Speaker 1: Welcome to React Roundup, the podcast where we keep you updated on all things React related. This show is brought to you by Void and top End Devs. Unvoid provides high quality design and software development services on a client friendly business model. Unlike all other software agencies, Unvoid allows clients to only pay after the work is delivered and approved. Visit unvoid dot com to learn more and reach out. If you know a company that needs more professionals to help with design and software development, that's u n void dot com and top end Davs helps you stay up to date with cutting edge technologies like JavaScript, Ruby, Elixir, and AI. Visit topandevs dot com to join their AIDV boot camp, weekly community meetups and access expert tutorials. I'm Lucas Paganini, founder of Onvoid and host of this podcast. Thank you for tuning in. Let's jump into the episode.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, and welcome to another episode of React Round That. My name is TJ Van Tol and with me on a panel today is Paige.
Speaker 3: Meeting guts Hey everyone, and our.
Speaker 2: Special guest today is mirslav nick Love which hopefully I pronounced that correctly, but mirsta. Welcome to React round that. Why don't you tell everybody who you are, what you do, why you're famous, that sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: Thank you, hi, everybody. I don't think i'm famous, to be honest, I work as a UI developer mostly front ends so one dot com it's Danish company that is currently expelling, and what I do is basically react and in my free time, I try to maintain my block so turning my experience in some useful articles. That's like something like a hobby. And yeah, I'm a family guy. My wife, Panta, kids a boy, so that basically takes a hour all my free time, so I don't really have much time to spend on side activities.
Speaker 2: That's so fun. We were talking before. I'm very jealous Denmark. Copenhagen is a super beautiful area, so I'm very jealous of that. And your blog will drop it in the show notes as well. I like the design on it as well, and I know like reading through some of them. I know you wanted to talk a bit about testing and writing just human what you call human friendly REAC component tests. Do you want to outline sort of that whole concept and what you mean by that to sort of kick us off here?
Speaker 4: It's it's basically it's all about library called Unexpected Jays and it's I know it's not very popular, but what it does on what it adds on top of everything else we have seen is actually out of playing English when you when you write your tests. And I'm using that library basically for the past five years, and I just decided to write an article which is just a short introduction to what is possible with the library. And so I decided to write the article for cisys Tricks so that it's basically rich a little bit wider audience. And it was very surprising that I think right now, if you write React component tests or just React tests testing, that appears on the first page. But I believe this is because of the strong domain of cesys Tricks. So yeah, it's also brought some discussion because it seems like people prefer different style of testing and it's a little bit opinionated, but yeah, there are some there is some positive feedback as well.
Speaker 3: So can you expand a little bit about about what unexpected jas is because that's actually a framework that I've never heard of before. I'm interested does it work like with React testing library or is it Cyprus or is it both unit and and can you tell us a little bit more about it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, first just to say that I'm not a maintainer of the library. I'm using it, but as far as I know, it should be able because it works with plug ins. It should be able to use some of the plug ins with reg Testing library, so you can use REAP testing library and some assertions custom assertions on top so you can write your plain English tests and behind that it's React Testing library, so it should be possible, though I haven't tried. Yeah, and I also kept for a light version of the article on my block, just it's a little bit lighter without the introduction because currently it's a little bit controversial on how we tests, and I know the community is going strongly after reacticting library. So people are sometimes speaky when you present something unusual for you.
Speaker 3: Absolutely new things are not to be trusted.
Speaker 2: Developments don't have opinions and what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: So how did you first come across unexpected? You said you've been using it for a number of years. Now, did it somebody else introduce it to you or was it just something you stumbled upon and you really liked. How how it operated. Uh.
Speaker 4: To be honest, I didn't have choice because when I joined one dot com, they have already they already used have already using this library. And some of the people who are maintaining the library also work for the company at some point though they are no longer part, but we're still we're still using it internally.
Speaker 3: So that's a good reason.
Speaker 2: Is any did you get a little bit into I know, one thing you cover in your article is trying the right tests that are sort of a least say, human friendly or easily readable. Could you give like some examples of what you mean by that, And I know, like syntax is kind of hard on an audio podcast, but just like high level like how you approach structuring tests in a human friendlier, in a more readable way.
