Speaker 1: And we are live. Hey everybody, this is Daniel with Ballbusters. We're broadcasting today on rumble ftj Media and YouTube. I'm here today with Chili J. You can find him at Chili Jay Wisdom on Instagram. We're gonna get to know him a little bit, let him introduce himself, and then we're gonna get into the topics we all are very familiar with. If you've watched this show in the past. What's up, Chili? How you doing, sir?
Speaker 2: Oh man? I'm blessed. So, I mean, I just want to start off by saying the whole thing that I do is eradication of big manch and I've came up with so much. I mean, my life has been a struggle from the beginning. I mean, I don't really want to get too much into it, but from homelessness and from having my child taken from me, straight stolen from me, disappear off the face of the planet, like, I've had so much that I have to overcome. And now I'm just in a position in my life after overcoming everything, to where I want to preach on the mentalities because I've seen it all, I've done it all, I've experienced pretty much everything there is to offer out of life. Most of the stuff most people actually don't. How old are you don't believe? So I actually don't tell anybody at that, but I'll tell you guys on twenty six. I just turned twenty six last month, actually, And there's a reason I don't talk about my age. And if you want me to delve into that later, I can, because it's actually a pretty philosophical thing. I like mentioning too well.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're past the whatever the clinical mental maturity age of twenty five is, so, I mean, and a lot of people, a lot of people get there a whole lot sooner. I mean, we're always developing, but some people just seem to have a harder time figuring out their shit.
Speaker 2: I mean, the way I look at it, wisdom is based on experiences, and sure, when you have longer to live in life, you're going to have more experiences. But I know plenty of forty five year old who still act like twenty five year old. So I never judge anybody based off of age. I always judge them based off of experience, because that's truly what defines somebody's character.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, Well, you can live, you can live in isolation for forty years and not have any people skills. So I think they call them in cells these days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, self appointed in cells.
Speaker 1: I hate them right right, all right, So I didn't mean to derail you. So you've gone through some things right now. What you're doing is eradicating ignorance. I think that's kind of what we do here too, with a focus on historical accuracy and historical restoration, especially about the lies of World War two, lies of everything about our ancestry and our history and whose hand is on the handle that's sticking the rod up our asses and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you have any no, you go ahead. What was the question?
Speaker 1: If you have any if there's anything that you would like to add to that, or you know, you can tinue on with your backstory, what you're working on, what you're focused on. Like from watching some a lot of your videos, I kind of like binge wash them for a little bit just to get an idea of who I'm talking to. And I was enjoying them. I was on the elliptical, you know, and a lot of times I'm either reading a book, like electronic book on the elliptical because I do like four miles a day, or I'm looking for something that keeps my interest well, or like a podcast or something like that. You know. So I found I was like, yeah, kindred spirit here. This guy's pretty cool, you know. And I'm forty six, you're twenty six. But there's always connect you know, there's parallels that everybody can relate to, especially if they're open and honest with themselves. I think a lot of problems we have is that people are not honest with themselves, and when you bring truth to them, they they attack that truth because it pulls them out of their delusion.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: They want to larp their life. They'd rather mold the life, the world, and their reality to conform to what makes them happen, and when anybody shines a light into that, it's a threat to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, most definitely. I mean it's just rejection of truth. If anything. You can call it grieving, right, because you can't believe that what your your memory just died, your thoughts, your ideologies, everything you believed is gone. So you want to hold onto that a grasp that because if you don't, then the past twenty years of your life was meaningless. And that's a hard reality. For a lot of people to come to. But at the end of the day, you have to be truthful with yourself. You have to be honest in the reality of the world that we have if you ever want your life to become better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know that's a good point too. It's not always just about their personal like things that they're guarding for themselves. But a lot of times people identify with their own conditioning and programming that you know, religion or school has given them, the state has given them. So if a threat to that is a threat to them because they that's how they've learned to identify themselves. So if you if you challenge something an aspect of the well, I don't know, if the Old Testament God was seemed a little seemed a little unstable there, and they'll they'll freak out on you or whatever the heck you you know, whatever the case may be. If you if you challenge some sort of political thing that they learned in school, then obviously you know, or historical element, they're gonna usually strike back hard or you just never hear from them again.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, hey, I honestly like when I never hear from them again, because that means the seed's at least been planted. When they get to a point where they refuse to keep talking, they realize that they're wrong, but refuse to admit it. So as long as I plant the seed, I'm fine with that. At the end of the day, you can't expect everybody to just flip sides immediately, you know, you can't expect everybody to just even if they understand your perspective, it's still going to take a little bit of time to set in for them to really realize it, and not just realize it, but start implementing it into their life, start moving differently with the information that they were given. So I honestly like when they don't reply. I like that.
Speaker 1: So kind of the back here a little bit. When you were saying that, you know you've you've had a struggle with homelessness before, let me just show you something real quick, just so you're that's me on this. And I dropped everything around two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine, when with that stupid you know, economic and real estate mortgage crisis was going on, I was working as a mortgage consultant for about five years, and I just walked away through everything I could. I could fit into that big sea bag from that I used to have from the Coastguard, and found out quickly that it was way too heavy and had to dump a bunch of shit because you can't hear that. But I just started walking. I went from southern Florida up through the Panhandle and made it as far as Texas before I I just uh, I was going to try to go all the way to California. But the experience being outside of society made me understand and realize and see things. I felt like castaway, you know. But we got other weird aspects of Tom Hanks. But I honestly said I sensed a struggle for good and evil and a very I still wasn't I didn't have it all together yet to understand where it was coming from or what it was. But it was a sense that I had. I had a sense that I was being guided. When I needed something, I found it. It would be on the ground or something like that. If I needed a walking stick, if I needed a piece of rope, like when I needed it, something was watching out. I needed to do laundry, I'd find two bucks on the ground, like it was just weird how that kept on happening over and over again. So I just just to just let you know that I've actually there was kind of self induced. But you know, I always say that you're not homeless if you're going someplace. Yeah, if if you're hanging out in the same spot, okay, maybe you are. But if you if you're.
Speaker 2: Going somewhere, that's a good perspective. If you're stagging it, yeah you've probably stuck. Now, I hear that. For me, it was more so. I mean I can kind of delve a little bit into that. I don't like talking too much about myself. I guess it's time to start exposing the world, you know, just what's possible. So I had actually moved from Michigan to Arizona and right now, yeah, and a friend of mine actually convinced me it's like, oh yeah, just calm, everything will be kosher, it'll be cool. And I went and it wasn't kosher. It wasn't cool. Everything was pretty much a lie. His girlfriend ended up not liking me, and I could delve deeper into that and why. But anyways, he kicked me out of the house like two months after I got to Arizona, and now I'm one thousand miles away from anybody that I know. I don't have any friends and family, and I just immediately get a job. I'm grinding it out. I remember working three jobs and I'm the manager of my boost mobile that I was managing, well working at at the time. I became a manager. In the first month after he left, I was like, hey, yo, let me buy your car off you. And he's like, all right, bet So I bought the car. I started living in that for like six months. And this is actually a very big point too. When you're doing stuff like that, you have a lot of fear. You have a lot of like it's really hard to sleep at night, and you have no safe split place to be. There's cops all around, and the last thing you want to do is hear that knock on the window.
Speaker 1: Yeah, moving some at least, you know, keep yourself moving around the street, or park a different place where if you can find a Walmart parking lot where you can maybe chill for a few hours with anybody messing with you. I know about that. I had a car issue too when I was living in Florida at a different time where I was a girlfriend. We broke up and we were living together with her father at the time, and she can convinced me to go there, and next thing you know, I'm living in a fucking mercury cougar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like, yeah, so you were late, and you understand. But it kind of brings it back to what we were addressing earlier a little bit. With I forget exactly how it brings it to the point, but I'll just say what I did. I basically went into a what's it called, like a waffle house? And I being true to yourself, being honest, being open, and not caring what the people, what people think, is essentially what it is. Because I asked to see the ma and I explained my situation. Now, most people might be like, Oh, I'm a man, I'm down on my luck. I don't want to be seen in this light. I'm just going to struggle and suffer and do what I gotta do. But I was just true to myself. Look, this is my situation. All I need to do is have a safe place to park in the parking lot at night. Can I stay here for a week, don't call the cops on me? And we worked out an arrangement and everything worked out well, and I ended up getting two more jobs, supervising a subway and working at a high maintenance And I did that for six months, grinding my ass off, eating five dollars in food a day from the fucking Circle k, eating hot dogs and nachos.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 2: That was my budget. And I got to a place where I got my shit together and I got a spot right and nice ass spot. It was up in the penthouse studio type vibes eighteen hundred dollars a month. But then I started falling back into old habits. I started getting lonely. That wound up to me inviting homeless people to come stay with me, and I was trying to wean them off of drugs. At first, I had like three or four homeless people staying in my house for free, and I was letting them eat and do whatever, and I was buying their drugs their perks. And I was like, Hey, you can stay here for free, you can eat what you want, but the only thing is you cannot do perks that I don't give you. Like, we're going to get you together, we're going to get you situated, we're going to fix what's going on with.
Speaker 1: You and with people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they were older than I mean, two of them were my age. Two of them were older when was, I believe forty at the time, and so I'm just trying to help them out, but you know, it's just not going well at all. They don't want to they can't deal with only having one pill an hour. So they literally chose to leave, to go be homeless again, just to be able to do the blues. And shortly after that, I fell back into the habit of drug dealing and I started serving again, and then I found somebody. He took advantage of me being lonely and he saw that I was lonely, so he had me move in with him. He's like, hey, bro, just come come move in with me. Everything will be kosher. Well, I didn't know until after I got an eviction on my record that it was a trap house and it was just downhill from there. I just started acting a full messing up and I ended up getting a perk addiction. And this is the craziest part too, So I ended up an addict and a recovering addict and addiction free within six months. But that whole situation is one of its own. Eventually, I got kicked out of his home because of everything transpiring there, and I ended up homeless again, but this time with a drug addiction and no job. I lost all my jobs and now I'm really out. I don't have a car, no job, and a drug addiction.
Speaker 1: So was this, Yeah, basically opioates because you're talking about perkccept. But I mean that's pretty that's a pretty mild drugs. I'm sure you were doing.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was fent. It was fent, So really I was smoking. I was smoking. I was smoking blues straight off the tinfoil, and you know, they were gold trails. You don't know any of that, but anybody who knows knows, and he's one of the most.
Speaker 1: Roxies that these are called blueberries. But they were like thirty miligram. The roxies were like the actually codone without the time release, so it was all at once and you could crush me do that, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh that's pretty sick. Hell yeah, no, we would fucking smoke him. And it's like really dangerous, worst way to possibly do it. That's how you die immediately. And I got really addicted on that, started bought at thirty eight, sold to thirty eight just to have my drugs.
Speaker 1: And you know, when you got to a point, you're talking about like a thirty eight special, or you're talking about some of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, thirty eight Cobra. Yeah. But I sold everything for the drugs, and I got to the point where I sold my PlayStation and that was my last straw, because that was the last thing that I had from Michigan. And God talked to me and like he told me, and I don't think he cursed, but this is what it sounded like. He told me, you know, you're fucking up right, And I was like, yeah, yeah, I'm fucking up bad, aren't I? And right then and there I went and I got on methadone. I stopped blues cold Turkey, I was done with it. Boom went to the methadone clinic, started getting on methodone and I just started dropping rapidly like they actually have. The therapist asked me if I was trying to self sabotage or if I was trying to kill myself, because I went from I believe eighty or one hundred milligrams and I just started dropping by five at first, and then I started dropping by ten and that's unheard of. Most people on methodone you'll drop by one or two milligrams a week, and I'm dropping by five to ten a week. So they called me in and they're like, hey, what's going on, like you talk to us? Are you still using? Are you self sabotaging? Are you trying to die? And I broke it down like this, I'm like, I will not be these people that are stuck here for the next four to five years. All right. I suffer every day. I wake up screaming in pain. Trust me, I feel it. I'm a grown man and I'm crying tears every day I wake up. And when I come down here, I take this methadone and it's just enough to make me stop feeling like I'm dying inside. And I still suffer, but I go handle my business and do what I have to do, and I have to suffer if I'm going to overcome, And that's exactly what I did. Six months later, I'm off of the perks. I'm completely fine. I'm off the methadone. I go cold turkey on that too. In the last like ten milligrams, I'm like, fuck it, just stop. Taking it. And keep in mind, I'm still homeless and I'm still living. I'm going to work, but I'm living with people at my work in like hotels and shit, and they smoked blues, so I still have it right in front of my face. The smoke is still in front of me. And I never had any ambition to go back. I never had that itch. I never had that ooh oh, I should do it again. So that's why I say I'm addiction free, because I've never had the feeling to go back. And one way I can really explain it is I remember walking and I found a sack of some blow on the ground. It was like an eight ball, and at this time I was like, hell, yeah, yeah, it was just yeah. I was like, oh yeah, a dealer is definitely pissed about this one. But I found it on the ground and I take it back to the hotel, and at this time, like coke wasn't a problem for me, so I was doing blow just fine. And I snorted it. And when you've smoked perks for as long as I have, you immediately can taste fentanyl immediately, like you just know what it tastes like. So I felt it. It got in my system again, even though I already overcame the addiction, and I was like, yeah, fuck no, I twisted it up and I put it over in my Homeboys stuff because I know that he likes Vent, so.
