm hm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But what's up guys? How is everybody doing today? Yes, yes, I'm okay. It's just it's.
Speaker 2: I'm okay.
Speaker 1: But if anybody that does wanna like I do wanna say that I do you?
Speaker 3: We do need to uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, hyah, yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Guy, Sorry about that. I am a little.
Speaker 5: Just like.
Speaker 1: No, I am not turned on my camera by the way, I do want to say that I do need to get I got a spare head, spare pair that I'm using for right now. By dum hey, I'm telling you how you doing, sweetheart. I've been adding some stuff to the worst list. I've been adding stuff to the worst list.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me.
Speaker 1: Guys like the stream y'all share the stream y'all if you guys.
Speaker 3: Care k.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pony, yeah, I got that sung in my head.
Speaker 3: H yo.
Speaker 1: Yo if you're mm hmmm, I have a word. I have an Amazon worseless also. But the thing is it's a so I have one that I use, but I let me let me grab that four people. I'll I'll sorry about that. I actually have to I have to ban you for that. Sorry. Oh okay, yeah, I'm getting the hold on, I'm getting the Amazon Wortless freegos. You have to be very cautious about what you do because the and I also only have two items on my worte list. Sorry, guys, what's up? Sorry? Hold on? Mhm hey on, neurbn Brain, Hey, Terry, how are you guys doing. By the way, odurbn Brain has got a new album out. Uh, he's got a new album out. He's got a new album out, y'all. O, neurbn Brain has a new album. There's the look, there's the Amazon. I've never been on Discord late right today. But the thing is is like I don't to be honest with you. Hm, you know, here's the thing I've heard that I've heard it before. I've heard it that Dave's been to jail. But the years Dave, Dave keeps telling people that. Yeah, Dave keeps telling people about it until h yeah, yeah, yeah, h yeah. Whoa, we got a cash up come in. We have a cash up come in from and we gotta find out Justin Kemple, thank you for the five dollars. Make him holler, thank you so much. Guys. I also gotta do, by the way, we do also gotta promote this no herman, Hey stalk, how you doing doing? Okay? Goes, Yeah, let's do you know what, Let's see him too. Because of crazy bags.
Speaker 2: This duesus.
Speaker 1: To twenty seven. H No, no, I'm okay. Casher nexs Casher. Nobody's in yeah no, uh no, I gotta cash out from u. Oh we got someone, Darren.
Speaker 2: How are you doing?
Speaker 6: Brother?
Speaker 1: Do you hear me? I am how you doing?
Speaker 5: Brother?
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen from pitying the big door, It's today, do work or what's up?
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 3: Do you hear me?
Speaker 6: Isn't that go?
Speaker 1: Uh? Oh?
Speaker 6: Hello, I can hear.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, let me fix it. H can you hear me now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you hear me.
Speaker 1: I can hear you.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 6: How you doing, Jake?
Speaker 1: How you doing? Sorry for the five dollars?
Speaker 6: Playing again?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, but what we'll deal with just we'll head. How are you doing today?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Earlier?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, sorry for the five dollars. Sorry for the five dollars.
Speaker 6: Don't be sorry. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I just worried to send you half the money because I didn't want to like take the money and run. I didn't want to take the money and runs. You deserved half the money. How are How is miss Penny doing?
Speaker 6: Yeah? What's up? Chat chat? Saying Hi, what's up?
Speaker 5: Chat?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: Penny's good, she's working, she's good, she's at work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's always working, she's always working. Man, all right, I think we're okay now, he was ausmatic.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think everything's all right, Jake.
Speaker 1: How's hey? So that was a crazy call you got today from Haley? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Haley Haley checked in. That was awesome.
Speaker 1: And how did Charles calling?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: It was Michigan Town.
Speaker 1: No, Charles Charlie, the uh the guy that you had argument with before.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, no, no, Charlie didn't. Charlie didn't call in now.
Speaker 1: By the way, I didn't know you had one of these until I saw that you had it this morning.
Speaker 6: Key public, What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: You had a tea public?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: I didn't know you had a tea public.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, it's it's it's pretty easy to do.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let's see what they sent. People are saying they sent me an email. They said they.
Speaker 6: You tagged my you tag my store. Thank you, Jake.
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh, I'm I'm getting to be your month. I got some new headphones coming yay, Oh you do. Yeah, I'm using I'm using a cheap pair of headphones from dollars from dollar Family Dollar.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, I'm just saw your wish list there.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's that was just a I had to make a name. I had to quickly make an Amazon wish list. I just made it. It's I just put a pair of headphones and some wafers on there.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: I just I don't like using Amazon.