Speaker 4: So basically what we use is the usual arrange acts assert kind of thing, which is I mean you first arrange or test, then you act on it, and then you assert. So this is basically shared approach for I think for every testing library. But what Unexpected does a little bit different is the expect. Assertion is just a function expect and inside you pass as many arguments as you want, and these arguments are just plain strings, so you don't really have a JP relax syntax like dot dot equals or dot to be executed. You just play in English and usually the editor is colors that in the same color, so it's very easy to read. It's easy for the eye. Maybe not so straightforward to write it because your editor won't help you to auto complete different function goals, but it's it's it's really it's really easy for the eye. And we we are working in a in a team and it's basically usually not just one person who is working with these file testing files, So you want something expressive there.
Speaker 3: That's very cool. I'm looking at the article right now. I guess one question I have is how how long do you think it takes a new developer to get up to speed with using something like unexpected. Like most of us, if we've been working with React for a while, we're probably pretty familiar with just may be familiar with Enzyme, maybe familiar with React testing library. But how easy or difficult do you think it is to get up to speed with unexpected and then start to potentially integrate it into any existing testing frameworks that you might have.
Speaker 4: I think it's pretty easy, especially if you use examples as a real examples as a reference. Maybe documentation is not going to be the fastest path learning path, but if you use examples, it's really easy. And usually you have just you have several common assertions that you would like to use, and you don't really use so many different features, at least for the React components. You want to test if something has rendered, so usually you test you equate for an element and you test for its string that it contains. And also the other thing is testing function that is also straightforward. So apart from these two things presence of certain elements and executing functions, you're most likely rarely going to use other other like assercial So I would say, but it's it's very straightforward, at least for at least for me.
Speaker 3: It us as I remember, that's always encouraging. It's I remember when I was first learning React Testing Library. It was kind of a massive mind shift for me to go from the way that just an enzyme had been doing it to trying to reorient myself towards the way React Testing Library focuses on what's in the dom and interacting with that at a unit test level. So anything that is easier to get up and started with is definitely always good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's still something is like I'm not as in the weeds with unit testing libraries anymore, So sometimes a lot of this type of stuff goes over my head and I'm actually curious, like this, this is a question, I guess for both of you, is where is the React world at right now for in terms of like testing markup structure in your like individual unit tests, Because I know Miroslov in some of your articles you went in and you are like basically asserting against the exact dom structure. Is there some advantages of that or like versus like I'm if I want to test my component render something specifically, like how specific should your as search and be for I'm looking for this exact markup structure or do you just like try to pick out an individual string like I just care that it spit this out correctly. Like I'm kind of curious where the React world is at with that sort of setup right now.
Speaker 3: So for my understanding and what my team is doing today is that we're a lot more focused on this basically the same interactions that you would try and do in an end to end test in the unit tests. So it's a lot less about did this REDUCS dispatch happen or did this particular function mock get called? And it's a lot more of can I see this element in the dom? Can I click this button? Or is this button disabled? Did this list appear? And can I interact with it? Which, like I said, it's a little bit hard to get used to when you're coming from the old way of testing did this function fire? But I like it a lot more because it seems to me to be a lot more true to life and how as how a user would interact with our application. They don't care if the REDUCS dispatch fired or not. They just care that their list loaded and you know, they can click the button and go through their shopping cart. So that's kind of what we've been leaning towards. So not necessarily, you know, is there this particular H one tag with this ID? But can I see you know, my page title? Or can I see this drawer that is supposed to be there at the bottom and can I open it? Or can I click buttons? And you know, do different stuff like that within the component. So that's kind of the approach that we're taking. But i'd love to hear how other people are doing it as well.
Speaker 4: I would say that we're using the same approach at least. Comparing the dom structure is something that we use really, and I know that the communities pretty much with React Testing Library going away from that kind of assertions, So we use it really and we mostly unit tests and we have strong QATEAM, so the visual part is really for them, so it's not something that we really deal with. It's we focus on the unit tests and edge cases especially, so that's ourly.