Speaker 1: Like it was, it was, it was. It was cut up with Vent. Yeah that sucks. People like that. That's not cool. We're not talking about car fentan al because if it was that then you would have been fucking dead a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it was the real It was the real deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Just overcoming that, bro. And that's literally just a year and a half of my life. That's not the nine years I spent gangdanging. That's not you know, the four years I spent with my daughter. Like, there's just so much. And that's why I want to be an advocate for people because I know the pain. Pretty much anything somebody's been through, I know. But I also know how to overcome. I know what you have to do to get it out of it. And that's what I want to do. I want to eradicate ignorance and kind of motivate people into a new movement. That's what I'm trying to build here as a movement of people who are enlightened and just have the truth and you can't argue with them. And I want people to want people to respect that.
Speaker 1: So how long ago did you? Uh? Was that was that era? That last one in your life before you got cleaned up?
Speaker 2: Like five years ago, four or five?
Speaker 1: It was, you know, twenty one give or take.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, twenty one year old?
Speaker 1: And since then you what is your I think? I because I heard a lot of these details in the in the videos I had selected to listen to and watch. What did I also hear that you're you have an ambition for music?
Speaker 2: Or is that? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What is it? Because I know you said that, I heard you. I heard your rundown, Like you do the day job for four or five years, but you're not supposed to stay there, supposed to you know, going for yourself? What is it that you're aiming yourself particular particularly at, Like what are you what is your dream job? If you will?
Speaker 2: So, honestly, my dream job is just passive income. I mean, I know for a fact that my music is eventually going to do something and I'm going to teach and enlighten with my music, and that is a passion of mine. But my goal is to be able to sit down and just so I've got a lot of goals. I want to do a lot of things for men's mental health, homeless men, children that don't have place to go, specifically little boys, because there's no there's no programs for boys out there. There's nothing for us, and I want to be able to start stuff up for them, and that, honestly is what I would rather. That is probably my goal. Getting to a point where I have passive income so I don't have to focus on working, so I can focus on building that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the things that they do have for especially youth or you know, if you even want to call them more than the state, if they're young, all very predatorial, even though they have the mask of like some sort of Catholic organization or whatever, they're they're hellholes. They're dangerous, you know. Yeah, and they they prey upon the ones that no one's, no one's there to stand up for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very it's very.
Speaker 1: Sad situation that we have. And you know, when you understand like who runs this place and what they're into, you know, it just.
Speaker 2: Yea all of them, and I don't understand that. That's also something I preach independence because like if you if you don't understand that everybody's a pawn, then you're a part of it.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, like like you ever see the movie Rounders with uh Matt Damon and uh, what's his name? Uh? I forgot the other guy, the guy from a from American History X. I forgot his name? The guy from uh.
Speaker 2: While ago? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the Rounders is like, if you can't spot the mark within the first five minutes when you're at the poker table, then it's you. You're the market. So another thing, so fruity loops. Yeah, I recognize that because I've played with that a little bit. And where are you focusing your energy? And right now? Is it in life insurance still or yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so life insurance is the main focus right now. It's not something I want to talk about too much because I don't want anybody thinking I'm trying to advertise it, you know, But it is a career that I'm building for myself because of the passive income aspect, and that's really what I'm focusing on. I'm still doing music. I'm making music with a couple of my boys. When I get to the West, I'm going to be collabing with a couple of people, so I'm actively working on everything at once, but my main focus is getting this together so I can have my career set and kind of bringing it back to what you were even pertaining to in the first place, the ability to have a career. So like it's just like seven to eleven. I'm not treating life insurance as, oh, this is the I'm gonna have for the rest of my life. I only plan on doing life insurance for four to five years until I get what I need to situate it to focus solely on my crafts. I believe that any job that you have, any job, whether you're oh, no, you don't understand I'm a foreman or like, no, I don't want to be a foremant. I didn't broken the math.
Speaker 1: That's what they want. Though. Some people like to work for somebody else. They like someone else to take care of their stuff, and if that makes them happy, well, you need those people, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they don't complain either.
Speaker 1: Those are things let them, you know, those people should be where they're at. You know, it's a few that are content though, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, and hey, honestly, I admire them because they have the ability to not want more like I want. I wish I was happy with just enough. You know what I'm saying, Like, if you're happy where you're at, they've got the life set. People don't even realize it, like they they when the famous people try to say, oh, yeah, money doesn't fix problems, fames doesn't fix problems, like that is not true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, Oh there's the problem. Every month, somebody wants more of that from you. And if you don't have it, you start losing things. You know, and I know you just as well as I understand the anxiety of that. Now add family to that, because this is what I do. Like, I have a hat sauce business. I've had it for the last ten years, no, since twenty thirteen. So I started off in farmers markets. I was working as an electrician in the union. Which is funny because when I was, you know, listening to what you were saying, You're like, you know, and you were talking about, you know, working a trade. I'm like, yeah, it was an electricians union. And I did it for about four or five years. Just before I was about to become a journeyman, I had started doing the hat sauce business at farmer's markets, so I had zero days off because I would work, you know, the five days a week, and then the weekends would be at the markets. And I got to a point where I didn't need to go back to work there. So when we had a layoff, I just worked and found more farmers marketers to go to and I was doing like six a week, and then I got called in for more work and I'm like, I don't, I'm not. I'm good because I can back, and you know, it's better than having because when I started, I was in upstate New York at Local two thirty six. These people were very helpful. I was doing very well in the classes, and the people on the job wanted to help you. They wanted to make people good at what they're doing so they could be of assistance to them. When I got to San Diego into the five sixty nine, they didn't want to teach you a goddamn thing. They wanted to yell at you and belittle you so that their inadequacies of being a shitty journeyman didn't look as bad so they had someone else to blame. They didn't want to teach you anything because they were fucking afraid of their own jobs. They didn't want me to get better than them, so they didn't want to teach you anything. It was a whole different metality. So I hated life after a while, and I'm like, Okay, so now we have liberal bullshit communist politics I have to deal with when I go to the union and when I'm on the job site, I have to deal with this. So when I started the business, it was out of like rebellion because I, you know, I've been making hot sauce and I've been a cook. I grew up in my parents' Italian restaurant, so this was a passion for me and I actually loved doing it. But after having I had a store for seven years in old town San Diego and then covidicked everything up, like my life was set, grossing three hundred KA a year, and then they locked us down. All the travel restrictions were in a tourist area. People just didn't have the disposable income anymore because of all the bullshit that's happened, and people are getting less and less of that as time goes on. The economy's crap, so in twenty twenty two, I handed the keys over to a friend of mine who was going to pick up the store, and because it was in a state park, they maintained it as a farm as a hot sauce store. So I still wholesale to him every month, and that's basically what pays the bills. And then I do things online and I also have the internet for the for the ha sauce business. But after all that work and all that time and getting to that level, I'm gonna say this right now, as much as I love doing when I do, I didn't have the drive anymore because I burned myself out going back and forth from Yuma to to California two three times a week to reach stock shelves and do all that. And the reason why with this so far away is because I had a daughter and I didn't want the pediatricians Hinea poker with needles, so I took her out of that state. And yeah, because they kind of made it pretty clear that they were going to continue to pressure us, so I said no thanks. And uh, you know, after seeing the law of diminishing returns and everything that happened and the and the slowdown after after the uh, the bullshit era that was COVID. I have had a hard time trying to put a lot of effort into certain aspects of it now, Like I don't I don't ever do marketing because it's just it's it's a place for people to waste their money and get zero in return or very little back.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: You have all these lies that are told to you about how great this marketing campaign or this advertisement is going to be, and then you just end up giving them money. So I don't do all that, but you know, for me to find more wholesale buyers rather than just wait for in net orders and promote that, it's probably a better idea that I do that. And I was talking to my dad about it today and I'm gonna I'm getting my head back in the game. But after exhausting myself for so long and then just have the rug pulled out like that, it was oh yeah, as a mind fuck for sure, because like, how many times have you felt that you've restarted your whole entire life? Because I know about myself, and it's like, get you get to a certain point, you think you're set, and then oh back to zero, oh behind zero, Okay, we're in the negative now awesome. Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: Tell you how many times, man, Like literally, it seems like every three to four months, my entire life is changing its course. And it's been that way for the past ten years. I've just been going with emotions just I'm waiting for where God wants me to be, because I'm always thinking it somewhere, and then I'm in a different state. I mean, I just spent the last year and a half being in a different state every three weeks, so you know, I'm all over the place. I never know where my life's going, but I always love where God takes me because I'm right where I need to be. I'm always there to help somebody that I need to help, and that's abundantly a blessing to me.
Speaker 1: If you let's let's segue into what you find to be social issues, Like we we've lived, where we've lived, we've experienced with relationships, What errors in thinking, I guess and judgment. What do you think is plaguing male female relationships and the expectations and all like the atmosphere altogether, because I know this, this is a gen Z thing that they have thrown the fucking towel in or have become very aggressively angry towards females and calling them all hyper, a miss and all this other stuff. This is a whole thing. I think that that's probably one hundred percent true most of the time. Thanks to social media, there is there is that element. It's it's a very valid point, but I think to be like taking it to the level where the guy is not just confident, but now he's being insulting to females. I don't think that's the approach at all. On the other end, every female relationship that I've had, I want to say not all of them, because I had some fun with a lot of them, but were short terms. But there's a lot of girls out there, women out there who have stunted or arrested development. Their their mental maturity has been stunted to like the seven year old status fathers not being in the in the in the roles that they're supposed to be in have made them completely unrespectful of yours. There's so many things that have been going on, and it's just you see it as like a as a breaking down of society, and it's deliberate when you when you really realize it as deliberate. It's fucking scary as shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was definitely. I mean, so both men and women have to take accountability. So what the real problem is Men no longer know how to be men. They don't know how to be confident, and they don't know how to take control over themselves in their lives. They will settle for anything they have to in order to get a piece of kitty cat, and that is what it is. But women have also destroyed everything with the sexual revolution. My body, my choice, the oh I should be allowed to dress like this, sexualize myself, but don't sexualize me like at the end of the day, that is degrading society. And that's one of the biggest hiccups and the biggest problem with it is that these men that don't know how to be men are being brainwashed into thinking that this is what it is, like, Oh, yeah, I should just accept a woman like this because this is what a woman is. You have no idea what a woman is supposed to be. And then we're just raising weak men. And it just comes back to the notion of you know, good times make weak men. Weak men, make hard times. Hard times make good men. And then it all repeats, and right now we're in a degradation of society. The good men made the wee or the good times made the weak men. And now, and that's actually something that I brought up.