Speaker 6: I don't really I love Amazon.
Speaker 1: I don't like who's running Amazon billionaire bezos.
Speaker 6: You don't like Bezos.
Speaker 1: They they they I I just feel like that people who don't understand I've had issues with Amazon. I've had issues with them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, not me. We order stuff all the time, you know, sometimes you can get it within like twelve hours. It's pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have Prime. I love my Prime.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I see there you go, pre sipping on everything.
Speaker 1: Well, I got to give people some By the way, I just want to say to everybody, I hope everybody is doing okay today. By the way, I love I heard you was playing CarMax music on your show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's I enjoy his music most of it. And uh you know it's it's when I when I stream and you know, I sit there and I don't hear anything, you know, in my headphones. I get like kind of boring, you know, to have something background noise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know, I would love for you guys, when you guys do like a live show. That could be your the song that I made you could be your entrance music. You like your Titans Trump to be your insurance music when you walk out, walk out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that would be cool if we did. If we did a live show if we ever did a live show for sure?
Speaker 1: What are you looking at?
Speaker 6: We have another I have I have a monitor over here to my right and it's the shows. Uh you know I have my analytics up there from show from earlier.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also do you guys put up your shows on on on uh Spotify?
Speaker 6: No, No, we haven't. We haven't put any audio versions up.
Speaker 1: I put my so here you when you here something funny I learned from Aaron. Aaron always know what the hold on. Someone's my roommate messaging me something. Sure, hold on, give me one minute. Sorry. Oh he she's she's messaging me some about missis Comic Con. David Howard Thornton is is gonna be at missisisp Comic Con over in Jackson.
Speaker 6: Oh okay cool.
Speaker 1: Uh we live in the great state of Mississippi.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I found her, So I found her. Uh, I found your Benmo because I just looked up your initials Pitty and the Big Thorp.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, p ATBD. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, a lot of people don't know this. I've been on your show. You you guys do a great show, but it's just why did you gotta start doing it?
Speaker 6: Well, because I just saw I started getting into watching a lot of YouTube shows, and I thought, you know, I want a hobby. I want a new hobby that's not not physical.
Speaker 1: Are you retiring or is it? No?
Speaker 6: I'm just old, just old and old naked. But but you know, I figured when I retire in like ten years, maybe I can I can just do you. You are fifty, I'm fifty six.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was all, damn, I'm sorry that because it's because you care a lot of times. I'm actually thirty two. You're actually twenty four years older than me. Yeah, holy crap.
Speaker 6: And my son's thirty thirty five, thirty six.
Speaker 1: Actually, wait, you guys, is penny Is it a penny song or is it?
Speaker 6: Well, we actually know, we actually but we but we have sons that are the same age.
Speaker 1: Basically, so so her step son or step kid.
Speaker 6: Well, she has a son who's thirty or thirty five, thirty six, and I have a son who's thirty five thirty six, so yeah, vice versa as well. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, so you know, I'm sorry I'm asking these questions on the field. People called me the Phil Donahue of.
Speaker 6: Of this show Worries.
Speaker 1: By the way, I wanted to say I by the way, I did. You didn't say that you were gonna. I heard you say on your show that you're gonna. Thing is that I couldn't get your venmo to work. That's the reason why I wanted your venmo more because Patrick Melton doesn't make profit on venmo.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, don't don't worry about sending me. Don't worry about ever sending me money, Jacob, I wanted to.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. I just didn't want I do that. On a lot of shows were all soon like, have the money to the host or the person's on my panel so they get paid on it.
Speaker 6: Well, I get I mean, if it makes you feel better, I guess that that's that's a good thing too.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I did. I didn't want I didn't want to like. I didn't want to like. I didn't want to get called us camera because they sent money and they didn't want people to think that I was scanning people.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Well, people say people say I mean things.
Speaker 1: You know that, Yeah, And I appreciate that. I appreciate that people want to act like it's there's so many, so many people that I have worked with by the way, Darren, I did. I'll send you my super tips if you wanted want made us send the super tip.
Speaker 6: Yeah, go ahead. It is trying to chatther but okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's super tips dot gg such h w I one. I don't know if you could do it right now, but you have to if you have to be off the off to do it.
Speaker 6: But yeah, yeah, let's see what. Let me see what I can do here.
Speaker 1: Jake, I appreciate. I don't. I don't. I'm not. I'm not begging for money, not millions. You know, it's if you can do it, you can do it if people want to support this show.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: The thing is, you guys are already supporting this show by coming and saying hey to me. That's something that is more support. Money doesn't money doesn't you know? Here's the thing. Money is the root of all evil.