Speaker 2: That makes a lot of sense. And because I remember, like you said, Page, the way it used to be is you would you would do things like ensure your marks we're here, or that your testing structure, but it felt like a lot of times you were just writing those tests to write those tests so that you get like better code coverage and such. I like that just because it feels like, I don't know, the test just makes more sense. And I feel like there's a lot better not just QA, but like visual testing tools now as well to catch some of these things, Like I think a lot of these like snapshotting tools are becoming a lot more popular as well to catch like if you did screw up some like markup thing in your buttons suddenly doesn't look like a button anymore. That there's some other test is going to catch that, so you don't need to like test your HTML parsing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and actually that's something that I'd be interested to hear more about. Miroslav, you said that you've got a QA team who helps you with the visual portion of it. Are they using that you're awarever they using any particular tools because visual regression testing is something that my team has struggled with in the as, but we haven't really found a great tool that helps keep that up to date.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have their own tools, but a lot of the testing is I think kind of ends to end testing, for example, adding a product to the shopping cart, and we follow the whole process up until the end. This is what is important for them. I know some people suggest to write user stories as the part of the storybook, and then you use something like cypress on top to visually compare your user stories your components. I haven't tried that. I think it is for our case, it's going to be too much of an effort if you really do your homework with the unit tests. At least our experience show that we don't really face production box and we are not really trying to have a full test coverage, just trying to test the fragile paths of our applications. So but actually we have a we have a product which was launched in somewhere October. It's heavily used, and we didn't have a single front and back for that product up until this moment. It was I think the team did a good job of testing and iterations. So it's I know, it's rare, something that's remarkable from time to time.
Speaker 2: Did you get an award?
Speaker 4: Like, Oh, I'm not sure if people notice that achievements.
Speaker 3: I don't notice until it stops working.
Speaker 4: That's the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing about testing is like there's you don't get a if you do your job right, Like no one ever knows that you have all these processes behind it. It's sort of the good and bad thing about it. So I'm curious your stuff. What what made you want to write about this and start a blog and share some of this stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't do it before because I suppose that our time is such a resource that we basically it's not we cannot regain it, it's lost basically, so writing an article, I mean, junior developers, writing an articles is something that's at least I try to avoid because I don't think I had something to tell, something variable to take tell people, and reading my ten minutes article will be a loss of time. So I decided to start writing maybe after thirteen years of working with work applications, just because I feel a little bit more comfortable and maybe I have something important to say and people want to just spend there ten minutes and forget after that. It's a tricky area at least I feel uncomfortable. So yeah, that's the main reason I suppose. And I have a lot of ideas material during these years, so there's plenty of topics.
Speaker 3: I think after thirteen years you could be considered kind of an expert in development. That's that's a fair amount of time to see a lot of stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, explor six this was there back back then, I remember.
Speaker 2: But yeah, thirteen years is about where I'm at as well. I started. My first apps were i E six only corporate apps, so this is these are fun times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh I see here, Oh go ahead, please go ahead.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to say that writing an auto about to explore six is probably I don't know, what's not going to be very famous.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's about time for like the nostalgia of that to kick in, because now now you can tell them it's like war stories right like back in the day.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's true. I mean today people are starting to react directly. I mean they don't even learn JavaScript. For them, JavaScript is now it's something like react and five six years ago, which was maybe je.
Speaker 2: Query so query Angular I think like and we're talking about testing too. The thing that amazes me nowadays is for the most part, when you write your code, you don't have to worry too much about your code just straight up not working and other browsers, which like sometimes sometimes you do catch little things like it's it's the sort of thing where you still do kind of need to test your code and other browsers, but for the most part you kind of don't anymore, Like especially on desktop browsers, Like chances are the code you write is going to work. And that's still like quite the mind shift from how it used to be. Where it used to be you wrote your code and like you opened your you just prayed before you opened all the other five or six browsers you needed things to work in.
Speaker 4: True, I to be honest, I don't think I go out of Chrome and I don't really test on other browsers. Yeah, and you're right because even qare they don't they don't find they don't find spucks often another browsers, So it's things things are working.