Speaker 1: I want to assure you that that's one hundred percent all about all that's going on there. I don't mean to interrupt you, but there's another element that's actually a malicious element that's steering society down into an abyss and feminism on its own, like that whole liberation, the liberty, liberty torches. They were talking about women not supposed to be, not supposed to smoke, but they made it into like, oh, this is we're regaining our rights because we're being oppressed. All of that had the oivy Jewish hand to it, all of it, and I don't it is what it is, but I mean every liberal aspect of like putting into the minds of people that there's something that's suppressing you so that they could manipulate and maneuver you, like, oh, you need to go into the workforce. Now this now the family is without a parent at the household, the stage raising your child. Gee, that was convenient, you know. And then that apps or the absence of motherhood, because they've weaponized our own nature against us. So now that that void where women would be nurturing because that's what they're supposed to be for a child, they're feeling that void, which is like the goddamn Grand Canyon. With every stupid cause and protest and all this other nonsense, that just makes them feel more hollow and they just become more emotionally unhinged because nothing that they try to supplement it with is feeling that purpose that they once had and they don't know it because they've they've turned, they've been taught to reject their instincts. That's pretty sick.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, But the same thing I'll say about the Jews. I mean, at the end of the day, people can shove drugs in front of your face, doesn't mean that you have to take it, and you know you're you're not wrong in this. I mean, Jews own American that is their intent. But it's kind of like the same thing with Well, I'm not going to get into that because that's more of a my niche kind of thing, and I don't want to get into different communities and demographics. We'll stick to the women. But Jews definitely have a hand to play. But that the Jews made the feminist movement what it is, right, It's kind of like Jews in general. There's Zionists now even though eighty percent of them are you know, are not twenty percent of them are good? You know, is a hijacked mentality. I feel like real Jews know that they're in a curse for a thousand years. Personally, I feel like the Zionist are the ones that are runing around fucking everything up for everybody. But that's a whole other situation.
Speaker 1: That might be the that might be the head of the spear the Zionists, because prior to being called Zionists, they were the Sabotens and they were the Francist that actually evolved into the Zionists. And if you study what the Francists were about, then you start to understand what these people really do behind clues do and it's sick. They pass around their kids, they pass around their wives, they do all kinds of really sick blood rituals. This is what Frankas did and they this is known and then just think of this, they just rebranded themselves as Zionism. You know, and this all comes from the lliver in Kabbalah and not the Zohar is completely separate thing that might be the head of the spear. But when you're in a supremacy religion, when you're being told and promised that Hashem or your God is going to one day get rid of all the undesirables and that would be us, that's still not a healthy religion. That's a religion of supremacy. That's also what basically makes it a death cult because they want everyone else to be gone. Now there's the passive approach where they wait for God to do it themselves because they believe that's going to happen, and then there's the one that creates the conditions to where it can happen, so they take an active role in it. But either way they're either waiting around for your death or they want or they're actively pursuing it. I don't see how, like if you're if you're a religious Jew and not like an atheistic Jew who just happens to think that it's an ethnicity or whatever, I don't know how that can be compatible with other people that aren't you, you know, because it could you get close to somebody and you realize, oh, they were just using you to manipulate you, because when when the time comes and they're all together, they're waiting for your death.
Speaker 2: Look, man, I used to own a business that a Jew stole from me because he was he wanted it and he just fucking took it. You know, like I've done dealt with it. I've experienced it firsthand. But yeah, I'm gonna have to actually do more research on You said it was Frankist Jews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so the the they were Jacob Frank was a it was was one figurehead in it. So prior to that, there was sabbatai Zeb. Now these are all people that were inspired by the Lurian Kabbala.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You have Nathan Agaza who was kind of like the what do you want call him the don king promoter for sabatize Eb and he had a huge bile following. And they basically did the antithesis of everything that was in the Torah, right like, uh, inverting everything. And they also were they became crypto crypto Sabatan Francis or Sabatin and Jews, and that's what the donma is. So the Donma on the outside is Islamic because they could they uh converted to Islam, but they're still Sabatans and they still practice. They're just they're doing it under the this is what they do. They've they've done this when they.
Speaker 2: Were to the Marajas, just changed their title, right, keep going over In Spain, they were the Moranos or the crypto They were crypto Jews that they were pretending to be Christians.
Speaker 1: So it's just what some some things that they do, especially when there's expulsions happening. They'll just convert for the sake of not wanting to go anywhere. But the Donma actually were the ones responsible for the Armenian genocide. So everybody says, oh, the Muslims murdered a million Christians and hacked them to pieces. Well, the people that were responsible for the ones that led that were the Donma, which were crypto Jews basically, and they were what do you call it? They were called the young Turks, which I find disgusting that somebody would reuse that name for a political like commentary show, like why would you call yourself the young Turks? Like are you glorifying the fact that a million Christians were murdered by this group, Like why would you call yourself that? You know, it seems a little weird. So anyway, let's uh, let's segue over to what do you have you ever encountered this, because I mean I I've seen, I've seen at least they they present this like it's like it's an epidemic, and I've been out of this realm for a little while, So I guess I do have to ask do you think social media is making women more picky? And do you think that they have a false impression of what they deserve? And oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 2: So first things, for I wouldn't say that social media makes women more picky. Social media allows women to compare way too much. Yeah, well, attention is one thing too, But I mean, at the end of the day, like attention is there, I think more so it is comparison. Like every time a woman gets online, they're looking at somebody else who has a better life, and they're wondering, why why doesn't my man have that? Why don't I live that life? And then they want to compare themselves to the men that hit them up. Oh, this man has money, this man's willing to do it for me, and you're not now realizing that man's just gonna do it one time to get the puss and he's gone, like your husband is there forever, provides for you forever, and you're sitting here just wanting, wanting, wanting. But I don't believe that social media is making women more picky per se. But it is making women compare themselves to what they have, which I guess inherently would kind of make them picky, But it's not even a pick because they don't even know what they want. They just know they want something more than what they have. So they're not really oh, like you said, they're seven year olds, like mentally, they're degraded. They just what do I want? I don't know, but I know that that might taste better? Can I try that ice cream? And I feel like that that's what social media does. But it also inflates their egos. So back in the day, you might have seen a ten out of ten one time, three four times in your life, never again. Now you get online and all the ten out of tens are there, just fucking sitting there showing you everything that they would never have shown you back in the day. They would have respected themselves. Back in the day been modest, and now there's just a plethora of women trying to outdo each other because that's what men are. They're creatures that compare with each other and compete with each other. So now it's just so to another level. Back in the day, they would compete with their neighbors' wives to be sexier than their neighbors so their husbands are happier. Now it's like, no, I need to be sexier than every woman in the world, and that means that I get a thousand people texting me a day. So I feel like that is one of the fundamental reasons why social media is degrading the mentality of women in general.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think there's a potential delusion or false understanding of what their value is, like, you know, if you want to rate it on a five, you know, like a one to ten scale. I think they're shooting above their means sometimes because the guy will owe their standards, but they're not there forever like you're saying, like they hit at ones thing, but because you know, whatever they call the chads, you know, with the guys on the upper tier will do that and they've and so the women's gotten a few in her in her repertoire, she then thinks that she's of this this level. And what what I find interesting is that they don't. They have never in any in any of my lifetime. Like I've known people that have been driven. I know people who have had ambitions and goals, but when it comes to the actual relationship, I've never known any female not maybe I'm wrong, but it's you know, that has actually brought anything else to the table besides themselves. So it's not like they're what are you contributing? They want you to figure all that out and there then they'll just they'll just show up and and they think that there's a value there that's superior to yours, even though you're the one that makes their life possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that brings back to.
Speaker 1: The exists they be in the fucking gutter, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that brings it back to the feminism movement in general. So back in the day, women deserve that over inflated ego because they were loyal and obedience and they listened to their man, and they dressed appropriately, and they didn't have guy friends and they didn't have to go out and club every single day, so they had the right and the authority to have expectations. My man's going to do these things for me because I do these things for them. And women have kind of gotten to a point because of the feminist movement where they expect men to act like they did back in the day while also not having to be the woman that that man deserve. Right, you don't deserve the treatment that you're getting. You don't deserve to ask them that, oh, well, he should still pay my bills, but my money's my money. No, if you've got a job and you need that job for your independence, and you should be paying half the bills. If not, then you shouldn't be working a job, or you shouldn't be with me, because at the end of the day, like I'm big, look man, I'm big on consistency. And as much as I like talking about how much a woman's supposed to do, I also know what a man's supposed to do and what a man should expect if a man is providing and protecting, and a man is the sole reason why a woman doesn't have to worry about anything. That is when he has the authority to take command and tell a woman what she has to do, but a lot of men. That brings it back to what I said earlier about weak men. Nowadays, weak men want to have and it's just reverse. It's on both sides. Weak men want to have women that were back in the day, but they don't want to provide what is necessary to have a woman like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so the constant state that women put most men in is the sense that they're not ever doing enough. So these are the guys that actually are doing all the providing, but they will never give them the satisfaction of gratitude or appreciation. So it makes them constantly chase the carrot on the stick, and they don't have respect for the man because in their mind they've gone so far out of whack that they think that this is all deserve. Sure, they deserve all this, and this is the bare minimum and it's therefore it's not so much that they're just making them feel like they're not doing enough because they wanted to continue, but they actually believe They end up believing that they're not doing enough because they always want more, and that's a sickness.
Speaker 2: And so what I say to that is, yeah, you got to break up with them. So what a lot of people don't understand, and this is just my philosophy on it, but you should not settle for less than you deserve. And everybody that brings it back to like men settling for less just so they can get the kitty cat. If your woman is not treating you appropriately and she is not giving you the energy that you know you deserve, then dropper, you should not be so focused on kittikat that that is more important than your own health, your own mental safety, and your own joy and happiness. Are you really telling me that pussy is more important than happiness? I would hate waking up. And then, on top of that, to have women nowadays who go I'll give it to you when I feel like, fuck no, I'm gonna go find the person that'll give it to me. Look, I've been the chad that you referred to when your gang banging in the streets. Women are obsessed with you. And let me tell you, now I'm celibate and now I love rejecting women. Now, bro getting women is the easiest thing in the world once you have the confidence put together, and once you know even if you're a bomb, even if you bro I was pulling. I was pulling forty five year old women with kids my age as a homeless man with nothing in my pocket, and they were business women. So like, it's never really about anything other than how you present yourself and who you are as a man. Do not settle for less, because I promise you, if you drop a girl, she's gonna real quick. Get with the program. Oh shit, I just lost everything. I okay, daddy, I can listen. That woman I just referred to still text me to this day, even though I haven't talked to her in four years, because she is obsessed with the energy that I gave her. And it's because I never allowed myself to settle for less. I don't need you before you need.
Speaker 1: Me, and you didn't give too much. I think this is the other problem that men have, that they make the mistake even if they don't quote unquote simp, they oversaturate, they don't have time apart, they don't they don't like I don't. I don't know. Maybe it was even you that made this point. I know I've heard it recently that men grow attached when there's togetherness. Women have that sense of longing from being a part. So you can't be there constantly all the time. And here's the funny. I want to add another thing to that. A lot of times women come to come to a relationship and they tell you all of their problems. Being men are problem solvers. We figure stuff out. That's our nature. I think even when we have hard times, like you're like if we lose our home or whatever, I think there's a part of us that actually gets excited about the adventure of doing dads or doing guy stuff, like you're finding out a new way to do life. And I think that's actually kind of like gets keeps us going and gets us like, you know, excited. It's it's kind of a weird thing, like bad things are happening, but we can live off a fucking cold Ramen and hot dog water. So we're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're good. No, that's that's an actual perfect point.
Speaker 1: And when they come to us with problems, we make the mistake that when we were younger, that that means we're supposed to fix them. Come to find out, as you mature, they never wanted solutions. They just wanted to bitch about it so that they could it could be said, and none resolved because so that's not that's that's the breaking point with men who are logical, who think, if there's a problem, we go from one end to the other and we fix it. And when you try to do that, they get resentful. They don't want you to meddle with them, you know what I mean. They don't want you to even to interfere. You're interfering with their with their thing.
Speaker 2: It's so funny, and I feel, I feel that's the type of woman that kind of grew up without the father that you were mentioning, because I mean, at the end of the day, that's just gross behavior. But you make a valid point on neglecting them. I can't tell you how many, how often me myself, but just in my own situation I've seen physically with my own eyes recently, like there are so many women in relationships with men that they do nothing but complain about all the time, and they're still in there. They're still in the relationship. Oh, my man doesn't do anything. He ignores me all day and plays video games all day and he doesn't do anything. But they love it. They're obsessed with it. They love being neglected. They love feeling like you have something else going on. They love feeling like they're not the only thing that's on your mind. They like feeling like an accessory. Women like feeling like an accessory.