Speaker 6: I guess it could be.
Speaker 2: Money, doesn't you know?
Speaker 1: The thing is, it's like, by the way, have you ever by the way, the video that Haley was watching today on the Members Only show, m hm, that that that that's that's not that's not West Virginia. That's more Tennessee because Jim Tom, that's North Carolina is Jim Tom. The guy's name is Jim Jim Tom Hendrinx. He was featured on season two to his death on Moonshiners.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, I didn't. I didn't. I don't think I ever watched that.
Speaker 1: It's a moonshine. Season one is Virginia, Season two, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia season three, and then all the other seasons was somebody else. They have a co characters, but they have three. They have three in season two they have three states being featured, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. Oh okay, and they showed, uh, they had a distiller. Oh, we have a we have a donation. Whoa hold on? How are you from West Virginia, Jake? Sorry, I can't do the boys, but we do have a seven dollar penny in the big dort.
Speaker 6: Look at that.
Speaker 1: I only think she's six point fifty.
Speaker 6: By the way, I know, I got I got one up, Jake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, I could check. Do you know that they on on super Tips they actually have a leaderboard.
Speaker 6: I do, I do. I was in tenth place thanks to you today.
Speaker 1: All right, actually, right now, let me say you right now, by the way. It doesn't show up yet, but but I think I was your my only donation. But here's all the people that are number ten, Penny and the Big Dort, number nine. Nobody likes on number eight a qle Pineapple. Can you hear me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, go ahead, seven, Ministry of Dude.
Speaker 1: Six, carmac X five is Transverse Network. The two people that bought me my headphones just was on here. So Pat Dixon's number four, pretty anti socials, number three, night Wave it was number two, and then Laura kis and is number one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're raking it in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Transverse, by the way, we love the Transverse over here. Transversus been. I've been on their show before. They the same that's Latania.
Speaker 6: Is that Latania?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's Latania and Andrea.
Speaker 6: Okay, I have to go, I have to go subscribe. I didn't know. Uh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: That's Titanian and Injury. They just show yesterday talking about like they did a show watching old uh Stutter and John. They watched Old Stutter and Drawns.
Speaker 6: I saw them on it. I saw them on the Eccles Show when I was on a week or two ago. Did you see that?
Speaker 1: I don't watch that cool.
Speaker 6: Oh you don't. You don't like echol Pineapple? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but oh god, we got a thunderstorm coming.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 6: If you hear that, oh yeah, I don't. I don't hear it. There it is Transverse Network. I see it. Yeah, they're right, they're right. They're right right there with me with subscribers. I'll give them four fifty one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh and actually go uh, I know that they they're not like their friends are Granny and they're gonna be at. Uh, they're gonna be at. They live in Vegas, so they're gonna they say they're gonna be at.
Speaker 6: I heard, Yeah that's what I heard.
Speaker 1: But they're but they're they're they're good people. They they they're I'm just like, I'm sitting here, like trying to relax after like a day of and I hate thunderstorms.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I like thunderstorms.
Speaker 1: I can't stand thumberstorms because you know all why autism.
Speaker 6: Oh gotcha can message with you a little bit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it makes me want to like jump, but I just want to I just want to say this. I think that you and Pitty are good people. I think you know. I watch you as a show a lot good.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that and the reason why I.
Speaker 1: Wanted, you know, and I really appreciate you making that video and not trash and be in the puppet video because a lot of people want to trash. A lot of people would make it, make it more trashed trashy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I understand, and I didn't want to like.
Speaker 1: I don't like, you know, but you you know, it's the thing is, it wasn't about like it. It treats people in this you know, we had It took me a few years, but one day my brother saw the holes of the in the sealing. He says, we're getting that fixed. He paid for it to get fixed. Okay, But I would also say that I appreciate everything that. You know, the money's going to be used to do more so and I'm not I'm not using I'll tell you straight up this. Any money that I spent is going to be back in the business to try to do some support.
Speaker 6: All right. Yeah, that's you know, that's what I do too. All the money I made off of super tips is going into uh the drinks for everybody at Hackemania that tipped me.
Speaker 1: What what about?
Speaker 3: What about?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: What about? Are you are when is Hackemania.
Speaker 6: It's about a month from now, April tenth, so.
Speaker 1: You know, did you watch? So how did you found the hat the this verse?