Speaker 3: So one question that I had is when I visit your website, the first thing I see is that you were previously a CEO and a CTO. So how did you go from being in charge of whole companies and whole divisions to back to a developer. Did you want to be less of a manager and more of a team, like an individual contributor or how did how did that happen?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's uh, I think it happened naturally. Again, it's it's a small company where I was basically maybe I was a CEO. Actually I was doing everything because the owner were in a basic in Sweden and I was back in Bulgaria at that time, so I was managing the whole business plus development for the company. But it was relatively small one, so it's it's easy to manage and to have many responsibilities. Even accounting and things like that. But at that point I also started freelancing, So I was freelancing a little bit, then moved away from that company, and then I met my wife here in Copenhagen. It was related to one of our freelance projects. And Copenhagen is I mean, it's a really expensive city compared to Europe, it's probably the most expensive one, and you really need a full time job to survive here. So this is how I ended up in the company's web developer. Wow.
Speaker 3: So basically running a company wasn't enough for he had a dove freelance work on the side too. That's dedication.
Speaker 4: Yes, at some point it became too much, but yeah, you can do it for some time before you burn out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So looking at the blog, is your blog built with Gatsby? What what did you use to create this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's exactly gets and I was I was inspired by Don abramovs bloke. It uses the starter team, so it's really just the start theme Starter team with some some tweaks. So I just wanted something simple up and running fast, and after that maybe I will figure out a better designed for it, but for now it's just it just works good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like the just the clean look of it and the fact that you have dark mode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's a default thing now, right everybody.
Speaker 2: And I also see you have a newsletter as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's I'm trying to keep with. It's once a month and I'm trying to send I'm usually sending my new article, which at least I have time for one article per month. I can't really write more often. It's difficult with family and one article per month and some interesting thoughts and links maybe I have found, but at least I'm trying to write about the topics that you It was difficult to find a quick solution by just googling, So if I can't really find a solution, I would write about it. And I remember it was an article about something like a editorial on how to create a sticky table header but would react but by using just a normal table, not a deep based fleck or flax books based layouts. And it was surprising to me that actually there are not so many examples that you can find, and this article is without any is you always now, it's it's pretty high when you try to look for something like that. Who will.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, I just noticed because actually I clicked on that article in particular, I noticed that you have unique reads, and I was wondering how you did that, because that's a really cool little feature to have.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think I know what unique reads are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's not Google Analytics, because it's so not straightforward to implement that thing in your blog.
Speaker 2: And I just I just saw it. Okay, you mean like I see it now, So yeah, this is in case anybody else here listening to this totally didn't understand it either. He has on each blog post the number of unique people that have viewed an individual blog post, and that is definitely interesting. I don't think I've ever seen anybody just like sometimes you see views, but I don't think I've ever seen anybody list unique readers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was read, but then I found many blocks which are just counting the visitors, so they have, for example, they display sixty thousand views. But that doesn't really make sense because I can reload my brother two hundred times and then it's not really useful. And I'm using a third party service that is just a counter, and whenever your component renders, I just put in use effect a call to this service, so it will count, but in the same time return back the number of unique roods. So this is the way how it's done.
Speaker 2: It's very simples, like.
Speaker 3: It might be worth a blog post.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's one of these topics that are not very well covered. If you try to search how to add a counter and gets the block. It's all about Google analytics, and it's so difficult.
Speaker 2: It's funny though, how little things like that people can find useful. One of the most popular things I've ever written is I wrote like my blog is a little bit older, so it's written with Jekyl, and I came up with some way like it's like a one liner piece of code to have a jeckal like point to an external blog post. So if you wanted to list blog posts but include things that you wrote on like other places, and that thing gets like, I don't know what, but it's like a two paragraph blog post and it gets like it hit a sweet spot in Google. So it's funny how sometimes these things that you think are really little can be actually super valuable to people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's true. With today's situation, you can really easily create a serverless kind of service. And because it's so easy, and people don't really need to have a local database or to own the database. Yeah, they usually do something like Firebase and try to easily put together some third party services and vola. It works, but it's it's not really, I mean, so much effort for for such a simple job. It's at least I try to think about the simplest possible solution out there.