Speaker 1: It's like a cat, right, the cat that catches the mouse. The mouse is not as interesting anymore because he knows he's got it caught. If you're constantly doing everything and then some you are being a good person, but you're also oversaturating the relationship and you're not giving that time apart. And I think I think if they're on the chase or they don't always feels secure enough in the relationship to whether they're not sure if you're gonna go someplace, that's what keeps it going. And it's like, I mean, it's you have to come to that realization with a lot of the wopmen. And what's funny about the dad part is that we actually become and this is why they have they dump their their their male hatred on whomever happens to be the one closest to them is because if the if you think about it, if the dad was present, he probably never corrected them very often. He was very kind and sweet to them because he's a dad. Dads have a harder time trying to relate to their daughters most of the time, and so there's a there's a there's a gentle hand there, but also what's the dad do. He's paying all the bills. So if you're gonna be, if you're gonna be with the guy, you're gonna expect him to take on that role of dad in a way when it comes to all your needs are met.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The difference here is that when it's a father and a daughter, there's no expectation of anything else from that. So what's happening now is that women who are now no longer understanding the traditional that means you give and provide with the male needs, which isn't a lot, just he just needs you, you know, when he needs it, and when you withhold that or you don't you know, I don't know, clean the house that you're given, or you know, take care of the kids that you've had, then there's a problem. There's a big problem, because you're not even attempting to earn your place in the world under God, in God's own eyes, let alone with him, with your man.
Speaker 2: And the way that I feel about that, well you might not like the answer, but again that I feel it comes back to weak men. Weak men accepting less to be able to have the women that they have, because yeah, back in the day, and I'm going to keep saying back in the day, because like, yes, you treat your daughter like a princess. But back in the day, there was still an understanding of what a woman's supposed to be because there was still a mother there showing her that role. But now we live in a society where there is weak men who will accept their woman not having womanly duties because they want to be able to get the kiddi cat. Then they have kids with these people, they have a woman that controls the situation. She is not teaching the daughter how to be a woman, and the man is not teaching anything because well, he's just this is my baby. I gotta spoil her. And on top of that, I'm falling into all of these societal norms that I have to accept now or else my wife's might divorce me or not get me pussy this week. And now we just have these women who grow up without those understandings. Because again, I mean, it all starts with the men. Like, yes, the Jews can make movements, just like the CIA can put crack in certain communities. But at the end of the day, like you can't blame the system, Like we can look at that and understand he motherfucker, we know it's you. But at the end of the day, we still have to understand that we are responsible for making it not happen. We have to understand we should be doing better. And I actually made a video on this exact topic a few days ago, talking about how men need to step up and actually teach their daughters how to be how to be women. You teach your son how to be a man. You still tell your son, Yeah, you still tell your son that you have to be a provider, you have to be a protector, you have to treat a woman right. Yet you're no longer having anything for a woman to understand how to be a woman. And now they're growing up masculine. Now they're talking back. Now they think that they have a place, not realizing that place was allowed by a man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, when's so, there's a lot of different things that can happen with this father daughter dynamic. It could be and I've known this to happen where the father was never even told because the mother kept it a secret when she is pregnant, and then he finds out later and he's just as pissed because he wanted he would have wanted it to have been apart. So there's that aspect. There's also the you know, hit and runs, so you just never know anyway, but when you are in a relationship with already a corrupted female figure a lot of times, and I've actually seen this in my own family. We have a big Italian family. You know, my grandmother was amazing to me, amazing to all of us, but she put my grandfather through hell and it was super super sensitive and very I want to say violent, but it's more like hostile reaction to any time my grandfather would discipline their youngest, the son. She had two daughters and one son. So and I saw this pattern with all the women in in my family that it was the son that the mother protects like hostile, very hostile, like jump out in front. And what what that does is it it destroys the the the the opportunity to teach and to guide because if the if another parent is opposing you and they jump out in front, that destroys that bond that you could have had with your son. It destroys the message that you were going to try to relay, and the and the and the lesson that could have been learned from that experience. They're actually robbing their son of mature maturity and growth because they're intervening, because they're constantly swooping down like a freaking vulture or whatever. And you know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So and I find that, fortunately, I feel like that is something that should be addressed before even having kids. So a lot of these problems derive again from men accepting more or than they should be from any type of situation, right like putting up with it the way I feel about it, stop dealing with them. They'll either get with the program or they'll die alone.
Speaker 1: If it's hard to be able to forecast what the what the dynamic is going to be once the once you have a child ahead of time, you know, because that does actually change a lot. I remember when my my situation, we were fucking like rabbits and then we had a donor and things change, they slowly. But now it's like, you know, it's not even a leverage tool anymore, because I could care less. You know, It's like, but but there is this thing that's actually happening here where you know, there's like a narcissism. And this is why I wanted to get into this a little bit where their their own trauma is their own damage. And this is why I I just wish I wasn't so I don't know. I'm a good person. I'm a good guy. But that's not a a good thing to be because when somebody says that their life has been like this, this, that, and you say to yourself, well, I'm stable enough, I can make sure that that doesn't that your life is better after this, So that should fix everything, right, No, it doesn't fix everything just because things are better, because these people will self sabotage. They will they will sabotage the family life. They will constantly challenge it to see how strong it is and see where the breaking points are, and they will do everything that they can to prove to you that they probably some of the things that they talked about in their past, they probably brought that on themselves, you know. And it sucks because when I talk about the narcissism, like people that talk about traumas or abuse or something like that, run away, run away, don't try to be the chivalrous one, because you don't know how many layers of like damage there's going to be to where they can't be rational thinkers anymore. And if that's the case, if they're in that situation, if they're in that mental state, sometimes you won't even know until because the one thing about narcissist is they can act all a long time and be very convincing right up until they have another thing to leverage. And in the case of having a child, that's the leverage because if you want to be part of their lives, you're not going to kick them out because then the mom will take the child too. Pretty fucked up. What happened, I'll we lost them. We'll see if he comes back. Let's tape pass back in. I will see what happens. Well, anyway, I was gonna get let them talk to morning, get done to this. We're gonna just gonna wrap it up anyway. But uh, let's hope that uh it was just a phone thing because I didn't see him press a button. That's where they just faded away right at that point, because I was done at that might. I just wanted to get that part off my chest. And then we wanted to get it. I wanted to talk about Nick Fuentes. I wanted to talk about this whole looks Maxing thing. That's where we were headed next. But uh, I don't know. Let's see where it comes from. Let's see if we get him back or maybe not. Oh there he is, awesome, he's back. All right, awesome, cool.
Speaker 2: But you were talking about narcissism. Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I was done pretty much. I would just kind of bring up that point like that. There's there's manipulations that are had. So Macoma gave you a wave to say hello back.
Speaker 2: Thank I appreciate it, Thank you for that. Uh so pretty much. I mean, people really don't like my opinion on this man, But I say, we're the men. We're the ones that are in control. We're the ones that have always had the power, and we're the ones that continue to have the power. So it's really up to us. We have the responsibility of telling women what shit is and what shit ain't. At the end of the day, you're the ones that have the money, and if they're going to be narcissistic, then they can get the fuck out. All right. Look, I'm not going to deal with this. I these are what I expect from you, and this is exactly what you do. I've sat down many of women and told them this, this is what you this is what I expect out of you. You're either going to do it or you're not. But I know that my wife is going to So if you can't handle it, I'm going to find the person that well and they'll get their shit together. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I've I've dropped things in days and weeks most of the time throughout my life and never was really even interested. But when I when I was getting at with like the daughter dynamic, here is I grew up with one parent mom because miche had a divorce when I was three, and my first memories are them fighting in front of me. So regardless of if you know that memory has been warped through time and stuff like that, that is still the memory that I have. So I always I always said, you know, and I said it to her. I was like, you know, if ever we're going to argue and you have a problem, take it off to the side, don't do it in front of her. But this narcissist in her knows that that will even if it traumatizes our daughter, it's going to let Ridge because now she can drive that wedge between us. Now here's the issue. Because I grew up without both parents. I don't want to do that to her because I don't want. First of all, I know that I could win custody, but that would destroy her, my daughter, and that makes more. That means more to me. So we basically live, we occupy the same house, but we're not like you know what I mean. But that also means I'm still paying the fucking bills because I'm paying it for my daughter, you know what I mean. So there's there's a couple of different things that Trust me, dude, I'm I've been mentally checked out for probably eight of the ten years have been together, and I've done my own thing, you know. Just I haven't gone to like, you know, an extreme and like found another whole person I don't have. I'd rather focus on myself, you know. But it's yeah, just the thing that there is, like the selfishness. I could have this fixed in like a day, honestly, but that do to my daughter. And because I know how hard it was with me to wonder, you know, if our's if I was uh something with my What did I do to make it happen? You know, when you're a little kid, you think like that, even though it's irrational thinking. And then you're trying to figure out if you know, if it's even worth bothering dad to talk to him, because did I do anything impressive today to talk to tell him about? Is there something I you know, did I did I do him proud by the things I did today? Did I do anything that was worth mentioning? And then you know, it's like there's all these things that go through your head. I don't want her to have any of that. So I don't want her to ever feel that she has to choose, And I sure sell don't want to pull it because she's so attached to the other one. I don't want to. I don't. I would never want to do something that would break that up for the sake of winning, even though it would make me happy to be have her. So I just hear, I'm just here, and we're here, you know what I mean. That's just the way it is. But the narcissistic part of it means that it's like she knows, damn will and I think there's actually a personality disorder thing going on here because of the trauma where any rational person would be able to take a second and say I need to talk to you instead of contradicting you in front of the daughter enshowing that there's there's there's a battle there. So the again, the lesson is lost, the teaching moment was lost, the chance to bond is lost in those times, and then dad's the bad guy because why is mom yelling?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that kind of brings back to the point that I was trying to address, is like, if it's going to be that way anyways, then she's going to slowly manipulate the situation either way. So it's either let her manipulate, and then she still ends up having a preconceived notion based off of the manipulation, and you're unhappy and wasted all of your time during the process or doing what you know is good. Like I'm gonna use myself as a perfect example, I don't my baby mama is definitely brainwashing my daughter. My baby's mother was the type of person who would literally tell me to my face, your daughter doesn't even know who you are, she doesn't love you. And then when I pull up to grab her daddy and comes and gives me a hug. So I personally don't believe that, like you should deal or accept with less and put yourself into a point where you will Like, bro, I was just on a live stream a couple days ago, and we just helped save a forty five year old man's life because he just got divorced. Like called on the phone a couple days ago at the hotel that I'm in and he was just passing me while I was live and he was like, can I go to the store, Like can you take me to the store. I'll give you one hundred dollars, and like, we literally saved his life. But he's got five kids. He gave his entire life to this woman. And he was just showing me his kids and talking about them and talking about his mental state and what he's gonna do and what he plans I'm doing, And I talked him out of it, and I talked him down. But the point is why, like he said the same thing I didn't. I've been trying to do better. I've been doing everything that I have to. I've been staying with it for the kids. But like now you're at a point where it all meant nothing. Now you're at a point where you did everything you were supposed to and it's still fixed nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know what resolution here. I just want to be here long enough so that my daughter doesn't get I don't get cut out of her life, and that I this, this is my choice for the moment, and something else comes along, Like if I find a nice cougar who wants to be wants to be a cool, cool mother figure to her and you know, and she can handle her own assets on her own, and then we're good. But you know, there's other there's other elements when you when you deal with people that are you know, up and down all the time. There's good times and there's bad and it's just a mental manipulation to do the seesaw thing. But also there's the the business and she helps out with that, like you know, internet orders and labeling and all that stuff and getting of out packaging and stuff like that. So there's there's there's a purpose there. And then all the things he does for my daughter, you know that that comes with a there's a value to that too, you know. So I can do this in a very like transactional way, you know, or or a you know, like a co worker type of type of mindset, you know what I mean, like we're both working on the same project type of deal.
Speaker 2: Have you ever tried, because I mean, the first thing I always recommend, even though I'm saying what I'm saying, I am. I'm a big communicator at heart. That's how I end up having stalkers is because I do treat people amazingly, but I'm a big communicator. So I've you ever tried talking about counseling, because I do always recommend counseling about anything else. But if you've tried counseling and the behavior still doesn't get better, then at that point, I'm like, wash my hands.