Speaker 6: Yeah, through through a different, different YouTuber that was used to be a radio guy over here in Virginia. Uh, kind of kind of through him. Through him was if you don't love me, I really don't want to say because he's uh, he doesn't want anything to do with this TV, so I don't want to say his name.
Speaker 1: I actually found it through steel Toe. Actually that was part of steelte verse before double verse. Okay, I actually found uh, so I was part Here's the thing he would always if he go with his chat, everyone gets a sold. Everyone was nice, but it turned into more for for me, it turned into more like turned into more like he didn't we cared about his regulars. Okay, Minnesota regulars, the guys that he he had regulars there that would give him thousands of dollars.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's.
Speaker 1: He would have these. By the way, I want to toast tell people this because sorry if I'm like, because I do have a thing on my sprinker. I have a thing called Supporters Club for four ninety nine. You can support the show right every month, and I just want people. And right now I'm at right now, I'm just on my audio platform. Right now, I'm at one thousand, nine and ninety six episodes. This will be when I upload this episode would be nine nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 6: That was good. That was good. Yeah, that's a lot of episodes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And and the thing is, it's like three more episodes until the two thousand episode is that's it's actually me posting stub. It's more than me posting audios of the shows or audios and me doing stuff right right now, I have so to to Uh, I haven't made my ten dollars right now in my bount just in my ads over there, ten dollars, five dollars and fourteen cents. I need to make ten dollars to hit my.
Speaker 6: Threshold before you can pull it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before it all the day gets pulled, right.
Speaker 6: Good luck trying to make this.
Speaker 1: You know, it's hard to make It's hard to make money when when people are starting to start some ship with you.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, well that's that's half of what this dabble verse is, right, starting ship with others.
Speaker 1: When are you going to uh, when are you going to get some memberships.
Speaker 6: Hopefully when I hit that five hundred and three thousand mark, you know, in another another month or two maybe yuh got gotta gotta put push out the content and get people to subscribe if they like it.
Speaker 1: Are you on Rumble?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, I don't. I don't want to mess with Rumble. It's it's too it's too Uh. First of all, I don't need to go to Rumble. I don't do anything that you know, I can't be shown on YouTube. So I just I did start a Rumble like a County.
Speaker 1: The Glass ego show with Karen im Holt.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's funny. Yeah yeah, yeah, and hope, hopefully, hopefully Karen himself will host it one day. I had to fill in form.
Speaker 1: So is is Karen a puppet or no?
Speaker 6: No, No, Karen's Karen's a dude. You'll you'll you'll see if he ever shows his head, Yeah, shows his face.
Speaker 1: Look what I just did. I got a gime. I got up darder. You're not gonna charger and gets what's inside? It's what dirt. Tommy Jordan's in the building.
Speaker 6: Tommy Jordan's in the chat. Detroit by Dark's in the chat.
Speaker 1: H TG.
Speaker 6: What's the what's the little shields? Is the little shield? Is that membership?
Speaker 1: No? That's a mod.
Speaker 6: That's a OD. Okay, I make.
Speaker 1: People mod because I don't see if the real person.
Speaker 6: Why is it not a wrench?
Speaker 1: They changed it?
Speaker 6: Oh they did?
Speaker 1: Is this the real Tommy Jordan's.
Speaker 6: It looks like it. It's up Tommy. They come on.
Speaker 1: Sorry, internet is slow. Are you still there?
Speaker 6: I'm here.
Speaker 1: This dumb ass tablet.
Speaker 6: You're frozen up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Thomas says, don't get starstruck by him.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not starstruck.
Speaker 6: Tommy's a good dude. You always been supportive of me.
Speaker 1: He's also supportive of me. He he's been at MU showed before.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, good, good nice.
Speaker 1: He's friends with Ashley.
Speaker 6: Ashley Cummings. Yeah yeah, I think that's hard to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you had a million dollars, Oh.
Speaker 6: Well, I think she's looking for friends. Like I said, with.
Speaker 1: Moneyed Temmy by the way people had uh. Dave Dave serious said he had to lead his episode because of the boobs that Tommy had all his stream.
Speaker 6: Dave Sarah had to delete the one that he sniped him, you saying yeah, yeah, yeah, you know Jake. I I switched away from Tommy's stream during my stream just in time, so I didn't get busted. Yeah, I was lucky.