Speaker 2: I like it. I feel like that. It's funny because personal blogs or the one place where over engineering something is like not only okay, but sometimes almost encourage, right, because it's like a place that you can experiment and have some fun with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's especially when you are just starting, you can do a lot of experiments. I'm doing that a lot because I don't really have so many readers. It's it's it's yeah, it's now it's the time to do crazy things.
Speaker 2: When you get a lot of readers, then they came for the crazy things, and then you get.
Speaker 4: To yeah they can even see a four or four yeah.
Speaker 2: The yeah, go ahead page, We keep doing this, please continue. The other thing I'm wondering about, speaking of, like little implementation details, what are you using to implement the newsletter it's a.
Speaker 4: Mail Chimp for now. They I think they give one thousands, I think subscribers for free. So it's yeah, it's pretty say forward choice for me, but I may change it in the future.
Speaker 2: Do they give you the little like you have this little section in your blog post that encourages people to join. Is that something they provided or did you code up the design for that yourself?
Speaker 4: Do you mean the pop up the little.
Speaker 2: Thing says join a foreign end newsletter like little thing that entices people to subscribe to the newsletter.
Speaker 4: The form on the bottom, Yeah, the form on the bottom is just the custom made it's not really mail Chimp. I just post to their service, so it registered the email address and then I just so just play a conformed message. But it's not it's not Melchin.
Speaker 2: You've got a little bit of design talent, because that thing looks really nice. It's very I know you said you're using like the default theme and such, but I can tell you've tweaked this quite a bit. It looks really nice. I'm jealous and I might steal this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's an evolution.
Speaker 3: Are you hosting a newsletter on your on your website?
Speaker 2: TJ No, No, newsletter, but we do stuff for like kind to react and progress sometimes and definitely take some inspiration from this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I implemented one on my own personal website, which I launched about a month ago. When we're recording this anyway, But I and I looked at all the different email providers like mail Chimp and mail gun, and I'm yeah, convert kit is a big one. I ended up going with one called Substack, though, and the thinking was that substack doesn't charge you based on the amount of readers you have. It actually charges you if you start to monetize your newsletter. Because my blog is exactly what yours is. It's just a personal one. I write tech articles, I post them, and if people want to get notified when I do, great, But I don't really see it ever becoming some sort of a monetized thing. And I even though I'm very early in my own website or my redo of my website, I guess the idea of crossing those subscriber thresholds and then having to pay thirty bucks a month, fifty bucks a month more than that just to send a newsletter probably once a month, just makes me really unhappy to even contemplate So that's why I decided to go with substack, because it seems like it doesn't matter how big your subscriber base gets, they will not charge you.
Speaker 4: So it's a little.
Speaker 3: Bit weird because it takes you off of my site when you subscribe. But my thought is I can write short blogs on substack that link you back to the blogs that I've written on my site. So it seems like a decent solution for the meantime. And then I guess I ever want to change it and start paying, or if I decide that I will not get a subscriber base that warrants that, maybe I'll go with something more sophisticated that keeps me, keeps users on site, like Mailchimp or or something in the future.
Speaker 4: YEA also heard about substack. I actually have seen Kent Beeck for example. He's using you as well, so and he's someone that will I think be immunities around him. So but he's posting in there. Oh well, that's.
Speaker 3: That's encouraging then to know that people who have big followings are using it to their advantage too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and all the cool kids have newsletters. What am I even doing with myself?
Speaker 3: It's apparently it's just like all the cool kids are starting tech podcasts. It's like there's more podcasts than there is time in the day to listen to them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Is there things that we haven't covered, I know, anything about testing components that we didn't get to or ask you.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think we touched the basics and if we have to wrap up, it's just it's very controversial topic, and I think some sometimes people are too dogmatic about what we should use in terms of flabbraries. I think, Jane, it's all about it's all about what you really can do in your certain situation with your team, with your organizational structure, because something may work but others won't work in different organizations.