Speaker 1: No, I don't need I don't mean to. This is an exaggeration. I am literally dealing with somebody who has a like an actual demon inside them, and that demon changes her personality multiple times. So this is something thing like the narcissist park allows the rest of the world to see one side and it's like the perfect perfect picture and you're the one that knows better. And the way she displays herself to others means that who knows what she's saying about you. But if she ever wants to play that card, they already all think she's the perfect, you know person. So of course if there's a problem, people are naturally because they don't know who I am, gonna think that it's money that it's coming from. It's it's a you know what I mean. So the friend base, like we have a lot of like homeschool mom friends and stuff like that. Then you know all the cool, you know, involved types of people who are very well involved with their families. She's got a lot of friends in that area. So that's it would be very strange if oh, there's a problem, Well, what did he do?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: That would be the that would be the attitude.
Speaker 2: What did he do?
Speaker 1: But I don't even I'm not even considered about any of that. But as far as like, you know, the counseling thing, she manipulates that situation too. That isn't truthful to that, and everybody has a different perception of it because you know, she's gonna the manipulation of that to know what people want to hear, to make the her projection of who they are, you know, to be to look a certain way, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I understand that. Man. My baby mama was the same way. And and I ended up having to get into about five or six different street fights because random men were coming up to me on the streets, Hey are you chili? And well they would call me by my Facebook name, which anytime somebody calls me by my Facebook name, I know they don't know me because it's not my real name. So they called me by my Facebook name every single time. I'd be like, who is you? And it always just be straight, all right, now we're getting down, but like I get it, I get it, but I'm still I'm six foot one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, my stepson's five eleven. My dad's six foot two, and my dad's six foot two, and my mother was five foot one, and I'm happy as a joe. Pashi, I'm five to five. I'm good. You know, I've never had any issues. I like, I'm always told that the smaller people live longer, so that might be a positive too. My great grandfather was one hundred years old. It's whatever, you know. But my is like Lithuanian and German, like they have a little bit of Lithuinian but German Irish in them, and they're all like my great graand my great grandfather when he was younger, I think was at least six foot, but his sons were six five sixty six, all in that area. But it's just funny because it's like the generational thing. As soon as they hit that the Italian jeans of a five foot one person, I became five to five.
Speaker 2: Okay, man, honestly, you aren't missing much. My back hurts, I got scoliosis. I'm crooked. Being tall ain't woded, it seems to be. I'd rather be shorter, honestly. Shit.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, and when I me at the gym, know, because it's it's on a smaller frame. It's not a stretched out they muscles look bigger. I might not be stronger, but I look bigger.
Speaker 2: I have a set of twins that were really close friends of mine, and they're like literally four foot six, four foot seven, but they are the stockiest, most built motherfuckers you'll ever see. They just be walking with or they don't. God, I'm like, crazy, bro crazy. I love them the death though.
Speaker 1: Four six What are they like the jockeys?
Speaker 2: They do?
Speaker 1: They ride horses for a living or what?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Pretty much? Yeah, like maybe maybe five, No, definitely like four six. They wouldn't even be able to see over a car like their sedan they'd have. They're like half the sedan.
Speaker 1: So meaning bike to them is just a bike.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they love the pocket, they love the pocket rockets.
Speaker 1: That's lunny, that's funny. So what do you think of Let's see, I wanted to throw a couple of ideas out here, like this idea of look max looks bax and where you think it comes from in the psychological aspect, and what do you like? There's like people like Clavicular who's made it popular.
Speaker 2: Look smack sing Have you heard of it? It's term refer to the process of maximizing one on physical attractive That is corny as hell.
Speaker 1: R it is feminine as hell. But this from the manisphere. And then these guys have been instead of saying skincare because that sounds feminine, they'll call it skin matching. When they're doing putting cream on their face or they'll put needles in their eyes to make them puffy. They'll did they do this and look up bone smashing, Look up bone smashing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen that. I've seen bone smashing. I didn't know that's what it was pertaining to look. So I believe that you should be able to enhance your features. But just like a woman, if you have to do anything outside of just working out or like doing stuff, then then you know, yeah, like what are you doing like that, that's not a part of your DNA ructure. Your kid's gonna come out looking fugly as ship and they're gonna be like I thought, I thought he was attractive, Like, no, he's a fucking genetically modified himself, Like you're not a fucking no.
Speaker 1: No, I don't believe exactly. It's Falts advertising, but women have been doing it forever with the makeup and stuffing. But you find that stuff out before you go too far. If you're a dude and you've had jaw surgery, this is what these guys are gonna do. They've had limb lengthening surgery. Some of them, they've had jaw surgeries to get a certain look so they look more like, Uh, I guess, like what's his name? Uh, what's what was his name? Goddamn it? Uh? One of the he's a bodybuilder that died. I forgot No, it's it's skipping. But like like the chad the chad face right, uh, just to get that, or they mew this thing called mewing sounds gay as hell, but they like try to make their job muscles stronger. But all these things are like augmentations that they were gonna like when you have the child, the woman's gonna feel like she got, you know, sold the bad sale of goods because the child is not going to have all those masculine features at all. It's you can't just augment yourself like that and be like, yeah, that's like you wouldn't expect a I don't know. I don't even know how to I don't even know how to categorize that. But if anyone thinks that's not feminine, I don't know how they don't think that's feminine. Like these guys are like taking steroids at like fifteen, sixteen years old. Uh cli at fourteen, like you tank. Your people don't realize this when you start screwing with that shit. When you start injecting, you have to do replacement therapy for life because it doesn't come back, it doesn't start working and producing itself like it used to. And you could have all kinds of imbounces. You could grow tts.
Speaker 2: You know, man, I know an eighteen year old. I know an eighteen year old that literally does that. He'll take the gas station pills too, the fucking worst ones. He'll go buy rhinos to boost his testosterone and shit like that, like not even using it to fuck, but he'll buy like blue shoes. He's eighteen, nineteen years old, buy blue shoes to have sex with people. It's like, I tried telling them, bro, that stuff is meant for when you're older. You're filling your body with testosterone and all these different things, and you're overwhelming your body. So when you get to the age where you're gonna need those things, they're not even gonna work. Yeah, you're gonna be sitting. Yeah, absolutely fucking But at least you had your twenties where you look like a fucking chad. Like now you look like a like a thirty eight year old baby, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: And then, oh my god, dude, every time I see a like a transit what do you call it? Before and after pictures? Transitioning means something different these days, so it's hard to use that word when you see like, okay, they started at seventeen sixteens taking steroids, which is all awful. They haven't even gone through their they haven't even hit their genetic potential yet, they haven't even seen what's gonna happen during puberty. They just freaking hijacked the whole goddamn experience. Like when I was in my early twenties, I could put on muscle like crazy, and I still kind of came like, it's I'm a hyper responder. Why would I want to fuck all that up if I was getting it naturally to the point where then I would have to inject it if I wanted it to stay on me. It's so stupid. But okay, sixteen year old. Two years later you see them, they look like they're thirty five because the shit ages you. The stuff makes you look older. It's like taking years off your life. But it's not just you're gonna die sooner. It's like, no, you're gonna look like you're older because it's literally like rotting you on the vine.
Speaker 2: Yeah completely, I agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I couldn't like. The potential for you having to do home one replacement therapy or test TRT for the rest of your life is so high. I didn't realize that it was almost a one to one really, like pretty much everybody who gets who hops on gear for you know, a decent amount of time, will end up having to do that in order to maintain And that's just not cool. You're gonna beat that the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: So I'm looks Max and yeah, fuck no, I don't agree with it. Like, if you do that shit, that's corny as fuck. Like I again, working out making, if it's natural, do it, get yourself together. But if it's fucking smashing your face with a hammer or getting surgery, then like you should probably just find somebody who likes you for you instead of what you want to be, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think it all is based off of, you know, manipulating people with insecurities too. I don't know if all of these people are really believing in what they do. I think they just know that there's an insecurity level here and that there's certain there's a certain uh what do you call it, generation or age group that before they even tried, they decided that they quit when it came to women, and they didn't want to be putting forth the efforts. So they want to just look so good that they don't have to talk. They want to look so good that they don't need a personality. They want to look so good that they don't need to cultivate themselves, you know. And that's like, it's like it's not a cheat code, especially when you think consider all the stuff that's involved. Like this clavicular guy, he said he wanted sunk in cheeks, so he started taking meth nineteen right now, and he's hanging out with like the tapes and freaking Nick Fuentez. There's another name for you. What do you What do you think of that guy, Nick Fuentes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see make sure I'm talking about the right one, because it's like Nick Nick Shirley, like all these people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nick Suirley is a freaking plant. I hope everybody knows that that dude is a He's not a fed, but he's he's working for bad people. So he's always right in the right place for the story. And people talk to him who are hostile, violent towards everybody. So he's only talking to other actors in these crowds, Like this guy is pretending to be a He's all like I'm gonna kill, I'm gonna stab, I'm gonna stab but he's talking to the white guy with the camera like he's like their old buds. I'm like, come on, dude, that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: So with Nick Fuentes, I mean, I haven't really seen anything about him other than him being off the walls bonkers. I'll see clips of him saying some arbitrary, random rage bait stuff, so I can't really make a judgment. I know that he's a Christian. Supposedly, he recently came out with something without the context. I don't want to speak on it, but about pedophilia and like fourteen year olds and seventeen year olds. Play that clip for you if you want to.
Speaker 1: There's more. I mean, he's also said that it was most certainly Tyler Robinson, which is completely ridiculous. Like every other every let's call it the is reelly in shadow government talking point. He's supposed to be this like white nationalist is what they bill him as.
Speaker 2: Orere.
Speaker 1: He's like this Christian nationalist or whatever. But every talk point that would be in support of the very thing that's destroying our country he agrees with. He agrees with all those things, and it's just it's just I think people are getting a they're getting they're getting screwed over a lot. They're putting their faith in the wrong things. All right, let's see, I gotta put it up here. This is a guy watching it. But I mean there's there's other ones in here that I could show you. Pedo thing. It's like a really kind of feeling.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be the one that has to say it, but I guess I'm being forced to say it.
Speaker 1: It's not really pedophilia. Okay, they weren't trafficking five year olds, no, but they were as young as eleven, and who knows what they were doing. That's not on the books. But what are you making What is he making a case for fourteen year old?
Speaker 2: So what what is that even referring to?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: So what's that.
Speaker 1: Like? Like Jeffrey Epstein list and you know all the people that are on this list. It's like, did they really do anything bad? Because they're like in their forties and fifties and sixties having sex with teenagers. I'm like, yeah, yeah, that's that's bad. But he's like, well, they weren't like that, it's not like they were five. I was like, you know, they probably disposed of some bodies too, but that's not going to be talked about. They they didn't just rape or have sex with these girls or boys anyway. Let's favorite was similar was like they were technically not legal. Big difference in my opinion.
Speaker 3: I know that's a controversial take, but that's not really the issue there.
Speaker 2: Right. So Yeah, obviously Nick Fuint is a bearded Nick foint ass fallen.
Speaker 1: He obviously is getting paid now, So I don't agree with that. I think he's always been He's been manufactured to play that role forever. And this is what because he you know, you establish trust, you get people to think that I saw picked up your video. You get you get this persona that you that you cultivate, and then after that you just drop your your your pills and there your poison pills or whatever you want to call them, to steer the people that respect you into your thinking or into the thinking that they want the people to have. So it's it's more like they it's a it's a whole thing. It's like a whole psychological operation. It's more like a cult of personality. Like once you trust the guy, you start accepting all the things that go along with that person. Even the things that don't make sense to you when when you hear them, you know what I mean. And it's like he's softening the blow of when, when and if they actually ever release any of the information. And to me, that's a that's a sick place to uh to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean most that's the ironic part. That's why I'm not right or left, because the left is just brain dead in general, and the right doesn't realize most of their the people they suck off or plants.
Speaker 1: Right, exactly, that's the exactly exactly. This guy's kind of funny. Sometimes it's say, I figure out if there's anything else up here? I had I had Nick on here a few times. But there's other things that he said recent have you? Do you know this guy that common explains there's some there's some good stuff that comes out of that guy. Oh, here we go.