Speaker 1: So you're the Jake gis is buying her botox tom Yeah, you know, Ashley says that she can't afford botox, but she can afford a condo in l A.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're talking about that earlier. Yeah, you know, you know what I did earlier today, I doxed myself on my show. Yeah, I told a story about it's a it's a it's a It's an interesting story. I'll have to go back and listen to it at the end of the show. It's a very interesting story. We're gonna we're gonna rehash it on Monday with some video. But I put I put up this flyer that I posted and it had my it had my address on it, so I had to go back in the YouTube and edit it. Yeah, it's the dumb move on my part. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, part for your phrase, three k of months plus she plus she are you still there?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I'm here.
Speaker 1: She also she also a horse. She asked, She's spent five thousand dollars for a horse every month.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't think she has the horse anymore. That's kind of the joke about it.
Speaker 1: But plus she's also just got a car. Yeah, yeah, tell me if you want to come up by Central ling Brother any more. Jake and Lemmy videos.
Speaker 6: I saw that. You know, everybody was so excited when they saw that video from your chat. And you know, I haven't made any videos in about at least two months, if not more, and I don't I don't know, I don't. I don't expect any on the horizon unless something the mood strikes me. I'm more concentrated on the on the channel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think I can't come up because it will be No, it's not man invasion. If your ears the that you're allowed to show up on someone's show, you're allowed to show. You can't stream on your own, but you can show up on people's shows.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Twitch, Twitch does polite. Yeah, and the thing is.
Speaker 6: Sparkley. They liked the video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what what it makes what makes me so mad is like a lot of the newer dabblers are coming in trying to start some stuff with people. But I'm just you know, I see the I see people will say you know the real final balls of the Double Verse is me okay, Stutter and Dones is not the final Boss.
Speaker 6: Does that mean you have a lot of aults?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Actually, you want to hear something really funny. He basic No, the real final No.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: When I say final Boss, I don't meet the final Boss. Not that stupid little nerd ah.
Speaker 6: Okay, he means I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I want to say, I know and I know that clown Town's clip and I know Hi damn Hi Hi Doom high Doom Lawyers, Hi dirty dirty Jersey, dirty Jersey.
Speaker 6: Rat trying to get out of the beginning of the clips.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know that's me.
Speaker 1: That's you doing the say Jersey like these, the Jeffards, Jefferson, the the Jetson's Kay, okay, what was that your favorite cartoon when you were younger?
Speaker 6: The Jetsons? Yeah, no, no, I don't think so. I don't know. I like most of them. You like the flint Stones, sure, sure, yeah, yeah, absolutely, Tom and Jerry, Yeah yeah, Tom and Jerry for sure. Yeah. I like all that's all that ship, all that stuff. Sorry, the older Scooby Doo, the older Scooby Doo with Scooby Dooo machine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Casey case is shaggy. Yeah, row raggy row, raggy shaggy.
Speaker 2: To do.
Speaker 6: I have Jake, I have I have this. I have this video which is a commercial from the fifties. It's and it's a commercial about smoking, and it's the Flintstones advertising smoking. Can you believe that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did they do that all the time? They did it back in the day. They had the kids characters even doing smoking stuff.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, did you so?
Speaker 1: Do you do you remember? Do you know that I've watched like Ozzy and Harriet, I've watched Andy Griffith, Jne Smoke, banan'sa Raffleman.
Speaker 6: And others, watched all those old timing show. I mean I haven't even watched half of those. I've heard of them, I just haven't watched them.
Speaker 1: Oh I when when? When? It's in my my Also my favorite show from like the fifties and sixties. You have to on I love Lucy.
Speaker 3: They they.
Speaker 1: Censored pregnant. Oh yeah, back in the fifties.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't doubt it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that you got to get the work suits.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah. Yeah. Let me let me let me bounce off here, let you uh, let you do your thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Any plugs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, go to go to pain in the Big Dork. They're on YouTube or or x subscribe for me. I'm trying to get to the five hundred threshold. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I will Latonia. You will know when I have this headphones because I will be doing a test stream whistled. I'm using these headphones until I get new ones.
Speaker 6: All right, Jake, I'm gonna bounce off. Take care, all right, love your brother.
Speaker 1: All right. That was Penny and the Big Dork. I'm all play a song for you.
Speaker 3: Guys. Listen.
Speaker 1: This ghost platform still trying to bring got you with a revolution, but you just deceived.
Speaker 6: It started in.
Speaker 1: Seventeen with big blockchain.
Speaker 6: Dreams, zero coup of creators. Yeah, that's what it seemed, beauty pie hop dumb use when sky hop for a minute, then reality hit you turned into what dumps the fire a minute?
Speaker 1: SWI chain on time. You know. I want to say thank you, by the way, I want to say thank you guys very much. I love you guys. I literally get out of here, love you guys.