Speaker 2: Do you mean it's controversial in the sense that, like some people give the impression that like you have to use the popular thing or else you're doing it wrong sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, for example, if you do all of d comparisons in your tests and you are publicly doing that in a form of blog posts or maybe tweeting about it, you will get a lot of people commenting that this is definitely in the past and you should not do that. I see I have even heard that, okay, testing if a function is called by clicking something in your UI is also not a good idea. So it's some people could be really dogmatic about these things, but it's really what works for you in this particular situation, because sometimes don't comparison maybe required, and sometimes you want to test for a function call, especially if it's somewhere between conditional logic, So you should really think about, yeah, what works for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like that's that's good advice for I mean React, testing for Reactor, just software development in general. Like it's it's good to have sort of best practices, but at the same time, like, don't yell at people on Twitter for for things that they're doing that you don't totally have the context for either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I don't have Twitter. Also, it takes too much of my time and I don't really have time to get into converse station since yeah, right and tweet about relevant.
Speaker 2: Cool Paige, did you have anything else?
Speaker 3: No, this has been a really interesting conversation though. So since you're not on Twitter, if people want to find you, where can they find you online?
Speaker 4: If you just go to my blog, you will find a few links probably the best ways. I just email and I have also linked and GitHub, so this is the way.
Speaker 2: Well cool, So why don't we move on to the picks? Then, Paige, you want to kick us off?
Speaker 3: Sure? So my pick this week is going to be a show that has been out for a while, but my husband and I have been recently rewatching it with one of our friends who hasn't seen it before, and is the Jack Reacher series on Amazon Prime. And I believe that it's Tom Clancy's Jack Reacher. It's based on the book Looks and it is just rewatching it after having seen it, you know, a year or two ago. It's still really well done. It just sucks you in and we can't stop watching it. So I would definitely recommend that one if you're looking for something else to binge as we slowly start to come out of the COVID Hayes of the past year plus, so I think that that is going. Actually I'm sorry that that is the movie with Tom Cruise. What I'm thinking of is Jack Ryan, another Tom Clancy novel. Please don't write into the show notes about that that I got it wrong the first time. But Jack Ryan is the series. There's two seasons. It's a great watch. I would definitely encourage it if you're, like, if you're into the spy, espionage, THEIA type of shows.
Speaker 2: Okay, I definitely remember seeing the the ads for this now, so I'll have to check it out.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. Cool.
Speaker 2: My pick for this week, I got a I've been getting my bike out a little bit more. It's been nicer here in Michigan, and I got a little thing that's just a quick and easy speedometer for it, which I kind of like. It's kind of fun to like challenge yourself to see how fast you can go without dying on Michigan roads. But it's a diet. A little bit of research and found one I liked, so I will drop that in the show notes, and I'll just pick biking in general if you're not a person that likes biking fun times, Mireslav, how about your picks?
Speaker 4: I think I have two. The one is I recently found out that Eric Crossmans and the person behind the Rep Final Rep Final Form, he also starts publishing his blog posts, and so right now he has a bloke and he's one of the people who I actually learned a lot and I think he has what to say, and it's it's good to if you if you really want to read something from the people behind React, because he's he's programming and React for quite some time, so you can you can visit his block based link. And then the other one is just an article I read recently from kempt dot's newsletter. But the article itself, I think it's not it's older one, it's not new. But basically he's talking about that in many situations, you don't really need a global state management solution for your application, for your React applications, and that is also the case with many of applicanials I have done. If you really care for you think about if you can do it just with React and maybe a little bit of context, then yeah, we don't really need three ducks. But the article could be controversial. I will just put that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've had many discussions in past episodes about that very controversial subject which you just mentioned. But Mark Erickson, who was a guest on the podcast a little while back, did a great job of kind of explaining the difference between REDUCS, which holds the global state versus context, which just passes state around the application. Isn't actually in charge of holding it, which made it a lot more clear to me kind of when you might need one versus the other. But I completely agree with you. We as engineers have way over engineered a lot of applications to use reducts when we probably didn't really need it in the first place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's true. Sometimes we inherit habits from previous applications and we tend to copy in to pace the same approach.
Speaker 2: Yeah well cool, Well, thanks Mary stuff for joining us. This was a lot of fun chatting with you. Thank you too, all right, Well, thanks everybody again and see you next week. Yeah, see you next time.