Speaker 3: I know you said this show is for men, but I'm a thirty year old wman and no many girls they love the show from myself.
Speaker 1: So here he is giving him, you know, gassing himself because you know, this is all bullshit. People think that these are all organic things. And this is after a female fan sends a huge donation. Nick gets brutally honest about what he thinks women really feel about him. All bullshit, it's all false modesty. It's all just dumb shit. But I mean there's there's there's better, there's better examples of what a jackassd this kid is.
Speaker 3: I see a lot of people saying, huh, you want to annex Gri, this, Venezuela and Mexico.
Speaker 1: So let me get this straight.
Speaker 3: You want to deport all these Hispanics and then take their countries. I didn't say we're gonna let them vote.
Speaker 1: So he wants he's gonna not only are gonna take up the countries, but then not let them vote into their for their you know, their own future. Yeah, I have to, yeah, do it like this. Let's see.
Speaker 3: I see a lot of people saying, huh, you want to annex Gri, Venezuela and Mexico.
Speaker 1: So let me get this straight.
Speaker 3: You want to deport all these Hispanics and then take their countries. I didn't say we're gonna let them vote.
Speaker 1: Who said anything about that?
Speaker 3: Because I've legitimately seen that I'm going full imperialist.
Speaker 1: On the show. Do you know that they want certain especially the Oi vays they want certain minerals and certain uh other things in that terror in these territories. Greenland's got some other things that they want or and and so all these things that they're saying just seem to fall right into place as to what these Zionis bankers want and these and the corporatocracies want. And again he's putting his face on it and making it like, oh, yeah, America is just going to take everything. But America isn't a free country. It's not a nationalist place. It's not where freedom is expressed. It's we've been given that lie. But the first time you try to, you know, claim your rights, you find out just how much of a slave you are. And that's we don't want to impose that upon other people.
Speaker 3: Saying, take the oil, take Venezuela, take Mexico. And I see all these heritage Americans, They're like, now, boy, so Nick wants to deport all these Venezuelans and then take their country. It's like, bro, we don't got to let them vote. I didn't say we got to make them the fifty first state. They're a colony. What about colonialism? Don't you understand we're not going to give him the right to vote. We're just going to take their stuff.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: People say, oh boy, we're going to plan our flag and then what they're going to come and live over here? No, no, we'll have internal borders. They're not going to be a state.
Speaker 2: So what is he talking about? It? Because I stay out of politics. I'm more of a spiritual and mindset kind of guy. So what the is even talking about?
Speaker 1: He's literally talking about what you know that they took Maduro right like, they took a president out of his own country because he give up the mineral rights of all their oil and he was selling it to Iran and Russia, and so our country had a problem with that because because Israel had a problem with it because those are their quote unquote natural enemies or whatnot. So that's why they just freaking abducted a president and put one of their people is a Zionist friendly woman in large of Venezuela who's basically a puppet so that they can privatize their oil reserves and turn that country into shit while they siphon out all the wealth. So that's what they're doing in Venezuela. And he's like we just take their land. And he's like the same thing about Mexico. And then you know Greenland and Denmark, are you know Greenland in some other place where they were talking about also annexing for the for the United States, which in these terms don't mean the United States, they mean those who control the banks, because that's this is their plan for their expansionism. Venezuela doesn't currently have a central bank from the Rothschilds, but they will shortly, and that's kind of how it goes. We fight wars for that. Sometimes we do these things just take the guy and put in a puppet regime. He's playing his role. Karen says, he's playing his role. He's saying exactly what he's and hired to say and would make you want to smack him in the god in your life.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey man, I wanted to thank you for coming on. If you have any is there anything else you want to discuss? You want me to show any of your videos here? I got some of them in the list here too. They're good.
Speaker 2: If you If you want to show you said that real quick? Do you got to go something?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I just I saw you stretching I thought, maybe you're just like, what else, what are we talking about now?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: So I just was I was trying.
Speaker 2: To no, no, no, no. My phone is on seventeen, but I was gonna write it out until it died because I like the conversations that we're having.
Speaker 1: All right, man, cool, So we talked to you said something about the spiritual, So let's let's go that direction. Does that mean when you say spiritual, are you referring to a specific religion, a state of mind, a connection that you feel one on one with a higher purpose or is it very specifically through the book and what it says. Because to me, I'm not a I'm not the book guy, but I do have that one personal relationship with the benevolent Creator.
Speaker 2: So I recently actually got into the word. I've been reading the Word. But I don't believe in the Bible in the fullest sense, so I don't believe in organized religion in general, organized religion. I mean the church has never owned the Church has always owned the throne when it never should have, and you shouldn't be it's a whole thing.
Speaker 1: But basically, Jesus, if you want to if you really want to get technical, like the whole idea and concept of the organized religion was set up in the direct defiance of what Jesus thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a hijacking, but so essentially God is real, the devil is real. Jesus did walk this earth, and that is what I know to be true. I have a personal connection with God, and you know, I don't want to speak too much on on what my purpose is or what I'm here for, but just know me and God have a very tight connection. And I don't I just don't believe in Christianity. I guess I don't bel in baptisms. I don't believe in saying Hail Mary's to somebody and then your sins are fucking forgiven. Like I don't believe in church. The only church I really vibe with our Methodist churches because they kind of mix spirituality and religion. And the last church I was at was a it's called Black Rock Formation. It's in Ohio, and that's a church I like because they embody Jesus. We never had a church we went to. We would always be out in the open, we'd be at parks, we'd be in public, and we'd just be preaching and the main focus is being like Jesus and walking like Jesus, and that is what I'm into. I'm into worshiping God for who they are. But I also believe that everything's connected, So I believe everybody's correct. If you want me to be honest, every religion is correct. They all just have a piece of the truth and they focus on that piece of the truth instead of focusing on the whole. Right, like Christianities have the Bible and they were there with Jesus, So Jesus, this means everything that's in here is true, and I mean no, a lot of it's true, but the best way to tell a lie is to sprinkle some truth. Then, And you got fucking Muslims and like, yeah, Muhammad, all this shit, like you got Indians and in the chakras, which do exist, You've got spiritual people are like it's all vibrations and energies, which it also isn't wrong, but it's only that way because God makes it in frequencies. Is I mean, you praying to God as a frequency and an energy. So it's like every religion is connected, but they all focus on the one piece of their religion that's correct and go no you're wrong because I'm correct.
Speaker 1: And that's the funny part too, because a lot of times they're saying the same thing, but it's there there. They've only been taught to be able to think about it in a certain way, so they're a comprehension level the layers of how things mean, you know this, And also that they can't do that because they feel like they're going I think it's their own ignorance that makes them think that by not saying it exactly the way of something on a piece the paper that's allegedly the word of God said it means that it's not true or that it's against God and it's blasphemous. But in reality, no, it's just man wrote that shit, and rewrote it and wrote a bunch of bullshit in it over the last two thousand years. I wouldn't focus too much on that. Focus on this, what makes it? How does it feel? Does it feel right?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And if you can't trust that, then I don't know how you can do anything else. Because your your your empathy and your ability that your compass is compassion. Right, So when when you can feel empathy for others, when you know the difference between right and wrong. That is your tether to the higher the higher purpose, or the or the benevolent creator, so and to my and to my In my opinion, all the other stuff is just over complicating a very simple thing, you know it, because it all gets in the way and it wants to steer you one direction until you have to jump through this hoop. You have to do a backflip over here, You got to do a cartwheel there. It's like, I don't have to do any of that stuff. You know. It's I've already got it. I'm doing good, I'm in can contact. My love for others and my kindness to others is the way I expressed what I have in me already, which is the same thing that if if you like, go back to. But Jesus said, greater things than I shall you do, And the Kingdom of Heaven is within You can say it's within a church. Nope, he said it was within you. So he's basically saying you got the same thing I got in me. I cultivated mind, So it's you can see it more. But if you did the same, you would have it as strongly.
Speaker 2: It's crazy because people actually don't realize that God made us God small g obviously, but we are literally made in his image. God instilled powers and gifts into us that we can unlock. Jesus being able to do the miracles he did wasn't a coincidence. It wasn't just because he was God's son. It's because he did what God told humanity to do. But humanity never did. Humanity always went against God and Jesus didn't. And that's why Jesus had the ability to do everything that he did. That's what I personally feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're uh word, no mad said Chili wisdom. Indeed, great guest.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that much, brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And what I will say to that too, is so, what, just out of curiousity, what's your ethnic background? It's like, what's your what's your a makeup?
Speaker 2: I'm Mexican Native and white Mexican Native?
Speaker 1: And would you say it?
Speaker 2: Was like, is it white?
Speaker 1: British? Is it Irish?
Speaker 2: Is it German?
Speaker 1: German? Okay? Cool?
Speaker 2: All right, so technically Jewish ironically enough, But I don't know my grandma. Apparently my grandma was a Jew, but I don't really associate with my mom or talk to her, and I have no ties to my family, and I don't. I don't believe in it, but I know.
Speaker 1: You're living in Germany basically not German as in like Indo European, but actually like Chew that lived in Germany. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: So here's so, here's what's cool, all right, baptism. I understand when it's put through because you said you had mentioned this, and I thought, I thought maybe you'd find this piece of information at least interesting when it's when it's utilized and co opted by religions that are institutionalized, meaning there's a church and the pope and all this other nonsense. I don't agree with that, but I think there's a there's always this thing of call, like a tent. And then where did things come from? What was their origin before they hijacked that that particular thing. And when you go into some of the things that from ancient Sumer there were European type people. They called them the gossip or sometimes they call them the Ariyans, but Indo European. They brought with them the concept of monogamy, which means mary bridge, the concept of a benevolent creator like a like a single a single God, and baptism. So this stuff was co opted from there to make all three Abrahamic religions, so which is interesting because it didn't come from them, but they did utilize them and sometimes screwed up ways, right, Like they turn marriage into a thing where they it's another way to nail you with more taxes and make somebody the breadwinner and somebody the big loser if you ever divorce. So, I mean they've done bad things with every with everything, because as they seem to weaponize whatever they can that the system is like any other thing, it's it's out for what can it get from you, you.
Speaker 2: Know, So with that, I feel like maybe that's how it was back in the day. But they also burnt offerings for God back in the day and that was something that was like there. So maybe like baptism back then was something that was cool. But I personally just don't believe. I wouldn't say I don't believe in it. I feel like you can bless water and you can be blessed and you know, being washed away of your sins, but I just don't I don't particularly believe you need to do that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's symbolic. It's definitely symbolic. You're not actually doing a death and resurrection ritual or anything like that. But how are you familiar with doctor Rimoto? The Okay, so he did this ice crystal experiment where he put positive thoughts, positive words.
Speaker 2: I heard about this. I did do this research, yeut.
Speaker 1: And you know when you when you did, when you gave it negativity, it was like the cymatics type of experience where the frequency made it kind of look the deformed and ugly. When you gave it love and compassion and send nice things to it and it had nice it would it would make the beautiful like ice crystals that you think see of like a unique snowflake. I think if you had real, true people that weren't ritual weirdo wizards, but actual people who had compassion and love for the baby or whomever that the baptizing, I think you could just as easily energize that water so that that would give you a good feeling because you're being bathed in something that has been positively charged by the actual true love and intent of other people.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, No, I'm not disputing that aspect about it at all. I'm just saying that I don't believe that it's a necessity. Like I feel like the same thing can be done with somebody just having that same love and intent, but touching on you or even just pressing it into your aura. So like that is a great way to do it. And if that's the symbolic way that some people like doing it, I'm not downplaying that at all. I'm just saying I don't believe that it's like you have to do this or else you won't be safe.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's messed up.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: And if I had the choice, I would have I would not have done it myself. But you know, I was little. I went through the first Communion, the Confirmation, all that stuff, you know. And so Karen said, if I wanted to do backflips and cartwheel's, i'd be a gymnast talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no hate organized religion. But yeah no, glad, glad we cleared that up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alrighty. And so when it comes to spirituality, do you find that like I have, I have what I would consider silent conversations sometimes you know, or or it's a lack of it, but it's a sense of a you know, a presence and it's not like a creepy thing. It's obviously like it's a it's almost like me thinking about like having my dad, but he's in the back of my head all the time, you know, Like I talked to my dad today. Actually it's been a while, but it was. It was a good talk. And so I I sense that. And you know, if you're getting this idea that or something's trying to guide you away from something like away from you're getting close to the rails, you're about to touch the rails, you need to get back in the lane type of thing. Like I sensed that a lot, and you know, I listened to it because there's been times when I didn't and bad things happen. But this is also the same thing that's made me like they call it nosis, right, This has also been that same thing that when other people told me to be cautious of things, I took the risk because I knew that it was going to be okay, you know. And it's like when they said, don't leave the Electricians Union, are you nuts? No, everybody wants to be in the Electricians Union. Don't leave it. And then I end up with a store and I'm grossing three hundred K a year for five or six years of the seven and it's like, you know, it's like because I said, ah, I'm good, I'm gonna make this work, you know. And it was like part of it was like my dad's recipe for the hot sauce, so it kind of meant something. It was like it was a it was a personal thing that I got to blow up and make big and everybody loved it and I was like really happy about it. So it's a it's a good feeling to be able to know when to do things. A lot of times you don't, or a lot of times doing other things like drinking and smoking, those messages don't come through as clearly and you might be thinking something you should do is not something you should do at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's actually a thing that I'm dealing with right now because I've I'm quitting once I go to the West Coast again, but I started smoking again, and I've realized just how easy these demons get to you when you're drinking and smoking, how easy it is to become lazy and not do what you're supposed to do, even if you I used to be the main person I smoked twelve blnths a day, I got three jobs. Nobody's gonna tell me smoking weed makes you lazy. And then like I grew up and I realized, like, yeah, I've been working my ass off whilst being a pie heead. But like, imagine if I wasn't smoking. Imagine how much more I could have done if I didn't limit myself spending all of this money and time and things like that.
Speaker 1: And that goes back to your point of you know, give it the honest everything you got, no matter what it is, if you're working at Walmart, if you're working at Taco Bell or whatever the hell it is, that you can can hold on to and just save the fucking money, then you have something you can do something else with for for you, right, And that makes perfect sense, you know, And that's that's good advice. However many years it takes if you get if you need to accelerate your job position, like if you if you don't have to do Taco Bell for four years, if you can find a better job in that time. But still, the whole point is to save, save for you and invest in you. And I think that's a great I that's a that's a that's great advice. I don't sure people understand that because they have been taught to give everything to other people. And this is the thing about it about religion that it bothers me. Every time you do something that is good, that you put forth, the effort, you took, the chance, you took the risk, everybody is always like it's like the thing to do, like the cliche thing to do, like you know, on TV and in movies and and you know social media, praise God for if it wasn't for it's like he he made you and then you did the thing. You know, so yes, because he made you. But in this but it's like you're never giving yourself credit for any of your efforts sometimes, and I find that to like, that's not the right way to look at that, you know, that's not the way to approach that.
Speaker 2: So I just made a video on that actually as well, which is hilarious, and I break that down because what people don't realize, and it's something that I just myself learned recently as well while talking to God, is you're supposed to so you are supposed to do what you want to do. A lot of people stay stagnant and stuck sitting there praying God, what am I supposed to do? Please? God, just put me in the right direction. Like, no, you're You're supposed to be the one to do it, and God will just use you through whatever the fuck you feel like doing. So if you want to, you want to do whatever it is right, just go do that. Don't ask God? Oh God, can I do that? Is that the best decision for me? No? Just do it and then give it to God once you have it, Like that's the point. God gives you the power to manifest. God gives you the gifts that you have. You're not supposed to sit there. God, please please, can I have a car? You're supposed to sit there? God, please give me the opportunity to make the money to get a car. Open up pathways and doors for me to be able to get what I'm supposed to. I manifest this for me, Like people don't get you. Don't just wait. You do it and God will use you however it is you felt like doing it.
Speaker 1: It's all about Joyce making the decision because you know how you like you said, you have a bunch of different things that you want to do. I was like that, but I had to make a decision on one thing and get do that first before moving on to the next thing. Because if you disperse your energy into a bunch of little projects, you're gonna get a bunch of little, tiny progress, which gives you No. It's almost like not having progress because you just get a little taste, you get barely even moved the needle. But if you put it, if you say no, I'm going to do this, like this power of decision, it's almost like a signal to your your connection with God that now the universe is going to move obstacles out of your way because you've highly decided what your path is and now that they're going to move the barriers other way. I could not have ever imagined how hard it would be to get permits in San Diego for my business. It was nearly impossible Catch twenty two all kinds of like bullshit, And somehow it happened because I made and I and I firmly believe it's because I made the choice that I was going to do this thing, and I went with that. I didn't, you know, I said. I set the bass guitar aside, I set the book I was writing aside no, I'm going to do the hot sauce thing right now, you know. And that's that's how it went. And like when I made that decision, things got out of my way, things working for me. I found a place to do it. I found, you know, a person that would let me, you know, without without even have the pay to be in the in the commercial kitchen, to actually do this stuff. It's like all these things that I never would have imagined. I didn't know that these were all options that I would come across. It was just simply I made the choice and then all these things happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's actually a good segue into discipline and why it's so important not to wait in general, Like for anything that you want to do, stop waiting. You Every successful person knows that no time is a good time. There is never a perfect time. You can always give yourself oh I'll wait until I have this, or I'll wait until I have that. Bro, Just go do it. Figure it out as you go. Just just do it, because you sit in there stagnant, you are never going to leap, and then you're gonna be sitting there wondering why everybody else is making it and everybody else is Oh, my friends and my family they're all doing stuff their life. Why am I not? And it's because you're not making the move, you're not taking the step. You're you're just sitting there waiting for something to happen when you can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And you know, the more you look, the less you see too. You know. It's like if you're looking for something and you're expecting it to look a certain way, like there's gonna be, you're you're missing the small subtle things. God doesn't come in story your freaking fireworks in your face. It's the kindness of somebody who's just said, hey, do you want to go try this thing? And it's an opportunity, but you're looking, Oh, I'm waiting for my big thing. That was your big thing. You just didn't understand it at the time, you know. And slim dread, slim dread, drizzy, drizzy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my boy right there, that's my boy right there. Have I with them heavy?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's how God works. Sorry, I'm kind of late in the boxing gym. Nice, we also have something in common there, bro very cool, very nice. All right, let's see what I'll see the comments are. Karen said, hello, and he said hello back, perfect, very nice. So what is your main I think I may ask this before, but what is your main objective? Once you've hit that that markly, what do you what are you planning on investing in? Is it going to be to uh?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't want to put words in your mouth.
Speaker 2: So first things first, I'm going to get my baby back in my life. That's my main objective. Daughter.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I didn't lead with that question because then if you just said yes, it could have been because you thought that's what I wanted to hear. I'm glad I didn't ask that. I actually was about to say it, like frame it that way, and then I didn't and you said it, so I know it's honest and that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I didn't mention it at first because it's always a soft topic for me to discuss. But that is my main sole objective. By the end of this year, I want to have a house to be able to, you know, have for visitation. I want to find her. I need to get a private investigator and then I want to I got I'll probably spend at least thirty to forty thousand dollars lawyers just to be able to fight for her. But that is the main goal is to get my baby back in my life, and then my bigger ambitions to help the world will come after that. But the main goal is for me to get my baby back in her life. She's nine now, and I've already missed the past five years of her life, and I don't want to miss anymore. So hopefully, hopefully praying. Because I used to be I used to be a horrible, evil person, and my baby mama does have evidence of things that I did back then. And one of the main reasons I hadn't fought up until this point, not only just because I don't have money, is because if I do fight for my daughter at the Statue of Women, yeah she could, she could pretty much just throw me in prison. So I'm just patiently waiting. But I'm hoping that, you know, everything doesn't fuck up and that that is what happens. That's that's the goal.
Speaker 1: The main We don't have to go back to Michigan for that or that's.
Speaker 2: Either I I have no idea. I had assume it be in Michigan, but she left this and so a whole other topic of discussion. I chose yeah. But yeah, so she's gone and the courts didn't really want to help me, and I don't really have anybody, so I'm getting it together, but I'm shit. Even when I was almost God has already told me. And this is why I don't really it's a soft subject, but I know I'm going to have my daughter back in my life. But my daughter is just as smart as me, the most intelligent, most beautiful, and I know for a fact that my baby mama can't manipulate her because my mom couldn't manipulate me, like my dad was a piece of shit. But I also knew my mom was a piece of shit. So I was like, you know, if my baby's half as smart as me, which she's twenty times smarter, she'll be all right. So I'm going to have her back in my life. And she knows that I love her and I'm going to have her back.
Speaker 1: So that's awesome. I'm glad to hear it. You know, have you considered have you thought about there's different ways to do it, there's different websites, but have you considered doing a like a coaching like online coaching that might be a stream of income. Well, I mean in life experience, guidance, advice, what you do even on Instagram and on your lives. You could make that into like a tier on Patreon or this thing called schools. I think with a Z they have this way that you can format it into making them like like you do things for the people that are the members, and you do live streams and you do Q and a's with them and you talk about they kind of like the same thing we're doing here, but you're giving you're giving positive advice, the same thing you want to do. Because you said you want to help people. Ultimately, I don't. You don't have to wait for that. You can do that. You can do that virtually and help coach people that way.
Speaker 2: So I've never considered it. I've been kind of trying to find a way to, you know, do what I do and get paid to do it. But I don't think i'd want it to be a paid service. At the same time, unless I made it where it's like something I have to put out of my day to make make it happen been four people, then I could consider making payment. But the things that I do, I don't. I don't really do it for the money. I do it because it needs to be done. I have a calling and like my wisdom, I feel I've always been the type to just give the blueprint out. I've never understood why people are always stingy or selfish with the blueprint, like, here have it. It's up to you if you want to do anything with it. Like, I'm not going to force you to pay me so I can teach you to do something you're not going to do anyways, here's the fucking info.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but listen, let's look at it from this perspective though, and this is think about the time and effort and the care and the compassion that you have to have to want to one on one coach people or and also in like a group setting, what's ten dollars a month from somebody for the time that you spent to do that. That's not you're not asking for anything. But but what happens is it's the it's the crowdfunding aspect of that that allows you to continue to do that and focus more time on the thing that you'd like to do, which is to help people, you know what I mean. So it's it's recip it's a law of reciprocation. You know, you're giving them something. It's not you're not just taking something, so you don't have to feel bad about that part. And you're you're taking something very minor, like's if it's ten or fifteen dollars a month, like that's that's somebody's Netflix, and that's less than a Netflix bill. You're you're You're gonna be okay. And people should appreciate your content enough to where they would want to do that for you, to give you that much for the time and the and the and the value that you give them.
Speaker 2: That's true. I guess I never thought of it from that perspective. I guess I wouldn't know where to start, but that is something that I should probably start looking into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you can you can set up a Patreon for that. There's other places that because you can. You can live stream to Patreon, uh for your for your members and stuff like that. And then you could actually promote that from your Instagram to let people know that it's there and then you know, you have your exclue content that way. And then just to be funny clavicular like the looks Maxing dude, he's got he charges. This is how crazy this is. This dude charges fifty dollars a month. Most of the people that he's teaching this shit to are fourteen to seventeen. He's got like five hundred people paying him fifty dollars a month. He's got an from that tier, and then he has a total of like a I think maybe fifteen hundred people paying that fifty dollars a month, which is a huge chunk of change. But what is he teaching these people? Do steroids at fourteen meth and adderall and punch yourself in the face. I mean, think about the value that you'll be giving. That's not going to be self destructive. It's going to be supportive, you know what I mean. It's a bit of a difference here. I think I think you would be providing the world something positive, and I don't think you should feel bad about, you know, the people helping you to do that more because they'll they'll be giving you the financial freedom to be able to do that more.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. I think God sent you to talk to me about that.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised. He and I are pretty close, so I'm I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that I should probably consider that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's that's that's the one thing like information and uh guidance and and I mean you got to if you want to start like you can't even consider that. It's like starting somewhere until you grew it into a natural facility where you took people in and helped them. But doing this first from a distance, it gets you get you get in touch with people quicker because of the convenience of internet and stuff like that. And you're you're still building it under the same the spirit of the fairy thing that you want to do, which is to help people. And you know, think about this also too, because you're not sending it out to everybody. So in the moments you want to be candid and the moments you want to reveal a little bit more of a sensitive topic. You know that only the people that you have that have put forth the effort in time to care about you because they're because they're giving you something back, are the ones hearing it. It's not a bunch of you know, bros from bengaladash you know, it's not It's not a bunch of trolls. You know, they're not gonna they're not gonna shoot on you for for exposing a little bit of yourself to them, you know. And I didn't mean that in a weird way. I just meant like, yeah, man, thanks so Chillie. I had a good time. I appreciate it. I'm going to go pick up my daughter from gymnastics here in a bit, so I'm gonna let you head out for now.
Speaker 2: But I was about to say the same thing. It is perfect timing.
Speaker 1: And if you if you, if you want to do this again, just keep in touch with me on Instagram. I'd like to, you know, get at uh you know, an update with from you, and I'll see how everything's doing. And uh, you know, we're we're we're thinking about you on this end and hoping that works out for you. And you know, it touches it touches a string with me too, knowing that you've got a daughter out there and I would love to know that whatever we can do to help you get to that goal. Uh, I want to be a part of it.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that, bro. Well. Definitely keep in touch though, I always keep in touch with everybody, So stay talking to me. I'm gonna stay talking to you, but you stay blessed. All right. You have a lovely day, you.
Speaker 1: Too, Sir Evan Glenn, Thank you. It's good to beating you.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So everybody that was cool, that was Chilly, everybody should go give him a follow on Instagram. It's in the it's in the description. You can do that there. I didn't see anything on YouTube for him yet, so I don't know. I don't think there's anything there. But he's got like good advice. I don't know. Look, everybody comes from a different perspective of politics. When I was twenty six, I probably thought differently than I do now at forty six. So I'm gonna say there's some certain things that I would be like, yeah, uh, but it's you know, if you have the conversation before you jump to the conclusion that everybody's out with the malicious intent, because that's not usually the case, then you'll be able to get along with more people, you know what I mean. So even if you come across something like oh, wow, I agree with that, agree with that, that's great, Wow, that's that's good vibe, and then you say, but wait a minute, it's the but wait a minute moment that you need to kind of like put the brakes on and be like, just let I mean, everything up to here was wonderful. Just figure out what that's about. And you know, maybe it's okay to agree to disagree sometimes on certain things. And then you know, again, there's a big difference between everybody's path. People have encountered different information on their eyes as they're going through on their path, you know, and maybe the nugget that you that you picked up, it got to you, it was on your path sooner than it was on theirs. But eventually they you might actually agree on that thing too, you know. So never never shout anybody out just for simple things like that, unless they're Nick Flint does and fuck that guy. Let me go ahead and share the screen real quick, and I'm gonna remind you all of the wonderful things that we are trying to do here. The first thing, let's see if I ftj's rocket. Oh, Thomas Dwyer is in the house. Bush Master is in the house. Bush Master, Hello, how is everybody doing? Awesome? So we are still raging against this machine right here. We are trying to hit the nine to fifty markt A SAP and I'm not going to be too upset if we go above that. But right now we're fovering right around three thirty eight, I think. So if I have that correct, I don't think anything. I don't think anything new to discuss there. But if you look in the description of the Rumble or the FTJ, are you guys seeing what I'm seeing? I think so, yes, I think you are. Anything that's in blue is is a link. So right here you see Chili J Wisdom, which is our friend that we were just talking to. Go ahead and give him a follow. Check out some of his videos while you're there too. I mean you'll you'll understand why I thought this guy was a you know, a good soul and worth worth talking to today. So sometimes this happens. I don't know why. But instead of just putting spaces, they have my Twitter. Then they had to buy me a coffee. Paul Buszers, PayPal and Gibson go like all on the list and they're supposed to be on their own line. Why that happens It doesn't make any sense because then the next time it won't happen that way. So it's just really weird. But if you click on them you'll see individually that they pop up, right, so you can go in here. So mccomall, Uh, why, thank you so, ma comba. When did that happen? Thank you so, ma comba. I appreciate that because the last one was Edward Snowman nicely, so ma coma, I did that, Thank you very much, all right. And then there's the PayPal dot M me here, and then there's the gifts and go here and when you click on that, you'll see, uh, don't makes don't worry about this thing like that was my my my in a dream of dreams. Like if I was, you know, doing crap material that people seem to promote more because it doesn't have substance, then like having a goal of three k a month would have been wonderful if that was actually the thing, because that would just they would pay off the bills and then I could you know, do the hot sauce thing and without any kind of pressure. But that's not what we're that's not the goal. The goal is nine fifty right now, and uh, you can I can make that. I can. I can adjust my goals to where they're easier to accomplish, right all right. And then of course, as we're going to go to rumble here. Uh see it's different on this one. See how they're all stacked. It all came from the same source. But yet this one's worth correcting.
Speaker 2: There was not.
Speaker 1: Become a follower of over at my patreon. You should totally do that four, three, five, and ten dollars tiers and if I and if you don't do it, then I'll actually be in literal tiers. Aha, different word. Anyway. Go to banned by Amazon dot com if you want to get some of the cool books. But my website is what we should have been talking about. Doctor Glynn's membership this year. You'll see him again this Wednesday at eleven am my time, which is one pm somebody's time East Coast. I think, yeah, no, twelve pm my time, so it's one pm Central, two pm Eastern. There you go. Doctor Monzo is right here BB five for five percent off of life on the cupone going. So if you click this, We've gone over this many times, but many times we will go over it again because this is so super important that you guys have the ninety essential nutrients that your bodies need. I had this conversation with my dad today he said, what I do for high blood pressure? I said, well, I sent you the the beyond Osteo effects. I said, you should have been taken that about a cap or two a day. And if I need to send you more, I will. And because that's magnesium and calcium and a bunch of trace minerals, which is something that he definitely needs for heart, for blood pressure and stuff like that. Right, and he said, we'll ask ask doctor lit In there's anything else he can do. So he doesn't understand that it's not just blood pressure separate from everything else. It's the whole litany of whatever your symptoms and what you're going through are. But I kind of have an understanding of what those things are already, sleep app you know, all these other things. So I'm going to put that together and see what doctor Glidden can do for him. Hopefully doctor Gliddon would be Hopefully, don't I can get my dad. They'll pay attention to that particular video, so maybe he can call in or something. I don't know, but you know, the ninety es centrals is what's super important. And my dad is my dad, so trust me. If I and my daughter is my daughter, and I make sure that we have this. Okay, the whole food multi vitamins right here, and there is more. There is more copper than it says on the label. I confirmed that again with doctor Manzo, so I know for a fact that there's about four milligrams. So until the until the copper complex comes back, the core copper, this is going to suffice that. So the whole food multi vitamin we always have to have, but usually we'd also supplement the core copper. We don't need that right now because this particular batch ended up having when they tested it, more copper in it activated be complex. I'm a fan of because I like B vitamins per personally. But let's get through just the ninety central nutrients first. The whole food multi vitamin. That's so check this down if you're doing it. One the Alaskan Cayle liver oil, and I scrolled past this one because this is the smaller ones. That's the four hundred and fifteen miligram, so you'd end up taking probably like three of those, or you can do this right. And these are twelve hundred milligram capsules, so they're bigger. They're gonna be more like THEFA plus is this the size of these ones. And then you scroll down to those two things Alaskan cale liver oil if you're essential fatty, as is the whole food multivitamin. Now we scroll down a little bit more and things have moved around a little bit, so kind of makes it fun. You get to travel for so pulbochemic blend. This is all your minerals in a form that your body can actually absorb and use them. It can recognize them. It's already gone through a plant, and the plant makes it so that it's bioavailable for humans and animals to make use of. A it's a earth powder. They call it the energy energy earth powder. It's it's a blacks powder. And you take a sixteenth of a tea spoon or an eighth of a t spoon if your child probably start with a sixteenth or less, maybe you as well, and then bring it up to an eighth. But once you get those minerals in, you good to go, right, and this could last one person ninety days or six months if you're only doing a sixteenth of a teaspoon. So you don't always hit to buy this every month, but you should be getting it most certainly. And then the last thing is going to be the IP six Right now, you gotta hit that again. So there it is right there, This is the IP six miles still. Yes, I took it today. I took it today. I took my creat team on a hydrate, my creatine hydrochloride, which I also offer on my website. I take the the the hydro chloride region hydrochlide or HCl every single day. Look at look at these? Do you see them? Do you you see the vease pupping out?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: There you go. Uh IP six is magnesium, calcium and phosphorus and uh inocetole for getting rid of the what do you call it, the oxidative stress and your joints and muscle tissue so that you're not getting chronic fatigue and you're not having fatigue, not having lethargy, you're not getting because this is also the reason why it's not just because of where're settling and the oxidative stress of that, which is basically like rust in the body, but also because if you're accumulating a bunch of iron in your tissues, it's offsetting the balance of the copper in your body, which there's a there's a relationship between the two. And when when you're overdone on the iron, you actually sapping energy away from your your mitochondria in the production of ATP energy that your copper is necessary for. So when you let's off balance, it takes it knocks down your energy at the cellular level. You fix that by taking this, and you're also good doing good for your bonus and in your heart and DNA integrity and all the other things that says here. You can read all this if you want. All right, we've done that in the past, So there you have it. Okay, get them and use code BB five. The link that I provide for you on my website is already going to a site that's ten percent off their maiden their main site is ten percent more or more for each item. When I provide you this link and I asked you to click it, it's already ten percent off. And then sometimes they actually run their own sales on here to make it even cheaper. And then you also use code BB five Bravo Bravo five and you get the additional five percent off. Make sure you do that though, because otherwise they don't know where it came from. They don't know who referred you and Doctor Manzo and I both get kicked in the butt, So you don't want to kick outs in the butt. We'll walk all lopsided and stuff. Anyway, Createen had to call a right right there, bam, my book, bam, all kinds of hot sauce, all right, all right. If you don't want to if you have any questions about what hot sauces do, what I mean, you can always click the buttons and look like so lacas uh. Some of these things are fucked up, Tom, I'm just gonna say it right now. There's I've found a bunch of typos, not typos, but mis directed misguided shit. And I don't know what happened, but I still I have to do all new labels anyway. That's part of the thing I need to do. I need ten K fast. We're trying to work for nine to fifty so that we can get the stuff that we need for the computer. I need ten K fast so I can get new labels and get myself into more stores and find more wholesale buyers. That part defining the wholesale buyers won't be hard. It's getting all the requirements that they want in order to put them in their store. So the GS one labels and proper labeling with the proper corrections, like my avocado sauce says it has cholesterol in it. They made mistakes at the printer. I approved one label, and they still made mistakes when they sent me the actual labels, and I didn't catch it until much later. Anyhow, love you guys, hope you have a wonderful day. Please support the show in one way or another. And I greatly appreciate everyone. And if I stepped on anybody else's toes on the FTJ today was totally not intentional.
Speaker 2: I had.
Speaker 1: I had this plan for a particular time and that's just the way I go. I'm never trying to step on anybody's toes. But you'll see me or hear me on with Davis tomorrow, so that should be fun. And if you're not already doing so, may I recommend, because I have already in the past, that you go on to Spotify and you do some two people did, because right now it says there's three five star reviews, one of them's mine. That one doesn't count. But I've asked this whole audience, and I know a thousand people watch yesterday's video. Go on to Spotify give this a rating please, and then follow it. This is Christo's cast. It's the same stuff that you're you're catching here. I'm putting on there to try to build a Spotify presidence channel and another way of getting I want to become a a what do you call it? What they call those things, a partner partner thing. So yeah, and I needed to build it. I need to. I need to get the views and the things and the supports and all the other stuff. So the more the more reviews it gets, the better off all that will be. So please do that, all right? Then dropped this in the right, So that's in that one they put on this one. Oops, I gotta go ah here for it. Let's go. What's up. It's good to see you, word nomad. I don't know why I was having a hard time reading that earlier. I was just messed up my eyes or whatever on and then, uh, that's TJ. So please go on Spotify follow and then give it a five star. Ready alrighty, alrighty, that's greatly appreciated, and you guys have one flee evening. We'll do this again sometime. What do you think all right? And you'll see me on with Davis tomorrow